[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 36

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19320049
>>
Firsto
>>
File: (010100100100100001010000).gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
(010100100100100001010000).gif
3MB, 640x360px
What the hell is this syncing. I was going to post pic related with my reading info in the last thread.

>>19320341 Continuing my offer for exchanges until midnight tonight PDT time. Capped out on non-readers so sorry in advance to those who ask without giving.
>>
>>19323024

What do you wish to know?

>Can I trust them with sensitive stuff, should I keep that to my chest, or will it even matter in a few months?
>>
>>19323024
I'll read for you.

In trade, how will my week go next week with the girl I've been dating a few months?
>>
>>19323024
What's best for you in regards to your spirituality right now?
Queen of Cups and Two of Swords.

Spend some time with yourself empowering your own intuition. Trust that gut and get better acquainted with it.

You don't really need to actively pursue anything right now, just kind of settle into yourself. Take some moments to isolate yourself and just try and sense without seeing. Meditate. Work on awareness. Remain compassionate.
>>
I'm not sure if this is the place for it, but is anybody doing dream interpretation? Just woke up from an incredibly surreal dream...
>>
File: 1444002296854.jpg (39KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444002296854.jpg
39KB, 540x499px
No query just questions about tarot.
How far in time can a tarot read be acurate?
If you do a read and you have a bad mood (depressed, tired or anything) your reading will be "bad" or negatives?
Sorry bout my english tho.
>>
>>19323059
Tell us about that. But first:
Some dreams have no deep interpretations tho, theyre random shit, something you saw, heard or think about, mixed with craziness.
>>
>>19323069
>How far in time can a tarot read be acurate?
Theoretically, you're capped only by your skill. Pragmatically, there are so many things that can change in the future and, the farther out you push, the more things can potentially change. As an example, I've read on what my future children will be like as adults based on whom I marry, what job I take, etc, and I'm not even married yet, much less have children. Depending on different scenarios, they obviously came out different. One change could make all the world of difference.

>If you do a read and you have a bad mood (depressed, tired or anything) your reading will be "bad" or negatives?
Readings are generally affected by the mood of the reader. If you, as a reader, are particularly good at removing ego from readings (this is something with which all readers struggle to different degrees), you can ignore your mood, but readers who can do that successfully are in the minority, and even those of us who can have our off days.
>>
>>19323104

I know lad but desu I feel there was a lot of symbology in my dream.

So this dream was really weird. Especially considering I am a guy.

So basically in this dream I was a girl lying in this field and all the colours where incredibly beautiful shades of blue and purple. The whole scene was beautiful. I was wearing this really long purple flowing dress.

Whilst I was lying down these butterflies (which were also purple) flew up to me and landed on my eyelashes. This made my eyelashes start to flutter and all of a sudden this feeling of intense femininity washed over me. And then I woke up.

Never had a feeling like that before in my life. Can you help anon?
>>
>>19322991
Your question was what advice I can give you, first your page pull for 217:

The Scholar
By R. Southey

>MY days among the Dead are past;
>Around me I behold,
>Where’er these casual eyes are cast,
>The mighty minds of old:
>My never-failing friends are they,
>With whom I converse day by day.

Here we have a pull that is esoteric in nature. It is layered in a way for you to draw multiple meanings and advice from just a single line of text. This richness of this advice is tailor made for you to draw the most from it with your own personal experiences. From what I can see on the surface you are withdrawn from the Material. Caught in the past your mind dwells on studying the old patterns of your life looking to recapture flames gone. On a deeper spiritual side however, I see you being connected to the other side deeper than most. This pull truly speaks highly of your attunement to the spiritual and the loved ones you have on that side.

>With them I take delight in weal
>And seek relief in woe;
>And while I understand and feel
>How much to them I owe,
>My cheeks have often been bedew’d
>With tears of thoughtful gratitude.

This is touching to read. You are deeply moved almost guilt stricken I'd say for what others have done for you in the past. It's a heavy burden to live in this state of not feeling worthy for what was given. Realize that they did it out of love for you and hold no feelings of being shorted in their investments. For some reason a motherly figure came to me in an involuntary scry here.

>My thoughts are with the Dead; with them
>I live in long-past years,
>Their virtues love, their faults condemn,
Partake their hopes and fears,
And from their lessons seek and find
Instruction with an humble mind.

>My hopes are with the Dead; anon
>My place with them will be,
And I with them shall travel on
Through all Futurity;
>Yet leaving here a name, I trust,
>That will not perish in the dust.
>>
I'll do 5 readings with the caveat that I get feedback. I'm learning so I need it.

Please post your query and:

- favorite painting / image
- favorite song
- favorite movie
>>
File: 1487888847714.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1487888847714.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>19323123
MKUltra trying to make you gay bro.
Lol, jokes aside. Do you have a gf? Do you want one? Sound like somehow related to love and women. Like butterflies and feminity in general. Maybe the dress was something you like to see in women, and the field and all the colors. Like a cheesy romantic movie.
>>
File: Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg (3MB, 1800x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg
3MB, 1800x1655px
>>19323132

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0id-VVs9s
Casablanca, it's the greatest movie of all time.

Should I plan to go into politics as more than just a contingency?
>>
>>19323124
Reading this I'm getting all over full body tingles. Just radiating and now fading.
For me your reading tells me that it's okay to have faults. That everything is okay and that there's support for me. That I can feel safe.
Type this bit out is bringing up more radiating goosebumps and I feel kind of teary eyed which is funny because it's even in the poem.

I'm wondering if it's my grandpa's mother. I never met her. I don't know a lot of my family or really where I come from outside of what the people still alive can say.

You're not the first person to pick up on ancestral connection of some kind. Sevis has too.

Let me know if you have feedback or more questions. I'd gladly read more.
I posted your read here:
>>19323053
>>
>>19323159

That's pretty much spot on. Broke up with my girlfriend last week because she cheated on me. And I've felt lonely AF.

And I like grills who are feminine lmao.

Thanks man.
>>
>>19323124
Reached the text limit, there is sooo much this pull can give me for you it's refreshing.

Focusing in on your question though I was drawn to this phrase in particular.

>Partake their hopes and fears,
>And from their lessons seek and find
>Instruction with an humble mind.

Learn from the hopes and fears of those that came before you. Let your mentors mentor you, that's what they are on this planet for - to guide you to your purpose. Be more open to this and I believe you will have more success in your endeavors.

As for your verse pull it is this:

Pro Patria Mori
By T. Moore

>WHEN he who adores thee has left but the name
>Of his fault and his sorrows behind,
>O say wilt thou weep, when they darken the fame
>Of a life that for thee was resign'd!
>Yes, weep, and however my foes may condemn,
>Thy tears shall efface their decree;
>For Heaven can witness, though guilty to them,
I have been but too faithful to thee.

This pull is synced in again on those that have gone to the otherside and your tears of gratitude.

>With thee were the dreams of my earliest love;
>Every thought of my reason was thine:
>In my last humble prayer to the Spirit above
>Thy name shall be mingled with mine!

This is what I was talking about before. What they did for you, they did out of outer devotion and love. Hold no guilt over how it ended, they loved every breath they shared with you.

>Oh, blest are the lovers and friends who shall live
>The days of thy glory to see!
>But the next dearest blessing that Heaven can give
>Is the pride of thus dying for thee.

Man this reading has me close to weeping myself. I can't even try to read between the lines it's just so in my face with it's message for you.
>>
>>19323132

QUERY:

What does the future of my love life hold for me?

>favorite painting/image
attached

>favorite song
no past lives by baths

>favorite movie
i actually dont have one, nothing comes to mind. im not a movie person. i enjoyed angry birds a lot, somehow, though.
>>
File: theflowergarden.jpg (22KB, 236x376px) Image search: [Google]
theflowergarden.jpg
22KB, 236x376px
>>19323173
whoops i forgot to attach the photo, here it is
>>
>>19323119
Oh, thanks for your reply.
> I've read on what my future children will be like as adults based on whom I marry, what job I take, etc, and I'm not even married yet, much less have children. Depending on different scenarios, they obviously came out different. One change could make all the world of difference.
And how did it go? Do you get something about that?

> Readings are generally affected by the mood of the reader. If you, as a reader, are particularly good at removing ego from readings (this is something with which all readers struggle to different degrees), you can ignore your mood, but readers who can do that successfully are in the minority, and even those of us who can have our off days.

Oh I see, sound pretty hard desu. So if you have a bad day is better to stay away for readings.

I have another question, how accurate is to give readings to yourself?
>>
>>19323162
Six of Swords
Ten of Cups (R)
Ten of Wands (R)
Queen of Wands

Should you be a politician? It depends anon, if you go into politics, you can expect a miserable early go of it. People won't cotton to you quickly, you'll feel unappreciated, unliked, and hopeless. The hours will be long and you'll feel like you're taking on too much. If you stick with it; however, you'll eventually find success, but more likely in an advisory or consultancy role rather than a role where you're doing the heavy lifting.
>>
File: 1456920023087.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1456920023087.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>19323171
Oh, sorry anon. Be strong bro! Shes a bitch and doesnt deserve you. You will find a more beautiful, and feminine sundressed girl.
>>
>>19323172
My grandpa sacrificed a lot for me and he's who I help support now.

I have a hard time letting go of the past. I analyze things so that I can improve. I still hold onto people I've loved, sometimes missing them. I'm aware of when I'm envious of friends for what I wish I could do, have, or feel.
I'm really hard on myself and I push myself to continue to be better and grow.

I had a really hard childhood with so much I'm still working out. I've come a tremendous way, though. I'm still going.

I feel guilty for not being able to do better when I think I can and it's hard for me to be okay with making mistakes.

I seek out love in life. I seek out stability and safety. I want connection but I also isolate myself.

This all touches in so many ways.
>>
>>19323043
>>19323045

Hello friends, please read the instructions fully so I may help you. The query is also at the end of that post that I linked in the other thread.
>>
If anyone could help me, I need it! Going through a strange creative deluge and feeling empty and restless at the same time. I need a breakthrough, I feel hungry and at the same time I can't eat. Thank you !
>>
>>19323172
If you have skype and are open to adding people: megbangbang

I'd love to read for you more and return this favor again.

I'm about to get ready to go out to go dancing in about 15 minutes, so I'll still be on until then.

I'm still getting lingering radiating glowy feelings off my skin hahaha
>>
>>19322961
Thank you so much for the reading Astryl. I really appreciate it. I figured that she wouldn't be coming back, I just want her happy and hopefully she is. But yes, I will focus on myself and my goals. Thanks again! And yes, aussie shepherds are adorable.
>>
>>19323173
KIng of Rods
Justice
Two of Swords (R)

It looks for in the immediate future, you're pretty set. People find you attractive and interesting and you're in a position where you can be choosy.

Your next relationship won't end well, however. Perhaps your desirability will cause you to get cocky or put you in a position where you have trouble choosing between potential partners. Tread carefully and try not to break too many hearts, anon.
>>
>>19323200

Cheers bro. I'll find one :^)
>>
>>19323199

Makes sense. Perhaps I should stick to bureaucracy and the private sector.
>>
>>19323191
>And how did it go? Do you get something about that?
Yes, it took me a while, but I managed to get fairly good descriptions of my potential children as adults. I tried to see if I could push through to my grandchildren, but it started getting fuzzy.

>how accurate is to give readings to yourself?
Doable, but difficult due to ego and the fact that you're typically invested in the situation. I was considered extremely accurate by others for over a year before I was able to read accurately for myself. Now I read for myself on a daily basis, but I still like getting a second opinion from others to double-check my work. There's a reason people trade here.
>>
>>19323225
thanks anon! this is surprising news, although all of my relationships sseem to end pretty poorly so maybe not that part. i guess ill steer clear of em for a while longer
>>
>>19323172
I did briefly know my grandma's mother! She was a strong woman too.
>>
>>19322988
>i want to see the world future please
>>
>>19323053
Interesting that you picked up on empowerment of my intuition. I've been suppressing my skills for so long just to blend in and be normal, for you to call that out gave me a chuckle.
>>19323169
This read gave me goosebumps too. Whether that was me dialing in fully into you, I have no idea. Might be a bit of a hidden empath here since this read had me teary eyed and pulsating just like you it seems.
>>19323206
With all this information, it all makes sense and comes together. Anon I just want to give you a big old space hug. I think everyone on the other-side and everyone who loves you and is calling out to you wants to do the same.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19323207
Sorry about that,

Your spiritual progress seems to be coming along rather well. Coming on here and getting help from others is helpful, and it seems you are starting to uncover some deeper things about your spirituality. Look for something unexpected to combine with your search that will help you grow....

In trade:
how will my week go next week with the girl I've been dating a few months?

as an aside, I saw the three readings you did for me before, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do those
>>
File: e-bernini_proserpina.jpg (117KB, 790x1122px) Image search: [Google]
e-bernini_proserpina.jpg
117KB, 790x1122px
>>19323132
song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1cb-qbC-dI
movie: 2001
business / financial reading? am i on the path to profit and succeed at a sustainable income with this new biz?
>>
File: 1488160642047.jpg (1MB, 2048x948px) Image search: [Google]
1488160642047.jpg
1MB, 2048x948px
>>19323132
What does she feel towards me?
I love this image.
Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kswl0mHf_po
Movie
Indiana Jones and the last crusade
>>
>>19323245
I usually don't connect with a lot of other readers well and I feel hella connected to everything you've read for me especially tonight.

You've done two love queries for me in the past and I just want to say you're very talented and I'm so grateful to be able to have had so many exchanges.

This message is also extremely comforting.
Today was a little rough and clumsy

I feel like I can relax after your reading.

I'll be on and off tomorrow if you would like anything more of my tarot. This is my trip just so you know.

I feel like you just personally gave me a message from everyone/thing that surrounds me and my grandpa. Maybe for my mom/little sister too but who knows. Not as close with them.
>>
>>19323228
Did a follow up pull and got upright Ten of Cups.

Looks like you'd be much happier that way.
>>
>>19323024
>>19323043

>Can I trust them with sensitive stuff, should I keep that to my chest, or will it even matter in a few months?

For your query, lemme scry it.

Seeing a bottle sitting upright, it's clear and ready to have fresh water poured into it. A vague sort of branding remains, suggesting that something less healthy was once contained within it. It sits upon a beach at the edge of what appears to be water, but it's salt water and thus not potable. A platform, perhaps a pedestal, appears with wings upon it, and it sits empty. Now a corked, empty wine bottle with a scroll within it sits in a dark place somewhere.

You've cleared out a lot of negativity, but now you sit awaiting pure enlightenment, but you are on the precipice of dangerous false revelations. You are lacking some higher ideal, it's obviously got to be unattainable by nature, but it is something that you need to drive you. Also there is some buried secret that you need to uncover.
>>
>>19323235
Just be confident. Fake it 'til you make it. Remember: YOU'RE the prize, anon.
>>
>>19323255
I love 2001 too.

The Emperor
Five of Pentacles
Lovers (Reversed)

Looks like you're riding high at the moment - king of the castle, lord of his manor, master of his domain. You're taking to business like you were born to be a titan. However, it looks like you'll suffer a financial setback, but you'll receive a form of aid that will keep you afloat. While this is good news for your business, it may not be good news for your character as it looks like you'll become conceited and power hungry and the lack of consequences will lead you to feel like you're unstoppable.

Remember this is just one possible path. Try to keep yourself grounded, anon.
>>
File: 1498596625034.jpg (2MB, 2377x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1498596625034.jpg
2MB, 2377x2964px
>>19323132
Pan's Labyrinth
Drips/Auntie's Harp
WHat is my fate in this life? my purpose?
>>
File: 1487808259711.jpg (38KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487808259711.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>19323298
Shit nigga. Thats a deep question.
>>
File: nooice.gif (561KB, 474x244px) Image search: [Google]
nooice.gif
561KB, 474x244px
>>19323264
>>
>>19323298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQIXbCByCU
>>19323304
Yeah, i guess
>>
>>19323262
Damn this feedback makes me feel so much better about things. Despite consistently getting good feedback for the most part, I've hit a wall or two in a few of my pulls and those walls of course have been standing out the most more so than all the successes. This read just re-centered my ego here a bit to no be so focused on the negative. Thank you so much.
>>
>>19323257
What is the thing underneath the tree?

Five of Wands
Chariot (R)
High Priestess (R)

Sorry anon, this one is pretty negative. Strap in.

Right now it looks like she's pretty hot stuff and there's tons of things competing for her attention, including potentially other guys. You simply don't have the confidence to keep up with all this competition and your frustration over your unrequited feelings are leading straight towards 'nice guy' fedora territory.

If you're able, I would try to set aside your feelings for her for now and simply and truly be her friend - with no ulterior motives. Maybe it'll happen and maybe it won't, but try not to let it concern you. If this is too painful, instead cut her loose and pursue other girls instead.

Remind yourself daily that no one owes you their love, time, or attention.

Remember this is just one possible path. Alter what you're doing and you may alter the outcome.

Best of luck to you, anon.
>>
>>19323335
Thank you too!

I'm always open to any queries from you.

I'm heading out for the night.

I'm so glad I caught you and thank you soo so so much!

Your reading definitely helps center me as well
>>
>>19323338
>What is the thing underneath the tree?
I think some kind of knight.
Thanks for your reading.
plot twist (? Shes my ex. So I guess the reading is worse than i think.
>>
>>19323298
Last one.

I really dig your taste, anon.

Not so much your question though, I'm bad with generals. Oh well, I'm learning, let's see what comes up.

King of Pentacles
Eight of Wands
Five of Cups
The Fool
Page of Cups (R)
Nine of Swords

It looks like you're an extremely bright and thoughtful person, and you easily have the means to be successful - things often come easy to you, you learn quickly, and you're capable of making good decisions - but you focus on the downsides all the time like you get paid to do it.

You spend so much time feeling sorry for yourself that you let opportunities just pass you by. And this is a shame, because you were once a curious and exciteable person who liked exploring and doing things just for the hell of it. Now you're sullen and dark and keep to yourself.

There's a certain romanticism in being the cynical loner that's too good for everything, but it fucks you over in the end, anon. You need to get back to your roots of trying new things and exploring the world around you and finding your place in it, because right now you're on the path to the nine of swords, which is not a pretty card. You'll find that you've fulfilled your own self prophecy of doom and gloom and you'll feel like a failure. And it sucks because there's no reason for someone like you to be a failure.
>>
>>19323353
Sorry to hear that, anon. I am pining for an ex too. Good luck to you.
>>
>>19323296
2001 is one of those movies i can always re-watch and it puts me in a contemplative mind set, it's also just cool.

that's an interesting read. i do feel like i am mastering what i am doing step by step even though it's challenging, but the finances are not there where i'd like them to be yet.
i have been deciding to practice meditation again more routinely - good tip on the grounding. thanks for the time Ghost.
>>
>>19323252
Thank you for that reading. Opening myself up to other peoples pain to help them has in many ways illuminated many deep things in myself that were previously hidden. The universe really is made up of gives and takes and it's a beautiful thing. Again that sync with an external force guiding me to growth. I'm really paying attention to that now after what the 5th time? Geez haha, thank you so much my man. I'm happy you were able to read those other pulls. I hope your spring love works out, I've been rooting for you. It's weird though because my last pull seemed to hint at you having options of other loves and maybe being a bit promiscuous. Let's see what I have for you today.

Aah it's going to be a long one. Let me finish eating my dinner before it get's cold. I'll first give you the names of the pulls at least while you wait.

An Horatian Ode upon Cromwell’s Return from Ireland
BY A. MARVELL

Life
By Lord Bacon

And for now have prophet to hold you over until I return:

Verily all things move within your being in constant half embrace, the desired and the dreaded, the repugnant and the cherishes, the pursued and that which you would escape.
These things move within you as lights and shadows in pairs that cling.
And when the shadow fades and is no more, the light that lingers becomes a shadow to another light (my eyes saw this as man at first).
And thus your freedom when it loses its fetters becomes itself the fetter of a greater freedom.

Alot of heavy things to reflect upon already. Without reading the rest I'd only give you half of the interpretation here. Key phrases standing out to me already however are "Half embrace" and "Shadows in pairs that cling." It seems without getting to deep, that you're only half heartedly interested in things here. Your heart might be in the shadows clinging to a phantom pairing not yet in your grasp.
>>
>>19323405
I used to work in a movie theater that did midnight screenings and we did 2001 once. I remember keeping it around fully built up for a few days and watched it one night by myself on the big screen all alone after everyone else had gone home.
>>
Hey guys I'm sorry if this is annoying but I'm still confused as to how to ask a question in this thread.
>>
>>19323444
It's best to find a reader taking questions. And reply to their post asking for queries directly.

You can do an "air query" and just post it, but it's unlikely to get answered.

If you can read, you can offer a trade. You're much more likely to get a read that way.
>>
>>19323416
Absolutely, any time I can help you out, you've helped me out so much already!

I was set up last sunday with a girl by my friend, and we got along pretty well, we might see each other again this sunday. Yeah, I do tend to date a lot of different girls, but the one I'm having trouble with is one of a small handful of girls I've ever felt really strongly for. The first couple months of dating her was some of the best dating I've ever done, and maybe I'm just pining for that again. On Monday, I was open and honest with her about my feelings about her disappearing, and that I was worried about her etc. She responded right away and told me that she is at a very transient point in her life right now, and sometimes she pulls away from people (she said she hasn't really talked to or been with anyone lately) and needs to be by herself for a bit. But she thanked me for caring about her and used lots of smiley faces and called me babe a lot (her pet name for me) as we talked further.

I want to take her at her word, I've been lied to so many times in the past, that it's hard. But I'm trying to give her the space she needs, because I do care about her, and I would love to get back to how things were when we started.
>>
>>19323471
She also agreed to give me a text more often, so that was sweet. I think things are okay-ish - maybe I'm over-reacting to things because I'm scared I'll lose her.
>>
>>19323423
cool, what a dream. especially for the stargate scenes.
>>
>>19323132
Did you already hit your limit of 5 readings?
>>
>>19323376
>I really dig your taste, anon.
Thank you Ghost.

>Not so much your question though,
Im sorry, ghost, you see i just needed to know what was it after not asking it for a very long time now, yet still
> I'm bad with generals. Oh well, I'm learning
You are learning, and let me tell you, you completed your task and with a great accuracy.
Thank you

>It looks like you're an extremely bright and thoughtful person, and you easily have the means to be successful
I used to be told a lot in my past, from time to time people still remind me, and you managed to percieve this as well later see that on your reading
>things often come easy to you, you learn quickly, and you're capable of making good decisions
Yeah, this happens every now and then, i used to call it genius mode, just because out of nowhere the solution would appear in my mind, i just needed the time to have it show up.
>but you focus on the downsides all the time like you get paid to do it.
And here we go, youre right, and let me tell you, ive done this a lot that i enjoy seeing the downsides of all now, thinking in negative actually manages to bring me joy.

>You spend so much time feeling sorry for yourself that you let opportunities just pass you by.
I wont hide behind anything, i spend my days feeling sorry for myself and im aware that now im the maker of my misery, yet i must arrive at the logical conclusion of my problems, i must see who will i become.
>And this is a shame, because you were once a curious and exciteable person who liked exploring and doing things just for the hell of it. Now you're sullen and dark and keep to yourself.
yeah
>>
>>19323501
>There's a certain romanticism in being the cynical loner that's too good for everything, but it fucks you over in the end, anon.
I know, but can i truly stop now?

>You need to get back to your roots of trying new things and exploring the world around you and finding your place in it, because right now you're on the path to the nine of swords, which is not a pretty card.
Im afraid of the whole world, i cannot see anything good in it after all this time, yet that belief which keeps me alive must go away, will i truly remain if i do?

>You'll find that you've fulfilled your own self prophecy of doom and gloom and you'll feel like a failure. And it sucks because there's no reason for someone like you to be a failure.
I didnt want that, now sometimes i actively "work" or poush myself towards that, feels like failure is the only option.
If i was meant to be happy, to succeed i would have done so without suffering since the beggining.

Thank you, ghost.
>>
Who's still reading? I can do a dream interpretation as an exchange, but unfortunately I don't do tarot
>>
>>19323507

Still here?
>>
>>19323471
Man everything you're telling me just makes me so happy I left the dating scene long ago. It seems like an utter nightmare, especially now with things like tinder making people almost incapable of forming a connection since you can always be upgraded.

Now that I'm fed and happy let's dive deeper here.

First, An Horatian Ode since it was what I pulled first.

>The forward youth that would appear
>Must now forsake his Muses dear,
>Nor in the shadows sing
>His numbers languishing.
>Tis time to leave the books in dust,
>And oil th’ unused armour’s rust,

The speaker here is addressing you specifically and honestly is sort of calling out your wishy washyness I'm afraid to say as harsh as this is to hear. The speaker is pretty much putting his foot down, calling this wanderlust a boyish nature only fit for youth. You must set aside your muses, or harem of prospective girls if you wish to make any progress with one. These numbers are literally sapping you of your vitality placing you in an unpleasant situation where you're starting to question if deep love will ever occur for you. If you keep jumping from shallow love to slightly more deep love, you're fear will be validated. You need to ground yourself here with a connection that is on the same page. My previous pulls suggest that your spring love is capable of this deep love, but not any time soon as she has a lot of personal growth on her plate.

It seems this is already synced with Prophets pull about living in the shadow of your heart. It's saying stop that.

>Tis time to leave the books in dust,
>And oil th’ unused armour’s rust,

I read this with a tone of a fairytale. It's time to leave happily ever after in the dust of your ideas, if you wish to have the fairy book ending you must set out, oil up your rusted armor and become the knight of your own story. You're more than capable of being prince charming, you just need to save that for a truly worthy princess.
>>
File: 1401595664544.jpg (56KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1401595664544.jpg
56KB, 466x700px
Want to practice scrying. Hit me up with some queries.
>>
>>19323598

do you scry next bf appearances?
>>
>>19323471
This is a super deep pull, as you can see I reached text limit with just the first few lines of one huge poem. I'm afraid giving you the full truth of this might take me all night. To try and focus in on your specific question however, I still feel drawn to your last few pulls for what is to come with this girl. What you told me of her stating that she's transient and needs space only reinforces that feeling for me. The next few weeks will be kept at an arms length I believe. She honestly likes you and doesn't want to hurt you, but she is really scared of this energy of you being in shadow with your heart, always open to the idea of someone beside her. She needs something a bit more stable for what she's about to go through which is why she's withdrawing for now to rally herself for spring. If you are true about your intentions of her. I suggest you retreat from all love for now. Truly cleanse and work on yourself, avoid pursing any flighty energies since they will all be shallow and short lived. They will also damage your chances with her in spring. Just focus on yourself my man while you wait. Your last pull Life only drives home this advice.

THE world's a bubble, and the life of man
Less than a span:
In his conception wretched, from the womb
So to the tomb;
Curst from his cradle, and brought up to years
With cares and fears.

Life is short man, it's a hell of an experience, if you want to go far with others you need to go far with yourself first. Put in the work, and the work will be returned to you twice fold in the future. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>19323598
can you scry next gf appearance
>>
>>19323598
What's the symbol that I'm thinking of look like?
>>
>>19323598

Is the 2-3 month wait still going to take me out of the danger zone in time?
>>
>>19323600

Who knows what I can do.

Let's see..

I saw a lake, with a girl holding her outstretched arms at an angle and walking along the shoreline. She's wearing a short dress - black with flowers on it. Her hair is dark and wavy, but I don't see her face. An asian man, probably mid 20s. Tall, round glasses and wearing a grey sweater. He has a large beard.
>>
>>19323598
my next bf, how are we going to meet?
>>
>>19323574
>>19323606

Thanks for doing this, I appreciate it. I'll take your advice. I'm glad to hear you say that she honestly likes me. I'll call it off with the other girl, because the first is very important to me, but how can I give her something more stable while she is pulling away? I want to be there to help her if I can, and how can I convince her that I I only want her
>>
>>19323624

thanks for trying at least
>>
>>19323615
A girl with thick brown hair, shoulder length, bangs. She's thin, and pale, but has a small amount of freckles on her face. I'm seeing her from her profile, she has a thin nose and pointy cheekbones.
>>
>>19323573
I'm here! :)
>>
>>19323598
can you see my death please?
>>
Looking to trade with someone who can read occult queries well. I do tarot.
>>
>>19323598
Mate, if you manage to reach me, do you think you could scry my future couple.
please.
>>
>>19323644
I can read occult queries well. I'm assuming you can too?
>>
>>19323640
sounds like a qt
thanks lad
>>
>>19323598
Is pursuing writing going to result in failure?
>>
>>19323598
what does my next gf look like?
>>
File: symbol.jpg (6KB, 275x358px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
6KB, 275x358px
>>19323617

I kinda lost what I originally saw, but something like this?
>>
>>19323654
Not OP but, red head, with hazel-ish eyes and a lot of freckles. Average body build. Tries to dye her hair brown. Upward turned nose.
>>
>>19323598
whats my next haircut gonna look like?
is it good
(male with dark-brown hair like kyle maclachlan)
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 564x423px
>>19323598
Will I ever build a decent racecar?
>>
>>19323641

Cool. Query? Scry or tarot?

I had a dream that I was a LEO and I was hunting human traffickers, and I was troubled because I couldn't find them. After a short while I realized that in the middle of the office, which was located on some sort of planar chessboard, that there was a pyramid, and from within the pyramid I was being watched by the responsible party: they were in the "agency". Thing is I'm as far from a cop irl as it gets.
>>
>>19323647
I've had success with them before but it's a bit of a gamble. If you also have one I can do it but I'd have a better chance of being on point if it was mundane. Then again, I could also read you first and you could reciprocate if you feel it's satisfactory. What do you think?
>>
>>19323658
I think I know someone who looks like that. Thank you.
>>
>>19323656
Similar to that but not too identical. It's alright though, the image is a bit of a mess anyway.
>>
>>19323647
I can read them well, want to trade?
>>
>>19323623

An old shelf with books and black and white photos on it. Water softly rippling at a lake at dusk. A kitten's adorable face transforming into a monster and trying to launch its jaws.

I'd say you've got some things to still be wary of.
>>
>>19323679
I'd rather have you confirm one of my /somewhat/ mundane readings for myself. I read on a certain "breakthrough" in a relationship, but I'm having trouble figuring out what causes it. Find that for me, then let me know your gender and query. I'll match your depth.

>>19323688
Yes. What kind of occult queries do you read best?
>>
>>19323695

Welp, at least there is no imagery of imminent death, just a bit of danger from inconspicuous corners. I guess that happens.
>>
>>19323672
Hmm let's go tarot. What do ya need from me?

You may feel like you are trying to get rid of negativity from your own life, and finding that instead it is from outside sources like you had thought, it's actually coming from within.

Another interpretation- You keep trying to do good things in the world but you can't figure out how best to help, and you keep shooting yourself in the foot so to speak
>>
>>19323631

Not sure if you're into that sort of thing, but I just spent a little time going down a waterslide. There was an attractive guy at the top of it.
>>
>>19323696
>>19323696
Outcome and error diagnosis
>>
>>19323680
No problem!
>>
File: 1497652737977.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497652737977.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Can anybody tell me how am I going to do on my next job, will I pass the next test?
>>
>>19323272
Very insightful Scry, thank you. I apologize for the wait, I'm trying to really focus my energy for these readings to give you guys the best results in return. I think I know what buried secret this is calling for me to pursue, I'm already on the trail. Strangely I based my whole life around higher ideals, perhaps I've been naive in thinking I was close.

Oh dear. Well this is a first and is interesting. Your page pull has no name and is by no given name. I'm drawn to the idea of it being Robert Browning based on the style however.

It is simply called V and it is at the top of the page. It just jumps straight into your question.

>Nay more ; for there wanted not who walked in the glare and glow,

I can read and look deep all I want here, but to start your yes and no question off with a direct no more answer seems pretty strong to me. So strong it really overpowers anything else I'm reading here.

>Presences plain in the place ; or, fresh from the Protoplast,

I had to look this up, protoplast refers to a process in fungi and bacteria were the cell walls are removed but the membrane remain intact - usually through the process of digestion. This has a pretty straight forward relation to your question, your walls have been removed, you've dropped your exterior guard to them letting them digest you. However there remains a phantom wall, a survival instinct that drew you here for advice on whether you should be more guarded around them. The answer is yes, please do be less open with them. Their intentions with you are literally to devour, doesn't seem very healthy.

Your verse pull is this:

Robin's Cross
by G. Darley

The words to cross, seem to cast an ominous air of betrayal. Will it all matter in a few months? I can not say, this was not revealed to me. I can say however that you should not be so trusting with these people.
>>
>>19323726
Excellent. If I try to relaunch the work I want to relaunch, would it be successful? If not, what would impede it? I'll match your depth, provide gender(s).
>>
>>19323642

>44:44

First I saw a crow's face up close to mine wearing a top hat. Then I was in a hospital room, single, private. It was sunny outside but the shades were drawn. It sounded very quiet in the hallway. My hands were old and frail and spotted. I was having a hard time breathing, but didn't care to call out to anyone.
>>
>>19323716

Makes sense. My enemy within is a serious one.

I don't need extra info, unless you personally consider it relevant.
>>
>>19323740
>First I saw a crow's face up close to mine wearing a top hat
hmm, reminds me of something.

thank you.
>>
Trading.

What's the type of women I should involve myself with emotionally? My romantic life has been a trainwreck.
>>
>>19323735

>Their intentions with you are literally to devour

You hit the nail on the head. They're pretty fucking shifty and I'm going to have to plan an exit strategy I guess. People make it so hard sometimes.
>>
>>19323636
I sadly think that she needs to pull away and there is not much you can offer her while she does. This is a journey she has to go on by herself. Let her know you're going to work on yourself while she works on herself. Be open and honest with her, tell her you're cutting all love out of your life for now and hope that when she is more comfortable with the idea of doing this for real that she'll let you know.

Just reassure her that you're always going to be a phone call or text away but the ball is in her court now. After this, the most you can do is wait and pray that she is successful in overcoming her own demons. Your success here with her is almost completely up to what she will bring to the table after her journey. Words will be wasted on her in terms of convincing her, actions will speak the loudest while you wait. Your actions will determine her success in many ways.
>>
>>19323743
Hmmm. No extra info then! Thank you ahead of time for the tarot.

And I can relate to the inner enemy thing. Big time.
>>
>>19323646

Uh so, I saw fairies on toadstools with butterfly wings. A mosquito with a lit cigarette for a labrum. It panned out over top of a mass of soldiers wearing gas masks walking in unison.

No idea senpai.

Sorry this probably does not relate.
>>
>>19323793
no problem anon, thanks
>>
>>19323686

Can you show me what I was supposed to see?
>>
>>19323793
when scrying goes wrong

jkjk but this is probably the funniest response I've seen
>>
>>19323802

Ikr.

My head kinda hurts now. Might be a good place to stop.
>>
>>19323809
I feel that, feels bad to overextend yourself
>>
>>19323818
what.
>>
>>19323751
>Dude, I have been there. I wish you the best, I'm sorry you have to deal with this. You seem to be genuine in your search for a connection in this world, for them to betray and use that against you is disgusting. Karma will sort them out though in the end, I'm sure of it.

Capcha was shelf with a bunch of books btw, kek.
>>
>>19323758
Thank you for the advice, I will take it
>>
>>19323822
Computer is bugging the fuck out tonight. Dropped who I was quoting to so I reposted. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19323823

Oh, I intend for it to. I'm plotting to fuck them up just as hard as they're going to narrowly miss fucking me over.

>when you piss off a writer and he casts you as the villains in his book
>>
>>19323838
>>19323749
>>
File: 10101010101010239131.png (40KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
10101010101010239131.png
40KB, 600x502px
>>19323823
>>19323830
See? I didn't add that green text, didn't have it highlighted either. Have had to switch browsers a few times since captcha's will bug out, another reader some how greentexted a piece of one of my reading for someone else without doing it himself. My compooper is legit haunted. Send halp. Even posting this I kept getting aborted errors. Pic related.
>>
>>19323846
Ok np. I just want to know when I can expect to see some notably positive results from the spells I've performed.
>>
>>19323851
Ok I will start yours.

Just a word of warning, lust for results is not recommended, and in fact most authors suggest you to forget about the whole process.
>>
>>19323743
You still around?
>>
>>19323851
It's likely to happen by next week, that's what I was told.
>>
>>19323679
>>19323726
It's been almost 40 minutes since I queried you two. I need to get some sleep. If you read these for me after I fall asleep, I'll read for you tomorrow.
>>
>>19323739
>>19323739
Four of Pentacles, The Moon, The Hierophant, Two of Swords

If its a success? That entirely depends on your circumstances here. If its a new work it wont have the success you hope it will have. There isn't enough solidity in the foundation and materials because of a certain element of instability going into it which effects all of what you are doing. I think you know what I am talking about and have experienced an error like this before but its one of those cases where if you get rid of this unstable element it effects something else in your life that is important. In order to fix it you would need to make the choice anon, I am sorry but it seems like there is no other way around this.

But If This work is serving as a bridge to connect and keep something going from a previous work you've done then it will be a success in terms of longevity because it would continue doing what its been doing without impedement but no changes in level.

Im female. Will I meet a requited love interest in the next few months? When?
>>
>>19323846
Death
Two of pents, queen of pents, queen of cups, sun

First of all take a step back from trying to find a partner for awhile. Death tells me you're going through a transition spiritually and romantic relationships aren't going to stick well right now, so just take a step back, breathe a little, and allow yourself the time and space to enjoy being around yourself again before you bring a woman into the mix.

So for the type of woman you should pursue, what we see here in the cards is 100% waifu. Look for someone who doesn't mind taking on responsibility and juggles it well. This trait can often be seen in women who are working multiple jobs/going to school, etc., or are in pretty tough degree fields (though avoid women in medicine). Ironically you also want a very nurturing woman. One who will love to see you cared for physically. With queen of cups we have a woman in touch with her emotions and is able to express them intelligently and in a healthy manner. I mean, who doesn't want a partner like that? With sun our last card, this shows us a woman who has a particularly positive outlook on life. You won't see this woman playing victim often or looking for reasons to down herself or others. She's decently self confident and enjoys being around others. The type of girl that would get you excited about going out for the night even if you're tired or shy yourself. All in all it seems like the best person to involve yourself is literally the perfect person. Good luck finding someone like that. They're out there but if finding a woman like this is your number one goal, you might end up having to compromise in other areas. Even though she's moderately outgoing and self confident doesn't mean she's a bombshell 10/10. She might be an average looking girl. Just saying.

Mine:
>>19323851
>>
>>19323864
Yeah. There's one though where I'm supposed to acknowledge it a couple times a week. It's a custom spell but has had stellar results in the past
>>
I did reply to your request here:
>>19323864
>>19323877

Although if you want I can delve even deeper.
>>
>>19323888
>>19323696
Sorry friend, something came up.

Page of Wands. Knight of Swords. Five of Wands rev. Ten of Pentacles rev. The Emperor rev. King of Wands.

It's going to be a new challenge that facilitates growth and communication. Perhaps actually more of an opportunity, but I think that it's going to come about more from your own doing. I think there will be another person testing your strength through some underhanded tricks or just simply making a doormat out of you and interfering with your progress, which will not sit well with you at all, and it'd just be instinctual for you to retaliate with force and move things in your favor. I'm not sure what the nature of this relationship is, but it looks like it begets a sort of power struggle.

The Tower. Page of Pentacles rev. Nine of Cups rev.
Now these last few cards do gesture towards a breakthrough, but it also points to things turning sour at some point, perhaps because you make a careless mistake with what you initially put into action. It seems like you'd just be a hair's breadth away from the desired result. Really something that could be avoided.

Female, what is the significance and /or intentions behind the sigil?
>>
>>19323872

Barely.
>>
>>19323904
Ty
Naw I'll take your word for it. I've seen you around here before so if I don't see any results next week I'll hold you accountable voices reader ;)
>>
>>19323914
I did ask about the outcome however:

The sun, three of wands reversed, reversed 10 of cups.

Although it will work, you might not like the results as much. This is mostly because of something that is needing to be addressed:

King of swords, King of cups, Reversed High Priestess

Basically this means that you became overconfident and did not invest as much resources as before in this process.

The reversed High Priestess tells you to not worry as much about the outcome, but rather focus on putting all your knowledge and all your effort into the process, this is reinforced by the Kings of cups and swords.
>>
>>19323123
Anytime you have dreams that feel different could be symbolizing change. For instance the color purple can symbolize your spirituality and a deeper root meaning of tapping into your third eye. The female symbolism can be showing or telling you to tap into that aspect of yourself to boost the spiritual side. For instance, in my family, high intuition runs within the females on my maternal side. Butterflies also have a high symbolism of transformation and change. Just go to the Google and check out each aspect of your dream that stood out for the symbolism and see if anything clicks. You didn't get many responses so I hope I helped a little.
>>
>>19323932
Very interesting. Thank you for looking into it more! There was more I wanted to do with the process, but I couldn't afford anymore. I used almost every dime I had. :( Oh well. The spell was to resolve a situation. As long as the situation is resolved, even if it isn't to my pleasure!
>>
>>19323892
Seems like approximately 4 months, cards confirm. He's a guy with chestnut brown hair, very straight and doesn't seem to use product in it. He looks slightly androgynous. I won't lie, he's not a looker, but his weird and slightly awkward sense of humor draws you initially. You'll likely be hesitant but concede due to this fact.

When you both start dating, you'll initially be regretting your decision and questioning whether you actually like him or are simply going with the motions. While in a moment of serious self-questioning while trying to keep a nice face, he'll mention something that takes you back a step and and causes you to reevaluate on your own time. You eventually figure out that he actually get you. From that point on, your demeanor changes and will be more accepting.

I don't see anything terribly sexual here, it seems rather innocent.

>>19323907
I'll have to read this tomorrow, I almost fell asleep in the middle of my last scry.
>>
>>19323024
Closing the books now. Thank you everyone for your feedback and readings today. I hope with enough practice I can help everyone in theses threads that asks for my help. For now though I just need to pace myself to ensure quality.

Good night, /div/ wishing you all good vibes in all your endeavors.
>>
>>19323872
>>19323909

May have to read you in the morning. Tired.
>>
Trading
How would he react to me if he saw me in person any time soon? Even just in passing?
>>
Can someone do a tarot reading for me please?
>>
>>19323986
I'll trade with you.

I need to know the outcome of my current spiritual path. Is this the best approach? What else should I focus on?
>>
>>19323958
>I'll have to read this tomorrow
That's alright, get some rest.
>>
>>19323996
Ok starting yours
>>
>>19323986
The wheel of fortune, four of wands, the king of wands.

This basically says that this guy would really enjoy that,it would definitely something you want to happen if you want your relationship with this guy to steer in that direction. Upon asking about it, they told me it's even something they'd recommend. Go for it.
>>
>>19323986
Nine of swords
Three of cups
Two of swords

He would flip his shit and contact his friends asking them what to do. Who will then say to avoid you. I don't think you full thought this through what you want to do here. Its not a good idea. Hell likely avoid you at all costs and call amberlamps you know the drill. You dont want a restraining order on you do you. Its not good for the record. Dont do it anonette just wait for him to come around and contact you.
Will he talk to me in the next week or so? How it goes?
>>
>>19323996
Your current progress on your path:
>nine of swords, seven of swords, star rx
Your outcome on this path:
>seven of pentacles, ten of swords, king of swords rx

This current spiritual path isn't right for you. Your growth is stifled greatly as it shows in your anxiety over how you're progressing and what the outcome may be. You see a distant image of what you hope for, but the reality projects a different image. While you may not be actually doing anything wrong by following this path, it just simply isn't right for you. You're not getting the spiritual nourishment that you need, thus this path is actually depriving you from where you should actually be.

What you should focus on instead:
>page of cups, three of cups, chariot

Now I'm no guru. I don't know much about which specific path you should pursue, but what I can tell you is that the path that is correct for you will be filled with companionship and joy; risks both calculated, and caution thrown to the wind all at the same time. Even failures will be fulfilling on this path. The key here is joy. How happy are you? Can you honestly say that you are filled with joy? We all seek fulfillment, so maybe my advice may seem a bit too general for you, but the point of it all is that you will know you're on the right path when even the journey leaves you fulfilled yet craving more.
>>
>>19324011
Well I think he absolutely despises me right now. I offered to see him and he told me no because it would be too dramatic for him right now. In every way it made me feel like it wouldn't make him happy so I stayed away. Sigh....
>>
>>19324012
Yeah that sounds more realistic based on the situation. Shit sucks.

>chariot, page of pentacles, two of cups
He's still unsure about whether or not he wants to contact you but he'll probably end up going through with it. He's trying to resist but he won't be able to.

Want to trade again? I have the same question about the guy I just asked about.
>>
>>19324028
Thanks for the reading, if you want I can look into it further... it seems strange that such happy cards appeared even when things seems so gloomy for you.
>>
>>19324040
Well idk. I wish I could know what he was thinking and feeling on his end. I want him to talk to me. Maybe if you could just look into what he's thinking and feeling and when he might contact me
>>
>>19324028
This anger is momentary, they keep telling me that this will be something he will overcome rather fast. Things will get better, or so they say.
>>
>>19324049
I hope so. I just want him to talk to me...
>>
>>19324038
Three of cups
Knight of pentacles
Hierophant
Eight of cups

This dude is really influenced by his friends, hm? If you get him away from them, then its a hundred percent possibility. Otherwise hes just gonna be focusing on his job prospects. Hes not pursuing other women at least, so you have that to lean on. Just wait out a bit and get his friends away.

Sure, what will he want with me after we talk?
>>
>>19324065
>four of cups, four of swords, magician
This guy wants to have some influence and power over the situation. His feelings make him feel like he is actually weak even though he holds a lot of the power in his own hands. He'll want to keep talking about your relationship and mulling it over. It may actually be a drag for you or become very distressing because it will feel like he is putting on hold. He doesn't intend to hurt you but his emotional ignorance will have a negative effect on you. He will need patience from you and you might need to poke and prod him to make decisions and act more appropriately.
>>
Doing two or three tarot reads.

Pick a bottle and give a query.
>>
>>19324211
The green one. I could really use some guidance. Is a teacher or a master in my cards?
>>
>>19324211
The black one.

What do I do about my father?
>>
>>19324211
The purple swirly one. What do I need to do to find balance? And is it the masculine or feminine aspect that needs balancing?
>>
>>19324218

Would you even listen to one?
Often trying to give advice yourself, you're stuck in a place where the sound of your own voice doesn't make sense anymore. You're repeating the same old things, and despite them working out as well as they did the last time, you're not wanting to change. Listen to the objective view point of others. You keep brushing off opinions of others because they "aren't seeing the whole side of the story", but you're just too close to your own problem to see those people really do have legitimate solutions. Stop looking for someone to reaffirm your beliefs, and instead try to open yourself up to a new perspective.
>>
>>19324211

The yellow / orange / magenta one.

How can I express / get my needs met in a healthy way? ty
>>
>>19324238
Hmmm probably not lol.

Here's my situation. I've felt blocked on my spiritual path. Not much growth is happening, I'm debating on quitting everything to pursue that path though. But I wonder if that's just a cop out for feeling hopeless in love? Well then numbers started to appear, right at the same time as a girl. I thought the universe was sending me a message. Then she ghosted leaving me all sorts of confused. I thought she came to teach me something, but now she's gone.
>>
>>19324229

Not talking, eh? You should probably just apologize for the outburst.
>>
>>19324257
wrong
>>
Please give me a 3 card reading. I have wings and they hurt like a bitch. Please help.
>>
>>19324251
>I thought she came to teach me something

What, like the horizontal shuffle?

Kidding, but that there's love involved gives your cards a little more clarity. It doesn't really change the founding message, but it does explain the basis behind your cards. Normally it's not one or the other, but her absence might be the lesson here. If you're going into things for the wrong reasons then you're going to get stung. Try connecting more with those around you. Stop being such a hermit :^)

>>19324262
okay, thanks for playing
>>
>>19324269
shit, i slipped a disk in my back while leaning over the sink the other night, and im at the beginning of a 40 day abstinence from drugs and alcohol and in so much fucking pain I want to go drink some rum and feel better, it's kept me up all night, i can't read or draw im in so much fucking pain

I am on the verge of breaking my abstinence because of this pain and I can't fucking do that because i've been planning a trip to the black sun on august 21st for months and saving money and the whole thing is about to be ruined, I need fucking help
>>
>>19324272
>okay, thanks for playing
I don't know if you did a drawing but,
>Not talking, eh?
True, but for years now at this point
>You should probably just apologize for the outburst.
That wouldn't help anything, i had many outbursts but this was a long time ago and I'm not the one at fault.
>>
>>19324272
Ok I wasn't sure why I was going into it. I thought I was looking for love but maybe it was just to get laid? I played the love route and not the sex route. I'm not down for meaningless sex though.

I am a hermit. Especially at work where this took place. I wear earplugs, to protect my hearing but also to drown everyone and stay with my thoughts. The hermit aspect definitely hurt in this situation. She's gone though so it's too late now. Maybe next time around. Lol
>>
>>19324282
Damn man. Now I seem like a bitch. Regardless I really want to know the cause behind my own pain. If my magic self causes pain to my real self shit is going down. I just can't see magic properly.
>>
>>19324230

It seems like you're approaching the concept of balance all wrong. You need to work on your foundation of self before you try and make anything else happen. You're neglecting your own sense of humanity and simply trying to achieve success without really considering the repercussions of the action, like someone blindly littering on the ground behind them and only focusing on what's ahead.
>>
>>19324289
How long has the pain been going on? Is there a color associated with it?
>>
>>19324293
Its purple and gold. I'm an expert in my field of Auric magic so I've made enemies but this is making me sweat man.
>>
>>19324294
Its been 10 minutes and constant
>>
>>19324283

The younger energy in this is preventing the situation from moving forward. Ego is strongly being protected, but it's also the one suffering the most. If you want to fix things, you're going to have to be the page of cups and submit to it.

And if it really was that long ago, anon, can't you just let bygones be bygones?
>>
File: wings.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wings.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>19324294
>>19324298
I looked into the darkness for you.

I saw two wings spurt out of a ball, the ball then grew in size. Next I saw the symbols in pic related, dont know if they mean anything to you, white and then black showed up.

Last I saw a Moth with a spiked tail and antennae, it fluttered about and morphed.

It is something strange. But also for me personally seeing wings right off the bat is pretty telling, I wasn't expecting that for something this quick.
>>
>>19324315
Shit. Something big is coming for my section of the magic world. But... I thought I took care of them? Thanks for the info. Auric diving here I go. I'll leave a family member (Auric) if you want updates.
>>
>>19324303
>can't you just let bygones be bygones?
No, my father is irredeemable and while I have forgiven and forgotten about him, the bad times bring the thoughts and feelings back, the root. I must fix the unbalance.
>>
>>19324326
Yes, many changes to come soon, for everyone. But I'm interested, any info is appreciated.
>>
>>19324346
Hey I'm his daughter. And typically he's our first line of defense when it comes to projection combat. Sadly as he said his Auric sight is terrible. Thank you for helping us out. And do you know of any other living Nephallim in the physical world?
>>
Hey /div/! I've done a few trades and readings for air queries here, and decided I'd like to start doing a few readings. I'm not the most experienced, so please bear with me when it comes to how quickly I provide the readings.

I'm willing to do 3 right now, but might come back later as well. If you could, please provide:

>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>A random number chosen by you

And the same, if possible and excluding the random number, for the other person if your query involves someone else too. You can ask to see the runes I pull, but if not I'll just give the reading I get for them.

I'm not the biggest fan of love-life queries, but I will do the first one, if there's multiple.
>>
>>19324359
m
Capricorn
Should I apply for this job? Or would it be a waste of time?
>>
>>19324363
27 Number
>>
>>19324359
male
virgo
coud i become an actor?
>>
>>19324359
Female
Aquarius
What type of job should I go after?
>>
>>19324359

>30
>m
>Gender
>88

How can I stop self sabotaging & hurting myself? ty
>>
>>19324373
>How can I stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw
>>
>>19324363
So, the reading I got was that the short term of this job will be a period of success, achievement, and positive change, but you might struggle with keeping us this positivity in the long run, as it might make you start feeling a little trapped and stagnant. You'll face problems with competitive behaviours and/or authority figures, but strength of resolve and acceptance of change will see you through.

To me, this is saying yes, go for it, but maybe this isn't a career to keep for life.
>>
>>19324359
19324354 here
Male
Taurus
Will I succeed in my mission?
>>
>>19324391
Ok, thank you. I'll try.
>>
>>19324367
>>19324367
Okay ngl, this was a pretty difficult reading to interpret.

I'm going to say that yes you could, but it might not necessarily be something you'd enjoy in the long term. The reading is saying that it'd be very difficult to make any kind of meaningful progression, and a want of safety and financial stability is what would hold you back.
>>
Okay, last one for now, sorry to the rest of you who went unanswered. I might be back in a bit, but hopefully you can get your answers from someone else sooner.

>>19324371
Okay, so I can't exactly get a hold of what job you SHOULD go for, the path that you're thinking of going down would be super hard, in the short and long term. Lots of trials ahead for you I'm afraid. But don't worry, the difficulty will end up being for the better. If you weather the storm, I think you'll come out the other side all the stronger. Good luck, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>19324429
Update:

On second thoughts, maybe something difficult is what you should be going for. Something you aren't necessarily comfortable with, but that will give you a great sense of accomplishment and pride. Just watch out for letting these difficulties get to you.
>>
Am I an indigo child? Im currently 30. I feel like I need to save the world somehow.
>>
>>19324440
Have you seen ghosts all your life? Or feel the pull of the ways of magic? Strange occurances as a child?
>>
>>19324429
>>19324433
Thank you. ^.^
>>
>>19324440
An indigo child is just a New Age excuse for a kid with a behavior problem.
-born feeling like royalty
-tells parents and friends that they know they're special
-doesn't like authority
-usually has trouble paying attention in school

You tell me what that sounds like
>>
>>19324440
If you were a child of prophecy you would have gotten quads, but you fucked that up so probably not.
>>
>>19324446
Since I can remember up until 9 years old I had dreams about my future, some were a couple of days ahead, some would be months ahead.

Im pretty sure I was adbucted at age 7, I remember going to bed and feel like I was floating to the ceiling then slowly start to spin like a compass, I thought it was normal and never opened my eyes because it was so calming.

Currently I dont have many dreams of the future but I am an empath.
>>
>>19324450
I know this will sound like an agent of Moloch but maybe not everything runs upon the will of Kek.
>>
>>19324449
>You tell me what that sounds like
Bad parenting
>>
>>19324452
Certainly strange. Have you ever attempted magic in any shape or form you remember? Even the bs online grimore of spells?
>>
>>19324455
Not with spells or any kind of ritual, ive only discovered that with visualization you can alter reality and be more "lucky" or have the things you want.

It takes a few years to fully believe in the thing you want and most importantly believe in yourself.
>>
>>19324455
Ahh. An empath. Sadly I don't do readings but I am a combat variant magic user so ask away.
>>
>>19324454
Exactly. Literally read that description of an indigo child off of a New Age website
>>
>>19324505
Glad to know I'm not the only one
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
>>19324852
Hit me, whatcha need my beloved?
>>
>>19324858
I'd like to know something general about a friendship between myself (male) and another (female). Just a general thing. Thanks.
>>
>>19324866
Sure thing. Hit me with
>Name
>Quick description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Query (as concise as possible)

<3
>>
>>19324886
Marek
Likes a good breakfast of eggs and ham every morning
Purple icosahedron
How do you see the friendship I have with Vanessa evolving?
>>
>>19324921
I got the feeling of happy parting, and saw your path with hers splits due to another energy; most likely another person on either of your ends. There's a joyousness to this though, and so it's something good for whoever it comes to. From there a drifting apart occurs but will see a connection again in time down the track; it feels like it'll be through less than happy circumstances though. For now have fun with what you have and enjoy the company you give each other, there's still plenty of time as friends to come.
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19324886
Senpai Empath, can i get a reading too? ;c
>>
>>19324995
Query?
>>
>>19324974
This is very accurate. Very, very accurate.

She's a married lady. We've grown close to each other as friends and I'm always hopeful and happy for her happiness with him. If there's a parting of ways, I have a feeling it'll be in good faith and happy circumstances as well. I just hope that the time we spend together lasts a good long time.
>>
>>19325017
Am I going to get better? Will challenging myself a little bit every day bring good things to my personal and mental well-being.
>>
>>19325031
>Knight of Wands rx, King of Wands rx and Emperor rx
I just feel like hugging you now, sweetie.
Girl your energy is all upside-down and all over the place. What's the hurry? You know when we do stuff when we are stressed or in a hasty manner it rarely gets right. Now listen to grandma here, take it easy. I understand the need of making changers in the now but Rome wasn't built in a day. Same goes with us, we're being rebuild brick by brick. I see all these cards about power and energy upside-down telling me you're burying your potential. Sorry for the rambling but I just felt this messy and sad energy scattering my ideas and this urge to hug you. Please be kind to yourself, don't push it let things flow naturally and you'll get there in due time. Be well. <3
>>
>>19325052
Aw thanks Grandmama. I could really use a hug.
What is your query, Ama?
>>
>>19325070
*hugs* I'll send you an email
Just save your energy to get better dear, I'm good for now <3
>>
>>19324449
-born feeling like royalty(check)
-doesn't like authority(check)
-usually has trouble paying attention in school(check)
>>
>>19325083
Thank you. I already feel fuzzy and warm. You are the best! <3
>>
Necromancers are annoying.
It's always like, "Dude, why'd you wake me up?".
>>
>>19323069
Time:
Generally speaking, readings are given for periods of up to one year, or following the year starting at one's birthday. Astrological spreads follow this principle. Celtic cross is generally about 6 months. 4 card cross is usually used for 3-4 months. Other spreads: anything goes. There are no hard and fast rules, the examples given come from tradition, or convention.

These things vary from author to author, or from practitioner to practitioner. But there is some wisdom in medium-term predictions (less than a year, but greater than a month, say) for the simple reason that if gives the querent time to begin to modify things along a more positive axis.

Nothing is set in stone.

Mood: Yes, definitely. If you are depressed, then you will find that you keep drawing 'bad' cards and make yourself feel worse! Give it - and yourself - a rest before reading. Many authors have remarked on this point.
>>
File: daw.jpg (62KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
daw.jpg
62KB, 560x374px
>>19325031
I hope you feel better soon, Angel-chan <3
>>
File: dr.jpg (21KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
21KB, 300x240px
I have a bad feeling about a dream I had last night. I don't want to give away too many details, but could anyone read on if I'm interpreting it correctly and if it is as important as I feel?

If anyone actually wants to do the reading and needs more information, feel free to ask.
>>
Hey Alari, don't know if you're going to see this but just wanted to say thank you very much for the reading. I'm a Virgo, however the information you gave me certainly resonated. Take care and thanks again.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19325278
Tell me whatever your comfortable giving and I'll give it a try.
>>
>>19325330
The dream concerns the safety of a close friend of mine,

She has had some health problems, but my dreams symbolism showed me one of her bad habits posing a serious threat.

I am 21 y/o female and she is 40 y/o female.
>>
>>19325369
Your friend doesn't care about her health and your concern in the real world is blending into your dreams. She will possibly die if you do not intervene, but in the end it is not your choice to make but hers. The fact that you see it as a threat but she does not shows the severity of the situation.
>>
>>19325376
Did you pull cards? (I don't mind either way just wondering what they were if you did)

Yes I believe that this is what is happening as well. I have tried in the past to intervene, but I think maybe it is time to try something more serious. She does not see it as a threat, you are correct.

Thank you very much for your time.
>>
>>19325385
No cards involved, pure intuition reading. Remember, it is her choice to live or die. The most you can be is supportive. Good luck.

However, I just did pull a card to see if there is anything else to know. Knight of Pentacles. I'll let you interpret that for yourself.
>>
>>19325395
Thank you for your help, anon.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19325419
I'll do a three card read gimme your query

I wanted to ask if i should make my moves in her (her initials-TC) and what she thinks of me
>>
>>19325458
Ok.
I want to know if the person I had a falling out with a few weeks ago wants to end this silence between us and talk things out or will want to eventually
>>
>>19325458
What she thinks of you:
Ten of pentacles, emperor, moon

How she would respond to you making a move on her:
Four of Swords, queen of wands reversed, and four of pentacles

She likes you a lot but has some reservations about your personality. She thinks you may be a bit too over the top, maybe a bit too dominant or focused on proving your masculinity or viability as a mate. She's just in limbo right now, so making a move isn't a good idea. She won't respond very well or in the way you want her to. She'll know how she should respond, but she'll pretty much suppress herself and figure making no show of opinion in either direction will buy her more time to feel you out.
Just wait a bit longer until you get stronger signals from her.
>>
>>19325471
>9 of pents, 4 of pents and 5 of cups

Hmm It seems that person is quite offended with what you guys argued over. Was it some heated argument you guys got into?

The repeated occurrence of pents indicates it might have been a money related issue.

Anyways, as for your query you are willing to make amends and offer a hand of friendship but your friend is too angry at this moment to recirpocate.

They might mellow a little in the future but I'd advise you to reach out first and say sorry. If you can show you are sorry and you are not angry at them anymore, they will change their mind as well. Give it one more week or at least 4-5 more days before you reach out.

Hope this would help anonichi
>>
>>19325501
It wasn't money related but money is involved at a level. Just a stressor in the situation. Thanks. I'll give them more space.
>>
>>19325307
Hi dear, thanks for the feedback <3
I'm glad it helped somehow. I assumed Aries because I'm one and the reading was showing similar traits that are commonly associated with the sign.
I hope you're doing fine and having an awesome day.
>>
Trading: did he get my text that I sent him today or did he block me?
>>
File: Venosaur.jpg (585KB, 850x632px) Image search: [Google]
Venosaur.jpg
585KB, 850x632px
Got out of my job early today, so I've got time for a few readings.
>Query (specific is better)
>Gender
>What is a possession of yours that you think best defines you or relates to who you are?
>>
>>19325766
what does she think about me?
male
i possess nothing, (except the pc i'm posting from) and i think that kinda defines me
>>
File: Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg (112KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Diglett and Dugtrio.jpg
112KB, 1280x853px
>>19325759
I'm pretty new to oracle cards, and don't really have a good spread for that type of question, but I gave it a shot to see if I could determine what he's thinking and feeling.

Signifier: Coin
Thoughts: Mountain
Emotions: Lover

Coin symbolizes sadness and utilitarianism, as well as good fortune. I think he's trying to do what's best for himself right now, driven by his emotions. It means neither yes nor no though.

Mountain reinforces the utilitarianism, takes the long view, and also symbolizes protection. He is trying to protect his own emotional state right now.

Lover obviously represents love. He cares deeply for you, despite whatever his actions might be. Whether that is a good thing or not, whether that feeling will persist, and whether it will go anywhere in the future, I'm not sure.

I don't really have a query.
>>
>>19325797
Thank you. That's painful to hear but I believe it is accurate. Thank you again for this. I'm saddened but I want him
To do what he needs.
>>
>>19325766
>How do I keep him interested in pursuing me?
>Female
>My book of dream interpretations
>>
>>19325766
What does my Capricorn think of me? Any romantic feelings?
Female
I'm resilient as fuck, I'm passionate in my work and I'm empathetic and carrying towards the people I love.
>>
>>19325766
she was interested on me or in my boss?
male
my pc,old and still works
>>
File: 1326374082634.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1326374082634.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>19325793
Signifier: Bow
Thoughts: Mountain
Emotions: Magic

None of these are very definite cards. Both bow and magic contain aspects of weal and woe, and both represent control being the most important aspect. Unlike most of my cards, bow doesn't correspond to a particular person. I think that her mind isn't made up about who you are to her yet.

Mountain represents utilitarianism, introversion, and protection. I think she doesn't feel that she's yet cracked your shell, so she doesn't know the "real you" yet. It also represents difficulty. Normally I'd say that she may see this as too difficult to bother, or a challenge to overcome. However, for some reason it's stuck in my head that the difficulty is on your side. It seems like it may be difficult for you to open up, or difficult for you to get through to her, not sure which.

Magic is a strong card, but is totally detached from emotion. It represents the stranger, the unknown. I don't think she has any particular feelings towards you yet.

Looks like you have a challenge ahead of you.
>>
>>19325766
I wear a phurba pendant around my neck
female
Either: What might I have to look forward to in love? or What can I do to further my well being? or What can I do to grow spiritually and improve upon my existing skillset?
>>
File: Flying Types.jpg (103KB, 825x454px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Types.jpg
103KB, 825x454px
>>19325766

>>19325800
>>19325803
>>19325810
These three are the only ones I'll be able to get to. So no more queries please.
>>
>>19325824
it's allright, thanks for the reading
>>
File: me.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>19325828
dat picture
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
File: Gyrados and Articuno.jpg (1MB, 1277x887px) Image search: [Google]
Gyrados and Articuno.jpg
1MB, 1277x887px
>>19325800
Tough one. I did a full spread to get the most complete picture possible.
Signifier: Winter
Virtue: Aurora
Sin: Birth
Sexual: Craft
Mental: Firefly
Emotional: Battle
Physical: Cavern

Winter is a very strong signifier of negative, woe, sadness, death, and danger. I think it's pretty strongly saying not to pursue this course of action, and the rest of these are reasons not to do so. As of now though, I don't know whether these are characteristics of you that would make him not ever interested, or characteristics of him which should have you running. Please do some honest self-analysis, and also dispassionate evaluation of him, and determine who it applies to.

Aurora is a pretty positive sign for a virtue. It represents kindness and wonderment. So that is a good thing to have or exhibit. Birth is an odd one for a sin. It can represent gluttony, greed, and sloth though, so watch out for all of those.

Craft is another odd one for sex. It represents seriousness, subordination, and even birth. Could be that pregnancy is likely? Or just that the sex is or will be kind of boring? Combined with cavern for physical - exploration, thefts, and general negativity - and either the appearance isn't up to standard or someone will be losing money if you continue this course.

Firefly represents chaos and very short time spans, as well as love and lust. Could just be that your mindsets don't quite match up, and there would be a lot of mixed up thoughts from the match? Could be that whoever this relates to has sex on their mind a little too much. Which is an odd counterbalance to the sex card being so dull.

Battle is a very strong negative signifier with emotion. You would grow to hate each other. It's a real bad idea.

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
Trading.

Faggots.

>Name and question please.
>>
File: Articuno.jpg (15KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
Articuno.jpg
15KB, 300x216px
>>19325803
Signifier: Winter
Emotional: Birth

The signifier seems to say that it may be a bad idea. It's a pretty strong negative indicator. However, it does seem like feelings of love are just starting to grow. They feel happy around you.
>>
>>19325889
Interesting, totally not the vibes that I have gotten. We have just met each other, though so I suppose there is a lot of room for change. He certainly seems interested so maybe I need to get to know him more and see if there's anything I should be wary of.

The pregnancy seems most likely if that's the case, as the sex was not boring in the slightest.

Interesting read, thank you.
>>
>>19325911
Perhaps it was a hard read because I didn't specify the guy I'm speaking of as well. There are a few men interested in me at the moment... lol
>>
>>19325766
I'm having a stressful time right now. Did I make the right decision by stepping down from my current position at work? I'm transferring back to my old location, and I'm being put through a guilt trip by my current manager.
>Male
>Vitamix, I guess. and a fridge loaded with produce.
>>
File: 1310887332650.png (370KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1310887332650.png
370KB, 500x336px
>>19325810
Signifier: Mountain
Thoughts: Birth

Mountain is a pretty strong signifier towards the superior in a superior/subordinate relationship. Sorry dude.

But the thoughts are just starting to develop, so you still may have a chance if you pursue. Mountain has some additional connotations of difficulty and obstacles, so I don't think it'll be easy for her to get with or be with your boss.
>>
>>19325918
>>19325766
Just saw this >>19325828
Sorry! Maybe someone else can help me. :)
>>
>>19325922
thank you, it set me free from my thoughts.
>>
>>19325899
Janine
Will he talk to me soon? About what? I do tarot
>>
>>19325899
I'll go by M.
general read?
what can you pick up on? maybe what might be headed my way on my current course or what I should be focusing on?

Whatchoo want?
>>
>>19325766
What specific deck are you using?
>>
>>19325933
>Will he talk tome soon.

Yes. About mistakes you both made. I'm assuming romatntic mistakes, but I guess it could be other stuff. He would like to "come back" with you, in some way.

Overall, looks good if you want him to come and start blabbing at you. However, he is not going to do it for a while. It will be within a few weeks I guess.

Tarot-surprise me!

>>19325938
>what can you pick up on

Almost anything, not to toot my own horn here.

You've been selfish towards your family and very close friend (I say friend because it feels like you do only have one close one.) Because you are attempting to branch out and meet new people. Meeting people is good, but trying to fit in too much and staying out late while ignoring people is not good. Balance your relationships bruh.

Annnddd...surprise me as well!
>>
File: 1306385711694.jpg (250KB, 1900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1306385711694.jpg
250KB, 1900x1050px
>>19325827
I think I did a reading for you before. I remember you describing your pendant. I'll go for a challenge and do all three questions in one reading.

Signifier: Adventure
This is a very clear one - you'll want to explore what is signified by the rest of the cards to further your pursuits in that area.

Emotional: Sword
This represents seriousness and pragmatism, as well as charity and diligence. While it is a very spiritually-fulfilling card, it doesn't seem like love is in your immediate future.

Physical: Hand
Hand is very much about control, and is also simultaneously a very physical and spiritual card. You control your own fate, you control your own choices, and you control your physical well-being. It represents the virtues of dilligence, kindness, humility, and chastity (so maybe that no-love thing is a good thing). It also represents invigoration and physical activity. Get up, get out, and get moving. That will help you physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Spiritual: Stars
Magical: Knowledge

This is pretty clear. Stars represent heaven, patience, and pragmatism. Knowledge obviously speaks for itself. If you are looking to improve your magical and spiritual talents, take your time and do some research. You will always have guidance if you take the time to look for it.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19325899
Call me Scryfag. Find me something useful.
>>
File: Untitled.png (31KB, 249x348px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 249x348px
>>19325766
That's it for me. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

>>19325939
I made my own oracle card deck actually, though I found all the drawings online, and just adjusted them as necessary.
>>
>>19325955
Nah. Been hitting up existing friends but people have been busy except for Gus. Have been pushing myself to open up to get over my social anxiety. b: Haven't done as much with my grandpa lately but still see him daily. Can't really visit Robin until I get an actual weekend day off because it's an hour just one way to see her.

So yes and no.

Have you been really restrictive of yourself recently?

Pulled Four of Wands and The Tower for what you should focus on. Depending on your situation, I'd say this is suggesting indulging some and having some time with people you have fun with just completely letting go.
>>
>>19325966
Well.

Do you happen to have a fear, due to something having to do with dark water? I assume it is actually from water scrying in the dark. As many scriers do, you saw something "JESUS FUCK WTF" levels of weird.

I feel like it was a female, and something about her eyes were...wrong. She's screaming in the water, which is when you noped out.

If this is not LITERAL, I assume it is a warning about going "fishing" when you scry, assuming you do actually scry and didn't pick a name. If it is literal, you practiced something occult. Saw a scary thing. And now you are hesitating when it comes to doing the same thing, or asking the same questions.
>>
>>19325960
That all fits very well.

I think overall what I can take from that is to keep doing what I'm doing. Explore, be curious, but moderate in my actions. Focus on balance within instead of trying to please everyone around, but still practice compassionate kindness.

Thank you.
>>
>>19325977
>Have you been really restrictive of yourself recently?

I've been drinking less. But plan on burning through a 12 pack tonight. Does that count as indulging?
>>
>>19325992
It sure does.

I was thinking you also could have picked up on that I'm neglecting home chores like laundry and straightening things up. Lol
>>
>>19325977
And that's the alias you pick?

Jenine?
>>
>>19325766
I'd like to know what are things i should do to get myself out of this bullshit that i've been trapped in for years
male
My guitar
>>
>>19325985
>Do you happen to have a fear
No

>due to something having to do with dark water?
No

>I assume it is actually from water scrying in the dark.
No

>As many scriers do, you saw something "JESUS FUCK WTF" levels of weird.
Plenty of weird things, nothing has really shocked me.

>I feel like it was a female, and something about her eyes were...wrong. She's screaming in the water, which is when you noped out.
I don't recall having seen something like that.

>If this is not LITERAL, I assume it is a warning about going "fishing" when you scry
I don't, I typically ask a specific question.

>you practiced something occult
I have most of my life

>Saw a scary thing
Haven't been scared by something occult-related in like 7 years.

>And now you are hesitating when it comes to doing the same thing, or asking the same questions.
Nope, no hesitation on my part.

Did you still need me to read something for you?
>>
File: 2386789399_17bc151f45.jpg (137KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
2386789399_17bc151f45.jpg
137KB, 500x382px
>>19326015
If you would be so kind.

I try, sometimes I do ok. Sometimes I fail. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>19326004
M
for Megan.
I was number 2.
b:
>>
>>19325955
Four of pentacles
Eight of pentacles
The devil

Theres a lot of stagnancy in your work right now even though you are working hard at your job. You see it as worth it even though there has been no promotion yet because of how much you like it.
>>
>>19326022
Give me a specific query, and I'll get on it.
>>
>>19326023
eesh...

I'm dropping the ball today.
>>
>>19326026
It isn't a job. It's college and parenting. And I hate it. I see how women can go crazy and drown their children. The only reason i'm doing it is because I think my wife may actually drown my children.

But you are correct. I'm going absolutely crazy due to how bored I am.
>>
>>19326032
Uhhh....

What will happen if what my wife and I discussed ever happens?

Bonus points if you can figure out what it is.
>>
Stupid question to ask but who's currently doing readings?
>>
>>19326046

What exactly was he correct about? Looks like he was wrong pretty much everywhere and didn't make a single accurate guess based on what you said.
>>
>>19326068
Stagnation, yo.
>>
>>19326036
You picked up that I was pushing myself socially and hung out with the same friend twice.

You also picked up that I've been socially insecure recently. That's why I'm pushing myself to get over all that anxiety and get back to being a social butterfly out having fun. Kinda worked last night
Oooooo ya'll wondering if your gonna have another kid?
>>
>>19325899
Yue
will the effect of h dissipate
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No health/death shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit

Requirements:
>A Single Roman Numeral
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19326104
Oh. Nice!

And no. Hell no.
>>
>>19324359
>24
>F
>Aquarius
>5

What can I do to help me get through past abuses, and am I handling current ones well?
>>
>>19326137
7, yellow, triangle. I am trying to "crack the code" to my business success, but I'm probably affecting myself in a negative way. Not sure. I would like to pinpoint what is my issue to solve it. Will I? Will my business flourish and financially support me asap?
>>
File: hellooo.jpg (176KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hellooo.jpg
176KB, 2560x1440px
Will do a full 10 card spread for a trade.
S, female, Scorpio Pisces rising.
Would like to know about my career as an artist and activist.

Also, where was talk about animal guides in these threads before, anyone care to point me in the right direction of what a turkey vulture and hawk mean?

3 card readings for the first three people to get at me. Requirements.

First initial
Sun sign
Song you feel relates to your query
Query

If it involves someone else, include their initial and sun sign as well please.
>>
>>19326164

heLLlloOOOo
>>
>>19326164
L virgo female
https://youtu.be/3lscp1GCjUQ
Can I have reading for love in the next few months? :) i am single now, hoping it will pick up and u can tell me something about my future man?
>>
>>19326137
>V
>Blue
>hexagon
>What can get me through past abuses and am I handling the current ones correctly.
>>
>>19326184
Page of Pents, Page of Cups reversed, Knight of Cups reversed.

What I take from this is that you will meet someone scholarly, intellectually stimulating, but they will have little desire to create or contribute much to either your relationship or society. My advice would be to pick up an artform and date an artist.
>>
File: twinpeaksbluerose.jpg (131KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaksbluerose.jpg
131KB, 1280x672px
>>19326180
Would you like a reading, friend?
>>
File: hellooooo.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellooooo.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
>>19326576

b/female/pisces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iBgTqz_-vY
can i have a love reading too? as in what my next boyfriend will be like. thank you~~
>>
>>19326565
Thanks i am a n artist on the side hobby
>>
>>19326590
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
>>
>>19326164
>turkey vulture and hawk mean?
In what context, was it on a dream? Are these animals showing up a lot in your life lately?

I think I've talked a wee bit about animal guides in a thread some time ago, was it you who asked about them?

For animal guidance/spirits I use this website for reference https://www.spirit-animals.com but I think the meaning of each are also personal, in the sense of how you can relate to each animal.

For example: Most people hate snakes, some are scared of them, I actually like them, they fascinate me, so if I see a snake in a dream (again depending on the context) I'd see as something positive. Snake symbolism can be betrayal, danger, poison, jealousy etc. But also a symbol of wisdom, health, knowledge...
>>
>>19326590
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
>>
>>19326607
Probably was me, and then I accidentally abandoned thread.

Awhile ago a hawk pretty much "gave" me a feather, I was watching him groom and he threw it down in my direction and didn't fly away when I retrieved it. I've been seeing a lot of hawks in real life, and today a vulture flew directly over and circled only maybe 10 feet above me.

I usually see snakes as very beautiful healing growing creatures, but I am an optimist...
>>
>>19326590
Seven of Pents reversed, Five of Wands reversed, and Two of Cups.

My take on this is, it's not or shouldn't be anyone you already know. Whoever you may be hoping for specifically will be a lot of work with little gain. Maybe in the near future you'll make new friends, get a new job or something else that puts you in a different peer group. Here you may find someone you vibe with rather delightfully.
>>
>>19326052
I tried several times locking in to what exactly you two talked about, but it was all over the place. I got moving, family moving in, moving in with family, and a bunch of really weird things involving marital activities with people you're not married to. I'm guessing you and I simply can't connect to each other.
>>
>>19326164
a
leo
justin bieber - cold water
will i have a qt like f?
>>
>>19326658

i'm not really sweet on anyone right now, i'm just kinda going along with the flow as they say. thank you, interesting read
>>
>>19326680
I'm not going to listen to Justin Bieber or do your reading.

Partially because I have to leave, sorry. Might be back later.
>>
>>19326680
>justin bieber

BURN IT WITH FIRE
>>
New Thread:

>>19326819
>>
>>19323907
Still around? I'll post in the new thread.
>>
>>19327101
Yeah, I'm here.
>>
>>19327148
Posted in new thread
>>19327263
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.