[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 36

File: 20170710_235212.jpg (384KB, 463x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_235212.jpg
384KB, 463x800px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19273200
>>
Air query
Female
Does he still love me?
>>
>>19276347
What is my first name?
What letter does my last name start with?
Does she still love me?
Will we meet in december?
>>
>>19276370
Yes
>>
>>19276389
Are you a reader or are you just simply saying that?
>>
>>19276347

:^)
>>
>>19276410
I pulled cards, thoughts/emotions/behavior: 7C/QoC/Chariot

He does, but he doesn't show it. Semblance of control and such. Also, he's either too stubborn to realize he loves you or he has too many options to focus. I don't feel like going more in depth because air-query, but there you go.
>>
>>19276429
can u do mine now?

>>19276384
>>
>>19276429
Whoa you hit right in the nail with his personality he really is stubborn and it takes forever to get through that head of his he also has other things in mind. Thanks you're good!
>>
Someone who could give me details or specific things about something?
>>
>>19276439
Good luck

>>19276433
No, lurk moar
>>
>>19276451
thats what i thought, fucking pathetic lmao, your demon wont even approach me
>>
>>19276455
>demon
The fuck are you on?
>>
The lady in red seeks a trade, I scry and do tarot
>>
>>19276490
Scrying tonight, good to see you again. What's your query?
>>
>>19276500
Hello hope you're doing well, I would like to know about someone let's call her P me and her stopped talking some time ago I would like to know if she and I will talk to eachother again?

What is your query?
>>
>>19276229
Your verse pull:

O roses for the flush of youth,
>And laurel for the perfect prime;
But pluck an ivy branch for me
> Grown old before my time.

O violets for the grave of youth,
> And bay for those dead in their prime;
>Give me the withered leaves I chose
Before in the old time.

You are holding onto a withered love past it's prime dear. It grew old and tired, before you were ready to let it go, which is why you focus on the old times of your love rather then the present situation which appears rather hopeless I'm afraid. Your page pull is equally heartbreaking to read - I truly hate being a bearer of bad news, please forgive me. It is "The Blessed Damozel" By D.G Rossetti. It tells a story of a woman in love, telling of all the wonderful things she and her love will do when he comes. It begins by painting this enchanting picture of a woman waiting and praying for her love to come around. It slowly devolves however, into the ramblings of a woman left alone and heart broken as she waits for a man who will never come. "Alas, and though the end were reach'd?... Was /thy/ part understood Or borne in trust?" Is a verse that jumps out at me. She continues:

"He shall fear, haply, and be dumb.
Then I will lay my cheek
To his, and tell about our love,
Not once abash'd or weak:
And the dear Mother will approve
My pride, and let me speak.

"Yes, verily; when he is come
We will do thus and thus:
Till this my vigil seem quite strange
And almost fabulous ;
We two will live at once, one life ;
And peace shall be wish us."

It finishes with this:

(I saw her smile.) But soon their path
Was vague in distant spheres:
And then she cast her arms along
The golden barriers,
And laid her face between her hands,
And wept. (I heard her tears.)

Dearest anon, this is killing me to even see for a moment. You are such a beautiful soul, you are so loved by those above, please pull yourself away from this. Something much better is waiting for you.
>>
>>19276516
Can I have a reading too please?
I love someone and we've been through some rough times, our future is uncertain but I'd like to know what can I do to improve our odds, thank you
>>
>>19276239
Your verse pull is all I need - this answer is very straight forward.

Love’s Philosophy
BY P.B SHELLEY

The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean,
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
>Nothing in the world is single;
>All things by a law divine
In one spirit meet and mingle.
Why not I with thine?—

This symbolism was not a coincidence. The universe has a rhythm and language to it. If you are attuned to it, you realize there is never a singular meaning in things related to the divine. I hope this straight forward answer is all you seek, it came probably in the simplest and easiest manner of tonight.
>>
>>19276503
There is a possibility that stems from an event in November, end of the first week, beginning of second. I saw the 8th. You run into someone else, not her. A conversation, there's a certain topic that needs to be brought up in order to lead to it. I can't hear very well, just comments about clothes or fashion accessories. The chain is extremely hard to read because everything must be precise and timed well. Mention of a store where something was purchased. It goes blank until I see a dresser drawer being opened. There's a paper in there that is supposed to be relevant somehow. Something tells me you can reach out, and it merely requires an occasion for you to steal an opportunity.

I have three targets who are affecting my work. What is the quickest way to deal with them, preferably permanently?
>>
>>19276543
>Love’s Philosophy

Yet more synchronicity.

I also like your post number...
>76543
..like a countdown is almost finished.

Thank-you, anon.
>>
trading. how does u feel about me?
>>
>>19276567

I think you're alright I guess.

I hardly know you but hey.
>>
File: 1467342884528.jpg (59KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1467342884528.jpg
59KB, 600x525px
>>19276568
i-it's a guy who's name literally starts with u
>>
>>19276543
>>19276565

His wife also was the Shelley of Frankenstein.

Interesting.
>>
>>19276561
I hope you're right she is my best friend and we had a fallout last year due to some differences. I actually made her some shirts last year. Hm hopefully it all ads up, is there anything else you see an specific date when me and her would talk and come to terms again? Thank you for this. I really hope this happens.

I see a warrior he carries a wand with him he reminds me of the magician, very powerful but also charming to a fault. He tries to enter a castle that seems to be filled with many riches. But in the entrance he sees a woman she is dressed in flames she smiles at him as she tries to stab him with her sword. A flash appears and just like that the battle is over the lady dressed in flames in on the floor laughing. He continues his way and leaves her wickedness. Two men appear one is a jester looking one while the other is a Knight in onyx black armor. Both stare at him a battle is about to unfold... Everything goes dark here then another flash but this time the magician of the wand didn't defeat them alone, a woman in white with long black hair seems to be the one who aided him she has some kind of artifact in her hands can't really see it. They both continue their way.

Alright seems to me that you will meet someone that might aid you, you can't do this alone. You will defeat them if you seek help from this person, perhaps she might be a goddess or a deity that fits that description. The key here is to seek help, you could take them alone but it will take much longer for you to get to your goal.
>>
>>19276519
Man to get this pull right off the bat haha.. You are a huge romantic. You really are in love with them.

To His Love
By W. Shakespeare

SHALL I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date;

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
>And every fair from fair sometime declines,
>By chance, or nature's changing course, >untrimm'd.

>But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
>Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:—

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

This love is literally your life. Those verses I plucked out for you however, are reassuring. Your both stronger then you give yourselves credit for. Your second pull (Also Shakespeare oddly enough) seems to focus on your internal problems. It is "A Consolation" and begins with:

"When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes
I all alone beweep my outcast state"

You are I think alone in seeing the worst in this situation. Your SO might be more hopeful despite appearances. This pull also goes on to focus on your insecurities. You seem to be comparing yourself too harshly to others and measuring your shortcomings. You particularly seem to be insecure about your finances.

My advice on how to improve your odds? It's the page 18 pull from Prophet:

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone.
>>
>>19276648
You read for me on the previous page and I want to feedback you but am passing out. Do you have a throwaway in which I can reach you?
>>
trading
>>
>>19276685
What up fampai?
>>
>>19276627
I'm still not so hot on dates with scrying. I've gotten better at it with cards, but I haven't gotten scrying dates confirmed past using background to gauge season. Again, I got the notion that you can reach out whenever, but something about that encounter with the other girls makes the occasion.

I would like you to give strong consideration to trading off site with me. It's hard to find people who can read me as well as you have, and I am more apt to put effort into readings for readers who are helpful. Also this particular hour is rather inconvenient for me, and I don't have my cards with me. I feel like we can be mutually beneficial to each other. Leave me a throwaway if you're interested.
>>
>>19276565
>>19276592

It never fails that bringing up synchronicity spawns synchronicities lol.

Happy to help.

>>19276679
Sure, I set it up a while back when chatting with other readers. It's [email protected]. A fair warning though that it often goes unchecked. Go get some sleep though anon, I look forward to your input when you're less tired. (:
>>
>>19276648
Wow this reading made me grim like a fool, you have no idea how much it fills my heart with joy

>You are a huge romantic. You really are in love with them
Yes I am, very much, more than I actually show. I guess love will always be a theme for this little "Diana" here :)

>This love is literally your life.
He is my Adonis, not ashamed to admit.

>Your both stronger then you give yourselves credit for
This is so good to hear, the hardships turned me a bit sour, I won't deny yet I'm happy it didn't sever our bond.

>You are I think alone in seeing the worst in this situation. Your SO might be more hopeful despite appearances.
That is actually true, I've been falling into fears and worries sometimes insignificant, for many times I did fell and lost myself in disbelief but he always extended his hands to bring me out of the abyss I'm digging myself.

>Prophet
Now you're going to make me cry, Gibran is my favorite author and this book is so precious, not the first I've read from him but how deep these messages are inside. This is really special, thank you very much!

Thank you kindly for your reading, I'll always keep it my heart.
>>
>>19276700
Perhaps we could, alright then you have convinced me here you go
[email protected]
>>
>>19276719
I thought your warm energy seemed familiar. I am so happy to see this move you. It was very moving for me to pull after a long string of sad readings tonight. Truly the best note to end off on.

I will be cheering you on always in spirit. Best of luck in life Diana~
>>
>>19276753
Thank you very much again, I'll be cheering for you as well and if you need a reading in return, let me know.
>>
>>19276516
Can I have a reading about my next bf please?
>>
>>19276777
Check'd. That synchronicity we were experiencing before seemed to bless you with some lucky trips. Truly appreciate your thoughts in return for me. <3

I've been pretty at peace with everything lately, so feel free to pass on the read you offered up to me to someone else in my place.

>>19276784
Sorry anon, I'm spent. I really pushed myself doing a lot of reads tonight and need to rest. If you're still around tomorrow though, I'll try and pop in again and answer your query. Best of luck to you in the meantime.
>>
Who is the most accurate reader?
>>
>>19276384
Gonna give it a go, m8

Alan
C.
Nope.
Nope.
>>
Hello hope everyone is okay

Can someone do a reading for me?

Will the perpetrators ever get punished? Will compensation ever be made?

WOT
TP
KC
AK
RB
RC
>>
File: 11.jpg (789KB, 1480x2600px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
789KB, 1480x2600px
>>19276800
And you're blessed with lovely dubs <3

Alright, I'll get my day started and son will offer some reads, wish you a lovely one and thank you again! :)

>>19276831
>Will the perpetrators ever get punished?
>Will compensation ever be made?

The justice of men isn't perfect, sometimes it fails, bur there's no great judge and executioner than their own consciousness. Seek no revenge, but trust everybody harvest according to their actions.

Now to your reading:
>5 of Cups rx, VX Devil rx, 4 of Pentacles rx, 3 of Cups rx, VI Emperor rx, 7 of Wands

A lot of reversals, wonder what such harm they did. You're currently seeking ways to move on, which tells me the worst has passed but still hurt. Once in the path of healing, you're also learning to release and take back the control of your life or the situation, it's not done yet but you're in the process, don't try to control it tight or you'll fall into the same mindset of these perpetrators and perpetuating the painful cycle. With that being said, they will face justice as you go on the move, but it's going to be an uphill battle and you must be stable enough if you want this to end. Unfortunately, the outcome here doesn't bring a definitive answer, instead instructs you to keep yourself in control, build up your defenses and strengths, a battle might be finished, yet the war isn't over just yet.

I know this went a bit off from what you've asked but I hope this helps you somehow anon, may you find peace and healing.
>>
gemini
why can't i get over lauren mayberry, is there a reason she came into my life?

i know ive asked this before and was overlooked, im serious
>>
I was wondering if someone could do a reading for me? If so thank you
Capricorn
Female
Does he still want to be friends with me? Will he message me?
>>
Good Morning Everyone~!!

Name,
Hair Color,
Sign,
Element,
Give me a song that describes your Emotion.
**If you're reading includes a specific other person please include as much of the information as you can for them**

I do tarot and Stones.

I will stop doing love readings after i get a few as they get annoying and My LoA get's annoyed with the tedium of them.
>>
>>19277071
>Name,
F
>Hair Color,
Black
>Sign,
Pisces
>Element,
Water
>Give me a song that describes your Emotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2_VZSM3yw

I'd like to try the stones, any advice on how to develop spiritually or any message in that regard is very welcome, thank you reader, bless you and the LoA.
>>
>>19277071
Edward
Brown
Scorpio
Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZujdVQR-k
Olivia
Brown
Cancer
(not sure on the element)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH4F1Tdb040 (likely song for her if you need that)

Love reading as always, want to know how she feels and how to get her to talk more and be more open with me compared to what I've been.
>>
>>19277092

A new Friend or Companion will come to you Hence the 8th or by the 28th. This could even be a passing conversation that ingnights your inward spark to yearn and strive harder for your spirituality.

Your biggest obsticale is going to be your own self doubt or a general lazyness or apathy.

But, If you can overcome those growth is definitely in your future the Soul and the mind will come together in one company towards this goal.
>>
>>19277114
>Your biggest obsticale is going to be your own self doubt or a general lazyness or apathy.
That is very true, been a constant struggle to keep myself motivated and lacking of energy as well, hopefully this companion thing give me an uplift, I need it. I'll be the lookout on the dates.

Thank you for the advice, have a good day!
>>
>>19277071
>Name
Ellie
>Hair Color
Red/brown
>Sign
Taurus
>Element
Earth

>Name
Jasmine
>Hair Color
Brown
>Sign
Aquarius
>Element
Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVwdzy5efEk

Sorry if the love readings are a bother, but. I'd like to know if there's a future between us. Stones please, I appreciate it.
>>
>>19277109
First things first as i was shuffeling the cards the justice FLipped it's self face over so i must be Impartial with this reading and can't spare feelings. **FYI wrote this note pre-Rest of read***

> How she feels
Wheel of judgment/ Stone of confusion

Even She has NO fucking clue how she feel right now. Her head is a raging inferno of confusion and conflict. If i am correct there is a major disconect with her family and school. The core of her issues are not inter-personal so they are played close to the chest or she is trying to even hide it from her self

>how to get her to talk more
At some point in the last part of your life you have begone learning a trade or skill you are passionate about. Use this learning as a opprotunity to talk to her about somthing else. Give your self into it and fuel the rest of your life(Social aspects not like forever) and your passion will show through and form a connection.
*** Note SKILL Or TRADE a hobby is not the same and no matter what KOREA says Vidya games do not count***

>>>compared to what I've been.

>Past Seven of Wands
You have overcame many obsticales remember how that made you feel and use the confidence to continue one.

>Present Page of Cups
Get the fuck outa yo house, Off the computer and TV and Do things. Try to experience what you can in the end of summer.

>Future Eight of Cups
Don't try too hard or you will go on a wild goose chase. Don't be so focused on one goal you miss every other opportunity in your life.

>>19277125
Don't look too hard that focus could make you miss the subtle that life likes to have.
>>
>>19277071
female, leo, earth, blonde
can i have a love reading?
single lonely
>>
>>19276938
Dont get me the wrong way but im not too good with words. Can you explain "A lot of reversals, wonder what such harm they did"?

Also last time I did a reading the person explained all the symbols / cards picked out and the meanings behind them and how they connected to me, it was really nice, could you please do that too?
>>
Can anyone help me? I would like to know if it is time for me to leave my crappy job
>>
>>19277137
If it comes to pass it will be like a Fire Works show.

Beautiful and AMAZING a blast and an experience. But, It will not be a thing to last.

The stones warn of the difference in the Sameness of your signs.

Though it will not be a connection that either will regret and be somthing both always remember and possible connections in the far future.

But, the turbulence between Aquarius and Taurus could make the time of connection a problem and an easy miss for one or the other.
>>
>>19277071
Hi, hope you can help.
Name: Al
Hair color: Brownish gold
Sign: Jan birth so Capricorn? I associate with Leo personally
Element: Fire
Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRNegs6FdA
Other person: nickname is Martha, blonde, curvy, has a tatoo on her left arm of a palm tree, bubbly and kind of dorky, cute, optimistic and positive externally but secretly insecure - had a strong intimate connection, but its tapered off (she first initiated the intimacy then cooled it off).

Sorry, its a relationship reading between myself and Martha - just wondering if there's anything here and how she feels towards me. Will something happen, or should I let it go and move on? I like her, but don't want to dwell if there's no point.
>>
>>19277146
song " call me maybe"
>>
>>19277071
Eleanor
Dark brunette with light blonde at the ends
Gemini
Air
I really can't pick a song for this I just feel so tired of trying

>>19277149
This is my air query.

Basically it's a really crappy job, everyone says I should quit and I really feel I should. It's run by aggressive moody women and two younger girls who are just crazy and really don't like me. It's always a mistake waiting to happen or just another blame game everytime i'm there. I won't even get started on the boss. The best of it all? I only work part time and they treat me like actual crap. Or just see me as a cover slave. Sigh
>>
>>19277163
Also...tarot please
>>
>>19276957
srs
>>
>>19277146
You are to used to taking the high ground.
Get a little petty once and a while doesn't be scared to play mean girl to get with someone or compromise lil morals to attract someone.

*** PSA DON"T GO OVERBOARD ***

Get a Lil more Tone down the Leo's natural infinity to be the Center of attention and the air of being better and your cup will runneth over.
>>19277151
As Tired of doing relationship reads as i get.

I AM TOTALLY OPEN to do a read for some one who can actually give so much information. People don't realize how hard it is to pick up Aura's or have spirits sniff out time trail over a connection.!
Give me about 5-10 on your's i can go more in depth.

>>19277163
GTFO
You are to dependable and reliable for that.
They try to undercut you and make you feel like crap because they are scared to loose you to competition and need a good worker and a target for there misplaced aggression at each other. *Knight of Pentacles*
>>
>>19277151
Emotional state right now is quzzical/curious/a bit apprehensive, want to get this resolved.
Method - tarot is my go to, but I trust your judgement.

Thank you.
>>
>>19277163
https://youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E

I found a song too
>>
>>19277148
>Can you explain "A lot of reversals, wonder what such harm they did"?
Since your question was vague and I had no idea what was the harm caused (whether it was to you or somebody else), I had to work with what the cards were showing me.

In my personal interpretation, when many cards comes reversed, I feel things went strongly out of the way it was supposed to.

>explained all the symbols / cards picked out and the meanings behind them and how they connected to me
I did that but maybe not so much in depth because I don't know the situation, but if you explain me more about it I could give a try and see if my words are leading you into the right direction.
>>
>>19277174
Hi, its Al here - sure, glad the info helped, added a bit more as well as per your instructions. Look forward to your reading.
>>
>>19277174
Thank you !
>>
>>19277172
dude still? someone just fucking help him so he'll shut the fuck up
>>
>>19277193
I gave him some reading a while ago, I don't think he even checked...
>>
File: Thumpsup.png (429KB, 724x610px) Image search: [Google]
Thumpsup.png
429KB, 724x610px
>>19277151
>> How She Feels.
>Six of Cups
She's been spending a good bit of time living in the past. Possibly Bringing up the cause of those subconscious insecurities.
>Strength
She's Focus on building herself as a better person. Overcoming past obstacles. A realigning of her chakra This could lead to looking back on Near-Past decisions to see what lead her to them and if that's a path she wants.
>The Sun
A Brighter Tomorrow is her* path

>>>Will something happen,
>Ten of Cups
The card of the family. There is a few possibilities to this card. It can show promise for both of you together. Or you need to make sure you are good with her family if anything is to happen
> Two of Swords
GO FUCKING HARD BRUH.
This is your time to make a move for Good or for ILL

>>>>or should I let it go and move on?
> Threw a Yes/No/Maybe Stone
The yes lead the pack by the norther star. This shows a good chance of the fortune you ask.
But, The maybe/No stone landed as lovers.
If you hesitate it will slip your fingers

This is a win loose game.

>>>>> One Card Draw to Tie it all together

>Six Of Swords
All Serious Rites of Passage are done alone.
If you take this in account with her >Strength Draw it means that you need to stay close. Lets your interest be known but not be pushing her and not just " Being a friend"

But, Let her finish learning WHO she is.
>>
File: Youliketrains.png (105KB, 294x335px) Image search: [Google]
Youliketrains.png
105KB, 294x335px
>>19276957
>Why can't i get over lauren.

Cause, Bruh. You are a Gemini. We never let go and somthing we once felt will haunt us as an echo for ever it's part of the dualality of are nature.

Best thing to do is go have crushes. Many of them. Gemini's have big hearts fill it up and stop obsessing.

One card Draw for luck
> Ten of Pentacles
Prosperity is in your future. Work hard/ Study hard. Get up off your butt this is your chance to start reaching for more.
>>
>>19277203
>>19277203
i did ask about a girl that I was crushing on at my old martail arts school, was told she was "a wolf in sheeps clothing" and to not pursue anything romantic. That, and other things like work, and life in general. I've asked about this before but got no answer that I remember seeing.

FYI, I take readings with a grain of salt, even though I got one on here one time that freaked me out is was so accurate.
>>
>>19277204
You've nailed the “feeling” around this whole situation; what she's going through (I don't know the specifics, but the vibe is as you've described it).
It’s a tough one - I don't want to over push it, but if I leave it hanging then she'll fall off as well.
I'll give her some space but keep the pursuit alive, so that when she's ready we can give this a shot.
Thank you for your reading, well captured and thorough! Blessings to you, all the best.
>>
>>19277213
Bruh.
Again, Learn your own sign.

Gemini's we are nothing but crushes.
Passed a girl on the bus. CRUSH
Lightly brush legs against some one
CONNECTION

Seriously. Duality of nature we feel and Don't feel SUPER strongly We can easily form connection but maintaining then for long time is hard.

Don't focus on every time your heart to
PEE WAP WAP
in your chest. It's also comes from increased Empathy.

Duality man it fucking sucks.

>>19277216
If you can pull off being the "one" There for her to talk to about things with all falling into the "Friend Zone" Go for that. But it would be a really fine line to walk.

I'm glad. Thanks for actually responding. I come and go off X because people hardly even respond after getting a read and it starts to feel thankless!! <3
>>
Three Card DOOK.

Scorpio
Is there an entity influencing me in any way, shape or form?
>>
>>19277213
Since you didn't reply to my reading, there's no way knowing you actually saw it but I did. I'm not saying I'm expecting a thank you from you or anything since I don't know if it was helpful in first place, but we all put some time and effort here to provide answers. Just be mindful of not asking so much about a certain topic, like it's written in the OP >>19276347
>-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
>>
>>19277223
So,
Quick stone throw says.
Kinda.
Not like a spirit or a practiconer cast upon you.

More like you walked through a big cloud of latent spiritual or magical energy and it kinda stuck to you.

Take a nice hot shower. Switch to cold at the end. Give yourself a smudge. and spend an hour outside your home in quite completion to see if your mind is clear.

And, You should be good.

If you still feel touched after that Go for a LBR
>>
>>19277213
you were told the girl would devour you and lauren i think is a witch that has possibly put a binding spell on you
>>
>>19277222
Yeah that makes sense - its at that point too, and I definitely want to stay well away from the friend zone. And no problem, love your work and all the readers who take the time to help out lost/confused souls. Good on you Dook - hope I see you round, there's plenty more things I need to figure out (luckily, they ain't relationship related atm)!
>>
>>19277230

Ah fuck, that makes sense. Are you on the Discord channel right now?

Would like to talk to you if you're about.

Thanks!
>>
>>19277071
Female virgo brunette earth
https://youtu.be/WIhYyftRbPk
Whats my next man like?
>>
>>19277237
Which discord.
I'm in a /div/cord but it changed a couple times in the last year.
>>
Trading:

Tell me about this girl from the Cafeteria, should I pursue something romantic with her or just forget about it?
>>
>>19277241
Foolishly, I asked her what was the matter. She replied, "Nothing, you brute."

Not yet. Work on your appearance and her perception of you first. Then she might say yes. Its not a good idea yet, work on it though. Otherwise forget about it.

I'd like a love reading for the rest of this month.
>>
>>19277243
To whom did you ask?

I will start reading yours.
>>
>>19277238
>The Hanged Man
Good Luck with that.
>>
>>19277243
>Knight of wands, Ace of cups, queen of pentacles

And I also asked whether you are on a relationship or not and they said yes.

This means that overall things will go very well for you, all the cards seem to point out that not only will you not have major issues, you will also have some moments of bliss and joy.
>>
>>19277232
I'm just going to go with me just being a common gemini
>>19277222
seems to have it right, double trips don't lie.
>>
>>19277210
>>19277222
thanks
>>19277228
sorry man, i didn't see it..remember what it was?
>>
>>19276347
Whaaaaaaaaaat deck is this?!

He's so cute!!
>>
>>19277465
Ahhh yeah I can repost. I saw I was an hour out since you left.

If you're still here I'll repost.
>>
why are random posts being deleted?
>>
>>19277071
Megan
Brown with highlights ranging from pink to rose gold.
Fire
Sag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw

I'd be down with any of the following:
Best approach in career
Best approach in love
Best approach in personal growth/well being.

I'm stagnant at work waiting for an opportunity I can take. I've outgrown my position.
With love I'm interested in an old flame that has moved back. Someone that I still have love for.
For personal growth and wellness, I just want to continue to grow into the best me I can be.
>>
>>19277518
>>19277518

3 card here.
You caught me right when I laid down for the night. I will catch you first thing tonight after work 4am-ish MT
>>
>>19277616
You get off work right around when I'll be waking up for work. o:

That's awfully sweet of you to still include me this late. I appreciate it.
>>
Trading. Will he ever come back? What will happen to us if he does?
>>
Bumping.
I'm still available to trade my query:
>>19277645
>>
>>19277697
Ok
Ill start yours for me what does RC and BW think of me?
>>
>>19277709
Ok starting yours
>>
>>19277709
RC:
>nine of pentacles, eight of swords, eight of cups
BW:
>emperor, sun, queen of cups

RC cares for you, but you frustrated them. They don't feel like you're down to earth and they think you're blind to certain realities that could improve your life. Honestly you're not as dark and hopeless as this person paints you. The feeling I get is that this picture of you they have is actually a reflection of themselves and their own insecurities upon a person that challenges that idea of themselves.

BW is much more sweet on you. They feel safe around you. They think you're wise and have a lot to contribute to their lives on the intellectual and emotional front. You're warm, fun to be around, and easy to be around. However, BW is a reserved person and may not always express this to you, if at all. Just know that you brighten their day immensely.
>>
Did I get fucked?
Where you at >>19277709
>>
>>19277788
I can trade you. I wont screw you. Qiery?
>>
>>19277800
Will he come back and what will happen to us when/if he does?
Yours?
>>
>>19277645
There is storm clouds I see a single rose standing on a hill. The the storm quickly becomes to hurricane and destroys the rose.
What a bad Omen I don't really see you two ever coming back together. It almost feels like you two have a burnt Bridges
>>
>>19277788
I did your query, I apologize for taking so long
>>
>>19277645
card 1, what is objectively true about the situation. Death.
Card 2, your feelings about the situation. 7 of Swords
Card 3, beliefs and assumptions. This is what you believe or assume about the situation. It's useful to question these beliefs to see if they are faulty or exaggerated. Page of cups.

It's looking like no, sorry. But there is potential for healing yourself, beware of neediness or basing your happiness and sense of self on the relationship. Move on, better things will come.
>>
>>19277837
Okay ty. Your query?
>>
Looking for a quick but accurate trade.
Should I confront them today? Also possible outcome if I decide to do it today.
>>
>>19277842
Oh right, mine is a bit vague...what's my best path to contentment?
>>
>>19277868
>queen of cups, hanged man, hierophant
A path you've created yourself will be too dredged in your emotions. Growth will not be as possible in this sense. A path that has already paved a foundation for you to explore on will be best. Not organized religion per say, but the image I had in my head was something like shinto, where there is wisdom to be found in small acts like forest bathing and acknowledging the spirituality in all things.
>>
>>19277802
>Four of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, Four of Cups.

"Do," said the woman rising from her arm chair. "And perhaps we can get together soon, and perhaps if things do not improve we can have Dr. Cutler analyze her."

You have a lot of choices set before you, yet you like to ruminate on this one man everly so. You will get back together but you must take initiative. In this case good things do not come to those who wait, but come to those who act. When? It solely depends upon how soon you act. If you do not act, all is lost, but do not fear for there is a strong chance as long as you act. You must "do" and he will give you a chance. This is all you need and how you will succeed. I am confident about this reading.

Id like to know what is going to happen between C and I in the next three weeks, please?
>>
>>19277894
Perfect, thanks a lot!
>>
>>19277897
>you must do
It's funny you say that because he always says that he wants me to become a 'doer', which he would say because I was going through a pretty bad depression and wouldn't even hardly leave my room.
Starting yours.
>>
>>19277856
>the shades, thrifty bamboo shades were already down. On porches or in the house their rich textures lend modern drama. The house of heaven seem pretty bare after that.

You can, but in a way they're already expecting it to happen. They wont take it as a surprise but an initiative to start drama. Do you want drama? They feel lacking and are willing to start a war if you be it, itll give them excitement but that is really the only outcome here. Drama. Stories. No win will win from this confrontation unless you consider this dramatic act a prize.

Does anyone ask me out this fall? I dont want to approach and im female.
>>
>>19277897
>five of pentacles, temperance, knight of cups
>three of wands, five of swords, king of swords
>strength, knight of wands, three of swords
Not so hot between you and C. You'll receive something from C you've been waiting a long time for by the end of this week, but you mustn't press them to find out what thing is or to make it come sooner. If you let things flow naturally C will give it to you. However things go down from there. C has some issues and they aren't very conscious about how their choices effect you and how they make you feel. C has this constant need to fulfill their needs out of fear that no one will if they don't. You get hurt in this process. There will be a lot of communication that feels like it's going nowhere.
In the third week things fall apart for sure. C's behavior comes to a head and while you remain strong, your heart breaks. C is just too focused on themselves. You can't tame them. Let them go again. Chances are they'll try to come back eventually. You shouldn't let them though.
>>
Trading
Why do they open up so quickly? They are kind but almost too kind. Should I be wary?
>>
>>19277960
>they
>>
>>19277941
Pretty accurate, I'd say. Definitely not looking for drama. Actually I was going to do my best to prevent a fight. I guess there is no way around it.

>Does anyone ask me out this fall?
Knight of Wands
Two of Cups
Nine of Pentacles
Judgement
Four of Cups

Some most definitely asks you out this fall. There is a warning here though. This person's feelings for you decline proportional to your feelings for this person increasing. It'll, more or less, become a toxic relationship if you if you don't nip it in the bud when you see it heading that direction.
I will say that there is a lot of capacity for fun and good times before that though. Just try to enjoy the relationship and don't try to make anything extra out of it. When you see things heading in a toxic direction, end it.
>>
>>19277960
I'll do yours if you're still around.
Second opinion for:
>>19277856
Let me know you're still here
>>
>>19277985
I'm starting yours!
>>
Amateur who's been using playing cards with decent results so far, I'm willing to take readings for a bit. I'll be doing a three-card past/present/future spread.

Since I'm really new to all of this, the more details you can give me in your query, the better. Also, if you want a second opinion, I won't blame you. (I'd prefer having someone more experienced to be supervising me but whatever)
>>
>>19278009
>>19277960
Ten of Cups
Six of Wands
Two of Wands
King of Wands
Seven of Swords
>Two of Swords, Moon, Lovers

This person wants a deep connection. The thing is, they don't really feel a connection with other people that fast so they open up and try to get as close as possible to speed up that process. It can often lead to messy relationships with friends and intimate partners. They may not realize that. This was almost an entirely positive spread except for the Seven of Swords at the end, which is that BIG 'I'm hiding something' card. I drew cards for what this person could be hiding. What we have here is someone experiencing deep pain. They mask it by being extroverted, caring, and loving. They have no intention of harming you and what they crave is a meaningful connection. Let it be noted that getting involved with this person could lead to major drama and they have a tendency to sabotage their relationships. Not on purpose, by they don't deal with conflict well. The moment they begin to sense that something may be off, they begin to collapse in on themselves.
>>
>>19277985
You know that feeling you get it whenever you eat something really spicy and the spices in your mouth just linger for a good while?
I'm also getting the feeling that there may be a possibility of you may be acting out in anger and maybe saying some things that you don't necessarily mean. Do be wary and try to keep a cool head when you're confronting this person.
A fight may occur so please be careful
>>
>>19278013
I'll give you a practice one that's easy and give you feedback.

I'm a male and started talking to a foreign girl yesterday. See if you can pinpoint what I like about her.
>>
>>19278013
What is he hiding from me?
Could it be nothing (insecurities), another woman, or something else?
>>
>>19278013
May I ask a an easy question so you can practice?
What sign am I?
>>
>>19278013
Just had a job interview. Can I ask for some insight on it? What they thought about me?
>>
File: 1498239773909.png (289KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498239773909.png
289KB, 312x400px
air query

23/f/cancer
just a general career reading would be great.thank you.
>>
>>19278013
Did he block me?
On the phone lol
>>
>>19278013
Female
How is my relationship with the tall guy going?
>>
Ayy doing a hella quick and silly trade.
Is my deck going to arrive on the 15 or sooner?
I'm just really excited and a bit impatient
>>
>>19277373
Ostara tarot.
>>
Air Query

19/M/Taurus

Am I able to make others around me, including myself, happy?
>>
>>19278178
You're spending too much time alone and spending too much time in deep contemplation probably going over what you could have done better or just spending too much time in the past. That's making you very bitter and just feel resentful towards yourself. I would very much recommend that you spend time having mercy and forgiving yourself. So just be patient with yourself and treat yourself with the respect and love you deserve.
>but anon, how do?
An exercise that has worked really well with me and other friends of mine is to pretend that the situation that you're going through is one that somebody you really love and care about is going through as well.
Will usually give our friends more empathy and more love than we give ourselves.
Give it a try!
I'm rooting for you
>>
>>19278033

>Jack of Diamonds
>7 of Hearts
>Eight of Diamonds

My read is that you're used to dealing with untrustworthy or dishonest people in your life, either family members or partners, perhaps even recently getting over a breakup with a dishonest person. However, this new girl, at least in your eyes, is genuinely trustworthy and honest, someone you can depend on. Also, she loves to travel. And while I'm not certain about this, she might just be a MILF/Christmas Cake/Older woman as well?

>>19278039

>Ten of Clubs
>Queen of Spades
>Five of Clubs

I suggest doing some investigating of your own before making any rash decisions, but I'm guessing that he has some sort of relationship with someone else, someone of dubious quality. While tradition suggests that it's a woman, my own instinctual reading of the card suggests that it may be another man. Money is more likely than not involved, perhaps involving a sudden income of money that he didn't know he had. While a happy ending to this conundrum is possible, it's going to require help from your friends, and perhaps making new friends as well.

>>19278054

>King of Hearts

I'm no expert at astrology, but after some cursory research, I'm going to guess Leo? Second choices would be Virgo or Aries.

>>19278056

>Jack of Clubs
>Seven of Clubs
>Four of Hearts

Overall, I'd say it went pretty well, anon. You more likely than not came off as very trustworthy and reliable, which I know from experience is one of the best impressions you can give an interview. While the cards suggest that you should be careful with regards to potentially dishonest women, you're set up for a major change, possibly even employment!
>>
>>19278145
What deck did you buy?

And are you still there?
>>
>>19278266
GoldenThread!!!!!
>>
>>19278247
>Overall, I'd say it went pretty well, anon. You more likely than not came off as very trustworthy and reliable, which I know from experience is one of the best impressions you can give an interview. While the cards suggest that you should be careful with regards to potentially dishonest women, you're set up for a major change, possibly even employment!
Very interesting, thanks for the reading!
>>
>>19278247
Nice ! Nice! Nice!
I'm a Virgo
>>
>>19278247
>you're used to dealing with untrustworthy or dishonest people in your life
Pretty much everyone I know

>genuinely trustworthy and honest
Haven't read her enough to know, but she seems nice

>she might just be a MILF/Christmas Cake/Older woman as well?
Lolno, she's significantly younger than me. She's legal, though, don't go there.
>>
>>19278270
It probably take more before it arrives, sorry.

also,

>not buying an angel themed deck

JUST WRYYY?

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel-doreen-virtue/
>>
File: angel-doreen-virtue-09817.jpg (25KB, 248x359px) Image search: [Google]
angel-doreen-virtue-09817.jpg
25KB, 248x359px
>>19278297
It will probably take more time.
>>
>>19278224
Oh my god... that was so great. Thank you so much for this!!!
>>
>>19278063

>Three of Hearts
>Ace of Spades
>Six of Spades

Yeah, either he blocked you or he's fucking dead. Chances are that you probably said something rash, something that probably insulted or upset him, and he's really mad about it. There's a chance he might get over it after some time, but I think you really should look at this as a learning experience.

>>19278107

>Black Joker
>Ten of Spades
>King of Hearts

Well, at least one of you two took a risk on each other, and this is something new. And right now, there's a lot of worry and anxiety coming from some bad news, maybe even this post! Either way, you're certainly in a rough patch. Looking forward, though, I have the feeling that things will turn out well. My main suspicion from this is that someone will give you (or him) the advice you really need, though another interpretation is that a better man will come along.

>>19278281

The eight of diamonds can mean marriage or travel late in life, so I probably misread you as her, then.
>>
>>19278297
Awwwwwww :(

>Doreen Virtue

Damn that's my lady I love her to death. She was like my mentor she's an amazing person and I love her. Also Devine Miracles girl she was a big one in my life.
But anyways I'm just really picky when it comes to the Decks that I want especially since this is my first one. I just felt a really nice and strong connection to The Golden Thread one so. ...

WhatS your query, dear?
>>
>>19278317
I want to know about my relationship with this girl C.R., I want to know what are her intentions.
>>
>>19278311
>The eight of diamonds can mean marriage or travel late in life
Wuuut. Straight-up honest, the girl is wife material, but I just met her. The travel would make sense, though. I'm...I'm laffin, anon. Truly I am. Best of luck in your cartomancy, glad you're making good use of that website.
>>
Exchanging readings. I do bibliomancy and am confident in my accuracy.
>>
>>19278342
Her intentions fell very friendly very open. she is charmed, but not committed to you in stretch of the imagination.
Are you guys friends or acquaintances?
>>
>>19278361
I would like to exchange with you!
What is your query, darling?
>>
>>19278369
Thank you. Yes just acquaintances. That's all I wanted to hear.
>>
>>19278361
Can you read occult queries confidently?
>>
>>19278377
Ayyy!
Good luck with her, Anon!!!
>>
>>19278408
Congratulations on your new thread! The Golden Tread for the Golden Reader :3
>>
>>19278013
Male
my sex life is lost?
>>
>>19278408
Friendship's all I care about... anything else would be... weird.

I can read occult queries quite confidently, >>19278387

In case you were interested.

I would like to know of my strongest magic would be needed to cure someone I shall refer to as X.
>>
>>19278373
Is there any male who loves me more than a friend in a romantic way? If yes, can you see their looks?

>>19278387
Not experienced in them, but Im willing to see. I've done well with this method so far.
>>
>>19278423
Interesting. You are represented by the 10 of Swords, and X by the 5 of Pentacles, your strongest magic by the Queen of Pentacles.

The 10 of Swords made me think that you may actually be powerless, but it might simply mean that you are defeated in this situation thus far. First, I read on what would happen if you used it.
>6 of Wands, The Hanged Man rev, 7 of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, The Sun

Well, it would work, but I can see why you're hesitant to use it. The price is high there. Anyway, to your actual question, I reshuffled my cards and drew for using anything other than your strongest magic:
>2 of Pentacles, The Hermit rev, 6 of Wands, 6 of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles

It appears that nothing short of your strongest magic would work. Any other attempts, while being valiant and a good show on your part, would fall flat. That 6 of Pentacles leading to 5 makes me think of a sinkhole or black hole, like all the energy you pour in would simply be sucked up without any effect on the intended party. I think you're going to have to go with your strongest magic if you want to cure this person. Even that will require a major sacrifice and test your commitment to helping cure this person. I see tears streaming down the face of the person casting the spell. It will hurt you.

But, it's either that or nothing.

What kind of occult query do you read best?

>>19278436
Pass, thanks
>>
>>19278421

>Seven of Diamonds
>Eight of Hearts
>Six of Hearts

Don't count yourself out yet, anon. You may have had some problems in the past, probably something that caught you off-guard, but I see some good fortune in your future, probably involving some sort of help from someone you're not expecting it from. More likely than not, this is gonna have something to do with a party or gathering of sorts, either a guest that you invite or while you're a guest somewhere else.
>>
>>19278415
Thank you, beloved.
I'm honored!
>>19278436
Odd I don't really feel anyone right now but give it maybe a month and I see this guy with brown straight hair. It's pretty short, this guy is pale, and I think he has green or blue eyes I can't tell.
>>
Air Query (again, Im sorry but I would love to ask more questions, and this is so awesome)

19/M/Taurus
>>
>>19278458
Holy fuck... this sounds extreme. I did not imagine this would take this route....

I can read any occult query you have, I contact directly with spirits to ask them questions... I just try not to ask for myself because of biases I could have about myself.
>>
>>19278466
Not surprised thanks. Your query?
>>
>>19278466
Oh and my query is: Have they learned why they hurt me so badly? And if so will they come up to me and apologize.
>>
>>19278473
I messed up, sorry. There is this girl, and I think Im in love with her, but Im not really sure, because I always back off from everything. She is going through some bad times, and I would love to know how to help her, and make her happy.
>>
>>19278473
You didn't ask a question, you nub.
>>
>>19278311
>there's a lot of worry and anxiety coming from some bad news, maybe even this post! Either way, you're certainly in a rough patch.
Do you know me anon? Lol
That's spot on!

>Looking forward, though, I have the feeling that things will turn out well.
Thanks I'm sure they will.
You're doing a good work!
>>
>>19278489
I messed up, I followed up with another
>>
>>19278478
If you've never had to make a heart-wrenching decision, you've not been in the occult long enough.

>I can read any occult query you have, I contact directly with spirits to ask them questions
>I contact directly with spirits to ask them questions
What kind of spirits? RHP or LHP?
>>
>>19278485
Ehhh I see her crying putting her hands on her face. You'll offer your help and you'll offer your support she'll appreciate it but will be a bit of avoidant and wary of it.
Here is some advice be there for her but don't smother her. Be kind be empathetic. Just for the love of God let her go through these problems there's only so much that you can do. You can't solve her problems yourself but you can be there as a shoulder she can cry on.
>>
>>19278481
>>19278482
Here it is!
>>
>>19278509
Thank you so much.
>>
Air Query !

19/m/capricorn/Maks

What am I to her? What will we become?
>>
>>19278482
>has he learned
Two people in tennis shorts, a red haired fellow only about eight years my junior, with sunburnt bright pink hard eyes, appeared our of no where...
No, his mind is elsewhere.

>when he does
I said I could not bare to have the child all around me...

He will feel very distraught with grief, wont know what to do with himself except distance from you
>>
>>19278496

Thanks!

Also, I'm gonna put this out there as an air query, maybe an offer to trade:

23/M/Scorpio

There's a girl in my class that I like in what I think is mostly a platonic way, though she'd probably be a nice surrogate mother if my partner and I want kids. Should I pursue a friendship with her and bother to get closer?
>>
>>19278498

>If you've never had to make a heart-wrenching decision, you've not been in the occult long enough.

I have seen that in the past, it feels odd because this person is not that important to me, if it was someone I cared about more it would seem pretty natural, however.

>What kind of spirits? RHP or LHP?
They're RHP, I COULD contact LHP ones but they aren't as reliable.
>>
>>19278478
Want to trade?
>>
>>19278460
but i don't go to gatherings or parties, that's very unlikely
>>
>>19278539
Waiting for
>>19278498
Or are you the same person? Kek.
>>
>>19278554
Different
>>
>>19278534
>it feels odd because this person is not that important to me
That is what makes it heart-wrenching. If you care for this person, sacrifice comes naturally, and the answer is obvious. If you don't, you encounter a moral dilemma.

>RHP
All of my encounters with RHP spirits have involved them trying to wreck my life and/or kill me. I suppose it's fine as long as they're not angels, I'm really sick of their shit at this point.

I'll give you two options:
>Tell me where the pattern I'm trying to remove/replace begins.
>Tell me how to use the magical object in my possession.
>>
>>19278549

From the looks of things, this isn't going to be something you can see coming from here, anon. Just keep an open mind, and be on the lookout for opportunity!
>>
I would like to thank you all again. Is there any limit of how many questions can I ask ? (so I dont annoy you)
>>
>>19278530
>No, his mind is elsewhere
Ahhh!
Its,been 6 months. Why haven't they learned already oh my God are they that dense?

>He will feel very distraught with grief, wont know what to do with himself except distance from you
Here's hoping that it happens soon!
Thank you, Anon!
>>
>>19278559
What the fuck did you do for them to try and kill you?

I'll start reading.
>>
>>19278559
>>
>>19278559
> I suppose it's fine as long as they're not angels, I'm really sick of their shit at this point.

Ayyy I wake up and read this post first haha what are the odds. Angel Bibliomancer here, sorry again friendship.
>>
>>19278560
alright,thanks
>>
>>19278559
>Tell me where the pattern I'm trying to remove/replace begins.

Two of swords, reversed ace of pentacles, reversed 9 of cups

Basically they are telling me something you did left you unhappy, overall feeling empty inside, with nothing but remorse and pain left for you... and your finances went down...

>The source of the pattern

It seems to be related to the obsession that you once had with money, you were hellbent at some point to get as much money as you could disregarding the consequences of your actions.

Is this accurate so far?
>>
>>19278572
Don't be mean Angel-chan :C

There are both RHP and LHP occultists here and the paths taken, should motivate anyone to fight.
>>
trading
can do occult
>>
>>19278600
Pretty sure, she's the kitty in pic related.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 11
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19278600
I'm not being mean :(((
It's ok if you don't like angels.
I'm sorry if they tried to kill you.
I'm just sad.
>>
>>19278604
This :(
>>
>>19278615
Ohh it's just that you have not dealt with Enochian Angels, maybe that's why.

Besides some Angels such as Kamael, will kill you right on the spot if you annoy them.
>>
>>19278622
Yeah the Enochian path is just not my thing.
>>
>>19278611
7, Red, circle

What will be the most defining event/change of my upcoming year?
>>
>>19278626
That's the path to contact the Angels of God, these are not your regular angels, they are the very regents of nature; and thus insanely powerful.

The dangers of Enochian are many however, so I see why you'd not like it.
>>
>>19278637
>The dangers of Enochian are many however, so I see why you'd not like it.
Yup I don't want to dedicate my life to the occult. Im just a normie, with a hidden interest
>>
>>19278596
I've never had an obsession with money, but I have pursued it intensely as a necessary step. There are many unhappy moments, so it's hard to pinpoint which one specifically it was. See if you can find it for me.

>>19278569
We had a deal. I performed my end of the deal immediately, and they did the exact opposite of what they promised. When I called them oathbreakers, they said they care nothing for oaths. I later drew cards on the whole thing and realized they intended to use my honesty and commitment to my word to get an "in" to try to destroy me. We've been on bad terms ever since.
>>
>>19278649

aaaaaand that's why I'm sticking to divination. I have zero interest in dealing with any supernatural entities, because fuck, people are shifty enough. If there's something beyond, I don't wanna fuck with it.
>>
>>19278647
> Im just a normie, with a hidden interest

brb, something inside me just broke.

>>19278649
>but I have pursued it intensely as a necessary step

See my trip. Sorry man... I can't help you just yet... I think...

But if you want me to keep trying I can.
>>
>>19278637
Enochian magic's even more dangerous than Solomonic magic. I don't see why people should ever tell others online to practice these things if they require a lot of knowledge, training and where many operations require an assistant.

>>19278649
>Not knowing why the books always list how many legions the spirits lead
>Not knowing why offerings exist in these operations
This is the reason why nobody should ever recommend Solomonic or Enochian magic to plebs. If you as a teacher are too dumb to realise that it's all a game of souls to recruit in armies for the End Times, then you honestly should just hold off on it and study it deeper.
>>
File: Aww.jpg (75KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
Aww.jpg
75KB, 720x717px
>>19278647
Hey Angel-chan! how are you?
You don't know me but I have been on /div/ a lot lately, in the shadows of course.
>>
>>19278658
>see my trip
For fucks sake. Oh well, I appreciate the good intentions anyway. I suppose you can disregard m reading as well.
>>
>>19278666
Damn, those trips
>>
>>19278653
Spirits are far more reliable than people, I would be more willing to trust my life to them, rather than humans...

>>19278666
Not suggesting it as something for the short term, but ultimately, setting that as an ultimate goal is something someone serious would like to undertake eventually.

>>19278679
Although, if what I have said so far seems somewhat accurate then maybe it's no longer under effect, hit me on Discord and we might find out.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_093020.jpg (196KB, 1080x1298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_093020.jpg
196KB, 1080x1298px
Any astrologers sirs??
>>
doing tarot readings for a short time
>>
>>19278705
will he message me this week
>>
>>19278705
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>19278666
>If you as a teacher are too dumb to realise that it's all a game of souls to recruit in armies for the End Times, then you honestly should just hold off on it and study it deeper.
I'm quite well aware of this, and this is why I typically avoid working with spirits and never touched it my whole life, save for occasional mercenary work, for which I was always paid fairly until this incident. I most certainly do not teach anything involving spirit work, I have always worked from models that don't rely on any spirits. When I've been approached by LHP spirits, it has always been for quick jobs, and they pay for my services after they are performed. I write contracts exceedingly well and always with clauses stipulating that it implies no relationship past the limits of the contracted work, so I had never gotten screwed before. I would never have agreed to this had it not been brokered through someone I trusted. Lesson learned.

>>19278691
Sure, I'll hit you up there.
>>
>>19278711
four of cups reversed, king of cups reversed, strength reverse

three reversed cards tell me there's plenty going on privately within you to regards to your question

cards tell me you are going to wait for your reply, probably not this week, he will contact you afterwards but by the time you speak the moment will have passed or you will not be in the right frame of mind to talk and the conversation will be truncated or cut short, i'm reading there is some anger here, like you have waited patiently for this moment, yet the cards say you are going to wait some more. maybe cut your losses
>>
>>19278703
I'm a mere student, how can I help you?
>>
>>19278705
How will the conversation go?
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0019.jpg (80KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0019.jpg
80KB, 864x1152px
>>19278747
Need some suggestions related to my career, let me know what should I provide with my questions sir.
>>
>>19278705
Can you tell me what my friends feel about me?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (35KB, 195x298px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
35KB, 195x298px
>>19278737
>Not knowing that LHP spirits will always try to find loopholes to bypass the contract
>>
File: Lof.jpg (10KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lof.jpg
10KB, 220x300px
Looking for someone who can scry. Anyone? ^^
>>
>>19278722
the hermit, five of swords reversed, knight of pentacles

the person you speak of is in two minds after some kind of conflict, he feels like he's won or has come better off yet he still feels like he's lost or is currenytly losing the fight, knight of pentacles tells me that what ever is going on for his is only in it's younger stages and this part of his life has plently more drama yet to yield, he's feeling for you is upset, he thinks he needs some time alone to think things over, ill be honest i can't see if you are part of this conflict but this conflict within the person you ask of is a contributing factor
>>
>>19278745
I dont know what you mean within me, but the rest seems accurate. I definitely wouldn't be chipper after waiting all this time. If you dont mind, can you tell me what its about? Also, thanks.
>>
>>19278766
Well if it's an astrology related question, give me your chart my good man

make it anonymous for your personal security on this site: http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
>>
>>19278772
They can be trusted if you do know how to write the contract, besides there are some who will help you just in exchange of whatever they want, no need to worry much about it, and personally if they fail to comply, I make sure to make them see the consequences.
>>
>>19278766
post your chart and I'll take a look at it too
>>
>>19278754
knight of pentacles reversed, five of swords, two of wands reversed

the debate will progress into something of an argument or a dispute, you will feel like you have come out on top yet there will be bad energy as a result, aspirations to the future will be put on a hold as a result
>>
>>19278772
This is widely known to all. It's best not to bother if you can't write a good contract. I wrote those contracts like a Jewish lawyer.
>>
>>19278786

its how i interpret, if i get a spread of five cards and they are all the correct way up then i get a sense of outwards energy. if the cards are upside down then i read it as inward feelings, projected emotions that are within the querent, almost like blocked energy
>>
>>19278705
love reading for 1st semester
>>
Anyone want to trade?

I want to know if a guy I know, we'll call him Joe, I want to know if he's dangerous or harmless to me.
>>
>>19278705
love read?
>>
>>19278705
Should I do it?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-021847_01.png (754KB, 1080x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-021847_01.png
754KB, 1080x1501px
>>19278787
>>19278797
Thank you for the response sirs, here I am attaching my chart and my question is , well it's about which way should I go, one way which I prefer is do my own freelance thing which is little slow atm but less stressful, other is I do full time job too with my side stuff and make good money but work 7 days week for at least 12 hr a day.
I need some financial support but I don't want to burn myself in jobs. Please look at my chart and let me know if I chase my own freelance stuff and what are the possibility to make a good business from it.
>>
>>19278842

I'll take a crack at it. My request is >>19278533

>Two of Spades
>Queen of Hearts
>Three of Hearts

Yeah, this is kind of a weird reading since I got the queen and I assume Joe is a guy, but my guess is that Joe is putting on a veneer of kindness, and he's actually not very trustworthy. In fact, he probably history of dishonesty and other shady behaviors. You definitely should be cautious around him, and watch what you say and do.
>>
>>19278705

Do I camp in place A, B, or C?
>>
>>19278883
Perfect, that's the answer I've been getting also, thanks a lot.

For your question I got;
The lovers.
Nine of Wands
4 of Wands.

Take that as you will, to me I see that you're guarded and maybe a bit wounded, but ultimately it looks like if your heart and head are properly united, things could go quite well.
>>
>>19278013
relationship situation with this guy i like please
i'm libra, he's cancer
>>
>>19278705
What does he feel towards me?
>>
>>19278946

Again, my astronomy is weak, but I'll give it a go:

>Six of Hearts
>King of Clubs
>Four of Diamonds

Good news, you've apparently got really good taste, this guy is a real winner. My guess is that you found him by pure luck, or maybe someone helped you out but their intervention was a stroke of good fortune in of itself. I suggest going out and soliciting some more advice with regards to this, preferably from an elder. They'll help set you on the right path.
>>
>>19278705
Am I doing something wrong or why is my mom not able to love me like she does my siblings?
>>
>>19278013
If you're willing to do anymore:
love situation analysis of me and this old flame?
>>
>>19279028

Sure, but can you give me some more details to work with?
>>
>>19278658
>brb, something inside me just broke.
You alright?!??
>>
>>19279043
i still have feelings, no idea if he does
haven't talked much in two years since we broke up
he's a leo, I'm a sag
>>
>>19278670
Hello there Anon!
How are you?
>>
>>19279046
Don't worry I am just half joking, it's just that I thought you were more interested in the subject. But oh well it's fine.
>>
>>19279046
>>19279057

HM and Angel Chan read off plz

Do I camp at A, B or C?
>>
>>19279050
Good, kind of tired but meh, I saw it coming.
Hope you're feeling better than me.
>>
>>19279049

Okay, here's what I've got. Again, not really sure what the signs are gonna tell me, but...

>Four of Clubs
>King of Diamonds
>Six of Diamonds

From what I'm seeing, your relationship ended poorly, presumably due to some dishonesty or betrayal. Likewise, he seems very stubborn and hard of heart, but it's clear that he made some sort of lasting influence on you for him to still be in your thoughts for this long. While getting back together is possible, I don't know if I'd recommend it, because there would almost definitely be problems.
>>
>>19279057
I mean I am. But the Enochian path feels so draconian to me. I kinda get intimated by it.
I'll become a normie in the fall so I don't have time to dedicate my time to it. Ahhhh sorry HM.
>>
>>19279077
He was the betrayer but up until the end it was good. In fact one of my best relationships except the end.
>>
>>19279067
Ahhh friendo.
Be gentle with yourself, man. Don't be so harsh or your self.
>>
>>19279065
Im feeling B, maybe A, and I don't see anything for C
>>
>>19279087

I'm sorry to hear that. While the cards suggest that history will repeat if you try to rekindle the flame, I always recommend getting a second opinion, since I'm still an amateur.

Anyway, I'll be here all night, but expect me to be only posting intermittently, since I'm going to be making dinner and writing a paper for my class. Still, I'll try to answer whatever queries I can!
>>
>>19279135
Thank you, I'll be wary and not dive into anything.
>>
>>19279119
>>19279057
Hi Angel and Hermetic, how are you?
Well, I was hoping one of you could give me some details about a read I had before.
Hoping both of you are doing well
>>
Any astrologers like to look at this>>19278878 ??
I will thankfull for good sirs who like to give away some suggestions.
>>
File: 1496543484686.jpg (140KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496543484686.jpg
140KB, 867x1200px
>When you speak in nothing but a running cryptic metaphor when you're drunk enough

I don't actually kill people in a literal sense.

In that spirit though offering a trade.
>>
File: 1493532557677.png (72KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493532557677.png
72KB, 399x386px
Is the divination anon from /r9k/ here?

Will I find a boyfriend in 2017?

What do the cards have to say about that?
>>
>>19279086
It's fine, do not worry.

>>19279169
What reading?
>>
>>19279212
I was told that I should go to university B both times, because it would be a freeing experience and way worth it that uni A.
The thing is, I want to know details about B, something that I could recognize and that is different from A, like the color of the logo, a letter or something.
Thanks c:
>>
>>19279230
What year are you?
>>
>>19279230
Usually when you make a question like that you need to keep track of which is which, that's how diviners (or at least me), delve into the question; if you are not sure of which one was which, you can ask again but be sure to know what represents A and what represents B.
>>
>>19279208

Right here, bro-bot!

>King of Hearts
>Nine of Hearts
>Queen of Clubs

Great news, anon: the Nine of Hearts is the wish card, so luck seems to be in your favor and your dreams will come true! While the queen of clubs is normally a woman, I would assume that in your case, luck will presumably lead you to an attractive, self-confident, dark-haired effeminate BF. I assume though, that this will only come to you provided that you focus on being good-natured and cheerful. Also, consider heeding the advice others have to offer you!

(As always, I suggest seeking second opinions just in case, since I am an amateur)
>>
Why don't you fucking people who request reads fucking give feedback.......
>>
>>19279234
Year?
>>19279245
Uhm, then I will wait until that person comes back. Thanks anyway ^^.
>>
>>19279248
I'll give you feedback
>>
>>19279131

A would be super comfy, I could technically do both A and B or A and C.

They're all relatively in the same spot but there are social politics involved between B and C. I'm leaning towards B, so maybe I'll do that.

Thanks Angie :)
>>
>>19279247

are you still doing readings?
>>
>>19279247
Thanks anon, this is interesting.
>>
trading
>>
>>19279313
what is up?
>>
>>19279208
Was it the anon doi-
>>19279247
O-o. Thought it was me for a second. ;~;
>>
>>19279303

Yeah, sure, might take me a bit to get around to it but feel free to ask, I've got the thread open on both my laptop and my desktop!
>>
>>19279323

oh good, i was wanting to know if i'd find a boyfriend this year as well :^) im curious as to what he'll be like. thank you anon!
>>
>>19279322
Empath! Will you give readings today?
>>
>>19278013
What is going to happen between F and me in the future?
>>
>>19279344
For you anon, always <3

Just finished work and gonna hit the gym, I can do some ES between sets. Maybe something more if the query piques my interest.
>>
>>19279366
When are you going to do empath reads, mate? ES didn't work for my query ;(

How are you?
>>
>>19279323
Hey thanks for doing readings :)

I have a question if you're willing to read me. What can I do to get better at this job? Its a really good position and I want to excel at it...
>>
>>19279323
Can I snatch up one too? I'm >>19279026 but I think 1card left a while ago and I pushed myself into a full group too so you know, please sir?
>>
>>19279285
>Angie
I like that name.
>>
File: 1334727205647.jpg (378KB, 960x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1334727205647.jpg
378KB, 960x1800px
Looking for a reading, I received a good one from iching anon a while ago but would appreciate a reading from anyone.

Fem, leo, blonde hair, blue eyes
A general reading would be nice but if you need more specifics that's fine.
I'm doing some intensive outpatient therapy and I'm really struggling. Is it going to help and how will my relationships change?

Current mood: numb
Current song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMYgkSA7oY
>>
>>19279322
>>19279344
>>19279366
We are on something here today.
I just have a silly love query but it's not urgent, enjoy your gym.
>>
I want to get off /div/'s wild ride.
>>
>>19279378
Well I'm sure I could sneak one in for right now if you give me the required
>name
>gender and description of yourself
>colour shape combo
>query
>>
I can probably fit in two oracle card readings - first two to respond.

>Query
>Gender
>Current emotional state
>>
>>19279400
Love reading with the guy i like
female
tired
>>
>>19279400
Will i be able to find someone who is right for me? Do I already know them?
Female
Hot
>>
Hi! Could I get a reading too please?

Does she really love me?
>>
>>19279397
I'm not that anon, Empath! I'm the tfwnogf from yesterday.

But you still want to sneak one for me, I would be thankful.

Call me Adam
Male
Average height, fit-ish with broad shoulders, short hair, and stubble. I'm quite introvert but can be quite friendly.
Same love query x-x
>>
>>19279320
i want to know my loves feelings about me, yours?
>>
hey, looking for a quick trade. i just want a love one, i feel like i'm ready to let love back into my life.

give me your own and i'll get started.
>>
>>19279408
Signifier: Stars
Sexual: Stranger
Emotional: Adventure

The stars are a very positive sign. They represent good fortune, lovers, and eternity. I do believe that this could turn into a relationship, and possibly even into a marriage. Patience will be key to the relationship though.

I don't often pull the stranger for the sex card for a known person. In this case, I believe it just means you will be trying new things in the bedroom. There is a chance that it implies adultery though.

Adventure is every-changing, and not necessarily good or bad, though many seek it. It will be an emotional roller coaster, at least for a while, though your love will be constant throughout.
>>
>>19279470
The first card i pullled is the Lovers telling me yes.. Its time..

What does my love feel about me?
>>
>>19279410
Signifier: Battle
Material: Death

Nope, sorry. Both cards representing decay, both symbolizing wrath and death, yeah no good news for a while.

Seems like conflict with others is at the center of the issue. If you can't find a way to break the cycle, you risk an immediate downturn of your fortunes or even physical well-being. Try to work things out peacefully.
>>
>>19279470
Fuck yeah! Same
I'll get started!!
My query is the same as yours.
>>
>>19279485
Ah, they deleted their post. The query was "any good news coming my way".

>>19279412
Sorry, but I've got to go now.

>>19279419
Thank you. Here's the last in the set (that I know of anyway).
>>
>>19279494
Sorry for deleting, I saw others may need a read more than I did. Thank you for the reading.

I think you're right, I'm pretty combative.
>>
>>19279472
thank you so much <3
>>
>>19279470
You feel like a fresh wound if that makes sense. Still hasn't healed yet since the flesh so kind of moves.
I would say that you're almost there you just need to just spend a little bit more time taking care of yourself and loving your self!
You will get there, babe!
>>
>>19279396

No you don't.
>>
>>19279517
trade? Query?
>>
>>19279532
Query is the same, darlin'?
>>
>>19279474
>the emperor, 5 of pents, the star, page of swords
they think you're pretty alright. doesn't really know what direction they want this relationship to go in, but they're still hoping for the best. there seems to actually be some deep fear inside of them that if they take that leap then everything will be fucked up, and they don't want to destroy a friendship for no good reason. maybe try talking with them about it and making the first move for yourself. i'm rooting for you.

>>19279486
>>19279517
>the sun, queen of cups, the tower, ace of pents rx
someone's gonna knock the socks off your heart, yeah, you'll get that bit down, but the requited bit? not so much. you're gonna try and offer your genuine care to this person, but they're more or less gonna smash your efforts to bits and be more in it for gold digging purposes. you probably shouldn't stick around this person for too long, you're too sweet angel-chan. i don't want you to get hurt. i'm rooting for you.

thanks to you both. appreciated. and yeah angel, i had a breakup with someone i genuinely loved about a month ago but i don't wanna be too mopey about it forever. out of sight out of mind, that's what they say.
>>
I wish I knew the truth of what she wanted with me after all
>>
>>19279518
I do but I keep coming back. I need to get my social interaction somewhere. How can I cure this ailment?
>>
>>19279342

>Jack of Diamonds
>Seven of Spades
>Ten of Spades

I'm not going to lie, this is a pretty dire reading, probably the least optimistic one I've done so far. From the looks of things, this is a warning of some sort. There's a fair-haired young man, possibly a relative, someone definitely dishonest. The cards, from what I've gathered, are warning you about this man. If you fall for his tricks, he'll most definitely betray you. And while you might not think you have a lot to lose, you most definitely do, since his betrayal will lead to loss and ruin. So I think you'd be wise to be very careful in your love life this year, and be on guard for people who might want to take advantage of you. Resist your thirst, otherwise it'll lure you to disaster.

>>19279348

>Seven of Clubs
>Five of Hearts
>Six of Clubs

F and you seem to have had a good run so far, a very successful one. Going forward though, you need to be very careful making any decisions related to F, and you should be on the lookout for jealousy that surrounds you. Don't rush anything! If you heed that advice, things will work out very well, and you'll have a very successful, prosperous relationship.

>>19279381

>Nine of Spades
>Eight of Clubs
>Red Joker

This is a pretty dark reading. I think you were to some degree a misfortune in the eyes of your mother. Maybe you were unplanned? Either way, you seem to be a source of depression or anxiety for her. It's definitely put a strain on your relationship with her, and there's a large gap between you two. The good news is that the future is yours to make, you have a lot of opportunity. My advice would be to try and reach out to your mother and try to talk out your issues with her. Healthy communication can salvage a lot of relationships!

(That being said, get a second opinion, IMHO. This is some heavy shit!)
>>
>>19279537
I see a girl weeping in a black pool surrounded by white petals. They've been fallen for a while now, but she mopes and gets sucked into the dark pool.

No girl. You are mourning something still. Its not good to rebound. Love yourself and be free before you find someone else to love. It can be better and whole that way. For you and him both.

Can I have a love scrying about my future with my crush?
>>
>>19279554
me too?

What can I work on in my personal growth/well being to continue to grow and improve my overall self and life?
>>
>>19279554

Dude, pls.

18 yo, Samuel, Sagitarius, Male, do your job anon.
>>
>>19279549

There is no cure. You're here forever <3
>>
>>19279564

>Two of Spades
>Ten of Hearts
>Ten of Spades

Yikes. You're coming from a place of difficult change, maybe a separation of some sort, maybe being deceived. The best thing you can do right now is to seek happiness, to fine some joy and hold onto it dearly. Otherwise, misfortune will come, possibly ruination. You have to keep your head held high and hold a positive attitude, anon, otherwise you'll surely drown.

>>19279579

Relax, I said I'd be posting intermittently. I've got schoolwork to be taking care of. Also, I need a query to a reading, your details aren't going to be enough.
>>
>>19279542
>but the requited bit? not so much. you're gonna try and offer your genuine care to this person, but they're more or less gonna smash your efforts to bits and be more in it for gold digging purposes
Ayyy. Story of my lifeewww.
>had a breakup with someone i genuinely loved about a month ago but i don't wanna be too mopey about it forever.
Awww fuck my man. Sameeee but in January. I'm rooting for you too!
>>
>>19279637
hey. could i also jump on the ride? i'd like an insight on how my life will be going for the next month.
>>
>>19279637
welp

thank you.
>>
>>19279660
>I'm rooting for you too
Just fug already
>>
>>19279554

a relative? there isn't really anyone like that in my family and i can't think of anyone else who would be like that. i'm very picky and i'm careful with guys that i fall for. dunno, it doesn't seem accurate. thanks anyway
>>
>>19279637
I think more than anything this read and another is reminding me to come back to compassion.
>>
>>19279558
GIVE UP UP FOR EMOTIONAL CATHARSIS PARTTT TWO!!!!!!
Como quiera no importaaaa. Como los sentimentos se pasan de verga!! Mejor nunca amar. Pero tienes razon.
Voy a empezar con tu pregunta! Ok, amor!
>>
>>19279554
I was unplanned yes.
The gap exists but honestly it's just from her just curbstomping me for half an hour after fighting with my siblings and general verbal abuse added to that.
Talking out the issues might be a bigger problem than I'd like it to be, she just lies to me about everything for no reason even about the most nonsensical stuff.

I've tried communication but at this point I have given up, I tried getting information about my dad from her since I am the only one who doesn't know him and she went from he has another family to he is in jail right now because of something he did some years ago to he is in jail forever and when I looked that up and it turned out to be false too she straight up said ''I will tell you when you are older.'', I'm essentially the age where I should be having kids of my own so you can imagine what that feels like.

I don't think I can salvage this relationship and at this point I'm tired of trying to build up something when the other person is so uninterested in building up something real.

In all honesty I just had to have this reading to make sure it really is her and I wasn't a horrible little kid that deserved the hate because I was unbearable, I don't think I was but you know how personal perception works and especially as a little kid you're very self centered and don't know how to behave correctly so I thought maybe I was just too much to handle for her and that was it. I remember myself being relatively calm, especially compared to my siblings and we would only get into fights unless they wanted to try some new moves on me or just fuck with me the way kids do.

Still thank you, at least this gives me some closure and clears my conscience knowing that the hate was there from the start and there was nothing I could've done to change it as a kid.
>>
>>19279665

>Ace of Diamonds
>Jack of Hearts
>Eight of Spades

You've had a pretty good run for a while, especially in terms of money. Right now, you've got someone really close to you, probably a friend. Again, the cards suggest that it's a fair-haired young man, but I don't think hair color is really that key of an element here. What matters more is that, again, this person is close to you and they're good-natured. You're going to want to hold on to that person, they're going to be very important for how you get through the next month. Things aren't going to go as planned for you, and you'll be thrown a lot of curveballs of the nasty sort. There'll be a lot of cancellations and people letting you down. It'll be a rough patch for sure.

>>19279694

Compassion is always good. But given a lot of reads I've been doing today, I'd just generally caution against being too trusting or open-handed.

>>19279706

Maybe the Joker is telling you to let it go, then? Perhaps that once you get that closure, you can move on with your life, with your past behind you?
>>
>>19279724
I'll take your advice.
Any idea if it's for a specific area of life?
Thank you.
>>
Trading.

>male
>22 years
>capricorn

Should i quit my job? And if i quit, will i find another better?
>>
>>19279724
Hey, could i also get a read on? I'd like to know when will i finally become happy and stop being depressed and overall start enjoying life
>>
>>19279558
Hey Darlin. I apologize if my readings are murky.
>alcohol
I see cherry blossoms. La brisa se siente bien fresca.
I see two peeps looking at each other. The girl turns away, she tsun tsun as fuck.
It's like in the animes
In all seriousness the relationship feels innocent maybe this girl doesn't know that you're into her. Have you made any moves?
>>
>>19279697
Why the Spanish?
>>
>>19279759
Because I can speak it and I'm drunk. Do you speak any other languages anon?
>>
>>19279779
勿論。
Pero se supone que aquí solo se habla inglés.

English content to prevent the wrath of the mods/janitors.
>>
>>19279631
Pls no.
>>
>>19279786
Hey Angel, coud you read mine? >>19279735
>>
I know I'm late... but I just found this page and thread. I am super curious and always open to more. I'd like to see if I could get a reading. I'm 33 yo female, Aquarius... idk what all to give. But I'm super interested. Thank you in advance!!
>>
>>19279724
If you mean the closure I just got from the reading then I'll need to do a lot of work before I am finished with that whole situation emotionally, I probably don't know half my problems by name right now and I've gotten these points of insight after a long time of self reflection and finding out who I am and why I am the way I am.

If you mean closure as in having one final closing moment and finishing it all up I'd have to say it's not possible because I don't see how I can have that final moment talk with her without it just devolving into one big speech of me berating her which I don't want to do. I don't want to destroy her, we might not be on good terms but I see how she is with my siblings and her friends she is very caring and capable of love and actually really nice it's just me that's different and I don't want to tear her down just for that when she is a good person and I am the only source of bad in her life. She's still human, humans are faulty and I don't want to hurt her just for my selfish desires and a need for vindication, you know?
>>
File: 1310887332650.png (370KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1310887332650.png
370KB, 500x336px
>>19279412
I'm back for a bit, so I can take care of your query now.

Signifier: Vassal
Sexual: Whale
Mental: Battle
Emotional: Sea
Physical: Stranger

I was trying to determine who is right for you, and vassal is the symbol of that person. They seem themselves as somewhat subordinate to you. This may mean an actual lower job rank, or just down the social hierarchy. They may give you gifts or do small things to try to make your day easier.

However, whale has a connotation of superior, so they may be somewhat dominant in bed, contrary to their usual behavior. They will either seek to or succeed at making you feel protected during sex.

They have very different thought-processes and life outlooks than you, and you will butt heads over this on a regular basis. This is a good thing, despite it being vexing - you will both grow as people when faced with different perspectives.

The sea represents sadness. You may come together due to one or both of you suffering a loss, and the other will offer comfort. Over time, your emotions will wax and wane, but remain fairly constant through your relationship.

The stranger is a difficult one for me to read in this situation. One obvious interpretation is that you do not know them yet. However, another way of interpreting it is, as you are currently, you will not *know* them. You may know of them, or even speak to them regularly, but if you don't make an effort to get to know the people around you, you may never know when you lost your chance with the person who was right for you.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>19279806
Hey Tee I can give you a reading. Just give me a question, darling!
>>
File: tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif (146KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif
146KB, 245x281px
Doing 1 card Draw Readings for the next hour? or such while I am killing time before work. If you have a big in-depth Quarry I should be back somewhere around 4:30 AM MT

>Name
>Hair Color
>Sigh
>Element
>Age
>Your wallpaper. (Optional, There will always be a more in-depth connection option when I do reads. It was songs last night ^8^)
>>
>>19279730

Not really, though the presence of the Ace of Diamonds suggests that it could be fiscal.

>>19279741

>Seven of Diamonds
>Four of Clubs
>Two of Clubs

I could get into the details, but long story short, I'm sorry to say it looks like things aren't going to be getting any better any time soon for you, anon. I know you've been through a lot, but you've got more to endure. There's going to be a lot more hardships and disappointments before you can finally reach that light at the end of the tunnel.

This didn't come up in the reading, but as a human being who's been through a lot of similar problems the best I can tell you is to keep your chin held high, plant your feet, and weather the storm. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I guarantee that if you make it out of your situation, then you'll be much, MUCH harder to break. You gotta just tank this buddy, keep on keeping on.
>>
>>19279813
I am morbidly curious, if you are drunk are your readings accurate enough for your querents?

I have never tried giving readings while drunk...
>>
File: butterflychapter.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
butterflychapter.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>19279824
I'm the lady from earlier.
:> I'm still here if you're down.
Reading topic is your choice. Whatever you read best/feel drawn towards.
>>19277518
>>
>>19279824
Also I love Hisoka
>>
>>19279833
I totally want to do yours in-depth.
And, I don't have time to get like Ritual ready to do a big read. Pulling out My Deck, My Stones, and My dice. Incense and a Cleansing first the whole nine yards. I can totally do a quick one for you too though if you don't want to wait.

>>19279840
Hisoka is my Only Gay love!

>>19279830
not >>19279813
But, As long as you are not like "fucked" Up drunk sometimes a little intoxicant can open you up to make things easier.
>>
>>19279830
I did couple of times
I don't think I've ever fucked up, at least none of my querents complained
If anything made me more open just sillier than usual.
>>
File: rabbit tanaka.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit tanaka.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>19279849
Ooooooh my gosh that's so nice of you!! I'll totally be patient and wait.
Even if it's in a new thread, I'll check in the AM.

I love how Hisoka is a gray area of person. He's not good or evil. He's hedonistic and in a world of his own. He's such a good character. I really like him and the octopus guy.

Hunter x Hunter does such a good job at developing complex characters. < o>
Hisoka da best
>>
File: a000_001.png (479KB, 1006x570px) Image search: [Google]
a000_001.png
479KB, 1006x570px
>>19279858
RIGHT.
He's kinda like the ultimate
Anti-Hero he's like anime Deadpool
Except he's actually fucking psychopathic and just so magnetic I mean during the licensing arc you want to hate him cause he just kills everyone. then he's like meh, I want to fight you when you grow up so i'll help you.

And, He's just so LEWD it gives me swimming and my barn door doesn't usually swing that way. lol

Hunter x Hunter and My Hero
Have totally remade the Shonen genre and gives me much higher standards for anime.

And, with as much information you gave and the feeling I got last night defiantly gives you the right to a full read.
>>
>>19279724
>especially in terms of money
if you mean going from having nothing to having maybe a bit to spare after bills due to now having a minimum wage job, then yeah. all the men in my life have darker hair, but i will keep in mind to hold onto a dude. honestly my life this past year can't be considered a good run at all since i've just been slowly losing everything i consider important to me, so i don't know how i'm gonna handle more disappointment. maybe i'll just have an especially shitty birthday or whatever, who knows. thanks.
>>
>>19279794
>>19279794
Ohhhh I like you Capricorns. So stable and responsible I love it!!! Ima do tarot if you don't mind dear. Too murky to do empath shit.

IX of swords, Ace of wands rev, V of wands
You want to go it's so boring and you just don't feel challenged at this job that you are you don't feel fulfilled and that's really bugging you.
> should Capricorn-kun leave?
Fool rev
No sadly I think it's best that you stay put for a bit maybe finding another place is going to hire you going to be very difficult.
>>
>>19279870
Please tell me you have watched Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
File: hell yeah.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19279824
>three card DOOK
>Doing 1 card Draw Readings
you fucker. you absolute fucktrain. how could you deceive me like this. i'm getting the cops on the line, you're going downtown amigo.

anyway yeah, get me on the train.
sara
brown
leo
the fuck you mean by element? if it's like that nature shit, i feel most aligned with earth. i feel very at home just standing in the middle of a grassy field on a warm windy afternoon.
>pic related
>>
>>19279830
>I am morbidly curious, if you are drunk are your readings accurate enough for your querents?
Me too. I don't get feedback very often but it be cool if I did cuz I am under the influence and yeah that be cool. I wanna know
>>
>>19279882
>>19279824
uh yikes, forgot my query. just a general for the next 2 months. will my life stop being garbage soon?
>>
Trading one reading:

Was what I saw accurate? What do I need to progress in scrying?
>>
File: theater.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
theater.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>19279870
D'awwwww. I give off feelings?

You're so right about Hisoka. It's like how in the Batman universe you have these characters that can swing both ways because they're just legitimately dark characters and some psychopathic like Hisoka. Joker being the main example. Hunter x Hunter has a lot of surprisingly dark undertones.

Have you watched Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju?
It's Seinen. It's like how Samurai Champloo and Nana develop characters and provide a humanistic experience through character development and storytelling. Oooh and then Natsume Yujincho, too. Love me some youkai.

You also need to read anything by Naoki Urusawa. My favorites: Monster>Pluto>20th Century Boys
He has great character development and dark undertones.

I agree about My Hero, too. Although a few times it reminds me of One Punch Man. I really enjoy it, too.
>>
>>19279905
Scryer here. I don't need to read on this to tell you that your first like 10 scries are you just pushing trash out of your unconscious, sort of like flushing it out.
>>
>>19279905
Keep scrying, test with your friends, offer reads on div but always state that you're a beginner that needs practice
>>
>>19279921
I am trying to myself, and so far only successfully saw something once... what sort of questions are good for novices?
>>
>>19279878
empath shit while drunk must be fun, you never know what you might pick up :^)
>>
File: K1.jpg (19KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
K1.jpg
19KB, 384x288px
>>19279881
Yes, I ALSO have a Kurama folder.

>>19279882
I'm sorry to catch me after work not before I do bigger ones.

>>General
>Four Of Swords
Run or Fight.
This is your time to pick your ground. Is this the sword you want to fall upon. A time of big decisions that will impact your life to come. Be vigilant. Do not be scared to withdraw from social circles and be ready to focus on yourself.

>>Will my life stop being garbage
>Seven of Pentacles.
Girl, It is time for you to step up. With the reading of your general card, it is time to take control of your own life. Grab Life by those metaphorical hornes. YOU ARE LEO it's time to roar and become the champion of you own domain stop waiting for things to come.

>>19279905
>The Hanged Man So yea listen to >>19279914

>>19279912
You did give off feelings sometimes they do and I go all out on those reads.

I'll have to add that to my watch list
I can't afford manga and can't stand reading it on devices lol

I loved one punch man it was like making fun of everything shonen but also being a great shonen at the same time. Mob Psyco *made by same people as OPM* Is just as good.
>>
>>19279928
I might pick up on my own miserableness, but I can try it.
>>
>>19279936
OR you could ask Michael to make your husbando real, just sayin'
>>
>>19279932
>Kurama
Hon hon.
I didn't know you were someone of taste.
I actually have a drawing that one of my friends drew for me when we were really into Yu Yu Hakusho. It pretty lewd ,but a gem. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>19279926
Something that the querent already knows is always good to start so you can get some feedback and test the accuracy. You could also test by reading on someone's appearance but I don't think that is really reliable all the time. Go slowly with simple things. Would you like to test now? If you're up to scry for me what I'm going to major in college.
>>
>>19279936
You're so full of life and light. I don't understand why you feel miserable girl.
>>
>>19279945
>Michael, pls make Kurama real. K thx bye.
My fucking sides have left this plane of existence
>>
>>19279932
You have good taste. I watched Mob Psycho, too. Also good. They both remind me of Shin Chan because they're so silly/ridiculous.

I feel ya' on the book buying. I'm the same but I caved for Urusawa.

Ooo gotcha spidey sense tingled. Hahaha
I'm a fellow diviner, so I wonder if it has anything to do with that or maybe we just have good chemistry. I'll get a lot goosebumps on some of the people I read when I feel I really connect.
>>
New Thread:

>>19279950
>>
>>19279953
I'm human babe.
>>
>>19279948
I wouldn't be able to atm, I am at the point where I barely get in the mental state enough to get anything. I will try visualizing people I do not know then, thanks.
>>
>>19279946
I have a SEMI LEWD~
i think Yoshihiro Togashi made me a lil gay with Kuroma and Hisoka

>>19279954
Wouldn't that be more of a uriel thing?

>>19279956
It Could also be the fact we have such similar tastes in things as well! Good Conversation has come from the "Spidey Sense"
>>
>>19279961
Sure don't strain yourself. Know your limit and don't cross it.
>>
>>19279960
I thought you were an angel :^)
>>
>>19279969
>I have a SEMI LEWD~
Ahaha! You are just a baby watch this.
>Uriel
He only comes around whenever I'm having like huge issues and leaves cryptic messages for me to decipher. But he is my patron and always right that bastard.
>>
>>19279969
Also probably true. b:

See you in new thread.
>>
>>19279984
No I'm a qt werewolf girl who pretends to give readings.
But that is very sweet and that's soothes my cold dead heart.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>19280004
What's it's like working with angels anyway. I have had some experience with Saints since they have a connection to the LOA but never an actual angel.
>>
>>19279928
It's lots of fun if a little confusing when all the energies/emotions are flying at your face.

I've always wondered when an OP would add empath to list of reading types.
>>
>>19280022
I'm an empath too though I don't do empath readings, I still get some of the querent’s emotions. If I did that drunk would rekt my shit completely.
>>
>>19280013
>What's it's like working with angels anyway
Oh!!!
I know I'm going to get shit on for this probably because I don't follow the Enochian path and because most people on /X/ hate angels.
They're actually really good beings. It's just that they're very morally righteous. Like I can't go asking Mike to go kill somebody because they made me mad. Kind of takes a very specific type of person to work with them. Angels are great and they kind of saved my life. The really caring and they want what's best for you. You just have to meet the requirements first if that makes sense.
God I could explain more but I am buzzed.
>>
>>19280054
That sounds grand.
IDK, I would never be able to do much I grew up Catholic and it was the most oppressing overbearing experience soi figure that undo grudge would get in the way.

Usually why i only have talked to Anthony through PAPA
>>
>>19280024
I can say your recent reading on my jacket did move me towards a new interesting mindset. As to the accuracy, can't tell yet but if I one day break down and let it all out how I fucked my life up completely on my own and ruined the life of one of the only people I've deeply loved in the process, I'll let you know.

In the mean time, I seem to have cried that all out and am just holding onto a dead corpse rocking back and forth just muttering things like, 'why' and 'it wasnt supposed to be this way' and 'por quu-sob-eh-sob-eh-sob-ehhhhhhh'.

So, I apologize for the meta post but it's page 9.

It's said at least in the Law of One Archetypes that each path/polarity user is granted some...Protection, in one manner or another so long as they're on their polarity path so-to-speak.

I notice most threads on spiritual subjects are swamped by religious people and skeptics.

I see that /div/ is relatively untouched in comparison to those other threads.

I can't offer proof to those who disbelieve, but in these areas the most proof anyone will ever have is scientifically coincidental. If you wanted to see some of that coincidence.

Why is /div/ and /omg/ relatively untouched compared to most other threads?

(I think it's because our practicing is what grants us a semblance of protection metaphysically)
>>
>>19280086
Why are /div/ and /OMG/ Relativly untouched.

Because Pol has been infiltrating so it's turning into more and more Conspiracy theories and aliens shit. less actual paranormal.

And, Most people think we are ether LARPING or want to fuck with us. and, Thats usually shut down quick.
>>
>>19280053
Me too, hell im technically this thread's resident Empath haha. Oh definitely, that definitely happens, especially when drunk. Luckily shields are my speciality and even when stressed or inebriated they're pretty solid.
>>
>>19280107
I know you are sugar ;)
I stick with the tarot and the tingling they give me sometimes. If I try empath readings I'd be overwhelmed because my shields are poop.
>>
/div/ and /omg/ both also provide single unit threads for subjects that used to have multiple threads.

before /div/ there could be any number of active and inactive threads up from individual diviners
>>
>>19280086
Hey bud, I was beginning to worry you would never see the reading.
>I can say your recent reading on my jacket did move me towards a new interesting mindset
As your reading did to.
>I fucked my life up completely on my own and ruined the life of one of the only people I've deeply loved in the process, I'll let you know.
When you see that you have hit rock bottom I hope that you see that the only way is to go up. You can either stay feeling like shit or make effort to move up wards for the sake of self improvement and your peace of mind.

>In the mean time, I seem to have cried that all out and am just holding onto a dead corpse rocking back and forth just muttering things like, 'why' and 'it wasnt supposed to be this way' and 'por quu-sob-eh-sob-eh-sob-ehhhhhhh
My man this may sound harsh, but this comes a place of love ok.
That corpse needs a funeral. You know what you're going to just have to accept that this relationship and relationships with the people that you loved and that you damaged happened. It is what it is there's absolutely nothing you can do to go back and try to fix these mistakes. Just have to accept it. I know it sounds so harsh and so unemotional. But this is for your sake and I'm saying this as a friend and as someone who cares about you.
And this process is going to be painful and there's going to be days and what you feel like you can't move on and it's just so much and so overbearing. But that's just the process of healing.
Pero por el Amor de Dios ten paciencia contingo mismo!
>>
File: 1441070274771.jpg (225KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1441070274771.jpg
225KB, 500x704px
>>19280054
>most people on /X/ hate angels.
Sounds like they're fighting for a smiting.
Honestly never knew that was the general consensus. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>19280107
Pls teach me how to shield, senpai.
>>
>>19280245
I dunno. I have been lurking here since 2015. They say they are harsh and objective, which is true to a certain degree.
Bit never in my life have they hurt me.
>>
>>19280070
>I grew up Catholic and it was the most oppressing
U N D E R S T A N D A B L E
I love being Catholic, but I hate the fucking church.
I don't like their ideas being shoved down my throat.
From what I have come to learn is that God is source and love.
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.