[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus never defeat Satan, Satan tore the flesh from his bone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1494775761287.jpg (116KB, 778x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1494775761287.jpg
116KB, 778x1030px
Jesus never defeat Satan, Satan tore the flesh from his bone. And wore his skin to return to heaven.
>>
>>19405564
Begone, deceiver
>>
>>19405580
I'm deceiving no one
>>
ITT summer sundays on /x/
>>
>>19405608
Been browsing /x/ for years, not a summer fag. You special little snow flake.
>>
>>19405564
>Jesus never defeat Satan, Satan tore the flesh from his bone. And wore his skin to return to heaven.
>>19405580
>Begone, deceiver
>>19405628
>Been browsing /x/ for years
>not a summer fag
and yet, regardless of which of these 2 posters you are, you somehow managed to fool me and everyone else who was dumb enough to not hide this thread
>>
>>19405564
Rofl
>>
>>19405654
Green texting what people say, as if it's evidence to back up your statement . Go back to /b/
>>
>>19405692
>shitposts autism
>cries when called autistic shitposter
>>
>>19405732
Do you know what shit posting is? Funny how salty you are, almost like a cry for attention. Leave this thread if it's as cancer as you say.
>inb4 you reply because you can't help yourself :^)
>>
>>19405749
>starts greentexting
>tries and fails to assert self as authority
>tries and fails to control situation
>continues to shitpost autism
top kek stick with what you're good at, maybe one day you'll get a badge for autistic shitposting and get to show it off to whatever friendless, faggoty discord you call home
>>
the sun did not destroy satan,because I was forged to be his unmaking.. The truth is if your false king was to show respect for life, I would not have to bludgeon his face to nothingness.. So heed the call and be gone before the sWORD finds your skull... bee good honey
>>
>>19405564
Huh cool
>>
>>19405564
Wait wait wait hold up when did they fight?
>>
>>19405828
Just as I said, you're a salty fuck who cant help himself. Funny how I can control your emotions because you're weak minded. I already know you're going to keep posting, because this means wayyy too much to you. Wasting your time in my thread still? That's fine with me.
>>
>>19406094
When Jesus went to hell to pay for our sins
>>
>>19406134
I don't remember hearing about this incident, care to explain.
>>
>>19406126
>>19405828
>>starts greentexting
>>tries and fails to assert self as authority
>>tries and fails to control situation
>>continues to shitpost autism
>waits and hopes that i've stopped watching thread
>continues to perform precisely as predicted
>branches out into projection and delusion
kek how pathetic, you're the kid who gets beat up and jacked for his lunch money every day, but thinks he's cool because "i-i told those bullies they'd be f-faggots if they kicked my ass, and then they did it hahaha—now they're fucking gay confirmed!!!"

>inb4 m-muh pretendies
>inb4 m-muh keikaku
>>
>>19406215
You're such a pathetic fuck it's funny. You probably go board to board trying to argue with people
>>
Yo OP nice twist to Gnosticism you got there but...
They are pals mate, srsly.
>>
File: enlist.jpg (656KB, 1280x1709px) Image search: [Google]
enlist.jpg
656KB, 1280x1709px
>>19405564
Jesus confirmed skeleton leader.
>>
>>19406180
The payment for all sins is large one so its better made at a bank. Banks are evil thus they belong in hell.
>>
>>19406215
>kek how pathetic
>>19406259
>desperately pivots to mimicry, longing for the sweet, elusive taste of 4chan victory
>You're such a pathetic fuck it's funny
christ weak-mindedness at its worst, literal autism kek, just a slave to the (You)s
>>
File: 1497832658138.gif (1MB, 360x152px) Image search: [Google]
1497832658138.gif
1MB, 360x152px
>>19405564
Please troll harder faggot, you low energy bores me.

DEUS VULT!
>>
>>19405564
How do you know this?

Don't go on with "I am a special chosen one, gifted with blah blah blah"
Because that simply not true.
If you were anything, you wouldn't be posting on 4chan and acting like a faggot.
>>
>>19405628
>calling anyone a special snowflake
I honestly don't think you have any room to say much, considering the thread you shat out.
>>
>>19405692
It WAS evidence you stupid fuck, honestly just go back to your containment board >>>/b/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.