[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 73

File: 2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png (410KB, 602x804px) Image search: [Google]
2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png
410KB, 602x804px
Hello.

Are vampires real or not?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. I'm not talking energy psy vampire or other roleplay-fags. Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them and what they are like.
>>
File: band.png (235KB, 636x463px) Image search: [Google]
band.png
235KB, 636x463px
>>19326916
>last, now archived thread
>>19320798

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
Yes, they're real.

You can find them at Rammstein concerts in Germany.
>>
>>19326916
That picture makes me really uncomfortable no joke.
>>
>>19326916
I thought you went on vampire hunt when you stoped posting in last thread.

Anyway saw this today and instantly thought about you. You should get this if you really plan on going to USA to meet vampires. Noone would expect this self defense weapon !

http://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/anti-pervert-flame-throwers-china-sexual-harassment?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=989213137&utm_campaign=Men%27s+Health
>>
>>19326928
Agree it makes me somewhat uneasy too.

Anyway here ia database of vampire related books. No doubt most of it will be rp/psychic cunts shit but maybe there will be also something interesting

https://mega.nz/#F!ksVUFJDB!hjDoqsUugqAP27T6jCTZJw
>>
>>19326916
don't think they are real desu... can't prove that something doesn't exist, but you have to have a good reason to think that it does exist. i haven't seen anything like that for vampires.

there's not even a universal definition... you have trad folklore, which talks about monsters that couldn't survive undiscovered, and then you have the "modern vamp" from literature and movies, which has no history and is basically an erotic wish fulfillment fantasy. every author's vampires are different, and there are no sightings anywhere irl. what does that tell you lol?
>>
>>19326934
i'd buy that just for shits and giggles
>>
>>19326928
Its an actress from 30 days of night
>>
>>19326916
>I'm not talking energy psy vampire or other roleplay-fags.
That is all that's real. If you want bloodsucking ninjas in spandex go watch Underworld movies you cuck.
>>
File: SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png (267KB, 383x536px) Image search: [Google]
SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png
267KB, 383x536px
>>19326934
That's pretty cool! But I think I would prefer carrying a bottle of acid though then again if they can regenerate well that should be no problem to them either.

Either way I really don't think (assuming they exist as usual) and they wanted to kill you, that a normal person can do anything about it in a 1on1 situation even with some kind of weapon. You just have to try encounter them somewhere *safe*, not do stupid, disrespectful shit and don't expect them to have any compassion for you.
>>
File: smug6.jpg (97KB, 616x935px) Image search: [Google]
smug6.jpg
97KB, 616x935px
>>19326986
>Either way I really don't think (assuming they exist as usual) and they wanted to kill you, that a normal person can do anything about it in a 1on1 situation even with some kind of weapon.

True especially if you are a girl of lesser stature!
It should be enough to scare away rapists tho. Also dont tell me you dont want small portable flamethrower... I certainly do!
>>
>>19326975
never heard of it
>>
>>19327005
I would not say no to a flamethrower but I still think acid and blades are more impressive and intimidating. Unless the fire was really intense somehow... but then you can burn yourself too.

>True especially if you are a girl of lesser stature!

Implying woman or men matters if you're confronted with supernatural strength. Remember the story of the grown man who was slapped around and easily overpowered by a small, female vampire?

Could be fake but I can see it happen. You would be just as much of a victim, fool.
>>
>>19327005
>>19327016
suck
my
dick
>>
File: 1500136718804.jpg (85KB, 471x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500136718804.jpg
85KB, 471x635px
>>19327016
I would be way more afraid of flamethrower than a mere knife.
>acid
Whats up with arabs and acid? :^)

>Remember the story of the grown man who was slapped around and easily overpowered by a small, female vampire?
No I dont. Please do tell!

>You would be just as much of a victim, fool.
Already told you that I would be able to sweet talk vampire girl from killing me fool.

Work in 1,5hours so I will have a quick nap. Later
>>
File: 1494023500476.jpg (71KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
1494023500476.jpg
71KB, 394x373px
>>19327030
You seem to be upset.
>>
>>19327030
Hey Im not gay. But 5€ is 5€ I guess...
>>
>>19327040
>Whats up with arabs and acid? :^)

It's actually a pretty "smart" and effective weapon, no? Easy to get, not illegal to carry, super hard to dodge, leaves the victim in panic and possibly blinded. If vampires have sensitive eyes and enhanced senses then that would be horrible for them too...

I'd rather be stabbed or shot than have acid thrown all over my eyes. If someone comes up to me with acid and asks for money you can be sure I will comply real quick.

>No I dont. Please do tell!

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13581022/

Happened in Split too, I think.

>Work in 1,5hours so I will have a quick nap. Later

Get some rest!
>>
I want to have a vampire girlfriend
What can I do?
>>
>>19327083
good luck. veteran vamps aren't looking to interact on a personal level. nightmare tranny will cry bullshit on this but it's the truth.
>>
>>19327095
Why would I cry bullshit on that? You don't have any clue what I think like, you just assume shit.

I have no doubt in my heart that (most) vampires aren't really interested interacting with random humans. I just said that I don't care about it and will keep on looking.
>>
>>19327103
It's time to stop.
>>
Okay, I don't spook or get paranoid easily, but I'm kinda spooked right now, ngl.

So, when I was on my way home from my Dad's yesterday, I got this feeling of being watched from a certain location. Then, later that night, I get this sudden fear there's something at my window, behind my curtains. Obviously, nothing was.

But I got the same feeling tonight, from a specific part of my garden. I went and stood in it, and suddenly felt like something was right behind me. Even when I moved from that spot, it's like it was following me. The feeling has since worn off.

Even saying that I don't think I'm being watched sounds stupid, because of course I'm fucking not. How would I even be found if I had somehow drawn attention? Plus, there was nothing there.

Probably just my mind playing tricks, but you guys managed to put some pretty spoopy vibes in my head.
>>
File: 1457050598990.jpg (290KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1457050598990.jpg
290KB, 500x601px
>>19327130
Actually I have talked to people here who claimed they attracted the attention of a real vampire after starting to look into it and thinking about it.

Like, saying they started to have weird dreams, felt stalked in real life or even encountered odd things... so their interest invited something into their life?

Never happened to me personally.
>>
>>19327161
You're fucking with me right? Like, that's not a thing that happens. I haven't been found just by posting my country right? Fucking tech-savvy vampires grabbing my IP and finding me?

I mean, I hoped I'd find them, meet one on here and arrange a meeting or something, not that I'd be fucking tracked down. Shit man, I need a fucking cup of tea and a cigarette to calm down.
>>
>>19327178
No, they wouldn't do it through your IP. There would be some kind of spiritual connection or whatever the fuck. They mentioned vivid dreams and messages, feelings of being stalked, things being changed in their appartments, knocks and stuff like that.

Like I said I PERSONALLY have never experienced anything like this even though I've been really thinking heavily about vampires for over 1-2 years now... but that could mean several things, for example:

1. I'm not sensitive enough to pick up on it.
2. I'm not "interesting" enough to be investigated.
3. I'm protected and can't be invaded like that.

Or that people who claimed that happened to them are just paranoid or liars. Many things possible, I have no idea...
>>
>>19327130
You are too curious. Do not continue.
>>
>>19327193
Well, I did mention previously about being spiritually sensitive. That probably just made it easier to find me or some shit if that really is what's going on. I don't believe that you're never going to be contacted, you've got dedication, that's got to interest something out there.

Also, FUCK RIGHT OFF DID YOU MENTION KNOCKING?

I'm trying to be calm here and seeing that word just made it so much worse. Last night, when the window was behind me, I heard a light tap on it, but presumed it was just the vines outside my house being blown into the window by the wind.

Yeah I really need to chill myself out a bit. I'll be back in like 20 minutes or so.
>>
>>19327210
Sounds a bit too late to me buddy. What happens happens.
>>
File: mdbrf9XPet1qmlp61o1_500.gif (466KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mdbrf9XPet1qmlp61o1_500.gif
466KB, 500x250px
>>19327217
You did mention it. Yes, interesting!

Whatever the case may be, please tell me the things you notice and experience in the next days and weeks to come.
>>
>>19327224
You will regret this.
>>
>>19327253
Okay I'm calm now, but more has happened.

So, I went to the bathroom before I went downstairs to get my tobacco. I definitely didn't turn the light on, in case it disturbed my Mum in her bedroom. Came out the bathroom, the light was on. I have literally never experienced fear as intense as that right there.

There's more, but a) I don't think you'll believe me, and b) I'm not sure if I can believe it myself. I'll have to see if I can believe it later.
>>
>>19327295
What else happened?
>>
>>19327284
Unless you plan on being more specific, I'm going to take your vaguery as roleplaying.

Here's something, tell me my name. Let's see if you can do that.
>>
>>19327130
You better keep an eye on your phone m8
>>
>>19327301
Feel free to call me crazy and disbelieve me, I'm doing the same myself.

So, I mentioned being spiritually sensitive yeah? That also includes things like channeling and talking to spiritual entities. Sounds crazy in itself right?

Well... It spoke to me. It's one of them. It's not physically where I am, but from what I gathered it is in the UK. It told me it's not going to hurt me, but it has a very creepy sense of humour.

It wouldn't tell me it's name or age, but from the sounds of it, it wants to meet me. It asked me to meet it at a place and time I wasn't comfortable with, and it was accommodating to the fact I wasn't okay with that. I've given it permission to approach me at any time within reason, as long as it isn't inside my house.

Like I said, I'll have to wait and see if I can believe what happened.
>>
>>19327303
B
>>
>>19327321
Nope, nice try though sweetie x
>>
>>19327320
No, I don't think you are crazy. Especially when people still show that they are sane and can't really believe themselves either it seems more legit to me, like you.

So I can believe that it could be real. Do you know the entities gender? And why weren't you comfortable with the place?

Reminds me a little bit of me when I had some kind of psychosis for a week and thought some vampire was telepathically speaking to me telling me to meet a certain place too. Well, it was nothing but imagination and insanity from my side...

Though in your case it might be more.
>>
>>19327330
>Do you know the entities gender?

Male. Definitely male.

>Why weren't you comfortable with the place?

Because it was in the woods near where I live. Those woods have always been pretty Slender-tier at night, I'd probably shit myself going in there if I thought I was meeting a vampire in there.

Also, despite my channeling I've never been diagnosed with any psychiatric problems, other than depression, and I've been checked a couple times.
>>
File: x.png (89KB, 322x271px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
89KB, 322x271px
>>19327345
I wish you would go next time...

Go meet vampire. I want to know what happens, show determination.
>>
>>19327353
Well, he said that he won't ever be out of contact until we meet, so there's that.

And also I mentioned that I want more time to prepare, and suggested a different location at a time to be confirmed. It's at the church up the street from me. It was the best landmark I could visualise, without going all the way to the city center in the dead of night.
>>
>>19327361
It would be quite wonderful if this turns out to be real.
>>
>>19327366
I'm not sure wonderful is exactly the right word...

Terrifying, yes. But at the same time, pretty damn exciting.
>>
>>19327373
The mundane world is terrifying too. Humans could be worse than any vampire. But of course, I understand the situation would be very scary but it's still a chance (if real) to witness some of the most strange secrets of this world.

I think that is quite wonderful after all.
>>
>>19327318
Trust me, I'm keeping an eye on just about everything.

3spoopy5me.

(Shitposting to calm my nerves).
>>
>>19327379
I suppose you have a point. I mean, I've walked through really rough parts of town late at night, and I wasn't scared then even though most would be.

I need to find my balls, and swallow a man the fuck up pill.
>>
>>19327361
>Well, he said that he won't ever be out of contact until we meet, so there's that.
Was this the first time that it spoke to you?
>>
>>19327402
Yes, and I didn't even invite it in which is the part that really fucks with my head.

I mean, if it's real and the first thing I felt is linked, it only started following me last night.
>>
File: 1500639970056.jpg (253KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500639970056.jpg
253KB, 1080x1536px
>>19327394
I know it's terrifying and I don't look down at you at all for being afraid. Anyone who says they wouldn't be is lying.

Most people never made any experiences like this so they can't relate. I thought generally I was "brave" too but when I'm confronted with possibly inhumane things in real life... it really spooks you badly. Primal fear.

We'll see! I'm gonna follow this with interest.
>>
>>19327406
So when are you going to meet it?
>>
>>19327408
Primal fear really is the only words to describe how I felt the past couple nights.

I mean, all my paranormal experiences so far have been things I could mostly put down to me effecting my own brain, other than when me and another sensitive both saw the exact same "figure" in the corner of a room. This is the most physical and real it's ever gotten, especially with the light turning on. I sincerely hope it is real though.

>>19327409
Well, I do have a date in mind fairly soon just for a meeting, but I've given him permission to approach me before that, if there's an appropriate time.
>>
>>19327068
Thanks for link finally got to read it.

OP in 2013 mentions same club like the Varan guy did few weeks ago
>>
>>19327103
I said that because you have cried bullshit when I have said vampires aren't looking to turn anyone new. don't take it personally. be cool.
>>
No, but I would love to be one
>>
>>19327455
Did he? I thought he just mentioned some kind of family restaurant/bar and a festival, not a night club.

And the other "vampire" guy mentioned a bar too in Chicago.
>>
>>19327478
I remember him mentioning "Kocka" club. It means "cat" in Czech,thats why I remember it. Yeah he also mentioned festival but that was different occasion
>>
>>19327009
Great movie I think. You should try it..part 2 sucks
>>
>>19327478
>>19327488
He even posted its website. Maybe it will ring a bell if you opened it before

http://www.kum-split.hr/
>>
>>19327502
I posted it, not him.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kum-split.hr%2F/
>>
>>19327476
>you have cried bullshit when I have said vampires aren't looking to turn anyone new.

No, I have not.

I just said you personally don't know EVERY vampire in the world so you don't know if there is not just one who is looking to turn.

But overall, obviously, I agree that they aren't looking to make new ones.
>>
>>19327527
Oh damn. And I thought we have good lead now
>>
>>19327494
No its horrible.
>>
>>19327478
Was that the guy talking about the Crow Bar?

Looks real nice: http://www.thecrowbar.com.au
>>
>>19327599
No, he said Crow Bar in Chicago. I think it's this one? He's in the thread too, it should be this guy: >>19327476

The one I saw looked pretty small and pleb-like. I don't know, I can't read these non-european addresses.
>>
>>19327624
Oh you're right, that ones in Australia...

Never mind, I'm apparently a retard.
>>
Also, adrenaline has worn off so I'm going to sleep now.

If I get any funky dreams (and I can actually remember them, which would be different) I'll let y'all know.

Night all.
>>
>>19327655
Shit just gets confusing here. Good night!
>>
>>19327624
No vamps
>>
File: smug2.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>19327655
Good night. Dont get murdered in your sleep :^) going to sleep too. Working comfy office job today so I have to make most of it.
>>
>>19326916
hey op i fapped to your youtube videos you fat slut
saged and reported to the kkk
>>
>>19327599
it is. lots of beautiful people.
>>
>>19327692
you sure?
>>
File: 1500271224891.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500271224891.gif
663KB, 500x446px
>>19327744
Good for you, bro.
>>
>>19327383
YOU
FUCKED
UP
HUMAN
>>
>>19326960
underrated post
>>
Looks like I got another "lead". Got invited to meet some vamps and going to go later tomorrow.
>>
>>19328021
Do tell! How did you find them? What kind of impression do you have so far? Roleplayers, trolls, real?
>>
>>19328024
Was talking with some buddies at a cafe when this duo overhead me talking about supernatural stuff and vampires. They came over and started talking to us about their group and if we really wanted they could get us an audience. They seemed to genuine and excited to be trolls, and not eccentric enough for typical role-playing shenanigans. I have a feeling it's more of an occult group rather than actual supernatural phenomenon though.
>>
>>19328051
That's pretty crazy of a coincidence. Unless this kind of stuff happens more often to you?

Did these people themselves say they are vampires too or will they bring you to "real" vampires?
>>
>>19328061
>That's pretty crazy of a coincidence. Unless this kind of stuff happens more often to you?
To be fair, I've lived here for about 2 years so far and some of those times was actively asking and got nothing.

>Did these people themselves say they are vampires too or will they bring you to "real" vampires?
That's the thing. They didn't claim to be vampires themselves, but they didn't really say all that much about exactly who/what I was getting an audience with. They just kinda of said that they bring us to people that could answer our questions essentially.
>>
>>19326960

every culture has different myths about the sun and believes different things about it. it doesn't mean it isn't there.
>>
>>19328079
And what did these two people look like? What vibe did you get?
>>
>>19328104
Just like any other french person here. They were probably in their mid 20's. It was a guy and girl. The girl did all the talking while the guy was just quiet. Both friendly enough though, didn't really get any spider sense's tingling moments.

/fit/ moment though, they were hella skinny.
>>
>>19327901

lol.
>>
File: ((U)).gif (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
((U)).gif
179KB, 400x400px
>>19328132
>randomly talk about vampires and magic
>two skinny weirdos randomly "overhear" it and approach you
>invite you to meet vampires or have your questions answered

W E I R D.
>>
File: 3.jpg (174KB, 587x873px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
174KB, 587x873px
>>19328155
Life works in mysterious ways
>>
>>19328163
Try not to get stabbed to death so you can tell us what happened.
>>
File: 2308984029384.jpg (26KB, 689x447px) Image search: [Google]
2308984029384.jpg
26KB, 689x447px
>>19328180
I'm always planning five steps ahead while playing 4-dimensional chess. No one will get the drop on me, and if they do then I've already won.
>>
>>19328196
Ahh.. I hope so. Well, out of the name- and tripfags you appear to be one of the least brain damaged so I can see it work.
>>
>>19328196
people meme about you being a vampire, but in actuality you're a hunter aren't you.
>>
For real, how do i kill a vamp
>>
>>19328434
Traditionally, you cut his head off and burn the remains. Overkill works. There's very little that won't take care of.
>>
>>19328638
you have to fuck the hole
>>
>>19327494

it was a good concept, making the vamps more animal-like. I'm tired of the good looking, debonaire vampire. They would be more predator than human. I also like Stakeland. Their vamps were really just undead animals, as much zombie as vampire.
>>
Theme song for last night: https://youtu.be/2N9tSCpcM0c

I know that I had dreams, but as usual it's all a bit fuzzy and I can't remember anything from them. If something worth noting pops back into my head, I'll post it.
>>
>>19328980
So when exactly are you going after it? You mentioned having date on your mind. Go tonight like Bruce
>>
>>19328232
He was
>>
>>19329102
As much as it sounds a little stupid, potentially putting one of the great mysteries of the world on hold, I'm busy, either with people coming over or with work. I'll be going Wednesday, at 1 in the morning.
>>
So, I got that weird feeling about the same spot in my garden again, and he contacted me, first time it's happened during the day. Wednesday at the church is now theoretically confirmed.

So, we'll see then whether or not I'm letting my imagination get to me.
>>
>>19326916
There's a shitton of skinwalker stories around, how about vampire stories?
>inb4 no one lived to tell the tale
>inb4 vampire roleplay
I think vampires are as human as it gets, physically at least.
>>
File: 1497478559134.png (2MB, 1042x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1497478559134.png
2MB, 1042x1438px
>>19329619
Okay! I'll write that down in my mind too.

>>19329822
Vampires aren't really that popular with people outside of OBVIOUS fiction and roleplaying. And it's a topic that gets really hard... unlike aliens, ghosts and even skinwalkers.

I have just a few things I can post, I'll start now.
>>
File: 1497478794597.png (194KB, 1810x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497478794597.png
194KB, 1810x417px
>>19329868
> that gets really hard...

Well, I'm sure it gets hard too but I wanted to write that gets MOCKED hard. Apologies. :^)
>>
File: female.png (270KB, 1848x443px) Image search: [Google]
female.png
270KB, 1848x443px
>>19329822
>>
File: 1497120099903.png (318KB, 1814x789px) Image search: [Google]
1497120099903.png
318KB, 1814x789px
>>19329868
1/2
>>
File: 1497120224654.png (253KB, 1820x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497120224654.png
253KB, 1820x633px
>>19329877
2/2
>>
File: reddit.png (328KB, 1323x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
328KB, 1323x2000px
>>19329877
>>19329882
*Me writing the girl a few private messages on Reddit to see if it's legit and if she would admit it's just fiction now that months have passed.

Didn't really ask important stuff back then but either way here is what she said.
>>
File: Bruce.png (221KB, 663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce.png
221KB, 663x1247px
>>19329884
>>
That's about the "stories" I've saved. As you can see, it's not a lot. You'll find a million ghost and demon stories but not much about vampires.
>>
>>19329868
>>19329870
>>19329874
>>19329877
>>19329884
>>19329889

Thanks for posting this dude.
>>
>>19329868
Aww man, thank you for the story dump! I'll have to spend some time reading all this.
>>
>>19329619
what did he want this time?

>>19329898
reminder tommorow is new moon. Another good time for fast or so I heard :^)
>>
>>19330115
Well, he's apparently in Sheffield now. So, that's comforting. Also sorted out the date and time for the meet, but I don't know that he isn't going to approach me before that, because I said that as long as it's not in my house I'm cool with that.

I'm actually a lot less freaked out now than I was before. Feeling like you're being watched by something and not knowing what it is is a lot different from knowing exactly what it is.
>>
File: greta.jpg (139KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
greta.jpg
139KB, 800x572px
>>19329950
>>19329915
No problem!

>>19330115
I'm actually on one right now since this morning. Good timing.
>>
Never understood the whole "Vampires dress like goths even though they're trying to blend in" shtick. I mean hell if I was an Immortal bloodsucking monster I'd ham it up but I'd do that shit somewhere in Eastern Europe, keep the stereotype alive; not in like, some urban environment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG8rkXo9zy4
>>
>>19330238
Idiot. Should have let me know and I would join you. Misery loves company
>>
>>19330254
They probably dress like normal... fags is my guess? And the roleplayers dress "goth" and whatnot.

>>19330257
It makes no difference for me if you suffer or not. Makes the food not any less delicious and painful!
>>
>found some info
Vampires were real but not like we imagined
They had some weirdass disease, making them unable to eat food or the blood coagulated commonly.
They were chased by the religion and the militia, as they used to assault and knock down people, or enter into stables to feed on horses or anyother one
They were weak and palid by the fact that they werent feed properly (the only acgieve of vampires i found were on the feudalism, and so feeding on peaseants was not sufficient, and nobles probably had one or another weapon hidden.).
>>
>>19330273
That's one theory. One theory out of many.
>>
>>19330268
Yeah, there are some fakeass "Vampire cults" out there that make loads of money off of dressing like Goths and getting suckers to buy shit off them, Its pretty goofy.
>>
>>19330273
I know you can chock like 80% of the vampire scare up to people misunderstanding how corpses and TB works, decomposition, etc.

Then there are the occasional stories that are..well obviously not TB or people digging up a corpse and going "wew its not that stinky must be a vampire"
>>
File: uwu.png (298KB, 598x501px) Image search: [Google]
uwu.png
298KB, 598x501px
>>19330283
Yes, it's like sub-cultures. Lifestyle vampires. They get fangs, they have "houses", they meet and have blood donors. Some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXucrqQ8jRg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ISMcG7jCp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ynIEMINBjc

Personally I think it's very unappealing but... as long as these people have fun (and keep their shit out of supernatural vampire discussions) - good for them.
>>
>>19330300
I've always found that kind of stuff really cringy but like I mean, if they want to do that shit let them I guess. It does often get people to think of you as a goth with daddy issues though if you start making it known you want to look into actual supernatural vampires.
>>
File: how dare you.jpg (65KB, 809x700px) Image search: [Google]
how dare you.jpg
65KB, 809x700px
>>19330268
it makes difference for me you selfish tard!

>>19330283
yeah shit like temple of vampyre or whatever where they are sellings membership and books to fools
>>
File: blut.png (466KB, 746x507px) Image search: [Google]
blut.png
466KB, 746x507px
>>19330320
Blut Kätzchen (Blood Kitty) the voluntary blood donor for vampires. Kek. Well, she seems like a friendly person so bless her heart and enjoy the roleplay.

>It does often get people to think of you as a goth with daddy issues though if you start making it known you want to look into actual supernatural vampires.

Yes, I see what you mean. But I guarantee you that a lot of people who also look into real vampires do have daddy issues and are goths.
>>
This guy here >>19330325 for example has severe daddy issues and is looking for a paranormal, phone-stealing vampire daddy.

Trust me and my sources. If he denies it, he's lying.
>>
>>19330328
i need to see pics of his ass
>>
>2017
>still believes in vampires
>>
File: Morgana is cute too.jpg (181KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Morgana is cute too.jpg
181KB, 1000x563px
>>19330328
DISINFO.
I would much more prefer qt vampire girl
>>
>>19330484
I dunno, pretty sure I heard something about gay vampire daddies too... That and German accents.
>>
Can i turn into some sorta vampire if i use bood magic in myself?
>>
>>19331453
You can probably delude yourself.
>>
Whats up Bruce? Did you meet your frog vampires? Dont leave us hanging

>>19330721
Dont trust lies of degenerates

>>19331453
What do you have on mind?
>>
File: 1499829881919.jpg (147KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499829881919.jpg
147KB, 590x700px
>>19331544
You don't need to be ashamed of your vampire-daddy-craving ways.
>>
>>19331520
Thats a shame, ill seek some other way then.
>>19331544
A self inflicted blood curse, would change that immortality for the need to always depend on the blood of others, maybe do something with the soul too if thats not enough.
>>
File: smug3.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19331555
We got one saying here. I cant find english version so have latin one you degenerate :^)

Ut tute es, item omnes censes esse.

Im not ashamed because of my preferences. I like cute girls fool
>>
>>19331596
How would you do that? Got any experience with curses and blood magic?
>>
>>19331610
Just from the usual african-catholic religions, never had the heart to use that stuff on others tough, blood magic is something im still researching, im just waiting for my vacations so i can try new stuff.
>>
Well, other than confirming the meeting, there's only really been two interesting things happen today.

1) A ring that is literally always on my bedside table somehow found its way inbetween the cushions on the sofa I was sat on. I'll be wearing it on the night of the meeting.

2) Whenever I'm not particularly thinking, two images keep popping up in my thoughts. One of them is a face, although I can never really remember any of the features of it as soon as it leaves. The other is that I've got my mouth open underneath a bleeding arm, letting the blood go into my mouth. I have a feeling, if these have any meaning whatsoever, that I'm trying to be shown the face of the guy that's interested in meeting me, and that while not a direct offer, the second is showing at least part of the process of turning, that you have to have vampire blood in your system.

At least, if the last one isn't just my mind being occupied with this kind of thing. Literally the only thing that'll convince me any of this happening to me is actually real is if the meeting actually happens, and I don't just loiter around my local church at 1am.
>>
File: gem.jpg (834KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gem.jpg
834KB, 1202x1600px
>>19331814
It's probably just your mind going crazy, but you already know that. Either way I'm curious to hear what happens.
>>
>>19331933
Yeah, I'm more than prepared for disappointment though. I mean, I want to believe, but at the same time...

I don't know, either way I'll be happy. Either I can stop thinking about it and carry on, or shit'll get even crazier from that point on.
>>
>>19331596
Check CAIN
>>
>>19332017
Just make sure to leave a letter behind or some information in case you get eaten. If you have any money, I can graciously accept all of it to my paypal account as well... so it's not lost if you die. :^)
>>
>>19332299
No he should sent them to me! They would be spent better

>>19332017
What do you expect from this encounter? Did it promise anything to you?
>>
>>19332534
And you then... give the money to me?

Circle of life.
>>
>>19332554
I give you a handjob.
>>
Did anyone know any vampires in Nashville?

I suspected there were some out there for a while, but could never find them.
>>
>>19332554
Then give it to me! I'll find a good home for it don't worry!
>>
File: V.png (669KB, 589x799px) Image search: [Google]
V.png
669KB, 589x799px
>>19332582
Great offer but no thanks.

>>19332589
>Did anyone know any vampires in Nashville?

Never heard of any, don't even know what Nashville is.

>>19332591
No. The money then stays with me. And I sit on it.
>>
>>19332554
No dummy I wont give them to you just so you can hoard it like some dragon. Nice try Smaugh
>>
>>19332629
Disinfo. I don't just hoard it!

I'll invest it into vampire research travel to Miami, Chicago and New York.
>>
>>19332651
Lies! You would only spend it on kebab and degenerate games! I would actually use it for vampire research
>>
>>19332693
But degenerate games and kebabs are cheap. Everyone can do that
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19332706
That just confirms you dont need money idiot! I would find better use for them!
>>
>>19332750
Producing videos is expensive. Vampire research videos ARE expensive!
>>
>>19332775
20 seconds of your autistic screenching that the cemetery gate is locked was expensive to make? Come on. I would put them to better use regarding vampire research
>>
>>19332803
>need to travel to the gate
>need to buy food and water for the travel
>exhausted
>need to pay for electro for the phone

Etc.

It's intense!
>>
>>19332809
>got all the time in world
>can stop stuffing face for an hour
>exhausted from riding electric bike
>parents pay that
>>
>>19332839
LOL.

They don't pay for shit! I can't work with you. You don't take this serious... but it's fine. I got this anyway and in a few years when I deliver the true SECRETS of vampirism you gotta regret talking shit!
>>
>>19332875
What I dont take seriously? Remember we have a deal. If you find anything you are telling me!
>>
File: aa.png (652KB, 588x719px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
652KB, 588x719px
>>19332895
>trusting czech people to keep their words on deals
>>
>>19332906
We are only good nation without any stains and betrayal on its history
>>
bigtime sage
>>
File: 30daysofnight.png (494KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30daysofnight.png
494KB, 800x600px
>>19332947
Ah, sure... yes. We'll see about that in the future. :^)

>>19333014
That's now how sage works, you dense faggot.
>>
>>19333036
Sage
>>
>>19333036
I would never betray you but idk if I can say same thing about you :^) but still money of late Convert are mine because I would not use them on degeneracy like you
>>
>>19333083
Am I giving off untrusty vibes?
>>
>>19333087
Crazy bullshit mad virgin girl doesnt accept no yes thats u.
>>
File: smug5.jpg (583KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
smug5.jpg
583KB, 1619x1725px
>>19333087
You already betrayed me with your fast yesterday :^)
>>
>>19333143
>using virgin as insult
>>
>>19332189
Thanks i will
>>
>>19333165
>t. virgin
>>
File: 8.gif (21KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
21KB, 225x534px
>>19332017
After youre done with your transformation, vouch for me, please.
>>
>>19333232
You hot?
>>
>>19333301
Nah body is fit, face is 3/10 at best.
>>
>>19333326
You can only become a vampire if you're 8/10 or higher.
>>
Is Vampire just another word for sex offender?
>>
>>19333352
No way anon, ill try my luck anyway
>>
>>19333145
There was never a deal...

>>19333398
>Is Vampire just another word for sex offender?

Yes, pretty much.

We are all just trying to meet (or become) sex offenders, you solved the code. Congratulations!
>>
File: 0045-008.jpg (204KB, 746x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0045-008.jpg
204KB, 746x1080px
Egotism is a disease. Why let your ego run so rampant?

Actual vampires realize what they are. They are maggots, feasting on the rotten flesh hanging off of humanity's open wounds. It doesn't do much to promote your ego.
>>
>>19333613
You should kill yourself if you don't want to be egoistical. Your existence is a burden to this planet.
>>
File: 1496508445760.jpg (137KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
1496508445760.jpg
137KB, 850x607px
>>19333627
Don't even understand what egotism is. Doesn't really matter, I guess. Some people get stuck in place very easily.
>>
>>19333632
>egotism: the fact of being excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself.

Or are you not excessively absorbed in yourself if you keep burdening the planet instead of killing yourself? Explain that to me.

Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>19333510
>There was never a deal...
Well it was still RUDE

>>19333632
Gore is gross. Have Hermione """"cosplay"""" that I just saw on FB instead
>>
>>19333672
That's kind of a weird thing to say. Don't you think vampires would appreciate gore? Do you even care about vampires at this point?
>>
>>19333672
That's... not the body type she had in the movie as far as I remember.
>>
>>19333743
>Don't you think vampires would appreciate gore?

And? Do you think we're the vampire fan club and only do or like things that a vampire would like? Don't fucking think so.

And if the ONLY thing that would summon a vampire into a thread is posting pictures of mutilated anime girls then I might as well not talk to the faggot at all.
>>
>>19333743
Why would they? Some might but gore is messy
>>
>>19333758
I dont mind bodytype but undressing to your lingerie,putting on wig and calling it cosplay is just so fucking lazy
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19333787
>>
this thread is a mess.....
>>
File: am I retarded 2.png (326KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
am I retarded 2.png
326KB, 665x574px
>>19333794
Explain what do you mean by this
>>
>>19333816
We are just bumping thread while we wait for Bruce and his research.
Assuming he was not unlived yesterday...
>>
anyone in US on the east coast? 2:30AM and i'm seeing constant flashes like lightning in the distance every 5 seconds on only one side of my house... but can't hear or feel anything, or see lightning anywhere, and my dog who usually flips and goes into a certain room whenever its going to storm, before it even hits, is completely calm

is it thundering for anyone else?
>>
>>19333828
I'm very sleep deprived and just think it's funny you are doing a tiny rant about some thick girl not putting enough effort into her cosplay. Or so... I think?

>>19333868
I think we're all europefags right now so no.
>>
File: smug7.jpg (75KB, 884x574px) Image search: [Google]
smug7.jpg
75KB, 884x574px
>>19333881
She didnt put any. Its disgrace really.
Go sleep,your brain barely works under normal conditions :^)
>>
>>19326916
biggest dens are in Wyoming Alaska and Florida
the one in Wyoming are all calm with few dangers
Alaska hide a lot and are dangers
Florida i dont know much about them
>>
>>19326916
oh and yes they are real. and they are cunts in person
>>
>>19333953
How do you find them?
Any places in Europe?

>>19333960
Why?
>>
>>19333985
to find them look for the odd disappearance of animals or people and yes a few but most in candida and som in the usa and the ones up north are more aggressive and cunts because some let there power get to there head till im ripping it off
>>
>>19333985
any more questions for an angel
>>
>>19330154
Sheffield England, or a Sheffield in the US? I'm based in the UK Sheffield so any info on this city would be appreciated. Been here about a month and on the lookout. No leads as of yet.
>>
>>19334131
ok so there was a few sightings out there near your city but if there is a clan its small and weak but i still dont advise hunting them down. also i need more time to see where they are to the point
>>
>>19334131
He is from UK so I think he means UK Sheffield
>>
>>19334177
ik and i answered his question for his area
>>
>>19334177
Excellent. Hopefully he'll pop back in the thread soon then.

>>19334185
Appreciate the info, but hopefully Convent can answer things in more detail. If you can though, any info on a particular vampire?
Looking for a Scottish, ginger one. Also been sighted in Norwich, Manchester and Doncaster over the past few years.
>>
>>19334220
hmm..i can look but i dont think any of my men have seen one like that why
>>
>>19334220
Male or female? Please tell me more about this vampire.
Gabriel is schizo "angel"
>>
>>19334243
Gabriel is schizo "angel"? what?
>>
>>19334243
Male.
Looks between 21 - 26
Don't know a great deal about him, but I'm just curious as to if anyone knows anything.
>>
>>19334274
ill look but i have some info about a vamp leader
>>
>>19334274
What about his sightings? How do you know he ia a vampire?
>>
>>19334297
dont for now all i see is him in a field a barn and dead tings cant tell tho
>>
>>19334297
Personal experiences.
Couple of Drunken nights together led me to piece things together.
>>
>>19332299
Nigga, if I die all my money is going into starting a vampire hunting institute. I mean sure, it'd be like £100 but it's a start.

>>19332534
What do I expect? I don't know. Could be nothing, could be just a regular meeting, I could be forcefully turned, or I could be mind-wiped, kidnapped, and used as a blood/normal slut for the rest of my life.

The only thing I've been promised is I won't be harmed, but they can probably just lie anyway, so I have no idea.

>>19333232
Yeah sure thing buddy. "Hey Mr Vampire, I'd like to vouch for someone elses transformation."
>"Okay what's their name"
"I dunno lol just some random anon on 4chan."
>>
What the fuck is wrong with all you people; I'm a low functioning autist, but even I look down on all you.
>>
>>19334131
Sheffield UK. I have literally no clues for if there's any that live here, I only started believing they exist; not just as energy vampires; like less than a week ago.

>>19334142
Any more specific details on the sightings? I'd like to know if there's any areas to avoid at night.
>>
loging off see you in morning
>>19334380
and yes it on the outskirts of the city and very rare inside but mostly in the poor area
>>
>>19334220
>Hopefully he'll pop back in the thread soon then.

You rang? :^)
>>
>>19334357
Anon you are literally retarded. You cant look down on anyone champ
>>
>>19326916
Real vampires aren't like the ones in movies.
>>
Hay guuuse I'm a vaaaapyre I'm heer to suk urrr dickssss ;;))))))
>>
>>19334380
What made you start believing? If you have a contact email or Kik I'm happy to chat about this. Really interested to see what happens after your meeting.
>>
test
>>
>>19334387
>Outskirts of the city

>Be me
>Live in suburbs
>Like half an hours Wal from the city limits
>ohshitnigga.flac

>Mostly in the poor area

So avoid Pitsmoor, Snig Hill, and Lowedges. Got it.
>>
>>19334404
also the the butcher
>>
>>19334395
>What made you start believing?

These threads basically, especially the talk of how there's natural precedents for some of the ascribed powers, and how a lot of the actual encounter stories seem to have some correlations in them.

>If you have a contact email or Kik I'm happy to chat about this

Don't even know what Kik is desu. Once I've sorted an email that doesn't have my name in it, I'll post it.
>>
>>19334407
>The butcher

Like, a specific Butcher's shop? I mean I know of a fair few, you'll have to be more specific.
>>
>>19334421
just any one that seems to be busy to much or if the people are odd in posture like they lean t one side or there eyes are off
>>
>>19334404
>>19334421
Friendly reminder that you are talking to a guy who believes that he is an angel
>>
>>19334416
Kik a basic instant messaging client. Pretty easy to use.
But sure man.

>>19334430
I've heard crazier things. One of my ex girlfriends was a succubus, so you know. Accept the wierd shit.
>>
i mean i can prove my self yet im fuckin tired sorry
>>
but good night you all i will see you tomorrow
>>
>>19334434
Ok, sorted it. The email is [email protected]
>>
Vampires are real. I know because I killed one. Obviously I have no way to prove this, so you may call me a role-play fag all you want. I don't really care, but you guys seem to so I'll tell you what I know.

First, the embarrassing part. I was, uh, observing, a female friend of mine nightly. I had snuck into her apartment and put hidden cameras all over the place. Go ahead and judge me, I know I'm pathetic. But anyway, one night while I was, watching, a guy snuck into her apartment. Big black guy, I called the cops, there weren't a lot of black guys around the town I was in so I figured they'd catch him quick, but after the call I watched the feed and he wasn't looting or raping, he was just hunched over her. Shortly before the cops arrived he left the fov and I left as well, since, well, yeah. I stayed away for a few nights (you know, because I wasn't exactly within the law either) and during that time she was complaining about feeling faint every morning. We told her to go to the doctor but she brushed it off as a cold.

The night I started watching again, the guy came back too. I think he had been there every night but for obvious reasons I didn't record anything, just did the live feed, so I couldn't be sure. It was around 4 am I think that he broke in, and 5 am when he left. I took note of which window he left from and hurried from my hidey-hole to follow him. I think he knew but didn't care, because as the sun was rising we arrived at an empty house he had apparently been squatting in. I waited a few minutes outside before I decided, against my better judgement, to follow him in. The house was totally empty except for the basement, where there were a few tables with papers and money and stuff on it, and a coffin. I say coffin but after opening it it was really more of a bed with a lid. Continued.
>>
>>19334434
>a succubus,
Well was she?
>>
>>19334458
I didn't know then what he was or what he was doing to Tiffany, but I felt a strange sort of possessiveness over her, and knew he was no more innocent than I was. When I opened the coffin and found him lying there, unmoving, I resolved to murder the bastard. I had brought a knife (dinkey thing, not really all that impressive only 5 inches) and so I pulled it out and started stabbing him. His eyes (I'll never forget the HATE in those eyes) shot open and stared at me but when I stabbed him near the heart he suddenly crumpled to ash.

I was, understandably, freaked out and bolted. I was terrified of what I had done and wondered if I had had a meltdown or something, but after a few days with no police knocking on my door I resolved to go back to the house.

Everything was untouched, and the pile of ash was still there. I had no idea what it meant at the time but since then I've looked stuff up and apparently that's something vampires are famous for? Anyway, I never saw another vampire in my "observations" and I never heard anything about the house in the news, so when it sold I guess they just threw it all away.

I know there's not a lot of info and I obviously can't prove a damn thing (what, gonna take pictures of ash and claim it was a vampire? yeah sure.) but if you have any follow up questions I'll be here for another half hour or so.
>>
>>19334464
Yeah, she definitely was. I dated her for 3 months when I was 17 and I'm still woefully in love with her despite wanting to set her on fire.
From firsthand experience, it's the exact same
with every other man I've met who's met her.
Succubus for sure. Plus she drank my blood during sex.

>>19334453
Cool, I'll drop you an email when I get on my break.
>>
>>19334458
>>19334474
What happened to Tiff after that?
Where did this happen?
Did you take his money?
>>
>>19334492
She stripped for me (unknowingly) quite a lot :D She was fine. Like I said, I never saw anything like it ever again, though I did move after a few years.

It happened about 15 years ago in a tiny town called Winston in Oregon. About 5k people. I moved to Las Vegas in 2006 or so and never left. No need to spy on people for my jollies here :D

Not when I killed him but after I came back, yeah. It was about 300 bucks.
>>
>>19334492
Anyway, I'm leaving for work here in like 3 minutes (early morning shift SUCKS) so if there's anything else you want to know you gotta ask right snappy.
>>
>>19334511
Was he bleeding?
How did his eyes look like
Teeth?
>>
>>19334521
Alright, real quick

First few times yeah but after the strike near his heart no, it was just ash.

Eyes were normal brown but INTENSE. Like, have you ever seen someone stare kinda through you? It was like that and he RADIATED hate.

I didn't really get to see, sorry. He didn't snarl or anything, and his mouth was shut before I started stabbing. Normal looking black guy otherwise. Maybe a little thin?

I really gotta go, I'm gonna be late. Sorry I can't tell you more about how they work or stuff but I never had another experience with one anyway. Good luck man, the truth is out there!
>>
>>19334529
Thanks for your story
>>
>>19334529
ok so you dint kill him he got away if you would have twisted the knife and got the heart then it would glow and like a fire smell will radiate but you did a good job
>>
welp im going to go bye yall
>>
just came back from feeding on my gf's period ama
>>
>>19334705
Why tho? That shits gross af.
>>
>>19334712
blood is blood my nigga
>>
No.
>>
>>19328132
Was that in Paris? I had the same thing happen to me some months ago
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>19326916

yes they are real but at this point they managed to be invisible for everyday people
they have much higher technology and keep their population on constant level
why you thinnk ther eis so much people missing without a trace every year?
they especially love kids blood so they steal them
also vampires are much more intelligant and smart than people and their engineers have long time ago discovered invisibility devices and things we today call UFO's
they just travel like that
the light from thw ships comes from special hi tech layers that reflect 100% sunlight

anyway to have aglympse of vampyre world and abilities vampires you need to consume martihiana and alcohool
but i dont tell you it will be good for you. Their world is filled with evil thet can go stright to your soul. Thats all from me now. Have faith
>>
>>19334729
Please tell us about it anon. Also yes I think Bruce is in Paris
>>
>>19334474
>when I stabbed him near the heart he suddenly crumpled to ash.

If you write a fake story you need to keep it somewhat believeable. Shit like instant shapeshifting and crumbling to ash is just retarded.
>>
Has anyone read the vampire gate by Michael Ford?
>>
>>19334847
No. And a quick google search makes it sound like it's about "magic" and not literally being a vampire.

>The Vampyre Magickian explores foundational techniques, practice and the mindset needed to transform consciousness into a Godlike state.
>>
>>19334859
It has a ritual in it you can do to ''transform'' but I was thinking more about talking about the foreword and all that interesting stuff
>>
File: 1499870670205.jpg (208KB, 650x883px) Image search: [Google]
1499870670205.jpg
208KB, 650x883px
>>19334867
From my impression and experience these occult books on vampires are not literal. They just like to use the word and pretend to drain energies with their mind and shit like that.

I could be wrong though, if you read it or look through it and see anything going against that let me know.
>>
>>19334867
Tbh, books and courses involving vampire imagery just scream as a way to make money off of edgy young goths. If someone has genuine knowledge, or was a genuine vampire themselves, I can't imagine them wanting to reveal it to such an extent, and especially not putting a price on it.
>>
>>19334887
I think it's for free on the web
>>
>>19334876
It's very much a psychic vampire book, how else would vampyrism work unless you're born that way you can't have a body that can live off of blood if that's the defining feature we chose for vampires.
>>
>>19334953
Well sweetheart have you read the OP? This is about "real" vampires, in flesh and blood. Indefinite life span, have to drink blood. They are turned from human into supernatural humanoid.

Not occultfags who are annoying and roleplay about draining mind energies but are fully human.
>>
File: homer.jpg (9KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
9KB, 419x304px
vampires are real
one bit my dick clean off while i was getting a bj behind a 7/11
>>
>>19334963
What's the summary on the evidence we got about those then cap'n?
>>
>>19334968
As with almost every PARANORMAL topic, there is no evidence. Just a lot of "I heard this" and "I swear this is real but I can't prove it" but that's normal.

A few people are following more tangible, real life clues such as Convert and Bruce:

>>19329181
and
>>19328021
>>
>>19334782
>be qt french girl drinking her coffee at a terrasse in summer
>2 slender pale guys wearing black clothes sitting in the table in front of me (it's not uncommon in Paris, I was wearing all black too)
>one of them keeps looking at my neck area and I look at him too
>my book is on the table closed and my pagemarker is some vamp fangs
>he walks up to me asking if I like vampires
>nod
>tells me he and his buddy are into this and he could show me around if I'd like to
>his friend hears this and becomes agitated
>he asks for my number
>I give it to him (effay qt /x/phile wants to hang out with me, why the fuck would I refuse)
>asks if I'd let a vampire drink from me in a very daring voice
>his friends angrily asks him to come now that he has my number saying how they're late
>never receive a call
>didn't see him again there (I go almost everyday)

Trolls, jealous gay lover, real vamps, I'll never know ;_;
>>
>>19334984
you werent cute enough to be remembered
>>
>>19335005
The guy that came up to me really seemed to like me but the one seated looked like he hated me, wouldn't surprise me if he talked the qt into not contacting me.
>>
>>
>>19334972
So you guys don't have a resident vampire that would be ready to throw down good ol man to supernatural bloodsucker style.
>>
File: nosf.png (488KB, 774x821px) Image search: [Google]
nosf.png
488KB, 774x821px
>>19335033
There's like 2 guys in these threads who consistently say (or said) they are real vampires. One of them is rarely here but he's doing it for over 4 years, and the other is some guy who hangs out in a bar 24/7 in Chicago and is here all the time with his phone. He writes all small, I think.

But he always says "VAMPIRES ARE NOT LOOKING TO TURN ANYONE!!111" so it's going to be difficult... sorry anon.
>>
>>19335039
I don't want to be turned and am on the european continent, I just want to throw down
>>
>>19335041
Sorry, I don't know what throw down means then.
>>
>>19335043
It means to fight
>>
File: nosferatu4.png (395KB, 433x607px) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu4.png
395KB, 433x607px
>>19335045
Okay, so do you want to die? You don't need to fight a vampire to die. There are other methods.
>>
>>19335047
Just some roughhousing won't hurt nobody, I don't want to hurt nobody.
>>
>>19335053
I'm sure you can find some goth gentleman in your resident gay club to roleplay a "wrestling with a vampire" scenario with you. Good luck!
>>
>>19335059
I don't think goth men would enjoy the oil necessary for me to enjoy it, but thanks
>>
we was the vampires and we got it stolen by white devils
stay woke brothers!!
>>
File: Damien.png (629KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Damien.png
629KB, 800x500px
>>19335063
Don't give up your dreams, fag.
>>
>>19328021
Oh and if you are in Paris maybe I could join? I am >>19334984
>>
>>19335047
I want to die.
>>
>>19335109
Me too! You kill me and then I kill you?
>>
File: x4x4.png (62KB, 264x229px) Image search: [Google]
x4x4.png
62KB, 264x229px
>>19335113
>>19335109
You don't want to die. But if you do, there are more effective ways than trying to track down a very likely fictional creature and provoke them into murdering you.
>>
>>19335117
What do you know about dying pleb? Gotta love these "internet dying experts" with no real dying experience. Fyi I just woke up and feel like shit.
>>
>>19335130
Well generally people don't want to die they just want their pain to stop. It's not like you know what happens when you die so you can't crave it much can you? Could be anything. Either way you're here to stay.
>>
File: troubles suicide.png (108KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
troubles suicide.png
108KB, 500x441px
>>19335142
>>
>>19335149
That picture made me laugh. :^)
>>
>>19326916
Yes vampires are real. You should buy and wear at all times a kevlar neck shield. When people ask why you wear it all the time be sure to tell them why so they can protect themselves as well.

Or you can get AIDS, which was created as a last ditch weapon against the vampires by the U.S. Government. AIDS is just as lethal, or more so, to vampires than humans and as yet they have not evolved a defense against its effects on them.
>>
>>19335172
>be vampire
>don't want to get AIDS
>just stay away from gay people and junkies
>don't get AIDS
>profit
>>
>>19335182
but straight people are boring....
>>
File: SP gays.jpg (156KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
SP gays.jpg
156KB, 1200x630px
>>19335182
>>19335200

Where is this gay degeneracy coming from. I wake up,turn on tv and literally first thing I see is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhIS8pZ8CQk
>>
>>19335182
You only have to guess wrong once. AIDS was designed to have a very long latency period, and absent visible symptoms, vampires can not tell the difference between carries and none carriers.
>>
File: fujo.png (9KB, 572x106px) Image search: [Google]
fujo.png
9KB, 572x106px
>>19335200
We were only talking about food though.

>>19335221
Internet was always pretty gay. And especially 4chan... no? I guess people are just more vocal about it now. Good video though. The artist is a fujoshit, like me.

>>19335242
What makes you so sure that AIDS really kills or cripples vampires and that it's not just propaganda?

And I think only around 0.4-1% of the population even has AIDS. So you're really safe unless you target risk groups like men having sex with men or junkies. Almost impossible to get it...

There's also blood banks to buy blood from?
>>
>>19335281
remember the croat vamp said he fucked a lot of men you think he got aids now
>>
File: anime japan degenerate.png (722KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime japan degenerate.png
722KB, 779x960px
>>19335281
whats the male version?
>>
>>19335290
As in men liking lesbians?

Idk being normal.
>>
>>19335298
Naturally occurring disease , yes. But AIDS was engineered by the Government to target vampires. Admittedly it did not go as well as planned but it did slow down their spread.
>>
>>19335298
The effect of AIDS is faster and more dramatic than people. An even worse death for them than sunlight. Anecdotal evidence suggests it can even be passed from vampire to vampire by casual contact, even though intimate contact is required for human to vampire transmission.
>>
File: 1497651993011.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497651993011.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>19335325
>>19335337
Anon, how do you know these things? Do you know vampires? Do you work for the government? What's your deal? I'm just curious if this is backed up by something or just your theory.

>than sunlight.

Every (alleged) vampire I have talked to said that sunlight doesn't kill them and it's a fairy tale. It irritates or blinds them at best, but is not fatal.

>>19335289
>remember the croat vamp said he fucked a lot of men you think he got aids now

Well... I mean he might have AIDS, but it looks like it doesn't kill or affect him negatively.

>>19335290
It's called pervert.
>>
>>19335342
I worked for one of the U.S. Senators on the oversight committee for Project Vlad. Had full access to progress reports.

Sunlight is lethal to vampires, just not as fast as popular belief would have it.
>>
File: anti bully.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
anti bully.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>19335342
>It's called pervert.
wow double standards again

>>19335325
>>19335337
I thought AIDS was made to kill off degenerate gays
>>
>>19335368
>Project Vlad

Kek.

>Sunlight is lethal to vampires, just not as fast as popular belief would have it.

Would you like to tell us more then? To help your fellow humans to stay safe. :^)

Some question maybe:

1) How is a new vampire made?
2) What are the MAIN differences (physically and mentally) between a vampire and the average human?
3) What kind of abilities do they have?
4) What's a good way to detect a vampire or tell them apart from a regular person?
5) In what way is sunlight lethal to them? Elaborate please.
>>
>>19335379
6) Are vampire girls cute?
>>
>>19335371
No, that was disinformation. The Government believes that telling the truth about vampires would cause panic and widespread social disruption. AIDS impact on the gay community was unintended and unanticipated, but the Committee decided to use it as a red herring in the event the Governments role in the development of AIDS surfaced.
>>
File: inquisition-wheel.jpg (40KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
inquisition-wheel.jpg
40KB, 400x398px
>>19335395
Having a sexual or romantic interest in vampires is degenerate. Degenerates must be punished.
>>
File: vampire qt.webm (165KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
vampire qt.webm
165KB, 437x246px
>>19335403
Nothing wrong with loving another person. Not being able to love is degenerate.

Separating people into "human" and "vampire" labels is also racist as fuck
>>
File: 1427319409062.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1427319409062.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>19335416
>much older
>possibly not human anymore (mentally and physically)
>superior in strength, experience and intellect

Vampire fucking human is like human fucking animal. There's worlds between. It's like pedophilia-beastiality.
>>
>>19335379
Even though i am behind seven proxies, I still have to be careful what I reveal, as I signed the secrecy oath. The U.S. Government captured its first 'live' vampire in the 1950's, and was probably the first to do so. The Russians were second. In the mid 60's it was decided vampires were a threat to national security due to their involvement with the KGB and Project Vlad was initiated. Early research into control measures were failures. But within a year of the discovery of human retroviruses this was chosen as the most likely to have maximum impact on vampires and minimum impact on humans. Complicating this was the decision that the control method, whatever it was, had to have its true purpose concealed.
>>
>>19335434
No. You don't need to be careful because the Internet is filled with crazy people and disinfo about vampires.

You could tell us every information as long as you don't give exact locations and names, why would it be a danger to anyone?

You're just one person out of thousands claiming something. No one is going to care about it or take it serious.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19335427
>>much older
yes,not a bad thing

>possibly not human anymore (mentally and physically)
speculation,probably still can feel and thus love

>superior in strength, experience and intellect
does not matter at all

>Vampire fucking human is like human fucking animal
who said anything about fucking you degenerate. You dont need to fuck to be intimate retard

>There's worlds between. It's like pedophilia-beastiality.
are you also hating on romance between humans and manlets? VERY intolerant from you,especially when you are manlet yourself
>>
>>19335439
The Government takes its secrecy oaths very seriously, and also its vampire control programs. Even providing obsolete information could narrow it down. I have no doubt the NSA is monitoring this thread already. For all I know you are working for them.
>>
>>19335457
What is the difference between you loving a very intelligent dog and a vampire loving you?
>>
File: ()((.png (280KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
()((.png
280KB, 664x602px
>>19335465
>NSA monitoring us
>Project Vlad
>anyone giving a shit about some small thread on a dead sub-board for schizos and freaks

Alright anon. Nice roleplay though, enjoyed it. Have a nice day!
>>
>>19335466
dog is animal. Vampire either is still person or at least used to be person with all the human emotions and stuff
>>
>>19335473
Yes, but a dog feels plenty of emotions too. Some of them are as intelligent as a young child. What is the difference between the dog and us? And why do you think that difference doesn't exist between human and vampire?
>>
File: smug.jpg (29KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
29KB, 372x351px
>>19335479
>Yes, but a dog feels plenty of emotions too
dogs like humans because humans feed them. It has been wired into them. You cant compare love and loyalty

>some of them are as intelligent as a young child
well kids are pretty retarded

>What is the difference between the dog and us?
emotions,thoughts

>And why do you think that difference doesn't exist between human and vampire?
and why do you think there is ? They used to be humans. They are closer to humans than to animals I suppose

What do you know about love anyway ? :^)
>>
>>19335427
I'd disagree with that sentiment, however, shitposting about being a slut aside, having sex with a real vampire would be a no-no to me. You'd be living in two completely different worlds and experiences, so forming a loving relationship would be difficult at best, and for me, having sex outside of romantic relationships is degenerate.

>>19335416
Having said that, best vampire girl, 10/10 would bang.
>>
File: 0wolf.jpg (205KB, 567x825px) Image search: [Google]
0wolf.jpg
205KB, 567x825px
>>19335501
I know you're not entirely serious with this but I would still be careful about that aspect of your idea of vampires. It's possible that they are psychopaths wearing human masks. That doesn't mean they are running around murdering people, no. I don't think they do.

But... just different. Alien. Don't consider us equal or as worthy of life. And you could never turn your back on someone like that, there is no "cute vampire romance! xD" or anything like that. Some people said they are exactly like that and there is some darkness that should not be taken lightly at all.

Guess I'm just a bit worried for your dumb ass. Of course, maybe that is all wrong and they are very human and nice.

I don't know.

>>19335510
Will you help me burn the degenerates? I got some fire.
>>
>>19335516
>Will you help me burn the degenerates.

Says the one who fetishizes homosexual men. :^)
>>
>>19335559
But it's an intellectual interest, not a physical. Okay? Many holy (wo)men had weird interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

>homosexual men.

They don't need to be homosexual though. :^)
>>
File: jasmine.jpg (60KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
jasmine.jpg
60KB, 450x450px
>>19335516
Well I dont believe that being turned turns you "evil". I dont believe that you or me would go full cunt mode after turning

>But... just different. Alien. Don't consider us equal or as worthy of life. And you could never turn your back on someone like that, there is no "cute vampire romance! xD" or anything like that. Some people said they are exactly like that and there is some darkness that should not be taken lightly at all.

sure some might feel like that but I believe that they would still remember their humanity

>Guess I'm just a bit worried for your dumb ass. Of course, maybe that is all wrong and they are very human and nice.

Aww that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :^) Dont worry tho I plan on whitening some Persian girl. Pic related. Will you take care for my kids sometimes? You can be their wacky auntie Mira :^)

>I don't know.

I hope for your sake you will know one day. Really.

Sorry if I take long to reply,playing game

>tfw necromancer named BrittanyVenti joins game
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475531454067.jpg (18KB, 720x501px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475531454067.jpg
18KB, 720x501px
>>19335566
Whatever you say, degenerate. :^)
>>
>>19335578
Britt is a qt.

>sure some might feel like that but I believe that they would still remember their humanity
>Well I dont believe that being turned turns you "evil". I dont believe that you or me would go full cunt mode after turning

YEAH? WOULD YOU WRITE LETTERS TO SERIAL KILLERS IN PRISON TOO? I AM SURE THEY CHANGED, RIGHT?

Maybe you don't even get turned if you aren't a CUNT!

>Will you take care for my kids sometimes?

Fuck no, son. I'll be living somewhere comfy as a hermit in the forest I don't need annoying half bred kids to look after.

>>19335580
Jesus and I know the truth. Amen, praise the lord.
>>
>>19335587
>Jesus

Absolute degeneracy.
>>
File: smug9.jpg (101KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
smug9.jpg
101KB, 680x680px
>>19335587
>Britt is a qt.
not my type desu but I appreciate her troll skills

>YEAH? WOULD YOU WRITE LETTERS TO SERIAL KILLERS IN PRISON TOO? I AM SURE THEY CHANGED, RIGHT?
no thats retarded and something women do. They have desire to change persons.

>Fuck no, son. I'll be living somewhere comfy as a hermit in the forest I don't need annoying half bred kids to look after.
hermit in forest? PERFECT. I know where I´m sending my kids for summer holidays
>>
Why so dead.
Bruce you alive or nah?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.