[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As I was trying to fall asleep, yesterday night, I got into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 802_orig.jpg (249KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
802_orig.jpg
249KB, 1100x618px
As I was trying to fall asleep, yesterday night, I got into a state of consciousness that I have never experienced.
I was thinking about music, and suddenly I felt a ''bump'', as if my entire body teleported 3mm beneath where I was. It felt like when I am half-asleep, but the difference is that I was now hearing music fully orchestrated in my head. I could add any instrument I wanted, I could add even people talking about whatever I wanted. As this was happening, I started having some weird hallucinations. I was able to move around my house, it was perfectly mapped and it really felt like I was using my entire body, yet what I was not really seeing the spaces in which I was travelling. It was more like an abstraction, a chaotic picture in shades of greys, which looke pointillistic, costantly shifting. These weird images somehow were giving me all the informations for me to travel great distances in places that I actually know. I'm serious, the places I was visiting were basically 1:1 replicas of what I could see awake 8 hours later. At some point I fell asleep.
This was probably the weirdest experience of my life, and I'll be honest: I want more.
What the hell was that? Why did it happen and how can I trigger it again?
>>
Teleportation is possible I swear
Try to enter the infinite and pop out of interspace in some girl's bedroom
>>
Astral projection you lucky fucker.
>>
Who else hears symphonies when they focus on the symphonic music of the angels from a past encounter.
>>
>>19321984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWWG75lLemA

I dont hear it anymore or I just dont remember the music
>>
>>19321969
What about it? Is that something random or can one learn how to astral project consistently? I thought that it was new-age shit, but what I've experienced yesterday night was real: I was in it! Regardless, the ability to actually create music in my head seems priceless, and since I've got no imagination (I'm aphantasic) the ability to imagine is miracolous to me.
>>
I've had similar experiences just before sleep paralysis, sort of like a period of lucidity where I can fly around the house (although there might be subtle changes).

I vividly remember this one time during sleep paralysis where I could hear the song purity by slipknot. I hadn't heard that song in years, yet it was playing in my head, every instrument was precise and I could hear all the vocals as clear as day. I know your post wasn't about sleep paralysis but I thought I'd just share
>>
>>19322029
I think it might have been sleep paralysis. There were times in which I would maybe hear a sound from outside, and as I would hear it I would only partially focus on my actual body. It was a weird experience: my skin was very sensitive, and I truly felt disconnected from it (but this was met with a neutral reaction). Also I remember that at some point I opened a little my eyes: what was behind the eyelid was still covered by those hallucinations (or astral projection, as that other anon said), yet I was also able to look at my window. While this was happening I was orchestrating a very fast, complex and wild string ensemble in my head. As weird as it may sound, it was probably one of the most beautiful moments of my life. It's like I had discovered a completely new, alien way of existing.
>>
>>19321957
I'm probably asking too much but I'll ask anyways... I want you to experiment and post results here (if thread still exists) or on a new /x/ thread.

What I want you to do is write down the details of your day and how you felt before you forget. (Possibly emotion, stress levels, and whatever the fuck else may have setup the perfect conditions for astral projection.)

Then try to replicate that entire day right up to falling asleep listening to music. Could even be more than emotion or mental influences, could also be physical -- how you were laying, and whether or not you had a beer or two.

Then if you're able to replicate just post results so others can try.
>>
>>19322063
It might very well be sleep paralysis. What I find strange about it the most is the music. Did you hear it really clearly? Mine sounded 'clear', as if I was literally listening with headphones on. I'd love to know more about it
>>
File: PepeAcidMonster.jpg (176KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
PepeAcidMonster.jpg
176KB, 800x712px
>>19322065
I second this, it'd be interesting to see what conditions are best for inducing said states
>>
>>19322088
Yes, and I could control it intuitively without any problem. I could stop it at any moment and have any sort of sound pop in (wether instruments or sounds I made up), and I could compose music with multiple melodic lines at all times, fully orchestrated. I made symphonies, angelic choirs, experimented with sounds (in a way that I honestly can't replicate I could treat percussions as organs: I could hit a snare and have it ''going on'' in a way that I can't replicate). As I mentioned earlier, I could even have voices of people I knew (and even made up voices) talking about whatever I wanted. Basicaly, I had full control over what I could hear.
>>
>>19322065

what did he eat that day also
>>
File: PepeAcid.jpg (99KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
PepeAcid.jpg
99KB, 499x499px
>>19322127
That's truly baffling, that must have been one hell of an experience. I wasn't able to control the music I was hearing unfortunately.
>>
>>19322011
>I thought that it was new-age shit
Of course you did
>but what I've experienced yesterday night was real
Of course it was
>I was in it
Of course you were

Not so nice to on the other side of the crazy spectrum, is it? Quite confusing, and no one ever listens to a single word you say at face value.
>>
>>19322411
Yeah, my bad I guess.
Can you tell me more about astral projection? Are you experienced in it? Can you give me any lead on how to master this state of mind?

And more in general, is this the only type of ''existential'' shift one can make? Are there new ways to experience reality that are already built in our brain?
>>
>>19321957

Wait till you can control it, changes everything.
>>
>>19322437
How can I control it if I can't even trigger it again?
>>
>>19321957
RESEARCH Deja Vu - and help this kid build his time machine >>19312552, YOU ARE NOT ALONE
>>
>>19322443
Its random you wait for it and then play it. Temporal Lobe Time Anomaly

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.
>>
>>19321957
It's like when I hit the bong too hard
>>
>>19322971
>hit the gravity bong
>close my eyes
>I'm in hyperspace
>I can only hear shitty drone music and monotonous choirs

Another proof that drugs are shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.