[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of the Wounded Healer archetype? Are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lakota-heyoka-sacred-clown.jpg (208KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
lakota-heyoka-sacred-clown.jpg
208KB, 800x533px
What does /x/ think of the Wounded Healer archetype? Are there any "wounded healers" here, or do you have experiences with healers?

Shamans/Akashic Records Consultants/ Heyoka/ Reiki (personally, fuck Reiki unless it's combined with something else legit, you can go to beauty school for Reiki, I mean, come on) etc general I guess.

What drew you to the path? What's the hardest thing you've had to overcome?
Do you know a healer? What are they like, what makes them feel so real to you?
>>
File: endlesspoetry.png (429KB, 849x427px) Image search: [Google]
endlesspoetry.png
429KB, 849x427px
I know a healer who does group sound meditations, singing in different languages, calling down Hathors, using drums/ singing bowls. She also reads the Akashic Records in one-on-one appointments. I want to do this, but I'm honestly a little scared. The first time I went to her sound healing I cried immediately. A friend of mine found his inner child during one of the meditations and gave him a hug.

I feel like I'm blocking off some of her energy in these group meditations though, like there's no denying the energy in the room but I'm not processing it efficiently. I also have some health issues that I can't afford to get diagnosed, and I'm worried that if I go down this path I'm just going to mentally snap.
>>
I played as a monk healer in warlords of draenor, you need an insta queue?
>>
When I was full blown psychotic a random woman I got talking to said she thought I was a healer. Never really knew what she meant.
>>
It's a true archetype because the human monsters in this existence know how to metaphorically feed off the empaths to use and hurt them.
>>
>>19356496

>Do you know a healer?

My mom.

She's the most sensitive, and yet strongest person I've ever come into contact with.

But my role is helper, not healer.
>>
>>19356658
How are you now?

>>19356676
I remember hearing Reiki practitioners are usually predators, is that what you mean?
>>
>>19356745
Better. Although my perspective has shifted.
>>
>>19356861
That's what comes with growth. I don't want to pry.
>>
>>19356496
I think healers do not exist. There you go.
>>
>>19356697
Your mom wasn't sensitive when I fucked her in the ass.
>>
It makes sense as an archetype. It stands to reason that a wounded healer would be more effective at their healing specialty than a non wounded healer, having a deeper understand of whatever type of wounds they've experienced.
It wouldn't surprise me if there were some around here, but I doubt they'd advertise as such.
>>
>>19357956
>>>/b/
>>
>>19356496
>Are there any "wounded healers" here

I'm not sure about "wounded", but I am a healer. I'm not 100% sure what you would call what I do, but I learned it all through a series of dreams.
>>
While some use the mind and what many see as the placebo effect of mind/matter some though few can.

But it's not so simple for us as a snap or meditation. There is reasons why many religions and beliefs fall to blood for within it lays the code to cure.

Sadly this process of transfer is limited by many and few see it as more than just a revitalized replacement.

To put into words think of each cell a preprogrammed bot with a set rule of procedures it must carry out. Currently transfusions mimic the program but don't change its fubction. So limited to the type.

For us it is more for we can draw that code and break or format it. In place of it our own function that in turns corrects errors. As like programmers the limit of your knowledge is the limit of the intended affect.

But as with all things balance is key where one who suffers multiple errors needs patches so to does it need that data from aomething. The price of this skill is the use of your own coding. Where one can replace a file with another you must bare the removal of tour own till time procures you another.

To many holes and you would crash.

We bare the scars of our deeds and from each we see life more valued than others. For ours are short when hearts are giving. The fool who's head lays within the forest blinded in his giving.
>>
>>19356496
>>19356578

There are musical parts of youtube that provide this effect with Pagan/ shamanistic/ nordic/ turkic/ mongolian/ tengri music, shits powerful, and draws you further down into the catacombs of forgotten knowledge and understanding

Its all about initiation into a part of life that people never reached when they are younger
>>
You can't heal what you don't understand.

Experience ain't meaning less
>>
>>19356496
I've been on healers path since kid. "Healer! Heal thy own wounds!" Is the catch phrase I live with. I can't personally function if I'm broken. Empathy doesn't need to come from your own suffering and therefore I instinctly developed empath properties. Reading psychology and learning from actual people helped me. I'm not yet a professional level but slow phase is good. Gives time to balance shit. It's not just healing I study and do. Searching for root causes can get you face curses, demons, humans, psychological issues, emotions, lies, aggressive magicians, violence, and list goes on.

What u gun do if all you know is positive healing energy feed and you face poltergeist? I'm a heal u poltie! O fug is no working...

Do I know other practitioners. Yeah. From many fields of expertise. Why ask?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.