[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 43

File: lovers-empress-copy.jpg (226KB, 636x536px) Image search: [Google]
lovers-empress-copy.jpg
226KB, 636x536px
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19417676
Future thread: >>19420465
>>
>fucked up the future thread
>>
Help me out here /x/
I'm not as Tarot wise as I should be but here goes:
* = Of Christ / Christ's

0FOOL - Baptism*
1MAGE - Heals the Sick
2HIPR - Virgin Mary
3EPRS - Mary Magdlane
4EMPR - God the Father
5HRPT - ???Christ as Preacher? ? Disciples?
6LVRS -
7CHRT - Jesus rides into Jerusalem on Donkey
8STRN - ???La pieta ? (Mary holding the dead christ)
9HRMT - John the Baptist
10WOF -
11JST -
12HNG - Crucifixtion*
13DTH - ??? The three days*
14TMP - ??? Water into Wine ?
15DVL - Judas / Devil Tempts Christ
16TWR - Kiss of Judas / Pontias Pilate
17STA - ? Holy Spirit ?
18MOO - ?
19SUN - The son ?
20JUG - Last judgement
21WRLD- Resurrection
>>
Anyone willing to do a simple 3 card reading for a dream I had?
>>
>>19422080
sure, as long as it wasn't too spooky of a dream
>>
>>19422097
Why does that matter?
>>
Guys please help me
Im losing everything dude. I even dropped my phone to the sea by accident

Whats going on. How am i gonna get out of all this
>>
>>19422149
>>/x/
>>
File: 1501370694804.jpg (31KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
1501370694804.jpg
31KB, 540x533px
Read for me or I will curse you
>>
File: BHuFhzY.gif (971KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
BHuFhzY.gif
971KB, 500x206px
>>19422211
>the devil reversed
>3 of swords
>8 of cups
>>
>>19422232

Uh-oh! that's a very hard combo. Lot of struggle, sadness, self chaining (almost choking you), sorrow and leaving.
>>
Trading

Should i try anything with ''red''. It looks like a recipe for chaos tbqh, but she is showing
heavy interest and i am a lonely anon... besides she is hot af :^)
>>
Gonna do a quick trade

Does he still want to talk to me?
>>
>>19422211
curse me or I will read for you
>>
>>19422405
I can do tarot. I want to know if they will hire me.

If you agree, tell me and will start yours.
>>
>>19422538
Agreed!
>>
File: 1499901161260.png (339KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499901161260.png
339KB, 600x782px
Wew ded thread.

Doinig three reads, interested in trades for >>19422347

I need

>Genders
>No yes/no questions
>No occult or dead related questions.

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19422585
Female
What kind of role will I play for her in the future? What will I mean to that person? She's a woman too.

Thanks!
>>
>>19422585
Female
What career path should I take?
Plz respond, might be able to trade.
>>
>>19422583
ok, I will start yours.
>>
>>19422585
Female
Is this a good job or nah?
>>
>>19422585
M
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19422600

>Plz respond

lol why wouldnt i?

I will start with yours but tell me if you are asking about studies or current/future lines of work?
>>
>>19422405
The answer is yes
it seems to be it's actually you who has issues with the relationship, there was something which happened between you two that made you sad about him and the overall perspective you have about him, you believe what he did was stupid, and it seems like it's in fact you who wants to stay away from the whole situation with him.

That guy on the other hand believes you are over reacting and you are not taking things quite rationally, on the contrary you should calm down and see the whole situation as it is, not so emotionally invested.

It seems to be he has some hope of interacting with you, it's like a dim light.

They suggest you to stay away from this guy, however.
>>
>>19422585
Hey, I was wondering if you could do a love reading for Me? I am so lost and am just in need of some answers. I am female, Taurus. He is male, Gemini. I would be very grateful!
>>
>>19422623
Thank you, I mean current/future lines of work, place in community etc.
>>
>>19422642
Thank you! I will do yours now, does this possibly mean I will have to be the one to initiate conversation first?
>>
>>19422669
>>19422642
Will do yours now
>>
>>19422669
You could do so, but they do not recommend it.
>>
>>19422642
This is mostly down to luck, and you will have new opportunities awaiting for you either way. I would say yes, but even if not these cards advise you to keep your options open and keep strong.

I would say overall yes since these are positive cards
>>
>>19422740
Also while I was shuffling the world fell out. So this to me is also a yes and shows success.
>>
Readers help us lads
>>
>>19422752
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19422197
Where do you think we are
>>
>>19422765

no
>>
>>19422805
Pls
>>
trading.
>>
>>19422073
None of this has to do with Jesus. The Hanged Man has to do with St. Peter's crucifiction and the High Priestess has to do with the legend of Pope Joan.
>>
>>19422659

>Your Values: Ace of Swords
>Talents: Three of Cups
>Passions: Eight of Cups Reversed

>First Step: Nine of Cups
>Short term coccus: Two of Wands
>Long Term Focus: Nine of Pentacles Reversed

You like mental challenges and develop splendidly in social interactions, the later it something rare to see in 4chan :^).

However and perhaps accordingly, you lack a solid ideal on what you should dedicate your life to, which is good, meaning you are open to many things but bad in a sense that its hard to find something fulfilling other than monetary rewards.

To answer your question, you would do good in close and personal business. You strive at social conections, 9 of cups and 3 of cups picture the idea of host, whereas 9 of pents talks about independence. You should plan on a carreer where you will be indispensable and the middle man or bonus point if its your own business in the long run.

The steps required are actually there, very close as signified by the two of wands.

I am sorry i took this long, got a work emergency that i needed to take care off. The reading was pretty blunt/rustic so dont mind my trade :/
>>
still trading.
>>
>>19422765

People would read more if you all stopped being sad fucks always asking about getting pussy or finding somebody to love you. Divination is about giving guidance to people who are unsure of how they should proceed, not entertaining and enabling sad fucks so they can keep living like sad fucks without offing themselves.
>>
>>19422971
I do iching, query?

Who is my next girlfriends, where is she and why aren't we together yet?
>>
File: 1thbt5.jpg (85KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1thbt5.jpg
85KB, 666x500px
>>19422983
Pic related? Pic related.
>>
>>19422993
I do tarot so I can't give you an exact where, and I can kinda tell you a bit about her personality and appearance, the why I can do.
As for mine, I guess you're doing iching, so maybe tell me what would come of me reaching out to the person who I no longer speak to
>>
>>19422999
nice trips. working on it
>>
Air query.

Struggling with my friendship with M. I feel unappreciated, but loyalty is a huge thing for me. Unless if it's co-dependency in disguise, it's hard to let go because I try to give the benefit of the doubt as much as I can. I want to know if this friendship is going to work out and benefit us both in the short and long run, or if I need to move on and give my energy to others who will appreciate it more.
>>
>>19422993
Personality:
>two of wands, lovers, five of swords
Appearance:
>five of wands, ace of wands, page of wands
Where you might meet her:
>magician, four of pentacles, ten of cups
Why aren't you together yet:
>king of swords, devil, six of wands

Okay, starting with her personality. Well, she's alright. She gets discouraged very easily, probably has some motivation issues, but falls really hard in relationships. When she loves she is head over heels in no time. She is a bit stand-offish. Defensive, may take offense to things quickly. Very feminine in that sense. One of those girls you have to remind to calm down or chill out kind of frequently.
Her appearance isn't bad by any means, but she could do more with the way she dresses and other more superficial things, but she's actually pretty good-looking overall. Has great features, very feminine in body and face. May look a bit younger than her age.
Where you can meet her was a bit tricky. Magician and ten of cups makes me think that family or friends may introduce you do her, but they're holding off, which leads us to the why. Obviously you two haven't met, that's kind of a big contributing factor as the why you two aren't together yet, but at the current she is held up on someone else. The relationship isn't great, really, so your time will come. She's just still pining after someone else which is probably why you haven't met her. She's not on the market.
>>
>>19422999
>>19423022
Hexagram 41 - Diminishing - Line 4

So the advice given here is to be humble and try not to be angry or shy and try to act like nothing happened. Just explain yourself even if it might be embarrassing. Just make an effort to control yourself if you have a tendency for bad behavior and you'll be fine.

and thanks for the reading, I'm happy with that thanks
>>
>>19423034
Ty
>>
Air query:
How is my sleep going to be this night?
I sometimes have nightmares
>>
Anyone doing readings right now? Kinda need some sort of verification.
>>
>>19422591 >>19422621 >>19422622 >>19422647

Sorry for the delay guys, someone screwed up and i had to fix it.

Will resume shortly, which of you are still around?
>>
>>19423091
Hey, I'm >>19422591 and still around. No problem dude.
>>
Hello /div/ opening my books today for some readings. Trades will always be answered as a priority. Also enjoy my pic related OC for what to expect from the reading. For the best results please do the following:

>Mediate on your query.
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-385 call out to you.
>Give me that number and your question.

I'll give you a bunch of old rhyming text in response that I'll break down to the best of my ability.

For trades:
Career reading, the more specific the better. I mostly want to know where I'll end up in the company, and will we continue to see success?

As always have some music to connect with my energy and mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

Love and light friends.
>>
>>19423113
What will be the outcome of my dream in 2017?

Thank you, reader. I can't trade so I understand if you read me later or not at all. I'm going to meditate on my query now.
>>
>>19423113
It's a weird question, I'm a virgin but I want to know if I have any sexual problems.
this worries me and I do not want to disappoint my future partner. thank you
>>
>>19423113
What will come of the text I sent him?
>>
>>19423113
>>19423121
Correction, the number I saw is 55, not 125. I misunderstood what I was supposed to do. Hope you read it.
>>
Hi there,
I'd love to have a reading from you, I'll deliver your trade in the next post.

Btw great choice of music, I love GoT and this theme is very deep.

Number: 218
Query: Currently I'm debating about the importance of a person in my life I've been trying to cut off as my recent attempts seems to have failed. What is there left for us to learn so we can both part in peace?
>>
>>19423113
>273
I want to know if I'm experiencing a haunting, will it get worse soon or will it brush off and eventually go away?
>>
>>19423113

How would a relationship with this chick be?
>>
>>19423113
Should I keep ignoring her
>>
>>19423136
>>19423113
>>
>>19423136
>>19423113
Derp, I've forgot to tag you ;_; I'm a potato
I'm working on your reading
>>
>>19423113
How will my experiments/academics turn out? Thank you
>>
>>19423167
I <3 U anon, thank you!!!
>>
>>19423113
Hi,
Will be i able to study and live withmy gf in germany the next year?
Or should i to try to study history in Russia?
>>
File: 1111.gif (619KB, 458x338px) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
619KB, 458x338px
>>19423121
>>19423127

Your Pull for 55:

So originally my hand was gravitating towards Treasury but it started spazzing out before being yanked over to Prophets. I'm not going to peak into Treasury since I follow omens pretty closely. What is contained for 55 here is short and to the point. It reads as thus:

What laws shall you fear if you dance but stumble against no man's iron chains?

And who is he that shall bring you to judgement if you tear off your garment yet leave it in no man's path?

People of Orphalese, you can muffle the drum, and you can loosen the strings of the lyre, but who shall command the skylark not to sing?

Dreams are difficult to interpret for others. It is currently my biggest weak point though I am gifted with sight and personal interpretation. I tried to focus closely here on the words being spoken.

>but who shall command the skylark not to sing?

Pulled my focus almost completely. You are trying to force a situation here where there needs to be mutual cooperation from both parties. I see this as a warning. Should you fall into this trap the outcome will not be as desired. As a master of your own fate however, you can steer the course of your destiny. If you'd like a deeper reading, please tell me your dream. I'll do my best to interpret it.
>>
>>19422591

I see a page in blank, a notebook. Some drawings start showing up, almost like a kid drawing with crayon. The kid pictures a house, later a little girl dressed in red, the image continues until the next page, where the kid pictures a boat floating alone in the sea, water falls on the notepad, seems like its raining.

You will have emotional ties with this woman, heavy ties, the type that goes deep. There is a touch of innocence but also sorrow. I believe you two will have a lot of emotional support and connection... Be careful however, of growing overly attached to this person for even if she will be a friend, you might lose part of your own identity with her.

This feels almost like family ties to be honest but i reckon that shouldnt be possible? Good luck and i hope this helped.
>>
>>19423113
>>19423136
>Career reading, the more specific the better. I mostly want to know where I'll end up in the company, and will we continue to see success?

Knight of Wands rx, 2 of Wands rx, 10 of Wands rx, Chariot rx, 8 of Pentacles rx, 6 of Swords

Oh, this is quite interesting, I really got surprised seeing most of the cards in reversed position, but I hope this helps.

Are you feeling passionate about this area you choose? I see a strong energy in motion to fulfill your purpose but it might come off as too much enthusiasm. You enjoy planning and organizing but some key elements are missing, and perhaps the thoughts of going into unknown territories can be exciting and scary at once. You must learn also how to delegate, release the control a bit, find what's priority under your responsibilities instead of taking all the burden or your projects there might lose the direction. This is where you should notice what you can take and what you can let go to not lose track of what you're doing. It's surprising how so far these cards are telling me about lack of focus. Are you just going through the motions here? I see that you're a hardworking person, but there are still some distractions on your day that is lowering your productivity somehow and this is leading you to move on from this company or being allocated in a different place, either way is a physical move.

I'm not certain of this spread, I might be off, but let me know how this works for you and if you need any sort of clarification.
>>
>>19423217
Thank you it does!
>>
>>19423236
Thanks Alari, this is pretty spot on. I was brought on for contract work, and I went ahead and powerhouse'd through a job that should have lasted me months in the span of a week. With no work left to do they're trying to see where to put me next. I have multiple talents, lots of split focus, so it's leaving things very up in the air. It'll most likely be a huge promotion if I manage to keep my foot in the door. A life changing one if I land in one of the two departments I most desire. If this information changes your reading in anyway let me know. I'll start working on yours now. <3
>>
File: 1500975474010.gif (189KB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500975474010.gif
189KB, 435x244px
I have time for two more readings, if anyone is interested. >>19422585
>>
>>19423265
>>19423124

a second opinion would be nice
>>
>>19423269

Sure, what is your gender?
>>
>>19422585
Female
What kind of future do I have with my crush?
>>
>>19423265
M
How will my experiments/academics turn out?
>>
>>19423265
Female asking about male
What does he feel about me? How has he been these last few weeks?
>>
>>19423248
>I went ahead and powerhouse'd through a job that should have lasted me months in the span of a week. With no work left to do they're trying to see where to put me next.
Oh right this makes sense for the first part of you having a lot of energy to work and now something is missing which is what to do next :3

>I have multiple talents, lots of split focus, so it's leaving things very up in the air. It'll most likely be a huge promotion if I manage to keep my foot in the door.
Yes I believe the key lies here in having a focus and know how far can you go with your abilities, not only to overdo but also to not being taken advantage of, that so commonly happens with some very efficient people, leaving them burned out with work.

>A life changing one if I land in one of the two departments I most desire.
I'll have my fingers crossed for you dear, this move could signify a positive change too, like you said "landing in a department", but make your way there, show interest and I'm sure it's going to be very welcome.

> I'll start working on yours now. <3
Thank you! I love your readings <3

>>19423265
Hey buddy, would you like a tarot reading too? Good stuff man, just came out fresh from the deck :3
>>
>>19422585
>>19423265
Can you do this one: >>19417904
>>
>>19423265
>I have time for two more readings, if anyone is interested. >>19422585

Sure, I'm a male. What's going to happen between me and Jessica? We're currently dating
>>
>>19423136
Are you trading Alari? I'd love to trade with you too.
>>
>>19423265
>>19422585
Male
Would this plan of mine, EF, have a negative impact on my life in the long term?
>>
>>19423113
What should I be concerned with right now?
>>
>>19423280
Sure dear, what's your query?

My query is if I should follow the recent warning I was given.
>>
>>19423271
male in a male body
>>
File: 1501105536573.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501105536573.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>19423113
Forgot the number. Yay!

What should I be concerned with right now? 274
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
>>19423285
>>19423136

Alari, mind trading with me as well? I'm currently going through some issues right now. I'm dating a girl right now, she's really sweet but I just don't feel any sort of emotional bond with her. Currently, there's the prospect of my ex gf wanting to reconcile things with me, I feel like my ex might be "the one", even if people here hate that concept.

Could you let me know if I continue on my current path, what's going to happen? I can trade any query you'd like in return.
>>
>>19423113
General career reading
Thnks
>>
File: 00011111.gif (3MB, 635x352px) Image search: [Google]
00011111.gif
3MB, 635x352px
>>19423136
Your energy was all over these pages, you pulled 3.

Your verse pull begins with reaffirming the ability to part in peace if you so wish:

The Burial of Sir John Moore after Corunna
C. Wolfe

>Lightly they'll talk of the spirit that 's gone,
>And o'er his cold ashes upbraid him—
>But little he'll reck, if they let him sleep on
>In the grave where a Briton has laid him.

When you two first part, there will be tension, the spirits being you and your party, will gossip and scold him for not remaining by your side. But this won't concern him so long as he cuts ties completely and is left alone.

>But half of our heavy task was done
>When the clock struck the hour for retiring;
>And we heard the distant and random gun
>That the foe was sullenly firing.

While he will be gone from your life, this departure will mark the beginning of a new struggle in your life. Possible defamation or slander by those looking to hurt you. This will pull your focus away from coming to terms with your end of relationship, making things resolve themselves in a rather rushed manner.

>Slowly and sadly we laid him down,
>From the field of his fame fresh and gory;
>We carved not a line, and we raised not a stone,
>But we left him alone with his glory.

Even with things rushing to an end, you will always remember him and hold a flame to how important he was in your life.

Your alternative path is very strange. It ties back to the theme of the grave of your first pull. It speaks of a creature of light standing above the grave to guide you to a steeple. This could mean marriage, this could be greater spiritual wisdom. It shows however that should you not lay this relationship to rest, there will be revelations of a possible spiritual nature to come. I recommend reading the full poem here.

The Pride of Youth
By W. Scott

Text limits prevent me from putting it fully here. Your final pull "Lines on the Mermaid Tavern" J. KEATS is about your /div/ gift.
>>
>>19423285
Knight of Cups, Seven of Wands, Three of Wands, High Priestess

The cards want me to ask you what you feel because you have a mystic intuition and your thoughts and feelings will guide the way. What is your gut telling you about this? If the warning have any sort of basis and seem reasonable for the situation you are in. High priestess says you already know the answer you are clarifying. You can use the information provided to your benefit regardless you listen to the warning or not but I would have to say from these cards they do and you should be planning your next steps on how to prevent what you dont want happening from happening. A simple answer to your question would be yes.

My query is if the man I love and I have family someday?
>>
>>19423124

>Whenever someone, on seeing something, realizes that that which he now sees wants to be like some other reality but falls short and cannot be like that other since it is inferior.

If there is an issue its something you can already see. So i will say ''no'', but you might have some insecurities that can cause trouble... This is usually taken as an insult so its kind of uncomfortable to mention, but it might be troubles with ''size'' or shape [if anything]. Other than that, you seem good.

>>19423277

Witnessed

You know i cant say no to you~<3

Hmm... how about life general?
>>
>>19423300

if you don't feel any emotional bond with your current girlfriend then don't try to keep the relationship going. that's just common sense. it's not fair to her if you're still pining after your ex
>>
>>19423091
sorry for the late reply but i'm
>>19422622
>>
>>19423277
Thank you so much for this. If you want another trade (if it's not too greedy to ask) I wonder if you could see which path I'll have the most success with pursuing as I'm sort of up for all 3 positions potentially. One would be as a possible manager but would be less of my passion, the other two would be apprenticeships but would be dreams come true given who I'd be working under. The three paths are: Communication, creativity, or story. Let me know either way! :3
>>
>>19423091
>>19422647
>>
>>19423332
Thanks for grabbing this one for me OldHelp. I get so flustered with sex related queries. Senapi's got my back.
>>
>>19423113
Will me and N talk again?
>>
>>19423300
>I'm dating a girl right now, she's really sweet but I just don't feel any sort of emotional bond with her.
Ouch, if you don't feel any connection with her now it's best not keep dating, making her more attached to you and prolonging the pain... Best both be free to find people that corresponds to your feelings. This is my 5 cents.

>I continue on my current path, what's going to happen?
Magician, Hierophant, 9 of Cups rx, 4 of Swords rx, Hanged man rx, Death

You're still able to manifest your will in your current path, being doing what you want to keep doing but at least keeping your morals in check (which I believe you won't cheat or do bad stuff), but as you said, you won't feel completely satisfied and the thoughts of your ex might get stronger in your mind. All this is leading you to a stressful time, your heart wants one thing and the mind another but you won't be ready to let go of the relationship just yet but the end is coming one way or another.

I hope my bias didn't interfere dear, but it's a struggle to be with someone when your heart and mind lies with another, at some point you won't be holding for longer. May the best happens for you all <3

If this was helpful, my query is if I'm going to get any sort of retaliation from leaving.

>>19423325
>What is your gut telling you about this?
It's a dangerous situation I shouldn't be associated with. My gut feeling was always bad since the beginning but I kept pushing in hopes I'd provide something positive in the situation. Thank you very much dear.

>My query is if the man I love and I have family someday?

Strength, Queen of Swords and Page of Cups
There's a possibility of a mutually supportive relationship at first, might appear mostly intellectual, and there's a tendency here to push the relationship with him which I advise not to. Page of Cups brings the surprise and the bloom of love that needs to be slowly cultivated, develop a bond with him first to make it happen.

Best wishes <3
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
doing readings
gimme ur gender thx
general readings only
not answering questions today
also general4general maybe
i luv readings to
>>
>>19423385
Female
A general sounds cool ty reader
>>
>>19423385

Male
I'd love a general and I also love Rilakkuma
>>
File: 1500834314255.gif (3MB, 491x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500834314255.gif
3MB, 491x704px
>>19423385
Male, general reading please!
>>
>>19423385
Male
Love general?!
>>
>>19423385
Male
luv general pls
>>
>>19423385

female, general would be nice :3
>>
File: 10101.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10101.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>19423125
Your pull:

Oh roses for the flush of youth,
And laurel for the perfect prime ;
But pluck and ivy branch for me
Grown old before my time.

Oh, violets for the grave of youth,
And bay for these dead in their prime ;
Give me the withered leaves I chose
Before in the old time.

Looks like you two are going through a bit of a rough patch. There's a lot of angsty emotions surrounding your situation, I might almost say unhealthy. What I can't seem to pin point is who is the speaker here. In one interpretation, you're the one still wanting things between you two no matter the cost. On the other, this is him. It could be that I'm torn because you both secretly feel this way about one another. What happens if you text him? You just continue this cycle. If that's what you want, I don't see much resistance.
>>
>>19423384
>>I'm dating a girl right now, she's really sweet but I just don't feel any sort of emotional bond with her.
>Ouch, if you don't feel any connection with her now it's best not keep dating, making her more attached to you and prolonging the pain... Best both be free to find people that corresponds to your feelings. This is my 5 cents.
>>I continue on my current path, what's going to happen?
>Magician, Hierophant, 9 of Cups rx, 4 of Swords rx, Hanged man rx, Death
>You're still able to manifest your will in your current path, being doing what you want to keep doing but at least keeping your morals in check (which I believe you won't cheat or do bad stuff), but as you said, you won't feel completely satisfied and the thoughts of your ex might get stronger in your mind. All this is leading you to a stressful time, your heart wants one thing and the mind another but you won't be ready to let go of the relationship just yet but the end is coming one way or another.
>I hope my bias didn't interfere dear, but it's a struggle to be with someone when your heart and mind lies with another, at some point you won't be holding for longer. May the best happens for you all <3
>If this was helpful, my query is if I'm going to get any sort of retaliation from leaving.

To be fair, we've only been dating for a month. Not long enough to form any real bonds but I do love how sweet and caring she is.

Yeah, I'm not a cheater. I feel like my ex wants me back and is slowly attracting me back into her life. If she wanted to talk to me, I'd have to break up with my current gf because even the intent of speaking to her sounds like cheating to me.

I could probably develop a bond with current gf but that would take time.

I'll get started on your query right now, thank you Alari.
>>
>>19423332
>This is usually taken as an insult so its kind of uncomfortable to mention

Many readings have mentioned some problem, apparently this is normal but I'm worried. thank you
>>
>>19423385
Male
General reading would be appreciated!
>>
>>19423285
alari trade w me?? i scry for u
>>
>>19423408
>>19423384
>If this was helpful, my query is if I'm going to get any sort of retaliation from leaving.

The Chariot, Eight of Pentacles, King of Pentacles

Nope, quite the opposite really. You're going to gain financially from leaving and will even get some support from an older male. I see this person acting as a mentor when you need him. This person will help you out a lot, so appreciate him.
>>
>>19423385
Male, general bandwagon, thanks
>>
File: tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>19423386
ur dad is a good influence on ur life. he is the source of ur financial stability. he's a pretty intuitive person and so are u. ur mom not so much.
u feel very lucky these days but u should know your problems with your mother is causing problems w ur father... also do u have a brother??
your depression is the main problem here that is giving u problems w ur mom and so transitionally ur pop
ur past shows some success w ur depression.... but the future shows a reluctance to communicate about it
you're emotionally unbalanced...
and ur brother is a little too childish or impulsive for u...
ur advice is to find a new chapter of ur life... close this one... move on.... etc...
outcome is... conflict w ur dad

be a little more taactful when communiccating w him i guess
>>
>>19423385
Fem hmu grill
>>
>>19423385
Female
Gib me a general for the fallllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
I'll trade with you bby! Gib query!
>>
>>19423385
Male
>>
>>19423433
Nice read. A lot to consider. Yeah I have a brother who is a huge ass sometimes but not always. Usually he's really quite and mature but he had some trauma recently that sends him over the edge sometimes
My dad tries to help and make up for a lot of the bs he did in the past. He's better these days but still has a long way to go to becoming an overall better person but he and I have been getting along well.
My mom and I get along superficially but I can't help but feel she harbors some resentment for me or something though I know she would come to my aid if I called and she does love me. She has a lot of problems of her own including a recent suicide attempt.
>>
>>19423385
female
love general if you will
>>
>>19423385
love general for fall
I love penis and im a girl
>>
>>19423407
Super accurate. Thanks.
>>
>>19423136
>>19423113
Hello beautiful humans!!!
>>
File: tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x292px
>>19423394
ur currnt life theme is BREAK TIME... lol ur taking a break from life i guess
u have low self esteem fro not standing ur ground against some bitch
she wasn't right but u aren't sure
but my cards say she wasn't right
finances are getting better
are u gay?? um.... idk in the past u were maybe... haha???? i don't know how to read this...well ur a rebel when it comes to love somehow and ar pretty straightforward about it. but ur sexul identity has far to mature still
future show conflict, probably a loss of some sort (probably not death) just a loss that sets u free somehow...
and tis feels like a success, but not quite....
like u get what u want??? but u don't like it as much as u thought
you're way too passionate... just like... way.. too....
people often think about how u were before
whatever that means
before what?? idk coming out maybe
i think people liked u being in touch w ur feminine side better than being a wild sexual being...and so obsessive over dating....
ur advice card is to work on manifestation and communication... find power within urself to change things
you'll succeed at it and be happy if u work on it
the outcome is knight of swords
u will find the right perspective in time.

i really hope ur bi or gay or else the whole reading falls apart in my face
>>
File: IMG_3218.jpg (43KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3218.jpg
43KB, 540x489px
>>19423391
FUCK UR READING IS ATTACHED TO THE WRONG POST...
>>19423394
FUCK SORRY
>>19423481
>>
>>19423385
I'm male. I'd like a reading please.
>>
>>19423385
Im a girl
General, yes?
Thank you
>>
trading can scry
>>
>>19423140
Well holy shit Anon your haunting spirit(s) just gave me her(their) life story. Are you in North America by any chance? The ties to Native Americans and a colonial girl and man makes me believe your Spirit "Ruth" might be from the early settlement days. Your pull is called "Ruth: Or The Influences of Nature" by w. Wordsworth. It is not a pretty story Anon which explains why Ruth and her lawless would be husband might be left unresolved lurking around you. Here gives you a bit of a taste of the male spirit in his life:

But ill he lived, much evil saw,
With men to whom no better law
Nor better life was known;
Deliberately and undeceived
Those wild men's vices he received,
And gave them back his own.

His genius and his moral frame
Were thus impaired, and he became
The slave of low desires:
A man who without self-control
Would seek what the degraded soul
Unworthily admires.

And yet he with no feigned delight
Had wooed the maiden day and night,
Had loved her night and morn:
What could he less than love a maid
Whose heart with so much nature played -
So kind and so forlorn?

Sometimes most earnestly he said,
`O Ruth! I have been worse than dead;
False thoughts, thoughts bold and vain
Encompassed me on every side
When I, in confidence and pride,
Had crossed the Atlantic main.

This drove Ruth to madness as we see here:

God help thee, Ruth! -Such pains she had,
That she in half a year was mad,
And in a prison housed;
And there, with many a doleful song
Made of wild words, her cup of wrong
She fearfully caroused.

- They all were with her in her cell;
And a clear brook with cheerful knell
Did o'er the pebbles play.

Being abandoned she became a homeless old deranged lady who lived near a tree. It ends with her death:

Farewell! and when thy days are told,
Ill-fated Ruth! in hallowed mould
Thy corpse shall buried be;
For thee a funeral bell shall ring,
And all the congregation sing
A Christian psalm for thee.

(cont.)
>>
>>19423113
what will happen w me and crushu
>>
>>19423272

I see three cards facing up, the King of Clubs Queen of Hearts and the joker. A hand places them down face and makes a gesture, signaling you to chose one.

Not good. Seems like you are at risk of falling on some sort of trickery, where different possibilities will be placed but you will not have any control over them. Alternatively, you might be expecting things to happen at random and ergo, they will not happen the way you want them to.

Either way things are not looking good, sorry.
>>
>>19423481
Not gay. Your reading is reasonably accurate, though. Can give more specifics if you want. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19423480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezonRf5lZeI
>>
>>19423481
>>19423484
>>19423391

Not gay or bi, but thanks anyways. There was a lot you were spot on about though.

I am taking a break right now, actually quit my job to relax and chill at home for a solid month before I get another job.
She wasn't right but she's coming back sooner or later.
You're the 2nd person to mention a loss, I wonder what it is, so long as it's not a person, I could live with it.

I used to be really skinny and attractive, now I'm fat, ugly and subdued. I'm starting to work out again and eating better now to get back to the old me.

I am obsessed with dating and fucking any girl who will let me. Planing on getting back into shape and making several dating profiles to fug bitches.

I am working on the law of attraction but it's been a bit slow lately, thank you for the read.
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 1280x1707px
>>19423394
ok ehre's ur reading sorry awful of me to re the wrong person

are u a player??? and that recently got u out of a depression apparently.. lol
basically everyone's unhappy ur not a student, ur mom ur dad and ur friends or also ur mom and dad or something... just like hella peple want u to be in school
you don't realy find the dating game very fair... for some reason....maybe ur just going on a lot of dates and not reallly a player who knows
i n the past i think not having a job lead to a lot of like... shity relationships... like people weren't that loyal to u and shit...
the future shows both u and ur dad coming into money
maybe ur dad's already financialy stable??? but there are some obstacles along the way like SCHOOL.
u feel there is only one path now and ur set on it, ur not being very imanigitave tryig to figure out how to get out of this
the girl in ur life is cool, she's super smart and innocent go u
work on fostering a bette r relationsihp w her than ur other ones
outcome is success thru motivaion and desire to complete things, but also... u don't see this future for a while, u see a lot of BIG defeat, but u get lucky lol
>>
File: 000000000000000.gif (238KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000.gif
238KB, 250x250px
>>19423140
Now onto your question for a solution. This could be one of two things which will drastically effect how you should deal with the situation. In one scenario, this is poor mad Ruth who is not in her right mind. Her spirit is in absolute anguish which is why she is lashing out at you. If she's been around this long, she most likely won't just go away from this world without guidance.

Guiding spirits to the light is a huuuge ordeal so I suggest looking into getting someone who specializes in this to come help you out. She might move on to haunt someone else, but do you really want to leave a wounded animal on the side of the road to die in torment? That animal just might lash out at more people and hurt them so it's best to put them down when you run into them.

The second scenario here is the tricky part. "Demons" or more malevolent spirits often use sob stories like this to mask who they really are. This DEFINITELY needs to be resolved if that's the case. Good luck anon, just doing this reading stirred up some spoops in my house so I believe you 100%.
>>
>>19423501
lol i don't think that was ur reading i just posted urs
>>
File: tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg (10KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
10KB, 480x358px
i feel really mad i got something wrong and now i'm gonn go sulk bye guys...
see u later...
>>
>>19423316
Oh Jon Snow... </3
I'm reading this listening to the song and my eyes are filled with tears...

This current read actually resonates more with the past, and yet again, alternatively it's showing me not to cut, despite of my attempts.

I appreciate your read, I'm checking both poems right now. Your reads are always full of light and wisdom, highly appreciated, thank you very much dear <3

>>19423332
Awnn <3 I'm actually balancing my karma for all those times I've anon queried you

As I was flipping the cards, I heard: "Try to see through this angle, something is on the move"

Hierophant, Ace of Swords, Sun rx, 8 of Wands rx, 9 of Cups, 2 of Pentacles

You're going in a good path, working with ethics and pursuing knowledge is being quite beneficial currently, your mind is working on its full potential, but always seek balance to not be too "dry" attracting negative thoughts. Obstacles we're all having, something has to wait, but not for long. You're doing quite good. Seems like you've got most of your stuff covered, aside from some down moments of wait, but it'll get to you and you'll be able to manage what's been given on your plate gracefully.

>>19423369
Sure, no worries about being greedy missy <3

>Communication: Star rx & 5 of Swords rx
>Creativity: 4 of Swordd rx & 10 of Swords rx
>Story: Death rx & 8 of Swords rx

Oh my, the deck is all over the place today.
In the communication area you wouldn't feel confident enough and might get burdened to make your stand.

Creativity might also sound stressful because it'll demand more from you, perhaps not providing enough rest/peace of mind to accomplish your task.

(as I'm typing a voice is telling to pick up the notebook, not sure if it's relevant to you but felt important)

Story won't bring something new on the table, perhaps some resistance, but at the same time will give you different perspectives, you might be limited to an extent but you'll have some freedom to explore what's been given to you.
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000..gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000..gif
1MB, 245x180px
>>19423480
Hello fellow beautiful human. How are you today? :3
>>
>>19423518
Very few readers get their readings 100% right. You're expected to make a few mistakes, especially when you're learning, and your writing style suggests you're underage (you might want to type like an adult to fit in), but keep practicing.
>>
>>19423507
Nurse?
She qt but the real waifu here is:
https://youtu.be/5DkNJAFvqt8
>>
>>19423408
You're very welcome dear, I really hope things improve for you.

One month is quite early, but be careful for the thoughts of your ex, there's always a reason exes are exes...

>>19423431
>suppor from an older male
Oh my.. a sugar daddy? jk lol
But on a serious note, a recent read also mentioned a male supporter but in a different query... :thinking:

>>19423430
Sure hun, what's your query? Sorry for the delay, I'm slow to write.

>>19423480
Hello pretty angel <3
How is your day going? Missed you today *hugs*
>>
>>19423385
I'm a girl
General reading on my current sanity levels? Just a normal general if not.

Also why do you type like that?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19423526
Hey you.
I'm good /div/ machine broke.
How are you?
>>
>>19423494
>>19423511
First off, thank you for this reading. Lately things have become slighly more agressive during nightfall and feelings of dread and suicide cloud my thoughts when its dark. I also feel like it's watching me from the darkness at times. If i keep myself distracted, nothing tends to happen but that results in me sleeping at 4 am wich is not good at all.

Anyway to be blunt I either have Ruth haunting me or just a demon of some kind? Multiples at that?

I'll seek someone out but I must say I need to know where to look. If you have suggestions.
>>
>>19423385
Female
Will me and N talk again
>>
>>19423534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMiYklHvjk
>>
>>19423431
>>19423537
Oh my I've typed so fast I forgot to say thank you:
Thank you for your read, it's quite a relief <3
>>
>>19423499
>>19423370
>>
>>19423537
its ok! im just wondering if ill get with my crush? urs?
>>
>>19423537
>Hello pretty angel <3
>How is your day going? Missed you today *hugs*
HI MOM!!!
Yo know you can always hit me up of Discord!
I hope you are doing well!!!!
>>
>>19423546
KEK
>>
>>19423533
i'm 23 who give s a fuck about fitting in bro grow up
>>
>>19423113
I'd like a general love reading please.
>>
File: 0101.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0101.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19423521
Baaw let it all out friend, friendy space hugs inbound. <3 I could feel the heavy pain of all this energy weighing you down when I peeked in, you need to let it out more and release it.

>This current read actually resonates more with the past, and yet again, alternatively it's showing me not to cut, despite of my attempts.

The past, present, and future have a way of coming together don't they? This just shows how this situation has been a cycle of death and rebirth. There is light and wisdom to be learned through this pain which is why it still has a place in your life.

I so appreciate your reads too friend, thank you for the feedback I'm happy it has helped you.

>Your second reading
Alari 2/2 today haha.

Communication would make me in many ways the PR face of our company which is pretty terrifying.

Creativity would overwhelm me with tasks to do as that department is currently in crunch time.

Story is what I have the most experience in. The resistance you picked up on would be my potential boss who (I cheated and peeked into his mind a bit) has conflicted feelings for me. Mostly annoyance, with a dash of shameful lust.

So getting him to respect me and work with me might be difficult, but he would be an incredible mentor if he could just chill. I'd have to answer to him so I'd be limited but I can otherwise go wild.

From this I think you've just reaffirmed my gut of going for Story. Thank you! I hope things work out better in the future with your situation, I'll be rooting for you.
>>
File: 1500666964375.jpg (100KB, 736x823px) Image search: [Google]
1500666964375.jpg
100KB, 736x823px
>>19423521

>I'm actually balancing my karma for all those times I've anon queried you

Oh dont anon query me, i would have given you special treatment every time if you had not :^)

>That reading

Sweet, thanks! Yeah i am leaving... Well, you know what i am leaving. This got my mind really unstable for longer that i would have liked to, but now that i am clear, everything is falling in place and i am taking full advantage of it. Hopefully i manage to keep being up to the task.

>something has to wait, but not for long

Hmmm... welp, thanks again for the reading! If you ever need anything you know where to find me <3

>>19423274 >>19423277 >>19423278 >>19423279 >>19423283

Sorry guys i filled my quota and getting a bit tired/drained to be honest. I might continue later on if i feel with energy but no promises.

Hope all of you have an awesome rest of the day in whatever shenanigans you are up to :)
>>
>>19423533
It's not so much that she types like she is underage, it's that she types like she's had a stroke that severely impairs her mental faculties.
>>
File: 1343756_hmgvdlbhcnyywqk.jpg (97KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1343756_hmgvdlbhcnyywqk.jpg
97KB, 450x338px
>>19423537
>One month is quite early, but be careful for the thoughts of your ex, there's always a reason exes are exes...

Thank you and you're welcome. To be fair with my ex, we started dating at 13 and I broke up with her because I thought she wasn't interested in me anymore. Just a dumb kid at the time.

Are you saying after a month+ my ex is going to contact me?

If you ever want another trade, let me know.
>>
Trading.

>male
>22
>capricorn

I'm feeling very well in my job, the things have changed for better.
I need an overview about my professional life.
>>
Will we ever get back together?
>>
>>19423607
No
>>
>>19423607
No
>>
>>19423600
The better it gets, the better it gets.
You'll continue to feel content at your job, but it may take a big longer to move up then you hope or feel like you deserve, but you'll get there.
Something tells me you really don't have much competition either.
People are definitely noticing you though and finding themselves impressed
Keep it up

Female
Cancer

How has Taz been feeling after not talking to me for all this time?
>>
>>19423607
Yes.
>>
>>19423607
maybe
>>
>>19423607

Perhaps
>>
>>19423607
Possibly
>>
>>19423543
Those feelings your picking up on are her. I had a similar experience while visiting Scotland which Hoooly fuck is super haunted fyi. Out hotel had a Spirit who would link up with me while I was trying to sleep and make me feel all of his anger and pain. Mostly showing me visions of him screaming into my face to wake up and help him. It escalated to a full body apparition when we were leaving which might be where this is headed for you - especially if you feel her watching over you at night.

I don't want to spook you, the most important part of all this is to remain calm and not feed her fear. If she goes full poltergeist on you, it's going to be hard but you need to steady your mind and heart beat and talk to her as if she was a child throwing a tantrum. Does a parent make fun of the child and taunt them? Do they cower in fear? Or do they lovingly try and tell them to knock it off? They try and teach them to behave better.

The reaction you get here will truly determine what sort of entity you're really dealing with. Ruth as shown in the poem is just mad and harmless, she will likely respond positively to some love and understanding and might listen to your calls of prayer to go to the light. The other spirits attached to her however might escalate things. Since multiple energies stepped forward for me during the reading, one of which really gave me the heeby-jeebies, I'm more inclined to think you have the attention of a few spirits at this time.

>suggestions?
I'm pretty bias but when I deal with spirits, I turn to RHP's Enochian system. The Seraphim are pretty powerful and potent and if you can connect with them, they are great at helping spirits move on in your behalf. This is not a beginner system however which is why I suggest reaching out to someone more experienced around you for help. Might sound silly, but even Priests can do the job if you can convince them to come out. It's getting harder and harder to find old school priests though.
>>
>>19423555
I remember you, how have you been? Don't worry about the accuracy as this anon said >>19423533 I get readings wrong too, no shame in that. I apologize for my mistake and try my best to improve, we're all learning here, so don't be so harsh on yourself aye?

>im just wondering if ill get with my crush?

>5 of Pentacles, King of Cups, Magician rx
I'm afraid your crush won't treat you well dear, the situation is unstable on your end and he might be seeing you as a needy person, as much as he seems to be a nice person, he is thinking of his own interests and might take advantage of you, I'm sorry ;_;

>>19423560
Aye I'm always there, you can bug me anytime, but if people are offline to me I don't message them :3
I'm good, just feelsy a wee bit

>>19423582
>dat gif <3
I'm sorry about the energy weighting you down, for many reasons I try to keep myself in control.

>There is light and wisdom to be learned through this pain which is why it still has a place in your life.

I'd be terrified to be in a PR position too, I'm pretty shy. Yeah Communication areas seems to be always the busiest one and full with pressure and deadlines.

I've felt few things would be imposed to you indeed, on what you should focus and be under your boss supervision to keep you in the line but free inside the boundaries. Wish you all the best there dear <3

You're very welcome, thank you so much for your reads again, I guess all I need is some patience.

>>19423585
I'm glad to hear you're moving on, keep going buddy, you're getting there. Delays are expected but not so bad, gives us time to think things through. I hope you have a great evening!

>>19423598
no no, I meant one month is early in a relationship to develop deep feelings, but I also think each case is unique and since your ex still in your mind it could be a hindrance to your current relationship to grow.

I'm starting to get sleepy, so I'll decline for now, but call me next time you see me reading and we can trade, deal?
>>
>>19423638
Where are you from alari?
>>
Doing bibliomancy for the next hour. If I think you're retarded you get ignored.

Rules
>No binary questions
>No love/what do they think of me questions

Necessary Info
>Playing card suit
>RGB color
>Number from 1-9
>Question
>>
>>19423651
I'm from Brazil and you?
>>
>>19423144
Sorry for the wait Anon, I felt drawn to Prophets and it was a blank page. This means one of two things. I'm being blocked from reading this for you (most likely this girl is shielded) or nothing is your answer. As in there won't be much of a relationship. Sorry I couldn't help more! When I draw a blank, I stop and listen.
>>
Trading with someone accurate.
>>
>>19423656
Really brazil? You must be a qt3.14 garota!
im from argentina. I never went to brazil tho.
>>
>>19422065
Male
Picese

How will this all work out, will the guilty partys be brought to justice? am i the guilty party? Will people ever stop trying to fuck me over. Will things with me and cj go back to they ways they were?
>>
>>19423541
Oh no, RIP /div/ machine. I'm fantastic, thanks for asking. <3 Sorry I missed this earlier, got a lot of readings to attend to which is pulling my focus haha.
>>
>>19423669
Shit nigga you need a lawyer not a reader.
>>
>>19423653
Nice try, moonie. I see you still can't get a bf.
>>
>>19423666
¡Hola vizinho!
I kick ass on the Portunhol lol
You're too kind but I'm normal, typical hue compact size. My brother went twice to Buenos Aires, I've never been there myself either but I want to visit someday.
>>
>>19423665
What can you read/not read well?
>>
>>19423690
I struggle with career related queries I can do anything else.
>>
>>19423637
I'll consider looking for help as soon as I can, is there anyway for me learn about the Enoichan system? I feel like im prone to all this and well if I could defend myself, that would probably be the best thing.
>>
>>19423704
What's your query?
>>
File: 0101010111.gif (237KB, 479x281px) Image search: [Google]
0101010111.gif
237KB, 479x281px
>>19423157
Welp, I moved my book to open to your number and it fell onto this poem instead:

Absence
By W. Skakespeare

>BEING your slave, what should I do but tend
>Upon the hours and times of your desire?
>I have no precious time at all to spend
>Nor services to do, till you require:

Looks like before you cut her out of your life, she took huge advantage of you. She did not appreciate all you did for her, simply asked for more and more.

>Nor dare I chide the world-without-end-hour
>Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
>Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
>When you have bid your servant once adieu:

This is you sort of reclaiming sovereignty of your time and self. It seems this situation is an on and off, hot and cold sort of ordeal where she broke things off and is not coming back begging to reconcile.

>Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
>Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
>But like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
>Save, where you are, how happy you make those;—

This throws your relationship with her into a slightly sexually frustrated one. There has been some jealousy and perhaps infidelity which may have been the breaking point for this to work. You're trying to be the better man here though and wish her the best in life despite the pain she inflicted.

>So true a fool is Love, that in your will
>Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.

This ends highlighting your consideration of reaching out to her again. Such a fool are you in love that you're willing to let her back into your heart to destroy it. Well let me give you your answer. STOP. You need to let go, keep ignoring her, as she is way too unhealthy right now for you. This sort of draining on your energy is parasitic and you deserve better.
>>
>>19423711
Will the man I love and I have a family and get married someday?
>>
>>19423723
Now coming back to reconcile*
>>
>>19423157
What are the initials of the person you're ignoring? Please be honest. If it's me I will leave you alone. I'm not trying to cause you any pain. I was just hoping we could at least be nice to each other. You were important to me.
>>
>>19423726
You / Him / Union: King of Wands / King of Swords (reversed) / The Tower
In Favor / Against: The High Priestess / Justice
Necessary Actions: The Star / Princess of Swords
Outcome: 3 of Swords

That's a big fat no. As if The Tower wasn't bad enough, you have 3 of Swords at the end. The cards suggest that it's not in his best interest, or you messed up big time. Emotionally, he would have to let go of a lot, and he would have to place his bets on you stepping up in a big way, making things happen and going beyond your limitations.

On your end, the cards suggest that you literally would have to use magic to make this happen. The presence of The Star as your necessary action in support of your advantage, HP, shows very clearly that mundane means just wouldn't cut it. Notice all the Major Arcana cards here? The chips are really stacked against you, and circumstances are likely too strong to allow for sufficient wiggle room. Unless you completely change your circumstances, it's simply not going to work out.

Is investing my time and trust in BM worthwhile, or is she going to continue disappointing and failing me?
>>
>>19423657

>This girl is shielded

Very doubtful, she is not /x/ at all.

>Nothing

Makes more sense i guess. Still is weird since she is the one reaching me out, not the other way around. So if anything, it would be me turning her down... Which is very possible i will admit.

Thanks
>>
>>19423673
Ah. I see fellow reader.
/div/ machine so broken I can't even receive nor give.
>>
>>19423174
>>19423189

Hey Anons, thanks for waiting around for so long. I'm not really connecting with these questions so I don't want to do a full pull for you. My focus today is on healing and these two energies came across as grounded but just temporarily flighty and anxious. I really want to save my energy for the darker more in pain energies I'm sensing around the thread. I can tell you from taking a tiny peek at your energies before hand with my books that:

>>19423174
You're experimenting into some stuff I personally have some reservations about. I got the picture of an oldschool glass beaker in my mind just now which made me think of Alchemy. So this could just mean you're going to have a transformative time with your academics and experiments, or this could mean the literal interpretation. Either way the feeling I got was just occult enough for me to not want to go too deep. (Occult readings drain the crap out of me.)

As for >>19423189
I saw a blizzard and a man alone. I got a sense of frustration to from you, like you're trying to slam a piece of a puzzle into the wrong hole over and over again. A white hand just reached over and placed its hand around yours as if to say "dude, let it go.."

Sorry I couldn't find the connection to give you a poem, I hope my alternative readings shed some light on things for you though. Let me know.
>>
>>19423804
without my books* Man so many important typo's. I'm getting drained pretty fast friends. That spoopy read got me pretty good.
>>
>>19423766
You don't have to be /x/ to be shielded. She could very easily be guarded by /x/ related people or Spirits. I know I shield people all the time when I love them. Again sorry I couldn't be of more help.
>>
>>19423813
Don't forget that emotions can act as shields in and of themselves; anger being the most obvious one where the burning rage can act as a "fire wall" to prevent deeper investigation.
>>
>>19423607

Ask again later.
>>
>>19423823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_903744xh8
>>
>>19423707
First time touching the System while haunted? That's a big NOPE especially if you're a beginner - that's like adding gas to the fire. To even get desired results you need to be pretty cleansed and connected to the Above. Negative entities around you most likely are getting into your energy at night which will dirty you up pretty quick. Again I'm biased, but I'd start with some humble pure prayers to God/Source to help them move on. Praying for yourself is a roll of the dice, but praying for others has a better success rate in my experience. Seeking protection from Above is the best defense I've experienced in my life personally.
>>
>>19423804
Thanks man, it really helps.
>>
>>19423823
Why hello there friendship. Empath is exactly right as usual. I personally didn't get spooked by any malice when I tried to peek in, but just having a "guarded" "stand-offish" personality is sometimes enough to prevent us spoops from getting a clear picture of someone.
>>
>>19423813
>>19423883
>>19423823

Well, as long as its good for her thats cool. I wasn't really asking anything with malice anyways, if anything it was on her favor for me to ask.

Thanks again, keep doing the good work guys.
>>
>>19423804
Could you explain what in particular you have reservations about? Or did you just mean you weren't sure what they were?
I'm kicking the gear up on my academics since I'm close to graduation so that could signify the transformation there. As for the experiments, I am certainly researching something which is in the undercurrent as opposed to being in the mainstream. I have come to exciting revelations recently. It only has been getting better for me in that regard. Your interpretation of them going through a transformative time holds a positive connotation for me. You can always go as far as you want in your readings, I will always be grateful. I do not know if you are capable of doing this but you can take more energy from me if you need it in the future.
I appreciate that you are focusing on those who need help the most. That's the way it should be. Thank you very much. Love to you.
>>
>>19423756
I dont mind using magic if it changes

The Hierophant, nine of swords, Knight of Wands, eight of wands

The same trends will continue, she will make you feel terrible. I dont think she can help in the way you hope. She will try again and fail miserably making you feel like night mare.
>>
Test
>>
File: IMG_4023.jpg (32KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4023.jpg
32KB, 400x283px
>>19423923
>>
>>19423938
You so funny empath
>>
>>19423902
Well the vision in general was like a television set that was unplugged mid image, like someone didn't want me to look here too deep. The man holding the beaker was moving into another shape when it cut out which is why I was slightly taken aback. When stuff like that happens it's usually for my protection so I assumed something occult was happening under the surface here.

Perhaps these exciting revelations are walking a fine line, maybe not so grand as the idea of "playing god" but regardless there might be something spiritual laying under what you're scientifically trying to discover. Something, somewhat sacred.

Without looking again though, this is really nothing more than a hunch. Thank you for your love, understanding and gratitude. I really hope someone can deep dive into this question on my behalf since I truly see the value of it.
>>
Trading Leave query here.
>>
>>19422065
If anyone is still reading, I'm still heartbroken but at the moving on stage. If I can get a reading on when I will bump into my soulmate. It would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19423938
do some readings b00s
>>
>>19423945
Will he ever reply?
Yours?
>>
>>19423954
>2 of swords, 5 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles

hmmm it can go either way but the message here is to wait. He is hesitate or busy and if you message him again he will take that as kinda desperate behavior or at the very least not in a positive light I would wait and see. If no response from 24 hours maybe message him again but make it cute/funny and nothing serious.

My query.
Should I file my two weeks notice since my boss rejected my much needed availability change.
>>
File: behindsevenproxies.jpg (13KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
behindsevenproxies.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
>>19423923

>t. that guy
>>
>>19423945
What does he feel about me now?
>>
>>19423968
>five of cups, knight of cups, moon
Ugh. These cards don't help much. All I'm seeing here is disappointment and confusion. Probably a reflection of your current mental state. Let me see what else I can pull.
>king of cups, ace of cups, empress
I would say yes. You've got needs that have to be met and your current boss isn't willing to accommodate you. The good news is that you'll find something else, just be sure to be as transparent as possible about your needs and time constraints.
>>
>>19423813
Love me please anon
>>
File: 0001110.jpg (133KB, 736x1048px) Image search: [Google]
0001110.jpg
133KB, 736x1048px
>>19423284
>>19423291
Oh boy you pulled a big one too. RIP my energy.

Written among the Euganean Hills, North Italy
By P.B Shelley

This piece can be summed up by the fact the speaker, above the crowd of Venice watches and contrasts the peacefulness of nature to the dread and misery of human civilization that science can not solve. He reaches out for Source, yet his heart lacking love, goes unheard.

I'd say without diving too deep here and destroying my energy for the night, you need to focus on your lack of love for humanity right now. This resentment is closing you off from the one thing you want most - a connection with the Above and beyond. Step out of your balcony, walk the dirty streets of Venice, meet the beggars and the vagabonds. Be humbled by the world of creation and you will feel love for it in time. This might be a time for journey and travel, to see cultures and sides of the world you've not yet seen. It is a huge planet, we often get stuck in our bubbles and assume the whole world is as miserable as our experience. There is light out there, but you must go out and chase it friend!
>>
>>19423940
Thank you thank you I'll be here all week
>>19423952
I plan on doing some; gotta head out to the plaza and get some groceries. I may do some ES when I sit down for lunch
>>
Trade.

What does A feel towards me
>>
File: 00011000.gif (468KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
00011000.gif
468KB, 500x259px
>>19424001
Lovu lovu beaaamu. <3
>>
>>19424020
give me an ETA plox
i want some ES
>>
Trading
>>
>>19424058
What is up?
>>
>>19424074
My crush feelings for me?
>>
>>19424093
My query is the same! But I'm female
I'm starting yours
>>
>>19424045
Right now! There was a huge amount of school kids at the place a frequent so foods gonna be about 10ish min. Hit me with your query as concisely as possible, genders and any relevant info you think will help clarify/give me more insight into the query.
>>
>>19424124
male
Updwards rising moon, silver :^)
i just want a general energy reading
>>
>>19424124
Female
Will I get with the tennis player or the soccer in future?
>>
>>19424124
Can we all ask? :o I'm willing to trade!

What can I expect from my relationship with HDB this year? What are his aspirations and expectations for our relationship?
I'm female, HDB is male
Green diamond
I'm tall, dark hair and dark eyes. Not pale, but light skin that tans really fast. Kinda almond/Asian shaped eyes. No distinguishing marks or features. :/
>>
>>19424121
>>19424121
Ace of wands (rx)
Five of cups
Seven of Pentacles (rx)

Date before? He seems very sad. He used to have passion but it died down greatly. Fight? Yoi can work towards fixing it if you tried, change his mind but it would be hard.
>>
>>19424124
Female
What will he respond to my letter with?
>>
>>19424130
>upwards rising moon, silver :^)
Ayyyyyyy!
>energy reading
Tsk tsk mister, making me do a full empath reading. So greedy.

Have you been building a relationship with someone over the last few weeks/months? The first thing that jumped out at me was a connection that very much reminded me of the fate line from Hercules when he becomes a God; golden, strong, vibrant and glowing. Lots of good flowing back and forth, a very beautiful connection. Secondly, your energy seems to be in a state of flux; it wants to grow in one direction but it's holding itself back for some reason. Lots of good colours, but the part that is trying to move and "push out" is very blue and green; this isn't an impulsive push, it's a deep burning desire for growth and a calmer life.
>>
>>19424143
Oh I forgot you don't peer into other's feelings, but maybe could you still see what I can expect from my relationship with him this year? Still happy to trade.
>>
File: 001.gif (995KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
001.gif
995KB, 500x252px
>>19423303
Sorry Anon, had to take a break to water my Garden, your pull:

>Work is love made visible.
>If you grudge the crushing of the grapes, your grudge distills a poison in the wine.

I went to Treasury looking for more to give you:

>And let the day be time enough to mourn the shipwreck of my ill adventured youth.

>Let me sleep, embracing clouds in vain, and never wake to feel the day's disdain.

This paints a rather clear picture for me. You were a bit of a late bloomer, perhaps you were successful in school, but you were left wandering aimlessly not really pursuing your love and passion for life. The situation you're in now is a result of this. You're searching for a home in your job which has lead you to retreat to your dreams. You won't take the leap of faith to pursue your sleeping ambitions, you instead feel content bitterly crushing grapes. You're settling, this pull is warning you that without love for work, you'll grow bitter and look back with remorse. Good luck friend.
>>
Trading

I've been having very vivid dreams since yesterday, what are they about and what do they mean?
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (299KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
299KB, 1000x800px
>>19424135
>>19424143
>>19424147
One moment; the girl who knows me at the restaurant rushed my order out to me. Bless her, she's a darlin.
>>
>>19424148
>Have you been building a relationship with someone over the last few weeks/months?
not really, or at least i dont have someone right know that comes to mind. definitively not a gurl.

>it wants to grow in one direction but it's holding itself back for some reason
>this isn't an impulsive push, it's a deep burning desire for growth and a calmer life

do you meant to say this is somehow wrong?
i wish for a calmer life but for the mean time (and i mean years) i dont think its a luxury i can take.
>>
This might be a strange place to ask, but this isn't worthy of its own thread and you guys are knowledgeable about these types of things.

I had my fortune told years ago by a woman who was using a certain deck of cards. We fell out of touch and her reading was spot on. She was using cards with terms on them and three at a time. Mine were "Friendship", "Rejoice", and "Long Journey". I know this is a very vague description, but can anyone tell me what type of cards these are?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19424124
Female
How can I communicate with him in a way that will bring us closer together?
>>
>>19424124
>>19424165
If you can fit me in, you able to tell me if i can expect any romance coming up? I'm male, looking for pretty ladies.
>>
>>19424144
>Date before?
No sadly...
>Fight?
Nope!!!
Ah I make him sad :(

>Here is your reading
Oh Walnut. A single Walnut is left by a squirrel.
Seasons seem to pass by on the Walnut is just there forgotten.

Not too many good things here Anon. Perhaps your crush has no idea that you have feelings for them. have you told them or maybe flirted with them?
>>
>>19424170
It's not a romantic relationship, but it's a relationship. Something with someone that is seeing a lot of positivity flow into both of your lives.

It's probably just that part of you that wants a calmer life; it's starting to manifest and I get the feeling it's something the weighs heavily on your mind. It's not bad now, but if it keeps up I can see it developing into a problem that sees you break or have a "fuck this I don't care anymore" meltdown
>>
>>19424165
No problem! I'm the one offering the trade. Shoot me a query when you get a chance. I'm just reading in the meantime.
>>
>>19423585
>Sorry guys i filled my quota and getting a bit tired/drained to be honest. I might continue later on if i feel with energy but no promises.
That's a shame, but understandable. Oh well.
>>
>>19424165
If you can squeeze one in I was wondering if there is any romance coming in the fall?
I'm female and I like purple
>>
File: 38EfxWa.jpg (36KB, 403x540px) Image search: [Google]
38EfxWa.jpg
36KB, 403x540px
>>19424183
> Something with someone that is seeing a lot of positivity flow into both of your lives
well i just recently (today) went back to uni from vacations, so i guess it can't be that since i just reestablished contact.
other than that i just cant think of any relationship, sorry senpai.
> I can see it developing into a problem that sees you break or have a "fuck this I don't care anymore" meltdown
but i have to grind for the view ;-;
thanks for the read senpai
>>
>>19424174
Sounds like an oracle deck. I suggest going to http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/ and looking through oracle decks to see if you can't find the one where the art matches
>>
>>19424124
Male
Stubble, fit.
Should I enlist? Would that be a Huge set back in My life or ia that my best shot as ö now?

Thank you, even If you don't get to me.
>>
>>19424194
It might very well be uni as a whole; if you're doing a lot of extra curriculum stuff for the uni perhaps? If not, im as confused as you are.

Then I suggest taking time every now and then to meditate, relax, talk a long slow walk, smell the roses! Do little things that can simulate that calm, comfy life that your energy is longing for.
>>
>>19424205

Thank you very much!
>>
>>19424124

J
Male
Why has my intuition / higher self misled me? I trusted it even when my rational mind was saying otherwise, and it has led me to ruin?
>>
>>19424214
i just got into a program for "innovation" (a meme word nowdays) where i will work for a while, looks great on paper. i got accepted in 2 hours instead of the one week they said it was going to take for a call back. I have not actually started working yet.

A proffesor who i tought was mad at me because of something i did 1.5 years ago seems like he isnt mad anymore.

so i guess i have those things going for me
>>
>>19424124
male

I've been having insanely vivid dreams the last few days. I just wonder what they mean.
>>
File: 0110.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0110.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>19423376
Your pull:

The World Is Too Much With Us
By w. WORDSWORTH

>The world is too much with us; late and soon,
>Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers;—

We begin by seeing the speaker describe your dynamic. I associate N with this energy because she stepped out from the shadows while you seem to be detached like you're preoccupied while I'm reading this.

>Little we see in Nature that is ours;
>We have given our hearts away, a sordid boon!

>This Sea that bares her bosom to the moon;
>The winds that will be howling at all hours,
>And are up-gathered now like sleeping flowers;

This put's a rather giant sexual undertone here. That once passionate flame of an interaction, is now sleeping dormant.

>For this, for everything, we are out of tune;
>It moves us not. Great God! I’d rather be
>A Pagan suckled in a creed outworn;

It seems like N thinks you two just aren't meant to be. She seems really against reuniting here.

>So might I, standing on this pleasant lea,
>Have glimpses that would make me less forlorn;
>Have sight of Proteus rising from the sea;
>Or hear old Triton blow his wreathèd horn.

Despite not wanting to revisit the relationship again, N is still a bit forlorn about it all. She has a bit of a secret hope to meet again one day, but I don't think you should pursue anything from it.
>>
>>19424124

s
male
what kind of colleges do i stand a chance of getting into?

hope you're havin a good night my dude
>>
I have an occult query I need answered.
>>
>>19424143
>obligatory why not ask him?

With that out of the way...let me say wow.
I stood in a pit, completely pitched black except for the the light above me. Then a shimmer of light. And a clang. I look around and another shimmer of light and another clang. I look up I see it; a coin. Slowly more and more fell into the pit with me, and soon it filled up, allowing me to get closer to the top. There I saw a man sitting on a pier; a paper in his left hand, a sack by his side. His head was slumped, in that defeated sense. He reaches into the bag, pulls out a coin, readjusts it on his hand and flicks it up into the air, curving and down into the (now overflowing) pit. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He buried his face into my chest and cried, clutching me tightly.

I...I actually had tears with this reading so I do apologise. I get the feeling there's going to be some money issues involved with his end, something that pitters away at his wealth. Why I was in the pit I don't know; either you're the reason behind this cost or its one that he's trying to hide from you. As it adds up, it eventually becomes obvious so it may be the latter. The way he clutched me was so...fearful and caring. Like a child clutches their parent when they head off to war.
>>
>>19424280
I'm not surprised by the possibility. I'm going to confront him about it as soon as it seem appropriate. I actually had not even had this cross my mind, but I should be worried about him. Thank you.
Did you have a query I could answer for you?
>>
>>19424147
I stood pacing, dictating to a scribe who sat a desk. Both of us were frustrated; me from the inability to word my feelings right, him from having to scrunch and rewrite everytime I said "no no, not that".

I don't know exactly what he'll respond with but it's frustrating him and a confidante of his. There's a level of...instability but also a desire to have every little word right and in place; need each and every word to be exactly right.
>>
Air query
Will my father get another job, and will it be to his benefit?
>>
>>19424135
Are you not doing mine or is it a flat no for both? :(
>>
>>19424317
Go for the tennis player. Soccer player are pimps and cheaters to the core
>>
>>19423941
Delving into the sacred/spiritual is my goal. I respect the process and understand the implications that some knowledge can have. I've always thought that wherever it leads me, it should always be to serve a greater purpose; to perhaps aid my development or the development of others.
Just out of curiosity, why do you name your images in binary? It's like a cute type of encoding
>>
>>19424326
Its not professional league
>>
>>19424179
I stood in a greytone environment; all around me was blank buildings, everyone in suits and a sense of levelness in the air. Suddenly my wrist was grabbed and I was whipped away, into a forest. My suit was bright blue, the trees around me were green, flowers of every colour of the rainbow bloomed. I turned and there she stood; a woman in a white dress, smiling. She took me hand, and ran, almost dragging me through this forest as a world of colours I never knew assaulted me in ways I couldn't comprehend. And yet I smiled so hard my face hurt, and when we finally stopped we fell to the ground laughing. I rolled over to her and her to me and in that moment I stared into her blue eyes; I had been shown colour.

I get the feeling you need to pull him out of his environment; be it home, work, social group, hell even if it's just metaphorical for pulling him out of his routine. Specifically, alone time. In the grey I was surrounded by people, but felt alone. In the world of colour it was only me and her, and yet it felt like I was surrounded by the love of a thousand people.
>>
>>19424181
I sat in a car, driving along a long dark road. The moon was full and I could see further than my lights; all around me was desolate and flat. This played on the radio https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlCgE58v84Y
I gripped the steering wheel, not in sadness or anger, but worry. I looked down at my fuel gauge and it sat on the E. I looked up to see a sign saying "next gas station..." and the distance had been worn away leaving only smudges of paint. I drove on and yet no matter how far I drove, the song stayed the same, the road never changed and I never ran out of fuel

Whelp...I guess the message here is quite clear; the road/direction of your search is going to leave you with nothing.
>>
>>19424349
Well, that does seem pretty clear and mirrors how i feel. Now the trick is figuring out how to change all that. Thanks for your time and advice.
>>
>>19424303
Wait is this literal? He is supposed to be writing it. Which one is he?
>>
Air query
Im currently in a relationship, my first one, for about 1 year and 2 months.Recently we had a conversation about her past relationships and such, it surprised me, and i felt something like she didnt respected herself, and that made ne fell bad.I mean, i like her allot, but this bugged me out with some insecurities.Im to retrograde.
And recently i tought about calling one of her friends to be with us for once, seen that at same time could be good for me, to break these feels and accept, and so wrong that can lead to worse, im confused about what to do.
Gf-V short haired
Friend-D Tall, skinny
Me-F average, pale, a bit athletic.
Forgive my poor english.
>>
>>19424387
and your query is?
>>
>>19424215
You're very welcome! Let me know if you find it!
>>19424288
Try to be as gentle about the confrontation; I get the feeling he's already quite fragile from this. The way he clung to me was...2real4me.

I have nothing I need a reading for thankyou :3 I love the mystery of life. Feel free to offer on my behalf to another though.
>>19424358
Well the easiest and best method would be to take a sharp right and see where it takes you; you know what they say, a change is as good as a holiday. You're very welcome man <3
>>19424360
I don't believe its literal, but I do think he's one that is never truly sure of his choices. Perhaps bugging a mate of his to help him choose all the right words?
>>
Gonna take a break to do some more housework, I'll be around to answer questions/feedback
>>
>>19424398
>feel free to offer
Ah, I'll have to pass. I feel like that makes me sound bad, but I'm barely keeping my eyes open now. Haha I will offer a free read another time to atone for your kindness tonight. Thank you!
>>
>>19424396
It may seens strange, but calling her friend would help me accepting, or is not a good idea for me, and they.
>>
Trading. During a conversation with a friend today, I had an epiphany. How can I maximize the usefulness of the knowledge I gained from it?
>>
>>19424401

Clean the toilet Empath.
>>
>>19424328
I guess my hunch was right haha. That explains why reading your experiments got cut short for me. Serving a greater good sounds pretty chill to me friend. I wish you all the luck in your work, even if my Spirit friends don't.

>Just out of curiosity, why do you name your images in binary?
Oh sh- pic related. I love me some numbers, numbers make the universe go round.
>>
>>19424449
>9 of pents, queen of swords rx, the tower, the magician rx
i don't mean to burst your bubble anonsy, but this ain't the earth shattering event you think it is. you're just gonna keep thinking about it, thinking it's the coolest shit and you're some big wise guy now, but when push comes to shove, you've hardly gained anything. you'll try, you'll try, and you'll try some more but get nowhere. you can maximize it by appreciating what happened, but not blowing it out of proportion. i'm rooting for you.

as for my query, just tell me how my life will be going up until the end of october. i'm suicidal, so if shit comes up short, then you know what happened.
>>
>>19424485

are you still taking new readings?
>>
>>19424516
Sure, I took a break because some of my seekers poofed. What's up friend?
>>
>>19424505
>this ain't the earth shattering event you think it is
It actually contextualized a major part of the last few years of my life, so..

>just tell me how my life will be going up until the end of october
Anything in particular? Generals tend to be vague af, especially since I'm going to match your level of depth, but I can do that if you want.
>>
>>19424523

I'm wondering if you'd be able to tell me anything I need to know about the guy I fell for. Any deep dark secrets that I should be on the lookout for? I just have reason to suspect he might be hiding something.
>>
>>19424544

Oh you need a number..

243 is what came to mind.
>>
>>19424528
yes, but the past is the past. there's no changing the past. if you gained some knowledge, then that's great, but we have to keep looking forward. this reading is telling you to not dwell on it and look to bigger and better things instead of whatever you're doing now.

i guess if there's one thing i want to know more than anything right now, it's how will i be doing with my art related goals? will i improve the quality of my work, or be noticed a bit more?
>>
File: are-you-wizard[1].jpg (39KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-wizard[1].jpg
39KB, 500x664px
>>19424462
>Was cleaning the toilet
>mfw
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
>>19424565

yes.
>>
>>19424552
>art related goals
3 of Cups, Queen of Cups, The Hierophant, Queen of Wands rev

There's your key, son. There's a major need for you to get your work out there and show it to others in a public way. You need more exposure, but the cards suggest that you'll receive good attention if it's done in an appropriate context. Choose times when people are in a good mood and receptive, and you'll receive the right kind of attention. Most specifically, you'll find someone more experienced than you who will give you useful critique. It will feel biting at first, and it may sting a bit, but the critique from this individual (looks like an older man) will be extremely useful in furthering your art goals in the future.
>>
>>19424449
Ten of Wands,
queen of cups,
the hermit,
nine of swords

There is something you are struggling gravely with and the epiphany was related to that. It has to do with your emotions and a woman who has mistreated them or exploited it for her own use. The message here is to isolate yourself from this woman. The pain will not stop until you do. There is no other solution at this point but to isolate.

Will he keep in touch with me or is this it until the next event?
>>
>>19423113
What does he feel towards me
>>
>>19424574
>It has to do with your emotions and a woman who has mistreated them or exploited it for her own use.
No, it had absolutely nothing to do with that.

>Will he keep in touch with me or is this it until the next event?
He will keep in touch T/F: 5C rev/6P – No
It's over until the next event T/F: The Tower/9C rev – Yes
>>
>>19424573
thank you. i'll look out for that.
>>
Trading for this:
>>19424449
Please give an indication in your reading that you understand the epiphany. I'll match the depth of your reading.
>>
>>19424544
Sure Anon, making dinner and I'll get to you as soon as I come back. (:
>>19424548
Thanks for the number!
>>
File: [kawaii.jpg (35KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
[kawaii.jpg
35KB, 560x560px
Everythings gonna be okay

I feel like these threads are full of people desperate to hear that, so here I am saying it.

Everything. Will. Be. Okay.
He/she likes/dislikes you? Will you get the job? Who knows. But what you should know is, that doesn't have to dictate how "okay" you are unless you let it

How you feel is in your hands. Don't loose your sanity and peace of mind over possibilities
>>
File: 1487889352153.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487889352153.png
97KB, 1176x625px
>>19424642
The only people who were causing drama were the ones who were posting about me.

Clearly musn't forget about how all of this started with pic related being posted to every thread.

No one's flirting Chironymous. Maybe if your idea of calling someone a jungle bitch and a double nigger was your idea of showing love and making peace things would be different.
>>
>>19424655
Are you alright?
>>
>>19424655
You're the sort of person I love. Thanks for the positive vibes and caring words anon <3
>>
>>19424655
https://youtu.be/Y4nHLHDtyVA

Nice dubs
>>
>>19424655
I hope so anon.
>>
>>19424637
awesome thank-you!
>>
>>19424449
Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Cups, Four of Wands

I would solidify it in any way you can if it is even possible at this point since what you learned will take a long time to actually happen no matter what the chosen path is.. Is this career related or just getting yourself out of a rut with something that makes you feel stuck? Four of pentacles reversed. It is not time to be shy and be happy of what you have learned. Throw a party, tell your friends and celebrate! This is something major and life changing that will do you very well in life even if it feels like it takes a millenia to happen. Have a good time.

Why is L reacting this way to the present?
>>
>>19424713
>Is this career related or just getting yourself out of a rut with something that makes you feel stuck?
Neither

>Why is L reacting this way to the present?
He feels a sense of obligation, like he owes you something, or he otherwise feels pressured, thinking that the present means more than you might have intended him to gather from it. I scried and got in his head, and his feelings were like "awwshit now what." If he's being weird about it, it's because he feels pressured in a way or disadvantaged. He feels like he's in a bind or constricted, and he's uncomfortable with feeling that way.
>>
Should I try to resrart my friendship with her?
>>
>>19424743
Did you see any strange hues? Its not because of magick right?
>>
File: askagainlater.jpg (48KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
askagainlater.jpg
48KB, 900x602px
>>19424759
>>
File: 0000000110.gif (1010KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
0000000110.gif
1010KB, 500x374px
>>19424544
>>19424548
Annnd I'm back. Sorry about the wait, had a bit of an adventure outside rofl. Well you're first pull is esoteric and kind of rude. I don't want to focus on it but if you'd like to check it out it's called "To the Cuckoo" by W. Wordsworth. I went with your get number of 44 instead because I don't think you truly focused on 243 at the time from feeling rushed. 44 brought up something much more in tune with your situation.

Dirge of Love
By W. Shakespeare

>COME away, come away, death,
>And in sad cypres let me be laid;
>Fly away, fly away, breath;
>I am slain by a fair cruel maid.
>My shroud of white, stuck all with yew,
>O prepare it!
>My part of death, no one so true
>Did share it.

The speaker is the man you're interested in, the darkness you sense is him still being in mourning for a great love in his life.

Not a flower, not a flower sweet
On my black coffin let there be strown;
Not a friend, not a friend greet
My poor corpse, where my bones shall be thrown:
A thousand thousand sighs to save,
Lay me, oh, where
Sad true lover never find my grave,
To weep there.

This sort of devotion to a past love makes me think he's not ready to move on yet. You might end up being some sort of rebound if you get involved.
>>
>>19423497
>>19424925
hey are you going to do mine? :(
>>
>>19424935
Of course! Just was waiting for you to pop back in so I could have an easier time connecting. <3
>>
>>19424925

Thank-you for the reading.
>>
File: 00011011 00010000.gif (496KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
00011011 00010000.gif
496KB, 500x255px
>>19423497
UUUH... Uhh too deep Anon. I went too deep, and I want out. Oh boy, this reading is pretty horrible desu.

Your pull:

“Porphyria’s Lover”
By Robert Browning

So first off let me tell you the literal summary. I don't think this is ACTUALLY what is going to happen (dear God I hope not, it is 4chan though) but it'll still make this easier than cutting bits and pieces of the text out that you may or may not understand. The summary reads as thus:

>The speaker lives in a cottage in the countryside. His lover, a blooming young woman named Porphyria, comes in out of a storm and proceeds to make a fire and bring cheer to the cottage. She embraces the speaker, offering him her bare shoulder. He tells us that he does not speak to her. Instead, he says, she begins to tell him how she has momentarily overcome societal strictures to be with him. He realizes that she “worship[s]” him at this instant. Realizing that she will eventually give in to society’s pressures, and wanting to preserve the moment, he wraps her hair around her neck and strangles her. He then toys with her corpse, opening the eyes and propping the body up against his side. He sits with her body this way the entire night, the speaker remarking that God has not yet moved to punish him.

I mean this could mean that your love will suffocate each other as a TL;DR happier ending, but I am noping out so hard right now I can't really be of much more help. Be careful please, or don't be a psychopath in case the literal translation is applicable.
>>
Will I find something I'll be passionate about? Have I already found it but I don't know it yet?
Feeling so indecisive and lost lately.
20 and female, Gemini
>>
Reading anyone?
>>
>>19425026
>be gemini
>feeling indecisive
>>
>>19425054
Hah.
I really hate that about myself.
>>
>>19423113

Heya

Why has my intuition led me to ruin? A year ago it led me out of a deep hole & right to the top of the mountain, and now it's led me from the top of that mountain, off a cliff where I fell back into a hole.

Now it's trying to get me to climb another mountain (and I'm guessing is trying to earn my trust by showing me how in another matter, it was 100% dead on), but I have lost all faith in it.
>>
>>19423113
what do I need to do to find a job
>>
>>19425171
>>
>>19425173
New Thread, btw. Sorry.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.