[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1407146087466.jpg (80KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1407146087466.jpg
80KB, 1000x963px
Hello dream interpretation thread here.

Only 3 dreams. Thread will be abandoned after those.

Give me your LAST dream, if its not, at least say it.

Write it short, no novels or big stories.
Plain,simple but vivid and with detail.

What I need from you:

>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>The dream itself

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
>>19315417
Hello
25 yo
Female

I was feeling kinda lost and But overwhelmed and excited in the same time

The dream is ; I'm trying to find my way out in the underground parking lot of my office , everytime a I see a colleague down there and try to ask them about the exit they ignore me until I found it on my own..and when I got out, there was a forest with many passages and a big mountain in the middle and I knew I had to climb it to reach a certain objectif. the dream ends up with me trying to climb the mountain, sometimes on my own, sometimes with friends and family.. this dream has been reccuring many times lately
>>
>>19315417
>31
>Male
>Idk the feeling, wasn't one particular one. Generically, pleasant?
>I had a whole heaping of thanksgiving dinner at one house
>Went to another house for a second thanksgiving dinner and ate another plate with a delicious bourbon to drink
>>
>>19315417
>>19315417
Hey, thanks for putting work into these threads op.

23, male, pretty confused.

What follow, is my latest dream, that i can remember (must have been a week since).
>Be me
>Standing in huge random backyard
>Everything's peaceful, trees and flowers and shit
>Suddelny a gigantic (fkin enormous) seal comes running at me
>Wtf
>It stops before me, and i start hitting/kicking it, throwing it around
>Notice it's kinda sad, looking at me miserably
>Walking up to it, laying down, und cuddling the shit out of it
>Seal's really happy, huge ass smile
>I'm happy
>Stay in spooning position until wake up
>Confused af afterwards
>>
>>19315436

>I'm trying to find my way out in the underground parking lot of my office

Your workplace is a unsettling place, you want to have a "safe zone" at your work but you don´t find it. Seems like most of them have trust issues and you don´t find a way to let go of the stress.

>everytime a I see a colleague down there and try to ask them about the exit they ignore

no trust from anyone, you are not able to find true friends

> until I found it on my own.

the only person you can trust, is you

>.and when I got out, there was a forest with many passages

you are about to explore what could be the problem that you can´t find true friendship. There are many different ways to go and to find out what it could be that you miss a true friend.

>and a big mountain in the middle

a reason can be seen

> and I knew I had to climb it to reach a certain objectif.

but you know its a lot of hard work to find out whats the main problem

>the dream ends up with me trying to climb the mountain

you are going this way, you wanna find out whats the problem that nobody is trusting and why your work feels so unsettling.

>sometimes on my own,

you have to work that out on your own

> sometimes with friends and family..

and sometimes with good advice and help from others

> this dream has been reccuring many times lately

you still haven´t found the reason why.

What did the mountain look like?

Had it snow on the top? Was it steep?
>>
>>19315440

>I had a whole heaping of thanksgiving dinner at one house

Pure luck with your current household.

>Went to another house for a second thanksgiving dinner and ate another plate with a delicious bourbon to drink

Luck continues on your path with friends and known people.

This dream means luck in the next days and weeks.
>>
>>19315470
this is all wildly inaccurate
>>
>>19315470
Thank you very much, it's true there many trust issues within the co workers in the office..
as for the mountain I'm not really sure, but yea sometimes its all rocks and snow, and sometimes it's smooth and green
>>
I had a dream when /x/ isn't infested wit tumblr faggits.....what could this mean?
>>
>>19315447

>Standing in huge random backyard

the time you spend on your own

>Everything's peaceful, trees and flowers and shit

is very calming and soothing

>Suddelny a gigantic (fkin enormous) seal comes running at me

you wanna play and be thankfull for it and how you do it

>It stops before me, and i start hitting/kicking it, throwing it around

you play intense

>Notice it's kinda sad, looking at me miserably

you will stop playing because you argued too much and the discussions went out of your hand

>Walking up to it, laying down, und cuddling the shit out of it

but this wont stop it, you will come back and say that there is nothing to sad about. It´s all fine and you can move on with it.

>Seal's really happy, huge ass smile

You can play again and everything is like it was.

>I'm happy

You feel lucky with it

>Stay in spooning position until wake up

You become best friends and partners with your group.
>>
>>19315491
> its all rocks and snow,

expectations too high and too hard to solve it

> it's smooth and green

sometimes its about to solve it on its own

>>19315477
trolling much, are we?
>>
>>19315440
Pretty good assessment I suppose, I am incredibly and noticeably lucky
>>
This >>19312552
>>
>>19315417
If you are still here OP I could use your help.

A couple nights ago I had a strange dream. I was walking around in what seemed a high school patio area of some kind, with a lot of people I used to know, but don't talk to anymore. Most of the guys didn't say anything when I walked past them, but many of the girls scoffed at me or insulted me. As they did this, I moved slower and slower, until I couldn't move anymore. I then "woke up" on a mattress on the floor of a room. There was nothing in the room except for the mattress and some garbage around it. It was really depressing. I heard the doorbell ring, and I struggled to get out of the bed, trying to answer the door. I tried to crawl to the door but it was extremely painful. I saw a black woman with two children standing at the door looking at me with a worried expression. I tried to reach up to the door handle, but I passed out, almost paralyzed by fear. That's when I woke up.

I have no clue what this means so any input would be great.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.