[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 28

File: 46f030123384e713a7adc59368eb997b.jpg (155KB, 680x1088px) Image search: [Google]
46f030123384e713a7adc59368eb997b.jpg
155KB, 680x1088px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19293713
>>
>>19295857
any of you niggers reading?
>>
>>19295895
Made me laugh. Jeez, anon.
>>
Any one willing to give me a general? I feel as though i need guidance from /x/.
>>
File: 1451678385577.jpg (234KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451678385577.jpg
234KB, 520x700px
Just gonna do these two and no more.

>>19295895
question?

>>19295908
A time of coldness, where things outwardly seem harsh and difficult to work through, but within that there's a chance to consolidate things and pull them closer. Like bundling up with a warm blanket and sitting by a fire to heat up a bit. Things will be a bit harsh seeming outwardly but the overall experience is one that will help you to centralize and reconfigure what is important to you. something that will make you reevaluate what it is you want to hole near and dear to you. It's a simple and primal aspect to it, but often those are the minor things we overlook and tend to take for granted.

tldr; a return to basics due to complicated circumstances and a hope for simplicity, life situations leading you to take a step back and focus on you and your ideals/goals for a short period before becoming stonger or more assured in them and stepping out into that coldness once you have a better grasp and feel a bit more prepared.
>>
>>19295950
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19295950
>question?
will i marry anna?
>>
>>19295950
s-s-stray?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19296001
Query?
>>
>>19296015
Do my ex and I get back together or give things another shot?
Yours?
>>
File: 1480939472014.png (2MB, 1075x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1480939472014.png
2MB, 1075x1520px
>>19295977
Seems like things will begin to go that direction but eventually fall through for one reason or another, there will be a time of closeness or a realtionship building, but it will fall apart at one point or another, might be before marraige or after, as in during the finace stage or even a divorce, the point is that a marraige will be in the works or the stable plan, but will be shaken and disturbed enough to the point due to incompatabilities that will lead to it's breakdown.

Just the current trajectory, if you want to change the future remember it's in your hands to do so. Overall the relationship will gain traction, but eventually lose footing and fall at one point or another if things aren;t done to maintain and stabilize it as it goes onward.

>>19295983
a-a-anonichi?
>>
>>19296028
Does tc have a crush on me?
>>
>>19296028
How long will he be angry at me? Does he think I'm not worth the effort?
>>
Anyone who can help me? I need to know if my girlfriend will wait for me or she will leave me or cheat on me.
>>
>>19296020
Yes/No: 3 of Swords rev/Ace of Wands
Nope. When I scried this originally, I saw your path heading towards it, then veering off when it got close. This is either a massive mistake that occurs or a diabolus-ex-machina. I got the sense that you'll get close to creating an opportunity to get back together, but another girl swoops in out of nowhere and swoops him away.

Did F's intervention convince her to cooperate, or is she still going to be uncooperative?
>>
>>19296048
>wheel of fortune, ace of wands, seven of swords
She will cooperate for a short period of time but she has a much more sinister plan in her head, or perhaps she will only play along for now and wait for an opportunity to start misbehaving again. If she is acting good, don't trust her just yet.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19296087
Query?
>>
>>19296090
Will I ever have anything romantic with the man I long for again? Yours?
>>
Trading again for follow up on
>>19296020
Wondering what my most recent ex thinks of me romantically and as a person.
>>
Poor anon here who's in a good deal of physical pain. I have an Air Query...Please someone answer...

Will my hemorrhoids ever go away on their own? I don't know if I can take this pain forever and I can't afford surgery...

I know, its gross and personal, sorry for tmi, I'm just getting desperate...
>>
>>19296113
I drew the Tower card, the 10 of swords and the The 5 of cups...

Things are gonna get worse, before they get better. It could be worse, though. At least you don't have a prolapsed anus yet.
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>19296036
Not directly as in you're the only person considered in the running, but the fact you're still considered is a good thing in some sense isn't it? Seems that they have a few choices and prefer to wait it out to see who presents them with the oppotunity and best offer first so to speak, like a boss at a large company waiting to see who has the best presentation or who the best potential candidate might be, as in that situation perseverance, initiative and ability to properly display your talents and strong suits is important, if you want to progress. Worth a shot, but don't assume you;'ve got it just becasue you're in the running.

>>19296044
angry for a few weeks, spiteful about it and holding onto it for life. They're the kind of person that will forgive but never forget. THe type to bring up something silly that happened 20 years ago as cannon fodder for an unrelated argument and to take personal affronts seriously, maybe a bit too seriously. They'll smooth out, but you damaged their ego, and they'll be sure to show off that scar from time to time when it might grant a type of arguing piont or leverage down the road, try not to let it get to you and move on with accepting that what happened, happened, and that you can only do what you feel is best from thereon out. You're worth the effort in his mind, he just hasa bit of a fragile sense of self, by damaging or making him question that, he'll always be a bit sensitive about it, best to forgive and forget and hope it doesn't come up too often, he'll come around but he's gotta sulk a bit before willing to reconcile.
>>
Will I find a decent job in the near future?
>>
>>19296113
I feel kinda bad for laughing. Hope you get better anon
>>
>>19296108
>nine of coins, seven of cups
>five of cups, two of coins

she does not think of you romantically and thinks you are too not set in reality in love. as a person you are depressive but keep a good balance of life and career stuff.

love reading for next week
>>
>>19296122
I'm the second one. I hope you're right anon.
>>
>>19296094
My query is this one:
>>19296048
or how to make her cooperate. I'll match your level of depth.
>>
>>19296139
>queen of pentacles, sun, two of pentacles
Decent week in love coming but try not to let it get you overwhelmed. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you want to take advantage of the opportunities of this week.
>>
>>19296121
No...I can't take anymore... Isn't there anything I can do?
>>
>>19296143
effect: eight of cups, page of cups, temperance
how: the sun, five of pentacles, seven of cups.

There was a grave error in the way you approached things with this. If anything having F intervene pissed her off something good. She is trying to think of escapes from the situation and will leave it all if a chance comes before her because she feels that the situation is not safe in her eyes. This worry is not exactly rational but it is because she is a bit immature emotionally. Her behavior in general is not rational right now and I think you are aware of her immaturity and expected all of this to happen.

A better way to to upon it would be to give the child a toy and earn her favor versus brute tactics. There's shit in her life that you could fix if you wanted to and your best bet is making her woes and dreams a reality to get her to cooperate. If that seems impossible at the very least try and appear supportive of them.
>>
>>19296177
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/my-hemorrhoid-cure-no-surgery-no-pain-no-scaring
>>
Trading

Should I leave my group of friends or not?
>>
>>19296193
Still here?
>>
>>19296227
Yes I am a query?
>>
File: 1492384577647.jpg (191KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1492384577647.jpg
191KB, 960x938px
>>19296028
If you don't mind, can I ask how will this coming week go for me, romantically?
>>
>>19296234
Does he miss my company?
Starting yours
>>
Offering one scry tonight.
It needs to be:
A specific query.
No requests of appearance, they may or may not produce.
A voice recording of at least 1 min 30 sec. Introduce yourself and then start on the query and provide details.

I have to test my method a bit and only need one. I will be back shortly.
>>
>>19296193
ten of wands
three of wands
page of wands
devil
king of cups reversed

A little context might help, but I can tell you that if you left you'd end up being friends with them again. Even if not all of them, some members of the group would draw you back in, and I think with devil they may try to use guilt or something they have against you to bring you back. Or maybe it's familiarity that brings you back? A bond? You do try to get out there and make friends to replace them, I mean you really do give it a good effort and you do meet some nice people that seem like a good fit. Being back with them will have a pretty deep emotional effect on you. They honestly don't seem like good friends and you should try to distance yourself however you can.
Mine:
>>19296238
>>
>>19296193
9ofs, themoon, thestar

it will make you very lonely anon, you will hope they come and chase you but they probably won't. I know it sucks to be underappreciated by your friends but you should make this leap once you find another friend group that is willing to take you in. Otherwise you will be very lonely and anxious about how badly solitude feels.
love reading for remainder of month
>>
>>19296181
This bitch is so frustrating, it feels like I'm dating her.

>will leave it all if a chance comes before her
She's stuck. Completely stuck, no way out.

>>19296094
>Will I ever have anything romantic with the man I long for again?
I just spent the last 20 minutes pulling multiple spreads for this, and each one contradicted itself, as well as each other. Looks like my cards won't cooperate either, time to scry.

Oh, this is interesting. I hear some music indicative of a wedding, and I see a wedding, but both the bride and groom look upset, terrified, like they just watched someone being tortured to death. The looks on their faces are something else entirely. They seem to be there because they planned to be there, not because they actually want to be there. There's a sense of duty and obligation more than actual love. If I didn't know better, I might wonder if you two hook up and he knocks up then decides to stick around. That doesn't seem like you to put yourself in that situation, though. The whole thing shows ā€œyes, it will happen, but...ā€ and has a notion of free will missing. It's bizarre, like this is something that just has to happen. Or like you used magic or something.

I feel like this might be off, so I'm going to ask a friend of mine to give yours a crack and see what she comes up with.
>>
>>19296269
This does seem bizarre. I didn't use any magic and I don't want to get married anytime soon. Thank you.
>>
>>19296028
STRAYBIRD
>>
>>19296314
I see a girl, flower crown on her head. She starts to skip away from me and I notice that she, and a few other figures, are dancing around a maypole. At first, they dance around the pole in a circle until it is covered by ribbon. They stop, grow silent, turn and start the other way. They unwrap the pole and get into position for the next dance. This time they start to cross stitch the pole in a different pattern. Now, what's off here is that I can see the girl and I can see a guy but the rest are blurry to me. They keep locking eyes but are unable to really cross each others path due to the dance and pattern.
It seems the theme here is that you both are bound by something in your own bubbles. He is there, you are there but there is still distance. The guy seems to be more laid back with a comforting smile, a carefree attitude. The girl feels tense and nervous. She wants to make a move and cross his path but sticks to her "role" per say.
Can you give me any more details? If possible, I'll see if I can pull any other indicators or images for you.
>>
Anyone reading right now? Sorry I cannot trade.
>>
>>19296331
Thanks for the reading. I've tried repeatedly with him time and time again but I lack the will to continue when he doesn't requite anymore so I am not sure if I am so bound by "roles" as he. It's very awkward for both of us now so I don't think he's calm with me. If you have a query for me let me know.
>>
>>19296343
Whatcha need my man?
>>
>>19296385
I'd like to know how the coming week will go for me romantically, if you don't mind. I can trade you a tarot reading, if you would like
>>
>>19296385
Not that anon, but if you're willing to read me after him, I'll gladly accept :^)
What does O think of me?
M
>>
>>19294477
If you're still around, thanks for the read. Apologies for the delay in responding - I ended up falling asleep before you responded.

>Yo bud you just like break up with somebody.
Funny you say that, because my friend just broke up with his girlfriend. Did you read him, or did you read me?

>Cuz you're feeling really freaking sad and really confused about the whole situation.
Confused, maybe. Sad, definitely, especially about the whole prospect of romance in general and I've been stuck in a mood of "I'll never be good enough for anyone". I've become more disillusioned than usual about the whole romance thing as of late

>I recommend you to take some time for yourself and maybe get in touch with some Hobbies and Friends.
This is probably the best advice, both for myself and my friend.

>Cuz you're being too cruel to yourself
I know that, but part of me doesn't believe that at all so I continue beating myself up over shit.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19296388
Not at all. Just give me a moment.
>>19296390
Sure thing, however know that I won't go delving into her energy as per my oath, but I'm happy to do an ES reading if you're cool with that?
>>
>>19296430
I don't know what an ES reading is, but sure, do whatever you're comfortable with
>>
>>19296385
Mr E my man, how are ya! Thank you so much!
>name: TK
>gender and description of yourself: F, Blonde and Brown hair, big dark doe eyes, pale, average weight and height, Italian features (has been compared to a young Isabella Rossellini, told I'm a splitting image)
>shape: green triangle
>query: Could you please read for my present and future relationship with RR?
>>
>>19296355
Actually, that makes more sense now. Desirable yet unobtainable.
Let's push for another scry. I pop back in to the previous one. After the pole is wrapped and unwrapped again, the blurry figures start to fade. Only the two remain. They both are still holding their ribbons. She stares at him and then notices thst she's fading. She starts fighting it. Emotions are rising and she is able to break out of it. She falls to the grass, catches her breath and wipes her tears. She looks up and notices that he has a stuck expression on his face, a zoned out look. He starts to fade and is unphased... just stands there. She starts to run for him and he is gone. Now she stands alone. In the place in which he faded, a mirror is partially in the ground. A circular mirror without a frame. She picks it up and looks at herself. Looks at her watery, swollen eyes. Her makeup is smeared and she notices just how pale and tired she really is.
From both of these, it seems that you both have parted ways for good. You do fight, harder than you should have to while he just... he just doesn't feel it is worth fighting for. It just doesn't affect him. If you start to move on and heal and regain energy, don't be surprised if he tries to come back. Don't fully invest though because it doesn't feel he will stick with it. More of a convenient feeling.
Now bound by roles, I meant for that to be that you took it more seriously than him. He was having a good time but it felt more carefree as in no commitment type of role. Whereas you, this role, was something you really wanted to accomplish and put forth a lot of effort to help in creating something beautiful and to be enjoyed for longer term. I hope this helps and makes sense to you.

You don't have to read for me but if you feel up to it:
I need to know why this black box keeps appearing and blocking me from connecting.
Thank you.
>>
>>19296430
hi emoath can i have a scrying too? what happens when he visits me?
>>
>>19296436
Thanks again, that makes more sense to me now because he wasn't as fully invested as I was in the first place.

why: the lovers, the star, the moon, wheel of fortune

I don't think this black box is there to block you all the time it's more of a temporary, on and off phenomena that you have been experiencing. That or it blind sighted you when this error started happening, a trough on whatever luck you were having before. It might have to do with an obligation you have to another that is keeping you away from finding the root of this problem or a relationship with another being detracting you from connecting. They might not be human, but dont quote me on that.
>>
>>19296433
I saw a mountain, beautiful and covered in snow; truly breathtaking. However, there was a grim sense of "bleh" that washed over me from this sight. I looked to my right hand and there laid an ice pick and immediately I agreed with the feeling...bleh.

I got interrupted here at work so I apologise I didn't get too good a reading but from what I can gather you're appealing however considered "difficult terrain" so to speak. From a distance you're amazing, but getting more intimate requires a lot more work than she cares to put in
>>
>>19296467
I see. Kind of makes sense. What if I make the efforts then?
>>
>>19296462
Thank you very much for the reading. I hope everything turns out how they need to, for you.
>>
>>19296434
>gave the full requirements despite not asking for them
A-are you a stalker anon?

I did a full empath reading, albeit quickly. This connection you share seems very strong both ends, however not strained but "tightened" by some sort of outsider influence that you're both connected to. This relationship is moving fast, and if you can lay to rest this force I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be "til death do us part".
>>
>>19296468
Maybe? But really the feeling was like "I'm happy just to stay here and look, I don't wanna go in just leave me be here to enjoy the scenery
>>
>>19296492
Ahah I see, very amusing. She wasn't a love interest anyway. Thank you a lot!
>>
>>19296492
Yo empath did my sigil worked? I don't feel so safe in the future :(
>>
>>19296385
Is there any inkling of romance coming my way, anytime soon?
>>
>>19296441
Whelp....this was interesting. I saw bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles...little bubbles in liquid. Wine, beer, alcohol galore. I then saw a bed and lots of movement. Suddenly I was blinded and I was on a beach, I felt relaxed but on edge at the same time; but that sort of "new and exciting" on edge. The sun set and I could smell meat.

Weirdly enough not a single drop of emotion came with this reading; not in that "he feels nothing" but usually I get feelings and emotions, this was like a straight pure scry so....it may be way off and I might have projected my own feelings into what I was seeing so take this reading with a mouthful of salt haha
>>
>>19296495
I don't think she saw you as either, more of a passing fancy and then reality just went "you know this is gonna take effort right?" And that snapped her out of her trance with the scenery.
>>19296507
What sigil did you make anon? And for what reason? This query reeks of occultism mojo
>>19296509
That's....I mean that's such an open-ended query that it'd be such a pain to read for without any direction, and being at work I just can't dedicate that level of time to it sorry
>>
>>19296488
Thank you for your time and help <3
>>
>>19296385
will he message me by the end of the month and want to rekindle things?
>>
>>19296525
>reeks of occultism mojo
seriously? im a noob when it comes to making sigils

Its for career protection
>>
Could i get a reading? I feel kinda lost at the moment
>>
>>19296385
Will Z ever love me back?
>>
>>19296526
You're welcome anon <3 I wish you all the best with your future.
>>19296532
Honestly it's probably just me getting all paranoid over an associate who does these sort of readings under my nose. Why do you need safety in your career?
>>19296535
I couldn't tell you, could be a person, could be an environment/event/etc.
>>
>>19296605
Thanks <3
>>
>>19296605
Im planning to be a good public figure if its even possible in the first place so there's no need to worry about it but still, thank you for the info.
>>
>>19296612
anytime <3
>>19296637
Ahhh I can understand that; so it's a sigil to give some sort of protection whilst your life is in the limelight and you're on display. I can understand that.
>>
>>19296671
Yep
Might've scared you for a sec there lmao.

Best of luck~
>>
Anyone interested in doing a reading?

Male.
Beautiful thing: physical beauty

When will the perpetrators be punished?
>>
Am I getting cucked as we speak, I need a reading fast!
>>
I demand a reading. Now.
>>
>>19296900

>Am I getting cucked as we speak

yes
>>
>>19296903
What offerings do you bring?
>>
Doing 1-2 quick bibliomancy readings, need an age, a number, and your favorite song
>>
>>19296980
>>19296980
>>19296980
Will I get something good on the next months??
through the roof n underground - Gogol Bordello
>>
>>19296980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Dpz6w_jz4

What will my next relationship be like?

I'm male
>>
>>19296988
https://youtu.be/grKaSsyvxZE song link
>>
>>19296980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
>>
Air query.

Someone please do a reading for this one.
Male
Fav no: 2

More in the post below
>>19296756
>>
Looking for a scrying.

Trading.
>>
>>19297018
Query?
mine is :
Why did I dream of him? He kept on saying how much he missed me.
>>
>>19297057
eight of pentacles, ten of swords, judgment

You've been thinking of him a lot because of what happened between the two of you. If you think about something a lot before you sleep there is a good chance you will dream of them. In your dreams you enjoy what you have been lacking in real life with him. There is no supernatural reason before this though. It's not a psychic dream. Here: "If you just want nice dreams, use a sachet of lavender. If you want to send a psychic dream to a loved one, blow the seeds off the top of a dandelion in his or her direction and project your wish, then go right to sleep."

can you see my next bf?
>>
Air Query
19/M/Taurus

What does she feel towards me
>>
>>19297070
Black hair, it's pretty short make ear length. They feel a bit macabre ish.
But they goofy and have a cute smile
>>
Another air query here.

Will I have children? Can you tell me anything about them or him/her?
>>
>>19297106
will give any info needed, but for basics
>female
>cancer
>20
>>
>>19297183

wut
>>
File: b64.jpg (46KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
b64.jpg
46KB, 600x870px
>>19297183
>>
>>19296903
Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly old bear
>>
>>19297106
>>19297111
>Cancer female asking about future children
^_^
>>
>>19296989
The reading was very boring, mundane, just like the next relationship your in, not too serious, most likely boring. She's not going to want to get into it too fast and you'll get bored very very easily, if you get past that I believe it will become very exciting

>>19296988
From what I read all I can gather is that there's a good chance that if you get something it will be very old, and have a fair bit of meaning behind it. Fair warning, I am new to this so take everything I say with a grain of salt
>>
>>19296988
Underrated post, ill read for you if you regive the info correctly kek
>>
>>19297106
Ill read you if you tell me your favorite song
>>
Im drunk who wants to read me?

I gts questions and dont mind if you invade my shit leggo.
>>
>>19297288
Lol I know I know :c
>>
Air Query here
>19/F/Pisces
(If you need more informations I'll give them)

Does E feel the same about me? If yes, should I try to work things out despite the obvious problems?
>>
>>19297358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbgvvtKsQY4&index=6&list=PL228FBE090083B6C7

Circa Survive - Stop the fucking car

c:
>>
>>19297398
I need a query too fren, then I can read
>>
>>19297471
Will I have children, and will I raise them successfully (in my own terms of success)?
>>
>>19297398
Quite the strange reading, I think its be best if we restarted completely, for the reading I'm trying I need your age, a number of your choosing and your favorite song, I have your age and the song but I need the number, very vital
>>
>>19297339
1st one

Thank you so much for the reading and I've heard something similar a few months ago :)

Do you have the passage?
>>
>>19297494
okay restart! sorry anon
>Age 20
>#34
>Song Circa Survive-Stop the fucking car

Query: Will I have children, and will I raise them successfully in my own eyes? Any details about the kids (if its a yes to having them) would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19296980
love reading with this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94re6A8Mr4
>>
trading
>>
>>19297521
query?
>>
File: 20170715_134224.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_134224.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>19297508
I'm not using a book one would normally use for biblio reading, but I know this book very well which makes it very easy to interpret
>>
Slow /div/ is slow...
>>
>>19297523
does anything happen for me love wise this month?
>>
>>19297390
No, I actually have a thing for Cancer girls, and I'm totally into the domesticity thing.
>>
>>19297553
oh i see ;)
>>
File: 20170715_134646.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_134646.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>19297509
Its no problem, I just do biblio rather than tarot. Your page says alot, personally what I gathered was this;

You'll have a boy first, he'll grow up to be a sports nut in highschool, hes not going to be the easiest to raise but it depends on how you treat him, if you look at him in one light, he'll be like ares, lots of fighting between the both of you and he'll despise his fathet, but secretly he'll still care. If you raise him the other way, care about his hobbies, be understanding and such, he'll be more like mars. Less fighting amongst you and his father son relationship will be fine, if at least a touch rocky at times. You'll have a daughter as well, I get the idea that you may have 2 daughters, teach them to get along, you'll need to be more stern with them, and they'll turn out fine, watch out for one of them though, this page mentioned eris, goddess of chaos, expect a messy house and a messier schedule.
I'm newer to reading so take this with a grain of aalt, this is the most detailed reading I've been able to give, the book likes you
>>
>>19297541
>Queen of pents, Vii of pents, the moon
Is there a qt in your workplace or school? Because there is a girl who is a hard worker who you really like, yet you have no idea how to pursue her. Take baby steps.

>Q: What does Capricorn think of me.
>>
>>19297520
I need a query dad
>>
>>19297561
;^)

3 kids, 2 boys and one girl. The younger boy is difficult and tried your patience. The older one doesn't have much of a personality, but he follows rules. The girl is carefree and seems to accomplish things effortlessly when she puts minimal effort, though she has zero ambition until her mid to late 20s.
>>
>>19297576
okay then, what does this guy feel towards me?
>>
>>19297553
best gf is scorpio

>>19297567
the emperor, 3 of swords, 7 of cups
she thinks you are a bit controlling and hurtful or that you did something that offended her. she thinks your ideas not too set in reality
>>
>>19296980
https://youtu.be/9Ht5RZpzPqw

any love for me this month
>>
>>19296238
Sorry for taking so long. I passed out last night.
5 of pentacles, 9 of swords, lovers

Yes he misses you quite a bit
>>
>>19297520
Good news is I'm getting better at this, bad news is I'm completely drained and I can't read you right now, give me a few hours and ill try again later once I've "recharged", Apologies friend.
>>
>>19297564
That was wild to read, it really hit me hard emotionally (in a good way). Thank you very much anon it was a great reading.

>>19297582
The girl sounds an awful lot like me :) ty<3

both of you got that I would have 3 kids! I always thought I might have one, but now seeing the possibility of 3 makes me excited.. haha
>>
>>19297622
it's okay friend, rest up <3
i'll be here
>>
>>19297597
I'm desperate for a scorpio bf lol.
>>
>>19297605
I flipped to your page just to see if it said anything I could easily read right now, I'm drained but what I gathered was you'll be at a crossroads soon, mentioned alot of hecate, she's the goddess of crossroads but that's all I have for you sorry
>>
Can i have a love readings anons? Shit gets lonely out here for single dude like me
>>
Can anyone tell me if I'll get out of the friendzone with maria?
>>
>>19297520
Did a quick read and I can't believe I missed this, consider this something to hold you over until I can read you for real "He was often represented as blindfolded, because love is often blind. In attendance upon him was Anteros, said sometimes to be the avenger of slighted love, sometimes the one who opposes love; also Himeros or Longing, and Hymen, the God of the Wedding Feast" this guy seems pretty dense, start throwing some super obvious hints and he may finally lose that "blindfold", he sees you as possible wife/husband material but he's too blind to realize it
>>
>>19297670

aw dude even it was a quick one, it was nice...
seriously we're like really close with this guy, he knows i've liked him before too
there's this weird thing between us and i just don't know...

i'll be waiting for the real read tho, thank you so muchh <3
>>
Trading

Should I forgive J or leave them.
>>
>>19297693
>>19297693
Forgive: 5ow, 9os
Leave: 4oP, 5oS

Seems like you would be in the middle of a tug of war regardless of what you choose here. If you forgive them, you still hold a bunch of resentment and will feel that you made the wrong choice. Some things can't be forgotten and that's whatever they did. It would make you feel bad if you forgave J, but you would still feel bad if you left them because there is the "what if" factor going on in your heart. You still like J and it would hurt you to leave them but at least this way you still have some smidgeon of having control of the situation than them. Six of pentacles, I just pulled tells me that you would do the best emotionally if you forgave them even if its a weird situation.

what will be the result of NC?
>>
>>19297693
>king of cups rev, page of cups rev, the devil rev
He's extremely emotionally unstable and you being there is just going to drain you. I recommend that you leave him. Doing so will only help you in the long run?
>Q: does he finally understand why I left him?
>>
>>19297727
Context would have made this easier but from what I got

5 of swords, 3 of swords and 10of wands rev.

So I don't know what/who NC stands for
but what will happen in relation to you I'd disappointment really. If this is a Romatic thing then you will only find disappointment and heartbreak. If this is a question about what will happen to them in general they are about to go through a real tough time where nothing they do will seem to work if I am being honest.
>>
>>19297731
2 of swords, 7 of cups, the moon

No he doesn't understand why and probably just blames you for it. This seems like a person who doesn't understand that they could be wrong.
>>
>>19297762
top kek seems accurate enough, do you want to trade again?
>>
>>19297727
You want a scry for that? You can read on the result of S.A(H) for me.
>>
>>19297766
I see would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19297773
Sure why not

My query is I guess what will happen with me and G then. Should I even bother
>>
>>19297777
>>19297777
Sure.

Seven of Wands, The Moon, Five of Cups, Magus

S.A.H. will fight a great fight in its target purpose. There's a lot of energy being put into this project and residual effects of the toll of it all will be evident towards informed observers but I don't think your target purpose will be reached unless its solely to cause devestation in its wake. Disorder and panic will lead to a strong sadness but for some reason it will allow you greater control over the situation.
>>
>>19297781
Sure what will happen with Elizabeth and me is she worth my time?
>>
>>19297803
Ten of Wands, Judgment, three of pentacles, three of swords

Short answer is no. It would be too much effort with no results leading to him or her wanting to take advantage of your willingness. They'd work with you on something but it would be for their gain only and when you realize this it would hurt you. They don't like you like that and for some reason it won't change. I asked why and got the Knight of Cups, he or she is in love with someone else but its another unrequited scenario.

Love reading for August?
>>
>>19297817
>the empress, the high priestess rev, Vii of cups rev
She's a cutie isn't she you like her quite a bit. Yeah I don't really see relationship going any further in terms of Romance. As a matter of fact it may even be due to some emotional imbalance.
You can go for it if you want to play therapist
>Q: does the same guy I asked you about still love me?
>>
>>19297833
I'm not the person you read for ,but I'm down to do a trade with you as well if you are interested. I read tarot.
>>
>>19297840
Query?
>>
>>19297833
7 of cups, 2 of swords, Ace of pentacles

Well you will have a lot of choices, I see you going online for like Tinder or okcupid. Problem is you will have a hard time choosing which one you want to go out with. But you will choose someone you think is best for you. Good luck.
>>
>>19297864
Love reading for this coming week, please.

Yours?
>>
>>19297839
3 of cups, page of wands, 2 of swords

Yes they do bit they don't like that they still love you if that's makes sense.
>>
>>19297875
Three of pentacles, seven of pentacles, nine of pentacles, nine of swords

There will be a lot of work towards improving your love life with someone you work with. I don't think there will be success this week but you will find some happiness in your own personal success. Don't over react just because there won't be success in love for the following week because you still have a lot going for you unrelated to love and there's always the week after that where things can turn out better. Pulled the ace of wands for that so your efforts in love will finally pay off then.
>>
>>19297896
Thanks man, that actually helps a lot! Is there a reading I can do for you?
>>
>>19297896
Ill take another opinion on 'what will be the result of NC?'
>>
>>19297812
Apologies for the delay

I see the summoner conjuring what appears to be a small wooden box, like one for sewing. When the box is opened, there are ethereal photographs in black and white that fade away, leaving sewing implements. The summoner takes hold of the sewing implements and is frustrated over not knowing how to sew. It's a shame, because knowing how to use those tools would patch things up.

The result of NC would be putting you in a position of opportunity to achieve what you want, but you lack the skills necessary to utilize this opportunity correctly.

Want to trade again?
>>
>>19297906
Assuming that one is for me, Here is what I got:

Not Sure what NC is... but the result looks very good to me. Moving forward with things, spending time with friends and family, working on your own life, and a re-invigoration of interest into your passions
>>
Doing a quick trade just to affirm things.
Will having BS as my mentor help me become a researcher?
>>
>>19297921
I'll do a trade with you if you want.

Just curious to hear other's thoughts:
The girl I've been dating for 3 months, what are her feelings for me?
>>
>>19297921
Sure thanks. I want to know what is going to happen between the man I like and I in the next few weeks.
>>
>>19297924
Alright, explain to me if my understanding of the situation about C is correct, it's about understanding something about my own nature, related to C, however.
>>
>>19297924

Seeing a coat of arms with an axe hanging over the shield. On the left a crystal hangs over a hearth, on the right a crown with what may be a trident demarcating it hangs over a hearth. Seeing a red or orange arrow pointing down to a lever.

It will leave a stamp on how you do things. It might help you as you become a researcher, but you will pick up some of the limitations that BS has in his or her pattern of thinking.

Seeing a shield again, it's fairly blank as heraldry goes. Perhaps it would be best to think critically while learning from BS, but not in a way that would be perceived as critical.
>>
>>19297924
Hey Angel!

Looks like having BS as a mentor will have a very good impact on you. You will learn a lot from this person

For a trade, maybe What can I do to be a better person?
>>
>>19297935
I see a man working on something, like a car, but not necessarily a car, just working on something with his hands. The girl approaches him and stands about 2 meters away, with her hands sort of crossed, in a very cutesy "hey, it would be cool if you notice me" pose. She seems to be trying to talk to him. He occasionally pauses his work for a split second to reply, then he goes back to work.

It looks like you're going to try to approach him when he's busy, simply because he's too busy to approach you. Because he's busy, he's most likely going to blow you off. He doesn't seem terribly interested right now.

I just had a "coincidental" conversation that felt meaningful. Tell me about the larger undercurrents surrounding it.
>>
>>19297924
It won't be that person, make an effort to not linger too much in the past, instead try to improve your own research skills and keep that goal in your mind regardless of how hard it might seem at times.
>>
>>19297952
>>19297952
Strength, page of cups, the chariot, justice

I am not sure if it was a meaningful synchronicity but this conversation will lead to you having a better perspective on something. This perspective alone can be a source of strength for you as it leads to you having new and strong emotions and succesfully pursuing something you want.
>>
>>19297933
Knight of pents, Strenght rev, X of pents
She like you. Yall got history together. Where you guys friends before dating? But she is starting to see you as weak and insecure
>>19297942
>Looks like having BS as a mentor will have a very good impact on you. You will learn a lot from this person
Yeah she is fiery little woman and everything I aspire to be.

>For a trade, maybe What can I do to be a better person?
First thing that comes up is mercy and compassion for your self, buddo.
Be soft to yourself if that makes sense.
>>
Bibliomancer exchanging a reading with a seasoned reader
>>
>>19297994
Seasoned scryer here. Query?
>>
>>19297986
Thanks Angel. I've just been giving her space until she wants to come to me.

I'll try to be easier on myself, I do tend to be very harsh with myself.
>>
>>19297998

are you who i think you are?
>>
>>19298010
Most likely. There aren't too many seasoned scryers here.
>>
>>19297998
Will E decide to pursue me again in the not so far off future or has that ship with him sailed for good?
>>
>>19297936
>understanding of the situation about C is correct
>V of cups, IX of pents, The hanged man
Yup, it is and you dont really like it. Yet i feel it was something you already knew from the get go, doll.

>>19297938

>It will leave a stamp on how you do things. It might help you as you become a researcher, but you will pick up some of the limitations that BS has in his or her pattern of thinking.
Yeah but she knows her shit and I dont. Plus she is going to help me with something I have always struggled with for a long time,
>Query?

>>19297954
>make an effort to not linger too much in the past,
That is what in healing.
>Query?
>>
>>19298002
I gotcha bud!
Be easy on yourself. Like a freshly washed blanket and rose quartz
>>
>>19298024
I am the same as >>19297936
>>19297936
Thanks.
>>
I need a read if anyone is kind enough to give me one. I would trade but everything is scrambled right now.

This is the absolute worst day of my life. I know it's my fault that he broke up with me. Will he come back? Will he ever change his mind?
>>
>>19298019
He seems too frustrated to try again. I saw him sitting at a desk and trying to work but being too stressed to get anything done. On his desk are forms of some sort, so this looks like proper work. I watched him for some time until what resonated similarly to you came up, and "that bitch" came out of his mouth. I watched him walk outside while huffing slightly over the situation. A very attractive woman in exercise attire approaches him, but he brushes her off, muttering "fuck off" under his breath. He walks all the way to a house familiar to him, then stands in front of it and stares at it. He stands there for a couple of minutes, debating whether or not to go in. His blank and confused face suddenly turns to an angry one as he flips off the house and walks away.

Straightforward enough, right? He thinks about you, but it's a sort of love/hate thing. When he finally determines to pursue you again, he decides against it and reverts back to negative feelings about you, letting those take over.

I wonder what would have happened if she had come out of the house and greeted him as he stood in front of it.
>>
>>19298017

i'm not that great of a reader but i would appreciate a scry. i'm willing to trade.
>>
>>19298043
Such a strange and mixed reading cuz I have here that you're holding on and well of course you are you just broke up with him. Everything is just everywhere emotionally with you and it's leaving you very powerless. Yet we have the high priestess at the end which leads me to believe that does relationship ending is something that had to happen for you to learn something.
I know it's not what you want to hear so I asked if you guys are going to get back together.
I got a yes: the lovers.
Why does it feel good almost feels like someone's hands reaching out to something empty desperately.
>>
newfag here
I would like a reading because I don't see anything positive happen in my (near) future this is dragging me down so I'd like to know for sure. I'm not able to trade. will provide with info if needed
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Vowel
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19298067
Give me some info and I'll help you out. Sorry you feel that way :/
>>
>>19298024
I'm going to disappear for a couple of hours ok!
>>
>>19298066
You're not shitting me right? You're not just giving me nice cards? I won't hold it against you if you did. I'm not going to kill myself or anything I just need to know if it is the truth.
>>
>>19298043
soo i did an i ching reading

59. Dissolution

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated.
Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch.
Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms.
Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

transforms into 6.Conflict

Conflict is a necessary part of life.
Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music.
The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system.
Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's.
Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other.
Can you work together to remove the blockage?

soo basically, you should know that you don't "need" him but "want" him. needing is not love. forgive yourself, clear your mind firstly. after you've calmed down, try talking to him and apologize if necessary. if he really "loves" you, he will see your sincerity
if not, you should move on since he's not the one to understand you.
i hope it goes well for you, good luck friend.
>>
>>19298071
Thanks for wanting to help
I've had no friends for the past 5 years, a daughter I'm not able to care for, a family that (I feel) looks down on my because I'm not capable of living a productive life at the moment, I still regret breaking up with my ex over a year ago even tough we were in a toxic relationship.
will this do?
>>
>>19298053
Thanks. am fully willing to greet him if given the opportunity but right now we arent talking to eachother. If he gave me the chance to speak I would. Does him going up to the house symbol that he'll at least speak to me and that an opportunity for pursuit will be there?

What's your query?
>>
>>19298080
Ty anon. It means a lot. I'm so torn up right now I can't even say anything besides thank you.
>>
>>19298097
it's okay, just rest for now <3
>>
>>19298068
What's my luck for the party tonight, dear reader?

A
Red
Circle
>>
>>19298094
Him walking to the house means that he'll work himself up to trying again, but he'll change his mind. Notice he didn't knock on the door or ring his doorbell. If she had come out to greet him, it would have been a matter of happenstance or proper timing, useful coincidence. There's a narrow window, and it might rest on luck for now.

My query is regarding a certain material P. I have attempted to mold it this morning, but I'm not sure it has taken. Is this something I can mold myself directly, or do I require any additional help or tools?

>>19298056
Query, relevant genders, what you read, and what kind of query you would like to practice. I'll give you something that will lend itself well to good feedback.
>>
>>19298068
I'm not sure if this counts as involving another person because it does involve another person, but not in a bad, snooping way I don't think...I have a friend who is moving away and we had a falling out a few months ago. I want to say goodbye, but not if he's going to be a dick in return because I'm still a little hurt by the falling out.

Should I go ahead and send a goodbye email?
>>
>>19298086
Wow, that's very rough, Whatever the cards say, I hope things get better for you.

Let's start:
General advice to improve your situation:
Thinking as critically and unemotionally as you can about the situation and your own emotions is the first bit of advice, I get. Also, to look for and find something stable that you can take comfort in, a hobby, maybe? Just something to keep you a little grounded. Some piece of advice is being hidden from me and I don't know what it is, sorry about that. If you can't care for your daughter, she will still appreciate your love and caring for her.

For Friends:
Think about something you want to do, and join a club with like minded people. I know you said you don't have much money, but maybe a running club? Meet people, and have something stable like the advice earlier to go to.

Your family loves you, despite what you think. They want to help you, but they are also waiting to see what steps you take forward. IF you can ask them for help, I recommend it.

For your relationship with your ex: Can you bring in relationship counseling? That might help a lot. You might be over idealizing the past, but once you are back in, it would become toxic again.

I hope this helps any.
>>
>>19298119

female, i read tarot. i do good with love readings. i'd like to know if i'll get married/have a family someday.
>>
>>19298138
I got you give me a second.
>>
>>19298119
"I leaf again and again through these miserable memories and keep asking myself, was it then, in the glitter of that remote summer, that the rift in my life began?"

You're right its likely it didnt take this time around and you are going to try again and again with this unsuccessfully if no outside intervention is had. You are going to need the help of additional tools and help in order to get this material to manifest properly unfortunately.
>>
>>19298138
2 of pentacles, 4 of wands, ten of cups

Well there you go, you will get married! :)

I think you might have two children but that is far off into the future that I cannot tell their genders or anything about them.

My query. Am I overreacting in regard to this argument, am I in the wrong here or are they being outrageous/overeating.
>>
>>19298138
Can you please give me a love and/or general reading? I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19298138
Give me a love reading for me and the girl in interested in please. Am I supposed to be playing the waiting game? Am I slowly making progress
>>
>>19298126
Thanks anon

my hobby rn is gaming and I'm not sure if it's doing any good. I do love swimming but going out there on my own is scary to me. that's okay I appreciate the help. thanks for the bit on my daughter, that really touched me because feel like I'm failing her.

not sure if I have the energy to meet new people and create friendships but I will try to join a club, even if the contact stays limited to hour of the week it will be an improvement.

I know my family wants to help, and they try to push me. unfortunately that's not helping right now.

I think the bit about my daughter helped the most, thanks I need that.
>>
>>19298165
Glad I could give you a good reading. Maybe find a swim club? Doesn't even have to be an hour, start with 10 minutes, and work up 5 more minutes every week?

For me, personally, gaming has almost never been good for me

Sending good blessings your way
>>
>>19298138
I tried scrying, but I couldn't really see anything on your current path, so I scried cards: The Magician, Page of Pentacles, 6 of Cups, The Hierophant, 6 of Wands.

The reason it's not on your current path is because you're not currently aligned correcly. There needs to be an initial effort to put yourself in the correct place. I'm seeing a beacon, built by bricks. The girl doesn't look like a bricklayer, but she seems to be laying them well regardless. The beach is meant to impress someone, and she's built it herself.

There's something about comfort zone, yes, but there's more about building yourself up, creating something uniquely yours that serves as a sign of, not just your worth, but your value. There's a path you may have walked before, but you didn't. On this current path, you have to build something of value that will eventually attract attention in order to put yourself back on the other path. I see cutting across grass to the path on the left. The one on the right deadends.

This seems like a glorified "work on yourself if you want love," but it's more than that. Yes, you'll get something out of the process of this thing you need to build, but it's also pragmatically important. What exactly? I tried for what you need to build but merely saw a woman's hands drawing tarot cards. I'm not familiar with the deck, so I couldn't tell which cards they were. Unless it legit has to do with tarot cards, it's intentionally occluded.

>love readings
Is that what you would like to practice right now?

>>19298149
Care to elaborate? There's an expectation of detail when you ask to be read by someone experienced.
>>
If anyone wants to answer >>19298123

i'll trade a reading (I do tarot). I'm not very good, but I'll do my best.
>>
>>19298138
>>19298183
Oh, and I forgot to mention, there was a woman holding a child with a family next to her at the end of the path on the left. The ending you want is at the end of the path of active effort.
>>
Trading. Will he ever contact me again?
>>
>>19298194
I will trade with you, should I stop caring about relationships?
>>
>>19298077
I don't see a reason why I would lie to you. Your spread was actually pretty shit and the worst I have seen in terms of feelings of loss and confusion.
I got these cards in terms of what I'd happening now:
>VII of pents rev, IV of wands rev, the tower, death rev, the high priestess
As I said before it there is just nothing but confusion and feelings of loss. A loss that you didn't want to happen and that you're going to hold on to it's going to make you suffer. It feels almost as if you depended on this person very much and now without them you feel empty. Kind of like when you remove a a tooth from your mouth. Yet what struck me as odd was at the high priestess was at the end. Now I assume that the high priestess is a woman of serenity, knowledge, maturity, and understanding. Which led me to believe that after all this emotional strife you would come out a stronger woman
Now I noticed that those didn't give me an answer whether or not you were going to return to your lover.
I got:
>VIII of wands rev, the lovers
You guys are going to be lovers again but it's going to take a very long time for that to happen now I'm unsure but why. And as I said earlier I felt like someone reaching out to something empty. Leaving me to assume that you both are dependent on one another. And that their relationship will be a codependency and not of love. Which in itself is considered empty.
> I deeply sympathize with your situation and I'm sorry that you're going through such a terrible time. Do you have another query?
>>
>>19298152
>>19298156
>>19298159

whoa, i didn't expect anyone else to want a reading. maybe if i finished with the original person i was going to trade with i'll try. sorry :v

>>19298183
>>19298193

thank you, this was an interesting reading. i'm going to read it over a few times for it to sink in. and yeah love readings is usually what i practice. it might take me a while to get back to you but i will
>>
>>19298239
>love readings is usually what i practice
Very well, you can read that for me. You can phrase the question however you would like to read. For context, I have a specific interest.
>>
File: CAM01983.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01983.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Mor-- Afternoon /div/iants. Once the next thread starts I'll post a questionnaire and start taking more chakra readings!

I have 11 hours of sleep in me, a white shirt and black shorts on, it's actually decently cool in my room for once (somehow), there's a new Nine Inch Nails song for me to geek out and listen to, and I'm feeling ready to help more people!

...In the next thread :D
>>
>>19298105
If anyone care to read, this means a lot to me.
>>
>>19298245
>a white shirt and black shorts on
Hmm tell me about your socks baby, also this thread will not be done until at least 5 hours in the future so see you after dinner?
What are you eating today?
>>
>>19298245
Heyeyeyeyeyeyyeyy!
Yo how are you doing my dude?
There is a huge storm that lasted for an hour here and it was magnificent!
>>
>>19298268
No socks, I live in a desert so I'm usually on here in nothing more than underwear or loose clothing. Seriously, I wake up sweating, if I don't shower one day the perspiration is so bad it feels like several days. I'm extremely that girl Val isn't living out here homeless anymore, because we've been exceeding temperatures of 110 degrees F for the last couple of WEEKS.

I plan to have a talk with the sun one of these days but I'm more of a Moon speaker lolol

I do see the thread is a bit slow. Okay, I'll post my questionnaire once I finish this last chakra reading in my email.

>>19298276
HEYYY, there were TWO huge storms in my area. Both missed me completely (heat in the area makes a dome that pushes 'weather' away..). We even had a tornado warning because of it. And it never even touched down.

Omg Angel, please don't tell me you live in the Southwest of the US? How are you not a demon??
>>
>>19298307
>HEYYY, there were TWO huge storms in my area. Both missed me completely (heat in the area makes a dome that pushes 'weather' away..). We even had a tornado warning because of it. And it never even touched down.
Oh man!! That sucks! Didnt you want rain I think I remember you talking about it yesterday.
And no I'm not from the southwest. I'm from the deep south and it's hurricane season. YIPPEE! !!
>>
File: nicoletta-ceccoli-doras-box.jpg (217KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
nicoletta-ceccoli-doras-box.jpg
217KB, 1024x992px
>>19298243

okay, for some reason i decided to use my ceccoli deck. so here goes:

past: 9 of cups. a young girl and a gingerbread man sit in a teacup with a jar of honey flying above them. they a walking cupcake is near by; they both look happy.

now: 5 of cups. a couple in a birds nest are embracing, the girl has wings but the man has nothing. they look sad, but it seems like they're holding on really tight to one another and don't want to let go.

future: justice. a girl is standing on a house of cards in a red dress with a crown on her head. there are several battles going on below the house but she's unsure of what to do.

i drew another card and got the tower; sudden disaster, a change in plans, etc.

from what i see you and this person or whoever you might be interested with have had some good times, but something interrupted your time together and you didn't want to let each other go. now you're confused on what to do and your judgement isn't very clear. something might happen that will change your whole outlook though, something completely unexpected. things will get clearer for you.

apologies if this is totally wrong, satisfaction not guaranteed. kek
>>
>>19298348
I'd like to request a love reading. I posted earlier. Thank you :)
>>
>>19298358

haha okay, do you have a specific question? or just a general?
>>
>>19298276
Hey Angel, can I get a love reading? I'm also going through a break up and i'm not sure if i want my ex back or not.
>>
>>19298371
Hey honeybun!
I need some tags:
>Alias
>Star sign
>>
>>19298348
>this person or whoever you might be interested with have had some good times
Correct
>something interrupted your time together
Correct
>now you're confused on what to do
I know what I want, just having trouble getting it.
>something might happen that will change your whole outlook
I wonder what that could be.
>>
>>19297670
heiii are you here
>>
>>19298381
Star sign of both of yall.
>>
Anyone wanna trade with me?
>>
>>19298388

i drew another card and got temperance. maybe you just need patience. i'm glad the rest was correct though!
>>
>>19298381
J.
Virgo

Thanks!
>>
File: 22 The Spiritual Fool.png (78KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
22 The Spiritual Fool.png
78KB, 300x578px
>>19298334
Watch out for those winds D:
I do want rain, badly.

I wonder if I should start giving people smaller synopsis for free and start charging others for larger more detailed ones.

I should seriously consider how to market this o:
>>
>>19298368
I'll go with general, please. I have a specific question too, about what you can see about my relationship with a guy which has turned bad (I think).
>>
>>19297976
Want to trade again?
>>
File: 124124265.gif (759KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
124124265.gif
759KB, 400x258px
I'd like a general reading. Anyone doing readings? need any info?
>>
>>19298394
Trading
>>19298199
>>
File: 1500088468872.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500088468872.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
I'd like to practice my water scrying, but I'm not very good. An anon yesterday inspired me to ask that you ask me something you already know, and let's see how close I can get. All I ask in return, are cute puppy pics
>>
File: doge.jpg (110KB, 710x528px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
110KB, 710x528px
>>19298442
What does the city I live in look like?
>>
File: images (26).jpg (20KB, 508x289px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
20KB, 508x289px
>>19298442
R`s appearance
>>
>>19298224
Thank you. I didn't mean to offend I just need to cold hard truth. I appreciate you expanding upon your read to provide me with that.
If you feel it in you to read me again, and you're still around, can you tell me when I'll hear from him again?
>>
File: cecilia.jpg (74KB, 1013x804px) Image search: [Google]
cecilia.jpg
74KB, 1013x804px
>>19298404

past: 6 of discs. a girl is standing with leashes in her hands; at the end of each leash is a mouse. the mice seem to be supporting her and keeping her upright.

now: 5 of cups. like i said in the last reading i did this card has two people who seem reluctant to separate, especially the woman.

future: 6 of cups. a girl in a tower is looking into a mirror that's being held up by a creature outside her window; the creature is sitting on a branch and there's a butterfly near by. the creature seems to be reminding the girl of the good times and she looks kind of sad :(

as you said your relationship with this guy has turned sour. in the past you two were supportive of one other, lots of give and take and balance. in fact i think maybe you gave him more emotional support that he didn't always return, but still. now you don't want to let go and you want to stay together and be happy again...well in the future i can't really say you two will be reunited :( i hope i'm wrong but it seems like you'll be thinking of the past and all the nice times you had. maybe you two will end up just being really good friends who still care for one another. sorry this wasn't too positive ;_; i could always be wrong!
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
26KB, 200x200px
>>19298442
The last place I saw him
If you want to test again, where I'll see him next. I can give you feedback on accuracy and have good feels. :)
>>
>>19298371
>i'm not sure if i want my ex back or not.
The Magician rev, the tower, Vi of swords
Ehhh there was a reason why yall broke up.
That's a no from me.
It's better this way you learnt or in the process of learning from this relationship.
Let it go in peace
>>
>>19298465
Hey Angel would you like to trade you've always been right... even at times when I wish you weren't lol?
>>
>>19298465
Thanks, I will meditate on it.
>>
>>19298402
>Watch out for those winds D:
Kek
It's actually flood that kill people here.
Some peeps have bad perception. My city is made of highways and there's like another street that goes under the highway which kind of dips down a bit and whenever there's a very big storm it floods.
And people are people and they want to get to places and they might want to cross this little makeshift lake. So yeah there's been many cases of people dying in their cars because the water wasn't actually a shallow as they had imagined.
Death by drowning in your car, now that sucks.

>I wonder if I should start giving people smaller synopsis for free and start charging others for larger more detailed ones.
I don't see why not. If you are gifted at doing something, why not charge for it.
>>
>>19298445
I see grey, blocky buildings, not very tall, a few stories at most, the city itself isn't very big. IS there a round park that is of a reasonable size near you?
>>
File: kitten.jpg (19KB, 282x600px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
19KB, 282x600px
>>19298442
I have no puppy pictures. How about a cat?

What do I look like?
>>
>>19298457
thanks for your reading
>>
>>19298449
I apologize that i came across a tad aggressive.
What is your query, bee?
>>
>>19298446
Very fair skin, light hair, short-ish? Likes the color green or light blue?
>>
>>19298495
I just want to know when he will reach out to me again. I'm just going to leave him alone. Does he ever regret what happened between us today?

No worries. Tone over text and what have you.
>>
>>19298487
>I see grey, blocky buildings, not very tall
There aren't that many tall buildings but there are several that do stand out do to this very fact.

>the city itself isn't very big
Correct

>IS there a round park that is of a reasonable size near you?

Not that I am aware of
>>
>>19298460
LAst place you saw him was outside, maybe at a school or a park?

Next place will be inside, maybe a movie theater?

Yes, I would love feedback, cute pic, too
>>
>>19298439
Still around?

I got a ten of swords, the fool, and the word reversed

Yeah for now I wouldn't bother to be honest.

My query is should I choose my old group of D & D or should I try this new group.
>>
>>19298512
Sort of a park.
We'll see about the other. I think you may be close, but just off the mark. : )
>>
>>19298515
Yes I am. Let me check.
>>
>>19298495
Oh fuck sorry. You literally had your query there.....
>can you tell me when I'll hear from him again?
Oh fuck me. I was never good at time frames. I can tell you if he will, if that is ok.
IX of cups rev, the world, IV of cups rev
So strange with you. It seems that they always have two negative cards and then one to counter it. And again that same feeling of emptiness is back. I guess they will but just because as I mentioned before the whole not having a tooth kind of thing feeling is in them.
>>
>>19298490
Holy smokes, I legit saw the outline of a face in the water, then it disapeared and I saw the face and the shoulders.

Are you thin? Have a heart shaped face (that is wider at the top coming down to a small chin)?
>>
>>19298505
Okay, I'll take it for a beginner...close-ish. I'll get better as I keep doing these, thank you for your help!

>>19298519
Ah, close again, like the last one. That's okay, I'll get more accurate as I keep going, I appreciate the help!
>>
>>19298496
Not bad...gray hair where is R right now?
>>
>>19295857
I need advice. I got broken up with awhile ago. And I'm at the moving on stage, but my heart is telling me that my ex will come back. I just need some outside help.
>>
>>19298523
Noooooooo. I'm athletic and curvy. So a bit of pudge with some muscular definition. Small waist, big hips, broad chest, small boobs. More of an oval face with a small chin and high cheek bones.
>>
>>19298522
Thank you. You've done me a kind service and I hope to pay it back to you soon. As soon as I get my head back on straight. I guess I need to stop dwelling on it. What is done is done. I guess I'll try my best to stop anyways.
>>
File: asdad11414wasf.gif (970KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
asdad11414wasf.gif
970KB, 220x293px
>>19298442
Hey I love to help people out with practice. I just got a new pair of headphones. Wearing them right now, describe them friend.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19298442
Scry my appearance, senpai
>>
>>19298536
Very cool...All I got when I looked was that R is standing outside in the shade of a building. IS it very hot where R is?

>>19298539
Crackers! Should have gone with my first instinct, the first thing I thought was that you were a little bigger with short dark hair, but it came so fast, that I thought it was just my imagination. Maybe that was too and I just all sorts of messed up haha. Oh well!
>>
>>19298515
Old group:
>6 of cups, 5 of wands, two of swords reversed

There was a conflict, or discussion you had with this old group, and probably that is why you are taking into consideration what to do next.

New group if you joined:
>The Star, the moon, reversed page of wands

You will initially have a good start, but in the end you will miss the old times with the first group, which will eventually make you lose interest in this new group.

It's better to try and see if something can be done about the first group, things will get better if you solve whatever conflict you had or still have.
>>
>>19298504
Answered your first one here.>>19298522
>Does he regret what he did?
>two of wands clarified by the X of pents rev, vi of pents.
It almost seems like he was expecting this relationship to fail. I don't mean this in any way to be rude but I do remember that you wanted be cold hard truth.
He sees you as a failure. Someone easy and malleable and passive. Almost like an accessory or crutch.
Let me give you some advice. Get a spine and stand up for yourself. Respect yourself or you have inherent worth. Rebuild your support system and basically focus and honor yourself. People treat us certain ways because we let them.
And beloved you deserve all the respect and everything good in this world. So fuck this boy, he a bitch.
Love you self
>>
>>19298542
I see grey with red accents?
>>
File: adskadma.jpg (64KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
adskadma.jpg
64KB, 710x710px
>>19298563
Keep practicing, you'll get there anon in time. (: Pic related are my headphones.
>>
>>19298540
You don't have to pay me back. Helping you is my payment.
Good luck doll, I'm rooting for you.
Also look at this >>19298562
>>
>>19298557
God damn it lol. I really don't wanna go back the DM is a man child who takes the game way to fucking seriously...
>>
>>19298551
Round face, small nose...zits or a larger mole?
>>
>>19298477
Sure thing, bee!
What is your query?
>>
>>19298566
Damn... nice headphones, though!
>>
>>19298555
I wouldn't say /bigger/ necessarily either. I'm thick but pretty average in clothing size. Also proportioned from genetics and working out albeit pear shaped.

Short curly dark and light hair. I have a lot of highlights that go from pink to rose gold.

b: It could be too I'm just hard to read. Because that happens.
>>
>>19298579
Bigger was the wrong choice of words, I just didn't know how to put it. Thicker is probably the word I should have used. Hey, at least I got the hair right!
>>
>>19298576

Okay I guess I want a second opinion by an expert on this, I've gotten into an argument with the DM and I am considering leaving.
>My query is should I choose my old group of D & D or should I try this new group.

What is your query?
>>
>>19298577
Thanks, nice dubs~
>>
>>19298582
Well, the short part of the hair at least!
>>
>>19298555
>Very cool...All I got when I looked was that R is standing outside in the shade of a building. IS it very hot where R is?

No :(
>>
>>19298442
Scry the appearance of the man I love the most in the world
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-15-18-02-36.png (1MB, 1080x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-15-18-02-36.png
1MB, 1080x1042px
>>19298442
In the honor of all these doggos, can you scry how my woofer looks like?
>>
>>19298573
Round face, yes
Small nose - I think my nose is a bit bigger, not too much
Zits, yup
You didn't had anything on hair color and eyes color?
>>
>>19298587
Oh :( Well, that's why I'm practicing and not offering readings. It's coming slowly
>>
>>19298569
>>19298562
Ty Angel. I guess I'm not really surprised. Just time to grieve now.
>>
>>19298594
No :/ My readings are pretty vague right now, I'm practicing to get better
>>
>>19298590
I'm getting dirty blond hair and a mustache, a big smile, and thin but not super skinny, just a nice build
>>
Can someone give me a reading around here?
I'm 22 years old born on may, like art and have been through some tough times

I made 2 sigils a few weeks ago and I will wait for one year to burn them (I'm still meditating them)

I want a read
Will those two sigils become huge changes in my life or will I be doomed to live in the mundane?
>>
>>19298593
Floppy ears, dark color and a small to medium size build?
>>
>>19298599
It's alright. You did pretty well! Keep on practicing, I believe in you!
>>
>>19298442
Alright, that's enough for me, did about 45 minutes worth. Some went okay, some not...I'd like to try every day. Thank you again to those who helped!
>>
>>19298583
>expert opinion
Kek is this the new meme?
>>My query is should I choose my old group of D & D or should I try this new group.
I would suggest trying the new group but also do know that things might be just a tad awkward and not as smooth as it was with your old group just because you're new.
Once that's done depending on how the chemistry was between this new group then you could possibly think whether or not it's worth going back to your old group and soothe out any conflicts
I also am getting vibes that you may prefer the old group, simply because you're familiar with it.

My query: how are things going to go when I go back to school. Are there things I should be worried about?
>>
>>19298625
>>
>>19298616
Yeah yeah yeah!!!!
You are totally right! My woofor is a pitbull and boxer mix. She got the floppiest ears and she is like a dark orangey brown.
>>
>>19298639
Haha! Very cool! That's the closest I got all day. Thanks for your help!
>>
>>19298630

Sign I really wish I could just not care and not have to change/apologize I'm pretty ticked off to be honest.

high priestess, 9 of wands, Ace of pentacles

It will be hard, especially the work Im not going to lie. But You should be fine just try to find your inner peace and work hard and you will prosper if I am being honest.
>>
>>19298611
The sigils by themselves won't. It's your energy that charges them. If you want me to give my blessing (energy) to them I have to know why you want to live differently. Otherwise: You are in full control of the direction your sigils take you.

I can't give you a reading. I can only tell you that you have the power to shape your own destiny. If you're bothering with sigils, you should keep that in mind. But the nature of your question reveals that you are afraid of these changes. You want huge changes, but not right now. It's natural to feel that way. If you have specific good changes you want to make, I can perhaps speed one along by giving you my blessing. But it has to be something I can agree with. For that I need a good personal motivation... and so on and so forth.

(It's playing God and I can't do it for you unless you're really someone special)
>>
>>19298629
Thank you flash
I love you and your tummy
>>
>>19298688
... wait, where did that come from? I'm literally laying on my couch with my shirt over my tummy and my hand on it

Spooky
>>
>>19298442
near future with this guy i like please
will he throw a party or something for his birthday?
>>
>>19298680
Just try the new group and make a desicion from there. If the new group doesn't work out then find another group if you really don't want to apologize to your old D&D group.
>>
>>19298595
keep practicing,I'm already your tarot fan and expect your scrys too :)
>>
>>19298647
Ayyy!
Keep at it Flash!
>>
>>19298696
I'm done scrying for the day, and I'm not very good at it anyway, so I probably wouldn't be able to give you an accurate reading. However, I did some tarot for you:

I see the relationship with him growing a little, but I also see you being a little upset by things and maybe way over thinking things. Calmness is coming, though.

Don't know if he'll throw a party, didn't see one. When is his birthday?
>>
>>19298681
Not that anon, but I'm curious about your criteria, in terms of what you agree with or disagree with, good personal motivation, and someone being special.
>>
>>19298703
Nice, glad to hear I have a fan!

>>19298707
Thanks again Angel, you really are one!
>>
>>19298712
Someone who defines his own criteria of what makes him special.
>>
>>19298719
Excellent answer. Care to drop me a throwaway to see if we can be mutually beneficial to each other?
>>
>>19298724
You noticed me so you must be a nice person, right?
>>
>>19298709
yeah overthinking true
21st of july
>>
>>19298725
I'm not exactly a saint, but my intentions are always pure.
>>
>>19298709
Hi angel chan can I get a reading? My ex broke up with me awhile ago, and I just wondering if I should forever give up on this person.
>>
>>19298732
Sending positive energy your way. I asked for some advice for you and I got that you should try to stand out a little to him. Also, to send him a nice little message, doesn't have to be romantic, just something sweet, like wishing him a good day.
>>
>>19298742
>>19298707
I'm not Angel-Chan, but let me send you over to see if she is interested, haha
>>
>>19298681
Ok I'll tell you what one of those sigils is about

I'm poor but have a deep passion for a degree that is not avaiable in my country
I want to go to a really good school to study this withouth getting in debt because not only I am poor but my family is poor as well and I currently take care of them and pay their bills, without them I can't be happy and they are really important to me so I won't just leave them

Basically, I feel trapped by these life conditions but I am trying to shape my mind differently every day

Thank you anyway anon
I hope you can send some good vibes my way
And I don't really want the changes now, you are totally right about that part. But yeah, I'm waiting at least a year (while saving on the side) to charge those sigils and also sort some things in my life
>>
>>19298742
I got chu.
Let me get started!
>>
>>19298742
Whew laD
This spread does nothing but yell apathy and confusion to me. You know what hun I think you should just let that person go. Focus on yourself and then maybe find someone who truly deserves you.
>>
File: NUKE.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>19298771
Hey Angel! Will you do a reading on if the relationship between my Mother and I will ever evolve beyond her manipulating and lying to me to keep me around instead of letting me become independent?
>>
>>19298763
Hi Angel-chan, I would like a love reading from you if you have time for it. I'd like it to more general if possible.
>>
>>19298763
If you're still doing readings, I could use some motivation/hope for both career and love life.

I've been stepping back in dating/pursuing to give space for someone to come along and chase me for a change of pace.

For career, I push myself hard, I excel generally above average at what I do. A hiccup I'm working on is my personality being more dominating with my strength instead of nurturing others with my strength. Still, I get passed up for opportunities and I feel as though I'm stagnating. I've voiced my concerns. I've asked for opportunities and a raise. There's a lot of changes still happening in the company and I'm sure more to come. I'm just afraid I'll be kept in my place left to rot.
I want to continue building my career so that I can reach stable ground and have the financial income and success to support myself and my family.

I'm the type that likes to grow and be challenged. If I can do better, I want to do better.
>>
>>19298744
okayy thank you <3
>>
Anyone trading?! I do bibliomancy. I would rather read first, for I haven't read in a long time :)
>>
>>19298785
eyo anonereeno, I've nothing to offer you but if you could read the first passage you come across for no particular reason whatsoever and quote me with that excerpt my day will be all the more richer for it. in turn I will reply with ty.
>>
>>19298785
Are you anon that reads old poetry?
>>
File: 1484997265080.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484997265080.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>19298794
During that week, Max had cut out a collection of pages from Mein Kampf and painted over them in white. He then hung them up with pegs on some string, from one end of the basement to the other. When they were all dry, the hard part began. He was educated well enough to get by, but he was certainly no writer, and no artist. Despite this, he formulated the words in his head till he could recount them without error. Only then, on the paper that had bubbled and humped under the stress of drying paint, did he begin to write the story. It was done with a small black paintbrush.

Good luck, anon!

>>19298799
I don't think so.
>>
>>19298762
I can relate to being poor and having a poor family. But I always try to make the best of my current conditions. Even when things look sad right now, it doesn't mean that you can't find happiness right where you are.

I tried going to school and getting a degree but felt it was hopeless. Much rather would I study the world on my own terms. Money has never been a true problem for me, just something that keeps my bigger dreams in check. Family and friends are much more important to me than money.
>>
>>19298777
>>19298778
>>19298779
It seems like today's mood is relationships kek
I got yall just give me a good while. I got a mundie thing to do.
>>
>>19298850
Take all the time you need~
>>
>>19298725
Nice enough to get you to notice that I am
>>
>>19298850
if you have juice for one extra:
Where will this party/social event take place?

Thanks and no problem if you can't :)
>>
Deal Tarot card deck holders.

May I know the height and width dimensions of your cards so I have an idea of what size to make my own personal made deck?
>>
Trading.
Anyone confident in their abilities willing to trade with me? I do tarot.
>>
>>19298928
Query?
>>
>>19298936
Did he mean what he said this afternoon? Will he ever realize how worthless and shitty he made me feel?
Yours?
>>
>>19298818
ty ty

^__^
>>
>>19298942
What he said: 7 of Wands, The Hermit, The Empress, 10 of Wands
What he meant: 8 of Swords, Page of Wands, The Emperor, 6 of Swords

They appear to be fairly congruent. I double-checked with yes/no and pulled Knight of Wands/King of Cups rev. Solid yes.

I will say that, while he meant exactly what he said, his statement was guided by a strong amount of emotion. It's kind of like those people who become too honest when they drink. It's not necessarily that they are being more or less truthful, it's more of an inhibited truth. It may not be the ultimate truth, but it's definitely there, just usually restrained.

I reshuffled and drew for how he thinks you took it: 7 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, The Emperor, The Hierophant. Well, looks like he's hoping that you take something positive out of it and grow through it. To him, it may feel like tough love, with the expectation that you will be motivated to make a behavioral correction of some sort.

It's funny, though. He's more checked out than he realizes.

What kind of queries do you feel comfortable/uncomfortable reading?
>>
File: 1239104014kmafd.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1239104014kmafd.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>19298794
Funny enough, not the anon you asked for, but I peaked at one of my books for you and it opened to this. The quote is from a poem called "The Solitude of Alexander Selkirk" by W. Cowper.

Now off I go into the winds from whence I came~ I might lurk again later to do some actual readings.
>>
>>19298972

What the fuck? He was cruel to me and he wants me to grow from it? How awful. How small.

>queries
Anything is fine, dude.
>>
>>19298904
Hmm, looks like 70mm in width x 150mm in height is a good size for my cards. Now to just find a place to laminate them lol
>>
>>19298981
There's a sink or swim thing going on there.

I have been experiencing an omen with extreme frequency over the past month and a half or so. I think I have it figured it out, but I'd like for you to read on what exactly it means for me in particular.
>>
>>19298977
Huh. Fitting, given current life state. About all I do is sit around in a sun room I've made into my bedroom; poking around threads, looking for work, and chain smoking.

Love that picture. Love that quote.
>>
>>19298997
Death
Page of Wands
Two of Wands
Queen of Cups
Magician

This omen is going to fuck you up. It intends to tear you a new one and totally reformat some major points in your life. The thing is, this can end up being very beneficial for you. It's almost like this omen seeks to have you burn in order to usher in a new era. You come out the other side much more powerful for it. Magician. Huh. Perhaps you have a connection to this card in some way. He's powerful. He has every element in his tool belt and is skilled at using them. He faces opposition and faces evil, but faces it brilliantly with brain over brawn. The omen isn't going to be easy to deal with, but don't worry about everything going to shit because of it. Even if things change, they're not ending.
>>
>>19299016
The omen itself is completely innocuous, I'm just wondering what it signals.
>>
>>19299027
Sorry. I think I got too worked up from your read. I'm really angry now. I shouldn't have let it hit me like that. I can give it another try if you want.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19299031
Drop me a throwaway, I'll email you, and you can read for me when you're calm. Occasionally, I offer the "someone to talk to" service as well.
>>
>>19299001
Jumped through many hoops to get that photo and quote to you (Despite being young, I'm pretty much a grandma with new smart phones). I'm very happy to know it clicked for you as much as it clicked for me.

Reading the poem, it pretty much sums up exactly what you're telling me here. I won't go too deep since I am actually heading out the door and am on my mobile now, but you should know you're not alone in this world no matter how isolated you feel. Giving you a nice big space hug right now anon.
>>
>>19299040
Will do. Give me a moment to make one.
>>
>>19299043
You're sweet anon, stay that way :3
>>
>>19299040
[email protected]
>>
Trading
When will he realize that he fucked up?
And will he try to repent
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
New Thread:

>>19299100
>>19299100
>>19299100

Chakra Readings will be done in this one~
>>
>>19299112
...Oops, I made the previous thread the wrong thread number. Derp me.
>>
>>19298777
Thanks for being patient!!!
IX of cups rev, 8 of wands, Ace of wands
There's a lot to celebrate right now yet you feel that something is missing. This spread is all about fast action and your willpower. I would say that pretty soon you'll be able to become more independent from your mom but ,just like with anything in life, you have to exert your will into the world for you to get what you desire.
But overall the spread does feel pretty good!
>>
>>19299125
I HOPE SO.

I'm really tired of feeling like my life is being held hostage by her lol...
>>
>>19299135
I'm still around too just so you know.
Was the third person. :)
>>
>>19299149
>was the third person.

How do you mean? :D?
>>
>>19299160

>>19299125
Oops
This is for you.
>>19299149
>>
>>19298778
A random Ophanim encounter!!
Moving

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this moveā€”and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.
Now I know this is card is taking about a physicial move, but im getting the feeling that this is an emotional move. Perhaps you are moving away from a toxic relationship or a relationship that no longer serves for your highest good.
This move signifies an ending on an era. So dont be afraid of change
>>
>>19298779
>Love:
It feels nice to be the one that is being chased than the one doing the chasing.
Kek
Now that has me thinking what are things like certain qualities that makes a lover wife material instead of regular person material. Qualities that you want in a lover.
And ask yourself do I have those qualities?
For example, I may want a lover who is /fit/? But are you /fit/ or in the process of getting fit?
>Career:
Getting a great vibe!
Keep doing what you're doing and keep showing that you are a hard-working and honorable worker. It happens, sometimes we get passed up for opportunities. The way I like to think of it is perhaps maybe the universe is going to give us an opportunity that is really going to help us grow. Maybe this new opportunity, that is given to us now, is 10 times more beneficial to you then the old one.
>>
>>19299359
I think I'm already a catch. Yes, I lift, too. If anything it's my fiery nature that might be intimidating.

Currently working on being nurturing instead of dominating.

I'll stay on course with my actions in work. I've been tempted to jump ship, but I'll bide my time.

You even picked up my resentment for being passed over.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19299060
In case you miss it (:
>>19299448
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.