[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agartha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: agharta.jpg (105KB, 505x506px)
agharta.jpg
105KB, 505x506px
Hey /x/,
I ran across this the other day and found it pretty interesting. I'd be curious, and likely entertained, to hear your thoughts on the matter.

https://www.agarthaworldsymposium.com

From the site: "This will be the first step in a public disclosure initiative from those from the Inner Earth – the Kingdom of Agartha, to the people of Earth. We invite all of Humanity to attend this public Symposium - and learn more about this ancient civilization, and their timely message to Humanity."

"To the people of Earth we have watched your development for eons, and now is the time to reconnect with our extended family around the World. We invite you to come and learn about your true ancient history that has been purposefully hidden from you by a great and powerful cabal. Over the years we have communicated with your population to provide guidance to your leaders, in addition we have sent messages to you through our emissaries. Who by our direction, have published our communications through news articles, and selected media outlets.

We have decided at this point in time in humanities history to engage in a mutual diplomatic dialog with the human population - directly - about our culture, technology, and spiritual insights to assist you for the coming changes you will soon experience. . . ."

What does /x/ think?
>>
File: Shambala was here.jpg (211KB, 1631x697px)
Shambala was here.jpg
211KB, 1631x697px
Sponsored by American Airlines
>>
File: oana.jpg (17KB, 213x284px)
oana.jpg
17KB, 213x284px
this girl has a special message for you. . .

AUGUST 25TH, 26TH, 27TH
NewYork
>>
>>19367636
I want to believe
>>
File: 800.jpg (45KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
45KB, 800x606px
The MothaFuckin
Ambassador of the Inner Earth Kingdom of Agartha
is going to come give a lecture on MothaFuckin Quantum Space Healing and shit yo

Anyone up for live feeds??
>>
>>19367636
>$299 at cheapest for tickets
>TAMARINDA MAASSEN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do she still need a husband?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCGQ86HIaY
>>
>>19367962
Oh, I didn't know she was looking for one. Maybe that's why she's coming, uh, up.

She's gonna be rich after this, I might have to consider . . .
>>
I bet she's a tiger in the sack
>>
But if she's from the Inner Earth why does she have a Dutch name?
>>
>I guess fake spells to fuck a cat girl are more interesting than the ambassador of Agartha actually appearing in NY to talk about possibly cool shit
>>
>>19368527
link to the cat girl threads pls
>>
Gullible deserve to be robbed of their money.
>>
File: meow.jpg (28KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
28KB, 194x259px
>>19368549
Meow.
I'm Tamarinda in catgirl form. To get with me, simply light an orange candle, then eat a pickle, then spin around in a circle 68 times, clockwise, while chanting "agartha, agartha, agartha"
>>
>>19368632
Does it have to be a certain type of pickle? I only have Kosher Dill.
>>
>>19368633
I really prefer quantum space pickles, but I suppose kosher dill will do in a pinch. And I do like pinches. As long as I get a nice big pickle in my- I mean your- mouth I'll be happy.

Have I told you I'm looking for a husband?
>>
>>19368717

Can I summon you just for the purpose of licking my feet?
>>
Step 1: SECURE THE KEYS
>>
>>19368734
Step 2: PUT THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION
>>
>>19369926
Step 3: ????
>>
>>19369931
Step 4: Profit.
>>
Quantum
Space
healing
>>
>>19368724
Uh, no
>>
Starts with flying saucers of the nazis but then goes into hollow earth as well
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235/
Most of what i can tell you about that stuff
>>
>>19367747
lol look at the price of tickets

https://www.agarthaworldsymposium.com/
>>
>>19369931
Step 3: Find the "intelligent water which is inside the body and above the Earth that has fire in it's middle [paraphrased]"

yeah booooooii, firewater all up in your face

vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpRtDvaKwLY
>>
>>19370107
straight from the mouth of the Ambassador of Agartha. You heard it here first folks
>>
According to Tamarinda Maassen: Agartha [Inner Earth] is not a place; It's a space - A 5-Dimensional Frequency

huh, that makes it even more odd that they speak Dutch there
>>
>>19370069
well of course its expensive. dont you know how much plane tickets from the inner earth cost?? they have to recoup some ticket price.

I wonder how those agarthans will like the silly Outer Earth toilets in their hotel rooms
>>
>>19368055
hawty
>>
>>19367636
My tribal history states our people came from inside the planet. We were gathered by a tribal leader from the upper world who was wrongfully driven from his homeland and left to die in a cave. Lucky for him the cave was an entrance to the inner parts of the planet where my people are from. Surviving the maze that lay inside the cave, the man asked our people for help.

The man lead an army from underground and retook his land but he was gravely injured. The army retreated back underground leaving a few of our people above to provide cover and protect the cave entrance. We are still waiting for the that man and the rest of our people to release us from our duty so we may return back underground.
Of course I don't believe the story but it still affects modern day practices from my tribe. Though mostly from the elders who are more conservative.
>>
>>19371856
Very interesting. I think I've heard that story somewhere else too. Perhaps from an indigenous south american peoples.

Which tribe are you from, if you don't mind?
>>
>>19371856
. . And does your tribal history state where the cave is? From your wording it sounds like you were taught that you, personally, also are charged with guarding the cave to the underworld/ underground, as are, perhaps, all of your people
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.