[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a community (forum, board or whatever), for discussing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

Is there a community (forum, board or whatever), for discussing meditation and the mind without esoteric bullshit?
>>
>>19278188
yeah it's called /fuckoff/ it's on reddit. go away bitch
>>
>>19278195

Le edgelord B^)
>>
what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>19278188
Read The Relaxation Response and fuck off to /bant/ or Reddit. This is NOT PARANORMAL.
>>
>>19278232
Nothing is, child, I just figured /x/ would be able to tell me, I couldn't really think of a better place to ask, to be honest. I mean, you guys deal with a lot of shit like tarot and stuff, which is in no way paranormal, but for some reason you think it is.
>>
>>19278188
That ass looks mediocre and yeah go to reddit this isnt paranormal
>>
>>19278209
What do you mean? What part of what I said is confusing you?
>>
>>19278248
Jesus; the amount of brainlets in this board sure seems paranormal, though.
>>
>>19278252
first, define 'esoteric bullshit'

do you mean shitposting and roleplaying? or are you just a materialist who doesn't how to start intoing magick?
>>
(((they))) don't want you discussing that type of thing here OP.

As you can see from the virulent responses.

This should tell you something, but i will let you come to your own conclusion.
>>
>>19278244
Whether or not you believe paranormal exists, the concept of being able to tell the future is indeed paranormal. it must be nice to have such a lovely view, all the way up there on that high horse of yours.
>Posts retarded question
>pic of some girl's ass as OP pic
>Calls SOMEONE ELSE "child"
Bottom jizzle. Saged.
>>
>>19278271
Yes, I'm a materialist who doesn't know how to start intoing magick. I don't really want to waste my time with magick either since it doesn't actually seem to have any basis on reality, and has been disproven time and time again by many controlled tests done to people who claimed they could do such things. I'd rather meditate and actually find out what my mind is capable of showing me.
>>
>>19278277
Sorry about the 'child', it was just a prak brah. I didn't mean it as an insult, really, it was just something I said.

Also, you can somewhat tell the future by looking at the predictions science allows us to make. Not perfectly, of course, not yet at any rate, but pretty cool stuff nonetheless.

>it must be nice to have such a lovely view
My view is a rational one, which is based on observation and not on a doctrine held by uneducated people who lived in caves from thousands of years ago.

No, it's not always nice, but I can deal with it, unlike you.
>>
>>19278303
go do it then. maybe you can find a discussion board about meditation without esoteric language but I doubt it, discussion is naturally esoteric because its largely about ineffable things.
>>
>>19278303
you have very basic knowledge. start reading real occult books.

go to /fringe/ on 8ch and you will know where to start.
>>
>>19278323
I meant talking down to people, asshole, Also, go blow Richard Dawkins on /sci/ or something. I recommended a great book to you, so go read it, and take your rationalist materialist positivist attitude, and insert in carefully into your rectum. It's one thing to have faith in science, but to look at other people as less than you because they may or may not believe in things that science has not yet proven (see: different from DISproven) just is a bad look, really.
>>
>>19278303
>I'd rather meditate and actually find out what my mind is capable of showing me.
>But I came to an explicitly paranormal board to ask for other places to go
>that don't deal with anything not 100% verifiable scientifically
>when if that's all I really wanted
>I could have used google-fu
You are cancer.
>>
>>19278188
You're asking for the bastardized western version.
Just go to your local yoga gym/group or something. You know, where all the girls with leggings hangout drinking grass juice etc..

Also, >>>/fit/
>>
>>19278341
If you jump off a bridge you get super powers. Seriously.

I've read books on the subject of occultism, mainly those dealing with hermetic teachings. It's cool and all, but it's not reality, and if you actually think it is you're gullible, delusional, and just plain dumb, as well as a negative influence on the world.

>>19278345
>I recommended a great book to you
You did? What?

>>19278359
As I've said, I couldn't find it, and I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't think you would have a problem with that.

>>19278784
What does this have to do with a forum? And fit certainly do not like to concern themselves with the issues of the mind.
>>
>>19278188
on the internet or on 4chan??
>>
>>19279228
troll thread
saged
>>
>>19279233
Internet in general.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.