[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 79

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19352140
>>
Air Query

I want to know what K thinks of me entirely. Not just "Oh yeah she likes you". I want to know what she likes about me, whether that like is romantic, whether she hates me, is intimidated by me, whether she ignores me on purpose because she doesn't like me, or does it because she does and is scared. I want to know what she thinks of in both looks and mental capacity.

I want a detailed reading, please and thank you.
>>
>>19355098
The manner in which you formulate your query presents you as a highly insecure individual. But fret not, anon, I propose to give you a practical reading instead, if that is to your liking.
>Going on the assumption you have a romantic inclination towards this lady
>>
>>19355111
nice full house tho
>>
>>19355111

Hi tarot anon. Hope you are well.

Can you do this one please? From the previous thread.

>>19353634

Male here. It would mean a lot if anyone could do this reading, thanks.
>>
Air Query

Well, multiple queries.

Is my current choice of career best suited for my capabilities and merits?

Is waiting until I meet my 'soul mate' a suitable game plan, or should I compromise and settle? Should I be playing the field until I know for sure?

I have desires to culminate a masterpiece, but which medium should I pursue this with? Physical, multimedia, music etc?

First time querent, sorry if these questions are too difficult.
>>
>>19355184
>>19355220
Pick one specific question each and I'll give you both a reading.
>>
>>19355224

Hmmm. I guess I'd like to know about my love life the most, please.
>>
Air query!

Can i have some clarity on the status of my relationship with P ?
>>
>>19355229
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Judgement; Right=The Question=The World; Top= General Climate= The Chariot; Bottom=Answer=The Popess.

You, as the Judgement, will have to make an imminent decision as to your romantic desires. In other words, it is pretty much telling you to get your priorities sorted out and something will happen, and quickly.

The World as the relationship is very promising since it indicates positive developments across the board in interpersonal relationships, not just romance. Taking part in activities or getting more involved will also be a good way to get know people, or get to know them better.

The Chariot as general atmosphere indicates that the time is right to start to build a relationship. It is a positive card in this regard. However some travel will be likely or even necessary, perhaps an LDR? Could be you’ll meet someone on a trip too, that kind of thing.

The Popess as outcome is also quite positive: it tells you that you have the opportunity to concretise a relationship that already exists: a platonic friend, a crush, someone you know already, in any case. Perhaps they are your crush or you are theirs, but there is a definite chance for things to happen. How they will happen will depend on a) being able to travel; and b) taking part in more activities (whatever it is that you’re doing already, I guess) so that you can get to know this person better.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355111
Apologies some stuff came up, and I'm not insecure entirely, I'm just new to all of this so its a bit confusing, but yes I like her.
>>
>>19355262

Heh, I know exactly who this reading is based on. I guess we'll find out when we're finally able to meet up.

Thankyou, Tarot Anon.
>>
>>19355267
Good luck, mate, you're welcome!

>>19355264
So, what exactly is your question? Do you want to know if you have a chance at some sort of relationship with this lady, is that what?
I do proactive readings, that's pretty much it. See my reading above for an idea of the style of reading I do. If that appeals to you, then I'll do it. If not, perhaps another reader will.
>>
>>19355275
Hi can I ask for a love reading too?
I'm in a LDR and want to know if we're going to meet soon.
>>
>>19355275
Yes that's a fine query, and how to proceed it. I'm not even sure how he feels about me to be honest. The past two days have been kind of shitty and I'm a little annoyed right now, sorry. I feel like, whats the english phrase for it, third wheel?
>>
>>19355275
Hi can I have a reading too?
I like a guy and am wondering if there will be any developments soon?
>>
>>19355281
Yes.
>>19355283
Yes
You mean "she", right?
>>
Air Query

26/F/Gemini
I'm going to have a discussion with some university staff and a mediator because my course has had a lot of problems. Will the meeting go well?
>>
>>19355290
>>19355283
I am a girl he is a man
>>
>>19355290
>>19355281
Thank you, I'm female dating a male
>>
>>19355281

>Love

Left=You=Temperance; Right=The Question=TheMoonWorld; Top= General Climate= The Hanged Man; Bottom=Answer=The Popess.

Temperance points to uncertainty in the relationship, although there should be a positive development overall, it will be “up and down” in general. The Moon, on the other hand is pretty negative as the relationship itself; confusion and negative emotions are dominating here. It indicates that the relationship began with a bad start from the outset, and that things are deteriorating as a result. There are no positive developments on the horizon right now.

The Hanged Man as general atmosphere confirms and reinforces this interpretation: the relationship is not well oriented, things are blocked and cannot develop naturally just yet.

The Popess as outcome is however quite positive: as in the previous reading, in this position it points to the development of a relationship that exists only as *potential*, and that seems to be your case.

To try and interpret all this, I would say that the prospects are not looking good for the next few months, but that towards the end of the 3-4 month mark, things will slowly start to evolve a more positive direction, and you can start to plan towards meeting up at that stage. In the meantime, perhaps focus on some other area of your life that will make you feel better?

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355317
This helps and it's spot on about the uncertainty and the ups and downs... I was hoping we could meet sooner to improve the relationship. Thank you very much. I'm already working in other areas, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>19355283

>Love

Left=You=Justice; Right=The Question=The Lover; Top= General Climate= The Wheel; Bottom=Answer=The Star.

Justice representing you here tells us that you have either recently split up or are planning to do so soon. In any case, you seem to be affected by a separation, and are not in the clearest of minds when it comes to thinking about a relationship.

The Lover as relationship also points to a lot of indecision and hesitation surrounding this new relationship: most likely it is due to your fear of taking the first step or of eventually having to make a commitment.

Be that as it may, the overall “weather” is quite positive: the Wheel is turning in a favourable direction and it is a good time to begin a relationship. The Star as outcome is also very positive for it represents optimism and hope, and is a sign that things will begin to go in the way of your wishes.

To sum it up, I think that the only thing holding you back here is yourself. You just need to work out your own issues first. So if you want get with this lucky chap, then go for it, and it will be possible to do so!

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355282

>Love

Left=You=The Moon; Right=The Question=The Fool; Top= General Climate= The World; Bottom=Answer=The Judgement.

As the Moon, you are wholly bogged down in negativity and confusion. This is not helpful to make any decisions about romance or relationships… This rather negative situation is confirmed by the Fool as the relationship itself: we find not only a refusal to face responsibility, but also being wounded by the errors in the relationship in the past. Again, not looking good… But let’s move on.

The World as general situation is very positive overall, so there is still something to work with here. The Judgement as outcome also points in this direction, but you will have to make a decision very quickly either way, and the best thing will be to go for the way which will let you love and get it out of your system.
Given the first 2 cards, I would say wait a couple of days until you cool down, and then approach this K once you have made up your mind.

A poet once wrote:

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355275
What happens if I send him a message? Does he want me to? Thanks
>>
>>19355356
which anon are you?
>>
>>19355348
I see, I already cooled down a bit, its just.

I'll give you some further clarification. It seems I'm being ignored the past two days while some others aren't. I don't think she means anything by it really, but its just got be annoyed suddenly, I'm trying to play it off and joke around like I would as a kid, ya know childlike spirit, but its hard.

I just don't know why she's suddenly so avoidant out of the blue after I was gone for a day or two camping. I really have no idea how she feels or what despite asking her, she's very closed off from past hurt.
>>
>>19355359
A new one :3
>>
>>19355363
The Fool here points to misunderstandings as to the nature of the relationship - that's the main thing here I think. You're going to need to rethink and assess this before making your decision.
>>
>>19355370
a romantic message, perchance?
>>
>>19355372
>>19355374

I see you sporadically reading. Wanna trade?
>>
>>19355372
Sadly I know my decision, I want her, she's wonderful. She knows I like her, but shes just so damn guarded.
>>
>>19355372

Hi I was hoping I can get a reading.

27/m/Gemini

A general reading please. But one question, was picking up a moving to another country for education an okay decision?
>>
>>19355374
I think of him that way but the message isn't romantic. It's just a catch up sort of thing.
>>
>>19355384
Judgement says: hit her up.
>>19355388
You'll get an education reading, if that's what you want, I'm about to be too busy for a general reading, sorry.
>>19355396
OK, wait a moment.
>>19355383
I'll give you a specific reading if you want, don't have any queries myself. Maybe help some of the other folks out instead?
>>
>>19355412
Education reading is fine :)
>>
>>19355396
>Death-Force-Star
Going by these 3 cards as Past-Present-Future, we can see that things have been very negative and depressed recently, no contact or meaningful communication, possibly some anger and resentment too. As the Present indicator, Force is saying that the initiative - a forceful initiative, not to say an intervention, will be up to you. But skilfully done - look at how easily the woman on the card manages to pry open (or close) the lion's jaws, almost effortlessly. This in turn will lead to the Star as future outcome, an optimistic outcome full of hope and positive developments. So send that message!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355412

>don't have any queries myself

Keep one in your pocket then.

Is it the sinister people I'm worried about who have their eye on me, or just the shady people who I'm less worried about who are eyeballing me?
>>
>>19355424
Sorry, mate, query beyond my remit, I'm afraid.
>>
>>19355431

S'cool. I'll change it.

Am I better off going Air Force than Marine Corps?
>>
>>19355412
>Judgement says: hit her up.

So should I be serious and confront her about it all, or just playful and joke around about it?
>>
>>19355431
Are you doing anymore readings?
>>
>>19355446
the problem here is the Fool: so don't act the Fool, but don't act like you're going to a funeral either.
Whatever happened to some seduction or common sense ?
Don't confront, but be upfront and that means the opposite of being insecure. Figure out what you want, then figure out how to formulate that in a short, simple way, then go and express that to her. Flirt if must, but not in a childish silly fashion. Change tack.
>>
>>19355423
Thanks man.. I'm not sure how much skill I can put into the message. It was gonna be like a "whats up?" sort of thing because of not having talked in a while. Is that still apply?
>>
>>19355457
Well I'm not good at this stuff at all, its a learning process.
>>
>>19355418
>One-card reading, from the overall context of a general reading:
XI: La Force
Your intellectual powers are at a peak and the next few months will be ideal for study as you will be able to knuckle down and absorb a tremendous amount of information and easily understand the material.

>Education

Left=You=The Empress; Right=The Question=The Hanged Man; Top= General Climate= Force; Bottom=Answer=The Moon.

The Empress stands for rational thinking, and in this respect, your plan to pursue further study abroad has been the right choice, you can reassure yourself of that.

As the overall climate, we once again find Force, which reinforces the previous one card reading, and also tells you to make that effort to move onto the next level. This is again very favourable for your studies.

The Hanged Man as situation does point to environmental issues which affect your well-being and study ability, so the advice would be to try to get out of it, but given everything else I would not see this as having made the wrong decision, but instead as getting out of negative situations or toxic social relations as well as negative states of mind. Get out more often, change your habits and so on, and things should get better in that regard.

The Moon as outcome, is also less than positive, but this relates more to you generally rather than the place of study specifically: probably you have some issues across the board which you will need to deal with, regardless of where you go, so start by getting yourself sorted out, and your studies will improve as a result.

In conclusion, despite the negativity, the Empress as your intellect, and Force as your determination and focus will help you overcome your inner and outer obstacles to study. I would ass that no doubt some Mindfulness training would be very useful in this instance.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19355443
Air Force: Temperance: Lots of ups and downs.
Marine Corps: The Sun: Very positive overall, lots of support.

I'd go with the Marine Corps on the strength of a one card reading but that's just me.
>>
>>19355462
Yes, that's fine. But be prepared to not take things personally if the reply is ugly.
>>19355469
That's the whole point of doing things: practice.
>>19355452
Sorry, that's all for right now, need some rest.
>>
>>19355495
>That's the whole point of doing things: practice.

Alright, I'll try my best. I think I can do it somewhat.
>>
Good morning!!!!
Who wanna trade?
>>
>>19355479

Thank you very much!
>>
>>19355479
I got accepted for a year course abroad next year, can you do a read of how I'll do or general advice

21, m, r
>>
If anyone up for a read,

I'm at my 2nd year of grad school and I feel like I'm going nowhere. I don't get along with my colleagues, I rarely seen my boyfriend, and we seems to grow apart. I feel lonely and sometimes suicidal because everyone is doing better than me and my bosses seems to give up on me. Will my research gets better and eventually found meaningful results? Am I going to have a real friend whom I can chat about my work?

Thank you
>>
>>19355522
Me.

What will he feel when I send him the text?
>>
Anyone wanna trade?

My query is how much of whore is G. She said something to me last night which made me worry a bit....
>>
>>19355563
Ok fanchan!
Starting yours!
My query is I have spent a lot of time just working on myself and making myself a better person. And I was wondering if when I go back to school during the fall. Will people notice how much I have grown and how much of a goddess I am?
>>
>>19355572
page of wands, seven of cups, page of swords rx, knight of cups

People have anxiety so they ain't gonna go up to you and say it but guuurl they gonna be dreaming of you. Of course they will notice they gonna think you are so cute and beautiful but they won't want to express it unless they are confident enough to pursue you romantically. There are some guys who are going to pursue you while the rest admire from a distance. Those who won't pursue are just gonna have you in their thoughts you know like fantasizing about you all the time. To answer your question though yes they will see how much you have grown and how much of a goddess you are.
>>
>>19355563
>the star, 2 of swords, highpreistes
I wouldn't say complete jubilation ,but the beginning stages of joy. Kinda like a small minute ray of hope. Probably since he is still at a stalemate from hopeles anger to coming to a new chapter with you.
>>
>>19355594
thank you Angel, do you want to trade again?
>>
>>19355586
Hehehe
This.made my morning if ya wanna trade again let me know, doll.
>>
>>19355565
>King of swords, Five of Cups, Ten of wands
Honestly anon, you're probably pretty logical and analytical when it comes to these things, but if you want to be happy you shouldn't analyze everyone's past and continue judging them for it. You should forgive her for her past actions and see what kind of future is to come. She may be moving on from that type of behavior, but the cards indicate that she once took part in a lifestyle that you would not approve of.

Query: Could I have helped my friend?
>>
>>19355609
yess :)

query?
>>
>>19355613
Same question but in the Academic sence. I havent done much work, but...
>>
air query

who does she like more, me or martin?
>>
>>19355610
I see well how unfortunate... nah Im just going to
call it off I don't want damaged goods.

death, 4 of wands rev, Tower

No you could not what happened happened because of murhpy's law. You involvement could have perhaps made it more acceptable but it was bound to happen.
>>
>>19355642
Eight of Wands rx, Ten of Cups, The Star

It will seem like you are lacking energy in the beginning of the semester regarding school work. Maybe you are going to be so preoccupied with all the boys chasing you or just a busy social life in general! You will make good friends if you have not already who will treat you like their family. They will help you if you struggle in school making it smooth sailing for you. It is in the stars for this semester to go well with the help of loved ones along the way, leading you to victory :)

What does B want me to do regarding him?
>>
If anyone is still offering readings, I'd love to know how my job interview went last week. I felt like it went pretty decent, but I haven't heard back. They'd say they'd reach out Monday or Tuesday, but nothing yet...
>>
>>19355681
Of course, it's your life. You never have to settle for something you don't want.

Thank you, friend recently passed away it's been kind of tough.
>>
>>19355224

Hello tarot anon

Specific query:

Where is this coming from and how will I stop it?
>>
>>19355224
Hello Tarot Anon~~
Can I have a general reading for the next 3 months ?
Thank youu
>>
Air query

What should I do about myself? I'm lost and don't know where to go in life. Been a hikkineet for some time, and don't know where I should begin. I lack energy to do almost anything, what should I do and where should I start?
>>
>>19355682
>What does B want me to do regarding him?
>Queen of cups rev, vi of swords, temperance
Well he definitely wants to find peace and wants to find a transition from...you? Or an aspect of you that he believes was very cold and very moody. A part of you that hurt him so badly. Again I'm getting Vibes of confusion and just really wanting to let this go and leave into the past.
>>
>>19355484

Hrmm, an interesting read. Thank you kindly Tarot Anonymous.
>>
>>19355736
Ahhh angel I am confused to. I shouldn't send that text then? He does not want to hear from me or does he want to? I cant tell lol
>>
>>19355753
God me too.
He just so confused. Kind of reminds me of something of a past situation I was in. Like I understand that you love him and you want them to be okay. But there really is only so much you can do. Like he wants to go back like the same time he doesn't.
Honestly I think that you should put this behind you and move on. If he wants to have the relationship that you guys had them its on him. You should put it upon himself to heal himself to them come back with you . He is just so confused, lost, and hurt you need to give him time.
Let him sort of his emotions first.
Because even if you were to enter a relationship with the guy then it would just be sad abd dysfunctional. You guys have any minor argument and he'll pull up s*** that happened before. And little just leave with both you guys with tears.
>>
>>19355775
Yeah, you are so right. It's better this way. Thank you so much for your wisdom. Have fun in school!
>>
>>19355786
Safe paths, doll!
Best of luck with everything
>>
>>19355823
Would you like to read me Angel-chan? >>19355645

Or a followup if thats not good enough, just what she actually thinks of me. I feel she's becoming more distant and reclusive.
>>
Sup fuckers, I don't r my book right now but I should in an hour or two, imma do a few reading, if I don't get to you sry bb, I'm tried as shit

Fav song
Query

No generals pls, I'm also looking to trade, I need to know if my dads plan works out, if you need letters to figure it out is say use "PI" as it correlates directly to the idea he has
>>
>>19355940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco4z98nIQY
Really liking this song right now

see >>19355878 for my query
>>
>>19355940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPKRYovvi8
How, where and in what way will my goal unfold and come into reality?

Thank you in advance for your time.
>>
>>19355940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnL_LCHQ7og
what kind of social changes I will pass?
>>
Can someone do my reading?
>Should I take this test or not?

I'll trade if you want
>>
Hello, would be grateful if anyone tells me what path in life should I choose and where my talents would shine?
aquarious, brown-haired, Russia
>>
>>19355953

4 of pentacles, 8 of swords, 10 of pentacles. i would say yes; it might lead to a stable financial situation or a new job in the future, depending on what kind of test this is. i asked if you would do well on the test and got the empress, so that's a good sign
>>
>>19355823
Angel-chan bb, how be you today? Up for a trade?
>>
>>19355940
Pour Le'Eternite (part I) by Shiro Sagisu
https://youtu.be/PvxGk4W2L5I

My query is "What was that one dream I had that one morning on Monday trying to tell me?"
Thanks in advance if you make it to this query! ^^
>>
>>19355972
uh oh lol. i could interpret that in a couple ways. it's a pregnancy test, but I don't want to be pregnant. i know i should just take it instead of asking for a reading but im scared to lmao.
>>
>>19356003

ooh a pregnancy test, welp that changes things a little. the empress is usually a card that means pregnancy... :3
>>
>>19356003
Kek, I've never done tarot but you sound pregnant, go piss on the stick, if its positive just go pay some homeless guy to falcon punch you in the babygut
>>
>>19356019
>>19356016
oh good... lol

will let you know in a couple hours -.-
>>
>>19355940
https://youtu.be/1o2b9NZvTC4
Does he feel I am hopeless? Will he come back?

Two of Wands, Two of Swords, Ten of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles

Oh short term it'll feel like this plan is a lost cause. It'll feel like it's working one minute, but then run into wall after wall. There are some fundamental flaws with the overall execution of the plan, but in time if you do not try to interrupt and just continue to address problems as they arise, the plan will work out. The thing is, you'll have to be patient and that process of waiting is what will actually be the hardest since you'll want to try to find a different way of accomplishing your goal. It will work out in the long term though.
>>
>>19356108
Oops. I'll change my number to 222
>>
>>19355992
Opps, I didn't notice the number range. I'll change it from 23 to 77.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19356128

How long do I have to wait before the money is in my bank account?

Query
>>
>>19356108
Instead of a page you got a picture, I've seen this page many times before, people seem to enjoy 222 alot, but it's good practice to see different meanings in the same thing

Its of 2 people fighting in a broken, old temple, one male, one female

Seems there was a bit of a fight? Maybe just a disagreement that lead to something way bigger than it needed to be, either way, maybe he's waiting for an apology, even if you did nothing wrong, some people just need a victory.

If I was way off, feel free to call me names, or alternatively you could give me another page number and I can read you again.

Or both
Also thanks for the read bb, ill keep that in mind for when we get into it
>>
Does anyone have advice for unwanted flashforwards or future dreams?

I them randomly and they haven't shown me anything of substance. It's really annoying to be in the middle of a conversation with someone and then just completely blank because my mind is showing me driving to work in the future or taking a dump.
>>
Would really appriciate a quick read on how my tommorrow date will go
>>
Stop.
>>
>>19356019
>>19356029
>>19356016
2 tests said i'm not pregnant, bitches!!!!

thank god lol, i'll take this scare as a sign to stop being an idiot.
>>
>>19356158

kek be more careful next time!
>>
Why the first three skipped Biblio?
>>
>>19356161
i will be i promise senpai, no homeless people will be getting my money
>>
>>19356135
Justice, 8 of cups, 9 of cups
In a week or so. Love reading for this weekend
>>
>>19356188
>In a week or so. Love reading for this weekend

That's probably not happening that fast, minimum would be 3 weeks.

>Love reading for this weekend

>The High Priestess, Page of Cups, King of Swords

Seems like you're very interested in the occult (obv). You might want to use your power for the occult to try and make some revenue off of it. What you've been doing for love hasn't really worked out for you, you're going to need to make a clean break and start over. I suggest you look for an older figure in your life who is successful in love and go to them for guidance.
>>
>>19355943
>>19355945
>>19355952
Why skip these lads/lasses?
>>
Trading

Now that I figured out that G is promiscuous should I just dump her, or will I be missing out on a good relationship?
>>
>>19356276
Nine of swords, five of swords, three of cups

Sometimes the hardest choice is the one we must make. You really liked G and it hurt you to learn her promiscuous. The sad thing is she is not going to stop her ways just because you know. It will hurt you being with her because she is a flirt and you will not be content with that. The advice here is to dump her to stay friends with her or to state your concerns and just be fwb. She will understand your point of view.

Love reading for the next few days please
>>
>>19355940
https://youtu.be/K7t861Tlysg
What does b feel/think of me?
>>
>>19356293
I see well that's that then, it really does sadden me, she and I could communicate in a way I've never been able to with a women before. How very sad. :(

9 of wands, death, 2 of pentacles

Something might happen at the end of the week but as I see it the next few days nothing seems like the outcome.
>>
Trading

Will Rachel hold any promise with regards to romance?
>>
Playing Card Anon here, willing to take queries for three card readings like I said I would last night. Again, I'm still an amateur, so detailed queries are helpful and feedback is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>19356436

How guarded should I be during my meeting tomorrow?

Will give feedback.
>>
>>19356436
see >>19355943
>>
>>19356436
Will Rachel hold any promise for romance for me?
>>
Trading. How many degrees of separation exist between me and the culprit? Bonus if you can trace it for me.
>>
>>19356436
can you tell me how things at my current job will turn out?
>>
>>19356436
Hi, I'd want to ask if anyone is keeping me from immersing into certain knowledge and if so ia that person a negative influence?
>>
>>19356436
What will happen if I try to improve my game?
>>
>>19356436
Would it be best to wait and accept my parents car or purchase my own? Assuming I get this new job that is...
>>
>>19356485
Why do you even need divination for that one? Just accept it you dumb fucker.
>>
>>19356500
You don't know shit about their situation, back off thank you.
>>
>>19356521
Unless his parents die right after he accepts the car then there's no reason why he shouldn't accept it. He can buy his very own and give it back once he gets the job.
>>
>>19356436
>>19356436
will i be allowed to take my physio final
>>
>>19355940
Sup, mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPiTXCeRGWw
It was a really weird first semester, so how is the rest of the year going to be love-wise and/or work-wise?
>>
Is the guy who was getting harassed by spirits the other day still around?
>>
>>19356436
Hey!
Male
How does she feel about our relationship? I mean, does she see it as a lasting thing?
>>
>>19356136
There was a fight but I've apologized, begged for forgiveness even. He's hurt and cut me out. I just I want to know what's next. Thanks. Maybe if you're still around and want to try another number we can do 123
>>
>>19356438

>Four of Spades
>Six of Hearts
>Jack of Hearts

So you have a lot of worries going into this. However, this meeting is certainly fortunate for you, at least according to what I'm looking at. You're having this meeting because someone has taken interest in you most likely. That means you need to go with the flow, make sure that your best qualities are visible and your worst are hidden away. Look for a young, fair-haired man, they're bound to be good-natured and friendly.

>>19356443

>Six of Hearts
>Ten of Spades
>Ace of Spades

Wew lad, this doesn't look good. She's in a very worrisome condition, very clearly troubled or panicked by something about you. If things keep going the way they're going, it's going to be bad for sure, perhaps even catastrophic.

>>19356444

>Queen of Spades
>King of Spades
>Three of Clubs

If I'm reading this right, Rachel has come out of a relationship, perhaps even a marriage, which was killed by unscrupulous behavior. Presently, you're pretty ambitious by going for her. Do it! The cards suggest it'll end pretty well for you!
>>19356456

>Black Joker
>Two of Clubs
>Ace of Clubs

This job was a risk for you, wasn't it? It certainly seems like at the moment you're facing a lot of obstacles and hardships, making you question the decision you made. But if you stay the course, it will reap huge rewards to you, massive rewards. Most likely the rewards will be financial to some degree, but they could be in some other form as well!

>>19356467

>Seven of Diamonds
>Eight of Clubs
>Red Joker

There's someone holding you back, yeah. However, the problem may not be permanent. The issue stems from some sort of dispute you had with them, perhaps related to work or money or some sort. Jealousy may also be a problem. It may be possible to start over with this person, and maybe repair your relationship. Alternatively, you can let go and strike out on your own. Either way, the future is yours. The Joker is a very open-ended card like that.
>>
>>19356585
>Wew lad, this doesn't look good. She's in a very worrisome condition, very clearly troubled or panicked by something about you. If things keep going the way they're going, it's going to be bad for sure, perhaps even catastrophic.

How do I fix it? And what is this thing anyways?
>>
>>19356436
What does she (T) think of me?
>>
>>19356436
What does my dad think of me? Is he disappointed?
>>
>>19356436
Does he feel that I am hopeless? Will he come back?
>>
>>19356436

Am I going to the club meeting today, spending time with my friend or spending time alone?
>>
>>19356585

>most fortunate for you

This is good. I'll be on my best behavior andlook for the fair-haired young man. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>19356436

Hi. Career reading here. Will I get everything I need for the job I'm going for? Thank you so much in advance!
>>
>>19356585
I have recently been talking to a girl, we'll call her Olivia. I think I'm making slow progress, but I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to know if my efforts will eventually bare fruit, or if I'm just wasting my time.

Thank you.
>>
>>19356436
so how's things between me and this guy i like?
i'm fem libra, he's cancer
>>
>>19355977
Oh hell yeah! what is up?
>>
Air query here, I've been having some mixed emotions and greatly appreciate if someone could do a reading on my query

What would my career look like?
>>
Trading.

>R
>male
>22

Will i get this job in DLL Company or any better soon?
>>
File: 1342047778526.jpg (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1342047778526.jpg
609KB, 1920x1080px
>>19356574
>There was a fight but I've apologized, begged for forgiveness even. He's hurt and cut me out. I just I want to know what's next. Thanks. Maybe if you're still around and want to try another number we can do 123

Does your first name start with a J?
>>
>>19356473

>Four of Spades
>Six of Spades
>Six of Clubs

From the looks of things, your game (whatever that may be) needs improvement, because you've had some pretty rough luck in the past. However, with some minor improvements and tweaks, you'll get a lot of beneficial results. Indeed, getting a lot out of a little seems to be the main idea behind the changes you should try.

>>19356485

Man-to-man, I'd suggest you wait for their car, because cars are fucking expensive. Still, let's see what the cards have to say:

>Black Joker
>Four of Diamonds
>Nine of Spades

This is a tough read, to be honest. This is definitely a risky decision, with a lot of uncertainty. It seems that you're leaning towards waiting for the car, which is usually the more sensible option. But for some reason, the cards are telling me that if you do that, misfortune and disaster will follow. Perhaps you should consider buying your own car? Either way, this is pretty contentious, I'd want a second opinion for sure.

>>19356543

>Queen of Diamonds
>Six of Diamonds
>Queen of Spades

This is a bizarre reading, but given the collective negative vibes from the cards, I'd say probably not.

>>19356564

>King of Clubs
>Three of Diamonds
>Six of Diamonds

A very kind-hearted, generous, affectionate man has been on her mind (possibly with dark hair, but not necessarily). Hopefully, this is you. If not, then there's a problem. Either way, be on guard and be tactful with her, because the cards are warning me about a possible disastrous argument coming down the pipes that might be avoidable.

>>19356634

>And what is this thing anyways?

>Three of Spades

A third person of some sort. Perhaps she's afraid that you're unfaithful?

>How do I fix it?

>9 of Diamonds

A very vague, very curious card. It primarily points to travel, perhaps taking her somewhere nice on a trip would help? Alternatively, some sort of new deal or arrangement may ease her anxieties.
>>
>>19356744
Still here?
>>
>>19356833
Yes.
>>
>>19356744
Hanged Man, ace of swords, 7 of coins

Yes you will. I dont think it will be at Dll and it might not be with the position or pay you were hoping for, but the job willbe there. There is some sort of sacrifice involved of your happiness but a job is a job at the end of the day and what pays pays. That doesnt mean its going to be terrible but not what you are expecting it to be fully. Perhaps overworking beyond set hours leaking into your personal life.

What does he want me to do?
>>
>>19356749
No
>>
>>19356770
>From the looks of things, your game (whatever that may be) needs improvement because you've had some pretty rough luck in the past.

by game I mean my social skills. I'm trying to meet women after years of being single and not doing anything to change my status.

>because you've had some pretty rough luck in the past.
Yes

>However, with some minor improvements and tweaks, you'll get a lot of beneficial results. Indeed, getting a lot out of a little seems to be the main idea behind the changes you should try.

I was starting to fear that it was a little late to improve. Thank you.
>>
>>19356637

>Six of Hearts
>Ten of Spades
>Eight of Spades

You've been a stroke of luck for T, you've been really taking care of her when she needs it. And right now, she really needs that care, because she's gotten some very bad news, something that's deeply upsetting to her. Perhaps an unexpected gift or invitation would get you a bigger place in her heart?

>>19356642

Went with one card for this.

>Jack of Spades

He thinks you mean well, but he still sees you as a kid, someone who is a bit immature and unreliable.

>>19356643

>Queen of Spades
>Two of Clubs
>Four of Hearts

You behaved unscrupulously towards him, didn't you? Perhaps you hurt him in some way? Maybe deceived him? Either way, if you want him back, you're going to have to make some serious changes. You need to really sort yourself out, and take a good long look at yourself before he can come back into the picture.

>>19356653

Going to do a single card reading for this.

>King of Clubs

Long story short, you're going to spend time with your good buddy, a real top lad.

>>19356708

>Five of Hearts
>Nine of Spades
>King of Spades

Another bizarre reading, but given the negativity of the cards, probably not.

>>19356709

>Black Joker
>Seven of Spades
>Six of Spades

You're taking a big risk on Olivia, breaking new ground, perhaps leaving your comfort zone by talking to her. From the looks of things, right now there is some obstacle to success with her, perhaps from within. Because if you don't address that main obstacle, that's all you're going to make with her, slow minuscule progress. It almost feels like you could be heading for the friendzone without a change of pace!

>>19356713

>Five of Spades
>Nine of Spades
>Ten of Clubs

Well, someone's in the pits, either you or him, but there's a heavy aura of depression hanging over someone's head at the moment. That's more likely than not a major obstacle between the two of you. Good news though: relief (via good luck) is coming!
>>
>>19356888

I see a man who like power, he probably wants you to take action, for example talk first, don't be afraid to tell him your feelings and your point of view.
>>
>>19356699
>>19356926

You're both very welcome!

And with that, I'm bowing out for now. All of that focusing and experimenting with trance states is really draining! I'll pop back in whenever, I guess, but I usually lurk at least once a day.
>>
>>19356436
How do i get over this girl, anyhting with her is just impossible, a painful delusion but i feel for her, and i rarely feel this for anyone, how can i forget her and ensure i dont ever suffer from this again?
>>
>>19356942
i'm the last one
that's probably me... thank you :')
>>
>>19355050
>>19355050
any readers or any form o f a diviner still on?
>>
>>19356436
will i become a cardiac surgeon
>>
>>19356942
>Long story short, you're going to spend time with your good buddy, a real top lad.

Before you answered my buddy called and told me they really want to hang out. Cancelled my appointment with the club today.
>>
>>19356436
will i be rich in future
>>
>>19356436
am i considered attractive
>>
>>19356436
what do the girls in my class think of me
>>
>>19356436
Will i manage to get a lot of plastic surgery that i need in the future?
>>
>>19356962
>>19356973

Glad to be of service!

>>19356958
>>19356972
>>19356984
>>19356989
>>19356992

bruh >>19356950
>>
>>19356993
Nevermind, im just fucking stupid.
Whatever
>>
File: 20160718_112259.jpg (418KB, 1080x1740px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_112259.jpg
418KB, 1080x1740px
>>19356436
Any relationship in my near future? Description if so would be appreciated
>>
Can someone, with accuracy trade me quick? Which route do I pick: A or W? Not people, but routes.
>>
>>19356998
Also abthird route T
>>
>>19356942

Hello! can you do a reading for me, about my ex. Is it true that he doesn't come back because he knows religion and his family will interefere in our relationship again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>1935699
Are you still there?
>>
>>19357080
Query?
>>
>>19357085
I want to know if the major choice I made was the correct one.
>>
trading

what do the girls in my class think of me
>>
>>19357080
How accurate are you? A, W or T route would be the best for my hopes? Not people.
>>
>>19357105
I'll draw iching for a good ol love reading please.
>>
>>19357133
>love reading please.

one love reading comig right up
>>
>>19357101
The Tower rev, 3 of Wands rev, 5 of Pentacles, Ace of Cups rev, Page of Pentacles

Get tired of waiting? Well, it's going to have a negative emotional impact on you in the sense that you'll come to regret betraying your emotions and your heart in a way. What you were thinking about was logic and pragmatic issues, and you're likely to get what you had in mind when you made this decision, at least in terms of raw material benefit, what is tangible and calculable. Aside from that, well, it's going to be emotionally upsetting, most likely for a good long while. Depending on the gravity and severity, it will have a certain degree of change on you as a person.

Let me know if that makes sense and what you read.
>>
>>19357133
Hey so I got :

>9 of pents, 3 of cups and 2 of cups

Hmm things look good. You might meet someone special during a class or business event.

The message right now is to invest in yourself as much as possible so when you meet someone right, you'd be in the right physical and emotional state to take advantage of the opportunity

The 2 of cup is a specially good omen that you might finally have found a relationship that is easy going, fun and makes both of you excited.

This was a surprisingly positive reading, keep your head up anon, you are gonna get lucky soon
>>
File: 1501093688616.jpg (75KB, 550x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501093688616.jpg
75KB, 550x560px
Anyone able to do a scry for my next 6 months, please? 27 male Been skipped all week :(
>>
>>19357133
are you still doing the reading or what?
>>
>>19357193
yep just wait, you're gonna like the result.
>>
>>19357180
Great! Good to know. Now which girl is it?

As for you, things are looking great too.

Hexagram 31 - Influence, line 3 and 5

Influence. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

So yeah, it might be an opportunity for you to go after her. However it also relates to stillness with one of the trigrams being the mountain. The image is one of a mountain with a lake on top. Where you are the mountain and your head is empty so it has space to welcome people. However with the lines it gives a warning that you might show too much interest too quickly and that can be unfortunate. You might wanna approach her but let her come to you for the most part. To exert influence you must let people come to you. Your stillness will make it a good environment for people to approach so clear your thoughts.

Otherwise you can look up the hexagram online too.

>>19357133
>>19357200
also Empath calls me dubs master Dré for a reason
>>
>>19357128
sorry for the delay, I must assume you are ?
>>19357128
>>
>>19357249
Yes.
>>
>>19355120
Yeah.. if your playing majong.
>>19355443
Marine Corps. My cards said so.
>>
>>19357289
Hey chessu u reading?
>>
>>19357128
>>19357128
These choices are about means to get money or wealth.

Choice A:
Temperance, 8 of wands, 9 of cups

This seems to be the best choice because it seems like a balanced way that will give you the happiness that you seek, both the 8 of wands and the 9 of cups imply that you will attain what you want, and the temperance suggests that you will not struggle emotionally or get a backslash on your health by doing so

Choice B: 6 and 7 of pentacles, 5 of cups

You might seem to think this is the best option, perhaps this is the one that seems to show more potential, however the 6 of pentacles suggests you will have to depend on someone else for a while before you actually get what you really want, and even if you do, the outcome will leave you empty inside, like if everything you did stopped having any sort of meaning to you.

Choice T: King of cups, reversed 6 of cups, reversed 3 of wands

This is an option you might emotionally associate with something positive, perhaps it's something you have an emotional connection to, however this is not a path that will lead you to the outcome that you seek, because the desire to pursue this path is related to a nostalgia factor, and not well planned decision, basically leading to a bad result on your goal, even if the idea might seem wonderful at first.
>>
>>19352685
>i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed to write the exams for all my courses. apparently, in one of my course im short of attendance. it's bugging me a lot.
thanks dear, hope everything is well on your side

Hello MedFag sorry for the delay!
>The moon, Page of cups rev, Strength
Ughh bud it seems like no.This going to makes things more difficult for you ,but you are a resilient soul! You must power through this!
>>
>>19353256
>Is he still in love with me?
>king of cups

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no babe sorry
>is it true that he is not coming back because he knows he's gonna hurt me again?
>viii of cups
Yes.....sorry about that anon
>>
File: 1501192923264.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501192923264.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>19357325
Angel. Guides said your getting a gift soon. From a father figure.
Also seeing a tropical place with a boat trip. Looks almost like the Philippines.
Try and focus on your major arcana for awhile since your rusty on some trumps.

See a child coming into someone's life. A girl. Becomes a accountant. Mite b kewl.

Feeling arm pain on the right side and your eyes changed color a little today... If you hadn't noticed yet.
Auras purple
>>
>>19357357
Lelz.
I think this queer is about to find a older man to love with that king.
And the eight suggests marriage material.
>>
>>19357322
Not exactly, but thanks. I am leaning towards T but still considering A from your reading. Did you have a query in mind?
>>
>>19357363
Cheswick, any messages from above for me? Kind of desperately needing it right now.
>>
Why is everyone vague as fuck on here. Tarot cards arnt vague. Neither are runes or tea leafs.
Is everyone afraid to be wrong on here or something.
>>
>>19357383
Yeah what's the irc link for div.
>>
>>19357363
Oh hey there Chess! How are you?
>>
Should I try to get back together with A?
Or be content with what I have?
>>
>>19357396
Fine, test your things out with these two questions.

How do I feel right now?
What are her feelings towards me?
>>
File: JW.jpg (18KB, 602x392px) Image search: [Google]
JW.jpg
18KB, 602x392px
>>19357396
Ches you are back!!!

I haven't talked to you in so long
>>
>>19357405
Yeah guides wanted you too know.
Depressed jackie ho died again.
>>
>>19357396
general love reading for a poor heart pls?
>>
>>19357405
Dad I need a query answerered quick, should I accept this job or keep the one I have
>>
>>19357402
Chess should I message my crush tonight?
>>
>>19357413
Her feelings are mixed. She feels bored she is going out this weekend to a mall. Seems to have horrible friends. Nice fucking ass though.
Anyway about your feels it's impossible to forward when your thinking is skewed like yours is. Why not relax and stop thinking with some porn.
>>19357428
Aww I missed u 2
>>
>>19357407
This has been like a five year struggle if someone could please just give me an answer
>>
>>19357437
>Ace of wands, queen of pents rev, IX
Ruled over by the tower.

Fuck man I feel your nervousness from over here. I would say you might wanna wait abit and stay put. This new job seems promising ,yet it could be fool's gold.
Stay in the safe zone and do more research on where else can you go.

Wishing you luck
>>
File: 1498786271453.jpg (215KB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
1498786271453.jpg
215KB, 1000x938px
>>19357437
Keep the one you have the plan with your dad falls through.
>>
>>19357452
>Her feelings are mixed. She feels bored she is going out this weekend to a mall. Seems to have horrible friends. Nice fucking ass though.
>Anyway about your feels it's impossible to forward when your thinking is skewed like yours is. Why not relax and stop thinking with some porn.

Well the above is true for the most part, dunno about the bored or mall thing.
How do I fix my feels and my thinking beyond just porn?What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>19357439
The only applicable answer is yes.
>>
>>19357429
Ah thank you! I really appreciate it. My right arm was in pain yesterday.
hmmm purple aura. I wonder what that means??
>Depressed jackie ho died again.
Again???
I wanna know the story behind this!
>>
>>19357396
What are KK's exact feelings towards me? I want to know them in detail and I want to know how to get into a relationship with her.
>>
Goes to anyone. Should i continue to try to get with Marie? Previous readings I've done suggest yes and that's where my occult path is led to as well but I'd like alternate opinions on both if possible
>>
>>19357428
I finally saw that movie it was complete shit.
What I haven't seen is dunkirk anyone have plot spoilers.
>>
>>19357472
Can you tell me what happens if I do? I am not sure they want to talk to me.
>>
File: jeremy-renner_a27214.jpg (14KB, 210x312px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner_a27214.jpg
14KB, 210x312px
>>19357463
Im dying?
>>
>>19357101
>>19357157
Really? Not going to follow through?
>>
File: 14._GettyImages-2659734.jpg (772KB, 3171x2056px) Image search: [Google]
14._GettyImages-2659734.jpg
772KB, 3171x2056px
>>19357486
Does C have feelings for me? Is he taken?
>>
>>19357463
Ive gotten like 3 people to answer whether or not it'll work, everyone has said it will be difficult but you're the only one saying it won't work, that, and this new job pays more, it doesn't have to do with his plan
>>
>>19357407
>>19357456

Please anyone
>>
File: meanwhile in France.jpg (56KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in France.jpg
56KB, 615x409px
>>19357486

'allo 'allo Cheswick.

What happens differently if I join the Marines instead of another branch?

In return I give you a picture of a stereotypical French couple.
>>
File: Ithinkhedead.png (171KB, 636x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ithinkhedead.png
171KB, 636x350px
>>19357479
Yeah purple means your 100% woke on the magic front.
Yeah your arm seems to really hurt can you possibly run energy into it. You know to fix it.
Pic related it's jackie.
He always dies at the end.,
>>
File: 35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg
69KB, 1024x510px
>>19357524
give me a nickname and a cute pic and I'll read it for you.
>>
>>19357486
do you connect somewhere to talk? any chats?
>>
File: 1498785091483.png (132KB, 700x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498785091483.png
132KB, 700x644px
>>19357499
Everyone is going to be there for you it's alright.
>>19357515
Do whatever then.
>>19357527
If you join the chair Force your safe and have a good life but you'll always wonder if you were good enough. You'll meet a nice guy who is your friend for life there too.
The marines however is better choice because you learn more about your inner weaknesses and actually change them. You make more friends but three will die. You won't die just a tiny bit of ptsd but I mean don't we all have a little ptsd these days. You find a better woman while in the marines too.
>>
>>19357504
Be careful... He likes to take advantage of tons sexually. I mean if your mature enough not to get attached then go for him if not find someone else
>>
>>19357570
What's your version of cute. What's your anime crush.
>>
>>19357578

Well that was a thoroughly informative answer. Now I actually lean toward the Marines.
>>
>>19357578
>Everyone is going to be there for you it's alright

are you srsly?Im really dying?...
>>
>>19357601

do you think my enemies will try to do some harm to me this semester?
>>
>>19357570
I would give you my heart If I had one
>>
File: 1497912914760.jpg (271KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497912914760.jpg
271KB, 1280x896px
>>19357601
>What's your version of cute.
escapist ideals that couldn't ever exist irl :^)
Just cute girls doing cute things m8, sometimes a little simple happiness or ideals represented through art are fun, even if you know it's not real.

>What's your anime crush.
Too many best girls to count.

>>19357655
Pretty edgy m8, what makes you feel like you're heartless?
>>
File: renn.jpg (7KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
renn.jpg
7KB, 180x280px
>>19357601
Does the man I like a lot want to be with me?
>>
>>19357667
my heart is stopping and there's nothing I can do about
None of my readings came true even though they were convincing
>>
Somebody tell me to do Shadow work pls.
I don't want to do it ,but I need to
>>
>>19357707

Why do you think that you need to?
>>
>>19357396
will i finally be able to do astral projection tonight?
>>
>>19357715
I need to fix parts of me but I don't wanna do it cuz it hurts.
Kinda like when you get a vaccine.
>>
>>19357732

Are you sure that you don't want to punish yourself? You shouldn't engage in such work because you want to hurt yourself, you should engage in such workings because you want to understand and learn to love yourself.
>>
>>19357667
Have you read centaur life it's great.
>>19357673
In a way he does but his personality will drive him away long before you do.
>>
File: best sin.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best sin.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>19357704
>None of my readings came true even though they were convincing
Reading given to you, or given by you?

What kinda concerns have you been looking for insight into anyhow?
>>
>>19357707
There's four kinds which one.
>>19357704
Then either they were reading a afteraura from someone else in your life or your guides don't want you knowing the future.
>>
File: 1423875918255.png (381KB, 854x724px) Image search: [Google]
1423875918255.png
381KB, 854x724px
>>19357772
Centaur's life was pretty cute actually. Thought it'd be another generic monster girl thing, but it was surprisingly cute and slice of life-y.

What kinda animutrash stuff are you into these days anyhow m8?
>>
>>19357772
What way?
>>
Maaan I'm feeling like shit, been moving my stuff from one place to another doing lots of lifting and walking, work has been busy too and I'm restless as fuck, only slept like 3 hours last night on a couch in my new place, I'm really not feeling this, I'm planning the leave the country but I'm young, have no studies and shit's complicated, I know for sure I'm not staying here because once my job is over I have nothing to do here, I'm supposed to be practicing guitar, composition and mixing because those are the skills that people say will take me somewhere, but I feel all this gear, as much as I love it, is a big weight on my back and responsability, how the hell am I supposed to carry all of this to another continent without it breaking?

Can someone please please do a future reading, even if it's short I won't mind

I'm male, 19, scorpio
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 208x242px
>>19357593
What happens if I try with him now?
>>
Still waiting Ches >>19357482
>>
>>19357801
Actually I'm looking for a new one babe. One with a goat guy. I'm thinking berserk
Or I mean if you have anything good. Tell meh
>>
>>19357824
Shame no iron price.
>>19357816
Give him space in this relationship ok. >>
>>
File: spiceandwolf.jpg (420KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
spiceandwolf.jpg
420KB, 1680x1050px
>>19357826

Not them, but do you like ECONOMICS? If so then pic related.

What is your taste?
>>
>>19357707
Ill tell you to do shadow work if you tell me what to do in terms of picking a job
>>
File: p11.jpg (253KB, 959x624px) Image search: [Google]
p11.jpg
253KB, 959x624px
>>19357833
Hey Ches, its my fate to become an extremely hateful being?
>>
File: 1432174832089.jpg (56KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174832089.jpg
56KB, 700x394px
>>19357826
Sure I can throw you a recommendation or two, what kinda genres do you enjoy or want to get into? Really depends on what kinda stuff you like m8.

As a generic recommendation if you haven't seen legends of the galactic heroes it might be up your alley, if you can get over the politics and space tactics/goverment chats. Some weird sci-fi thing with some pretty choice lines and occasional /pol/ tier social commentary.
>>
>>19357841
ok son give a good minute
>>
>>19357839
>>19357844
Seen both liked both. I Really like shit tier anime like mushi shi and wolfs rain and rahxephon.

It's a shame the guy in spice and wolf dies
>>
File: IMG_2924.jpg (48KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2924.jpg
48KB, 1024x769px
>>19355050
>people on this board legit believe in necromancy
>>
>>19357833
>Shame no iron price.

I wasn't asking.
>>
>>19357842
It's is at present. But a transformation later in life involving a partner shows you what it was all for.
>>
>>19357860

>About to greentext
>realize that in the context of Horo being a goddess he does die long before her, just not in the animu

V-valverave is pretty kewl if you like meditations on military stuff that flew over most people's heads.

Like, seriously, the series is built around a philosophical question presented in episode one.
>>
Ches does she like me?
>>
>>19357868
Negromancy*
>>
File: 1501202321722.jpg (58KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
1501202321722.jpg
58KB, 400x711px
>>19357774
Given to me
Love life concerns me ..a love general would be nice today m8
alias is Roni
>>
>>19357868
It's possible though. Through cloning and pulling a person's soul back into that body babe.
It's also possible to bind a soul into a object or your own body. I mean if your not a faggot or anything.

I mean I know of people who it was successful for a time... Until the soul broke free and they went crazy.

I'm actually researching how to use your own Chi to physically sustain ghosts.
>>
>>19357788
Four kinds ohhhhhhh nice yeah I have no idea. kek
>>19357744
I'm not punishing my self in any stretch of the imagination.
I'm doing it since I have alot of negative emotion from wayyyyyy back that continues to sabotage me to this day.
I'm bringing it to my consciousness and giving it the attention it deserves so I can lay it to rest.
>>19357849
Alright son what is ur query?
>>
>>19357870
>But a transformation later in life involving a partner shows you what it was all for.
gay ass shit, after all the suffering i go trhough, am i just supossed to keep quiet and accept it, just for one person who is probably pretending

How is this person supposed to look, to be?
>>
>>19357892
>through
>>
>>19357886
I feel like it might be somewhat unethical to trap a person's soul in an object.
>>
>>19357860
Is he stil hate me? Does he wants to talk?
>>
>>19357881
Lelz do people even summon black guys from a Ouija board?
>>19357884
Rice-a-roni??? Is that you.
>>
>>19357902
C-ches? You said you weren't vague... ;_;
>>19357879
>>
>>19357860
Not that anon but you might like witch hunter robin based on your baseline taste.
>>
>>19357888
Should I stick with the job I have right now, or should I accept the offer I have for the other job?
>>
>>19357860
I actually only just started watching Wolfs Rain and I find the animation really interesting.
>>
>>19357899
That's a shame you'll never git gud with that additude.
I mean a ghost called me Frankenstein the other day...
I have been successful with pulling souls into people they just don't remember who they are.
I'm really trying to find a way to make it so the ghost becomes the primary conscious... Nothing seems to work.
Binding into objects works but only other psychics realize the souls is there.
>>
>>19357923
The ending is Fucking great. Hige makes it.
Empath have you watched dn angel I liked the premise of that one.
>>
>>19357841
>what to do in terms of picking a job
>IV of cups, king of swords, VII of pents
>Ruled the the hermit

My dude you gotta grab your career by the balls. You selling yourself short? Stop that shit. You gotta finds a place that makes use of all your abilities mental and physical.
That is the only way to keep you feeling fulfilled.
Also some introspection if DUE. This is a good time to set out goals and find what truly makes you happy in terms of work
>>
>>19357922
Stick with the job dads plans fall through.
>>19357905
I'm.not
>>19357914
But the animation sucks...
>>19357873
Valve rave seems pretty kewl.
>>
File: 1423558232507.jpg (33KB, 401x248px) Image search: [Google]
1423558232507.jpg
33KB, 401x248px
>>19357884
Honestly it seems like a series of hurdles that need to be overcome, coming a distance only to face a wall of sorts that impedes progress until it can be addressed. The weird part about all of it is that given the direction of it you may end up being disappointed with the end result more than anything else, the question of if it'll work out and all that will always be present, but in a weird way it's like the feeling of finally making it somewhere and then asking "is this really what I wanted all this time?" perhaps the pursuit of it was what gave it interest, and when you realize what has finally come to fruition you might be a bit turned back from it all and wonder why it is that your were so interested in the first place. Honestly it seems that your biggest issue, and not saying this in a negative way mind you, is to find someone worthy of you, your standards are surprisingly high, but you really do stick by them. You want something or someone rather who can be a good person in almost every sense of it. Someone who is almost ideal, not to say you expect too much, just that such people are rare is all. You have potential for sure, but the need to satiate that level of want or expectation is going to be hard. Not impossible, but overall your main issue is in compatibility rather than opportunity. You could have a partner reall soon if you threw caution to the wind and let standards go, but you don't seem to be about that life, so it's hard to find a relationship you can be content with. Honestly I'd say stick by those ideals, you're better off that way. Just know that other people of that caliber will have similar expectations too, so make yourself available and of the same level of people you expect in return. Basically turn your standards back on yourself and see if you meet them as well. It's not a lost cause m8, just gonna be a bit challenging. You'll be fine m8.
>>
>>19357947
>I'm.not
Please read then.
>>
>>19357952
Hey Stray, willing to spare another for this lone anon?
>>
>>19357947
It's by Golden age Sunrise, same team behind Escaflowne and Cowboy BeeBoop, whatchoo smoking.
>>
File: 1452643703379.jpg (450KB, 1920x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1452643703379.jpg
450KB, 1920x1034px
>>19357826
you ever watched the two Ghost in the shell SAC seasons, or the older movies? it's a bit entry level and well known but well worth the watch if not just for the tacticool shit if you haven't seen it before.
>>
>>19357952
That's cute. But what would a girl know about masturbation.
>>
>>19357946
Working with my dad would make me happy, and the plan he has in mind is ideal for me, right now I'm just not sure which job is be happier at, before every shift at this job I nearly have a panic attack, I want to try out this other place but I'm scared ill still be just as anxious, as for the introspection, I'm not even sure how or where i would start, I pretty much always stuff feelings back just because they're too much work to deal with, any tips?
>>
>>19357975
Is it like lain. Cause I think I saw one episode and she in a computer fighting crime. It was alright.
>>
>>19357984
Cheswick, spare a read?
>>
File: tradingcardgame.png (250KB, 411x307px) Image search: [Google]
tradingcardgame.png
250KB, 411x307px
I can't even remember the last time I did readings; I'm so sorry /div/ f-forgive me ;_;
>Name/Nickname
>Gender and Quick description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Tarot, Rune, Empath, ES or Oracle. (I may choose the method if I feel it'll bring better/clearer answers. If you don't want this, just tell me not too)
>Query
>>
File: 1495533977356.png (428KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495533977356.png
428KB, 600x458px
>>19357978
>But what would a girl know about masturbation.
You tell me m8, kids these days are pretty lewd and degenerate desu. hard to find anyone not addicted to social media and whatnot. Kids growing up way too fast these days. Getting way too old for this shit. Everyone is pretty lewd these days overall, just saying.

>>19357984
Sort of think of it as the inspiration for the matrix but with more military themed stuff. Best way to describe it is metal gear solid meets the matirx. Half philosophical robot stuff, half tactical special ops shenanigans.
>>
>>19357982
My man im gonna empath this shit since I already feel your nervousness. Ill try a new fun method!
>>
>>19357997
What should I work on in shadow work?
Purple pentagram!
Empath pls
I'm a chill person and im empathetic and caring as fuck.
>>
File: 1500269727756.jpg (50KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500269727756.jpg
50KB, 498x383px
>>19357962
sure why not? get me a cute pic, nickname and a question, and I;ll do it. Not sure why you'd ask for me specifically when a bunch of other much better readers are floating around, but I'd be happy to read for you if you get me the above stuff.
>>
Hey everyone, it's my birthday today(still the 27th)

Anybody care to give me a free general reading please? I'd like to specify that i'm not looking for a gf or any betamale shit to be answered

I'd like to get some cold hard harsh general reading about things that could happen to me or that i should watch out for
>>
>>19357947
U a bich

>>19355050
Name/Nickname: noah

Gender and Quick description of yourself: male, blonde, white, kind of chubby

Colour shape combo: purple rhombus

Tarot, Rune, Empath, ES or Oracle: up to u bb

Query: what is going to happen in the next year? Am I going to grow as a person at all, and will I find my place?
>>
>>19357997
>Mika
>Female, dark hair and eyes, kinda tall
>blue triangle
>Empath
>Why is he so angry at me? We'll call him X.
>>
File: download (16).jpg (3KB, 208x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
3KB, 208x139px
>>19357997
Sachi
Female, 5 6 brunette hair green eyes
glasses
Black star
Tarot and or empath
Should I talk to him tonight? Will he be angry?
>>
>>19357997
hound
male a bit of cunt but every one i know says im a kind person brown hair, slight tan hazel eyes
Amber circle
i am not versed enough to know which would be best for my query so i hope you can be with me and choose what you think is best
will i find a good gf soon? i feel quite lonely
>>
File: 1200px-Anubis_standing.svg.png (411KB, 1200x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Anubis_standing.svg.png
411KB, 1200x2571px
>>19357931
>I have been successful with pulling souls into people
I have been successful with pulling souls out of people
>>
>>19357931
Try binding them to weaker minds, like children or the elderly or the crippled. Maybe people in comas.
>>
>>19358000
Thank you dad
>>
>>19357997
>Name/Nickname
C
>>Gender and Quick description of yourself
M, 5'9, dirty blonde long hair with green eyes, introvert loner
>>Colour shape combo
Purple triangle
>>Tarot, Rune, Empath, ES or Oracle. (I may choose the method if I feel it'll bring better/clearer answers. If you don't want this, just tell me not too)
>query
See
>>19358013

Thanks
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>19357947

I recommend that or GitS.

The Major in Stand Alone Complex is who inspired me to operate.
>>
>>19357997
Just looking for an energy checkup. I'm the tall dude with the silver star and blue background.
>>
>>19358014
How the fuck did it reply to OP, it was meant for
>>19357997
>>
File: IMG_20170727_191451.jpg (415KB, 2048x1342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_191451.jpg
415KB, 2048x1342px
>>19358012
I like you, Stray. You could give some really good answers if given the right context and you'll read almost anything. I can give you both silly and more serious questions.

Gia
What's the likelihood of N contacting me?
>>
>>19357997

Nicholas
Male who is tall, dark, and gruesome
Black star
Choose the method

The game is afoot, how does it play?
>>
>>19357997
""R""
Male, dark eyes, 5'9.
Kind of a resentful person, generic introvert loner, sensitive, emotional despite cold facade, defeatist, coward, opportunist.
Tarot or rune, i cant honestly choose.
Red circle
How do i act on my hate for all of them? and how do i increase it?
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511KB, 1056x1080px
>>19357931
>I mean a ghost called me Frankenstein the other day...
>>
>>19357997
Jessica
Short, brown hair. I have a scar on my right arm, two. One is a line. Wide face.
Red heart
Any method you like sir
Love reading for thus semester. Single now.
>>
>>19357997
Empath give me a general I'll make it worth your while.
>>
>>19357952
thanks doggo. its a hard situation cause im really dreaming about someone already known and for me only that person is worthy...its strange..she isnt even that cute or out of my league but her heart won over me. I really cant see other person for the case
what you see about it doggo
>>
>>19358042
Your such a faggot.
>>19358027
Ok I'll try it.
>>19358024
People in comas still have souls.
Kids never let go fully
Elderly??? Wouldn't work.
>>19358022
Oh yeah tell me more about that mister Anubis. How did you like my offerings of champagne grapes and fruit the other day.
What's your favorite food I can give you to make you thicc
>>
>>19357997
KS
Male, Short Brown Hair, Gray-Green Eyes, 5'8"
Red Triangle
Whichever method for a better picture
I want to know what KK thinks of me, her exact feelings for me, good and bad, and how I can exactly enter a relationship with her.

Thank you.
>>
>>19358071
Ches, why? ;_; >>19357957 >>19357905
>>
>Empath Reading
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09HEzdW3LNf
>>
>>19357997
Nyess
Male 5"11, brown eyes, black hair
yellow triangle
Empath
how things are going to be for me this semester?
>>
Can anyone just help me out and tell me what awaits me after it?
>>
>>19358071
>Your such a faggot
Why so?
>>
>>19358077
Empath do you mind if I get a reading on this girl that I've been talking to recently, I can give you any info that you wish.
>>
File: 1450506087291.png (1MB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
1450506087291.png
1MB, 1200x714px
>>19358065
>its a hard situation cause im really dreaming about someone already known and for me only that person is worthy...its strange..she isnt even that cute or out of my league but her heart won over me. I really cant see other person for the case

you and me both broski, it's weird innit? funny how one person comes along and turns your whole world upside down and everything you see reminds you of her huh?

Overall I see a time of contentedness in it but somehow still having doubts in it all. When she gets closer it seems hard to justify why it's happening or what she's actually like or after. Kind of like a sense of things being to good to be true. It's best not to let that get to you, really your best bet in is to pretend like she's just andyone else and play it natural and cool, the stress to leave a good impression or perform under pressure is messing you up more than helping so try to curb it if you can.

>>19358027
>The Major in Stand Alone Complex is who inspired me to operate.
Muh nigga of the highest degree. Same story here, still remember going to MEPS like a dork wearing a GitS shirt to be in that operator mindset. Good show, good tatse anonichi.
>>
>>19358014
ES reading; Future general
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b3K6vm3lmq
>>
>>19358040
What kind of a query is that? Seek mental help
>>
>>19357997
david
male, brown hair/eyes, tall, skinny.
indigo square
you can choose whichever method of reading

ive been feeling kind of lost in life recently. Ive been wanting to find a career for me, but idk where to start.
>>
>>19357982
>before every shift at this job I nearly have a panic attack, I want to try out this other place but I'm scared ill still be just as anxious,
This really concerns me. Do you have any idea why you get so nervous before work? I would say that the hermit card that I gave you in your other reading, might relate to finding the cause of this anxiety.
For some reason when I try to reach towards the root of your anxiety. I can't.
I got this lump in my throat. My solar plexus hurts. Arghhh I can't put my finger on it!!!!

>Aside that!!!
I feel like perhaps working with your dad is better for you are mental health and overall well-being. This new job that you keep talking about. Feel like a new change of pace, but what if that anxiety comes again?

>My advice:
Figure out why that anxiety is there and learn from it.
There is a trigger that's causing you to become anxious you need to find it and heal it. Maybe until then you'll be able to find a good job and nothing so anxious.

That is all I got and I'm tired as fuckkkkkk
>>
File: 1448396575575.jpg (87KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448396575575.jpg
87KB, 500x750px
>>19358034
Flattery will get you everywhere m8, cute! But really just a simple anonichi reading simple reads, nothing special, readers like me are a dime a dozen. Thanks for the kind words though.

Seems like more of an issue of method than availability or possibility. They can and want to contact you but have a series of protocols for lack of a better term that make it hard. They're way overthinking things and tend to categorize things. Impulsiveness might not be their strong suit and overall past interactions have set a precedent. Try to make things more casual and present yourself as the person that can be talked to about whatever, whenever. They seem to have an idea that they should only hit you up to chat certain things or on certain topics. Almost the feeling that they need an excuse or right event to happen before they can ask what's up. The thing is they want to chat with you but feel restrained in some sense of it and keep themselves from doing it, or rather overdoing it. They treada bit too carefully or worry about leaving a bad impression. try to make things more casual and less stuffy between you two and it should lighten the mood. They're the type who would love a friend to chat with on a daily basis but have a hard time getting to that point on their own, just be friendly accepting and willing to chat whatever whenever and it'll be surprising how often they come back to you to see what's going on or even to vent a bit. Just be sure you know what you're getting into, move forward only if it's what you want or can handle it, they strike me as a bit of the needy type overall.
>>
>>19358015
>Empath Reading
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H6e9hLwyI4
>>
>>19358111
i tried, it failed.
>>
>>19358012
hey, stary.
would you be able and i feel like a dick for asking to just help someone one last time for today?
>>
>>19358135
stray, sorry
>>
>>19358129
Why do you hate these people?
>>
>>19358129
Where are you from?
>>
>>19358143
south of the border. way south of it.
>>19358141
because im trash, and cant ever hope to relate to them, or just to live like them
>>
>>19358119
Thanks, senpai. Don't humble yourself too much though. I meant every word of it. :^)
>>
>>19358148
Out of jealousy? Seriously? How old are you? What did you have in mind?
>>
>>19358148
you're lying.
>>
>>19358097
I cant handle the flirt games..so much pressure
I'll try relax m8! Thank you
>>
File: bastet-chan.png (230KB, 881x1001px) Image search: [Google]
bastet-chan.png
230KB, 881x1001px
>>19358135
fire away m80, I hardly care, no need to be so formal and whatnot.
cute pic, nickname, and your question and I'll bite.

>>19358156
>I meant every word of it
you /div/ kids are weird. Really more of a cancer around these parts if anything, but really do appreciate the kind words, means a lot, needed to hear something nice like that right about now, much appreciated anonichi, best of luck with your endeavours, you got this m8.
>>
>>19357997
J
Female, reclusive introvert, hazel eyes
Grey oval
Any method you choose
Advice/read on this year
>>
File: 1422193823973.jpg (146KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422193823973.jpg
146KB, 1200x1200px
>>19358175
>I cant handle the flirt games..so much pressure
Not with that attitude m8, you'll be fine. It's one of those things that gets easier the more you work on it. It'll be a bit difficult at first but before you know it it'll be second nature if not fun to engage in. Keep at it and don't get discouraged alrighty? You got this, hoping the best for you m8, keep up the good work.
>>
>>19358017
>Empath+Tarot
King of Pents
8 of Pents
Ruled over by Ace of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MWfWx9WPRo
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Pb0XY9Zl8w
>>
File: 1501191334796.jpg (656KB, 1050x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501191334796.jpg
656KB, 1050x850px
>>19358177
I would think more of a lasting std then cancer.
>>19358027
Wait so your a solider then ?
AYO HOL UP.
>>
>>19358211
I mean a ghost called me Frankenstein the other day...
>>
>>19358077
Ayyy thanks my man!!! Don't worry about being hella vague!
Shadow work is not magic. it's taking the worst part of you, giving it the attention it deserves and healing it.
Think of it this way.
For example Let's say, I was born into a family that shamed anger. And that every time I would get angry my parents would beat me and shame me.
>You cant be angry that is not what good kids do.
I would learn that anger is something bad and should be repressed. Simply because that's how our parents taught us. I would grow repressing and swallowing anger. But what if I come across a certain trigger something that makes me angry and upset. My reaction would be completely blown out. Perhaps I would express my anger in an unhealthy way and not notice it.
Maybe my friends and colleagues will see that I'm being excessively angry over maybe something that was small.
I of course would not notice since I'm not allowed to be angry.

And this repressed anger would then sabotage perhaps my work. Maybe if I'm in a high-stress situation I might lash out in an overly angry way.
This isn't healthy and is something that needs to be given care. And that's basically what I do.
I'll ask myself what is something that brings me a lot of pain or makes me really angry?
Then I'll ask myself what was the most earliest memory you have of feeling this way?
What was the most recent time I felt this way?
Then a connection is made. Perhaps you have a certain trigger that then causes you to react in an overly angry way.
And that's when healing comes in. For this example, you would go back to your childhood. You see little you for the first time being shamed for being angry. You would go up to that child and tell them that it's okay and it's a natural human response to be angry. You would tell the child that it's not something that should be shamed instead listened to. You give that kid empathy and love. GIve them the support that you wish you had at that moment.
And bam healing!!!
>>
File: wallpaper-41a9f.jpg (2MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-41a9f.jpg
2MB, 5120x2880px
>>19358177
Icarus
How can i return to my better days? and its such a thing possible soon just to be able to overcome my current obstacles (hint, im getting fucked at life by them currently)
>>
File: 1487896357400.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487896357400.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>19358211
>I would think more of a lasting std then cancer.
Best analogy for my life I've heard to this day. An accidental unforeseen side effect of sex that lingers and is mildly annoying but people like to joke about it. Sounds like my life m8. Spot on analysis.
>>
>>19358177
Oh shit it's Stray!!!
How ya doing bud?
>>
>>19358158
>Out of jealousy? Seriously? How old are you? What did you have in mind?
from others perspective, im petty as fuck, but if you knew how things have been for me, it would be just a survival attempt.
>>19358174
huh? my place? im not lying, if you got reminded of someone else then im not them until they live there, but huh still
>>
>>19358077
Also my energy did separate into different categories ,which I would assume would be chakras, so you can look at them and tell me if there was anything that was in dire need of being balanced or healed via Shadow work
>>
>>19358020
>empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N9rO8djZt1
>>
>>19358217
Yeah. And a lot of people wouldn't delve as deep as I do.
How's your sister btw.
>>
>>19358026
Could you give me an area to focus on...I'm finding it a little confusing exactly what you want to know
>>
>>19358232
Other people have it worse than you. You're on a pc. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>19357997
Elizabeth
Female, dark skin dark hair dark eyes wavy/curly hair
Green triangle
Tarot
He wants to be alone for now, but will we have a chance to reconcile?
>>
>>19358268
My sister? I mean she called a ghost Frankenstein the other day...
>>
>>19358269
My personal life
>>
>>19358272
>Other people have it worse than you. You're on a pc. Grow the fuck up.
oh a pc its the end and beggining of all, how fucking naive
sickness that fucked you over? but you have a pc
constant abuse all of your lifetime by anyone? pc bro
constant depression? dude pc lmao
your family secretly hates you? not so fast anon, you have a pc
beaten up brutally as a kid? pc its your way out
cant interact with people normally because of your fucked up upbringing? pc
oh and there is even more
>>
>>19358128
That actually makes a good bit of sense, though it leads to more questions than answers. Thank you.
>>
>>19358282
And now i know you were bullshitting since the beginning and are just projecting onto a specific person with your fucking lies you spineless piece of shit
>>
>>19358276
I feel a meme.
>>
>>19358247
thank you mate
>>
>>19358298
I'm here for the memes!!!!
>>
>>19358293
whatever youre just wrong.
besides who are you to look down on anyone you fucking hollow human piece of fucking shit, youre here after all.
>>
File: 1452290534835.jpg (302KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1452290534835.jpg
302KB, 850x1209px
>>19358224
Learn from them but reaize it's in the past. much like a person flipping through an old album of pictures theres a lot in there that you've forgotten or small details that were a trouble at that point in time. A series of small inclinations that worried you then but don't now. In a way it's best to leave the past in the past, lest you lose your ability to look back on it and learn from it. It's possible to overcome your current situation and in a way it'll be added to that book of pictures and memories as something you may be able to llok bak at fondly, with ither a smile on your face or the misty eyed look of someone wonderingwhere the time went. The idea is that it isn't as dire as it seems, you'll find a way and overcome, just make sure you use the past to better yourself rather than retreat back into. Overall it's better to think of it as a closed chapter and look at what came out of it, what skills and lessons you've learned if any from those experiences. Keep moving forward but there's nothing wrong with looking back from time to time, just don't let it consume you or make you resent the life it's led up to at this moment. Live in the moment and for the future but know your past played a big part in making you who you are today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4

>>19358229
took the day off from being all goody goody to indulge one last time in my old bad habits. Kind of a mess as always if I'm reading here and whatnot. How're you today Angel-kouhai?
>>
>>19358247
also the resting bitch face was a bit too accurate
>>
Anyone got Chackra Apotheosis' email??
>>
>>19358306
Thank you stray, not what i expected but it will help.
>>
>>19358276
>tfw only a regular Frankenstein.
Any tips on advancing to the next level of ghost Frankenstein, so I can start haunting people and shit?
>>
>>19358306
Stray what about fate stay night is it good.
>>
>>19358026
>Tarot Reading;Future General
2 of Pents
King of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Swords
Counseled by The Moon(r) and 3 of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1g7eypQ3sPC
>>
>>19358177
Em
Can I bring him back to me? How?
Cute pic incoming
>>
>>19358298
I mean a Frankenstein memed me A ghost the other day...
>>
>>19358328
Those are some terrible cards.... Godspeed anon
>>
>>19358304
me too
>>
>>19358325
Ask cheesedick, she da true MVP concerning this stuff
>>
File: 1450738149323.jpg (94KB, 490x457px) Image search: [Google]
1450738149323.jpg
94KB, 490x457px
>>19358327
Meh, seems more hype and waifufaggotry than anything. Wouldn't really recommend, mostly just Arthur/Saber waifuposting and accelerator nonsense. There are better meme shows to get into m8. It's not bad, but not really too good in my opinion either, really meh overall.

Mostly just a bait show for people who want to order way too many plastic ass saber figures. It's a trap m8, avoid it if you have taste. Or go down that path, and end up with a shelf of casual figs, who am I to judge? :^)
>>
>>19358040
I'm not comfortable answering this query sorry.
>>19358036
This feels...underhanded. I don't like the vibe I'm getting from this..
>That description
Wait...is it you? Sauron guy?
>>
>>19358012

nick:AN
hey stray buddy,
how are you? i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed write my final exam for physiology

just a basic yes/no tarot would be good

hey stray buddy,
how are you? i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed write my final exam for physiology

just a basic yes/no tarot would be good
>>
>>19358306
Well I guess you're right. It's okay to relapse. We all need a break from time to time.
I'm doing good getting a bit sleepy. I'm trying to figure out my new deck. She is being interesting.she only wants to work with my queries. I have used her on other people, but she makes no sense. I wonder why?
>>
>>19358349
>I'm not comfortable answering this query sorry.
can i cahnge it a least?
like to something more positive.

how can i overcome this years obstacle, but anyways thanks for considering it at least or something
>>
trading iching for a next gf reading please
>>
>>19358333
Kek wills it.
>>19358345
Is there any show with a main that looks like gilgamesh that's good the. Halp plz.
>>
>>19358328
Thanks for the reading and wishes but that wasn't exactly the kind of reading i was looking forward to but i thank you so much for it nonetheless
>>
>>19357486
I saw Dunkirk recently
Objectively, it was a technically well put together movie, the right length in terms of run time, solid acting all round, and generally engaging. Subjectively, I really bloody enjoyed it. I rate 5/7.
>>
>>19358370
I mean Frankenstein called me a ghost the other day...
>>
>>19358353
Probably a spirit attached. Why not offer orange peel to the deck. It usually works.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (114KB, 932x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
114KB, 932x651px
>>19358331
>>
>>19358045
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
King of Pents
10 of Cups
Ruled over by The Sun
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Q9grM8PDrS
>>
File: alchemic magician.jpg (349KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
alchemic magician.jpg
349KB, 800x533px
>>19358350
>just a basic yes/no tarot would be good
>tarot
I think you got the wrong door buddy. I can do tarot but my deck is silly anime girls and whatnot so I rarely dig it out much these days. I can scry for you instead if you want.

e-mail the professor and put yourself at the prostration of the court, make up a bs exucse if need be, or don't point is that if you act humble and genuinely like you /need/ this you'll be surprised at the lenience given to you, don;t take it for granted however and get that shit done, you'll get the opportunity so start it now and submit it asap once you get the go. Be humble and ask the professor with a sense of humility and genuine need, appeal to their human side and you'll catch a break though it's a bit unorthodox and against protocol, if done right it'll give you an in to finish your exam and get a grade albeit a bit reduced due to the circumstance, but some credit is better than a zero ain't it?

>>19358331
>bring him back
M8, he's hardly even really gone, Reminds me of someone covering their eyes and saying "if I can't see you you can;t see me". They're hardly any real distance there and they're dicking around in seeming far and away in it all while they're actually more close to the situation that they'd be willing to admit. If anything they aren't actually fully closed on it all, the iron is still hot so to speak so it might not be a bad call to press it now while it's still open. Sit his ass down and have a real nigga talk about what happend and what it was that made things go the way they did, because as far as I see it closure has yet to really set in. There's still a chance to get back into things the wound is far from closed and is just being hidden behind a bandage. The time is now, press it and see where it goes.

>>19358353
>she
You call your deck a she like a boat or something, cute! Give her a name or anything? I know some people name their musical instruments and stuff, makes it more personal, and whatnot.
>>
>>19358053
Worth my while oh?
>>
>>19358373
Outline plot in greentext plz.
Will trade for plot
>>
>>19358385
Oh yeah!!! Her name is Erza!! She is one of my guardian angels.
An orange peel. That makes me giggle. I'll try it.
>>
File: 71.jpg (50KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
71.jpg
50KB, 475x267px
>>19358395
No vocaroo bullshit it doesn't work on my phone.
>>
>>19358349

>Sauron guy

Which Sauron guy? I'm a Sauron guy.

It is a pretty seedy business though.
>>
>>19358398
In summary it's about a girl who saw a ghost that called her Frankenstein since no one dares to delve this deep as her into this then Tommy Wiseau shows up and say
>oh hai Mark
>anyways, how's your sex life?

bretty nice plotline desu senpai senpai
>>
>>19358390
Hahahahah! Yeah her name is Erza!!!
>>
How is /div/ this fine evening?

I don't want to go deep. Three people get three card readings in exchange for pictures of black foxes. Not red or white, black.
>>
File: astaroth.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
astaroth.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19358370
>Is there any show with a main that looks like gilgamesh
Have you tried literally every shounen anime ever? :^)

Honestly though have no idea, tend to watch shows with cute gal doing cute things mains, No idea about guys doing weird shit shows, sorry m8. though I bet a lot are out there. Fuck it you've already posted Gilgamesh a bunch of times in this thread go watch fate already, may as well. Don't let me ruin it for you. Might be fun. Lord knows I've watched shows before because I thought one character was worth watching it. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 3b7aa47d5ca9829b41c250ec0fec6a51.jpg (713KB, 1280x1277px) Image search: [Google]
3b7aa47d5ca9829b41c250ec0fec6a51.jpg
713KB, 1280x1277px
>>19358403
Angels love citrus smells. I thought you knew.
>>
>>19358416
Can i get a general reading please
>>
>>19358416
Will i pass this year at my studies? i still have a chance, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 880x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 880x692px
>>19358424
Forgot pic
>>
>>19358422
Huehue
I don't really include food in my practice since angels don't eat.
The only thing I have useD in terms of food is alcohol for saints.
>>
>>19358416
can i ever get a gf that looks like that girl (M)?
not a celeb crush or anything, just unrequited love
>>
File: j28bAgL.jpg (928KB, 5040x2160px) Image search: [Google]
j28bAgL.jpg
928KB, 5040x2160px
>>19358416
What about skittle foxes
>>
>>19358079
>>19358114
>>19358186
>>19358273
Sorry guys, gonna take a little break; I had a bit of a rough sleep and it's sorta hitting me. I hope you understand. I'll still be around to answer questions and discuss whatever you need
>>
>>19358436
>>19358429
>>19358426
Denied since that's a black fox hue hue
>>
>>19358438
Only if they can be ghost and call you Frankenstein
>>
File: 1416643472747.jpg (161KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1416643472747.jpg
161KB, 1095x730px
>>19358413
That's pretty cute actually, I have a bad habit of giving things names or nicknames so I feel ya on that one. Just makes things more personal and fun overall if you ask me. Though Erza seems like an old man name if anything, If I were a girl and people called me Erza I'd be a bit moody too, just saying, try giving it a more cutesy or feminine nickname even if it's just a version of Ezra that's more cute sounding and see if she'll be a bit more helpful then, sounds weird but it might be worth a shot, what do you really have to lose anyhow?
>>
File: Black Foxes UK Web Link.jpg (78KB, 763x431px) Image search: [Google]
Black Foxes UK Web Link.jpg
78KB, 763x431px
>>19358436
pic was the same as someone else so heres a new one
>>
>>19358431
Except you supposed to give them the body and blood of christ.
Ie. Food and drinks.
I change up Anubis and his friends food every week usually use fruit. Likes grapes.
>>
File: angel.jpg (166KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
166KB, 1024x640px
>>19358431
>angels don't eat.
Plans to invite angels over for a fancy dinner party someday are now ruined. Why live?
>>
>>19358444
My dude, she named her self Erza. She is super helpful with me ,but with others she sucks ass.
This is also my first time having and using a physical deck. So we are both figuring it out.
>>
>>19358424
>>19358429

Three of Cups
Queen of Cups
The Emperor

Expect to suddenly make a lot of friends, particularly thanks to a young lady with an extended social circle. This will put you en route to something that will work out fortuitously for you.

>>19358426

Five of Pentacles
Knight of Swords
Strength

You will have to really knuckle down, and it won't go so well at first, but if you dig in you will be able to eke by. After that you will have the study skills required.

>>19358436
>>19358451

King of Wands
The Magician
Knight of Cups

As outrageous a question as it is, apparently so. Huh. That's looks though. The cards say nothing about her personality.

>>19358438

I'll allow it for you bb.
>>
>>19358451
He said no red white or black foxes. Your not getting read.
>>
>>19358456
So are you like half possessed ATM angel ??
>>
>>19358416
Trade m8? Query?
>>
>>19358458

Commas, dear.
>>
>>19358458
Quit it Frankenstein

>pic related
me
>>
>>19358452
>fruit
Yumm
Wait who was the diety you sacrificeD chickens to?
>>19358453
Ah no I'm sure they would happily join you!
>>
File: tumblr_n54hz3zy7Y1tadh3bo5_1280.jpg (337KB, 1280x1194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n54hz3zy7Y1tadh3bo5_1280.jpg
337KB, 1280x1194px
>>19358457
Hey black ever seen a pink champagne fox
>>
Trading, I want to know where I stand with a particular girl and how I'm shooting myself in the foot.
>>
>>19358223
That's...really interesting and convoluted haha. But I completely understand the underlining principle. Thanks for the explaination Angel
>>19358310
>>19358302
Anytime man. And seriously, smile more; honey, vinegar, flies etc.
>>19358287
Sorry to hear that, you just look after you darling <3
>>19358356
I just don't believe hate should be something that should be nurtured and grown. Hate should be like a flash fire; let it rage and burn and WOOSH then...nothing.
>>19358371
I'm sorry I couldn't help you more my friend. My sincerest apologies.
>>19358408
I don't know what you even want missy moo
>>19358409
There's a guy who I've given readings to in the past that describes himself as "tall dark and gruesome" and every single reading I got for him was also spoopy as fuck...Just checked the archives and yea you are. You're easily one of my favourite and most memorable querants
>>
>>19358461
Who knows?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>19358470
Ever seen a ghost's dick who called you Frankenstein??
>>
>>19358470

I... I have not. Is that from that Russian experiment?
>>
>>19358474
No prob. I'm new to this aswell.
>>
File: tNJbAve.jpg (38KB, 604x399px) Image search: [Google]
tNJbAve.jpg
38KB, 604x399px
>>19358469
Lelz no those were petes chickens I bought them at costo already cooked.
>>19358464
Same color as my siamese
>>
>>19358462

Are my instincts about tomorrow's meeting correct?

>>19358486

Bootiful.
>>
>>19357485
Should I reformat my question or are the readers done?
>>
>>19358474

I live a pretty spoopy life. I've considered writing a book about it.
>>
>>19358490
Nine of swords
King of cups
The Lovers

Yes, it wont go well. But dont make a stink about it when you are there. Keep it on the down low that you know. You will have an ally on your side somewhere.

Some cards on what I can expect in the near future with M and I?
>>
>>19358486
Rotisserie chicken.......yummmmm!!!!
>>
File: 1434685806344.jpg (451KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1434685806344.jpg
451KB, 2560x1600px
>>19358469
>Ah no I'm sure they would happily join you!
Haha I was just joking. Honestly doubt they'd want anything to do with a silly person like me anyhow. Might try that out just for funsies though now. You think angels like lasagna and wine? I imagine a dinner party with angels and a mortal would be all kind of awkward actual.

Jokes and sillyness aside, I'm not sure I really even believe in them, what's your experience with them if I may ask, they seem thematically cool, but I've honestly never been able to reach out to them for whatever reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x305px
>>
>>19358457
>As outrageous a question as it is, apparently so. Huh. That's looks though.
Ah yes, against all odds
>The cards say nothing about her personality.
Thats a fucking shame, probably will be wildly different, thats like half the reason why i loved her.
>>
>>19358512
>/div/ ghost Frankenstein general

It;s funny because we're all actually monsters here :^)
>>
>>19358483
That's a thicc corgi.
>>19358476
Seen a lot...
>>19358482
Nah he's a pet they bred them and he popped out.
>>
>>19358483
Well keep me updated on how it goes; perhaps I can adapt it to my healing methods for others?
>>19358495
Do it man, but only if I get a signed copy :P
But seriously, I love seeing you around here.
>>
>>19358516
Let's all call Cheesedick a Frankenstein
>>
>>19358499

>Yes, it won't go well

Welp. I was hoping that we could stop playing games and get down to business, but I guess that's not on the table just yet. I'll keep at it and smile a lot.

>M & I

Ace of Cups
Five of Cups
King of Cups

Whew, lots of cups. This is going to be a rollercoaster. At first it will be lovely, then you'll hit a bit of a rough bit, but things will smooth over almost as quickly. The long and short of it is that you're on a roller-coaster moving quickly, but it's a fun coaster and just when you think "nah, I'm done" it gets fun again.

Best of luck, enjoy the ride.
>>
File: mumen.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mumen.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>19358457
>You will have to really knuckle down, and it won't go so well at first, but if you dig in you will be able to eke by.
the eternal struggle, the pressure against failure.
how lovely.
Thank you Black Acanthus
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x296px
>>19358517
>Seen alot...
Ever suck fuck nutted one?
>>
>>19358517

He's cute.
>>
File: Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg (1MB, 951x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg
1MB, 951x1228px
>>19358512
I wonder how many actually screencap. And how many I have.
>>19358501
I dunno seems like dogfood to me... I don't eat chicken.
>>19358516
Nah just michi.
>>19358537
Ever used a Ouija board in the pale moonlight.
>>
>>19358547
>Ever used a Ouija board in the pale moonlight.
never actually used a weegee board

why?
>>
new thread y'all

>>19358582
>>
>>19358585
lol
>>
Anyone know a gud demon anime.
>>19358566
You know getting a read is blasphemy against most gods.
Why are you actually here anon.
>>
>>19358600
nigger u wot
>>
File: 62406576_p0.jpg (598KB, 1280x1860px) Image search: [Google]
62406576_p0.jpg
598KB, 1280x1860px
>>19358600
>good demon anime
sin nanatsu no taizai :^)

It's trashy don't actually watch it man.
>>
>>19358398
>>19358410
The above anon ain't me but yeah cool
Here plot:
>be 19 year old britfag
>coming back from scouting with other britfags
>andthatswhenthingsgetknockedinto12thgear
>human confetti parade as entire team except for me is gunned down
> run back to the Breadsticks line of defense and then onto the beach at Dunkirk
>300,000 men standing on the beach waiting for evac, wounded are priority
>300,000
>imnevergoingtomakeitoffthisbeach.pdf
>remember that i've been needing to take dump since beginning of movie
>go find a nice dumping spot right next to a guy burying a suspiciously naked corpse
>I look at him
>he looks at me
>and I LOOK AT HIM
>AND HE LOOKS AT MEEEEEE
>"you want to go find a wounded guy and pretend we're meds so we can get the fuck outta here?"
>oui
>run like hobbits to the med ship cuz it's boutta leave
>we make it
>feelsgoodman
>"who are you two? Go on, tott off!"
>goddamn naval fag
>end discrimination against land fags, vote yes to the equal rights act
>we get off
>new friend is a cheeki kunt and climbs down the pier structure and underneath to hide
>I say toodlepip and cheerio good idea m8
>now we wait
>and now for a very special guest appearance, German uboat and his famous co-star: Torpedo
>straight into the side of the ship
>it sinks
>well that takes care of the wounded
>kind of feel bad
>help the stranded onto the dock
>another naval officer spots us
>"we'll get you lads on the next ship post haste god save the queen would you like some tea and jam on toast"
>"right you are sir"
>realise that we're bone dry and all the survivors are wetter than a priest in a pre-school
>quickly dunk ourselves into the water
>crisis averted
>get onto ship
>go below deck for them promised goodies
>all is well in the world
>new friend gone and disappeared
>k den
>make new friends through grunts of mutual appreciation for England water and jammie dodgers
>Guess who's back for a second appearance
>you guessed it
>hull compromised
>>
>>19358692
Cont
>electricals are blown out
>pitch black and the water level is rising
>about to black out and drown when somebody opens the hatch leading to not dying in a sinking metal coffin
>bailbailbail
>turns out it was new friend who opened the hatch
>he stayed on the upper deck
>smart frog
>see skiff
>swim towards it
>"nah fuck you guys, we're getting outta here, but we'll take you back to shore though"
>fuck aight what choice we got
>sit on beach
And that's where their story ends for the moment
>be landfag officer
>fuck this situation, gather platoon and gtfo
>need to find a way off the beach
>all we can manage is a skiff
>it'll do, maybe we'll be picked up by a vessel further out
>a little while out from shore we spot one
>"Hey! Help us please! Please let us on!
>"Haha good joke m8"
>make no effort to help us
>nek minut, it sinks
>kek
>same fags who denied us now want our help
>"haha good joke m8"
>feel bad though so bring three of the soldiers back to shore
>further out now and we spot another emergency vessel
>"Please help us!"
>success
>hitch a ride
>they offer us tea and jam scones
>GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>all is well in the world
>"what is the name given to a cigar-shaped, self-propelled, underwater missile?"
>Alex, i'll take [What is 'Bad Luck'?] for $300
>correct
>ship ripped apart
>manage to escape from the lower deck
>my entire platoon and all those on board drown
>scramble onto a section still afloat
>pass out
>wake up to shouting
>"oi. oi. OI!"
>I see a young lad standing at the bow of
>a fucking pleasure boat wtf?
>say nothing
>they throw me a rope
>I take it and climb aboard
>they try to ask me questions
>too traumatised to say anything
>they tell me to go into the galley and rest
>FUCK NO I'M NOT DOING THAT
>sit huddled in the corner praying they go away
>at least we'll be back home soon
>close eyes and try to forget the cries of my dead comrades
>wake up to chatter
>one of the lads is asking about a spitfire flying overhead
>>
>>19358907
Cont
>that's strange, why is it flying back to England? Shouldn't it be flying towards France?
>ask the father of the lad where exactly we're going
>"to Dunkirk obviously"
>nigga what
>"why would you go there!? You'll be slaughtered!"
>"Because it's the right thing to do"
>this man is insane, I have to do something or we'll all die
>try to take hold of the wheel and turn the boat around
>young lad and his friend try to restrain me
>get the fuck off me, i'm doing you all a favour, you do not want to see what i've seen
>accidentally biff young lads friend in the face
>falls down the stairs into the galley
>oshit
>young lad lets go of me and runs down into the galley
>oshitoshitoshit
>turn around and walk back onto the deck
>we can't go back we can't go back we can't go back
>sit back down in the corner and hope that i'm already dead and this is just a fever dream
>a second spitfire flies overhead
>>
>>19358997
>be airfag pilot
>doing pilot stuff, three of us in formation, flying to towards France to fuck the Germans in the ass, HEY!
>fly over an English pleasure boat
>the fucks that doing out here
>whatever
>super slam contestant number one we got a couple Messerschmitts up ahead
>haha more like Abouttobeblowntobitts
>high five pilot buddies through cockpit glass
>dogfight time
>dogfight time over
>end up taking one of the German's down, so did Collins, but team leader isn't responding
>see team leader's wreckage in the water
>oh
>hard to respond when you're dead
>notice that the fuel gage took a hit, don't know what the level's at
>shit
>"Collins, what's your fuel at?"
>"50 gallons"
>50 gallons it is
>fly on
>>
>>19359060
Contd
>be quintessentially British middle aged man
>commisioned by the navy to be a part of the 'commercial fleet'
>a back up measure should a naval evac fail, but rest assured that that's never going to happen and we're not going to be needed, but just in case, but there's nothing to worry about, but just as a precaution
>it fails and we're needed
>prepping boat for immediate departure
>we only have room for emergency items
>fill it with life jackets, tea, biscuits, jam, and scones
>we only have room for emergency items
>notice that Peter's friend George has notified the naval officers that we're ready to leave
>thank George and tell him to be on his way
>he turns away, hesitates, and then jumps back onto the boat
>whatdidIjusttellyou
>fuck it whatever if you die it's not my fault this one's on you
>make a last minute decision to fuck the Navy and go it alone
>pull away from dock just as the officers make it to our berth
>haha fuck you
>motor off into the distance
>a couple hours pass and we've kept a steady course towards good ol' Dunny
>George and my lad are being good, asking questions about war and its machines
>the beauty of the destruction of humanity and the weapons we create to accelerate it
>like music to my ears
>after a while we come across a soldier adrift on a piece of wreckage
>tell the lads to rope him in
>he climbs aboard and I can see it in his eyes
>he's not and will never be the man he used to be
>doesn't answer a sigle question poor Peter's asking
>George tried to offer him a cup of tea
>smacks it away and stares despondently at the outside of the wheelhouse
>ask the lads to offer the galley to him so he can rest
>his demeanour changes from that of an empty cannister to a live round, alarm written clearly across his face
>ok maybe not then
>tell the lads to leave him be for the mean time
>we'll coax him into the galley and then unbeknownst to him, lock him in a room later in the movie
>brilliant idea
>>
>>19359185
>look back occasionally to make sure he's still there
>hasn't moved for a good 3 hours now
>dead.jpeg
>the low rumble of the Spitfire overheard stires him
>ohgoodnotdead.jpeg
>Peter asks what it is
>it's a plane you dickhead what else could it be
>he wants to know why i'm not concerned about it
>"because it's one of ours"
>"but you didn't even look to see"
>bitch I told you it's one of ours
>"how did you know without looking?"
>"you hear that engine, my boy? That's the sound of the Union Jack being hoisted into the air. The sound of shitty fish and chips being fried in a shitty pub. The sound of disgustingly warm beer being poured into a tall Sherry glass. The sound of a football on a muddy pitch because it never stops fucking raining. The sound of Earl Grey drained from the finest china by the wrinkled lips of the Queen. That is a Rolls Royce engine, my son. And that is the engine of the British Nation. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN."
>"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, DAD."
>"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, MR DAWSON."
>"right you are boys. Right you are."
>"where exactly are we going?"
>lo, the soldier speaks
>to France you idiot lol
>"to Dunkirk, lad"
>hfw
>"why would you go there!? You'll be slaughtered!"
>you're probably right but i'm not about to tell you that
>"because it's the right thing to do"
>perfect response, that'll satisfy him
>he lunges at the wheel and tries to turn us around
>i'm fighting against him while the lads try to restrain him
>he's thrashing around
>corks George in the head and George falls backwards down into the galley
>Peter lets go of him and runs down to George
>the soldier swaggers and his eyes are wild
>he turns away, walks back out onto the deck and collapses into the corner again
>mfw i'm pretty sure he's just murdered my son's friend
>mfw I brought a minor on board with no experience in anything and his whole life ahead of him and he fucking dies
>"he's in a bad way, dad"
>buthe'snotdead
>"do what you can, son"
>several hours later
>"he's dead."
>FUCK
>>
These three timelines (land, sea, and air) overlap throughout the movie, so basically all these characters come into contact or close quarters with each other. It ends with several of the landfags, one pilot, and the wild, accidental child killing soldier making it back to England. As well as some 300,000 men that were succesfully evacuated from Dunkirk.
I know you said outline the plot, but I had time to kill and felt like writing.
>>
>>19358311
I do! Oh wait, that's me.

I sleep for 16 hours and suddenly EVERYONE wants to talk to me?? Who knew not getting out of bed could make a person popular...

[email protected]
>>
>>19357931
Try hypnosis to deactivate the portions of the brain the consciousness of the occupant utilizes for self awareness to allow a temporary overlaid consciousness to assume outer awareness with their own self aware capabilities driving the stimulus response of the inhabited body.

Don't expect it to last long though since the occupying soul of said body in use will be able to resist even without self aware functions.

Survival instinct isn't self aware, watch out for its resistance.
>>
>>19359621
Thank you, dear!
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.