[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 77

File: 1485006148107.jpg (91KB, 770x982px) Image search: [Google]
1485006148107.jpg
91KB, 770x982px
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19414006
>>
I'll do some tarot readings.
I can crank out 3, maybe 4, for now.
Please no love queries.
If I don't get to you it's nothing personal. I can only do so many before it starts to hurt.
>>
>>19417697
Will this pain subside
>>
>>19417715
Is that your query?
>>
>>19417697
Will I get the job at the library?
>>
>>19417697
Male
Would I gain anything out of this place?
>>
>>19417697

Am I going to get another job soon on campus?
>>
>>19417697
>>19417697
Male
Taurus
How can I start to take control of my own life?
>>
>>19417719
Yes
>>
>>19417697
Please
I'm going through a really rough patch lately. Will things get better at all?
Female
>>
>>19417757
Wait, I just mostly want to know what is going to happen to me. I am afraid
>>
I'll be in and out for a bit, meaning I will do readings here and there. Trades will get done for sure.
>>
>>19417792
Heyy Orion. Can you tell me when I get a bf?
>>
>>19417715
>6 of pentacles
>6 of swords reversed
>2 of swords reversed

>>19417720
>3 of wands
If you remain industrious.

>>19417725
>4 of cups reversed
>the empress
>knight of cups reversed
That would depend on what you hope to get out of it. Expectations are one thing, but beware deception from the self.

>>19417757
>7 of cups reversed
>10 of pentacles reversed
>8 of pentacles
Sometimes things look worse than they are, but that doesn't prevent one from working towards their goals...
>>
>>19417792
What sort of return message will I receive? What will it say?
>>
>>19417801
Nope.

>>19417812
Name?
>>
>>19417802
Thank you
>>
>>19417812
>>19417824
Freya
>>
>>19417792
What's your query?
>>
>>19417697
I assume you're done with readings?
If not, I'd like a general reading for the rest of August.
>>
>>19417792
Hey Orion, I'm quite split between doing entrepreneurship overseas or at home. I'd appreciate if you could check out the chart I should follow, thanks.

>Name: Azmi
>>
>>19417802
I'm wanted to use that place to improve myself.

Thanks
>>
>>19417830
I hate to say it, but I think it is negative. A resounding "No."

But not a "No, forever". I see you needing to try again, basically.

>>19417844
Career stuff, be as broad or as narrow as you like.

>>19417910
If you are in the U.S. or Canada...stay home. I see Europe being sort of hard for you due to how things are going, and will continue to go in terms of tension and hordes of Muslims.

You best bet overseas is quite honestly in Japan/China/Korea.

Your safest bet in Europe will be the UK.
>>
>>19417792
Any chance you can give me some advice on my love life? Or at least career advice?
Alan 22 Male
>>
>>19417934
>and will continue to go in terms of tension and hordes of Muslims.
>Azmi is an Islamic name
ffs
>>
>>19417938
>Love

No. I don't do love shit because /x/'s collective "love life" is depressing.

>Career

THIS I can do.

Stop waiting for oppertunities to pop up for you. You need to get up, get dressed up, and go talk to people in places you'd like to work. Look for internships, honestly. I feel like what you want to do is in a sort of lab/engineering type field where interning is common. There is nothing wrong with going up to places and dropping of resumes, even if they are not hiring. Or even asking to speak to their hiring department and asking them questions.

ALSO!

This isn't a reading, this is advice.

Look into getting some simple licenses/certifications. Become a notary, for example.
>>
>>19417792
Female
What kind of spiritual path should I take?
>>
>>19417939
So you want to go do business in Europe where people are getting sick of Muslims? That's a sound idea. I'm not judging you as a person. I'm just telling you as I see it. going places where you'll be judged or even attacked (by native people or your own religious groups for wanting to be a normal person and fitting in.) is a shit idea.

In the U.S., people tend to not care.

Canada, still open.

Asia? They don't care as long as your business model is good.
>>
>>19417951
I can't say. I really can't. I can give you advice if you like, but I'm not able to try and convert you into something. Mainly because that is a decision only you can make. And if I were to read you now, I may not pick up on what you may soon change about yourself.

What are you currently looking into?
>>
>>19417934
>>19417955
Thank you

>>19417939
this dude isn't me

I'll probably go to the US because of exactly the reasons you've mentioned. I don't like Europe because you can feel the tension. In US people mind their own business and have the money for startups.
>>
>>19417961
I just feel very spiritually dry and lost, like I'm calling out to and longing for some deity or be devoted to and no one's answering... yet. I dabbled with Roman Catholicism for a while(ironic that I'm here, I know, because it's a "mortal sin" to be seeking diviners. I just don't know what to do anymore.) but it just doesn't feel sacred enough for me the way it is nowadays. Sure, I want a close relationship with said deity, but I don't like things watered down and self-based. I like tradition and sticking with it and for a religion or a spiritual path to have an altruistic vibe.

Sorry if that's too complicated.
>>
>>19417968
Oh ok good.
>>
>>19417792
Will I get to write music for the band?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>19417987
Then why not drop the Catholic part and go Roman?

Greco-Roman beliefs are very well recorded and easy to find, and follow.

What helped me was to finally just call on a new god by name and ask for help (pic related.)

Maybe ask say...Jupiter.
>>
>>19418000
Yes. Your vocabulary consists of words longer than four letters. Your band mates are less than gifted lyrically.
>>
>>19417934
>Career stuff, be as broad or as narrow as you like.

Knight of Pentacles rx, Queen of Pentacles, 6 of Wands rx, Knight of Swords rx, 10 of Cups, Queen of Swords

You're kind of obsessed with getting some rewards with your work, whatever you're doing isn't giving you the fruits you're expecting. Your motivations coming from securing your future and stability, being the provider and nurturing part, or even a woman could be also the source of that motivation pushing you forward but you're lacking of recognition from your work and doubting yourself a lot making your projects/prospects not to thrive because you're lacking of objectivity, you want so bad to make it work you're losing the focus of our career and not taking important things into account. Although your rewards are quite good, you will get full satisfaction by the end of the road, there's a pot of gold for sure. It all depends on your potential of becoming someone more perceptive and approach every prospect with a clear mind, being more objective and smart, not simply acting out.

If this works, I have a query in regards of moving to another country by next year to study, will I make it? I have few places in mind: U, A and J do you see any possibility in one of them?
>>
>>19418006
Hellenic polytheism is something that entered into my life a while ago. It's kind of stuck since, but I guess I'm scared to get further into it due to feeling unworthy.

I'll have to look into how to call upon those gods and goddesses of Greco-Roman tradition. Does it involve any particular ritual? Thank you for your advice, by the way.
>>
i can do a couple tarot readings, only about 2 or 3. if you have a yes/no question please try to somehow start it with
"advice on..."
"how should I..."
"what do i need to know about..."
or something of the like. I'll try my best to answer as soon as possible
>>
>>19417792
How was my article received? What feedback will I get?
>>
>>19418027
I see.

>Another country

U and A stick out. J is harder to get into because of the country's laws AND demand to be the ones going.

I think you're a shoe in for U. And you have an equal chance of going to A, if compared to most others. I feel like a friend of yours is urging you on because they are already there, or are already accepted?
>>
>>19418015
not that anon.
learn a little humility before someone teaches you by the worst way. Just a friend advice
>>
>>19418034
Advice on my love life in the upcoming weeks or months? I'm a male pisces. Thanks in advance
>>
>>19418032
I have no idea how to go about Hellenism. I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I would seriously do some research, and ask actual Hellenists.

Or find one of the few less than picky gods and do your own ritual. (Offer wine, food, music, etc.)
>>
>>19418048
>I feel like a friend of yours is urging you on because they are already there
Yes, both actually, specially U where I have two places I could choose but there are some strings attached, hence the option of trying my luck on J on my own.
>>
>>19418034
I'd just like to ask for a general reading, if possible.
>>
>>19418068
I gotcha. I think you have a good chance at A or U.

J is just harder to get, but you aren't wasting your time if you try.
>>
>>19418073
Thank you, I'll let you know how that goes. Good luck with your career!
>>
>>19418087
Thanks.
>>
>>19418034
Will I ever be with him?
>>
>>19418034
Is it better if I reach out to her, or not?
>>
More than a query I need some help with interpreting a spread I got on a query about changes coming.

Empress - Wheel of fortune - Strength - Emperor - Hierophant
>>
>>19418061

Knight Of Cups

Something in the near future will flow out of your current situation. Make changes now to change the future.

Keywords: romantic, looking for love, fickle, emotional intensity, idealism, artist, flirt.

This card could represent a person you know or will meet, or an aspect of yourself that should be called upon.

sorry for such a typical and blunt reading, my tarot cards are usually respond like this.
>>
>>19418034
Female
How is my love life looking in the near future
>>
>>19418136
Sounds like me honestly. My situation now just seems like a dud but I appreciate the reading. I have a girl I really like but she doesnt seem to give me the time of the day. But good reading ill keep that in mind
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>19417792
any insight on what kind of changes are coming for me within the new few months?
>>
>>19418070
>>19418096
>>19418132
>>19418151

i guess i could do less than i thought. things are getting hazy and frustrating, i may try again later
>>
File: 1498738925021930641.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498738925021930641.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
Why am i this unlucky? Why is everything turning to shit?

Lets get real fuck this. Am i gonna die soon?
>>
Air query
Should I disconnect from all this?
>>
>>19418372

Coinflip:

Heads = Yes/Tails = No

Results:

3x Tails
>>
>>19418372
We can never leave
There is no cure to the pestilence.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19418419
Query?
>>
>>19418419
Read my future in love.
>>
>>19418421
Will L and I's exchange to proceed to a more personal front?yours?
>>
>>19418435
I need both of your genders for context
>>
>>19418453
I am a female L is a male. If you need a timeframe this year.
>>
>>19417792
Hi orion, I need the thing that will help me solve the lies by them at C. What do you see?
>>
>>19418469
I need the thing that will help me uproot it.
>>
>>19418463
It appears to be wholly professional or formal. I'm seeing the guy wearing business attire and sitting across from the girl on the other side of a table. I pushed it all the way to December and saw only the slightest hint of something informal/personal, being something akin to a pat on the shoulder. There is some possibility for something more in early 2018, but it's up in the air and subject to variables, things unrelated to you specifically. There might be a way to leverage the situation in your favor, but it's hard to see at this point.

Business reading from now until the end of September, please.
>>
>>19418484
"He had been lost in his work for some time when he realized that it was already 3...."

Temperence, 10 of Pentacles, 4 of Cups

If you have goals you are hoping to meet by the end of September it probably wont happen by then because your goals will take longer for you to manifest and reach because of the very nature of them taking time to do so. Lofty goals are lofty. It will be a lot of work but time will feel like it is flying because of how much you are going to have to do. There is going to be a lot of introversion from social stuff because of how much you are going to be working but this is just till the end of September. In essence its basically a continuation of whatever is happening now.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19418034
How should I deal with repeated failures and obstacles that i keep getting in trying to complete my edication?

There always is something wrong that eventually screws me over.

I am a male, 22 yrs old, very frustrated.

Thanks
>>
>>19418559
>>19418570
Do mine I'll do yours
>>
>>19418559
Query?
>>
Reposting my air query with less garbage around it.

Should I give up on J or is there more to come?

If it matters, I am male, 21 y/o, Pisces. She is female, 20 y/o, Leo.
>>
>>19418576
How does my new boyfriend feel about our relationship? We're long distance but we visit as much as possible. Does he see any long-term potential in me?
>>19418575
Ok. Just a money general. Do I start getting things under control this year?
>>
>>19418570
nine of pentacles
tower
five of cups
four of cups
king of wands

You're not going to like this, but there is no magic solution to your problems. Unfortunately it's just something you'll need to deal with as it comes, prepare yourself emotionally and physically (that includes financially) as best as you can and try to nip problems in the bud before they even start. King of wands has a lot of passion and drive, and that tells me that just because you continue to hit obstacles doesn't mean things are totally over. You've got to continue to push through the problems, even if it means taking time off to figure out the best solution. It's okay if you have to take your time. Don't feel like you need to solve every problem right now. Try to explain your situation to someone who can help you, like an adviser or something.
>>19418576
What was your query by the way?
>>
File: f0d3EA0.jpg (119KB, 900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
f0d3EA0.jpg
119KB, 900x1378px
>>19418413
Hey Angel, any chance you can scry the guiding force in my life right now? Saw the dude asking about deities and got curious about my own state of affairs right now. Either way, have some meme and a good day.
>>
>>19418586
>Do I start getting things under control this year?

Hey anon I got : 4 of cups, 8 of pents and strength

I would say yes but it will take some will power from your side to happen. Budget your finances and manage it strictly, it would go a long way. You must know there are a ton of resources on budgeting on the internet.

It seems lack of discipline is something that's getting in your way.

Hope it helped anon
>>
>>19418586
Queen of Wands, King of Swords, The Chariot, Six of Wands

These are some very good cards to get because not only is he completely in love with you he is proud to have you as his girlfriend. He is looking at this from an analytical angle and sees the worth in having someone as beautiful and charismatic as you as his girlfriend. He sees this relationship as one worth working and moving forwards with. He is definitely interested in bridging the gap between the two of you and becoming short distance. He feels lucky to have you and wants something serious with you for practical and emotional reasons.

What does the statement contain? How do I feel when I analyze it?
>>
>>19418599
Hey thanks appreciate it. Yes I've used the convention methods to improve myself but they weren't very successful. Talked to professors, advisorsx even the dean of my faculty.

I keep finding myself in the same unpleasant situation, failing classes due to absence or just a little shortage or marks.

Even my parents are fed up now and unwilling to help, if only I could show then I'm trying my best.
>>
>>19418604
>lack of discipline
It's fucking true why am I think this
>>19418608

two of swords
empress rx
three of swords
-----
fool
hierophant
ace of pentacles

Not good things, anon. What the statement contains is extremely distressing for you and it may demand something of you that you don't currently have. It's quite ominous, slightly threatening. You react incredibly well considering. You try to move forward without feeling too affecting by the statement's contents and you try to handle the situation as peaceably as possible. Seems like it's not going to be something that can handled immediately though. It will take time.
>>
>>19418673
Sound like you may need to talk to a counselor at your school, not just an advisor. I recommend taking some time off. I was in a similar situation because of a relationship (he isolated me and prevented me from going to classes and I couldn't even get away from him to withdraw so I ended up taking failing marks). Drop out for a semester and try to get things together. Trust me, it's okay.
>>
File: cheshire1.gif (787KB, 491x426px) Image search: [Google]
cheshire1.gif
787KB, 491x426px
Hello there!
I'm going to try my first attempt at Bibliomancy, these are my requirements:

>Direct and concise query, please no binary questions (yes/no), no vague queries, I need some context
>A number between 11-148
>Your favorite song or related to your query/current emotions
>Feedback is highly appreciated when applicable, thanks.

The chosen book is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
>>
>>19418700
Why hasn't he reached out to me yet? What is he thinking for taking this long? I must've been awful...
https://youtu.be/ZiBTCsD0kUk
>>
>>19418700
I want to know if she actually does believe that it wasn't me who told the other girl those things, and whether or not she actually does really believe I'm dear to her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
>>
>>19418700
https://youtu.be/72UO0v5ESUo
What does he feel about what I told him?
>>
>>19418700
What did A think of my letter to him? I'm scared he thought I was really weird in it or just didn't like the gift I attached to the letter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykI7glq9LRE
This song is something I thought he'd enjoy.
>>
>>19418700
https://youtu.be/dX3k_QDnzHE
What sort of response will I receive to the message I sent him? Thanks!
>>
>>19418700
I wrote some letters recently and I'm wondering if I should send them to this girl, if it would actually benefit our relationship in any way or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9uMg2UiHo
>>
>>19418700
Will she and I ever get something romantic going or should i give up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnGA8MGx5NY
>>
>>19418700
Nice get.
I found my soulmate but so far away. Is anything going to happen or is it a fat chance?
https://youtu.be/lU1htzE99ns
>>
>>19418700

What will their response to my deception be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs
>>
File: alice_tenn_gryphon.jpg (68KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
alice_tenn_gryphon.jpg
68KB, 500x374px
>>19418707
>Why hasn't he reached out to me yet? What is he thinking for taking this long? I must've been awful...

>`What IS the fun?' said Alice.
>`Why, SHE,' said the Gryphon. `It's all her fancy, that: they never executes nobody, you know. Come on!'
>`Everybody says "come on!" here,' thought Alice, as she went slowly after it: `I never was so ordered about in all my life, never!'

He is taking his time, I feel he's trying to act busy and important with other things, making the moves on his own terms. Not much about you being awful but more about his own pride.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes, aye?
>>
>>19418700

How can I ever trust again? Right now the trust I once had for my higher self & it guiding me through synchronicity has been shattered completely, I don't know how to go on.
https://youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4
Ty
>>
File: rountree-480-enhanced.jpg (61KB, 480x649px) Image search: [Google]
rountree-480-enhanced.jpg
61KB, 480x649px
>>19418711
Oooh GoT, I like you anon! <3

>I want to know if she actually does believe that it wasn't me who told the other girl those things, and whether or not she actually does really believe I'm dear to her.

>`A likely story indeed!' said the Pigeon in a tone of the deepest contempt. `I've seen a good many little girls in my time, but never ONE with such a neck as that! No, no! You're a serpent; and there's no use denying it. I suppose you'll be telling me next that you never tasted an egg!'
>`I HAVE tasted eggs, certainly,' said Alice, who was a very truthful child; `but little girls eat eggs quite as much as serpents do, you know.'
>`I don't believe it,' said the Pigeon; `but if they do, why then they're a kind of serpent, that's all I can say.'

Well my dear, this seems to be very clear to me that she doesn't believe you, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19418700

Query:

What is the likely result if I attempt the operation for attaining knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel with the preparations I have already made for doing so?

Number:

Song:

https://youtu.be/lheoavm-IeI
>>
>>19418826
No I figured as much to be honest.
>>
>>19418786
Yeah he's pretty prideful. Thank you. I'll let you know what happens.
>>
>>19418700
Will I end up moving to FL next year?
https://youtu.be/co5gy_2uOEY
>>
File: 1458081100175.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458081100175.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
A few threads ago I offered an odd style of divination, for an experiment. It seems to have worked, so I want to offer it again.

What I need from you is a picture of a drop of your blood on something white. Snow, paper, styrofoam, sand, whatever. Just a drop, doesn't need to be very much. That and a question, of course.

Since I will have firepower to spare, I can also try to influence the event you're concerned about, if you like. Afterwards, I would appreciate if you reported any side-effects. Tiredness, sleeping longer than usual, temporarily weakened immune system, ect. The original two testers were apparently fine, but I prefer to stay on the side of caution.
>>
>>19418860
>>19418700
Sorry, that's poorly worded. I'm being lazy. If I do move, what's the possible out come?
>>
File: 1book5.jpg (305KB, 863x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1book5.jpg
305KB, 863x1015px
>>19418716
>What does he feel about what I told him?

>After a time she heard a little pattering of feet in the distance, and she hastily dried her eyes to see what was coming. It was the White Rabbit returning , splendidly dressed, with a pair of white kid gloves in one hand and a large fan in the other: he came trotting along in a great hurry, muttering to himself as he came, `Oh! the Duchess, the Duchess! Oh! won't she be savage if I've kept her waiting!'

Well, he's trying to find a way to respond you, I mean he wants to give you a feedback and not upset you for taking so long, but I also feel he's not certain as to what he's going to say, only that he has to say something in return.
>>
>>19418700
I'm in a new place, not as close to people. What is my outlook romantically? Meeting a special someone is seeming challenging. Where is my match I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYkalENxPk
>>
File: curiosity1.gif (651KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
curiosity1.gif
651KB, 500x375px
>>19418723
>What did A think of my letter to him?
>222
The number goes from 11 to 148 dear

>>19418848
I'm sorry anon, despite of the obvious, she's with this stuck image of a "serpent", in time she'll open her eyes and realize anon, best wishes.

>>19418856
Thank you for the feedback and good luck with him.
>>
>>19418889
>>19418723
is me. I am so sorry, I'm so involved in some other stuff right now, and I didn't catch that.

137 then.
>>
>>19418874
Thank you that makes sense because it was emotional. Do you think he liked it?
>>
>>19418867
Just for the lulz. Query: If I send a message to her, does she will reply?
>>
File: 1489094980708.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489094980708.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>19418700
Will I succeed in what I set out to do both physically and emotionally, I am ready to forgive but can I stop myself when they try to get a rise out of me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp5vcuMIlk
>>
>>19418895
Will she reply, you mean?
>>
>>19418700
i just don't understand why i'm such an unfortunate person and by that i'm not implying as being poor but kinda unlucky in general by circumstances that happens constantly to me... What should i do to dig myself out of my misfortunes? I really don't know what to do anymore
>36
https://youtu.be/q_8U8CAznEw
>>
>>19418889
>I'm sorry anon, despite of the obvious, she's with this stuck image of a "serpent", in time she'll open her eyes and realize anon, best wishes.

No its fine, she just needs time to realize I'm not lying and actually do care and didn't want shit to go south. My spirit animals are a viper and a cobra coiled together after all.
>>
>>19418902
Yes, sorry, my english is crap sometimes.
>>
File: Alice_In_this_Style_10_6.png (87KB, 804x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Alice_In_this_Style_10_6.png
87KB, 804x1130px
>>19418723
>>19418891
No problem dear, that happens :)

>What did A think of my letter to him?

>For some minutes the whole court was in confusion, getting the Dormouse turned out, and, by the time they had settled down again, the cook had disappeared.

This seemed unexpected and he wasn't sure what to expect, all sorts of thoughts in his mind, didn't think too much of it at first, but eventually he'll settle his thoughts.

Also I'm being told that something was lost, can't be too much sure of what it is, but the letter/gift might have been misplaced.
>>
File: 47727410_p2_master1200.jpg (256KB, 910x1190px) Image search: [Google]
47727410_p2_master1200.jpg
256KB, 910x1190px
>>19418895
>>19418908
Simple answer; yes. Not exclusively to you, if that makes any sense to you. Maybe mentioning it to friends? Spreading rumors?

Why let such a thing bother you? You'd have better luck not worrying, you know. The more force and emotion you put into it, or rather the more you hold back before doing it, the further you will push it away. You're trying to grab something flighty and evasive; the best way is to invite it in. Word and position yourself to create emotion and force on her end, and just catch it.

We're still experimenting, so tell me if I'm hitting anything here.
>>
>>19418923
Oh. Hm. If the gift was misplaced, it's probably because he's super busy or something. Do you think sending him another gift of the same kind is a good idea, or maybe that would be too much for him?

Thank you so much, though, Alari!
>>
File: oAbNdsS.gif (844KB, 557x425px) Image search: [Google]
oAbNdsS.gif
844KB, 557x425px
>>19418731
>>19418737
>>19418738
>>19418758
>>19418776
>>19418804
>>19418838
>>19418860
>>19418871
>>19418876
>>19418897
>>19418905
Guys I'm going to take a break for now and finish the queue here aye? Just need something to eat (I haven't had dinner yet and stomach is rumbling), I'll be back in less than 30 minutes hopefully

>>19418893
Yes, seems like he's eager to show his appreciation, but perhaps too anxious as to how he would do it.

>>19418907
I understand that dear, I'll keep sending some good vibes for you, best wishes. <3

>>19418937
Yes it's confusing now, better let him settle first dear, wait for his response.
>>
>>19418926
Sounds kinda weirds But somehow your reading is accurate and gives me somekind of inner peace. And my finger hurts btw.
>>
>>19418946
Be careful that it's actually peace and not exhaustion slipping up on you.

Sorry about your finger. That's probably the prick, not me, though.
>>
>>19418867
nice try, reptilians
>>
File: lpf7nb6.jpg (275KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
lpf7nb6.jpg
275KB, 786x1017px
Will be doing tarot readings for the next two hours. Would love feedback if possible.

plz gib:
>name/nickname
>picture of anything
>ur question

Please avoid asking:
>appearance related questions (ex: what will my love look like)
>questions that can be answered with yes/no

Tarot isn't particularly built for such questions and thus there is a higher chance of failure.
>>
File: [sailormoon.jpg (37KB, 645x440px) Image search: [Google]
[sailormoon.jpg
37KB, 645x440px
>>19419091
"kay"
How does the guy things fell through with recently feel about me?
>>
File: 1451768307562.jpg (75KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451768307562.jpg
75KB, 700x473px
>>19419080
And yet it worked. I have an addiction and I'm trying to deal with it constructively. Blame me, eh?
>>
File: shutterstock_61443046.jpg (54KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_61443046.jpg
54KB, 1200x675px
>>19419091
Ill feedback!
What will he say back to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>19419091
Cowboy
Been having a string of bad luck the past few days, particularly yesterday, so I have a couple questions.

I was told some things by this girl I like and I'm wondering why she even brought the question up in the first place, and especially why she brought up the second question of "would you stay even if" and gave a few odd examples out of nowhere.

As for a second question, something tells me that, there is doubt in her over something that happened last night outside of my control, so the question is, is there doubt in her over me right now.
>>
File: 1501455798910.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1501455798910.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>19419091
M
Love general
>>
File: WEDavdN_d.jpg (174KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
WEDavdN_d.jpg
174KB, 640x854px
>>19419091
Jane
What exactly does my crush want to happen between us?
>>
File: OFiJ82G.jpg (47KB, 564x677px) Image search: [Google]
OFiJ82G.jpg
47KB, 564x677px
>>19419091
bones
what should I be doing to get my life on track
>>
Morning /div/ I'll be around to discuss divination and whatnot. I'll do some readings in a little while; still waking up over here after a brutal 19hr day.
>>19419100
What's your addiction if you don't mind me asking; I know there's been readers in the past that leeched the energy off of their querants, so if that's it its nothing new. Still, blood is is a very sacred thing to ones whole, so I'm curious why you ask for it.
>>19419091
SUPPORT OUR BOYS IN WHITE!
>>
>>19419101
Nick is Mei
>>
>>19419091
>name/nickname
C
>picture of anything
>ur question
can i get a general reading please?
>>
File: Jojo.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>19419091
"Jay"
Will the ritual I perform tomorrow night be successful?
>>
File: live-preview-potato.png (298KB, 522x292px) Image search: [Google]
live-preview-potato.png
298KB, 522x292px
>>19419091

J
Why has my higher self misled me? I now have zero trust in my intuition after the massive loss it's just caused me, and don't know how to go on.
>>
File: tumblr_o8bfth4Yms1rfx24fo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8bfth4Yms1rfx24fo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>19419126
I don't really care for the energy. That's not how I operate anyway. That's why I'm so careful not to get anyone sick or exhaust them.

It's particular story and a long one. If you are curious enough, I recommend trying your favored method of extracognition to find out. A fun experiment, and the imprint it left behind is probably not hard to see.
>>
File: caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>19419091
Yuki
Whats my next boyfriends personality?
>>
File: omgjrbt19k1qj39uzo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
omgjrbt19k1qj39uzo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x672px
>>19419098
>Justice
>Six of Wands
>Four of Wands
Very very very good things. It doesn't to seem to be anything sexual but mostly feelings of a close relationship

>>19419101
>reversed Knight of Wands
>reversed Page of Cups
>reversed The High Priestess
Nothing too good. Anytime I see a reversed knight, I cringe slightly. There seems to be a running trend of going too much on instinct and then failing due to rushing into something. He might think of you as just one night stand or a very short yet passionate relationship.

>>19419103
1st question:
>reversed Queen of Pentacles
>reversed Eight of Cups
>Ten of Cups
She's asking because she's becoming worried and mistrustful from low confidence and thus is starting to wonder if you'll stay. She still wants the relationship to work out but is slightly not committed due to her low confidence

>>19419116
Near future: Empress rev
How to prepare yourself: Star
Positive omen to look for: Strength
Avoid this: Death

For your next love, prepare yourself by healing previous emotional wounds. Remember, how is one supposed to be truly loved when they do not love themselves both physically and emotionally? Care for yourself both inside and out. Avoid being afraid of change.

>>19419126
muh skelly comrade
>>
>>19419101
Probably.
>>
>>19419176
>She's asking because she's becoming worried and mistrustful from low confidence and thus is starting to wonder if you'll stay. She still wants the relationship to work out but is slightly not committed due to her low confidence

She definitely has low confidence and worries a bit much, and I understand why she's mistrustful of me, we've had some drama in the past, which its the past, I made mistakes, blah blah blah.

Either way, I'd stick by her until the end, even if I'm hated.
>>
>>19418943
tfw Alari choked on food and died
rip in peace
>>
File: 1496594236691.jpg (35KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496594236691.jpg
35KB, 500x255px
>>19419091
Next gf likes and dislikes
>>
File: 2_400.png (174KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
2_400.png
174KB, 280x373px
>>19419091

jennie
love general pls
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 383x384px
>>19419091
Flatline
there is something wrong with me in this relationship?
>>
>>19419217
Nick:Reyl
>>
File: 971f85_5574694.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
971f85_5574694.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>19419091
Liam
My question is "What else can I do to get Dimitri even more into me than he currently is?"
>>
File: 1493677650054.jpg (67KB, 695x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493677650054.jpg
67KB, 695x577px
>>19419091
Charles
How are the next couple months looking?

Thanks!
>>
File: ou4100brTt1qiipimo1_500.gif (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ou4100brTt1qiipimo1_500.gif
80KB, 500x500px
>>19419119
>reversed Nine of Cups
>Queen of Cups
>Ace of Wands

They seem to truly see you for you and have very strong feelings for you and they also want to take you to the bone zone

>>19419122
Develop a moral code and stick by it. Perhaps get into a group that will help you along, perhaps something religious or something educational. Just something will give you structure.

>>19419142
There are two possible futures, one where you use your talents for sinful things and be happy and the other where you are unable to accept the change in your life.

There will be forces of corruption and you must find meaning in your life. Remember that withdrawal is something that is needed at times but there is always a point where it isn't healthy.

>>19419146
Yep, seems like you'll be able to keep up with the punches being thrown at you.
>>
Trading.

Are they happy with how I've played this so far?
>>
File: rebus.jpg (48KB, 285x399px) Image search: [Google]
rebus.jpg
48KB, 285x399px
I could use a reading if anyone has the time.

How do I develop my abilities without being taken advantage of? That is to say, how do I protect myself when I'm at my most vulnerable?

Scorpio
>>
>>19419091
Karen
What happens next time we meet eachother?
>>
File: 1501828303584.jpg (868KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501828303584.jpg
868KB, 1500x1500px
>>19419295
Normally, I would ask a drop of blood, but I'm compelled to help you here.

No armor will ward every blow. Nothing can protect you, not fully. A knife will work its way through your defenders and sink into you, and you can't stop it. Focus instead on how to survive and recover from the blow, how to avoid the infection of your wounds, and how on preventing the development of an ugly twisting scar.
>>
File: 5PNPuQ8.png (180KB, 234x295px) Image search: [Google]
5PNPuQ8.png
180KB, 234x295px
>>19419153
>reversed King of Swords
>Wheel of Fortune
>reversed Page of Wands

It appears to be slightly off kilter due to your circumstances changing in your life. Give it a sec to calm down and it should reach homeostasis again.

>>19419166
Seems a bit like a homebody that's kinda boring but he really seems to be someone that will be able to take care of you and be a strong rock in your life.

>>19419217
She seems to like the darker sides of things and also may be on the kinky side of things.

She doesn't seem to like faking enjoyment and people who do not see the joy around them.

>>19419219
In the near future, your love will be a bit slow and stagnant. In order to deal with this, remember that life will continue onward and this too shall pass. Look for some kind of work that gives you enjoyment and is fulfilling. Get a hobby. It's better than being a sad sack of potatoes.
>>
File: starreversed.jpg (16KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
starreversed.jpg
16KB, 170x296px
>>19419318
What if the attacks are psychic?
>>
File: haunter_by_jinglesrasco-d5b5dqh.png (166KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
haunter_by_jinglesrasco-d5b5dqh.png
166KB, 900x900px
>>19419091
My next bf like and dislike please?
>>
File: 1404878134337.gif (678KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404878134337.gif
678KB, 720x480px
>>19419091

Dumarks
What's in store for my gf and I in the next few months?
>can just be general reading if that's easier

Pls and thank you
>>
>>19419330

>your love will be a bit slow and stagnant

near future? it's like that now. i have plenty of hobbies though. lol thanks for the reading
>>
File: QcDoSUl.jpg (97KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
QcDoSUl.jpg
97KB, 660x495px
>>19419091
CY
Is this plan EFL my best shot for the long term or can I do better?
>>
>>19419091
P
Is there a chance that I can fix everything and get things back as they were this year?
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
49KB, 250x250px
>>19419348
>My next bf like and dislike please?
I dont like query copycats!!!
Just kidding bb
>>
>>19419222
Yeah, there seems to be some kind of lack of ability to see happiness. This is causing the relationship to die. Quit being a downer.

>>19419241
>reversed Five of Swords
>The Star
>Three of Pentacles

>>19419244
>>19419298
>>19419348
>>19419354
>>19419367
>>19419369
Starting to becoming drained. My answers will be slower now. Y'all will the be last querents of the day.
>>
>>19419331
They most likely will be. The same principles apply, and the facts remain. No wound you can suffer cannot be healed. Even psychic ones.
>>
>>19419091
s. what do the cards say about the work i'm doing? i'm seeing a tiny glimpse of success but it's bittersweet how minimal it is. what are the next few months showing? if there is something i need to focus on, any input is appreciated.
>>
>>19419241
Whoops forgot to add actual divination. Don't do other kind of tricks. That's a bad idea. Instead on yourself.
>>
>When people can get something for what they think is free nobody wants to trade

Tragedy.
>>
>>19419379
Instead work on yourself.
>>
>>19419380
I don't hit up public readers, save for one or two. Even if someone is reading publicly, I'd still rather trade. Luck of the draw, but the best readers here tend to be anons who trade.
>>
>>19419330
>kinky side of things.
Yeah I need to work my stamina for that
Thanks!
>>
File: inline_oqydsfelVK1u552uc_540.gif (73KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
inline_oqydsfelVK1u552uc_540.gif
73KB, 256x192px
>>19419244
It appears to be a time of creativity and development in both spirit and emotion. It'll be good.

>>19419298
>justice
>knight of cups reversed
>four of pentacles reversed

A very large burst of emotion. Like... shit is about to go down and I hope that you're on the side dealing out the justice than the one being dealt it.

>>19419348
They seem to love communication. Probably a talker. They also seem to like to do new things and go out. Due to this, they dislike stagnation and perhaps intense sexuality and independence.
>>
>>19419399
T-thanks
>>
>>19417676

Hello /div/. I am interested in getting a "Yoshitaka Amano" tarot deck as an art-object. Please let me know what if anything you know about this deck, apart from what can be easily searched.

Somehow, after simple searching, I have the vague idea that Amano did more than one deck? Probably not. Though I imagine there's different versions of the same basic product.

I mean just look at these fucking pictures jesus fuck.
>>
File: amanocc.jpg (131KB, 574x984px) Image search: [Google]
amanocc.jpg
131KB, 574x984px
>>19419454

Clearly I meant to include this picture.
>>
I've tried a couple readings on my own, and I keep getting mixed, unclear results (I think I might just not be in the proper state)

Anyway, if someone would be willing to do a reading on how my debate with my professor will go tomorrow, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm 23/Male/Scorpio if any of that helps.
>>
File: nkaejbaXGg1rrphlpo1_1280.jpg (272KB, 939x618px) Image search: [Google]
nkaejbaXGg1rrphlpo1_1280.jpg
272KB, 939x618px
>>19419354
There will be some troubles ahead. Lack of discipline, perhaps even infidelity, will occur but you will still tough it out and remain lovers in the end.

>>19419367
The plan seems to be the best shot. Got some really good cards for this. It'll open a lot of doors for you.

>>19419369
No. Just because you can control a situation, doesn't mean that it will be fixed. You can't control everything in life.
>>
Too tired and drained to do anymore readings. Going to rest now.
>>
i'll take 5 or so readings for folks in the next hour!

>name/whatever other people call you
>age
>yt link to a song that corresponds with your query
>your query

I'd rather not take a lot of yes or no queries, and I'm not the best predictive reader. I'd really appreciate it if you posted pictures of Kurt Russell!
>>
File: tumblr_oi4648vJ2H1uzg6sbo1_500.gif (2MB, 497x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi4648vJ2H1uzg6sbo1_500.gif
2MB, 497x383px
Howdy Yall,

I posted this a few days back in a tarot thread and I find myself curious if anybody would be interested in doing a reading:

"I have never in my life believed in tarot readings, but the last 2 weeks have caused me to completely reevaluate my understanding of the the world and myself. My girlfriend of 6 years just left town for a new and better job opportunity. I could have relocated with her but the relationship was stagnant and overly difficult for me and I love the city I live in. I felt I was neglecting friends and opportunities because of this relationship that was taking over my life. Things got volatile and I chose to stay. I have grieved over the situation but ultimately feel that I have made the right decision. After leaving the condo we shared (she owned, I'm broke) for years I am now living with an alcoholic friend who recently got divorced, in a tiny room filled with his ex wifes stuff. There has been a drastic shift in comfort, and yet, I haven't felt this happy or excited in a long time.

3 nights ago she sent me a video of an asmr tarot reading for the month of August which I found creepily accurate. It predicted chaos this first week and ending an old relationship that wasn't serving anybody any longer and other eerily accurate points.

My birthday was August 1st. The youtube video got me curious so I looked into more horoscopes, the consensus of which was that this will be an auspicious month for me, which would come with little effort on my part. The initial tarot reading predicted great happiness and exponential growth.

The rub is that I have a twin brother, a psychotic homeless drug addict, He threw a brick through window of the condo I just left 3 nights ago. Chaos indeed. But through it all I was calm and felt a deep sense that I was being protected, and that the proper path would present itself at the right moment.

I am interested in your take, and also curious about my brother's prospects, given the twin thing and all."
>>
>>19419506
keb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9uMg2UiHo
how does she actually feel about me, am I really dear to her, does she actually believe I didnt do anything in regards to some recent drama, etc. also would like to know if i should mention these letters to her as well?
>>
>>19419506
> Kurt russell
That handsome motherfucker!
> Alexei
> 31
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
> What kind of feeling does cbro have about me?
>>
File: the-thinghed.jpg (92KB, 1100x558px) Image search: [Google]
the-thinghed.jpg
92KB, 1100x558px
>>19419516
forget pic
>>
>>19419506

Nicholas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

How well am I doing in this situation all things considered?
>>
File: Snake-Plissken.jpg (518KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
Snake-Plissken.jpg
518KB, 1200x833px
>>19419522
>>19419506

forgot
>>
>>19419481

Thank you Dimmer, your work is greatly appreciated. Rest easy.
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (77KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
77KB, 960x640px
>>19419506

ay snek whats up man

julie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKWOt-8Qzc
is it possible to find a job before christmas?
>>
>>19419519
>The Thing
Quality taste
>>
>>19419514

how she feels
>six of wands
She's primarily feeling a bit fragile, as she's trying to cultivate her own energy outside of you and this situation. The best thing to do is give her some time and let go.

how your decisions and viewpoint are influencing this
>ace of wands reversed
this card is usually the epitome of action, but i've got the impression that it was your inaction that has led you to where you are now. You aren't truly, legitimately, entitled to a lot of things. This doesn't mean that you definitely didn't work out, but more so as in you could've done things a lot better. Give it some time.

what you can do
>nine of swords
Please don't beat yourself up too much over this, there's not a whole lot you can do, other than being kind and supportive. It might feel bad at first, but you'll do better. Find happiness in yourself when you can.

I would say mention the letters if you think it would absolve you of any guilt.
>>
>>19419153
>>19419330

The last time I was in 'homeostasis' I was in a massively deep hole, then I surrendered, listened to my intuition, followed it's guidance & it helped improve my situation immensely. Recently I was facing another dilemma again, so I surrendered, listened to that guidance again, and it has led me to massive ruin that I don't know how to even begin recovering from. Ironically my rational, logical mind was saying get out, but I ignored it because I trusted my intuition, and now it's left me devastated.

Where before I was in a deep hole & I listened and it gave me the nudge that my logical mind needed to get out of the hole, now I've listened to it, ignored the logical mind & it's thrown me right back into that hole from atop a mountain, it feels like it only led me out of the dark so it could toss me back in from higher.

Today it's going haywire trying to pull me back from suicide, but I have lost all faith in my higher self at this point, I'll give it a few days though, ty anon.
>>
>>19419516
he is gorgeous, tysm

>queen of pentacles,six of pentacles
They see you as someone who's kind that can take care of themselves and others. They think you're sweet and generous as well. As for romantically, they do view you that way, but more subtle.
>>
>>19419481
2nd One here.
Thank you so much.
>>
>>19419506

Rasa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQqgVzex_w
How can I love and forgive my inner child?
>>
>>19419464
You find yourself in a place of intellectual dispair. The challenge presented proves to be heavy, and unable to right itself. You appear to have the willpower to do overcome your challenges, but it is corrupted by blind impulse or distraction. You recently were met with intense negative emotions, which may be th e cause if your problems. The cards do not provide a definite answer, but my advice to you would be to tread very carefully and to prevent yourself from being led astray.
>>
>>19419506
S
Sorry, but I can't think of a song

What will my future boyfriend be like?
>>
>>19419522

how well are you doing
>ace of pentacles, page of pentacles
Things look a little better than you might have initially considered. You have more opportunity and advantage than you think you do, and a new start is entirely possible. All things considered, you're doing the best you can, good job.

your perspective on events
>page of swords reversed
You may personally think things aren't going the best, and that is undoubtedly true in some quantity, but you have a tendency towards pessimism, and a more positive attitude can help you become more resilient overall.
>>
>>19419608

Interesting. I'm well aware that I'm punching above my weight class by taking my professor's offer. He's quite the experienced debater. I don't think the recent cause of my negativity (which you're right to pick up on) is relevant to the debate. However, I certainly do think the cards are telling me what I already know: if I can focus, stay on topic, and not fuck around, I can probably win this.

Thanks for the reading, anon!
>>
>>19419554
ayy, nice kurt! not a whole lot, i'm gonna finally apply to college and that'll be fun.

>three of swords, hierophant, strength
first off, don't burn yourself out too much, and don't take on something that'd be way too much, no matter how tempting it might seem.i am confident that you'll do it, seeing as you have the tenacity and will to accomplish quite a bit. you might want to play it a little safe when looking for jobs, and learn as much as you can about the institutions that you'll be fitting into. learn what they want, and do as much as you can to make yourself a good candidate. i believe in you, friendo!
>>
>>19419656
Oh shit good luck, Anon!!!
>>
>>19419656
Happy to.
I'll be doing readings here for a little while, probably can take two or three.
Sex/age/sign are needed, name/nickname and query optional
>>
>>19419706
Male
Libra (Virgo/Libra Cusp if you want to be specific)
Just a general I guess
>>
>>19419706
Female
Aquarius
Sil

How will end my august 2017? :) thx!
>>
>>19419706
Male
Taurus

General 3-4 month reading would be appreciated
>>
>>19419688

thanks for the read, i'm feeling burnt out as it is. good luck with college!
>>
>>19419706

Male
Cancer

General

thank you!
>>
>>19419606
>hierophant reversed, king of swords, four of wands reversed, ten of cups
Your inner child is, well, kinda young. And sometimes younger folks due to inexperience, don't make the greatest decisions. You did the best you could, and that's what counts. It's alright to let go once in a while, and that's kinda what the King of Swords is tieing into. From what I understand about inner child stuff, a need for control can really get in the way and if you want to nurture other parts of yourself you'll definitely need to get comfortable being harmlessly irrational. A good first step can be making it a point to be kind to yourself. With the Ten of Cups, all I can say is that you're DEFINTELY moving in the right direction if you want to get into love and forgiveness.
>>
>>19419703

I'm not terribly worried, my grade doesn't depend on if I win or lose- the debate outcome is just for bragging rights.
>>
>>19419625
i really can't go off of much from what you've given me, but i drew a card

>ace of wands
he'll be one hot tater tot. watch out for the impulsivity.
>>
>>19419706
M/29/Pisces
>>
>>19419762
Does that metaphore mean he's violent or cheerful? That's the only thing that confuses me hah
>>
>>19419756
Ayeeeee!!!! YOU BETTER WIN I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!
>>
>>19419775
he looks pretty good, my dude

alright, that's it. no more readings for the night
>>
>>19419644

>more opportunity and advantage

I hope so.

>new start entirely possible

Wew.

>doing the best you can

Idk if it's good enough.

>tendency towards pessimism

Definitely true. I guess it's down to "Don't Worry be Happy".
>>
>>19419506
Ayylmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEoninhUec
love reading
>>
Trading
>>
>>19419816

What do you want to know?

I'd like to know if they're onto my game and if so to what degree.
>>
>>19419816
Query?
>>
>>19419706
male
gemini
>>
>>19419817
Ok starting.
What will he respond with?
>>
>>19419824

Seeing a stack of cards slightly misaligned and face down, and from them a blue eye emerges and begins to look around. A card is turned over by a set of hands. A red rose is on the card. A waning moon appears. A message seems to come into a mail box.

I think that he knows that you're looking at his response and might reach out. He feels a bit confused, like he's kind of winging this as he goes.
>>
>>19419817
Three of Wands, Ace of Wands, The Magician

They are very much aware of the game at this point in time. You did something that gave it away very clearly or someone informed them of it in a very loud and obvious way. Right now they are making preperations to prevent themselves of falling victims to the game.
>>
>>19419824
>>19419833

Specifically, the outreach will involves words that come from the heart. It feels like a revelation coming in words and gestures. For some reason I feel like time is pressing though.
>>
>>19419818
I l take a second opinion: What will he respond with? Yours?
>>
>>19419713
You are currently unhappy with your life, and your emotional state is rather twisted around. You may be having problems with relationships, and it's a mighty powerful conflict, wrought by very cruel events. But there is an undercurrent of genuine goodness, however hard it may be to see. The path that you shall take will reveal itself once you have exhausted all options, and there is no choice but to use subtlety. Once this comes to pass, the conflict will thereby be at an impasse, and it should no longer be disturbing to you.
>>
>>19419838
Thank you would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19419847
A person has a paper with a heart on it. The person looks a bit confused and begins to fold the paper into an airplane. And hesitantly throws the paper out of window.

I'm feeling a lot of confused romantic energy. Whoever this person is going to send you is going to be from the heart. There might be a possibility of romance?

>I would like to know what MB thinks of me?
>>
>>19419854
>Unhappy
>Twisted Emotional State
>Problems with Relationships
>Cruel Events
Yep, seems about right.
Good to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel through subtlety. Thanks a plenty.
>>
>>19419706
Aiden
Fem
Virgo
General please
>>
>>19419873

What do they think of what I've done?
>>
File: 20170809_210127.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_210127.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>19419714
There was recently an intense unpleasant emotional upheaval in your life. You are currently being met with complete failure in your job/other material works due to some power, potentially the law, working against you. In this matter, you are not likely to succeed. Despite this, you are happy, and things are really not as bad as they seem. This is a good reading. I predict that, although you may not succeed in your working at the end of the month, you will be prepared to take on your future endeavors with calmness and intelligence.
>>
Anyone on that'd be willing to do a reading for me? Kind of lost on certain aspects of my life.
>>
>>19419880
Knight of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, Three of Cups

There's not a lot of romantic feelings as of yet if that is what you are hoping for but there is potential for that to happen later on. MB thinks you are quick, sharp and a good friend to have around for the long term. Trustworthy.

>>19419889
Queen of Cups, Queen of Swords, Nine of Cups, Five of Swords

This is really odd both times I pulled for this. They have cold emotions about it but they wont show it. They will sit and bask in their bad feelings but wont show it to you because they dont want you to "win" any more. They know you have the upperhand in this situation but they know that you know that it was not at a fair play so they think they might be able to exploit the situation later on for their own gain. Be careful.

What does A want with me?
>>
>>19419922
Law? D: whaaaaaaaaaaat, well, today a worker were robbed, but dunno what do you mean with that.

anyways thx :P
>>
>>19419922
Oh I'm sorry, I have 1 question:

What can I do to be better with my work? To suceed with time.
>>
>>19419936

I've gotta step careful with these lads, but at least now they know to step careful with me... then again I might have fucked up letting them know that.

>What does A want with me

Seeing a white flower. Long, red stems, I really want to smell it. It feels... clean.

I don't have to dig into that symbolism too much. The red says romantic undertones, the white says clean intentions.
>>
>>19419973
I can't give a specific answer to that, but being observant and keeping optimistic is good advice
>>
Need a good time reader to trade with
>>
>>19420170

for a good time call 867-5309
>>
>>19418700
What will happend between me and him?
https://youtu.be/LYU-8IFcDPw
>>
Trading

Who's my next girlfriend and why aren't we together yet?
>>
>>19420580
I'm doing yours, never been to these threads in here and I may be a little rusty as well. Just to know, are you male?
>>
>>19420603
yep, and your query is?
>>
>>19420607
Same as yours. Also a male.
>>
>>19420580
It seems it will be a former girl love coming back. You aren't together yet because you carry some ressentiment over the past. You'll get back more on interest of a relationship than on each other (she seems quite desperate over it), so it may be hard to work out.
>>
>>19420623
I only had one girlfriend in the past, it would be weird for her to comeback. Maybe it's someone I had sex with or maybe a friend that will comeback after we get over the past.

You get Hexagram 64 - Before completetion - Line 1

While I can't really tell who that is, the hexagram tells you that you're almost there. You're on the final stretch before reaching what you want. However, before you reach the goal it's important that you don't neglect anything before reaching the finish line. Line one suggest that it might lead to humiliation if you just rush through without being careful all the detail are being taken cared of. Like a fox who's crossing a frozen lake who about to reach the other side and stops being careful and gets soaking wet due to ice breaking.

Hope this helps. Thanks
>>
>>19420646
Thanks, I'll take heed and be careful. Hope mine was of help as well.
>>
>>19420655
I've got a long list of people where things got heated and there might be resentment about the past and if it's my ex it'll be a surprise. I'm gonna think about that. There's probably a lot of people I should try to be at peace with and get over the past anyway. I'm gonna think about that. Thanks
>>
Do I have a chance of getting back with him?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>One query/thing to be read for only

Requirements:
>A Western Zodiac Sign
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19420973
You should ask for Australian aboriginal zodiac signs. And maybe penis length/girth measurements for the guys with a dick pic, since you're such a cock-mongler.
>>
>>19420973
TAURUS (best sign)
red
circle
ello
hows my quest for aesthetics looking this year mate
>>
File: Bad Pun Dog.jpg (124KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Pun Dog.jpg
124KB, 500x457px
>>19420993
>TAURUS (best sign)
That's a load of bull
>>
File: Alice_par_John_Tenniel_09.png (168KB, 793x906px) Image search: [Google]
Alice_par_John_Tenniel_09.png
168KB, 793x906px
Omg I was resting after having a snack and literally passed out, I'm so sorry people ;_;
I'll pick up the queue from this post >>19418943
now, my apologies.

>>19419201
REST IN PEPPERONI x_x

>>19418731
>What sort of response will I receive to the message I sent him?

>The first question of course was, how to get dry again: they had a consultation about this, and after a few minutes it seemed quite natural to Alice to find herself talking familiarly with them, as if she had known them all her life. Indeed, she had quite a long argument with the Lory, who at last turned sulky, and would only say,
>`I am older than you, and must know better'; and this Alice would not allow without knowing how old it was, and, as the Lory positively refused to tell its age, there was no more to be said.

Strangely on how all these "letters" queries seems aligned, or maybe its me... But the response seems quite vague dear. You will get to know what he thinks to an extent but he wants to keep it short, as they want to have the last word on it and keep his reasoning to himself.
>>
>>19421001
quit talking about bulls you'll get the Aussies horny
>>
>>19418700
Will yelling at that person even fix things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMYFeNWv29Q
>>
>>19420973
Gemini
Blue
Triangle
Should I continue going down this path or would it be better to try something else?
>>
>>19421014
That's sheep, not bulls.
>>
>>19420973
Cancer
Blue
Pentagon
Will following my current goal make me happy?
>>
>>19420973
Sagittarius
Blue
Circle
Will I get laid soon?
>>
>>19421044
you've clearly never felt the wrath of a pissed Aussie in a 4chan thread
(if this isn't bait and you seriously don't know lurk /fit/, /pol/, or /b/, and sometimes /tv/)
>>
>>19421047
>no foreveralone shit
>>
>>19421049
Did someone say aussie?
>>
>>19421049
I've seen angry Aussies on /tv/

They always yell at the TV like they can hear them through the screen. But yeah...
>>
>>19420973

you're trolling again, you troll when you're hungry.
*hands moonie a snickers*
>>
>>19420993

About Query: The Emperor
What Helps: The Devil
Clarification: The Star
What Hinders: Knight of Cups
Clarification: Queen of Swords
Short Term: Futility - 7 of Swords
Clarification: Completion - 4 of Wands
Mid Term: Ace of Cups
Clarification: Queen of Disks
Long Term: Adjustment
Clarification: Success - 6 of Disks
Overall: The Magus
Clarification: Strength - 9 of Wands

You need to focus on the details of what you're looking for, like, autistically focus. Mentally map out every last part of what you want, and then use that as a guideline. You can't just be a beta bitch and let others make these decisions for you, *you* have to do it. In the short term, ain't shit gonna happen. Around the middle of a year length, there's a possibility of renewed vigor and growth towards what you want but YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK RELENTLESSLY FOR IT, DO NOT LET EARLY FAILURES DISCOURAGE YOU. There's a possibility of success in the long term, might not be exactly what you wanted, but life is a game of compromise. The major things that you're going to need is discipline and willpower, no making excuses for yourself, no giving up because the novelty wore off and it's no longer 'fun' -- See through what you started, like a man.
>>
>>19418737
>I wrote some letters recently and I'm wondering if I should send them to this girl, if it would actually benefit our relationship in any way or not.

Awnn another letter query, this is so adorable, I love letters, and love love letters too :3

>`I should like it very much,' said Alice, `but I haven't been invited yet.'
>`You'll see me there,' said the Cat, and vanished.
>Alice was not much surprised at this, she was getting so used to queer things happening. While she was looking at the place where it had been, it suddenly appeared again.
>`By-the-bye, what became of the baby?' said the Cat. `I'd nearly forgotten to ask.'
>`It turned into a pig,' Alice quietly said, just as if it had come back in a natural way.
>`I thought it would,' said the Cat, and vanished again.

This is interesting, I was wondering when Cheshire would appear in a pull. My understanding in this points that it will be on and off but well received if you send, but don't expect a quick return.

I hope this helps and best wishes.
>>
>>19421050
>no binary shit
>>
Doing a quick trade

Does he want me back ?
>>
>>19421061
thank you mate lucky for me /fit/ can assist with the autism part
will have to man through tho
>>
>>19421069
>BBC
Low-hanging bait imo...so many better topics you can bait with. Dawww thanks for the compliment though man, I'll refrain for now...after all, I haven't been given my allocated 100mb of internet by my emu overseer so I'm running on last months rations ;~;
>>
>>19421050
No alone, horny.
Two different things.
>>
>>19421107
to be honest i miss Australian shitposters
you lads are funny as fuck its the goddamn Canadians and Indians who don't understand how to be humorous when they bait
(btw you gave me a reading once i was hound)
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19421107
>BBC
>Low-hanging bait
>>
File: 1book0.jpg (226KB, 562x800px) Image search: [Google]
1book0.jpg
226KB, 562x800px
>>19418738
>Will she and I ever get something romantic going or should i give up?

Just FYI, this is a yes/no question hun, since I passed out I'll let that slide for today, aye?

>In the very middle of the court was a table, with a large dish of tarts upon it: they looked so good, that it made Alice quite hungry to look at them--`I wish they'd get the trial done,' she thought, `and hand round the refreshments!' But there seemed to be no chance of this, so she began looking at everything about her, to pass away the time.

Hmmm I see here a wishful thinking, a desire to be with her, but I don't see any chance of that happening in the foreseeable future I'm afraid :(
>>
Is nobody reading? Or has this thread devolved into more meta shit again?
>>
File: 1book29.jpg (120KB, 473x689px) Image search: [Google]
1book29.jpg
120KB, 473x689px
>>19418758
>I found my soulmate but so far away. Is anything going to happen or is it a fat chance?

>far away
Love story of modern times it seems, I feel you on that anon. And thanks for the song, it's lovely <3

>The chief difficulty Alice found at first was in managing her flamingo: she succeeded in getting its body tucked away, comfortably enough, under her arm, with its legs hanging down, but generally, just as she had got its neck nicely straightened out, and was going to give the hedgehog a blow with its head, it WOULD twist itself round and look up in her face, with such a puzzled expression that she could not help bursting out laughing: and when she had got its head down, and was going to begin again, it was very provoking to find that the hedgehog had unrolled itself, and was in the act of crawling away: besides all this, there was generally a ridge or furrow in the way wherever she wanted to send the hedgehog to, and, as the doubled-up soldiers were always getting up and walking off to other parts of the ground, Alice soon came to the conclusion that it was a very difficult game indeed.

Well this game is quite "strange" and seems so absurd to go with it, no logic with its rules, specially because you're playing with living beings. That goes with your feelings, that shall not be played with, but it's hard to follow the rules. All I can say is to enjoy the experience you have with your soulmate, have a good time with them. Adapting to the circumstances can be challenging yet enjoyable if you manage to see the bright side of things. Best wishes <3
>>
>>19421220
>that pic
>Alari's face when her Christmas turkey's really a Carnivale flamingo
You can't eat that
>>
>>19421165
Sorry about that, totally slipped my mind it was yes/no, but thanks for taking it anyways.
>>
File: tovejansson_alice1.jpg (247KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
tovejansson_alice1.jpg
247KB, 600x966px
>>19418776
>What will their response to my deception be?

>`Well!' thought Alice to herself, `after such a fall as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling down stairs! How brave they'll all think me at home! Why, I wouldn't say anything about it, even if I fell off the top of the house!' (Which was very likely true.)

Have you expressed that to them already? This feels vague but from my understanding you're thinking a lot about their responses and might end up not saying anything. Of if you already said so, they'd keep to themselves it seems.

>>19421240
lol anon I'd rather have tea, cookies and cake instead, poor flamingos, they're people too :3
>"We're all mad here"

>>19421286
It's ok dear, it's hard to give a definitive answer as such because things can change in a blink. I hope it was helpful anyway. Thanks for your message.
>>
>>19421306
>I'd rather have tea, cookies and cake instead, poor flamingos
But I can't dip a flamingo in my tea
>>
>>19421306

Oh Alari, much love. Thank you for the read, you are appreciated.

"I wouldn't say anything about it" indeed.
>>
File: 1book12.jpg (184KB, 457x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1book12.jpg
184KB, 457x1228px
I'll stop with this one for now.
Hopefully I'll finish the queue later today and I'm really sorry about the delay, unfortunately my days can get unpredictable.

>>19418804
>How can I ever trust again?

>She drew her foot as far down the chimney as she could, and waited till she heard a little animal (she couldn't guess of what sort it was) scratching and scrambling about in the chimney close above her: then, saying to herself `This is Bill,' she gave one sharp kick, and waited to see what would happen next.

>The first thing she heard was a general chorus of “There goes Bill!” then the Rabbit’s voice along–“Catch him, you by the hedge!” then silence, and then another confusion of voices–“Hold up his head–Brandy now–Don’t choke him–How was it, old fellow? What happened to you? Tell us all about it!”

>Last came a little feeble, squeaking voice, (“That’s Bill,” thought Alice,) “Well, I hardly know–No more, thank ye; I’m better now–but I’m a deal too flustered to tell you–all I know is, something comes at me like a Jack-in-the-box, and up I goes like a sky-rocket!”

My poor Bill, it seems that you've been tossed and turned into every direction, you were going down this chimney, your vision was limited, getting you stuck in such situation. Which makes me wonder... Was it really your higher self guiding of just your perception of the events? This seemed to hurt but you're now free of it, grasp some air, take a rest, you haven't settled yet dear. When it all comes down, you can assess the situation properly. I feel your vision still "clouded". Best of luck dear and be well, things are going to settle. <3

>>19421342
You need a bigger cup my friend!

>>19421448
I understand, I guess you wanted to draw their attention, harvest their sympathy maybe? But you're stronger than anyone's opinion of you dear, more appreciated than what you think as well.

Much more love back <3
>>
>>19421457

Oh, not harvest their sympathy. I wanted some skin from them after they tried to cut me out of the middle, and now it remains to be seen just how many stairs they went tumbling down as a result.
>>
File: 1484226659951.gif (797KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484226659951.gif
797KB, 500x375px
Hola /div/

Will be doiing some readings, probably five [5]. Anyone interested

>Genders
>No binary questions (Yes/No)
>No death or occult related questions

As always, i hope i can help.

>>19421457

Hey Alari! How are you today?
>>
>>19421474
Male
What will happend between me and R(female)?
>>
>>19421457
>You need a bigger cup my friend!
Either a bigger cup, or a smaller flamingo, darling.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>>19421474
Tfw almost 20 and still a /v/irgin
When will this change? and if possible how?
Thank you
>>
>>19421474
Male
Why did L(female) just disappear and not try talking to me?
>>
>>19421474
Female, he's male.
How is our connection going at this point?
>>
>>19421484
oh shit i forgot im a dude
>>
File: 1488258185835.jpg (872KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488258185835.jpg
872KB, 1920x1080px
>>19421474
I am female
How will the rest of august go for me?
>>
>>19421510
I think that was aparent when you called yourself a /v/irgin.
>>
>>19421517
I like to think that there are also girls there
>>
>>19421516
>that pic
I now want to do this to a girl
>>
Trading. Is there any way in which AC can help me now? If so, how?
>>
>>19421479

I see a jester in a box jumping out and a little girl laughing at it.

I do not see any romance per se, but you two will have a jolly good time. Some random event it seems will bring you closer as friends and who knows what might happen after that.

>>19421484

>How

Anon... i think you should rather ask your parents about that :^)

>We believe, in fact, that the people for whom we are legislating may well turn out quite conspicuously able judges of these matters, so we should leave most decisions to them.

You will be lead to it, but only after showing initial interest. Basically, its not going to happen by mere chance or luck but you will have a really smooth sailing once you actually take your chances, she(or he... i guess :^) ) will play ball and take the lead, you will realize you were worrying over nothing.

When i can not say, i pulled a card and got

>Four of Cups Reversed

Meaning that it will happen once you set yourself, specially in the emotional side of things, up to the task. Kinda like looking at your options or for new options if those are scarce.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19421570
It can be fun but you need the right girl, a good solid rigging system and to know what you're doing.
>>
File: 1-cn7s_-567ohUpmxWSQjY5Q.jpg (186KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1-cn7s_-567ohUpmxWSQjY5Q.jpg
186KB, 800x531px
>>19418860
>>19418871
>Will I end up moving to FL next year?
>If I do move, what's the possible out come?
All good dear, I'll check what the book has to say on the possibility of moving aye? It's just hard for me to give a definite yes or no answer.

>`Perhaps it doesn't understand English,' thought Alice; `I daresay it's a French mouse, come over with William the Conqueror.' (For, with all her knowledge of history, Alice had no very clear notion how long ago anything had happened.) So she began again: `Ou est ma chatte?' which was the first sentence in her French lesson-book. The Mouse gave a sudden leap out of the water, and seemed to quiver all over with fright. `Oh, I beg your pardon!' cried Alice hastily, afraid that she had hurt the poor animal's feelings. `I quite forgot you didn't like cats.'

I feel it's possible to cross the waters dear, but not without some struggles, you're trying to make it work yet a communication problem could cause some complications in the act of moving. Make sure all the contracts and papers are okay, if the agreements are solid or if you're being clear with your wording and intentions if you know what I mean.

>>19421461
Oh right, I understand, I'm sorry about that :(

>>19421474
Ohai Old 'New' Help ^^
I'm doing good, happy tummy and you?

>>19421480
We're in Wonderland, give your flamingo a "drink me" potion, though I wouldn't boil the poor birdy, they're friends. :3
>>
>>19421605
It seems overly complicated, but fun in theory. I think I'll stick to a collar and leash, that's easier to pull off.
>>
>>19421601
Awesome im just gonna enjoy the ride then, thanks man
>>
>>19421609
Thank you so much for the reading.
My intention is to go with everything set up from where I am now(job, place to stay etc)
>>
>>19421220
Thank you but I am still a bit confused as to what exactly will. Can i expect a relationship?
>>
>>19421588
Five of swords, Ace of cups, justice, five of cups

There is some devastation that has been experienced between you and something you really love that severed some sort of tie that you two had. This person can help you serve justice to the wrongdoer and might even help you help you move past your sorrows with the grieving process by being there for you through it all. Justice as in revenge.

Will I be with H or T in my future?
>>
>>19421501

I see a shining sword, and by shining i mean it literally, a glowing yellow sword. Its on the sky, just outside a dense forest.

Some realization. I dont think its something negative to be honest, at least not for her. The image was shown as a beacon, something that attracts and guides her somewhere else. I believe she might have though it was better this way

Sorry for being vague but that is what i gather. Good luck anon.

>>19421609

Doing fine myself, chill morning and rainy day. Ill probably get really busy later though :/

Happy to see you are good <3
>>
>>19421691
It probably is better off this way anyways. It's in the past though, so no sense worrying about it too much. Thanks.
>>
>>19421684
For H, you got a positive hit for yes and a negative for no, so you're likely to be with H. For T, you got negative hits for both yes and no, indicating that it's not impossible, but it is unlikely. In this particular case, it's likely because you're more inclined to H.

Read for me on how to gain this help from AC, and I'll read for you on the quality of your relationship with H.
>>
File: tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg (37KB, 265x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg
37KB, 265x395px
General question...
how should i go about developing my reading skills
i read tarot but often don't ground after reading and my accuracy goes downhill, how do i fix that??
how can i practice psychometry if i don't know if i'm right or wrong about the feelings i get from the object?
and if i can't even fathom those magic eye pictures, is it still possible to learn to read auras??
>>
>>19419464
>>19419608
>>19419656

So as a followup to this: I lost the debate, and while the judges deemed it close, it was clear in my mind that I came up short. My professor more or less overwhelmed me by attacking my plan at so many different points and angles that I couldn't possibly rebut everything he threw at me, let alone engage in a counter-offensive. Sure enough, he threw off my focus and I lost for it. A very good reading!

(However, the professor and I are on very good terms professionally as a result, and I almost undoubtedly got an A in the class, so I'm more than satisfied with the outcome.)
>>
>>19421720
>how should i go about developing my reading skills
Practice and conditioning. How do athletes get better? They lift weights, drill, and practice. Same concept.

>i read tarot but often don't ground after reading and my accuracy goes downhill, how do i fix that??
You just said it, lrn2ground

>how can i practice psychometry if i don't know if i'm right or wrong about the feelings i get from the object?
Use objects whose properties are well-known to the owner. I practiced using decks that were handed down through generations and read on their previous owners. Obviously the current owner can confirm what her grandmother was like.

>and if i can't even fathom those magic eye pictures, is it still possible to learn to read auras??
Yes, the magic eye is only one exercise that's taught. Depending on how your head and energy work, different exercises have different levels of effectiveness.
>>
File: dtFU2YA.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dtFU2YA.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>19421731
thank u... what if i'm totally wrong about the psychometry guesses and i get embarrassed lo..l....
and what kind of exercises can i do to learn to read auras??
>>
>>19421782
>what if i'm totally wrong about the psychometry guesses and i get embarrassed
If you're afraid of being embarrassed, you're not gonna make it
>>
>>19418876
>What is my outlook romantically?

>`Go on with the next verse,' the Gryphon repeated impatiently: `it begins "I passed by his garden."'

>Alice did not dare to disobey, though she felt sure it would all come wrong, and she went on in a trembling voice:-- `I passed by his garden, and marked, with one eye, How the Owl and the Panther were sharing a pie--'

>`What IS the use of repeating all that stuff,' the Mock Turtle interrupted, `if you don't explain it as you go on? It's by far the most confusing thing I ever heard!'

I see that you're going to make some friends and try to blend in with them, but more trying to follow them instead of being yourself. Just trying to be part of a crowd won't make you stand out and some people will notice that. Just be yourself and someone suitable will come in your life.

>>19421633
Yes it's understandable, seems like it'll be tiring. You can try contacting who you know there in order to help as well. Good luck dear!

>>19421656
Seems possible but complicated that's what I meant, sorry for the vagueness, like I said yes/no queries are hard to answer.

>>19421691
Aye, I'm pretty slow today, stuff going on at home and little annoyances but I'm still feeling good.
>>
>>19421509

A rope adorned by flowers, looks like a vine? Its very feminine. This is being pulled form each side to an almost breaking point but it holds out, barely

Its still somewhat strong i dare to say, almost as if its something you two dont want to let go off, if only by the mere nature of it. But its definitely being put to the test, if the break point is something you are looking for ill say its about to happen.

Hope this helped and good luck
>>
>>19421516

>that pic

d-do i know you?

I see a rolling snowball, you know like in the cartoons? It keeps getting bigger as it rolls down a small hill until it crashes with a cabin, you cans see some objects were inside of the snow ball. I notice a crown a chalice and a book.

There will be breakthroughs in different aspects of your life but this are somewhat out of your control, if merely because yo have not been very active in those areas and they kept pilling up. It seems like a positive result however, but i believe you can reap better results if you grow some confidence to expect the unexpected. You will be lucky~

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19421474
Hey OldHelp. You've reached your max but I thought I'd offer a trade if you feel like doing another.
Female, asking about male.
What drove me and my ex apart seems trivial in retrospect...I think he'll come to see that too. When will he return to my life, if ever?

I just need a query from you.
>>
Male
Picese

How will this all work out, will the guilty partys be brought to justice? am i the guilty party? Will people ever stop trying to fuck me over. Will things with me and cj go back to they ways they were?
>>
>>19421917
Age?
>>
>>19421961
>>
>>19421902

Sorry, i really dont do well with dates :/
>>
File: alice11a.gif (28KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
alice11a.gif
28KB, 640x448px
>>19418897
>Will I succeed in what I set out to do both physically and emotionally, I am ready to forgive but can I stop myself when they try to get a rise out of me?

Oh Ed Sheeran, this is honey to my ears, thanks for the picture too dear <3

>`A barrowful of WHAT?' thought Alice; but she had not long to doubt, for the next moment a shower of little pebbles came rattling in at the window, and some of them hit her in the face. `I'll put a stop to this,' she said to herself, and shouted out, `You'd better not do that again!' which produced another dead silence.

>Alice noticed with some surprise that the pebbles were all turning into little cakes as they lay on the floor, and a bright idea came into her head. `If I eat one of these cakes,' she thought, `it's sure to make SOME change in my size; and as it can't possibly make me larger, it must make me smaller, I suppose.'

>So she swallowed one of the cakes, and was delighted to find that she began shrinking directly. As soon as she was small enough to get through the door, she ran out of the house, and found quite a crowd of little animals and birds waiting outside. The poor little Lizard, Bill, was in the middle, being held up by two guinea-pigs, who were giving it something out of a bottle. They all made a rush at Alice the moment she appeared; but she ran off as hard as she could, and soon found herself safe in a thick wood.

tl;dr yes anon, you can definitely use the pebbles they are throwing at you into something positive to carve your way out of this rabbit house you're stuck in right now. I know this sounds weird, but this serves as a motivation that you may be lacking in order to make those changes, you copy me?
>>
>>19421979
Ah! Okay Nevermind :)
>>
>>19421707
The Star, Four of Wands, Five of Swords, Knight of Pentacles

Can AC play the role of an actor at all? He or she is going to need to play a role to lure this home wrecker over. Win over this treacherous person by tactical seduction just to break their heart in two. Pretending its fate that they meet and that they are meant to be just to crush the homewreckers heart later on. They will have to play the role of spy and seductor.
>>
File: Dzhon-Tenniel-John-Tenniel-8.png (579KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
Dzhon-Tenniel-John-Tenniel-8.png
579KB, 800x616px
Whew this is my last one, I'm so sorry for let you guys waiting, but thanks for sensing me your queries and feedback. Hope it helps you all and wish a great day <3

>>19418905
>What should i do to dig myself out of my misfortunes?

>However, it was over at last, and they sat down again in a ring, and begged the Mouse to tell them something more.

>You promised to tell me your history, you know,' said Alice, `and why it is you hate--C and D,' she added in a whisper, half afraid that it would be offended again.

>`Mine is a long and a sad tale!' said the Mouse, turning to Alice, and sighing.

Hmmm this is interesting, it gives me the impression that you should talk about your experiences, share them with closer people, there are some who really care about you and are interested in listening. Perhaps a support group? You can't do this on your own, but with some good and trusted friends the task gets easier. I hope it goes well for you anon, cheer up and don't allow any kind of defeat to put you down.

>>19420257
>>19421026
I'm sorry folks, I was trying to pick up those I've left behind yesterday due to my tiredness last night. I'll come back later, not with bibliomancy, I'm afraid. This is fun but takes a long time for me to get with it.
>>
>>19422074
I don't think you understand. AC is well-connected, but she's unwilling to help. My question was of how to gain her help. At any rate, you tried, so here's your reading.

Knight of Cups rev, 4 of Cups, The World, 2 of Cups, 5 of Swords

Initially, you'll be in a situation where he's somewhat dismissive of you. He'll go out with you and make time now and again, but he won't give you any degree of emotional commitment, and it seems like he'll brush you off to the side. It has to do with other factors in his life that he considers more important. You're a pretty side piece in a way, but pretty enough to keep around. For whatever reason, something sparks between the two of you and makes the relationship more passionate. It feels like a burst of jealousy. At that point, things between the two of you are heated, both for better and for worse. The jealousy remains an issue and eventually leads to mutual aggression, making the relationship about who can come out on top. Your breakup will be ugly.
>>
>>19421917
>>19421979
may you please do a reading on this?
>>
>>19417676
Air-Query
Will I be where I want to be a year from now through my plans?
>>
>>19422155

Listen, fucko. It's cute that you think making bullshit queries in reference to popular culture is funny, but knock it off and go get a life. Here's your attention, now go seek professional psychiatric assistance.
>>
Trading.

Does this move payout as much as I want it to?
>>
>>19422141
Apologies, I didnt understand but I will fix it.

Five of Wands, The Hierophant, Queen of Pentacles, Justice

You are going to have to fight with her about it constantly before she even considers it but there is a side of her that values fairness that you can appeal to. You would have to tell her how wrong everything thats happened is and how much its destroyed you emotionally persistently. How the wrongdoer needs to be reprimanded for what hes done because of how wrong he is. Then I would try appealing to her materialistic side and say it might pay off for her in the future when she needs help you will be there or some monetary compensation.

If you want to trade one last time because your reading made me curious what query do you have for me?
>>
>>19422680
Sure. Identify the wrongdoer in question and leave me your query.
>>
>>19422703
Six of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Justice, King of Swords

This guy has it real good. He's very calculating and unemotional except when he knows it will benefit him to be which has benefited him well. He likes to give the appearance that he's fair in some way (perhaps a cop or some law position) even though he does not believe in fairness unless it applies to him. Well off financially and is very popular with the public. He won't be secretive about his accomplishments and will openly brag about what he has because that is his way.

Can you elaborate how jealousy would bring us together but mutual aggression?
>>
trading
>>
>>19422797
Lol I know who that is. No chance she's turning on him, he hypnotized her. It's okay, he has an appointment with a car running a red light in 6 weeks.

Your dude will be motivated by jealousy because he will be dismissive of you until then. Like I said, he'll consider you a side piece, like an accessory he'll hit up when he's bored or horny. However, seeing you get outside male attention will activate some jealousy in him and cause him to become territorial and take action. You're most likely going to milk it too hard, and that's what's going to cause the bad breakup. See, it will pull him closer, but he'll relax once he has perceived the threat to be gone. You'll think "oh, he needs some maintenance and to get jealous again," and you'll invite another incident, and that's when things get ugly.

As a word of advice, I wouldn't recommend /trying/ to make him jealous. A girl I dated and hit up when I had unexpected free time or needed to be accompanied to talk to potential business connections (cute girl, made me look successful) tried that on me, and I responded "I would be jealous if I had any degree of emotional attachment to you." If your dude is intelligent, he'll do something similar if you try to make him jealous.
>Protip: Men don't respond as favorably to jealousy as women do, don't listen to the stupid shit in Cosmo
>>
>>19422843what is up?

My query is will leaving all this behind help mE feel less like shit.
>>
Looking to trade
>>
New thread:

>>19422065
>>
>>19421474
What will happen between me(female) and him?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.