[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 49

File: 1499635186057.jpg (146KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499635186057.jpg
146KB, 817x960px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19345172
>>
First one in. Just lurking & wanting to answer any questions about tarot, how it works, etc.
>>
File: PSPs-01.jpg (425KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
PSPs-01.jpg
425KB, 2550x3300px
I've been working on a spread specialized for gathering information about things like occult orders, secret societies, corporations, fraternal clubs, and the like. It's still in prototype phase, but if any /div/iners are interested in such a thing, pic related.
>>
>>19347940
When I see your spread, I'm reminded of pic related.

Also, how do you know it works?
>>
>>19347945
Try it and find out.
>>
File: tarot.jpg (28KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.jpg
28KB, 500x295px
>>19347932
So my ex just randomly gave me her old tarot deck and I don't know the first thing about them. I've been wanting to learn, but the opportunity just never came up. Can you (or anyone else) give me a good reference for it?
>>
File: d0b.jpg (17KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
d0b.jpg
17KB, 462x579px
>>19347950
>Implying I'm part of any fraternity or mystery school to know if it works
>mfw you genuinely believe in conspiracy theories
Pic related.

>>19347961
In the OP for this thread, you'll see resources from The Reader; a Mega directory. In there is a Cartomancy folder & for that deck, a folder on the Rider-Waite tarot system. I highly recommend Holistic Tarot; it's like a text book. And everything's straight forward in it.
>>
>>19347967
I'm not forcing you to use my experimental spread.
If it's not your thing, that's cool.
If some anons find it useful, great. If not, that's fine too.
>>
>>19347981
I know, bro. I know. All I'm saying is that, to know if it truly works, you ought to join one of these fraternities and, maybe, find out a few things for yourself before you try to make a spread to confirm conspiracy theories.
>>
>>19347940
>>19347981

...I need dis. Thanks.
>>
>>19348006
It's also for corporations, that should be easy enough for anyone to test...
>>
>>19348016
Like I said, it's still experimental, so the exact ordering of tiers 2 and 3 are still up in the air, so it's not quite as precise as I'd like it to be yet.
Also, the pic is formated for printing on ANSI A (8.5x11 US letter) paper in case anyone wants to make a hard copy.
>>
>>19348041
>>19347940

I did the spread on the people coming after me.

Tier 1: 9 of Swords
Tier 2: Queen of Wands, 8 of Swords
Tier 3: King of Swords, 9 of Cups, Queen of Swords reversed

This hits the nail on the head, although that Queen of Wands surprised me.
>>
I want to associate the name Matthew Hopkins in broader culture to the truth of his legacy, and how terrible he was.
Will I be succesful and if I may, how?

Male, born in February (Aquarius if it's important).
>>
>>19348054
It's good to see it has utility for others.
I wasn't really sure if the spread itself was useful, or if it was just my bond with my deck carrying the day.
>>
Should I get a job while obtaining this graduate degree? Thank you. <3
>>
Don't know if this requires a reading but...

If I (Brian RedRose) were to become a demon or something similar. Would I become beyond saving?
>>
>>19347940
Just a suggestion but wouldn't it be helpful if there were placements as connectors between the tiers and between the portions of tier 2 and 3?

So you draw for tier 1, then draw for connection from tier 1 to tier 2 spot 2 and tier 2 spot 3. Then on tier 2 you have a connection draw between spots 2 and 3. Then connection draws for tier 2 spot 2 to tier 3 spot 4 and 5, and then for tier 2 spot 3 to tier 3 spot 5 and 6.
Then connection draws between tier 3 spots 4 and 5, 5 and 6, and 4 and 6.

I wonder if anyone will up do a tree of life spread or sacred geometric design spreads.
>>
>>19348084
That's an interesting idea.
I'll play around with that and see what I can come up with over the next couple of weeks when I have time.
Thanks anon.
>>
This may soubnd dumb, but it sis extremely important and i need help.
So air query

Were are those pages with the data? or atleast if i will be able to find them?
>>
>>19348130
Could you be anymore vague?
>>
When will my health issues come to an end? Within the next month? Or later?
>>
>>19348143
oh forget it, it is of no use now,

Oh and sorry for all of those typos
>>
>>19348130
I got a no/unsure on the first question and a no on finding them. Sorry, Im new to pendulum use though, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19348163
how would a pendulum tell you where something an anon is looking for is actually located?
>>
>>19348159
>>19348130
Just out of curiosity, would there happen to be a sheet-steel filing cabinet involved here somewhere?
Either in a dull pink or dull blue color? I get colors inverted sometimes. :/
My scrying isn't so great, so if this is useless noise pls disregard.
>>
>>19348184
I had a picture of a brown cabinet, lol.
>>
>>19348189
Yea, I'm terrible with colors.
>>
>>19348190
I just think it's rad we were both like FILING CABINET
>>
>>19348163
Okay i will give you feedback because all is" solved" now.
I didnt found the papers i was looking for exactly, but i got the papers that i got the data from (tfw even more work now), so yeah i would say that given what i essentially asked, you have a chance at being rigth, thank you still, anon
But also >>19348181 this
>>19348184
There is a blue cabinet in my area of work so yeah i would tell you that is something
also thanks
>>
>>19348200
Like I said, that might just be noise, and I don't want to ask details on what you're looking for since it seems like sensitive stuff, but that's the initial impression I got.
>>
>>19348200
>find
sorry mate, im all kinds of fucked up now
>>19348204
Oh yeah if the images are noise, it still nice that you tried to help me
>since it seems like sensitive stuff
nah, just boring numbers
>>
To you!
>>
Trading
>>
Will I get back together with my girlfriend? I miss her greatly
>>
>>19348325
what do you need?
>>
File: zoolander.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zoolander.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>19348317
>>
>>19348325
I do astrology. Birth time and place needed from you. What do you do?
>>
trading
>>
>>19348433
give your query

i'd like to know if i'd be allowed to write the exam
>>
>>19348433
will he talk to me tonight?
>>
Will it work out
>>
>>19348475
Ok
I want to know if the person I miss the most will ever give me another chance?
>>19348476
You trading? If so query is above. Will start yours after above
>>
Any readers on currently? I have 2-3 questions, sort of all pertaining to each other that I was curious on that may or may not have come to light today.

Can provide any feedback that you need.
>>
>>19348486
10 of wands, 3 of wands, 9 of cups

It will not be easy for the both of you for him to give you another chance but he will reluctantly oblige. It is your grace that wins him over and the plans you lie out for the future. he wants to see proof that you two can work it out so give it to him. he will believe you if you are convincing enough. this will not be easy but it can be done. but yes he will give you another chance.

>>19348476
>>
I know I should have brought this up last night, but.. it's nagging my conscience now, so I want to see what people here think. Last night I asked for a reading and provided a fairly indepth account of my situation... after I wrote a second post clarifying the situation a little more, and I was staring at the wall waiting for a response, it felt like the world fell out of focus for a moment, and my room took on a mosaic effect with what sounded like a faraway heartbeat. This has never happened to me before but I was so wrapped up in my query I didn't ask about it. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Is that what happens when someone "connects" with your energy, or perhaps is scrying you?
>>
>>19348475
>seven of pentacles, queen of wands, four of wands
The decision still hasn't really been made and they're going to kick you around a bit and keep you on the edge of your seat, but you'll ultimately be allowed. Seems that someone may just want to delay the decision because they're a bit perturbed for some reason. Never the less, yes, you will get to write the exam.
>>19348476
>knight of swords, three of wands, moon
There energy is out there, and he wants to, but with the Moon card it tells us that there is still a good chance he won't. Moon speaks of illusion and confusion. I'm leaning towards the positive energy of the first two cards getting skewed by the energy moon brings to the table. There's still a chance, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
>>19348499
Sounds about right. Thanks.
>>
>>19348503
Depends. Are you feeling it right now?
>>
>>19348486
>I want to know if the person I miss the most will ever give me another chance?
ok, i don't know how you feel about one card read but you asked a simple question and i got a simple answer:wheel of fortune reversed.

i am sorry but they don't.they are quite comfortable where they are and don't want to bring back bad memories from the past.

once again,im sorry :(
>>
>>19348513
do you want to trade again? what does he feels?
>>
>>19348507
>The decision still hasn't really been made and they're going to kick you around a bit and keep you on the edge of your seat, but you'll ultimately be allowed. Seems that someone may just want to delay the decision because they're a bit perturbed for some reason. Never the less, yes, you will get to write the exam.

phew,that's a relief.Thank you
>>
>>19348516
No. It was only that particular instance, and for only one second. I'm guessing you're trying it right now? In which case I have no idea.
>>
>>19348503
co poisoning?
>>
>>19348532
What would cause said poisoning?
>>
>>19348516
mr crabs?
>>
>>19348507
Ayy can u read me b?
>>
>>19348539
>>19348539
>What would cause said poisoning?

lack of proper ventilation mostly
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
Score one for team BA.

Trading. What is the other team thinking right now?
>>
>>19348603
Yo help me senpai
>>
>>19348606

?
>>
>>19348603
The Moon , The World, The Fool

They are going to make a sweet escape like in the Gwen Stefani song. First they will use tricks of deciet in order to get away with taking advantage of your team. They know you guys have a lot of stuff, they want to take it. They also want to start over in some respect, not really with you but some internal conflict within their clan.

What feelings reside in my love's heart towards me?
>>
>>19348076
can someone answer this please thank you <333
>>
Reposting this if anyone is interested in these questions I have, they aren't anything major though, just curious on some things.

>>19348497
>>
>>19348615

>Tricks
>take
>start over

Welp, I guess those bitches need another lesson. Next time I'll have to make the point clearer.

>What feelz

Seeing two screens slowly merging, but still divorced by a good bit. They have some feels, but a lot of reservations based on a lack of alignment in thinking. That can be cool when you're seeing things that compliment one another, but these aren't complimenting views, they are clashing or coinciding. I see a long trail of light coming across deep shadow. I don't know if you are the one illuminating or the one being illuminated, but essentially things are viewed as a learning experience.
>>
Will my wife and I be able to have a child? Just had to ask if anyone wouldn't mind giving me an honest reading
>>
Can anyone read me

I want to know if it'll all work out
>>
>>19348603
KoC, 3oP, KoCoins, 9oC

Of remaining at a calm and steady distance from you because they are planning right now of getting something that they want. They work well together, this enemy team and will stop at nothing in order to pursue and achieve their goals. There's an element of togetherness in this reading as in they know how to work in an organized and planned manner in order to pursue their goals. The enemy team wants what every team wants: success and to have their wishes come true.

What's my future with him?
>>
>>19347899
Pretty new to /x/ here, is Dream General dead? I had some questions about seeing the future in my dreams, but it would seem there isn't a thread about Dream General on the board currently.
>>
>>19348722

KoP reversed
8oC
6oC rx
6oS

Short, unsustainable, but in it's own way sweet.
>>
>>19348754
black my nigger wheres ches?
>>
Air Query

Hopefully a nice reader gets to it.

Male/26/Scorpio

I was told this girl I've been talking to likes me, or maybe not, I wasn't really around for the convo, so I'm not sure what exactly was said, but I'd like to know whether she actually does or not in that way, or just her exact feelings towards me both positive and negative. Since there may be a possibility she likes another guy like that, I doubt it, but anything is possible.

I'd also like to know whether I've actually been missed today and her mindset towards that, thank you to anybody who gets to these, I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>19348780

She's on Ches time.
>>
Air query
Are they (P) actually evil? Should i ignore anything related to them including her (C) advice?
I'm male and Capricorn btw
>>
trading

my query:how will i do on the upcoming exams
>>
>>19348813
I have a query, I want to know if they'll hire me.

Tell me if you are interested in trading.
>>
>>19348822
sure,i'll do yours
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (33KB, 388x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
33KB, 388x714px
Interested in what is going on past my sight... planets...? Ships that are what appears to be seeding CME's...? The lights on the moon...? Are they coming back for me....? What should I be doing to prepare....?
>>
>>19348802
someone please help me out with this one, they are coming they are already here
>>19348835
WHO IS COMING FOR YOU? TELL ME
>>
>>19348835
take your meds you schizio
>>
>>19348813
>Reversed World, Judgement, seven of wands

You will struggle to get a decent grade, leaning towards an F, they suggest you to study harder.
>>
Quick trade. I can't sleep because of the anxiety around this.

Leave it be? Reach out?
What approach should I take for my utmost well being?

Apologize for the last time I lashed out in a self destructive bomb intentionally burning a bridge because of all the pint of feelings I held back?

Or just try and let it go and move on?

I have the hardest time not missing this person despite it being a few months and this cycle happening over a few years span time.

There's love I hold inside for him that doesn't seem to ever go away.

When I'm sad like tonight, I can help but really miss him.
>>
Trading.

I'll like to know if we're going to get out of our current financial troubles before it gets too bad. Cutting it a bit close. I scry and tarot.
>>
>>19348991
You want to trade with me?

>>19348992
>>
>>19348992
Aye just posted above you.

I'll take you on. Whatever method you think fits best.

Hanged Man and Four of Swords
Looking at your situation from another perspective may give you insight into a way that you can relax and rest assured it will be okay.

What's best for you?
Eight of Coins and Wheel of Fortune
Go with the flow and keep at the path you're on.

It looks like if you do this it'll work out just fine.

I can't say if you'll encounter hardships for sure, but that is the best path for you to presently take for your utmost well being.

Keep at it. Allow the wheel of fortune to make its turns and don't try to control it. Just go with it.
>>
File: getmoney.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
getmoney.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
Sup niggas

Three quick scries, gimme yo question and tell me if you a ghetto boy or ghetto girl
>>
>>19349034
ayo I'm a girl
I like them boys
what should I do about love
or what's gonna come my way if I just lay low?
>>
>>19349034

i'm a girl who likes guys, can you scry my future bf for me?
>>
>>19349034
i am a ghetto ass boi

will they allow me to write the exam?
>>
>>19349034
Ghetto boy. Is there an important chapter comming up in my life? If so what's it about? Love, my school career, my hobbies, etc...
>>
>>19349034
boy, are they truly evil? who should i ask help to?
>>
Can anyone read this for me please. Anything will help.
>>
Anyone willing to give me a read? My question is is there anything haunting me right now?
>>
>>19349061
Anything specific?
>>
>>19349011
I'm back. Didn't expect you to respond though. I'll do yours now.
>>
>>19349087
kk I'm about to go to bed. I've got a message typed up to him and Idk if I should delete it or send it and run away.

Everything in my head says to stop
My heart yearns for him and wants it even if it's not good.
>>
>>19348991
>>19348992
>>19349087
I get the feeling you should keep consistent contact with him (Three of Pentacles), though I believe there is something being misunderstood between you two.

But it's odd, because I actually think the 'lashing out' had the side effect of clearing some air between you two, and one of the cards you pulled was the Wheel of Fortune you did for my reading. I get a Two of Cups, telling me that what you have won't have any problems being maintained, regardless of what you do with it. There's a bond of intuitive well-regard for one another.

I think instead of straight one or the other, let this situation play out between you two. I mean, apologize if you should, but there are also a few dark corridors lit as a result of this. Anger and the truth tends to the that. But I see the long road for you two, in general (V of Pents rx, Seven of Swords), though I see it can really build towards something stable (Ten of Pentacles).
>>
>>19349098
I think the message is sort of malformed right now in your head. Bad time to send it. Feel better first, then see if you still want to. Equivalent of a drunk text, from the reading I'm getting.
>>
Why I'm being ignored?
>>
>>19349118
Last time I lashed out I burned all contact again.

We haven't had contact since and it's always me going back.
>>
>>19349125
Should I even message him at all?
>>
>>19349125
>>19349118
ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED ENTER
>>
>>19349126
Hol up, who are you?
I'll throw some cards.
>>
>>19349045
Looks like the reader bailed, can someone else read for me please?
>>
>>19349127
Hmm. All I can say is that it does seem to be a gradual thing.

>>19349132
Yeah. I think things are just confused. Some one has to jump. The both of you. Over and over again.

>>19349139
Oh.
>>
File: idk tho.jpg (89KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
idk tho.jpg
89KB, 600x585px
>>19349036
>or what's gonna come my way if I just lay low?
What, you waitin on some nigga be creepin? I mean, they be a couple homies checkin out that junk in yo trunk, but you know how they do. I mean, you prolly still gonna get attention, but none really stand out to you.

That's prolly best tho, cuz I see something shiny and gold, yo eyes on a prize. Like, bitch, it's been there forever and you just now noticing cuz you ain't trynna catch some dick, but you know it's hard to look forward with your eyes rolled back in yo head, feel me? But ya, walking past all them dudes and straight to some prize, look like a shiny cup or trophy or something.

>>19349041
Girl, if you told the universe you a size queen or you want a lot of man, I think you been misunderstood.

I mean, he nice and all, but homie could stand to...fuck it, he big, girl. He big. Funny tho, he prolly fuck yo shit up something good and have you laughing all the time. It's cool, some niggas like a big girl, so I guess it goes both ways too. I see some girl giggling, so I guess he aight by you.

>>19349045
Nigga, what you think I got a penjulum? Prolly not, idk

>>19349047
I was about to tell you to smoke something and chill, but you prolly aight on that. Well, you know we got all kinds of shit going on in life and responsible people talk about balance and shit. Well what I see is a change in your living situation, but it's more like “fuck this I'mma do me” and decide to throw some shit away you thought was important because fuckitwhynot. I saw a preppie dude walk out of a nice house like a thug, flip it off, then walk over to a fire and burn expensive looking things and some money I think. He look crazier than a crackhead, but he look liberated too.

___

idk tho
>>
>>19349155
Your "oh"

It made me lol.

I edited my message and was more rational. I didn't say I missed him but I want to.
>>
>>19349162
Sounds like something will catch my eye.

My eyes are definitely in the past.
But who's been here all along I wonder.

You're always accurate.

tyty homie
>>
>>19349145
Am I being haunted?
>>
>>19349034

Ghetto boy. How do I get in touch with my inner / true self?
>>
>>19349163
I don't know. Nothing seems explicitly bad in the reading. I think it's just weirdness. Can only make it less weird, for now.
>>
>>19349145
I'm female, just feeling like nobody cares :(
>>
>>19349162
Can i get a scry?

Please im a ghetto grrrl
>>
>>19349188
I told him I missed his stupid smile and hope he is having a good year.

Before all that I apologized for being self destructive and consciously lashing out at him

time will tell. Thank you for the read even if I accidentally sent it anyways.

It helped.

I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>19349171
Well that anon wasn't a namefag, but I'm bored.
>Ace of wands, reversed
>7 of wands
>2 of wands, reversed
You're haunted all right, by your own past and your own situation and kin.
Almost like you're trying to fight your way out of an unpleasant situation but there's... something or someone trying to go all "crabs in a bucket" on your ass.
The 7 indicates that you have the high ground, though.
From this, I'd say don't put up with their bullshit. You do you.
>>
>>19349193
Oh, I thought you meant your question had been ignored in the thread. My bad, I misunderstood.
>>
>>19349203
>something or someone trying to go all "crabs in a bucket" on your ass
Ok?

>The 7 indicates that you have the high ground, though.
I try to be humble. And two ideas on a who.
>>
>>19349212
No problem
>>
>>19349219
It's an all wands spread.
I have a feeling you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Boundaries are ok ya know.
>>
File: 1500834314255.gif (3MB, 491x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500834314255.gif
3MB, 491x704px
>>19349034
>>19349162
I'm a ghetto boi.

Can I get a scry on the next 6 months of my life, please?
>>
>>19349226
>Boundaries are ok ya know.
I'm kinda lost on what you mean by this? it sounds kinda vague, imo.
>>
>>19349226
I'm also curious what spread you used.
>>
Hi,
It's my Birthday as of 3 a.m.
Male by the way.
Can I possibly get a general reading for the near future or next few months?
Sort of overall but if there's something interesting that pops up then that more defined?
>>
>>19349248
The four suits of cards correspond to the four social classes of the middle ages.
>wands: Workers, laborers, peasants
>swords: Warriors, knights, mercenaries.
>cups: Priests, scholars, scribes.
>Pentacles: Merchants, businessmen, traders.
>>
>>19349252
Simple three card, left to right.
>>
I know it's a crap chute, but if anyone out there is willing to give me a reading...
I'm a female, and I suppose a general reading for the near future would be good. If you're at all capable of telling me about future love life happenings, that'd be nice too... If there's any other information you need, i'll reply, I'll probably be up for a bit. Thank you, in advance.
>>
>>19349260
Hey 3 a.m.
>King of wands, reversed
>Ace of pentacles
>6 of swords, reversed
To me, this says something like:
Being dissatisfied you've set lofty goals for yourself, something to rise above. Severe discipline you've placed upon yourself to accomplish.
This will indeed pay off, as though a hand issuing forth from a cloud granting you a coin. This should bring you contentment and/or happiness.
Thus will you move on from your past without obstacle, whatever 'swords' stand between you and the other side of the river, they shall not stand before you.

All in all, I'd say this looks like you're going to kick some ass and take some names. Best of luck to you on your new venture in life, brother.
>>
Trading
>>
Where's a good place for learning tarot cards?
>>
>>19349345

Thanks.
I feel like I need a kick in the ass to get going but I shall try to do so.
>>
>>19349365
With a deck of tarot cards, honestly.
Sure, some bit of academic study is useful, but it takes some hands on practice to really get a feel for it.
The meanings are relative to the situation and/or question being asked, so there's no one exact correct meaning for any card.
It's as much impromptu intuition as it is scholarly study of the archetypal meanings.
>>
File: 1365131361017.gif (960KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
1365131361017.gif
960KB, 488x275px
Here I am. I'll be doing some readings regardless of morality but if your query is boring I'll skip you. I do celtic cross so it might take me a while but you'll get quite an in depth reading.

These readings take more energy than you'd think. Be nice, if you liked my reading pray to my name that I'll have a good day.

I need your age and gender.
>>
I'm gonna be playing LISA meanwhile this thread looks slow anyways.
>>
>>19349410
19. Female.
What change in circumstances can I expect if the work is successful? Occult related.
>>
>>19349410
23, female
Does he think I'm a shit person or something? I mean, I know things weren't great, but why not at least acknowledge me? Accept my apology or tell me to fuck off? Idk...
>>
>>19349417
er... I'm not too good with occult readings because celtic cross isn't very compatible but I'll give it my best.
>>
>>19349422
That's alright, I believe in you.
As an addendum, I meant more the effects of said circumstances, I already know what'd change on the outset.
>>
>>19349410
20, Female
Is it possible for them to have any romantic feelings for me? Should I overcome my overwhelming anxieties and introspection to give them a chance? Could it be fruitful? Should I be cautious?
>>
>>19349410
26, female. I'm finally entering my final semester of university, but many bad things have happened over this last summer, will this continue?
>>
>>19349410
24 Female
am I going to be a homewrecker?
>>
>>19349417
I see that you are having problems with a group of some sort, I can't clearly see whether it's an institution or friends or colleagues but what got you into this was a lacking in foresight or self-awareness (maybe it was something you said) so you're using whatever tools at your disposal to gain insight into the matter. Again your failure is approaching this with a lacking in wisdom though you will pursue the work steadfastly and boldly.

The people surrounding you seem think you'll be alright and though they're wrong your fate doesn't seem so bad. I see more confusion coming your way as things don't seem to sort though will eventually accept things begrudgingly.

My advice is to ditch the spells and face what's coming earnestly.
>>
>>19349418
>>19349436
>>19349448
>>19349452
My Lord! Am I popular with the ladies tonight! Don't know if I'll get to you all but I'll try.

>>19349418
you're next. This one looks like fun.
>>
>>19349359
give me your query please, i'm in love whit this girl,we've kissed a lot of times, she's more older than me (8 years) should we try a relationship?
>>
>>19349418
I'm seeing that you were the leading force in whatever relationship this was. I can see that you've been pestering him quite a lot which isn't helping the matter. I'll assume it was romantic though, doesn't really matter. You were probably just trying to help him but in the end it didn't really go well and he blames you for it yeah but he also blames himself for having gone along with you. He thought of you as a deep and wise person he could rely on but isn't really sure anymore. He doesn't know what to say because of this and just doesn't want to get mixed with you because of that dissonance, something along those lines are probably his thoughts.

It doesn't seem like your situation with him is going to change much. but I do see you moving on to somewhat brighter horizons and maybe your energy will attract him into proximity again. I wouldn't count on it being soon though, or ever if you aren't involved in something where you might run into him regularly like college.
>>
File: 1470954671653.gif (826KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470954671653.gif
826KB, 500x500px
>>19348783
Ask her direct. It shows you're not a wuss and it's also the quickest way to find out if it's true or not.

But don't be a derp or a dweeb. Walk up to her, say hey, and then while facing directly at her without slouching at all, and it's okay to cross your arms just try not to fidget with your fingers too much, and just say "so, so-n-so told me that you _might_ like me but I wasn't sure so I just thought I'd ask you directly." And if her response is positive or shy, make plans with her to hang out somewhere.

If she's a bit put off or disturbed or clearly doesn't, just laugh it off gently and be like, "Yeah, I never know and I thought it'd be better to ask then wonder if it's true or not, sorry to bother you, have a good day." and walk away.

You were missed but mildly so. You're an entertaining fellow but hardly the life of the party.

>>19348743
You're getting prophetic dreams too???

>>19348649
Yes, though you might need to really go at it several times daily to increase the chances of it happening sooner. I do think you'll both consider alternate routes if her body just won't accept the goo o' life into her egg o' life. Most notably likely is probably...Artificial Insemination, but if it fails the first time you both won't try it again. If that happens, just keep at it, it will eventually happen.

>>19348652
I was going to say yes but after a moment realized it probably isn't going to all work out 'as planned', but it may still go smoothly, just with a couple bumps in the road, bumps that may or may not wreck you depending on how you handle them. Be concise and direct.

>>19348802
P is not evil, just highly manipulative and somewhat apathetic towards other's emotions.
C's advice is partly truth and partly disinformation, it's up to you to discern what's right and wrong about the advice.

>>19348835
You should just do as you have been, you'd be surprised how understanding they are.
>>
>>19349511
>you were a leading force in the relationship
It was about half and half. In the beginning he was the one pushing hard. It was me pushing hard at the end.
>you've been pestering quite a bit
I mean, we haven't spoken in weeks
>you were probably just trying to help him
No. A constructive conversation about me went down the shitter because I tend to get defensive when I feel I'm not represented fairly.
>blames himself for having gone along with you
In some ways. Probably most accurate statement so far.

The rest of that paragraph I can't confirm because he won't talk to me.

>moving on to somewhat brighter horizons
Sure. Empty without him though.
>aren't involved in something you'll run into him regularly
We live really far apart so we won't ever run into each other. And I'm in school.
>>
File: 1483698540112.gif (1022KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483698540112.gif
1022KB, 500x500px
>>19348076
>>19348623
Yes but not one that works you more than 20 hours, your time to make money and work super hard will come after you get the degree. Wasting your energy on a meh job that'll interfere with your education will only hold you back. But the small tie working will also be a nice get away with the right mindset, just don't let them work you too much, focus on you.

>>19348503
You had a metaphysical experience, look inwardly as to what the perceptual occurrences might mean pertaining to yourself. The heartbeat itself is a direct indicator that it was a subjective personal experience not matching with a psychosis or mental illness but possibly a VERY ONE TIME experience meant to give you something important to help direct you in your life.
The experience had nothing to do with anyone else connecting to or reading you, unless you consider yourself an-other. Consider it what happens when the soul touches your human consciousness and treats you to a lesson that most humans wouldn't be able to comprehend.

Approach this experience from a spiritual viewpoint. What is this experiencing trying to teach you, positively, about yourself?

Perhaps the loss of focus was your human focus being redirected. Perhaps the heartbeat was your realization of the cosmic source that fills you with energy with every cosmic heartbeat far out there.

>>19348497
tell us the questions and maybe we'll respond.

>>19348331
Probably not. mmm...Yeah probably not. It's good you miss her, but don't let it rule you. There's other people who'll fulfill you in new and interesting ways, and while there will always be that part of you missing with her gone, it's a good spot to fill with new experiences and new love.

Love is different for each person, everyone is unique and their unique beauty fulfills parts of us as ours fulfills theirs. She probably misses you too in someways, but if you're apart perhaps this was simply meant to be. Possibly for both of your long term happiness.
>>
>>19349410
I just woke up from a trippy ass dream and hoped you could throw a Celtic Cross on what it means. I'm going to try to get some sleep, but I can give feedback in the morning.
>I'm the dude you said has more self-respect than you
>>
>>19349529
huh, sorry you got a shit reading. I'm usually better than that. Oh well. Hope your next read's more accurate.
>>
>>19349436
psssssshhhhh the cards are telling me no, he doesn't really have romantic feelings for you, you're just reading too into his friendliness. Infact, he's kinda aware of situation and thinks you're gonna make a move soon. If you do he'll be open to it and your future seems arduous so having a partner might help out. Are you studying with him, working on a project, co-workers? I'm seeing you're involved in some activity with him.
>>
>>19349533
oh hay how's it going. I wish you were watching me last time I was here. Was in top form then. My readings seem to be off tonight. Yeah just give some time to read these fellas and I'll look into your dream.

>>19349448
Hello.
>>
What must I do to get over both my irrational fears and my troubled past and attain some sort of peace of mind?
>>
>>19349505
Air-Query, please, i need to know
>>
File: 1496601378798.jpg (595KB, 2088x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1496601378798.jpg
595KB, 2088x2120px
>>19348150
Dunno, and you shouldn't ask us for such information as it makes us legally liable to be sued by you if we end up being wrong and you get hurt in the process because of it.

With any serious health issue or concern, always consult a professional, a doctor specifically.

>>19348130
You won't be the one to find them, unless you stumble upon them by pure chance from diligent continual searching.

>>19348061
You probably will not be successful without good hard proof and some decent coverage by organizations able to spread the information.

>>19349126
It's all in your head, you're the one who's ignoring others except those few you try to be with who don't fill that empty feeling inside of you.
Try to be more openhearted towards others, speak less of what you think and more of what you enjoy to others. For those you hang with who leave you feeling empty, don't be afraid to venture out away from that social circle to try and make new connections.

Until you do, things will just stay mostly the same. Even when you do, the loneliness and emptiness inside won't just disappear, it's something you'll slowly need to fill with new experiences and connections.

>>19349174
You could try by making honest attempts and research into doing so instead of asking others to show you the way to yourself. Only you know, and it's locked up inside of you demanding you search yourself to find the key and the way.

>>19349320
Generally speaking, the near future will be good and calm with a few surprises of a small nature, there's potential for a big surprise but it doesn't look too likely.
Future love life, you'll find someone but it comes down to how hard you search that'll determine the who you find and how long you last with them. Presently, I wouldn't say you'd last very long in most romantic relationships. You will eventually get married, though you may not be completely satisfied on the emotional and intellectual fronts unless you work on your own emotions and intellect.
>>
>>19349558
Face your fears and discover how they are irrational, take that deeply to heart as to how, and thus why, they effect you so deeply. Your troubled past will only be gotten over if you take the time to re-live the events of those occurrences in mind and to change the way you associate feelings towards such occurrences. For instance, if your mother used to beat you, think back to those memories, and don't let them be so emotionally moving, realize it is now the past and it has ended and is over with, the time to move on thus is present. However, you need to do this with each individual past memory that you feel strongly affects you as an individual now.

Peace of mind is a state of mind, you don't attain it, you create and hold it. Let go of expectations, just live life in focus of the small positive things. You have a toilet? A bed? A home? A job or some kind of support? Sounds like you're ripe for peace of mind if only you'd just try to find that inner peace inside of yourself underneath all of the fears and troubling memories.

Seriously, the irrational has a rational explanation, just search it out and above all else, forgive the people in your troubled memories of the past, not for them, but for you yourself. Unless you forgive, let go, and continue living your life without holding on to all of those horrible experiences, you'll never know the peace you desire so badly.

Heal your self. You can. You just need to try.
>>
>>19349473
I'll give some feedback if you're the type that finds it helpful.
>I see that you are having problems with a group of some sort, I can't clearly see whether it's an institution or friends or colleagues
Really just one person, an ex-friend. But y'know, he's the type likes to involve other people emotionally by sounding off at any chance he'll get.
>what got you into this was a lacking in foresight or self-awareness (maybe it was something you said) so you're using whatever tools at your disposal to gain insight into the matter.
Sort of. More like a miscommunication between two people that got worse over time. We may have both lacked some foresight. You're right about the last part though.
>Again your failure is approaching this with a lacking in wisdom though you will pursue the work steadfastly and boldly.
Heh, my curiosity could spur me to do some imprudent things..
>I see more confusion coming your way as things don't seem to sort though will eventually accept things begrudgingly.
In all likelihood I suppose that's correct. I still don't know how it escalated to that point. I'd rather we worked things out maturely.

Bretty gud, a bit too loose with certain details but you got the gist down overall.
>>
>>19349554
Hi. I'm 448. Still here.
>>
>>19349558
>Queen of pentacles
>8 of cups
>3 of wands, reversed
So to me, this says something like:
As far as the fears, something about building an environment around you that is comforting. Like, maybe those irrational fears will bug you, but if you have a "port in the storm" where you can seek respite, that'll give you the strength to get your wits about you and deal with it.
Troubled past, literally just let it be in the past. Yea, it sucked, but just walk away from it, and move on. (easier said than done, I'll grant you that), but that was then and this is now.
Peace of mind, like, shit doesn't always work out the way you want it to. That's no fun, but there's no need crying over spilt milk. Sometimes shit just doesn't work out, and you can either fret about it for the rest of forever, or just be like, well, that shit didn't work out.
>>
File: offer1.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
offer1.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Offering tarot and pendulum readings on this fine Wednesday evening.

No generals! Please, give me a specific query.

(Question for my fellow diviners and magickians: here's an interesting link I found. http://davidcherubim.net/englishqabalah.htm Has anyone used it before or is familiar with the system?)
>>
>>19349410
Hi there
I did your reading yesterday. Not sure if you saw. I don't want one in return just let me know if this one helps. I never did this sort of reading so any feedback you can provide is welcome.

>>19345668
>>
>>19349542
Don't look at it that way. I didn't have a very clear head when I queried. It wasn't all off though. You hit the key concepts I think. Thank you anyways.
>>
>>19349597
Helloo

Will I be stuck in this place and lifestyle forever ? Any new hope and opportunities for me?

Thanks
>>
what will happen between my boyfriend and me? Does his father actually like me?
>>
>>19349587
yeah, was just letting you know you were next up

I see you've been through a lot and are becoming depressed from your mounting troubles. It does get worse.You're either going to have trouble with your professor or a group of peers in your class and the root of it is because you're working in an unorthodox manner and you won't be willing to change your way. This will cause you to be going against the grain the entire semester and you'll eventually become apathetic all together about your situation. You last card 7 swords tells me in the end you'll be avoiding your classes and work.

>>19349584
thanks that helps out a lot.

>>19349452
>>19349533
Sorry but I'll get to you guys later. I don't know if it's cause I do these readings so late or if it's because of the celtic cross but it makes me sleepy. goodnight everyone.
>>
Hi,can you gime your query?i'm in love whit this girl,we've kissed a lot of times, she's more older than me (8 years),she's also my superior on my job, should we try a relationship?
>>
>>19349597
Is L still addicted to me? When will he return?
>>
>>19349608
Present: The Devil. You are bound and chained up right now, stuck in your situation. This card suggests it is pleasure-seeking individuals keeping you from leaving.

Help: Knight of Cups. You would be aided in leaving your current situation by spreading a message or information of some sorts, informing someone how you feel, or seeking someone out.

Hindrance: Two of Cups. Your desire for affection, and your loneliness, is stopping you from leaving. Perhaps a messy divorce or abusive relationship has occured around you and you're feeling upset by it.

Future: Six of Swords. You will be able to leave your situation to a new and better life, but the journey will be a struggle.
>>
>>19349610
this query is for you >>19349597

thank you, have a nice evening
>>
>>19349597
Wops, my bad >>19349612
can you answer this please?
>>
Evening /div/, how are we? Hope you're all doing well <3
>>19349597
>Wednesday Evening
Ausbro?
>>
>>19349597
Hello,

Somewhat over a year ago, we broke up with my exgirlfriend, after all this time, I'm suddenly starting to feel like my social life is going into oblivion and that my love life can't move forward. Is it going to get any better?
>>
>>19349600
Oh hay thanks. I see some accuracy in the reading but the message is obscured. Three in a half months ago my car car and phone broke down and I entered a slump of inactivity that drastically hurt the gains I've made in my boxing practice. I also lost a special medallion, it had the sign of the second pentacle of mercury. I ordered it again off amazon but it never seemed to came. The medallion was always consecrated with my greatest wish and it felt possible when I wore it.

My car is functional now though, I have a phone, and I got a job although I hit a bit of bad luck again and I'm on the verge of being fired. So I'm holding out hope everything will be fine. On the brightside I'm making money selling alt-coins so that's cheering me up.

Lately I have felt like i'm at the edge of grasping something that will transform my life greatly but I also feel it will be a while until I do.

I'll treat you to a celtic cross next time I see you. I need some sleep for now. Thanks again for the reading.

>>19349597
Thelema is pretty much built for scorpios the philosophy's a big allegory for sexuality. also Crowley was a nutjob. That's about all I know about that. Never actually used the system.

goodnight
>>
Hello /div/
a question for any reader here
Why is it that not once a reading came true for me? is it because I dont believe enough maybe? or the universe hate me so much
>>
>>19349634
NZbro, actually. Oceaniabro? Or rather, NZsis :^)

I'm sorry but I realise only now how exhuasted I am and can't offer readings up to a good standard. Goodnight all.
>>
>>19349642
There's a pretty good argument for free will. If you're asking about things that are happening pretty far off into the future, there are a lot of factors that can change--for example, if you ask if you'll be able to pay off your debt at the end of the year, and you get a 'yes' for an answer, but then decide to take a day off and go snowboarding and break your leg, suddenly you have a bunch of medical bills, etc.. Or perhaps you purposely defy a path not wanting the outcome that was predicted. Lots of factors can change things. To be fair, I've probably had hundreds of reads since I've entered the world of divination and maybe 5 have come to pass. And the ones that did come true were so painfully accurate that it was scary.
>>
>>19349597
specific query (please):
Will I spend the rest of my life alone? (I ask because I have PTSD, not the tumblr kind, the sudden noises cause flashbacks kind). Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19349649
Nice! You're the second NZ-reader I know of. I'm East Coast so I'm literally across the pond from you. Sweet dreams Oceaniasis
>>
>>19349597
Will I have opportunities overseas ?
>>
>>19349642
Perhaps you have an inordinate life and will find the answers for you will only come from you yourself.
>>
>>19349642
In my opinion- there could be a number of factors. I am a chaos witch, meaning I take from all number of belief systems and practices, but the BELIEF itself is what it's important. So, certainly, a lack of belief in the process of divination could make it inaccurate.

There are some readers out there who are incredibly on the ball and very in tune with divinatory powers. When I pull cards to answer a query, I am speaking about the card's meaning from my intuition which is not very in tune, because I am a beginner. So when I pull "The Devil", for example, I can only really guess if it means being stuck to someone, if it means hedonism/sexuality, or addiction, or Satanism, or all manner of things.

Really, the best way to get accurate tarot readings is by buying a deck and working up your intution and divinatory powers yourself.
>>
>>19349597

Heya, how can I get in touch with my true inner self? ty
>>
>>19349597
Hey Grace! How's it going?
Just wondering if you could answer a query of mine?
>What is the deal with N and myself? What lesson am I to learn here?
Thanks a bunch in advance! :-)
>>
>>19349649
>>19349680
Oops sorry :s
Only just saw your thread
Have a good night!
>>
trading
>>
>>19349793
Query?
>>
File: 1494377439592.gif (9KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494377439592.gif
9KB, 530x530px
>>19349665
>I am a chaos witch, meaning I take from all number of belief systems and practices

That's what I do with chakra readings but...I didn't think that particular explanation was a description of a 'chaos practitioner'.

Still, seems like a chaotic-neutral way of describing such a thing.

I can say that: >but the BELIEF itself is what it's important.
Is so vitally utterly true and important that it's almost the crutch on what determines whether or not something will work or not.

Really makes me wonder if I'm a 'chaos chakra reader'. Just doesn't sound right to me lol
>>
If I may get a second opinion on this, just looking at it from multiple angles >>19348783
>>
>>19349796
What will happen between us today?
>>
>>19349891
Trading this just in case the anon is gone
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000...gif (567KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000...gif
567KB, 500x281px
Opening my books for one special trade today. What I'll need from you for the best results:

>Mediate on your query
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-385 call out to you
>Give me that number and your question

In return I'll give you a bunch of old rhyming text that I'll break down to the best of my abilities.

My question in return is simple: Must I return home? What path will this force me down...
>>
>>19350069
Starting
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>19350069
Return: Page of Cups, Knight of Wands, Nine of Swords
Stay: Ten of Swords, The High Priest, The Fool

Both of these options are tough paths regardless of what you pick. If you return it is going to be harder for you emotionally because you left for a reason and that reason sadly hasn't changed. There will be an initial period of niceness by those closest to you but that is short lived due to the residue of what has happened prior still being there. Time didn't change anything in this case and people can not truly change, can they?

You are going through a hard time right now so it is why you are considering going back home even if you know of the turmoil that lurks there. Times have gotten tough for you but I think it is better if you stay where you are now and tough it out. It will lead to great character development within you as it teaches you endurance and stamina in the toughest of times. That is how our character can grow. There is a calm after the storm that awaits you if you decide to stay where you are now instead of returning home which will be a refreshing start for you and is not like the loop at home. Good luck anon.

What's the future with me and the man I adore?
>>
>>19350097
I was hoping to pick the trade, but since I did not clarify that I will give you your reading. Sadly elements of your read are on point, but a lot of it was a miss due to the complexity of the situation.

Starting your read now.
>>
hey. looking for a general reading.
female
was has m changed her behavior towards me?
>>
>>19350107
Only mildly so. You may need more time for things to sink in, but a reminder gently so and attempts to help her behavior in compassionate ways will go fairly far.
>>
>>19350097
Your page pull:

The Two April Mornings
By W. Wordsworth

It opened directly to this last section on the top which instantly grabbed my attention and focus, as a side thought is his name Matthew by any chance? It's unlikely that the name is literal but the idea just sort of struck me, this might be my ego at work though since I personally have ties to a Matthew myself:

`No fountain from its rocky cave
E'er tripped with foot so free;
She seemed as happy as a wave
That dances on the sea.

Another rare read here, the speaker is your man as he watches the situation unfold. Here he recognizes your adoring love and free spirit.

`There came from me a sigh of pain
Which I could ill confine;
I looked at her, and looked again:
And did not wish her mine!'

It seems his soul is stepping into the light here for a moment to bring out his shadow. He under the surface is terrified of commitment. While he dares not say this to you out of fear of hurting you, this is weighing heavy on his chest.

Your verse pull:

A Lament
by P.B Shelley

While I can give you the text and interpretations, this poem lends itself and its mood to easy interpretation though this audio recording of it alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl6sbhCedFM

The specific section of this lament however that you pulled to focus on is thus:

O WORLD! O Life! O Time!
On whose last steps I climb,
Trembling at that where I had stood before;
When will return the glory of your prime?
No more—O never more!

Out of the day and night
A joy has taken flight:
Fresh spring, and summer, and winter hoar
Move my faint heart with grief, but with delight
No more—O never more!

I'm sorry my dear but heartbreak might be on the horizon if this issue is not addressed and mended.
>>
File: This_is_the_Way_by_MelGama.jpg (282KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_the_Way_by_MelGama.jpg
282KB, 600x800px
>>19349640
Thank you for your feedback dear, you don't have to worry about the reading.

Despite of been reading tarot for a while I still struggle with gathering some simple meaning of the cards, somewhat it speaks to me more on the psychological/emotional level rather than mundane.

I understand now the loss you've been through, and I feel like these are just material goods, perhaps your guides are showing that there's also the need of nurturing the spirit. Just keep going, don't give up and wish you all the best.

>>19347234
>>19349176
Hey I'm okay, it's always nice to hear from you and your question wasn't a pain at all, in fact it helps me so I deeply appreciate the feedback, it's a sort of reading I'm not familiar with and it served as an experiment, do thank you for that ^^
Sorry for the brief answer last night, it wasn't anything bad, just some headache slowing me down. I'll be around for the rest of the day (it's morning for me now) and you can mail me anytime, I'll answer as soon as I get it. Wish you a good day as well <3
>>
>>19350136
That's not his name but your reading breaks my heart because it's accurate. Jesus you are a wizard. Thank you so much.

>Trembling at that where I had stood before;
When will return the glory of your prime?
No more—O never more!
would this imply that the natural course of the relationship is that it goes sour?

>Move my faint heart with grief, but with delight
>No more—O never more!
It sounds like it gets boring?
>>
>>19350137
Hi alari you gave me a rose reading yesterday. I forgot to ask, this charm you mentioned is it more of a mundane talent versus supernatural? Being able to "charm" men.
>>
>>19350184
Darn ego. See, my childhood friend and first love was named Matthew and he equally broke my heart. Your pull just hit me a little too close to home I think. Haha thank you for the feedback though and compliment.

>It sounds like it gets boring?
Correct, I often interpret this pull as people stuck looking back rather than forward in their relationship. It's a pretty common thing since we want to recapture that absolute magic in a bottle that is falling in love. My advice would be to sit down and really put the focus on him and his fears. It might be super painful and end in disaster, but it is better then lying to each other like this.
>>
>>19349833

Just had a really intense meditation for myself, would like to give some of this calming energy for a second read on this out of curiosity.

Thanks.
>>
>>19350069
Only one? B'aww.
>>
File: Copy+of+IMG_7624.jpg (77KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Copy+of+IMG_7624.jpg
77KB, 427x640px
>>19350187
Oh yes I remember, I was actually thinking about it and discussing with a friend on the subject, because I won't lie it got me a wee confused. So apologize me for not being so clear with the reading.
I've been doing some research on the rose symbolism to give you a proper answer but they said similar things about being related to beauty and passion (red) also dangerous because of the thorns, it's consecrated to Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and the red comes from the blood of her killed lover Adonis. Since you asked me for a supernatural talent, I believe that's what the rose means in a natural charm yes.

The vase was similar to pic related, but the vase was bigger and the roses were red with some leaves around.

I asked the tarot for some clarification on what the red rose means to you spiritually:

>Ace of Wands, Devil rx, Queen of Pentacles
It definitely works on the manifestation of your will, the Wands suit is connected to fire and desire, just like the passion the red rose brings. But this is just the spark, the reversed Devil could mean that yes, you actually indulged yourself with this "passion" in the past, to maintain some control and secure your comfort and stability as you being the Queen of Pentacles. It provided you more than you were expecting.

But tell me dear, how have you been experiencing these supernatural talents so far? You said you're pretty good at divination and might be an empath, right? Have you noticed that you're able to "charm" someone even by accident?
>>
File: 00101010101.jpg (16KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
00101010101.jpg
16KB, 500x391px
>>19350237
I spent the whole day and night last night fasting in heavy prayer like some sort of zealot. I'm drained. ;__; Took a lot out of me to cleanse and root.

I'm sorry friendships.
>>
>>19350259
Do you have an e-mail?
>>
>>19350278
I do: [email protected] not going to lie to you though, it's rarely checked. I'll keep it open this week though to chat with you. : ^)
>>
I'm trading, but I'm also doing normal readings, nobody will be read until my trade is complete, from each person that wants a read, I need your
Fav song:
Query:

My query is a simple one,

Will I have sex with K? If no, what about A?
>>
>>19350287
Oh hey, another bibliofren, sup my dude?
>>
>>19350290
I have no trade to offer unfortunately, but would like a read when you are able.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6nPYyIS_I
What does Jojo want from me?
[spoiler]No, this isn't a Jojo reference, just an amusing coincidence[/spoiler]
>>
>>19350290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco4z98nIQY
Query: >>19348783

Just looking for an alternative to this. Just to see two different sides from some readers.
>>
>>19350244
No need to apologize I just wanted some clarification whether it was mundane. I appreciate the reading a lot, thanks.That is interesting that you say that i don't believe I have "unlocked" this gift like you told me previously. I haven't really had any luck in terms of love but I am sure lovelorn . Not sure about charming on accident either mst people think I'm weird .
>>
File: aayyyyyyy.jpg (72KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
aayyyyyyy.jpg
72KB, 500x561px
>>19350295
Ayyyy bookworms unite!~
>>
>>19350324
I will love you
>>
>>19350290

Not able to trade, sorry.

>30
>77
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmq0VHZznc
How can I get in touch with who I truly am? Lately I feel like I oscillate between being quiet /shut off and being a screen for other people's projections. Ty
>>
>>19350332
ASL
>>
>>19350290
Alright you fuckbois, I went smoked a bowl, I'm ready to read, as soon as my trade is fulfilled, I will read away
>>
>>19350369
What you been smoking?
>>
>>19347961
A decent all-round book is Alfred Douglas' The Tarot, which you can easily find in used bookshops, or here online: https://www.scribd.com/document/338212166/The-Tarot-Alfred-Douglas
>>
>>19350372
Weed, opens the chakras and helps me translate the page, that and it feels good
>>
>>19350324
You're welcome dear
I can feel you have a lovely personality, just keep working on yourself and being on the right path, I always believe the right kind of love comes when we love ourselves first.
I've always been quirky myself, but I believe there's someone out there who likes me the way I am :3

>>19350290
I'll do a quick reading for you since nobody offered a trade

>K: Dagaz & Perthro
>A: Berkano m & Nauthiz

Well you have more chances with K, but you've got to work things out with her, yet it's uncertain because K isn't fully decided yet. A is totally off limits.

A number: (30-300) 37
Fav song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpx_PcZjByY
Query: I've got a proposal from a friend to work/study. How will that go if I accept?
>>
>>19350377
I want to use a "how to tarot" book for biblio, kek
>>
File: 1496485038369.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496485038369.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
>lurking
>see >>19350382

It opens them for sure, but don't abuse that. It's a good way to get holes in your aura, fun way of saying your thoughts might not be your own now and then even when sober.

Otherwise, I'd be like, smo'e weed ev'y day!! WHOOO!!

But, I'm not.

Have some moderation for your own safety, be careful, and have fun!
>>
>>19350365
Not him, but the proper mating ritual on /div/ is publicly posting a spread/reading on how a relationship would be. ;)
>>
Good morning, thots!
How are you guys doing this great fucking day!
>>
>>19350412
Could be better, could be worse. Not really sure, I'm in a good mood otherwise, just ya know, women. How about you Angel-chan?
>>
>>19350384
There's a very good chance at love brewing here, it may be the start of a relationship if you play your cards right, the page spoke alot of gods of love and muses, if you act on this, you'll realize how similar you are, and you're going to be the one falling hard, but she'll reciprocate.

Up for another trade? I need some help as to how I can fix things with K, A was never really an interest of mine but it was worth an ask. Either way, thanks for the trade my guy.
>>
>>19350406
Or asking for a natal chart to see the love compatibility through the Venus and Mars/Jupiter placement and the 7th house.

>>19350412
Morning sweetie
I'm good thanks and you?
How is the Shadow Work coming along?
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
>>19350384
I like you the way you are! Among many others here on /div/. Y'all are worth more than you could possibly imagine in my eyes~

>>19350412
I can't stop sweating! The desert is, meellttiingg meeeee. . . For real though, plus monsoon season, 80%+ humidity in 100+ degree weather.

The struggle to stay chill is real.
>>
File: 1499032243034.gif (885KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499032243034.gif
885KB, 256x512px
>>19350290
A number: (30-300) 297
Fav song:https://youtu.be/YlfUcnSbKDA
Query:General read for next six months of my life, please
>>
>>19350402
That's a cool fucking picture, I don't smoke weed purely for the chakra aspect, its a medication for me too, I have tourettes, which comes with ocd, anxiety, depression, and honestly id rather be high than anxious
>>
>>19350312
Ey bb, can you pick another page?
>>
>>19350442
Sure, lets go with 255
>>
>>19350290
>Age: 28
>A number: (30-300) 37
>Fav song: Don't have one?
>Query: A reading for my future with K? :)
>>
File: 56.jpg (136KB, 880x684px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
136KB, 880x684px
>>19350438
FFUUUUU, that's always a fun experience not having control over portions of yourself. What could possibly go wrong D:

Smoke away my friend, just don't do too much uh, divination, psychic, or magical work stoned. Now and then's cool, but a balance is best :)

I wish I could smoke weed for medication to calm my anxiety down. I'm the angry anxiety type, you'll know I'm anxious when I start getting edgy and cuss a lot.

How is weed even considered a drug? It's a plant. With proper supervision for beginners, it's a pretty spiritual plant.

If I do say so myself; Far out dude.

I like that picture a lot too. Wish I could find more like it that wasn't so focused on enlightenment concepts, and more on just, living in the moment.
>>
>>19349642
There are readings and there are readings, just as here are readers and readers, anon. You give zero by way of information, except for the telling fact that you expect something to automatically come true.
It doesn't work like that, not usually, I'm afraid: a Tarot reading might indicate the way things are going, and what you can do to make a bad situation better, or how to wait it out, or how to make improvements in whatever area you're asking about.
It ought to be proactive and not passivity-inducing. Too many people fall into the Godotesque waiting game caused by fortune-telling, when they should consider it as advice on what to do/what not to do, as well as indicating existing potential, instead of 100% guaranteed future events.
Belief is not necessary, merely a willingness to take advice on board.
Did you have a query?
>>
File: 20170726_111803.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_111803.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>19350315
Hey my guy, I love getting pages that aren't quite normal, this is what you got my friend and I can say with certainty that she's into you, as to whether or not you were missed today, the pages doesn't say anything that would translate for that, so I don't know
>>
>>19350430
Hi Alari I hope you are doing well

if you have time I'm asking for your guidance about my future
>>
>>19350365
>20 f fl
>>
>>19350423
My man I'm doing really good!
But
I F S H E B R E A T H E S H E A T H O T
>>
>>19350466
Hmm, your dubs also confirms it. I'll take both of the readings I've gathered and look into it further. Thank you, and thanks to the other reader as well, I completely forgot to reply to him.
>>
>>19350430
I'm GREAT!!
I didn't do it yesterday I put off beacuse I'm scared because I dont wanna be in pain again. But I gotta pussy up and do it!
>>
>>19350463
Could I get a reading, friend? You are my favourite reader, and all your readings either came true or have pertained to my life. If you're unable to right now, I understand, and thank you for all your help and guidance thus far in my young life :)
>>
>>19350312
The page was literally all about murder, the first quarter of the page pertained to an execution of a guilty man and then it was literally all about cold blooded murder, I don't know how to translate that exactly, but I can tell you she isn't looking for anything good
>>
>>19350384
hi alari, you gave me a reading yesterday saying he would message me well he didnt.. is there a chance it will happen today maybe and the energy leaked? thank you.
>>
>>19350432
>80%+ humidity in 100+ degree weather.
My man its like this where im from I live by the coast!! We melting in this bitch!
Make sure to drink an ass ton of water, I don't want you to evaporate!
>>
>>19350502
Girl just message his thot ass your self!!
You gotta be brave my gurl or guy.
>>
>>19350497
That's a bit concerning. I suppose i will have to be careful, thanks for the read.
>>
>>19350463
Oh shit it's TA!!!!
How you doing, my man!?
>>
File: IMG-20151112-WA0003.jpg (37KB, 480x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151112-WA0003.jpg
37KB, 480x289px
>>19350377
Hello my friend, how have you been?

>>19350426
Oh god no, it's not love related, but has to do with some creativity/art works. He offered to help me find a job since he's into this sort of business but it would require for me to relocate.

>how I can fix things with K
>Tiwaz m, Gebo, Nauthiz m, Fehu Othala
Man what happened between you two? It seems that she doesn't trust you or think you might be shallow. You have to kind of prove yourself that you are also offering something good in return, but what she needs from you, you're still lacking. Fehu could say it's related to wealth, but not just in the money sense but also some sort of abundance of energy, or something you can prove your value. I think she doesn't want you only for sex but your loyalty as well to make it work.

Oh welp, I forgot my age: 34
Number 18
Song: I'm not addicted to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-zHqvDmMw
Query: On the professional aspect, will this offer work well for me? I don't want to date him :3

>>19350432
Awnn thanks dear, you too <3
I'm your fan

>>19350470
Hey dear, sure, just give me your gender and a song. Any specific area for guidance works better for me.

>>19350491
Well take your time, don't need to push it through all at once, you need time to heal and process the emotions. Also any news about my silly query I've mailed you? :3
If it's bad don't tell me, I'm too feelsy

>>19350502
Oh dear I'm sorry, but thank you for the feedback, give me some time to re-evaluate the reading I gave you and see what happened, aye? Just give me another song to help.
>>
>>19350521
You emailed me a query??
I don't think I got it Ama....
Can you email me again. I'll take care of your query like a care for my woofer.
With alot of loveeeee!!!!!
>>
File: 0001010001.gif (370KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
0001010001.gif
370KB, 300x159px
>>19350496
>You are my favourite reader
>TFW when you're not someones favorite reader
>>
>>19350530
ALL HAIL TAROT ANONYMOUS, HERETIC
>>
File: 63196076.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
63196076.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>19350496
What's up m80?
Pic related
>>19350517
>>19350521
Harro! I'm doing ok ladies, hope you are all well.
>>
>>19350412
Hi dad
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>19350527
Aye it was in the last email... I will resend if you wish

>>19350530
I love your readings, they're special, even when it's not for me but I feel them
I love every reader, they're all unique and special.

>>19350543
You've been MIA friend, good to see you around :D
>>
>>19350324
I decided to look through your post history a bit and got curious as to your gifts, as you mentioned. I'm a curious man, so I'd like to look into that myself. If you're interested in learning something, feel free to drop me a throwaway, and I'll get to you later today.
>>
>>19350539
HAIL HYDRA
>>19350554
Aww what the heck friend, I was just kidding but now you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>19350521
Thank you alari I know you like feedback lol its not a big issue.. https://youtu.be/jo505ZyaCbA
>>
>>19350543
I'm GREAT!!! I might open up for reads later and be productive with personal shit.
>>19350553
Hey son! Did you eat your vegetables today?
>>
>>19350554
Oh fuck I'm so sorry...
Oh god
Can you please send it again?
>>
>>19350530
I like to think someone out there likes my reads :/
>>
>>19350543
Hey hey hey :) Not much! If you have the time, may I get a reading for my life in general, and love?
>>
>>19350521
Kek, sorry about the love reading, after I do about 3 its hard to turn off the love connection, everybody wants to get with somebody and they all come here, quite like myself kek

Anyway, this time your page made more sense, it was all very creative, how the people of Greece often made stories about the gods to make them seem more human, but also to entertain, as for work, the page didn't say much, but a few hints were left that this has great potential for you, sorry if that sounds vague but it didn't say much else

As for what happened, there were 2 guys fighting over her and I caught interest, but stayed back as to not overwhelm her, its the kind of guy I am, I chill back until I can go in without being a hassle. One guy was her abusive boyfriend, the other was a peice of shit that just wanted to fuck and leave, so, like the autist I am, stepped in to try and get the boyfriend to stop abusing her, and to get the other to step off, in the end, the guy left because he had to move and she stayed with her boyfriend, they fought and were on and off but at that point I didn't care anymore, so I stopped talking to her because she treated me like I was a guy to be used, you know the type "I love my guy friend if only I could get a boyfriend like him" type of relationship

I backed off because I'm not about to be that guy, now she broke up with her boyfriend, and is currently trying out a gay thing, she doesn't seem that interested in her, I have no clue as to how to fix that but that's why I am here, for help
>>
>>19350585
I like your readings Angel-chan. We can feel these feels together. :'D
>>
>>19350578
Ive smoked a bowl and drank some sodie pop, but no veggies
>>
>use lyricmancy about love interest
>just be friends, friendzone songs
at least im accurate?
>>
>>19350605
Weed is a plant! So there is your vegetables!!
Sodaaa! Drink water, you thot. You got a get diabetes!
But in all seriousness consider eating more vegies or at least take vitamins. It don't want to you to get sick from lack of nutrients and ect.
That would suck!
>>
>>19350606
anyone want to trade if i do this?
>>
>>19350593
And what's your story? What have I told you before?
>>
>>19350600
>We can feel these feels together. :'D
My man do you need a hug!!?!?!?
I'll give you a fucking hug, you thot! <3
I'm sending you a big ass blanket of platonic love
>I like your readings Angel-chan.
Aw thank you so much. That makes me happy. It feels nice to be appreciated.

But really I'm such a fucking narcissist. I'm at the gym and I can't stop checking myself out.
I have been looking at this fucking mirror for 20 mins.
>>
>>19350606
Yesssssss give me a consice query!!
>>
>>19350617
Thank you for caring dad, want a read?
>>
File: butterfly_4679a.jpg (13KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly_4679a.jpg
13KB, 300x354px
Oh sorry for the delay, I had to answer the door and a butterfly similar to pic related just circled my head and disappeared
>inb4 MKUltra'd

>>19350568
Uhh sorry? (not sorry)

>all warm and fuzzy inside
That's my specialty as being grandma
Making sure everybody is doing well and happy

>>19350573
Yes dear I appreciate, this is good and helps me to help you guys better. I'm happy to be called out when I'm wrong, so I can improve, so thank you.

I'll check with tarot this time but it wouldn't be a bad idea what Angel-chan said here >>19350511 and message him. But I understand you, I sometimes (at this old age) get scared of messaging my crush first.

>2 of Wands 8 of Wands rx, Knight of Wands
A lot of wands nice, I see a planing to talk, more like deciding to make a move or not but the 8 of Wands reversed says he's slowing down, something is being an obstacle for him. Or even he's actually waiting for a sign from you but eventually he'll gather courage and message you. Maybe he wants but is lacking of courage.

>>19350580
Aye sure, I thought you didn't respond because it was bad

>>19350597
Aye it's all good, still applies. It's a big move and under the conditions I am now I had to make sure.

You're a good friend, I understand the position you're in. Coming from someone who was in an abusive relationship once, it's hard to leave the guy as much as logic says otherwise, I could say to keep being her friend, but not that sort of who would do everything, show that you have some value as well. Good luck dear ^^
>>
>>19350633
what do you see between H and I?
>>
>>19350645
in the future, Whoops. Yours?
>>
>>19350636
Up for a tradedingo, my man watcha wanna know???
>>
>>19350650
Should I message K? If I do what would I even say?

You know the deal dad,
Song
Query
Number
>>
>>19350643
I know you are a good reader we all make mess up sometimes. Thanks. I want to message but I dont know if he will respond well if I do because our situation is strange and difficult.
>>
>>19350631
Non-lesbian space hugs? Awww yeeeees. No problem, I meant every word. When trouble was brewing in the last thread you were the first one to step up to the plate there and jump in. You really help people out and are a great person for it.

>I'm at the gym and I can't stop checking myself out.
Ahaha I know how that is, I try not to care about my physical bodies appearance too much but sometimes when you look good, you look geeewd.
>>
>>19350643
I was in one too, I understand where she was coming from, but I refused to be used like she wanted to, whether she meant to do it or not, I'm not angry or resentful, just confused
>>
>>19350633
Hey angel chan I will check back in a few hrs and do your reading then if you decide to do mine so I have enough time to do it properly as per my methods
>>
Guys what happened, everyone went silent
>>
>>19350643

Alari can I get a love reading please? I have this one girl I'm interested but she lives far away and I'm afraid to ask her out
>>
>>19350708
DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>19350653
Alright sorry for the delay! I needed to wash my woofer, since my brother is an idiot and won't take care of her.

>Should I message K? If I do what would I even say?
>VI of cups rev, king of swords rev, knight of cups.
My son, these cards don't really look too positive but they're not really telling me if you should or shouldn't instead the giving me advice. I feel like if you were to message her you need to be very careful. Do you know this girl is she someone who used to be close with? You need to be a bit careful don't be too overly emotional with her but also at the same time don't be too logical...
I would say if you're going to do it thread carefully okay.
>what should I talk about?
>The fool, Viii of pents
You guys could perhaps talk about the things that you're interested in. Perhaps working and career something you guys can talk about.
>>
>>19349162
Uhhh I guess I'm liberated cracks head guy. Any idea what could have caused that?

That's pretty intense and probably one of the most out there fortunes I've had
>>
If anyone is reading I have a question?

My life for the next 6 months? How's it gonna be?
>>
>>19350662
You should message him first it's obvious that you want to amend things. And if he reacts negatively than what else can you do. At least you know that you did what you could and you can finally put this in the past and learn from it
>>
>>19350627
Basically to take it easy, that things would improve, lots of "chariot" pulls for love, all of which came true!
>>
>>19350645
>>19350706
>what do you see between H and I?
>Ace of cups, queen of pents, the devil
Good things. But you may want to be just a tad bit wary for it seems that maybe you might see her in a too much of an idealistic way. Is she your crush? Do you know her really well? Well none of that really matters since I feel like a relationship will go really good just be wary of that one thing I told you.
Good luck and I'm rooting for you it's nice to be in love.

> can you give me a general for my fall semester I want to know what's going to happen.
>>
>>19350731
I'm saving this gif
>>
>>19350783
Ugh, this is why I hate human interaction, so complicated, thanks dad
>>
File: 1376513909542.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1376513909542.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>19350799
With those dubs everything is going to be smooth sailin'
>>19350825
If i remember correctly it's Bam Margera's dad in one of the episode of their reality TV show.
>>
>>19350828
R E L A T A B L E
>>
>>19350833
Dubs?
>>
>>19350828
Number:34
Song:https://youtu.be/jXdEkaDcC8s
Query: Can you tell me about academics and if I'm going to change as a person during my fall semester?
>>
>>19350820
Thank you. I guess that is the case. I have not tried generals with this but let's see.

A silent heart ticking under the ground.
Taking the weight from which has yet to be found.
If you can hear me now why don't you recall.
I was the who loved you after all.

and

You better watch out
What you wish for
It better be worth it

Interesting. It appears that you will have a very active love life this past semester. A love that is not returned by one party shall blossom to two but as the same sorry tune goes it is not all it is hyped to be. It is someone you have been waiting for and you will debate whether it is worth it.
>>
>>19350855
Rn I'm helping my dad with some shit, ill get to read you in like an hour, after I read you I need to trade again, I need to know if I message her if it will change the course of everything in place already
>>
>>19350877
Ok famchan!
>>
>>19350802
It's not that simple angel but ur true.. could u help me please and read how he would feel if I messaged him? i dont want to angry him
>>
>>19350807
OK, glad to hear it, so what next then, if your love reading already came true?
Also, gender plus age please. I'll give you a quick reading on one area or a specific question type job.
>>
>>19350855
You're going to get a choice between good and bad coming up in the fall semester, the page talked about the differences between area and mars, the same person, but attitudes far different, or maybe I'm misinterpreting it and its actually talking about your shadow work, I love that no matter what page you've picked its always talked about the 2 sides of you, things should go really well in terms of academics though, just remember to balance school work and psychic stuff bb, don't let school take over and vice versa
>>
>>19350934
Haha That's super odd. I guess more Shadow work for me. God I wish I had pizza.
Thanks son!
>>
>>19350964
Kek, just wait a week, ill send a pizza to your house
>>
>>19350985
Das me btw, mobile app doesn't keep your name saved so every now and then I'm anonymous
>>
>>19350985
That sounds nice, but that would mean I'd have to get doxxed...
Then everybody would know where I live that would be #spoopy.
Id have to leave this place forever!
>>
>>19350996
Nah bb, I just send pizza to a nearby business and say its for angel-chan, and when they get there and say "pizza for angel-chan" you say "das me"

Boom, pizza with no doxx
>>
>>19350924
F 28
Just wondering what you see for my general future :)
>>
>>19351001
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
I fucking spat out my drink!
I'll pass bb, thanks!
>>
Trading
>>
>>19351105
Query?
>>
>>19351032
You up for that trade bb? Ive invested some time into the current timeline, I'm not sure if I want to try and fix things with her if its going to fuck up evrything
>>
>>19351142
Is he really okay just leaving things like this between us? Is he really never going to reach out and mend things?

Yours?
>>
Should I order $100 worth of pizza?
>>
>>19351155
yes
always
>>
>>19351143
Oh yeah!!
Just give me a query!
>>
File: catchmeousside.jpg (18KB, 377x301px) Image search: [Google]
catchmeousside.jpg
18KB, 377x301px
Air Query: My hand was forced and I'm isolated once again from outsiders getting too close. This one in particular is hard to let go of though. Why?

Video and song related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4IZxku8N7w

(In case you can't view it without a proxy: https://vimeo.com/132709482)
>>
anyone reading please..?
>>
>>19351158
Dudeeeeeeeee
I want to but it sounds like a bad idea..
>>
>>19351159
Should I message her? Will it throw off the current line of events in front if me?
>>
>>19351166
Just start with one pizza and you can order another after that one.
Or have some friends over and order 100$ worth of pizza.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19351174
I have no friends and I have 100 and no change.
Arghhh ima go to the store and buy some shit to get change and order Domino's
Imagine getting high as shit and eating 100 dollars worth of pizza.
I would physically die.
>>
>>19351166
What are you doing ...
>>
>>19351181
My query: does she has romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>19351172
Ok lemme start my readdd
>>
>>19351166
Tits or gtfo desu
>>
>>19351186
Deciding if I should order alot of pizza or not ,but I think it's better if I got change instead of buying a shit ton of pizza
>>
>>19351185
I'm at that point if high were I could eat 100 dollars worth of pizza
>>
>>19351197
You'll eat like what one maybe two pizzas max and then throw away the rest, why even waste so much money and food.
>>
File: il_570xN.1070397785_ra0x.jpg (32KB, 570x455px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1070397785_ra0x.jpg
32KB, 570x455px
>>19351196
I love tits. Ill share a nice pic.
>>19351200
Bro that sounds amazing.
>>
File: Blade_runner_rain.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Blade_runner_rain.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>>19351185
>I have no friends
God damnit fucking empathy.
Doesn't Domino's give you change?
Not American btw.
>>19351200
You bulking breh?
>>
>>19351213
Those are birds my negro
>>
>>19351210
You underestimate me.
>>
>>19351216
Nigga you wanted tits right?
>>
>>19351214
Dominoes only has 20 worth of change.
I'd have to buy 80 bucks of pizza. Sounds like a good idea but it's not.
>>
File: 2304737113_a5807897de.jpg (27KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
2304737113_a5807897de.jpg
27KB, 480x384px
Any scryer's here?
>>
>>19351220
Sorry for disappearing
My internet is kill, not sure when it'll be back ;_;
Sent you the email btw
I'll be back tomorrow
>>
>>19351232
Yeah I gotcha!!!
I'll do it today.
>>
Trading still.
Query:
>>19351152
>>19351258
Didn't mean to tag you sorry.
>>
>>19351188
>>19351295
Read me and I'll read you
>>
>>19351323
Ok starting
>>
>>19351334
Can you also tell me if u should make a move on her if she indeed has feelings fjr ne
>>
>>19351323
>star, knight of wands, three of cups, page of swords, page of pentacles
There's no burning passion that is catapulting her heart towards you, but there are some feelings for you. In her mind, she processes those feelings as a good friendship that could become incredibly close, but really it's just a dissonance tactic to prevent herself from acknowledging the spark between two people who are attracted to each other. The best way I can describe this is just how we gravitate towards people normally. She says to herself, "sure, he's attractive, but that doesn't mean we're going to date or fuck," if that makes sense. She does like you quite a bit, and you may be able to push things a bit to see where that goes, but you'll definitely have to take the lead here.
>>
>>19351344
>>19351351
>you'll definitely have to take the lead
Just don't be super forward. Be charming, not quite straight to the point to warm her up to the idea
>>
>>19351190
Did you read it dad?
>>
>>19351172
>Should I message her?
>10 of cups rev, queen of wands rev
Uhhhh sorry son I dont think this is a good idea.
>will this change trajectory?
>Judment rev, king of swords rev, highpreistes
I don't think that this is going to change anything. As a matter of fact I feel that maybe you should go back and revisit your plan on how to get closer to this woman. Perhaps some self-reflection is due
>>
>>19351375
Yes
>>19351400
Here it is!
>>
Tfw you "trade" twice in two days and get scammed out of both trades
I give up on this thread
>>
>>19351494
Query?
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
trying to get a second opinion on If i should try to get the girl i have a crush on.
>>
>>19351494
We got you senpai, I'll also give you a reading. Should equal out to 2 for you now free of charge.
>>
>>19351494
I love you
>>
>>19351400
Which woman
>>
Trading

Will me(Male) and AW(Female) have a sexual relationship?

Leave query and I'll begin yours.
>>
Trading, I do Iching
>>
>>19351549
Ace of pentacles
Judgment
Queen of pentacles

You would need a long term relationship with her before she would even consider it. Shes not the kind of woman to fuck for fun and likely does not have a tinder. She would have sex with you at pragmatic intervals where she sees that its necessary to keep the momentum of the relationship flowing. If you decide to pursue her for a serious relationship sex will happen. I think you will so it is a yes.

How is my love life looking next month?
>>
>>19351561
Query?
>>
>>19351575
What should I do about those girls I'm talking to online?

yours is?
>>
>>19351540
There where more than one?
Wait did you specify....
>>
>>19351571
>How is my love life looking next month?

>Page of Cups, Strength, Three of Pentacles

Pretty good actually, focus on getting a career and working towards it. You're going to have to be strong next month and be put to the test but you'll pass with flying colors. You'll most likely be getting some financial assistance that'll help you update your wardrobe and put yourself out there. Don't be embarrassed to start a couple online dating profiles, it might be slow at first but I feel like you'll get a couple of nice dates out of it. Good luck

Thanks for the reading, even though she's an Atheist, she still seems like she wants to wait before sex which is weird to me. She's cute enough to pursue though.
>>
>>19351583
>ace of Cups
>6 of disks
>9 of cups.
Well It looks like the ball is in your court. They want you atleast on some level. just dont get super obsessed and everything will go great.
>my query
Im looking to see if I should try to go after the girl I have a crush on.
>>
>>19351589
I'm trying to figure out if I should message this girl or if it will mess with my chances of meeting the girl ive been told about by several readers
>>
>>19351606
Cool I thought it was completely rip. I'll just try to be reasonable and not jam their inbox with texts.

You get Hexagram 15 - Humility with the first line.

I guess it's a bit similar, be humble about your expectations. Be chill non threatening. Say hi, go with the flow, don't try anything over the top.

This site is not the best but in that case I agree with what they say.
http://www.ifate.com/love-i-ching-reference/hexagram-15-modesty-and-progress.html

Don't need to pretend you're someone you're not or brag about your achievements. Be chill, talk a bit, ask her out see what happens.

That's how I see it.
>>
Trying this one more time.
I'm trading for this query:
>>19351152

Please don't fuck me over again. I just want one goddamn trade.
>>
>>19351652
Oh this reading if for "this girl"
>>
>>19351699

I'll do you

I'd like to know if it's a good idea to take my gf to my club meeting tomorrow? Will it have negative long reaching consequences or positive long term consequences?

Starting yours
>>
>>19351707
Ty starting yours
>>
File: 1336253242442.jpg (597KB, 576x900px) Image search: [Google]
1336253242442.jpg
597KB, 576x900px
>>19351699
>>19351707
>>19351152
>Is he really okay just leaving things like this between us? Is he really never going to reach out and mend things?

>The Lovers, Justice, The Hanged Man

For the time being, he is. I get the sense that he is very immature emotionally. He has some growing to do, lots. You will reunite and he will apologize but by the time that happens, you would have moved on and not care for the most part. I'm getting the feeling of years and relationships for both of you passing, also of him taking you for granted. If you want any apology and make up, you'll get it but it'll be by the time you won't even care anymore.
>>
>>19351699
>>19351655
I replied tho
>>
>>19351707
>tower, sun rev, three of pentacles rev, five of wands, hermit
Good things aren't going to come from bringing her to the meeting tomorrow. This spread screams 'of it can go wrong, it will' and it probably will. Honestly I was a little thrown off by your question, I mean what would the problem really be with bringing her? But these cards are awful. I mean, the sudden upheaval of tower, disappointment and depression of sun reversed, the disharmony and discord of three of pents rev and five of wands, leaving you between a rock and a hard place with hermit. I get the sense your girlfriend won't be accepted well at this meeting and it may result with you being left with a choice to withdraw from one or the other, that being either your club or your girlfriend. If you can not bring her, I wouldn't, and just keep her away. This isn't a good idea for the long-run. Especially with first card being tower, there may be a blowup while you're there at the meeting with her--they won't even wait until she's not around to express their displeasure with her being there.
>>
>>19351741
woops nope not me
>>
>>19351741
If that was to me you tagged the wrong person.
>>
>>19351735
Years huh? So be it. I prefer resolving my issues instead of letting them stew but that's on him. I feel bad for him that he feels that it's necessary.
Ty
>>
File: Gothic-Girl.jpg (55KB, 540x853px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic-Girl.jpg
55KB, 540x853px
>>19351743

I asked because there's this girl at the club meeting that I met before me and my current gf. She initially seemed interested sexually at first but then flew away and became distant. Then started up again flirty and going out of her way to contact me but back again at distant, rinse & repeat etc...

Personally, I was thinking of leaving the club anyways but I don't want any problems to happen. My gf seems like she kind of does and kind of doesn't want to go, if I had to choose, I'd choose my gf.
>>
Are there any readers online, I have a very serious question suddenly.
>>
>>19351761
Well that explains why things would go down the shitter
>>
>>19351786

Yeah, I was worried she might be a little jealous or something but she never really pursued, so fuck her. I didn't think she'd cause a scene though but something told me I should just ask her for clarity. I don't know what she'd do but whatever it is, I'd rather not subject my sweet gf to it.
>>
Trading. Give query.
>>
File: cutthroat.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
cutthroat.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>19351815

How will she contact me? In person, over the phone or online?

Query?
>>
>>19351835
Phone: The Sun
Person: 4 of wands
Online: Star

All three mediums eventually but at first it is going to be in person. You two bump into eachother and start talking frequently again through the other two mediums. Eventually there will be a close and happy relationship that you both enjoy together.

How will he react to it?
>>
Hello there. Is anyone doing reads or available for a trade? I need a celtic cross reading with tarot, and I am able to use tarot or runes.
>>
File: 1330291639852.jpg (616KB, 622x929px) Image search: [Google]
1330291639852.jpg
616KB, 622x929px
>>19351847

She's a crazy stalker so it's impossible to "bump into each other". Most likely she knows where I'm at at and "accidentally bumps into me". The Star is about being guided by fate so I guess it will be through online.

>How will he react to it?

>Knight of Pentacles, The Lovers, Queen of Pentacles

As good news, things will improve for both of you both spiritually and emotionally. K o Pents is a card literally about good news, while the Lovers is self explanatory and Q o Pents is about prosperity in all facets of life.
>>
I came across some news today regarding a girl I like, she says its just a meme, but I don't know. Some guy we both know was being cryptic as fuck about certain things, but I don't know if it was in regards to her, or he was referring to someone else. A bit of a weird situation, but I'm questioning it today and thinking of just moving on, but I don't know, I came to legit care and I hope she's happy, but ya know how it goes.

I really need a reading on the situation, whether the guy we both know was referring to the other guy in the picture that may or may not be a meme (which is possible knowing her), but I don't know anymore. My brain hurts.

Please help. ;_;
>>
Air query:

What does the phone call involve?
>>
>>19351856

Still here?
>>
Another air query:

Are the police after me? If so, why?
>>
Trading.
>>
Air query.

Was it my mentor who betrayed me two years ago?
>>
>>19351932
Yes. Are you looking for a trade?
>>
>>19351957

Yes and I can do Celtic cross. I'd like to know if they'll be ready to pay out when we meet or if I have to make a point first?
>>
>>19351945
I do iching. Should I reply to this girl?
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (165KB, 1941x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
165KB, 1941x2048px
Hi, posting an air query for generic "How is my live life for the next 2 months looking?"

I would trade, but I'm pretty shit at it. I'll offer this.
>>
>>19351965
Alright. I need some info from you first. I need to know your hair color, eye color, age, and a related song to your query. Can you also rephrase your question to be less vague? I want to do a good reading for you.

For me, I need a general reading on the following situation-- essentially, ~9 months ago I thought someone was attacking me with magic. However, it seems like this was a delusion and I let my imagination get the best of me. :P Whoops. Anyway, I'm feeling really bad about the person I accused. I'm trying to be friends with this person, and they've forgiven me, but I'm running into great difficultly. I keep finding myself needing their approval, which is very odd. I just really need this person to like me as a person, and I'd like to remove my need for this because it's an intrusive thought at this point. I need advice. How can I move on? How can I stop thinking about this? I guess I just feel really crazy, and I'm having difficulty letting go.
>>
>>19351965
>>19352008
I also want to know if continuing a friendship with this person is actually healthy, or if I should just let it go. I pulled the Temperance card on a previous reading about this....but I'm not sure what it means in this context. Should I be aiming to change myself like treated metal, or should I just be letting this go and meditating?
>>
>>19351870
Waiting for anybody that wishes.
>>
>>19352008

Brown eyes and hair
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fs9mEb97hEE

Someone is trying to obtain info from me by theft or deception instead of just paying me for it. I want to know when they'll be ready to cough up the cash. Starting yours.
>>
Who df wAnna trade?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19352140
>>19352140

NEW THREAD: >>19352140
>>
Need a general reading please!!!
>>
>>19352138
I will trade. Your query?

What happens between M and I later today?
>>
>>19352061
>>19351965

Where you are at right now: Death Reversed. I think you're trying to resist some very necessary changes. I read reversed cards as muted versions of the regular upright cards. To me, it looks like you know what you have to do for things to change but you are not allowing that to happen and resisting. No one can resist death. You must let this happen. Cut out the things which are not necessary. The door will close eventually.

Potential challenges: Queen of Swords. I think this is a lady in your life who is getting in the way of the results you want. To me, the swords are a suit of money. Pentacles used to be the money suit during the invention of tarot cards; pentacles were based on the gold standard. However, our money does not use the gold standard anymore. It's closer to air. It comes and goes, and it's not backed by anything. It's an idea of intelligence; it's a sword. Are you being completely honest? Are you getting directly to the point?
>>
>>19352186
(continued)
What to focus on: The Empress. You need to focus on attracting and accepting abunance into your life. ou need to focus on experiencing more than enough, on feeling rich, on feeling full, and feeling successful. You need to breath in more life, and embrace all the feminine energies in your life. Perhaps this is a girl who could help you?

Your past: The World, Reversed. You took a few things for granted, perhaps? Either way, you had quite a bit of the world in your hands and you possibly lost quite a bit of it. Things were going fairly decently, although they could have been better you had /most/ of your core needs taken care of. I think you were lacking in a few things you needed, like money or emotional ties with other people.
Your Strengths: Four of Swords. You know how to be patient, discerning, and relaxed. You know how to quietly prepare, and you are good at contemplation. I think you should use this to your advantage in this situation and see what needs to be done. You are good at consolidating your inner resources and determining your best course of action. I'm sure you'll make a good choice in this matter. Here's more about this card: http://www.learntarot.com/s4.htm

Near Future: Page of Swords. I do think a small amount of money will be coming to you in the future. This is a page, which is a princess of money, essentially. Very good card.

Suggested approach: Five of Pentacles, reversed. I think you should allow the person who stole money from you to suffer-- but not too much! Be just a reasonable, but definitely allow them to experience poverty and hard times for a while. Allow them to suffer and be depressed, but don;t overdo it.
>>
>>19352194

(continued)What you need to know: Queen of Pentacles. You need this person in your life, or someone like this person. You need someone who is nurturing, resourceful, down to earth, and trustworthy. Is this you, perhaps? I think you should try to be modeling yourself after this person....but I'm not really sure how to read this card...it also might be someone else who you need to know. I don't know too much about your situation, so maybe you can accurately determine something is going on here. I think the person who owes you money knows someone like this, and it will not be as bad as you think for them.

Hopes and fears: Are you worried about balance? I got the Two of Pentacles, reversed. I think you're just worried about being unable to achieve balance. I know you really need balance right now, and you don't want things knocked out of orbit. Don;t worry, I think you'll be fine. All of the other cards have been very positive, I have a very good vibe from them regarding this.

Most Likely Outcome: Judgement, reversed. I think things will work out, I think the person who is trying to scam you will recieve a bad judgement by the gods/universe/whatever-you-believe, and you will recieve the outcome you need. A good outcome at a lesser extent, somewhat muted.
>>
>>19352161
Ok famchan
What should I focus on healing the next time I do Shadow work?
>>
Female- 26- Brown eyes and hair.. Seeking a reading please!
>>
>>19352223
What's your question?
Just give me something specific that I can focus on and I'll read for you.
>>
>>19352008
>>19352027

Cards

Five of Swords reversed
Queen of Pentacles
Four of Cups
Seven of Swords
Three of Wands
Five of Wands
Six of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles reversed
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles

You stand as one who has played a game that, in hindsight, was a poor idea. You alienated others through how you played and what you played, and as a result there is someone whose support you want.

Is continuing a friendship with them healthy? The cards say that you ought to try, but the four of cups suggests that there is a limit to what you will achieve there in spite of the need to try. However friendship in the long run may be possible, as suggested by the three of wands, but you will need to know that time empties bellies full of everything from wine to bile.

You will find yourself in a position in which your generosity makes more of a difference than any sort of finesse on your part, and while you would like this to ultimately pay out as a dividend in friendship from your investment in kindness it will merely result in you learning where you stand in terms of friendship. Take solace: learn to give this person room and take the time to let things heal. Generosity and time are needed here, there is no cheat code that will make this person accept you. Things will patch up over time.
>>
>>19352238
THANK YOU! I am deciding to move to another country. I feel a bit depressed and alone. craving change. Wondering if I will ever meet someone, if so, when. Need to know what he would look like (characteristics, personality, etc) I need guidance in life, about a new life and confused on what I should pursue. Also want to know the timing of things. Also I have a stalker and had to involve the cops. Will he ever leave me alone? I need to know what my new life will look like. Thanks again for your time. If you have any thing else to add, I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19351949
>>19351918

Can someone do these readings too please?
>>
>>19352214
10 of swords, hung man, 6 of pentacles

There are some people you know that are suffering from disappointment in their lives and are severely depressed due to circumstances outside of their control. You would like to put your time and energy for a healing work towards yourself but the cards advise you extend your graces and do it for these sad people you know. Use your shadow work to heal their depression even if it seems like you wont get anything back it is the right thing to do.
>>
>>19352238
Hola r u doing more
>>
>>19352161
>What happens between M and I later today?
Holy guacamole nothing good. I'm not too sure I'm what it is you guys are going to do and I don't mean to discourage you. These are just cards and you could totally change your future if you choose to. But just know that the possibility of a complete failure is there. The plan you had isn't going to work. I very much I of the advise that you look over that and look over more possibilities.
>>
>>19352289
Ye
>>
>>19352299
Can i ask what cards?
>>
>>19352303
Should I text him tonight?
>>
>>19352242
Thank you very much. This helped me a lot emotionally, and every card made a lot of sense to me. I feel like I have closure and I'm ready to laugh about the situation and move on. I hope things go well for you!
>>
>>19352269
Alright dear, this is good, just give me some time and I can give you a general reading but I'm not good at giving timing answers, so it's hard to say when a certain event will occur, is that ok?

>>19352289
Sure what's your query?
>>
>>19352347
Thank u goddess of reads.

What will happen between us tonight?
>>
>>19352347
You are the kindest. Anything is helpful.
>>
>>19352395
Deleting this so many fucking typosssssss!!
KILL ME!
>>
>>19352323
>>19352395
I would text you if I had your number Angel.. Jokes aside, that's accurate. Thanks.
>>
>>19352323
I'm empathing this shit.
I feel the giant lump in my throat. It's obvious that this gives you a lot of anxiety. Getting the feeling that you need to be very careful on what you're going to say to him if you decide so. You want to text him but you're so afraid. It's not even a question of should but can I.
>>
>>19352409
AHHHHHH FUCKING TYPOSSS I'M SORRY ANON here is the fixed version >>19352410
>>
>>19352311
7 and 9 of pents rev and the fool rev
So sorry.
>>
>>19352418
Lol its ok girl I understood. Do you think he'll respond positively?
>>
>>19352443
>Lol its ok girl I understood
Okokok I get nervous. I want people to understand what I have to say kek. Blame my Virgo in Mercury.

>how will he react?
You know about geodes right. Those rocks that you crack and there's like a really pretty crystal inside. Think about it like that. Geodes are pretty hard to break and are resilient. It's going to take a lot of dialogue from you and from him to be able to reach the peaceful resolution or Revitalized relationship. He isn't going to respond completely positively. His geode is going to take a bit to open to get that positivity and affection back. And you texting him is you slowly cracking that geode.
But do be warned, with situations like these you have to be very careful, calculative, yet empathetic.

>also are we tradinf? I can't remember
>>
>>19352347
Still there?
>>
>>19352480
Alright, thanks. Sure, query?
>>
>>19352480
a college professor was conducting a study on aldosterone biosynthesis.

hey angel

medfag here, can you please do a huge favor for me?

i just wanted to know if i'd be allowed to write the exams for all my courses. apparently, in one of my course im short of attendance. it's bugging me a lot.

thanks dear, hope everything is well on your side
>>
>>19352269
>>19352369
>>19352497
You're sweet, sorry for the delay, I was making some tea for mom.

>Moving to another country
9 of Swords reversed, King of Cups, 3 of Swords reversed
You're trying to leave but not for the right reason, you want to get away from your current situation but that's not what you should be focusing. You must get your emotions sorted, something you need to heal and forgive, whether is about yourself or a situation you've been through. Right now, at this current mindset it's not possible to make the move.

>Meeting someone
High Priestess, Hierophant reversed, 8 of Pentacles
That is going to happen sooner than you expect but not in the way you're thinking. It's very likely that you'll meet someone and will feel that instant 'click' you know? But it's not going to be someone conventional, probably very different than what you like, he might be either from your work environment or some sort of workaholic men.

>Stalker
Queen of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Fool reversed
You should remain calm in this situation, I've been there before. This spread is more like an advice for you, because it talks about being compassionate and seek stability because any sort of reckless act from would make an opening for this stalker to take advantage. I'd tell you to keep being careful and don't act blindly. But work towards forgiving him/her yet don't lower your guard or compromise your and your family safety in doing so.

I hope this helps you a bit, let me know how it goes and wish you all the best, aye?
>>
File: 5141.jpg (12KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
5141.jpg
12KB, 250x188px
>>19352363
>goddess of reads
kek you're funny anon <3
Sorry for the delay too, I had to make mom some tea, she's with a cold :(

>What will happen between us tonight?
You and me? We're having some great tarot time bby ^^

>Devil reversed, Queen of Wands, 6 of Pentacles
You're leaving a situation that was binding you, perhaps there was some sort of negative attachment between you two that now is being released, which is positive. The presence of Queen of Wands here whether it represents you or her in case of a female brings a new positive outlook in your interaction, she is fiery and determinate, this brings a inspiring energy to move things on a positive way. I see some nice exchange happening, a more balanced relationship you two are having for the moment after some release. This is looking good anon! Wish you all the best! <3
>>
>>19352591
Ill bring the tea you bring the cards!

Thank you again. I don't know what is meant by negative attachment. We aren't involved currently but are exs and my heart lingers because I still have feelings. Is this a final goodbye or a rekindling?
>>
>>19352642
Sounds more like rekindling
But maybe there's a release from any negative feeling, attachment or jealousy, the Devil card is reversed here so it's about letting go what binds us somehow, even these feelings that are lingering but doesn't serve any good. The other cards are positive, might not be too emotional but there are good feelings between you two that can be nurtured. Specially if one needs some help, there's a sense of generosity and equality. So I think this is really good dear.
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.