[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 75

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19315035
>>
File: potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
first
>>
Hey, I'm looking for the one who uses the bone runes.
>>
File: coincidence or synchronicity.jpg (53KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence or synchronicity.jpg
53KB, 552x414px
>>19320056
>when /div/ threads are so popular people try to be the 'first'.

It's good to be psychic~

Maybe one day we'll get a guide that describes in a scientific sense how all of this works and is possible.

If only I were educated enough and not a drop out x-x
>>
>>19320086
How are you tonight, CA? :)
>>
File: digital_pictures_01-600x375.jpg (36KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_01-600x375.jpg
36KB, 600x375px
Howdy /div/
Hope you guys are having a good day
I'll be doing 10 readings this morning, if anyone is interested, give me:

>Direct query (no generals)
>Gender(s)
>Song related to your query/emotions

Feedback are always welcome <3
>>
>>19320086

We are nothing but a mathematical equation in the process of playing itself out.
>>
File: i am so sorry.jpg (46KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
i am so sorry.jpg
46KB, 298x403px
>>19320088
Depressed and drunk. Long story short I wish I was able to provide readings more consistently.

But beyond all of that, I'm doing okay. I got my brandy I'm going to re-study some chakra information at: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Energy+Centers

And I'm bingeing on star trek, being a nerd...

I didn't get the job I applied for, seems he'll hire me a year from now if he needs me, I can't wait that long.

So, I just hope that the near future doesn't have any unpleasant surprises for me.

Maybe I should do a self reading again, see if I can divine myself like how I used to.

Funny actually, now that I think about it, my upper triad in the past seemed to signify that it'd have manifesting examples of 'practicing my skills' across the entire spectrum... Looking back, it seems to have meant that my chakra readings would take off a little bit, become a small bit of popular.

And now that it's happening, I don't have the energy to keep up. It's like becoming..Impotent, unable to...'Get it up' so to speak.

It DOES NOT feel good man! And maybe I'm just drunk, but damn it. I want to help you all, give you all direction, but I'm so tired. So exhausted.

huhhnn... In time I guess. I'm taking a break but always lurking. I'll have to tell the few remaining people who I need to do readings for that I'll be taking a small break to recharge. I just feel so bad.

You people, all of you who've 'applied' for a reading from me, have given your time, and now I can't give it back to you.

It feels really bad, anon. I don't want to leave anyone hanging.

I'm sorry everyone. In time, I hope I'll never have to make people wait for a reading.
>>
>>19320099
First time ever trying any of this so pardon me if I do something wrong.

>Will we be fine once we move out to the new city?
>Im a male
>Lately Ive been listening to Neverland by the knife on repeat and the whole The Unspeakable Chilly Gonzales album.
Thank you.
>>
>>19320099
Will my life "start" soon, and how? It feels like I'm sitting idle all the time, and I want to go on an adventure or whatever. It fear that I will never do anything with my life.

>Male

>Where Everybody Knows Your Name by Gary Portnoy
>>
>>19320101

Less drinking, more running.
>>
>>19320099
I want to know what she thinks of me at this current point in time and if I'm making progress towards the type of relationship that I want.
Male (she's female)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
>>
File: digital_pictures_02.jpg (48KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_02.jpg
48KB, 460x700px
>>19320101
You shouldn't feel bad CA. Everybody has their limits, I believe you've been spread yourself too far and it took a toll on you, now you must be patient and let the energy recover naturally. The more anxious you feel and force it, more resistance you will find. In one word dear, relax. I'm sure people can understand, in meantime if you give me permission I can send you some energy if you wish, be well <3

>>19320105
Ohai there, your first time? Don't worry, I'll be gente ^^

>>Will we be fine once we move out to the new city?
>Uruz, Tiwaz, Inguz
While shuffling and doing my prayers I saw a lot of fish, this is a good sign.
Definitely some good potential here anon, even a good boost of energy, if by "we" you meant you and your partner I could even take a wild guess the sexual life will improve like 1000% but be careful with jealousy, the relationship might get to heated, if not forgive me. Still there's a very good energy here at play and it's like everything you've been holding is now able to move into a good direction, with that being said, you have all the impulse, because all is new and improving but at the same time you have to be smart, not just act impulsively, be fair and everything will work well for both f you. Looking really good, best wishes anon.

>>19320107
>Will my life "start" soon, and how?
>Tiwaz m, Berkano, Wunjo m
How soon is now dear? Your life started when you won the race. This sounds simple to answer actually. What do you want, which dreams do you have? Just focus on something you wish to accomplish and go for it.

Find a direction first, it's up to you, an internal search, because now you're definitely lost and without will to break the idleness. You want to go into an adventure but don't forget the responsibilities you have, they are going to help you through actually, to define a direction, but you're in a hurry and the rune advises to not rush just yet. Plan, gather resources and then head on, the world is your oyster. Good luck!
>>
>>19320099
>Will I succeed in my startup submission at the end of this month?
>Male
>https://youtu.be/dlXp5vJr8zI
>>
>>19320099
Sorry for the repeat query, but I was skipped last time.

In short, I urged my boyfriend to quit a well paying job to follow his dreams. The gamble so far has paid off to a huge degree. My question is will this success continue, and if so what will it bring into our lives?
>He's a straight male, which makes me a grill
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMg97Wr_4M

Thank you for your time, whatever the results I'll be sure to give some feedback.
>>
>>19320099
Howdy beautiful.

Will I be victorious?
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZDg_MLmp7M
>>
>>19320099
Are the girls T and N crushing on me? Or do they have any romantic feelings?

I am a male l, T and N are females

Song: Highway to hell by AC/DC, was just listening to it so why not :D
>>
>>19320132
Thanks for the reading! It doesn't really say much on what I should do right now, but it feels nice to have someone read me anyway.
>>
>>19320099

I'm taking someone I met earlier this week out to lunch on Saturday. I was wondering how this is going to go. I haven't been out with someone like this in a long time and I'm quite nervous.

I'm a male and the person I'm taking is a female.

Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHuebHTD-lY
>>
>>19320099
>my career/financial present and future, please? I am so broke...
>Female
>the o'jays - for the love of money
>>
>>19320137
>Female
>Victorious

choose one
>>
>>19320099
Do I find love soon?
Female
https://youtu.be/UnfM-7py58E
>>
File: digital_pictures_03-600x424.jpg (40KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_03-600x424.jpg
40KB, 600x424px
>>19320130
>I want to know what she thinks of me at this current point in time and if I'm making progress towards the type of relationship that I want.

I've tried to scry this, been a while so I'm a wee rusty... Another trippy one as usual.

I saw a spiral staircase going downward, reaching this huge red heart beating, engines... It wasn't comfy, felt rational. A transparent snake in a dark room, didn't reach the heart, it was pulled back by its tail.

She's probably opening her heart to you, letting you get closer but this feels like a calculated move, she wants to get you closer to know your intentions. Maybe due some past hurt and fear of a possible betrayal.

>>19320135
>Will I succeed in my startup submission at the end of this month?
>Sowilo, Dagaz, Ehwaz m
Oh heall yeah, Sowilo is the success rune, a good one, but things will take a while to stabilize and some delays are expected, specially in regards of transportation. Overall isn't a bad reading but be patient and try to be flexible to deal with the issues that may come. Good luck anon!

>>19320143
Are you the second querent? If so, you must define what you are looking for, what kind of adventure? You want to travel? Do radical sports? Plan it first, announce to the universe I WANT THIS and send a message to make it manifest, that's the first step, but this is something only you can ask yourself anon, let your passions speak through and go for it. Good luck.
>>
>>19320175
Thank you, second read.
>>
>>19320175
Yeah, I'm the second querent. I want to do stuff like what Scrooge McDuck did in Don Rosa's comics basically. I don't use the word adventure to refer to boring stuff like scaling a mountain for the sake of it.
>>
>>19320132
Thanks.
>could even take a wild guess the sexual life will improve like 1000%
To be honest in our current state that would not even be hard. Were made of stress and duties lately.
My partner has been holding off her dream to become a vet for almost a decade and we finally decided to chase that but took some risks for it. Thats why Im worried. I will keep in mind your input.
>>
>>19320099
Male
Can you do my query from the previous thread?
>>19318334
The reader I responded to couldn't get to it. Thanks in advance.

Song: The one I posted there works. Here it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx0U9UsUgpI
>>
File: digital_pictures_04.jpg (94KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_04.jpg
94KB, 525x700px
>>19320136
>Sorry for the repeat query, but I was skipped last time.
Oh nothing to be sorry about, I actually remember your query, sorry for not reading back then.

>My question is will this success continue, and if so what will it bring into our lives?
>Nauthiz m, Sowilo, Mannaz, Eihwaz
Yes it will, but let me tell you, it's great that things are improving, but down the road you might find some resistance, or some sort of limitations in your way because something could be missing, yet all of this are helping to grow through adversities, to get stronger. You play an important role here, you're very aware and can see things in a broader perspective and you two seem in harmony together, that's a really good sign. You two are doing a good job and are more than capable of managing any trouble that may arise and keep steady, keep going! Best wishes!

>>19320137
>beautiful.
no u

>Will I be victorious?
>Kenaz, Algiz, Ehwaz
More than victorious dear, you're totally going to master it. A good teaching coming out of it and it's something you're going to use personally but you'll be tested too. It's a teamwork, this will also benefit many! Best wishes!

>>19320190
You're welcome dear, let me know how it goes, aye?

>>19320208
>Shia.mp4
Go for it anon o/

>>19320225
You're welcome anon. This will improve for sure, there's a big contained energetic potential here. I believe following a dream is always risk worthy, wish you both all the best.
>>
>>19320099

Heya,

Male

How can I heal my relationship with myself? It seems like I'm always trying to put my best foot forward and at the same time, tripping myself up :/, ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMo1VUbaDyc
>>
>>19320237
>let me know how it goes
Absolutely, thanks again for the kind words.
>>
>>19320175
Hiya, never done this before however I am familiar with some aspects of "this" (if you can even compact such a gigantic sphere of knowledge and understanding into a single word).
>What exactly am I?(Sorry if that is incredibly vague)
>Female
>Tame Impala - Let it Happen
>>
>>19320175
>She's probably opening her heart to you, letting you get closer but this feels like a calculated move, she wants to get you closer to know your intentions. Maybe due some past hurt and fear of a possible betrayal.

No that actually makes sense. I can work with that and improve the situation. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19320237
First read here, thank you. I wonder what on earth could be missing, I'll have to self reflect on my end at least. Your runes and translation perfectly line up with the situation he's pretty much my husband in all but name after so many years living together. I'm glad to hear that success won't corrupt us from being happy with each other. Best wishes for you too Alari.
>>
Male, 24

What's stopping her from facing me and hearing my real voice?
>>
File: digital_pictures_05-600x334.jpg (33KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_05-600x334.jpg
33KB, 600x334px
>>19320140
>Are the girls T and N crushing on me?
>T: Inguz, Eihwaz
>N: Fehu m, Wunjo m

T does, a lot, but she won't let that out so easily. N might had have at some point but now she is moving away.

>>19320146
Wow nice taste anon, thank you!

>how this is going to go
>Gebo, Sowilo, Mannaz
Quite well dear, I see a really good time. Gebo tells of a great interaction between you two, like both are on the same page kind of vibe. You two will have a good impression of each other. This has potential, good luck anon.

>>19320243
<3

>>19320249
My best wishes for both anon, she's just being cautious but trusts you, she knows you won't hurt her.

>>19320263
That's so sweet, I got the impression you two are well aligned in your objective. I remember you've queried me and I was looking at his chart, too bad I've lost the comments I've made on it, but I remember seeing a lot of Capricorn stuff, I'm curious to see both of your charts, I'm just starting with astrology but if you wish you can email me then so I can take a look.

The missing part doesn't seem to be something too bad but necessary. Keep your eye to details. I got the idea of going out for vacation, all set and when you reach the airport you remember you left the passport at home sort of thing. But these delays might be relevant.

>>19320153
>>19320161
>>19320231
>>19320240
>>19320247
I'm so sorry anons... I know I said 10 but my energy is also running low at the moment and I'll have to stop now. I'll come back later and get with you guys I promise aye? <3
>>
>>19320293
Hey no sweat, whenever you're ready :-)
Thank you so much in advance for your time and your gift.
>>
>>19320293
>My best wishes for both anon, she's just being cautious but trusts you, she knows you won't hurt her.

I wish myself the best of luck too. Thank you for the reading. I definitely wouldn't hurt her in any way. I've come to care about her too much.
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000...gif (567KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000...gif
567KB, 500x281px
Opening my books today for some reading exchanges. Sorry to all the non-readers out there, but I'll only take the first 3 today. For the best results please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>While meditating let a number 1-385 call out to you
>Give me the number and your question

In return I'll give you a bunch of old rhyming text. I'll break it down and guide you as best as I can. My query in exchange:

How is my spiritual progress coming along, anything I should work on?
Since some readers need songs, here's mine for tonight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihubCCKAMx8
If you need additional information, just let me know. Thank you all in advance.
>>
>>19320341
How does she feel about me and am I making progress towards what I want?
>>
>>19320341
How does he feel about me?

>How is my spiritual progress coming along, anything I should work on?
>Ace of wands, 10 cups, the fool
Your spiritual process is coming along phenomenally. Whatever it is that you're doing keep doing it because it's working. Perhaps you're feeling more liberated because of your spiritual path. Then all in all the spread is phenomenally positive
>>
>>19320341
>84
>Am i going to overcome my deppresion?
>>
>>19320341
What are things that would be helpful for me to know that could possibly happen in the coming months?
>>
>>19320341
Shame about only three, because I just got here, and I'm sure I can read your query well.
>>
File: 10101010101010101010101.jpg (34KB, 373x458px) Image search: [Google]
10101010101010101010101.jpg
34KB, 373x458px
>>19320369
Well this is a complicated pull. Your energy is all over the pages which is making my focus all over the place.

You didn't have 1 or 2 pulls because of this, but 5. I'll start with the most focused which comes from Prophets. Your actual page pull was pic related with this on the back:

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy ;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

Progress? You are eat, sleep, and breathing this love. If progress isn't being made it would be a miracle in my book. Something that gives me pause however is that all of these pulls seem to focus on your love for her, not the other way around. Additionally in pic related, one lover seems to be enveloped around the other who seems to be drawing slightly back. The next two pulls all focus on literally how into this girl you are:
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
By C.Marlowe

This tells a story of a lovesick man offering the world to a woman if she will come live with him and be his. It ends with this "If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me, and be my love." Your other pull focused on your love for her is The Unchangeable by W. Shakespeare. You should read it if you have the time.

Now onto the actual tricky part of the reading. You pulled double Shakespeare here; Sonnet 65 and Sonnet 104.Both deal with how time will always be the death of all love. These are very heavy and deep pulls to see for what should be blossoming romance. It ends with a glimmer of hope though that temporal love can be immortalized with the legacy we leave behind.

How this relates to your love, I'm only given small hints into her mind here as she's shielded rather well. The picture makes me believe that she's hesitant though.
>>
>>19320341
>3 of Cups rx, 3 of Pentaclex rx, 2 of Pentacles rx, 7 of Pentacles rx, IV Emperor, King of Cups

Are you taking the solitary path? Feels you're alone but following some herd mentality, absorbing what others tell you rather than relying on your own experiences and feelings, taking what they say as ultimate truth, but I also see some break happened from a group. What lies in opposition is that you're lacking of team work, treading a solitary path maybe not be working for you as you can benefit more from helping yourself and others along the way for the sake of a greater good. It seems that you've been dealing with a lot, specially in the material sense, perhaps being a little too much to handle in spite of your spiritual progress, remember we have to nurture the spirit but do not forget the body since we're experiencing a material experience. Balance is needed here to overcome any limitations you might be facing, whatever happened in the past, let it be in the past. Forgive, forget and move on. You can find assistance through a man of power/authority, perhaps a father figure, or even yourself being in control of all aspects of your life, regain your authority, somehow I feel it's more the former. Ultimately you're mastering your emotions, letting your intuition flow but not leaving that influence you, it's all about an open and compassionate heart, having control of your emotions and not being ruled by them.

I hope this helps my friend, be well
~Diana
>>
>>19320434
I'm only offering 3 for non-readers. I'll be open for readers all day.
>>
>>19320452
Very well, I'll read your query in a while. For now, my query is what my dreams are trying to tell me. 43
>>
>>19320293
It's fine, it's fine. Go get some rest and work on it when you're ready.
>>
>>19320341

Will he and I found our way back to each other?
>>
>>19320513
Oh, and I'm a reader, though I'm about to go to work and may not get to your query until this afternoon if you don't mind that.
>>
>>19320341
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19320414
Thank you for such a positive reading friend, I'm sorry my reading is so negative in return.

Your pull:

Well prophet keeps jumping out tonight. What a nice change of pace.

>And of him who comes early to the wedding-feast, and when over-fed and tired goes his way saying that all feasts are violation and all feasters law-breakers?

Well first off, this guy comes across as a big red flag. Between the lines I see a sexual undertone of a man gluttonous with his sexual appetite. A man who is mostly interested in sex from women, yet at the same time will look down on those women for giving him sex before marriage. It goes on to say this:

What shall I say of these save that they too stand in the sunlight, but with their backs to the sun?
>They see only their shadows, and their shadows are their laws.

Run girl. RUN.

You also pulled a rather long and honestly terrifying read that I insist you go check out. It's The Hymn by J. Milton. It paints him in an almost angelic light here until once more he is revealed:

>Nought but profoundest hell can be his shroud;
>In vain with timbrelled anthems dark
>The sable stoled sorcerers bear his worshipped ark.

TL;DR dude is literally lucifer is the moral of this poem. lucifer often appears to us as angelic and triumphant at first, but if you pursue things with him, this facade will very quickly fade away. This poem shows he is indeed interested in you, but it's an attention you really don't want to have on you. It could very easily ruin you. Good luck dear.
>>
>>19320421
I'm sending you all my love and encouragement tonight Anon. This reading was the easiest so far. The book even opened straight up to your page pull for this it was so wanting you to hear this.

To Althea from Prison
By C. Lovelace

This is exactly the part that it opened to, so it will be the only part I leave you to reflect upon.

Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage;
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone, that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.

You have become reclusive in your mind, withdrawn from society building a prison for yourself that has no walls or boundaries in the material world. I sense that this has been a long process. The option for freedom is there for you if you take its hand. Love of the world, love of life, love of loved ones will set you right if you choose to step outside your cage.

It will be a struggle, as the best lessons in life often are, but overcoming this will bring you such freedom that you will soar to unbelievabe heights for it. This will not only give you liberty and peace in the material, but also the spiritual world. I believe in you Anon, you can do it.
>>
>>19320341
You / Spiritual Progress: 5 of Cups / 4 of Cups
Strengths: Ace of Swords, Princess of Swords, The Hermit
Weaknesses: The Moon, Strength rev, 3 of Cups
Opportunities: The Hierophant, Princess of Pentacles, 8 of Swords rev
Threats: Judgement, Knight of Swords rev, 9 of Swords rev

Spiritual? There's very little spirituality here, actually. This all feels extremely dry, cold, cerebral. That's not necessarily the worst quality in an occultist, and you certainly have the capacity to think things through, research well, hit the books when you need to, and buckle down. You're also clever and intelligent, well able to think through the challenges that come your way and look at situations logically. You're likely not easily distracted when you need to focus on something, and you can power through in solitude until you figure it out.

That's where your strengths end. Your baseline emotional state is an Achilles' heel to your development. Why? You crave precisely what you're denying yourself: true connection. Yes, you have this in other aspects of your life, but your spiritual pursuits don't address your emotional needs, much less fulfill them. Because your logic is so strong, you're able to force your emotions into obedience and find joy in whatever you tell yourself to find joy, or at least give yourself the impression of it. I say impression, because you are ignoring your true emotions altogether. There should be consistent signs of this, but you choose to ignore them, and they're most likely ignored on the unconscious level, so they're likely difficult to see.

When you notice them, it will likely cause a major morale failure on your part and shut down your progress. See, your spiritual game is based on your left-brain game, so it's easier to logic yourself through things, but it's a double-edged sword: if that logic is broken, so are you.
(cont)
>>
>>19320554
(cont)
You're not damned here, though. You have the opportunity to break out of this, but it requires a change of direction. For whatever reason, your current practices have you stuck in this pattern. It's a pattern that fits your strengths and weaknesses well, no doubt, but it's a pattern in which you're stuck nonetheless. Ever theoretically wonder what would happen if you just break free?

Regardless of which direction you take this, there is definitely some opportunity for significant personal growth if you strike a new direction or take on a new project. This is going to be out of your comfort zone, and you're going to need guidance here. Well, you don't /need/ it, but the presence of the Hierophant shows that the guidance of someone well-versed or wise is what can lead you into a new project that allows you to break free of pattern imprisonment and make whatever decision you want for yourself /yourself/.

Oh, and I'd advise that you look very very very carefully, as you are absolutely missing something that is either right under your nose or so blatantly in your face that you'll find your own failure to notice it absurd and unconscionable. I could already tell this from the first two cards pulled, 4 of Cups representing your spiritual progress, and the rest of the spread kept hammering the same idea as well.

I'm
>>19320461
>>
>>19320341
3 of pentacles, 3 of wands, 2 wands

If you're not working together with someone else for spiritual development now, you should be. Your journey has honestly not even begun yet or there is just so much unexplored territory that you haven't even treaded upon yet. Someone else is going to help pave the way for you as you have a lot of potential but need guidance on where to go. This person wont just magically appear in your life you need to seek them out.

Will something happen with B and I by the end of this month?
>>
>>19320427
Ahh Anon I'm really really sorry but I really really don't want to read this one. It kind of spooked me if I'm going to be honest. Since your my last non-reader pull too I really don't want to leave on someone who pulls a full page dedicated to death and poems with names like "Post Mortem" and "The Triumph of Death." Especially since they seem to be hinting at a suicide. I just hope this is a bad pull and is nothing accurate. Either way I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Again please forgive me for skipping out on this.
>>
>>19320567
I did the reading right above yours. Looks like we matched up on a part.
>>
Feeling somewhat devoid of meaning and stuck in a rut

Male

Quite a lot of black metal desu

Also, new to this.
>>
>>19320570
Both matched up with
>>19320443
>>
>>19320443
Spot on Diana, thank you so much for the help. I picked up the habit of solitary progression from living with Buddhist Monks as a child, it has indeed made me somewhat detached. My material body has been forged through fire, but I have never really had a need to want for anything in terms of finances. Even in the roughest situations, Source provided for me and quickly swooped in. I will take to heart your caution to forgive and forget though and refocus on Material for a while. You truly hit home here. Thank you.
>>
>>19320570
Neat. Trade?
>>
>>19320524
Ok I'm RUNNING AWAY!
>>
>>19320461
hi hello.

Ok of course you got two 9s in a reading about dreams.

Eli Serabeth has this to say about the 9 of swords (I read right to left)

> Deeply buried in our subconscious is the Tyrant who degrades us, criticizes our Personality's actions if we dare leave the boundaries of our "Slave training" , i.e. indoctrination. This Tyrant lies awake awaiting our very attempt at expanding our perspective with whips of "emotional" fear unfolded and ready to strike! This Inquisitor is the result of "pleasure-Pain training" which is commonly called Pavlovian conditioning. Named after a Dr. Pavlov who tortured dogs into compliance.

Both of these 9s show the amrita, the waters pouring down towards the 10, the earth. I feel like an emotional release is being called, one that doesn't involve you viewing it with your intellect, criticizing yourself for it, talking to yourself about it.

Your intellect is causing you pain. You need to balance this with your emotional self to achieve the stability of the 6 of cups.
>>
>>19320461
>>19320554
>>19320557

Thank you for the reading, it feels like a bit of a miss for me sadly, especially in matters of my personality and approach to the spiritual. I get the feeling that these parts might have been a bit of a cold reading based off my posts. I'll still try and find wisdom however in the read, especially because I can hardly count myself an authority on my spiritual progress given my questioning of it now.

Your pull:

Untitled
By W. Drummond

This Life, which seems so fair,
Is like a bubble blown up in the air
By sporting children's breath,
Who chase it everywhere

And strive who can most motion it bequeath.
And though it sometimes seem of its own might
Like to an eye of gold to be fixed there,
And firm to hover in that empty height,
That only is because it is so light.

But in that pomp it doth not long appear;
For when 'tis most admired, in a thought,
Because it erst was nought, it turns to nought.

As a fair warning, I am not a dream interpreter, so this question is already out of my elements. Well very quickly we have a poem that in itself is very dreamlike with it's descriptive imagery. The selling point of this being the correlation between the Sun and life, which has a very spiritual undertone to it. Especially when you are painted the image of a bunch of children chasing after life in the air(heaven).

Your Prophet pull touches on the message your dream is trying to tell you:

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Ground yourself. Chasing the winds and afterlife will deprive you of the life you're given now. Sorry for cutting this short, real life keeps pulling my attentions away.
>>
>>19320648
I literally see a person crying into the ground when I think about this, like hands to the earth with tears falling on the dirt.
>>
>>19320599
Nurturing the body and material, not in the sense of using one for financial means, it's now what I meant, sorry. But in the sense of being aligned with the material world we are in and thrive, not only focusing on the spirit.

I've been enjoying your reads, keep going but take care of your vessel too. Hope you find someone to guide you in the right path dear. Seems like the other reads are also aligned. Thank you for the feedback, wish you all the best and have a good day <3

~Diana
>>
>>19320654
You want one on where your spiritual path?

"I am on my way...these are the places I have always been"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSQGWpy0qY

You got a very magical reading, and by that I mean that you've received two cards that are just technically associated with magic. From right to left you got
Ace of Disks
Queen of Cups
Hierophant.

You should take a trip to your heart land. Study under a person you feel connected to. Connect with the earth. Unroot yourself from the situations that keep you engaged in the patterns you have built up around yourself. You are being asked to address your karmic patterns. Choose something that will help you do this -taking a trip, a two day campout if you can't travel for longer. I want you to get out of habit-life so you can see the patterns for what they are. You cant also start to acheive this more fully through a regular meditation practice.

Another thought - invoke your god/goddess and ask for her gentle help on this matter. There is something you can learn if you cultivate the emotional stillness in yourself you'll need to actually "hear" the message
>>
>>19320341 Here with an update.

It's funny in the beginning the first pulls for my spirituality were high when my energy was high and fresh. The more readings I've done however, the more the pulls of other readers seem to reflect a lower more tainted energy and path. Wonder if there's any connection here with the energies I'm drawing in messing with the readings. In any case, I'll be cutting off my readings to go rest after I finish >>19320513.

I'll be taking no further non-readers for tonight. Any readers who give me a reading after will be picked up when I wake up and am hopefully a bit more recharged.
>>
>>19320654
>Thank you for the reading, it feels like a bit of a miss for me sadly, especially in matters of my personality and approach to the spiritual.
A SWOT analysis says nothing about your personality, merely about your standing in your goals.

>I get the feeling that these parts might have been a bit of a cold reading based off my posts.
Nope, it's all in the cards, hence why I went over some of the cards individually with you. My reading is ridiculously easy to reverse-engineer looking at the spread. I'm guessing you don't know tarot? The entire story I told is there.

Care to elaborate more on what you pulled for me?

>>19320648
>>19320660
Not exactly a possibility at this particular juncture, but thanks. Did you want a short one?

>>19320620
Sure, but I can only do a short one now.
>>
>>19320101
Rest is all you need, it is well deserved.
Treat yourself good.
Be knowing that you did an essential part in balancing the order of light.
Taking the suffering on you to heal someone else.
>>
>>19320687
>Not exactly a possibility at this particular juncture, but thanks. Did you want a short one?

Sure why not. What would be the outcome of calling my holy guardian angel
>>
>>19320687
>>19320687
Thats fine! Can I have a love reading from now until end of august thplease? Im female. :)
>>
>>19320665
Wow had to pull up a new browser since I couldn't post this for the longest time. No that was completely my fault for misreading. You see, I pulled an all-nighter last night and am not at my best. I'm happy to hear someones enjoying my reads. When I'm given no feedback, I'm left assuming it was a miss for them.
>>19320668
I think the statement every single read thus far is synced on is that I need to find a guide. I tend not to fully believe in any truth the Material can offer me completely, as I believe Source to be the purest guide one can get in touch with directly. I'll be sure to meditate on all these reads though before I sleep.
>>19320687
Dry, cold, clever and cerebral describes goals and standings? Forgive me but I guess I'm not seeing the connection from sleep deprivation. Tarot is something I never studied more than the quick google searches here and there for specific cards. I never really felt drawn to that form of divination.

As for what I pulled for you I did leave out a key pull that tied them all together:

Madrigal
By W. Drummond

MY thoughts hold mortal strife;
I do detest my life,
And with lamenting cries
Peace to my soul to bring
Oft call that prince which here doth monarchize:
—But he, grim grinning King,
Who caitiffs scorns, and doth the blest surprise,
Late having deck'd with beauty's rose his tomb,
Disdains to crop a weed, and will not come.

I would love to elaborate but dreams baffle me. Your guess will be as good as mine here. Since you don't even offer up details of the dream itself I truly have no way of interpreting it for you with my pulls lol.
>>
>>19320695
Even before pulling cards, I heard “not ready,” that you've not put in the groundwork necessary yet. I get the feeling it would be catastrophic for you right now. Pulling cards...
The Tower, Knight of Pentacles rev, 3 of Pentacles rev, 10 of Cups rev, Ace of Wands rev, 2 of Swords

Catastrophic is an understatement. Look at those cards. It would destroy literally every aspect of your life. There's not really much to say past that.

>>19320713
The Lovers rev, 10 of Cups rev, 8 of Pentacles, Temperance, Ace of Swords rev, 6 of Cups rev

Please tell me you're not chasing after an ex. If that's your goal, I have bad news for you. In general, it doesn't look like there is much happening during this time period, at least nothing visible. There is something slowly being built underneath the surface, and putting in work on yourself and your association with your environment might lead to something productive down the line, but you won't see the fruits of your labor quite yet. If you readjust your focus away from whoever is represented by 6C, your motivation will survive the disheartening revelation better and produce better faster results for you.

What kind of reading would you like to do for me?

>>19320730
>Dry, cold, clever and cerebral describes goals and standings?
No, it describes who you are within the context of your goal. You've explored the Laws of Personification, Identification, and True Falsehoods, right? You as a person are not the same as you in the context of something else. Ever watch sitcomes where the main character plays himself? He's not exactly the same, even if he's the same person. Make sense? If you need an experiment to perform in order to understand the concept, I can give you one.

>Tarot is something I never studied more than the quick google searches here and there for specific cards
Swords are air element, mental processes. In the absence of cups and wands, it's all cerebral.

Care to try a different query?
>>
>>19320513
Your page pull:

The Fountain
By W. Wordsworth

>`Now both himself and me he wrongs,
>The man who thus complains!
I live and sing my idle songs
Upon these happy plains:

This got straight to the point, this cut out of the full poem was the first thing on page 287. It begins by going into your past, this is specifically addressing how things ended between you two - particularly his choices and how they affected your relationship. You've turned to becoming idle in his absence.

`And, Matthew, for thy children dead
I'll be a son to thee!'
>At this he grasped my hand and said
>`Alas! that cannot be.'

Here marks the definitive end of things between you two. It seemed to have been his idea.

We rose up from the fountain-side;
And down the smooth descent
Of the green sheep-track did we glide;
And through the wood we went;

Here we see you two departing yet your paths don't seem to stray too far from one and other. Despite leaving, you are both still referred to as we which gives me hope.

And ere we came to Leonard's Rock
He sang those witty rhymes
About the crazy old church-clock,
And the bewildered chimes.

It ends with you two coming together. As strange as the imagery of it is to end on, it in the very least assures me that you will find a way back to each other. Will it be what you want and expect though? I'm not so sure.
>>
>>19320713
>>19320762
Is there a chance those cards are just upside down and actually positive? Im not hard chasing an ex. If it only lasted three days it cant be a reeeal ex. Thanks

I can do any for you sir.
>>
>>19320439
I see. Thank you. Any way to change this path and make it more both sides? Or is it just because she's shielded you can't get a good grasp?
>>
>>19320762
'preciate it anon. those are interesting cards.

The presence of the tower doesn't actually bode ill in this context for me but you're right about the groundwork being needed.
>>
Trading. Can scry or tarot.

Should I lead into a Hong Kong adventure?
>>
>>19320762
Well it's for sure a miss then friend. I'm wet, warm, dumb, and all about heart when it comes to my goals lol. Sort of the, jump in first, ask questions later types that always needs rescuing - much like a dog around a swimming pool in summer heat. I have not explored the concepts you've cited, but I'll be sure to check them out now that you have suggested them.

In all honesty I'm ready to fall asleep but you put so much time and effort into reading me I feel like what I gave you in return is hardly fair. If you have a different question I'll hang in there for you.
>>
>>19320790
>Is there a chance those cards are just upside down and actually positive?
I repulled to be sure: The Tower, Queen of Pentacles, 8 of Wands rev, 6 of Cups rev, Queen of Cups rev, The Fool rev

>I can do any for you sir.
General “next step” thing, with respect to solving the problem I've been working on for some time.

>>19320816
>Well it's for sure a miss then friend. I'm wet, warm, dumb, and all about heart when it comes to my goals lol.
Oh, failure of interpretation on my part, then. I'd call it bad sortilege, but that Hierophant thing was confirmed by two other readers, so I guess you're not utilizing your strengths. Looks like my SWOT spread needs some tweaking.

>If you have a different question I'll hang in there for you.
Eh, the last one you read for me was completely off, and so is today's, so I guess tell me anything useful. 179
>>
>>19320805
Ten of cups
Four of swords
Three of cups

I think you should if its a good time for you to go. If it isnt like you just got off a break or came back from something else its not quite time yet theres other stuff to attend. It will give you immense happy times and you will make new friends fir yourself if you go though just make sure its the right time.

Scry. Wi I be with the prince or the wedding singer?
>>
>>19320805

the empress, knave of cups, ace of swords. i would say you should. the trip will refresh you mentally and satisfy you emotionally.
>>
>>19320803
She's like a faint outline to me, I'm seeing glimpses of her shadow here and there in your texts, but for the most part she's a blind spot. The glimpses shown to me aren't promising though.

My advice would be to take stock of things with her. If you two are comfortable enough to have deep discussions and be open with your communications on what you expect and want from one and other, now would be the time to get on top of that. If she is as guarded as she is here in my pulls though she might not open up much. Or if she does, it might not be completely truthful. You might need to force a re-balancing here between you two by withdrawing your affection a little bit.

When a crab retreats back into its shell, you don't go into the shell and yank it out. You place some crab food out, bait the little bugger out to meet you half way. I hope this helps, best of luck to you.
>>
>>19320836
Hmm, well we've had deep convos before but she is still a bit reclusive. So I'll see what I can do best I can.
>>
Trading
Should I leave this place?
>>
>>19320832

Interesting. Timing is key...

>Prince or the wedding singer

Seeing two faces, or rather two golden faces like on an effigy or sarcophagus, facing one another, but not reflected because they are inverted. A six slashes down in a sword fight as waves crash down on a beach, and turns to be replaced by a key. A stack of cards with little hearts and squared patterns on the back, can't see them as they are face down. Flowers, orchids I think, transform into a hummingbird that would pollinate such a plant, but the orchid heads remain on it, what takes flight needs its mate to sustain itself.

The two look alike to you, but one of them is completely alien to you in spite of looking similar. You need the one that is both like and unlike you because you cannot find sustenance with the other one. Six... that's the key. Is the number six significant to you or either of them? Or is there an "F"?
>>
>>19320852
Stray is that you?
>>
>>19320835

Cool. Got a query?
>>
>>19320852

Better to find a balance.

>The Magician

No, this place, or at least what it is in your life, fills some psychological need that you draw on. Just bring whatever that need is into balance.
>>
>>19320870
Thank you
>query?
>>19320862
Nope!
>>
>>19320874

I only pulled one card for you mate. That's pretty low effort on my part, so I won't ask for one. Now I did deliberately "Heart of the Cards" it to answer the question, but we're supposed to do that for every read aren't we?

If you want to reciprocate, don't go beyond that effort, but:

>If I mention the election what will be the response?
>>
>>19320831
The tower though. A drastic event. At least some things will happen if its not official even right..

The lovers, Judgment, king of cups, four of swords

Ok I dont think its time to make the next step yet, a waiting period is still needed as indicated through the four of swords or if there is a decision you are about to make its not quite time to make one. Its too soon to make an absolute step. Wait till you calm down. Are you angry at someone? I sense anger (tell me if Im wrong). Dont act when emotions are up. When its time, listen to the advice of a close and trusted partner who has your best interests at heart. They will know the answer for you.
>>
>>19320863

i do, can you tell me if i'll hear back from the place that interviewed me?
>>
>>19320858
They are both like me and unlike me but in different ways. None of them have f and im not sure about 6
>>
>>19320899

Seeing a candle being blown in the wind slightly, but the flame stays and isn't put out. Seeing five stacks of papers forming a star. They are pulled into different positions. Now a man wearing white looking up. A sword hanging down over you.

I THINK that this is a yes, you haven't been eliminated from the hiring pool, but you might have another hoop to jump through. It feels less like a sword of damocles and more like an indicator that the job might be tricky.

Closed my eyes again and saw a conch shell. There is something you're going to have to listen to very carefully to catch the stirrings of what's going on.
>>
>>19320916

What the hummingbird with flower face might suggest is that you need to find someone stationary to, ahem, pollinate you. Basically a hummingflower to your flowerbird. Essentially the more stable of the two.
>>
>>19320924
Lol I know whi that is are you saying for me to get pregnant
>>
Who's willing to trade with me? I'll get back to you asap.

How do you see the 6 months going for me?
>>
>>19320101
No reason to feel bad Chakra, you helped us out when you could, and now it's time to help yourself out! Sending you positive energy, I know it's not much, but it's all I feel like I can really do.
>>
File: UUmhEt1.jpg (67KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
UUmhEt1.jpg
67KB, 960x700px
I APOLOGIZE FOR MY AIR QUESTION
How am I looking on this goofy ass love triangle situation? I'd like to turn it into a sensible triad, but I can't tell if I'm walking the path with conviction and determination or overriding other beings' will.
>>
>>19320928

No. I'm saying that part of your life cycle is going to involve being a person in motion coupling with someone who is active but not in motion, but beyond that I don't know what you will make of it.
>>
>>19320831
Yah as soon as you said dream reading I internally was like, "Welp this is going to be shit." It looks like we both just missed each other. The untapped strength is a much more accurate reading of things as I'm knowingly holding myself back in many areas.

As for your new query, first you're going to hit me with a dream and now a general? I can barley dial into you man, why are you going hard mode lmfao? Welp you really didn't focus in on that number so I pulled from your 31 get. My reads really only work if your passionately focusing on a question and a number, and since I'm not getting that from you, I've got nothing for you.

The 179 pulls in case you want to look into them are "A Serenade" by Sir Walter Scott and "The Education of Nature" by W. Wordsworth but they feel too broad to have been something focused in on.

So instead here's your 31 Prophet pull:

And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart:
"Your seeds shall live in my body,
"And the buds of your to-morrow shall blossom in my heart,
"And your fragrance shall be my breath,
"And together we shall rejoice through all seasons."

There's some useful wisdom there for you. Don't think it's what you're looking for though. Sorry friend but that's all I got with what I'm given. I need to go hibernate like a bear now. Toodles.
>>
>>19320897
>The lovers
Hah. That's not what I was wondering about, but I wonder if that was the theme of your focus. If that's the case, your reading is quite relevant.

>Are you angry at someone? I sense anger (tell me if Im wrong).
I'm an emotional person. I go through a lot of emotions. I was chill af when I queried you, though.

>listen to the advice of a close and trusted partner who has your best interests at heart
Lol no one has my best interests at heart except for me. Should I listen to another aspect of myself, then?
>>
>>19320341
If you are still doing them.

I want to know KK's feelings towards me.

Also if possible how I can have a relationship with her.

Thank you.
>>
>>19320942
You should listen to me... Or another aspect of yourself. Theres oughta be people that care about you. Dont doubt yourself

Thr lovers can also refer to a choice we need to make. Possibly.
>>
>>19320341
Are you still around?
>>
>>19318063
>Is my life leading anywhere? Does it get any better from here? Should I keep pursuing my studies?
Yes
>Advice:
Patience can sometimes be a difficult card to see in your reading. You are here asking about a situation that you need guidance on, and your Angels tell you to be patient. Patience is sometimes one of those things where it is easier said than done – especially for a lightworker.

You may be feeling like you are ready to go with whatever question you are asking about. Your soul feels like it wants to get started, wants to move ahead, but this card is telling you the timing may not be quite right yet.

Maybe there is some key piece of information that you do not yet have, or maybe others involved are not yet ready to move forward.

“Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information.”

Use this time to prepare yourself even better than you already are. What can you do to prepare your own energy for things to move forward?

Keep in mind that Heaven may also be preparing you and giving you information in your dreams. You may think you are ready to move forward, but there still may be a missing piece of information that has not yet fallen into place.

Ask your Angels to help you find patience; be open to new ideas and information and write them down.

Patience is not my favorite card, but I have learned to appreciate her wisdom.
>>
>>19320929
9 of cups, page of pentacles, three of wands, two of swords

Whatever you have been waiting for will bear fruit in the next 6 months. However it wont be everything that you expected or hoped it would be. It will be something else expectation wise and you will have to make a hard choice about whether you want to continue your path with this.

Love reading for next week
>>
>>19320919

a lot of people are competing for the same job so it makes sense. thank you
>>
>>19318072
>She would be a part of my life in my future? or something like that i mean related to the relationship i guess.
Cute pic Anon!
IX of pents, The Chariot rev, Knight of Swords rev
Ahhhhh sorry babe no.
Huge feelings of independence and traveling and having no control an where she will go in her life.
Yeah once she leaves she gone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU

Hello, Div :3
>>
>>19320932
Is my post
>>19320986
Hello, may I ask you for help?
>>
>>19318081
Will i pass this year?
>Sun rev
Bro you better start working your ass off.
>>19320998
I have a long ass line of people who av need to respond to. I will try to get to you. No promises
>>
>>19321009
Thank you! I don't need too much. I do not mind the lunch special treatment whenever you have time.
>>
>>19320977
Thanks. I can see that being one of two things.

I see a beautiful woman who just sees you as a friend, perhaps an ex. Love is definitely in your life, and you may be attached to this woman but I don't think she's the one bringing the love. I don't see anything happening next week specifically.
>>
>>19321023
im a straight female though..
>>
File: enjoy-the-silence.jpg (23KB, 1038x460px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy-the-silence.jpg
23KB, 1038x460px
Trading.

Is a month and a half enough time to wrap up this "minor league" game before the "major league" draft?
>>
>>19321028
Shrugs
I got Queen of Pentacles for someone. Take it how you see it.
>>
>>19321028
You heard him anon... you have to break up with yourself
>>
>>19318087
>Will my current path of devotion/surrender to the divine lead to the success I have planned for myself in this life?
>waited the whole day for a reading : (
I apologize
>IX of swords
No
>>
>>19321032
Page of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Ace of wands

No. There is not enough yet that has been completed. Its a possibility towards the end of the 2nd month but a month and a half simply isnt enough for the time being. You have to work on completing the first part a bit more first.

Love reading for the rest of the month please
>>
>>19321032
Give me a number between 100 and 300 and your favorite song so I can read for you. My query is this: what's her name? And if that's way too specific for whatever you're using, how long will this job last until I can't stand being there anymore?
>>
>>19321062

Damn, I hate letting things drag on and on like this. Well, I built in some time to wait on paperwork, so this'll literally be an "on two wheels" kind of thing.

>love reading for the rest of the month

Ace of Cups
Page of Cups
Five of Cups

Wew lad. Long story made very short: you get what you want and then don't want it anymore. Seriously.

>>19321068

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0

I can try to scry the first one, but accuracy not guaranteed.
>>
File: 1497895311256.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497895311256.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>19320986
Thanks for your reading sweetie.
Time to move on i guess.
>>
>>19318102
>What a long line, man :(
I'm sure it didnt help with me leaving
>I would like to know what I need to learn to keep moving on.
>v of pents, hanged man, viii of cups rev
Bro you have that lingering hope that she will change her mind and come back
she wont
You need to accept that, man
>>
>>19321032
AoP rx, PoC rx, AoC, 2oS

No bad idea. You're itching to do it already but you're not ready. Things aren't in place yet and leading right now with your emotions will leave you stuck and unable to move forward when it's time.

Who is the girl who is into me? A reader mentioned the other day.
>>
>>19321068
>>19321073

>what's her name

There's an h, a lower case h. I'm getting "heather", but the lower case is fucking throwing me like a mother fucker.

Also this is the first time that I have ever been asked to "scry a name" or "scry an appearance" and not gotten a fuckton of metaphorical symbolism and just gotten the straight dope. Damn.
>>
>>19321090
T-that wasn't a love query at all o.o'

Thanks for the reading, though.
>>
>>19321096

>Who is grill

Seeing a glass paperweight on a desk. It holds down only a couple of papers and is very obviously too much even though it is transparent. Now it is being used as a coaster for a drink, I think a wine glass.

She hangs around at work/school/wherever you "work" doing less than she could, and she facilitates social interaction even though she doesn't say anything herself. Think someone wall flowerish or otherwise low key. If you really look though her affection is expressed quietly.
>>
>>19318108
Is this a sleep dream? Or like an ambition something I want to do dream?
>>19321101
Ahh fuck sorry!
>>
>>19321101
Let me do it again!!!!
Please
move on in what aspect?
>>
>>19321102
I don't really talk to any girls at work and most are women older than me, mostly married.
>>
>>19321107
I don't really want to push you since you already got a big line. However, if you feel like you should do it again.

Keep moving on life-wise, as in, keep making progress, keep moving forward and consequently reach my goals.

Thanks!
>>
>>19321111

Mate, I've worked in an office full of women before, most of them older and mostly married. That doesn't mean jack. The glass thing makes me think that she's someone you overlook.
>>
>>19317835
>Will my mother ever actually love me instead of Just using me?
>The chariot, V of wands rev, knight of swords rev, IV of wands rev
uh......I'm really sorry, dear I really dont think so

>>19321125
>Keep moving on life-wise, as in, keep making progress, keep moving forward and consequently reach my goals.
>two of wands
Set goals! Accomplish those goals and puch a little more everyday
>>
>>19321139
Guess I'm on the right track then ^^ Thank you so much and best of luck.
>>
>>19321073
My family sent me to the store, your reading will be soon, sorry for the delay
>>
>>19321162

S'cool, I gotta shower in a minute anyway.
>>
Air Query incoming:
Should I join the military?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No health/death shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Single Hebrew Letter
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19321187

Alef
Red
Triangular Pyramid

What happens to me if I make a break for politics ten years or so from now?
>>
>>19321187
Hei
Blue
Kite

How will things turn out for me if I leave my current job?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19321220
Yes?
>>
>>19321222
How much longer will it be before I hear from him again?
Yours?
>>
File: Mem.jpg (8KB, 43x54px) Image search: [Google]
Mem.jpg
8KB, 43x54px
>>19321187
Mem
Blue
Square
Is it necessary for me to go to a doctor to cure my current illness?
or general health reading

Hopefully those queries are not what you meant with "no health/death shit"
>>
>>19321204
>>19321215
>>19321240
Kek
>>
>>19321234
The Sun, Two of Cups, Ace of Wands

When the sun rises again. Really though, it should be soon or whenever you have your life in check. People are drawn to those who have their shit together and are happy. Like attracts like. So make yourself presentable and he'll come back to you full force in gear ready to give it another shot.

What my crush feels for me?
>>
File: 1497315498877.jpg (26KB, 503x366px) Image search: [Google]
1497315498877.jpg
26KB, 503x366px
>>19321187
>A Single Hebrew Letter

>19321204
>>19321215
>>19321240

Oh Moonie youre so funny
>>
File: 1488523726273.jpg (583KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1488523726273.jpg
583KB, 1280x1575px
I'm in need of a reading. Sorry but I don't have the ability to do readings, so I can't trade you.

My name's Austin I'm 23 y/o Aries
I've been chasing a girl for 3 over months. Things started out great and we built it up to the point of sexual lust. I fell in love with her. I was at my highest high. But then something happened to her and she became very distant. Last night she basically told me it was over. Now I feel like I'm at rock bottom. She doesn't want to love me and then become distant and leave me, because she knows that will break me. But I'm already broken. She thinks she's bad for me. But for some reason, I still feel as if there's hope left.

Is there still hope?

I appreciate your time.
>>
File: 1497319761963.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497319761963.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
>>19321302
> She doesn't want to love me
> Is there still hope?

Sorry anon, but no. Move on.
>>
>>19321249
Sorry about that something came up

Queen of Pents
Temperance
Five of Swords

Your crush likes you and likes the attention and vibes they get from you but they don't have any romantic feelings right now. Temperance suggests that if you give it time those feelings may surface, but at the present they're focused on the way you make them feel good about themselves than vice versa. It's not a horrible thing. Enjoying attention is fine. This person just appears to be being cautious. I'd advise caution as well until they begin to reciprocate a bit more.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19321204
>Triangular pyramid
They're called tetrahedrons.

>>19321240
>Is told to not ask health queries
>Asks a health query anyways
Pic related

>>19321204
>>19321215
>>19321240
>Falling for the Moonie meme
>With Hebrew letters
Oy veh it's another shoah.
>>
File: 1498351031737.png (610KB, 993x955px) Image search: [Google]
1498351031737.png
610KB, 993x955px
>>19321346
>Moonie
>not (((Moonie)))
wew
>>
Trading! !
>>
>>19321373
What's your query?

Mine is I feel like I've lost my mojo I have no energy anymore, it could be my caffeine addiction but honestly don't know.
>>
Can someone pull 3 cards for me? I'll do the interpretation, I just need another energy pulling the cards.

if necessary:
>male/27/cancer
>>
>>19321373
Ok. I want to know if anything will happen for me soon love wise
>>
>>19321398
My question is pretty similar to yours.
I just don't feel good like physically energetically wise. I want to know what's causing this and how I can fix this.
I'm starting yours
>>
>>19321400

knight of cups, 7 of wands, ace of wands
>>
>>19321415

Thank you anon, those cards are relevant actually.
>>
>>19321420

cool, i'm glad i could help :D
>>
File: whore-of-babylon.jpg (698KB, 969x1374px) Image search: [Google]
whore-of-babylon.jpg
698KB, 969x1374px
Female/Gemini/26

What's up with my fkn career and financial path? I've been doing good progress with my art/music but no "big break" yet. Also never make a dime lmao

Love Tarot, so yeah
>>
Looking for a trade. I'm kind of new, so I'll need as much info as you're willing to give.
>>
>>19321187

Bet
Red
Circle

Are you a guy or a gal or do you prefer to keep us guessing?
>>
>>19321398
>could it be my caffeine addiction?

>the sun eev, 10 of cups rev, death, magician rev
I don't think this has to do with caffeine. Honestly I think it's some emotional pattern caused by baggage. Is really bugging you are you perhaps being too hard on yourself or just very negative. This is cards feel stagnant and due to the stagnant energy it causes depression and apathy. I highly recommend that you do some emotional clearing and some meditation to help your situation.
>>
Why so many low energy people here?
Is some sort of div sickness?
>>
>>19321456
I dunno but it's making me want to quit divination
>>
>>19321456
>why is a place to ask for help and guidance filled with low energy people
>why is the hospital full of sick people?

hurr durr
>>
File: bones and beauty.jpg (142KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
bones and beauty.jpg
142KB, 500x676px
>>19321456
>>19321462
>>
>>19321467
Is this today's mood?
>>
>>19321462
Please don't quit, take a break, you're the candy of div's eyes

>>19321465
Noticed many readers complaining about lack of energy lately, all at once, just check this thread.
>>
>>19321470
Is it? I feel worn out. Achey. A little gloomy. Conflicted.

Not every day is going to be a good day and that's okay.
>>
>>19321456

Because this is /x/, during northern hemisphere summer. Meaning, there are lots of sub-human morlocks mixed in from the out-of-school-right-now crowd, in addition to the usual sub-human morlocks that comprise a sizable portion of the year-'round population of /x/. These are people who are elementally unbalanced, and wallowing in the negative traits of their dominant unbalanced element.

>>19321470

No, it is *always* like this, you're just becoming aware enough to see it.
>>
>>19321465
Lowkey this.
>>19321479
>>19321482
We should all go outside and spend some time in the sun.
>>
>>19321482
Why would a transsexual degenerate subhuman like you call other people subhuman? Seems pretty ironic.
>>
>>19321414
Alright there is a little bit of both physical and emotional stuff. First make sure you get enough sleep, eat healthy, etc. Watch out for sugars and artificial colors. The other thing I am sending is either heartbreak or heartbreak that recently happened and you are either recovering from it emotionally or still going through it right now to a certain extent.

Take the health advice I mentioned and possibly see a therapist to help you go over the the heartbreak I mentioned earlier?

Ty
>>
>>19321494

moonie isn't allowed in the sun, she'll turn to dust
>>
>>19321496
stop it now, don't engage
>>
>>19321482
Sub human and unbalanced like in the way you think you're so much better than everyone else and have zero compassion for other humans and their conditions to the point where you laugh while people in need are willing to lick up your week old smegma for a read from you that just tells them how horrible and awful they are and that they're right for wanting to die and give up entirely? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19321494
and then get sunburned because I have no melanin.
vitamin d3 supplements
>>
>>19321501
>"she"
>>
>>19321505
alright guys see you all in a week then, this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>19321430
You still have a lot more to build on but you are starting to get close. There will be a song or piece you create that will get you recognized and finally earn the money you want but you're like in the big training arc for the boss battle.
>>
Alari aint comin back
>>
ITT: The trolls latch onto the latest victim in the threads and derail as hard as possible.

Get fucking lives.
>>
>>19321163
You got a page on the Trojan war, talking of a plot to steal weaponry and in the end, a father having to kill his daughter to get to troy in the first place

What I can gather here is that you're gonna have to sacrifice something to speed it up, something you love, now this doesn't mean killing anyone by any means BUT you may want to give up some personal time otherwise the goal may never reach you

Also, thank you for the reading, heather is a nice name so I'll just look out for that as well as all the other bits and pieces of this girl ive found from different readers
>>
>>19321430
Also I think you might need another person to help you because I saw an upside down heart but could also be a crane hook which does relate to still needing to work on your music.
>>
>>19321499
>heartbreak
What heartbreak is still a thing.
Ah RIP me.
>Sleep
Ohfuck.jpg. you are right though I have a hard ass time sleeping.
>sugars
You caught me red handed kek.
>therapist
You really think so. I thought he would go see a therapist for more important things. Like abuse or depression or anxiety but heartbreak.
Ugh and the cultural stigma in doing so.
>>
>>19321516
Wait, I'm sorry. Is Moonie the victim because she's getting shit on for calling lost and hurt people subhuman?
>>
>>19321508
>Gigglesinmelanin.jpg
Then use some sunscreen, Anon. Or you can sit in the shade outside.
>>
>>19321473
I really want to quit tho.
>>
>>19321515
Hey anon, I'm here, just finishing dinner and I'll get back with the readings soon aye?
>>
>>19321539
What are you eating?
>>
>>19321430

Bump but w/e
>>
>>19321513

Dope, I got a review in line for a new album on CVLT Nation, so there's that!
>>
>>19321535
Or because I live in Texas, I can sit in my room with a fan pointed at me.
>>
>>19321539
Hey Alari how ya doing, I hope alot better than me.
>>
>>19321531

Not condoning Moonie's behaviour, but this fucking meta is ridiculous and needs to stop.
>>
If there's anyone doing readings atm, I'm looking for guidance. I've just started a search for something, and I want to know if it's going to be worthwhile or not. No, it isn't a relationship.

TR

Male/21/Libra
>>
>>19321558
Kek
Sameee
I know it's bitch hot in Texas, but you can go out for like 3 mins.
Just stay in the shade and stay hydrated.
If you don't you might die, but we all know this kek
>>
Trading

What happens with us in the next few days?
>>
>>19321563
Where's the backlash against Moonie? The policy is to ignore her but shit on the people who get called subhuman and beg to differ. How fucked up is that?
>>
>>19321575
Sent you an e-mail.
>>
>>19321582
I'm up for a trade. You want just the reading, or the runes as well?
>>
>>19321518

Well balls. That means letting them start the enlistment paperwork at the start of September and trying to get to MEPs at the start of October. Buuuuut I might get to go to my friend's wedding that way.
>>
>>19321598
Sure runes.
>>
File: digital_pictures_30-600x552.jpg (83KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_30-600x552.jpg
83KB, 600x552px
>>19321541
Just cheese and ham sandwich, fries and coke (not very healthy I know -_-')

>>19320153
>>my career/financial present and future, please? I am so broke...
>Jera, Raidho, Sowilo Lagz m
Oh dear, I know the feel but trust me this period is almost over, and the runes are showing a positive horizon for you. Something you did in the past might pay off soon, that is opening a new road, if you're considering moving, it's a good possibility and I see more opportunities there with Sowilo but Laguz reversed here warns you to not create blockages with your own mind, take your time, don't push things or it'll just get worse. You'll get there, the worst is passing, good luck dear!

>>19320161
>Do I find love soon?
>Hagalaz & Jera
I'm afraid not so soon dear

>>19320231
>>19318334
>What kind of person will my next girlfriend be?

I haven't been scrying in a while so take it with a grain of salt aye? I briefly saw a petite blonde girl, long hair, pale and very skinny legs. She seems to like doing physical activities, she's constantly moving, probably a fire sign.

>>19320300
Thank you for understanding, it's not really a gift but a skill I keep practicing to get better every day. I'll answer your query on the next post.

>>19320316
You're welcome <3

>>19321561
Hey sweetie, what's up?
I'm alright, it's raining and cold down here, I'm freezing lol 22ºC
>>
>>19321626
Alari are u still reading?
>>
>>19320099
what is the point of S (female) in my (male) life

she is a virgin and wants me to take her virginity

I don't love her though. I'm with her because I don't know when I'll have another virgin to deflower lmao and that's one of the things on my bucket list. Nothing wrong with her it's just that I love another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulq_jb7MhT0
>>
>>19321626
>I'm alright, it's raining and cold down here, I'm freezing lol 22ºC
>22°C
Yo!!! That's nothing! But I'm sure in but Brazil y'all used to higher temperatures. Kek
God I can't wait for it to be the fall. I wanna be a normie again.
I want it to be snowing and with the friends.
>>19321597
Thanks bit I'm good. Sometimes you gotta takeep care of ya self alone!
>>
File: 1440846648738.png (369KB, 589x395px) Image search: [Google]
1440846648738.png
369KB, 589x395px
>>19321646
Shes a godsend! Dont be a wuss. Do it for us anon!
>>
>>19321650
We're always here for you if you ever need us for anything. We care.
>>
File: 1500431586959.jpg (19KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
1500431586959.jpg
19KB, 540x491px
>>19321650
>Sometimes you gotta takeep care of ya self alone!
As long as you'll be alright. Like >>19321660 said, we'll be here for you.
>>
>>19321646

you sound like a douche.
>>
>>19321657
More like satansend am I right. and I'll do it obviously, but I don't want to be with her for the rest of my life.

there's a reason for her in my life, I'm trying to figure it out
>>
>>19321620
Okay, so you'll have to bear with me, this is probably a slightly atypical reading layout.

>Near future: Mannaz (Merkstave)
>Long term: Thurisaz (Reversed)
>Problems: Laguz (Reversed)
>Solutions: Uruz

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not looking good. This to me is saying that there's going to be mistrust and secrecy, which is going to lead to feelings of anger, betrayal, and hate. If it's a romantic "us" you're talking about, it could be thoughts of infidelity, whether true or not.

The problems you'll be facing during this time are confusion about what's actually going on, and avoidance will only make it worse. However, for the best outcome, you will need courage, strength, and confidence in yourself.

Again, really sorry, I hate giving negative readings.

What I'm looking for is basically whether or not I should carry on my search, and whether it's going to end well or not (not a romantic search).
>>
>>19321679
Are you virgin too?
Maybe the lesson to learn is to have sex without emotion involved. Or maybe she really likes you, and the lesson to learn is "love is not just sparks and butterflies in the stomach but something you need to develop with someone taking care of her and shit". I dont know, good luck bro. Dont be an ass tho.
>>
>>19321685
Dont worry anon, its probably legit. Thanks.

Six of cups
Five of pentacles
Ace of pentacles
Five of wands

If you do decide to, its going to be a long time coming before you see any results. You might have good intentions but unfortunately morality doesnt beckon the big guys towards us. Any return you get will be in the future and you need to be prepared for a lot of struggling to get there and conflict once you do get there. If you succeed some people wont like that.
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
It's been suggested that I do a more in-depth guide - adding steps, procedures, materials, etc.

What are some other suggestions querents, beginners, or seasoned occultists would like me to add or incorporate?
>>
>>19320056
It's soooooo qt.
>>
>>19321698
You can't have love without friendship or emotion.

http://thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-pencilsword-no-i-in-sex

Love is also not about conquest.
>>
>>19321646

do the world a favour and keep your junk in your pants. you're gonna end up breaking her heart, and that's gonna cause issues for both of you.
>>
>>19321660
>>19321668
Thank you!
It will go away in the fall.
>>
>>19321704
That actually made me laugh with how much sense it makes, holy shit. Thank you for that.
>>
>>19321698
I'm not a virgin

>>19321714
but she wants to have her heart broken and I want to break her heart. I just thinking what is the reason for me doing this

what is my evolution about
>>
>>19321619
Black you still trading? I can eyeball your birth chart or throw some cards for you
>>
>>19320932
Bump bump please. Hope this question isn't too dumb. Thank you for your help.
>>
>>19321716
Hey no problem:) would you care to trade again? If yes, How is my love life the 1st semester?
>>
>>19321718
>but she wants to have her heart broken
>I want to break her heart
>why should I do it

Is both of you wanting it not good reason enough? My advice would be to communicate with her about your intentions towards her. If she still wants it...you're gucci
>>
>>19321718

also if you have feelings for someone else that's a huge ass slight to the other person as well. don't be a slut. don't toy with people like that.
>>
>>19321626
Thanks for the read.

>I haven't been scrying in a while so take it with a grain of salt aye?
Will do, thanks for the warning.
>I briefly saw a petite blonde girl, long hair, pale and very skinny legs.
Sounds like my type of girl.
>She seems to like doing physical activities, she's constantly moving, probably a fire sign.
I'm a water sign, and not exactly the most active person. How ironic.
>>
>>19321719

I'll trade, sure. You prefer scry or tarot? I'll take cards since digging out a birth chart is a pain.

>How much is just my paranoia?
>>
>>19321646
>bucket list
Unless you have didactic or pedagogical tendencies, there's little excitement in it. There can be many reasons, but I'll never understand guys who want to do it for sport.

t. a guy who has had sex with a virgin
>>
File: digital_pictures_48-600x470.jpg (53KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_48-600x470.jpg
53KB, 600x470px
>>19320240
>How can I heal my relationship with myself?
I like this query, and for that I'll use my Clow Cards

>Cause: The Float
>Past: The Mist
>Present: The Wave
>Advice/Outcome: The Fly
So anon, in order to heal, you want to liberate yourself, you've put so much strain on yourself, a heavy weight that you don't deserve and pushing too much. The way you're treating yourself you're also treating others. In the past your mind was clouded, perhaps due to these assumptions you've made about yourself and the world around you, but life is giving you a second chance to repair, this is good, despite of the uncertainty you're about to make a decision.

And that leads to The Wave card which is telling me you're trying to fit in, interesting the question is about yourself but somehow I'm feeling it has an external motivation and because of that it'll be hard to really sink in as right now you're facing some ups and downs trying to adapt to the situation but not really grounding yourself.

Ultimately the advice from The Fly is to to go up (this song comes to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgQ-wiPls4). You're going to make peace with yourself by standing up. There's a challenging coming your way, something to prove your worth, don't hesitate and take that chance, it'll do wonders. It's something related to travel or studies, a dear friend might be the key of it when they ask you for a favor. Good luck!

>>19320247
>What exactly am I?
That is a complex question I never thought to answer, I'm unsure which method to pick... I'll go with Tarot then

>IV Emperor rx, Knight of Wands, XVII Star,
The reversed Emperor here tells me you're someone hard to let go of your control, yet lacking of proper structure, you might come off as too rigid in your decisions. But you're also a person of action, likes to do things your way yet might come off too impulsive... Are you an Aries? lol Despite all of this, you have a good and pure heart. You have very good spiritual connections.
>>
>>19321744

I like the way you scry so I'll take that. Let me get home to my deck. Do you do general reads?

If no, I'd love some general clarity on my relationship
>>
>>19321762

I do general reads. Will scry momentarily, first gotta check on dinner possibilities.
>>
>>19320175

hi alari, are you still doing readings?
>>
>>19320776
Thanks! This sounds dead on for the stuff that has played out already, though I'm trying to put myself back to work instead of wasting my time.

Hopefully it plays out the rest of the way you think it will, even if it it strikes a sour note in the end. I'd rather get that closure.

Did you have a query?
>>
Trading a reading

My question is: I have a (former?) friend who is moving away. I think he is mad at me. I want to send a goodbye text, but not if he's angry and will just use it as an excuse to yell at me.

Is he angry at me? Will any good come from sending a note?
>>
>>19321215
Reposting in hopes for a real reader
>>
>>19321723
I'm good for trading, but here's a freebie. Slightly better news this time it seems.

>Near future: Algiz
>Long term: Eihwaz
>Problems: Isa
>Solutions: Othala Reversed

So, in the beginning, you need to trust your instincts. You know what's right for you, so follow it. I can't say whether you'll find exactly what you're looking for, but you'll find some kind of reliable and motivational relationship. One of the sources I have gives Eihwaz the meaning "an honest man who can be relied upon".

If you hold on to previous frustrations and grievances, you'll do nothing but hold yourself back from what you want, but not second guessing yourself, and being firm in what it is you want will help you along the way.
>>
>>19321762
>>19321764

>general reading

A gemstone in the shape of a teardrop becomes a hat, specifically a beanie. The hat shifts to become shaped like a shark's fin, the beanie is a warning. A crest with a lion's head adorns a gateway, and one must pass through it, but perspective on it is skewed. A beautiful white flower is just begging to be experienced, and it awaits those bold enough to come to it but gentle enough to take care with it.

You're going to face a situation in which a person who wears a hat becomes predatory and potentially dangerous. To deal with that situation will require bold assertion, but your window to do this won't be apparent to you at first glace, you have to take on that aspect of assertiveness by recognizing the moment for it. Once you do that and deal with the situation you find a very pleasant experience awaiting you, perhaps drawn incidentally by how you dealt with the previous situation.

Beware the one in a hat. I think it's a man but I could be mistaken. The hat is specifically a beanie.
>>
File: digital_pictures_53.jpg (38KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
digital_pictures_53.jpg
38KB, 468x700px
>>19321629
>>19321766
I'm just picking up the previous reads anon, I'll do more tomorrow, don't want to cross my limits and I'm still recovering from a bad cold.

>>19321646
Uh anon... I'm not comfortable answering that, sorry, my personal bias would interfere and tell you to follow your heart not your d*ck (no offense)

>>19321650
I hope you feel better soon, hmu if you just want some chat aye?
I know, 32ºC is pretty comfy to me, but I still prefer cold to heat. Where I live doesn't snow but we're having below 0 in the south. I'd be dead if I lived there.

>>19321740
You're welcome, I hope this helps dear, I just saw her moving all around, she's probably going to take you for some bicycle ride time, it's good and healthy
>inb4 a /fit/ gf
Good luck! :3
>>
File: 1496444405262.jpg (71KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1496444405262.jpg
71KB, 736x981px
>>19320099
>>19320175
are you still doing readings?

>I need to know what I should do about my best friend. Should I start reciprocating, or is she just doing it for attention? Would it work out fantastically or lead to disaster.
>female, so is she.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9KGJSNVqg
>>
>>19321792
Thank you anon. Its hard for me to move on but Ill try. I have a tendency to second guess but Ill try.
>>
>>19321810
It's fine, thank you for my reading as well!

I believe in you. Believe and trust in yourself, don't let your past hold you back, and you'll get the relationship you deserve.
>>
>>19321705
Not ignoring, still thinking
>>
>>19320099
Does he feel remorse at all for what happened between us?
Female, male
https://youtu.be/kG-eyxkGPf8
>>
File: 323123123.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
323123123.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /x/

Air query

Should I stay and try to fix everything or move and completely start over?

Chris
Gemini
>>
I can scry. Trading. I need someone good with times.
>>
File: 1489081137988.jpg (81KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1489081137988.jpg
81KB, 600x825px
>>19321804
>Good luck! :3
Thanks, and good luck to you as well!
>>
>>19321873
What are you particularly good at scrying?
>>
>>19321881
Symbolism that explains the bigger picture
>>
>>19321886
You can read occult queries well, I take it? If so, leave me your query and relevant genders, and give me time to warm up.
>>
File: lion jose.jpg (87KB, 565x960px) Image search: [Google]
lion jose.jpg
87KB, 565x960px
>>19321793

Very good. specifically, this

>A crest with a lion's head adorns a gateway, and one must pass through it, but perspective on it is skewed. A beautiful white flower is just begging to be experienced, and it awaits those bold enough to come to it but gentle enough to take care with it.

gave me chills.

I do have a roommate who wears beanies and whose mother affectionately calls her "baby shark." So there's that. Bold assertion eh? I got some wintery vibes...maybe it's down the road a few months.

For you Black Acanthus
>>19321744
>How much is just my paranoia?

Much of it. I must say, this doesn't mean that the things you are perceiving aren't REALLY real. I pulled Grouse for you (an animal card deck wanted to get used on this one). Grouse has a connection with like...how to say this clearly, you know how like DNA spirals, the milky way's spiral arms, all have similar shape? Grouse is connected to that. So to me this says that you need to surrender a little bit to the whirling dervish of your existence and not *HANG ON* quite so much to the things you are getting. The way you are reacting to the things you're experiencing is causing more problem than the thing itself. You're not like crazy, you're not imaging things, you just need to see it as it is and not get so caught up. be still on the inside, and then act in accordance with your self-interest.

Let me pull some tarot for clarity.

RX 5 of cups
Magus
8 of cups

- this card for sure talks about loss. The cups are empty, and upside down. You feel unable to replenish yourself. ALL across this reading I see a need for will, the charging forth of who YOU are. This may be something of a cycle for you- loss and disappointment, but then we have this Mage card. This is like the manifestation of your will into reality. Then we have the 8 of cups, indolence, do you just like...get bored of things once you do it? Malaise will creep in.

You are like a running horse.
>>
>>19321894
are you afraid someone is going to die ? By any chance?
>>
>>19321890
Sure but people don't usually ask.

When will W confess his romantic feelings for me if he still harbors them?
>>
File: 1424714623119.png (354KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1424714623119.png
354KB, 1000x1500px
>>19321781
It would be a tragic mistake not to send a message. They're not likely to be upset without cause, and won't really take the opportunity to chew you out over a goodbye message. Just try to keep it short and sweet. A simple little note that shows that you enjoyed the time you spent together and that they will be missed. Worth sending for the sake of knowing you said something before they left. In terms of emotions, they're a bit frustrated, but ignoring it will only make things worse, or turn the situation more downward, imagine being a little irked at someone and they outright ignore you. It's not entirely the case, but it's easy to see how someone might interpret it happening to them that way.

tldr; send them a simple goodbye message out of politeness and if not for anything else, closure's sake.
>>
>>19321858
The rune reading I got for you was that in the short term, there's confusion, but growth coming in your future. Staying still will hold you back, but moving forward, with what happened and possibly physically too, will help you reach the point of growth and peace.

Make of that what you will, but to me, I'd say moving on is more productive based on that reading. Hope this helps.
>>
Trading
Are what people say true?
Is he just going to try to use me?
I can use tarot or scry
>>
>>19321953
Ten of Cups
queen of pentacles
Ace of wands

Use you? Use you as a wife for a happy family. He will want you, body and soul, if you let him because of your erethreal demeanor and grace swaying the tides. Flaunt what you got. You smart, loyal and secure and he will like that. If you dont, well.. This could also be a fling if you don't take the advice. It could go either way but the cards are in your hands.

Scry my next bf plz?
>>
>>19321927
First of all, I decided to ask if he's even still harboring feelings. I got The Fool rev and Knight of Cups rev for yes/no, indicating that he neither harbors feelings nor has discontinued feelings. Asking whether he has feelings, but not what you think they are, I got 7P and Princess of Wands rev, indicating this part to be true. I reshuffled and asked what kind of feelings he has: 8P, supported by 8S rev and King of Wands, leading to The Hermit and Princess of Pentacles.

His romantic feelings are mixed with some degree of resentment. I got curious as to why this is and pulled 7W rev, sb Temperance and 4W, leading to The Lovers rev and Princess of Swords. The whole thing may seem futile to him.

That being said, I asked if he even will confess his feelings and got 10C rev for yes and 8W for no. It appears that, on the current timeline, assuming nothing changes, he will not actually confess his feelings for you. At this point, it's a bit silly to read a timeline on it.

Now, since you say you can see the bigger picture, tell me what is impeding at this point in pursuit of my goals and how to overcome it.
>>
Hey guys, just asking for reading can't return the favour. Any kind is good.

Should I continue to pursue M? We havent met, had some good talk but had a disagreement.
I'm male , libra
>>
Air Query

Looking to push my relationship further with this girl, she's a Cancer, I'm a Scorpio/Male. How do I accomplish this, or am I on the right path? What are her actual feelings for me?
>>
>>19321894
>>19321903

>wintery vibes

Possible, just be wary.

>accept the whirling dervish

I'm going to learn to do this, I must. I keep trying to plan but the plan keeps going tits up.

>you're not like crazy

Whew.

>get bored of things once you do it?

...kinda. A lot.

>afraid someone is going to die?

Very. Present stakes are life and death.
>>
>>19321482
Damn... Please just remember you're here with us too... It's sad that you feel those ways about yourself and others. I don't know what you're going through but I hope it gets better for you.

No one's a subhuman. Some of us are just bigger losers than others heh
>>
>>19322035
Hey bud. How are you doing?
>>
>>19321966
I've gotten quite a few reads from people on here about him. Sometimes it would be like oh he really loves you and others would say that he just wants use my body.
I think about what you've told me.
>next BF
It's strange I hear somebody speaking I'm laughing but they're talking in two languages.
I see a man who has a little tan. Like sun kissed.
I see that they have short dark brown curly hair and very thick eyebrows.
Like something red and orange.
>>
>>19322048
Slept 14 hours from tossing and turning. Getting to know my dark side better to heal all the bleghck energy I've picked up over these readings. Getting happier, depressed phase is moving on~
>>
>>19321974
That's a wee bit concerning. I was hoping we could overcome this barrier. He's just thinking its' pointless when it doesn't need to be.

I see a man who is sitting in a throne. It's not any ordinary man, its the king in a deck of classic playing cards. On the arms of the chairs his arms rest and at the palms, cards flutter linearly above. They don't stop and while some spill on the sides there's some that form an archway that very faintly resembles the rainbow. this image flickers back and forth between the emperor like king of classic cards and the man in the five of cups until the man finally overwhelms it all. tears trinkle from his eyes while he facepalms. So much pain, emotional pain.

Similar to a lot of people, I think you are letting negative emotions get the best of you and that can get in the way more than anything else if we let it. Even if you don't feel it so since the king usually got his shit together or appears that way to the public. If our mind isn't clear it's hard to get our projects working or started. It's like how sometimes in works it's better if it's simpler instead of combining different forms of magick together thoughts are feelings are the same. If we stay in a constant, natural state and not swayed by powerful emotions which in this case would be external grief, then things will turn out better. The man in the five sheds his tears with his hands to his eyes because of the frustration. He's had enough. Enough of the bullshit and sorrow.

To overcome this you must deal with your emotions. Find therapeutic ways to resolve the negative feelings that you harbor. It might be hard or uncomfortable to face but you need to heal from these wounds. You dont deserve to hurt. Then things will get better for you in general and not just occult wise.
>>
>>19322075
My man.
Fucking sameeeeeee
>>
File: Pond.jpg (764KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Pond.jpg
764KB, 2592x1944px
>>19321805
I know this is an air query but is there anyone that could still do this for me?
>>
File: 1487896357400.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487896357400.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>19322035
>No one's a subhuman.
Well not with that attitude. :^) Subhuman anon reporting for duty.
>>
>>19322027
If you can come up with a consistent practice to improve your concentration, this will improve for you.

On the death front. I caught that vibe hard but it is very possible that I just caught you being afraid of it and not an actual death that's coming. But I got up from my chair and like almost started crying when I finished that read, you feel it really strongly. I don't know what to say on this except for death just is what it is my friend. Being afraid isn't going to help. That white rose you saw in my read is a symbol of death for me. It longs to be touched., like you said. It's a part of life even though it's like unspeakably painful at times.
http://scottfoglesong.printandwebdesign.com/34-grouse.pdf
^grouse vibes. Check it out
>>
>>19322090
I should also add the importance of the rainbow like archway, well it's because you're trying to keep the happiness together and it's just hard. You've got the weight of your "kingdom" behind you, and everything you've worked for and stand by.
>>
>>19322101

Oh fuck off Stray. <3
You're lovely.
>>
File: 1500583467074.png (271KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500583467074.png
271KB, 634x800px
>>19322128
>Oh fuck off Stray. <3
aye aye captain :^)
>>
>>19321949
Thank you for that reading. Sending good vibes and energy your way of love and light.
>>
can someone do a tarot reading for if I will be moving out in the near future? I also would like to know if moving into the college dorm rooms is a good idea.
>>
>>19322021
Interesting scry I got for you.

So I saw a cooking pot stirring, A pot plant with a plant in it growing and sprouting then the fruit it grew was a shield then which turned into a heart.

So to me this is very clear. you need to stop stirring the pot so the speak and just let things happen naturally. There is no way you can push for a relationship, you and her either have a mutual attraction and it grows or there is none and you stay friends. It seems like it is too early to know that answer yet though so just keep being friends. As for the shield I think that is saying she is very guarded about letting anyone in so intimately but if the heart it turned into indicates anything then I would say you actually end up being in her heart and start that relationship you wanted but not by force.
>>
>>19322181
btw I got The Moon for if I should move into the dorm rooms and was just wondering if someone could do a reading since doing readings on yourself is not always accurate.
>>
>>19322152

no no wait come back <3
;__;
>>
>>19322181
essentially what I got: you will be moving out, but you have a choice to make. You have been causing others around you pain (likely friends rather than relatives) or you will if you do not make the right choice based on reason over feelings. For dorm rooms I got sun so yours may be mistaken or maybe mine is.
>>
If anyone else wants to trade with me the scryer I'll do one more. >>19322090
>>
>>19322206
okay thank you. I could see it as me choosing to either move in with my brother who lives out of state or to move on campus by myself and stay in state. I currently am in a relationship and definitely wouldn't leave my lover which would cause them pain which is probably what you saw.
>>
>>19322215
Still here? I'll trade
>>
File: 1413145035630.png (32KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1413145035630.png
32KB, 180x181px
>>19322196
Eventually I'm gonna have to leave this place for good, but may as well make the most of the time we still have left anyhow.

need a read or something so I'm not just shitposting?
>>
>>19322239
What's your query
>>
>>19322251
>Eventually I'm gonna have to leave this place for good, but may as well make the most of the time we still have left anyhow
Bro same.
>>
>>19322251
not him but
name is kelis
what will happen between my crush and i
>>
>>19322254
Can you link me to your original query?
Mine is does LS feel any remorse over what happened between us?
>>
>>19322251
>>19322097
pls help
>>
>>19322251

elizabeth
i'd like to know about my future boyfriend and if i'll meet him soon. ty
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>19322258
Fortunately I'll literally be unable to access this place in my situation, so like it or not, I'll finally be forced into freedom someday. Honestly this site is a real time sink once it gets you, it's pretty hard to leave. Not that I want to leave it or anything. It's just a nice escapism for the time being while it still lasts it all.
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>19322251
>>19322258
>>
Trading

Should I get Tekken 7 or Injustice 2?
>>
>>19322102

I see. Welp. I'll check it out.
>>
>>19322251
Red
When am I going to find a job and how?
>>
>>19322289
Tekken 7.

Elite Dangerous or No Man's Sky?
>>
>>19322281
>Honestly this site is a real time sink once it gets you, it's pretty hard to leave.
Ya telling me. I first time I decided to come here was for fun and to practice my divination skills for the lulz.
Now I'm here unable to leave
>>19322282
Kek
>>
File: 1459211535687.png (47KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459211535687.png
47KB, 1400x1000px
>>19322266
Well it seems you might have feelings for them and look fondly on the idea of them :^) Glad I could offer that insight m8.

seeming differences will separate you two in some sense. However like a river depositing silt on the edge of its bank it will have a clear divide or line drawn in the sand but one that grants an opportunity for growth that benefit both parties after what's said and done is over with.

>>19321805
Give it a serious look over and validate her feelings in the situation, validate them but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to condone them or agree with them. It's a feeling of giving someone a warm blanket on a cold night, you wish they wouldn't sleep out in the cold, or refuse to accept the help sometimes, but that reaching out gesture and sense of empathy or relatablenes in it all works wonders. Sometimes all people really need is someone there to hear them out sincerely and tell them that they understand where they're coming from.

tldr; hear them out for sure, but make no promises. Be there for them but that doesn't mean you have to accommodate their wants or needs personally. You don't have to fix anything, sometimes just being heard is the only issue.

>>19322282
:^)
>>
>>19322312
>No Man's Sky
Wew lad.
>>
>>19322271
I see a man walking down a stair case, long red and regal. It seems endless until he enters a balcony of sorts. He looks over the ledge of it below, I can't see what he's looking at. What I do see is a banner on the ledge. When I finally made sense of it, its american colors like they have for national holiday.

He does not like to think about it so he chooses not to. For him it's literally going back in the past, it's going about something he does not want to take responsibility for. I think he regrets how he went about it more than what has happened, it was disorderly and out of character for him. Thinking about it makes him feel bad himself because it's not how he likes to present himself to you or others. He was reckless in how he went about it but he wanted some freedom.

If you don't mind, can I expect things to change between W and I in the near future?
>>
>>19322336
But it has more stuff to do when you land on planets and has animals. Plus, I hear there's a really interesting secret in the center of the galaxy.

:^)
>>
>>19322251
>>19321215
Please
>>
>>19322312
I don't even need to read that but I did it anyway. 3 of swords 5 of pentacles for no man's sky

Honestly dude that game is trash.
>>
>>19322337
This sounds so much like him I actually got sick to my stomach while reading it. That is so messed up. He has no remorse for the situation other than how it reflects upon him. How sick and selfish. You really think you know a guy....
Starting yours.
>>
>>19321009
>Bro you better start working your ass off.
oh fucking shit
these are going to be some fucking hard days
>>
>>19322251
i've been trying to figure out how to proceed successfully in my business but it's proven to be a challenge. am i going to finally see positive results? when?
>>
>>19322251
Is my career in being an author or something else? Also, will I have children in the future and if so how many will I have?
>>
>>19322337
knight of wands, hierophant, devil, king of swords, judgement

More of the same cycle is ahead for the both of you. I see here that you both want freedom and you both want things to be different, but it's unlikely that it will happen any time soon. The best you can do for each other is to keep trying and to keep hoping for the best. Communicating with each other will actually be what sets you both free. If you want things to change, tell W how you want things to change and why. Judgement speaks of opportunity for a new cycle, but you both have to reach for that opportunity if you want it. It won't come without severing your chains to the "devil" (cycle).

Do you mind if I ask one more question? I'm happy to trade again. I can tell you're accurate. I'm mad right now I know, but should I just text him and tell him that I'm sorry? What will be the outcome if I do or will I just get ignored? :/
>>
>>19322354
Omg I love that you actually did a reading for it.

Don't worry, I won't waste my money on that piece of shit. I was sensible, didn't let my hype win me over, and waited til it actually came out before considering buying it.
>>
File: 1488309790490.png (232KB, 660x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488309790490.png
232KB, 660x635px
>>19322279
two armoured figures sit opposite one another, at a large table much like a feat hall's, housing various different armoured folk, masked people, and costumed peeps alike. It's like a masquerade or costume party of interesting people all united by the common factor that their identities are in some way obscured or hidden to some degree. People chat share food and drink and generally just seem to be partying mildly. A figure in an eastern style mask and armour set sits directly across from a medieval knight looking person, to the right of the knight sits a jester and to the left a person in a lion costume. I fucking died laughing at this part mind you since it came out of nowhere, the eastern armour wearer says "I'm sick of all these clowns and pussies, at least you seem normal enough" and the two laugh, hit it off and chat a bit, before the night is through the table begins to become fairly empty save a few stragglers far down the row, the two new acquaintances have a toast, and seem like they'll meet again someday.

>anonymous people rabble rousing and spewing crumbs everywhere.
Sounds like 4chan m8, or at least an online start to things, hopefully it's not this horrid site, heaven forbid. Good luck finding someone who isn't a weirdo online though. Though you may have some superficial differences and hardly know a thing about each other at first, I think you'd both be pleasantly surprised at what's behind that other person's outer facade.
>>
>>19322251
hey mate, i need to know how are my odds that i will succeed this year
>>
>>19322251
becca
will he talk to me soon
>>
File: IMG_20170720_155910.jpg (112KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_155910.jpg
112KB, 700x990px
>>19322251
Lexy
What has he told other people about me?
>>
>>19322251
what should i do about this "friend"?
should i just ignore her?
>>
>>19322400
Sure. Ill take a love reading for the rest of 2017

I see a split screen, a Hawaiian looking hula woman at the beach about to throw her surf board and a skeleton man with spiders at the other.

Don't do it yet, let him initiate. I have a feeling you were just defending what you believed in with him and its nothing to apologize for. He won't take it kindly if you tried.
>>
>>19322251
love reading with this guy i like pleasee thank you
>>
File: The Ride never ends.jpg (78KB, 419x424px) Image search: [Google]
The Ride never ends.jpg
78KB, 419x424px
>offer one sassy annoichi a read for outing me as a dork
>keep getting requests to read

I'll still read em for you guys but damn, give me a few to eat or something and I guess I'll pick up where I left off.

>/div/ - thirst general

>>19322282
I take it back m8, your pic was right, send help

>>19322305
I'd say in fall is the best bet, the season of changing leaves and American handegg games. As the weather gets chillier the intensity of the game goes up. Seem like your job search may find a similar trend. Think of things in a team narrative and what team you want to join, and how you would be a team player as an asset to a company rather than just a single employee as a stand alone entity. Basically think of things more collectively and from the perspective of what you bring to the table for a cohesive teamwork oriented workplace and stress those points to have better success.

Alternatively completely misread and you're going to get scouted to play football. :^)
>>
>>19322448
Sigh. Okay. Thanks. I just want the bs to be over with.

three of wands, page of cups, knight of swords, queen of swords, tower

Yikes anon. Be careful in love this year. I know we talked about communication but there is such a thing as oversharing. When you communicate with W, perhaps take plenty of time to think on what you're going to say and how you're going to say it because it might have catastrophic effects on love for you this year. Don't be too gung-ho about expressing yourself. Try to find some sternness but grace in how you present yourself.
>>
Air query

I don't expect someone to answer or do reading. But if they'd be nice enough to I'd appreciate it.

I've run out of luck with Tinder. I don't know why I've matched with lots of attractive women but as of late it's been nothing but a ghost town. Why is it or is there something I can do about it?
>>
>>19322413
>>19322251
name is blue
>>
>>19322251
How long will it be before me and "T" become official?
>>
File: 1494992830926.jpg (1MB, 1515x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1494992830926.jpg
1MB, 1515x2142px
>>19322350
The prospective path leads to a time of unemployment, like a mysterious cutting of ties with your job that seems foreshadowed and foretold of two weeks prior :^)

sass aside. The transition into another stable place in life may seem tedious or difficult at first, but lead to a comparable sidegrade, or rather a situation that is on equal standing but with a different set of qualities to it. Kind of like being transfered classes in school if that makes sense, you're still taking the same class but the characteristics of it are roughly the same, while also differnet due to the location, teacher and other such conditions. New job's teacher was cuter tho, seems overall comfier if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMPlPJP2brw obligatory.

>>19322392
Sounds weird but tough love is the theme here, someone who makes themselves out to be the bad guy or the harsh character in it all to better compile what it is people seek to stand for. Like controlled opposition or a well intended villain or a tyrant who purposefully acts harsh to unify the country. More like a shittalking person who spits savage insults or competitive attitudes that seem outwardly hurtful but are actually well intended. Seems like an attitude perspective thing, be a bit results oriented and don;'t be afraid to let your reputation suffer a bit. People will know what you're doing and respect you for it, and it helps with group solidarity oddly enough, some people even enjoy that kind of thing I'm told.
>>
>>19322518
Thank you so much
See I'm thinking about leaving.
Perhaps tomorrow even!
Have lovely night reader
>>
>>19322407

oh god, please not 4chan! that would be awful lol. it sounds like it might be a ldr...dunno if i want to do that again. thanks :)
>>
>>19322183
Apologies for the late reply, thank you very much Anon. I appreciate it.
>>
File: 1488812576151.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488812576151.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>19322455
2 one here.

I've been doing that already, thanks.

If I may ask again, mind telling me where I will find/ my next girlfriend?:3
>>
File: 1499526371966.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499526371966.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
Doing some tarot readings,

if you can trade, I would appreciate it. I'm always practicing and trying out new things, so I did yes/no readings with runes, tarot, and a pendulum just to see how consistant I could be, and all said that something was going to happen not today, not saturday, but tomorrow on friday. So if you can do yes/no questions, I would like you to see if that thing will happen: thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

If you can't trade and just want a read, that's absolutely fine, too. Just give me a question and a cute dog picture!
>>
File: Little-Cute-Dog-Lying-Bored.jpg (49KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Cute-Dog-Lying-Bored.jpg
49KB, 720x480px
>>19322546
How do i manage to recover and achieve this years goal?
>>
File: chihuahua-dog-puppy-cute-39317.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua-dog-puppy-cute-39317.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>19322546
Hello Astryl Flash!
My query is: She would be a part of my life in my future? (Relationship related)
>>
>>19322251
She was interested on me or in my boss?
MG
>>
File: pupper.jpg (34KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
34KB, 600x582px
>>19322546
Does she like me or is it all in my head? Sorry that i can't offer any trades. All i can grant is this good sleeps.
>>
File: 1500088468872.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500088468872.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>19322556
Looks like you are going to need to put any anxieties about the situation away, charge right in confidently, and become a little obsessed with it... But don't be afraid become part of the "institution" of whatever your goal is. Good luck!
>>19322557
Is she a family oriented person? I'm not seeing a lot of romance in her feelings for you, but I am seeing her feelings changing to something new... whatever that might be. Cards are telling me that you need to take charge of the situation, though.

However, I'm also getting something that says she may not want to talk right now, at this very moment (it shouldn't last too long, though)
>>
>>19322546
How long will it be until me and this guy I've been dating become official?
>>
File: images (28).jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>19322546
what she thinks of me?
>>
>>19322546
Will I suffer the consequences of my recent actions?
>>
File: 1500157791023.jpg (21KB, 508x289px) Image search: [Google]
1500157791023.jpg
21KB, 508x289px
>>19322578
Sleep tight, pupper! No worries at all about the trades, thanks for the good sleep, though, haha!

As for her feelings for you: Oh my.. she likes you. Is she shy? Try going out with her and a group of both of your friends first, if you can. Be patient and mature in romancing her.
>>
File: 1499532717373.jpg (40KB, 720x705px) Image search: [Google]
1499532717373.jpg
40KB, 720x705px
>>19322579
>Is she a family oriented person?
kind of.
>I'm not seeing a lot of romance in her feelings for you, but I am seeing her feelings changing to something new... whatever that might be
This is bad or good?
> However, I'm also getting something that says she may not want to talk right now, at this very moment (it shouldn't last too long, though)
This is happening right now, the last time i talked to her was a couple of weeks ago. I sent her a mail but she doesnt reply it tho.
>>
>>19320341 OP here

Alright back after some meditating and recharging, here to equalize all that I've taken.

>>19320567
Well this is officially a W. Wordsworth kind of night, every reading seems to have pulled one of his.

Your verse pull:

London, MDCCCII
By W. Wordsworth

>O FRIEND! I know not which way I must look
>For comfort, being, as I am, opprest
>To think that now our life is only drest
>For show; mean handi-work of craftsman, cook,

The speaker here is you, B is your friend that I assume you're hoping more from. It is complicated though, veeery complicated from what I'm seeing. You are confused and a bit scared by this relationship if I can be frank. Either there is a fear that the best is behind you here, or there have been literal complications with a break in a pre-existing relationship.

>Or groom!—We must run glittering like a brook
>In the open sunshine, or we are unblest;
The wealthiest man among us is the best:
No grandeur now in nature or in book

Well this is interesting, it seems to be calling you both to come out from the shadows and run in the light with your feelings. Communication is crucial for anything to occur between you both as obvious as that sounds. It must be of the light the and pure intentioned, shallow waters will bear no fruit here. The rest of this pull addresses the spiritual and hints at a tendancy for greed. Whether this is a greed in love or finances, I can not say for sure so I'll abstain from interpreting. You should read the poem it's full though to draw from it, I'm sure there is more wisdom for you there if you can read between the lines.

Your page pull:

Youth and Age
By Lord Byron

>THERE'S not a joy the world can give like that it takes away
>When the glow of early thought declines in feeling's dull decay;

>Oh could I feel as I have felt, or be what I have been,
>Or weep as I could once have wept o'er many a vanish'd scene,—

Well there it is again. Good luck.
>>
>>19322591
Thanks for the advice, I'll try just that. Much appreciated.
>>
>>19322580
Don't know, keep working on things, and keep putting yourself out there for him. It looks like he will want something eventually, but the cards are being very cryptic with me on this question, sorry. Is he having a hard time with other things in his life right now? he might be walking a new path and he isn't sure where it goes...

>>19322583
She is a little hung up on her own insecurities regarding you, but she seems to think you are someone who moves fast and goes after what you want, that scares her a bit. She also thinks you are patient and handle your life well. Sorry, I'm not seeing too much romance in her thoughts, if that was what you were looking for.

>>19322585
Looks like you will be a little worried about suffering the consequences, they will come, but they won't be as severe as you might fear. I don't know what the actions were, but the cards are telling me that people do care about you
>>
File: 1500157954017.gif (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500157954017.gif
26KB, 200x200px
>>19322605
>Bad or good change?
Don't know, it's just change.

Sorry you haven't heard from her, that's rough, I've been there for sure. What worked for me recently (Monday, in fact) was sending her a message and being totally honest with how I felt, that it was hard for me when I don't hear from her because I worry about her. But I also made sure to tell her that I was open to what was on her mind. Worked out well for me. Sometimes people just want some alone time, and they don't realize how you feel if you never tell them. Good luck anon, it can be tough sometimes.

>>19322611
You're welcome, glad I could help!
>>
File: C6p78_HWgAA-yNo.jpg (55KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
C6p78_HWgAA-yNo.jpg
55KB, 640x663px
>>19322546
love reading with the guy i like please
>>
>>19322622
He likes you a lot, like a lot. Talk to him.
>>
File: smart dog.jpg (24KB, 294x320px) Image search: [Google]
smart dog.jpg
24KB, 294x320px
>>19322546
What awaits me within the next year, love, career, spooky stuff, etc?
>>
File: sleeping-cute-puppy-dog.jpg (63KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-cute-puppy-dog.jpg
63KB, 500x330px
>>19322546
love reading? i'm looking for a relationship, when?
>>
>>19322620
Thanks you for your readin m8. Youre a great reader and a good person too.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
>>19322546
Does she have a new lover?
>>
File: 1500159173902.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500159173902.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>19322635
I did the next three months, because I think that is about as far as the tarot can reach with any degree of certainty... Looks like there will be a lot of day dreaming about what you want to do, instead of doing it. But, you will be happy and there will be someone there who cares about you. You should do some soul searching as well on your own.

>>19322637
You'll get one when you choose to take an honest look at yourself, and learn to be happy on your own. Sorry, I can't give you a specific time.
>>
>>19322546
I got a four if wands on Saturday so the thing will happen on Sat.

My query should I ask Diana out she and I work together and I think she is kinda cute?
>>
>>19322613
>someone who moves fast and goes after what you want, that scares her a bit.
True. hmm she loves me,?
>>
>>19322641
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it :)

>>19322651
Doesn't look like it, looks like she is happy on her own. However ,it does look like there is a new person around somewhere, but it isn't serious, and is still pretty new, might just be fwb. Sending you positive energy for that, it would be rough for me to know there was someone new, even if I knew she wasn't interested in anything serious.

>>19322654
>>THERE'S not a joy the world can give like that it takes away

>>19322654
Thanks for the read! I'm planning on making it happen myself on Saturday if it doesn't happen on Friday, haha.

Yes, ask her out. But be casual about it, don't make it too serious, too quick. Maybe ask her to a drink and some billiards or something?. Not a fancy dinner.
>>
>>19322678
>>>THERE'S not a joy the world can give like that it takes away
I have no idea where that came from...

>>19322673
I didn't see any particular romantic cards, but it's still something I think you should go for, just tread lightly, because it looks like she might be a bit shy? Or at least anxious
>>
>>19322546
Hey!
Am I going to be accepted to the startup accelerator that I will apply at the end of this month?
>>
>>19322628
thank you T-T
>>
File: goldencerberus.jpg (101KB, 1080x1093px) Image search: [Google]
goldencerberus.jpg
101KB, 1080x1093px
>>19322546

>that thing will happen

Seeing a crude drawing of a house, it's a mushroom with a little door and windows in it drawn by a kid. Stars in the sky. A mushroom grows, then is cut down and sold in a grocery store, a day is spent out shopping. A dog wants to be walked, or perhaps simply wants inside.

Feels like a Saturday thing because of all these "I don't work today" activities, but I don't know your schedule.

Should I try to resolve that thing down South or am I better off not getting in the middle of it?
>>
>>19322693
No dog pic or trade...but I'll let it go this once ;)

Wait a minute...didn't I already do this question? The cards are going to fool around with you if you ask them duplicate questions.

>>19322697
Happy I could help! Go get him! Let me know how it goes!
>>
File: 130498903242.jpg (58KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
130498903242.jpg
58KB, 640x615px
>>19322652
thanks for reading
>>
>>19322684
>>THERE'S not a joy the world can give like that it takes away
Came straight from my reading here >>19322608

Spooky syncing activated.
>>
>>19322703
Oh right, sorry about that.
>>
File: 1500459528030.jpg (15KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1500459528030.jpg
15KB, 250x187px
>>19322700
Thank you for your reading, and for the dogs!

If you try to resolve the thing, the outcome looks like it will be fair, but it will still leave you wondering a little bit, like things won't be fully resolved, and you'll still be waiting on things.

If you don't get in the middle of it: Looks like it is the prudent thing to do, but you still might regret it a little bit.
>>
>>19322705
Of course, my pleasure!

>>19322709
Spooky!

>>19322712
heh heh heh sneaky...
>>
File: pupcerberus.jpg (31KB, 470x372px) Image search: [Google]
pupcerberus.jpg
31KB, 470x372px
>>19322718

Always willing to share woofwoof borkborks and do reads.

>convenience or regret

Story of my life.
>>
>>19322684
thanks.one last question please. next time I see her what she will think about me?
sorry im anxious too
>>
File: 1500159904705.png (1MB, 1080x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1500159904705.png
1MB, 1080x1042px
>>19322727
Cold you do please do one more read for me and see what her feelings are for me?
>>
>>19322729
Looks like she'll be willing to give you a little bit of what you want, but she'll be waiting for you. Also, is there a lot going on in her life right now? It might be a little tough to get her attention. Her feelings looks like she'll like you, but you should take things slow, or you'll scare her!
>>
>>19322733

Certainly.

Seeing a "sent" block that looks like a text message. It melts away as what looks, based on the ears, like a bear or other stuffed animal head silhouetted on it. A house on a plane on a moon, orbits and axes turning in contingency upon one another. A nose with sunglasses hanging on them. Now the same, but it feels like a disguise.

It feels like she's got some complicated feelings. She's hearing words, but wants to see actions, but is hoping for something delightful. Things are turning for her, I call this "schrodinger's feels": until you open the box nothing is pinned down. Maybe she likes you, but she's worried that "you" as she knows you may or may not genuinely be as she thinks that you are.
>>
Air love query (the worst kind; sorry)
F, Ellie, taurus, (been here before, again, sorry)
F, J, aquarius

What's going on with her? Is there nothing between us? It's making me really anxious lately.
>>
>>19322752
Thank you! This actually nails a part of our relationship in her being scared I might be different than she thinks. I've messed up in the past, and she is going through a rough time right now, but I am trying to change and be supportive and patient with her. So I can see how she might be wary, but I really am trying to be a better person for her.
>>
Aww man these doggos are great!
>>
>>19322752
>>19322783
I'm glad to hear she is hoping for something delightful, though, as I want to give that to her
>>
>>19322789
Haha, hey Angel!
>>
>>19322546

Tell me a bit about my future!

Male

Thanks!
>>
>>19322743
Ty flash
>>
>>19320939
>now a general
Oh no, it wasn't meant to be a general, I just wanted to see what came up. I suppose I should have concentrated on my query better and kept it to myself, sort of like I did the first times we traded. I can't say being made fun of about my dead ex was helpful, but it was extremely relevant.

This one I have to think about more, but you have my thanks nonetheless.
>>
>>19322755
I got you man, nothing to apologize about at all!

Did you guys have a fight or were you mean to her? It looks like she still likes you, but regrets something that happened, which she is over thinking. There are still feelings there, but you might have to basically start over again.

>>19322815
Looks like you'll feel a little left out for a bit, but you will find a person to date and you will achieve some sort of success in the next three months!
>>
>>19322801
Yo! How ya holding up Flash?
>>
>>19322546
Im really thinking about getting a nosejob.
My query is related to that.
Will the rinoplasty fuck up my face? Or I will be handsome as hell?
>>
>>19322854
Not a reading but prepare for a long recuperation time. I believe it takes about a year for your nose to be completely healed.
Also do a lot of research on what surgeon you want to hire to get this stuff done.
>>
>>19322852
I'm holding up. Took the advice given last time about being honest with that girl, and I was. She responded very well and very sweetly. Said she really hasn't been talking to anyone or hanging out with anyone for a while and sometimes she just wants to be by herself. She thanked me for caring, called me a babe a whole bunch of times (her name for me) and used a bunch of smiley faces, so I guess things are alright and I might have been over-reacting. At any rate, I'm trying to give her a little space, we'll see what happens.

The date with the girl my friend set me up with went well, and we might see each other again on sunday

How have you been?
>>
>>19322829
Being unfocused with your question and leaving it up to what comes up is a general my man. Both require me to sift through a whole life line of energy and thoughts to pick up on insight that is relevant to you here and now. Super hard work.

I really wish I could have given you more as I do sense a genuine need for direction here. I'm glad that some parts in the very least connected to you. I hope they bring you the wisdom you seek. My condolences for the dead ex.
>>
>>19322836
Thank you. I think she was dating someone else and I asked her about it. She denied it, I accepted that, everything seemed okay, then we stopped talking entirely. And now it's kinda hurting a lot
>>
>>19322854
Honestly, the cards are telling me that wanting the rhinoplasty might just be a kind of temporary thing, and as you get older, you'll be fine with the nose you already have. Doesn't look like it will give you any lasting happiness if you get it
>>
>>19322872
Good luck, man. Sending positive energy to you.
>>
>>19322836

Haha thanks for the reading! I don't think I'll find a person to date though, that seems impossible, I'm a walking rock
>>
>>19322870
Oh man! That sounds fantastic! That makes me so happy that things are working out with you and your girl.
I'm doing okay. Actually, I'm doing a lot better than I was a couple hours ago. I figured out what was ailing me and making me feel crappy.
I wasn't aware of how interacting with other people have in the huge effect on my mood. Humans are social creatures I was just so shook of how isolation really makes me feel like shit. It helped me realize why I'm so asphyxiated to the site.
>>
>>19322869
Yes, i heard that. The next week i have to appointment with 2 plastic surgeons.
You know im tired of listening "Oh anon, you would be so gorgeous if your nose were smaller"
Like seriously wtf?!
I think im kinda good looking i guess, i look like david gandy and henry cavill. But my nose is awkward, its crooked ( broken when i was a teenager) and kind of wide.
>>
>>19322903
Thanks, I'm hopeful with her!

Interesting, glad you figured it out! Gotta get out of the house sometimes, I get it!
>>
>>19322909
Hey man. Whatever makes you feel like the god or goddess you are. Do it. It's for you.
>>
>>19322918
I hope you guys relationship works out.

Kek yeah. I'm probably going to go play Pokemon go with my sister tomorrow.
>>
File: pizza3.jpg (2MB, 2726x2061px) Image search: [Google]
pizza3.jpg
2MB, 2726x2061px
>>19322888
Thank you. You guys have helped me a lot on here, I really appreciate it. Wish I could do more for you all than that one shitty shoop
>>
File: Australian-Retriever-Puppies.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Australian-Retriever-Puppies.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
>>19322546
I'm lost right now. How do I achieve my goals and better a person? Will she come back in the future?
>>
>>19322937
Oh fuck it's the legendary dude who made the pizza shop!!!!!
This as been my background for my laptop ever since you made this.
Truly a work of art.
>>
>>19320341
If you're still here, I'd love to trade.
>>
>>19322935
Thanks again Angel :) And have fun catching Pokemon with your sister!

>>19322937
No need for payback, I like helping.

>>19322942
Those are some cute puppies!

Cards are saying to stop worrying so much, pick something that you like and be disciplined enough to get good at it, and to put your self out there, because good things will return for you. Also, you need to work on being happy with the things you have at the moment.

As for whether she'll come back? I did a romance reading for your next three months, and it doesn't look like she will come back, sorry :/
>>
>>19322956
Sure, I said I'd be on here all day checking for exchanges. I really need to work on reading readers since they seem to be my biggest weak spots right now. So any practice you can give me is appreciated.
>>
File: 1496610117858.jpg (44KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496610117858.jpg
44KB, 500x486px
>>19322546
Will I get better mentally?
>>
>>19322944

Gotta admit, I'm jelly. Also hoping to see Twicsy around because needs cover art at some point.
>>
>>19322978
What guidance for my well being can you give me?

I'm open to doing a few exchanges if you're the bibliomancer that's read me before. Are you the one that has read old poetry? Like Shakespeare? If that is you, you've been stupidly accurate moreso than I'm used to from readers. Could be we just sinc really well.

What can I do for you? :)
>>
New thread:

>>19322988
>>19322988
>>19322988
>>
>>19322987
Seems like you'll be feeling better within 3 months
>>
>>19322991
I'll give you your read in the new thread, I am indeed the bibliomancer who uses old poetry. Very happy to hear that my readings connected with you so well. My query can be found here at the bottom:

>>19320341
Thank you. (:
>>
>>19322989
I wonder where she has been. Twixie come back home!
>>
>>19323004
I'll reply again in new thread.
>>
>>19321948
just now seeing this. thanks! it is appreciated
>>
>>19323030
where's the new thread?
>>
>>19323493

right above you
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.