[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chad's life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: Being a Chad.jpg (31KB, 170x238px) Image search: [Google]
Being a Chad.jpg
31KB, 170x238px
Why is there so much difference in life /x/?
Assuming there is such a thing as reincarnation and karma, "good" and "wise" souls get greater rewards as they experience different lives and succeed on their missions. Yet, I can speak from experience, as I've felt called to spiritual knowledge since I was born, I've learnt things, worked hard to be better, I'm a spiritual person with a rational mind, some have called me "wise" and others referred to me as "an old soul" This can feed the ego, but I also work to stay humble and help as much as I can.
Then my life still sucks ass
I see chads over there that have everything one could possibly desire for a comfy life, good jobs, money, beautiful families, lots of friends, a good appearance and overall, they irradiate happiness from inside, everyone wants to be around them because they are perfect.
You talk to them, and they don't give a shit about spirituality though, they know nothing of esoteric stuff, they've never seen what lies beneath the iceberg, they believe in religion and governments and the system and they're the most blue pilled people you'll ever meet. They don't even hate because they're too busy living their perfect lives.
How is this possible /x/?
How is it that being "wise" and "old" brings nothing but pain, and these simple beings do everything in life better than you, and they don't even know that they're doing it right? They are instruments of God love on earth and they don't even know it. They create paradises for them and around them and they're not even awake enough to enjoy them?
Why?
>>
>>19412186
Because karma is a meme.

Otherwise the world wouldn't be run by rich sociopaths.
>>
Existing is a joke.
>>
>>19412237
>>19412251
>t.nihilist
C'me on... give me something to work on here...
I'm looking for some kind of logic in the universe
Otherwise I might as well go on a rampage to kill everyone, I swear it, if I ever come to truly believe the universe is meaningless, I won't stop and I will spend my life looking for a way to end the world... I'll create a virus or find a way to start a nuclear war, but I will move heaven and earth to end existence as we know it. I'll find adepts and create a legacy if my lifetime is not enough, but I will find a way to end humanity.
Consider it mercy. That's what I'd do if I were a nihilist.
But I still strongly believe in investigation and discovering mysteries and how physics entangle with the nature of reality, all of which says there must be some kind of design to this shit, and we ought to try to find it and evolve. So how can we become Chads and transcend this existence?
>>
>>19412186
Maybe they did consider those things. Maybe they value what they are and have more than spirituality; maybe I know nothing and can only offer some simple suggestions without crashing through several levels just for you? Sounds familiar to what I have experienced.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>19412186
>>19412273
confidence
they're sure of themselves so they don't hesitate to get what they want
>>
>>19412186

chads exist so feminist wiccan new agers on /x/ can point the finger at people with less then perfect lives and say "see the law of attraction works! all you have to do be positive and bee yourself :)" without any sense of irony, because all those other "mundanes" with crappy lives "dont count"
>>
>I'm "wise"
>I envy chads

You are not wise, you are delusional, your soul is lost.
>>
>>19412186
shut the fuck up or they'll gang stalk you.
>>
>>19412273
Well there's a reason why advanced being runing our socity are total nihilist ...
>>
>>19412273
>>19412273
>consider it mercy...

really motherfucker? you seem to identify as a spiritual person, yet your concept of life in general is way too fucking simple.

your life doesn't suck ass, that's your judgement upon it.

noone's life is perfect. those chads you are talking about... are you really saying they are just truly happy all the time? are you fucking kidding me? the kind of person you are talking about doesn't even have an understanding of true friendship... as just an example off the top of my head.

being "wise" and "old" does not bring nothing but pain. you are being lazy and stupid.
>>
>>19412273
ending humanity by brwosing 4 chan in your mother basement, you mean, you won't do shit little lad, beacause your just a small peace of shit regarding to the universe.
>>
I'm reading this guy's stuff atm. It's very interesting

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/02/24/why-i-am-no-longer-a-lightworker/
>>
>>19412288
Didn't exactly say "'I'm wise"
Said some have called me that cause I know a thing or two
I'm as imperfect as the next guy, and I know envy is not a good thing, and I'd very much like not having any.
But I'm also curious how is it that being ignorant and simple gets you everything. There is true wisdom in Chads that is not in books or schools or spiritual masters, there is something to be learnt from them.

>>19412302
>>19412306
What's with the hate talk? Are you really that triggered?
>Chads dont understand friendship
I'm talking about a real person here, who has lifetime friends actually. I kinda hanged out with them for a while, but we weren't on the same wavelength.
And yes, mercy.
If i were a true nihilist, I'd consider all existence is pain, and the most merciful act of love that a true nihilist could do for another is ending their misery. But I'm not so...
>>
You get to suffer you become wise
You never suffer you become chad
>>
>>19412314
>>19412302

i admit that was a bit too much. i'm just in a pissy modd atm.

i understood what you meant by mercy. it just bothered me in other ways. like if you were to do that it wouldn't be out of mercy but more out of anger/hate/frustration about the unfairness/meaninglessness of the world basically (from your point of view) but you wouldn't admit that since that's edgy i guess... i'm not blamig you, just saying.

those lifetime friends, what do you think would it take for them to betray the person you're talking about.

an easy life makes you weak. everyone knows that. people don't understand the value of having a connection with other human beings until they're alone... which you could look at as going through pain. it also doesn't become apparent how shallow one's relationships are unless one is exposed to it.. by force. pain.

but whatever, that's just one thing.

i understand why you are looking for what it is you're looking for. but i'm not sure if you actually understand what EXACTLY it is. maybe you could look into that.
>>
>>19412186
Wow, you call yourself wise and an old soul but you are greatly mistaken. If you cannot see virtue in other people and only see what they "lack" then that is why your life sucks ass. Spirituality is not a fixed thing it can take many forms that you are too blind to see. Let me guess you are in your early twenties?
>>
>>19412273
Cultivate self-discipline, workout, obtain knowledge from ALL branches of life.

Judging by your posts you have A LOT to learn
>>
>>19412314
I honestly dont know why anyone ever called you wise. How can you not see that ignorance, like depending on the outside objects for hapiness, is the prime source of suffering? And spiritual masters harp about simplicity all the time, it's just that you don't know what that means.
>>
>>19412186

>>blahblahblshblahchadchadchadblahblah

Let's cut to the chase.

You want pussy. And after that you want a girl to love who loves you back.

That's what you want. And you think that your spirituality and intelligence should be more attractive to women than what Chad has to offer.

But it isn't.

Imagine a world where your intelligence and spirituality was what women wanted, and aesthetics, wealthy, game, were seen as sort of nerdy and unappealing.

Well then Chad would be asking why the hell does this other asshole get all the girls?

It's the wrong question.

The question is how can I change myself to better attract girls.

It's like if a hamburger joint was doing poorly and instead of trying to make a better hamburger they decided that NO. The customer is wrong!!! Our hamburgers are perfect!!! How's that gonna go?

You assume Chad is a vacuos moron that is blundering through life without considering intellectual concepts. He isn't. He is a utilitarian that has seen where that road leads.... nowhere. So he took another path.
>>
>>19412186
>comfy life, good jobs, money, beautiful families, lots of friends, a good appearance
All of these things are material are based on karma. These things may appear nice and desirable, but they're temporary and will ultimately bring you no type of satisfaction with life. That only comes from spirituality. Additionally, the more material one possesses, the less likely he is to be spiritual. Real spirituality means detaching from the material world, not indulging in it.

>they irradiate happiness from inside
They do not at all. The happiness they derive from their karmic fruits specifically comes from the external world. This is false material happiness derived from sensorary gratification. When the material fruits disappear, the so called happiness at once ceases. Real happiness is eternal, and comes from resting fully in ones true self. This sort of happiness is blussful, of a higher taste than the lower material happiness. If one simply is satisfied with the lower enjoyment, he is a miser and eventually falls down from that platform of enjoyment to one of suffering.
>>
>>19412307
>Gnosticism
Never bought much into the "everything is evil demiurge" thing, but if so, I still want out.
>>19412337
That's the "path of suffering" idea, that somehow opposes to the "law of attraction", still too close to religion to my taste and begs the question, does it ever end?
>>19412369
>call yourself
See >>19412314
>early 20s
wrong
>cant see virtue
I'm pretty sure I do. I just want to cultivate those virtues myself by better understanding them, hopefully on a deeper level than merely intellectual crap.
>>19412375
>LOT to learn
Obviously, otherwise, I wouldn't be asking
>>19412379
Ego brings suffering. The more you know, the more ego can grow and the bigger the enemy within I guess...
>>19412347
>What EXACTLY it is
Not sure now you mention it... Something that makes sense and helps me grow a bit, get rid of bad feels and flaws, be a better source of good things around me, make something productive, live in that little bit of paradise some people have for themselves and their loved ones.
>>
>>19412186
>>19412314
>But I'm also curious how is it that being ignorant and simple gets you everything.
Chad is successful because Chad has real world experience and knowledge in areas that you are completely inept in. Chad learned early on how to build and maintain healthy relationships. Chad learned how to apply himself at work and school to further his financial opportunities. Chad learned how to control and balance his emotions for a more content disposition. In other words, Chad learned how to effectively project his energy outwards to be successful in his environment. The fact that he's also good looking was probably thrown in there by chance. It's not some obscure or convoluted wisdom either, conscientious individuals already know about this. Considering that you preoccupy yourself with spirituality, you probably focus most of your energy inwards.
>>
>>19412273
Life has no inherent meaning, deal with it. That doesn't mean that there's no suffering and things to do in the world. Who cares if there's no God, afterlife or whatever? Do what you can to lessen the suffering of others (no, not by killing them), contribute to your community and charities, take care of yourself physically and mentally, find a hobby... Why are people in post-modern societies so starved for meaning? Can't you create your own? It's hard, requires considerable emotional and mental stamina, but for majority of people frequenting this board it is achievable, I'd say.
>>
>>19412393
So the answer is clear. How do we make women not shit?
>>
>>19412393
Despite the fat neckbeard basement 4chan dweller meme...
I actually have kind of good appearance, not a perfect Chad, but good enough.
Never found a single girl I could be with and say "I wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl", only temporal good times and a few very disappointing meh/10 ends.
Chad doesn't care about that, and has a happy family now, he has that, and he never asked for it.
But no, that's not the focus point of it.
>>19412439
>Emotion control, experience in other areas
This makes sense
Now the question is how to compensate for the areas I'm an inept at, after the time of learning them has passed? I believe life is about balance and those skills are an important part of it
>>
OP is a closeted normie that accidentally wandered off into spirituality. Quite interesting variation of normism, indeed. Don't worry OPie, you'll find your way home soon.
>>
>>19412503

You're such a fucking drag man.

Just overflowing with negativity.

Either cheer up or kill yourself. That's what you got
>>
>>19412449
Jokes aside, I think this might be a serious concern. How are we supposed to move the species forward when exactly the wrong kinds of men are having all the kids?
>>
>>19412307
thanks for sharing this anon
>>
>>19412439
>Considering that you preoccupy yourself with spirituality, you probably focus most of your energy inwards

not the guy you were responding to, but people dont really have any control of whether they direct their will, intent and emotional energy outward or inward it is something you are born with. Being born under one of the feminine astrological signs like pisces or have 3 or more retrograde planets in your natal chart pretty much curses you to be introspective and inward focused in a world where extroversion and charisma are required for success in love and business. it basically boils down to the personality traits you are born with and that is out of your control, its luck of the draw.

Of course you could think everything im saying is a bunch of bullshit but this is /x/ so just had to throw that out there.
>>
>>19412347
>>19412503

don't tell me you're taking this guy seriously
>>19412439

some dude living the good life straight from the beginning could never master their emotions. that takes actual work. what he's actually saying means... if everyone was born into the same level of money, status, family etc. according to this guy, what each person could achieve would depend solely on how much effort they would put in. that's way too simple of a concept. some people has to work harder than others to get to a certain level. and some people will never be able to go anywhere within society because the expectatons of the society is just flawed... i mean it's man-made, of course it is flawed. but yeah this is too disturbing for most people to accept.
>>
>>19412528

theres nothing that can be done for cast off men that are alive now, but if we could convince people to only have children born under more extroverted, charismatic signs like Leo would solve alot of problems. But people like to fuck in late spring/early summer so theres a glut of beta pisces men out there that arent really wanted by anyone.
>>
>>19412503
>Never found a single girl I could be with and say "I wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl", only temporal good times and a few very disappointing meh/10 ends.

Lol
>>
We get to experience life from different perspectives. You have been a Chad in a past life or will be.
>>
>>19412186
think of life as a video game

Chad is the guy who stuck to the rules and played the game exactly as intended

you are the guy who hits every wall looking for secret rooms, ignores the tutorials, and all the while wishes he was playing a different game

and then you wonder why his game is more predictable, relatable, and he's far more confident about it than yours

dumbass
>>
>>19412541
>>19412553

yo i'm a pisces man. gotta say i always see some people talking shit about us just like you did there... it's uncalled for. really makes you seem like a douche haha.

>arent really wanted by anyone.

how the fuck can you generalize like this... i just don't understand lol.
>>
File: tree.jpg (55KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
55KB, 458x700px
Satan, the knower of Good and Evil, rules alone in Hell.
Adam and Eve, ignorant, experienced paradise but wanted something more.
Taken to any extreme, the "grass is greener on the other side".
Pure knowledge as consciousness creates great pain. Pure ignorance as deception only fulfills for so long.
I've know the betas and alphas of society. Neither live fulfilled lives, each searching for something which never fills the void.
Look not to your brother or sister for guidance, for they walk a different path.
Instead, reflect upon your gift of consciousness and ask, what do I wish to experience instead? What can I learn from this situation?
What can I learn from Chad? What can he learn from me? Obviously you envy him, and he obviously feels he is better than him. Find out what makes both of these so from an internalized perspective.
Yin and yang, one is not better than the other. It only appears that way when they are out of sync with one another.
Have more compassion for yourself. Use your gifts, and realize that everyone must judge only their own actions according to their own standards, not the standards of others.
>>
>>19412539
>Astrological signs
I have heard this before. I've also heard the idea that birth signs do not have to be a curse. Fighting your own stars should be a thing... only it's either theoretical or takes a really fucking huge amount of work
>>19412541
I take it there is a mix of luck and things you're born with, such as being better at socializing and things people learn, but is it too late to learn what you were not born with? Should one just give up and look an alternate path? Or is my dream of being a deep Chad truly an impossible thing to have?
>>
>>19412565

stfu that's dumb. it's more like you get different controllers.
>>
>>19412541
>Not everybody pops into existence already having everything that Chad has
>It's a tragedy that there are people who have to put in the extra work
Boy, I'm sure fucking glad that most betas that think like this don't get to pass on their genes because girls don't want to fuck their lazy asses. Imagine just how absolutely fast humanity would die out if it was just a few passive faggots that couldn't handle the existential implications of having to forage for food.
>>
>>19412186

Dude, read your OP once again and then let this sink in: you get what you work for, they get what they work for.

If you want to get what they get, stop doing what you do and start doing what they do.
>>
>>19412541
>>19412579

2 ways to deal with any problem. (duality)

let's say you're fat for example.

A - you accept your fatness. you gain confidence in your magnificent belly. you know those fat dudes that are good with girls & charismatic and stuff? like that.

B - work your ass off until you get fit. again you might need to work harder than most people. or easier. does not matter. confidence will rise again. actually the same thing will happen lol.

just gotta figure out which is right for you. i'm not saying both of these will work in any situation. one of them will.

i'm out. good luck with your shit.
>>
If you're not throwing away society's values and living a life of poverty while making quips at other people, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>19412595

>Not everybody pops into existence already having everything that Chad has
yes. didn't you know that? wow.

>It's a tragedy that there are people who have to put in the extra work
i guess you never had to figure that out huh. i never called it a tragedy. i actually never even said that it applies to me. fucking triggered lol. but yeah i guess you're calling me lazy cuz i'm pisces? otherwise no logic there lol i didn't even imply it wasn't worth doing the extra work anyway...
>>
>>19412282
>implying the guy in your image would fare any better with confidence
>>
>>19412393
looks like someone tossed in the metaphysical towel.

No i don't care for shallow dim women. I am content with myself. deal with it.
>>
>>19412393
>Imagine a world where your intelligence and spirituality was what women wanted, and aesthetics, wealthy, game, were seen as sort of nerdy and unappealing.

thats an oxymoron you fucking dumbass ape. You can't be enlightened AND want women. Thats like saying what if there was a world where JEWS were the nazis! It makes no sense, because the nazi doctrine prohibits you be a jew. Just like enlightenment prohibits you be a normie.

i hate people who look at otheres searching for a greater purpose and just say "nah, you want pussy man!" mabye to your shallow mind it is unfathomable to live a non hedonistic life but truth is, There are virgin ass niggas who do live such lives.
>>
>>19412186
reincarnation takes a few hundred years minimum. like 300 more or less. you dont get dumped back in this world all willy nilly and not every one gets reincarnated

not sure why people seem to think any belief system should be all or nothing. like every one gets to live in a afterlife or every one gets reincarnated. every one doesnt win the lottery or fuck a super model.

maybe your not special and people like you just get devoured by something stronger more often than not.

truth be told it seems the people who do better earlier in history do worse later. some one might be a legend in their tribe in prehistory and be a neet no lifer in the modern era
>>
>>19412186
The fact that there are objectively shitty people winning the lottery and genuinely kind and generous people suffering kind of shoots karma in the foot.
>>
>>19412657
But dude, imagine if there was a world where everything was opposite!
All the addicts would be spiritual masters!
>>
>>19412626
Let's consider this hypothetical character named Chad who has had everything they could ever think of or desire given to them on a silver platter. Never had to work for anything, never even experienced a negative emotion before so his happiness is solely due to just how perfect his life is in every aspect. This has to apply to at least one person, right? Someone is his familial line had to put in some real, hard work to build everything that was given to Chad, likely multiple people had a hand in it as well.
Civilization itself was built on the work of other people. You get to enjoy browsing the internet and shitposting because someone else made that possible for you. Yeah, some people have it extremely hard and others don't. Boohoo. Nothing ever gets done with that type of negative mentality towards putting in effort.
>>
>>19412273
>Otherwise I might as well go on a rampage to kill everyone, I swear it, if I ever come to truly believe the universe is meaningless, I won't stop and I will spend my life looking for a way to end the world... I'll create a virus or find a way to start a nuclear war, but I will move heaven and earth to end existence as we know it.

You watch too much anime. Holy fuck the shit you wrote is so cringy it's unreal. This better be a troll or something.
>>
>>19412703
...did you read what i wrote? i even wrote somewhere here that IT DOESN'T MATTER if you have to work harder. i'm actually supporting the idea of working as much as you can without getting hung up on how other people have it easy... fucks sake.

>Someone is his familial line had to put in some real, hard work to build everything that was given to Chad

>You get to enjoy browsing the internet and shitposting because someone else made that possible for you.

... so basically what you're trying to say here (i guess) is that noone should get any kind of special treatment. nothing i said has anything to do with that.
>>
mfw im a chad that does ritual magic and plays in a band. these stereotypes are to create a lack of understanding between people who are in fact very similar. Peace and Love /x/
>>
>>19412750
memeable
>>
File: 1502007586485.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502007586485.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>19412186
Those people don't exist, they just don't. Of course, there are people who do better in life but it doesn't mean their life is perfect. I'll add my 2 cents the "chad" types you've explained are simply young souls who are experiencing life for the first time; they are young and vibrant with energy and the world can see that or feel it in a way. But why be that way in elderly age, in time you'll realize that there is more than sex and popularity. And that maybe more isn't really more or less but just some thing to bide time.
>>
>>19412766
>so basically what you're trying to say here (i guess) is that noone should get any kind of special treatment.
I bet you really excelled in English class.
>>
>>19412616
Quips are for cunts with low self esteem.
>>
>>19412776
Try living with autism for a year.
>>
>>19412816

...he's saying if someone has stuff that's because of some other people in his family. therefore it's cool. therefore people who doesn't have stuff shouldn't get special treatment.

is that clear enough?
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19412273
>>19412237
>>19412282
>>19412298

>I'm looking for some kind of logic in the universe

Look no further...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo
>>
File: 39305037373727392939.png (91KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
39305037373727392939.png
91KB, 500x446px
>>19412824
That's not what I said, retard. I was giving the example that almost everything that happens in lifes cycles back towards work at some point. On the other hand, this is just an assumption and you could point out if I'm wrong, but I don't think you understand that other people lead lives as intricate and minute-by-minute as you do. Yes even Chad, so just because he had it easier to land a good job doesn't mean he never has to actually do any "work" when he goes to work.
>>
>>19412673
say the ant to the mountain
>>
>>19412642
>>19412657

You people are the biggest beta I've ever witnessed. Guy comes and lays it out for you and you refuse to listen.

You are like some whiny bitch boy who had his toy taken away.

Have fun trying to summon a demon to suck you off faggots.
>>
>>19412186
The answer is in /r9k/
>>
>>19412186
You do realize that "Chad" is a meme that has been invented by (certain newcomers) as a method of lowering the self esteem/self worth of people who use 4chan/the internet excessively and do not subject themselves to the insanity of "normal" people

There is not an "alpha" male just as there is not a "beta" male. There are introverts and extroverts, and a common misconception is that being an introverted person is a bad thing. This is not the case, all it means is that you function differently socially. Introverts (like myself) are drained after a social activity because they are wired to be more self dependent and alone, whereas an extrovert is the opposite. Because the population of the earth is only getting larger, it's making it harder for introverts to cope and will make them look worse and worse. Extroverts in a large population will flourish as they can socialize to their hearts content.
However if If you throw both and extrovert and an introvert in a random forest nowhere near people, I guarantee you the introvert will have a much higher chance of survival. The extrovert would become a useless person by themselves because they are used to the comforting handicap of people around to fuel their social ether.
>>
File: 1498529258522.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498529258522.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>19412186
Each and every being must work with what's given to him. You may say a lion has the perfect life in the savanah and the zebra has one of the worst, however, the zebra has food anywhere it goes, its reproduction is easy and its chances of escaping predators are actually high(not like a lion eats one zebra a day, more like 2 a month). It's all about perspective.

Also, religion is blue pill? You might wanna reflect on that. 10 thousand years of intelligent human life and you see different religions across the globe, many of them extremely similar with no contact between its people.
If you were to compare things today, we have more evidence of the ressurection of Jesus of Nazareth than we do about the andromeda galaxy. You believe it's real because nasa told you so. What's the difference between that and a woman who believes a priest that tells her the earth is 6000 years old?

You still have a strong earthly presence, you are not as close to a evolved spiritual being as you may think.
Chad, unconsciously, maybe wiser than you anon.
>>
>>19412657
>imagine a world where the jews served in the nazi army

wew lad that seems really impossible
>>
>>19412894
Holy fuck, normies are really this shallow.
>>
File: magnets.png (514KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.png
514KB, 500x745px
>>19412186
Physical beauty is a meme.
Suffering brings you closer to Nirvana.
Realizing the mortal coil is imperfect drives you to escape it, to create outside of it, or change it from within.
Physical wants are useless. If you cannot make a link with another human on a higher level of existence than this, there's no point in making those links at all.
You're also stereotyping. There's plenty of not-so-good-looking men who get plenty of female attention and physical reward because they simply "play the game," whereas there are "chads," who look nice enough to attract women initially, but lack the propensity for playing the "game".
t. one of those "Chads," if by a Chad you mean someone considered "physically desirable," with a toned body and what have you. But looks alone, and even money aren't enough to net stable relationships. For instance, I've never had a problem initially attracting females, but keeping them around is another story. They GENERALLY want you to play a monkey game, which, admittedly, I could compromise myself into caring about, but I simply don't want to. Call me a contrarian, but I've deemed that it's largely not worth it, and I've been hurt more than it's worth. Simply put, anon, if you're lonely and looking for someone, "on your level," either mold them into that, or strive to find that in your life, consciously or unconsciously; it's not impossible that you could meet a female interested enough in you who cares about something more than the, "game".
>>
>>19412924
The butch football jock "Chad Thundercock" and bitch head cheerleader "Stacy Thundercunt" archetypes have been used in /r9k/ at least since early 2013. Newcomers have recently corrupted the "Chad" term and made an atrocious meme out of it.
>>
>>19412776
>hi guys I was born with desirable physical triats and an extroverted, charming personality that naturally draws friends and women towards me and life hands me opportunities on a silver platter because I was born outgoing and handsome, but I practice the majicks so I swear I'm just like you :)

thank you for your input and perspective, I hope you get gangraped by a pack of escaped prisoners looking for some tight boy pussy, chad.

peace and love bro!
>>
>>19413321
hey friend i just want to say that those are some pretty deep thoughts haha
i appreciate you taking the time to think this through it must have been quite a commitment
>>
the chad meme is older than the virgin board you fucking newfag
>>
>>19412186

So, I don't know how old you are, but it's not all it's cracked up to be.

I was envious of "Chads" growing up, and to a certain extent, I still am. I see guys surrounded by beautiful women, money to spend and to invest, and parents that helped set them up.

As I grow in my own career and advance socially I meet them more and more and I'm friends with a few... and let me tell you, their lives aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Divorced parents, some of whom are dependent on substances (alcohol, pain killers, etc). They themselves are addicted to substances (weed, coke, ecstacy, etc)

Yes, they are surrounded by beautiful girls.... who just want to take instagram selfies on their boyfriend's boat and will numb themselves through drugs to take a dick up the ass to get an invite to the next party.

People who get married because it's "time to do so" and bring children in to live the same cycle.

Sure, they go to top universities, but they don't actually learn anything. They get top jobs, but they don't actually do anything. They show up, do the bare minimum, and they exist because the system has propped them up.

If you are seeking the path of true wisdom, what I have noticed is that they will gravitate towards you. I've had a few heart to heart conversations with "Chads" in the early morning when the party has died down and they are coming off their high and.... They realize they are fucked up.... for a brief moment, they catch a glimpse...

Then their phone goes off and it's back to the party.
>>
>>19412186
You want it so bad,don't you anon?
That piece of mind ... well I believe you are right.
There are people which have everything they need,everything they want, and most or a lot of them do not care about spiritual aspects of life,ignorance is bliss as some say.
Due to my condition I've spended time, wondering, thinking ... sometimes hours went by,sometimes minutes seemed hours. I did not read to much,I couldn't read without getting 'sick'
But let me please share my thoughts about your post.
You seem to forget about those who have horrible/deadly diseases,what about blind people? What about handicapped people or disfigured people?
All the spiritual knowledge, all the philosophical approaches are forgotten once you fall for a basic human emotion, which is envy? or hate? maybe anger or all three.
Do you hate your life? do you hate what you have learned so far and wish to be someone else?
I could write a lot anon,but bottom line?
You are right,but do not fall for simple emotions... and try to not be condescending or superior because you have spiritual knowledge
(ignore my name)
>>
>>19414493
> and try to not be condescending or superior because you have spiritual knowledge
I meant to say
> try to not take pride in having spiritual knowledge
Sorry for my bad english
>>
File: 1501782920170.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1501782920170.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>19414407

so they are rich and have parties and never have to worry about how to pay for food, clothing or shelter with a few but fleeting moments of unhappiness.

wow that sounds so terrible compared to the constant slog of working your ass off for slave wages so you dont have to sleep outside but at least were "spiritually advanced"
lucky us
>>
>>19412276
>Maybe they did consider those things. Maybe they value what they are and have more than spirituality

This. Never, ever, underestimate anyone, especially someone who is happy and, or, satisfied.
>>
>>19414835

In some strains of Buddhism there are "heaven realms" and there are "hell realms". In the heaven realms exist immortal gods that live in paradise for nigh onto eternity.

In the hell realms there exist beings who suffer and are tormented for nigh onto eternity.

In between is where humans are incarnated. From the spiritual standpoint, humanity is the perfect middle ground for spiritual realization. If we were gods, we would be so obsessed with our own pleasures we would never turn towards the spiritual. If we were in a hell realm, we'd be suffering so often that we would not have the luxury to turn to the spiritual.

In the human realm we have just the right balance to know that there is pleasure, but it is not the end all, be all. There is pain, but it is fleeting. We have just the right opportunity to achieve spiritual advancement.

There are spirits out there that would kill (and sometimes try to) for a chance to be incarnated into a human form because it's one of the best deals out there.

So, no, you aren't a Chad. Neither am I. Maybe that's for the best, and maybe we should be thankful.

Yeah, we probably have shitty jobs and can't do what we want. But we at least have time to shitpost on /x/

Maybe we should get back to meditating.
>>
>>19412186
>>>/r9k/
Robot are the authors of their own misfortune.
>>
>>19414959
>immortal gods

I thought their average lifespan was something like 30,000 years, and they tend to pretty much exhaust all of their reincarnation-bux by living as gods, thus reincarnating as lesser beings eventually?

Or am I thinking strictly of Hindu Samsara? And/or thinking of mortal-Gods in the heavenly realm, which may be separate from immortal-Gods?
>>
>>19412186
"... they believe in religion and governments and the system and they're the most blue pilled people you'll ever meet"

That's because the whole 'red pill' thing is just a retarded meme that /pol/ creepers use to make their prejudices sound like wisdom. These 'Chads' are just normal, well adjusted people who realize that the system we have is far from perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than fascism or theocratic douchebagism.
>>
>>19414985

I'm not buddhist and the mechanics of their incarnation/immortality isn't really the point.

The point is that yes, things are good for gods. They are good for chads. They are good for staceys. They can be good for a thousand thousand lifetimes. They can be good for millions upon millions of lifetimes.

Eventually they will end and will be no closer, maybe even further, from spiritual realization.

So yeah, it sucks, But eventually they will die and crumble to dust and their actions, memories, and snapchats will fade away into nothingness.

Cultivate spirit.
>>
>>19412186
Cause gods a sick fuck!
>>
>>19412186
Not very wise of you to stereotype people as chads and believing yourself better then them.

Everyone is different, when you get to know each individual you begin to see cracks in the image you've built of them. They all struggle, they all hurt, deeply, because of the way society is today. We're all children of war. We're all engaged in this society that chooses selfishness and cunning over compassion and love. Everyone suffers from this, regardless of who they may appear to be.

Knowing esoteric ideologies makes you no better, no more free than them, no more wise nor loving. Until you start to understand that we're all the same being in the same boat, you'll continue struggling with ideas of "me vs them" and the loneliness that it creates in you.

Forget about these difference. Have compassion for everybody, and most importantly for yourself. There is no better, there's just life and all of its sufferings and joys. We're all in it together.
>>
>>19414959

lets not pretend that being born a chad isnt a far better situation then the one we are in and that "spiritual progress" is worth suffering financially for 70 years, because it isnt

as far as those spirits that would kill to be here are concerned, they are free to kill me anytime they want because I hate my life, this existence and this shitty planet. I bet they wont though, because they know my life sucks and nobody in their right mind would volunteer for this shit, only chads life has value.
>>
>>19412273
Any moron can find meaning in this world; whats your problem?
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>19415188
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.