[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 35

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19342693
>>
Doing trades
>>
im in a need for a guidance, anyone willing to do it for me?
>>
>>19345264

General love please, any chance I can stop attracting people who are codependent? :p

Last relationship was really short (3 - 4 weeks), I broke it off because I felt a bit suffocated / trapped & didn't see it as being a long term thing, whereas she got really super attached, really quickly, I didn't see a future where she did.
>>
>>19345278
Judgment
Queen of Cups (r)
The Hanged Man (r)

No, but you leave your comfort zone and end up enjoying it.
>>
>>19345264
How does K feel about me? I'm male btw, she's female, thank you very much.

My last relationship broke up mostly because of no contact and just iffy starts to begin with. Two people who happened to meet that clicked, but not well enough.
>>
>>19345283

Ty anon
>>
>>19345260
Query?
>>
>>19345231
I do Iching

not too sure what to ask or what to focus on today.
>>
Hello fellow oracles, anyone willing to help me out with general reading. Feeling quite lost recent 10 years :)
>>
>>19345294
what do i have to do/focus on to get a stable financial life since i finished my studies, and to get a loving gf that will fit what i desire, both mentally and physically
Do you need any informations about me?
>>
>>19345318
I don't need anything specific. If there's something you feel you should mention, mention it.
>>19345309
I can give you a reading after this. Is that all?
>>
Bibliowinzar in the house, doing 2 reading for rn, I might do more later

Fav song:
Query:

If you don't have the info then I'm not reading you, I need the info to focus on and I use the number for my book
>>
>>19345341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snmAm8kSxo
How goes things with this girl? Her feelings towards me, etc.
>>
>>19345341
jay z - new york
will he talk to me today?
>>
>>19345341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGqYkVKN4pc
Should I be avoiding my dad at all costs?

Interacting with him seems to destroy me mentally. However iching gave me hexagram 4 line 4, which mean I'm an idiot and I deseverve to fall face first on concrete for not getting it.
>>
>>19345348
I mean, text him. He will.
>>
>>19345355
are you a psychic reader and thisis confirmed?
>>
>>19345341

Untouchable - tritonal x cash cash
Will I ever find a gf who will love me?
>>
>>19345363
guys love to get texts from chicks. it makes them happy.
>>
>>19345369
the last thing he told me was to stop talking to him lmao
>>
>>19345370
give him some space then
>>
>>19345371
that was months ago so?

I'm not on /adv/
>>
>>19345341
>Age: 23
>Number: 88
>Fav song: Harvest Moon by Niel Young
>Query: I'm in a relationship that lacks passion, there is love but not happiness nor excitement. I've already tried to amend things before and sacrificed a lot including my pride. Nothing has changed, is now the right time to leave?
>>
>>19345374
oh okay. then it's different. just don't blow up his phone
>>
>>19345309
Just be patient. You are going to the right direction already. The cards give no reason to doubt that you will attain the things you want.

As for financial stability - wisdom is what you need. You already have the resources and answers within - make sure you are aware of them.

As for love - discipline. Know what you want, or you'll get less. Don't act on impulse, but be prepared to wait. Become the kind of person who is worth the kind of girl you want.
>>
>>19345345
Kek, the story I got was about the creation of pandora, her box, and all women in general, little known that pandora was the first woman created and thus, the beginning of something both wonderful, and awful, just like the box she opened. Releasing plagues and terrors on the world, but also hope was put into the box and remains the only thing man has that cannot be broken easily.

She's a blessing and a curse, if you accept this woman. And I am truly begging you to heed this advice, I am BEGGING you, DO NOT GET WITH HER.

If you get with this woman, your punishment is described as getting your liver eaten out of your body every single day for the rest of your life by a giant bird. If I translate that into human form, either, you're gonna get her pregnant and you're going to be paying a HUGE amount of cash for child support, or everything will work out until later in the marriage when she divorces you and you lose everything.
>>
>>19345348
I'm gonna have to say no, the page didn't really talk about anything that can be translated, maybe try a different query and a different number
>>
>>19345336
if you dont need anything i will just tell you that im 25 and a male.
>>
>>19345389
Sorry, I was meant to reply to
>>19345318

I'll get you>>19345309
in just a sec, if you're still around.
>>
>>19345351
Something complicated is happening, you read and nothing came up, and the same thing happened here, I got to the page and its as good as Chinese to me, but this is different, usually when I can't read for somebody its because their energy is to weak for me to get a "grasp" on, but your energy is fine, I hooked on easy but the page STILL didn't translate in they way it should, imagine trying to read a sentence while its really loud, you don't get the meaning and reread, over and over until you get pissed off and stop reading until everybody leaves.

Your page was like that, I skimmed through the page because I've read it before, but the meaning wasn't coming to me, so instead of skimming, I read through it thoroughly, it made even less sense, this is the first time I've run into this issue, sorry friend, but I can't read for you
>>
>>19345394
Same query page 45
>>
File: 20170725_104017.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_104017.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>19345367
You got a picture bitch, its of two people, a man and woman, long story short yes, now piss off with the love queries
>>
>>19345341

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmq0VHZznc
How can I get in touch with who I truly am?
Ty
>>
>>19345414
that's odd... Is there some force interfering or something or I'm just, I don't know, impenetrable like a rock or something?
>>
Good morning /div/, how are we all? Will be around to discuss divination and chat the morning away, might pick up some queries later on after my jobs done.
>>
>>19345417
Oi, piss off, I said different query for a reason, that question is so specific for a biblio reading, You're gonna need a scry-er or a tarot boi for that, biblio doesn't work well for specific love queries
>>
>>19345426
Hey hi, Empath, DubMasterDré here, sorry for being an idiot, I had to say it. Also do you know someone who good with numbers? I get to see 4 44 and 444 all the time these last few days.
>>
>>19345425
I get this aura of confusion off of the words themselves, as if as soon as you asked that question the entire page changed to chinese, the only reason I can think that it may be like this is because the situation itself is too complicated to translate to words, I have an idea but I need some time to get it ready, stick around
>>
>>19345438
okay cool. thanks for taking the time to look into this.
>>
>>19345309
>>19345408
Somewhat confusing cards. I can see that you feel lost, but there's still no need for haste. Wait a bit more. Wait - and observe. Change of perspective is needed. Not action, but inner change of attitude. You seem to be in such a hurry, and no wonder if you have been waiting for resolution for 10 years, but hurrying will just take you farther away from the truth.

Something good will likely happen soon - but don't let it distract you. Observe, look things from outsiders perspective. Listen to others as well. Attaining full awareness first - and then doing what is needed is the answer.
>>
>>19345433
Hey DMD, nice dubs!
>sorry for being an idiot
For what? There's no need to apologise man, you didn't do anything wrong
>someone good with numbers
In what sense? If you mean a numerologist then no I don't know any haha.
>>
>>19345426
Empath.. Will he talk to me today? He's struggling right now.
>>
>>19345449
numerologist yeah. Also I've checked angel numbers and stuff but I question their validity.

speaking of 4's
>>19345444
>>
>>19345442
Pick a number
I'm gonna need your first initial, I've never done a reading like this and I need a solid connection to you
>>
>>19345458
222 speaks to me
A

let's do this
>>
Good morning! / div/!
How are you guys doing?
>>
>>19345469
Hiii angel r u reading
>>
>>19345474
Only for you!
Query?
>>
>>19345461
Is this the first time you've fought by any chance? I'm seeing like, a timeline almost, imagine a heart monitor, how it goes on, and when there's a beat, it rises and falls.

This time line is beside many other ones, and nearby, there's 2 people, a man and a woman, did this fight spring out due to a woman?

I'm trying to cover my bases here, i decided to go off of the idea that "a picture is worth a thousand words", the reason I did this is because images are straight to the point most of the time, so it can't get muddied by words and double meanings as much. So I went through my book and picked out pages with images until I got to 300, and from there I switched to a watered down version of scrying, where I base the visuals in my head off of the picture on the page.

There's more to the visual aspect of this if you'd like to hear the rest, I've never done this before so I don't wanna keep giving info in case I'm wrong entirely
>>
>>19345479
Hi dad
>>
>>19345482
I don't know if I made a guy jealous by hitting on his wife, it's plausible. Otherwise they might be my parents. I'm avoiding my dad at all costs these days because I think his influence on me is toxic and I have to greyrock him.
>>
>>19345495
The word "parents" is sticking out of what you said, do they fight? Because if that's the case I can translate this bitch in an instant
>>
>>19345504
fight is maybe a bit extreme but they do have disagreements over drugs and financial issues.
>>
>>19345341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQlrIQhUMQ
Will I get a straight answer from her soon?
>>
>>19345479
I am wondering if hell talk to me today? Thanks!
>>
>>19345453
No idea, not reading right now sorry. I must agree with the above though; a guy will contact you when he wants to.
>>19345457
Well you could look into the science of numbers and see where each number occurs naturally in nature; that'd be where I would start.
>>
>>19345518
>a guy will contact you when he wants to
Word. This should be on every /div/ OP
>>
>>19345485
Hi son! How are you?
>>
>>19345515
Getting a no. Sorry darlin...
>>
>>19345509
In this case, you are the line, and every bump on the line is a problem to be overcome, with your parents nearby, distracted by one another, whether it be a disagreement, or worse, you are always close by, but just out of reach as to not get involved, this bump is a big one, but it can still be overcome. He drains you when you're nearby, like a vampire that just eats energy, but keep in mind, your energy was very easy to find and hold, this entire time I haven't lost it once, being around him isn't hurting your energy, its just draining to be around him.

If you need to be around him, its safe to do so, if you want to be around him, its safe to do so, if you want space, go ahead and make some, in the end everything turns out fine, all three ways I've read it, the best way to handle this situation, is to just handle it how you like, because everything turns out better in the end, just carry on my fren
>>
>>19345533
Doing pretty good, just finished reading for a few hours, had to call into work because my stomach, but other than that everything is fine, if you want a trade later just let me know, I'll be on all day on and off
>>
>>19345535
>He drains you when you're nearby, like a vampire that just eats energy
>re that just eats energy, but keep in mind, your energy was very easy to find and hold, this entire time I haven't lost it once, being around him isn't hurting your energy,

it's exactly that. Thanks

I have to learn to manage that as I tend to go ape shit whenever something happens. However I have to preserve my energy right now to make sure I get the strength necessary to make a move for myself and move out.
>>
>>19345539
Oh man your stomach hurts? It could be something normal but if it lasts for more than 5 days you might want to go to the doctor. Perhaps a virus?
Did you eat something that was too hot, like a really cheesy pizza that hasn't cooled down yet, or something that wasn't fully cooked all the way?
Well anyways I hope you get better. I'm about to do some more Shadow work. Wish me luck
>>
>>19345557
Nah, I just have weird stomach aches that never go away, I got some help from you and a few other people a few threads ago
>>
>>19345552
Sorry I couldn't help more, hell, I'm even impressed I managed to read that, you're my first super difficult reading, it was a fun exercise, good luck my dude
>>
>>19345557
I wish you all the good luck dad
>>
>>19345590
I know what I have to do of sorts. I interacted twice with my dad today and got completely drained both times. It seems like I get better at recovering from it. Family drama this morning, my sister wants him to visit her new house when they are finished moving in and since my dad is sick(and has always been) it'll be difficult even if he wants to. A trademark of my family life is that you're not allowed to say no or have boundaries otherwise you get mentally tortured and psychologically blackmailed until you comply.
>>
File: 0_83910_d680774c_XXXL.jpg (153KB, 700x1064px) Image search: [Google]
0_83910_d680774c_XXXL.jpg
153KB, 700x1064px
>>19334575
>>19338069
For Tame Impala Anon
Hey dear, sorry for the delay, been busy and tired a lot lately, hope you're having a good week dear, btw if feel like chatting just mail me

>who are my spiritual connections and how do each of them guide me?
8 of Pentacles
Justice
8 of Wands
High Priestess
Queen of Swords
10 of Cups
Girl, I'm not saying you don't have spiritual connections but it seems you're not on the right direction or at least very lost in your path. Are you struggling with lack of focus? Not knowing where to go spiritually? Perhaps something you've been curious about and overlooked the bad consequences of it caused some obstacles into connecting with your true guides.

The good news is that they never leave us, they're always on our reach, but we must work ourselves to open the way back to them. I'm tempted to say that there are two female figures, the High Priestess is a great sign of spirituality and connection with your self. Bear with me because this this the fist time I'm doing this sort of reading, but I'm feeling that the High Priestess is actually your higher self, that internal voice of wisdom that knows everything about you, and the Queen of Swords someone that can be a little harsh but very perceptive, someone that will make you question things, stimulate you mentally and thinking outside of the box. Following both leads you to a personal fulfillment with the 10 of Cups, best card ever. A sense of love and harmony in your life and people around you.

I never tried this sort of reading before, so let me know if works for you aye? Wish you all the best <3
>>
>>19345610
That sounds like my family on steroids
>>
>>19345600
Thank you so much son! It means alot to me!
>>19345618
Ama Alari!!! How are you?
>>
>>19345624
my only regret is taking so long before realizing that they are not the sane, nice and loving people I thought they were. I have to relearn life now.
>>
>>19345618
hi alari, can I have a reading on my supernatural gifts? i seem to have a talent to mimic things, im not sure why
>>
>>19336469
For VErbadoo
If you get to see this, just give me a reading on how this new study/work proposal would work for me if I take it.

Knight of Cups rx
3 of Swords
Hermit rx
Lovers rx
Page of Swords
5 of Pentacles

Alright, it seems you're in a moment that your emotions cannot form a proper connection. The lack of emotional control is affecting your balance, been through a heartbreak or deception recently? Hermit is telling me that you shut down. Forced you to retreat and disconnect with your guides a bit. Like I said >>19345618 the guides never leave us, but it's our duty to be open for them to be reached.

Somehow this feels like the connection with them was cut or harmed because of a heartbreak or somehow one of you guys felt it was just one sided. They are trying to instigate you mentally, giving you the curiosity and restless mind to go after what you need to learn in order to evolve. Focusing on the mental and strenghten the spirit when the material gets shaky. They are also within reach, as the 5 of Pentacles, despite of going through a material struggle, speaks of spiritual help to overcome the life's obstacles.

>"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

Well this isn't the kind of reading I usually do, so let me knw if it helps and apologise for the delay, been on a busy time. Wish I knew better how to read charts so I could take a good look on yours in that regard.

>>19345630
Hey dear, I've been good, just tired and you?

>>19345654
Sure, it's not my specialty but I can give a try if you don't mind me experimenting. Just give me a color and shape so I can focus better.
>>
>>19345618
Hey alari did you ever see how people from tribes who are barefoot and climb a lot have weird hand feet?? They look like hands almost but it looks natural too at the same time but not like monkey feet, makes me wonder if that's what our feet should look like
>>
>>19345669
>>19345618
Actually I correct myself it's an amazon tribe
>>
>>19345668
I dont mind at all! Thanks :) pink heart
>>
feeling needy right now.

Is anybody up for a love reading or next partner reading?

I can trade
>>
I have a few minutes to kill.

Will do reads.

>Name
>Question
>NO Love shit.
>Please be specific.
>>
>>19345687
Mike
How large and impressive of an arsenal of cool old guns will i manage to collect?
>>
>>19345687
AtomEve
I work part time but am looking at changing ahem careers. See anything I could be doing to make more money so I can move out into a decent apartment?
>>
>>19345687
Misty
What the hell happened? Why did he disappear? We are not romantically involved.
>>
>>19345687
Janine
Do I make friends this semester? What about my roommates?
>>
>>19345687
Linas
will i get a job offer i want?
>>
>>19345687
André

What should I get as job, minimum wage, a thing I've studied in, something else or extra mystery category?
>>
>>19345693
Pretty large, if you stop being such a gun snob when it comes to Slavshit.

And GLAWKS.
>>
>>19345389
thanks for the time you put into my reading senpai, its a positive and encouraging reading. Im single for more than 8years and the 'be prepared to wait" is kinda sad but heh *shrug*, hope that long and hard waiting will be rewarding
Thanks a lot! God bless
>>
>>19345687

Klaus
Will my entry into the military be impeded by these shenanigans?
>>
>>19345444
Well thanks for information anon, i'll try to suit up with patience and keen inner eyes. All the best.
>>
>>19345695
I mean, I don't need to read anything to tell you that insurance licensing, bar tending licensing, becoming a notary, realty licensing, and tons more are really easy to get and can be done online.

You'd just be in a "self starter" oritened career where you had to actually make a sale in order to make money. Which is where the reading comes in.

>Can this guys sell things?

Yeah, you've always been a bit of a smooth talker. I remember getting that impression of you a while back. It will be hard, but you could keep your current job until you're licensed in something or find a new and better job. But seriously. Look into being a bit of a self starter, i.e. becoming someone who takes the initiative in their work and has less boss presence and less micromanaging.

The only thing to stp you here is your age, if you're under 18. OR yourself.
>>
>>19345718
Good stuff, thanks for the read.
>>
>>19345702
Probably because he wanted to not be friend zoned, just my feeling here.

>>19345711
Yes. Yes. One roommie will be a douche but still reliable. You'll get over it. I'd be more worried about "friends of friends" as far as the living situation goes. One to many "let me just stay for the night" would start to get really annoying.

I.e. your friends and roomies will be great. Their friends won't be.

>>19345716
I think so. Although, it may be with a different company. You'll get an offer for the same job but not where you expect.

>>19345717
>minimum wage

Oh fuck that. Go for what pays the best, worry about what you enjoy doing later when you aren't fucking broke.

>>19345731
Nah, they recruit worse. You didn't commit a felony, you'll be cool.
>>
>>19345757

>You didn't commit a felony

Yeah, but they'd try to frame me for one if I let them. Bunch of fucks.
>>
>>19345757
Top one here, thanks. I didn't think I friendzoned him. Is it with me or another?
>>
Trading!!!
When I come back in the fall. Will I come back glowing, Shining, radiatant, amazing, ready to just dominate and stunt on these hoes?
>>
>>19345668
>Hey dear, I've been good, just tired and you?
Sameeee, but I'm doing some Shadow work anD I have the biggest craving to do santeria.
>>
>>19345761
Nigga. Nobody gonna frame you. Chill. Go be a MUHREEN.

>>19345766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

In other words, yeah probably.
>>
>>19345774
Bro this song is my fucking shitt!!!
How are you by the way? Did ya do the cleansing?
>>
>>19345744
I'm 26 and I saw a really good psychic last year who said I'd get into business with somebody but it would mostly be mine and I'd make good money. Those licenses don't seem for me. However I've done adult work in the past and have been thinking about doing it again. I was hoping you'd pick up on that. Thanks Orion. Any chance you can check out my aura and psychic abilities? I'm on antipsychotics and it really suppresses them but they are still there. When I smoke weed I channel the fuck out of everything, spirit and the universe. Pro tip I'm already dead and dreaming. (Died at 14 when I took a full bottle of Advil) spirit death I guess. However I'm quite grounded in reality now compared to the past.

Thanks and I hope it's a sunny day where you are.
>>
>>19345669
>>19345677
Actually, no...
>looks at her feet
>rekt by constant hitting on stuff and early years of ballet
>pretty normal desu -sqn

But the fact of climbing and walking barefoot can make them look a bit flat and they don't use much shoes anyway. I guess it was probably everyone's feet looked like that but since the shoe invention it became what it is. Have you seen some of the old Chinese women lotus shoes? I mean how they deformed the feet just to look "nice" wearing tiny shoes. Go figure...

>>19345654
>>19345682
I see some incomplete images overlapping, more like a transition of transparent images, flower patterns, an abandoned fancy hall, a staircase with golden hails, marble floor. Everything is like in the old days but abandoned, without light, a vase with bright red roses remains alive, brown leaves on the floor, cold blue environment, the only light of source comes from a big window facing the stairs.

Got some tarot to help me with the interpretation:

King of Swords rx, 6 of Cups rx, Devil rx
I believe this is something you have cultivated in a past life, and didn't make a good use of it. It's latent talent, but blocked because it was used for selfish gains, you haven't learned the lesson just yet but you feel something is there to be explored. You're been given a second chance to make things right this time but must clean the room first, the rose remains there intact, that way your gifts can develop even bigger than it was in the past. What they truly are I'm not sure, I'd have to understand better, but the red rose somehow gives a hint.

Sorry if I said something wrong, been a while I've scryed properly but any feedback you can provide is welcome <3

>>19345773
Uh oh, I feel like I've created a monster lol
Don't get too addicted on Shadow Work
In fact I think I should do some myself too, welp :3
What exactly is Santeria? This song always comes to mind when I see the word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTCyZvb2Uzw
>>
>>19345780
I figured.

And No, I'm going to wait a while to do it.

You?

>>19345789
>adult work

Whut? Like...the p0nz?

>I was hoping you'd pick up on that.

Glad I did then.

>Any chance you can check out my aura and psychic abilities?

Sure.

>Pro tip I'm already dead and dreaming.

We'll see.

>Thanks and I hope it's a sunny day where you are.

NO!

Hope for rain! It's hot and the town could burn down any minute! (but thanks anyway.)
>>
>>19345687
Jan
What will be the outcome of me interacting with E?
>>
>>19345792
Oh no I won't get addicted since it really tires me out. This is actually my second time doing it.
Santeria is just basically Latin American witchcraft. It originated from the afro Latinos whose ancestors were slaves that were brought over here. It's a lot of fun!
Nice song by the way!
>>19345804
>I figured.
>And No, I'm going to wait a while to do it.
>You?
Actually same there's some things that I need to do before doing some cleansing.
>>
>>19345804
Not porn but sugardaddy stuff. I tried myfreecams but it seemed like a waste of time. I'm too nice lol.

Oh shit! Rain it is. My the winds roar and the rain fall. I live in Canada and we've gotten a lot of rain this summer and it's been cool. I guess climate change
>>
>>19345792
I honestly have no idea what the red rose would mean.. i do divination and feel like I excel at that somewhat. Red rose as in like empath manipulation? I wouldn't want to do that in this life. I have no idea about past life though. Do you have any ideas what the rose would mean? Thanks
>>
>>19345789
>Aura

Lots of really wavy colors. Green, blue, purple. Waves I have not encountered. I have no clue what that means yet, since I have no frame of reference for it. Possibly your drug usage.
weed and anti-psy's mixed probably does makes thinsg a bit weird.

Green is spirituality, divinity, etc. You're very close to what you call your god, or your spiritual calling. So much so that I think you may communicate with it. Or believe you do.

Blue is intellect, wisdom, higher thinking, etc. in your context, it seems to point twoards speaking ability. I.e., gifted with words type stuff. You know how to speak to get a desired response. Here comes the negative side though, you can be very manipulative and have no issue misleading others.

Purple is pain. In your case it seems to be, oddly enough related to something physical and relatively recent. I feel like you have an old injury that flares up a lot. This then bleeds into emotion, this pain can hold you back sometimes.You aren't as active as you'd like to be.

If I could draw what I was seeing, I would. That would make these damn aura explanations easier.

As for your powers, you commune with the spirit world and what you believe is some form of god, or deity. You are also empathic. You pick up on emotion and use it to help shape how you talk and act around people.
>>
>>19345429
As a different biblio I disagree, specific love readings are easy peezy for me, it's dream interpretations I struggle with reading.
>>
>>19345835
I can I get a aura reading too pls senpai. I'll trade with you.
>>
>>19345687
Lorena
Is this relocation a good option for me now?
>>
>>19345810
Self harm.

I'd urge you to get second opinions though.
>>
>>19345687
>El
Where am I at spiritually? Is my change in mentality temporary?
>>
>>19345426
Oh, Empath, hi!

Nice to see you around (:
>>
>>19345835
Sounds on point. The purple is from a recent found neck injury. I had a straight as paper neck and degenerating disk. Which resulted in a pinched nerve. It's getting much better from seeing my chiropractor.

And also I do talk to my spirit children a lot. Not sure if your versed in astrology but I have Jupiter in Leo, my 5th house.

Many thanks Orion!
>>
>>19345836
If that's the case lets trade, I need a love query answered, do you need anything? If you want to trade just reply with

Favorite song
And your query, pls no love, I'm fully disabled when it comes to love readings

My query be this

Where am I going to meet my next girlfriend, I have bits and pieces of info from different readers, but I can't get a detailed getdescription of this gathering
>>
Trading

What's going to happen between me and JG?
>>
>>19345838
Yeah sure. Last thing I'm doing for a while though.

I see...

>black sphere in the center.
>surrounded by bright pink that looks like fire
>then yellow streaking out. Both positive and negative yellow.
>Then a halo of red, positive and negative.

Ok. Let me explain positive and negative. Each color has good and bad traits. They appear as different shades of the same color, or literally "negatives" like when you take a negative colored picture.

>Black sphere

Black is not a bad color, it isn't good either. This sort of represents what you are wanting to become, or in other words, what you think you lack. The void you wish to fill. Yours is tiny, so don't worry.

The closest color to that is the "pink fire". Pink is flirting, sexuality, physical love, etc. So I'd venture to bet this means, you want a constant stream of affection (physical affection. Sex. Ok, we're talking about sex here. No sugar coating it.) And this isn't meaning you are selfish or that you are any number of derrogatory terms for a woman...no. I is that you are very emotionally stable and in a relationship, this is probably what you value most since you don't rely on others for money, or emotional support.

After that is the yellow streaks. Positive and negative.

>Positive yellow
Creativity. Teaching. Instructing. Building. Everything you do, tends to be in order to create and in a social context, you enjoy building people up.

>Negative yellow

You also enjoy tearing your enemies down. A lot. You are quite vindictive if pushed over your line. You're slow to anger, but once you do get upset, you don't forgive. At least not easily.

This leads to...

>Negative red.

Anger, hate, revenge. You bury it under your wonderful outward personality. But underneath you are someone who is...not to be fucked with.

>Positive red

Here we are back at what compliments you. Good Red is leadership, passion, ability to love someone, and so on. Being very outgoing and kind.
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 1058x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 1058x848px
Beginner here, need a little help with this three card past-present-future reading.

Eight of swords
Justice
The high priestess

I have a rough idea of what it means to me but a little insight would be appreciated.
>>
>>19345880
Tell me if you want to first.

I'd like to know the problem with HS. Doesn't get along with others. I scry and tarot.
>>
I dunno if its the right place to ask, but are pendulum really real? i want to get/make one, but im afraid of a devil force moving my hand or some shit like that
also, when i see a yt video of a pendulum guy, its ovious that he moves the hand
>>
>>19345829

>sugardaddy stuff

For your time escorting is better money.
>>
>>19345900

Yes, I'd love to trade. I'll get started on your

Use scry or tarot, whatever you think will give you more information to give me and a more concise answer.
>>
>>19345923
Ok, I'll start.
>>
>>19345840
>>19345893
Are you leaving? Sad thing... I really will appreciate an answer...

But I can understand if you can't!
>>
>>19345893
>what you think you lack. The void you wish to fill. Yours is tiny, so don't worry.
I see I'm working on it!

>So I'd venture to bet this means, you want a constant stream of affection (physical affection. Sex. Ok, we're talking about sex here. No sugar coating it.)
The idea of having sex with someone you are in love sounds wholesome.
>Building. Everything you do, tends to be in order to create and in a social context, you enjoy building people up.
Yup yup yup that is me!!!

>You also enjoy tearing your enemies down. A lot. You are quite vindictive if pushed over your line. You're slow to anger, but once you do get upset, you don't forgive. At least not easily
Of course I'm not a pushover passive bitch. I never forgive kek. I'm super vindictive but only to people who truly derserve it. Only two people in my life have deserved that kind of treatment.

>You bury it under your wonderful outward personality. But underneath you are someone who is...not to be fucked with.
Ye!

Thanks Orion!
What is your query?
>>
>>19345903
Mental is everything.
They are really real, the best thing could be to buy one pendant and use it as a pendulum.
You need to work with it at the beginning, asking what is "yes" and what is "no" until you get used to it.

Then, you have your really real pendulum, use protections as stones or something, I believe is not really that "strong" to have evil forces involved.
GL mate!
>>
>>19345826
Hmm interesting so it is connected with the Hoodoo/Voodoo thing? It's what they call of Brujeria too?

>>19345831
Aye I'm new to this sort of reading. When I scry I see symbolic things. The room was fancy and gorgeous and I could feel the vibe of what it was during its days of glory. But now seemed abandoned but not destroyed. Meaning to me that you still carry that gift with you but not making proper use of it. The dry leaves and the lack of color and the coldness made me think something went wrong and closed the room. But the window was open, saying there's an opening to access it, the light coming from the outside suggesting a self work into discovering your true talents coming from an outside source.

Rose is considered the flower of love and beauty, a red one is associated with passion, blood and sexual pleasure. As spiritual gift though beauty and pain because of the thorns. There are two sides of the passion. It gives you a drive and purpose but when blind can burn quickly and harm. In a way it could represent the indulgence of your charm to get what you want and causing some hurt. The rose seemed to be the main piece of the room but intact. You are very aware of this gift being an empath. Manipulation it's not what I think now but you still draw attention.

I'm sorry for not being able to help. Maybe Orion could check that for you if he's still available. Thank you for your honest feedback I love that <3
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486617460010.jpg (61KB, 720x941px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486617460010.jpg
61KB, 720x941px
>>19345900
>I'd like to know the problem with HS. Doesn't get along with others. I scry and tarot.
>>19345923
>>19345880
>>19345926

>Nine of Cups Reversed, Five of Wands, Knight of Pentacles

HS isn't really happy with where they are financially right now. They feel as if all their problems are related to not having enough money. There's also a conflict going on around HS and it's driving them crazy. It will pass though but leave HS feeling exhausted, you shouldn't worry too much about it though, some good news will reach HS after everything is settled down. Once the conflict at home for HS has ended, they can begin trying to get along with others socially better.
>>
>>19345880
>>19345900
>>19345926
I immediately pulled Ten of Pentacles and Two of Wands. Actually, before I pulled I sense there was a kind of engine-revving, unfulfilled energy. Like, you've been waiting for something to happen.

Well it seems Ten of Pentacles indicates that you can go far with this person, but you cannot take the quick path. You're going to have to let the engines keep revving, in other words. I don't think there's any sort of 'quick entrance' that will allow you to gain the kind of stability you'd like with this person. Just doesn't respond to that kind of stimuli, though others do.

Then a conspicuous Hierophant fell out of my deck. I intuitively saw a reversed Hierophant, but in a odd sequence of cognitive dissonance I found it exactly on its side. I do think it still regards a kind of 'traditional wisdom' though. You have to know when to follow that, and when to respond to her personally, when you learn about her. Even if all you think about is trying to present yourself as 'boyfriend material,' if it isn't *her* boyfriend material she'll hold off. She's looking for something a bit different, more attuned to her. But this is a gradual process.

I get a lot of wands cards, telling me you have to ignite something and maintain that feeling, but you'll be working against her to do so. I think she intellectualizes it too much to be sure about things.
>>
>>19345941
Will I ever be Operator as fuck, and "Stack Bodies?"

I just want to shoot bad guys for a living ;-;

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>19345946
>Hmm interesting so it is connected with the Hoodoo/Voodoo thing?
Yup yup yup!
>It's what they call of Brujeria too?
Brujeria is more like I believe Mexican centered. Which is also fun.
>>
>>19345859
Oh hi anon, thanks! You too. How's your day going?
>>
>>19345942
can i diy my first pendulum with random materials, or do i have to buy one
>>
Will be lurking for angel's reading. But I'm done for the day. Thanks so much for the practice guys. I'm shaking the rust off, finally.
>>
Good morning/noon /div/ How art thee and thine?
>>
>>19345962
Hey Empath! Can you send some love and healing light to my friend and his family? Think he's going to need it with the week he has ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4DZPemB4uI
>>
>>19345897
I am learning too, but I can tell you what I see.

Past: Eight of swords
You felt trapped, as in no one can help you and you couldn't see the opportunities you have in front of you, because you thought you were incapable of achieve them...

Present: Justice
Apparently, you start to gain some inner confidence and that was really good for your life, maybe you are sometimes too harsh with people, but that's the outcome of what you had lived before. Relax a little, but never forget that earned wisdom, it really help you a lot.

Future: The high priestess
I have some trouble with this card, but I understand you will become a person of knowledge and be pretty respected for what you can achieve. You are in a path of achievement and success, don't leave it! You are doing really good things now.
>>
>>19345966
You can make your own pendulum but once done use it only for this purpose. My first pendulum was made out of a cork and a needle on a thread.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488904634052.jpg (29KB, 720x496px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488904634052.jpg
29KB, 720x496px
>>19345956

When we first met, she immediately wanted to hang out and talk about sex and seemed very interested. Then all of a sudden, she just pulled out and took distance. After a short while, she seemed interested again. I'm only looking for sex from her and she seems to want the same from me but this constant push and pull is getting a little bit annoying.
>>
>>19345961
Oh cool. I just got recently with candle work and I'm loving it. Specially because these I bought are scented and I had a great start with St. Michael Archangel and using petition papers. It's all new to me but feels comfy.
>>
>>19345962
Very nice!
I decided to finally stop being anon, lol, but I still am sometimes :p.
>>
>>19345986
Yeah, I'd say the reading probably indicated she caught feelings.
>>
>>19345966
What do you mean with random materials? And yes, as they say, you can do it, but charge it correctly (say that it's gonna be only for questions and as a pendulum) and use it only for that.

What do you want to do? For me is more easy to use some necklace I already have lol, but it shouldn't be so random.
>>
>>19346000
Different anon; I've had a pendulum for about a year now that I've always worn as a necklace, would I need a new one because of the energies in the one I have?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488940130769.jpg (51KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488940130769.jpg
51KB, 701x701px
>>19345998

So I have to ask, do we hook up? It's a little unfair of me to ask without giving anything back so leave me another query if you'd like and I'll get on it.
>>
>>19345957
>Will I ever be Operator as fuck, and "Stack Bodies?"
>III of wands, VIII of cups rev, the lovers
Dude I totally see you doing that, but the only thing that's stopping you. Is just taking that leap of faith and actually doing. You've been thinking about it for a good while and it's something that makes you really happy so you do just take that f****** leap of faith. You will get to your goal but as usual with things like this it will take some time.
You got this man!!!
>>
>>19345977
Of course. Give me some sort of a foci and I'll do a channel session later today after training.
>>19345992
That's awesome to hear; I'm on my Friday today so it's getting better by the minute. We all go anon every now and then, but it's good to have a trip; if only to have a way to look back at your readings and have a form of accountability to your querants.
>>
>>19346006
Oh, okay. I'll get on it.

Give me current advice for following my writing career.
>>
>>19345991
Ahhhhh!!!
Candle work I love candle work. It was the first thing that I ever did. And is my go-to for all kinds of things!!! Been doing that stuff since I was a kid. Have you had any success? what's your method?
>>
>>19346019
Lol, sure thing. He's male, 26, Aries sign and a baka.
>>
>>19345971
Hey there how have you been and the kids?

>>19345973
Howdy
I'm alright and you?

>>19346026
Aye specially the second job.
I was so happy seeing the flames higher up I wanted to keep watching all the time, I'm a frustrated arsonist. I try to not rely much on magic to get what I want but this one was needed.
>>
>>19346019
When I have practiced here I have used my trip, specially because I don't want someone to hickjacked my readings lol.

What do you mean is your Friday? Is like your rest day?

It has been a while I wasn't around, I have forgot how much I like to lurk in x!
>>
>>19346006
>>19346023
Well, I pulled King of Cups reversed, and then the Magician. Firstly, I believe the energy around King of Cups reversed I think adds to my argument, at least in the contexts I usually pull it, reading with this deck for so long. Actually, I say energy, because I get these weird osmosis vibes when I try to understand the sense of role in the card (whether it's your or her).

I actually pulled a clarification for the King, and got Ten of Wands, The Lovers, and Empress. Which seems to comply with her taking on the timid role, in lieu of her feelings about higher prospects with you (which she's very confused and conflicted about). I mean, pulling The Lovers is about as obvious to the nature of her regard as I can find.

But I got this feeling about the King and Magician, as if you actually inhabit the King of Cups in its upright position, and the Magician is indicating that all you would need to do is exploit that in order to have sex. But I do get strong vibes of exploitation in this. I don't think it would last all that long, but at least you can say you fucked her.

But I did pull clarification for the Magician, and got V of Pentacles rx and King of Pentacles. I got this feeling of being a cat soaked wet. It's almost as if you two having sex will put feelings out there, and now there's a chance to actually deal with it because it's in your faces. So even then, there's a chance for something more. Though I understand you don't want this, but the gist of the readings keeps tending towards this direction, as if these things were at issue (even if only primarily with her). But yes, as for sex it would seem easy for you if you're willing to exploit the parts of you that make you seem King of Cups-like to her in a forward way, but it would make the possibility of encounters more into the future volatile to deal with.
>>
>>19346026
I love candle work too!
It's so beautiful. I use runes with them, and color and some oils... I have no more method, maybe seeing the day and the hour, you know.

Do you have any special method?

I will love to do more candle work, but I didn't want to become used to it or something. Maybe it's all in my mind lol.
>>
Trading will the workplace A hire me? Or should I look somewhere else?
>>
>>19346037
Did you know that you share a tripcode with another reader?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488573421912.jpg (51KB, 720x617px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488573421912.jpg
51KB, 720x617px
>>19346023
>Give me current advice for following my writing career.

>Page of Wands, King of Pentacles, Ace of Wands

The theme here is moving and change. You're going to need to be doing A LOT of traveling for your writing career. Most of your best work will happen when you're on the road drawing inspiration from your new environment and the people you meet. And you WILL be successful, it's just not going to happen overnight but will gradually see the fruit of your labor. I also see you moving somewhere else to pursue your career more effectively and you prospering in your new location. Good luck.

>>19346056

She was molested as a kid, if I have to exploit her in anyway similar to how she was molested, I'd rather just not have sex with her.

At first she seemed to want to have sex and be firing off on all cylinders. Now she seems like a wet cat that doesn't like water.
>>
>>19346066
Did I?
I have used it before, like some months ago, because I wanted to start practicing with my tarot... did you said it for that?
>>
>>19346030
Is your friend me? Because that sounds like me Kek. But give me a colour shape or something you know means a lot to him to focus on; a symbol, a drawing, etc.
>>19346037
That's good, and yea it's not so much an issue but when anons start giving answers unsolicited it helps to have a trip to separate the reading from that advice.

It's the Friday of my working week; I have Thursday/Friday as my weekend. Still, big week this week. Lots to get done.

Well I'm glad to have you back, and look forward to seeing you read more! /x/ is my homeboard and even if I'm not posting, chances are I'm lurking. Hell calling out Empath usually summons me.
>>
File: fleur.jpg (50KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
fleur.jpg
50KB, 473x473px
>>19346083
Oh? How strange. :^) Sure thing, have pic related to help you out. I'm afraid forces in my life are going to pull me away from him soon, so I just want to make sure he's ok.
>>
>>19346060
>It's so beautiful. I use runes with them, and color and some oils...
DUDE SAME!!!

That was literally how I used to do it when I was younger and I still do it now.
I would still like the appropriate color use appropriate oil xhinese whichever ruins I felt with help get what I needed!!!
I just don't do it as much anymore. Kin da want to for nostalgia sake.

>I'm a frustrated arsonist. I try to not rely much on magic to get what I want but this one was needed
Yeah I don't really rely on it as much as I used to. Oh boy I certainly love burning stuff.
>>
>>19346108
>oil xhinese whichever ruins
Call my queen of typos kek
*oil and whichever runes
>>
>>19346092
How strange indeed. Thank you, I'll be sure to keep it in mind and will do what I can to help him and his family out. <3
>>
>>19346072
>The theme here is moving and change. You're going to need to be doing A LOT of traveling for your writing career. Most of your best work will happen when you're on the road drawing inspiration from your new environment and the people you meet. And you WILL be successful, it's just not going to happen overnight but will gradually see the fruit of your labor. I also see you moving somewhere else to pursue your career more effectively and you prospering in your new location. Good luck.

I really do see the moving bit. That has to happen. And this point it seems the progress can't be anything but gradual, heh. But thanks.

>She was molested as a kid, if I have to exploit her in anyway similar to how she was molested, I'd rather just not have sex with her.

I didn't see something like that indicated, though obviously that issue complicates matters. It seems a lot more like a 'I wasn't serious about him before, but now I am' kind of thing. But yeah, that exploitation issue is pretty highlighted, because she must have complicated feelings around sex and relationships in general for that reason.
>>
>>19346114
And what do you do now?
>>
>>19346036
Good.

The kids are almost walking. They know how to escape anyplace I put them. They sort of talk. Everything is good on their end.

I'm going a little crazy from doing nothing but school and watching them. Hence me coming here so much lately, where I am less crazy sounding/feeling compared to some of ya'll.

How are you?
>>
>>19346118
Thank you my friend, cheers.
>>
>>19346140
Anytime! I'm always here to help where I can.
>>19346138
>kids are almost walking
Wait till they get it down enough that they want to walk EVERYWHERE. Pick them up and they chuck the biggest tantrum until you put them down to walk again. Very adorable.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486684889279.jpg (36KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486684889279.jpg
36KB, 720x712px
>>19346127

Yeah, I'm the type of guy that is just used to having girls confess to me and give me their pussies on a silver platter. I HATE chasing women and if it seems like a lot of effort, I just drop the girl and go for someone else. I have a FWB thing with a girl right now but JG is really physically attractive but like I said, I don't like chasing anyone so I'll just keep things short and curt.

Thank you for the read and good luck with your writing.
>>
>>19346133
I don't really know. It has been so long. But if I had to do something reliable it would be using runes and oils
>>
>>19346114
Kitty basket!

I need your help with my rubber lady.
>>
>>19346108
yup, color, oils, herbs and petition papers, mostly focused on protection

I had this personal ritual to burn old stuff twice a year, letters, documents, anything I want to move on from. I'd make a big fire and toss each item one by one, thinking that I no longer hold on that, they served their purpose and are now sent away from me... My current memento box is full, I should do it soon.

>>19346138
Nice, wait when the triplets come :3

But I'm glad to hear they're doing well, but things will pick up for you later you'd wish you had time to do nothing.

I'm pretty much the same, overall fine, babysitting mom, doing some freelance jobs online and coming here to read but I'm losing my mojo it seems.
>>
>>19346149
Good combination, runes are always good mates for achieving purposes.
>>
Don't any of you feel like tarot takes away some of the humanity from life? Every time something important is happening, i come here looking for some insight, which i suppose makes my life easier. But it just doesn't feel right. Call it parapsychology or what not but it's essentially aiding you, unfairly.
>>
>>19346036

So far so good.
>>
>>19346187
>unfairly
Getting to be a good reader involves a lot of hard work and sacrifice. Yes, there are many here who are riding on the coattails of others' hard work and sacrifice, but it's not like any of us came out of our mothers with a deck of cards in our hands. I can't speak for others, but I put in a lot of hard work, and I don't feel bad reaping the rewards.
>>
File: 635.jpg (151KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
635.jpg
151KB, 717x720px
Alright, I'm having some calm time here, so I'll be up to do some quick rune readings for a short time:

>Query (no generals)
>Gender
>Song
>>
>>19346210
I can see your point, but it just feels like you've got an edge on shit, im not saying quit it all together but in some deluded sense it feels wrong to me. It's just taking advantage of some advanced concept, most aren't aware of fully.
>>
>>19346187
Different people, different lives. I for one love the ups and downs of life, and enjoy the mystery tomorrow brings. Others however like insight and to know all the facts of what faces them. I may not make use of my gifts and training, but I can help those who don't have such talents and allow them the opportunity to have what they want/need.
>>
>>19346215
Is there and possibility I could functionally make things work with E?
>>
>>19346215
Omg! I love that image.
Actually, I put it here in some query because is one of my favorites... lol.

Anyway, I have a query :).

Is this relocation I'm gonna do with my boyfriend happening in a good moment? Or what can I do so it becomes good for me.
Female.

Mhhh...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yluUCjH6ONs
>>
>>19346228
genders please
>>
>>19346215
how's the next month going to turn out?
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbQZCsYXVg
>>
>>19346215
Will my crush talk to me today ? How does it go
Female
Fall Out Boy - dance dance
>>
>>19346215

Will I be accepted into the Coast Guard?
Male
Heilung - Krigsgaldr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZqZVunCb4
>>
>>19346227
I can understand your train of thought, but giving someone answers to something they shouldn't know seems in some sense wrong.
>>19346234
Male
I dont want to set the world on fire.(song)
my bad
>>
>>19346238
disregard the age but if it helps, 22
>>
>>19346239
Im a hypocrite :/ but it's just food for thought i guess.
>>
>>19346215
oi

what I will represent for my next partner? what kind of change I will bring in her life?

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnL_LCHQ7og
>>
>>19346215
Female
Is the man I love my next boyfriend?
In da club by 50 cent
>>
>>19346215
Male
Explain the energy energetic shift last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SB73v7EoE
>>
>>19346215
Will I be able to lose the weight I need before the deadline I have placed for myself?
https://youtu.be/u15HarGPpQM
Fem
>>
>>19346187
It's not supposed to make your life easier, but it does suppossed to give you guidance (which is sometimes everything but easy).

We give and then we take.

Which advanced concept you are using for this? I can see Correspondence.
>>
>>19346239
I look at divination like I look at say...the stock exchange. Anyone can get into it, but that doesn't mean you'll be successful. Readers/diviners are like Stock Brokers; you go to them because they have the know and, preferably, a proven track record. There's no guarantee that they'll make you money 100% and you're taking that risk by entrusting them with your money. Same goes for readings; there's no guarantee a query you pose to me will result in a 100% accurate answer, but you're entrusting me with an important question because I have a proven track record and you believe in my ability to provide.

It's not unfair knowledge, because there's a risk involved.

Also, good choice of song. Fallout Fan?
>>
>>19346152
Wjat is up my dude gib query.
>>19346185
>>19346169
Huehue we should all get together and do spells for the lulz
>>
>>19346187
Oh, I understand your point.

See, I love to say that "making a reading is actually changing your reading". It's not right... if you doesn't want to work for it, but in that case you are NOT going to work for changing the outcome, because generally people ask to know, not to change their life.

Deep inside they usually know, maybe we are helping them to walk faster in their inner development... but guess what. They will not do it, because they usually doesn't change their fate, only observe them and "acknowledge it".

So... it doesn't change anything...
>>
>>19346266
well.. uh... I exchanged a couple messages with pic related as well as others like her. Didn't go too well. I just wanna be with someone who's into the same stuff as I do. I don't know what to do or where I stand with her.
>>
>>19346260
I admire the things you guys do that's for certain, I cant argue with the moral standpoint behind it, I can understand. But again, you're tapping into something that isn't accessible to all.
>>19346261
Not really a big fallout man, just have a taste for the old scratchy sounding music. I've done and received many readings, and i just sort feel like it takes away some of the mystery, more often than not you buggers are right too. I wasn't exactly making a statement that Tarot is objectively wrong, i just feel that a lot of people have a different perspective on things they wouldn't naturally. I suppose that's a flawed argument but i've got a retarded sense of "morals" I can't shake.
>>
>>19346272
Truthfully it depends on the question you ask, because there have been times where i've violently shifted my course of action based off readings. I've ignored readers often before and the warnings they gave me came to fruition.
>>
Trading
Will the goat (nickname for a person) lead me to him?
>>
>>19346286
>>19346272
I guess my point is; you're basically tapping into a higher power for a "unfair advantage"
>>
File: 2136053.jpg (1MB, 938x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2136053.jpg
1MB, 938x1200px
>>19346228
>>19346239
Thank you dear ^^
>Is there and possibility I could functionally make things work with E?

>Fehu, Kenaz m, Hagalaz
It will be given to you a new opportunity, but I'm afraid you'll have some bad time, things might take another turn with E leaving you not knowing what to do, I see a lot of difficulties ahead to make it work. You'd better hang on tight, not easy. :(

>>19346231
Awesome, I'm glad you like it, I love this type of art ^^ And lovely song, thank you :)

>Is this relocation I'm gonna do with my boyfriend happening in a good moment?
>Raidho m, Sowilo, Inguz
Well Raidho merkstave here is a big warning sign for you to not move, Sowilo tells to wait for the situation to clear up, the move will happen better when you're in good terms with him in case this is motivated for some straining or any other relationship issues. Some thing must come clear first, one of you is still holding onto something that must go, and after that it would benefit you better doing the move. Good luck!
>>
>>19346293
I saw that coming, but i'm sort of desperate to make things work. E is pretty unique in my book.
>>
>>19346297
>>19346293
Thanks for the read!
>>
File: ____by_oprisco-d9x6gmv.jpg (563KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
____by_oprisco-d9x6gmv.jpg
563KB, 700x700px
>>19346215
Will I leave current job for something better soon ?

Female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-zHqvDmMw
>>
>>19346215
I could use a career reading please, really wanting to leave my current job and find another. Will it all work out for me?
Female
Well I really dislike my current job so i'd have to think of an angry song...lol I can only think of death grips
>>
>>19346281
It doesn't eliminate free will which be the only morally questionable thing here. You're free to shut down and ignore the advice. While Empath sees it as a stock exchange, I see it as going into a test blind versus studying a little bit before hand for better results.
>>
>>19346297
Why is E unique
>>
>>19346281
I completely understand, and it's while you'll see I've asked for maybe 5 readings my entire life (unless silly joke readings ala the Bot). I like my life to be an exciting and mysterious journey
>>
>>19346215
Male
Am I find a job soon?
The auteurs - upper classes
>>
File: 1468178532731.jpg (15KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
1468178532731.jpg
15KB, 193x262px
>>19346236
Omg this guy looks like a young version of my second brother minus the crazy hair lol

>how's the next month going to turn out?
>Berkano m, Inguz, Wunjo
Well you're going to start something over, something you've been working on and for some reason it didn't went well, but this is a good thing. You're having another chance to get rid of what's not working and focusing on what's essential. Again just don't rush, take your time and everything will turn out greatly, you'll get what you want.

>>19346237
>Will my crush talk to me today ? How does it go

>Othala, Dagaz, Eihwaz
Ys, you'd have some nice interaction, you'll learn more about him or vice versa, there's some progress but acting with caution. Good luck.

>>19346238
>Will I be accepted into the Coast Guard?

>Gebo, Jera, Wunjo
Yeah you'll actually feel happy and rewarded here. Make sure you're up to their standards tho.
>>
>>19346316
I can respect that train of thought. I've reached a point where i'm convinced free will doesn't entirely exist anymore.

>>19346318
Picture a goat's temperament and behavior as accurately as you can to a human being. E is retarded, i love it.

>>19346319
Can't say i'd be able to do the same, mystery is fun, but i'm in a situation more often than not where mystery turns into dread. I appreciate the fuck out of tarot and the community here. as i said earlier i was just serving food for thought. I tend to enjoy senseless arguing/discussion.
>>
>>19346219
People who speak multiple languages tend to have an edge too. Some react to that fact by expressing envy or disdain towards polyglots. Others buckle down and learn another language.

>>19346261
>Stock Brokers
Lel, you can get a Series 7 if you nolife studying for the exam for a week, and 66 another two weeks later.
>>
>>19346338
That hurts my feelings, not cool. :(
>>
>>19346215
Any chance you could do an aura reading? I'd really appreciate it
F
https://youtu.be/0JqeL7WVf8M
>>
>>19346337
i don't know what i want but it's good to know that i'll get it lol, thanks
>>
>>19346337
Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
>>19346343
I mean, it was just a moral question. I can see your argument, everything we do throughout the course of our lives, is, if we choose, supposed to give us an advantage in a way.

>>19346352
Why is that?
>>
I am on somewhat of a crusade to expose Matthew Hopkins as the fraud he truly was.

Will I be successful, and possibly how?
>>
>>19346215
What is K's Opinion of me?
Male
Right Now
>>
>>19346360
First initial?
>>
>>19346378
You asking for my first initial?
>>
>>19346389
Yes.
>>
>>19346394
Take a guess.
>>
>>19346215
Hey Alari! Hope you're doing great

Male

Can you tell me what does she think about our relationship moving forward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhygPWzQvXo
>>
>>19346249
Olá o/

>what I will represent for my next partner? what kind of change I will bring in her life?

>Berkano, Kenaz m, Othala
Oi if I'm doing this right, you're going to get her pregnant and marry her. There will be a panic moment, but you'll get through and be happy together.

Ok I don't want you to panic just now, pregnancy isn't the only meaning of the rune, but it's always what comes to mind sorry, in a broader sense, it means that you can also help her bloom, is she's somewhat a closed person or in some bad situation, there will be some dark times but ultimately you're able to help her come out of the rut she might be in.

>>19346250
>Is the man I love my next boyfriend?

>Inguz, Algiz, Mannaz m
love.... or lust?
ho boy here I go again... :x
Unlikely... I feel there would be some sexual attraction, potential fling but no relationship I'm afraid :(

>>19346254
Nice musical taste <3

>Will I be able to lose the weight I need before the deadline I have placed for myself?

>Raidho, Ehwaz, Sowilo
"Do spinning"
Well someone here says that you need to get on a bike after I saw the Raidho rune, but you've gotta move, specially outside, I thin I've given you that advice before on doing some outdoor activities. And if you happen to have a friend on gym, would be good for each other to serve as incentive. Sowilo says the success is guaranteed, now go and get /fit/
>says the hypocrite who didn't get back to gym in a month ;_;

>>19346266
Oh I'd love too, group spell ^^

>>19346297
>>19346303
You're welcome dear, be mindful that desperation only attracts more desperation, and following that line of thinking you'd be blinded into making the right decision. Feels like you're in the dark with her and things might get out of hand, the situation is unpredictable, all you can do is endure. I'll be sending you some good vibes in the hopes that the best happens for both <3
>>
>>19346338
Fate vs Free will is always a fascinating philosophical debate to look into. If you prescribe to the idea of the former than there should be no moral objections. Those who read and receive readings are fated to always do so. Thus it falls in line with the correct course of action.
>>
>>19346418
God Willing
>>19346394
J or Y depending on how you spell it.
>>
>>19346293
Thanks! Just a question, can you tell me what is that some of us is holding up? Like a feeling, and attitude or maybe who is doing it.
I have the feeling that is me lol, but maybe I'm wrong...
>>
>>19346424
I'm not well versed on free will and such all I know is what i've seen and reacted too off impulse.
>>
>>19346215
Is S (last name initial) over our breakup yet?
Female
https://youtu.be/1Vko01D77Fg
>>
>>19346305
https://youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E
>>
>>19346473
For the most part, I started dabbling on /x/ and found random pieces of info that started to make me question things. I'd start with Astrology and Natal charts, and then Numerology. It just makes you doubt whether what your doing actually matters, if a computer program can predict your every nature and part of your life. Solely based on the time and date of birth and your name. I can't really accept coincidence anymore.
>>
>>19346418
>group spell
This sound nice!
>>
>>19346322
am I going to**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkMePB5xhQ
>>
>>19346418
>you're going to get her pregnant and marry her

Searching the meaning of the runes gave me a little fear ... mostly because of Othala
pregnancy>crisis>separation
>>
>>19346518
Damn!
>>
>>19346518
Bad bait kiddo. you got the wrong guy :^)
>>
>>19346518
>>19346542
This is mediocre level shit posting anon.
>>
File: dream-spinner-lolita-bronzini.jpg (299KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
dream-spinner-lolita-bronzini.jpg
299KB, 900x671px
>>19346304
Hey I remember that song! Did you query me before? I just got feelsy now rip me ;_;

>Will I leave current job for something better soon ?
>Tiwaz m, Raidho, Gebo
Not so soon, but something better will come, I think you'd feel more rewarded, but it will come with efficient work on your part too, good luck!

>>19346305
>>19346463
>leave my current job and find another. Will it all work out for me?

Don't be hasty, or things will complicate on your end, I understand your frustration and anger but that will just reflect back on you and bite you in the ass... This spread asks you to be a little more patient, things will work out for you if you remain calm.

>>19346322
>>19346353
>>19346372
>>19346412
>>19346448
>>19346487
Hey lovelies, I'm sorry, I'm going to take a break now but will be back in an hour or so to continue reading aye?

>>19346355
lol if you don't know, I know even less, but good for you :D

>>19346357
You're welcome dear, hope it all works for you

>>19346534
That would be separation if Othala was reversed, but isn't, don't worry dear. That is one of the meanings but again, nothing is set on stone, you can make it different anon! Be well <3

>>19346429
Sure, let me eat now and I'll do a follow up for you soon aye?
>>
>>19346542
sorry. I want to help him like he tried to for me. either way the message applies.
>>
>>19346483
Ahh see you've got it half right my friend, hopefully you don't mind a little lecturing nudge from another viewpoint. There are indeed no coincidences, the universe is mathematical, math is the language of the stars. Everything is by perfected design: the golden ratio is found in everything from sea shells, sunflowers, galaxies, to ourselves as an example of this. HOWEVER, in my view at least, the trade off of falling was being given free will to either follow that design path laid out for us, or carve a new one for ourselves.

This is why some readings we as readers do for the future don't end up being true. Free will means the person can always change that reading by carving out a new choice for themselves. There is a destined fate for all of us if we submit to it. Many however stray willfully or unwillfully from it by proxy of the choices we make.
>>
>>19346569
Anon if you want some level of credibility you gotta at least give me a name, because you were vague enough to be anyone. Also those arent my actual initials.
>>
>>19346577
I sort of concluded to that there is a general code for the universe out of logical deduction. I feel like you've got more to say on a lot of things. I can't lie you've got my interest, anyway you could fill me in on any spectacles of the universe?
>>
Trading
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488568632198.jpg (34KB, 443x330px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488568632198.jpg
34KB, 443x330px
>>19346631

What's going to happen between April and me?

Query?
>>
>>19346637
Does L still feel I am special to him? Starting yours
>>
>>19346215
Female
Will I marry G or C?
Miley cyrus Bb talk is a great song
>>
>>19346561
Hey Alari!
Is very noticeable how well regarded you are :)
Would you mind making me a reading please?

I'm male

I have a problem now, I will be homeless in less than a week and I haven't found a job yet (internship) that would allow me to stay here and be close to the one I love. I have money problems and it will be really hard to find a place to rent as I can't afford it, specially without a job. I'm really unsure about my future, I wanna know if I will be able to pull this off and to get a proper job at some point in this country so I can hace a place to live, and be able to live here for a long time. Thank God I have friends that will let me crash in their place.

https://youtu.be/UrIiLvg58SY
This is me and my girl's song

Whether you decide to read or not, thank you for reading this.
>>
>>19346602
Haha oh no no no. You don't want to encourage me to lecture more, feel free to ask Empath for a character reference, I can drone on for hours. All I can do is leave you little bread crumbs like my Father left for me, and his Father left before him.

Truly the most profound truth we learn in this life is the truth we find through self discovery.
>>
>>19346580
Im stupid, haha. :(
>>
>>19346637
>knight of pentacles, four of swords, strength, queen of pentacles, wheel of fortune

Expect things to slow down between you both A LOT, but that doesn't necessarily mean things are over between you guys. April wants to take things slow to figure your relationship out, and it's hard for tarot to make an absolute like that when she herself is very undecided. As it stands, she may be a bit cold, a bit distant, but the warmness of familiarity and care is still within her. Just don't be pushy and show her that you're worried or paranoid. Be yourself, be loving and caring (which I hope you can be towards someone you care about anyways) and let her come to her conclusions. Things may change, but she's not in a hurry to make any big decisions right at this moment.
>>
I'd aprecciate a love reading for the next few months. Thanks If someone takes this!
>>
>>19346561
Sure!
I was eating, actually. Have a good meal!
>>
>>19346637
>Does L still feel I am special to him? Starting yours
>>19346674

Sorry, for whatever reason my internet stopped working and suddenly started working again, working on it. Just give me a second
>>
>>19346671
Im still skeptical, it's 4chan kid. what name could start with a J or a Y? honestly has me confused.
>>
>>19346666
Checked, there's no fun in searching for something that's already been discovered.
>>
>>19346650
>>19346674
>>19346683

>Nine of Wands, Six of Wands, Four of Cups

Yes, L feels that things are slowly starting to fall into place. L knows that you are special to him and he is special to you. Things are finally turning around for L and you by proxy, good times lay ahead if you just wait and see.
>>
>>19346702
Well things haven't been good at all and as things are there is no foreseeable future because of how things ended which is why I was asking if I was special
>>
>>19346715

Just because things ended badly doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. Things happen and he's been feeling shitty but things are starting to turn around for L. He's working hard, if you're worried about him, just send him 1 message, if he replies positively, then that's good, if he doesn't reply, just leave him alone for the time being and he will contact you later when he feels he is ready.
>>
Air query
Will I ever visit Paris?
>>
>>19346699
Check'd back. Now you're getting in sync with the universe my friend. Goodluck on your path.
>>
>>19346732
do you want to? If yes buy a plane ticket, if not dont buy a plane ticket.
>>
>>19346731
Sorry to get in the way by replying to your comment, but can you please give me a love reading for the next couple of months?
>>
>>19346735
LSD on your recommended list?
>>
>>19346740
It's a little more difficult than that..
>>
>>19346748
I figured, but I've shit posted out and about and some believe it does something for epiphanies.
>>
>>19346745
You'd think with the way I talk, but have never touched a drug in my life; couldn't recommend either way because of my abstinence. I just am a meditation junkie since childhood, helped me have I guess similar results to drug use.
>>
>>19346761
If it wasn't apparent i'm desperate for any shred of "truth" or something similar to that. As an anon said earlier, desperation breeds more desperation. I've gotten to a mental road block. Only reason i ask is because i'm out of ideas.
>>
Any scryer's around? My friend lost this rare Hello Kitty keychain when she was putting things away in her room. Can anybody who is good at scrying tell me where her Hello Kitty keychain is located at currently?

Willing to give a tarot reading in return.
>>
>>19346770
It's not my place to tell you the truth. That should be only something you seek from Source. Maybe try reaching out there to start. When you call out into the darkness, something usually calls back eventually.
>>
>>19346781
This was as vague as could be, well, I'll garner what you've told me and hopefully find a productive use for it. Much appreciate friend.
>>
Would a kind soul give me a love reading for the next couple of months please?
>>
>>19346790
As was intended. : ^) Trust me, I was given far less to work with from my mentors. With enough diligence you'll do just fine. Just remember love and light if you do call out.
>>
If it's meant to be, will be
A reading won't change your fate
Only how you see it
By the moment you look into it
You're committing yourself with you future
And the choices you make until then
Are mere results of that observation
Ignorance can be a bliss for the blind
But if you're given the means to peek
Don't look away
>>
>>19346805
>remember love and light
Or just get swallowed up by the darkness, and become a LIVING GOD like E.A. "xXxPussySlayer74xXx" Koetting!
>>
File: 1123072553_f.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1123072553_f.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>19346814
>>
File: hinata lee.jpg (45KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
hinata lee.jpg
45KB, 720x490px
>>19346814
Unsettlingly put, but correct nonetheless.
>>
>>19346816
Valid other option, got to respect us waman here though and offer xXxDickSlayer69xXx as an alternative mon chéri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6m5Cbm3D_M
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>Yellow everyone!

I am an out of /div/ reader who is searching to trade with someone! :D I my method is the usage of the noble art of Scrying and from the feedback I recieve I'm usually quite certain in my predictions.

I want to trade with someone who can give me some insight about this girl I met not long ago and myself. I want to know about when will we meet and how will things go down between us in the near future.

Shocking! Such a common thing to ask right? But oh well my dear friends love is something that just like hate makes us more human towards our daily lives.

So! anyone want to trade? :)
>>
>>19346848
Youre a reader No refunds. Do you believe in fate? When we do a read, are we reading our fates? Our just a possibility?
>>
>>19346854
I'll trade with you.
I want to know if there is any hope for a person to return to my life. You can call them J (a letter to represent where they live). Also what possibilities may come if they return.
Starting yours.
>>
>>19346854
okay, i have a certain goal in my mind and would like if and how i will achieve it this year, i am in my twenties

whats your age?
>>
>>19346261
You broadcasting tonight?
>>
>>19346863

Great! It's usually easier when people give me a word or a number. Let's see what I can see, I hope I can I bring you some good news!

>>19346865
I'm on it captain! I am 23 but not for long. lol Time flies right!
>>
Am I being cucked, wifes currently 5,000 miles away.
>>
>>19346881
You dont need a read for that.
> women
> 5000 miles away
>>
File: oroboros.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oroboros.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>19346852
kiss kiss.
>>19346860
I believe everything is an oroboros, the world is just going around in a cycle, one day that cycle will end and as it ends it will begin again. Minor details change, but the big picture is the same. Although with each cycle we get closer to perfection.
>>
>>19346854
When you'll meet:
>five of wands, king of pentacles, page of swords
How things are in the near future:
>lovers, queen of wands, seven of wands, two of swords, four of cups

Meeting her will be a struggle. There will be much resistance to get her to submit, much like dragging a a bull by the horns. Even if they want to come, they fight simply to defy. You will meet, but it will take time, and the meeting will take place in the midsts of the struggles between you both and it will be quite spontaneous. Right when you think it won't happen, then bam! It happens.
As for your near future, so many ups and downs between you guys. She is suppressing and deny the connection you both share. Sometimes she indulged, other times it seems like she isn't even present within the connection. She'll continue to defy and run and struggle. You'll be caught up in whether or not it is worth it to continue, though you will choose to do so. A very passionate connection will be experienced for you both. Very runner and chaser. A hard catch, but worth the fight.

Mine:
>>19346863
>>
Ttadin>>19346854
You want another opinion?
>>
I'm a bit concerned now but with all the AI and data collection, wiretapping and so forth. Is it possible that they are trying to create a fake entropy and fake synchronicities to manipulate us and drive us away from the natural order of nature?
>>
>>19346911
>>19346891

Working on the two previous ones but sure go ahead and leave your query.
>>
>>19346889
/swoon. Interesting, you also believe in the other half of my theory which is cycle based reincarnation to purify the soul. Where we might differ in theory is whether we experience either free will, fate, or a hybrid of the two during each incarnation. What are your thoughts? I believe fate is found expressed through similar patterns across each life, but we are given the choice to reinforce or break those habits.
>>
>>19346854

I'll trade you for this here>>19346780

It seems like people have already answered your query, is there another query you'd want answer instead?
>>
>>19346968

Wow getting a bit of too much work... Um... sure! Why don't you give me a general reading, I've been a bit lost lately and I don't know what to do with my life as of late? Is that a decent query for you? xD
>>
>>19346955
Glad you picked up on that. I believe the main goal is to map out the data so they might better predict and understand the complexity of the universe. Think of it like being given access to the power of being an accurate reader for the whole world. This would of course lend itself to manipulation for gain if you have the wrong mindset which I'm positive most of them do have.
>>
File: Raining-Money.jpg (42KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
Raining-Money.jpg
42KB, 520x373px
>>19346977
>Wow getting a bit of too much work... Um... sure! Why don't you give me a general reading, I've been a bit lost lately and I don't know what to do with my life as of late? Is that a decent query for you? xD

Not a problem, hopefully you can let me know where my friends Dodgers Hello Kitty Keychain is located at?

Starting yours
>>
>>19346854
The world
Nine of cups
Ace of swords
King of cups

Theres a lot of cups in this spread which is good because that shows that there's something really special going on between the two of you. You will meet again likely when the both of you are abroad. Is this a long distance sort of deal? Star crossed lovers who passed eachother walking by once as fate? No worries because it will all turn out in your favor. The gods above want the two of you to be together and will push you two in a forward direction but until then, it does not hurt to talk or send a message to her. She will be glad to hear from you but not show it well. She won't act uninclined but not show her happiness even though she is. Good luck, i think she is the one.

Can you see my next boy friend please?
>>
>>19346982
>I'm positive most of them do have.

yeah me too, I'm concerned about them trying to replicate natural cues we get and trick our intuition as well. They are the typical, globalists, shadow government, evil corporate entities and so forth.

I said once that their goal is to control and micromanage human and the entire universe like a game of starcraft. They click, you do without questioning why or whether or not you want to.
>>
File: 205334_main.jpg (63KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
205334_main.jpg
63KB, 320x320px
>>19346977
>Wow getting a bit of too much work... Um... sure! Why don't you give me a general reading, I've been a bit lost lately and I don't know what to do with my life as of late? Is that a decent query for you? xD
>>19346988

>Four of Cups, Knight of Swords, King of Cups

Right now you've been feeling pretty shitty, what you need to do is give yourself a break. Take a vacation or staycation. The main thing here is you get some rest to recharge your batteries. Once you've had a nice break, it's time to go on a brand new adventure. Go out there and pursue what you really love doing, the key to your success will be trusting in your intuition and when you do, you will reach your goals.
>>
>>19346993
It's entirely possible. It's part of the dangers of a culture advancing technology without also advancing their spirituality to off set these dangers. We've turned to Scientism and technology, a double down of the material which is why the sanctity of free will and all matters spiritual are under attack. I love Science and Tech, but there needs to be balance if we don't want to blow ourselves up again.
>>
>>19347027
I truly hate the "it's just flesh" mentality people have. Many of them have no respect for human life and everything that comes with it. I believe they want root access to our very soul. A lot of them are insecure control freaks as well. It goes with the serpent saying "You will be as gods."
>>
>>19346993
I can say I know for a fact that the logistics for WW3 were being planned to start out of Germany back in the 1970's by some Harvard Think Tank government groups. The fact that we so far are step by step heading into that plan today gives your theory some validity in my eyes. Hopefully saying this doesn't make me go poof.
>>
>>19346561
Thank you :)
>>
>>19347040
>twf you connect the dots and your internet connection starts messing up
>>
>>19347047
>TFW you give people dots to connect and your office door opens on its own

Welp, RIP in peace me. Was a good run.
>>
>>19347068
something's up. So there's my internet that's messing up I can't login to some places like I'm banned or something and then your office door opens by itself... wat?

we need a reading on this.
>>
Trading
What does the ex think of me?
My ex. Is a dude
>>
I saw people trading

Any readers just willing to take on a general?
I'm too tired to trade.
>>
>>19347090
Ohhhh something fun!
I'll give reading if someone gives me the gist
>>
>>19347104
Trading with you. I do tarot.
I have the same query
What does my ex think of me?
My ex, shes a girl.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Cardinal Direction
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
Air query
How will my love life go for the next couple of months?
>>
>>19347112
so this is the conversation
>>19346955
>>19346982
>>19346993
>>19347027
>>19347039
>>19347040
>>19347068

a bit weird I would say.
>>
>>19347104
>>19347115
Turns out, THEY ARE EACH OTHERS EX
>>
Trading. I need to know who "Patient Zero" is in what I'm investigating.
>>
File: url.gif (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
151KB, 500x375px
>>19347122
NW
White like my penor
Penor shape
What do I need to learn to improve my fapping skills? I mean i want to fap without even touching my organ.
>>
>>19347139
>>
>>19347122

North
Blue
Circle
Which branch of the military would serve me best?
>>
>>19347122
North
Red
Triangle (not red)
Is he ever going to come for me? Does he blame me? Is he even in prison?
>>
>>19347122
South
Blue
Circle
How will my love life go for the next months?
>>
>>19347139
Oh man imagine!!! They should ask for each other's initials!
>>
>>19347122
>west
>red
>triangle
I would like to know how Im going to fair at college this semester.
>>
>>19347126
Hehehe sounds spooky I'll try to give it ago!
Hopefully I don't get poofed
>>
>>19347172
didn't get poofed so far.
>>
>>19347140
Queen of pentacles
Four of swords
Queen of swords
The hanged man

An unknown carrier. A martyr. A woman who will willingly take the blame for being that patient zero as long as it spares others from being at the ebb of attack. She has qualities of both the swords and the pentacles so she is a very boring but shrewd chick. I feel she has more of the swords characteristics and likes to be harsh in her approach. Hair on the darker end of the spectrum and not a looker by a long shot. I get a quick vision and it reminds me faintly of a manlier, paler Rumer willis. Straight brown hair. Despite her qualities she is willing to fight for her cause and take blame for this patient zero problem.

What kind of lover will my crush be to me?
>>
>>19347158
queen of swords, the sun, 8 of wands.
>>
>>19347182
....Not gonna give an interpretation??
>>
>>19347163
Angel-chan

yesterday I asked for your help but I thin it was too late.

I would like how college was going to be this semester, now that I got a bunch of enemies around me inside that place.
>>
>>19347182
>>19347190
Salt
>>
>>19347126
>>19347172
>>19347177
Yall I'm gonna have to respectfully decline this one.
>>
Is Raptor still around?
>>
>>19345618
Hey Alari! ^U^ I hope you are well.
Thanks so much for getting back to me! Yeah, lost focus and direction sounds about right haha
I'm not sure what the curiosity and bad consequences pertains to, but i'm definitely racking my brain, so i'll see if I can come up with anything. Might have been the recent failed attempt at a romantic relationship, lawl
I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but did the cards hint at what I have to do to get me back onto the right path/how to follow the High Priestess and the Queen of Swords? Because I have no idea where to start :E
I think you've done a fantastic job with the reading!
I'm hoping that my question wasn't a pain for you? And that the proceeding questions weren't as well? If so, I am sorry :(
Thank you so much though, i'm going to mull all this over and see if I can figure out that curiosity and bad consequences thingo.
May I ask what your mail is? I'd love to learn more about you and your practices, if that is ok? :-)
Thank you so much again! All the best <3
>>
Trading
>>
>>19347242
Query?
>>
>>19347242
Query
>>
>>19347192
if you want them away from you you could always use black salt and sprinkling outside of the door of your dorm.

Give me a concise query.
>>
>>19347248
>>19347250
Since I got fucking jipped by the other reader I would like to know what does my ex think of me currently?

And your query?
>>
>>19347256
Not them but looking for a read if you're open to doing another?

Just curious what I can expect from this new fellow? I want to see if your response matches up with my own read and gut feeling.
Alternatively, what's best in love for me?

If you're not doing more, no worries. I'm no dire case.
>>
>>19347180
I think you misunderstood what I was asking. But you're asking how your crush would be in bed or you're asking whether or not it will happen? I need some clarification and both your genders.
>>
>>19347196
Nibba got bamboozled
>>
>>19347231
Why? Curious, I am lurking to see the reading!

I don't want to do it because my tarot is not shuffled, I need to do some homework with it and I need it in order lol.
>>
This is probably a dumb question, but how do reversed cards work? Do you draw a card and flip it yourself, randomly flip some in shuffling?
>>
>>19347266
Yall are not gonna belive me, but whoever the fuck yall was talking about knocked my fucking fan over.
And believe me I am a very logical person. There was nothing around the fan I am home alone so unless there's a burglar in here, which has a very low probability of happening right now, consider my ass spooked
>>
>>19347260
I thought you were asking who is she? What were you asking then? I am a straight female down to see the first one
>>
>>19347256

something happened where they tried to fuck me up with a lie but in the end it didn't work. But even when it didn't work, some people I would say a minority remains angry at me. Now Im gonna be surrounded by these people.

How would these people affect me in my performance in college? are they gonna make a second try?
>>
>>19347258
I want to ask the same I guess. Not the other reader I just want to know as well. Starting yours.
>>
>>19347258
>five of swords, tower, two of swords, two of cups, eight of pentacles

Your ex is dealing with a lot of negative emotions that go between extreme upset and extreme love and nostalgia. Your ex cares about you but is very torn about what your relationship even meant to you or her. In their mind, the whole thing was a disaster. They wonder if maybe you did things on purpose to ruin the relationship or if you even really cared about them, and other times they tell themselves that this is a ridiculous notion and that you both shared something special. Between both mindsets, your relationship and her feelings about you are both volatile and extreme. She probably still loves and cares about you, but the whole thing is just torture and she probably just wants her feelings to sort themselves out. She's having a hard time doing it herself and is at a loss.

Mine:
>>19347290
>>
>>19347258
Judgment, Death, 3 of swords, Queen of Cups

So he is coming unto a conclusion about something right now where you guys stand in your relationship. You hurt him bad but he is trying to get over that honestly because he sees in you a woman like no other. He still has feelings for you and wants to love you but he is trying to let go of the feelings of heart break and betrayal. Those are what are at the surface and will show while his love for you is in the very core of his heart. Once you peel the outer layers off or they come off with time the love will show. Be patient.

What does the man I want feel for me?
>>
>>19347287
I'm already seeing a bunch of hands pointing accusatively at you. You look offended and hurt and Afraid. I see you alone and the group is snickering plotting. There may be a chance that they will try to sabotage you.

Ugh these fuckers. Let me give you some advice you better stay away from these people and find new friends. Cut these leeches out of your life you don't need them. I'm so going to give you that tip about using black salt. But for your case I would still sprinkle it outside the door of your dorm room to banish them away. And whenever you're outside carry a small satch of black salt. Maybe put a Sigil on it or ask a certain deity to keep those idiots away from you.
>>
>>19347090
Strength reversed
Five of Cups reversed
Knight of Cups

"Nothing to see here anon, keep walking"
Whatever is happening you shouldn't worry, you can't do anything about it, just keep moving with your lives like nothing happened. It was all your imagination.
>>
>>19347311
Thank you. Starting yours
>>19347312
Then I'll do yours
>>
>>19347313
thank you I'm definitely going to do it.
>>
>>19347276
Oh boy.
Well, this is better than a movie I watched this weekend.

Maybe I'll try later with my runes.
>>
>>19347259
>>19347256
So it looks like they deleted/disabled their profile before things escalated to number exchange. :\

May as well not read on it. It's a shame because they seemed like they could really fit. I hope they come back.

Now I'm just disappointed and sad. I was so excited to hear back and I was being patient trying not to message them a bunch.
>>
>>19347311
>2 of cups, the tower, queen of wands
They still love you I'll tell you that right now it's just that things just didn't work out. Something between you guys just happened so suddenly and it just destroyed both of you. it's left her bitter and full of resentment
>>19347312
>III of cups, the sun rev, 2 of wands
I'm really sorry but it doesn't really want anything with you. I'm not sure if he's your friend but it seems like he doesn't even want that. He seems to have his sights elsewhere when it comes to romance. Is he perhaps looking for another woman
>>
>>19347286
>I thought you were asking who is she? What were you asking then?
I was. A Patient Zero is the first person who is infected in a given contagious condition. It's not a matter of choice of being willing to take the blame, I need to know who the first one infected was.

>I am a straight female down to see the first one
The Devil, Justice rev, 10 of Pentacles, The Chariot, Knight of Pentacles

Intense, dominant, selfish, likes to spank, likes dirty talk, likes to be in control, has a thing for treating his lover like a sex toy. He may or may not act on it, but he probably has a desire to hit his lovers hard. Not hard enough to bruise, but just below that.
>>
>>19347366
I'm sorry Anon.
>>19347337
I'm very much spooked...
>>
>>19347409
To be fair, the person is dealing with the will of their recently deceased mother, so I can see why they might not want to have a profile up at this time.

Would you be able to feel out if you think they'll ever pop back up?
>>
Sorry folks, something happened and I can't finish my readings today. I'll be available tomorrow and if you wish just ping me back with your previous query and I will give the preference.

>>19347234
Don't worry thinking so much it. Write me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to help you. I forgot to mention that the first 3 cards were all reversed now that I checked your reading now. It was something you might not have been given propert attention or just ignored the bad side of it. Write me so I can give you a follow up aye? I'm off to bed now. Thanks for your appreciation. All the best for you too <3

>>19347272
You don't flip. While shuffling some card can randomly appear reversed. It's not something you choose consciously. Not every reader takes in consideration but it can give a different meaning in the spread
>>
>>19347401
It's the same woman. Actually I think she is protecting the one who is. She knows who it is.
>>
>>19347439
If she knows who it is, she probably knows who infected said person, right?
>>
>>19347409
I can imagine... anyway, the guys that were asking seem to have disappear, so relax, burn some sage and anything I'm here (if it's that of some use to you).

I will send some good vibes to you!
>>
hello /x/! Im looking for a general reading.
female/aquarius
query is: what's the path im going down in life currently?
>>
>>19347449
Yes. She is protecting them both maybe? Could have been an accident
>>
>>19347409
>>19347455
Still somewhat here even though I didn't ask to involve a reader. I'm sorry Angel, no one should try and zero in on this situation right now. It's still very much so hot and active - not something you want your energy dragged into. Cleanse and get on top of a banishing ritual ASAP.
>>
>>19347455
My first instinct was to yell at who ever it wad to fucking take it down three notches because I'm not the fucking one.
I fucking keked.
I'll be fine nothing rosmary can't fix.
>>
>>19347479
Oh no man its good don't worry about me!
>>
k I'll trade

General love advice? What approach should I take?

Also, is that it with William or can I expect a pop up later on?
>>
>>19347122
>north
>red
>triangle
what type of person am I? like in terms of personality (hope that's not too vague). thank you!
>>
File: PBF038-Pyro_Billy.gif (32KB, 480x160px) Image search: [Google]
PBF038-Pyro_Billy.gif
32KB, 480x160px
>>19347498
Hey, Angel, you up to scry at all tonight? If so could I get a peak of what is coming my way in the next 6 months, please?
>>
Is there anyone who is good at appearances that can scry trade me?
>>
>>19347122
Thank you for your reads tonight

North green triangle

What long term result will reaching my current goal have on my life?
>>
>>19347498
I'm glad to hear it but still take precautions please, I would feel awful if anyone gets hurt. I really wanted to pull out the books and do some reads today but attracted waay too much bad attention these past few days and it's reaching a climax now.
>>
>>19347090
Looks like it's multiple spirits, and they're looking for someone or something. The feel similar, like they have a common origin or they're related. You might want to keep your heads down and just let them search in peace.

>>19347479
>banishing ritual
I wouldn't do that if I were you. My cards indicated that, if you tried to banish it, it would most likely rape/kill/eat your guardian spirits. You might just want to let this one go and keep your head down. I drew two spreads for what it would do to you if you tried to banish it. One ended with The Hermit, the other with 10 of Swords.

Well, good luck and don't die.
>>
>>19347535
>>19347551
Kek you don't give me enough credit :)
>>
>>19347457

Special Message: Disappointment - 5 of Cups

About Query: Ace of Disks
Personal Factors: The Aeon
Clarification: Prince of Cups
External Factors: Power - 4 of Disks
Clarification: Peace - 2 of Swords
Hidden Personal Factors: Success - 6 of Disks
Clarification: The Universe
Hidden External Factors: Knight of Swords
Clarification: Abundance - 3 of Cups
What Hinders: The Magus
Clarification: Dominion - 2 of Wands
What Helps: Queen of Wands
Clarification: The Empress
Your Path: Art
Clarification: Fortune

Your facetious and dishonest tendencies are going to bite you in the ass sooner or later, I suggest working on that before it does so. Overall, it looks like you're trying to reconcile parts of your life, and change it to a more harmonious state. Props on that. You need to be more real with the people you care about -- No bullshit, no simpering indecision. Be firm in your decisions and do *NOT* bend to others -- Assert yourself and make your will absolute. You can be compassionate, but on your terms. There are 4 basic types of traits in people: Hostile Strength, Friendly Strength, Hostile Weakness, Friendly Weakness. As it stands, you lean towards Hostile Weakness, which does not benefit you. Strive towards Friendly Strength if you want to shine as bright as you can.
>>
>>19347570
Could I get one of these please?

Female, Pisces. How will my "slow and steady" approach work for me?
>>
Does anybody read tea leaves? Not requesting, just curious.
>>
>>19347551
Thank you, I know your heart was in the right place but I legit don't want to involve readers right now. Situation is really muddy with all these energies around me, pretty sure they're feeding you this read since they want to stick around -basically used you as a mouthpiece for a threat.
>>
>>19347276
>>19347409

I didn't know stuff would get so scary. I'm the guy who asked for a reading. Very spooked as well...
>>
>>19347551
>Looks like it's multiple spirits, and they're looking for someone or something. The feel similar, like they have a common origin or they're related. You might want to keep your heads down and just let them search in peace.

What they're searching for is related to me. It's not something I can let them just have so sadly there's no keeping my head down here.
>>
>>19347570
Are you going to look out for your queries or you are just going to take some random query ?
>>
>>19347600
probably me too, or sent that stuff to you I don't know. Don't mean to be a dick but, actual paranormal events on /x/? I wonder if we exposed something we shouldn't. The creature from the Mariana's trench web or something.
>>
>>19347570
thank you for helping me out!! i really appreciate you taking the time to read me.
looks like I'm gonna have to reconcile with a lot more than i anticipated.
>>
>>19347569
I do, I know you will be fine :).
>>
>>19347586

I've tried it before. I don't care to memorize the common symbols and don't care to just go with my gut yet. It's a learning process.
>>
Who is reading :)
>>
>>19347633

You can scry, right? Care for a trade?
>>
>>19347633
Cool. Good luck to you if you keep pursuing it, that's about where I am too.
>>
>>19347586
I had read coffee. Just for a friend and only twice, but it was very accurately, he doesn't use filtered coffee, of course, the kind he drinks leaves some pieces at the bottom of the cup.
>>
>>19347499
Still trading.
>>
>>19347643
Neat! I make mine in a french press, it leaves some grounds too.

This is making me want to brew a cuppa.
>>
>>19347641

I can. If you care to then I suppose.

Should I bother arming myself physically?

>>19347642

It's kind of a headache, but with as much tea as I drink I think I'd come to enjoy the ritual of it.
>>
>>19347600
Lol what of yours are they looking for?
>>
>>19347632
<3
>>
File: 1323023065119.jpg (97KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
1323023065119.jpg
97KB, 413x620px
>>19347646
>I can. If you care to then I suppose.

Yes, I've been waiting for an answer all day. Raptor promised a scry but never delivered his end.

Mine is here>>19346780

I'll start yours
>>
>>19347505

About Query: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
What Everyone Knows About You: Princess of Swords
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords
Unrevealed Aspects: The Star
Clarification: The Lovers
What Only You Know About Yourself: Disappointment - 5 of Cups
Clarification: Ace of Cups
What Everyone Buy You Knows About You: Love - 2 of Cups
Clarification: The Aeon
What Hinders You: Knight of Wands
Clarification: The Moon
What Helps You: Change - 2 of Disks
Clarification: Swiftness - 8 of Wands
You Overall: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Clarification: The Devil

Bite down, this is gonna sting.

You're hollow. You spend too much time obsessing and thinking, with not enough time doing. You need to find something that puts fire in you, that makes you want to move heaven and earth for its sake. Go out and live, open your heart and be vibrant instead of being a fading echo. Yes, you've had some shitty things happen to you, but letting that rule you is just silly. Stop dwelling on the coulda/woulda/shoulda's in life -- Go live in the present while you're still alive and capable of doing so. Only thing holding you back is your own stubborn ass.
>>
Trading!
Why do I feel so disconnected from my patron Uriel?
Is it me or him?
>>
File: 1320201595948.jpg (100KB, 885x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1320201595948.jpg
100KB, 885x1260px
>>19347658
>>19347646
>Should I bother arming myself physically?

>Six of Swords, King of Swords, Three of Swords

Probably not, if you were to purchase one, are you sure you'd absolutely use it if the opportunity arose? Whatever is going on right now will resolve itself. Lest you want to make things MUCH WORSE?
>>
>>19347645
It could be a nice experiment!
I have never tried with anyone else that this friend lol.
>>
>>19347658
>>19346780

>where her Hello Kitty keychain is located at currently

Seeing something on a nightstand or dresser that's big and heavy. Underneath a drawer is open. Now I'm not seeing clothes or anything in the dresser like I'd expect, but I keep seeing screwdrivers and such. I keep seeing a lamp. Saw a dog picking something up.

I think it may have fallen into something mechanical, the lamp seems to indicate that it's under there, but not directly. Like if you had a dresser it fell behind one of the drawers.

Then again I could be screwing up, when I try to see "Hello Kitty" I keep seeing a mouselike thing.
>>
>>19347665
I'm:
>>19347499
Ya down?
>>
>>19347687
Yuuuuuup
>>
>>19347668

>be smart instead of well armed

Why is this always the solution?
>>
Does anyone believe in guardian angels or the like? Is mine still with me? :(
>>
Trading

Should I apply for the job at Craigo's pizzeria or will it be shit?
>>
>>19347687
Who should I approach??
>William
>lovers, ace of pents rev, 5 of cups
Ehhhhh you could of approached William but the time for that is long over. Yo if you do you are gonna get hurt. So let's not do that.
>another man
>II of cups rev, III of wands rev, the Hanged Man rev
Uhhhh nope. You're going to want it really badly but not going to work out there going to be a lot of obstacles in the way. Are you trying to find a rebound.
>>
>>19347462
I'll read for you again if you can find for me who dropped the infection, bonus points if you can tell me on whom.
>>
>>19347668
>>19347658

Now I'm seeing Hello Kitty's head popping out of a drawer. Yep.
>>
>>19347701
Yours is always there.
But are you listening?
>>
>>19347700

I have nothing against guns but if I had one, I'd be willing to shoot and kill someone with one because I don't value human life and grew up in a giant shithole. Would you honestly be willing to do the same and live with yourself?

>>19347721

So it's by a drawer under a lamp or under a drawer under a lamp?
>>
>>19347665
Why are you feeling disconnected?
Three of Coins and Six of Coins.

Could you not be giving enough? Or maybe it's that your work and what you're investing in doesn't align? Possibly that you're too tied up with work and receiving or giving that it's created a disconnect with him?

What can you do to be more aligned?
Nine of Cups and Knight of Coins.
Take a step back. Meditate. Retreat. Think about the course you want to take and the approach you surely want to move forward with, then surely and steadily start down that path. It's not fast paced at all.

But these two cards suggest refocusing your goals and what you're investing in which aligns with the previous cards I pulled for you.

Would you like any follow up or have any feedback?
I could read on how it's best for you to invest?

>>19347716
I was the person earlier that had them delete their profile. The thing is I had been the last person to send a message and I was waiting on a response. The sudden deleted profile does make me feel desperate. Like something just slipped through my fingers.

But what can you do if they didn't respond to begin with before deleting? Would throwing myself at them had really been the best thing for me to do?

I had pulled positive cards on my own and everything I pulled talked patience and waiting. :\
So the feeling you get is that's it. Gone for good?
>>
>>19347731

The problem is shooting the people I'd need to shoot is complicated. Given that I'll have to shoot someone later anyway that isn't the issue, that's a question of when.

I'm thinking in a draw or under it, maybe wedged in it. One with a lamp on or near it.
>>
>>19347750

I don't think it's going to go like you planned it but you seem set in your ways.

I told her and she said she'll look when she gets home in a couple of hours, thanks.
>>
>>19347759

Nah. I'd rather be crafty than use one. Guns make you stupid because every problem looks like a target.
>>
>>19347736
>Would you like any follow up or have any feedback?
>I could read on how it's best for you to invest?
Can you please? He just feels so distant.
Wjat should I invest in?

>I had pulled positive cards on my own and everything I pulled talked patience and waiting. :\
So the feeling you get is that's it. Gone for good?

Feels so. I saw a fish that was in a net but it got out. It's on the boat. A person tries to grab it with his bare hands but it slips and falls into the river.

I'm sorry but it seems like the one that got away
>>
>>19347783
That's just my luck. :(
But really how the hell was I supposed to know that impatience would have worked for once?

You have any general advice on what I can do about love? I seem to keep finding people that fit really well but then it just slips away and it's ironic because I usually don't find so many people in a short amount of time that fit me.

I'll get on yours.
>>
>>19347720
>>19347720
Page of Cups
Two of Swords
Queen of Swords

Again the Queen of Sword appears. Holy shit, this makes sense now. So basically he's a dependent and in his early twenties. His mother controls his life is very attached to him. Watches his every move and spoils him so. He is immature as a result and still throws tantrums when he does not get his way.

That is the one who started it.

Patient zero: Five of Pentacles

Ouch, so they are suffering long and hard from this. It will be evident that they have the infection because the effects will be the longest on them. Look at the symptoms, they will have it the worse and most blatant.

I think they all know eachother. The son is shielded but his looks would probably be similar to the mother.

I guess my future with the crush asked previously. Will we consumate and have a relationship?
>>
>>19347783
Again I pulled cards that suggest you take a step back and try to relax.

Four of Swords and The Empress

You don't always have to move the world for it to come to you. Sometimes the world comes on its own.

Take some time for yourself to rest and focus on you.

I pulled on Where might this lead her?
The Empress again from the same deck and Nine of Swords
It may give you time to think to figure out what's bugging you and giving you anxiety. It could be that this time for yourself is what you need to work out some inner tangles.
>>
>>19347800
>my future with the crush
Devil rev, 3 of Cups, The Lovers, Death, 4 of Swords
Looks like you're set to hook up, but no relationship. After you hook up, one of you will decide you just don't want to spend time together anymore, or something is weird now, or you changed your mind. It's probably going to be a few excuses, actually. I kept pulling more cards, but it was like they were just saying “seriously, no relationship is going to happen here, you can stop pulling.” Looks like you'll catch some dick, but that's about it.
>>
>>19347798
Sure thing gib me a sec my phone is gonna die
>>
File: 1500961112819.jpg (20KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1500961112819.jpg
20KB, 599x337px
>>19347899

New thread
>>
>>19347827
I'll be here and new thread. Wherever.
>>
>>19347935
I'M HERE AND I'M STARTING YOUR QUERY
>>
>>19348002
tytyty

if you need anything else just let me know.

I'm just sad right now and wondering if there's anything I can do to urge him back on like pray to something

that's kind of crazy isn't it?
I just want a chance to at least exchange numbers.
>>
>>19348025
God I was in the middle of doing your reading and I just got really sad. Like kind of tje sadness you feel from a loss, yet it doesn't feel romantic. Did you perhaps lose someone who was like a paternal figure. Because I'm getting the feeling that when it comes to your relationships you always try to emulate or fill in the void that this loss left you. You might want to consider healing your heart. I'm getting the feeling that there is a lot of self-compassion and just patience that you need to give yourself. Also there's something that you seem to be denying yourself from I'm not sure what it is but it's messing with you specially when it comes to romance.
You need to allow this pain to be felt and to be with it fully. Learn why you're feeling this pain and take care of it
>>
>>19348122
I know why I'm feeling it. I have residual PTSD from childhood trauma that leads to an abandonment complex and other issues. I see someone that seems like I'd like them and fits me. I get really excited. If it doesn't work out I feel as if I've missed an opportunity and I'm regretful. It's not often I meet people that stir that feeling and it's something I'm aware of and work on every day.

I don't know what I'm denying myself. I have a strong male role in my life that helped save me from some likely much worse life.

The other person also lost a parent in January.

I have a deep fear that I'll never have someone that is compatible enough for me to love and to love me back.
I've overcome most of my complex that I wouldn't ever have friends that I truly connect and feel close to. That's been worked through. I've also mostly worked through the delusion that I'm unlikeable.

All of this takes time and it's a journey. I can still enjoy a relationship when it comes.

But now you have insight into why I get a deep sadness. It's a trigger for trauma that may never fully go away. All I can do is be aware of it and talk myself down from a delusion that I'll be romantically alone forever.
>>
>>19348122
Pretty sure it's a catfish. Just saw the SAME guy on reddit's ladybonersgonewild
>>
>>19347433
Heya
Are you ok? I'll shoot you an email about my reading later, I don't want to disturb you at the mo so
Have a great night/probably morning now right? <3
>>
If anyone would like to reward me with a reading, i would greatly appreciate it
I currently have worries about my current career/working situation and if outcomes are positive for the near future, just any kind of guidance on that subject would be nice
thanks in advance, i know theres a plethora of people asking for your time
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.