[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 37

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19303645
>>
File: 1450573493567.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450573493567.png
186KB, 463x515px
first for /x/-tan is cute cute cute!
>>
Ill exchange a question/topic about your natal chart (use astro.com) for a reading back
>>
>>19305754
hit me up m8. Wondering if it's worth trying for this gal I have my heart set on or not.

what's your question?
>>
>>19305757
I am going to need her chart too for that, I can tell you your romantic strengths and weaknesses etc. If you dont have her chart and know her birthday at least I can take an educated guess.
>>
>>19305764
Just taking a quick look at your chart she would be lucky to have you. Really lucky. I hope she would be kind to you back
>>
File: 1452124580691.jpg (52KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452124580691.jpg
52KB, 556x556px
>>19305764
her birthday is September 14th 1993. Not sure of birth time or birth place honestly, whatever you can manage with that is good enough for me.
>>
File: 1445905809432.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1445905809432.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>19305764
>>19305783
1995 she's a year younger than me, not older my bad m8. not sure if it makes a difference but wanted to clear up that discrepancy.
>>
>>19305783
Chick from the last thread, back from dlicious tsukemen.

Virgo Sun, probably Virgo moon. Doesn't she ever come off as scattered to you? Fixated on small things?

On the other hand, your T-square and her T-square and your T-square form a very loose grand square. Some astrologers are very strict about how tight those aspects should be, but it's kiinda there. I have one with my partner, generally portends good things imho.
>>
Will she ever come back to me? Also what information do you need?

Her name is Ashleigh, my name is David.
>>
File: キャプチャ.png (113KB, 1175x620px) Image search: [Google]
キャプチャ.png
113KB, 1175x620px
>>19305791
Ignore what I said in >>19305796

Her Virgo Sun trine your stuff in 3rd, might help with that T-Square (or amplify it to make it worse?).

It looks like she's got a kite going on (grand trine with Tau Moon, Vir Sun, Cap Nep / Ura; Sco Plu opp Moon). Pluto being such a slow-moving planet, it doesn't mean a whole lot since a whole generation has it (I do too). However, being at the focal point of the kite and in the 12th house means it's more of a big deal for her than it would be for you or me. She'd easily slip into dark obsessions and hermit herself away, and / or be continuously swallowing her darker side until she poisons herself.
>>
>>19305822
aaahhhh fuck I forgot this wasn't an accurate birth time.

It still kinda stands since it's in Scorpio anyway but still, my bad
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19305796
>generally portends good things imho.
I'd hope so, she's the only gal i've ever felt this way about, it's absurd really.

>Doesn't she ever come off as scattered to you? Fixated on small things?
All the time, she's one of those kids always posting on those social media outlets seeking attention and validation, but i know it isn;t enough to sate her. She's a strange one, she's got a good head on her shoulders but resorts to such petty things to fulfill her needs.

Dunno, once a long time ago I received a reading or insight that may 1st and September 14th have some significant astrological connection and that they even share the same tarot cards in terms of birth date, she's the kinda gal I"d wait a lifetime for, even if i know it's dumb or silly to do so.

either way thanks for the read and sorry for rambling, a bit drunk and lovesick over this senpai of mine,

>>19305822
be straight with me, worth still loving this chick of giving it up? I mean I'd unconditionally love her either way, but any chance of waifuing her up or is it just a silly dream on my part? Sorry for the dumb questions but just a bit obsessed with her at the moment since i'm coming up on a point where I may never see her again
>>
File: mine.png (57KB, 702x495px) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
57KB, 702x495px
>>19305804
here is my chart and I'll post hers too
>>
>>19305791
It makes a world of a difference otherwise you two wouldn't have been as compatible. Fair warning: she is going to have a very hard time expressing her true feelings with you for a bit. She will have a fear of letting go, enjoying the moment, and expressing love openly. Most likely as a result from a trauma in her past. I would expect a lot of hot and cold with her because despite her being shy with her feelings she has a very imaginative side when it comes to love (she likes to live in her head). She also doesnt emphasize an importance on love but once with a partner will stick through it even if they take advantage. She yearns for intensity but doesn't want the risk involved. Judging by both of your placements I could see it working out quite well. She likes men who are perfectionists, hard working and wouldn't mind to make a noble sacrifice once in a while. She would expect this in a relationship too probably.
>>
>>19305804
and her's hers

if I can also have a general reading apart from my will she come back to my question for mine that would be cool!

I never get these :(
>>
File: hers.png (69KB, 734x489px) Image search: [Google]
hers.png
69KB, 734x489px
>>19305839
>>
>>19305833
Retrograde Saturn. If she comes off as flirtatious in her bids for attention and it bothers you, or if you just get tired of something she does, there'll be no stopping her. That's not to say that she's incapable of growing or changing, yo're both still young, but she will either cripple under or outright reject any external attempts to put her in line.

You should think long and hard about whether you could put up with her behavior as it is for the rest of your life, if you find it appropriate for a wife, mother, grandmother. Know that if you see in her anything that's not, it's entirely up to her to change it- or not.
>>
>>19305837
If you ever managed to get her birth place and time I could have a clearer picture. Hope it helped. For my end just a near future general, anything good?
>>
>>19305848
do me next please? :D

>>19305804

and chart's here
>>19305834
>>19305840
>>
>>19305837
damn anonichi you're too good, that's spot on beyond belief. Thanks so much for the insight and read on that, gonna go for it and hope that it all works out, really needed some hope tonight and especially regarding her, thought i was over it all but she still shows up in my dreams. Overall I'm pretty strong but she's my cryptonite and my one weakness in life helps more than you could know that you clarified on all that. I truly hope I can see her happy someday and protect that cute dorky smile of her's someday. Thanks so so much for that read and insight, you fixed up a broken doggo and gave me more hope than I've had in a long time, you're a fucking legend m8
>>
>>19305852
I hope for both your sakes she doesn't. Go on a trip around the world and forget her.
>>
>>19305854
why man? I've been trying to get this long distance relationship to work and she just ended it with me in April.

I'm in the US and she's in Canada but were both broke so... why?
>>
>>19305859
There's very little to go off of because you don't know your birth times, but it's easy enough because your planets are all much crammed into Sag, your charts have like nothing going on. She's attractive, I get it, she's got all sorts of business going on, but you two aren't on the same planet.

Go travel (not Canada). Get out of the country any way you can (work on a cruise, teach English, WWOOF, anything). See that the world is bigger than some Canadian chick. You're really, really young. Don't be an idiot and waste your time on someone who doesn't want you.
>>
>>19305868
fuck ;(

alright thanks

I'll ask my mom for my birthtimes tomorrow for general readings to be better yeah? for myself anyway
>>
>>19305870
I guess? The only extra information you could get would be what house(s) your clusterfuck is in. Might be good to know though, all the same.
>>
Trading
Need someone accurate
>>
>>19305921
Yes?
>>
>>19305923
Will he miss me and in time come to regret his actions?
Yours?
>>
>>19305930
Miss; Page of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles
regret: page of cups, four of wands, Five of swords

It will take a while for the effect to kick in but yes, he will. He is going to have a shaky time in his love life without you and whatever avenues he is pursuing now won't turn out quite right for him. Then he will realize how good he could have had it with you and the guilt and regret will set in. His home will never be as good as it would have been with you permanently in it and in due time he will realize this because no women he will encounter will ever be as dedicated as you when he looks back at it all. So yes he will miss you in the long run.

Just a love general for the rest of summer
>>
>>19305950
>page of wands, page of swords, queen of cups, king of pentacles, ten of wands

Possibilities for bumpy, awkward romance. It won't quite fit right despite the both of you trying to see where it will go. You continue on trying regardless, but you will continue to clash. You both just don't see things eye to eye at the current, at least throughout the rest of the summer.
>>
>>19305806
>She's a bit aloof from it all, distant and overll ignornat of the romantic possibilities that exist there, try to make them a bit more apparent and see what comes out of that, she's more or less seperated from you in terms of what you're hoping for but more so out of lack of knowledge that ideologically opposed to it. Seems more like an issue of her noticing you than of compatibility if anything. Get out there and make yourself a blip on her radar. Then it's smooth sailing from there.

any more you could tell me, and thanks.
>>
File: 1483955252538.jpg (313KB, 700x863px) Image search: [Google]
1483955252538.jpg
313KB, 700x863px
is anyone willing to read me? i have nothing to offer except my gratitude and this image
>>
File: kenji.gif (313KB, 1496x1102px) Image search: [Google]
kenji.gif
313KB, 1496x1102px
Air query

Moving with pic related bf, maybe October? Train station number HS10. Moving from zip code ending in 0121 to 1435. It'll be the first time we sign a contract of any sort together as he moved in with me about halfway through my lease. Unlike a normal lease here (2 years) this one is 3.

Open to any *mancy, can provide whatever info.
>>
File: real natal.gif (311KB, 1496x1102px) Image search: [Google]
real natal.gif
311KB, 1496x1102px
>>19306068
Ahh fuck I used the wrong natal on my side. Fuck that sidereal business, here's tropical.
>>
>>19306072
Well he has a lot of Capricorn in him which is usually great in a relationship with a Virgo.
>>
>>19306091
I'm only a virgo in topsy-turvey sidereal land, where all that stuff of his is in sag
>>
Any readers on, I have a question right now.
>>
File: w2.png (92KB, 963x448px) Image search: [Google]
w2.png
92KB, 963x448px
me and a girls charts,any insights?
ty
>>
>>19305853
Straybaby my love, hello.
>>
Air Query
19/M/Taurus (Will post more info if needed)

What the fuck is happening right now? What should I focus on? What does she feel towards me?
>>
Trading, I don't have my biblio stuff with me at the moment so I won't be able to read you back for a few hours, if you want a reading give me your age, a number (50-300), your favorite song and a query.

Will this job be one that I hold for a while? Or at least long enough to fund the other things I want to do?

Another trade, you can read both if you like but these are seperate questions, will I meet the first girl soon?

I hope this covers all reading types:
Male
Cancer
Purple
Circle
And a number; 27
>>
I owe cheswick a a general reading, I assume she fell asleep last night, if you're here, throw 3 numbers in between 50 and 300 and ill give you a general in a few hours
>>
Trading

Thinking of getting Injustice and xbox live gold

Will I have fun or will this be just another waste of money?
>>
>>19306229
Ten of wands
Knight of wands
Five of pentacles

An initial rush of excitement at purchase is not going to level up to your eventual disappointment and boredom with it. The presence of the pentacles card here lets you know that you've wasted your money and it can be better used for something else

What does L feel about me?
>>
>>19306210
Hey fucc bois, 2 hours till I get my shit
>>
>>19306242
5 of cups, The tower, 2 of swords

hmmm... okay from what I see, they are either not really happy or they are going through a period where the thought of you doesn't cross their mind. Maybe because they don't have a high opinion of you or perhaps they are going through a rough time. Either way loss and total disregard are a theme I am sensing here.
>>
Trading.

Will my love come back to me any time soon?
>>
>>19306262
Will you be doing readings as well or just trades?
>>
Can anybody general read me ? Just tell me what you see in the cards.
>>
File: 1499785073990.jpg (115KB, 824x969px) Image search: [Google]
1499785073990.jpg
115KB, 824x969px
Doing some readings for practice; anyone interested all i need is

>Genders

Keep in mind i take my time and i never know how many i will perform. Good luck anons.
>>
>>19306389
Female
Will he come to me in the fall?
>>
File: whatwasdone.png (993KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
whatwasdone.png
993KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>19306389
I'm a dude.
>>
>>19306389
Female
What are D's intention towards me?
Does he want a serious relationship or he's just flirting?
>>
>>19306389
Female
Should I seek for an occult mentor or just study by myself?
>>
>>19306389
Female.
General, please.
>>
>>19306389
Male
I will get a job tomorrow?
>>
>>19305744
love OP's pic, please say where you got it
>>
>>19306365
Ill read too, just let me get stoned first and I can read you, I still need the info I asked for though
>>
>>19306394

A guy drawing a line on sand, you can tell is the beach. It looks like the typical ''this is my side and that is yours.'' After that. i strangely see some ants marching in the line.

Nope, sorry. I dont think he will even be thinking about you or at least the reasons awill be odd on since the lack of communication seems to be due some minor issues that could have been overcome or so its my take.

>>19306399

Nice dubs

There is some bad influence, i think its related to someone but it could be a habit, that might cause you some form of relapse soon if you dont take care of yourself. I think its related to energy, be it because you are impatiently expecting something or simply tired of a situation.

You can avoid this by being aware. Patience is a virtue my friend. No need to rush things, take your time to ensure everything goes well.
>>
>>19306389
Male
How will my relationship with this girl, lets call her M, progress
>>
>>19306389
Female
Does T actually love me? Or is he just trying to use me?
>>
>>19306389
Female. Give me as much info as you can.
>>
File: IMG_3849.jpg (211KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
211KB, 1200x800px
Good morning, hope you're all doing well; how was your weekends?

I'll be around to answer questions and discuss divination, maybe the odd query here or there depending.
>>
>>19306457

Hi Empath, I wrote you an email last week. Hope you get chance to read it. Good day :)
>>
>>19306457
I don't want to be that guy, but hey, I'm in a spot. I could use a reading. I don't know why or how, just... I'm in a spot, okay? Just tell me what you need, I dunno. I'm just tired and could use help/information.
>>
Hey fuckers, I'm reading today, give me:

Your age
A number (50-300)
Your favorite song
And a query

I'm reading biblio, I've been doing it for a few days and ive been doing well, if your energy is too weak to access you will be temporarily skipped until I get a better grasp on your energy, keep in mind, if you're on the board you're easier to read because you're focused. ALMOST EVERYBODY WILL BE READ, IF I SKIP YOU FOR OVER A FEW HOURS TELL ME.
>>
>>19306466
A punk by Vampire Weekend
Does T actually love me? or is he trying to use me?
>>
>>19306457
Hi fren, up for a bit of a trade? Just give me a number between 50 and 300 if you do, my query is this

Will this job hold me over until my dads idea is put into play?
>>
>>19306466
Does a song I've been listening to often lately count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
General reading please, tell me what's up and give me some advice please.
>>
>>19306389
Ill trade you.
Im female, will anything happen between the male who captured my heart and I?
>>
>>19306325
Starting yours but I need genders.
My query is the same
>>
>>19306457
Looking to trade, lad? Anything you like. Just a quick checkup would be fine.
>>
>>19306403

I see a kid building a house of cards. Every time he places a card he looks at his mom to see if she is pleased with his sleight of hands

He is looking to see how far things can go with you at the moment, as if something he wants to prove to himself (and you) that he can get you. Intentions might change down the line but as of now he just wants the opportunity to prove his worth.

>>19306408

>Mentor: Six of Swords, Nine of Swords
>By herself: Justice Reversed, The world

Both choices suck but if you are serious about this.

If you look for a mentor be very aware of whom you chose because him/her might drag you to a terrible path. Its often said and seen that the occult will bring a lot of pain at first, almost madness, but later you will start to see the profits. This is bs if you ask me, look for someone that can ensure you that things will go smoothly

If you go alone things are not going to play well either but mostly because you will be swimming against the current. It can be overcome but it will be a pain in the ass to do so.

Either way, tread carefully.
>>
>>19306466
Don't think twice it's alright (Bob Dylan).
Will I get my shit together?
>>
>>19306466

3005 - Childish Gambino

I'm faced with a few choices that will affect my career and education, what should I do?
>>
>>19306463
Hey I've definitely read it just haven't sat down to write a reply yet; my sincerest apologies. I'll reply asap when I'm home and I can type out a proper response.
>>19306465
Depends on the query and whether or not I can figure it out with my current tools. I know that feeling though and my heart goes out to you man, what's the query?
>>19306473
I'm not much of a trade man; I'm pretty content with life and have nothing immediate I need to know. But if I get a chance I'll give your query a looksee okay?
>>19306504
Check up? As in energy checkup?
>>
>>19306520
>energy checkup?
Right
>>
>>19306520
All right, that's fine if you can't.
I just have a lot of shit going on and would like to know what you see and to give me some advice, if that's okay. I guess in other words a general one, or one about the issues in my life/the blockages I face.
>>
>>19306502
Straight female
5os,6oc,hermit,7os
I dont think so anon, its not that they dont want to but they think its the best course of action for them and that they're helping everyone out by not coming back any time soon.
>>
>>19306423

This are times of introspection and pondering inside you. Some people might be advising you to act against what you believe its the right thing to do and by all means you should stick to your principles, but be aware to draw the line between stubborn or a push over, actions and reactions are in order to solve this issue anonnette. You will need to leave your safe bubble or seems like you will be clueless as to how to proceed later on due to inaction.

>>19306426

>Ten of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles

Strong yes.
>>
>>19306506
Thank you. I'll be careful. Wish you a good day.
>>
>>19306389
female
is he gonna contact me by the end ofthe month
>>
>>19306581
I just looked into my crystal balls and the answer is yes.
>>
>>19306389
If you're still doing them.

Male (she's female)
How does she feel about me after this morning? Did she actually do the things she did and out of curiosity am I getting played by her and this other guy, don't think so, but figured I'd ask anyway.
>>19306466
Same question as above for you too.

26yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-99ko5VMm8
>>
>>19306520
>Hey I've definitely read it just haven't sat down to write a reply yet; my sincerest apologies. I'll reply asap when I'm home and I can type out a proper response.

Yeah don't worry, I knew about your dad and how busy you were. I hope he's much better. Cheers!
>>
>>19306466
Mysterious skin soundtrack (i love it)
Is he thinking about having a relationship with me or something else?
>>
>>19306389
Male
Will this ailment leave me?
>>
>>19306389
Does he like me? In what sense?
Female
>>
>>19306389
male

general reading
>>
>>19306389
female

how's the relationship between me and him?
>>
>>19306559
tfw flaked out on
>>
>>19306569
>Strong yes.
wait for the feedback so
Ty
>>
>>19306528
Alrighty, I believe I have a little time up my sleeve.
>nickname
>gender and quick description of yourself
>colour shape combo
>>19306535
It's less about can't and more about giving you the best reading I can; i know what a slump in life feels like, and the last thing you need is a half-baked bit of hope. Can you make it a little more specific per chance? Where in life should I focus on to look at? Also the above info would be appreciated. We'll work this out together man <3
>>19306598
He's getting there, much better than he has any right to be. Return to work with extreme light duties for the next month. My mother is flying out today for work so I'll be keeping an even stricter eye on him to make sure he doesn't do the usual "I'm an Aries I'll be fine" guy thing.
>>
>>19306449

I see a dinner table, a guy and a girl. A gift with a heart shaped balloon is placed in the middle of the table (between them) and the guy pushes it towards the girl whom smiling, accepts it and proceeds to open it.

It will go very well my man, You will offer her something very special from you, a symbolic sign of love that will create a strong bond between you two.

>>19306453

A kid playing fetch with his dog. The interesting part is that every time he throws something the dog comes up with a different item. He firts throws a stick and the dog comes back with a phone, then later a watch and it continues with other random items.

I do not think he is trying to use you at all considering the innocence of the vision (all items were grown up items and he is represented by a kid), but he does not loves you either. You are more like a novelty to him, a box full of surprises. He will remain interested as long as you keep being, well... interesting.
>>
>>19306466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56HSPQHSqEE
love reading at the new area i'm living in now.
>>
>>19306687
are you doing more empath? i want to know if my condition will improve
>>
>>19306509
Your page spoke much of deceit, lies and complicated family affairs, you're gonna have to ask a more experienced reader, I might just be retarded
>>
>>19306466
25, turning 26 in 10 days
https://youtu.be/QaibaedkHCE
Can i have a general reading please, if not then i'd like to know what is there that i'm not doing to make my life situation better?

Thanks
>>
>>19306706
Wow, eerily accurate.
>>
>>19306519
Oh boy, an end to a big chapter is ending in your life, and possibly into a better one! Trust your instincts, you'll make the right choice even if you're feeling uneasy, expect some challenges ahead though
>>
>>19306712
Fuck i didn't pay attention for the number, i choose 270
>>
>>19306588
Yeesh, ever heard of Prometheus? Yeah, the story where the bird eats his fucking liver out everyday, I don't really need to translate it much you get the idea. Bail.
>>
>>19306466
heiii
i'm the one with the eros blindfolded love query you remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94re6A8Mr4

how does he feel towards me and what can i do to get closer?
>>
>>19306466
Can I ask you something — datfootdive
What's the deal with that scorpio-saggitarius cusp and me. I need some insight, I really care about him but I don't know if he feels the same. Would love some insight in how he views me.

Thank you!
>>
>>19306601
Uh....well, it told of a sea monster in love with the most hateful sea nymph in existence that later "fell in love" with him, but only because he was the son of Poseidon, genders in stories don't ALWAYS equate to the real world situation, so if you think of yourself as a hideous sea monster, stay away from him.
>>
>>19306687
I appreciate your consideration, I really do.
wafflesquid
female, brown hair below shoulder length, brown eyes (mix of dark and light brown), pear shaped body. Short.
Zebra striped heart.
And for the advice, it has to do with blockages in my life and mind, as well as my heart and kind of my love life? Not quite love life in the sense of other people, but my own output and my own issues dealing with things, if that makes sense. I guess what's holding me back or interrupting my heart, per say.
>>
>>19306727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lk3NFWw9Fg

Does she feel something for me? If so, what?
What can I do to make me and others happy?
Am I a good person?
>>
>>19306694
You're going to be given three choices, they'll feel more like bribes than a relationship offer. If you pick the last, everything will turn to shit take number 2 and all will be well, 1 is a mystery
>>
Anybody reading right now?
I just want a general reading on whats happening to me right now, and some advice please.
>>
>>19306454

>Give me as much info as you can.

There is a difference between how much i can and how much i am willing to, specially for a general... >.>

I see a shinny white hand and a dark black hand. A girl is drowning in a lake and both hands reach to her aid, she chose the dark one.

You are on the defensive due to some previous pain or experience and desperately looking for a way out of this feeling. Be very aware of whom you chose to aid you through this, there are people well intended and others, well not so much. The good part is that you do have the opportunity to improve your life soon, the bad is that it will be hard for you to know what is what and who is who and you are very likely to be mislead.

I can extend for some feedback, if you feel like my reading was some what accurate.
>>
File: 20170717_185055.png (489KB, 1439x951px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_185055.png
489KB, 1439x951px
Could one of you loverly space wizards tell me what this means and/or a link to where to educate myself about aforementioned pic ?
>>
>>19306752
I'm female, forgot to mention.
>>
>>19306642

Hey i hope i am right lol. Good luck anon!
>>
>>19306389
Female
How would school affect me once I go back?
>>
>>19306389
Male
Will I make it the day after tomorrow?
>>
>>19306754
That's fair enough. Seems pretty accurate so far, no, very much so. If you are okay with giving me more info/extending it, I'll gladly give as much feedback as I can.
It pretty much fits perfectly so far.
>>
>>19306468
I need a different number for you boi

>>19306483
I for got to mention I cant do generals yet, pls forgive

>>19306712
I can't do general readings so here's the thing, i was going to read you but the page you chose is a picture not text, this helps me a little more, its of oedipus and the sphinx, where he is under a cliff with the sphinx towering above him, this tells me that you have family matters set as a very low priority,if this is true, then if you reconnect with some family there's a good chance things will begin to improve, i dare say the sphinx represents a job or something more looming that's been occupying your time, everything needs balance, just give more of your time to family is all

>>19306727
Hey, two picture readings in one day? hell yeah

now that I've looked at the picture I realize "hell yeah" probably isn't the best thing to say, considering the page you got was a picture of Pandora opening the box that unleashed the plagues and sorrows onto mankind.....I can't really take anything love related from that, but i can see that if you get with him, it may just be the opening of Pandora's box on your life
>>
>>19306773
Well, for my general I more so meant I'm having issues in my life as well as within, and I want you to see what comes up and what advice you can give. I chose general since I don't want to restrict with a question, if that makes sense. I don't know if you can do that, but if you can, it would be nice.
>>
>>19306466
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UxWeBT1BY
From a favorite series and totally dig the dissonance in the song
What's to come in love on my present course?
>>
>>19306466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHgZRGLgo0
i feel like fate is kind of bullshit, but he came back into my life at a very opportune time. are we supposed to be together?
>>
>>19306466
>>19306794
Oops
I'm 26
>>
Trading one. Who wants me to take a gander at yonder natal chart? Use astro .com and give me a question or topic.
>>
>>19306466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

her feelings for me
>>
>>19306730
Half way through the reading I lost your energy completely, wtf just happened my dude? did you get distracted or did you die? I'll try to read you again in a while

>>19306746
You got good energy dude, I kept a strong hold on it the entire reading, I've read the other half of this story in a previous reading so now i have a better idea of what the meaning is for you

At one point something bad happened, maybe you did something wrong or hurt somebody, then they took revenge. now you're in the dumps, trying to get back on your feet and go on with life, the woman you met according to the other half of the story is a cruel wretch to you, until she finally needs something from you. the best idea would be to ditch her now. the best thing you can do to make everybody happy, is be yourself, but a happier version of it, at heart you're a good person, just harshly misunderstood, everybody expects too much of you.
>>
>>19306802
Are you the one from last Friday? The one I said is fun to read?
>>
>>19306466
La Mer - Nine Inch Nails
Should I give up on the idea of a wife and just live my life as a bachelor?
>>
>>19306808

Thank you deeply. You are great
>>
>>19306773
>I can't do general readings so here's the thing, i was going to read you but the page you chose is a picture not text, this helps me a little more, its of oedipus and the sphinx, where he is under a cliff with the sphinx towering above him, this tells me that you have family matters set as a very low priority,if this is true, then if you reconnect with some family there's a good chance things will begin to improve, i dare say the sphinx represents a job or something more looming that's been occupying your time, everything needs balance, just give more of your time to family is all
Damn dude, you're fucking spot on but thing is i quit talking to my family 2 years ago and got into contact with my moment exactly a month ago from now

My mom has been toying with me and lying profusely to me and there isn't anything much i can do about my situation has been shit for years

My mom has her parts of responsibility in anything about my situation and even tho i've tried so hard to talk some sense to her, she just doesn't give a fuck

I feel like my life is never going to improve from the point i am and everything stems from my family and dates back to my childhood

Thanks for the read tho
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x388px
>>19306498

>the male who captured my heart

Pic related :^)

I see a lot of half finished things, seems like ruins at first glance but i believe its more about things under construction that were suddenly halted. Houses, carts, castles all abandoned half way there.

It might have a great start but nothing will come to fruition for some reason, i dare to say it could simply be a loss of spark. Keep in mind everything can change so dont take this as an absolute truth.

Good luck.

>>19306581

>Eight of Pentacles Reversed, Five of Cups Reversed

Seems like he will not. Sorry
>>
>>19306466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngzC_8zqInk

Does he have a crush on me? Should i go for it or should i wait for him to make the first move?
>>
Well, this is my first time, so:

I want to know if in this moment I will succeed at some point. I am at final year of medschool, and I will graduate next year. Also, I would like to know about my love life, someone will knock at my door without expecting for it? I am kind of heartbroken since I was dating this girl and I would love to have her back, but she said she felt that she would not love me as she wanted to. My name is Rob, her name is Ania
>>
>>19306785
You got the story of Prometheus getting eaten alive everyday by a bird, you're gonna have to wait it out, maybe ask another reader, i cant find your energy

>>19306794
You got the story of the Minotaur, the labyrinth, and the man that defeated it. As he walks past you, being paraded around like a meal for lions, you fall in love instantly with him, you understand what he's about to go through to an extent. after he defeats the challenge in front of him, he'll be yours to impress.

>>19306795
Your page was about the making of mankind and man alike, how all the good attributes were given to animals and left men with none, the god asked the others for help, one chose to give them fire, and made them upright, as a god is. and from that point, man moved onward. From what I gather, something huge is going to start soon, maybe it involves joining this man, like the first man and woman did to create more. a breif mention of soul gives me the impression that you belong with him, but maybe just for now.
>>
Also:
My age: 24. Hers: 19
Numbers 70, 137
Favorite song: Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree
>>
>>19306840
That's fine. If you end up getting something or feel like coming back to it, that would be nice, but if you can't or it's too difficult, that's fine too. Thanks for trying.
>>
>>19306745
Well there's a major internal struggle going on; stabbing headache and a real itching sensation washed over me. You seem to be pushing yourself in a way that goes against who you are; sort of the "I'm living the life my parents wanted me to." The real interesting thing was your energy seems to want to go off in one direction, but you're bound by your inability to follow, so there's this sense of dissonance within yourself.

I was interrupted mid reading unfortunately so that's all I gathered but it seems the best advice I can give you is to be more confident in your choice, and actually make choices. Every experience we have, be it good or bad, is a lesson waiting to be learned from. To grow from. To evolve from. I said this earlier today (and excuse the nerdiness) but we should all try to be like Zerg; adapt to our surroundings, change in response to what is needed, evolve into a better person. Your issues lie at the heart of your choices, or may be, lack thereof. Go out there and fail a hundred times, because for each one you'll be one step closer to a success, and each time you'll grow and learn a little more about yourself and the world as a whole
>>
>>19306840
'making of man' here -- thanks for this. i'll try not to over-invest.
>>
>>19306828
the story did say that the person that i equated to you killed his mother, i dont advise that though.

>>19306832
>>19306818
>>19306804
Hey guys, sorry about this but I've burnt myself out, i need rest before i can read, just bring me up in the next thread with your info and ill try later
>>
>>19306857
No problem man, have a good rest
>>
>>19306723
I don't get what that means in the context of my question.
>>
>>19306581
>>19306829
shit. thanks. what if i go back to the hangout? im kinda avoiding right now. would that change it?>>19306829
>>
>>19306771

>How can she know which is the good one and the bad one?

>Good: Judgement Reversed, Seven of Pentacles Reversed
>Bad: Five of Swords, Death

Seems like the good ''helping hand'' is one you dont even consider at all, specially due to some ill judgement from your part towards them, while the bad one is someone you are very aware off, perhaps due some previous arguments or ill experiences that you are trying to heal with them.
>>
File: 1489098280133.jpg (248KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489098280133.jpg
248KB, 1500x1000px
>>19305744
That is one helluva comfy pic.
>>
>>19306840
Ooooo I like that story.

Just for curiosity's sake, is there a chance too that the challenge to be defeated is within myself?
>>
>>19306811
That be I.
>>
>>19306887
Hello there again. What's your query?
>>
>>19306693
Thank you man
>>
>>19306891
Hello how do you do. I am gonna need a query or topic from you too.

Will the monster leave the city and return it to peace? When about?
>>
>>19306869
You're being used harder than her fucking dildo dude
>>
>>19306389
You've done quite a couple of readings, but I will try just in case.

Male.

Will stuff start to happen in my life soon? It feels like I'm not doing much at all and I won't make anything of my life.
>>
>>19306754
For the first part of it, it's extremely accurate in the sense of me being at crossroads and need a way out. I am drowning emotionally and in life, and am trying to deal with the situation. I know there are aids at hand, but there is also less helpful forces as well. The part about being defensive due to the past and looking for a way out is very true, and I definitely need to heed the advice of both good and bad people available, and I have a hard time telling the difference due to a lack of clarity. I am getting to the point of needing to make a decision, and that decision is hard for me to make.
>>19306877
This part, although I would like explained a little more if possible, makes sense even if I don't have much input on it. I simply have a vague idea and even then, I may be completely wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was true in the slightest. In fact, it would make a lot of sense. Thank you for your reading, any other input would be appreciated, but this is enough for now. You were spot on.
>>
>>19306927
Is this an occult query, or are you speaking metaphorically? It's good to know for contextualizing.
>>
>>19306389 #

Male.

I made a request but it seems that the past reader has burnt out. I understand that. The thing is... Will I succeed in life? I am at final year at medschool, and she wil be back? Or will I have a new and everlasting love?
>>
>>19306808
I got distracted, sorry my man.
>>
>>19306958
I am speaking metaphorically. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>19306933
Then how do I fix it? And how am I being used exactly?
>>
>>19307062
Your energy faded hours a ago dude, I'm at the vet so I can't even pick up on shit. All I can say is somebody is being tortured somehow, and they're taking it like a champ just to prove their torturer wrong
>>
trading a tarot
>>
>>19307082
Ill biblio for you if you give me a number and an age, my query is how long will it be before the business starts
>>
>>19307116
If you start now the cards say 8 months.

Age 19, number 61

Future with J
>>
>>19307134
Second person to predict 8-9 months, damn, thanks. Ill read you here in a bit, I need my book
>>
>>19306927
>>19306973
The scry was weird, so I grabbed cards instead.

6 of Swords, 4 of Pentacles
Strength rev, The Tower rev, Judgement, The Magician, 9 of Swords, 10 of Cups rev

Whatever this “monster” is, it's already on its way out, or else simply passing through from the onset. Given the presence of all the Major Arcana cards, this is likely something you just need to let run its course. It will absolutely leave destruction in its wake, and that's inevitable. Whatever this is, it's going to wreck things something fierce, and there seems to be little you can do about it.

Following what appears to be an ostensible weak moment for the monster, there is an effort to drive it out, but that merely makes things worse, as there is a massive counter that demolishes all resistance.

I wonder how you'd fare if you thought of this monster as a wild animal instead of a monster. Animals are simply following instincts and trying to survive. Monsters in movies are portrayed as destructive and evil, but maybe they wouldn't be monsters if they weren't observed, they would simply be.

This time, career for me, please
>>
>>19307185
Thanks. A lot of damage has been done already but Ill try to remedy. Monsters are terrifying, you know?

Working on yours, itll take a bit as last time.
>>
>>19306466
https://youtu.be/6ju8xO_Zvfo
Will he miss me and come back?

I can trade
>>
>>19306466
Alright!
Number: 72
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ

How are things gonna go during the next 3 months? if that's too general then, am I going to get the job?
>>
File: 1299121114472.png (125KB, 315x304px) Image search: [Google]
1299121114472.png
125KB, 315x304px
What's going on? We'll be doing something different today:

>Name

I'm not claiming to be good at what I'm about to attempt. This is for fun boys and grills. If I say anything that resonates with you, please let me know.
>>
File: 1499901161260.png (339KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499901161260.png
339KB, 600x782px
>>19306950

Thanks for the feedback. Its actually harder for me to read queries without context but it is also a great practice tool so thanks.

>>19306875 >>19306581 >>19306588 >>19306603 >>19306605 >>19306620 >>19306624 >>19306763 >>19306765 >>19306948 >>19306966

Sorry lads wont be able to read anymore today. Hope you all have a good one.
>>
>>19307444
>checked
I'll bite
Nina
>>
>>19307444
Marine
How strong is the connection I share with the person I miss the most? Will they return?
>>
>>19307444
I can't tell you my name because it's so rare, but it begins with a V, that's all I can say.
I'm the guy in >>19306948
>>
>>19307444
You seem trust-worthy, creepy bunnyman. So I'll bite.

Felipe, tell me whatever.
>>
>>19307444
Stefan
>>
>>19307444
Any new updates on stuff in your world? :)
>>
>>19307444
Ian
>>
>>19307444
Rei.
>>
Tradinngo
Will she be ok? Or this is something I should intervene in?
>>
>>19307444
Linas
>>
>>19307444
Ok Nina.

Like I said, this may all come out as a bunch of bullshit but here we go.

I see a very short, very thin girl. She wears glasses, is darker skinned (Hispanic looking.) and wears a lot of red and black. Usually at the same time (Red shirt, black pants. Black shoes, red laces. etc.) I hate to say she's "Goth" looking, but that is what she has been accused of being.

Her personality doesn't match her exterior though. She is surrounded by a lot of green and blue, and they are brightly colored. To me, this means she is close to what she believes in, generally this would point to spirituality. She is very sure of those beliefs in which science cannot explain. The bright blue signifies that she is very skeptical as well. Outside of things she proves to herself or has proven to her, she has no issue saying "Bullshit." and is not very sensitive to others who try and change her mind without A LOT of proof. So...SJW's beware.

Bright blue and green also point to being very well spoken...when she chooses to speak. She is more of a "Lead from behind" type of person. She likes to have direct impact on her environment, but she would rather empower others to work harder as a leader. If I may use a retarded video game analogy here...she is a "support character." She stands behind her friends and prods them forward. People who know her best respect her opinion and always ask for her help in time of need, to which she gives a pretty damn good pep talk, and even goes as far as to "train" others and help them get what they need to get the hell on with their lives.

This is her state, as of now, as a personality.

In the past she has been very...well, very unstable. I'm assuming some sort of drug use played into this. I see a lot of family ties being strained, but ultimately they were cut off. I.e., she cut some very bad relatives out of her life and made good with who she had left...which are not direct family members. Outside of a mother figure.
>>
Hey guys I'm new. What does this chart mean?
>>
>>19307444
Issa
>>
>>19307444
LG
She doesn't miss our friendship at all, does she?
>>
Can anyone give please give me a reading?

We didn't talk for like 6 months or so, because I decided not to. But I'm sorry now and I wish she would go past my "wishes" and return.
Is she thinking about me? Will we ever have a thing? Or did I blew all my chances for the last time? But was I at least right or was there a misunderstanding from my end?

Thank you kind anon(s).
>>
>>19307558
Whoops, thought you were doing queries. Ok, do your thing, sounds amusing
>>
File: scrying.jpg (101KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.jpg
101KB, 736x981px
I need to improve my scrying skills, ask me something and I will see what I can do. NOTICE: I am still learning so accuracy is not guaranteed.

I need:

>A name
>A number
>Your gender
>Your query
>>
>>19307487
Felipe...

Well look here.

I see a guy who is not very...well, not a very good person. He understands this about himself though, and is actively fighting against his own darkness. This is not a fault though. He understands how to deal with bad people and how to control his life. He knows that his greed motivates his success. His hatred motivates him to love his family and friends even more.

He's surrounded by a bright purple light (this signifies pain, and in this case I assume a very bad upbringing in a bad neighborhood.) Hewatched a lot of people he knew as a child grow up to be monsters. While he grew up swearing to never be like them.
>>
>>19307581
LG
M
She doesn't miss my friendship at all, does she?
>>
>>19307581

Johan
Male
>>19307567
>>
>>19307581
Em
Female
How is he feeling about our separation?
>>
>>19307495
I am on my last round of classes and they abso-fucking-lutely suck because my teachers seem to be totally inept in the use of computers.

Yours?
>>
>>19307444
Victor!
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19307581
Amber
Female
Next bf
>>
>>19307581
Jimmy (not my real name)
Male
How will my relationship with this girl "MJ" unveil?
>>
>>19307598
Nothing much significantly new in my world.
Started a calorie cut and changing up my work outs.

Having a lazy day today after dancing for three hours last night. b: Did it all sober, too.

You'll have to pop in and let me know how getting a job goes after you graduate. I wanna see if that reading I gave lines up. o:
>>
>>19307617

Query?
>>
>>19307589
>>19307589
She has internal issues, part of her wants things to be like they used to, but she knows that there is no going back, so she simply is trying to move on from it.
>>
>>19307488
Stefan

I see a lot of potential in who I'm looking at, I hope it's you.

The isue is that this guy is too smart for his own good. He thinks about thinking about things. He's methodical to a fault. Every moment of his life sems to be something he had to plan about in advance, or else he simply just doesn't do it. Spur of the moment party with friends? Can't go. Opportunity that he didn't foresee? Well he can't go for it because the thing he planned to do is next week and this may interfere.

This over thinking leads to fear as well. "Should I try to go out next weekend?" is often followed by "Well, I may have a good time...but I may also be hit by a bus or something."

He's trying too hard to be in control of life. Letting go of a few things is all he needs to do to finally start showing his true potential.
>>
>>19307592
Things ended abruptly, there was something or someone preventing you from interacting with this person.

I saw images of war and destruction, this basically means that there is no real way for you to recover the relationship you once had, and you should try with someone else.
>>
>>19307633
Still here? Had to run to the restroom.
What is the best course of action I can take to bring L back into my life?
Yours?
>>
>>19307581
>orlath
>23
>male
>Where do you see me working in near future (after summer up to 6 months)?
>>
>>19307631
>Danced for three hours while sober

I'm so sorry you had to endure that.

Well, I'll be starting to apply for jobs at the end of next month. Here's to hoping I'm soon back to driving cars fast...shooting guns...and all the other fun stuff!
>>
Taking a break from doing my thang, just to wait on some feedback. If I'm doing any good, I'll keep going. If I'm just making shit up bout imaginary people I'll quit for a bit and then maybe do my regular readings.
>>
>>19307588
There is some truth in that, difficult upbringing with a lot of problems and a promise to not be like the people that I saw as family when I was younger (a lot of drug problems). But the rest, man... You made me sound waaay more interesting than I actually am, but thre is still some truth to it tho. So I'll take it, mate.
>>
>>19307581
Miguel
Male
Do you see (entities) around me?

Hope the query isn't too strange?
>>
>>19307594
I saw a guy going to a church.

It seems to be he learned about the relationship with you, this probably does not mean everything was positive about your relationship, but rather he's learning about the mistakes of the past and trying to recover from that past, while making changes so these do not occur again.
>>
>>19307668
Fingers crossed for ya'

And I don't like the feeling of being drunk so no need to be sorry. :b
It definitely changes your awareness out at something like that though.
>>
>>19307581
Kevin
Male
Should I continue my pursuits of this girl? What will the ultimate outcome be? (Note: While I do want a relationship if true loved friends is what its like, then tell me rather than just say dump her).
>>
>>19307581
Ok, let's goooo
Lp
Male

What do I feel about her?
>>
File: congrats.jpg (83KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.jpg
83KB, 832x624px
>>19307642
aww shieet nigga, you never fail me, kudos to you
>>
>>19307444
Alice
>>
>>19307674
Well it's not like I made you out to be the Colombian Punisher or something.

But thanks for the feedback my dude. I'm glad to have picked up on that and to know that you're trying to NOT end up a shitbag.
>>
>>19307621
I saw a male using a smoking, Caucasian, short brown-ish hair. It seems to be he was having a good time at a somewhat elegant party.
>>
>>19307661
Thank you for your reading.

#sad
>>
>>19307444
Jordan
>>
>>19307185
Sorry for such a late response I typed a long thing and it refreshed on me.

There's a lot of promised success for you in your career life but there's some hard aspects here meaning that it won't be easy for you at all. If people have to work a lot to be successful, you are going to have to do twice more than that but on the bright side as long as you put this effort in you know you will be a success versus others who gamble on making a name for themselves. Leadership qualities and hard work are at large in this chart making the predicted successes even more likely however I noticed a predisposition for hypertension so I advise you to get regular check ups especially with the large amounts of stress you will encounter on your career journey. It's not an understatement to say that out if all the people you know you have the best workmanship. The effort that goes into it is large, just like the ego and money which is earned by you. Speaking of money, it will never be an issue with you as long as you keep working. If you are not rich right now you definitely will be in your future as being beyond self sufficient is certain. You'd find comfort in having a job serving society as per your romantic nature but this is contrast to the lofty goals you have for yourself so entrepreneurship or business centered careers are good spots for you.
>>
>>19307682
>Don't like being drunk

That's why I have spent years building up my tolerance to alcohol and now can't drink enough to actually feel drunk unless I drink...a lot.

And thanks. I have had my fingers crossed...and a sacrificed goat in my backyard...for you as well.
>>
>>19307581
Jirka
Male

How do I become the true myself? Did that kiss mean something to her ?
>>
>>19307581
Tallia
Feme
What will happen between me and this guy?
>>
File: dungeon-keeper2.jpg (38KB, 545x353px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper2.jpg
38KB, 545x353px
>>19307691
I gotchu mang.
>>
>>19307581
AG
F

Am i just another friend to him?
>>
>>19307581
Doofus
M
Will I get another shot with her?
>>
>>19307628
I saw a couple arguing, in what seemed to be a a house they owned. Later I saw the same couple hugging while sitting on a swing chair, like if nothing had happened.

I would say this relationship will have many ups and downs, like having days when you show love to each other and care a lot, whereas other days you will hate each other with passion.
>>
>>19307700
ACTIVELY trying to not end up a shitbag desu. Also, the greedy part I'm not so sure about, I'm not really attached to material stuff.

Thank you for the reading brother!
>>
>>19307581
JS
Male
Next gf
>>
>>19307581
Amy
Female
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19307664

>Two of Swords, Knight of Swords, Knight of Pentacles Reversed

>We could name many people who set their hearts on obtaining sole rulership, and strove to achieve this goal as a great good, and then had their lives taken by plotters against their rule.

Communication, rationality. Do not go ahead blindfolded for even the best intentions can fail in front of people that do not share our ideas.

I dont want to say this sounds like cheating but you need to acknowledge what L's expectations for a relationship are and you need to discuss it with him/her for going blind will not work for either of you and honestly i think L is in an entire different page than you are.

Should i make this proposal?
>>
>>19307666
I saw a man sketching and drawing architectural plans.
Probably something related to architecture and / or design fields.
>>
>>19307713
Nooooo sacrificing the goat. Just let him be your lawn mower. Sacrifice your grass
>>
>>19307750
Want a second opinion on that?
>>
>>19307750
>Wheel of Fortune, Chariot rx, Ten of Swords

DO NOT make the proposal. The Chariot isn't typically seen as a negative card, but I don't like it. I see the chariot as going boating when you know you've got a big ol hole in the hull. It might work out and you'll have a great time, some minor worries and scares, and make it back to shore, but the other scenario is that shit hits the fan and the boat sinks and now you're stranded in the ocean. The Chariot, to me, indicates going forward regardless of ANY circumstance, whether you are prepared or not. The outcome for this proposal is Ten of Swords. It is not advised that you continue with it.
>>
File: 650_1200.jpg (63KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
650_1200.jpg
63KB, 650x365px
>>19307677
I saw something resembling this, but with the eyes in his head, and of a gray color. Later I sensed something like a white light...

I would say if there was anything it has left. But ask another reader if you like as I am not accurate just yet.
>>
>>19307715
I saw a girl's lips and there was an aura of bliss in that scene. I would say yes.

The first question's too broad.
>>
>>19307782

Good read. Its nothing that serious but its definitely not the right timing and [it could] complicate things at my job down the line. The risk indeed overweight the profits.

Thanks, definitely good catch for both scenarios.
>>
>>19307765

Is it with me ot L's anon?
>>
>>19307581
lily
female
do i get a relation ship before 2018
>>
>>19307720
I saw two people meeting on the street, and being friendly to each other, like if it was long since the last time they saw each other.

I believe this will turn into a friendship and nothing more, you will both be happy about it.
>>
>>19307805
You sir.
>>
>>19307790
Interesting read. Thanks for taking the time :)
>>
>>19307810

Sure, although i would rather change my query if thats ok? The reading i got was very consistent.

What can i do for you?
>>
File: 88989.jpg (291KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
88989.jpg
291KB, 1600x1131px
>>19307726
I see people working on the pyramids of Egypt. I keep seeing the same image every time I ask.}

This probably means this guy likes your company but ultimately he sees you as someone who can help him in some areas but nothing more.

Anyway those are all I can do for the moment. I will come back later at night.
>>
>>19307829
I see, i guessed it was something like that desu. Thank you dude
>>
Trading...
I was just looking through our photos from all the times we shared together. I wasn't perfect, but I loved them with every ounce of my being.
Do they hate me? Are they even going to speak to me again? What are they going through emotionally?
I really need some help. I'm hurting bad.
>>
>>19307819
Yeah! I want to know what A will do/feel if I dont talk to them(group) again in the near future
>>
>>19307706
Excellent reading and on point.

>If people have to work a lot to be successful, you are going to have to do twice more than that
So I've noticed. I believe I've heard "there are lazy bitches working a quarter of what you work and making twice as much as you, simply because they're bubbly" a couple of times.

>on the bright side as long as you put this effort in you know you will be a success versus others who gamble on making a name for themselves
>Leadership qualities and hard work are at large in this chart making the predicted successes even more likely
Promising

>out if all the people you know you have the best workmanship. The effort that goes into it is large, just like the ego and money which is earned by you.
Lolyes, I've lost a lot of friends along the way, dumped a girl I was dating because she would get mad that I cancelled dates to work and wouldn't text her back while working, etc.

>If you are not rich right now you definitely will be in your future as being beyond self sufficient is certain.
Very promising as well.

>You'd find comfort in having a job serving society as per your romantic nature but this is contrast to the lofty goals you have for yourself so entrepreneurship or business centered careers are good spots for you.
The first part is very true, the second confirms I'm in the right spot.

Thanks, good job. Unsurprisingly, I have to get back to work now. Have a good one.
>>
File: 1218123413_fullres.jpg (965KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1218123413_fullres.jpg
965KB, 1600x1200px
>>19307848
I'll try, name?
>>
>>19307857
Ocean
>>
>>19307730
Thank you for your reading!
>>
>>19307856
Happy trading :) good luck
>>
File: 1496460268154.jpg (133KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496460268154.jpg
133KB, 500x505px
Air Query

What job would I do good in for a decent amount of time such as more than 5 years?
>>
>>19306466
Check this energy.
>>
>>19307581
Daniel
M
Next Gf please
>>
>>19307864
Well.

I saw weird picture that looked pretty old. Like a group of kids (oddly enough) near a body of water. Everyone is wearing life jackets.And behind what looks to be a boy of about 12ish years old is either a blue kayak or a blue surf board.

Anyway, that may not be the actual picture you were looking at BUT...

I feel like you have a group of childhood friends, and some of them are even family (cousins or even related by marriage now.)

They grew into a group of people that you just didn't fit into. And you did something that didn't fit in with their group mentality. I feel like deep down you thought they were going down a wrong path, and you sort of "told" on them to keep them from hurting themselves.

Now that they got into some trouble,they blame you. Or at least the main ones do, and they turned the others on you because you have not yet told your side of the story.

Maybe you should get them all to sit down and you should just tell them that what you did was in their best interest? Ot at the time you thought it was?
>>
>>19307879
A skilled job with your hands. I saw carpentry, but it could be anything. Take up a trade and stick with it.

>>19307875
And you
>>
>>19306466
In Your Room by Depeche Mode
Is there a meaning behind my fixation on him? Will he ever be available to me, or am I living in a futile dream? Can we sense our soulmates across different planes of reality?
>>
>>19307889
It was a romantic relationship. Sorry, that was my poor wording. I should have used singulars versus plurals. But it was my relationship that lasted years that I lost due to my mistakes. I didn't cheat or anything like that, but I wasn't a good partner always and I hurt my partner. I feel awful and I don't know if he will speak to me again.
>>
>>19306466
White Room - Cream
Are there spirits/entities around me? What are their intentions?

Cheers and thanks :)
>>
>>19307889
Still doing reads?
>>
>>19307854

>Nine of Cups Reversed, Strength

>For the enchanters’ art consists in charming vipers and spiders and scorpions and other wild things, and in curing diseases, while the other art consists in charming and persuading the members of juries and assemblies and other sorts of crowds.

It will depend on how good are you at leveling things. If this is a group then you can expect different feelings but overall ill say it will be somewhat positive and controlled, there will be nuisances caused by some particular individual but i dont expect anything major.

Is it worth meeting this girl CD? or nah? Its someone that we have mutual friends but dont actually know each other well. She is very cute tho and considering to try my luck.
>>
>>19307905
Still doing readings?
>>
>>19307898
I read the rest of the thread after I posted and saw he took off... oh well. I guess if anyone else wanted to give me a shot I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>19307905
Sure. Trades preferred.
>>
>>19307957
What is you query? ?
>>
>>19307957
You did mine above. What was your query?
>>
>>19307464
>>19307545
And here I was waiting for the ping lol, sorry I got caught up with some irl stuff

>short & thin
5'2" 97lbs
>red & black
red is my favourite color and I have lot of black clothing
>I hate to say she's "Goth" looking, but that is what she has been accused of being.
Dayum you're good mate, everything check here, the goth was some years ago... when I was a teenager but I guess there's still something left, eh?

>she is close to what she believes in, generally this would point to spirituality. She is very sure of those beliefs in which science cannot explain.
True, everything has an explanation, we just don't know it yet. I'm not so much of a skeptical, I tend to be naive at times but if something gets my attention I dive deep into it.

>and is not very sensitive to others who try and change her mind without A LOT of proof
Kind of, I mean, I'm always open to learn new stuff and let people share their point of views but internally I keep valuable stuff an discard the trash... I don't waste much my time if something doesn't interest me or sounds absurd

>She is more of a "Lead from behind" type of person
Very true, I do a lot of stuff in an indirect/anonymous manner, empowering friends and people around, that's a good way to put it. I don't like being the focus, like to see people shining.
>very unstable
>drug use played into this.
Never did drugs, I occasionally drink alcohol but it's not my thing either. I have a past of depression so I took a lot of anti-depressants, maybe it's that.

>I see a lot of family ties being strained, but ultimately they were cut off
They are strained yes, but not really cut, I'm actually trying to make amends with my family now.

>Outside of a mother figure.
I'm still with my mom although she's very hard to be around.

You did a great job, specially the appearance part, I'm impressed, thank you very much.
>>
>>19307957
Sign: Libra/scorpio
I would like a reading regarding my future and money
>>
>>19307444
Miguel

Can't trade :o have nothing to offer sadly.
>>
>>19307581
Ford
M
Am I supposed to be here? Is it going to work out or am I going to fail?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit

Requirements:
>A Prime Number That's 2 Digits or Less
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19308021
Blue
Triangle
Just recently made a very big change in my life, was it for the best and will I still reap the benefits upon my return from the one I wish?
>>
File: 890162.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
890162.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>19308021
>>
>>19308021
>17
>blue
>hexagon
Will I manage to get my life going soon? I feel like I'm just stuck and won't do anything with my life, and I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>19308039
Meant to write the query as "When will I manage to get my life going" or something like that. Messed that up a bit.
>>
>>19308021
>failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid
So does success in complying with your guidelines.

Seriously, Moonie. Stop making an online ass of yourself. You already earned the emnity of most people in this community for this silliness. If you're gonna read, read. If you're not, then stop posting that you're goinna read.
>>
>>19308032
Why are you still falling for the moonie meme?
>>
>>19308021
blue
triangle

Am i seen as a valuable asset at my current job?
>>
>>19308032
>>19308039
>>19308047
Rip
>>
>>19308021

>11
>Blue
>Circle

I'm about to move from my parent's house and be independent. What can I expect at this new stage of my life?
>>
>>19307965
Well thank you, for the practice!

>>19307974
I expect the same from you!

Anyway...

As far as I can tell, your dreams aren't going to come true on their own. I hate to break it to you, but all the holding out you've been doing needs to stop. Something better isn't going to fall into your lap. And no...looking at job postings once or twice a week doesn't count as moving towards your goals. If you're in college and are trying to hold out for opportunities...same rules apply. You're doing a lot of waiting. You have to stop waiting around.

Things are going to stay more or less, the same. Until you act vastly different as to how you approach your life. I.e. Take more chances. Stop hoping they come to you.

I feel like you are realizing this on your own though,which is great. Your money situation will solve itself once you realize that you NEED to change how you see your career, life, money, etc.
>>
>>19308021
Blue
Trapezium
What's next for my career?
>>
Red
Triangle
I just took an enormous risk with my whole life and I don't know what's gonna happen.
>>
>>19308054
>>19308058
>>19308060
And another one bites the dust
>>
File: 1498362719483.jpg (13KB, 228x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498362719483.jpg
13KB, 228x264px
>>19308021
>>
>>19308021
Moonie when will you show us your moonie
>>
File: 1497731862977.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497731862977.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
>>19308193
MASAKA!
>>
>>19308054

Query: "I'm about to move from my parent's house and be independent. What can I expect at this new stage of my life?"

Special Message - Satiety - 10 of Cups

About Query: Ace of Disks
Personal Factors: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Swords
External Factors: Knight of Cups
Clarification: Princess of Cups
Hidden Personal Factors: Pleasure - 6 of Cups
Clarification: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Hidden External Factors: Gain - 9 of Disks
Clarification: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Don't Do: Power - 4 of Disks
Clarification: The Aeon
Do: Interference - 8 of Swords
Clarification: Victory - 6 of Wands
Likely Outcome: Completion - 4 of Wands
Clarification: Change - 2 of Disks

The short and sweet of it is you'll be way fuckin happier.

There is some shit I gotta be real about tho, so buckle up. You're gonna have to shake off the feeling of despair at changing, pretending it's not there and beating it are two different things -- Beat it by looking at the positives, don't run and hide from it, allowing it to rule you from the shadows. Something to keep an eye out for, is emotional manipulation and abuse from those around you who want to drag you down because they secretly (and in some cases, not-so-secretly) don't want you to change, and make you miserable -- Don't let them. Don't be an ass about it, but don't tolerate a single fuckin shred of it, either; Be firm, and decisive in cutting people out of your life if they can't ditch their toxicity and sick mind games to act like a human being instead of a sub-human fuckin morlock wearing a humans skin.

Side Note: I know it's gonna be real tempting to go nuts and do all the shit you think you want, but try to remember that a little moderation and prudence in your fun can make the difference between six months of bread sandwiches for some shiny bullshit you get real sick of real quick. Don't make tomorrow five times shittier than it has to be just because you want to go hog fuckin wild today, homie.
>>
>>19307444
Samantha
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>19307879
If you're still here give me a number 50-300 so I can read
>>
>>19308212

OMG thanks, actually this is very encouraging. I've never lived alone before and you're right when you say about this feeling of despair. I will take your advice and I will not ignore the feeling, I will see it all on the positive side

I can not think of anyone who wants to drag me down, but I'll be careful.

The truth is I go to parties a lot and those things, I think you're right in moderation, I tend to be somewhat crazy. Living alone I do not know what can happen, I will focus on being very prudent.

Thanks a lot, actually this is the first reading I get from you, I finally met the guidelines. Excellent reading.

Wish you the best vibes.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19308359
Query?
>>
>>19308359
What is up?
>>
>>19308360
>>19308363
Does L hate me, still care, or are they indifferent?

Post your queries
>>
>>19308371
>>19308371
Temperance rev, queen of wands, v of cups
Extreme bouts of anger which then turn into tears and sadness. Whatever it is I have between you guys it has them very depressed. Feels like they're going through the five stages of grief

>Q: does shit get better romance wise?
>>
>>19308371

I see a Lion and a Deer fighting, the predator is stabbed by the stags. Later i see the same image but this time the Lion wins the battle.

A mix of love and hate. L has some sort of inner battle regarding you albeit the mix of feelings are kept in control by the balance in between, they are still strong feelings.

Tell me about this girl, should i try my luck with her? We barely know each other so dont expect to get lovely cards for the current situation. I am asking about the future.
>>
>>19308193
Not the querent, but holy fuck! This is the first time I've ever seen Moonie read something positively and compassionately! Well done!
>>
>>19308414
Starting yours
>>19308419
Thanks. I'll get to yours right after Angel's. Both seem right. I'm sure they're very angry with me and sad.
>>
>>19306466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6CjO0H2j0s
how much power i will gain? will i be satisfied? will i be happy?
>>
>>19307934
9 of wands
The star
Queen of cups

Yes its worth it meeting her although she will play hard to get at first she will become a lifetime and loyal lover to you with some work put into the relationship. She has a lot to give and that would be seen in a relationship with you but you must try first in order to get her shell down.
>>
>>19308414
King of pentacles reversed, three of swords, ten of wands

You're still dealing with heartbreak, and if not heartbreak, just the general aftermath of losing a relationship. The effects of that still shine through in your daily life and in any new relationships you may try to spark.
Any time soon? It doesn't appear to suddenly get better, but you will see a gradual improvement if you continue to push and don't give up hope. The nice thing about Ten of Wands is that even though what you are going through is a great trial, the end is in sight and you will find rest and peace.

>>19308419
High priestess, queen of cups, five of pentacles
Eh. It's one of those situations where if you really want to give it a shot just to say you did, that's fine. Honestly it will be a good learning experience to pursue this girl and you'll end up learning a lot about your own emotional self and that will translate to success in your future romantic pursuits. I don't see any major heartbreak in chasing after this girl. Just some disappointment, a little bit of sadness that it didn't work out, but the recovering won't be awful. One of those situations where you go out to the bar with your buddies, they pat you on the back, tell you to cheer up, and buy you a beer, then you're over it in a few weeks, even if you still feel a little down.
>>
>>19308359
Query?
>>
>>19308465
>>19308469

Thank you both.

She is definitely a hard nut to crack for what i have been told but i believe her personality might be just around my alley (shy, smart girl)... Besides she is [really] hot :P

I am close friends to her older sister so i kinda have an idea of what i am up to if they are any similar. Ill give it a shot. Thanks again
>>
>>19307934
>>19308495
Thank you too! Mine btw isnt a group in question its how A ( male indiv ) reacts. Does that change at all?
>>
>>19308488
Is L thinking of calling me? Will they?
Yours?
>>
File: i_dice.jpg (242KB, 667x465px) Image search: [Google]
i_dice.jpg
242KB, 667x465px
Trading

Am I best off carrying out Operation Nightshade or leaving it in the hands of others?
>>
>>19308516

Want to take a shot at mine?
>>19308508

Starting yours
>>
>>19308506

Lel i knew it was not a group (that is why i said ''if this is a group'') but yeah the reading could have been compromised because i asked as if it were...

Give me a few minutes and i will scry.
>>
>>19308508
Two of Wands, Queen of Cups
two of coins, nine of coins

He actually is thinking about it and quite a bit. He is thinking of everything that will happen during a phone call from first word to the last at this moment but something in his work life will detract him from doing it any time soon. I have the big feeling a project is coming for him that will take away from his romantic life so he will be focusing on that and how he can better his financial standing in this world for the near future. Does not mean that you are out of his heart or head just that he is busy.

What will he do when he notices im gone?
>>
>>19308528

Sure.

>>19308508

>Is L thinking of calling me? Will they?

Five of Swords reversed
King of Pentacles reversed
Seven of Swords
Six of Cups reversed
Four of Cups
Six of Swords
Eight of Cups
Queen of Pentacles
Nine of Cups

This was a bit hard to interpret. My gut as a reader tells me that if L calls the only thing that you might expect from the situation is closure, but those first few cards... I feel as though he'll call, but after the call you'll almost wish that L hadn't, and think "why am I even playing this game". It's like you will have had your fill of this guy when he gets around to calling, if it's a guy.

Overall you'll step out of the situation a bit wiser for it, and I almost feel better off but the cards aren't suggestive of how, only that you will be.
>>
>>19308516
Carry out:
Hermit, king of swords, wheel of fortune
Leave in the hands of others:
Ace of cups, moon, four of cups

Both ways are risky and failure either way is still a possibility, but there is a WAY higher possibility for success if you handle this on your own. It seems you know exactly how the plan is supposed to go and will handle surprise obstacles the best. Honestly it seems like the added factor of other people complicates things and confusion amongst the group ensues. Just handle this on your own.

>>19308547
Hanged man, queen of pentacles reversed, seven of wands

He's going to lose it a bit. At first he won't really know what to do, so he does nothing, but slowly begins to realize that doing nothing actually makes the situation far, far worse and quickly tries to take action. His behavior when he realizes what's going on may be a bit reckless and not well thought out, so it will be important to keep your wits about you and to not let yourself get caught up in his emotion and excitement.
>>
>>19308574

>Both of those spreads

Yeezus Christ, the cards know something. I guess I'll do it myself. Thank you very much. For what it's worth I hope that L calls.
>>
>>19307581
Does the name have to be mine or just someone involved with the query? If it's mine just use Chaz.
m
Was the talk on saturday a good thing for me and her or a bad thing? Or has stuff overall not changed for us? How can I help better our relationship if not?
>>
>>19308516
Nine of wands
Three of swords
Five or coins

Ok dont do operation by yourself it will be too hard and take a toll on you mentally and physically. Theres more ways you can go about this and the best would be with the aid of others. Its too much to handle all yourself right now.

Tarot plz. What will he do when he notice im gone?
>>
>>19308618

Six of Pentacles
Five of Wands
Three of Wands

I suspect that there will be some degree of a softening and a change of heart, to the point where you might want to anticipate coming back. Plan for a future beyond him, but realize that your leaving the situation in the short term sets you up for that future. What will he do? Soften.
>>
>>19307683
tfw skipped

Sad times
>>
>>19308506

Sorry i now realize what you meant... I am a bit dizzy/sick today which might be the reason (or i am simply very stupid heh)

>Three of Swords, Judgement

>Those who make moral errors ‘voluntarily’ e.g., the just person, who knows what the just thing to do is, but precisely through knowing that does the unjust thing instead—are better people than those who act unjustly ‘involuntarily’, from ignorance and by being unjust.

He will feel bad for you not talking with them for some reason but its going to be a change of page for the better. I have to guess this question is due to jealousy so usually by mere logic i could deduce that he would enjoy it or feel secure by it but the cards do not suggest that but merely a reckoning.

Sorry it took me three readings to get here but compiling them all i guess the picture that this tries to portrait is that he would rather have you talk to the group but show conviction. He wants you to compromise more than simply walking away or so its my take.

Tell me if this makes any sense?
>>
Trading
What do I need to learn so I can move on?
>>
>>19308311
>>
>>19306818

>>19308311
I forgot to namefag but I'm also the above lol.
>>
>>19308728
Is this moving on from a person or advancing forward into something like spirital progression.
>>
>>19308764
From a person kek
>>
>>19306818
>La Mer - Nine Inch Nails
What a great fucking taste, chakra, easily the best song in the album.
>>
>>19308788
Thank you. Its just so full of darkness and despair overlaid with a sense of relief.

Couldn't believe it was a song about suicide. Made so much sense though, its what I always go to when I'm feeling suicidal.
>>
>>19308664
And reader mind getting to this one, I can provide additional information for your needs if need be. Made a very important decision today regarding it and I'm unsure if it'll pay off or not.
>>
>>19308766
Alright so basically you attach yourself to much to people who you give the benefit of the doubt to when you should be more critical instead. I pictured a Venus fly trap trying to grasp an insect that it thinks is a fly when in reality it is a hornet and it is stinging the plant violently as a result. You are naturally an empathetic kind person but you've be falling for the wrong people, you don't have to be cynical but more picky or cautious to be honest.

As far as moving on fuck em. If they don't appreciate you they are not worth your time you will either forget about them and move on naturally or the pain will force you to move on we've all been here before. It sucks but there is no easy way than to give up the struggle itself.

My query
What does G think of me now?
>>
>>19308857
>Thank you.
No problem, youre actually a pretty cool person.

>its what I always go to when I'm feeling suicidal.
Same thing here, very comfortable for the soul.

luck, mate.
>>
>>19308873
>As far as moving on fuck em.
You are rightttt!!!!!
Hahaha
Thanks for the read!
>What does G think of me now?
>fool rev, ten cups rev, moon rev
Ahhh....
Well not really good things. They see you as a reckless confused child. You make them quite sad due to the way that you act. I get this feeling that inside they care about you but they see you as kind of like a walking disaster.
I'm sorry
>>
Trading:

Is there something I still need to learn from that incident?
>>
>>19308966
Hmm..... Well they had a good time in our date and they seemed happy most of the time but they might have just been nice to me?
>>
>>19308949
Aww, thanks. Everyone is cool in their own way.
>>
anyone trading?
>>
>>19309169
yes
>>19309034
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19309187
>>19309187

NEW THREAD: >>19309187
>>
>>19306466

Number: 6
My Curse - Killswitch Engage

Will Mazzy notice me one day?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.