[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precognitive Dreams, Clairvoyance , Deja Vu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: Time Travel Eye.jpg (23KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel Eye.jpg
23KB, 236x334px
ITT we discuss our experiences. How to expand our abilities. How to Test for said experiences. And how we could possibly refine the action occurring into an actual time machine capable of moving more than imagery from our visual cortex.
>>
>>19312552
Last week I dreamed a girl who died the night I dreamed her. I've known her for years but never in my life spoke to her or anything, she was a friend's sister. She was murdered.
>>
>>19312552
after i staterd yogic breathing technics and power meditation my telepathic ability has been bosted and i started to be more aware and noticing alot of synchronocities
>>
I have read several books on what is actually occurring in the brain while people experienced these phenomenon and it was stated to be a Temporal Lobe Time Anomaly , having experienced this myself in documented dreams in which I woke up and wrote down a future event witnessed from my visual perspective, I think it occurs during the increased electrical activity during REM sleep in the visual cortex, a water molecule inside your brain might become super charged and make the phenomenon occur, emotional states also sometimes traverse time and space back to a dream.
>>
To test this a person would have to be hooked up to a numerous amount of brain monitoring machines (fMRI, EEG, ect.) for weeks or months while sleeping and awake waiting for the Dream/Event to occur and they would be a similar coppied pattern of brain activity. That would tell us the brain regions activated, duration of vision, and time that they occur in relation to the time in dream. Find a pattern in this and unlock the cosmos
>>
>>19312586

Hmmm I have Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, did a big post on it the other day, would you know anything connected to that?
>>
>>19312552
Well I experience of state of disconnection where I can see in the future for a few seconds(Im in front of our time for like 4 or 5 seconds).Any way to train this ability?
>>
>>19312722
My best friend in high school had that and died third year of college having one, we talked about it a lot and he would get deja vu right before a seizure, I always joked with him that he got a broken superpower and I got one that works, we talked about it being an early stages of evolution, one day in PE class we were playing hockey, he was goalie I got the puck and scored a goal on him he didn't even move as his team got pissed at him, then we noticed his hand was twitching, he told me right before he had it like he had seen it before, we later found the name for it (Deja Vu) after watching the Matrix, take care of yourself new friend
>>
>>19312764
I won't bother posting it again cos its 3 full posts worth, but basically that is exactly what happens to me. Except a couple of really bad ones where I have seen known things a few seconds before hand, as though I had been informed. Interesting stuff.
>>
>>19312749
Dreaming or Awake when visions occur?
Look up Deja Vu, mine last for 15 seconds to 45 seconds. I internally mark the events by saying a word to every time I get that feeling, try to get excited the when having them to make yourself more alert at the time of the vision, write down what your visions were before they happen
>>
>>19312784
When you get that weird feeling like you've seen it before as quickly as you can tell someone and lay down, I know you don't get much warning, keep safe by playing off that feeling of Deja Vu
>>
>>19312557
When the dream happens the night of the death this is actually the deceased spirit passing through you, sorry bro you're not profit
>>
>>19312562
Mastering the mind body connection to open your third eye, when things synchronize for me it's always a spiral pattern of many spirals colliding, like the snails shell and our spiral galaxy, its universal bra
>>
I constantly have the feeling of Deja Vu.

Somebody can redpill me on this?
>>
>>19312876
Basicly an super charged water molecule in your visual cortex transcends time and space to send visual imagery and emotional states back in time that appear as a prophetic vision of the future in a dreamlike state of REM activity. Temporal Lobe Time Anomaly decode this and Time is Humanity Bitch
>>
>>19312876
Its a feeling like you have seen this before, like a short video clip you you have already watched while knowing your experiencing it for the first time. feels weird how the world was wired
>>
>>19312784
Another thought about the PE seizure day. I have a permanent visual memory of the goal scored on a kid having a seizure that was a Deja Vu for me too two people having this occur in the same room same time, it made me question if this is an unseen disturbance in electrical brain activity that spreads through us in a patterned way. question everything
>>
>>19313091
Out of the 1000+ seizures I've had (all as discussed before) I've had those couple that have gone a stage further to actual knowledge of what is about to be said for example. Both had a noticeable mental (and slightly physical) drop, like you just hit a new stage of deja vu. I would love to know what extra level of brain activity that is, but I doubt I ever will.
>>
>>19313172
I feel the drop too, almost like a feeling of vertigo, floating in your own consciousness slightly awestruck, what I rationalize it as is portals through time and space in your brain do weird shit with gravity, is the cause of your seizures a benign brain tumor?
>>
>>19313172
Can you link to a thread archive, I am interested
>>
>>19313394
>>19297121

I'm out now, hopefully this thread is still up tomorrow. Thanks.
>>
I have a couple of things to share.

The first is a little like deja vous but something a bit different. I feel like I have gone back in time and am reliving an old happy memory. It usually happens when things are going pretty good, having a good day. This will last for hours and has happened maybe a dozen times. When it is happening everything gets a slight amber hue. I also know what is going to happen next like the dog is going to bark, the phone will ring, what someone is going to say. I know it sounds like deja vous a bit but it's at least a different category compared to other more typical deja vous experiences. And it is always pleasant, like I said, like reliving a wonderful old memory. I do feel a fair amount of some kind of separateness or detachment when it happens.

The other thing is about a 'vision' I had during meditation. in short I was moving here and there and stopped at a house (never seen it before) It was winter and a man came out to walk his little dog, slipped on the ice and broke his leg. I felt the pain like crazy and came out of the meditation. A few months later in the spring I met a guy for the first time and he began to tell me about how he broke his leg. I tactfully asked him a few questions about the shape of his house, dog description and so on and everything was right on the nose. I pooped a little.

I have also seen things that did not come to pass but I feel these were potential futures or outcomes and things I did between vision and event changed the outcome. Either that or in hindsight I had misinterpreted what happened, like "Oh, that's what that was about" What I saw was accurate I just made the wrong conclusion.

Thoughts bros?

Love!
>>
Probably once a month when I'm dreaming or daydreaming I'll kind of get a vision which usually ends badly. Then later it will actually happen, without the shitty part. Usually lasts less than a minute, mainly just visions of random conversations.
>>
File: Juicy Lucy.png (757KB, 1440x577px) Image search: [Google]
Juicy Lucy.png
757KB, 1440x577px
>>19313631
Jamais vu the opposite of Deja Vu where the mind goes back, is it kind of like reliving a past day dreaming back from the present. I cant find the right words to describe it right now.

Do you think the vision of the guy caused you to ask him questions while your subconsiosione painted a dream of him slipping that you perhaps could have sent back in time to yourself? I watch a lot of movies and I get weird dreams of me internal discussing plot elements of a movie that I write in my notepad as a good idea. And then as I watch the movie weeks or months later I realize where the idea comes from with the same internal dialogue I said to myself from the dream in the past. A couple months before watching Lucy with Scarlett Johansson i scribbled down some shit and thought I was going to design a biological computer, thats how it messes with me

I get the feeling of a memory void when I believe I might have changed a future event. Which always leaves me wondering if i did anything at all. If I changed the event i wouldn't have had the dream paradoxical shit.
>>
So I recently stopped smoking weed a few weeks back, and as a result I've started dreaming for the first time in months. Little known fact, Marijuana acts as both a sleep aid AND a dream suppressant, so its been weird seeing fucked up shit in my dreams again. I've had issues with nightmares and general problems sleeping since high school, and not having something to curb it is starting to get to me. Any suggestions or advice? Something like fast-acting lucid dreaming would be nice. Also, would meletonin be worth taking in my situation, or would it fuck my dreams up even more?
>>
>>19314149
What kind of nightmares are you getting? Like supernatural haunting shit or something based on reality? I personally think that melatonin would fuck with your nightmares even worse but anything is worth a shot.
>>
>>19314149
Masturbate before sleeping, the release of endorphins relaxes you and your dopamine levels dont fire off those angry scared feeling that wakes you up,

Just buy some edibles with CBD (not THC) its a natural anxiety relief without psychoactive affects.

Ambien I thought enhance my dreams.

Im not a doctor but I did stay at a holiday inn last night.
>>
>>19314220
Well I have a few reoccurring ones, not the same ones exactly per say, but they follow the same ideas. Either me being chased, me getting into fist fights and my punches do nothing with my victims laugh at me, or floods and other similar natural disasters like hurricanes. And that's on the good nights. Thank god I haven't had anything with sleep paralysis since I was a senior in HS, can't forget that shit if I tried.
>>19314245
I'd buy some edibles, but weed's illegal in the state i'm living in for the summer. The state I go to college in has it legalized, but that still a couple of months away.
>>
File: Ayurverda.jpg (101KB, 728x486px) Image search: [Google]
Ayurverda.jpg
101KB, 728x486px
>>19312552
personally i dont like lucid dreaming/being in control of my dreams, because i believe its me over-riding a potential message [my]God wishes 2 convey 2 me; i have learned tho, that the best way for 'The Him/It' to convey his&her's message, is for me 2 remain in a state of half-sleep & half-awakeness -- a state where i am dreaming while awake essentially

>How to expand our abilities
expand ur awareness
>>
>>19314123
that had not occurred to me... interesting perspective and awesomely valid point
>>
File: images (13).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>19314123
hey bro. I read up (wikipedia style) on jamis vu and deja vu and I guess it's really intense deja vu.

It's like this. suddenly hearing and old song you knew by heart that you had not heard in many years. You can sing along word for word knowing exactly what comes next.. one instance was a particular evening where my sweet and I had found some morel mushrooms and made a meal around them. just the way we entertained ourselves during the preparation, the smell of the shrooms cooking, what they tasted like and so on was so familiar yet I had never in my life eaten, prepared or even been around morel mushrooms. but I knew exactly what they would smell like cooking before I cooked them and what they tasted like. (might have repeated myself a bit, operating on 3 hrs sleep in the last 36hrs.)

seems like normal deja vu is momentary but this goes on for hours and I'll know something before it happens like "the phone is going to ring, it's my friend maynard" then ring.. ring.. all like hearing the old familiar song and the current moment is me singing along (living the moment again) and there is this notable feeling of detachment like I'm inside my own head looking out.

I hope I am making sense, I usually explain better but really tired and finally can get some rest in a few minutes. forgive my babbling
>>
File: perspective shift crappy sketch.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
perspective shift crappy sketch.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>19315351
and the color shift. Everything gets an amber hue to it like I'm wearing those yellow/amber driving glasses.

anyone know or speculate why the color shift and why amber?

there is a sketch i have seen posted before that I relate to but don't know the artists original thoughts. cant find the dang thing so I made a simpsonesque potato quality sketch to illustrate.

I hope this thread is still around in the morning.. g-nite bros and sis's. sleep, those sublime slices of death...
>>
>>19315351
Buy the ticket take the ride.
I feel the same thing when listing to new songs ive never heard. A new song will come on the radio and i can whistle the whole thing before it ends, Maybe your brain makes a better connection to the auditory and smell parts that get sent back in time, I can only remember visual details clearly, other senses i cant recall. I have a stronger deja vu feeling when experiencing new stuff, rather than performing a simple mundane task that part of your normal routine.

When you are trapped in your consciousness watching things happen again can you talk to yourself in the past/future. I internally tell myself things while they are happening, its like having a twin of me sharing a brain where we can both talk. Note: Never tell a psychologist you can talk to yourself in the nexus of a deja vu, they hear the word voices and start throwing pills at ya

Its hard to describe something with words that we dont have words to describe it with.

Thinking back I have had some orange dreams, the event starts in the visual cortex so maybe a color is not getting trough clearly. maybe you could play off the color and feeling you get
>>
>>19315714
And use it to send yourself information to change your future.

In order to make a time machine, someone would have to get a vivisection to isolate the areas in the brain used (any volunteers for a live brain dissection?) copy the electrical pattern that creates the rip in time and space, find the water molecule electrified with a chemical tracer in both future/past and apply that to a large scale machine. If we can track individual water molecules with precision you could reform the person on the other side, or it might be such a thing by using the same water at both ends and not losing any to evaporation in a special room, we could just walk through without reassembling the person, you could not travel back to before the time machine was created only forward, before the time machine would require you to jump electronically through molecules back to a spot to steal matter from, my brain hurts gimme second
>>
>>19315977
Another thought using a superconductive liquid that does evaporate would be sufficient. Liquid helium electrified and you pass right through like walking through a doorway. I'm getting a weird feeling like I might have already built this. Testing this on earth might have created a black hole, so we should be trying to avoid this and limit portal testing to off planet sites.
>>
>>19316073
Besides you going al larpy at the end your theory makes sense, if you accept that time perception happens in the brain.
>>
>>19316078
You got a better way of building a time machine? My timeline is not linear I jump randomly back and fourt in my own subconscious, black holes with gravity is not something to expirament with. Not Larping just Deja viewing
>>
>>19316120
Yeah Delorean and flux capacitor, it was a way better movie than the one your writing, fake phony fraud, good imagination though bro
>>
>>19315977
Great staring point for a time machine, time is a cognitive perception so why not copy functions of the brain to make one. Your science makes sense to me.
>>
>>19313490
Your welcome to post crazy autistc mind ramblings in any of my threads, that's all that comes out of me when it talk about it. It's like I give up a part of my mind that has the ability to communicate for the part that can understand the unseen nature of the universe, equivalent exchange
>>
>>19314351
For centuries people have used God to explain shit they can't themselves, I'm on a much higher path of existence to become your gods god, nice crutch
>>
>>19312552
I had a precog dream me and a friend finally got hired by an oilfield company.
We had been trying to get picked up by a company for some time.
A week later I got the call.
2 weeks later he got the call.

I had another intense dream as well but it was more of a good vs evil/divine intervention dream.
>>
>>19313782
Next time you have your Deja Vu do this in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.
>>
https://discord.gg/yRa4nY
>>
>>19312552
Tell me some of your ideas op?
>>
>>19317612
Tag?
>>
>>19317767
be more specific, gotta lotta dem
>>
>>19315714

>Its hard to describe something with words that we dont have words to describe it with.

I often say "words fail"

love your post. if people say it's crazy then you may be on to something
>>
Its simple. Just remember the future.
>>
Had a dream that felt unusual, 3 years later I was in the exact setting with the same person I never met before in the dream
>>
>>19319664
There are many names for a future dream, I like Deja View
>>
Not necessarily on topic but if I don't smoke weed I have the ultra intense nightmares that have literally made me dig into my skin and other weird shit while I was sleeping. I've woken up covered in my blood before. Anybody have an idea why? Is that some kind of disorder?
>>
Very mild but I randomly dreamt of an ex I hadn't talked to for years, then the next night I logged on to LoL and they invited me to a game. I thought it was interesting at the time
>>
>>19312552
I've had precognitive dreams commonly, since I was a small child.

Never a member a the new age, psychic or "empath" club whatsoever, but I commonly get details of the next day, completely inconsequential, in my dreams.

>I knew you would wear a yellow shirt and drop your fork at lunch, today.
>>
Had this exact thing happen most of my life starting from young childhood. Getting more intensive and clear as time goes on, been noticing it's happening more often, as in, it can happen multiple times a week/month without me even thinking of anything paranormal.

Lately, my experiences have been exceedingly ramped up (Possible link to dream I had?). Most recent experience was just today, when I was playing a game and talking to someone. Keeps happening when I talk to certain people, no idea why. I could probably talk about all my experiences, but I would end up having to create a thread of its own for it.

I usually just lurk, but what the hell.
Really interested in this one, OP.
>>
>>19315351

I have a strange condition that made me believe in the metaphysics of deja-vu. I was having several deja-vu's as a college student and as a teenager, but being a hardcore believer in scientism back then, I attributed them to brain misapprehension.

But then I started having, up until recent, something that I could only describe as avant-vu. I have been experiencing premonition of my deja-vu. I know that I will have a deja-vu and what it will entail. And the loop always closes. I experience the premonition. And then I am having after months, a sensation, fuzzy and dreamlike that something is happening, and it starts falling as a puzzle that fits the picture, the movements of me, my surroundings and people around me, follow the premonitioned pattern, in a deja-vu fashion.

I had friends telling them, that what we are experiencing now will happen in the future (and what they will do - simple things like conversation about something, phones ringing, etc). Nobody, remembers it when it happens, even if I mention it to them. But, I always know when the loop is open.
>>
>>19321645
wild
>>
>>19321645
Loop the loop make infinity and fly farther forward than you've ever flew
>>
With the amount of replys of people with similar dream forward occurrences you can see it is not just a singular event, there is some time anomaly that spreads through the human race, (can it be patterned? in large groups or individuals),
Well if you had enough people hooked up to fMRIs looking for the same anomoly using MRI tracer drugs along with a deja vu educing drug you would find (in the future) where and which neurons fire forward through time (if the event was caught while the subject was in a MRI), time is a individual perspective from the brain so the invention of said future time machine should start with that anomaly, mapping this correctly would show you the electrical pattern to then simulate onto a substance to induce said time portal.
>>
File: analmaly.jpg (141KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
analmaly.jpg
141KB, 736x552px
>>19322570
Are you going to say Anomaly alot?, Ergo you sound like that dude from the Matrix
>>
File: true true.jpg (13KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
true true.jpg
13KB, 343x147px
>>19322570
(You)
>>
>>19312913
im curious. got any literature about that?
>>
>>19312552
I'll copypaste it from another thread (>>19321957)

As I was trying to fall asleep, yesterday night, I got into a state of consciousness that I have never experienced.
I was thinking about music, and suddenly I felt a ''bump'', as if my entire body teleported 3mm beneath where I was. It felt like when I am half-asleep, but the difference is that I was now hearing music fully orchestrated in my head. I could add any instrument I wanted, I could add even people talking about whatever I wanted. As this was happening, I started having some weird hallucinations. I was able to move around my house, it was perfectly mapped and it really felt like I was using my entire body, yet what I was not really seeing the spaces in which I was travelling. It was more like an abstraction, a chaotic picture in shades of greys, which looke pointillistic, costantly shifting. These weird images somehow were giving me all the informations for me to travel great distances in places that I actually know. I'm serious, the places I was visiting were basically 1:1 replicas of what I could see awake 8 hours later. At some point I fell asleep.
This was probably the weirdest experience of my life, and I'll be honest: I want more.
What the hell was that? Why did it happen and how can I trigger it again?

Also other infos
>>19322011
>>19322063
>>19322127
Can anyone help me identifying what happened to me? I don't even know what to search for.
>>
>>19321149
You probably want to look into "night terrors". You're supposed to go into sleep paralysis to stop your body from harming itself. I'm pulling most of this out of my ass but it could be caused by a chemical imbalance, repressed memories, stress, plenty of things. I've mainly heard of it happening to soldiers.
>>
>>19323180
Hypnagogic state. Lay on your back, dont move and try to fall asleep. Also do third eye meditation while trying that.
>>
>>19312552
I used to get them pretty frequently. I think the reason why I haven't had one recently is because I'm a shut in. When I'm in new environments is when I tend to get them, else it's more rare.
In order to try and get them I have tried no get better at remembering my dreams. I haven't written out something before it happens though.
It kind of sucks that they are never really interesting, like looking at my hand or computer, or some other random thing. It is cool nonetheless
>>
>>19323103
Not really,this Is something I have been developing on my own for quite some time, there is a doctor with books on the subject of deva Vu who goes into the psychology brain functions reasons why drugs do it, why epilepsy causes it, traumatic brain injury sect(Dr Gordon Neppe) I have PDF version of his book series I could upload if you wanted.

Everyone is talking about the same experience from a personal perspective whatever they may call it

What are we going to make with this brain function? That's my idea, and it's not fact yet so it's paranormal, anyone know a neurologist / electrical engineer who can make more sense of this?
>>
>>19324337
Mundane events don't excite you enough emotionally to trigger a vivid memory backwards in time (kick like Inception) would wake you up.

Those piss me off too, it like ok I'm washing the dishes i like this cup oh yeah I've seen this all before and it's gone, makes me think this superpower is broken or unevolved
>>
>>19321149
Night Terrors I used to get them a lot as a kid, it's like the dream takes control of your body and you can't wake up, I would scream help help sometimes and wake everyone up except myself, scary shit

I still wake up sometimes punching or fighting something and I will hit my hand on a wall or roll out of bed, my dogs are afraid of me sleeping by me, I would hate to hurt someone if I fell asleep next to them and have one
>>
>>19324985
*Dr Vernon Neppe
>>
>>19325023
>>19325023
>makes me think this superpower is broken or unevolved

unevolved I would imagine. Think of muscles. Want to go to the gym and dead lift 600 pounds or run a marathon? it takes practice, repetition. I believe these skills are the same, we have to practice regularly, but since our cultures teach us this is nonsense from an early age these abilities are atrophied. now think of lifting 600 pounds, not with regular, normal muscles but with atrophied muscles.

forget everything you know and open your mind. Those assholes that try to tell you what to think are wrong. We have to think for ourselves. (and question authority, ha. cant think of that phrase with out thinking of timothy leary or bill hicks)

be patient bros, practice. some people will have different abilities and some will come easier than others, just like anything else. be patient.
>>
Any bros try to move objects with their minds? I believe it is a related ability.

remember there is no such thing as solid matter. Everything is energy fields, including us. Einstein proved this in the 1940's yet in many school systems the old "atoms are particles" is still being taught. conspiracy!!

Pick a dangling object inside (like a light catcher, wind chime or something similar to a pendulum) clear your mind and picture the object moving, swinging, spinning, whatever. make sure that it is not affected buy the a/c coming on or other outside influence. sort of meditate on that object. know that there is no separation between you and the object. you are both part of the same energy field. be patient and give it time. It may likely not work the first time.

meditation is key to any of these abilities. clearing your mind, controlling your thoughts, eliminate random mind chatter.

give it a try and tell us if you had results.

consciousness creates reality

do a google search for this document. it's from the public reading room of the CIA. Don't have the direct link but it's cia.gov/readingroom/something but google the document and it will come up.

CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.PDF

it is a document about astral projection and other manipulation of "reality" that the spooks carried out. some dingbat thought it was all hogwash so they released it among other documents that were released to the public. how do people not know about this? I just saw it a few days ago and it is Mind Blowing!!!!
>>
>>19325635
oh yeah, it talks about time travel too. (mental time travel)

also it mentions some tapes. they are talking about what is now called binaural beats.

here is very basic info about brain wave frequencies that binaural beats can help achieve along with practice and meditation.

Frequency range Name Usually associated with:
> 40 Hz Gamma waves Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness

13–39 Hz Beta waves Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition, and or paranoia

7–13 Hz Alpha waves Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness, REM sleep, Dreams

8–12 Hz Mu waves Mu rhythm, Sensorimotor rhythm

4–7 Hz Theta waves Deep meditation/relaxation, NREM sleep

< 4 Hz Delta waves Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness
>>
I've just discovered that my mother has a photorealistic imagination. She can close her eyes and start examining textures and so on, and according to her it looks as real as real life.
My imagination is good I guess, but nowhere this good. Are there practices that can enhance visualization?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.