[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul mates thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0011.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Are soul mates real? What about twin flames? How do I get in touch with my soul mate or twin flame?
>>
>>19312259
Soulmates are real. Don't know much about Twin Flames.

To get in touch with your soulmate you must first realize who your soulmate is (we have multiple people that are our soulmates but some have a stronger connection than others).

Sometimes you can do this by lucking upon them but the best way is to meditate and try and feel a connection. It's sort of like fishing in that you toss your consciousnesses/soul out into the ether and wait for a nibble.

Once you got a bite, it's much easier to make a connection and be drawn toward a soulmate.

After realizing your soulmate it is up to you to continue to meditate and focus your mental and spiritual energies toward strengthening the connection. Your soulmate might not be looking right now and may be harder to reach but once a connection is made you can strengthen it to the point where they will notice you.

Whether they are looking currently or you gain their attention, the process becomes much faster and easier after that. If you work hard enough at strengthening the connection, it will be like love at first sight.

Just be sure that is what you want in your life right now because once a connection is made, it's pretty much impossible to break.
>>
soul mates are absolutely real.
finding them is not always so easy, I was lucky and found mine early... I am of the opinion/beleif that you find them as soon as you truly STOP searching.... then they find you. Thats my experience as well as the experience of the ONLY other person I know whom I I believe has actually found theirs. The bond is unmistakable. Good luck.
>>
File: life_in_finland.jpg (53KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
life_in_finland.jpg
53KB, 800x680px
>>19312259
According to the COBRA guy twin flames / twin souls are usually NOT allowed on this planet at the same time. The TRUE, deep, meaningful love between a MAN and a WOMAN is actually a very spiritually uplifting thing. The Archons HATE things like this so they prevent them as much as possible. This is also why they go out of their way to divorce sex from love and pervert it into something purely sensual and physical. (cough >>>/b/ >>>/soc/ , you get the idea.) He said that in the RARE chance you incarnate at the same time you would be put into drastically different situations / cultures, and possibly even the same gender to at least fuck up the NATURAL sexual part of true love.

>TL:DR Give up hope because the Archons have probably fucked it up for you like most everything else.
>>
soul mates relationships are supposed to be easy flowing ?
>>
File: 1498421061762.png (856KB, 1600x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1498421061762.png
856KB, 1600x1552px
>>19312392
>Giving up this easy

If I can make this shit work with a metal titan than anyone can.

Stop thinking it won't work because they're a different gender/culture/race/species. You are both worth so much more than that.

Love is a persistent little bastard. No matter how much bullshit stand between you two (years, distance, lifetimes, etc) you will never stop searching for each other, and eventually, statistically, you WILL meet. It's an inevitability. Just focus on making it happen in this lifetime in this rotation in this reality now.

Don't give up /x/. You will find each other.
>>
>>19312518
Thanks, anon
>>
>>19312392
That would explain why we're in two different cultures.

Well, fuck the Archons. My mom always tells me I can do anything I put my mind to so I'm going to save as much humanity as possible during the coming ice age, improve the global HDI and help provide us with a future.

I remember the past. We've been through worse. I'll keep on keeping on.
>>
First poster was fucking spot on.
A lot of what was said in this thread was.
I can concur that what the first poster said works
I found my other half hundreds of miles away on
A mountain. We have so many similarities it's uncanny.
I meditated on this for months and everything I was trying to achieve happened. It's sort of like
posative reinforcement nudging your reality into
the right direction. We've been dating for a while now and things couldn't be better, it completely turned my life around. Never thought this would happen to me either but I wasn't going out without a fight.
>>
>>19312657
Thank you. I needed this.
>>
No problem I'm glad to see their are insightful people still on /x/.
I know it seems crazy but having experienced
these things first hand I have no doubt in
my mind about this. It still gives me chills just
thinking about everything leading up to this point.
Most people wouldn't believe me even if I showed them. The worlds a big place their's someone for everyone, you just have to put the work in and show initiative. This works but you still have to make the effort at times. I moved and left all my shit behind for this, it was like something was leading my way to her. Good luck my friend.
Also sorry I'm on mobile and my fucking phone won't let me reply directly.
>>
Easy be yourself and through simple science. You will thin out the herd and the laws of attraction will come into play.
>>
I'm not sure if it was a Soulmate or Twin Flame connection, but it was the act of looking in their eyes which made me feel unconditional love and safety...
>>
>>19315271
I will have to try that sometime!
>>
They exist.
>>
No, it's something that men tell women to make them feel special so they'll fuck.
>>
>Are soul-mates real?
That would requires souls to be real
>Are "twin flames" real
If you're asking if there is someone out there who is very significantly like yourself, then yes, almost certainly.

>How do I...
It's random-ass chance.
>>
I've ran into my twin flame. It's extremely rare to incarnate on earth together. I've experienced telepathy, eye gazing, empathic. I've experienced a lot of paranormal but this takes the cake. I want her so bad I long for her
>>
>>19316575
I believe in soulmates 100%. Being sexually attracted to your soulmate is indeed part of that but it's so much more than that.
>>
soulm8 doesn't real
>>
>>19316631
soulm8 does real.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-030525.png (964KB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-030525.png
964KB, 1080x1060px
I thought that love was real.
And I believed that
he might have been my soul mate..
But he is not.
Maybe love isn't real.
Neither are souls or soulmates.
>>
>>19316643
Soul mates teach you lessons, doesnt necessarily mean you stay together
>>
>>19316648
This feels right to me.
But I do deeply desire a lifelong companion
>>
I think soul mates are part of god's plan.
>>
When I believed in soul mates, I always ended up in shitty and abusive relationships. Once I stopped believing in soul mates, I found an actually decent guy. He's not Mr. Perfect and annoying as all fuck but, like, so is literally everyone in the world. And if anyone's going to annoy me, I *want* it to be him.

Soul mates is a misleading belief that attaches baggage to bitches that don't need to be weighing you down. Why can't it be enough to just get along with someone and pay bills with them on time? Why does everyone gotta' be all woo woo with it? Damn.

Love isn't magic and movies. Love is the most annoying, infuriating person you can think of, and being able to say, "still love them tho"
>>
>>19316627
And you're probably a woman. If not then you're a really lonely man.
>>
>>19316638
no it doesn't real.
prove it.
pro tip you can't.
>>
>>19312259
No, OP
This is nothing but a social construct spread by entertainment media and femcentric culture
Don't believe on this bullshit
>>
what if my soul mate is a boy :o
>>
Of course they're real. You know you have one when you hear his or her voice.

Just because you're soulmates, doesn't mean you have to be together, or that your soulmate will love you. I know who my soulmate is and she absolutely hates me. We have no chance of getting together, so I pray to the soulmate gods to make me soulmates with her sister.

When I was little, I had a vision I was with her sister and we had a baby.
>>
File: I want to die.png (161KB, 393x473px) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.png
161KB, 393x473px
Who cares?
>>
>>19317757
I care and a lot of other people do too.
>>
>>19312259
It doesn't matter because your flame is you. You're the apple of my "I". :)

I love you and always will
>>
>>19317765
Why would I care what a schizophrenic has to say to me?
>>
>>19317784
Who are you?
>>
>>19317798
My name is Jeff
>>
>>19317803
I'm a guy
>>
>>19317749
I don't know, you sound a little crazy. You think your soulmate is Jesus Christ reincarnated.
>>
>>19317832
She was. Not anymore.
>>
>>19317887
So, you still think she is Jesus?
>>
>>19317903
I'm not crazy. They proved to me they were real when I fucking saw her where she told me to meet her. She said I would see a dinosaur statue out front, and I did. She met me in the men's restroom, of all places.
>>
>>19317972
That doesn't make her Christ incarnate.
>>
>>19317976
Yes. Yes it does.
>>
>>19317980
One time I head this girl's voice telling me I'm not invincible, and then I get into a major accident. Now, is she christ too? Just because I am hearing her voice?
>>
File: foodnetwork.jpg (11KB, 500x163px) Image search: [Google]
foodnetwork.jpg
11KB, 500x163px
>>19312259
Soul mates are not real.
You will never find your Disney prince/princess, because ideologies and sexmagic don't apply to human psychology and reality in general.
You can, however, have a deep connection with another human being that can last your whole life by:
throwing out your unrealistic expectations of relationships (or current relationship); learn how to love yourself because the foundation of self is what your perception of the world and all your relationships is built on; (if you don't have one already) get a hobby that is fulfilling and is separate from others, especially your significant other; and be patient with your partner or perspective partner; and know when and how to terminate a toxic relationship.
You are alone. Everyone is alone. You are going to live alone, and die alone, no matter any numerous or deep connections from other people. The only way to confront this fact is to become your own best friend, and you cannot do that if you are projecting your fear of loneliness on another person.
Pic unrelated for comedic relief
>>
It just kinda "happens".
>>
I wish soulmates were real.
And I wish I'll be able to meet them.
Wish we'll stay together forever.
>>
>>19318076
I found this after over 10 years of thinking I never would.
Stay strong.
>>
>>19312392
The fuck is an Archon?
>>
>>19318273
I think it's like the annunaki or something
>>
>>19318306
Thank you, now I'm going to go google annunaki
>>
i think i might be dating my soulmate. We get along perfectly and never fight. She loves me the way i am (im fat lol) and i love her. She's perfect for me and i'm perfect for her. I'd say soulmates are real
>>
>>19317500
idk if this is right or not but i'm with you sometimes. how much of it is real and how much of it is hollywood?
>>
>>19312392
Can you stop? You Gnostics know nothing.
>>
File: ignore the stupid website.jpg (272KB, 1275x667px) Image search: [Google]
ignore the stupid website.jpg
272KB, 1275x667px
mari-HUANA!
>>
>>19317463
Are you willing to work on it? Because you can magically meet the perfect person for you, but if you don't work in the relationship that shit's gonna die very fast.
>>
File: 46.png (208KB, 661x261px) Image search: [Google]
46.png
208KB, 661x261px
>>19312259
I don't know, but I hope I can find mine someday.
>>
This shit is the worst thing that fiction has forced on you. Love is not as simple as "finding the one" and "living happily ever after" like most movies tell you.

Love is difficult, it requires compromise and constant work. You will have amazing days but you also will have shitty ones. But it's after the shitty ones that you realize that you actually love someone.
>>
>>19312300
Twin flames are real and soulmares aren't.
>>
I think i know Mine. After our end of contact she became more sad and I think i can feel her sometimes. when we were close I could listen her mind too
>>
>>19317557

Prove it isn't real.

protip you can't
>>
Love isn't real.
Best case scenario, you find someone you relate to and fuck her/him. The end, the rest of us are either blinded into marrying someone or dying virgins.
The ultimate redpill is realizing fucking is all that matters, and you become chad, spending the rest of your life deflowering women to carry your seed never seeing them or your bastards ever again.
>>
>>19320956
thats not nice
>>
my soul mate is with someone else
>>
>>19320956
Let love in, anon.
>>
>>19317803
Kek
>>
Those that discredit soulmates/true love will never find it. I don't know if it's because they've been in too many bad relationships or just haven't had any luck with any.

If two people that believe in true love find each other, then that relationship will flourish. It's not likely always going to be perfection but if the two involved are willing to work on it and fight for it, then they'll go the distance.
>>
My parents were soulmates, the pair worked on everything together as life partners until she died. Naturally I want to believe it but sometimes I do feel like they're a world away.
>>
>>19320956
>redpill
Never use that term again, you disgrace it with your ignorance
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.