[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 85

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19347899
>>
Anybody up for a trade?

I want to know, what does JG want from me?
>>
Can someone please do a reading for me. Perhaps "general" one about meeting my husband, if I should move out of the country (when will that happen) and my career. Really need some guidance, would appreciate any reading, thank you in advance!!! XOXO!!!
>>
File: IMG_2701.jpg (271KB, 2048x1968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
271KB, 2048x1968px
From last, air query about general love life for the next 2 months.

I wish I wasn't shit at cards. I'll draw smth for you if that works. (Pic not related)
>>
Reposting from the last thread.

I came across some news today regarding a girl I like, she says its just a meme, but I don't know. Some guy we both know was being cryptic as fuck about certain things, but I don't know if it was in regards to her, or he was referring to someone else. A bit of a weird situation, but I'm questioning it today and thinking of just moving on, but I don't know, I came to legit care and I hope she's happy, but ya know how it goes.

I really need a reading on the situation, whether the guy we both know was referring to the other guy in the picture that may or may not be a meme (which is possible knowing her), but I don't know anymore. My brain hurts.

Please help. ;_;
>>
>>19352162
I wish I can offer a reading in return. First day in this site seeking this for guidance, and are thankful for anyone giving me a reading.
>>
Trading!
Does he really only want sex from me?
>>
>>19352221
see>>19352149

I'll start yours
>>
File: goth_girl-satanic.jpg (31KB, 489x621px) Image search: [Google]
goth_girl-satanic.jpg
31KB, 489x621px
>>19352149
>>19352234
>>19352221
>Does he really only want sex from me?

>The Tower, Two of Swords, Nine of Pentacles

Other than the 9 of Pentacles, these are not good cards to get. Seems like that's all he wants in the short term and hasn't given the long term any real pants. I get the sense of a lot of lust being pushed towards your direction. You don't have all the facts yet though, which is why you asked here. What you need to do is talk to him 1 on 1, ask him point blank what does he want from you and where does he see you going. You'll be able to tell if he's bullshitting you or not. Once you have all the facts, it's time to make your decision, rationality will win in the end and you'll be fine because you have a good head on your shoulders.
>>
>>19352234
>that filename
I laughed way harder than I had any right to at this.
>>
>>19352304

I don't even remember where I got all these pictures of qt girls? Now I'm just waiting for the other reader to hold up her end of the bargain, any day now.........
>>
>>19352317
I just like how it was
>alternative alternative girl girl blue eyes eyes
Sounds like a schizophrenic trying to flirt.
>>
>>19352170
Still lurking.
>>
Air reading:

Does life get easier?
>>
>>19352349

What? In English please and I hope you're not the other girl giving a reading back in return because this hardly qualifies as a reading.
>>
File: IMG_3955.jpg (60KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.jpg
60KB, 384x384px
>>19352376
>>
Air Query over precarious work life, if anyone's interested, or just needs some target practice.

Let me know what you need from me.
>>
>>19352417
Just your query as concisely as possible. Relative gender(s) if applicable, and any info you deem important.
>>
>>19352434
I worked long to secure a job and now they're taking too long to actually move me on-site and working (paid)

Wait it out or move on to something probably worse?

male
Aquarius sun, Aries moon, if that helps.
>>
File: 1317607652615.jpg (69KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1317607652615.jpg
69KB, 453x604px
Well, looks like I got burned on that trade. Anyone else want to trade?

I still want to know, what does JG want from me?

Leave query and I'll get to it.
>>
Is this shooter marble sized feeling in my heart going to kill me?
>>
>>19352457
I was standing in a cue to get into a stadium, people behind, people in front all crowded and smushed together. The line had stopped and there was some pandemonium mounting as whatever was inside was starting. Pushing and shoving began but soon the line was moving again but the people in the back didn't care and threatened to trample over those to get in.

It seems even if you wanted "out" it'd be hard, and might not even be possible completely. You've worked your way this far to the front of the crowd that leaving would be serious effort that may leave you worse than wear. Feels like you're at the point where there's too much invested to not see it through, even if it potentially is [BAD END] (not saying it is, I didn't see what was in the stadium).
>>
>>19352462
I'll trade with ya!!
Can I get a general for the fall semester?
>>
>>19352500
Empath mind trying me out? >>19352170
>>
>>19352500
Thank you. This is the first time anyone responded to a query of mine in /div/. I appreciate it.
>>
>>19352500

Empath, I need your powers. Tell me, where is this Keychain located? In the house? Outside? L's room? Her brother's room or her parents room?

Willing to give you a reading in return. Pic related is the keychain
>>
>>19352434
Could you give me a quick path reading for the next months? Thank you Empath. Symbol is a blue diamond!
>>
File: 1330659935386.jpg (67KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
1330659935386.jpg
67KB, 600x997px
>>19352501
>Can I get a general for the fall semester?

>The Emperor, King of Swords, Wheel of Fortune

Great actually, you're going to meet an older male, this person will leave a big positive impression on your life. You're going to need to make a clean break with everything wrong you've done and that has wronged you. This semester will be a new opportunity to turn over a new leaf in your life. These changes will pay dividends for you in the long term. Wheel of Fortune is basically saying that luck is coming on your side and things will change high and fast for the better of you. This is a semester you're going to remember for the rest of your life.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No health/death shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>The Character for a Wu Xing Element
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19352547

Water
Blue
Circle
How are my finances shaping up in the near future?
>>
>>19352507
Has anyone ever been as far to think maybe query like with that?

But no seriously, that query is confusing as fuck, I have no idea what you're asking sorry.
>>19352512
You're welcome anon <3 happy to help wherever I can. Thank you for letting me pop your /div/ cherry.
>>19352522
>I need your powers
W-wut powers? >.>
>where is this keychain
I think you might require a remote viewer for this, I have tried my hand at that and I got a negative score out of 10 attempts haha.

Either way, I'll see what I can see for you...
I saw "it" (and I use this term loosely, it's hard to explain) move with an energy, following it around and then being put in a place nearby. It's been sitting there ever since. Either it's been taken by someone as their own and they now covet it, or it's been noticed and kept in safe keeping by another to be returned to you
>>
>>19352547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-19-10-36.png (2MB, 1067x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-19-10-36.png
2MB, 1067x1166px
>>19352462
Yo hun is JG a coworker or potencial lover?
Because sometimes I make assumptions lol
>>
>>19352585
>>19352585

Go to same College, potential gf but she likes to play hot and cold and I don't like to chase anyone.
>>
File: DDHYGQHWsAAlEqZ.jpg (125KB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
DDHYGQHWsAAlEqZ.jpg
125KB, 1200x1029px
>>19352522
Is it in L's room?
>>
>>19352569
>But no seriously, that query is confusing as fuck, I have no idea what you're asking sorry.

Oh sorry, I can make it a bit more clear.

Basically this girl I like and have been talking to, maybe is talking seriously with another guy, I'm not sure, she likes to fuck around and meme a lot which I usually pay no mind to. But a mutual friend between us both mentioned something very cryptic about two people dating or talking and that "We'd find out soon".

Just wanting to know if I should still bother with her, and her feelings for me, like romantically at least and physically and whether that mutual friend was just talking in general about something else entirely.
>>
File: fire.png (1KB, 88x95px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
1KB, 88x95px
>>19352547
>pic related
>red
>square
What should I expect from my upcoming experience going to college?
>>
>>19352605
Not a reading but honestly sounds like too much work imo. I'd drop it like a hot potato, if she makes first moves to see what's up you know she's sincere. Otherwise, chances are she's playing the field and keeping you on the back burner.
>>
>>19352617
Shame, I was really curious on the reading, its fine though. Could I at least get this part if you don't mind?

>and her feelings for me, like romantically at least and physically
>>
>>19352547
>pic
>red
>hexagram

what does the girl tc think of me? what attributes of mine is she attracted to?
>>
>>19352631
If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

I'm male, she's female.

Why am I being ignored and what does she think of me?
>>
>>19352631
>"Keep a very firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time."
>Male and Female
>Will I ever meet her again?
>>
File: metal.jpg (26KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
26KB, 450x470px
>>19352547

pic related

yellow

rectangle

i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed to write the exams for all my courses. apparently, in one of my course im short of attendance. it's bugging me a lot.
>>
>>19352621
Sorry man, I'm not really sure I wanna get into this query; definitely getting some...bleh? Icky? Sickly? Vibes from this. Not you, just...the whole situation feels bleh and kinda hits close to home y'know?
>>
File: caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>19352631
He alone who gains youth owns the future.

Will he talk to me soon?
>>
>>19352631
- “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
- Im male shes a female
- What does she feel towards me?
>>
>>19352643
>Why am I being ignored and what does she think of me?

That's not the full quote but that's a cute kitten, so I'll allow it

>Wheel of Fortune

Ok, so I reshuffled my cards because that's a weird card to pull if someone is ignoring you and pulled out >Wheel of Fortune AGAIN.

I guess this means that things are suddenly going to change between you and her. Expect good fortune on your side when it comes to love and romance. I get the feeling that she likes you but just doesn't know how to approach you. Which means it's up to you to reach out to her, soon all your work will pay off. So keep trying
>>
File: 00.jpg (45KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
45KB, 500x308px
>>19352631
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

>i am male, other party is male and female, my class

what do the people in my class think of me?
>>
>>19352649
>>Will I ever meet her again?

>The Star

Yes, you'll be guided towards each other in the far future. You two are destined to meet again. Don't expect it to happen anytime soon but it will happen. Best of luck
>>
File: fire.jpg (125KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
125KB, 1300x1300px
>>19352637
forgot to attach the pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-19-26-11.png (2MB, 1080x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-19-26-11.png
2MB, 1080x1138px
>>19352596
Huehuehue
>ace of pents rev, 8 of wands, Ace of cups
My man you have all the right to be confused. Even I'm confused.
She likes you but she feels like she has missed her chance with you. So she will flirt to see if your interested but the she will go back in if she does not get enough attention from you.
Just git her up senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 605x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 605x602px
>>19352631
Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
What was the purpose of the phone call?
I'm female, person on the phone was male
>>
>>19352665
Hmmm, almost devil trips too, which is my phone number, weird.

Thank you.
>>
>>19352656
Hey did you see: >>19352545
>>
>>19352676
>>19352676

hey angel

medfag here, can you please do a huge favor for me?

i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed to write the exams for all my courses. apparently, in one of my course im short of attendance. it's bugging me a lot.
thanks dear, hope everything is well on your side
>>
>>19352657
>Will he talk to me soon?

>Queen of Swords

Yes, but you're going to have to change which means learning how to trust others again. This might be difficult because of your past but to put it bluntly, you're going to need to get over it, be the bigger person and contact him. It's smooth sailing after that, you got this.
>>
>>19352631
>I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

i am male,she's female

does she want to be in a romantic relationship with me?
>>
>>19352662
>- What does she feel towards me?

She thinks you're a studious, smart, hard working man. She seems interested and intrigued, in order to win her over, you're going to need to use your intuition and follow it. Trust in yourself and you'll make a gf out of her.
>>
>>19352687
So this is only if I contact him first? :/
>>
>>19352631
quote:Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

me:male T:female

what does she think of me? what attributes of mine does she find attractive?
>>
>>19352669
>what do the people in my class think of me?

>Four of Wands

That you're someone that is calm, timid, a bit of shutin but overall harmless. They generally think positive of you but you never ask so they don't say anything. Try socializing a bit more with them, it'll be a welcomed surprise for all involved.

>>19352676
>My man you have all the right to be confused. Even I'm confused.
>She likes you but she feels like she has missed her chance with you. So she will flirt to see if your interested but the she will go back in if she does not get enough attention from you.
>Just git her up senpai

I want to give her the D but this constant hot and cold bullshit is annoying.
>>
>>19352678
>What was the purpose of the phone call?

>Ten of Cups

He wants happiness and he thinks he can get it through you. He wants you and wants to start a family with you, the question is, do you want him? I feel like there's some hesitation on your part, do you feel like you could do a lot better?
>>
>>19352701
>does she want to be in a romantic relationship with me?

>The Tower

I'm sorry ;_;, I don't think it's going to happen. I feel like even if both of you were curious about each other, something is going to happen soon that will split you apart. I see a great distance that won't be overcome. One of you is going to be leaving for some far off place, sorry.

>>19352704

Did you fuck up bigtime? If the answer is yes, then yeah, you owe it to him.
>>
>>19352547
>pic
>red
>triangle
Could I get an aura reading please?
>>
File: adslfkjdgaljfdsadf.jpg (112KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
adslfkjdgaljfdsadf.jpg
112KB, 1300x1300px
>>19352788
>Pic didn't attach
>>
>>19352731

I said 7 but fuck it, you're the last one since that's a cute pic.

>what does she think of me?what attributes of mine does she find attractive?

>The Star

She sees you as a star, she likes that you are popular and how well you get along with others. I get the feeling that she adores you and likes your honesty but I also get the feeling of a smile, she loves your smile. Sounds like a real keeper, don't let go of her.

And with that, I'm done for today. Will lurk with some trades here and there.
>>
>>19352754
Uhh I don't know him.

It was the police department and I'm pretty shaken. I got asked questions and then hung up on. Thanks though.
>>
>>19352153
>>19352173
Reposting from the previous thread if you didn't see. I'm off to bed now due to a headache but if you need a more detailed read you can email me. Hope you have good day/evening :)

>>19352269
>>19352369
>>19352497
You're sweet, sorry for the delay, I was making some tea for mom.

>Moving to another country
9 of Swords reversed, King of Cups, 3 of Swords reversed
You're trying to leave but not for the right reason, you want to get away from your current situation but that's not what you should be focusing. You must get your emotions sorted, something you need to heal and forgive, whether is about yourself or a situation you've been through. Right now, at this current mindset it's not possible to make the move.

>Meeting someone
High Priestess, Hierophant reversed, 8 of Pentacles
That is going to happen sooner than you expect but not in the way you're thinking. It's very likely that you'll meet someone and will feel that instant 'click' you know? But it's not going to be someone conventional, probably very different than what you like, he might be either from your work environment or some sort of workaholic men.

>Stalker
Queen of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Fool reversed
You should remain calm in this situation, I've been there before. This spread is more like an advice for you, because it talks about being compassionate and seek stability because any sort of reckless act from would make an opening for this stalker to take advantage. I'd tell you to keep being careful and don't act blindly. But work towards forgiving him/her yet don't lower your guard or compromise your and your family safety in doing so.

I hope this helps you a bit, let me know how it goes and wish you all the best, aye?
>>
>>19352737
>I want to give her the D but this constant hot and cold bullshit is annoying.
My man. Just tell her, "you wanna fuck or not. I'm not here to play games!"
>>
Trading if anyone is interested.
>>
>>19352898
Query
>>
>>19352922
I need something new to get out the rut i've been in lately, what kind of thing should I look for?

What's your's?
>>
>>19352934
What will things be like when L returns to my life, if L ever returns? Will L and I always share a special connection?

Starting yours
>>
>>19352941
>10 of pentacles
>4 of pentacles, reversed
>4 of swords, reversed
This strikes me as a sort of if L were to return, there'd be a content togetherness, but there may be a delay, and getting stressed about it won't help to speed anything along.
>>
File: ayy bby.jpg (88KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
ayy bby.jpg
88KB, 960x686px
>>19352897
>My man. Just tell her, "you wanna fuck or not. I'm not here to play games!"

Alright, Angel-Chan, you want some fuk bby? I've been thinking about your qt boipucci ass ;)
>>
>>19352941
Go to bed, Light.
>>
>>19352934
five of pentacles
five of wands
knight of wands reversed
judgement
six of pentacles

An interesting spread here. It talks volumes about your current situation and more of what you probably need to avoid. First of all avoid frivolous pursuits, be it an emotional or otherwise. Don't waste your energy being reckless and trying to grasp for anything that will bring you something. It will only leave you empty and burned out. Judgement speaks of a calling forth, more to action. So even though our previous cards are warning you to be cautious, judgement is sign to begin to chase your inner calling, to reach out for what you truly want in life. Our final card tells us what that may be, what may fulfill you on this pursuit. Six of pentacles is about sharing your wealth and generosity...this isn't always about money, this can be about knowledge or reaching out to others and providing emotional support and generally giving more of yourself than you expect to receive in return.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>19352965
Sigh. Thanks. I'm such a shit person. I hope they find some happiness in the meantime.
>>19352975
Come back L. :( My only friend. Do you have to rub it in?
>>
>>19352979
That does help, thanks anon.
>>
>>19352968
>I've been thinking about your qt boipucci ass ;)
Awww it's so nice to get some appreciation around here, but I'm afraid our exchange would end like this
https://youtu.be/PuvCPqLR9pg
>>
>>19352992

Nah, I know you're a girl and I'm not a gay. It would probably go like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OamWXqLP6U4
>>
>>19353025
Kek I'll have to pass.
>>
>>19352872
Hello, Alari! I want to know aout my ex situation, he's been on my mind a lot recently. What's the future for both of us?
>>
>>19350137
Glad to hear that you're ok!
I'll send through an email now :-)
Have a good (probably now) evening!
Thanks so much for everything <3
>>
Trading with a confident reader
>>
>>19353032
>>19353036

Angel can yu take mine, I have been feeling really sad lately =(
>>
>>19352140
Hi I'm starting a new job next week. I was wondering if this is the field that I should stick with. It's something I've never done before and I'm just concerned I blew the interview due to lack of experience.
>>
>>19353058
Query?
>>
>>19353106
I'll throw some cards, just a sec.
>>
>>19352140
Anyone pls? >>19352788
>>
>>19353123
When do I hear from the keeper?
>>
>>19353106
8 of wands reversed, 8 of pentacles reversed, 5 of wands reversed. In this case, this seems to hint that while you're apprehensive about having to learn a bunch of new stuff, there shouldn't be any major hang ups or conflicts with it.
>>
>>19353149
Vague query, eh? I'll have to pull cards to determine what you're even talking about, as well as determine a timeframe, so you'll have to wait until I get home. Before I commit to this, please tell me what you read and your level of confidence.
>>
Ok I'll do Alari, then MedFag>>19352685 then >>19353083
But anon can I get a concise query about your ex.
>>
>>19353175
Bibliomancy

80%
>>
>>19352897
>>
File: img.jpg (342KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
342KB, 768x1024px
I will actually do readings if Cheswick replies to me.
>>
>>19353202
Good luck with that, kek.
>>
>>19353175
>>19353185
If you give me your query I can get started
>>
>>19353185
Pass, thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>19353204
RIP
>>
>>19353184
Is he still in love with me? is it true that he is not coming back because he knows he's gonna hurt me again?
>>
>>19353246
Query?
Mine is: why is the only interested in having a sexual relationship with me?
>>
>>19353262
Does he still think of me? What does he think of me?
Starting your query
>>
File: astro chart2.gif (47KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro chart2.gif
47KB, 670x471px
Playing card anon here, willing to do a three-card reading trade in exchange for getting another look at my chart. I'm getting a pretty good view of things now, but I'd like to get some more details as it relates to sex, since that topic hasn't really gotten enough play in the readings I've gotten so far.
>>
>>19352547
blue square
financial reading for my business now and the next few months? am i on the path for money?
>>
I'll do some card readings if anyone just wants a reading and not a trade. I'm pretty tired tonight so it probably wont knock your socks off, but I'll give it my best.
>>
>>19353277
Will he talk to me soon?
>>
Trading. I scry and tarot.

I'd like someone to tell me something I don't know, but would find surprising. Just something generally about my life. I'd prefer a scry.
>>
>>19353277
How will this semester go?
>>
>>19353150
>>19353106
So in other words, things should go okay for me?
>>
>>19353277
anything about my next bf
>>
>>19353277
In what will result my studies at the end of this year?
>>
File: huehue.jpg (28KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
28KB, 400x414px
>>19353277

What does she want from me?
>>
>>19353262
Why:
>Fool, High Priestess rx, Page of Swords
It's him, not you, as cliche as that sounds. He's purposely avoiding deep relationships and connections, most likely to protect himself. He mostly just wants to explore, mingle, and enjoy himself. He finds you stimulating mentally, but the emotional aspect is almost completely absent. Again that isn't any reflection on you. He suffocates his romantic potentials on purpose. It is possible he has been burned in the past or is just scared.
What future you two might have:
>Four of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles
In the future he may consider having a deeper relationship with you but it'll never really explode into anything super official or passionate. He may try to nurture your connection a bit and consider your relationship a bit of an experiment to test the waters of how deep his capacity to care and love is. He will come to care for you quite a bit, but expect to give more emotionally than what you will receive.

>>19353277
Can you do a second opinion for mine?
Does he still think of me? What does he think of me?
>>
>>19353277

will i find a new job soon?
>>
>>19353277
Why do i must go on with life?
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
>>19353284

I'd like a scry about where me and Julie meet?

How about a general tarot reading in return for your troubles?
>>
>>19353302
Ok. Starting.
>>
>>19353284
I see a man with a business tie. It's yellow and shifts into a banana.The top teeth of a laughing jaw toy. I see a wand being waved now.

There's someone out there who wants to humiliate you. If you have noticed any funny behavior and have been disregarding it as coincidental it isn't because it's purposeful. The person who is doing this is someone who is crafty in their ways and knows what they are doing. They may make it seem innocent or a mistake because they don't know better but it's a lie. They are laughing at you behind your back and will continue to if nothing is done to stop their behavior because right now they are finding personal power in their tricks.

Can you see my next man's looks please?
>>
>>19353309
I'll start yours after the other guy's. Still in the middle of his.
>>
>>19353269
>Does he still think of me?
> judgment, 3 of swords
He spent a lot of time thinking about you but in a really sad way. His heart is shattered and sometimes look back into the relationship and feel so sad.
>what does he think
>X of cups rev, II of wands
Still get very sad vibes from this. He is trying two move forward yet when he thinks about you,once again, gets very sad.
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
>>19353284
>>19353302
>>19353307

>Ten of Swords, Ace of Wands, The Star

You've been feeling kind of shit as of late, you're going to need to take time out for yourself and recharge. It's going to take time for things to get better, but they will. Things are going to start changing around the time of October. You're going to need to start taking some initiative but once done, your life will begin to flourish. Look for more money making opportunities and your life will be filled with abundance in the coming months.
>>
>>19353296
Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19353316
I wish he wouldn't be sad. Just reach out and let me heal him. :( ty
>>
>>19353321
Ok. Query?
>>
>>19353302
>>19353307
I'm actually having a hard time with this one. I'm getting the feeling of something that has to be unwrapped first. And then, at that point, it won't matter so much. I do see it's at a gathering in a public place, like a concert in a small venue or a cinema or something similar. But that doesn't seem all that important compared to the issues. It seems it should be a place that can best assist in unwrapping, cooling the air.

>>19353309
Starting now.
>>
>>19353271
What do you want to know about "sex" in your natal chart?
Some shit i can tell you about relationships and sex according your chart.
Youre Scorpio Sun so do you already know what thats mean. Intensity, and mistery and sex, lust, and passion and heavy emotions.
At the same time your venus is in scorpio too, Venus is what we need to feel fulfilled in sex/love/romance, your venus in scorpio means, you dont only need to have raw, dark and mystic sex but feeling love too. But not "just love", more like soulmate sex, could be a little complicate because your desires and feeling are really strong scorpio like.
Your moon also tell you something about what do you need in sex/relationships, and your moon is the same sign your ascendant, pisces, so your emotions can be really sensitives, sweets and dreamy.
I think your dilemma could be something like, you need "emotionally" to find true love, soulmate type, at the same time you need to "fuck the brains out of your partner" emotionally and physically. Find some balance, try to have sex with a person you "like"and have bounds with. And when i tell sex, im talking about hardcore and brutal lovely sex.
>>
>>19353277
General love read>
>>
>>19353326
I'm better leaving this boy behind and not perusing him ?
>Query?
>>
>>19353343
Ok starting
Is he going to reach out in the next few weeks and work it out with me or will he get over it and move on?
>>
>>19353281
knight of wands reversed, knight of pentacles, 4 of swords reversed. This seems to suggest that while you're frustrated with the pace, he's just a reserved or methodical sort of fellow, so be patient.

>>19353288
the fool, 4 of swords reversed, the world reversed. tl;dr there's nothing wrong with being care-free and not stressing about stuff, but don't take it to excess to the point of not doing what's important.

>>19353289
That's what the cards seemed to indicate.

>>19353290
The Empress. A bit paradoxical, but in this context I think that indicates a graceful creative type maybe.

>>19353294
3 of wands reversed, 4 of cups, 7 of pentacles reversed. This seems to say something along the lines of there will be some obstacles and without accepting some kind of fortuitous help that'll come along, you'll be successful, but not quite as successful as you could be. So whatever help synchronistically falls in your lap, at least consider accepting it or using it.
Sorry I'm going so slow, I didn't expect so many to flood in so fast. I've got to rest for a few minutes, then I'll come back and do another batch.
>>
>>19353277
Aura?
>>
>>19353277
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>19353277
>>
>>19353309
>>19353331
>>19353312
At first I see what seems to be a real serious guy. Actually, I don't think it's that, but for some reason this guy's features will give you a disorientating jolt. He looks like a nice photograph. After this terse first impression you get of him, he actually seems to be real laid back, but I can't pull up an image of this. It's more so that I'm getting this first impression, but a symbolic representation of that instead of actual features. The representation is a dark-hair guy, also wearing darker colored clothing. Certainly model-tier, and the image is like him posing. Looking at him straight (as I did in the first few seconds) causes a gleam in my eye, and I can't see all that much, but I know these are the sorts of associations you'll bring to it, though they aren't true. He seems like the strong, silent type in the image. Kind of dangerous looking. But I believe I'm just pulling up the difficulty you'll have interacting with him because of how striking he is. That's the haziness.
>>
>>19353277
Will I lose myself?
>>
>>19353277
what do my peers think of me
>>
>>19353309
It's odd, because I don't know anyone like this (I don't know anyone, heh). I wonder what this could be. Maybe another look into it for a second trade?
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Trading

What does J want from me? She's given me so many mixed signals that I'm confused.

Leave query
>>
>>19353347
>Is he going to reach out in the next few weeks and work it out with me or will he get over it and move on?
> vi of cups, IX of wands rev, the Hanged Man
God dammit. He really wants to since it's thinking about the good in y'alls relationship. He'll begin to reminisce and become nostalgic. Yet he's being a bit dramatic about it as he is almost trying to push it away. He feels as if he were to push the old relationship away that he would heal from it. As if ignoring it would make it not exist. Yet he is reaching his burnout so you might want to expect a text
>>
>>19353343
Staying:
>Knight of Cups, King of Cups, Ten of Wands
Staying in this relationship is going to be an extreme struggle for you. While you keep expressing and pouring out affections he will continue to be cold and distant, especially in response to your affection.
Leaving:
>Seven of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles
Leaving here the scenario isn't perfect either, but you're happier in the long-run. Here we see you struggle with your emotions. You'll want to go back to him and want to try to fight for him but you will find happiness if you resist. You may not find a relationship soon, but you'll at least be glad you left before you invested much more emotion and really got your heart broken.

I would say leave. I don't see much long-term potential from the other spread as he will struggle with his own emotional self. Again, it's not you, it'll be anyone he is with he will struggle with because he doesn't know how to open up and let himself feel someone romantically.
>>
>>19353277

how can i overcome the overbearing influence of my father in my life
>>
>>19353368
Does TG want to hurt me? Why?

Tell if you want to pick it up.
>>
>>19353370
Ty
>>
>>19353277
what is her opinion of me?
>>
>>19353378

I'd love to pick it up, getting started.
>>
>>19353337

Well shit, anon came and did it for free, the absolute madman. This all is pretty true and relevant, and yeah, I kinda wanna get bestial with my fucking, but I'm concerned about breaking or hurting my partner in the process. I guess my only followup question would relate to the "raw, dark and mystic sex" part, and that would be where do I go to read up more on this? Because I really am digging the sound of that.

Oh yeah, I'm still willing to do a reading for whatever query you have, anon.
>>
>>19353375
Thank you!
>>
>>19353390
I meant King of Swords not King of Cups
>>
>>19353271
Its possible to read with playing cards?
>>
>>19353277
what does my father think of me?
>>
>>19353395
Thanks for the clarification! Ah I'm glad I dodged that bullet. I guess I'll find someone else
>>
>>19353378
>Does TG want to hurt me? Why?
>>19353381
>>19353368

>Knight of Pentacles, The Star, Five of Cups

Not at all actually, they want to cheer you up/ make you feel better. They want to present themselves as a hero, maybe TG is just overdoing it? Also sounds like TG is going through some shit right now, whatever it is, it too will pass and things should go back to being good between you and TG. Don't worry too much
>>
>>19353368
>>19353378
>>19353381
I'm actually getting a lot of good cards. King of Cups, Two of Cups, The Star. If this is about a relationship, it's really good. I do get King of Cups when there's some issues putting it out there, some timidness, even if it's usually indicated when reversed only. It's a weird thing, needing to take command, but knowing the right buttons to push. It's that kind of thing.

I also got The Fool and Queen of Pentacles, which sort of implied to me that you shouldn't change to approach, she likes you as you are. There seems to be an indication of accepting 'The Fool' in you. But I would still keep going. It's all mostly about feeling comfortable, not jittery and all over the place and whatnot.
>>
>>19353397

I've been using a website that an anon here linked me to and I've been getting good results on my daily 1-card readings so far. The readings I do for /div/ periodically are a little more mixed in terms of results, but that seems to be more user error than any problems with the medium.
>>
>>19353366
Hands working at a desk in an office. A flash of lightning. A poisonous spider crawling about.

This person would seem reliable when they are not. Set in their career and knows what they want in their life but they are taking on a side project of tormenting you because they are bored with the logistics of their life. You may know them now and It might not seem obvious at this current date and time but that will change in a shocking sudden event that occurs in the not so far off future. I have a feeling it is going to be autumn time when this deciever makes their blatant attack. Spiders only attack when they know they will get their prey right and right now he could be hibernating.

Scry please; my future with C
>>
File: king-arthur-tapestry.jpg (529KB, 792x445px) Image search: [Google]
king-arthur-tapestry.jpg
529KB, 792x445px
>>19353419
Oh, actually I get it now. I'll start yours then.
>>
>>19353386
You're welcome anon!
You have a well balanced chart. Your Pisces asc/moon "tender (makes you more sensitive and caring)" your Scorpio sun/virgo.
> I guess my only followup question would relate to the "raw, dark and mystic sex" part, and that would be where do I go to read up more on this?
You need to leave your boundaries (related to sex) behind. I think can't be more easy than that. If you want to do something in bed, doesnt matter how kinky it is, you should do it. Seek passion and lust in sex without leaving caring and love behind.
Find some balance tho. I dont know, maybe one day you could want to fistfuck and eat the shit out of your partner (lol dont judge!), if your partner is willing do it. But have tender and lovely couple sex other day. Listen, and feel your partner, you have the power, your moon gives you that.
I have a query, do you need some kind of info anon?
>>
>>19353417
Ahh. May we ask for a reading?
>>
>>19353375
>>19353256

Could you do mine? =)
>>
>>19353419
>>19353426
I felt like I was falling off a cliff, but simultaneously like I was 'imagining it.' It's as if the falling is supposed to feel like the truth, but actually it's just the imagining. Did feel like a deep fall though, and certainly would've been fatal. I also see someone hugging their bed tight, but it begins rocking, and soon it acts as a boat floating across the sea. This way of venting seems to be the actual route to success here, than one of action. Action is falling in this case. So, I see patience, because it seems like a bad time currently. Some kind of busy activity. But actually there should be little attempts on your part, like prodding, because eventually there might be an opening. I think you will only knows when he reciprocates, and then it'll go smoothly.
>>
>>19353434

>do you need some kind of info anon?

Hold up, it could be because I'm a bit sleep-deprived, but is this your query? Because I was offering the reading in exchange for looking at my chart.

>>19353435

Sorry, I'm kind of tired, anon, I just am gonna do the one. I'll try to pop back in tomorrow to do requests though!
>>
>>19353475
Lol, i mean, do you need some kind of info for my query?
> Does C will returns to my life?
>>
I am open to any readings, if someone would like to help. I just need some general guidance from any source.

I feel like everything I do always ends in failure. I go through extreme highs and lows. I want to be a good person, but I feel like I keep falling into old patterns. What should I do? What is stopping me from succeeding?
>>
>>19353349
did you abandon us :(
>>
>>19353295
the lovers, the moon reversed, 2 of pentacles. If this is a potential romantic interest, then this would indicate that she wants a companion to make her happy and find balance with. If it's something else, the same but obviously not romantically.

>>19353296
I'd rather not muddy the waters on someone else's read.

>>19353297
2 of pentacles reversed, 7 of pentacles reversed, 9 of swords reversed. I'm not sure if this really answers the question, but this seems to say you're disorganized, your efforts are scattered, and the search is bumming you out. I threw another card to clarify that. The Hanged Man. That would suggest that if you let go of all the stress and baggage associated with the search, and really put in the effort, you'll find what you're after.

>>19353301
4 of cups reversed, ace of wands, 3 of swords reversed. If I'm parsing the question correctly, this indicates that to overcome your boredom with life, find a new beginning or something to create, and that should quell your heartache.

>>19353338
page of pentacles, 2 of wands, 4 of swords reversed. Something about new finance or new job, discovery, and restlessness. In the context of a general love read, I don't really know what that means. It could mean that love turns up in unexpected places maybe? Sorry, I'm not sure what to make of this combination.

>>19353351
If you mean a quick rundown on your aura, 10 of pentacles reversed. That could mean loss or loneliness. Maybe a bit of spiritual recuperation wouldn't hurt.

>>19353353
4 of wands reversed, the emperor, knight of swords. This doesn't really say much of anything about what he feels for you, but it does say there's some sort of communication problem, and he's a noble person, righteous and true. Also that he's a swift communicator. I think this is saying you should ask him that directly.

Ok, more rest, then I'll get the next batch.
>>
>>19353483

Usually the question itself is fine, I can work with whatever.

>Ten of Spades
>Eight of Spades
>Ten of Diamonds

So, you've had a run of misfortune and bad luck with C, and right now, things are kind of in disarray. But the good news is that something positive is coming down the pipe, and C will most likely return, their return being a very dramatic and fortunate change.

anyway, see you all tomorrow!
>>
>>19353277
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>19353489
The cards say 'old habits die hard.' Really, you should take the long road on it, and huddle up, because they can only be replaced with consistency. If you need to remind yourself constantly until you get to that point, fine. But no one ever says it needs to happen, like beating a videogame or something.

I don't think you want to admit it will take that kind of effort. Partially out of embarrassment, as if to say: 'I need *this* kind of help?!" But that's simply the hand one is dealt. Partially because the effort is daunting. That's where the huddling up comes in. You knowing yourself best, you're the only person who's really capable of being honest about these things, irregardless of times where it might be the fault of others.
>>
>>19353502
Maybe it turns up at work when circumstances change?

I've had readings around someone being under my nose and someone familiar and work related

I'm thinking it's along the same lines.

Just take a step back and let it come to me.

I was 338.
>>
>>19353277
am i influential?
>>
I was looking for an ethical guidance reading.

My cat brought in a mouse and we saved him before he was killed.
His hind legs don't seem to work, which suggests a spinal injury. He seems otherwise energetic, albeit very frightened.

We could seek euthanasia by calling around to vets seeing if they'd do it for cheap or free so that he doesn't have to suffer.

We could also invest and raise him and just rehab him as a pet.

I have experience previously raising rats so it wouldn't be too new for me. The thing is he's not a domesticated mouse so I'm worried about how traumatic it could be for him and if it's what's best.

I want to do the most humane thing and what's best for the mouse even if it's hard on me.

Right now I'm leaning towards raising and rehabbing him.

Anyone willing to read on behalf of the mouse?

I drew on it and got: The Star, Four of Wands, Two of Cups.
>>
>>19353502

i've put in as much effort as i can and then some, i'm fairly organized and it's a little difficult to stop stressing when you have bills to pay. thanks for trying
>>
>>19353541
Oh anon, thats so kind. But if your cat injures that mouse, hes not gonna make it.
The wounds should be mortal. Put him in a box.
>>
>>19353523
You're right. This has been a long struggle and I have always done things on my own. I get overwhelmed easily and never know how to ask for help, then beat myself when I (understandably) collapse from the pressure. Thanks anon, really appreciate it.
>>
>>19353558
He's in a box with blueberries and a shallow lid of water.

We've had birds brought in that we take to a bird rescue that end up surviving. We've also had to take a raccoon to a rescue before. It was stuck in a tree with a broken leg. Also have taken a bird that fell out of it's nest and then when put back KEPT falling out.

I've already thought about possible puncture wounds and infections.

I'm calling a vet in the morning as well.

I'm just looking for other guidance because I'm worrying. :(

I wish if cats wanted to play, they'd just swiftly kill something so it's less painful for the prey.
>>
Can someone do a reading on me for 2 different questions? I want to know if I should leave 4chan for good and also how many kids I'm going to have?
>>
>>19353610
I don't need cards to tell you that you should leave 4chan if you can, and that your chances of getting married and having children are higher if you leave here.
>>
>>19353610
> Leave this place while you still can!!!!!!
> many as you wish.
>>
Can someone please do a reading for me?

I need a general card reading along with a few extra questions.

How will I turn this around? When will I lose my virginity? When will the bullying and abuse stop? Who will punish the real perpetrators? Will they be caught?
>>
Leo Male with Capricorn Female.
She's interested in either a threesome of
some solo stuff with a Pisces female.
( who was a friend of both of us but we've lost touch.)
What are the chances and most probable outcome?
As I said, I'm not as interested but want to make my curious girl happy.
>>
>>19353655
Lol are you the one I did a reading for as Gollum?
>>
Basic meta question: how do you obtain reversed cards? Are you supposed to shuffle a certain way? I don't get it from what I've read on the internet.
>>
>>19353699

I just rotate the deck as I'm shuffling, whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>19353699
When you shuffle the deck some cards just reverse.
>>
File: 1500760085428.jpg (85KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500760085428.jpg
85KB, 900x773px
>>19352975
It's probably misa....
>>19353541
Means mouse is your familiar with the star if you kill it you'll lose some psychic abilitie.
Raise them there easy as shit.
>>19353587
Kek... Put chicken meat or fish in. They don't eat blueberries
>>19353662
Can you read me as Tom bombadil. Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19353707
You mean you rotate part of it? Otherwise they would all be upside down.
>>
>>19353699
No just put them back in the deck backwards.
>>19353707
Gayyyy
>>
>>19353712
Oh hi cheswick.
havent seen you in a long time
>>
>>19353712

Ches plz, I keep seeing signs of my crazy stalker ex gf. Am I being paranoid or does she want to talk to me/ see me again? And if so, what the fuck does she want from me?

Willing to give you a reading if you'd like in return.
>>
>>19353725
>(you)
>>
>>19353732
well then, no need to be rude
>>
>>19353715

Yeah I'll split the deck in half and rotate it.
>>
>>19353728
Who is that. Is that gerard.
She's just around be cause she's on terminal rebound. You need to ignore her she's trash.
She wants a fwb don't do it.
And yeah she is psycho
>>
>>19353740
You should be praying kek you got a double (you)
>>
>>19353745
No you'll just put half of the cards in backwards like I told you. Jesus Christ
>>
no ches, this is a proper double you
>>19353749 (You)
>>
>>19353746

Yes dats some Gerard Butler. She'd really go through all that trouble just to get some fuk from my fatass? She'd have to prostate herself online, apologize, and jump through hoops just to get the D from me?

I know she's crazy but even she can't be that crazy, right?
>>
File: 1468845.jpg (741KB, 936x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1468845.jpg
741KB, 936x1404px
>>19353746
Hey, Cheswick.
Mind giving me a pathetic general love reading?
>>
>>19353764
Heh. Your right.
>>
>>19353712
Holy crackers! Do mine eyes deceive me? Cheswick's here! How have you been?
>>
>>19353765
She's on the rebound she knows that you were the best she ever had. And she is slowly realizing she can get anyone else. Don't Fucking buy into it. You'll ruin another couple years if you do.

He has a excellent nude figure. Shapely in all the right places.
Have you done laundry yet. Try and get grapes on Friday.
Pick up a series on TV too. You need to just dissociate for awhile.
>>
>>19353728

Cards say the only stalker is you boi.

If she was stalking you, you wouldn't need external signs to tell you anything.
>>
>>19353765

No one wants your abusive dick.
>>
>>19353782
I read my cards (in my own mind) and they said your only reading for the (you)s
>>
>>19353769
Possibly. For cute murrican soldiers
>>
File: b60.jpg (29KB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
b60.jpg
29KB, 233x280px
>>19353795
Can you give me a read Cheswick?
>>
>>19353780
>She's on the rebound she knows that you were the best she ever had. And she is slowly realizing she can get anyone else. Don't Fucking buy into it. You'll ruin another couple years if you do.

We never even kissed, I have no idea what it is about me that she's so obsessed about?

>>19353789

I don't know if you're memeing or being serious?

>>19353782

There are weird signs. Like when I was at work I had someone come in with the name Samantha (same name as her), then right after Sam, then Samuel and finally another Samantha. I know this isn't the rarest of names but 4 customers in a row? Come the fuck on, I've also been feeling strange vibes and other readers have told me that she wants me back. I could be wrong and >>19353795
could correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like she's suddenly going to message me online asking "to talk".
>>
>>19353795
present time allowed or just ww2/vietnam era?
>>
>>19353817
Vietnam era is best era. Oorah.
>>
File: 1500784636878.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500784636878.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>>19353806
I'm reading her then...
There feels as if there a sex spirit around you attracting women into you life... Did you do something recently
Or has the time limit waking her up kicked in?
>>
>>19353355
10 of pentacles. This card is usually associated with gain, wealth, and family. In this case I'd say it indicates that there's a good chance you'll get what you want.

>>19353361
3 of wands reversed, king of pentacles, the hermit. This says something to the effect of there will be obstacles, but be sure of yourself and do some soul searching. So no, you wont lose yourself because you're strong and capable of great introspection.

>>19353362
3 of wands reversed, the fool reversed, king of swords reversed. I'm not sure if this should be interpreted in a positive or negative light, you know your peers and I don't, but this seems to say something like a person who almost recklessly tackles obstacles and can be maybe ruthless or a a bit of a hardass.

>>19353376
the hierophant, the fool reversed, 5 of cups, 4 of cups reversed. In this context, I think this is saying sort of to be aloof you might have to take a chance and let go of some sort of tradition or group identity. I'm getting tired, so my accuracy is probably slipping a bit, but I think this is saying it could help to work on your own individual identity even if you usually only see yourself in terms of the group. As as aside, those aren't mutually exclusive.

>>19353380
8 of pentacles reversed, 10 of swords reversed, strength. I'm not really seeing anything negative here. In this context, this combination could indicate that she sees compassion in you, like you're the sort of person who'd make a good friend (or in a romantic context a good partner), a person who eases peoples pain.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to get to all of them tonight, I'm running on fumes here and my accuracy is starting to take a hit from it. If I don't get to them tonight, i'll pick up tomorrow where I left off. I've got to rest again. If I'm not back tonight it's not because I abandoned the querents. The spirit is willing, but the body is exhausted.
>>
File: pic for ches.jpg (160KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
pic for ches.jpg
160KB, 800x557px
>>19353817
>>19353795
well have this one,
i think it looks good
>>19353821
hi NR
>>
>>19353830
Hiya Anon. How's it going?
>>
>>19353841
tb h kind of shitty
youre having a good day atleast?
>>
File: Black_Metal_Girl_by_systemic.jpg (154KB, 712x477px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Metal_Girl_by_systemic.jpg
154KB, 712x477px
>>19353825
>Or has the time limit waking her up kicked in?

What?? Are you talking about her biological clock because I don't think she wants kids or to be a mother soon but I could be wrong.

As for sex spirits, I don't get into the occult or anything like that. Closest "occult" thing I can think of is when my stalkers "spirit" visited me to talk and fuse together once. Everyone in the house apparently heard her voice and saw her when they were sleeping and decribed her looks perfectly, even though I've never introduced or mentioned her.

It's hard to explain but I feel like me and my stalker are connected spiritually by something like the red thread of fate.

She used to dress goth and looked like this but much hotter.
>>
>>19353830
Is that ia drang. That's nice. But I've seen it before. Got any flamethrower muhreens anon.

Seeing chinese food around you. Esp. Tea

Maybe you would be happier with a gook.
I'm seeing snails in a fish tank... Buy some.
I sure wish I could see more of your future but I guess one picture only works once.
>>
File: offer2.jpg (222KB, 912x1107px) Image search: [Google]
offer2.jpg
222KB, 912x1107px
Offering tarot and pendulum readings today.

No generals- please give me a specific query. Feedback is very much welcomed. I'm also up for nice chats or questions about my practice.

Hope to read you soon~ <3
>>
>>19353848
I'm having a day, at least. Every day is a blessing, even the shitey ones.
>>
File: 900492_f520.jpg (57KB, 520x780px) Image search: [Google]
900492_f520.jpg
57KB, 520x780px
>>19353855

Tell me, what happens when we reunite? Do we fight? Do we make up and get back together in some capacity? Happy ending?
>>
>>19353855
Are pedulums only good for yes/no type questions, or is there some way to use them for more complex stuff?
>>
>>19353855
Hello grace. Im starting with tarot (My family is religious so i keep it in secret, adivination is a sin blabla). My readings are kinda accurate. But i have troubles with the interpretations. Do you recommend me something to read to improve that?
>>
>>19353853
Chinese and Japanese girls are best girls.
>>
>>19353855

Are me and her going to get married and have kids?
>>
File: tumblr_osli1f60GL1rp5pd5o1_540.gif (319KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osli1f60GL1rp5pd5o1_540.gif
319KB, 512x480px
>>19353855
Yeah wanna trade? I can draw up a fortune for you in exchange for a tarot read.
My Query is "Does she end well for me?"
>>
>>19353849
No... I'm talking the sexy spirit girl touching your aura right now. She is 200% woke. And that wasn't ur gf it was the sex spirit.
Try and connect with her. You won't regret it.
>>
File: JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>19353855
Does she still have feelings about me? If so, what kind of feelings?
>>
>>19353860
Yes, if you use a board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-T_0y_-mfI
>>
>>19353874

How do I connect with her because I want to start smashing some pussy left and right.
>>
>>19353859
Can you not put random girls with your queries? It weirds me out.
>>
File: 1318621065702.jpg (284KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1318621065702.jpg
284KB, 640x480px
>>19353855

Am I going to start Real Estate soon? I've been thinking about it but haven't done it yet
>>
File: another pic for wick.jpg (183KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
another pic for wick.jpg
183KB, 1600x1067px
>>19353858
thats actually a nice thing to live by
>>19353853
>Maybe you would be happier with a gook.
HOL UP
yeah, nah i dont have an attraction to gooks, i actually think that they are off putting to me, i would rather remain alone and become a wizard, well unless they were like some gook girl i saw in a pic, but even then, they dont seem like they have emotions

I would like to answer an aura/karma query, and yeah i got fire ches
>>
>>19353855
Will my path clear up next semester towards the exchange program?
>>
>>19353877
Oh, neat.
Thanks.
>>
>>19353885

I like cute things, but fine
>>
>>19353888
>answer
would like to ask, im not a reader yet
>>
File: 1499832008817.jpg (60KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
1499832008817.jpg
60KB, 960x714px
>>19353860
Yes. You can use them to summon sexual friends.
>>19353868
Not really they look like kids. It's gross.
>>19353873
She does.
>>
File: marine in Khe Sanh.jpg (36KB, 475x326px) Image search: [Google]
marine in Khe Sanh.jpg
36KB, 475x326px
>>19353888
Well, it keeps me off the drugs. Which I have been a little too into. I'm liking the marine pics, btw.
>>
>>19353870
Pendulum says no.

>>19353873
I'd love a fortune, thank you.
Pendulum says yes, she does.

>>19353875
Yes, she does. Three of Cups: her feelings for you are flirtatious but not super intimate, sort of like a flirtationship and testing out the waters kinda vibe.
>>
>>19353897
>doesn't like superior asian girls

To stay on topic, I really wish there were more readers on the thread.
>>
>>19353897
Hah. Concise. I like it. Let me know if you have anything you want answered.
>>19353909
Alright, I'll get on it.
>>
>>19353897
heh
>>19353868
mate, look at this, is it cute? is it hot? No!
>>19353899
>Well, it keeps me off the drugs. Which I have been a little too into
luck with that battle, NR.
> I'm liking the marine pics, btw.
yeah i like them too, i prefer them over the celeb ones
>>
>>19353889
Pendulum says yes!

>>19353892
I like cute things, too! But women aren't things.
>>
File: 1501084212538.jpg (346KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501084212538.jpg
346KB, 1000x1400px
>>19353915
forgot the pic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8&t=1278s

Off topic, but I'm really digging this album at the moment. I really like listening to BM while I do readings- not enough coherent lyrics to distract me. What sort of music do you guys listen to at the moment? :^)
>>
>>19353855
Does she cheated on me?
>>
>>19353855

Tarot for how our relationship develops plz. I'm male and she's female
>>
>>19353855
How can I find a job where I can get enough money to fund my music career the right way?
>>
>>19353888
Is that a orthos? I wasn't aware they had flamethrowers.

Yeah you seem to be a complex guy up for a challenge. Like teaching a gook to feel with your dick.
That's great though I also find zero attraction as well.
I honestly like the way you think and your reasoning. I don't know why your a wizard still.
Your aura is a bit choppy like slow frames in a game. Nice blocky colors though.
Greens and yellows...
I'm guessing your not as talkative since there's zero blue.

Which karma line on your soul are you referring to there is twelve on you.... Lots of enemys.
>>
>>19353855
>>
File: asianvswesterner.jpg (26KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
asianvswesterner.jpg
26KB, 400x340px
>>19353915
>>19353923
>>
>>19353939

Ches plz answer this>>19353882
>>
>>19353929
Pendulum says no, she doesn't.

>>19353935
The Emperor. You're going to take a really controlling role. I think it's gonna go bad- she'll be super dependent on you and you'll have a total power imbalance. Watch out for this.

>>19353937
The Magician. You need to MAKE the job yourself, it seems. You may also find it meritorious to cast some job-finding or money-manifesting spells when you have a minute.

>>19353942
Pendulum says yes, you will be.

>>19353950
/r9k/ user spotted.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ymva2GPb1rbd7lgo1_400.gif (310KB, 291x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ymva2GPb1rbd7lgo1_400.gif
310KB, 291x288px
>>19353918
I see you in a massive cornfield. There is on one side, several houses, gathered together, and on the other a clustered mass of trees. You will have to make haste to chose between the two.
>>
>>19353912
Read then. Take our your edgy Thoth deck pleb
>>19353923
Looks like a dude. How do they tell themselves apart from male to female.
>>19353915
Eh. I grew up I guess... Found out what real men were.
>>
If anybody is reading, I can't trade rn, but I need a read, should I keep this job or accept the job at the other place? Will it really matter in the long run?
>>
>>19353912
I'm really fuckin' tired maaaan. I had a long day.
>>
>>19353855
am i influential
>>
>>19353912
Its like 2 am, obv there's no readers on, shiet, only reason I'm here is because im working night shift, if only I had a shitty desk job where I could work and read for people, like a security job, or something to do with sitting and doing nothing
>>
>>19353855
what does my father think of me?
>>
>>19353855
(Sorry) Any love interests in my near future?
>>
>>19353855
Should I keep this job and wait it out? Or should I accept the other job offer while I wait for my dads plan to work?
>>
>>19353950
Reverse the pictures cause real gooks are bipolar fucks that won't date a guy that makes under 100 grand.
They don't fuck you either unless money's involved in the relationship. There worse then a German or hispanic girl.
>>19353954
Post a real one. That's a great model.
>>
>>19353950
oh what you are saying is that you resent western women, because there is a chance they dont give a flying shit about you
anyways your tricks wont fool me, ive learned all of your ways
like >>19353963 said
>>19353939
>Like teaching a gook to feel with your dick
an english teacher joke could have been made, in another time.
>I don't know why your a wizard still.
neither i, honestly i dont actually care, like its a very unimportant thing that is blown out of proportion by some, but hey what can one man do
>Your aura is a bit choppy like slow frames in a game. Nice blocky colors though.
Greens and yellows...
I'm guessing your not as talkative since there's zero blue.
sadly not purple, right? oh and yeah i can be quite the silent guy
>Which karma line on your soul are you referring to there is twelve on you.... Lots of enemys.
uh, tell me more?
pic incoming soon
>>19353969
>Looks like a dude.
thats not the most "male" picture there is of her, i actually wonder that too, no wonder a lot of asian traps end up passing
>Eh. I grew up I guess... Found out what real men were.
i actually enjoy searching marine pics
miss the renner memes though
>>
>>19353997
>>19353995
Ches, look at this,another one of those
>>
>>19353991
Don't accept dads plan doesn't work out.

Got any military books read me up
>>19353972
I love you though. Babe. Sending you light waves.
Read meh a general.
>>
>>19353995
>Post a real one. That's a great model.

Real enough?
>>
>>19354004
forget it its not another one of those, im dumb
>>
>>19353995
have another one
>>
>>19354004
Do you think he has to be a e6 to drive one of those?
I wonder what soldier lvl they have to be to drive it.
It's so cute looking.
>>
>>19354022
>Do you think he has to be a e6 to drive one of those?
maybe, not an expert in ranks honestly.
>>
>>19353928
I'm loving this album, I haven't listened to BM in years. Want a reading? Query and relevant genders needed.
>>
>>19353855
Did I make the right decision walking away from him?
>>
>>19353963
>The Emperor. You're going to take a really controlling role. I think it's gonna go bad- she'll be super dependent on you and you'll have a total power imbalance. Watch out for this.

I'm honestly not the controlling type, her on the other hand....
>>
>>19353855
Oh hi grace
>>
>>19353963
I See. Thank you.. I kind of was thinking being my own boss was the best option.
>>
>>19354007
Try mugwort tea to astral project first. Then try focusing your chakra to pull her into a more positive state to be able to touch you.
>>
>>19353963
>Pendulum says yes, you will be.
thank you,that's a relief
>>
>>19353853
actually its kind of shitty, because like today i came to the realization and sadness of seeing what to me its the cutest girl ive ever seen, but yeah she isnt asian so its shitty, human relationships are weird, humans are weird.
I want to be an alien in the next reincarnation
anyways, bye ches
>>
>>19354047
Did you approach her at all?
Does she know you want her.?
Did you fantasize about her.?
>>
>>19353855
will I achieve my objectives?

thank you in advance
>>
>>19354043
Cheswick, what do I need to know? Seriously, I think you need to tell me something. Been awhile.

Also, what kind of success will I have in life? Any tips?
>>
File: 8fe.jpg (96KB, 844x440px) Image search: [Google]
8fe.jpg
96KB, 844x440px
>>19354043
>Try mugwort tea to astral project first. Then try focusing your chakra to pull her into a more positive state to be able to touch you.

Ches, I've tried Astral projecting in the past. It's something I remember vividly doing as a kid but as an adult, it's just not happening. I've tried following tutorials and watching Youtube videos but nothing.

I wish I could easily astral project because my imagination runs wild and there's so many things I want to try doing.

Let's say I somehow do this and "activate" her, how dramatically would my sex life improve? I already have a FWB (her suggestion) but more would be nice.
>>
>>19353855

Tarot
What happens when me and her meet again?
>>
>>19354055
>Did you approach her at all?
no, she doesnt know neither do i, personally.
Ive been just watching her social media, shes way out of my league thoug, also she has a bf, its just a delusion ches, stopped caring though.
shes kind of edgy though, like metal and "satanism" of the kind dude i wear a pentagram lmao, she is also hispanic, but whiteish looking
>Does she know you want her.?
no, obviously.
>Did you fantasize about her.?
actually no, any thing that i could have felt or thought about her in that way was quickly overwritten
>>
>>19354069
i made a lot of typos, forgive me.
>she doesnt know me and neither do i, well personally
>though
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>19354058
Here's pic
>>
>>19353855
forgive me, I'm >>19354057. forgot to say I want a tarot reading
>>
>>19353855
Will my girlfriend say yes to my proposal? (Its Jess btw)
>>
>>19354130
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>19354064
Mugwort really works. Try it.
>>19354069
That's a shame. You really should try and say something on her social media and make friends with her.
>>19354078
What's the queer though.
Augustine and raines kept coming up. Look into these two names.
>>
>>19354136
Thanks man. Means a lot to me.
>>
>>19353855
Hey Grace,
How are things gonna go between me and her?
Tarot if you could
>>
File: Men_of_Troop_B,_Vietnam.jpg (4MB, 2853x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Men_of_Troop_B,_Vietnam.jpg
4MB, 2853x2122px
>>19354137
>That's a shame
Yeah, a real drama, but dont worry i got used to it by now.
Besides there are millions like her, im aware she is not this unique treasure, or a holy grail, there must be millions like her, just not for me.
I believe it to be fate's way of keeping me ready and focused for a goal, something which will give sense to all this misery and will allow me to end this cycle forever.
>You really should try and say something on her social media and make friends with her.
Im too far gone for that, i actually only have like one friend there, and i dont even talk to him there at all anymore, just in real life.

Cheswick, could you do me help me with some last doubts? if not then ill just wait day after day, im good at that.
But if you say yes, Can I achieve what i want out of the afterlife, a forever lasting peace, true non existence for my soul?
>>
File: two hats.jpg (77KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
two hats.jpg
77KB, 500x638px
will do a couple reads tonight especially interested in trades if anyone's willing.

just need a nickname and your question.
>>
>>19354183
"K"
Did I make the right decision walking away from him?
>>
>>19354183
Will my girlfriend accept my proposal? My name is Jessica.
>>
>>19354183
C
It's my b-day today, can i get a reading about what could happen to me in the coming weeks/month please?
>>
File: c1ef7bb2fa47474edecb1ea76091e94a.jpg (238KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c1ef7bb2fa47474edecb1ea76091e94a.jpg
238KB, 1600x1200px
>>19354183
R-03
Can I achieve non existence for my soul? forever?
There must be a way, help me S.
>>
>>19352140
anyone still doing readings/scrying or any other form of divination?
>>
kat
can i find the strength to overcome my alcoholism
>>
>>19354183
hey man
how are my studies looking up for next year?
>>
>>19354183
agnew
hows my romantic life looking from till the end of the year
>>
File: 1495534167545.jpg (118KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1495534167545.jpg
118KB, 800x1126px
>>19354185
someone in the bitter cold watching a train pass by on the tracks, it's better to travel this way it seems, like a farewell at the tracks, but knowing that the direction being chosen despite the warmth and comfort promised bt that train ride is hardly worth it. A type of solitude and reverent acceptance and the taking of the harder path for the sake of self betterment and freedom. Knowing that the passengers, or rather a particular one, is probably happier going their own way. A need for a freedom to control your own hopes.

Seems like it was a hard call but well worth it, overall a good choice even if it's going to be a bit harder to cope with than taking the easy way out, but leading to a more available set of outcomes than going with the flow. stick by it ya done good anonichi.

>>19354193
It's a matter of trust, someone sits over a contract reading the terms and conditions carefully, they pack it up and bring it home to think about it a bit more. One of those, maybe I should sleep on it and decide later type of things, but when they return they've signed on the dotted line. They seem more composed and sure of themselves upon returning.

Seems it'll go well, it'll just be a bit of a delay before results come back, try to give them that space and time to think it out on their own with no pressure and see what comes back. Make the offer and trust them enough to return with an answer to it all. give them a little time and have faith in them and it should go well. Just make sure you outline exactly what it is you want to offer and make things contractually clear.
>>
>>19354183
R
my question is >>19354057
>>
>>19353855
if you have the time mate
can you give me a quick rundown on pendulums and how to get started with em?
i've asked you questions before and while the tarots were 50/50 the pendulum reading you gave were always correct
>>
>>19354183
HB
Am I getting cucked by this faggot? Or am I just being an insecure baby?
>>
>>19354220
"from now till the end of the year
>>
>>19354183

alisa
will i find work before the year is up
>>
>>19354228
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19354183
A

How will I do on tomorrow's exams
>>
>>19354183
AN

What does my father think of me
>>
File: 1422224544253.jpg (233KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422224544253.jpg
233KB, 800x1000px
>>19354209
Not a read, but find a reason to stop drinking. It sounds weird but often we use it as a coping mechanism. Best advice I can give from personal experience is to find a buddy who can keep you straight about it and keep tabs on you, avoid the situations that make you want to drink away the pain, and the rest is a matter of willpower at that point. It's more about control than pure prohibition, drink occasionally and in moderation, basically take away it's power over you and own it instead of it owning you. Don't think of it as a vice, but rather something you can and do control.

>>19354194
Happy birthday anonichi, have any fun b-day plans?

Movement and a sense of a pipeline. sustenance and a connectedness in terms of the essentials we need to keep running well. A machine with a series of pneumatic operations and compressors. A sense of those pipelines being fully operational and in full force, delivering what is most needed to function at optimal capacity.

Seems like a bit more support will be coming your way, a time where you feel like a whole slew of people seem to have your back and really believe in you. Support from outside sources that gives a well needed boost in energy and ability to go out and do what you need to do. A good time for social exploits and personal goal setting/achieving. An abundance of social or motivational capitol.
>>
>>19354183
"RUIT"
why do i suffer like this? why must i go on?
can i just be allowed to kill myself free of consequences instead of this torture?
>>
>>19354183
Big J
how will my academics look this year?
>>
>>19354183
Call me N I guess

Has any girl fantasized thinking about me?
>>
>>19354256
>Happy birthday anonichi, have any fun b-day plans?
Thanks and no, i don't have any friends

thanks for the read
>>
>>19354258
What happened to make you feel so Ruit? I'm not a reader just concerned for you.
>>
>>19354183
B
love reading? does she want us together and will she make a move?
>>
>>19354183
Keisha
What has he told other people about me?
>>
>>19354183
paul
does any girl actually want me?
>>
>>19354183

O

What happens when me and her meet face to face again? Good ending or bad ending?
>>
File: ghost.jpg (73KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
73KB, 640x350px
>>19354206
That's an awfully ontological/theological question there m8. What's got you thinking about all that?

The sense of time flowing but the person experiencing it changing and really no longer becoming the "them" they were from one moment to the last. A person sittingin a chair while the clock in the room ticks by the time, it pans away from this person in the seat, blondeish red hair, dressed summmery and in light clothing, and watches time pass, hours melt away like seconds, several hours pass and when a tone sounds a black haired girl in clothing much heavier and denser leaves the same seat the prior gal existed in.

Kind of an obscure one here, but I take it to mean that over time the "you" concerned with such matters will cease to exist in some sense of it, there's a continuity but so loosely that it's hard to justify or say it's really the "same" person there. More causality by proxy than a direct continuation. Sounds palliative perhaps but it seems that non existence in terms of the you you are now will not be entirely the case. It seems you will change to a degree where such a concern seems to overlook the point. Basically the new "you" that comes out of it all will hardly be worried about such things, and in that lack of worry you'll obtain what it is you currently seek.

>>19354212
Kinda boring actually, seems the hardest part of it will be finding the motivation to crack down and study. You're more than capable of it, but it's easy to get distracted and leave it for last minute. Try to pay attention to the urgency of it all and give it the time it needs. Seems like ypou'll be more distracted and procrastinating than anything else. Rather than a challenge or something that makes it hard on you, you'll face the challenge of actually addressing those studies and taking them as seriously as they should be taken.
>>
>>19354279
Ah life in general, J.
You see, this whole life feels like a punishment, and to me this thing is just tiresome, i cant go into details, but im tired of this feeling of suffocation caused by any lack of any real hope
I wish for death but it seems like even that was taken away from me
>>
>>19354256
thank you
>>
Air-Query, should stay whit this girl? she is older than me, i'm male 23 years
>>
>>19354183
Nickname : Ant

Does she have a crush on me? What attributes of mine does she find so attractive?
>>
>>19354301
Do you have any hobbies? Games, Praticing Magic, or Exercise? Something to make life worth it for you?

And please call me Jess, We drop some anonymity for more personal conversation.
>>
>>19354300
>What's got you thinking about all that?
It has been my desire for a long time, life to me is just pure trash.
But i interpret your reading as the death of the shell, this shell the soul inhabits would sort of cease to exist after my death so he gets what he wants still poor guy.
"I" coontinue to my dissapointment, i think, that or a change of opinions whatever
thanks stray
>>
File: 1447587636282.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447587636282.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>19354276
>i don't have any friends

I feel ya, I'm one of those people who always has their birthday forgotten too, it's gotten to the point where even I hardly remember it anymore, but try not to be too down about it alright?

I-it's not like I wanted to be your friend or anything :^(
either way try to enjoy it m80. don;t let it get you down if possible, hang in there friendo.

>>19354220
Someone offers another person a fruit. The one being offered seems excited and imagines a sweet experience and a delicious treat. They get handed a lemon and are told simply, "dig in". After a bit of pondering they look back at the person trying to mess with them , lock eyes and take a bite of it peel and all chew it up trying to keep the straightest face they can while maintaining eye contact the whole time. Like an intense stare of "you think you got the best of me?" An act of rebellion or pure spite to prove a point that you won;t be played the fool of, surprisingly the jokester looks impressed by it all, they expected a laugh at your expense but left with a sense of impression by your panache and fortitude in it all. You took a bad or sassy situation and turned it around so to speak.

Seems it might have a less than genuine or well intended start but how you handle it will leave an impression that genuinely impresses and surprises this person leading them to believe there just may be more to you than initially expected. Seems like a good learning opportunity if anything. You;ll be just fine m8. When life give you lemons, dig in and say "so what? I don't see the issue here." it should be fine should you take the challenges head on and in your own direct way of doing things.
>>
>>19354300
>Kinda boring actually, seems the hardest part of it will be finding the motivation to crack down and study. You're more than capable of it, but it's easy to get distracted and leave it for last minute.
Just like now then, i should be doing and assignment right now and here i am, but i you can how are my grades going to be this year at the end of it?
as long as i pass it would be okay by me, and will i go to another institution next year or remain where i am?
>>
>>19354327
>Games,
i suck at them so bad, i dont consider them fun
>Praticing Magic
want to, i lack the motivation for the moment or the confidence
> Exercise
no motivation for it, im skeetor anyways
>Something to make life worth it for you?
Nah.

jess, im just prolonging my suffering by being alive
>>
>>19354336
thank you mate moved back to my hometown and i know a hell of a lot of people i pissed off when i was a stupid prick of a kid probably didn't leave a good impression for them to remember
>>
>>19354304
>Page of Wands, Page of Swords, III Cups

If you just started seeing her I would say stay with her as it shows a promising new beginning. She seems like a positive change in your life.

I pulled another card and got the high priestess, so whatever you're doing now you're probably on the right track with it.
>>
>>19354336
>I feel ya, I'm one of those people who always has their birthday forgotten too
yeah but thing is it's not because people has forgotten it, i've been harassed, stalked and subject of mad gossiping for years, my life is kinda ruined and am on the verge of being on the streets right now
>>
>>19354349
Any friends you can rely on Ruit? Or is it a solo campaign with a lackluster tutorial?
>>
>>19354374
This is a solo campaign, witha lackluster character, in a good knows what new game plus
>>
File: 62406576_p0.jpg (598KB, 1280x1860px) Image search: [Google]
62406576_p0.jpg
598KB, 1280x1860px
>>19354334
>thanks stray
honestly surprised people still recognize me or remember that silly alias. You wish for the death of an ego or self, and oddly I can relate in killing off a persona online, we're not so different you and I. Either way I'm sure your situation will resolve itself, when it gets to the crucial moment it's not really like there'll be too much control in it anyhow, so try not to sweat it too much okay, just enjoy the time being and let what happens happen. Best of luck friendo. Would recommend some texts from Buddhism about the abolition of the self and removal of ego, they're fun reads and may be in line with what you're after, nirvanah and all that as a cessation of self. at the very least if it doens;t help much it's still an interesting read if anything, might be worth a read.

>>19354229
The objectives seems to fall a bit flat in the end, one of those situations where everything seems in line but then when it finally runs things just fall apart. Oddly enough from there it forces a new plan of action to improve and better the next attempt. So in some sense no your current plans hardly seem to work out in the end of things as you envision them, but it'll put you at a point where you can either decide to retreat regroup, replan and try again if you feel it's worth it or find a new objective. Basically a really close attempt and being 90% there, but wondering if you could make a few adjustments to compensate for the needed 10% or saying fuck it and moving on, that parts on you, but you're exceptionally close to making it happen, just a little bit of fine tuning and factoring for outside variables needed is all.
>>
>>19354379
god
>>
Evening /div/, gonna be around to discuss divination and answer questions. I'll be reading a little later on, but for now finishing up some work before I do so
>>
File: tradingcardgame.png (250KB, 411x307px) Image search: [Google]
tradingcardgame.png
250KB, 411x307px
>>19354391
Aaaaand like the dunce I am I forget my trip.
>>
File: 1418710180872.png (109KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1418710180872.png
109KB, 500x477px
>>19354232
>am I being cucked?
lelwhut?

Seeing an insect shedding skin. it's a bit thick of an exoskeleton, but at the time or moulting it's sensitive and soft. Basically you have a strong foundation and protection but at this point in time feel vulerable due to outside circumstances. It's not an issue of being cucked or whatnot, that other person ain't actually shit, there's no real reason you should have to worry about them if you ask me, they aren;t a threat, but in your vulnerable state you might see it as such. Have a little faith in your partner and yourself as well, things seems overall well. There may have been a moment of doubt or subconscious wondering, but it's speculative and hypothetical rather than a serious thing or a serious thought, pay it no mind really for the sake of your sanity and well being, people think or say weird shit sometimes, this is no different actually.

tldr; don't sweat it man, you're overthinking things, threat level is minimum.

>>19354240
eventually you'll be picked up for a job before you know it. I see someone wandering a store aimlessly kinda killing time, but they wander by the pet section and see a little goldfish, they impulsively decide that it's what they want here and there, then and now. Why haven't they gotten a fish earlier? They want that specific goldfish, at this moment, they're gonna name it and keep it for themselves here and now. An impulsive descision that is quite a commitment to make at the drop of a hat, but damn if this person isn't too excited and ready to make it happen.

It'll happen, it might even move faster than expected, but just by being who you are you'll leave a good impression and give someone the need to have you on board. You're gonna be just fine m80, you've got a force of personal influence and care backing you up, by the end of the year you'll have a job, and a pretty sweet one overall if you ask me, well at least one where one of the big dogs on site has high hopes.
>>
>>19354379
You are not as lackluster as you seem Ruit. You are after all talking to moi, a dead girl. But that's not too important anyways. There is something that is distinctly your own. So why not pursue it?

I know that motivation is hard to come by but it is worth trying to find the you that makes you proud to be you Ruit.
>>
>>19354406
>You are after all talking to moi, a dead girl. But that's not too important anyways.
In a way i want to ask what you are talking about, and in other way i recognize i shouldnt but weird.
Anywayssss
Yeah, i guess so, thanks, jess.
>>
>>19354400
Ok thank you very much, I wasn't sure, but I potentially had a feeling, it was just confusing. Thank you.
>>
>>19354381
>You wish for the death of an ego or self,
more like the true destruction of my soul in the afterlife, and being unable to ever live again but yeah. although now that i remeber that is what you were saying, im dumb right now
thank you.
>>
>>19354413
Its a complicated story. But to keep it brief I'm a spirit. I'm texting through my adopted father's body. And its not weird to think its weird.

You're welcome Ruit.
>>
>>19354432
>Its a complicated story. But to keep it brief I'm a spirit. I'm texting through my adopted father's body. And its not weird to think its weird.
ah honestly it wouldnt be the weirdest thing ive heard this week
still i will choose to believe you for the sake of this conversation.
thanks again
>>
>>19354432
Isn't that kinda rude, yo? Or is he cool with that.
>>
>>19354438
Suspension of disbelief go!
But I mean everything Ruit. Sometimes people have to get beat down in order to find themselves. I know my dad had to be.
>>
>>19354440
Yeah hes cool with it. The only real problem is that his mind rests and not his body. But he doesn't mind.
>>
>>19354455
Phrasing, boom. Nailed it.
>>
>>19354447
>I know my dad had to be.
so like what happened here, you died and possesed someone, isnt that like bad to his soul
>>19354455
ok,forget it.
Definitely the most unexpected thing of this week
>>
>>19354460
Dad is actually of the Fool Arcana with the number 0. So he can hold multiple spirits inside of him with no detriment.
>>
>>19354460
The only real thing my dad had to suffer was the fact that he killed innocent spirits. Other than some magic bullshit his life is very normal.

Good friends, home life, Average Grades. Basically a good life.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>19354250
Just fine m8, this stress and worry is hardly becoming of you, you know you're gonna kill it more or less, just go in and do your best, it's all you really can do, the stress of worrying about it is dragging you down, you;re gonna be a-ok so why ask or stress about it? It's a bit beyond the point of worrying at this point, you can only go in and give it you're all. You;re adequately prepared for your standards so go i an slay it man, no stress no worries, when you go in to test you;ll get the picture, it'll be easier than expected and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the results, no sweat no worries you got this anonkovich.

>>19354253
Kinda heavy question there don't you think? Hit a bit close to home really.

That aside, they're, well it isn't not good news it's the expectation of wanting more nad more, it's never enough really, no matter what you do they ask "and then what?" the idea of insatiable hunger and a need for more to give them their feed, It's best not to let that standard define your life. While we all strive to meet expectations it's sometimes good to know when the bar is set to unrealistic standards or continually too high. You're a good kid and overall meet expectations though daddy will rearely or if eveer admit it, they're proud of you but always had the attitude of swallow thier pride and strive for more. Try not to let the negativity of it get to you, you're already pretty well recieved in their eyes even if they won't mention it. You've exceeded where father went and they know that, appreciate it even, but they're gonna push it and ask for more, don't let it build up or eat away at you m8, you've done good and are loved by them.

tldr; they're proud even if it's hard to say, they think you've got the world at your fingertips and want the best for you, they think highly of you and will push the envelope on and on, find a point where you're happy and let it go from there.
>>
>>19354462
>>19354466
Yeah, ok.
tell him i said hi.
this is a strong contender now, aliens dont have shit on this case now.
>>
>>19354455
So do you look at memes and stuff too?
>>
>>19354470
Aliens already left a good share of unexplained phenomena across our plane of reality.
>>
File: Hol_horse_in_Tohth.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hol_horse_in_Tohth.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19354360
Tnx <3 my best wishes to you
>>
>>19354483
You're welcome, and thank you you as well :)
>>
>>19354476
Yeah. The whole family does. We are a family of 8. With Dad being the only guy.

That's why we post under The RedRoses cause the whole family is involved.
>>
>>19354476
Hopefully your brain won't explode due to this KNOWLEDGE. (Note: memes don't work while typing)
>>
File: 1500583467074.png (271KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500583467074.png
271KB, 634x800px
>>19354258
>why do i suffer like this? why must i go on?
I ask myself the same thing every day :^)

answer is a bit convoluted and in m y poinion a bit dumb, but hey I just deliver so take it with a grain of salt if it seems dumb. You live becasue you fear death, Better to experience something than nothing, you fear death and the totality it brings, the fear of the unknown is enough to keep you trying and in this world. Things are unknown in death and unknown in life, but at least the potential to better it all exists in life in a tangible sense, so it seems like the better gamble. Pure utilitarian thought pure and simple, betting on the horse that seems stronger to run the race, the idea of the end versus the horsie than very well may win it all and make things better. It's a gamble a best, but when you feel you have nothing left to lose what weight does such a gamble really hold anyhow?

The point is that living seems the better call here, it might get better it might not, but the possibility is what keeps you around, you hope for more and that it might get better, isn't that enough? In a way I think you knew this answer before you even asked. Either way I sincerely hope it gets better m8, hang in there and try to find happiness and your worth in the waking world.

>>19354263
well off actually, you seem to have the drive and hope to make it happen, challenges but moreso ones that seem like chores more than a serious hurdle to jump over. You;re ahead of the curve and ready to take it on, you're gonna be just fine m8, just fine. No stress try not to worry about it if possible, you got this. You've got the constitution to deal witha all that bs, gonna rock it and be just fine in the end if anything, no stress no worries, you'll own it and rock it m8.
>>
>>19354496
>>19354503
Things are real weird on /div/ sometimes. You seem like a pretty cool dead girl though.
>>
File: 1497930947396.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1497930947396.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>19354503
what's it like being a spirit? Where were you born? Can you describe your home? As a spirit I mean.
>>
>>19354519
Thanks Ruit. You're pretty cool too.
>>
>>19354530
I am a different anon than the one you were speaking to. :)
>>
>>19354527
Its a lot of free time, but then our bosses come over and give us missions. It doesn't get too boring.

As for home: Dad found a nice piece of space in Purgatory. The Gray sky is dull though.
>>
File: 1431692574577.jpg (755KB, 1040x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1431692574577.jpg
755KB, 1040x1035px
>>19354271
fantasized yes, but bad news is that it was just fantasy, it might be acted on but really doesn't have much bearing in reality. okay that's a lie, it might lead to something, but not really a lasting thing. SOmeone out there has has, lewd dreams about you to say the least, they've thought of you sexually, but in a way I doubt fufilling that will go anywhere honestly. It may even be ore trouble than it's worth. it;s a call on your part if you want a simple pleasure followed by strife or a refusal of it all followed by the same difficulty, a sense of being left behind and wondering why it is things seems purely ideological for you, a few peeps are interested but more in the thought experiement sense thought, they might be tied down by obligations of situations, but you seem to have the idea of that person people would love to date if they weren't already with someone, it;s not a bad thing, just means your character shows through. Try to make an impression early on on a single person and I bet you;ll be just fine actually.

>>19354281
She's beyond over it, try not to get too attached, seems like you might be being used here. SHe likes the idea of being wanted and liked by someone else, but has no intent of returning those feelings. Vision was that of someone cutting fabric with the idea od maing a project or outfit then leaving the scraps behind, the idea is great but the project never reaches fruition, a great start without the pizzaz or panache to follow it through once reality sets in. A strong start but a weak drive or finish to things. A hope and stong ideological basis but not the hope motivation or drive to follow it through,.
>>
>>19354540
Whoops.
>>
>>19354544
where were you born, how were you born? Do you know? What are you when you incarnate? Do you choose human lives usually? Can you incarnate?
>>
File: 1484208406128.jpg (143KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484208406128.jpg
143KB, 600x900px
>>19354288
Simple read nothing actually, he hardly mentions you. It;s a blessing and a curse, can;t tell the intent here, but if you ask me it means you either mean too much or nothing to him to the point where he hardly mentions it to othter people. A very dismissive and overall lackadaisical mentioning of it, he says it isn;t a big deal but he thinks about it more than he probably should. seems like it's be better to interact with them rather then ask reads about it, they're unpredictable and a bit on the fence about it all, could go either way. it's up to you to sway it one way or the other as I see it.

>>19354293
Yeah, however the ironiy is the gals that want you you don;t want much to do with them. It's gonna be a time of wondering if you're willing to sacrifice standards for the hope of a relationship. My advice is don't do it, it never works out well and dies out eventually. But you'll have people into you but you;re not into them if anything. It'll be a weird place to be. It'll feel like you have a buffet at your disposal but feel like you want a different meal all together, that's fine actually, but the temptation to give into it will drag on you and make you want or settle, don;t do it m8, it;ll just end poorly, hold out hope and don;t lower your standards or hopes, love will find you sooner or later so don;t take the chump prize in all of this,
>>
>>19354556
My birth wasn't the prettiest. As for incarnating: I was never alive in the first place. That's due to how I was born.

My creator had a morbid fascination with spirits. He believed himself a god. So he created spirits to serve under him. When they weren't useful... he killed them. I'm the product of him taking the best parts of my sisters and transforming them into a spirit.

Thankfully Dad defeated him and welcomed me into his home.
>>
>>19354183
>Violet
When will my next relationship be? Will it last?
>>
>>19354581
Are you a tulpa?
>>
>>19354556
Yeah usually I just take over for Dad's if no one else in the family is. Or they are all asleep like right now.
>>
>>19354590
I don't think I've ever heard of the term Tulpa. What is it?
>>
File: alchemic.png (440KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alchemic.png
440KB, 500x500px
>>19354294
you'll get further attached to a situation that is less than beneficial to you m8. Give it up. She's just not that into you. Try not to take it too seriously, she certainly doesn't. She's using you if anything.

grey ending, neither of you feels like you go the good end or bad end, well the other person could honestly care less, but it's a strange feeling on your [art of being attached but wishing you weren't. Seems like an attachment that'll go nowhere that you hardly need, would advise avoiding if possible. it's tempting but overall not worth the time or effort for how long it'll last.

>>19354324
she thinks your dorky side is kinda cute, I honestly don't see what she sees in you, but it seems it's a matter of personal taste. maybe it;s best not to question, but she sees something in you. Best to ride it out and make the most of it, you have an in and a type of preference, see where it goes and if it'll get you anywhere important. Might not be a legit crush, but she's interested to say the least. Take this change to work your magic or risk losing it forever, do what you can while she;s still interested m8, love goes fast for her so it's no a bad all to share your feelings and try to make something of all this.
>>
>>19354183
Rain
What he feels for me?
>>
File: IMG_20170720_161414.jpg (175KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_161414.jpg
175KB, 2048x1450px
>>19354183
Briana
Will he contact me of his own accord in the future?
>>
File: 1497501457455.jpg (43KB, 623x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497501457455.jpg
43KB, 623x672px
>>19354183
If you're still doing them
Sabitsuki
Any chance of a stable romance in the near future?
thanks in advance
>>
>>19354183
If you make it this far

K
What does K think of me?
>>
Replying to this query from the previous thread:
>F 28
>Just wondering what you see for my general future :)

OK, here goes:

>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: The Lover

2. Financial: The Emperor
3. Professional: The Bateleur
4. Material Well-Being: The Sun

5. Health: Justice
6. Plans and Projects: The Judgement
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: The Star

Romance: The Lover as relationship indicates some serious cold feet over committing to a relationship, or choosing between different partners. Perhaps give that a rest for the time being, or else try and articulate a specific query we can look at in the very near future.

Money/Work/Situation: The Emperor as finances indicates a close tie to your general material situation, meaning that any major business or property deals will be successful. On the concrete level, it also advises that this is a good time for buying or selling, or speculation in general.

Work: The Bateleur points to this being the perfect time to start your own business or to begin some personal initiatives on the side. It also implies a solution to existing work difficulties can be resolved if you take the initiative.

The Sun is a very positive card as Material Situation: the realisation of some gains in business/work/transactions etc, especially property or speculation on the stock market. Overall, pretty positive atmosphere with regards your living situation, I suppose.
[contd]
>>
>>19354826
[contd]

Health: Health concerns are directly tied to stress and worries. This could be of a sentimental nature or general fears for the future. The advice here will be to focus on what’s causing the most stress and try to remedy that as a priority.

Future plans: The Judgement here is advising a total Blitzkrieg type of initiative in order to get your plans into existence and on the road. No doubt this relates to part 3 (work), which is saying the same thing.

Mental/spiritual development: The Star shows that this forthcoming season will be excellent to pursue further studies, or to develop a meditative or spiritual practice. Above and beyond school and formal learning, it will be a great time to continue to learn things by yourself, no matter what.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19353699
There are various methods; the simplest is to place all the cards on the table and shuffle them liberally by making circular movements with your hands, then stack them together again, that will get them shuffled well.
Another method is to simply shuffle as normal, then cut the deck in 2, turn one half upside down, reinsert with the rest of the pack, then shuffle once more. Repeat if so desired.
>>
New Thread:

>>19355050
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.