[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doppelgangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Can we talk about doppelgangers /x/ ?
Have you met one?
Have your friends met your doppelganger?

Couple of years ago my friends said they met someone who was identical to me, body shape, style, eye color, all down to my freakishly long fingers.
>>
>>19350689
>man looks like Natalie Portman
Or perhaps Natalie Portman looks like a man.

I don't think I've met a doppelganger. People have said they know people who look like me but when I see images of them I never see the resemblance.
>>
>>19350774
>Or perhaps Natalie Portman looks like a man.
Or perhaps the perceived difference between "man" and "woman" are culturally decided upon, and either can exude both kinds of traits.

I went to highschool with a dude who was essentially my personality doppelganger, but he was a lot hotter according to the girls. As a result, he was more popular than I and since we took up essentially the same social roles, we pretty much hated each other. Closest I've ever been to a doppelganger, though I wouldn't be surprised that multiple exist.
>>
>>19350689
when i meet new people they often think I look like someone else they know, but I've never met these impostors before.
Also, OP pic just looks like a younger picture of her
>>
>>19350786

Sounds like you were just an ugly unliked fag desu and you just thought you were the same as the school chad because you're delusional lol
>>
>>19350689
when the quantum computer's memory gets full it just puts the same images over and over and over and over to repeating of course
>>
File: 475115_036.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
475115_036.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
I discovered that Ms. Portman is a semetic person. Some times a bunch of them all look the same. Tweek the features just enough and she'll look like anne frank. This is what >>>/r9k/ has taught me.
>>
File: 1500559255540.jpg (81KB, 961x794px) Image search: [Google]
1500559255540.jpg
81KB, 961x794px
I know someone who looks exactly like Ann Coulter
>>
I am told by friends there's another person at or college who looks exactly like me. So much so that I received texts asking why I was ignoring them when they were calling my name.
>>
I meet them all the time - they are not only similar to each other, but even have similar voices, a manner of speech and a way of life. This is extremely curious, although it hardly refers to /x/
>>
>>19350689
most jews have that same jew look, nothing spooky here
>>
>>19353917

she'd look good taking a BBC
>>
>>19350689
>Have your friends met your doppelganger?
A couple of them say they have, but everytime someone says I look like someone I never see it.
>Have you met one?
I know a guy that used to look a lot like me when he was younger, and I'm assuming I probably will look like him when I'm on my 40's, but is just a big resemplance, wouldn't claim we are doppelgangers at all.
>>
I saw a man who looked just like me at Walmart recently.

My nephew looks like I did when I was his age except we aren't blood related.
>>
>>19354975
Heh. Maybe you are blood related. His mommy has a secret.
>>
File: 43aspect.png (3KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
43aspect.png
3KB, 1024x768px
>>19354993
Suuure
>>
I thought I had nothing to contribute but I just remembered that I met a man that looks like an older version of my boyfriend. They even met a couple of times and it was surreal. I remember I was so distracted the first time I talked to him because he made the same movements when talking and it was weird as fuck
>>
>>19350689
yes.it was a very strange experience.my friends double was there to, and mine was half black.we met in a dance off at the mall with both my double, and my friends wearing essentially the same outfit as us.
>>
>>19350689
I had always thought about this, being 7 billion plus people on our planet,theres bound to be a splitting image of yourself.

I actually seen mine in a local newspaper of all places,on the main story front page. My mother showed it to me.

He was a bit bigger than me, slightly fatter in the face, but i have to admit it was creepy. He was performing in some Scottish festival in a kilt and bagpipes.

Kinda irked me a little knowing my doplar radar lives right next door.
>>
>>19350689
They don't look the same tho..
>>
>>19357295
Right. There's a slight similarity but no doppleganging.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.