[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 94

File: f1f9b84a1a49ff8db2d5a7646d5886d7.jpg (142KB, 736x1232px) Image search: [Google]
f1f9b84a1a49ff8db2d5a7646d5886d7.jpg
142KB, 736x1232px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19309187
>>
Trading
How is my relationship with me new roommate going to be like?
>>
>>19312694
I can trade for the following:

Is there something more I can learn from W if so what?
>>
>>19312694
They won't ever clean upafter themselves once they get used to living with you.

BUT

They will be reliable on rent, and be overall good as a friend and will like to do a lot of what you like to do.

Just come to terms with the fact that after about three months, you'll be doing all the cleaning.
>>
>>19312707
You up for a trade Orion?
>>
>>19312715
Sure.

Name (your trip can work, other names are better. I.e. IRL nicknames oryour real first name.)

And your question.

What do you need?
>>
Air query: How will the next few years/months play out for me? There will be a change in environment.

M
Taurus
>>
anybody reading? I unfortunately can't trade because i'm not versed into divination
>>
>>19312727
>Fall semester

Easy overall, but your teachers will make it overly complicated to cover up how ultimately easy and retarded their courses are. You'll find yourself annoyed with having to write a long report over something that can be said in about three paragraphs, rather than worrying about your GPA.

I know that feel...I know that feel so well...

Mine will be uhhhhhh....

Will the rest of my year lead to all the stuff I hope for? You can be specific or...not.

As for something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEGR-H92EU

This fucking song.
>>
Just posting my reading from the last thread.
>>19311650
>>
File: fucknhorse.jpg (39KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
fucknhorse.jpg
39KB, 440x330px
>>19312755
>Will the rest of my year lead to all the stuff I hope for? You can be specific or...not.
Yeah they will, but it will take a fuck ton of effort.
I saw a dude rolling a huge rock up a steep ass hill.
Perhaps this is about finance? I just get that feeling.
Just stay persistent, my man. You will achieve it
>>
File: CryingEagle-Flag640.jpg (53KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
CryingEagle-Flag640.jpg
53KB, 640x402px
>>19312792
Everyone, and I mean everyone, keeps saying that. So I guess it's true.

>MFW
>>
Can I get a karma reading, please? Will provide any details needed for it.
>>
Anyone reading sadly can't trade..i need some words of wisdom about a guy who literally left me today...if I let him go will he come back?
Info:
Jemima
Taurus
>>
File: isthatyou.jpg (49KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
isthatyou.jpg
49KB, 534x401px
>>19312898
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Single Roman Numeral
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19312929

>look guise i posted it again
>>
File: mom.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>19312929
>>
>>19312929
>Doing Roman numerals now
I hope you know which characters stand for which numeric values there, Moonie.
>>
>>19312931

X
Blue
Square

My query is, why do I feel like I'm going on autopilot in life at the moment and feel like I am being stuck and not moving.
Is there a lesson to be learned? If so when and what?

Thankyou
>>
>>19312929
>>A Single Roman Numeral
>A Primary Colour
Purple
>A Basic Geometric Shape
triangle
>Query
What the fuck am i doing wrong? Why can't i seem to make my life situation better and move on to the next step? Why do i have to constantly stagnate and not have anything progress?

I really hope you will answer this cause i'm fucking clueless even tho i've tried everything in my power to change things around
>>
>>19312964
oh yeah forgot single roman numeral
IX
>>
Trading
Is anything good going to happen to me this year? Especially in the love department
>>
>>19312968
That's not a single numeral

Single numerals would imply a single I, V, X, C, M or D

I don't know why Moonie doesn't ask for hexadecimal values
>>
>>19312929

One red square

Will it end? Then what?
>>
>>19312987
fuck me, then i'll choose X
>>
>>19312929
L
Orange
Triangle
How would school affect me once I go back?
>>
File: free-wallpaper-1.jpg (339KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-1.jpg
339KB, 1024x768px
Howdy everyone,
I'm up for some Rune readings

>Direct Query (no generals)
>No love/crush this time (sorry)
>Song related to your query or emotions
>>
>>19313030
Will he help with my financial burden at all this year?
https://youtu.be/QHncVL94_Ac
>>
>>19313030
Is there something I need to learn from W? (not love related, it's something spiritual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjmhbkPVAI
>>
>>19313030
What would my career look like?
9 to 5 Dolly Parton (I don't know it reminds me of a song about a job
>>
>>19313030
Can i have a reading on what is wrong in my life? I'd really love to have an overview on the negative forces at work please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqBuh2PHhUE&list=LLNqZQCosvZEgsxwq4Jmhl4w&index=1
>>
>>19313030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVTba8CceKQ
What do I need to learn to keep moving forward?
>>
>>19313030
what is my greatest strenght

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
>>
>>19313030

am i going to get hired at this place?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
>>
>>19313030
"Is my association with R in any way linked to the day of sacrifice?"

https://youtu.be/xvb-ovVLL5U

Thanks in advance ^^
>>
>>19312929

X
Red
Triangle

How much should I step up my training to be physically prepared?
>>
File: free-wallpaper-2.jpg (395KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-2.jpg
395KB, 1024x768px
>>19313034
Video isn't available ;_;

>Will he help with my financial burden at all this year?
>Othala m, Ehwaz m, Inguz
Well dear, I'm afraid he won't, he's probably dealing with some loss of his own or not being able to keep with his words. I believe you'll have to hang in there anon but don't overburden yourself, the solution will come your way but not through him. Good luck anon!

>>19313041
Oh I love this kind of music, thank you!

>Is there something I need to learn from W?
>Kenaz m, Fehu m, Algiz
The situation with W now seems foggy and I believe you're facing some loss wondering exactly what's their role in it, let me tell you the runes are quite repeating your question. There's something to be learned from this, not revealed yet but you'll see in due time. What I feel it speaks of a loss, something you deem valuable seems to go. This release will grant you a direct connection with your spirituality or at least some sense of divinity/security. Good luck
>>
>>19312929

X
Red
Square
How will the next upcoming months/years be for me due to the change of environment?
>>
>>19313100
Thanks for the reading. This seems to be in tune with that person.
>>
>>19313017
>then i'll choose X

it's a good choice.

http://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/gebo
>>
>>19313030
How will this new business arrangement work out for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJE1_Jm6gtw
>>
File: free-wallpaper-3.jpg (376KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-3.jpg
376KB, 1024x768px
>>19313046
>What would my career look like?
>Hagalaz, Sowilo, Laguz
A wee chaotic or at least beyond your personal control, you won't be able to do much, probably a restricted environment but you'll enjoy the task and go with the flow. I don't know why a production line came to mind.

>>19313059
>Can i have a reading on what is wrong in my life?
>Berkano m, Thurisaz m, Algiz m, Uruz m, Othala m
Dafuq anon... all the runes reversed mate... I'm spooped...
Seems you're in a period of stagnation, where your efforts are not giving any result, specially in your family life. The root cause seems to be some actions not thought through, hasty decisions that lead you turn away from our path. If you keep going that way you'll lose all your strength, feeling overburdened and like we say here "punching knives", not going anywhere. Oddly enough the advice for overcome this is in breaking up with the roots of this. Some behavior that has been passed to you, something that you've learned is the right way, an attitude you keep repeating over time and not granting you the right results.

I'd suggest if you're into occult and shit do some cleansing, break some negative vibes that might be around you. Good luck!

>>19313120
Thanks for the feedback anon, I hope you manage to resolve this.
>>
>>19313030
What the hell am I doing wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
>>
>>19313030
What would the rest of 2017 look like for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhvVCP2B3Q
>>
>>19313184
>Seems you're in a period of stagnation, where your efforts are not giving any result, specially in your family life.
I think it's the 3rd time you read me and you mentioned this every single time, which is fucking perfectly creepily accurate
>The root cause seems to be some actions not thought through, hasty decisions that lead you turn away from our path.
True but what do you mean by ''our path''
>If you keep going that way you'll lose all your strength, feeling overburdened and like we say here "punching knives", not going anywhere.
That has been my reality for quite a while now
Oddly enough the advice for overcome this is in breaking up with the roots of this.
how?
>Some behavior that has been passed to you, something that you've learned is the right way, an attitude you keep repeating over time and not granting you the right results.
What exactly?
>I'd suggest if you're into occult and shit do some cleansing, break some negative vibes that might be around you. Good luck!
I've been trying to keep the occult and the spiritual at arm's distance lately since i'm in some kind of phase where i don't give a fuck anymore about anything because i've been convinced that whatever i try to do, nothing ever fucking changes and doesn't amount to jackshit and with my current life situation, it is heavy as fuck on my shoulders leading me to not want to do anything anymore for so many reasons, it's like being in prison but inside society(i know it seems to sound odd but that's the best way to put it into words)
>>
>>19313030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
oi
I don't know which career to follow
>>
>>19313229
>query
>I don't know which career to follow
what kind of career I should follow
>>
File: free-wallpaper-4.jpg (394KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-4.jpg
394KB, 1024x768px
>>19313061
Amazing song, very heartfelt, thank you.

>What do I need to learn to keep moving forward?
>Eihwaz, Uruz m, Othala m
Oh my these runes are sassy, they're like "keep moving, don't strain yourself and break with old paradigms"
But going through the spread, for start you must build your confidence and defenses. You still have an open wound, protect that first, let it heal and don't push so hard just yet (I just had a vision of an open chest and exposed heart), it's not the time to make big changes but to save energy, to nurture yourself and again Othala reversed for me speaks of breaking old patterns, going against what has been passed through you that makes more harm than good. Be well anon and take care of your health aye?

>>19313063
Oh my I love this song, I even made a drawing of them in HS, thanks for sharing <3

>what is my greatest strenght
>Mannaz m & Hagalaz
The runes could tell you, but what do you think of yourself? What do you consider your strongest point anon? Mannaz reversed here warns you to not isolate yourself, you can have a very good sense of your role and how you can affect others around you. This is a realization you have to see for yourself, with some deep observations. Hagalaz as a characteristic, translates to resilience, endurance. I believe you've been through some stuff and learned to stay strong inside of the storm. I believe you can use that strength to also help people around you, as a protector or someone that can give people the sense of security even in bad times. It's all in you anon. <3
>>
File: scrying.png (409KB, 462x343px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.png
409KB, 462x343px
I will be scrying. I am just a beginner so accuracy is not guaranteed. I need:

>A name
>A color
>Your gender
>Your query
>>
>>19313255

Nick
White
Male

Will they connect the dots after it's done?
>>
do I have friends? I just got told that I had an awful reputation and I wasn't the kind of person you wanna be with. If I knew, or if I was receptive to what people were saying maybe. Truth is out, don't know what to make of it or if it matters at all.
>>
>>19313255
Lou
purple
male
mind a reading for test?
P's appearance
>>
>>19313265
It seems likely.
>>
>>19313255
>roderick
>green
>male

Should i quit my job, why?
>>
>>19313255
Mike
black
male

what does Elisabeth think of me
>>
>>19313272

Heh. Here's hoping that they won't care then.
>>
>>19313269
It looks like a girl with black hair she seems to have white skin but I was unable to see more details of her face.
>>
>>19313255

mary
orange
will i find a new job soon?
>>
>>19313255
amelia
lavender
male
was our chat during the party beneficial in any way shape or form to our relationship? how can i help rebuild our relationship further?
>>
Would you mind telling me what is this open wound or what caused it? I'm trying to keep moving, but it's so hard when you get little in return :(. I can't really save energy anymore, I need to make something happen.

Thanks!
>>
>>19313285
no,inaccurate at all
>>
>>19313243
>>19313294
Meant to you.

I'm stupid x-x
>>
>>19313255
Anthony
Red
Male

Should I give up on Liz
>>
>>19313273
I saw an old man in a forest withering to death having a hard time standing up.

When I asked if you should stay in your current job, I saw this same man being unable to move further.

I would say you should look for another job, but this change will not be easy, it will probably take a while before someone else hires you.
>>
>>19313275
When I asked a love song started playing, and a girl leaned over to give a guy a kiss. Probably she's into you.
>>
>>19312956
Bumping
>>
>>19313255
Chris
purple
male
what should i do to pull myself out of this bullshit?
>>
>>19313287
Sorry, I saw people handshaking and saying something along the lines "we'll call you later"

To put it in simple terms you will have to try harder.
>>
>>19313255
Timothy
Green
Female
Will my life ever become interesting? Is it always going to be boring?
>>
>>19313336

how much harder do i have to try? i've run out of options and no matter how many applications i put in no one calls
>>
>>19313293
I saw the picture of a clown and people having fun at a party... This suggests you to chill and not take things to seriously, being more relaxed will help you get the most of your relationship.
>>
>>19313255
I'm still here if you'd please, orange also. >>19312780
>>
File: free-wallpaper-5.jpg (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-5.jpg
293KB, 1024x768px
>>19313069
>"Money o que é good nóis num have" ;_;

>am i going to get hired at this place?
>Nauthiz m, Gebo, Kenaz m
This process seems to be so stressful, Nuthiz reversed is a rune of confusion and some sort of deprivation. By itself I'd say no, yet at the same time the result is unclear because Gebo which is a rune of trade in this case tells your effort will count on the answer. Acting fair and giving your best, at this point you're lacking of direction on how to proceed and probably feeling too anxious that could harm your chances. The Runes aren't sure yet but if you don't change it's likely you won't get it, I'm afraid.

>>19313083
>"Is my association with R in any way linked to the day of sacrifice?"
Welp.... this feels spoopy anon... Also this piano song, reminded me of Karekano... Oh wait it's the same song O.o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oabSsLulSw aaah this gives me all the feels I didn't want to have ;_;

>Ansuz, Dagaz, Berkano
Word. If this is occult which sounds like, a big yes...

Sorry I'm just feeling weird now
>>
>>19313357
thanks, its just that thats been my thought process for a while and its only really been getting worse for me. thanks anyway, ill give it some more time.
>>
>>19313360

it's not stressful at all, i know how to proceed. it's up to them now. not really much to change here...thanks anyway
>>
>>19313300
I see a just married couple running at the beach when asking if you should look for love elsewhere, this means that you will eventually find someone much better. Basically yes, giving up is a good idea, then again read my OP, I might be wrong.
>>
To all of those here that said I was a horrible person well you're right. I just learned that for the longest time I had the reputation of being a terrible human being and people were actively discouraging people to hang out with me. I've done terrible things. I only wish I knew or that I was receptive to what people had to say about me.

Now I get where the bad karma comes from. What now? Of course I apologize but it won't repair the damage I've done.
>>
>>19313386
story? what happened?
>>
>>19313335
I keep seeing a zen monk meditating. You need to change the way you perceive the problem and calm your mind, then you will find the best approach to solve this issue.

>>19313342
That's too vague. Rephrase it.
>>
>>19313398
it has a few graphic details
>>
>>19313403
just give me a tldr
>>
>>19313401
Okay.
Would my life have any meaning to it?
>>
File: 49a55776023adc2ac3cf83e4e93b0e67.jpg (176KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
49a55776023adc2ac3cf83e4e93b0e67.jpg
176KB, 1600x1199px
>>19313347
I saw a truck driver, over and over.

This probably means you have to try and physically talk to the people involved in the hiring process, rather than simply filling out applications, this also gives me the sensation that you should like in places you usually disregard, or that you should find new places where you can actually apply too.

This is all I can do today, my head is starting to hurt.
>>
>>19313421

not to be negative but i've done those things, many times over and still nothing. thanks for your time
>>
>>19313405
well, IRL I had a friend that went to see and we had sex. I got tested a month before that and I came out negative. I never touched anyone since. A year and a few months later I notice that it isn't well down there and it won't just pass. So I get tested and it turns out I'm infected. I tell the girl and she tells me I'm irresponsible for not getting trsted right after. Which is true. She then tell me that she should have listened to what everybody else were saying about me behind my back. That I was an asshole and I didn't care about anyone. So yep I'm an idiot and I wished someone took the time to slap back some sense into me so I don't hurt anymore people.

As for /div/ and people online in general, I've been inappropriate, mean, insane and such and hurt people verbally. I had my head so far up my own ass that I just didn't see what I was doing and in turn, spewed hate everywhere.
>>
>>19313255
how my next gf is like?
D
red
Male
>>
>>19313381
>running
Running is a factor in our relationship and it's interesting you saw that. Thank you
>>
>>19313401
thanks for the read
>>
>>19313255
If you're still at it
Lp
Purple
Male

Does she want us to get more intimate?
>>
File: free-wallpaper-6.jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-wallpaper-6.jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
>>19313226
Oh dear anon, I wish I have said something different this time then.

>"our path"
I meant your path sorry, it was a typo

Let's see if I can get through this with you. First let's stop a little, it feels like a broken tap. It keeps dripping all the time, and when you open it pours a lot of water, there's no middle way. Your energy is being wasted because you want to get out and the way you're doing is doing more harm. So a repetitive behavior that has been with you for a long time needs to be cut. How are you approaching things, which is your method of trying to resolve it?

>i've been convinced that whatever i try to do, nothing ever fucking changes and doesn't amount to jackshit and with my current life situation
This... Who convinced you?
DELET THIS thought.
This mindset is binding you into failure dear, we have to rewire your thinking.

>>19313299
>>19313294
I know I said I wouldn't take love queries but this somehow felt like one or at least in the sense of your emotions being exposed like an open chest.

When you have such wound, even it's done carefully from surgery, you need to rest, the cut is fresh and deep, the stitches can rip open if some effort is done. The similar I've felt about your situation. If you push harder ou might compromise your recovery dear, you can keep going but slowly, you're making it happen but no need to push aye?

>>19313376
>not stressful
Oh ok I misread then, I'll be rooting for you but seems things are tight, either way good luck dear.

>>19313182
>>19313207
>>19313212
>>19313229
>>19313235
I'm sorry guys, I hate to leave you hanging but I'm feeling drained already so I'm giving some rest. I'll be back tomorrow and if nobody answers you, tag me and I'll give your query priority.
>>
>>19313468
>>19313468
No, that's not a love query.

Wew. I just don't know ow what to think right now and I'm confused as fuck haha.

Thank you and have a nice rest.
>>
>>19313479
Awnn sorry it must be me just feeling tired, please don't take it seriously... Try to get with me tomorrow and with a fresh mind I will try to help you, aye? Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>19313030
>>19312931 #

My query is, why do I feel like I'm going on autopilot in life at the moment and feel like I am being stuck and not moving.
Is there a lesson to be learned? If so when and what?

Thankyou
>>
If anyone is reading tarot or something with a good deal of in-depth information, I'd really love some help with direction right now. I was just rejected by my ex that I'm still in love with and I wish I knew what was going to happen next, like if they're going to change their mind or if I'm going to be able to move on, what I should do, etc.... I can give more details if someone's willing.
>>
File: 1496291122935.jpg (93KB, 1134x909px) Image search: [Google]
1496291122935.jpg
93KB, 1134x909px
Hey babes
Doing 5 readings
Yall know what I need.
>>
>>19313522
What information do you need? I'm >>19313512
>>
>>19313512
ace of wands rx
five of pentacles
seven of cups

Your ex isn't going to change their mind. They still care for you, and part of them wanted to say yes, but it wouldn't be for the right reasons. Their connection to you is a sense of deep familiarity, but the romance isn't there anymore. You're better off moving on. They're moving on themselves. That doesn't mean it won't ever happen someday, but it won't be any time soon I can promise you that.
You should try to focus on other things, things that interest you. To get through this you may end up overburdening yourself, which is arguably bad, but it's what keeps your mind off of the pain.

I pulled for a future love general (not about your ex specifically, just a GENERAL) and got
five of wands, nine of swords, two of cups.
You never really completely get over your ex before you meet your next partner, but they will help you overcome the pain. Just know that everything will be okay. There is new love coming if you can remain strong. I'm going through exactly what you are right now and I so badly don't want to let go even though there is someone new in my life who wants to heal my pain. It's hard. Just know that the pain is mostly rejection. You may always love them a little, but that's not what is causing the hurt.
>>
File: 4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg (462KB, 1500x1181px) Image search: [Google]
4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg
462KB, 1500x1181px
>>19313522
>>19313437
a cute giraffe is what you need
>>
>>19313522
Male
Taurus

How will my near future be, throughout the next few years/months due to big changes in my life?
>>
File: nOsovp7.jpg (61KB, 605x797px) Image search: [Google]
nOsovp7.jpg
61KB, 605x797px
>>19313522
Could you scry my next job, please?
>>
>>19313522
I'm not really sure what info you need.
Can I have a reading on my ex. How are they?
>>
>>19313522
Hey hope you're doing alright today
Btw, where's Twixie?
>>
>>19313533
Thank you so much. I really needed to hear this. I hope I don't burden who ever I end up with next with these feelings too much, and I wish you goodluck in healing from your pain too.
>>
>>19313434
Not the person who asked for the tldr, but are you who I think you are?
>>
>>19313552
I hope this helps. I know it sucks. Just stay strong. Just remember that even if your ex is mad or moving on, we never really stop loving the people we share special connections with, that love just evolves. Let your ex go; if you're meant to be, I promise she will come back. They may just need to get out there in the world and get their heart broken a little before they realize that. In the meantime, grow and change yourself. Take what you've learned from this relationship and bring it to a new one where you can learn more.
>>
>>19313560
good question, probably not. It's pretty shocking for me to learn what I've learned today even though I knew, I just was too afraid to admit it. Or maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>19313552
I'm assuming you don't need my read anymore.
>>
>>19313569
Well, the thing is... I didn't say, but this is my ex from 4 years ago. I already had another relationship and it helped me realize how much I undervalued my other ex. I tried to reconnect with them thinking they may have felt the same way based on things they said to a mutual friend, but I misinterpreted things big time. They've long moved on from me and told me that after years of reflecting on things he knows we weren't right for eachother. But I have so many memories of him that hurt to think about, the reasons why we broke up now seem so inconsequential compared to the shitshow that was my most recent relationship. Anyways, thank you so much for the advice.

>>19313574
You could if you wanted to, a second opinion never hurts and I wouldn't mind seeing if your reading differs at all, but no pressure.
>>
>>19313560
sorry it's very hard for me to process but if someone could explain how I'm wrong I would appreciate.
>>
>>19313535
Do you remember as you were growing up you would have Growing Pains? kind of like that. The changes are going to make you feel uncomfortable. And there may be times where you relapse but overall things do seem to be going any more positive direction. So there's that
>>
>>19313572
>>19313586
Well, if you're on /div/'s Discord server (not on Divination Avalon,) go to the #shitpost channel and post a Wojak meme. I'll Dm you from there.
>>
>>19313536
Are you struggling to get a job? That's the vibe I'm getting. I don't really see you in much of a stable job. As a matter of fact, you going to do some part-time jobs. Perhaps dishwashing or janitor?
>>
>>19313522
Angel-chan! how are you doing?

Male
Pisces

Does she want our relationship to get more intimate? Or is she not ready for that?
>>
File: tmp_9859-Yawn.2101796498.jpg (32KB, 554x370px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9859-Yawn.2101796498.jpg
32KB, 554x370px
>>19313522
hell angel-chan! Your readings are always amazing. I think tonight /div/ is ex-related or something. So my query is " can you tell me something about my future with her? Like are we gonna end up together sometime? Or i will never see her again?"
Male, taurus, my initial is A and her is C, i love cats! And baby animals in general.
>>
>>19313539
Gib me a picture pls
>>19313549
I'm doing alright! Could be better, or worse.
And you, dear?
>>
>>19313589
Thank you so much
>>
May I get some card reading please? I would love to know some things.
>>
>>19313599
I'm on Divination Avalon not the other one, link?
>>
File: cute-puppy-images.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cute-puppy-images.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
>>19313607
I almost forgot the puppy!
>>
>>19313614
>Gib me a picture pls
>>19313539
>>
>>19313628

thank you
>>
>>19313605
Thanks, mate.
>>
>>19312819
Numerological Identifier might help me since karma is readable via chakras, however you'd have a much more... I guess entertaining reading if you asked one of the skilled Tarot readers to do a tarot on a question such as 'What karma do I have oncoming'.
>>
>>19313642
Not that anon but what's a numerological identifier?
>>
>>19313607
Hey man I'm doing ok!! Working out and /div/ing at the same time!!
>Does she want our relationship to get more intimate? Or is she not ready for that
My initial feeling is no, but I'll give you tarot just to be safe.
>Wheel of Fortune rev, page of cups, the fool
Yo she really wants to be more intimate, but something is stopping her.
Yo did she have a shitty relationship before you? She was taken advantage of before and due to that it sabotages her relationship with you.
Just be a good Pisces boyfriend and be sensitive and patient with her. She will open up eventually.
>>
>>19313468
>Oh dear anon, I wish I have said something different this time then.
No, if anything, i was trying to make a point that you're really spot on to have drawn this 3 times in a row
>How are you approaching things, which is your method of trying to resolve it?

>This... Who convinced you?
>DELET THIS thought.
>This mindset is binding you into failure dear, we have to rewire your thinking.
Because i've been subject of a plethora of harassment that has grown worse with years that dates back to my childhood and literally cannot do shit about because i have a shitload of people conspiring against me and i'm not making any of this up

I'm at a point in life where i can't do shit whatever i try to attempt to change things around

My situation dooms me to where i currently am atm
>>
>>19313642
also not anon but may I have a chakra reading ?

october,2nd, E, greenblue eyes with yellow sun around pupil

you already did a very good reading for me.
There has been alot of "synchronicity", though im not sure if from a benevolent source, time will tell and patience guide.
>>
>>19313608
>hello angel-chan! Your readings are always amazing.
Ouch right in the kokoro
>think tonight /div/ is ex-related or something.
Huehue it seems so. I guess I got a knack for them love queries.
>So my query is " can you tell me something about my future with her? Like are we gonna end up together sometime?
>Ace of cups, the hierophant, knight of swords rev
Yes. One of yall is hella traditional and wants to take shit hella slow. While the other is consumed by passion and is reckless. Be careful, dear. That will turn em off.
>>
>>19313539
>Can I have a reading on my ex. How are they?
The out seeking someone elsee.
They're still pretty f****** bent up over y'all's relationship and is looking at the past and reminiscing. They lost their footing their stable ground and now is trying very desperately to emulate that someone else. They're probably sleeping around.
>>
>>19313522
what can you tell me about my future in general
>>
>>19313735
Thanks for the reading qt3.14.
> while the other is consumed by passion and is reckless.
Yes. Thats me!
>>
>>19313771
>Yes. Thats me!
Bro you gotta control that shit!
You gonna scare ya baby away!
>>
>>19313771
You wish...
>>
>>19313735
Hi Angel-chan, I'm scared right now, because I was with a taxi guy a few hours ago, and surprinsingly, he told me a lot of things about me, a lot about my private life (That's why I'm scared), and some mistakes.
But thinking about that situation I had before, I feel sad, feel empty, feel hopeless.
I would like if you can help me what can I do with my life... I just have been... wishing, working, being alone, that I'm scared to the point I think I'll be alone forever, and also, that makes me tired, and too sad.
Can you please tell me my fortune (general if you like)?

Female
Aquarius
>>
>>19313522
Angel-chan
If I donate a dollar to your paypal, will you give me a reading?
>>
>>19313748
I feel awful for him. Sounds exactly like what I'm doing. We should probably just get back together.
>>
>>19313512
>I would really love some help with direction right now. I was just rejected by my ex that I'm still in love with and I wish I knew what was going to happen next, like if they're going to change their mind or if I'm going to be able to move on, what I should do, etc..
She is not changing her mind, bro. Fuck your ex man. What you gotta do is grieve!
Emotional Catharsis!
Cry your ass of and accept that the relationship is over.
Once you accept this reality then you can heal.
I'm telling you as someone who has been through this type of shit.
But really beloved it's time to move on to better and bigger things
>>
>>19313792
>We should probably just get back together
You are talking to me like he is the only guy who is ever gonna love you.
Wjat kind of fuckery is that?
>>
>>19313831
Naw. But I do love him and now that I've had time to cool off what we were fighting about was stupid anyways. In a few weeks I really won't even care about the fight anymore, but I know I'll still love him.
>>
>>19313762
>Ophanim is good with them generals
Ready, Set, Go thot

The message of the angels here is that it is time to take those first huge leaps forward with your desires and dreams. Whatever the goal, whatever the project, whatever your passion is……it is time to start. No more procrastination, no more delays……the energies are supportive right now with taking those initial steps towards what you want to manifest, accomplish or bring into existence!

It may have to do with your career, a relationship or a project…….it could be anything! But, just as the mermaid on the whale is diving into the water, so it is time for you to “dive into” your passion and move with the tide!
>>
>>19313842
Aight girl you know best.
Best of luck
Bit if he fucks up again, beat his ass
>>
File: tmp_9859-1461627592944-95847098.jpg (229KB, 735x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9859-1461627592944-95847098.jpg
229KB, 735x1248px
Officially tonight /div/ is ex-related!
Fucking exes! We hate them but please come back to us. Btw can ypu give me a read about my ex angel-chan?
>>
>>19313522
Hey
I know you're already over 5 readings

But I just started dating this guy. His name is Taz and I feel like we have a lot of potential to have something beautiful together.

Am I right about this?
>>
>>19313785
Or you can just ask me a question and give me something. I can give you a read.
>>
File: love_queries.jpg (84KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
love_queries.jpg
84KB, 666x500px
>>19313863
Pic related
>>
>>19313811
Thank you. That's 2 readings now saying he won't change his mind. Haha, I guess that's really it then, no undoing the past. I'll.... just take my time, I guess. Thank you for looking into it for me.
>>
tfw still here ;_;
>>19312780
>>
Trading.

Will they care about Operation Nightshade, or will they just write it off?
>>
>>19313522
:/
>>19313534
>>
>>19313850
thank you
>>
File: i am so sorry.jpg (46KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
i am so sorry.jpg
46KB, 298x403px
>>19313652
...derp me.

If you'd like, fill out the whole questionnaire below with your karma question as your 13th answer.

>>19313733
aye aye captain, I'll do requests, just know I still have a few more readings to do in emails.

Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on. (Unique Identifier)
>>
File: tumblr_oe4qjiKdEI1s8mouyo1_500.gif (2MB, 490x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4qjiKdEI1s8mouyo1_500.gif
2MB, 490x371px
Trading
This is a complicated query so please be aware of that if you choose to accept it.
Why did I feel such a strong need to go to AK if but to just go through all of this pain? Why was there such a strong pull there when I had zero reasons to go for the longest time. What was really waiting for me there, or was I being tricked by the Universe or something just to be taught a painful and stupid lesson?
>pic related
Fuck you Alaska
>>
>>19313903

Trade ya. >>19313880

Starting yours.
>>
Hey Angel chan, without pronouns can you tell me about how my ex is doing with all the stuff they got going on?
>>
URGGHH QUADRUPLE DERP ME

>>19312819
please see >>19313898

Let it be known, this is what happens to me when I'm doing readings daily...
>>
>>19313522
Eh, since there's so many ex-queries, I figured I'll give it a spin myself. Noticed you did a lot more than five readings, so if not, that's fine.

"Assuming that E will return to try and rekindle our relationship together, should I plant my foot down and say no?"
>>
File: highway-216090.jpg (694KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
highway-216090.jpg
694KB, 2560x1920px
>>19313898

1. V, Oct 29, Scorpio

2. Drifiting between energetic and tired, sometimes tired but it doesn't bring me down much, I just keep going

3. Male, straight, fine with it, I wish I got laid more though, it's been 2,5 years already

4. I can do some cool stuff, I just wish I knew how to get more out of it

5. They're good people, I might have to let them go because I have my own path to follow and some of them I dislike, but they're all good people and don't have any bad intentions, or so I feel

6. I am both, I'm sure what I am, I become one or the other depending on the situation

7. It feels like it doesn't exist, and if it does, it clearly doesn't in my life

8. I have a dark side and hide it just enough so it doesn't get me in trouble, my dark side is well..very messed up but not really in a sexual way, it's messed up in an evil, violent, way, it's not very strong though

9. After some experience, I just don't know, I try my best to be honest to myself and others almost as if I was following a strict code, that's what I can say

10. I am very aware, my thoughts are like having a conversation with another person inside me that's well...me, they don't affect me in a bad or good way, but sometimes it makes me think if being like that is good for me or not.

11. Yes, mostly repeating numbers but I have made a good effort to leave it behind because I feel like it brought me nowhere, just stressed me pointlessly while I was looking for an answer

12. I don't know is all I can say, God never seems to answer my prayers

13. Well I am in a fucked up situation right now, how does my love future look? If you could tell me anything about my attempt at being a professional musician that'd be great too.

Thanks!
>>
>>19313903

>Why Alaska, what was really waiting for me there, was it a trick?

A sandbar is slowly worn away. Two pools of water meet. One is much deeper than the other, and for some reason I feel like one is salt-water while the other one is fresh water. A badge appears, and it is emblazoned with a red cat's eye, think Sauron, that looks around, as though this award has some sort of malicious intent riding along with it, watching. A computer monitor turned upside down as though it made sense to do that. A very malevolent looking praying mantis looking right at me, then rubbing it's claws together. A mask, but it turns as half of it slides to form another face, leaving half of the previous face as the only evidence of the deception.

There was an intent to taint what you had. To foul it. I'm not normally one that says "malevolent entities are involved", but this is the weirdest fucking vision I've had to suggest such a thing. I don't know if we can chalk the malevolent entity up to being a person or not, but SOMETHING mixed around signals that you were supposed to get in order to confuse you about where to go.

...was this a person or a literal fucking entity? Because this feels like malicious intent.
>>
>>19313783
>I was with a taxi guy a few hours ago, and surprinsingly, he told me a lot of things about me, a lot about my private life
3spoopy5me
What is shit that this person mad personal. Or could it be things you posted online.
There could be a possibility of aN online stalker or an actual psychic.
But fuck him, anyway.
>I'm scared to the point I think I'll be alone forever, and also, that makes me tired, and too sad.
Lemme get Ophanim

Francesca
This card is asking you to put your focus on your heart’s desire, and being completely honest with yourself in what it is that you would like to bring forth in your life. The image shows a woman painting a flower, being completely focused on her work. When we have a creative outlet to express ourselves; such as painting, writing, sewing, etc. it helps our mind shift to the task at hand. When we are enjoying an activity, usually we don’t overthink things, or fill our minds with negative thoughts.

Find a creative outlet to express yourself, and allow your mind and heart to fully open. You may get flashes of ideas, thoughts or visions of what your heart is desiring. Focus on these positive thoughts, and take a mental picture of what it is you desire. That way, if during times you feel doubt or uncertainty, release it and focus on the mental picture of the positive image you created for your desire to manifest it.
>>
>>19313926
Honestly I had no idea. The how of how I ended up there was so goddamn beautiful it could have been made into a movie. I'm torn down, torn apart. The people involved while I was there weren't bad people at all, and I'm positive they had no intention of hurting me. I was curious to know if there was something else, if I was fooling myself or something. I don't know. Anyways, your query?
Or is >>19313905 you?
>>
>>19313887
Holy shit how did I skip you. Sorry m8!
>how is the next gf?
Ehhhh hahaha I'm not getting anything. Maybe your query is so vauge.
Can you make it more specific?
Pls
>>
>>19313939

I am >>19313905

Mate, there was something to it. I don't know what, exactly, but there was intent by something that feels very not human to me.
>>
>>19313898
Hey bro! How you doing on this fineass evening?
>>
>>19313863
>We hate them but please come back to us.
Nah man you are either in it a the way or not at all
Hahahahah I'm just kidding we have all been there.
>Also be more specific on what you wanna know.
>>
>>19313706
Glad you're ok, Angel-chan and thank you for the reading!

>Just be a good Pisces boyfriend and be sensitive and patient with her. She will open up eventually

Mate, we've been together for a long time already. To the point that I'm not even sure if it will even happen. How should I approach the topic?
>>
>>19313945
I'll have the courage to get closer to M?
>>
>>19313898
1. K apr 16 aries
2. generally upbeat
3. M Straight, Frustrated
4. I can do most of the things I want I just need to know how.
5. Recently they have been stagnating in life and a bit greedy.
6. introvert.
7. Its out there somewhere.
8. It breaks people down Where they are weakest.
9. Generally pretty honest.
10 Yes
11. Yes.
12. Yes.
13. What the fuck am I doing wrong. Mostly in love but also just life in general.
>>
>>19313929
Thank you so much.

If I open my heart, and take a mental picture, this desire will manifest it?

That's too cute, because that's what I have been desiring for a year!

Another request: Could you please read my general fortune for the next... maybe 6 months?

And thank you again. I will try my best on piano or drawings.
>>
>>19313951
I read for you yesterday or the day before or something. I do remember mentioning that involving others would complicate things.
>king of pentacles, chariot, nine of cups rx, sun rx, four of swords

My dude they just don't take it as seriously as you do even though they know how important it is for you to go through with this. Like I suggested the other day just skip the bs and don't deal with them. This whole operation is far more important to you and you're way more dedicated to seeing it succeed than they are.
>>
>>19313972
Aight easy.
FiND a time to be like babe we need to talk.
Just talked to her and be like hey you know we've been together for x amount of time. And I really value this relationship and I want to take it to the next level.
>you gotta be compassionate
And if she has concerns let her voice them out and just talk about them.
Who knows maybe she's afraid of opening up or maybe has suffered abuse of some sort.
Have an open and loving conversation.
>>
File: chakra readings anyone.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chakra readings anyone.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>19313924
I'm going to do you real fast (phrasing), so here's a condensed reading since I still have 5 left to do in my email x-x

V1029 Scorpio (Self-Manifest Focus of Foundation)

Wait. H..Haven't I already read you? Please realize more than one chakra reading in a short span of time, in this instance around 2-4 weeks, is like asking a tarot deck the same question repeatedly. You get weird results.

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray is imbalanced, underactive in the survival vortice in association to the sexual preferences, in this case you want more. Imbalance in regards to living situation and the security of that situation.

Orange Ray is imbalanced but nearly minimally balanced, you can discover how to get more out of it by directing your consciousness to find answers to said issue.

Yellow Ray is imbalanced in parts but nearly minimally balanced. You just need to be less judgmental of some people that are close to or related to you.

Lower Triad is imbalanced towards uncertainty and a lax self reflection, be more willing to notice yourself in others.

Kundalini is fluctuating between all the chakras in the lower triad but mostly sits around red ray, you seem demotivated if not lazy.

Green Ray is potentiated but you aren't making attempts at using it. Empathy and Compassion are the gateways to activating the green ray.

Inner Green Ray seems to be shallowly explored. There is clearly more to be known about your shadow self.

Blue Ray has some balancing taking place within it, this is acceptable but the focus should be made towards living situation, personal power, and inter and intrapersonal relationships you have with others and yourself respectively.

Indigo Ray is fluctuating between over and under active, seems to be moving towards a minimal balance but is struggling due to inappropriate use of the 'Will'.

Violet Ray is calm and serene, still highly content.
>>
>>19313974
You are nervous of looking like an ass.
But you do. Approach them in a casual way.
Yu got this
>>
>>19313991

Yeah, but the idea is to let them clean up the mess after I'm done. Basically I'm going to do it myself and then let them follow my breadcrumbs as though I had been playing ball the whole time.
>>
File: advertising.jpg (100KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
advertising.jpg
100KB, 500x649px
>>19313924
Upper Triad is imbalanced towards manifesting occurrences of self knowledge, you'll need to look for yourself in others in the upcoming experiences that make it to you, the next people you talk to, look for yourself in them, especially in the traits of them you dislike.

Love future... I'm not getting anything, I feel like previously said information to you on this question has provided you the answers you need, what it comes down to is what you manifest for yourself. Don't be so rigid in 'needing' love from another. Focus on loving yourself and your love future would brighten up like a full moon in an urban city sky.

You have exceptional talent towards music, with a bit of education and persistent daily practice you'll become worthy of selling your music, with years worth of practice consistently you'll eventually be able to tour, but there's laziness that seems to keep you down. Work on not being lazy. ...No offense D:

>>19313954
I'm angry at my friends :D
For using me as cannon fodder for their entertainment in video games. I'm trying to recharge from chakra readings, not get upset by my friends x-x

Still, I'm good. I'm very excited someone really enjoys my readings! Makes me feel like I have a fan girl lol. Regardless, it's inspiration, makes me want to keep at it even though I'm pretty tired lol
>>
>>19313898
1. K, 11, 18, Scorpio
2. About 50/50 usually
3. Don't get laid at all, straight, a lil bi-curious at times, fine with my sexuality
4. Sometimes its good, sometimes it not, usually pretty lackluster
5. I hate most of them but I do care for them
6. Depends on the day and what I'm talking about, Extroverted usually I find
7. That its a wonderful feeling full of happiness, sadness, etc. but that even death won't stand in its way.
8. I know it very well, its more out in the open usually.
9. Too much I find with myself, not enough when it comes to girls I start to like, others pretty honest and blunt
10. Very aware, and they affect me same as everybody else I suppose
11. Quite a bit
12. I believe there is a God, but nothing I can prove or disprove so I don't worry about it too much
13. I want to know what a girl I've recently been having interactions with feels about me, whether I'm more important than some of the other people she talks to, whether I can actually get a relationship out of this, or if I've just wasting my time and should cut contact

Thank you very much if you manage to get to me, either way thank you for taking the time to read.
>>
>>19314028
They definitely won't react as you were hoping they would. They'll react for sure, it just won't be the way you want them to. Their response is underwhelmed until they're back into a corner, then they sort of just....do the opossum and play dead
>>
>>19314017
thank you for the hope, you don't have idea of how it helps me
>>
>>19313979
>If I open my heart, and take a mental picture, this desire will manifest it?
One thing is imagining it and another is actually putting that desire into work. But yes. Put some spine into it.

>Another request: Could you please read my general fortune for the next... maybe 6 months?
I'm already getting movement vibes. But I'll ask Ophanim.
Astana

A voice so serene and peaceful, Astara brings hope and bright futures to those who ask for guidance and help. Everything you have done and experienced up to this point can be heightened and bring you to a new level of your divine best. Reaching for the stars will undoubtedly raise your standards when Astara gives you the freedom and insight to see that you do not have to compromise your own dreams and desires1. Opening your heart and soul to the possibilities isn’t a selfish act. In fact, Astara brings the knowledge that when you let the angels and the divine guide you, you will have more to offer and give those around you, creating even more happiness and fulfillment in your life and your divine purpose.
If you have ever believed that you didn’t deserve better than you have, or that asking for help would take away from a more worthy individual, Astara opens up the gates of pure love and devotion for you to see that you only have to ask for help in order to receive it unconditionally. Your belief of unworthiness is washed away in order for you to see your own path and self-worth. Your desires and dreams are within reach and compromising isn’t necessary anymore. But you need to ask for help and guidance in order to receive it. The Divine can only intervene and give you what you need if asked. Speak with intent because your voice will now be clearly heard.

Give yourself the ability and the right to live a life of happiness. You deserve an abundant path filled with your dreams, aspirations and desires.
>>
Trading

Will E and I go on a date or is she going to continue to give me excuses?
>>
Trading
Do I ever see him again or was that it?
>>
>>19314049
Best of luck my dude
>>
>>19313999
Damn,not only a good reader but also a great source of advice. Thank you, Angel-chan!
>>
>>19314048

Kek. Well as long as I've got the job done first then it's just a bit of extra sweat off of my brow.
>>
>>19314016
>>19314031

Hey, thanks for your reading! You read me a long time ago, and I tried to get a reading again like 2 weeks ago but you didn't answer, so I tried again now.
>>
>>19314057
>Nine of Cups, Eight of Wands, Hanged Man, Fool, Three of Swords

You'll get to go out on a date with her, but only have some serious poking and prodding, but after that getting to get her to go again will be harder than the first time. She'll treat it as though she has fulfilled her duty and she doesn't have to feel so bad about not accepting your offers anymore. After your first date she may even try to ghost you.
Sorry anon

Mine:
>>19314058
>>
File: im an alien.jpg (46KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
im an alien.jpg
46KB, 500x437px
>>19313976
Have a condensed reading for your condensed answers.

K416 Aries (Learning to apply Love to Lessons of Love-and-Wisdom)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray is imbalanced towards sexual preference issues, living situation issues.

Orange Ray is imbalanced towards personal power, with some introspection and a bit of exploration and open movements in discovering available avenues externally, you'll find the need to know how was always within grasp, you just never reached for it.

Yellow Ray is blocked, perhaps note how others contain aspects of yourself that you deny as being present in yourself.

Lower Triad is 'flumsy', you need to provide more deep seriousness and profound care for the things you do.

Green Ray is potentiated, just needs the inner green ray aspects to begin being first noticed to begin with, then accepted and forgiven.

Inner Green Ray is not plumbed, you are greatly unaware of the depth of your darkness, the shallow portions of the shadow self are manifesting in others you perceive.

Bridge is nominal.

Blue ray is nominal albeit a slight imbalance towards dishonesty without cause.

Indigo Ray is imbalanced, portions appear blocked. You are not utilizing your consciousness as best you could, you appear to have traits of denial of your own power and doubt of your abilities. Fear rules your response system towards your self, you fear you aren't good enough and this makes you act out in such ways.

Violet Ray is nominal, it seems preoccupied.

Upper Triad is not nominal, it is imbalanced towards manifesting events to show you yourself through others.

>wtf am i doing wrong
Nothing man, the problem is you think you are. Just go do stuff, if shit messes up, it's a lesson to be learned, move forward with a positive attitude or at least try to.

Alrighty, tiem 2 dew emailzz
>>
File: photogenic synchronicity.jpg (175KB, 500x1043px) Image search: [Google]
photogenic synchronicity.jpg
175KB, 500x1043px
>>19314083
ahh, I'm sorry. Yeah when it comes to 4chan I can't keep up with you all :(

>>19314047
-squints eyes-

I apologize, I do have others I need to prioritize who've been waiting very long now v-v
>>
File: 2pzxtHY.jpg (360KB, 840x993px) Image search: [Google]
2pzxtHY.jpg
360KB, 840x993px
>>19313969
You know the last time we talk she told me something like that "I feel like we will end up together, i dont know like being 35yo and marrying and having children with you" she also told me "I honestly feel like we the both of us do the right things, and grow up, and learn and all that. I feel like we could have a beautiful future together, more evolved, not like this"
So my query would be related to that. I dont know how to ask it tho. She would be a part of my life in my future? or something like that but related to relationship i guess. It me hard Im ready!
>>
>>19314095
>I apologize, I do have others I need to prioritize who've been waiting very long now v-v

No its fine, I completely understand actually.
>>
>>19314031
Ayyy you are not the only one who is a bit peeved.
>Still, I'm good. I'm very excited someone really enjoys my readings! Makes me feel like I have a fan girl lol. Regardless, it's inspiration, makes me want to keep at it even though I'm pretty tired lol
You got fan girls? Where are they??
Haha I'm joshing ya.
It feels nice to be usefull and help others right.
My karma must be lit.
>>
File: when god speaks to you.jpg (70KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
when god speaks to you.jpg
70KB, 501x500px
>>19314107
Y u so mad broette? Haha, what's got you peeved?

I had one person say some nice things to me about my readings, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I really appreciated it. And it was so well timed synchronistically that it was like a small energy boost! The giddiness kept me up until 4am, I ended up oversleeping today lol...

I don't think Karma comes in illuminated or dark forms, it seems pretty straightforward to me.

>>19314104
You wouldn't believe the anxiety I felt having to turn you down :(
If you'll email me at [email protected], I'll get to your reading eventually!
>>
>>19314058
3 of swords, moon, 5 of pentacles

That was it I'm sorry. Nothing about this said anything positive or good.
>>
Air query here.
Been going through some rough loneliness and need a general love/relationship reading.
>>
>>19314117
>Y u so mad broette?
Not really. Im pretty well recived here. Kek
>Haha, what's got you peeved
Im not progressing enough. But it's dumb.
Ya know since I had that huge synchronization the other day I have been doing alot of changes and stuff. Me having my moon in aries, makes me a very inpacient person. But now I'm hella good.
Just chillen and doing readings and praying to God he will let me sleep tonight.
>>
Air query
Can I avoid children and relationships/marriage for all my life?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19314164
Query?
>>
>>19314144
Are you still doing readings angel-chan?
>>
>>19314168
I probably already know but what will happen with Lizzie and I at college?

Your query?
>>
>>19314176
Starting yours.

Will I ever go out to the western side of the country again? What will be the reason if so
>>
>>19314107
I'm your fangirl too angel Chan (n-no homo)

t.medfag
>>
I'll trade a reading. My query is whether or not we'll be friends again.
>>
>>19314176
You're going to think these cards are nuts, but check it out:
Emperor, Empress, Lovers
to expand on that
Queen of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, Five of Cups, Moon, Chariot

You're going to have a lot of ups and downs. You two might even break up. Lizzie is going to want to be a lot more independent. She is going to want to explore herself and explore her environment, so let her. You do the same. All you can do is love her. If you try to hold her down she will run as far as as fast away as she possibly can, so don't be constricting. Be supportive of her growth and development.
You guys are facing a bumpy time in your relationship. Things won't be easy by any means, and she won't make things easy on you. The nice part is that even through the complications, you both forge ahead in your relationship. Just be prepared for a little hurt, a little confusion, even a little heartbreak, but you're young. If you're feeling discouraged, go on Reddit and look up college sweetheart stories. Couples breakup all the time, and two or three years later get married. 10 years and two kids later, the husband is posting on Reddit about how young and dumb they were but how much they love each other. Stay strong.
>>
>>19314209
Seven of Swords, Ten of Cups, Eight of Pentacles

It'll take A LOT of work, but you both will be friends again. There will be a lot of kinks to work out, and for some reason one of you is dishonest in a few things that creates some friction in the friendship, but all in all it's a friendship worth nurturing. You both have a lot to learn from each other. A lot of potential for growth.

Same question. Female asking about male. You can call him LC
>>
>>19312684
Thanks. Career or love reading I can do. Query?
>>
>>19314197
It's not gay if our balls don't touch.
>>
>>19314210
>>19314181

4 of swords, Chariot, 4 of wands,

Yes you will and the reason will be either because you need a vacation or a way to get away from this, like respite rest etc. You will be going possibly some time soon.

Thank you!
>>
I'll be back thots
If ya got queries pin em here
>>
File: 1428718593047.jpg (43KB, 429x369px) Image search: [Google]
1428718593047.jpg
43KB, 429x369px
>>19314259
This one is me.
>>19314099
>>
Can someone help me with a query?

I need to know if ill pass this year?
>>
Bumping on stand by waiting for reader
>>
>>19314259
If you can, i got a query about romance, what will happen with me and jojo?
>>
>>19314259
tell me about how my project's going to go?
>>
>>19314259
What will happen with me and Missy?
>>
>>19314259
what does the girl TC think of me?
>>
File: [qt.jpg (23KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
[qt.jpg
23KB, 450x253px
>>19314259
How will my date on sunday go?
>>
>>19314259
can you give me a general reading for the coming month please?
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and do state your gender.
>>
>>19314221
Oh it's definitely him that's dishonest. He has a girlfriend who doesn't like me (we have a history) and he lies to her about hanging out with me, which I think is shitty.

THanks for the reading and sorry for the wait, i got pulled away.

Here's yours:

Two of Wands, Six of Swords (R), King of Cups

It looks like you guys have been growing apart for quite some time and there's a lot of anxiety and uncertainty ahead. It looks like you'll eventually become friends again, but it may be a ways down the line once one of you has had some time to mature and understand where the other is coming from.
>>
>>19314350
JC
Male
Leo
Blue

Will I land the job I'm looking for in the near future (6-8months)
>>
>>19314350
male
will you do
>>19314314
>>
>>19314350
Will we wind up together?

F asking about a M
>>
File: 1450874875833.jpg (111KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450874875833.jpg
111KB, 612x900px
>>19314350
Male
How's the potential for finding love someday considering how restrictive things are going to be in the future?
>>
>>19314055
Thank you very much again.

I have a last request.

Can you help me with a love reading for me?

thx!
>>
File: 1480440370633.png (730KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1480440370633.png
730KB, 1100x618px
>>19314350

Tell me something I didn't know about my future!

Male
>>
>>19314350
>>19314350
what does the girl TC think of me?

i am male
>>
>>19314356

Yes you are very lucky, you do end up landing the job and that's great for you, you will need to do some training to become proficient at it and this may involve studying on the internet the best method for completing the job satisfactorily, I hope you do your best in this department and everything will turn out better than expected.
>>
>>19314350
male, can i get a general reading for the coming month please?
>>
>>19314350
Male

what would the reaction be if I showed my power level
>>
>>19314357

Your project is not going to go as well as expected, in fact you fail with the best intentions had in mind, but not to worry you'll succeed in other areas of life that are more important to the general overview of things.
>>
>>19314376
what did you see?
>>
>>19314350
Male
When will I see her again?
>>
>>19314359

No, unfortunately this is not a good pairing at all and this will speak volumes too you as time progresses on, you need to enjoy what little time you have together but let it be embedded in your mind this man is not for you, your Mr Right is yet to be discovered.
>>
>>19314350
Male. I like this person, we connect on an emotional level and we flirt a lot yet, she maintains we're just friends.. what are these persons true intentions and feelings. As I don't like to be confused
>>
>>19314360

She will be cute and a babe, one worth keeping but it won't be for a long while, I'm sorry you are going to be down like this, there are other avenues you can take to improve the situation, have you considered an extra job to keep above the bill payments? If not I should expect you too consider it.
>>
>>19314350
male
what will my future wife be like
>>
>>19314362

You need to reconnect with some old friends, they may have been the drop out types not normally associated with by you, but hey that's ok you have nothing to lose they will be ideal for your current situation so whatever that means it must be important to you that you do. Get back in touch with them they hold something that's important to you in the future.
>>
>>19314350

female
will i ever find a boyfriend?
>>
File: 1497841764504.gif (930KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497841764504.gif
930KB, 500x281px
beep beep its me ill do some readings
ill need
>gender
>whatever you feel is necessary adding
>>
>>19314350
Female
Will this problem of mine go away?
>>
>>19314350
Thanks again!
>>
>>19314350
Hey Hyper, thanks for taking the time to do this,

Male

I'm taking someone I recently met out for lunch on Saturday. I would like to how it is going to go. I haven't been out with someone in quite a long time and I'm pretty nervous.

Thanks again.
>>
>>19314402
female
Taurus
General love reading please
>>
>>19314350
Male
Will I get to present a proper application to the accelerator at the end of the month?
>>
>>19314402
Male
Taurus
Love reading
>>
>>19314350
female
will he talk to me soon? will he want to be with me again?
>>
File: 1480440651682.jpg (336KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480440651682.jpg
336KB, 1920x1200px
>>19314402

Male, Scorpio

Tell me something about my future that I didn't know!
>>
>>19314402
Male
Gotta know if I'll make the cut to the startup accelerator
Submitting the applications at the end of this month
>>
>>19314402
>>gender
male
general read please
>>
>>19314366
Glad to hear the hard work will pay off. Thank you!
>>
>>19314402
female
will this problem of mine go?
>>
>>19314364

TC Thinks you are ballin, but thats only half the story, she has issues as you well know, and this is affecting her judgement of you so you need to do your best to mitigate this risk by being a deep and loving man, how you do this is up to you, but come on man, you don't want to rob the nest with this one.
>>
>>19314367

Life will continue to be sweet no major upsets or imbalances in the near future, have you considered exercise? I think you should. Go for a run everyday, it is a magical pill for you it will refresh your brain and make you a better person all round.
>>
File: chakra attack with.jpg (39KB, 393x330px) Image search: [Google]
chakra attack with.jpg
39KB, 393x330px
>>19314144
lol nice.

You're not progressing enough? Are you sure you haven't just progressed so much that you're at a lull to give yourself a chance to catch your metaphysical breathe?
>>
>>19314350
f
can you tell me about next bf
>>
>>19314411
>6 of Swords
>10 of Pentacles
>8 of Wands

I guess you need to pick and choose your battles senpai
apparently with your family. and if you have someone special in ind for this reading the cards say to speed it up dont take it slow
>>
>>19314373

She would not be impressed, something tells me you need to tone it down in this department, no more Alpha, try the level headed approach, this might involve being a normal person and they will appreciate this. Life shouldn't be a movie for you anymore.
>>
>>19314436
>rob the nest with this one

what does this mean my nigga

also thanks for the read
>>
>>19314440
>Life will continue to be sweet
My life has been complete utter shit for fucking years and it just keeps getting worse
>no major upsets or imbalances in the near future
I'd love to see that
>have you considered exercise? I think you should. Go for a run everyday, it is a magical pill for you it will refresh your brain and make you a better person all round.
I sprained my ankle 3 months ago and even tho i don't have money to go consult and get into physio, i kept walking on it and it got worse so no exercises for a fucking long while for me
>>
>>19314402
Female
General reading for next month
>>
Can anyone tell me what typically entails a general reading? Is it just a 'wild card' to make a read on anything that sticks out??
>>
>>19314382

Sooner than expected, do your best to dress fittingly, by this I mean look sharp she has deserved every ounce of you, why let her down now? Do your best to impress her in the right way, she has had her downs too, so be your best and tell her one day that you truly love her.
>>
>>19314350
female
is my next flame going to be someone i'm overlooking or someone new i'm going to meet?
>>
File: 1450825900869.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450825900869.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>19314392
>extra job
Actually it's the opposite problem, moving into a great paying job but with a lot of requirements and a big draw on freetime. But the same point applies. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19314259
I feel bad yall.
I can't do these reads, but I know Hyper got yall.
Sorry!!
>>
>>19314390

She is just playin the age old fool, and that's cool she has many numbers broski you are not priority number one, the question is how do you elevate yourself to her tier, well you need to do some serious sayan training in your mind and in front of mirror to get the best out of your slow poke ways, try a new approach, turn on your webcam and practice some new moves that might impress her, shes is bored with the old stuff, show her something new.
>>
>>19314419
>9 of Wands
>10 of wands rev
>King of Wands

Preserver and dont give up on love
keep trying desu
either you are charismatic person or a charismatic person will help you find love or be your love idk
>>
>>19314457
I always took it to be a "how was your day/week/month/year?" type question but in reverse. A general overlook of how things seem to be setting up, or might play out given the past situations the current standings and projected wants the querant has for the future.
>>
>>19314441
I have no clue my dude.
It's just after that strong as hell synchronicity I felt compeled to better myself.
If I don't keep moving I get depressed.
>>
>>19314397

She will not be a long term wife, I hate to break it to o you more of a long term girlfriend but eh who cares in this day and age people are not getting married as much so that's certainly going with the flow, she has dark hair and green eyes and you should look out for her about one third of the way through your life.
>>
File: 1449120504768.png (62KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1449120504768.png
62KB, 178x180px
>>19314485
Thanks for the read, will keep it in mind, appreciate it. Thanks Senpai.
>>
>>19314400

Of course you will and he will be a stunner to you, you don't know how exactly you ended up with him because things went so fast for you, the best you can hope for is that he doesn't leave he will see something in you that most don't, you will meet him on a cold night in June. This may mean half way through the year so be on the watch, he also drives a blue car.
>>
>>19314484
Sayan training as in literally train like vegeta? I can do that. Hmm wouldn't have a clue I think you're suggesting get ripped like vegeta
>>
>>19314485

Hi!
Female
Aquarius

Love reading request pls :)
>>
>>19314350
Hi there hyper!
Can you give me this read? Im a male btw. Thanks!
>>19314099
>>
>>19314350
How am I doing on moving on from him? Female
>>
>>19314423
>5 of Cups rev

well apparently you wont lose anything.
Cups usually deals and abundance of things that arent money like family and happiness. the other kind of wealth in life i guess.

>Nine of Cups
Whatever your goals are are also within reach
>>
>>19314247
Also I read tarot and am trading with you from the last thread. I owe u.
>>
>>19314499

thank you!he sounds great, haha
>>
>>19314247
>>19314515
No occult, eh? Well, I appreciate you coming back anyway. Either love or career would work, whatever you want.
>>
>>19314402

hi chisana, how are you? :)
>>
>>19314425
>8 of Pentacles rev
>The Devil rev
>10 of Cups rev
Odds are youll make the cut becuase the cards talk about you seeing less of your family as a result
>>
>>19314402
girl
Virgo
>So basically, should I wait around for H since I reached out to him and he told me that he just got out of a breakup and wasn't looking for anything romantic right now? Or should I move on and see if someone as perfect as him will actually date me lol
>>
>>19314522
just trying to get these anal beads out of my ass,it seems they are stuck:(
>>
>>19314534
Talk about being uptight! :P

Sorry, I just had to. Back to cooking dinner~
>>
>>19314534
u da real mvp
>>
>>19314539
send help!! or nudes
>>
>>19314521
King of Wands
six of cups
Strength
Ace of Wands

You have a lot of power over females who come your way and they are drawn to you like iron fillings to a magnet. There's a younger female who is interested in you although you may see her like a "child" in your eyes. If you so wanted to you could have a passionate relationship with her which would be good for the both of you.
>>
>>19314534
Oh man
>>
>>19313898

J
05/31
Gemini

2. Tired as hell when I wake up but full of energy after 9 am. Most days, at least.

3. Male
Straight, but can appreciate a good looking man. Have done some gay stuff as a kid but eh wasn't working for me.

4. As far as supernatural powers go I don't believe I have any. I fail at most things.

I am more fond of my friends than my family. I treat them better even though my family has supported me more than I have them. I treat my coworkers with as much respect as I am capable of. I'm mostly neutral to everyone else. Overall I'd say all of my relationships are strained...

6. Introvert. Very introverted.

That it is unattainable until you are able to love yourself...

If anyone else knew about it, I'd be shunned and hated. Someone like me doesn't deserve to be around people.

This is a tricky question. I constantly ask myself whether I am being truthful to myself. Whether that nice thing I did was from the kindness in my heart or to make myself seem like a good person. I am about 60% honest with others, but mostly pertaining to myself.

Overly aware, to the point where I belittle myself for something that isn't a big deal. I make myself anxious.

A lot of deja vu mostly. Aside from that a handful of sleep paralysis episodes and a couple of experiences with shadow people.

Logically.

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on. (Unique Identifier)
What kind of karma is in my future?
>>
1 2 3 trading
>>
>>19314552
>You have a lot of power over females who come your way and they are drawn to you like iron fillings to a magnet.
Kek, I've noticed.

>There's a younger female who is interested in you although you may see her like a "child" in your eyes.
At the risk of sounding shitty...which one? I think there might be a few, but to varying degrees.

>If you so wanted to you could have a passionate relationship with her which would be good for the both of you.
Oh my...
>>
>>19314426
>Page of Wands rev
>6 of Pentacles rev
>Knight of Swords

Dont help others and protect your own shit from now on

seriously the cards are pretty point blank on this one
>>
>>19314569
What's your question?
>>
>>19314572
One you have shown a lot of generosity to and have helped out a lot
>>
File: anime ghoul.jpg (180KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
anime ghoul.jpg
180KB, 666x666px
Hello friends, I'm gonna do some fortunes for y'all. Send me a picture that describes your current state of mind, and if you wish a query and a song you'd like to share.

I'm looking for a trade at some point, but I'm not gonna require one.
>>
>>19314426
>Page of Wands rev
>6 of Penacles rev
>Knight of Swords rev

dont help others and start protecting your own shit people will start taking advantage of you otherwise
>>
>>19314581
Will anything happen with B and I soon? He's male.
>>
>tfw go to sleep for a bit finally
>all the readers get on
>>19312780

One day I'll get read my query from yesterday.
>>
>>19314549
I'd send you a burrito but I'm not sure it'd still be good by the time it got to you lol..
>>
>>19314429
If its medical dont come here looking for advice

>6 of Pentacles

if your in need of help you should ask. There is no harm in it and your problem will probably get resolved with this help
>>
File: anakin 16.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
anakin 16.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>19314584
see >>19314596

Thank you!
>>
>>19314578
thanks for the reading anyways
>>
>>19314596
Sorry pal, I'm on goblin time. Up at noon and bed at 4
>>
>>19314583
That narrows it down...to like four girls. Kek, thanks.
>>
File: 1494688495317.jpg (35KB, 564x723px) Image search: [Google]
1494688495317.jpg
35KB, 564x723px
>>19314584
Will things ever get better or can I give up?
>>
>>19314584
What does love hold for me? Healing? Second chances? Something new?
>>
File: tmp_8653-1499827828902863833317.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8653-1499827828902863833317.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>19314584
Hello.
Pic related
Song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
love prediction/ love general.
>>
File: ORBITTING ORBITS.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ORBITTING ORBITS.gif
2MB, 512x512px
So hey, a while back I said I was trying to think of a catchy way to offer ideas for payment, along the ass, gas, or grass leitmotif.

How's tits, tips, or tricks sound? Tricks like a return reading?
>>
>>19314584

hey NR, hope you're doing well. what do you see for me?

https://youtu.be/cmFZV0ybg3M
>>
File: grim_mountains_by_tmza.jpg (231KB, 1000x426px) Image search: [Google]
grim_mountains_by_tmza.jpg
231KB, 1000x426px
>>19314584
general reading would be appreciated, thanks
>>
>>19314617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0
And this song :(
>>
File: caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>19314584
Yue
Near future love reading
>>
>>19314619
Kek, I almost did readings for timestamped cleavage pics one day. Your readings definitely deserve a payment of some sort. I've given you a couple of readings, but I'm happy to give more.
>>
File: kakashi.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>19314584
If you don't mind >>19314047

Dunno why this pic, also here is a song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM

My query is #13 on that post.
>>
>>19314584
This is basically me right now. Not sure what to do anymore.
>>
>>19314529
thank you!
>>
File: 1497855656971.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497855656971.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
>>19314584
Romance gen for the fall pls
>>
>>19314456
>Death rev
>Queen of Pentacles rev
>Ace of Swords rev
>The Chariot

Its apparently the beginning of you charging full steam ahead without a care of practically or plan/ direction in life
>>
>>19314629
Gib him the animu tities
>>
>>19314522
well thanks for conversation without me
>>
>>19314619
Tricks maybe trades
>>
>>19314604
Quell your anger, it will ruin you. Also Pixies are fucking amazing.
Anyway, I think you would do well to cleanse yourself. However you do your cleansing ritual, it can be a full on sweat lodge with chanting and everything, a good solid acid trip, or even something as simple as a hot shower. Cleans yourself of the negativity within yourself and deliberately seek to change yourself. Kov sees you as someone who's cute and interesting, but way too "on fire" to step in with right now. Unravel your mess and fix yourself, and she'll see you as much better.
>>
File: 1461724652114.jpg (226KB, 1350x788px) Image search: [Google]
1461724652114.jpg
226KB, 1350x788px
>>19314594
It's a time of movement forward for sure, but if you hope to maintain a balance in it all it will have to be wise decision making that steers the vessel by which you travel. It's going to be faced paced so plan out what you want from it ahead of time and where you want it to go if you expect the results to turn out for the better. I feel like you'll be just fine however, try to do a bit of preperation a head of time and be certain of what you want out of the relationship before trying to initiate or get things started, seems like a one shot, or hard to recover from kind of thing if it goes south.
>>
>>19314612
Things will get "different" not necessarily better, not necessarily worse. Change your perspective on events. Look for the upsides of even the worst that you encounter.
>>
File: synchronistkick.jpg (53KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
synchronistkick.jpg
53KB, 552x367px
>>19314629
At least I'm not calling myself a phallic or mammary reader lol

Still waiting for someone to be like, 'did you know the crevices of your vagina foretell your future? I'll just need to fill them out with the tip of my head to divine them ;D'

God forbid a decent diviner ever pulls that card.

>>19314652
Tits, Tips, or Trades

That works a bit better, tricks kinda sounded like 'turning tricks' just to get a reading, which is kinda fucked lol...

>>19314647
Also valid LOL.
>>
File: IMG_20170221_130100.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_130100.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
>>19314563
Small bump before bed. Would appreciate a reading if possible <3
>>
>>19314625
>>19314617
Sounds very math rock-ish and spacey. I like it so far.
I think love will excite you, and it will be different, as you have been out of love for so long. But you have to pick up your own broken pieces first. If others come to your aid before you have taken the steps to fixing yourself first, they will only be cut trying to clean broken glass.
>>
>>19314658
Easy to say, but very hard to do. Hard to see the upsides when you're in the grinder for so long.
Thank you for the reading.

https://youtu.be/UwrfGgFdUpk
>>
>>19314653
Thank you, I've actually been taking walks lately and getting my sweat out to clear my head of my recent bad mindset and constant worry and assumptions.

Thank you! Helps a lot!
>>
>>19314666
>666
You're right. Sigh...
ty no refunds
>>
>>19314504
>The Empress rev
>Knight of Wands
>The Star

Whoever your romantically involved with or want to be romantically involved with has sunshine pouring out of their every orifice. They are full of energy and need you to reighn them in. And you dont feel maternal towards them so thats good too
>>
>>19314618
Do not be misery and despair. You can be sad, sure. But if you wallow you won't find what you're looking for. People can smell it on your skin, and will avoid you, thus only making it worse. I've been depressed for 10 years, but I'm on medication for it and know when is the time to just put on a brave face and get things done even though I want to lay in bed and listen to emo all day. Conquer your sadness, conquer your fear, and you will find the love you deserve.
>>
>>19314584
God dang it. I'm just about to go to bed.
No Refunds, how are you m8. It's been hella long since I have seen ya.
>>
File: yuyusday.gif (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuyusday.gif
411KB, 1280x720px
>>19314647
Isn't that more or less what kept Stray reading when he was still around? Or at least he posted it a lot.
>>
>>19314584
Will my problem go away
>>
>>19314678
>Whoever your romantically involved with or want to be romantically involved with has sunshine pouring out of their every orifice. They are full of energy and need you to reighn them in. And you dont feel maternal towards them so thats good too
YES! I like someone a lot, but I have a lot of concernings.
But you know, I was scared of the taxi driver lol.
Thanks! I can sleep well thx to THE STAR (this tarot card has been following me since june 3rd :D
>>
>>19314402
Female
Will I reconcile in any way with the person I love and miss? How will we reconcile if so?
>>
>>19314689
I think we can all appreciate animu boobs
>>
>>19314620
Hey, I'm doing quite well. Found a new girl (finally), and hoping it works out.
A very odd time in this holy second half of summer. Yes, things will be warm, but if you enjoy the weather or not will decide your fate. If you're one of those people who enjoys the cold more, stay strong and make it to when you meet your stride. If you're more the other type, use this blessing to go out and empower yourself to move farther than you would be able should the weather not be in favor to you. Make your mind up, asap. Fixate on 3 or 4 things that you REALLY want, at maximum. Hope that helps.
>>
>>19314584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKIxtjv6So8

Thank you!
>>
>>19314533
>The High Priestess
>The Fool
>King of Wands rev
Well you waiting around isnt good because the fool is about going on adventure with reckless abandon. The knight rev. is about a male figure is being un trustworthy so maybe move on from H
>>
>>19314534
Thanks for using my name fag
>>
>>19314621
This is the calm before the storm. You are going to be tested by every measure you can think of. Take one last breath of fresh air before nearly being drowned in a pool of turmoil. You're gonna need every ounce of power in your body and spirit to get through this, but if you do, you will be strong as a divine being.
>>
>>19314685
Thanks for your advice kind reader. I know that, you know, but all this year was a complete shit. I lost my job due a emotional and mental breakdown. My gf (8y relationship) left me, i lost a lot of hair due the medication. im dealing with so fucking much right now. Sometimes i miss her so much.
>>
File: 1435930106496.jpg (195KB, 1281x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1435930106496.jpg
195KB, 1281x1430px
>>19314699
Truth. Preach it.
>>
>>19314677
Shit, I didn't mean for Luciferian Trips to show up! I'll send some blessings your way to counteract them as best I can. Good luck!
>>
>>19314712
damn shit, the ride never ever stops

thanks alot
>>
>>19314711
Time to trip!
>>
>>19314721
Thanks! haha
>>
>>19314702

a new girl? :o good luck!! hmm i have to admit this is a little confusing for me, but i can say that i usually stay in and i don't go out much because of money. thank you though
>>
File: mary-and-max.jpg (16KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
mary-and-max.jpg
16KB, 400x225px
>>19314584
i've been trying to figure out how to proceed successfully in my business but it's proven to be a challenge. am i going to finally see positive results? when?
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19314714
And subcutaneous adipose tissue.
>>
>>19314724
No, it never does. Sorry to say.
>>19314686
Shucks! I would've loved to do a trade with you. I'm good, I know I'm not super consistent with my appearances, but I try to stop in once every week or two. How's life treating you, Angel-Chan?

Sadly I've only done 6, but I'm gonna break it off there folks. I'll do one more if someone's willing to trade with me, but I don't wanna push myself to exhaustion.
>>
File: 1474907911089.png (496KB, 1001x417px) Image search: [Google]
1474907911089.png
496KB, 1001x417px
>>19314744
>>
>>19314730
im slightly annoyed in all honestly
I usually dont go around asking for nudes and talking about random sex life shit
>try to get anal beads out of my ass
>>
>>19314747
I'm doing hella good!
Yo if ya see me around ask for a trade!
I'll gladly do one for ya!
>>
>>19314771
Alright cool, enjoy your sleep!
>>
>>19314766
>im slightly annoyed in all honestly
>I usually dont go around asking for nudes and talking about random sex life shit
This is the same reason I had to trip.
>>
>>19314777
With em trips I will.
Se ya around, honeybee!
>>
File: 1491364847768.png (124KB, 456x369px) Image search: [Google]
1491364847768.png
124KB, 456x369px
>>19314757
>>
>>19314711
You're welcome :*
>>
>>19314813
Ey, wanna trade?
>>
>>19314842
Not him but queryy?
>>
>>19314848
I wanna find out if this new girl I've found is gonna turn out well, despite the myriad of things that stand between us.

In return, I'll give you a fortune, but you have to send a picture describing your state of mind.
>>
File: 1422448657313.png (2MB, 1370x780px) Image search: [Google]
1422448657313.png
2MB, 1370x780px
>>19314813
>ITT
>>
File: the numbers.jpg (45KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
the numbers.jpg
45KB, 500x454px
>>19314868
Eh, they're fun to play with but I'd be more desperate to go down on a girl than grope her chest.

>>19314842
Not really, I still have 3 more readings to do and I'm too tired to get them right now :(

Sorry..
>>
>>19314876
The tongue is mightier than the dick
>>
>>19314861
The guides tell me this girl has her share of problems if not viewable now and if you are willing to work through it with her there is a chance it will work. 50\50. This is aside from the myraid. You must keep optimistic and supportive to keep odds in favor.
>>19314691
>>
File: numbers repeating everywhere.jpg (41KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
numbers repeating everywhere.jpg
41KB, 500x381px
>>19314888
>trips of 8

This might be totally tmi but I'd rather spend an hour giving than receiving oral wise.

Dunno, why, I've chafed my tongue against my teeth before and it hurts like fucking hell, but it's worth it when you can make someone feel so good they pass out moments after you're done.

I miss you, 2011. You were...A good year of orgasms lol... -shakes fist sadly with tears in my eyes-
>>
File: 1448938984585.jpg (123KB, 720x688px) Image search: [Google]
1448938984585.jpg
123KB, 720x688px
>>19314876
/div/ is l-lewd
>>
File: ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>19314913
Don't mistake my comments as reflections of all of /div/.

I'm sure it's just me. -thumbs up-
>>
File: 1435945781574.jpg (311KB, 634x2155px) Image search: [Google]
1435945781574.jpg
311KB, 634x2155px
>>19314924
>>
>>19314876
It's fine, we'll trade some other time!
>>
>>19314402
>Female
Just started seeing this guy and I have a good feeling about it. I want to see what the cards say about our longterm potential
>>
>>19314691
>>19314895
First and foremost, thank you for the reading.
Second, onto yours:
I believe you will get rid of your problem only when you have learned enough from it to move on. As you get deeper into what is happening and why, you will learn more about yourself and experience a paradigm shift which will allow you a time of rebuilding and new outlook in the aftermath. You will survive, but it's not over yet.
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19314933
. . .
As someone who reads... The sexual energy of people in their red and orange chakras, I am not ashamed to admit I am pretty perverted. Really enjoy that tentacle/mind-break/vore stuff more than I should.

All I think is really worth saying, is perversion seems like a norm in today's day and age for most first world countries. Between cuckolds, consensual sex slaves, heavy bondage, and the voyeurism and importance places on 'size' in society. I think my enjoyment of watching chicks get off is pretty vanilla to what other people are into.

I'm actually kind of proud of myself for not falling victim to the more perverse stuff out there, and for not being into stuff like rape, pain, misogyny, sissy or jungle fever stuff.

I can't even browse /gif/ anymore, it's just awful.

>>19314960
Alrighty, I will probably 100% be around. /Div/ is my new home basically...Only place on 4chan worth going to for me anymore.
>>
Trading. Post your query
>>
>>19314980
Yeah, it is one of the best spots to hang out, a real circlejerk reminding me of the old days of 4chan, when everyone had something new and interesting to bring to the table. I love it here.
>>
File: just a political coincidence.jpg (39KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
just a political coincidence.jpg
39KB, 500x333px
>>19314992
>the old days

You mean before reddit and tumblr were a thing, and before the internet was policed by endless hordes of people (shills) shoving their opinions and realities down everyone's throats to sway entire avenues of discussion towards stupidity, ignorance, an retardism?

Yeah, anon... T-those were... oh god why -sobs-

UHN UHN UHNNN WHHHYYYY, WHY DID IT ALL TURN OUT THE WAY IT DIIIID?!!!!
>>
File: 1430623020363.jpg (957KB, 2752x3361px) Image search: [Google]
1430623020363.jpg
957KB, 2752x3361px
As an apology for shitposting animetrash will do a read for the first person to reply with.
>nickname/alias
>A cute pic
>Query

Goodness who even posts lewd pics or talks about such perverse things these days anyway? :^)

>>19314980
A bit of a TMI there friendo, was just hassling you for funsies. :^(
>>
>>19315009
tmi stuff can be funsies stuff, but aye aye cap'n.

inb4 I gotta start trippin
>>
File: IMG_20170715_041324.jpg (42KB, 483x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_041324.jpg
42KB, 483x391px
>>19315009
Katja
Is he still thinking about me?
>>
>>19315004
Yeah, but a little bit less overdone melodrama and a little more 06-11 attitude.
>>
>>19315009
Kay
Who will be mine, R or C?
>>
File: 1405043710939.jpg (175KB, 810x966px) Image search: [Google]
1405043710939.jpg
175KB, 810x966px
>>19315023
>tmi stuff can be funsies stuff
True, but not so much when it's random internet dude's kinks and whatnot, too much of a dork to want to hear that stuff, it's l-lewd.

I wouldn't sweat it too much m8, hardly doubt people care or would see it as odd, I'm just a bit of Hank Hill goody goody type when it comes to silly things like that.
>>
>>19315009
Em
Will I reconcile with the person I love and miss? In what way will we reconcile if so? For what reason?
>>
New Thread:

>>19315035
>>
>>19315032
Yeah, I found out about /b/ the hard way back then. Took me several years before I learned the IT info I needed to undo the deletion of win32 on one of my hard drives, most notably by just reinstalling the OS.

>>19315037
inb4 you get blown up by propane

also, nice picture, that's legit.
>>
File: 1842662.jpg (327KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1842662.jpg
327KB, 1060x1500px
>>19315028
He does from time to time but tries not to take it seriously, even though he does. Kind of trying to forget it and move past things, but has a particular problem with having dreams about you occasionally or being reminded by associations that come up in day to day life, songs, symbols and little things that remind him of you. Somewhere between trying to get over it, and unable to forget.

>>19315034
>R
Is a bit too open about things and can seem a bit like a flighty person who says too much or is too lenient with what they let into their lifestyle and put out as well. A very flow-y open-minded person but with that comes the pros and cons of such a life outlook. They'll be fun to be around, but sometimes be the type of partner to say something silly or quite frankly they shouldn't have out of naive mentality or ignorance. Still overall a pretty nice kid who tends to wear their heart on their sleeve in relationships.

>C
A bit of a possessive and needy person overall. Has needs they expect if not demand be met in a relationship, and will hold up a high standard of the people they're together with. Not a bad thing if you enjoy structure in a relationship and can take it as seriously as they do. Overall a higher standard to live up to but not without it's benefits as a result, they'll be a sturdy and predictable partner and offer a lot of consistency and be a stabilizing type of person who's always there. Sticks to their ideals for sure.
>>
File: i tell ya hwhat.jpg (37KB, 373x359px) Image search: [Google]
i tell ya hwhat.jpg
37KB, 373x359px
>>19315072
>inb4 you get blown up by propane
I see why /x/ is spooky now, time to have nightmares. Dang it Chakry.
>>
File: [LUCKYCHLOE.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[LUCKYCHLOE.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>19315009
"K"
Will it work out between me and "T"
>>
>>19315009

Bea

Will this year get any better?
>>
File: 1432800547244.jpg (57KB, 384x357px) Image search: [Google]
1432800547244.jpg
57KB, 384x357px
>>19315039
>that pic
Haven't seen that in forever honestly forgot it existed.
Got me curious now, Fujoshi reasons or otherwise?

Reconciliation seems to be more on their end of things, if it occurs it'll be because of a change in lifestyle or lack of opportunity for them. It'll be a point in their life where looking to the past seems more preferable to the nebulous and uncertain future. If you happen to be there and available a second chance at it all might cross their mind and be a prime chance to try again. It'll mostly be a result of loneliness and the need for someone kind and familiar to fill that gap in their current social array. Not sure if that's what you're after but read the intentions and personal goal you both have at the time and see if it's worth it when and if it occurs.
>>
File: coincidence or synchronicity.jpg (53KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence or synchronicity.jpg
53KB, 552x414px
>>19315091
:3
Sweet dreams.

inb4 you wake up to a loud crack of thunder that makes you think you're being blown up by propane.
>>
File: 641990887037_game-No-Thank-YouC.jpg (151KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
641990887037_game-No-Thank-YouC.jpg
151KB, 640x480px
>>19315110
We were best friends, so I wouldn't be particularly devastated if they were lonely and missing my friendship. I certainly miss them despite all the wonderful people I have surrounded myself with.

>fujoshi
Eh, I suppose, but if I was going to get my yaoi fix I'd play No, Thank You!!
>tfw the story is actually pretty good
>>
File: 1499812962084.jpg (231KB, 550x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499812962084.jpg
231KB, 550x635px
>>19315101
>>19315107
>will do a read for the first person
:^( y-you too

>>19315101
Seems like something that will be good overall, but divided into distinct segments that makes it as intended or even better then the original presentation of it. Best analogy that comes to mind is a set of cinnamon rolls being first baked as one large "log" and then cut into a series of rolls after the fact, it's a it more divisive and less whole version of the original plan, but actually a bit sweeter and more accessible and delightful by cutting it up and getting to have the frosting on each individual piece than a large unsightly log of bakery stuff.

tldr; yeah but it'll deviate in a somewhat pleasant way overall from the original idea or plan of it.

>>19315107
>not even a cute pic :^(

Better in a "well at least it's not as bad as it used to be" way. Like a definite good sign or removal of external pressures. Someone on a boat lost at sea with shark fins circling about, after a while the weather clears up so that it's not beating down hash sunlight and the sharks lose interest in the strange boat and swim off. Still feels like being stuck at sea but not with the sense of impending danger or uncomfortableness that was previously there, things seem on the upshot, little by little anyhow.
>>
>>19315144

Too sad to find a cute pic, sorry. I just want things to be better. Thanks for the reading
>>
File: 1444618401368.png (53KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444618401368.png
53KB, 178x180px
>>19315134
>We were best friends, so I wouldn't be particularly devastated if they were lonely and missing my friendship. I certainly miss them despite all the wonderful people I have surrounded myself with.

Been there before m8, shit sucks, hang in there and stay strong hope you two can become good friends again, people say losing a love is the hardest, sometimes I think it's losing a good friend you've known for a long time that's actually more hurtful.

>>19315149
>Too sad to find a cute pic, sorry. I just want things to be better.
Was just hassling you, but now I feel bad for it, not actually a bully or care that much about silly requirements for reads on a mongolian fingerpuppeteer site. Really do hope things get better for ya tho m8, it's rough hitting rock bottom, believe me I've been there quite a bit, but try to stay hopeful that it gets better. Stay strong anonichi~
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (26KB, 304x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
26KB, 304x450px
>>19315009
Kim
Is there anyone that really loves me and doesn't want to use me? I'm tired of being lied :(
>>
>>19315157
It sucked a lot losing them. I want to reach out, tell them I can't stand it anymore, but I don't think they'd want that from me.
Can I ask another question? What are they feeling and going through about our separation? Are they just fine without me? Do they miss me?
>>
File: 1442116043159.png (54KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1442116043159.png
54KB, 173x180px
>>19315149
if you want a follow up or to ask something more specific feel free to ask again, feel like I owe you one for inadvertently kicking you while you were down.

>>19315165
There just might be, why don't we find out? :^)

You aren't too far for unconditional love or a relationship that you're genuinely happy with. It's however understandably difficult to find such a thing. Be someone who applies scrutiny with your choices, while also leaving an open net or potentials. Kind of reminds me radar or sonar. A wide set of potentials, but with certain things to pick up on as blips on your map. Don't be afraid to make a list of what you're looking in a potential partner and comparing people to said list before considering a relationship or if you're romantically interested in them. Sounds a bit weird but it will save you a lot of heartache and relationships you regretted. Know your potentials as well, it seems like you have a lot to offer, be aware of that and find someone just as deserving in return, Best of luck. I get the feeling you'll be just fine. The search for unconditional love is itself a pretty noble pursuit so I imagine you'll be just fine in being up to standards when you finally do find that person.
>>
File: 1452293143640.png (448KB, 1107x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1452293143640.png
448KB, 1107x1400px
>>19315189
>It sucked a lot losing them. I want to reach out, tell them I can't stand it anymore, but I don't think they'd want that from me.
If words were weapons anonichi. That cut real deep just now. Way to close to home m8, feel ya big time on this.

They're actually a bit torn up about it overall, but try to convince themselves that maybe this is for the best. Not really harboured ill will or bad feelings but moreso one of loss. Like the feeling of a smile they couldn't protect or an opportunity lost. Reminds me a bit of a self imposed punishment or walking of a rough road intentionally to "atone" or make up for what was left behind or could have been saved. Like a soldier who feels they could have helped a comrade but just wasn't able to. The idea of if things had gone differently. It's a bit mixed in with the hope of maybe fixing the sins of the past or repairing the wound, but that heavy blanket of damp self punishing doubt is holding back those thoughts as hopeful thinking at best. It's a complex issue really, but overall I think they might be a bit choked up about it like you are.
>>
>>19315193
I know all of this already but I guess it's just bad luck. They all look nice at first but abandon me in the end. I had someone fitting for my list and I gave my best, he just left "it's not your, it's me" excuse. I'm just stupid
>>
>>19315219
That sounds like him. I was in love with him. I wanted to be with him. I don't know how to tell him. I was self-destructive and he didn't think he could save me. He couldn't watch me fall apart anymore either.

There is a short 13-episode anime I really want you to watch. If I linked you a playlist would you actually watch it?
>>
File: 1487249258418.jpg (53KB, 703x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487249258418.jpg
53KB, 703x575px
>>19315223
>I'm just stupid
C'mon no need for self deprecatory stuff like that anonichi, remember it wasn't you, just him :^)

Honestly though I getcha entirely on that one. It's tough being able to gauge stuff like that sometimes. It's hard to see compatibility and overall stability of a potential relationship at times. No use getting frustrated when we give our all, not like we could have done anything differently and no use beating yourself over it. Sometimes all we can do is cut our losses when shit like that happens and hope we find someone else out there, not as a replacement or anything, but as the one we originally set out to find. Try not to lose hope, you seem like a good kid, I'm sure someone would be very happy to call you the love of their life some day.

>>19315238
>That sounds like him. I was in love with him. I wanted to be with him. I don't know how to tell him. I was self-destructive and he didn't think he could save me. He couldn't watch me fall apart anymore either.

Holy fuck m8, If i weren't sober right now I'd think I was drunk reading my own situation or something. However despite it all as a guy in that exact situation, let me tell you, I still haven't given up on that girl. Guys like that are actually pretty stubborn and have their heart in the right place most of the time. If anything he's probably just confused as to what he feels is right for you and all that noble stuff we try to pass off as honourable when it's just our insecurities as to if we could protect the smile of the gal we care so much about.

Link it, hell yeah I'll watch it. You hit too close to home with those issues I'd be honoured to take an animu recc from ya m8.
>>
>>19315255
Thanks for the reading but it seems this won't happen.
>>
File: IMG_20170710_000817.jpg (130KB, 1020x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_000817.jpg
130KB, 1020x823px
>>19315009
Jane
Would he be open to a relationship if we reconciled and patched things up? What are the chances of that happening?
>>
File: kyoto_streets_by_gotenkun.jpg (233KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
kyoto_streets_by_gotenkun.jpg
233KB, 900x675px
>>19315255
>I'd be honoured to take an animu recc from ya m8.
wwwcrunchyrollcom/my-little-monster
Turns out Crunchyroll has us covered since YouTube deleted all the episodes
>muh copyright

I'll ask you how you like it so far next time I see you.
The image is Kyoto. A place we promised to be together someday.
If you don't mind doing one last query, can you tell me how he would feel if I reached out to him, told him I missed him? Or should I just leave him alone?
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>19315264
seems weird for me of all people to be saying it but try not to let despair drag you down, optimism in such situations works wonders. Keep your hopes up and you'll be surprised how far it'll take you. I know it sounds palliative and like trashy common advice, but I can personally attest to it's abilty to change situations around. Always keep your hope close it's the one thing only you can truly take away from yourself, no one else can do that ultimately.

>>19315269
>if we reconciled and patched things up
Given you can get over this wall, it's a likely possibility. As for chances of it, it's gonna be dramatic and challenging not to play the blame game or be dismissive about things. It's gonna be a test of truth trust and time. Remember those three T's and it should be okay. Open, honest, and give things time to sink in or do things properly at the appropriate times. Well worth a shot if you ask me.

>>19315275
Life's too short to leave regrets like that behind, reach out anyhow, the closure it will provide is well worth the mental completeness of having a definite answer than always wondering what might or could have been had you just knocked a little harder. Honestly I think he'd appreciate the gesture if not be a bit wary at first. Just get your intentions across clearly and give it your all, ganbare anonichi.

Will be sure to watch it when I get the chance. Thanks for the recommendation, I'm sure I'll enjoy it if our conversation here was indicative of anything.
>>
>>19315317
Ty reader. Looking forward to chatting with you again soon. I'll think about reaching out to him. I'm scared, but I'll try.
>>
>>19315317
Thanks for caring, I feel your advice is honest but doesn't cause any effect on me, if you excuse my honesty. Being this hopeful has brought me to this situation.
>>
File: 1428727055295.png (110KB, 349x336px) Image search: [Google]
1428727055295.png
110KB, 349x336px
>>19315326
Believe me it's hard, I'm ironically faltering on the same situation of my own, tell you what I'll follow my own advice and do the same. Best of luck, let's just hope your goes better than mine does :^) You got this m8, if it weren't so scary or difficult to do, it wouldn't be as important as it is. Just means it carries a lot of value or weight to it.

>>19315334
>being this hopeful brought me to this situation
Same, then I lost my hope because of it and got worse for it. Just trying to help someone not make the same mistakes I did. I admire your honesty and skepticism in it all though. Just means you're really thinking things through and trying to be honest about it all, especially with yourself.

Either way, Still wishing you the best, and that it turns out you find that special someone to share a life with, even if you can't believe it yourself, believe in the me that believes in you, alright anonichi?
>>
>>19315360
Best of luck with your person, anon! Ganbatte!
>>
Anyone available for a reading? Sadly can't trade. Looking to know whether a man who left my life yesterday will come back into it and maybe regret his decision.
Info:
Jemima
Taurus
Initials of guy: TD
>>
This thread is lewd as fuck
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.