[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 85

File: 1476715927370.jpg (378KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1476715927370.jpg
378KB, 1920x1536px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Chakras, Numerology, Astrology, Tea Leaves, Palm Readings, etc-etc-etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19265338
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (146KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
146KB, 750x563px
Doing 5 readings.
I simply request your query, your name or alias, and your age (roughly).
>>
>>19269397
L
will i hear from L the next month?
>>
File: fakeItTillYouMakeIt.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
fakeItTillYouMakeIt.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>
>>19269397
Will I find ever find a love as true and fulfilling as the love I had with my ex bf?
"K"
>>
>>19269397
B
30s
love relationship reading, what's it looking like for next while?
>>
>>19269397
A
Can I beat the odds and still pass the test, not ace it but at least barely pass it?
>>
>>19269397
L
What does she expect from me?
>>
>>19269397
Rob, 22

I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail, and I'm going to meet a girl I really like when I get further south. Is that going to turn out well?
>>
>>19269397
M
how powerful am i? what am i capable of? will i fulfill my desires?
>>
>>19269405
You will hear from L most certainly. Very positive energy.
>>
>>19269475
i see
thank you
i will let you know
>>
>>19269397
Should I let him go. I feel like I'm obsessing over him
Reese
>>
>>19269412
You're too fixed on your ex methinks. But the impression I got is that you will, something tells me you've already met that person. I do see a very beautiful, fulfilling relationship coming your way. This will happen most likely the moment you move on from your ex. Someone better is coming a long for you. Make way. The past is the past, don't hold onto your ghosts.
>>
Trading:
How much longer will he ignore me?
>>
>>19269438
Dude ask once, read it in the OP, asking several times will only lead to further confusion.
>>
>>19269420
I'm gonna be honest I'm not seeing anything (this is for the next few months more or less). I really hate to be cliche, but I'm just getting that you're too focused on what others are thinking about your love life (maybe family) too much, like there's a pressure. And you're feeling like things are going too slow for you. You're basically stuck in the momentum of limiting beliefs at the moment, so there's some work to do. Having said that, I have an inkling that there is something coming for you. Not as near as you desire, but near enough. Be open to opportunities, when the time comes - you will meet with this person in an unlikely place.
>>
>>19269533
An attic that is empty expect for a chair covered by a white cloth. I see a phone that buzzes twice. A boy with brown hair looks at the chairs direction. Shakes his head and then looks away.
I see the number three

Seems like he will keep ignoring for a bit. Yet when I asked specifically how long all I saw was a big green 3
>3 days?
>3 months?
>3 years????

My query: Does anyone at the moment into me romantically?
>>
>>19269592
Not her, but I'm interested in trading a scry with you. What kind of queries do you take?
>>
>>19269598
Depends in not that strong in occult readings
>>
>>19269544
I think once per thread is fair, per the "in a short period" bit. The last time I asked this, I didn't get answered.
>>
>>19269602
Homie, I have to decline trades because I don't want more love readings, and I certainly don't need one every thread.
>>
>>19269592
>King of Pentacles, King of Cups, Three of Swords
Two possible candidates not too long ago, but they are moving on from you if they haven't already.
>>
>>19269608
Why don't you like love readings?
>>
File: Thebois.jpg (2MB, 2726x2061px) Image search: [Google]
Thebois.jpg
2MB, 2726x2061px
Doing some readings since I feel kinda blehh.
Feel like I'm reaching out to something empty hue hue.
Also I'm going to do something a little different.
i need:
>Query
>Something nice.
>>
>>19269624
I trade here on a nearly daily basis to keep the rust off. I do not need to be told for the 1000th time the same thing every day, since nothing has really changed. Besides, love readings are among the most affected by the readers' biases. When you get love readings here, they're being filtered through people whose ages average approximately 18 to 23. Remember that.

Sometimes I tell them to go ahead for giggles, and the result typically falls into one of 3 or so outcomes, if the reader is accurate. Honestly, it tells me more about the reader than it does about my situation.
>>
>>19269397
What does the next year of my life have in store for me?
James
>>
>>19269608
This
I'm also not reading openly because of this "next bf/gf" or "what this person thinks/feels about me" type of queries. I either get air queries or a non love related trade.
>>
Looking for a love, sexual and academic read here.
18 Fem
>>
>>19269663
This is the absolute best timing possible for this post
>>
>>19269649
Does the future look positive or negative?

>Something nice
Unclear, but you're great for doing this.
>>
>>19269649

aw angel-chan i hope you feel better =/
>>
>>19269649
Please check your e-mail.
>>
File: bunnies.jpg (751KB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
bunnies.jpg
751KB, 4096x2731px
>>19269649
What will my next romantic relationship be like? Will it be with someone I'm currently acquainted with?

Here's a cute pic of some bunnies. Hope it puts a smile on your face!
Thanks for doing this, hope you're feeling better soon.
>>
>>19269649
love and career reading

you're like a basket filled with kittens
>>
File: cute.jpg (71KB, 620x444px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
71KB, 620x444px
>>19269649
Will my job search bear fruit?
>something nice
pic related?
>>
File: 1490256857703.jpg (163KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490256857703.jpg
163KB, 960x850px
Hiya div, I'll be settling down and doing some tarot reads for a bit! Doing better today, and I'm open to trades and whatever.

>Name or whatever you go by
>Age
>A yt link to a song you''re vibin' off of
>Query

Try and elaborate if your query's about your ex, if you can. Not the biggest fan of general or predictive reads, but I'll do them if you ask nicely.

You know what to post ;)
>>
>>19269692
>V of wands, death, the queen of swords
Hello Trin!
My man you been through some stuff lately haven't you that's very pretty stressful luckily for you that's cycle is very much ending and it's going to leave you with a very different and fresh perspective. Also get the sense of a lot of self-development.
I got a weird nurturing feeling from this.
>>
File: 1016-GQ-FOTC01-01-Kurt-Russell.jpg (196KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1016-GQ-FOTC01-01-Kurt-Russell.jpg
196KB, 800x1067px
>>19269741

hey snake, glad you're feeling better.

linda
will i find a new job in the next few months? being poor sux. i have a few prospects but i haven't heard anything back from anyone yet
https://youtu.be/MMY8of09kxY

here's cowboy kurt as a present
>>
>>19269741
J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

I just wanted a second opinion on this since my gut intuition is making me feel strange. Should I ask out N?
>>
>>19269702
Thank you. You are too sweet. >>19269705
I'm really happy that you are doing well. Slowly but surely, my dear. <3
I'll tell you everything in the email.
>>
>>19269741
Pewt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHncVL94_Ac
Can I save things between us? I hurt someone I love and now they're not sure if they want me in their life at all.
>>
>>19269741
Hey!

F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLWf-fbsLo

What does my girlfriend want from me? She has been sending me mixed signals for months now and the whole situation is so confusing.
>>
>>19269741
Lazu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQGvlemqUpE
Will I regret breaking up with him? This is my first relationship and breaking up seems like such a daunting thing to do. I love him a lot but I'm just not sure if I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him.
>>
>>19269741
>www.thisman.org
Ben
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvhFug3igk&index=352&list=PL4giDx6OKLBQy2333TtgbbOWbMcjXnvEj

Am I going to get the job?
Also, are there any outstanding general events i need to be aware of?
Thanks in advance homie :)
>>
>>19269741
Em
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi1DrQfVT1I
Does he miss me at all? I'm going crazy...does he know that?
We're taking a break.
>>
File: 1497390593384.jpg (92KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1497390593384.jpg
92KB, 500x367px
>>19269775
I hope everything's going better than you think, sweetheart. I'm sure everything will be alright.
>>
File: cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
>>19269649
Hope you feeling better Angel-chan!

Could you tell me what's going to happen with that job offering I'm getting?
>>
>>19269741
Andrei
https://youtu.be/SC4xMk98Pdc
I'll go in a family holyday 2 weeks from now. Will I meet anyone there?
Last year i met a crush and some gimnazium proffesors
>>
>>19269764
cowboy kurt is beautiful! thank you very much!

>knight of wands reversed, nine of pentacles, the chariot

Your initial response from an employer might be a no, but don't let that discourage you at all. You'll definitely be getting a response from some of them, and they'll pay you well. The Nine of Pentacles is a card of luxury and wealth. Your resourcefullness, will, and tenacity will pay off, but don't let that small dark spot discourage you.
>>
File: 32.jpg (33KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
33KB, 410x396px
>>19269741
Heeeyyyy how are you?
Alexa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sk78uP9m-E aw yis
Welp, lately I have been wondering if I should try and study medicine at university A or B, kinda curious about how my sexual and love life looks in the future.
Sorry if it is too general.
>>
>>19269822

thank goodness, i was worried about finding a job but i feel better now. i'll keep trying. i'm looking forward to have stable money again
>>
>>19269766

>five of swords, two of cups reversed
Trust your gut, friendo. They're nothing but trouble, and will leave you hurt, unfufilled, and empty.
>>
How does everyone select their tarot cards for their spreads after shuffling? Do you take them from the top of the deck? Do you subdivide?
>>
>>19269706
Actually I don't see a relationship coming anytime mind you I am just looking I'm just looking between 1 to three months. I feel like you're really really focused on getting in a relationship with someone because you really want someone to love and just have that emotional support yet that is what's hindering you from getting with someone. Kind of reminds me of like the type of energy that you put out in the universe is what you get back kind of deal. So if you're desperately looking for a relationship that you're going to just get that desperate energy back it's just going to make you feel even worse.
I'm sorry that I didn't really answer your query it's just the first thing that came up.
>>
>>19269741
jp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0v_jTHHFKU
I'm I going to get accepted in the college that I want this year?
>>
>>19269853
I sort through the deck and feel it out. The "right" card feels a little different energywise. It's a practice I carried over from when I read runes, since you're supposed to read the energy between the runes, not the concepts of the runes individually. As such, it's very obvious when the energy created by the spread is in line with that of an accurate depiction of the situation.

It will ultimately depend on your occult background the best way to do it. If your background is ritual or ceremonial, you would need to employ an appropriate ritual in order to ensure accurate sortilege. My background is the energetic model, so I just "feel it out."

>>19269653
Don't get me wrong, I'll do love readings for readers who can read occult queries well for me. I mean, they're so rare that I'm down to read anything for them. I just mean I don't like asking for love readings, as I don't really see the point, at least not right now. Also,
>>19269651
>>
>>19269397
Sam/M/28
What does my love life look like during the remainder of the year?
>>
Ill be back!
>>
>>19269649
>Something nice
>Hopefully chakra artwork is acceptable

Okay, here's my query... The mother of my son so many years ago bought me a jacket. All these years later, its torn and so overworn its basically hobo clothing. I can't bring myself to throw it out, its all I have left of her, even if I use it as a bedside rug now...
My question is, does my not wanting to get rid of this raggedy jacket represent my holding onto her over the years? Will getting rid of it actually help me move on or only make me miss her even more?

I realized recently that I lost more than a girlfriend and the mother of my son, I lost my best friend. Almost 5 years later I'm still feeling something from those losses, and I haven't wanted to 'lose' the only thing I have left to remember her by.

Finally, if I do need to get rid of it, would burning it be better than just tossing it out?

I'm greatly uncertain, any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>19269741
pinky/28

will I find love in the next couple of years or will i die foreveralone.jpeg, or settle with someone I dont really care about

https://youtu.be/-fFbeSykaJk?list=PLwsCj7fq_vKD_NGI5QL-H51tWw3gQH4Ho
>>
>>19269985
My timing was a perfect miss lol
>>
>>19269993
Don't be in a relationship out of fear of loneliness, that path will only be harsher in the long run. This is not coming from my own words but my Matron's.
>>
File: angeldoggy.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
angeldoggy.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>19269854
Thank you for the read Angel. I understand what you're getting at. It seems like that situation happened in my last relationship. We were both a bit desperate and more infatuated with the idea of being in love rather than actually loving each other. I'll try and take some time to reflect on things a bit more before I enter a new relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>19269649
what can i expect in the coming weeks?
>something nice
Pic related
>>
>>19269741
Hubert, 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d2oSJS8QAs

Why do I suffer insomnia? what should I do to end it?
>>
>>19269989
I immediately get this feeling of grief. I know this because the sadness that I was feeling before is now gone and now I just really want to cry.
I feel so much regret and a mild headache.
In regards to that jacket you holding on to it for such a long time is a clear indicator that you are still holding on to this person who you still love.
Fuck I'm sorry I just feel so bad I deadass want to cry.
Look I feel that you you really need to accept and honor the feelings that you're having. Since the fact that you still have that sweater even after so much time clearly clearly states how you're still hung up about this and I very much recommend that you go through an emotional catharsis. yippee!!!
Please let yourself be sad!!!
allow yourself to grieve!!!
Only after hitting that low of feeling like shit you're going to be able to take steps to being able to move on from this situation.
If you're planning on burning the sweater then I recommend you kind of make a ritual like doing something in honor of her. Kind of like having a funeral if that makes sense. And finally being able to let go. And I'll tell you this from my own personal experience this process is going to be long and tiresome but this is for you. This is for your emotional well-being. And may potentially be the reason why you've been so alone in your love life. Since you still feel that void that this woman has left you. And not accepting the fact that you have that void and you have that pain has led you to perhaps seek out relationships just for the pure feeling of having someone.
Also I'm not two too well-versed on chakras as well you are but you might want to do a slight check on your throat chakra because it feels really tight. like I'm having hard time breathing.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (97KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
97KB, 1200x1200px
>>19269649
love reading with this guy

would a cute kitten paw be nice enough?
>>
>>19270037
freakishly adorable puppy
>>
>>19269741
Fae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0rGEKNWyI

Love reading with this friend i like, please...
>>
>>19269715
>you're like a basket filled with kittens
That is the cutest thing I have heard in a while huehue!
>Love:
Love feels pretty stable right now actually. And that makes me really happy I almost want to say that you had and that makes me really happy I almost want to say that you had a period in which you were in a very deep sense of just reflecting and analyzing past relationships and just learning from past pain that you've had. That is made you wiser and have more confidence. I don't feel a lover coming by soon right now since right now you're kind of in a period of transition. So just enjoy the ride and enjoy being with you.
>Career
Are you starting a new career. Because you have a lot of excitement and it's the kind of excitement that you get when you begin a new project that you're really passionate about. Yet for some odd reason I feel like your superiors aren't really paying that much attention to you and not listening to the ideas that you're having. Are you intern by any chance?
>>
>>19270023
Hell yeah man give your self that time to just enjoy being with you and respecting yourself and honoring yourself and giving you that unconditional love that you so want from someone or perhaps that you want to give to someone and give it to you.
Cuz you deserve love and you are important and worthy.
>>
I'm back, sorry about that.

>>19269779
>ten of wands, three of swords, six of cups
Likely not, it was just too much pain for them to bear. It was a lot of work for them, but you could possibly be friends and have a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>19269722
It seems going to take a little bit longer for things to give fruit. are you sure that this is one of your big priorities? I kind of feel like this job searches the back burner. Like if it does give fruit that's cool and if it doesn't well that's cool as well.
I'll tell you this if you bounce your priorities more, I don't mean to be rude when I say this, intelligently. Then your job search will be fruitful and you will find something very good and very beneficial for you.
>>
File: C1TgRKmXAAAdfI7.jpg (137KB, 1023x979px) Image search: [Google]
C1TgRKmXAAAdfI7.jpg
137KB, 1023x979px
>>19269649
is he the one who wrote that?
>>
>>19269794
Thank you! I'm just really glad that I can channel this feeling of emptiness and put into something if I could help others.
>>19269801
A lot of quick and Rapid change that in the end feels like it's for your highest good and favor. Actually this job offer feels really nice even though it might take you a bit to adjust since it kind of gives you a just a little bit of anxiety. You're going to learn what profession you really want to do.
Best of luck to you anon I'm rooting for you!
>>
>>19269780

what she likes about you
>queen of cups
This card usually indicates someone who is perceptive and attuned to emotions. Which sounds like you for the most part, maybe you're reading a little too deeply into this? It's alright to be confused.

what she wants
>eight of cups reversed, four of wands
She deeply needs support and comfort. It's difficult for her to move on from something, and extra comfort and support is needed, stuff that she's usually not getting from you. Make her feel at home.
>>
I'm really enjoying these dog pictures. Yall are great!!!
>>
>>19270171
<3
>>
>>19270037
God damn it that's a great picture of a dog I love it. If that's your dog go can you please give them a kiss for me.
You going to hang out or spend time with someone that you really like and feel safe with all in all a really nice and almost nostalgic time.
Also I keep seeing sunflowers and the sunrise I don't know if that has a special meaning for you but.
>>
>>19270071
Cute!!!
>Reading
Doesn't feel too nice darling. It almost feels like you're putting all the effort in and not really getting much with this person. It's almost like they're unresponsive. I'm not really getting good feelings from pursuing this person since it's only going to hurt you in the end.
Men are oblivious in the romance scene. Hue hue
>>
File: bub.jpg (71KB, 634x533px) Image search: [Google]
bub.jpg
71KB, 634x533px
>>19269649
Could you possibly do when I'll next have a girlfriend?
>>
>>19270200
:c true...
okay thank you
>>
File: stealyoursoulcute.jpg (132KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
stealyoursoulcute.jpg
132KB, 1280x960px
>>19269649
Can I get a reading on what my best approach with Antonio is in regards to love?

I mostly just want to double check my gut. I probably already know the answer.

Something nice: the sky is beautiful no matter what part of the world you're in.
>>
>>19269787

>ace of cups, eight of swords, nine of wands
First off, you can absolutely begin again and find someone you'll want to spend the rest of your life with. You're not missing out on anything if you break up with this one. The Ace of Cups often indicates romantic beginnings, and I'm sure you'll find someone. It's not easy to break up with someone, and it's alright if you have doubts. You'll come out of your shell when you're ready. If you ever feel imprisoned or restricted by a relationship, it's not a good sign, and you can end it if you want. Lastly, be confident, even when you think you can just let events happen, take control of things.
>>
>>19270161
That dog is me on weekends huehue
>Reading.
Was that message something with Moody and just bitchy intentions.
I'm not too sure what this one since when I focused on whoever him is I just got this feeling of moodiness and pettiness.
I can clarify if you want. I don't feel too accurate good with this one.
>>
>>19270187
>God damn it that's a great picture of a dog I love it. If that's your dog go can you please give them a kiss for me.
Unfortunately, it's the dog of someone i helped alot but turned out to have backstabbed me for a long fucking time

I taught that dog to do high fives in under 5-10 minutes
>You going to hang out or spend time with someone that you really like and feel safe with all in all a really nice and almost nostalgic time.
Unfortunately, i don't speak to anyone anymore for a plethora of reasons
>Also I keep seeing sunflowers and the sunrise I don't know if that has a special meaning for you but.
Not a damn clue

Thanks for the reading tho
>>
>>19270136
thank you angel-chan. I'm at a really uncertain point in my life so I'll put my nose to that stone a bit more. Much appreciated.
>>
>>19270163
>Make her feel at home.

I try, mate! But every time we get too intimate or our relationship seems to get more serious, she gets scared and runaway, that's why it's so confusing.

Thanks for the reading, snek
>>
>>19270221
lol hahah
well he is moody all the time
the message was something like a pick up line actually....
>>
File: oSEFAiW.jpg (31KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
oSEFAiW.jpg
31KB, 640x1136px
>>19269649
if you still have any juice left:
Could you tell me anything about my next job? Thanks
>>
>>19270180
How did the dog get up there and why are they so fearful?
I hope someone save them the poor baby.
>>19270210
Hey Darlin I really can't do like specific time frames too well. But I'll tell you this you really with the universe there always has to be something learned or something done before being able to get something that someone wants.
So I'll do that instead if you don't mind.
Balance seems to be the theme with you right now. Are you very busy academically wise or career-wise? Because you just feel busy kind of like a stream just going going going. Maybe there's time now that you should balance your emotional and career life. Does that make sense?
>>
>>19270252
ikr, poor dog :(
>>
File: about5.jpg (255KB, 980x860px) Image search: [Google]
about5.jpg
255KB, 980x860px
>>19270252
No problem!

Uh, if I'm honest not completely. I've got a job at the moment and I'm applying for better ones, but in all honesty I don't feel very busy right now haha
>>
>>19270224
>Unfortunately, it's the dog of someone i helped alot but turned out to have backstabbed me for a long fucking time
Oh lad. I'm so sorry.

>Thanks for the reading tho.
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that my reading wasn't so helpfull for you.
>>
>>19270085
Thank you for the reading.

I'll gladly take the good news as I was wondering when this phase was going to end. I'm kind of a impatient dude as I would like to meet love right away but still, getting there at least.

As for the job I'll say I'm more of a newcomer to the scene and people are not paying attention or they don't know I'm serious or what I can do. Hopefully with time I'll get noticed proper. Again, I'm impatient :(
>>
File: cute-puppy-images.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cute-puppy-images.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
>>19270162
>Best of luck to you anon I'm rooting for you!

Thank you!! Things have been awful lately, so it is good to hear some good news.

Have a cute puppy and best of luck for you too, Angel-chan!
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me? Despite my great fortune of having been born in a first world country, was never too poor, and have been surrounded by people who love and care about me, I keep destroying things that mean the most to me and I am the lowest I've ever felt in my life. I want to die, but I would never kill myself or go get myself killed in some reckless way. I just want to feel happy and filled with hope again. My stupid brain keeps trying to find hope and fills itself with ideas for the future I'm not even sure I could accomplish before I sabotage that, too. I'm in therapy. I've been in therapy for a year. She does the best she can, but I'm running out of money and I'm behind on payments to her. My finances are shit. I lost the person I love most. I think they hate me. I think they'll never speak to me again. They told me they loved me but couldn't stand to see me ruin my life, then they left. I'm not mad at them. It would hurt to see them in the same position and trying and trying for more than half a decade. To watch someone you love evolve from this bright person with potential suddenly crumble into this mess of a shit that can't find happiness that lasts more than a few weeks.
I just need to know...Do I do anything with my life at all? Have I burned all my bridges with the people I love most? Can I regain the people I love while making more people I love? I've ruined everything. Is it forever? Am I hopeless?
I mean no disrespect, but I can't hear anymore, "hang in there, anon! It gets better!" or "You just gotta pick yourself back up!" Please...I just need a real read so I know if I should just get used to being this massive disappointment to myself and others or if there is still hope for me.
>>
>>19270263
Can you ask me a clarifying question pls?

>>19270240
>>19270215
Ok I'm doing yall and then I'm done. My sadness is leaving and I'm getting tired. So that may affect accuracy. If you two dont mind. Let me know so I can read yall.
>>19270230
You will pull through. I believe in you! <3
>>
>>19270324
I don't mind, but if you feel like you should go you can skip me ^^(40)
>>
>>19270324
Sorry if I seem a bother or a bit stupid in asking this, but what is a clarifying question?
>>
Trading.

Am I actually going to be able to track down this asshole or is he so far off in some gutter that it isn't worth my time to crawl through it?
>>
>>19270324
Yaaaaay thank you!!
>>
>>19270297
I know how you feel. I hope you'll find the way for you.
Forgive yourself. After that it will get better.
>>
>>19270276
Ahh I see. Hopefully things will turn up fro you job wise.
I'm rooting for you!
>>19270286
Yeah! I got alot of good feelings from it.
Hang tight things will get better! <3
>>
>>19269649

Will I get into the coast gaurd?

I hope you are having a good night. If not, then i wish for it to get better.
>>
>>19270331
You said you where a bit confused from my reading, right?
So what where you confused about.
Ill try to clarify my reading.
>>19270329
Ask me next time, ok!

>>19270350
>>19270356
I'm getting to the point of losing my steam, beloved.
Ask me next time I offer readings!
>>
File: rawr.jpg (91KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
91KB, 554x554px
>>19269649

Here's hoping that you feel less blehh.
>>
>>19269790

>two of swords, the tower, wheel of fortune
Sorry buddy, it doesn't look the best. Something you've worked very hard for, likely this position, remains out of your reach. A difficult decision approaches, do your best to see both sides of it. It doesn't look to be the best spot in your life, but keep in mind, you get back what you put into it. Good things are coming.
>>
>>19270370
I'm so sorry I'm taking so long to do your e-mail. I'll be there in a moment. I just have a lot to write.
>>
>>19270371
Hue hue. Thanks man.
I'll do your query last since it feels a bit heavy
>>
>>19269755
Sorry, had to step out and eat, and that's a relief, thank you.
>>
>>19270380

You don't actually need to do my query, but I'll read you regardless if you want. I've just been looking for this dick only to find out that his place of business might not even be occupied, so I'm almost to the point where I have to social engineer the guy to get an address.
>>
>>19270347
Thank you kitty basket :3
>>
>>19270297
>I've ruined everything. Is it forever? Am I hopeless?

Naaah, mate. There is always hope, but you have to accept what you've done and then forgive yourself. And in order to do that, try to deal with the fact that you have hurt people that cared about you, not by sulking and feeling sorry for yourself, but by actually telling those people that you have wronged them. They may tell you to fuck off, but at least, if you're actually honest about it, they will get the sense that you're trying to mend your ways.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually do something about it while you still can. And as long as you're breathing, you can turn things around.
>>
>>19269791

what you can do
>the hermit
This break really is for the best. Do things for yourself, do things you love, and do take care of yourself. Your identity is not this one guy.

does he miss you
>ace of wands, five of swords
It's alright to have conflict, and he does miss you, and he's concerned about your mental state. You do have to try and be more yourself, but the conflict your relationship was causing was a little too much. This doesn't make you a bad person, and it means that you can renew your relationship again, but even better than before. Try going to counseling if you can,it's nice to have another perspective.
>>
File: BUB_on_phone_B_small_1024x1024.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BUB_on_phone_B_small_1024x1024.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>19270370
Uh, I didn't say I was confused I just didn't feel as if my life was as busy as you said. Thanks regardless!
>>
>>19269816

>eight of cups, nine of cups
You'll meet some people hat you find interesting. You'll see someone you think you know in passing, but you'll recognize them a bit too late. Have fun, anon friendo!
>>
>>19270370
Awe shucks! That's ok, have a great night.

>>19269741
Samuel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02rqQyMKGiU
Will I be accepted into the U.S. Coast Guard?
>>
>>19270429
Oh.
Ahhh sorry!!
>>
>>19270451
Check your e-mail once more. I hope my words and thoughts help you. And I wish you all the best.
>>
>>19269942

>queen of cups, nine of cups
Looks like it, dude! Likely with a good scholarship too. Have fun!
>>
>>19270215
>Something nice: the sky is beautiful no matter what part of the world you're in.
Ahh yes! I agree! There is a storm and it is divine! I also may be a bit scared hahahaha!
>Reading
MUUUUST BE LOOOOVE ON THE BRAINNNN!!
AH babe you just gotta be yourself. Duh... huehue
I saw a nice open heart shooting out green rays!
Also you feel like a great person. You feel wholesome and bright!
Lemme tell you this just be someone who he can really on. Be kind and empathetic.
That is how you get into peoples heart.
>>
>>19270486
*relly on
hahaha sorry
>>
>>19270470
Hey you amazing person who I love so much! I got your email!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
You are such a blessing to my life. I'd be so lost without you.
AHH!!! THANK YOU!
>>
>>19270486
>>Something nice: the sky is beautiful no matter what part of the world you're in.
>Ahh yes! I agree! There is a storm and it is divine! I also may be a bit scared hahahaha!
>>Reading
>MUUUUST BE LOOOOVE ON THE BRAINNNN!!
>AH babe you just gotta be yourself. Duh... huehue
>I saw a nice open heart shooting out green rays!
>Also you feel like a great person. You feel wholesome and bright!
>Lemme tell you this just be someone who he can really on. Be kind and empathetic.
>That is how you get into peoples heart.
ahhhhh

thank you!
>>
>>19270522
You are welcome, babe!!!!
I'm rooting for you!!!!
>>
>>19269741
Lumpy Kitten
https://youtu.be/_WGJhh2BEbA
Something I did years ago. Was I correct? Did I really fuck it all up? It's behind me now but I'm curious.. If I'm to be honest it felt right and natural, even if I lost my mind for a spell.
>>
>>19270372
Thank you. It's entirely possible this job isn't the thing for me either. I appreciate this, thank you
>>
>>19269741
Hi snek!
Can you give me a read?
Alexei
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o
Does she miss me? Should i forget everything about her and move on?
>>
>>19270521
Aww...

You've always been a blessing to everyone. We all love you here and we all care about you. Keep your chin up and look forward to a brighter future. You're a real sweetheart and I'm hoping for all your problems to pass swiftly from your life. <3
>>
>>19270395
Ahhhhhh!
That hit right in the kokoro
>>
>>19270582
is it a good or a bad thing?
>>
>>19270564
Thank you! You are the greatest mentor! Let me just respond to your email hella quick.
>>19270604
it's a good thing!!!
>>
>>19270582
Pic related
>>
>>19270613

^___^ yay!
>>
File: 1499133633620.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499133633620.png
228KB, 512x512px
Looking to trade.

Anyone willing to answer a a silly love read? would be much appreciated. I can scry in return.
>>
>>19270730

is that you, stray?
>>
File: 1442116043159.png (54KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1442116043159.png
54KB, 173x180px
>>19270744
What's a stray? Who's stray? Not me certainly :^)

But yeah its me even though i shouldn't be here., Got all messed up at a company picnic today and still a little boozed up from it so decided to make the most of my weekend and lurk here or something along those lines. need a read or something?
>>
>>19270757
>But yeah its me even though i shouldn't be here
blah blah you know you are always welcome here!
>>
>>19270757

i need a read, i was going to trade you but i'm not that good
>>
>>19270410
Thank you, anon. Sorry for not replying. My mom heard my voicemail and flew over to my place banging on my door. I don't think she has ever heard me cry. lol I'm going to do my best. I feel a lot better. I thought about some things. I have a plan for my future. It's little, but it's just enough, and I'm going to do my best to take care of that little light. I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1410855796788.jpg (2MB, 1950x2922px) Image search: [Google]
1410855796788.jpg
2MB, 1950x2922px
>>19270788
careful there, you might make me all feelsy with that kinda talk, :'^)

>>19270790
>but I'm not that good
It's okay neither am I :^)
What's your question anonichi?
>>
>>19270639
>>19270664
<3
I really love you guys
>>
>>19270808

hmm well i want to know if it's possible to be with him. it seems hopeless but i feel like there is a connection. how does he feel about me? call me diane
>>
>>19270808
Apologies!
I'm ridiculously emotional right now in a really good way. I wonder if the moon is full.
>>
File: 1466645492144.png (79KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1466645492144.png
79KB, 300x411px
>>19270817
someone nervous about making a step of finality. They prepared and even set out to culminate on just this moment, but somehow managed to find a moment of personal doubt just as it came up. A man dressed as a hunter with a bow and arrow stand over a deer he has wounded earlier. he's all out of arrows, and stand over the still living beast with a knife in hand. The shot it was hit with earlier was far from lethal but was debilitating enough to leave it writhing about on the ground unable to walk or run away. The hunter stands and wonders, hesitates almost, contemplating where he should go from here, it's one thing to kill from a distance, but to do the wetwork from up close is another thing. He wonders if he can really commit to such a thing, or even go through with it. Part of him feels responsible for this, the other demands to finish the job. He's torn, he set out to do something but his emotional state might prevent him from completing it fully or he has reservations about it when it comes up close and all too real when he must get his hands dirty to finish what he planned on or started.

Seems he enjoys the process of having things idealistically far and away and tend to be unsure when it's much closer of circumstances. IN regards to your question, I think he might enjoy being able to mess with the thought of it, but when it becomes a real possibility is going to have a hard time deciding if that's what he wants for him or even you.

tldr; commitment issues once things seem to become serious, it's easy enough to idealize things and he kind of enjoys that, but once reality sets in and he realizes just how real it all is with people's lives and emotions at stake, he has a much harder time moving forward or knowing that to do.

>>19270830
>Apologies!
Psssh no worries m80. s'all good. If anything it's just me overreacting to wandering back.
>I wonder if the moon is full
>emotional right now in a really good way.
Angel-chan confirmed for werewolf.
>>
>>19270857

well...i guess that answers my question. thank you
>>
>>19270857
>Angel-chan confirmed for werewolf.
Confirmed for being a fucking furry.
Bwahahha!
>>
>>19270857
hi I could ask a reading for a friend? Its love related
>>
File: 1463193063342.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
1463193063342.png
321KB, 652x712px
>>19270872
sorry m8 :^(

>>19270878
>she didn't deny it
3spooky5me
>>
File: 13bb53e5edf3f909.jpg (32KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
13bb53e5edf3f909.jpg
32KB, 500x483px
>>19270857
Are you around? Could you spare a poor, depressed fellow doggo a scry? :( I can trade.
>>
>>19270896

it's ok, i should have figured it would be negative. it's not like anything turns out well for me anyway
>>
File: 5064994733413c90997ccae93752ccc5.jpg (547KB, 1055x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5064994733413c90997ccae93752ccc5.jpg
547KB, 1055x1500px
>>19270895
>for a friend
Sure, whatever is your "friend's" question?

>>19270897
Yeah I can getcha m8, what's your question?

>>19270903
>it's not like anything turns out well for me anyway
you sound like me anonichi, that hurt. Try to hang in there m8, I believe in you, I sincerely hope it gets better and that you can smile again someday.
>>
File: 21.jpg (6KB, 195x144px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
6KB, 195x144px
>>19269830
So, no one readed me
Excuse me, I will go and cry in the corner
>>
File: tfw_I_still_like_naruto.jpg (106KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_I_still_like_naruto.jpg
106KB, 748x1069px
>>19270920
>Yeah I can getcha m8, what's your question?
This is my query:
>>19270297
Sorry it's so long. Also, if you have energy, could you tell me if I could mend things with that person I lost and have a romantic relationship again?
>>
>>19270920
can i get a general, friend?
:^)
>>
>>19270920
Actually it's really for my friend call him Wesley. where he will find his gf and how she is like
>>
Can someone buy me a game on Steam?
>>
>>19270946
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>19270949
Not really. But I thought I'd try. :^)
>>
File: 1498775037388.png (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498775037388.png
1MB, 800x450px
>>19270924
>this is my query
I think you meant this is my book :^) Lotta reading there for a doggo.

Seems like it'll, well, not gonna spare you the details or give you pity here, it's gonna suck until something changes, like really more of the same for the time being, if anything. The one saving grace in all of it that might actually be a curse if anything is that your way out or further down is through people, other people and the way they interact with you are your means by which you seem to assess your self worth. Not gonna say anything as to if that's a good, bad, or even natural way to live life, but the point is that overall your desire to feel accepted, and wanted by others is what drives this machine of loneliness and apathetic unbelonging. Sounds like shit tier "just b urself" advice, but make some legitimately good friends, like find people that will give you a reason to chat with and who look up to you, try to find people who respect and care for you legitimately. I know this is hard to do, but your problem is social rather than life circumstantial as I see it. It's more a matter of finding relatable people that you want in your life rather than your life being bad, more of an empty feeling of not having someone to share things with or someone to lean on when times are hard.

>>19270946
They sure can and that someone is you :^)

>>19270924
reword it so that it's one question then pretend to be someone else and post the second part, or just give me those two questions reworded, either way, and I'll pick it up. Post a cute anime girl while you're at it too :^)
>>
File: tumblr_on9ov2L0N21tiivhqo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on9ov2L0N21tiivhqo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19270977
Thanks. I just feel awful because I'm in this perpetual cycle of self-sabotage and my therapist and I have worked very hard but I don't seem like I'm getting much better other than there being a bit more time between episodes of self-sabotage. I feel awful that I've hurt the person I love. I want them back, but I'm at a loss there, too. I don't know what the right move is.
>>
>>19270989
>>19270977
Also did you have a query?
>>
>>19270931
but /div/ is already a general m8 :^) plot twist: you've already got one

You're going to eventually meet a challenge that at the time and to others seems near insurmountable, but that's the fun of it for you. Like a large iron door that says "go no further" you will scoff at such a notion and instead of seeign at a roadblock will take it as a challenge to be overcome, rather than a person who sees it as a stop, you'll see it as a chance to overcome what by all means should and would stop most people, but if you can do it the payoff will be legendary, you'll be a legend and someone people will talk about for years to come because of your exploits, or at least that's what you'll tell yourself in that battle with a seemingly impossible foe. Spoiler: you eventually win btw.

>>19270936
Alright Wesl- uh I mean Anonichi I'll get right on that in a sec.

>>19270946
Better at least be a decent game, got me all curious now, what are you looking to play m80?

>>19270992
Kind of, been wondering a bit about two things, if you have another question I'll read it since mine is kind of a two parter, but. What is it that people irl think of me? I'm curious why people seem to say I'm such a good person or a nice kid, but then end up feeling isolated and lonely most of the time. Be harsh doc, is there something wrong with me that keeps me from being socially happy or fufilled?
>>
File: 1445925131002.png (53KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1445925131002.png
53KB, 173x180px
>>19271019
>tfw forgot to post a pic
>>
>>19270896
Huehue im just a cute girl pretending to do readings just like everyone on /div/.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19270931
>>19271019
i have not met a challange of the sort but i will be on the look out
>>
File: 1491091397251.jpg (149KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
1491091397251.jpg
149KB, 800x781px
>>19271027
>Huehue im just a cute girl pretending to do readings just like everyone on /div/.
A cute werewolf girl!
I'm onto you,

>>19271032
post an animu gal, a nickname, and then state your business. I can getcha m8.
>>
>>19271019
>Page of Wands, Knight of Wands, Five of Wands, Page of Cups, Eight of Pentacles
There really isn't anything wrong with you, friend. I mean, not terribly so. I pulled Ten of Swords, which I think may indicate an inherent sense of dread that, even if people see through it, it still pushes them away. The thing is, people are both sincere and insincere at the same time, if that makes sense. Yes, they mean it when they say they think you're a good person and a nice kid, but....how should I put it? Rick and Morty put it best:
No one wants homeless people to be homeless, but are you going to go build them a house?
It's not exactly what was said, but pretty damn close. The principle is about the same.
>Strength, Queen of Wands, Three of Wands
My dude, you lack the same things we all want. We all want to be strong, successful, have an amazing bae, and awesome friends. Ironically, these things are what are keeping you from being fulfilled, but you won't find them unless you do something about them. I know it sucks, especially if you've been trying for a long time. The only thing I can tell you about that is to just keep trying. It's possible for you to have those things, but it's going to take time. Something I sense like things just falling into place after getting other areas of your life together. Take baby steps if you have to. After all, change takes time.
Just watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

If you want to read for me again, something more specific on the love of my life. I have so many amazing memories with this person, and we both have/had so much invested in each other. I love this person with every ounce of my being, but I know they're hurting. I just need to know if I can save things between us. Is there hope to resurrect this love? Even through all the mistakes I've made. Do they believe I can change, or will they come to believe that I can change and that there is hope for us?
>>
File: animu_girl_by_kur58-d5aoaxx.jpg (94KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
animu_girl_by_kur58-d5aoaxx.jpg
94KB, 900x700px
>>19271051
Blonde Carpet
My query is if Natasha is busy or if she is just ignoring me
>>
File: 1450027880911.png (264KB, 777x611px) Image search: [Google]
1450027880911.png
264KB, 777x611px
>>19270936
"Wesley" will meet his next gal pal in a setting of either home or school, but not his house. More of the feeling of being somewhere foreign and as a guest but belonging there. Both of them have that tone actually. But his gal will be a kind of shorter gal, skinny but not hungry skeleton mode, really just more of a petite gal with a slender build, Like a a/b cup at best and long straight brown hair. She's a little basic seeming at first and will chat a lot about inane things like whatever sites the kids are into these days, but beyond that she's surprisingly solid, she has a lot of interest in someday being a mother and homeowner and loves the idea of hosting parties in a nice home. She has green eyes and likes tight fitting clothing that leaves a lot of skin exposed, either that of it's summer where she's at so shorts and tank tops are fashionable at the moment.
>>
>>19271067
>tfw multiple readers already told you she was going to break your heart
>>
>>19271082
>Drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
Don't fuck with me like this, Stray.
>>
File: Kyoko.jpg (103KB, 472x681px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko.jpg
103KB, 472x681px
Ok, I'm gonna rewrite ^^
>Alexa
>18
>Welp, lately I have been wondering if I should try and study medicine at university A or B, kinda curious about how my sexual, love and general life looks in the future.
>Sorry if it is too general.
>Here, this is my waifu acting <3
>>
>>19271085
What are you talking about? I haven't be on div in weeks
>>
>>19270977
Sorry, forgot to tag, my post is the one with the image of a blonde girl.
>>
>>19271051
Good to see you back Stray
I know how hard is to leave this place
How have you been? What brought you back here?
>>
>>19271051
>mfw the moon is actually full.
Ahhhhh fuck!!
>>
>>19271082
>More of the feeling of being somewhere foreign and as a guest but belonging there.
like an academic travel?he wil meet her in his actual country?
>>
>>19271124
Do you have Discord? I'd like to talk to you
>>
>>19271138
To be honest I don't have a discord. And I really don't know much about these cool technological things anon sorry.
>>
>>19271153
Where can I reach you?
>>
File: 1452539446515.jpg (2MB, 1919x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1452539446515.jpg
2MB, 1919x2688px
>>19271059
This one hurt m8, it was a vison of pure childlike innocence being robbed by circumstances, like the joy a kid feels from something so siple and ragile as a baloon, it doesn't mean a thing really and it's like 3 cents worth of materials and helium, but it brings such a smile when it's around. Pop it or let it float away and the sadness that results from the loss of something so simple is pretty heartwrenching isn't it? That's the feeling this read gave me, something precious or likes that is simple being gone or taken away. Like a child who lost a stuffed animal that was irreplaceable. If stray had a heart it's be breaking right now, this one was rough to see m8, like a primal vision of coming to accept loss at an early age, tears welling up in theri eyes but still trying to stay composed and strong.

The idea of wanting something back that may already be lost of gone and hurting because of it.

>>19271124
>moon is actually full.
>Ahhhhh Fuck!!
I knew it. If you think about it the best place for a werewolf to post would be on /x/ everyone would just write it off as a nother LARPer, well played, Angel-kouhai, well played.

>>19271157
>tfw no one is this thirsty to talk to Stray :^(

>>19271101
been busy and alright, only back because I had an excuse to drink today even though I'm supposed to be cutting back and be more behaved with that. Been an odd mix of just fine again, and wonering about the social links people forme. Just back on a whim and becasue I've been drinking a bit, don't expect me to make a hait of it or anything. How're you tonight anonichi?
>>
File: 1425080861245.jpg (26KB, 414x510px) Image search: [Google]
1425080861245.jpg
26KB, 414x510px
>>19271067
Oddly a little of both, she's got some stuff going on and as a result would really rather not deal with all that drama right now, kind of like when you get home from a day of work and all you really want to do is slack off a bit and do nothing, Its that feeling or tone, like being free but tied down with the desire to do nothing. Busy doing nothing I guess, but only because everything has been hectic and draining lately, if that makes sense. The feeling of exhaustion or finally having a moment after things have been a real mess and wanting to cherish it by just doing nothing at all.

>>19271088
>Don't fuck with me like this, Stray.
What's wrong with Drive m8?
>>
>>19271169
I'm not well desu but can't drink my sorrows away and leave this place for good. Forming bonds is wonderful with the right person but there's always a common ground that binds them for better or worse. I have to reply to your email tho. Been overly distracted and busy, sorry.
>>
>>19271169
>The idea of wanting something back that may already be lost of gone and hurting because of it.
I guess it's hopeless then. I can bare to spend some time apart, give them time to think and heal, but to live the rest of my life without their love? I can't. I won't do it.
>>
File: 1489345083263.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489345083263.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
>>19271181
>>
File: 1445838792099.jpg (163KB, 779x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445838792099.jpg
163KB, 779x1000px
>>19271090
>rewrite
>just copy pastas the original post
y-you too

Go for B undoubtedly, it's a bit less prestigious seeming at first but it's well worth the more personal aspect and overall better teaching style they offer. Gives a better educational experience because of that. Better teachers and a higher pass rate than at A, while it may be a bit nicer, it 's gonna be unessicarlity rough and the classes feel sterile and unhelpful overall at A, B has a more human touch to it, way worth it if you ask me.

>sexual, love and general
So like 3 more reads? :^)

Justa general overall look at those, but sexual is looking a bit lacking at first that will take off and explode all of a sudden leading to a lot of potential and overall satisfaction with it, try not to stress about it, love is a bit more difficult as it seems like a series of flings or short terms relations with not a lot of consistency but the hope for it still holds out. General, well albeit a bit rough or stressful, but lie the positive kind of stress that is like pressure to do well that motivates sucess or one to keep up the good work.

>>19271135
most likely in country, more like a small excursion away from mother base, like an outing to a home away from home type of deal.
>>
File: 1499634312562.jpg (60KB, 546x840px) Image search: [Google]
1499634312562.jpg
60KB, 546x840px
>>19271204
a general please
Kirin
>>
File: 1446749279331.png (272KB, 540x799px) Image search: [Google]
1446749279331.png
272KB, 540x799px
>>19271184
>I'm not well desu
sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better, let me know if I can help or if you need a read or something.

No worries about the e-mail. I hardly have many people who write and am a bit of a recluse already so I don't stress much about not hearing from people for a while, just do things at your own pace. Looking forward to you writing, hope everything is alright anonichi.

>leave this place for good
You and me both, I really have to quit this place, but then I heard it's apparently mostly cute girls and well, you know how that goes. :^)

>>19271203
Glad we got the same thing out of that film. Weird existentially absurd message where I least expected it when watching that movie the first time.

>>19271196
It's not a death sentence for the relationship but rather one of potential for it, ask yourself what kind of relationship you have, a baloon like one where you're at an arms length and flighty, or a stuffed animal one where you're soft and close, people will give up on a ballon run away, but leave a stuffed animal somewhere and trust me the number of calls and voyages back to reclaim that one special peice of stuffing and cloth is unbelievable. It's a loss but the potential to reclaim it might still be there depending on the value the relationship holds in her mind.
>>
>>19271169
Not that thirsty, it's just a personal matter I don't want to expose here
>>
>>19271229
Email me
[email protected]
>>
>>19271169
Nuuuuuu
I am a LARPer! I promise! ! !
>>
>>19271227
>It's a loss but the potential to reclaim it might still be there depending on the value the relationship holds in her mind.
They seem like they're at their bitter end. I don't know. We came back from the grave once, but I don't know if they'll want to try again.
If you want to trade again, could you tell me what they think about my potential to change, do they believe I have the potential to change? That has been the biggest thing about our relationship.
>>
>>19271235
Thank you
>>
>>19271204
Thank you, sorry for the copy paste.
>>
>>19271251
>>
File: Setsu.jpg (305KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Setsu.jpg
305KB, 800x1177px
>>19271204
As a thank you <3
>>
>>19271227
I'm not a cute girl, just an old ragged cat being tossed aside...

I'd like a reading in fact but I have no idea what exactly ask, my mind is a mess and I have no emotional stability at this moment to offer you something in return...

I guess the only way for me to leave this place is to cut my internet access
>>
File: 1442271938636.jpg (44KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1442271938636.jpg
44KB, 500x486px
>>19271229
Just giving you shit m8, like I'm the last person to be criticizing people for chatting up qts, it's fun ain't it?

Hope that personal matter of yours gets resolved though, sounds dramatic and like it's weighing you down brother.

>>19271222
cute pic and nice trips.

A time where it all seems to fall in place more by chance or skill, it's hard to tell but it's the idea of being the kind of person that puts in work or is really killing it without even knowing it and gaining respect and renown without even trying, a natural style and sense of benificial thoughts that just kind of shows up and makes the magic happen. You'll be modest about it all since you might not even be aware of it until someone mentions it, but when they do try not to let it get to your head, oddly enough the message here is keep up the good work, you're already doing good work and making more of a difference than you could know. Just keep doing what you're doing and cruising along, because it's working m8.

>>19271245
>just a LARPer
Haha me too, it's not like I"m an actual dog who learned to use the internet or anything. Just a normal human doing everyday human things. I feel ya on that one m8. I see you're pretty human, I'm quite human myself :^)

>>19271318
>I'm not a cute girl, just an old ragged cat being tossed aside...
Implying that line of thought isn't what makes you cute,
You sound like me m8, "I-i'm not a good person I'm just a silly Stray who nobody wants stop being nice to me" :^(

>something in return
I never really need anything in return, stray is unconditional overall, if you come up with a question feel free to ask, i'd be more than happy to help if I can.

>>19271270
noice, appreciate the thank you gift anonichi.
>>
>>19271227
Sally
what does m feel towards me?
>>
File: 1442116675878.jpg (191KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
1442116675878.jpg
191KB, 640x680px
>>19271247
They don't really seem to think so but hope for it, it's complicated. The hope it can happen but somehow think it's set, and even if the change does happen the past will define the overall reaction to it, kind of like having an impression of someone that runs a long way back, that initial impression will be hard to overwrite. They have a set idea of who you are as a person, and while it can change it's gonna take a lot for them to throw out that old impression. Kind of like having an old ancient tablet carved in stone and a modern piece of paper with some info on in, while the paper may be more updated and on par, it's easy to refer back to history and the value of such a thing and give that more credence.

kind of a weird question to ask in return but, Am I delusional in hoping for what I'm hoping to make happen given my life circumstances and overall situation? to be more concise, will I make that dream happen or is it just hopeful thinking?
>>
File: 1499665601133.jpg (117KB, 1055x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499665601133.jpg
117KB, 1055x1000px
>>19271326
ty
>>
File: Treated_like_a_god.jpg (532KB, 1076x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Treated_like_a_god.jpg
532KB, 1076x1230px
>>19271326
At least people are nice to you, Stray
I guess they like dogs better than cats
And I'm your cat sister, remember?
I think people see me as god, pic related

Just give me something good, brother, something that can bring a smile back or dry my tears away.
>>
File: 1468027041714.jpg (238KB, 1417x901px) Image search: [Google]
1468027041714.jpg
238KB, 1417x901px
>>19271327
Oh no looks like my magical mumbo jumbo powers tell me m is a dork and that you'd be a lot happier with a strange reader from /x/, not sure where you'd meet someone like that though :^)

obligatory sass aside, M has a sense of duty about it all andwhile they may take you for granted overall they still have a hope that yu'll stick around. More of the type of person to make you run a gauntlet and test you time and time again to see if you're worth it, they might be a bit harsh or tough, but it's only because they care in some regard. They learnd to express care in the fore of being tough or joking with people to toughen them up it's weird and often hard to tell if they're doing it because they actually care or if they're just being a dick, but they're not a bad person overall, just a bit misguided in how to go about it all if anything really. Might be worth a try, but if the training or treatment gets too harsh there's no shame in dropping out. Find what works for you, you;'ll both be happier that way I promise.
>>
>>19271204
Amirello
What does my friend circle feel about me?
>>
>>19271339
Sigh. Why am I not surprised? I don't know if I can ever let go of this person. I can try, but I know I'm the long-run I'll always have this sparkle of hope that'll cause me immeasure pain. Thank you for the read.

>Two of Wands, Knight of Wands, King of Wands, Three of Cups, Nine of Pentacles
Think of this like calculus. When you solve a problem in calculus, it's divided in two parts: the first part is setting up the problem (the actual calculus part) and the other part is solving it (the algebra part). Some people are good at algebra and bad at calculus; some people are good at calculus and bad at algebra--that's sort of besides the point, but has its place in the overall read.
Anyways, you've got to approach this dream like a calculus problem. You've got to set yourself up for success. Get all your ducks in a row, set things up so you can start towards your goal, then set in solving the problem. It's multifaceted and not as simple as just someday achieving it and/or it just happening.
And I know you said you've had issues with this, but you need people in your life that will help you achieve this goal. Achieving this goal will be an exercise in cleverness and patience.
>>
>>19271326
Anteater
What happens between my crush and I this month?
>>
>>19271204http://www.angelfire.com/me3/DKD/fbpage/tohru.html
I was wondering why this person I see often is bullying me. She likes to insert passive-aggressive slights aimed at me in our conversation whenever we talk. At first it was just a bit here and there but it's gotten rather pointed lately. I've always been really sensitive to criticism and it's really taking a toll on my sense of self.
>>
Willing to do some readings. Would also like to receive one.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>19271345
>At least people are nice to you, Stray
yeah because of the same reason of the pic you posted. It's just cuz I read for them and give them life advice and sass, otherwise I'd be pretty overall reviled for being a dorky animu posting perv and weirdo :^)

>They like dogs more than cats,
nah m8 we're deep in cat country here, if anything I'm surprised people are willing to pet this old dog from time to time.

>something that can bring a smile back
I mean I'd jokingly hit on you since that's normally what I default to but that usually has the opposite effect :^)

For what it's worth you have my e-mail, I rarely chat with people or keep them close, you're one of the few I decided to stay in contact with so that's something isn't it? You passed my test of good person I want to have in my life so that's a plus. isn't it? Shoot me an e-mail and we'll chat m80. Got some stuff to say that I don't want people to see here and get the impression or anything.

>>19271359
>think of this like calculus
stopped reading there, so it means I'll get confused and fail? :^) Just sassin you m8, thanks for the read, good stuff and i'll be sure to think that over. Thanks for that nd I hope you can overcome your problems with patience and knowledge as well, best of luck friendo.

>>19271375
Thothykins~ It's been a while m8, will totally read for ya man, you were a big influence on me and I kinda owe you one anyway, what' on your mind m8?
>>
>>19271375
Hello there, lad. I can scry for you, specific query preferred. What kind of occult query are you in the mood to read?
>>
>>19271375
I can do a trade.
A love reading for me please. I love someone. I just want to know how things will be with them for the rest of the year.
>>
trading
>>
File: 1497330868458.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497330868458.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>19271340
and thank you for the cute pic. fucken saved m8.

>>19271356
They're more or less indiffernet, overall average, some think more highly of you others a bit lesser and are annoyed by you, it balances out overall though, like slightly positive overall, They think you have some pretty sepcific interests and ideas that are splitting or controversial but enjoy your company overall and have a general sense of enjoyment of having you around, then again maybe they really don't think too much about it, you just "are" and "belong" there, try not to overthink it since apparently they don't either.
>>
>>19271381
Thanks Stray-kun
I'll send you a reply and try to get some sleep, it's past bedtime, I appreciate your kindness.
Have this cate cute
Gnite
>>
>>19271400
are you still doing new readings? if so what do you need?
>>
>>19271326
Really glad you liked the pic ^^
>>
File: 1411799474625.gif (378KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1411799474625.gif
378KB, 480x270px
>>19271368
Not too much overall you'll repeat the same dance you have time and time again. A sense of repetition and overall closeness while remaining distant as strictly dance partners. Not to say it isn't a good sign or anything, but just that in terms of this month it'll seem like you have the scene on repeat, things will be the same old same old for a while, same shit different day is the mantra or motto for this time. Just hope it's going well or bearable now, it'll make this period of repetitiveness a bit easier to cope with if that's the case. Just expect the typical or same kind of thing that it's been going. Sorry I don;t have anything more fun to report, but sometimes life is like that you know?

>>19271428
Nighty night friendo~
Really more of a dog person, but even I have to admit that cat pic is pretty cute. Look forward to chatting with you and hope everything is alright.

>>19271431
name/nickname question and a pic of big fat animu tats. last one is optional, technically all I really need is your question, but where's the fun in that? Fire away anonichi, what's on your mind tonight?
>>
>>19271381
Nothing in particular! Let's just see what comes up. I'll cross reference you with the other anon, and see what happens.

>>19271385
Scry for me my life as it is right now. Am I progressing? What should I look out for? Broad, but hopefully doable.

Any occult question you have works fine!

>>19271395
I'll start your reading now then. Don't worry about trading, two kind readers are enough.
>>
>>19271375
Can you do a reading for me?
>>
File: 20170709_235647.png (835KB, 719x894px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_235647.png
835KB, 719x894px
>>19271400
I have a few occult queries.
Avery
Will I achieve any tangible, effective results? Would the outcome look better if I do not stoop to that level? If I get the go signal on the previous two, what type of method should I employ to up my chances?
>>
>>19271447
>don't worry about trading
Thanks. Much anticipation about getting a reading from the great Thoth.
>>
>>19271438
Hello

Everything is crazy right now.

Can i get a general reading on the next couple of weeks?
>>
>>19271438
haha well i wonder if you was the one who read me before last month , anyway im jan i wanted a reading on my love life bc wow dead and my friendship with jojo if thsts tooooo much srry but thank youuu
>>
>>19271438
Alyssa
Can I have a love reading? I have someone, it's complicated, I think he's into somebody else
>>
File: 1452620084232.jpg (225KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1452620084232.jpg
225KB, 550x733px
>>19271371
>getting bullied by a girl
and this is an issue why? :^)

She's doing it because she wants to be your friend, if it's getting to be too much let her know and she'll actually surprisingly tone it down a bit. She's just used to shit talking as a way of showing affection and does it particularly to you since she has a feeling you're tough enough to take it. It's not meant to be hurtful overall, but more of a test. If anything try slinging it back at her in a playful manner, bring the heat and sass right back to her and see how that plays out, it might solve things in terms of not feeling so bad about it if you can do the same right back and she'll be okay with it, and if she gets offended by it then you have an in to explain why her actions are just as hurtful to you. Read suggests that you give her a taste of her own sassy medicine for better or for worse.

>>19271447
>I'll cross reference you with the other anon, and see what happens.
Sounds fun, but anonichi is gonna steal my thunder and make me look like a fool or something by being far more on par than I could ever be. :^)
>>
>>19271438
Lisa

How does losing the v card go
>>
File: 1427396472893.jpg (833KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427396472893.jpg
833KB, 1280x1024px
>>19271467
>friendship with jojo
Pretty sure i sassed you about this so it's entirely possible, but can;t honestly say with full certainly if that was me who read that or not.

>>19271454
Tangibility will be difficult to gauge at first and it'll feel like it was a bust if anything at first but it'll certainly become pertinent and prove that it worked as you walk away from it thinking it was a failed project. Don't cut corners or drop standards, be almost autistic or far too demanding about making sure procedures and practices are done correctly and in accordance to protocol, like perfectionism levels of making it all go right here, and it'll work like a charm, stick with classic well proven and tried methods, they may be a bit old school or seen as outdated and more work than needed but you can't argue with results like that, stick to a classic well tried method follow it to a T and don't let the initial doubt get to you after it's all said and done and it should be well worth the time and effort put in.

What kinda project you after btw?
>inb4 it's a "stray helps anonichi sell their soul for weird powers" episiode or something.
>>
>>19271395
>>19271461
The current situation shows the 8 of Cups, supported by the 9 of Pentacles and the 4 of Swords. A sad departure; distance put between you and the one in question. And now you're at a time of rest. Money comes into the play somewhere; but right now it seems as though your material gains are rising proportionally to your relationship's fall.

The future, if unchanged, shows the 9 of Cups supported by the 10 of Wands and the 8 of Swords. A dangerous path. One where, while you manage to keep control of what you want, emotionally, you're over-extending yourself. The 10 of Wands speaks of a fire out of control; consuming what it can to keep itself alive. Over consumption. Know when enough is enough. This future is the path you follow now. The 8 of Swords shows the mental anguish this would cause.

The alternate future shows the 7 of Swords, supported by the High Priestess and the 3 of Swords. Here, a loss is accepted. One cuts their losses, and moves on. This is a decision of the logical mind, and not the emotional one, as symbolized by the presence of swords, and lack of cups. The High Priestess shows the almost spiritual maturity this brings out in you.

The psychological reflection on the situation shows the Ace of Pentacles, supported by the Page of Cups and 10 of Pentacles. This harkens back to the start of the reading, which brought a vision of material luck. I think you're missing the forest for the trees-- you're missing an opportunity, because you're so focused on this captivation around you, as symbolized by the Page of Cups.

cont.
>>
File: TW1.jpg (280KB, 900x1251px) Image search: [Google]
TW1.jpg
280KB, 900x1251px
>>19271438
Asking for a friend
>Fer
>Will the career I want to pick (Law) make me unhappy in the future?
>>
>>19271489
>>19271395
The fate section shows the 6 of Swords supported by the Devil and the 5 of Wands. This section represents not only fate, but the past itself; as we cannot change it. Here I see considerable effort to achieve and end result-- an effort that at times could be considered selfish and immoral. Strife was involved, and while the effort involved a passion-borne motivation, it was not blind to logic because of the passion. They worked together. Probably an element of guilt to this.

Get me some feedback on this.

The overall reading indicates that you can definitely get back what you feel you've lost, but it'd be more of a prison, with you the jailer, than anything else. My best advice is to move on, see the opportunity around you.
>>
>>19271474
Nah. Don't write yourself off. Perhaps you'll bring forth a different aspect of my life I need to know with your own reading!
>>
>>19271375
can I have a love reading between me and the man I love?
>>
>>19271487
eh probably not but even then that just questions i was wondering,it would had been very ironic if you did through lol
>>
File: IMG_20170710_001504.jpg (64KB, 689x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_001504.jpg
64KB, 689x974px
>>19271487
>What kinda project you after btw?
It's a bit petty and has to do with rebounding whatever's being thrown at me. I know I should just leave it alone but I can't help but poke back when I get jabbed. Anyway, thanks.
>>
File: 1498551819865.jpg (278KB, 350x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1498551819865.jpg
278KB, 350x1218px
>>19271462
expect a bit of family drama to pop up that will seem silly to you, but dead serious to whoever drops it one you. A great deal of expectation and overall demand that you'll probably see as needy or unessicary, but one that they will consider of the untmost importance. One of those werid moments where you wonder if it's worth giving in to it and sating the needs of someone since it's such a simple thing to do, but also worry that'll it'll set a precident or make it reaffirm the "seriousness" of it all rather than force that person to realize it wasn't really much of a big deal in the first place. Kind of a
strange catch 22 or dilemma revolving around a person's personal interpretation of what constitutes a serious issue.

>>19271471
>I have someone
>I think he's into somebody else
So then you really don't have them now do you? :^(

Weird read, but two people attend a formal gala or dance type event, they guy is all sweaty and awkward about it and ends up knowing way too many other friends and people at the event and to avoid awkward interactions with his date, chats up his homies and ends up dancing with a bunch of other gals, that are "just friends" throughout the night he never actually dances with the gal he brought and feels it wasa good night, but his date is pissed. On the way back he asks if she wants to stop somewhere for food or something and she cuts him one of those real short "no I just want to go home". He assumes she's just tired after such a good night and drops her off content with himself and the night not knowing he kinda dropped the ball on making her feel special or wanted here. It's a twofold problem here, one part was him being a dork and not realizing her needs, the other part being her not addressing the issue or making her needs known, basically both sides fell shrot a bit, but only one hada good time in it all but only due to ignorant bliss.
>>
>>19271447
>Broad, but hopefully doable.
Egh, okay, this is going to be interesting and probably a jumbled mess without a theme, but...

I start with a scene of a man walking down a dimly-lit corridor, quiet with his footsteps echoing. It looks like an office building, with no windows for the offices.

He comes to a door to his left and opens it. Inside is a woman sitting behind a desk and holding a baby. She has dark straight hair, as does the baby. The man steps to the desk and leaves his keys on it, then exits the office.

He looks to his right, back where he came from, and he sees it's a black void, nothing there. He looks to his left, and none of the office doors catch his attention, so he walks towards the end of the hallway, noticing a symbol painted on the wall. He keeps waking towards the symbol, but it remains just as fuzzy as when he saw it from a distance.

At the end of the hallway, he notices another hallway leading to the left, but it is pitch black and narrow, less than 2 meters wide. He looks back towards the door he entered, notices his keys on the doorknob, and looks bank and forth continuously. He looks up at the dim light above him and sees a bat fly from it to the end of the hallway where he was in the very beginning. He then notices a large monstrous figure coming from there, and he sprints to the door with the key on the knob, opens it, and shuts the door behind him, bracing it closed with his body.

The woman at the desk looks at him with a surprised look on her face (I think, she looks Asian, and I can't read their expressions ad well), and the baby fusses quietly. He has a brief look of annoyance on his face and puts his keys on the desk again, then exits the room.
(cont)
>>
>>19271375
wow... u are good at interpreting! i can trade u... can i have a love reading for the rest of the year? i am single female
>>
>>19271489
>A sad departure; distance put between you and the one in question.
Yes.
>Money comes into the play somewhere; but right now it seems as though your material gains are rising proportionally to your relationship's fall.
Not quite as fast as the relationship's fall, but I'm going to need to increase my income here to make up for the gap my partner left.
>you're over-extending yourself. The 10 of Wands speaks of a fire out of control; consuming what it can to keep itself alive. Over consumption. Know when enough is enough. This future is the path you follow now. The 8 of Swords shows the mental anguish this would cause.
Yeah. It's a long, dark road...trying to restore someone's trust in you. I want it to happen. They're important to me. I wish I could see the bigger picture more often because it would have prevented any of this from happening--I wouldn't have been so restless and driving away a good partner.
>a loss is accepted
Considering this now. I just don't trust that I could go through with it. I'm just toying with the idea, as I see what the coming weeks bring, but I may not have a choice.
>which brought a vision of material luck
I'm certainly not having it now. I could use some.
>Strife was involved
A lot, mostly my fault. I wish I could not do this.
>and while the effort involved a passion-borne motivation, it was not blind to logic because of the passion.
I'm not sure what to say about this. It's true, no doubt. Just still wrapping my mind around it. It sucks.
>Probably an element of guilt to this.
Oh, you could tell? lol
>The overall reading indicates that you can definitely get back what you feel you've lost, but it'd be more of a prison, with you the jailer
Sigh....I just keep having this idea that I can take baby steps with this person; restore their faith and vision in me and have a future together. It'll feel like prison if I stay, but if I go I'll always have this spark of hope in me that will cause me great pain. They're just the
cont...
>>
>>19271537
(cont)
Well then. To me, the overall theme is about a mental restructuring of your tendencies towards adventurous mentality. The woman and child were the first place he stopped, and he left his keys there, meaning this was something important to him, something worth conserving, and something he doesn't want to leave. He was "parking" himself in that reality.

The darkness at the origin point says that there is no going back. Whatever is being represented by that woman and child is Point 0 now, the hallway starts there.

What I found interesting was the symbol, and how it remained fuzzy no matter how close he got to it. He followed it out of intrigue and curiosity, but his curiousity was never sated, no matter how far he followed it. It remained a blur, essentially an illusion. Still, it led to another point of curiosity, the pitch black narrow hallway. Having realized he chased an illusion, he is less apt to follow another curiosity.

The keys on the doorknob outside the office serve as a visual reminder of where he should be. Having ventured that far, a threat can show up, and it shows up by virtue of where he has ventured, for the bat that roused the monster was right above him. The threat reminds him of where he needs to be, but he still leaves the office at the end once it is secured from danger. Curious, right?
>>
>>19271540
cont...
kind of partner that, sure, eventually you numb and move on from them. All out of tears, etc., but you never really stop loving them.
>>
>>19271531
I don't understand, sorry... This means he thinks everything is fine and I'm neglected?
>>
>>19271531
Thank you,

The craziness that's going on rn is definitely family drama.

Everything is just so confusing. Thanks again and have a good night. :)
>>
>>19271540
>>19271545
Sorry anon. I hope things get better. Keep an eye out for opportunity during this time. I'm certain it will present itself.
>>
File: 1418103640892.png (686KB, 867x984px) Image search: [Google]
1418103640892.png
686KB, 867x984px
>>19271528
>,it would had been very ironic if you did through lol
Okay now you have me all curious, story time me up m8. Why would it be ironic if I was the one that read it?

>>19271530
>posts a cake
No, thank you for your good taste anonichi. Hope your project goes well whatever it is you're up to.

>>19271481
well i mean you're talking to me already so it seems like you're on the right path to making that go well :^)

sass aside, you're one of the people who will have a good experience with it and I see you sticking long term with the person who trades you V cards, that is to say it'll be awkward two virgin sex but it'll be kinda nice because of that. You'll both stick around and be the kind of couple that laughs it off a few years down the road, but still kind of wonder how it is people still talk about losing their virginity to some stranger a long time ago before finding the one they settled down with. It's gonna be fairly soon, no more than 2 or 3 years at most, probably within the year to give a fairly loose estimate, but it'll be one of those things that just sort of happens without plans for it.

>>19271547
>neglected
Might not go that far, but more that his personal problems seems to keep him from realizing you have needs and desires too
More of a blissful ignorance or lack of insight that keep him from trying harder when he probably should.
>>
>>19271553
oh ok, I understand now, thank you
>>
>>19271537
>>19271542
If you didn't know my wife was asian, then congrats. I figured you were BV, in which case, you'd know this, but if not; then great job on that detail in particular.

Overall, totally solid reading. I'm saving it to reflect on it later.
I won't go into detail on all the accuracies-- but it was very accurate.

Again, if you don't know anything about me personally, I'm 20000% impressed. If you know my personal life, I'm still pretty impressed.

If you could confirm/deny what you know about me, that'd be awesome. I'm just curious to see if any personal knowledge played into the reading.

Good shit, anon.
Can I read for you?
>>
>>19271553
Thank u stray im the 3rd can u c his appearance
>>
File: IMG_4398.jpg (47KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4398.jpg
47KB, 403x403px
>>19271553
i asked for a srcy about a month ago for when will i see jojo again and they said in a period of three months or 3 weeks but sooner rather then later and it would be spontaneous ,fast forward to now i met up with him again saturday spent the night and now im home lool
I was just popping back up into this thread to see what's else was gonna be for me and him
>>
>>19271550
ty
>>
>>19271537
>>19271542
Now, if that makes sense,

>>19271447
>Any occult question
Take your pick from any of these three:
>Best way to locate and defeat the "gamemaster"/trickster spirit
>Any remaining threats I have to my current project
>How to use the magical object I won
The thing with the trickster spirit is most urgent, but I wanted to give you options.

>>19271560
Truth be told, I haven't kept up with the personal lives of other readers for almost two years now. Last time we talked, you were single. I wasn't even sure you were married until I scried your future children recently, haha. Good to see you, though.
>>
File: 1499059284489.png (430KB, 800x839px) Image search: [Google]
1499059284489.png
430KB, 800x839px
>>19271493
>for a friend
Uh huh, i believe you m8 :^)
Busy and stressed but not unhappy, a lot of demand and almost like you, i mean your friend, will have no free time but still enjoy the work and not to mention the pay is damn good. It'll bo one of htose places where you'll have to work up the ranks and really bust your ass to prove yourself when you're still starting out, but it;ll be well worth the effort and grant opportunity to really make a difference in people's lives even if they don;t see it much that way or appreciate what it is that job lets you do for them. All in all seems worth it granted they have the consitution to deal with that kind of stress and hard work.

>>19271570
>read turned out true
Yep was definitely me then :^)
Still have no idea for realsies though, glad you have a good experience with that though, sounds like a fun time and overall well that it turned out, good on ya m8.

>>19271562
>can u c his appearance?
Yep every time I look in the mirror :^)

jokes aside, short brown hair and a lot of facial hair, reminds me of a sterotypical hipster and someone trying to be manlier than he probably is. his facial hair and head hair don't match colour either suggesting he dyes one or has some weird genetic thing going on. But hopefully he's a nice dude even if I personally think he looks a bit like a tool. He's decently built and probably works out occasionally, wears shades almost religiously and shirts a size too small to show of his "gains" a little egotistical and pretentious but not really in a too bad of a way.
>>
>>19271583
Urgent it is, then.

Reading on the trickster spirit.

The i-ching reads:

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy.
They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity.
The ruler himself did not travel.

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

Pulling a few cards, the tarot agrees. You need to retreat and hold steady in your place of rest, whether it's literal or metaphorical. Otherwise, you'll be continually confused and lost. The Moon was pulled for that interpretation, along with the 7 of swords.

With the i-ching's indication of the seasonal nature of the issue, I would suspect that this spirit's power wanes as time goes by. By waiting it out, you starve the spirit of its sustenance. Your best bet is to rest, build yourself up, and strike when it's waned.

Does that make any sense regarding the situation?
>>
Trading:
Is my need to interact with M over? Does she required anything else from me?
>>
>>19271584
hey stray. i'm glad you're still around. i'd miss you too much if you left.
can you scry the appearance of my next lover?
>>
>>19270989
what anime is this from?
>>
>>19271637
Naruto Shippuden, when Naruto and Hinata get married after the fourth ninja war.
>>
File: 1431962850007.jpg (72KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1431962850007.jpg
72KB, 450x484px
>>19271622
It's pretty over m8. It died a while back and overall becmae a test of instrumentality, you both have uses for one another but ulitmately if emotion is the key to what you're seeking out of this it's best to move on from it. They're willing to interact more with you but it's only because it'd be useful to do so for a minimal cost to them. It's a bit harsh to say but ultimately all they care for is the betterment of their own self, you were never really anything more than that to them. Try not to fall back into that scheme if you can avoid it and work towards a healthier sense of relationship or personal interaction instead if you can.
>>
>>19271622
Three of Wands, Ace of Wands (r), Queen of Wands, Seven of Swords

There's not enough energy or enthusiasm left between you and M to keep things going. Your love interest admires you, but no longer feels anything romantic towards you. She just admires you as a person. Sure, you could try to kick start things back between the two of you but why try and sail a sinking ship when you know the outcome? You will be met with constant trickery and deceit. It seems that your ship with M has sailed, I am sorry anon.

Can I have a love reading for the rest of summer? Single
>>
>>19271643
Oh darn thank you
PRetty animation but I'm not about that Naruto life
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>19271654
>>
File: 1430549593596.jpg (353KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1430549593596.jpg
353KB, 992x1404px
>>19271634
>glad you're still around
I'm not m8, should have quit this place for good but came wandering back because I was lonely, not a good sign m80.

Will read it but not feeling too great right now, was actually just about to crash but I'll getcha on that read, just give me a nickname and a cute anime pic and I'll do it. Or just the nickname if thats all you feel up to really.
>>
>>19271647
>>19271646
That is actually what I wanted. I just wanted to know that there was no interest anymore. I will start your reading, >>19271647
>>
>>19271595
Attrition, eh? Like I said, urgent. I don't think I can wait this out, so I might just need to keep bulldozing everything it throws at me until it runs out of things to throw. I'm honestly impressed by how much it has managed to mobilize against me. Have you ever performed a ritual to summon an ordeal? Not to give your adventurousness ideas or anything, but this is like me having requested a master-level ordeal. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how much I've grown in the process, but I'm pretty much over it at this point. It will make a hell of a story to tell in the future, though.
>>
>>19271647
It seems to be like it's going to be a mixed bag... you might see some success, but ultimately you will seem to face sadness and a feeling of helplessness. I say you should work hard on yourself, do not let yourself be drowned by the unhappy situations, rather enjoy what you currently have.
>>
looking for a tarot.
can trade/do occult reading
>>
File: Harada_161.jpg (184KB, 1086x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Harada_161.jpg
184KB, 1086x1536px
>>19271660
you got it. some special cuties here for you. call me silver.
of course, if you just wanna sleep then that's cool too. i'm not here to force you to stay up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1890x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1890x1080px
>>19271438
A
Am i going to overcome my autistic fear of trying new things, like new day routine, new friends, new hairstylist etc.?
>>
>>19271697
what Tarot?

I do have an occult query: Would my 'student' not need me to instruct her anymore?
>>
File: 1444315894509.jpg (95KB, 491x872px) Image search: [Google]
1444315894509.jpg
95KB, 491x872px
>>19271700
Light hair, almost blondish, has a weird washed out tone to it though so it's a bit hard to tell, it's somewhere between really dark blonde and light brown, probably closer to brown actually. She wears glasses and despite her impressive bust size has a complex about being treated as a tomboy, or being called manly or unladylike, from her childhood. She's actually pretty cute for that, she has an interest in military history and tactical stuff so maybe that's where she got that rep, but she's still a bit reserved about showing that side of her at first since it's brought her a lot of trouble in the past. A real sweet gal who in my opinion has just been underrated if anything, she's got a lot of potential and is a real good catch if you can help sate her need to feel like a woman and still keep her hobbies in her life. Real sweet gal this one if not a bit of a bland normal one. still 10/10 would hang and chat tacticool shit with. If it doesn't work out with you two send her my way m8, I'd chat with her and throw a few back, seems like a real cool person overall once you take the chance to know her.
>>
>>19271741
uh shit, i was hoping it'd sound familiar, but i don't know this chick yet. damn. bummer. thanks though, i appreciate you reading for me despite the time. have a nice sleep. luv u.
>>
File: 1411984763396.jpg (814KB, 960x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1411984763396.jpg
814KB, 960x1500px
>19271712
>Will I ever come my autist-
>Posts a one piece
Based on just that, Sorry m8 it's terminal :^(

sassy bs aside, Read however says: yes but to some degree, given your standard of things it'll feel like a big change even if it's just a side-grade or small step forward. Change is slow to happen but will come in small baby steps, it's gonna be the type of thing that happens in small movements a change here a difference there, kind of to the point where they're so subtle that you hardly notice or let it bother you. Change is inevitable but oddly it won;t get to you probably because you'll hardly be aware of it or notice it's even happening around you, even if you;'re the one orchestrating such a change.
>>
File: change of heart.jpg (261KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
change of heart.jpg
261KB, 500x493px
>>19271712
>>19271764
meant for you my bad m8.

>>19271752
sorry, but this gal is way worth the wait, If I were the jealous type I'd fite you for her irl, but lucky for you I already have a type of waifu I go for, so we cool :^) Hope it goes well for you anonkovich, best of luck m80
>>
>>19271738
>>19271738
Whatever deck you feel more accurate with. I want to know if Ill achieve my objective and if so when?

>>19271738
Six of cups, five of pentacles, six of pentacles

Its quite the opposite she does want you to instruct her still she feels like she is in a hard place materially and spiritually and you have the means to help her out. She is actively seeking your guidance and kindness from you. You're not done with her quite yet.
>>
File: 1444303631882.jpg (624KB, 1003x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1444303631882.jpg
624KB, 1003x1181px
alright stray is done reading. Hopefully I'll stick to my word this time and never return to read again. Sorry for the slip ups lately guys, hopefully it wont happen again. nighty night /div/ you kids are alright.
>>
>>19271770
I am pretty confident of my skills, several querents here will agree to that.

I will start reading yours.
>>
File: samus_waifu_edition.jpg (1MB, 3402x2268px) Image search: [Google]
samus_waifu_edition.jpg
1MB, 3402x2268px
>>19271767
Hello, can you please do a reading for me?
Name is AB, do me and CG have a chance? Will anything happen? Or is done and dusted. I like her, but I don't want to dwell if there's nothing here.

Thank you.
>>
>>19271770
It will need more than 3 years of your time, but given that you do make an effort, you will achieve that goal.
>>
>>19271764
>>19271767
Thanks dude
>>
>>19271677
If it's something that urgent, I'd advise against summoning something else to fix it. May just create a bigger problem.

Unfortunately, I don't have experience with this.

"Seek help." fucking RIP mayn
>>
Trading

What is the progress of project PEH by the end of this month?
>>
>>19272243
4 of Cups
Knight of Cups rx
10 of Wands

It won't be as you're expecting. There's a key ingredient missing out here. It might be in front of your and it could help preventing things going out of hand, if emotions are involved you might get some imbalanced reaction and frustration. Following that route will get things through eventually but not without putting up some fight. I feel if you make the proper adjustments and find what's missing you can avoid this pain by the end of the road.
>>
>>19272268
I know what's missing. Meh. Verywell. Could you check for the end of the year? Also, query?
>>
>>19272284
Queen of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
The Fool

Now that's a better prospect. A work being carefully crafted. From preparing the soil to the harvest you're open to get new opportunities to develop towards your goal. Although it's a big time frame. A lot could happen but with patience you're being lead to the right direction. One part is done, another starts. I got an extra cards for where The Fool leads if you keep this path and I got Queen of Cups. There amount of court cards often makes me think there are other people involved that could help you, and the Queen as the female archetype gives some receptive and compassionate energy. The catch here is to not fall into the idealism and blinded by emotions, Queen of Cups is also highly influenced by her surroundings.

If these are helpful I'm a female who just wants a reading on how to deal with this crippling anxiety that has been plaguing me for a month and if there's more at play spiritually wise causing this imbalance, thank you.
>>
>>19272315
King of sw
Queen of cups
Ten of wands
Six of cups

Its nothing spiritual related, more stress related. There's nothing wrong with you spiritually. The general advice is to confront your anxieties head on. Ask if they are reasonable or not to yourself and think through them logically.

Sorry for the late, thanks.
>>
anyone want to trade
>>
>>19272431
Thank you anon
>>
>>19272470
Watch need babe?
>>
>>19272504
Will I achieve my objective? Tarot or scrying please. Your query?
>>
>>19272470
Yes
>>
>>19272504

Hi Angel-chan. May I have a reading from you? I'm not a reader so I can't trade :c
>>
>>19272508
You are lucky I do both now huehue.
I'll start yours!
My query is: Will this realization help me improve my academic and social life?
Any math of is fine!
>>
>>19272512
Of corse, beloved!
Query???
And a pic of something you think is beautiful, please
>>
>>19272508
Yep yep you're going to have achieve whatever goal it is that you are asking about. After the Storm comes tranquility and an era is ended. Although interestingly enough it feels very emotional are you perhaps moving on from someone?
>>
>>19272513
5os, the devil, 9os

i dont think so anonette... remember to focus on school try to have a good balence between work and play.
>>
>>19272536
Gotcha!
Thank you!
>>
>>19272533
no I'm not, any idea when ill achieve it? thanks
>>
>>19272526
another anon

do u see my future bf looks? thnx
>>
>>19272526

Thank you...

I just want to know the true intentions of my love interest with me.

I find cats and their skulls really beautiful.
>>
File: jannetty1.jpg (53KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
jannetty1.jpg
53KB, 630x420px
Who wants to trade, motherfuckers?
>>
Trading
>>
Anyone knows if there's something like a reverse name numerology calculator/generator available anywhere online?
To elaborate, I'm looking for a numerology calculator that, instead of calculating numbers for a given name, you give it a number or a list of numbers (possibly in multiple different systems) and it generates a list of random names that fit those numbers.
>>
Good morning my beloved /div/ hope all are well. I'll be doing some quick ES readings to get myself back into the swing of things after a shit of a week. Thank you so much to those who wished my father well; he's back home and we've been working on changing his lifestyle and it's looking promising!

>Requirements
Just a query, as concise as possible. Any other information you deem necessary also helpful. This is still a in development method (albeit with decent results thus far) so accuracy isn't guaranteed and feedback is very VERY valued.

Love and Good Vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>19272849
How would going back to school at this point pan out for me? Female.
>>
>>19272849
I don't really have anything too important to read on save for career, so I don't really NEED a reading.

Pick from:
Best approach in regards to my career?
Best approach in regards to love?
Best approach in regards to him specifically?
What should I do with my days off today and tomorrow?

I already have a good grasp on all of these questions already but am down to be a guinea pig.
You may already have a good grasp on all of these, too, though.
If you want anything from me as far as readings go, I'm off today. Just holla atcha girl.
>>
>>19272849

Hi Empath, nice to see you here and thanks, I want to ask something.

What will be the outcome of this fight trying to start a relationship with this girl? I don't know whether to leave the battle or to continue, need some advice.
>>
>>19272849
Straight male
Could you tell me anything about my next partner? Thanks
>>
>>19272875
Short answer; good. Long answer, not so good.

I saw a piece of lined paper, and began to write, scrunching and throwing away. However the words remained on the page under and I continued where I left off. This process lasted until finally I was happy and I posted it off (distance education maybe?) in an envelope with a kiss. However, I turned to my right and saw several more stacks of paper and that welling you get when you're about to cry hit me hard.

You can achieve if you go back, but it will be hard and by god will it test your patience and limits. It may be worthwhile to take it easy, maybe only one subject to start, to get back into the swing of things. Otherwise, take the rest of the year off to do some self learning (there's a plethora of both feee and cheap online courses you could study to get yourself prepared for that sort of thinking/environment again).

Best of luck anon <3
>>
>>19272849
Hi Empath

Sending you good vibes as well. Feeling very optimistic today, yay.

My query is that I'm looking to move out by November. I've been looking into making money in a way that is looked down by most. I do work however. Now that being said will I be able to afford to move out by then and be able to sustain my lifestyle? Bonus if you can tell me if my boyfriend will want to join me in this adventure.

Thanks so much! Will provide feedback
>>
>>19272896
I had a real block on all 4 of these questions and to be honest I believe it's because I'm still a little salty so take it as it is. However with the career one I saw a bridge that was half built, but it was being built towards a sailing ship. I get the feeling this connection/endeavour you're trying to chase is going to ultimately leave you with nothing but costs. Feels like a new-ish bridge, not exactly new but one that was recent.

Unsure if you can catch the ship, but imo it may be best to pull resources away from this and conserve for a better opportunity
>>
>>19272849
Hey empath.
Does my ex miss me?
Female
>>
>>19272849
<3
>>
>>19272970
Not sure what ship that'd be because so many cards are still up in the air I have no idea if there's even anything on the way to invest in.

I'd probably be salty too, but I chalked it up as us just disagreeing in what we both thought was right and letting it pass. You're not a bad person and neither am I.
Appreciate it.

Wish you well and you can still come to me if you need anything.
>>
>>19272916
Thank you anon <3 it means a lot to hear that.

The first feeling was that of being frantic, on edge, constantly on the defensive. I saw the budding of a perimeter, with a few builds and barracks. However, the settlement was constantly being raided, not in full but little skirmishes against the boarders. Walls burned, towers toppled, ect but never the settlement touched. Everytime this happens more and more effort is exerted in trying to repair, whilst the other side gets attacked.

I get the feeling the settlement represents her and your defensive perimeter is you trying to solidify hers as "yours" with a relationship. Honestly this feels like more effort than it's worth; I mean I understand love all too well, but if there's something I've learned is no one person is worth so much effort that it leaves you drained, battered and a waste of what previously was. All this effort could be put to so much better use; like yourself!
>>
>>19272923
I tried anon but apology; this method doesn't seem too useful for such queries. I'll be doing more readings after work so feel free to hit me up then
>>19272990
<3 u2
>>19273000
>check'd
Wouldn't have a clue desu. Could be a few things, but my money is on the new place.

I mean I only ever wanted to help, but I understand it may have been unrequited help so I'll be the first to apologise and say I'm sorry.
>>
>>19272849
Just need a check up of my energy after doing some deep cleansing, thanks.
>>
>>19272957
>feeling optimistic
That's awesome anon! So happy to hear that
>making money in a way that is down by most
Whew lad. Be sure to send me a link to your charturbate when you get it set up :^) I kid I kid.

I saw a fluctuating line going up and down; red, green; red, green. I get the feeling you'll be able to move out but your budget will be tight; when you get money (which I get the feeling this endeavour will bring in "lumps" of money) you need to remember to save it up for your quiet periods when you get little work. As for your bf, I saw a hand holding yours...and then slowly sliding its way out from yours, and once free of yours, slips away into the darkness. I wouldn't rely on him to be a support of financial aid as that'll lead to problems but he will stick around, if only for a while. It's not an immediate leaving, but one from strain overtime.
>>
>>19272548
I'm not good with time stuff Anon. I apologize
>>19272559
>next BF
Ahh sorry dear. Ask Stray next time he shows up.
>>19272569
Let me get started
>>
>>19273022
I'm sorry I blew up on you as much as I did, too. The way I handled what I thought and felt wasn't as kind as I could have been.
And I didn't know your father's situation.

Still love you.
>>
>>19272849
Hey Empath! I I hope you're doing well and I'm so glad that your dad is getting a little better, thank God.
If you still have the energy to do readings may I ask why are my readings only accurate whenever I feel like garbage.
>>
>>19272931
Seems accurate. I tend to be overly perfectionistic, so it makes classwork more frustrating than it should be. I'll take your advice. Thanks.
>>
>>19272849
Hello Empath! I enjoyed your stream last time. I would like to ask the following: In what way will the goal/dream I have in mind unfold?
>>
>>19272983
Fleetingly. There's a pang of regret and remorse, but it's quickly swallowed up by other emotions. I reached into a manilla folder, and pulled out a scattering of personal effects; letters, photos, a mix tape (Kek, that's adorable) and went over them with a sort of quiet remiscence. However, a hand gripped my shoulder and I was pulled away by a clearly female figure.

Occasionally it seems, but more like "it's 2am and I'm home alone and drunk, man I wish she was he-ohhhh new match on tinder!"
>>
>>19272849
Do I find love soon?
>>
>>19273085
It's probably a misconception, or maybe you need to experiment under several states of the mind to get to a better consensus.
>>
>>19273050
Energy check ups require a little more focus than these quick ES readings; I need to have an active foci to work with and it helps if I'm not interrupted. Hit me up after work okay?
>>
>>19273130
Appreciate the honesty. If you're looking to experiment and get feedback, I can give you something for practice right now. What kind of query would you consider ideal?
>>
>>19273085
See this >>19273126
Happiness is an easy emotion to get caught up in, and as such can seep into your readings. While being upset and down you tend to want to keep that to yourself and not be a burden on others (really I've been scolded enough to know this is how I act at least haha).

Definitely suggest doing some ego work; don't get me wrong, anyone who says you need to be completely free of ego is an idiot. However, it's good to understand and know your ego; its size, shape, weaknesses and strengths. When you do readings, box it away momentarily while you read, and then let it back out for the interpretation part so that you may impart your knowledge and wisdom onto an unbiased reading.
>>
>>19273068
Haha, not bad. Money will be coming in lumps for sure. You accurately described what I feel will happen. As for my boyfriend I don't expect him to want to move in with me as I know he likes his freedom, although he does like me sleeping in his bed at night. Anyway it would be for the better of our relationship if we didn't, which I value so dearly. Maybe in a year or so :)

Thanks Empath! Have yourself a good one
>>
>>19272849
Are you still doing readings?
Just wondering what love has coming for me over the next eight weeks or so.
>>
>>19273022
What if the problem wasn't the method but the fact that I won't have a partner? :(
Thanks senpai, I will query you later ^^
>>
>>19273147
You're a camgirl on chaturbate and your boyfriend is okay with that?
>>
File: IMG_3915.jpg (41KB, 303x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3915.jpg
41KB, 303x486px
>>19273092
Thanks anon! I had a lot of fun doing it, and I'll be streaming again later today (in about 5-6hrs) so if you're around I'd greatly appreciate having the company <3

Huh. That was weird. Your goal/dream is almost like a lesser version of what you should be. I use should be loosely, but the first thing that pops to mind is pic related. As for actually following through with your goal, it feels like a connect-the-dots where you need to make sure each step is completed before you do the next; and this is where my past comment comes into play. It feels like halfway through more dots appear that will let you design a completely different image. So keep that in mind.
>>
>>19273184
>Kali Yuga
>>
New Thread:

>>19273200
>>
File: tumblr_mfrc5arMiz1r8ke1io1_500.gif (909KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfrc5arMiz1r8ke1io1_500.gif
909KB, 500x281px
>>19273126
You think so? Definitely gives me something to think about.
>>19273145
>I got a big ego!!
>Such a huge ego!!!
>But, he loves my big ego
>It's too much!!
>I walk like this cause I can back it up!!!
Hahaha sorry, but you are right sometimes when I do readings that hit home my perspective gets skewed abit.
Thank you Empath!
>>
>>19273086
Definitely. I myself am taking a bunch of courses to improve on my skills; I snagged a nifty Emotional Intelligence one (which I'm sure I've already studied all the topics they'll cover myself) which I hope can shred some new knowledge to help me be a better reader and life coach one day <3 I believe in you anon, where are you from?
>>19273141
I'm all good man but I greatly appreciate the offer. It's getting close to rushhour here so I may have to call it here for my readings at least. As for the energy check up, if this is who I think it is I'm gonna have to ask you give me a little more time; that last thing I saw gave me the heebie jeebies something fierce and was not good mojo at all. I'm in no emotional state to deal with potentially seeing it again considering it's make. I will however happily look into your energy after I've had the chance to resettle my shields and such.
>>19273147
>will be coming in lumps
A-anon pls! This is a blue board! I'm glad to hear you've got an understanding. I wish you all the best, and hey if you're on good terms with your parents there's no shame in heading back home if things don't pan out.
>although he does like me sleeping in his bed
Stop! Now you're just trying to make me jelly/sad I can't have this ;~;
>>19273179
Pffttt doubt it. The idea that there are people completely unlovable always boggles my mind; I mean I was a fat, ugly weirdo and yet still had a gf. Definitely hit me up man; I'll be happy to give you a full Empath Special Reading.
>>
>>19273184
No I'm not at the moment. In the past I did and he was more than ok with it. Any more questions? I kid.
>>
>>19273005

This sound very bad... I truly love and want to be with this person... It seems I need to step back, it hurts.
>>
>>19273216
>The idea that there are people completely unlovable always boggles my mind
T H I S
>>
>>19273070

Thank you, I'll be waiting :)
>>
>>19273227
He will never consider you his equal or worthy of marriage/moving in if you're a cam girl though. A woman who is immortalized on the Internet for spreading her vagina for money isn't the kind of woman you want to commit long term but she's good for fun. So no wonder you live alone.
>>
>>19273238
Haha sounds like someone who's butthurt. Oookayyy
>>
>>19273236
I'ma need some tags, pls
>Signs
>Age
>>
>>19273253
Well you're the one wondering why he doesn't want to move in with a cam girl. I just told you why.
>>
>>19273257

>me: 27/Cancer
>she: 26/Aries
>>
>>19273260
That was not my query if you actually could READ. Obviously you have no common sense or you would stop.
>>
>>19273238
>>19273260

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>19273260
Not that anon, but not ever guy has hang ups like that, and it doesn't necessarily mean they're strange or weird men who wouldn't commit anyways. It's just true. Not all men are hung up on stuff like that.
>>
>>19273272
"I just want to have fun."
Yeah I'm not really getting any intense feelings of romance or commitment. In fact in the romantic way the relationship feels new.
>>
>>19273278
I'm sorry but I doubt you have common sense either if you think any quality man wants to commit himself longterm with a woman who's too dumb or lazy to get a decent job and instead rides dildo for 1000 horny men to jack off to on the Internet.
>>
>>19273337

Well... at least it's not a bad intention... Like hurting me on purpose or something. Thank you.
>>
>>19273359
Lazy or business savvy?
Some of those girls make more money in one show than most of div probably makes in a week or a month. So hate all you want. Them bills is paid, my niggy.
>>
>>19273359
Can you shut the fuck up? She didn't even first mention that she was a cam girl, that was more likely just a joke made by the reader.
>>
>>19273371
Nope. It's felt open and amicable
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.