[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summing Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 33

File: Demons_of_the_Ars_Goetia.jpg (1MB, 1000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Demons_of_the_Ars_Goetia.jpg
1MB, 1000x1133px
Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (Third bin is recommended read)

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

The general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
King Paimon is would suggest him for all.
>>
>>19375141
What's your experience with him?
>>
>>19375118
What are demonic enns and how do they work?
>>
>>19375118
Since everybody summons differently, how do each of you summon goetia?
>>
>>19376462
I do it naked
>>
Hail Gremory
>>
Goetia threads tank lately
>>
>>19376998
i know, it sucks...
>>
I believe I had an experience with either Malphas or Stolas as a small child. Would this have any kind of influence on my life?
>>
File: 1493084403935.jpg (822KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1493084403935.jpg
822KB, 700x1061px
>>19375141
everyone seems to love King Paimon, is it worth learning the sol hexagram over others just for him?
>>
Is this like voodoo for white people?

Also who is the one with her back to us in the pic?>>19375118
>>
>>19377051
Perhaps you could actually describe the incident??
>>
Has anyone attempted to converse with Astarot? What is he like?
>>
>>19377118
Actually a she for one...
>>
>>19377106
Okay. I was maybe four or five.
I remember laying in my bed. The lights were out, but it wasn't completely dark because my door was open a little ways and my grandparents had guests in the kitchen. I closed my eyes to fall asleep, but it felt like someone came in through the door. I opened my eyes and there was this big dark bird standing just outside the light. Like, BIG. People sized. I remember being surprised that it wasn't my grandma and that I couldn't speak. I watched it for a long time. It was pretty peaceful. He was preening his feathers. I watched it until I fell asleep
>>
>>19377167
Gotta go. Be back in a couple hours...
>>
Anyone want to make a Raum cult?
>>
>>19377176
Thats for the birds man
>>
>>19377076
>who is the one with her back to us
Someone tell me
>>
Don't they ever get sick of being summoned by a bunch of assholes all the time? It must suck to have your name in a cosmic phonebook.
>>
>>19377231
They probably hate the internet for just throwing this information around the world
>>
>>19377231
All it does is give them more power actually. people worship them
>>
Can anyone actually go into detail about any experiences they've had interacting with goetic demons; voices, feelings, etc.
>>
>>19377167
Me again.
The reason I've come here is that the activity has been ramping up lately and I'd really like to understand it better.
No physical manifestations, but I've been sensing a presence and hearing breathing behind me and in the darkness on a regular basis for a few months now. Sometimes whispers. I thought I was just losing it, but a friend crashed on my couch recently and she experienced the same thing. (I never told her about any of this.)
I should probably mention that my mother was into magick before she died when I was 2. Could she have done something to invite influence?
>>
>>19377852
I mean, I'm here and willing to talk. I don't really know if it's for sure a goetic demon, and I'm definitely not in control of it like the pastebin makes it sound, but I'd be happy to share more if you have any questions.
I'm this anon:
>>19377863
>>19377170
>>19377167

Looking back at my posts, I feel like I might sound like a role player, but I'm not. I'm legitimately looking for answers and I'm not sure where to start looking.

Could the activity be increasing because of this?>>19377744
>>19377240
>>19377231
It's always been more pronounced when I'm stressed which makes total sense, but usually no one outside of my family experiences anything. And it's never been this frequent.
>>
New replier here. Just read the paste bins and I'm still a little fuzzy on all of this. Can someone share an experience / shed some more light? This is pretty interesting.
>>
>>19375118
bump
>>
I've been reading one of the books in the pastebin, and it's super fascinating. I really like the parallels it draws between summoning and cognitive therapy and what it has to say about shattering the illusions we hold about ourselves. Solomon makes way more sense in that context!
I still don't really understand the significance of the Goetia specically. Solomon's entries seem very vague and many of the demons (notably those that take on bird forms) are nearly interchangeable. Is this a translation issue, or are the subtle differences meant to encourage the student to use intuition?

p.s. I skipped to the end of and this is the last line. Let's be real. Am I being memed?
>>
File: IMG_4426.jpg (271KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4426.jpg
271KB, 2048x1536px
>>19378995
Dammit, dropped pic
>>
Tried a few times to evoke King Paimon and the best I've had is a presence in the room that made me almost instantly filled with terror / fear. After shaking that if it's been an interesting bit. Seen what I thought was a glowing crown of gold in my scrying mirror when I've evoked him, felt like I've gotten somewhere but not quite where I want to be. I think it may be the need vs the spirit. Might be I have requests that are not in his ability or below him, or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Best success I had was when I actually used a circle. Kabalcross lbrp kabal cross then hit gnosis via gazing at the sigil
>>
>>19379094
nice roleplaying
>>
>>19376462
I do it while stroking my dick
>>
>>19375118
Anyone have any success using the Joy of Satan method?
>inb4 advertisement
>>
>>19379656
The Joy of Satan method is not recommended, the website's info itself is a trap to get your soul and energy basically fucked.
>>
>>19379675
How come? The way they present it, all you have to do is act politely for them to appear. Making it look fairly easy.
>>
>>19379683
it takes a bit more than that chum...
>>
I guess what I'm gathering from these books is that the Goetia represent the less honorable aspects of all people and that the summoning ritual is an expression of the individuals will to acknowledge their flaws and to use them to achieve a certain goal in their life. Is this accurate?
>>
>>19380516
I'm not your chum, guy
>>
>>19375118
Now i know where that pokemon = demons hysteria came from
>>
>>19379675
how does it fuck with your soul?
>>
>>19381148
your my bitch cunt
>>
>>19377227
no one told me...
i think i've seen her
>>
>>19381171
narrow it down faggot where on the chart...
>>
File: PzwVHpZ.gif (175KB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
PzwVHpZ.gif
175KB, 327x240px
>>19381167
>>
>>19375118
Has anybody ever tried all three pastebins? What happened with each one?
>>
>>19375118
Does it really matter how big the circle is?
>>
>>19381183
mid right the one with her back to us
9 across 4 down
>>
So is Eksusha real or is it just a meme? I can't find anything on it other than the fact that it seems to be some Grifter-esque demon.

If someone can answer on this it would be much appreciated because it really affects my next course of action.
>>
>>19381756
Stream summoning of it, it will be useful for the thread and provide your answers
>>
File: 1430784186764.jpg (83KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1430784186764.jpg
83KB, 569x510px
>>19381261
It's not the size, it's how you draw it.
>>
>>19382854
is a rough circle made out of scotch tape with the words "YHVH ADNI AHIH AGLA" good enough?
>>
>>19382859
Don't ask me. The proof is in the pudding.
>>
File: IMG_4428.png (439KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4428.png
439KB, 2048x1536px
>>19381171
I thinks she's this one?
>>
File: IMG_4427.png (444KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4427.png
444KB, 2048x1536px
>>19381171
But could also be this one idk
>>
>>19375118
Whos the flaming dog in the 5th row down?
>>
>>19377852
i'm too tired to go into detail (6am here) but i've had Stolas as a guardian for quite some time
>>
>>19383679
Go into details when more awake please
>>
>>19383176
Aww>>19383179
Its Asteroth
>>
>>19382848
Sorry for the late response, I work nights. Truth is that I actually did create the sigil. I wanted to fight the demon or something, and so I wanted to piss it off, so I burned the sigil and I think I was holding it in my hand when I did so. I was 15 or so at the time, and kids are pretty stupid.

Ever since then I have been experiencing what I assumed were symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, which I was fine with despite being fairly unpleasant. However, these last two years I have seen what I assumed to be poltergeist activity in my house as well, as have my parents. Then I began to experience some form of clairvoyance, typically in the form of dreams which were premonitions (places I had not seen before that I would later visit irl) and mild visions usually a few seconds before something would happen. However, I also chalked this up to delusions of grandeur from Schizophrenia. It got fairly bad, and one night out of the blue I prayed to Jesus. Typically I had just been sending my prayers to "god" and never invoking Christ's name. I asked for guidance with my mental problems, and I went to sleep. About 30 minutes later I became wide awake and remembered the name "Eksusha". This is strange because I suddenly remembered my ritual as a kid, but normally I could not remember any of my childhood. From what I understand, a lot of my symptoms could be explained via demonic oppression.

I have been working on my prayer, and have since seen an improvement on my symptoms. I talked to my friend and asked him if he believed in demons, and it turns out he is actually pretty adept in the subject. Would never have expected it. He is the one who told me to be sure to include Jesus in my prayers.

So while I am currently seeing an improvement in my symptoms, I would like to understand further steps I should take against this particular demon, whether it is actually a big bad, or it was a fake and a lesser demon simply latched on to the summon.
>>
>>19383858
I should also mention that I am still willing to accept that I just might be crazy and that there are ghosts that are around me, but so far my improved condition makes me want to try this first before I decide to try more conventional methods.
>>
>>19375118
Anyone know/have experiences with Agares, I have some reason to believe I have some kind of a connection to the entity but I could be just dumb schizo
>>
>>19375404
>JoS
>>>/trash/
>>
>>19377057
You should learn *all* of the hexagrams, and memorize them. But you don't NECESSARILY have to trace over it that many times. Expecially if you're going around the room and making 6 hexagrams, just one tracing (think Invoking Earth Hexagram from LIRH) should do it.
>>
>>19383858
So Stolas when??
>>
>>19385962
You'll have to enlighten me on what you are referencing. My knowledge on demons is clearly not up to par.
>>
Who in the goetia can I fug?
>>
Does the demon's title mean anything? Does it make any difference at all?
>>
>>19386533
Its their rank you cunt

Kys
>>
Bump for beloved Gremory
>>
what kind of pokemons are these?
>>
I'll try again, hopefully I'll get an answer from someone who isn't retarded this time.

Does the rank of the demon matter? Do I need to take more care when summoning a king compared to when summoning a count? Does it say some about their ability or behaviour? Will a higher ranked demon expect more in return, etc.?
>>
>>19388019
Kys
>>
>>19386659
fuck off leafy
>>
>>19388554
Lolz leafy.

Tell that to my fellow Key Westers

Kys
>>
>>19383679
Moar details about Stolas??
>>
Bumpy for Stolas
>>
>>19383858
Thank you for sharing this!
I guess I've been dismissed, but it's cool to hear someone else have a somewhat similar experience. I thought I was just getting schizo until my friend experienced some, as you called it, poltergeist phenomena.

What exactly do you mean when you call him a guardian? What makes you think that it's Stolas as opposed to ghosts?
>>
>>19391605
Human beings can't wait to be able to know
>>
>>19375404
The enns might work for some but they aren't native to these Demons.
>>
GOTTA CATCH UM ALL
>>
>>19375118
could I have names under those figures?
>>
>>19392825
Figure it out for yourself cunt
>>
>>19392842
cocky bastard. I'm here to ask advice and you behave like know-it-all-teenager. My respect just dropped. Take in count that you present Goetia practitioners so behave with such burden of responsibility.
>>
>>19392851
I represent myself only.

The practice of Goetic evocations is rife with details and it takes utmost dedication.

If you can't be bothered to even learn the Spirits and their classic appearance then at best you will be like most of these anons who get nowhere.

At worst you will be decimated by the Goetics.

Apply your mind and discipline yourself. If you can't handle me you will be eaten alive practicing Goetia.
>>
>>19392907
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris
>>
Did someone ever take a picture of them?
>>
>>19392915
implying we trust wikipedia...
>>
>>19392971
Yes
Can you see them

No faggot
>>
File: QxaETKv.jpg (847KB, 2100x2145px) Image search: [Google]
QxaETKv.jpg
847KB, 2100x2145px
>>19392842
Oh....... Yeah.... search engine....
>>
>>19375118
I want to summon so badly but I keep putting it off due to this fearful feeling I got in the pit of my stomach. Is my fear of Goetia accurate or is it misplaced?
>>
>>19392985
You know the rule, pics or never happened
>>
>>19393211
not my rule
>>
>>
>>19395414
Would bang
>>
Why would you even want to summon a demon?

Also, what happens? Do you just feel some """"dark energy""""
>>
Anyone have experience with Dantalion?
>>
>>19395911
Ohhhhhhhhh man just stop

Every Fucking thread!!!
>>
>>19387425
Dark-types, mostly.

Gotta summon 'em all!
>>
Why do you wanna summon demons? What do people from these threads ask the entities if anything at all? I'm imagining an autist in his basement surrounded by demons angry at him because he summoned out of boredom and because he was lonely.
>>
Tell why would you ever want to summon a demon? What do you get out from it?
>>
>>19396822
Really a good question. Lets hope the gandalfs answer!
>>
>>19396862
I even don't have an atheistic perspective, while I haven't had any goetic experience, I've had experiences with demons, it's something I believe in, not even christian, but I cannot imagine what I would like to tell a demon.

Like to get properties you want money, but demons don't have any and I'm not seeing rich mages, and to get love you need to work it out, the same equation happens again, mages have to work their mojo to get a gf.

What then, do they want?
>>
>>19396884
Maybe they can't get adapted to a real world, because of anxiety and fear, weak confidence, etc.. so they thrive into the another reality and try to catch up with their weaknesses. Maybe it's dat idk.
>>
>>19396917
No armchair philosophy dude, probably they are on it simply for the thrill. I imagine it has to backfire often.
>>
>>19396822
Kys
>>
>>19396884
Dunno. The elites of the world have been shown to be heavily into this stuff. Spirit Cooking to make sacrifices to them and the like.
Seems to work out to millions of dollars and political power for some.
Or literal trillions for the guys (8 Rothschilds) on top of the corrupt heap.

And of course all those involved hate and want to destroy Christianity while spitting in the face of God, so I think we can safely assume they've sacrificed their futures for the present lifetime...
Probably why most sorcerers don't aim so high because they don't want to sacrifice as much. That and it's easy to just be drained and left destitute if such people don't appear useful enough.

Hence why I would prefer Enochian entities instead who won't screw you over, bringing satisfaction to your life even if without ease and meet your needs even if without living in excess.
Or just other entities in general.

Some goetics are pretty chill bro-tier though. You just have to be respectful and have enough basic caution to not be snookered and taken advantage of like a bitch.
>>
>>19395982
Do you have experience with Dantalion?
>>
>>19397525
You're deluded if you think they want to actually destroy christianity. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually sacrificed to YHWH instead of some obscure demon name, since YHWH is the actual fallen angel.

The vatican lives well off because they proclaim jesus the deceiver and his father the devil to the world.
>>
anyone? dantalion? anyone?
>>
Any information about Forneus would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1463342576802.jpg (58KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1463342576802.jpg
58KB, 592x592px
>>19396822
This. Also are there things which are better to ask of a certain spirit compared to others. Could you ask for something trivial like a orgasm or some other really stupid thing like that?
>>
>>19397536
Why do these threads always turn into pissing matches between fellaters and detractors of (((The Nazarene)))?
>>
>>19398693
>These threads
I think you mean all threads. Atleast recently.
>>
>>19398711
Tru. Dat. Look at what has happened to fucking /his/ and about half of /lit/
>>
File: 1462992710661.jpg (102KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
1462992710661.jpg
102KB, 1280x936px
>>19398724
Sometimes it feels like all the interesting little topics that would usually be discussed on this website is being crushed hammer and anvil style between Jesus debates and alt right politics.
>>
Orabas is my dad
>>
>>19398834
Kys
>>
Dantalion anyone?
>>
>>19375118
Stolas seems to be a moderately popular one and one of my favorites. My experience with him is that he has absolutely no patience and will screech at you in owl form if you ask any stupid questions. He is very knowledgeable and can help you if you're patient with him and don't upset him.

If you're wondering I didn't mean to summon him, but I began writing a novel and coined the idea of adding in a demon or entity of some sort. Stolas was the first to come to mind and the idea of him manifested into something else in lack of better words.
>>
Why on earth would you summon or make pact with any demon?
Demons not only are easy to kill but (even the highest ranking ones) are fucking garbage compared to the full power of the average human, with proper training.

You people are being scammed...
>>
>>19399306
Nope

KYS
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Colors.jpg (196KB, 739x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Colors.jpg
196KB, 739x1081px
The servitors of Gamori are typically seen as vapid, frivolous, conniving, treacherous, and cruel depending on just how much of their power they are willing to show. They and their Princess are not only the fruits of the Infernal garden, but also the living manifestations of hated femininity.
And yet Gamori hides hermalice well, appearing as either a stately duchess or a harmless ingenue: beautiful, innocent, pure, and devious only by the rarest of happenstance (but oh does that happenstance happen). Of course, her repertoire also includes butch, dandy, dominatrix, crone, high femme, raging hellbeast, and just about anything else that was at one time or another considered a female archetype.
>>
I dont fuck with this shit anymore i was about to do my first ritual one day then i was struck with a sudden clarity of what i was doing havent touched it since
>>
>>19399663
You sure you don't have any stories about Dantalion, anon?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Camio Colors.png (409KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Camio Colors.png
409KB, 800x1142px
>>19399783
I said it before. He is very aggressive overbearing and attempts to hijack your free will.

Not recommended but every single freaking Goetia thread that anon chimes in "hurrr durrr any experiences with Dantalion??"

Just evoke him already and see for yourself, it just get's really frustrating that his knowledge of Dantalion never seems to increase at all.
>>
>>19399774
what exactly were you going to be actually doing anon?
>>
>>19399802
You never elaborate anon, so I'm not interested.

I plan to evoke him. I'm working up to it.

You throwing your little shit fits is only going to make me ask more.
>>
DO NOT BE DECEIVED

JESUS IS COMING BACK
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Colors.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Colors.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
Ok babby you work up to it we can get you up to eating solids soon to k?
>>
>>19399824
Don't be a dick. I'm working on tarot and meditation first. What's the point of doing a ritual if it's just going to fail? I'm trying to take this seriously.
>>
Anyone have any experiences with Dantalion?
>>
>>19399834
ohhhhhhh I see what you did there.

not triggered.

>>19399829
alright alright take it easy.

I can respect that. I just think as a first ever evocation it will put you wayyyyy out of your league. My sincere opinion. Good luck man.
>>
>>19378997
this is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. It is common in Western Esotericism because it comes from the Golden Dawn, who played a huge part in shaping its modern side. You are not supposed to stab yourself, that is dumb.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Lust.jpg (205KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Lust.jpg
205KB, 752x1063px
My beloved...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x800px
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>19399856
What should be done to secure the first evocation?
>>
>>19400044

it's a safeword anon

she's telling you about kinky sex
>>
>>19399816
Then he'll come back with his mother's feces filling his mouth and throat.
>>
>>19401666
Fasting for a week. Wear the Spirits lamen as a necklace. Complete Bornless One ritual complete the Lesser Banishing ritual.

Choose a spirit with a good nature.
>>
asmodeus is a cool guy. summon him if you'd like
>>
>>19388019
think about it.
You' talking to King Asmodeus vs you talking to marquis Aamon

how'd you treat either?
>>
>>19402998
Utmost Fucking respect cunt
>>
>>19403042
dude you ok? you sound a bit angry
>>
>>19403066
nooooooooo I'm not.

X is way too flippant about dealing with these Fallen Angels.

I am literally saving lives...
>>
>>19403082
I mean, these assholes do think that treating with these buddies is just another experience you'd tell to friends just to spook them but its much more.

i feel you
>>
>>19403099
Thanks anon
They are literally thousands of years old.

Even the wisest of us is a dung beetle compared to the Goetics....
>>
ay I know I'm a bit late but about the possession thing. Think I'm going through some similar shit. Started as a kid, started really with having these delusions about being the 3rd son of satan or some bullshit, I was always a weirdo but i got heavily into the joy of satan an that, did some rituals an shit, succesfully managed to curse some other douchebag kid once using their magic so I know thats good at least. But yeah i eventually got out of that and started to wisen up and become more mentally normal so to speak, smoking weed helps, I feel it helps keeps this other side of me at bay but when it comes out it really turns me, kinda like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde sorta thing, few times I have blacked out of rage and then sorta woke up to me havin done shit I had absolutely no awareness of nor control over. Sometimes I have awareness of what I'm doing, but it's as if my consciousness has taken a back seat in my brain to recline and watch whatever has taken over like its some kinda movie or something. Anyone got any suggestions on how to banish whatever this is, or if anyone has any ideas on what it is? If not just mental illness.
>>
>>19403243
Furthermore, as much as it fucks things up for me, I don't feel it to be PARTICULARLY malicious. I wouldn't know how, but if instead of banishing it one could learn to control it, how would I? I feel I'd be a tad empty without it
>>
Would it be fine to build small fires to replace the candles in the ritual?
>>
Is there any middle ground between going full JoS and threatening demons you've never met?
>>
>>19403637
i don't know but i like the idea of hitler partying with ancient egyptian space satan or whatever they endorse
>>
>>19403637
Of course, just like you don't have to worship people or treat them like shit. You can be respectful and assertive at the same time.
>>
B yup u
>>
>>19375118
Who should I summon to get a stronger chin?
>>
File: Biblical Tomb of Jonah.jpg (100KB, 634x403px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Tomb of Jonah.jpg
100KB, 634x403px
>>19406321
Your mom
>>
Heya everybody i'm here to shill Amy. Ask Amy for a familiar (one of the few goetia who can hook you up) you could also ask Amy to help you out will all sorts of liberal arts! Like drawing public speaking, or dancing for example. Amy will be quick efficient and easy to work with!
>>
>>19395414
GZ7fp42?
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>19406941
yes
>>
I want to know
who is a bro geotic summoning?
All I seen from last few threads is mainly about paimon.
>>
>>19408882
Vassago...
>>
Well I tried summoning Dantalion. I wanted to wait much longer, but I had a good opportunity to do so tonight so I took it. I got positive results from my tarot reading and pendulum, but other than that, I didn't really sense or experience anything.
>>
>>19406941
>GZ7fp42
says it's expired mang
>>
>>19410575
Gotta develop more. Did you fast? Wear his sigil?

Are you sure you were ready?
>>
>>19410650
No fasting. I did have his sigil on me.

Might try fasting next time. I am /fit/ so fasting is ehhhh
>>
>>19410654
It makes a huge difference
>>
>>19410705
How long are you supposed to do it? Just drink water for a day?
>>
>>19410759
>>>19410759 >>19410654
you aren't going to like this but two weeks is ideal. then a ritual bath before changing into your robe.
>>
>>19410773
Like nothing but water for 2 weeks? How do you go to work and still function?

I can maybe eat at a big deficit or just soylent or something but a strict 2 week fast...i don't know about that.

Maybe I'll try 3 days
>>
>>19410818
Chicken broth is acceptable.

When I fast for at least two weeks I never have had an evocation fail. Less than two weeks has always been hit and miss. Good luck but if you are continuing to get disappointing results try to fast longer. Also each is ruled by a planet...try to find out when Dantalion's planet is at it's ideal position and time. Do your Bornless One ritual, you can do the threats if you wish,I don't use them myself...
>>
>>19410850
Thanks for your help anon. I'm planning on trying again next full moon.
>>
File: Blondie Videodrome Whip.jpg (75KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
Blondie Videodrome Whip.jpg
75KB, 1024x679px
>>19410852
Best of luck, as always please post results.
>>
Is it insulting to have two or more spirits working on the same thing at the same time? Or is it double your pleasure, double your fun?
>>
>>19406321
Your local plastic surgeon for a chin implant.

Get the money first too
>>
>>19412155
God of Mew
>>
>>19377744
Kek has spoken. More power for daemons!
>>
hail Gremory my love...
>>
>>19375118
Don't mess around with demons. Never ends well. Shorcuts and cheats never lead to anything good, especially when they come from evil.
>>
>>19415733
Gonna need citations
>>
>>19398739
welcome to 4chan. enjoy your stay.
>>
>>19415733
demons are not evil, they have a job and are doing their job with 100% satisfaction. You would be surprised how cool they are once their job is over and the have collected your soul. 10/10 would suggest for everyone.
>>
>>19375118
Could you dear Anon provide this picture with names attached?
>>
>>19416683
OP is long gone faggot
>>
Gremory
>>
>>19416654
They don't take your soul jackass, nobody can. And Goetia don't want it anyhow.
>>
>>19417908
they want your works not your soul but it amounts to the same end...
>>
Why is this thread so childish and /b/-tier level?

I got the Goetia, but I have yet to try it out, there are far too many Demons dedicated to unusual subjects.
>>
>>19375118
I can't find Hagen in that pic, is he one of those winged muscleguys?
>>
>>19418332

Because nobody takes this serious shit seriously. I genuinely hope they get eaten by Belial or some other goetic demon
>>
Anyone have experience with Cimejes?
>>
>>19418464
he rules over Africa...
>>
>>19418400
Are you meaning Haagenti or Zagan?
>>
>>19392971
Cameras do not work that way. Good night.
>>
>>19419063
He's not doing a very good job then, that place is a shithole.
>>
>>19419801
Who said he is benevolent???
>>
>>19375118
Don't do it they caused me to unload my bowels into my pants, not worth doing just out of curiosity.
>>
>>19419866
Any ruler that isn't benevolent is automatically a shitty ruler in my book.
>>
>>19420029
Elaborate please.

Which Goetic did you evoke? What happened?
>>
>>19420044
Don't disagree just saying I can't vouch for any of the Goetics being genuinely benevolent...
>>
so is this dead?
>>
>>19420975
no
>>
>>19375118
does anyone else make art of their favorite goetic demons? Their visual appearances are really cool typically and I like to make large poster-like drawings of them and put candles or symbols or what not around them. Agares holds personal value to me because of his pale complexion (similar to my own) his falcon (I love falconry and raptors in general) and his crocodile mount (Crocodiles have always meant a lot to me and have been a persisting symbol in my life.
>>
>>19422968
very serious please post some?
>>
>>19423029
I will later for sure, I'm a bit self conscious about it being cringy but I suppose this is /x/
Maybe later on I'll make a thread about it and take requests from anons, drawing whatever demon they want posed with candles or skulls around it like an altar.
Thanks for showing interest! In an hour or so I'll post back
>>
>>19423111
dantalion please
>>
>>19403495
I think as long as you keep them lit for as long as possible and control them so that they don't burn offerings or whatever, it's fine.
>>
>>19410850
Isn't fasting for two weeks deadly? Or like, real dangerous?
>>
>>19423111
Can you make g/fur pics of them?

I'd pay money
>>
>>19423162
you can fast for up to 30 days...
>>
>>19423111
thanks would love to see Stolas Gremory King Paimon Camio ect ect!!
>>
File: image2 (3).jpg (88KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image2 (3).jpg
88KB, 722x1280px
>>19423111
>>19423029
>>19422968
>>19423117
>>19423195
>>19423230

Gonna dump a few poorly executed drawings on my makeshift altars. I can take requests/make a new thread or whatever in the future if people support it lol
>>
File: image4.jpg (125KB, 720x1089px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
125KB, 720x1089px
>>19423775
>>19423230
>>19423195
>>19423117
>>19423111
>>19423029
>>19422968

Lilith
>>
File: image3.jpg (98KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
98KB, 722x1280px
>>19423111
>>19423029
>>19422968
>>19423117
>>19423195
>>19423230
>>19423775
>>19423793
Agares
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg (80KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg
80KB, 788x600px
>>19423775
These are really great my dear anon!!!

Please please please do Gremory and Stolas!!!
>>
What's a good "starter" demon to summon? Maybe someone that can help me with my psychic/spiritual powers and won't kill me if I do something wrong?
>>
>>19424164
Belial

Bael

Asmodeus

Easy tier faggot
>>
>>19418406
/x/ is like that point where the amazon meets the atlantic for the esoteric and the mundane
>tow a wide net
>>
>>19424204
Well they gonna learn the Goetics aren't a game...
>>
File: 1499046686673.jpg (91KB, 407x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499046686673.jpg
91KB, 407x550px
>>19424010
Thanks so much! I will either contribute further to this thread or the next, make a thread devoted to Goetic demons in the future, or maybe start an art blog to easily quantify requests.
I thank you deeply for your compliment. I will for SURE be interested in drawing Stolas in the future and it's a definite possibility for Gremory, but I did Paimon recently and they're very visually similar haha.
I will work to expand and develop, as well as follow any requests given to me.
>>
>>19424233
Your drawing style is certainly very interesting, I'll say that :) It looks good anon
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>19424227
Life is a game: learn the rules, and play it.

Why would the Goetia be any different?
>>
>>19425109
This game has a steep learning curve...
>>
>>19375118
Gotta Catch Em All
>>
>>19383179
Jason Black is such a terrible fucking artist, look at that shit.
>>
>>19375118
...wait a minute
>that pic
>Paimon
They're fucking Digimon! Remember those people that tried to break through to the digiverse, it must have been a rudimentary goetia.
>>
Is there a way to working with demons without summoning them?

If so how
>>
>>19426728
gotta kys
>>
This thread. Is a great example of why nobody takes satanists/Goetia/whatever seriously. It really just comes off as a bunch of edgy teenagers (or worse, adults) who do the most autistic shit, to try to look "cool".
>>
>>19428318

Ok dad
>>
How do you know which demon is right for you?
>>
>>19428773
Right how man? It's not a dating service...
>>
>>19428785
Why summon one in the first place? I mean, how do choose which one is right to summon personally to you?
>>
>>19428915

The whole idea basically is to trick someone into making pact with a demon you work with. You find people or friends to worship them (giving them power and influence) and .they reward you with an X% of the power you give them. However you mustt be careful as they can trick you into bad deals and such. Also why few here reveal their stuff because it's like being in a business you're supposed to keep things a secret to prevent backlash etc. Trick is the keyword
>>
File: bad luck brian.jpg (37KB, 475x561px) Image search: [Google]
bad luck brian.jpg
37KB, 475x561px
>>19424198
>Asmodeus
>Easy tier

this information is conflicting to my current level of knowledge
>>
>>19428915

Not all demons are like this but all do have the trick part. No such thing as an honest demon, nor an honest deal. Not all will "take your soul" but some do take things that you could consider equal. Like a loved one or a close friend.
>>
>>19396822
>Why do you wanna summon demons/spirits/entities/gods?

Knowledge. Power. Wisdom. Ascension.
>>
>>19396884
>Like to get properties you want money

Money is a temporary tool. A means to an end. Any true magickian rejects materialism when dealing with spiritualism. Only the vain and stupid evoke spirits for such things.
>>
>>19429360
Like you idiots? That why most summon demons to enact revenge or gain power
>>
>>19429478

I agree, when I was younger I summoned a demon to do just that! It's either gaining something like love, money etc or power whether through knowledge, or whatever other means!
>>
>>19428318
Well hopefully people who summon do take this shit seriously because it can fuck you over in the end.
>>
>>19379675
>is a trap to get your soul and energy basically fucked.
Explain how.
>>
>>19430582
No, it can't, because nothing will happen after you summon. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19375118
What incense should I use for Marbas?
>>
>>19379656
Dude if JoS can't even piece together a historically sound and logically coherent cosmology for their shitty 5-and-dime religion, why the hell would they be able to put forth a coherent Lemegeton summoning rubric? I would ignore how shitty their website is ( I heard Satan gives the best developers to the Satanic organizations he actually likes) if they didn't just fabricate entire pieces of history to try and validate their "lineal (AHAHAHAHAHAHA)" claim. Like, if ANdrea Herrington took some basic history and comparative religion courses before shitting out that steaming pile of a "religion," maybe you guys wouldn't be the laughing stock of even the edgiest Satanists.
>>
>>19380947
I guess if you subscribe to young Crowley's and subsequently Duquette's assumptions. We know Crowley changed his mind about them being "all in your head" as he got older and had more experiences...But to address your point, the actually Lesser Key of Solomon says that these are actual, incorporeal spirits that can be summoned to appear externally to the operator.
>>
>>19379094
You're probably gonna get better results using a censor in the circle and scrying the smoke. That's what the Lemegeton authors seem to have been doing. Also,
>First time 'evoking'
>does nothing but banish and stare at sigil
>considers QBL to be separate from LRP
I think we're done here.
This is the best way to go about it in my experience:
/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
I usually have everything memorized except the orations that accompany the GRP that are tied to the planet in question. The more ya memorize the better.
>>
>>19383833
Except it's not, at all. Asteroth is Astarte. Neither of whom look like that, have that sigil, or those attributions. Where didya get that idea?
>>
>>19429478
Read the post again.

>>19429511
>when I was younger

That means you were vain and stupid. These spirits are not get rich quick schemes. You may find money here and there to help you get things you require. But you won't become some millionaire for the sake of being a millionaire. That is not what spiritual ascent and magick is about.
>>
>>19431154
>Implying Lemegeton entities are in it for the spiritual ascension of the operator.
Bottom Jizzle.
>>
>>19431190
It depends on how you view the spirits.
>>
>>19431211
elaborate?
>>
>>19432165
People have different beliefs regarding Goetic spirits. Some believe they are ancient spirits/gods rebranded as "demons" and aren't at all, or that they are merely parts of your own psyche, and others believe they are literal demons from Hell to be used and binded.
>>
>>19432201
Im still not sure what the difference between demons and fallen angels is precisely...
>>
>>19432236
There is no difference. All are demons if you are a Christian. Fallen angels refers to the ones who fell from Heaven when Lucifer rebelled.
>>
newfag here, i know that orobas is a good egg and king paimon is a bro but besides that, what do you think would be a good choice for beginners?

any one of them is an okay suggestion, but theres a few that i am interested in but dont quite know the difficulty of
>Agares
>Vassago
>Marbas
>Marax
>Ipos
>Naberius
>Stolas
>Crocell
>Alloces
>Oso
>Zagan
>Andrealphus
>>
>>19393136
Any feeling in the pit of your stomach is definitely accurate.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg (87KB, 620x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg
87KB, 620x730px
>>19432708
Agares Careful with...
>Vassago Great Nature Helpful
>Marbas The Lions scare me as a group...
>Marax Excellent knowledge giver
>Ipos Careful with...
>Naberius No Experience with
>Stolas One of my primaries. Excellent
>Crocell Healer Female form with me
>Alloces No experience with
>Oso Ose?
>Zagan All Business
>Andrealphus Not Reccomended

Recommend Gremory highly
Decarbaria is great
Phenex Excellent
>>
Is there any reading regarding king solomon and summonings?
>>
>>19432800
Thanks! Also, yes, I meant Ose. My keyboard doesn't have the accent aigu or whatever it's called so I just used one of the other spellings that I saw used.
>>
File: Gi Joe Jigsaw Puzzle 1987.jpg (820KB, 940x629px) Image search: [Google]
Gi Joe Jigsaw Puzzle 1987.jpg
820KB, 940x629px
>>19432826
Glad to be of help
>>
>>19432808
What the Fuck are you asking??
>>
I keep finding feathers everywhere and the other day there was a hawk sitting on my car that wouldn't leave.

Sign I should contact Stolas? I don't really need to know anything about plants or birds though. I've never really understood why he's one of the more popular demons given his abilities. Must be because he's a cutie.
>>
>>19393095
Fuck I'm really done spooked. The first one from the top left I've seen in a near death experience. I may have promised something to him but I lied and always intended to double cross him. I mean to destroy him, I swore to myself to end this vile entity even if it takes me an eternity.
>>
>>19435233
KYS
>>
>>19375118
Do you need incense to do this?
>>
I'm quite sick. Would any of them be interested in healing my body?
>>
>>19435745
Buer
>>
>>19435713
Not needed but it helps
>>
Seeing how the elite worship Saturn are the 12 zodiac signs actually demons? That would make slot more sense. How do you even summon a demon I'm not going to scarfice anything to do so.
>>
>>19435839
Then walk away pussy. The real men are here performing the necessary rituals.
>>
>>19435487
>>19435487
Are you disagreeing that Stolas is adorbs?
>>
File: 1502585306939.jpg (178KB, 750x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1502585306939.jpg
178KB, 750x1042px
>>19435839
Revel in the absence of god and you will attract demons.
>>
>>19435849
So you kill and eat kids? I bet you don't. This is bs the elites are in poor health and age like shit. All they got is power over man and suck tranny cock. And abuse kids to make them feel more powerful.

Sounds like complete horse shit to me now that really think about it.
>>
>>19435762
Is there any substitue I can use for this?
>>
>>19435872
Scented candles
>>19435861
His presence is actually quite stern and severe. Adorable is not the word you would be using...>>19435870
KYS
>>
>>19435920
Truth hurts hey faggot. Lol enjoy huurrr I mediate and focus on seeing demons and my ego presents then to me. So better cut my fuck and balls off to please them
>>
>>19435920
Another question is why are you faggots even here. If demons where real and helped you, You would be working for the elite. Not posting on cartoon website. Fucking losers
>>
>>19435955
Why would you assume all of us that commune with the Spirits are amoral?

I work for no one but myself and you are a fool.

You would Shit yourself at the mere appearance of Astaroth. You would wail like and infant and scream in primal fear.

We face them eye to eye and conduct business.

Away with you.
>>
>>19435979
You sound like a no fun edgelord, guy. Demons like to party.
>>
>>19375118
I met Stolas in a dream once.
>The dream was incredibly vivid, never experienced one like it.
>He came out of the darkness of my closet.
>It was like the shadows manifested this form of this tall (9-11ft) lurching owl man with these long arms and sharp talons.
>His feathers were dark grey and black, slighty light blue in some areas.
>His face was clearly that of a horned owl, but generally proportional to that of a human.
>he sort of reminded me of pan from pans' labyrinth.
>Really chill attitude
>Moved like a brontosaur from Jurassic park and made similar sounds in his breathing
>He seemed kind of annoyed to be summoned
>Got the impression I might of summoned him on accident and he just wasn't comfortable having to hunch down in such a small room
>He leaves back through the closet
>I wake up
>>
>>19436640
Did you know of him before the dream??
>>
>>19399824
Any info on Asmodai guys?
>>
>tfw there's never any love for my nigga Marbas on these Goetia threads
>>
>>19437698
Really ideal to be very experienced when you decide to contact him.

>>19437718
I told you the Lions are terrifying..
>>
>>19437727
>Gives you gains and perfect health
>Teaches you to build shit
>Shows you where to find hidden loot
>terrifying.
Sounds like a bro to me Anon.
>>
Can Marbas cure cancer?
>>
>>19432800
Why does Andrealphus
>>
>>19432800
***Why is Andrealphus not recommended?
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.