[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 82

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19392875
>>
File: Espeon and Umbreon.jpg (590KB, 1440x969px) Image search: [Google]
Espeon and Umbreon.jpg
590KB, 1440x969px
Guess I'll be the first reader then. Doing oracle card readings for the next hour (3-4 people).

>Gender
>Query (being specific helps)
>Say something nice about yourself
>>
>>19396950
Male
Will I get back with my ex gf?
I'm a generous person
>>
>>19396950
Is this blonde guy interested me? How you see this
(He is so beautiful and his eyes are intense)
I'm female

I'm very careful with things/ people
Thats nice, i think
>>
>>19396950

>Male
>How do I go and engage with life like I belong there? I feel like a perennial outsider, and right now outside of work, I've just gone into a little cocoon lately, and it feels like I'm just sliding backwards
>I'm a survivor

ty
>>
>>19396950
Hi, i hope you can help me:
Male
I want to know, what way for me in the economical and love life, both are a mess and i what to know if the will improve
I am a very frendly Person and i like to help other people in need.
>>
File: Wheezing.jpg (246KB, 1052x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Wheezing.jpg
246KB, 1052x1488px
>>19396962
Signifier: Hand
Emotional: Death

Looks like it's pretty much up to you. Hand signifies personal control. Not that you can just choose to get together or not, but that it's within your ability to do so if you work for it. You'll have to be flexible though, and learn to let things go.

However, it looks like it'll end up being a bad idea, at least emotionally. You'll only evoke feelings of hatred, and you'll probably break up again in an even worse position.
>>
>>19396973
Thanks anon
>>
Male.
Born June 6 gemini.
Fostering 7 3week old puppy and there mother after she was in a car accident and abandoned.
A lot of animals come through here and iv been noticing and experiencing some strange some what paranormal things going on recently.
I don't really have a query but insight into paranormal experiences would be nice.

Kitchen cabinets open and close.
Multiple dogs have noticed things during the day and night and started following and barking.
Sink full of water and emptied itself in front of me. (Water was from dishwasher but it hadn't been on for a few hours.)
>>
>>19396950
Hey there Receiver, if you'd be so kind as to do a reading for me I'd love that!

Male.
Is John interested in me in any romantic or sexual way?
I really love giving gifts to my friends and showing my appreciation of them.
>>
>>19396950
Male
I'd like to ask for a love reading, any reason for me to try anything with a girl I met this Wednesday?
I help children with their problems.
>>
File: Arcanine.jpg (363KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanine.jpg
363KB, 1280x1024px
>>19396965
Signifier: Comfort
Emotion: Coins

This is a tough one to interpret. I think it's saying that he has some level of interest, and sees you as a person that he could have fun and be content with. It's not love yet, but it could be happiness. Coins may be implying that he feels like he might be settling though, and there's a tint of sadness around that?

Or he could currently be happy hanging out with you right now, and is comfortable in the status quo. He may feel that you are a little high-maintenance to get further involved with.

Sorry I can't be very clear.
>>
Male
Will I find stability in wealth through media?
I consider another person's emotions before acting out on impulse, when it comes to lending a hand in a emotional struggle..
>>
File: Arbok and friend.jpg (306KB, 700x931px) Image search: [Google]
Arbok and friend.jpg
306KB, 700x931px
>>19396968
Signifier: Summer
Attractor: Craft
Detractor: Butterfly
Mental: Vassal
Emotional: Stars

Summer: It's a good time to make this effort now, though the window won't last forever. General good fortune on this path.

Craft: It will be in your hands to determine your fate. You control your actions and behavior, as well as your thoughts and emotions. You can forge yourself anew, or break under the stress, but it's all up to you. This may actually conflict with thinking of yourself as a survivor, since that focuses on setting your physical and mental states such that you will be able to get through anything without it affecting you overly much. Remake yourself successfully, and you will achieve your goal.

Butterfly and Vassal: Pride is your undoing. If you see yourself on a pedestal, you will not be able to connect with your peers. If you see yourself as smarter or more mature than others, you set yourself apart. Focus on humility, and be willing to work hard.

Stars: Try to re-acquire that childish feeling of wonderment towards the world that you once had. If you can find joy in little things, it will both improve people's opinions of you, and make you happier in the long run. Also, consider looking for love. Learn to appreciate what others have to offer, and you may find someone different from you, but still with a lot to give.
>>
File: Charizard 2.jpg (149KB, 849x845px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard 2.jpg
149KB, 849x845px
>>19396970
Signifier: Autumn
Virtue: Power
Sin: Lord
Emotional: Summer
Material: Dagger

It looks like a downward trend is coming up for you. Autumn signifies a short period of stability, or even increase in fortune, followed by a longer slump, especially economically. Dagger also represents bad fortune on the material side of things. If you've got anything in stocks, I'd pull them out of the market. Or you may just be hit with bad fortune that requires money to deal with (medical, legal, employment, etc.).

On the flip side, your love life looks like it will improve. Possibly even due to this slump, you may find someone to make you happy, and inject some humor into your life.

Oddly, power seems to both a benefit and detriment for you. If you are offered a position over others, or can take on a responsibility where you help direct others, it may be a good thing. However, beware the trappings of power: glutton, sloth, and pride.
>>
File: Mareep and Moltres.jpg (186KB, 800x613px) Image search: [Google]
Mareep and Moltres.jpg
186KB, 800x613px
>>19396991
Signifier: Sword
Emotional: Lord
Sexual: Birth

This is the first time I've gotten a spread with such a subtle message, so I may be misinterpreting.

Sword has implications towards lust (especially from males), but mostly focuses on seriousness and pragmatism. Lord can imply dominance or feelings of superiority, but also means seriousness and practicality. Spring is a pretty clear indicator - new beginnings and things just starting.

I think he is starting to be attracted towards you, but may not fully realize his attraction, or may dismiss it, for practical reasons. Up to you if you want to try to act counter to that. I'm not getting anything for love, just attraction right now, but that has the potential to change in the future.
>>
>>19397051
Sweet, thank you Receiver!
I wasn't expecting love at all, we did only meet recently after all.
>>
>>19397018

Thank-you for the read :).
>>
File: Officer Jenny.jpg (632KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Officer Jenny.jpg
632KB, 695x900px
>>19396992
Signifier: Whale
Virtues: Clouds
Sins: Aurora
Emotional: Sword
Sexual: Knowledge

I can see this as becoming a long term relationship, but not lasting forever, nor being a particularly strong experience. It seems that she is also charitable, but has her pride (especially in her looks, maybe?). Fairly normal for sins and virtues. The relationship will be more serious than happy, but that can be rewarding in and of itself, if you like that. And she may teach you a thing or two in bed, though sex won't be especially passionate.

Overall, I'd say probably don't bother.
>>
>>19397069
Fair enough, thanks!
>>
>>19396950
If you'll have juice by this time, i'd be grateful for reading.
>male
>It will sound cliche but why i've never experienced love in my life? Is there a message about it from higher self?
>I like helping people.
>>
File: Mr Mime.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Mime.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>19396998
Signifier: Friend
Ambition: Birth
Material: Vassal

It looks like if you can get a position or boost through your connections, you will get some new beginnings or will see growth in the media industry. You may need to make offerings of a material nature while doing the work, but that may be anything from treating superiors/coworkers to meals, to simply working overtime. You'll be taken care of, and likely see stability, though never riches.
>>
File: Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg (112KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg
112KB, 1280x853px
>>19397074
This is a tough one to "phrase" in my framework, so I may just be getting noise, but...

Signifier: Enemy
Spiritual: Battle
Magical: Chameleon
Sin: Ocean
Emotional: Birth

I see a hidden enemy, possibly supernatural or spiritual in nature, that is blocking you in this. Their lust and wrath has spilled over from some other conflict they are embroiled in, to your detriment.

However, things are looking up. New beginnings are in the cards for you. Love, or at least happiness, is starting to sprout. So don't give up, and keep working towards it.

Not sure if this means the enemy is vanquished/defeated, or just no longer focused or affecting you.
>>
File: realistic-pokemon-redesign.jpg (163KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
realistic-pokemon-redesign.jpg
163KB, 600x460px
>>19397086
>I see a hidden enemy, possibly supernatural or spiritual in nature, that is blocking you in this
Oh i see. I had a hunch about someone blocking me off. Did you see wherever it is internal (as in psyche) or external threat? Thanks for the read Receiver.
>>
>>19397086
Could I get a reading?
Male
I'd like to think I'm a pretty compassionate guy when I see someone sad.

Where should I look to get into banking? The one I made it to the 2nd interview for isn't getting back to me and I'm scared I'm just going to keep failing...
>>
File: Ghastly.jpg (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ghastly.jpg
806KB, 1920x1080px
>>19396988
Normally I'd say sinks emptying themselves of water is a pretty normal thing, but...

Signifier: Ocean
Spiritual: Vassal
Ghostly: Chameleon
Magical: Dagger

Seems like a malevolent entity, possibly born of sadness and/or loss of life. It's not particularly your enemy, so may not focus on you, but it is certainly dangerous.

It's not my area of expertise, so I can't really give advice on how to deal with it. You might try starting your own thread with more specifics to get input.
>>
>>19397077
Aww well either way sounds like my life is on the right track so far. Thank you for the insight.
>>
File: Misty and Staryu.jpg (677KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Misty and Staryu.jpg
677KB, 695x900px
>>19397094
I was getting the impression (especially from "battle") that it wasn't even related to you, and you just kind of got caught in the spillover. I can't be certain though; I'm still fairly new at divining.

Nice image. Saving that one.
>>
File: Nurse Joy.jpg (448KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nurse Joy.jpg
448KB, 618x800px
>>19396950
That's it for me. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback!
>>
>>19397107
Oh okay. I wish there would be a way to negate the damage.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>An Elder Futhark Rune
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19397207
Moonie tell me about that boipucci
>>
>>19397207
>Isa
>Green
>Square
>Should i favor spontaneity or analyzing myself in order to escape this rut?
>>
File: 2837460818_8e71ac4a40.jpg (118KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2837460818_8e71ac4a40.jpg
118KB, 500x375px
I'll do 5 readings using the I Ching for the time being. This is the first I've ever participated so gimme a little time, patience is golden. I can answer questions about the the Book of Changes oracle itself as well.

Oh, post mushroom pictures as payment pls.
>>
>>19397241
Today should be a big day for me, how will it go?
>>
File: mushrooms-04.jpg (242KB, 992x621px) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms-04.jpg
242KB, 992x621px
>>19397241
Hi, thanks for doing this
What advice the I-Ching has to make my new project work successfully?
>>
>>19397241
Will i hook up with someone or start a relationship until the end of the year? Thanks in advance anon
>>
File: Opening-photo.jpg (184KB, 1076x716px) Image search: [Google]
Opening-photo.jpg
184KB, 1076x716px
>>19397326
Forgot my mushroom
>>
File: IMG_20170705_154146.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_154146.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19397299
>>19397308
>>19397326
doing your readings now
>>
File: Bioluminescent-Mushroom.jpg (27KB, 501x291px) Image search: [Google]
Bioluminescent-Mushroom.jpg
27KB, 501x291px
>>19397241
im not sure I should stay with my girlfriend
I love her but theres a lot of bad energy between us
im most likely going to be separated from her till next year soon

what the fuck are mushrooms by the way
I mean really theyre crazy
>>
File: mushies.jpg (9KB, 154x116px) Image search: [Google]
mushies.jpg
9KB, 154x116px
>>19397241
I'd like one please, possibly giving me an overview of my current life situation and how i should go about to better the situation please

thanks
>>
File: mushies.jpg (235KB, 806x960px) Image search: [Google]
mushies.jpg
235KB, 806x960px
>>19397348
reposting another pic
>>
>>19397338
>what the fuck are mushrooms by the way
They're fun guys anon!
>>
>>19397027
Thanks Reciber, it looks that i will have to deal with future problems, thank you very much.
>>
>>19397207
Poopie, ur an meanie
>>
>>19397207
What's the point of you posting here? You never read.
>>
>>19397380
She does... Whenever she feels like kicking a genuinely suffering querent in the nuts. 0 compassion.
>>
>>19397391
>She
Figures.
>>
>>19397299
You got hexagram #2. Be humble and you will persevere and you will have good fortune.

>>19397308
Hex #57 Don't rack your brain over it; success comes through the small strengths to obtain your objective. It will further you if you had some help or friend in the matter.

Thank you for being patient. Have on more finished
>>
>>19397402
Eh... Most readers here are women and they read with so much compassion and are genuine. Alari, Angel-Chan and Eli are just a few of the genuine readers you'll find.
>>
>>19397408
>success comes through the small strengths to obtain your objective.
I'm starting small already, maybe I'm impatient because I had a quick success in a previous work

>It will further you if you had some help or friend in the matter
Yes I do actually

Thank you for your read and no worries about the delay, wish you a good day.
>>
>>19397412
What are the male readers here? I see Empath and i remember that there's used to be Rustig, Thoth, Chironymous.
>>
File: honeyfungus.jpg (433KB, 854x616px) Image search: [Google]
honeyfungus.jpg
433KB, 854x616px
>>19397354
trustworthy even
>>
>>19397408
thank you
>>
>>19397331
#Hex 43 You have to keep your chin up and ignore any negativity you direct at yourself and you will have resoluteness.
>>
>>19397422
>Chironymous
Please don't ever mention his name again, as everytime he or Eli are mentioned, the soap opera drama bullshit resurfaces for weeks leading to /div/ threads to be deleted and a constant state of butthurt throughout them
>>
>>19397422
>>19397432
Anon readers ftw.
>>
>>19397432
Sorry, i just remembered him for the time i used to lurk here much more.
>>
>>19397439
all good, my OP was sarcastic as all hell

What i tried to say is that whenever the dust settles down and anybody mention their names, the whole shebang returns back and threads are deleted because of all the autism it generates
>>
>>19397422
I miss Thoth and GDfriend. Both were accurate and really gave useful advice, even if their readings weren't accurate.
>>
>>19397428
thank you anon
>>
>>19397424
They're not to be truffled with
>>
File: Bad Pun Dog.jpg (124KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Pun Dog.jpg
124KB, 500x457px
>>19397446
>>
>>19397207
I'm pretty new here is it always this much fun?
>>
>>19397441
I'll keep that in mind. So are there any active male readers besides Empath?
>>
>>19397338
Hex #50 It's not likely things are gonna get better, it'd be more beneficial just to carry on and you'll be in your correct position. You must consolidate your fate.
>>
>>19397460
What does the gender of the reader matter?
A read is a read, isn't it?
>>
>>19397460
>>19397475
>Dating on /div/
>>>/r9k/
And let's get back to reading.
>>
>>19397475
>What does the gender of the reader matter?
It matters, i personally connect with males more than females.
>>
File: Pikachu zombie.png (857KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu zombie.png
857KB, 1280x800px
>>19397460
Me, though I'm fairly new. I try to get on every day or two.
>>
File: boletus_bicolor_04.jpg (160KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
boletus_bicolor_04.jpg
160KB, 912x684px
>>19397348
You've had some wounds. Your situation is a darkening of your inner light, it is a dupe. Surround yourself with good people.
>>
>>19397497
You're right about the first part but unfortunately it is literally impossible to surround myself of good people, not trying to seem like a mopey cunt but my situation is really a fucked up and weird one which i can't do anything about
>>
File: z(8)-200x167[1].jpg (5KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
z(8)-200x167[1].jpg
5KB, 200x167px
>>19397460
>Pic related
>>19397480
Well you're in luck because I'm happy to do a reading for you anon.
>>
>>19397520
Ohh, what do you require for a reading?
>>
>>19397523
Depends on the query but just to be safe
>Name
>Gender and description of yourself
>colour shape combo

<3
>>
>>19397533
>Richard
>Male, 6'4 brown haired, green eyed fatso with birthmark on ring finger (on the same place where you put wedding ring) and lightning shaped scar on palm.
>Red Cross
As for query - why am i so goddamn cynical and depressive? did something happened in the past?
>>
>>19397533
Hi Empath. Not that anon but if you are willing.
Helen
5'4 female. Long brunette hair with bangs pushed to the sides of my forehead. Long slim fingers and toes. Wide cheeks and thin lips but big hazel eyes.
Transparent jar
What do you say come for me in the way of love this month?
>>
>>19397533
J.
pale, (currently) blue hair, green eyes
white ring

Will we ever be friends again?
>>
>>19397551

Don't need a reading for that, a basic understanding of psychology is enough.

You're disillusioned with life; All the popular media and cliches portrayed in them made you expect more than what life really is. The child inside you that never truly developed in to an adult clings to that idealized world, getting shitty when it's not what you *expect* it to be based on false impressions of what life should be. Pull your head out out your ass and just take shit for what it is -- Spend less time thinking and more time doing. The main problem is, nobody ever sat you down and got real with you about how far up your ass your head is.
>>
>>19397572
>Spend less time thinking and more time doing
Doing what? Getting a job? Sure it will solve every problem.
>>
>>19397533
Pri
F
Yellow cube

What does he think of me at the moment?
>>
>>19397533
>link
>blue eyes blonde hair scar on my right arm
>will he romantically pursue me?
>>
>>19397584
sorry, shape is a black X and im female.
>>
>>19397533
>>19397582
I have black hair
Dark brown eyes
5'6
>>
>>19397572
Not that anon but I have a question, can readings help you find out if you have a repressed memory or some sort of past trauma in any way? Or is that something on psychologists and doctors can help with?
>>
>>19397551
>Empath+Tarot;Self Specific
The Devil
4 of Cups
Ruled over by Queen of Swords
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yL7sukkIkF
>>
>>19397593
They can. It's called shadow work. You can use pure intuition or a divinatory tool like tarot, or even therapy, to find out what repressed memories and what past events you've suffered seem to make you behave the way you do. And based on that, you can then figure out how to fix yourself. Too bad that most people who give readings here don't follow the advice they give to others.
>>
>>19397616
Where can I find more information on shadow work? And do any readers here do it? Thank you.
>>
>>19397616
>Too bad that most people who give readings here don't follow the advice they give to others.
What do you mean?
>>
>>19397593
Readings can help you with figuring yourself out as do any kind of meditation but you need therapy to actually improve since it's all grinding
>>
>>19397623
>>
>>19397652
Oh thank you so much! I own tarot cards and can easily do this.

>>19397646
I can't access therapy anymore :( I never got the chance to bring up the subject that something might of happened to me before.
>>
>>19397652
Oh shit. Now i have to find the cards but i fucking suck at interpretating them.
>>
>>19397658
You could ask this thread for help! Biddytarot is also a good website to use.
>>
>>19397653
You're welcome, this is the most basic I've found, but there's a book on the OP's MEGA resources on Shadow Work that can give you more on the subject.

>>19397658
Do it and post the cards, I can try to help you with the interpretation.
>>
>>19397658
I can interpret for you my dude!
>>
>>19397667
>>19397668
I'm the anon who asked about shadow work not the one who said he has problems interpreting cards, but could I also post my results and get help interpreting them?
>>
>>19397675
Yes anon, this is why we are here
>>
>>19397675
Fuck yeah of course!
I'll gladly help you!
>>
File: IMG_4003.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4003.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>19397668
>>
>>19397533
Lio
M, introverted but easygoing, slightly short, athletic build
Red Octagon
Did i leave a good impression on E. and G.?
>>
>>19397679
>>19397680
Thank you so much! I'm open to both of your opinions. Here are my results:

1. Knight of swords reversed.
2. The hermit reversed.
3. 7 of pentacles.
4. King of cups reversed.
5. 5 of swords reversed.
6. Ace of cups reversed.

I'm not sure why I got so many reversed cards, the majority of my deck is turned upright and I let the cards go upside down naturally (for example if I mess up shuffling I don't bother putting the deck back together all upright, I just bring the cards back together and if some end up upside down then that's just meant to be).

Anyway, thank you in advance for the help! If you need anymore information on me just ask. I'm female, scorpio, and I have a couple weird, potentially bad, memories that I can never fully remember.
>>
>>19397692

You're missing the point of it if you're asking others to interpret communications from yourself. The point is doing it yourself, deepening your own understanding, turning up the lights so the shadows are dispelled and you see things for what they are. You're never going to see things for what they are so long as you're letting others drag you around while they flail around with a flashlight trying to point things out to you.
>>
>>19397667
>>19397668
I'm >>19397658 anon and there's my spread according to >>19397652 image.
1 - Reversed Queen of Cups
2 - The Emperor
3 - The Hermit
4 - Two of Wands
5 - Seven of Cups
6 - Reversed The Strength.
>>
>>19397699
I'm new to tarot so I'd like some ideas on what the cards could mean in this context. I know to trust my own interpretation the most but I'm really lost on this one. I don't see the harm in others pointing me in a few directions while I figure out myself which are the correct ways.

I appreciate what you are saying though.
>>
>>19397533
Alan
Male black short hair. Tan skin .
General love reading. I feel like I'm in a confusing moment where I dont know what to do.
>>
>>19397598
Thanks for reading Empath. That was really insightful.
>>
Empath are you still doing readings?
>>
Trading post query
>>
>>19397731
What query?
>>
>>19397759
The question you have for me to trade with.
>>
>>19397763
I need to know about finding a spiritual guide.

In short, would it benefit me to find a spiritual guide for my task?
>>
>>19397771
The High Priestess
>if that wasnt a big enough yes
Eight of Pentacles
It will help you work on achieving what you want and getting to the conclusion you need to be at.
>seven of pentacles
It won't always go as intended, but at the end of the day you will see results gradually improve.

Love reading for next week
>>
>>19397625
I see you take offense over the truth. It shows me that you actually don't follow the advice you give to others as a reader because of ego. And you're not alone. I'm guilty of that too. That's why I'm also resorting to shadow work.
>>
>>19397652
I don't really get question 3, could someone explain in more depth
>>
>>19397692
You're using a Rider-Waite deck, right? I'll do an interpretation based on that. Remember that reversed doesn't meant it's negative, sometimes can be an opposing energy of the upright version.

>1. Knight of swords reversed.
Acceptance of some past actions that you might regret because you didn't think before speaking

>2. The hermit reversed.
Isolation, perhaps a forced retreat or being antisocial

>3. 7 of pentacles.
Criticism? Too much assessment of things that should just let be, you don't need to stop and look all the time, let things run their course is good too

>4. King of cups reversed.
Allow yourself to be more emotional and release your pain, do not control, let them come up to the surface

>5. 5 of swords reversed.
Apologizing first to yourself, reflect about the hurts you might have caused to yourself and others, making amends with those you might have hurt, take the first step to offer an olive branch to find peace.

>6. Ace of cups reversed.
Maybe your emotions are blocked, if that's the case, release them, empty yourself, do not hold it, since you're Scorpio it's very likely that you contain a lot of your emotions and numb them or not using them in the right way.

>>19397699
This is a very valid point, thanks for bringing that out, I'm just dropping ideas, now is with them to connect the dots and work towards their self healing.

>>19397701
>1 - Reversed Queen of Cups
Emotional vulnerability and easily influenced

>2 - The Emperor
Your father, someone with an authoritative power over you

>3 - The Hermit
Be with yourself, listen to your inner voice and retreat

>4 - Two of Wands
Learn to make your own decisions, observe the potentials and study what you want and need and plan to achieve it

>5 - Seven of Cups
Use your imagination, there's a hint of accessing altered states, meditation, a lot of brainstorming

>6 - Reversed The Strength.
Get to know your weaknesses, confront them, they speak a lot of what you need to develop.
>>
>>19397790
How to release or let go of bad things (memories, emotions) so that you can feel better. Basically how to move on.
>>
>>19397790
To release, to let go, something you need to stop doing, understand why it happened but move on from it
>>
>>19397781
You'll struggle, there is some emotional issue you have yet to leave in the past and this is what will prevent you from having any new partner or anything interesting in the long run.
>>
>>19397799
So it's stuff I need to use in order to release and not stuff that should be released?
>>
>>19397796
Yes that is the type of deck I use. Thank you so much, I will think about this.
>>
>>19397796
>Reversed Queen of Cups and etc reading.
Huh, so it clearly hints into growing a spine and personality through introspection. If i dont mediate and analyze myself, i'll always be such an emotional mess. Would this be accurate interpretation?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19397802
It can be both, it depends on the card you pulled for it.
>>
Trading.

>>19397824
Still here?
>>
>>19397680
>>19397796
Can you help with mine too? Sorry to piggyback

1. the tower
2. high priestess
3. queen of wands (reversed)
4. king of wands (reversed)
5. the hermit
6. 7 cups

I tried to read it on my own but I feel like it didn't tell me anything new
Also don't exactly get 3&4 and I guess 7 cups in the context

>>19397799
>>19397800
>>19397831
Ok thanks
>>
>>19397876
I am trading for a job related query.

There is a post available in China. Will they hire me? If so how would life be like in there?

I can give you two readings.
>>
Anyone know what happened to that pendulum thread and the reader? They were going strong for a few days but I haven't seen it around lately.
>>
Any readers available, I need help my love life has spiralled out of control and I am dwelling on this situation way too much. Air query if you need any further info let me know
>>
>>19397911
Want a second opinion?
>>
File: 1475055086664.jpg (119KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475055086664.jpg
119KB, 750x750px
Trading or just dropping a query for anyone kind enough to pick it up.

Am I taking the right career choice by studying systems engineering?
Can I succeed in it?

>>19397876
Post query.

>>19397911
1. Queen of Pentacles
2. The Tower
3. The Heirophant

I can see you as a practical and resourceful person, although these talents aren't fully latent in you yet. It seems like being hired is a possibility.
If you choose to pursue this path you will learn a lot from this experience and as far as I can tell, I see stability in your future. But this won't happen without a great struggle, or at least without breaking down some of your past preconceptions or habits. So it won't be easy, but there is a lot to be gained from this experience, particularly from a personal aspect... although something like this will look great in your CV, so there's that as well.
>>
>>19398001
Two of Pentacles
Three of Swords
Justice
Eight of Pentacles

How much effort you put in it is how much you will get out of it. If there is another area of your life you are focusing on now you need to focus your all on this instead because engineering isnt an easy feat. With hard work you will succeed indefinitely but it will be stressful for you. Good luck.

Love reading
>>
>>19398010
A general love reading? Or do you have something more specific in mind?

And I can see your reading resonating with some of the things I have in mind. Thanks.
>>
>>19398040
I have someone in mind.
>>
>>19397986
Go ahead, let's trade.
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (692KB, 1198x1428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
692KB, 1198x1428px
Trading in depth readings of a specific area or question of your natal chart for readings.

I'll also be doing brief readings on a specific area/answering natal chart questions for a few anons at the low low price of more bad puns.
>>
>>19397911
I see a gray tree branches blowingg slowly in an unkind environment. There's some sewage around and the ground is just uncleanly in general. After a while there are leaves that start to grow on the ends, lush green. They look out of place but its a difference and a respite.

You will get it after some time waiting, anticipating the answer in anxiety. The conditions are not good though as sad as I am to inform you. There is not good consideration put into safety but you will have the job.

When or where do I meet my next partner?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-05-00-48-13.png (352KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-05-00-48-13.png
352KB, 720x1280px
>>19398093
Pls do mone anon, specifically love life and money and social life
>>
>>19398120
You forgot a pun.
>>
File: 234565.jpg (58KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
234565.jpg
58KB, 650x650px
>>19398093
Hey 88. I have Sun in Virgo and Moon in Aries combination. Is there a tension between these positions because from what i've heard that the most feminine planet in most masculine sign isnt a good thing.
As for a bad pun, i'll post a pic.
>>
>>19398113
Okay let me see.
>>
>>19398125
It's not the worst. At least your moon isn't in capricorn or scorpio. Those are its detriment and fall respectively.
>>
>>19398113
Before 3 years from now, and it's likely to be either at college or your workplace.
>>
>>19398145
>At least your moon isn't in capricorn or scorpio
Huh, why's that? Oh, what kind of person would be with my combo? Silent until erupts like volcano or focused determination?
>>
>>19398152
It really depends on the rest of the natal chart.

"fall" is where the function of the planet is weaker than it would be in another placement.

"detriment" is where the planet isn't comfortable in the sign its in. Like sun in Aquarius. The sun is Leo's ruling planet, and Leo's sister(opposite) sign is Aquarius.
>>
>>19398165
>It really depends on the rest of the natal chart.
Moon is in 1st house and Sun is in 7th but they have no aspects with each other.
>>
>>19398123
uhhh idk a good one can you do mine pls

My friends say they don’t like my skeleton puns. I should put a little more backbone into them..

pls no bully
>>
>>19398059
Alright.

Two of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
lol, so many pentacles!

I sense an imbalance in the way you juggle your daily life, your goals and your love life; this has affected you negatively in the past, at least when it comes to relationships, as you put too much focus in one aspect and don't give the others the attention and care they require.
Perhaps this means you can be too distant for those who seek you, and too needy for those you actively pursued.

You will need to focus in self improvement if you wish to be with this person. As your chances of having a future together are not a matter of directly focusing in charming him/her, but in becoming someone more fulfilled who can naturally attract this person into your life.
Sadly I see a bad omen. As this person might not be the right one for you; but if you keep working in bettering yourself, you will have more success in future relationships.
>>
>>19398171
>Aries moon in the 1st

I'd expect it to be very difficult for you to hide your emotions, I don't even think scorpio asc would make it possible for you to mask that.
>>
>>19398180
>scorpio asc
But i have aquarius one. What could Neptune and Uranus in 12 house signify? I've read that basically some sort of imprisonment or mental illness.
>>
>>19398185
Please do this research on your own.
>>
>>19398194
Can you do mine?

>>19398120

Here is the pun: My friends say they don’t like my skeleton puns. I should put a little more backbone into them..
>>
>>19398145
Moon in Scorpio here ;_;
>>
>>19398197
If you can pick one question I'd be glad
to, you seem to have a few areas of interest and I'd like to help with whichever is most important to you.

>>19398198
How are your emotions would you say?
>>
>>19398194
>Please do this research on your own.
I did but maybe you have a different opinion.
>>
>>19398204
love life i guess
>>
>>19398204
Like having a Borderline Personality Disorder
Wonder if it's possible to see such psychological issues like depression and schizophrenia in a chart
>>
>>19398176
Well we've been dating for two years now so you are extremely off.
>>
>>19398205
I recognize your placements, this is why I am asking you to do the research on your own.

>>19398220
I think it's more along the lines of seeing what you would struggle with if you do end up with some form of mental illness, not a guarantee for mental illness.

I've had people with placements you would think gaurentee it end up with perfectly healthy mental states.
>>
>>19398248
And where is the bad omen in those cards? I don't see it.
>>
>>19398255
>this is why I am asking you to do the research on your own.
I started to wonder when you're going to notice. Anyway, i've reached my upper limit at interpretating natal charts besides there's strong personal bias.
>>
>>19398255
Hey have you done mine?

>>19398120

Specifically love life.
>>
File: astro1.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro1.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
>>19398255
There's no guarantee indeed, but I guess a bad placement of Neptune could serve as an indication?

My palm reading also said I'm prone to some big mental issues yet I'm "protected", which makes me think it's latent but for some reason won't come up so easily to the surface.

Btw if you want a reading just hit me with a query, I can do tarot. I'm a little confused if it was you who read about my future children, if not I'd like a deeper view on that. Otherwise you can go on the mental health/development
>>
>>19398270
You gave me two placements at first, which is not enough to know. As soon as you gave me another placement it became apparent. I hope you find help for your frustration issues.

>>19398306
I did read for you on your future children.

As for mental health, I don't see any placements that stand out to me right away as a strong indicator for mental illness. Usually you would see neptune badly afflicted or issues with mercury or the moon. Conflicts with the moon and venus can create a lot of inner strife that leaves the door open to mental issues. A lot of things going on in the third house as well.

It's not necessarily a mental illness, but for example my neptune is conjunct my uranus in the third and I'm quite eccentric.

The main thing I'm seeing is your neptune in the 6th which as far as a mental impact can give people a tendency to become hypochondriacs/exaggerate what you do have and Pluto in the 3rd which can give a predisposition to darker thoughts.
>>
>>19398306
I guess if you have the time and would like to my query is;

>is there any way to peacefully distance myself from A?
>>
>>19398344
I hope that you stop being passive-aggressive pretentious cunt.
>>
>>19398259
I failed to ask for the intent of your reading, I apologize.

But the reading is still telling that there needs to be balance and self improvement in your life. And in this context the nine of pentacles tells me that your pursue for balance and improvement does not involve this person.
>>
File: 2457971698313.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457971698313.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Can anyone give me a reading? These days im really confused and my ego obviously isnt helping. I want to be of service somehow.
>>
>>19398353
Why are you so obsessed with 88?
>>
>>19398396
Autism.
>>
>>19398344
>3rd house
I'm 90% sure there are suppressed stuff I'm not well aware.

>darker thoughts
Kind of yes, struggling with depression for years, having constant suicidal thoughts/attempts.

Seeing both Pluto and Saturn so close would be a bad indication despite of being in different houses? Are they considered being in conjunction in that case?

>exaggerate
Perhaps my anxiety attacks and an auto-imune disease which puts me on edge

>>19398351
>is there any way to peacefully distance myself from A?
Oh, I'm an "A"... hope isn't me :3

4 of Pentacles
Priestess rx
King of Pentacles rx
You must stand on your ground, start getting yourself a little more conservative on your interaction with A. Go with what your gut feelings are telling you to do, I think you're not listening to your intuition. You're not showing properly how they make you feel and that's probably being suffocating for you, since they're being somewhat clingy.
>>
Trading
>>
is someone here who does a reading without trading?
i'm out of practice but i need a reading
>>
>>19398426
Your Pluto is conjunct saturn, but this placement isn't really what you'd think it is. It's being limited but then it is breaking out, getting rid of shackles. I don't look at it as ominous or a major factor on mental health, though it can give frustration. Determination is also a big keyword for this aspect.

I hope the exaggerate didn't sound negative. It can certainly present itself in being worried about your health and that worry taking forefront in your mind.

Neptune in the 6th can make you sickly or suffer from mysterious or seemingly undiagnosable ailments if we are talking physical, which in turn can lead to a mind more focused/exaggerated in regards to your health.

>>19398426
Don't worry, it's not you. Not unless you're also somehow a rocket scientist with Taurus asc lol.

This is pretty accurate, I'm just being too much of a Libra moon with this because I don't want to hurt his feelings.
>>
>>19398472
sure, what's your query & gender?
>>
>>19398503
no
>>
>>19398435
What is up?
>>
>>19398490
female
is the career path i take the right one? am i doing the right thing to be successfull?
thank you very much
>>
>>19398485
>I don't look at it as ominous or a major factor on mental health, though it can give frustration. Determination is also a big keyword for this aspect.
Ah that's good to hear

>being worried about your health and that worry taking forefront in your mind
I'm somewhat reckless or just push forward until something different happens and I'm googling the symptoms

>Neptune in the 6th can make you sickly or suffer from mysterious or seemingly undiagnosable ailments if we are talking physical
this seems to fit with the auto-immune disease I've been tested a couple of times giving mixed results and I'm having on and off periods

>Not unless you're also somehow a rocket scientist with Taurus asc lol.
lol nope, I'm more like a drama queen artist

>This is pretty accurate, I'm just being too much of a Libra moon with this because I don't want to hurt his feelings.
I understand that feeling, but perhaps you should guard yourself more, being a little cold, not sure if they're going to take a hint since Taurus are pretty stubborn
>>
>>19398519
Will he come back to me? When?
Yours?
>>
>>19397905
>>19397701
>>19397692
Reading yall gib a second
>>
>>19398557
How will the relationship between my roommate and I be like?
Staring yours!
>>
>>19398523
>is the career path i take the right one?
Knight of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, 6 of Wands rx
You did this choice based on your emotions and what it seemed that your intuition was pointing out. You're motivated in sharing your gifts withe others, making a good use of your abilities knowing that you can get a return from it someday if you need. But this career might suffer from some lacking of recognition, you might find yourself in doubt, as you're questioning just now. Feels like you'd be on the giving ending rather than receiving or having a balanced trade.

>am i doing the right thing to be successfull?
King of Swords rx, 2 of Cups rx, 7 of Cups
That's a cruel world, sometimes we have to get into some competitive actions to reach one's end. This isn't good, using of manipulative means to get one's end will only perpetuate the damage and mess with the alliances you might be creating and breaking them. The advice here is to walk away from this strategy you're developing, there are better ways to get what you want.
>>
>>19398565
Two of Swords, eight of pentacles, Queen of swords
Theme: the moon

Shes gonna be kind of a bitch and distant like if you are expecting a close relationship with her it wont happen but thats good because you arent supposed to be friends with your roommates anyways because then they just mooch off you.

You will definitely have to win her approval.its not that she wont like you, its just that she recognizes that roommates arent supposed to be bffs. There are times where you will try to win her favor which confuses her a bit because she wants to keep your arrangement professional but it will nudge her towards the friend direction.

You should make friends that arent roommates and be happy about this attitude she has. You will.
>>
>>19398538
He's a whole different sort of stubborn in my experience. He says he's possessive of me and yet I was never his to possess in the first place.

>taurus asc
>cancer sun

How am I supposed to escape?

As for the Saturn/pluto conjunction, a lot of people see these two heavyweights together and think it will be nothing but trouble but as far as aspects go this isn't really all that bad in my mind. It commonly leads to great accomplishment.

Thank you for your time and reading.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19398624

Query?
>>
>>19398624
Qiery?
>>
>>19398594
>>taurus asc
>>cancer sun
Welp
This combo seems very clingy and possessive, hope his moon isn't in Pisces. This is really uncomfortable. I don't know much about Libras, jus that they can be undecided and people pleaser.

I used to think Cancer guys were the family type but I heard a while ago negatively they can be quite unstable, because of all those feels they don't know how to manage well.

You're welcome and thanks for your reads too, hope you manage to put some boundaries, you're being afraid of hurting his feelings but he doesn't seem considerate of yours.
>>
>>19398585
thank you.
it really seems that i'm getting more competitiv at the moment. I'll watch out to not hurt someone on the way.
i guess an art historian never gets a lot of recognitian. but while i'm still studying it feels really unbalanced.
I'm thinking about to change to movie studies instead of art for master. it feels like it would be more fitting. i have no plan
>>
>>19398640
>>19398647
Woops sorry, general love reading. what is yours?
>>
>>19398675
I see a figure of a person sitting on a big rock, its hard to make them out because it switching between two people of opposite gender very fast but I don't do literal appearances anyways. The ground is barren, the sky is very red and yellow.

Not much love to speak of. Just break up? . You are mourning but you still have a solid ground you sit on. The other person is mourning too.

What does E feel towards me? A?
>>
>>19398557
>High Priestess rev, viii of pents rev, Knight of pents rev
I dont think that he will come back to you ever. His energy is everywhere and just so negative. Just dont
>>
Trading
Can I get a love general for September
>>
Trading a query about a possibly supernatural matter.
>>
does anyone have experience of cartomancy with a spanish deck
>>
>>19398702
Hexagram 36 - Brightness Hiding 2, 4

this is not good. It's a time of darkness where you should hide your light to prevent dark forces from extinguishing it. Line 2 suggest that you might be able to get out of this situation by salvaging what can still be useful and leave the situation. Line 4 suggest that if you go further in this you might discover the true intentions of this person and it's not good and there's nothing you can do to change it. I'm sorry about that.

As for my reading I don't know who exactly I've "Split Apart"(Hexagram 23). Kinda weird. maybe I should have texted someone today but I didn't. Who knows?
>>
>>19398093
Hello 88.
I have a few question about a sinastry and karma/soulmate/etc.
What do you think about this aspects in synastry. i cant find so much info about it.

> Sun sextile North Node
> Sun trine South Node
> Mars trine North node
> Mars sextile South Node
> Saturn sextile North Node
> Saturn trine South Node
> North node opposition lilith
> North node opposition Chiron
> South node conjunction lilith
> South node conjunction chiron
> Lilith sextile sun
> Lilith square Venus

Any info would help!
>>
Can anyone give me an oracle reading? This is currently killing me and i'm looking to find some peace in the matter

Will me and her ever be in a relationship together? Does she know how much I like her?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19398836
Query?

love reading for me
>>
I don't know why I go on these threads when every single tarot card could theoretically apply to any situation. None of this shit has ever come true for me anyways.
>>
Where r da readers at
>>
>>19398559
Angel you there?
>>
>>19398838
still waiting for my trade
>>
File: IfDRfg6.jpg (40KB, 611x443px) Image search: [Google]
IfDRfg6.jpg
40KB, 611x443px
answering questions w tarot cards
no generals please thank u...
>>
if u want to provide name and age that might be helpful....
>>
>>19398934
Jeremy
I'm a pretty heavy skeptic towards readings, but I went on here years ago and I had one that was eerily accurate, just looking to see if it can happen again.
>>
>>19398880
Doesn't look like they're reading at the moment.
>>
File: tumblr_o7c7xypzDc1qh15qno1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7c7xypzDc1qh15qno1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>19398947
NO... GENERALS... U JAGWEED
>>
File: tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>19398948
ask me a question please
>>
>>19398957
I already know the answers to all the questions I have. I have nothing to ask.
>>
>>19398926
What happens between us next week?
>>
File: dtFU2YA.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dtFU2YA.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>19398960
shit answer my questions
>>
>>19398965
I'm not doing readings right now.
Surely a reader will come along, it never takes long on /div/.
>>
>>19398961
one of u guys is sacrificing something to be with the other... and it is worth it...
the man is quite impulsive in this relationship, reckless and he's too GOGOGO he needs to take time to communicate
the woman is not extremely sexy or firey or passionate, she has kind of back luck desu, but if she would leet her emotions show a little more that would be beneficial to the relationship...
so among this shit u both know this realtionship won't last forever, and that's what works for u guys
i see generosity in the next week.... connected probably to the sacrifice one of u guys is making....
>>
Who wants me to take a gander at their natal chart? My fee is just a reading in return.
>use astro
>specific topic/query
>>
File: tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x971px
>>19398970
ok..... i hpoe u find what ur looking for on div
>>
Please look for the Shadow Work here for more explanation. https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

>>19397804
You're welcome, keep trying to improve yourself and good luck.

>>19397808
>Would this be accurate interpretation?
You're the one to answer that, it's a self discovery work, I can only drop hints of each card but you're the one who knows what they truly means

>>19397905
>1. the tower
Things may not last forever, some changes are dramatic but they are an opening to a new start from the scratch

>2. high priestess
Your secret desires and emotions

>3. queen of wands (reversed)
Your anger and abrasive behavior

>4. king of wands (reversed)
You can learn with your anger, but channel it constructively

>5. the hermit
Learn to be with yourself, being alone helps with knowing who you are

>6. 7 cups
Use your imagination, dreams, connection with altered states, astral projection, meditation etc.

>I tried to read it on my own but I feel like it didn't tell me anything new
That would mean either you're quite aware of self or maybe you didn't get too deep with it, check what this anon said here >>19397699

>Also don't exactly get 3&4 and I guess 7 cups in the context
These are just the hints, feel free to dive into the meanings of this card for yourself. Shadow Work requires some effort.
>>
File: IMG_2818.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>19398982
meeeeeee bro how do i ge my natal chart so u can read it???!?!?!
>>
>>19398926
C, what about her and things? Should I take part in adultery?
>>
File: blush.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>19398926
Do im going to marry and have children with cbro?
>>
>>19398977
You are extemely accurate wow thank u... Can u tell me his feelings?
>>
>>19398926
>>19398934
Dré 27
>>19398995
>>
>>19398995
ya bro do it...
yall both like each other, it's a good balanced decision socially or financially or both
and u got options bro
>>
>>19398982
Query?
>>
File: Oz2288z.png (280KB, 605x444px) Image search: [Google]
Oz2288z.png
280KB, 605x444px
>>19399000
did u call me c..........
>>
>>19399002
who would have thought?
>>
>>19398926
will the man I love return to me?
>>
>>19399009
maybe
>>
File: HR0lmMR.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HR0lmMR.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>19399014
there's disharmonious relationship so no
he feels a little nostalgia about the relationship tho
so only if he hits rock bottom
>>
File: tumblr_o9jlna8CbW1ul3qmco2_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9jlna8CbW1ul3qmco2_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x960px
>>19399015
WhO ARE U
how u know me
>>
File: tumblr_okqcggLz181vmqmo0o1_1280.jpg (136KB, 740x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okqcggLz181vmqmo0o1_1280.jpg
136KB, 740x665px
>>19399015
never mind i read who u are....lol...hi
>>
>>19398926
Should I keep trying with her? Or is it pointless
>>
>>19398926
What's in the future between S and I?
>>
>>19399031
on one hand u know what the right choice is
but basically headed for disaster if u don't keep tryin with her so avoid that, ur not thinking clearly, she's a saf e person.... but ur making an unfair decision????
but bsically if u don't try w her ur fallen emperor which was first card i ever pulled for u fun fact... ur love life sucks emotionally with that adulteress or whatever, great sexiually, ends in heart break

so basically keep tryin w her...
>>
File: tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg (10KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
10KB, 480x358px
>>19399042
u guys are good for each other because u both find urselves... so work hard on this realtionship, bu eventually u'll wonder leave or stay...
it ends with hearbreak but it is a decision made w a clear head.... losss of innocence.... some one doesn't give enough in the relationship
>>
>>19399054
Thank you, that helps a lot
>>
File: 1499426122118.jpg (229KB, 1357x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1499426122118.jpg
229KB, 1357x1168px
Hello /div/ hows everyone doing?

I will perform some readings this afternoon, probably 5

>Gender
>No yes/no questions
>No occult or death related questions.
>Feedback if possible

Keep in mind this is practice so dont take my readings super seriously. As always i hope i can help
>>
>>19399069
Ohai there, good to see you're back ^^
Hope you're doing well :)
>>
>>19399069
Hey Old Help, how are you doing?

Female.
What do you see anything happening between M and I this month?
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
alrght brothers i'm tired see u next time
>>
>>19399069
Male
I will meet her again? Where?
>>
>>19399069
Male
why did this project fail, and what is giving me cognitive dissonance about its value?

Willing to trade.
>>
>>19399069
femsle
love reading for september bc august is bare as fuck
>>
>>19399069
F
Will the university department listen to our complaints and try to make things better?
>>
>>19399069
hoping you do a bit more, will provide feedback once I wake up

what did they think of me after we parted ways?
>>
>>19399143
M
>>
>>19399024
you know me on instagram ;P you love hoods, latex ones
>>
>>19399074

Doing great actually, July was an awesome month. Thanks! Hope everything is also good on your part <3

>>19399085

Hey! Just chilling at the office, cant complain :)

>Page of Cups Reversed, Five of Swords Reversed, Eight of Wands Reversed, Two of Swords

Nothing, sorry. It seems to me its going to be an overall disappointing month. This seems to be related to some disagreements between the two of you that even if they are not that serious,
they create a blockage to meaningful development. The two of Swords reinforce the idea of a standstill or so to speak.

The cards are advising you to take your time and reassess. This is an issue that can be solve by patience rather than acting. You need some self control to avoid repeating mistakes.

Good luck and again, dont take my readings that seriously, its been some time since i last read.
>>
>>19399069
Male

If we get into a relationship, how long will it last?
>>
>>19399149
That sounds accurate so far as far as I can tell. Thanks.
>>
>>19399069
Male
K or P (the two women in my life) what can you see for me this august?
>>
>>19398994
Use astro and submit the picture on here.

>>19399005
I need to think on it.
>>
>>19399069

Oldhelp!!!! <3
>>
>>19399143
>they
Is it a tranny?
>>
File: 1490566778758.jpg (96KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490566778758.jpg
96KB, 576x1024px
>>19399148
um WHAT
>>
>>19399069
Male
Can i achieve my dream? Or what did you see on my future?

Thanks
>>
Male.
Reading about my uncertain future, with my partner, potential partner, and financial future. Before the potential gets taken the wrong way, it's not what you think.
>>
File: tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x709px
>>19399069
i hope this is not first come first serve
i would like to know about my school year starting fall 2018 plese
>>
File: 1490622513457.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490622513457.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>19399247
oops i'm female
>>
>>19399099

>No yes and no questions

>>19399107

Oh i dont feel like trading because i seriously doubt my accuracy atm. Thanks for the offer anyways.

Situation/Problem: Two of Swords Reversed
Air: Three of Swords Reversed
Water: Eight of Swords
Earth: Five of Wands Reversed
Fire: Judgement Reversed

This spread is all over the place. From motives to the actual manifestation of the project, seems like there is faulty logic in everything.

The actual worth of the project is there, which it seems like something you question a lot, kinda backtracking and questioning it. In essence i say the reason for its fault is a half hearted development and somewhat confidence in either people or your own involvement in the project, like a poker player that its having a hard time reading the other players moves.

>Knight of Pentacles Reversed, Six of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles

The reason behind you change of attitude towards its value seems to be because of your perfectionism nature. You second guess and over think everything about the project. You are giving it a chance, no doubt about it but at the same time its a dubious kind of chance. Nothing major i think its just part of your nature.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
How bad of an idea is to start reading with Crowley's deck ? I find the art really nice , especially XXI card ...
>>
>>19399199

Witnessed <3

>>19399254
>>19399226

My kind of thread :^)
>>
If no one wants an astro reading I'll be on my merry way. Later /div/.
>>
>>19399226
you know

l...vagabond, just text
>>
>>19399285
Bruh. How much do you know about synastry?
>>
File: 1501807642181.png (161KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1501807642181.png
161KB, 748x1102px
>>19399285
I want please,a love one
>>
>>19399285
Do you have leo in you? I feel like you have leo in you if you feel the need to announce you're leaving when nobody responded.
>>
>>19399273
Hmm.... I think it's perfectly alright if you're prepared for a challenge. Practicing tarot and learning the meanings is a lot easier when you enjoy the art on the cards. However, Crowley's deck uses different names for the Major Arcana, faces and suits. Also, IIRC, each card in the minor arcana has a noun (eg. "pleasure", "dominion" etc.) that has the potential of limiting your natural intuition and development of meaning of each card.

For beginners, I would personally recommend a Rider-Waite-Smith deck (what I use), a Tarot de Marseille, or an offshoot of those two. But you do you.
>>
>>19399288
I'm fairly well versed in it, what's your question?
>>
>>19399069
Female
General reading please.
Also, welcome back. It's been a while.
>>
>>19399300
Thank you for answering !
>>
File: 2017-08-06-06-16-33.jpg (144KB, 720x885px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-06-06-16-33.jpg
144KB, 720x885px
>>19399285
Could you do mine, thanks before
>>
File: 1496822456466.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496822456466.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>19399305
Oh 88! Hi. I recently made a synastry with some girl and is kinda confusing, I have a few question related to karma/soulmates/allthatshit.
What do you think about this aspects in synastry. i cant find so much info about it.

> Sun sextile North Node
> Sun trine South Node
> Mars trine North node
> Mars sextile South Node
> Saturn sextile North Node
> Saturn trine South Node
> North node opposition lilith
> North node opposition Chiron
> South node conjunction lilith
> South node conjunction chiron
> Lilith sextile sun
> Lilith square Venus
> Lilith square Lilith
> Vertex Square North Node
> Vertex Square South Node
> Vertex Trine Sun

Look really crazy to me.
>>
>>19399331
With that many nodal connections I would say there is definitely karmic meaning in this interaction. When you have connections to both the north(where you are going) and south(where you've been) it means you've played an important role in the past and will play an important one in the future as well. I notice that the aspects to the node are all of favorable flow too among the personal planets.

I'd say the both of you have an important lesson for each other, but to tell you what it is I'd have to actually look at your charts.
>>
>>19399266
Hi, would you mind a reading?

I want to make more money in my life, just to get financial indepence and achieve the dream of an own apartment.

Do you have some kind of minium 2 advice to achieve this dream?

I have a fair work but sometimes It seems that I need more money to get my dreams.

Thx!
>>
>>19399108

>femsle

Sounds like an ayylmao name.

>Hanged Man, Four of Pentacles, Six of Cups, Nine of Cups

September is going to take you way out of your comfort zone, sort of a way you dont expect. But it is good news, well, sorta. I have a feeling you might start something but this person might be either an old flame or someone related to a friend of yours, some boundaries being step on. The nine of cups however, gives a positive outcome, whew i picture you being introduced to him and having a good time.

Perhaps its simply someone you never thought you would date?

Anyhow, hope it helped and good luck~!
>>
>>19399348
Lol, I'm female, 29 xD
>>
>>19396950
>male
>My mom and grandma are in the hospital and one of my childhood friends died. Will things get better soon? What can I do spiritually to help?
>I'm a honest person
>>
>>19399361
you picture like you had a vision of me being introduced my friend? or is it someone from my past whom i still long for? thank u
>>
>>19399340
This is the synastry.
I cant find any info related to this.
> Lilith square Lilith
>>
>>19399069
>male
>My mom and grandma are in the hospital and one of my childhood friends died. Will things get better soon?
>>
>>19399369
Can you tell me that site?
>>
>>19399376
Sure. carta-natal.es (Spanish)
>>
>>19399381
How do I do synastry on this?
>>
>>19399386
Be careful with these
> Mars square Venus
> Venus Square Mercury
>>
>>19399388
carta-natal.es/sinastria.php
Here. Only gives you the aspects tho. No explanations or anything about them.
>>
>>19399392
Why?
>>
File: 1375031926003.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1375031926003.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>19399388
Try here too.
www.astrowin.org/scripts/synastry_chart_pdf.php
>>
>>19398988
Thanks
>>
>>19399399
Mars is supposed to want to fugg Venus. Bad commx too.
>>
>>19399399
> Venus square Mars is the most challenging, turbulent relationship. We find a psychic attraction with off-the-charts passion, but there is jealousy in equal measure. The romantic-sexual attraction between you is very high but the timing is all wrong which leads to sexual misunderstandings, jealousy, anger, and intense feelings that run hot and cold. Venus will find Mars too assertive, offended by Mars’ directness. The Mars person feels confused by Venus’ rejection. It’s challenging and complicated, and absurdly powerful. Venus shuts Mars out. Sometimes they stalk each other on social media, refusing to speak with one another. The good news is that not all Venus square Mars’ end in disaster. Know what you’re dealing with and work with the energy. Feelings can swing back and forth so take a break to work toward clear communication.

>When Mercury in your chart forms an aspect to your partner’s Venus, exchanges of ideas are exciting. You are inclined to “chat” with each other a lot, finding much to share with one another.

When your Mercury forms a challenging aspect (square, opposition, or quincunx) to your partner’s Venus, the exciting exchange of ideas may eventually be the source of some conflict. This is not a highly challenging aspect. In truth, the fact that these two planets form an aspect at all is quite stimulating, suggesting a flow of ideas between the two of you. However, a challenging aspect can suggest that both of you compete a little in your communications. Instead of truly listening to each other, and taking turns expressing yourselves, you often cut each other off in your excitement to share each other’s own stories or perspectives. One or both of you, perhaps at different times, may sometimes feel the other person is self-centered.
>>
>>19399414
>>19399417
Tnx
>>
>>19399266
Yeah, it's all weird to me. I really have a lot of trouble reading the others. It just sucks, because it feels like a big nothing, but I can't see it that way. I'm going to start new projects and maybe I'll find out that way.
>>
File: IMG_20170805_205438.jpg (95KB, 540x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_205438.jpg
95KB, 540x829px
>>19399427
More If helps
>>
Trading. I can scry and do occult.
>>
>>19399445
What do you mean by "do occult"?
>>
>>19399464
He hide things like a ferret
>>
>>19399464
I meant occult readings
>>
>>19399368

It could be both, i believe its someone related to a friend more than an ex though. The past is revelant, thats for sure.

Sorry for not being able to be more specific.

>>19399143#>>19399152#>>19399187#>>19399199#>>19399228#>>19399247#>>19399321#>>19399373#

Have to go. Might resume in a couple of hours, ill ask if you giys are still around.

Sorry and good luck guys.
>>
File: 1498840094163.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498840094163.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
Is this thread still going? I would like to throw my hat into the ring and do some readings for people.

>I don't need any information other than what you want to tell me about the situation.

>I do not do reading about love/relationships
>>
>>19399340

Different anon.

What if venus sextiles venus?
What if venus is in conjunction with mars?
>>
>>19399468
What is an "occult reading"?
I don't quite understand your meaning.
>>
>>19399480
do a reading about my next semester at uni
>>
>>19399480
What medium do you use, Mary?

>>19399496
I think they mean queries regarding occult topics.
>>
>>19399480
Sure.

Give me a reading, I live with my parents and want ASAP to own my own house and a decent amount of money to support my future family, myself and have money to spend on things I like instead of having to collect cents. What should I do?
>Gabriel
>Male
>20 yo
>Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Scorpio
>>
>>19399480
If it's possible, general reading I suppose.
>>
>>19399480
I'm very much a healer and Empath to the point it sometimes is unbearable. The right side head pressure I get usually indicates I need to heal, usually by words and sending thought and energy. My right two fingers can remove negative energy along with breath from my head and clear the pressure/blockages. I know it sounds odd.

Shed some light on what I should be focusing on? Also is there any technology in my body causing this? I highly doubt so
>>
>>19399480
Will my finances improve soon?
>>
>>19399480
Will my best friend and I make amends or is everything fucked?
>>
>>19399480
I always had this recurring dream of me in a field running on all fours, my claws would dig and render on the ground in each step I take as I proper myself forward, I run very fast, its very liberating and waking up from this dream always makes me feel happy, even high.

I used to have this dream once a month, its 2 months now and it still hasnt come back to me, I also rarely feel rested after sleeping.
>>
>>19399480
wtf am i actually supposed to do as far as a career?
>>
>>19399480

can i have a general? i'm feeling hopeless and depressed; i want to know if the next few months have something good for me
>>
>>19399501
>You are stuck in a rut and suffering from inaction, which has lead to a lack of interest in every day things. This has built up over time

>You are currently not making enough to be in a surplus and are actually depleteing your resources/ working from a deficit

>Stay away from going into debt to get what you want, you will regret it big time

>You want a family life and stable, functioning household. These are positive things to have and strive for, do not give up hope. Make a plan and stick with it.

>You are however, working against yourself. You have many vices, are headstrong, and not the 'family man' you are trying to portray yourself as. You think by having a family and gaining the material comforts that come with this lifestyle will eventually change you into one

>But you need to take a long hard look at yourself and realize that the first thing you need to do is work on your stubbornness, do not be so headstrong! and learn to budget better before you rope someone else into your plans.

>Or if THEY are the ones who can not learn to budget you need to sit down and have a long talk. If they can not or will not learn to use less of your resources because of selfish reasons, then maybe your future should not involve them

>Do not lose hope!
>>
>>19399340
Are you doing readings? Can I get one?
>>
>>19399562
Thanks, this has been partially helpful, but aside of overcoming vices, etc, what should I do? What active measures should I take? Continue my studies? Get a job? Which job?
>>
>>19399480
Im depressed. Whatdo I have to look forwaed to before the end of this year?
>>
>>19399480
Will this semester be a good one?
>>
>>19399516
You have a transitional period in your life coming up that is going to lead you to need to readjust your day to day

>This however, does not mean 'progress' as a matter of fact I see any 'progress' that you make being very slow, if at all

>This will lead to apathy, and if you are not careful, bitterness to those in your life and the habit of blaming them when things happen in your life.

>Take care of yourself and remember to keep your emotions out of it, or you will only sabotage yourself in the long run.

>Be kind and considerate when these changes happen. (That doesn't mean let people walk all ove you though!) you have a habit of going from one extreme to the other, being too over defensive, or a complete door mat.

>Find a balance
>>
>>19399480
male, 22, gemini
general reading please
>>
File: offer51.jpg (622KB, 1262x1920px) Image search: [Google]
offer51.jpg
622KB, 1262x1920px
Offering tarot readings :^)

Requirements:
>No yes/no or binary questions. Rephrase it into an open-ended question, please.
>No queries related to suicide or gender transition.
>No generals (including love generals)
>No "when" questions. Some other types of questions don't really fit with tarot, but I'll let you know and read what I can. It might not be the kind of answer you're specifically looking for.

If you don't meet the requirements, you'll be skipped. If I skip you and you're unsure why, just @ me and ask. :^)

Thank you all!
>>
>>19399712
What happens between my crush and I this month?
>>
>>19399730
You're going to be competing against other people for your crush's attention, and it's going to go bad. You will embarrass yourself in front of them or have a misunderstanding, and I also get the vibe that you'll be very jealous.

>>19399738
"No yes/no questions"
>>
>>19399712
Anything going on with the crush?
Do they like me?
>>
>>19399712
What is causing my anxiety?
>>
>>19399712
what happens with him and I next week?
>>
>>19399480
Can I get a general?
>>
>>19399644
Thanks! So I'm still on the transitional phase huh.

Not sure with the greentexts, but sure hope the first really isn't the case. Studying in college after all, and am doing well with my courses.

And I will keep in mind the others, but I doubt I'm a doormat.
>>
File: 1480440647933.jpg (1MB, 2048x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1480440647933.jpg
1MB, 2048x1374px
>>19399712

What will happen with my job? Will I be able to make money with my own music?
>>
>>19399712
how is my love life in sept?
>>
>>19397716
You're very welcome anon, it was my pleasure; self help or introspective readings are my favourite. I love to help people grow and inspire them to become more than they are.
>>19397728
Apologies but I really only went in doing that reading, and for good reason as I basically passed out right after it.
>>
>>19399712
What does A feel about me
>>
>>19399747
They like you as a friend, and any other feelings towards you are being repressed for the greater good. But they do feel warmly towards you and care for your well-being.

>>19399750
You feel as if you're not able to be truly satisfied and comfortable. You are worried at the prospect of never reaching your personal "perfection"- joy, felicity, freedom and celebration. You desire pleasure and peace but you are worried you won't get it.

>>19399751
You're going to be stuck in a pause, not wanting to make any further movements for a while. Hesitation and deliberation will be necessary.

>>19399763
You're going to have bad luck, and reach circumstances that are completely out of your control. Negative external forces will be at play. Sorry, buddy.
>>
>>19399778
Is being an empath genetic
>>
>>19399712
what group of friends should I prioritize?
>>
File: offer46.jpg (41KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
offer46.jpg
41KB, 500x613px
Hey, gonna be away for about an hour. Will continue readings as soon as I get back :^)

Would like to reiterate to people that I don't do love generals and I can't do questions with a small number of potential answers. That's just the nature of where I am as a reader. Sorry guys.
>>
>>19399787
Potentially? I wouldn't know for sure, but there is power in blood and considering how much gravitas my father held in his younger days it wouldn't surprise me. However I do know it is a skill that can be developed like any other. I like to think of it like martial arts; you'll have those who are naturally skilled at it, but that doesn't mean it's exclusive for those people. Anyone can become a great martial artist with patience, practice and perseverance.
>>
>>19399712
Will it work out between L and I?
>>
>>19399792
Depends on where you expect M to come back.
>>
>>19399830
I'm an empath too and this shit drains me constantly recognizing and being aware how people feel about you. There is no chance for mystery with this shit. Could I ask you for a reading if you had the time?
>>
>>19399847
Is that supposed to be a pun? What do you mean?
>>
>>19399858
If M is who I think you're talking about, it's confirmed that it's the end.
>>
>>19399865
????
Youre not the reader.
>>
>>19399794
Gabriel
Male
20 yo
Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Scorpio
Why won't she talk to me? Everything seemed to be SO nice... Also, what do I do to get her?
>>
Anyone can help me?
Her Lilith its in my 2 house and mine in her 10 house
What does It means?
>>
>>19399792
Why don't you actually reach out to M and find out?
>>
>>19399848
First; shields anon. Shields shields shields! This should be the first step of any loose empath lest they find themselves drowning in a sea of emotion. The first and biggest benefit of shielding is being able to draw a defined line of "Us vs Them". Secondly, think of your shield like Customs; you can let emotions in, but you're always aware of where they're coming from and if they look suspicious, reject them before they get to your energy. This also means that you can "turn off" and just not allow yourself to feel what others are feeling. I do this whilst instructing in my martial art as I'm there to focus on my students, not being a spoopy empath.

Also, now you see why I rarely if ever ask for readings; like shit son, I know more than I should about the present, don't spoil the future for me too!

Sure, I can swing a reading your way; depends on what the query is though
>>
>>19399712
What will happen with me and V in the near future?
>>
>>19399908
He told me not to after he dumped me. Are you confusing me for someone else?
>>
File: 1494645401018.jpg (191KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645401018.jpg
191KB, 750x900px
will do a few reads/trades tonight.
All I need is your question.
>>
>>19399916
>Will he come back
>He dumped me

There's you answer. You didn't need a reader to find out.
>>
>>19399918
Will me and the person I love ever work out a romantic relationship?
>>
>>19399918

How is my music carreer going to go?
>>
>>19399918

if you will, please >>19399527
>>
>>19399909
I try to ignore it but sometimes the feeling is overwhelming. The sensation is similar though to seeing it and pushing it away now though. You're a fantastic teacher from what I remember.

I felt a different feeling coming from a guy a while ago. It wasn't the typical longing or anything of that sort it was sort of a "tightness" from his feelings. We were just friends. I am wondering what it was because like I said it wasn't love or infatuation.
>>
>>19399794
You probably have quite the backlog but if possible - Where am I headed in my life on my current path?
>>
>>19399865
>>19399925
You dont know our circumstances?
>>
>>19399918
Let's trade
Will ever meet someone like VM?
>>
>>19399918
Male
What will be the dynamics of my next relationship?
>>
>>19399965
You just said M dumped you and you're just wishing that he comes back to you, even though he basically told you to fuck off.

It's obvious the answer is no.
>>
>>19399918

am i going to find a job soon?
>>
File: 1500083452568.png (314KB, 608x686px) Image search: [Google]
1500083452568.png
314KB, 608x686px
>>19399941
The relationship is possible, but neither probable or even very stable should it come together. One party will be the type to let their mind stray a bit, depends on if the relationship is one that can stand with a couple unauthorized games of "grab-ass" with mysterious extra players in the relationship. Overall, Id honestly say avoid it if possible, they're nice, but everyone has their vices, seems the vices this person has may get the best of them, you may not hear about it or they'll keep it secret, or try to anyhow, but that's hardly a good relationship if you ask me. Probably best to reconsider things with a relationship, and the feelings this person has in return for you as well.

>>19399946
Well enough, it's gonna be a bit of a strange experience to say the least. The opening for the career will seem outwardly like a lot of support and excitement about it, a feeling of "go for it" and a lot of impressed people, but despite that, it's more a detriment than a boon at first, mostly a lot of empty works for the sake of being nice, orr just a vague idea of things. People will enjoy it, but it's nothing too memorable. It's good, just not something people remember all to much, your best chance is to cut out an image, or a brand for your style or art. Be iconic in some sense, do something that sets you apart without feeling like you sold out, and it should be a bit easier to gain notoriety and play more often. It'll be more enjoyable that way.
>>
>>19399918
will i find a gf within the month?
>>
>>19399918
Will I ever meet her again? at where?
>>
>>19399918
Can you do my reading since the other reader left and my post is being attacked by a troll? >>19399792

>>19399972
You dont know why he did it. He's sick. But thank you for wasting my time.
>>
>>19399918
will it be I T
>>
>>19399958
It's all about being able to "close the borders" so to speak; to make your shield lock down. Not too useful in the long run but for short stints it's good. As for the overwhelming part, and the seeing and pushing away, try building a set of "rules" where you're only pinged when a certain type or intention is felt; like anger, betrayal, etc.
>you're a fantastic teacher from what I remember
I think I might know who this is, been a while missy.

A tightness? Can you try describing it more. I can't exactly do a reading on it as that'd go directly against my oath, I can however try and help you identify what it was. What sort of feelings/emotions were associated to this "tightness". First thought goes to internal struggle; that tightness when you want to do one thing but know you shouldn't.
>>
File: 1423438874772.jpg (95KB, 293x327px) Image search: [Google]
1423438874772.jpg
95KB, 293x327px
>>19399957
m8, that's a descriptive statement regarding your sleeping patterns and habits. I kinda need a question or something to read or tell you anything. Gotta give me something to work with here anonichi, no idea what you're after with that.

>>19399966
Yeah, it's gonna be a sudden appearance, the vision was two people in a testing station, or a desk/office setting with dividers of some sort between the seats. They work on various projects, and two people sitting next to one another begin to chat. "What did you get for box 2a?" "What's the current time?" little things like that to fill out the paperwork they're on. It's a little one sided with one person doing most of the question asking. time passes and the two are constantly chatting at this point, They refer to eachother as N1 and PM, N1 is the neghbour and PM is the guy I'm watching doing work. strange that they've never actually seen one another in all this time. Temptation overtakes PM at one point, the guy looks over the divider, he sees a cute looking gal, a bit on the heavier side, but more in a thicc way than a straight up hambeast. light brown hair and glasses, she smiles knowing almost that he was going to do just that, and wakes a silly little wave that's half joking, half happy.

tldr; symbolism and appearances aside, I think it' very likely that you'll one day realize you have the grounding to make something like that a reality. by the time you get to that point, you'll have worked on it more or less without really even realizing you had all the groundwork built up already.
>>
>>19399918
Where/how am I going to meet my next girlfriend?

Thanks!
>>
>>19399918
Have this girl at my work who keeps mainting eye contact to me, shes currently with someone but theres something weird going on about her, she has always seemed familiar to me, a familiar stranger if you will, and by this it feels like ive known her all my life and she feels like home.

I am currently with K but P is very, very familiar

what do you see?
>>
>>19399991
Haha, I miss the classes! Hope you have been well.

Hmm, now that I think about it, it was more like a possession sort of feeling? It's just hard for me to identify I guess because that I never felt it from or towards someone before. I hadn't considered internal struggle.
>>
>>19399918
Will my crush message me next week? Thanks!
>>
File: 1408819148061.jpg (37KB, 620x292px) Image search: [Google]
1408819148061.jpg
37KB, 620x292px
>>19399967
Sexuality being misaligned or presented in a strange off-putting way that is either the result of personal differences. I see a church where everything going on is more or less like a typical religious ceremony, yet everything oozes this strange sense of sexuality and sensuality, that more of the congregation takes as perfectly normal, yet one guy, a newcomer to such an institution seems wholeheartedly confused and disturbed, to say the least. Like despair but also a boner.

to me I either see it as sexuality being revered too highly or being thought of too lightly. A type of extremism regarding the purpose of a relationship and the nature of inter-relatedness. Everything else seems to be more or less okay, just that when it comes to your ideas of sex, it might be a bit of a shock, deal-breaker, or something to think over. Not really good or bad per se, just that a real difference in attitudes exists there.

>>19399973
Seems the search will be on for a bit longer. Seeing something that looks like and old spyglass or telescope looking thing that a surveyor or maybe a sailor at the top of the crow's nest might use. Simple vision simple read. Gotta keep looking m8 it's possible but you can only set a course when you see land on the horizon. Look for careers you can see yourself putting in a serious effort or application in for and follow through on it.
>>
>>19399918
general read please
22/gemini/male
>>
>>19399918
What does S feel about me? What about N?
>>
>>19399918
What career would I find success in? Also, am I going to find a job soon?

Thanks!
>>
>>19400003
What is your query, bby?
>>
>>19399918
How did he really feel about the conversation we had?
>>
>>19400037

>Look for careers you can see yourself putting in a serious effort or application in for and follow through on it.

i've been doing this all along and still nothing. thanks anyway
>>
>>19400037
Sexuality being misaligned or presented in a strange off-putting way that is either the result of personal differences.
This is beyond interesting. Tell me more, please.How can a man's and woman's sexuality differ so much at the time of sex? Does it have something to do with submission?
>>
File: 1479241382232.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479241382232.png
97KB, 250x250px
had these all typed out then fucked it up, excuse the brevity, just don't feel like typing it all up again. info is accurate to the best of my abilities, just been having one of those days so apologies for the short answers here.

>>19399981
yes, it's entirely possible but think of it like cramming before a test that's tomorrow. You'll not only compete against the exam but the other students who studied from day one. Doable but more a test of personal fortitude and talent/skill.

>>19399984
not in a significant sense. Vision was someone trying to give another the cold shoulder and intentionally follow the "out of sight out of mind" ignoring texts, social media updates etc, but sees their name on one of those soda bottles they print people's names on for sales reasons, and dies a bit on the inside. A sad attempt to forget that will hurt but is well worth it.
>>
>>19399918
Will I get with A or T in the future?
>>
>>19399985
>Being told the facts of life is trolling
Good one
>>
>>19400017
Dawww thank you; I do miss giving them, especially to such appreciative students. I've been good, going along really well.

Well that's a start. So this tightness was associated with some form of possessiveness? Or did it feel like it was literally about a possession? So now we look direction, can you remember if this feeling was directed at you/anyone in particular, or was it just a general feeling? Finally, look at the environment; who was around when you felt this, what was happening, where were you etc.

Also, keep in mind that you bring some bias to the feeling in your identifying process; what makes you feel "tightness"? Could be you naturally picked up on the tightness feeling as that's what you usually feel in that situation/emotion/etc.
>>
File: 1452483650790.png (361KB, 807x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452483650790.png
361KB, 807x719px
>>19400052
Is it just me or is it getting super millennial up in here? :^) Just getting that feeling for no real reason all of a sudden, not you particularly, but just a strange trend I'm getting regarding the kind of people here today.

Obviously that's not my legit question, honestly I want to ask why it is that I can't seem to get along with a particular person who comes up in my life from time to time in any significant sense, how is it that they have the ability to bother me so much with so little words or care in general?

>>19400083
>Tell me more, please.How can a man's and woman's sexuality differ so much at the time of sex? Does it have something to do with submission?
And just like that I'm really concerned with what exactly I'm doing with my life and time here.
>at the time of sex
Never said anything about the time of sex m8, just that your ideas of it will differ. It's lie any difference in ideology, political, religious, personal. You have opinions don't you? Well so will she. It seems those two opinions will be different or have some ironing out to do regarding the topic of sex and sexuality. Don't over-complicate it too much or overthink it m8. People are different and think differently, just was noteworthy enough that I felt I should mention it.
>>
File: offer7.jpg (82KB, 736x719px) Image search: [Google]
offer7.jpg
82KB, 736x719px
Back! Please resend your queries so I know you're active.

Requirements still apply: see >>19399712
>No yes/no or binary questions. Rephrase it into an open-ended question, please.
>No queries related to suicide or gender transition.
>No generals (including love generals)
>No "when" questions. Some other types of questions don't really fit with tarot, but I'll let you know and read what I can. It might not be the kind of answer you're specifically looking for.
>>
>>19399985
>You dont know why he did it. He's sick.
So let me get this straight...

>Get dumped
>Told to stop contacting him
>Blame it on sickness
>He cuts you off
>You still pine for him

He's not coming back. Stop deluding yourself, kid. He doesn't want you and he's probably using sickness as an excuse. Maybe you're sick for thinking that he'll come back.
>>
>>19400015
>>19400137
also very curious on how Aug will play out
>>
>>19400137
Resending query
>You probably have quite the backlog but if possible - Where am I headed in my life on my current path?
>>
>>19400137
>>19399498
>>
>>19400137
ello how is my older sis doing
she's cut herself off from the rest of the family and lives 400+ miles away from the closest family member
>>
>>19400127
It was just a general feeling I think. I can't remember it entirely now. I was just curious whether or not it was an aura he was projecting or something similar. I recognized it a few fimes: in crowded place and alone. It was very random and I didn't feel the same towards him.
>>
>>19400137
I thought you wouldn't come!
Gabriel
Male
20 yo
Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Scorpio
Why won't Alicia talk to me? Everything seemed to be SO nice... Also, what do I do to get her?
>>
>>19400134
>oh you millennials and your lingo
Haha !
>how is it that they have the ability to bother me so much with so little words or care in general?

Usually when it comes to certain attributes that people have that bother us are actually unhealed aspects of our self. It's kind of like a reflection of your own faults.
A projection.
Have you ever wondered why those attributes piss you off so much?
Think about it and go deep
>>
>>19400137
What can I expect to happen between my crush and I?
>>
File: 1425849828274.jpg (54KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
1425849828274.jpg
54KB, 400x427px
>>19399985
>my post is being attacked by a troll?
Not even being condescending or rude, but is this your first time posting on this site? I think there's quite a misunderstanding going on in terms of someone trying to give you a bit of tough love or tell you something from a standpoint of pragmatic advice. Then again I'm just a silly old dog, and that's how I saw that interaction playing out, normally I'd sass you something fierce for that, but I'll let you off easy this time.

that aside we'll let the reading do that talking. I see someone sitting in a barn by a stack of hay, he's for whatever reason lighting match after match in a book of matches and seeing how long he can hold it until it gets close enough to his fingers that it's an issue and then flicks it away suddenly. Shit's gonna start a fire or something, total jackass right there. Basically someone playing with fire and I'd be surprised if they didn't burn it all down at some point, a self destructive nature in favour of "having fun" or just doing silly things. The better question here is more about if you'd really want this guy to come back, he's not likely to, but honestly I don't think you should really want that kind of person in your life, seems like a straight up bad influence or just a dumdum if we're being a bit more polite and favourable in terms of how I see this kid.
>>
>>19400137
Hello I'm >>19399747.
When you meant that they are repressing their feelings for the greater good, what do you mean by that?
>>
>>19400147
I'm a tarot reader, I can't "see" anything. Maybe ask Empath if he's still around.

>>19400149
A life of attentiveness and watchfulness, not relaxation. I sense a high-paced job, possibly involving crime, and a bit of paranoia in your future.

>>19400152
You're going to have to be very withdrawn and isolated socially in order to achieve well.

>>19400153
She's following an inner calling and sorting out feelings of guilt, trying to figure out what to do next. Trust her and accept her journey, if you can.

>>19400162
Okay, so the card I drew basically is being purposefully vague. It says "she won't talk to you because she wants to have a breakdown in communication with you". I get the sense that she realises you're not going to be in her future, and is making a decision to avoid you.
The next card I drew- "how do I get her back"- indicates you need to just accept it and move on. Try your best to be optimistic and accept the heartache.

>>19400166
You will challenge the status quo with your relationship. I don't detect a traditional boyfriend/girlfriend set up, but perhaps something completely unique. This may upset the more traditional-minded around you.

>>19400177
By greater good, this seems to be the well-being of themselves or of you, or of those around you. Are they a spiritual person? It could be that a spiritual source advised them against it.
>>
>>19400134
>And just like that I'm really concerned with what exactly I'm doing with my life and time here.

Sorry, I did not mean to piss :^( I just find the subject interesting psychologically and not in the naughty way. It's still interesting that two people with political / ideological differences stay together, but I'll tell you what makes sense if is who Im thinking in
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19400202
>>19400202
>>
>>19400137
>What will happen with me and V in the near future?
>>
File: 5VYjK8V.jpg (50KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
5VYjK8V.jpg
50KB, 700x1082px
>>19399918
>>
>>19400137
Hello dear Grace, thank you for your time and this is my query: I would like to know where I am headed to this year and the end of it?
>>
File: 1439336471116.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439336471116.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>19400165
>>oh you millennials and your lingo
between you and me it wasn't even the "bby" part of that just the overall vibes from the other questions I've been getting. It was just a sassy joke ignore it m8.

>Have you ever wondered why those attributes piss you off so much?
>Think about it and go deep

Thanks Dr. Freud. will think it over :^) Really activated my almonds. sass aside, you're probably onto something there anyhow. Thanks for the advice either way, glad to hear it from someone else.

>>19399988
>will it be I T
Yes IT is a favourable and growing field with the overall generalized use of computers nowadays. A lot of people could use a computer geek. :^)

Jokes aside, yeah it's finally dead and burried after this time. It might try to crawl back from the dead so to speak but nothing you can't handle of put down in case of a zombie outbreak so to speak. It's dead and gone in any significant sense. Let it be and move on forget about it.

>>19400200
>Sorry, I did not mean to piss
Better to be pissed off than pissed on amirite? No worries anonichi, we're cool, no hard feelings or anything. no big deal, just sassing you, felt it was a bit odd to ask is all. Don't sweat it.
>>
File: 1496718181825.jpg (945KB, 893x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1496718181825.jpg
945KB, 893x2010px
>>19400207
>>
File: 1473886739258.jpg (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473886739258.jpg
167KB, 500x500px
>>19400014
Seems like it'll be a result of the skills and general abilities you pick up along your way, more of a continuation of your forward movement. A truck with an arm or two out the back that picks up things as the main unit moves along, and stores it in the back. It's more about the experiences and talents you have than a when or where. Keep gathering and picking up momentum/things and eventually you'll find that along the way you'll also have picked up a gal who's surprisingly a good fit.

>>19400015
>what do you see?
Someone involved in too much romantic drama for their own good :^)

Boredom, ideals. Like a man staring at a painting of a fictional place and feeling nostalgic for it. a place that never was or will be but damned if this guy hasn't convinced himself it's where he belongs. Like an unhealthy obsession with a world that is too idealistic and pure to ever be anything close to real. You don;'t happen to watch anime now do you anonichi? :^)

Honestly to me it seems more in terms of escapism and someone thinking of the idealistic applications of things, it's easy to read into things or pretend it'll go a certain way when it's all up to your imagination to fill in the blanks. Basically beware a positive bias, but sit back and let it play out. Don't see anything good coming out of playing out the drama, but at the least it'll put some action in your life. so have fun with it I suppose.
>>
>>19400292
1st One here.
Thank you so much for the reading. Do you think it'll take long? The 'collecting' things is on point.
If you have the juice, could you scry her?

Thank you do much either way!
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>19400026
wait a week and find out seems to be the theme here :^)

three days in from when you consider the week to truly start. a simple message and seemingly unrelated to the idea you have for it, but they'll contact you nevertheless.

>>19400039
a general sense of thirst and holding out. LIke someone who is physically working doing heavy lifting and labour and has a need for some water, they keep at it though and decide to hold off on that much needed drink for a little bit longer, it's motivation if anything when they find a good stopping point then they'll get a much needed drink. The idea of discipline and personal setting of standards. balancing needs and the personal feeling of what's considered good enough. Overall it seems good, like someone who knows their limits and has enough knowledge to motivate themselves healthily and overall in an effective way.
>>
>>19399918
I'm going to be a dad someday?
>>
>>19400320
thanks top one here. So tuesday?
>>
File: change of heart.jpg (261KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
change of heart.jpg
261KB, 500x493px
>>19400309
>If you have the juice, could you scry her?
I have the juice, honestly just too jaded to really want to give it a try. isn't everyone just interested the the love they'll supposedly find or hell feel entitled to by the nature of being alive? Wheres the fun in spoiling it or giving you a description and limiting your possibility of being happy with someone else who may have been better than the gal I saw? I'm generous and a little messed up right now so I will tell you one little detail and nothing more. C-cup. Have fun with that menial vague descriptor m8, she's out there but it's better off if I keep it a bit vague, trust me on this one.
>>
>>19400369
Thank you, Stray!
To be honest with ya, If I had a myriad of opportunities or wer any good with love matters I wouldn't be on here :D But I understand your point.
>>
>>19400369
Stray are you coming back to this thread? :/
>>
>>19400659
He's ours now >:)
>>
File: 1450649884179.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450649884179.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>19400659
I always lurk the old thread over the others. I prefer it. honestly. Did I miss your read or something, what's up anonichi?
>>
>>19398926
How does he feel when he sees me?
Is he interested?

My name is odet
His name starts with a C
>>
>>19400137

What are Cb (male) feelings?

Can you explain a little bit with cards?

Thanks!
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.