[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow Earth Thread Share Your Thoughts On It!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (17KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 222x227px
Hollow Earth Thread Share Your Thoughts On It!
>>
need link to bigger pic
>>
>>19371331
Is this a hollow earth for ants? Also yeah it's a stupid theory.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (14KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
14KB, 297x170px
>>19371331
Come and find it here, this server have most of the latest uptades, regardin on hollow earth, UFOs and antartica.

https://discord.gg/ySnQdtn
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (129KB, 1024x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
129KB, 1024x487px
Pic related from voynich manuscript
>>
Hollow Earth is the ultimate red pill
Flat Earth is for beginners
>>
File: IMG_2185.jpg (21KB, 316x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.jpg
21KB, 316x245px
Very real. I read somewhere that only the pure of heart can reach it, so that would in itself involve a journey of purification. Which would mean that you would have to remove all doubt, hate, fear from your system or you'd never be capable of finding it.

The Nazis were definitely on one, but I'm sure there's crazier things out there on earth than just Agharta.

It's funny to me how people stay home or in the same city all their lives, filled with hate and scared of the world and are so easy to discredit something such as this based on "proof". Few people realize that they can create their own reality, few people realize that truth can be whatever you want it to be if you don't let others impose their own limiting truths upon you.

Everything paranormal is real, get too caught up on only the demonic aspects of it, however and you're in for a bleak ride. Separate the good from the bad.

I say, believe in beauty, such as things like Agharta.
It might not make "sense" to you in your present state, but I'm sure if you were to reach it, some hospitable citizen would provide you with an incredibly "logical" explanation. Whatever logic may be.
>>
>>19372327
>It's funny to me how people stay home or in the same city all their lives, filled with hate and scared of the world and are so easy to discredit something such as this based on "proof".
I've been all over the world and I think Hollow Earth is retarded.
>>
>>19372329
Well then, your heart is blocked, sadly.
Imagination is creation.

I can't make you believe and if you think it's retarded, it's probably because you're too caught up with the rules of "logic" which govern the mundane. Remaining mundane is a choice, becoming something much greater is a choice. It's all up to your own will.

Yet the point still stands, most of the people who drag it down haven't seen more than their own backyard.
The people who believe in it are closer to a state of purity than their counterparts, it's simple, really.
>>
>>19372373
Shut the hell up omfg lol. Where do you people come from, you speak as if you're some fucking wise old village elder or something.
>logic and facts are bad things
>>
>>19372004
>He still believes we're on a celestial body called Earth floating in the vacuum of "space"
>He talks of red pills

Hilarious
>>
>>19372379
They're not bad and you're obviously littered with hate, grow up some.
Just that my logic isn't the same as you're logic and we won't dive into the same realities further down our paths.

You're bound to reach a more mundane path than I am and that's fine if that's what you want, but what's a kid like you doing on /x/ if just to spread doubt? Go away.
>>
>>19372387
I guess this enlightened path that you travel includes trip fagging on /x/ Mr. Ascended Master? You have much to teach me.
>>
>>19372398
SO bitter.
It's irrelevant how much you hate, it's really just like a fly; insignificant.

You'll never reach greatness.
>>
>>19372612
Oooh mr purity is mad xd just fucking eat the copper already faggot
>>
>>19373485
He isnt mad, you just wish he was mad, so you act accordingly. You percieve reality the way your mind is set. You are deluding yourself with your logic, just like we are with ours. Logic, the universe and our concioussness wraps around itself, which means there are no absolute standpoints, since one could use logic to explain everything, which means everyones subjective reality is as real as our physical, objective reality. The only absolute thing that exists is your existence, everything else is subject to debate.
>>
Agartha is here yo
>>19367636
tamarinda will tell you the same
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.