[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok wtf /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: C_9PXFvVwAEGUxt.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
C_9PXFvVwAEGUxt.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
My school bully from middle school killed himself today. And a few days ago I saw the grim reaper shadow twice in my room. Is he on my team?
>>
File: asian-woman.jpg (27KB, 339x360px) Image search: [Google]
asian-woman.jpg
27KB, 339x360px
>>19361241
Yes.
>>
>>19361241
Be nice to reaper bro
>>
>>19361241
are you sure it was a grim reaper or was it a plague doctor ?

if its a plague doctor your being poisoned by some one close to you maybe your parents or wife
>>
>>19361249
The grim bro. Saw the hooded figure too. I wish I were LARP'ng but i'm legitimately smiling. I knew I was evil because I feel no sympathy for him or his family. I feel powerful. What is this feeling?
>>
No I am not.

Stand down or die.
>>
>>19361241
why would he help you? you must be special
>>
Goodbye OP

RIP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
>>
>>19361256
I'm not sure. But basically the ONLY person I ever wanted dead in this whole world actually killed himself. Strange. His life wasn't even bad. He had a gf, loving family. Papa Grim took care of him for me.
>>
>>19361269

nice cover

What did you do to your friend buddy?
>>
>>19361283
Dunno, ask my boy Grim ;)
>>
>>19361300

I asked the fire instead for I am The Reaper.

It seems you pushed him...

I don't remember you from last night, but I do remember what I've done.
>>
>>19361241
Which reaper? There are dozens, if not hundreds of them.
>>
>>19361322
I'm not sure, how do I tell? He was as tall as my fucking closet door. Either way, he's my new best friend now. He got rid of this pest for me.
>>
>>19361322

Incorrect.

There are many demons.

One reaper, one lord.

Split in two, just for you.

I am true.
>>
>>19361251
you're not evil, you're just a fag
>>
>>19361385
You're jealous that you have no power to kill your school bullies.
>>
>>19361389
the only time anyone's ever tried to bully me was when the new kid in 5th grade didn't like how hard i covered him on defense in playground basketball; he shoved me hard af on the way back to class after the bell rang, so then i made him an offer he couldn't refuse with his back on the ground and my foot on his neckā€”and then we became friends

tl;dr i never had school bullies faggot, because i have social skills
>>
>>19361389

Did you just admit to killing someone on a public database?
>>
/ourguy/ posting belongs on >>>/tv/
>>
School bullies usually just end up killing themselves because they are fucked up people with mental problems.
"Don't fear the Reaper."
Death comes for us all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZoM
>>
>>19361420
No one cares about your shitty boring life
>>
File: 1490287380713.jpg (109KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1490287380713.jpg
109KB, 1024x569px
>>19361241
>My school bully from middle school killed himself today.

Didn't we already have this thread yesterday?
>>
Why does /x/ love to feed into the shitty coincidental hallucinations/delusions of it's posters?
>>
>>19361467
Not sure I don't come to /x/ often just thought this experience of mine was spoopy desu
>>
>>19361444
t. bullied betamale autist, how does it feel knowing that even in your 30s you'll still be crying about how much of a faggot loser you were growing up??
>>
>>19361468
Because sanity doesn't do anything interesting.
>>
File: edgy.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>19361483
>>
>>19361494
Show me one sane guy that did something interesting. Go ahead, I'll wait.

>INB4faggot doesn't realize that all the people who did interesting things throughout history were batshit insane
>>
>>19361522
Insane isn't even a palpable description.

When you say "insane" do you mean those who genuinely suffer from mental illnesses, or people who are just wacky?

The reason many mentally ill people are so creative and interesting anyways often has to deal with their isolation and all of the time they're forced to spend thinking alone and the fact that often their brains are just programmed differently anyways.

But I don't think /x/'s encouragement of people to embrace their delusions and hallucinations is healthy or productive, no matter how entertaining.

And I wasn't even inherently disagreeing with you, but you took it that way. I called you edgy because you sounded like a 13 year old deviantart turd who wants to feel special and different.
>>
File: filthy.jpg (2MB, 2144x3808px) Image search: [Google]
filthy.jpg
2MB, 2144x3808px
>>19361241
>This is the part where you rp deathnote
>>
>>19361613
Keikaku doori!
>>
>>19361606
Weird, you conscious decided to shitpost despite your ability to make a point.

Christopher Columbus set out to do something batshit insane and now we have America. Try to understand how much of a faggot you look like to other people who didn't consciously choose to shitpost because they chose to read my post in an uncharitable light.
>>
>>19361625
Christopher Columbus was a moron and didn't discover shit, people came in before him.
>>
>>19361241
no it means he is taking you soon too retard
>>
>>19361241
Its just Hermes fooling around.

Death is on our side anon.
>>
>>19361241
What's his name?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.