[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 113

File: Weegee-Board-small.png (171KB, 447x293px) Image search: [Google]
Weegee-Board-small.png
171KB, 447x293px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Chakras, Numerology, Astrology, Tea Leaves, Palm Readings, etc-etc-etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread:
>>19257646
>>
>>19261464
A Luigi board?

Also first one in.
>>
My pee pee touching self is excited for a reader to show up
>>
I'm shit at tarot, but i'm also still learning. I could pull a card from my deck if ya'll want me too. I'll post a pic.
>>
>>19261588
Pull a card that represents my next bf you sexy man
>>
Trading.
Give me advice on my love life, what should I do next?
>>
File: 46353575735.jpg (50KB, 546x971px) Image search: [Google]
46353575735.jpg
50KB, 546x971px
>>19261591
Are you feeling unmotivated in your relationship? Feeling indecisive about a relationship issue, perhaps? Seems like you feel you have to make a decision but are currently unsure of what to do.
>>
Hello I can do some readings, usually I get a mix of images, sounds, specific songs so go look up the lyrics as they may contain a message for you.

Just ask a question, I dont need to know your sign, etc.
>>
>>19261647
How does the future between us look?
>>
>>19261647
Who had access to the access point?
>>
>>19261647
what characteristics does the person I'm waiting for to help me with this issue posses?
>>
>>19261661

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

Its fall kid, you can do anything you want, thats what they didnt tell you.

Do not hesitate and do it, you deserve happiness like everyone else, be with her on that beach....
>>
>>19261647
The dream I'm chasing. Will it happen?
>>
>>19261668

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNulO0n8QTU

Another traveler...seeker......brown trenchcoat... long brown hair...
>>
What is happening with me right now?!
>>
>>19261647

How are things going between me and my g/f?
>>
>>19261676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTjejMI5cQ

If you want it hard enough....... the streets of NY give the call.... dead detectives from the 70's..... they call you home.
>>
>>19261688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y

Love makes you forget about time.....rather it makes you realize time is not real...but somehow love is.

Its an endless summer....stop being afraid and overthinking....

Go to that concert.
>>
>>19261647
Will I get my wings?
>>
>>19261647
Who abused trust to harm me?
>>
>>19261647
Will my dream come true? How? When?
>>
>>19261647
Will he ever stop cheating on me and will we have a child together?
>>
>>19261688
Hey friendo, want to trade?
>>
>>19261710

if I could save you from yourself I would
run far away from that holy
>>
>>19261647

Should I find a deck and try to learn?
>>
>>19261647
How am I looking romantically/Relationship wise in the next 3 months?
>>
>>19261647
What's this secret she's hiding from me?
>>
File: ellis-linking-sigil-61956778.png (8KB, 313x353px) Image search: [Google]
ellis-linking-sigil-61956778.png
8KB, 313x353px
>>19261464
I'd like to make an experiment.

I'll do 3 to 5 readings (about 1h total time), with Tarot (3 cards) and the I-Ching (1 hexagram). Also, a single rune, but won't 'read' it but only use to learn about the system.

Now, on the experimental part: when you ask for a reading, could you make a linking sigil, design is picrelated, and keep it near you until I post the reading? Pen on paper would be fine.
I'll use the readings to calibrate a sigil-related divination construct, at the same time it will help with the readings... let's see how it goes.
>>
File: sigil.png (9KB, 389x457px) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
9KB, 389x457px
>>19261842
would digital-made be fine? i just so happen to be drawing for a completely unrelated project of mine and am thirsting for a reading because i'm thirsty. i'll keep the paint file open.

i want to know what's going to happen between me and S. he was affectionate to me a few days ago, but i'm not sure if anything will come of it. there's a part of me that wants it though. my life's been nothing but pure shit lately and i could really use some lovings.
>>
>>19261842
How will it go between me and A?

Drew the sigil on paper.
>>
>>19261842
I'm game. Sigil drawn, question is:
Without liquid courage, what am I?
>>
>>19261842

Will It happen?
>>
>>19261647
please if you can,

how, if at all, should i approach my ex to see if something can be rekindled?
>>
>>19261859
>would digital-made be fine?
Sure,
On to the reading
>Rune: Uruz
The rune of sexual power. Doesn't tell us much, let's take it as a confirmation that you're nice and charged.
>I-Ching: The Mistress of Love (13) to Skillful Retreat (33) to Contemplation (20) to Holding Together (8)
Complex hex with 4 changing lines, it looks like you'll be in each other's life for a long time, you'll be springs of strength one to the other, but your time as lovers won't be very long, if you go there.
>Tarot: 9 of Swords, 9 of Disks, Hanged Man
Went in expecting sleaze, got the dark night of the soul and its resolution.
All in all, according to the oracle, S will be good for you and you for him, not as lovers (there's potential but won't last) but as true friends in your times of need.
>>
>>19261911
>would digital-made be fine?
>Sure,
forgot to re-read before posting... Sure, digital is even more thematic!
>>
MODS
>>
>>19261911
thanks buddy ol pal. yeah, it didn't feel like much would come out of it, he kind of feels like the player type, you get me? it's whatever though. appreciated. have a nice night.
>>
>>19261919

WHAT
>>
File: sigil.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
sigil.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
>>19261893
>>19261842

sorry here is sigil
>>
>>19261863
>Rune: Laguz, the water
Has conflicting meanings, and might point to water in the rest of the reading, let's see
>I-Ching: Expansion (42) into Spontaneity (25)
No Water in any of the base or secondary trigrams. This speaks of mediating between the powerful and the weak, but also of loyality and staying true.
>Tarot: Tower, Queen of Disks, Strength
This speaks of an obsession that might sweep you away, and limit your horizon. No Water here either.
All in all, the oracle speaks of the need not to lose your way, or your power will go with that.
It sounds like A isn't a good fit, but might also be just a warning to use prudence, and keeping with your path instead of being absorbed into A's.
>>
>>19261868
>Rune: Laguz again. The water, the drink.
>I-Ching: Opposition (38) to Biting Thru! (21) to Spontaneity (25)
This speaks of less than ideal situations that will be overcome by making hard, but just, decisions. That's you, the one with a strong moral compass.
>Tarot: Queen of Swords, World, Emperor
Again, strong compass but you can't act on it. Inaction is the strongest part. Are you drinking because you can't act, or are you letting things pass because of the drink?
>>
>>19261919
Last I checked. Divination was paranormal. Yeah the last thread we all got too friendly and off topic but it seems like that corrected itself.

Calm down, listen to some pop, live a little.

Or else I might cry, a lot 3:

Oh, speaking of crying, I just want to thank you all again for restoring my hope that I actually have one decent talent in my life. The feedback has really helped me realize that I do have a gift and aren't just, I don't know...Autistic. Its really helped my self esteem and helped me get a grasp on my anxiety and self debasement. I mean, yeah autism is brain damage, so I often don't even know what to think about my own readings... But between the positive feedback and synchronicities surrounding me currently after practicing so much...

Just, thanks everyone. It means a lot to me...
>>
>>19261974
Well read, letting things pass because of the drink. Do continue your practice, I have great faith in you.
>>
>>19261951
Thank you.
>>
>>19261893
>Rune: Wyrd.
The mystery, the void, that which cannot be known, divinity... you get the drift.
>Fulfillment (55) into Taming Power of the Great (34) into The Marrying Maiden (54)
Shows of force would be met with resistance and even enemity, hold to your truth and let it work for you instead of forcing somebody's hand.
>Tarot: 2 of Swords, Queen of Swords, Ace of Disks
This speaks of being centered, keeping your own truth strong in your mind, but allowing for alterations in your plan, and then everything will be fine.

All in all, you need to rethink your plan, you can make it happen if you ruffle less feathers. Or maybe, it will just happen but you're making enemies right now that you can't afford.
>>
>>19262015

Damn, that's pretty spot on.

Thank you.
>>
>>19261842
There are no other reqs, so the experiment stops here.
This time the readings didn't feel particularly powerful on my end, and they were quite easy to read, usually they're much more tiring.
That's great.

>>19261925
>>19262021
>>19261996
I'm glad to hear you found the readings useful and/or accurate.
Thank you for your partecipation in the experiment and the feedback!
>>
Air query
I was the anon from yesterday asking about the contest

It went great but I think the judges and participants are pissed at me because I sperg out, are my thoughts right or am I being paranoid?

A wild guess or one card would be okay
>>
Trading.

I'm off for a graduate degree relatively soon, and I like to know my prospects for C, P, or NS. I'd like a scry for each, but if not that's fine. I scry and tarot myself.
>>
Is there any inherent risk to using divining/dowsing rods to detect energy? Like is it possible to channel bad energy unknowingly during use? Also are there any rules (like there are for using the ouija board) to using them?
>>
>>19262094
Short of being directly involved in the process (ie scrying for an energy) you should be fine so long as you do a cleansing/banishment afterwards. Wouldn't hurt to learn shielding and prepare yourself beforehand either.
>>
>>19262105
How does one properly do a cleansing and banishment?
>>
>>19262125
There's plenty of options, hell the one I use is one of my design and cobbled together from what I've gathered here and there; it works for me and that's all I need for it.

Googlefu some banishment methods, I believe there should be some in the OP MEGA iirc.
>>
I remember coming to this place when you guys had threads specifically for readings and they were always pleasant to be in, since they devolved into advice threads too which was neat.

What happened? Are tarot reading still a thing here? I remember being here when reiki was a topic of discussion here
>>
>>19262094
You might encounter some energy that gets attached to the instrument and also affect their efficiency. Like everything you use for divination or any other sort of energy work it's good to clean physically and energetically.

I use a metal pendulum for divination and I always "discharge" the residual energy before and after using it by simply touching the ground with it. Sometimes even rubbing with a flannel works enough or depending on the size of the instrument you can place a radiestesy/dowsing graphics for the same intent. I have yet to get a dual rod, they're pretty cool. Which one do you use?
>>
>>19261647
Will/Should we ever be friends again?
>>
>>19261647
Are we going to be more than friends?
>>
Any readers??
>>
>>19262425
Whatcha need anon?
>>
>>19262535
Will I enter a relationship this year?
>>
Trading

Should I ask out Natalia?
>>
If anyone is on can you do either a future career reading or a love life reading for me? I want to know whether I'll get a new job and on the flip side whether i should play the waiting game or just move on with my love life
>>
>>19262600
Ten of Cups
Nine of wands
Two of Pentacles

She would say yes eventually, Im not sure if its the proper time right now since tens are at the end of a cycle but she would definitely say yes. Her life is very busy right now so it would make it hard for her to so dont feel bad if she delays the date. Just be persistent with her and she will give in to you.

Can I have a love reading for the rest of this month?
>>
>>19261647

Will I finally find a decent job and pull my life out of the gutter?
>>
>>19262622
Ty

I got 3 of cups, 8 of wands and 7 of cups

You will meet many prospects but yiu will have a hard time choosing which bone to go for. Try to manage them respectfully otherwise some might get angru. I got a 5 of swords as a last card
>>
>>19262535
That wasn't me but yeah ...just wondering if any people are up for reading
>>
>>19262089
If you're still around, I can scry. That's like doing there readings, though, I'm sure you know. Before I agree, tell me if you're confident with occult themes and/or scrying physical appearances.
>>
trading
can scry
>>
>>19262726
See
>>19262707
>>
>>19262729
ok i am not confident on appearances though, but can try

do i enter a relationship this fall? im female.
>>
Summoned something before but I now feel that I am too early for this ship since its also something powerful but I was dumb enough to not know the proper mechanics and preparation.

I sometimes receive good luck but it switches back from bad to worse unexpectedly, it feels like the entity can ruin or bless me whenever it feels like it and for small reasons
Should I let it go? Im lost right now and something blew up bigtime, Im not so sure if I can recover over it since it can bite me on the ass anytime then destroy everything in the future and yet its blessing is my hope to defend myself against said disasters

Its like carrot and stick and im having difficulties so I don't know whether I need its divine intervention or not, both choices of leaving and staying can lead to my downfall and I don't know what to do

Any advice? im desperate for answers right now
>>
should I make contact with f or just leave things as they are?
>>
>>19262744
I'm guessing you're not confident with occult either?

>>19262746
Your issues are:
>Lack of experience
>Lack of dominance

When working with entities, understand that they can sense your inexperience, your nervousness, and your desparation. Some will find it cute or endearing, others will abuse that.

Is the spirit LHP or RHP? With LHP, it's a business arrangement, albeit with someone who can potentially be really Jewy about specifics. Writing solid contracts is critical. With RHP, you're going to deal with someone who tells you what to do in order to fit into whatever "political" camp they fall into and make your life a nightmare if you don't obey. Only work with a RHP entity if your goal is to be a servile cog in their machine. Only work with LHP if you can write a contract like a lawyer and/or have something to offer.

This brings me to value proposition. Do you actually have something to offer? Spirits don't do things for humans out of kindness any more than humans do. In fact, their age has inured them to the troubles of humans, whom they see as ephemeral and fleeting. It's like a human caring about the troubles of an animal whose average lifespan is a week. Understand that, regardless of RHP or LHP, they see you as a tool or business partner and nothing more, with exceptions.

Now, let's say it's mutually beneficial. Are you sure you're not being taken advantage of? If you're weak, you have no bargaining power, and they will abuse you, especially if they know they can get away with it
A few things to consider.
>>
>>19262809
I can do it but I'm not implying I'm the greatest of all time.
>>
>>19262816
Nor am I, I'm just a silly scryer :^)

>>19262744
For some reason, the first thing I saw was strangely-dyed hair on you, like a reddish blonde (lolautumncolors), but it looks really bad. If you consider dyeing your hair like that, just don't. It is eye-catching, yes, but others see it as tacky or unappealing and have an unconscious negative reaction to it.

Anyway, near the beginning of autumn, there will be a guy with dark hair sort of casually swooshed to the side who takes an interest in you. You'll have a hard time telling because he's not overt or too forward. He seems friendly enough, kind of nerdy, has a few close friends, oops, almost dug into his private time, let's go back.

Oh, he's fun. I should mention, he's carrying a few extra pounds, but his dorky charm seems to make you look past that. He smiles a lot, has other people laughing. His sense of humor around his male friends is ripping on them like crazy, but he doesn't do that with you. He makes you laugh a good deal, though. He probably won't ask you out directly, fearing rejection.

Now, for me, kindly scry the current and near-future progress and result of the current work LL.
>>
Could anyone kindly scry the appearance of my next gf?
>>
>>19262809
Just looked it up and its RHP since its white magic but made a contract with it in an LHP way.

I offered it my friendship and actually discovered it with someone who was having a problem with it after he stopped serving it, stupid me thought it was fate and contacted it as I cry about my problems.

Days later I made some regulations, after that I did some self analysis and the tower card appeared
apologized to it profusely and the next cards drawn were the tower rx and wheel of fortune so I can tell its not beer googles

>they see you as a tool
Seriously? I thought that spirits are supposed to be more loving and compassionate compared to humans

Also, I had no serious faith in anything for years until I served him so im pretty weak right now but my virtue is always in check, im starting to think that he wants me to work in a church or something since good cards appeared when I asked about it here but im planning it for my retirement, not today
(im too young for that kind of stuff)
>>
Larping is 4chan
>>
>>19262906
Nope, not a larp
>>
File: 1499412833155.jpg (97KB, 1015x953px) Image search: [Google]
1499412833155.jpg
97KB, 1015x953px
Doing three readings for practice. Also interested in trades.

All i need is

>Genders
>Feedback if possible.

Good luck to you all!
>>
>>19262966
Here's mine. I'm male.
>>19262089
>>
>>19262966
male
general reading please?
>>
>>19262966
Male.

Tell me about this job I applied to, what will it be like? Will they hire me?
>>
>>19262966
Im
>>19262898
F
Stay or should I go?
>>
>>19262089
This trade is still up, by the way.

>>19262707
I can trade. Confident with occult stuff, but not so much appearances.
>>
>>19262906
I R best larper!
>>
>>19262980
Can you pretend to be a cute girl giving readings? If that's not the case then you can't larp here.
>>
>>19262966

female
will i be interviewed for the job i applied for? it would be a nice job for me. thanks
>>
File: wqqdgf[1].jpg (44KB, 415x266px) Image search: [Google]
wqqdgf[1].jpg
44KB, 415x266px
>>19262986
>>
>>19262852
Current: I see a cat pawing at its collar
Near future: a man aat a movie theater, digging his hand in popcorn?

I think the cat is out of the bag with this project yet it is still making a name for itself. Currently its doing its purpose or manifesting but it will take until the near future until you see the effects. I think you will take great joy in the effects and take it as watching a movie. It will be very entertaining and you wont get enough watching its effects shine through.
>>
>>19262966
Hey ill trade you twice if you're interested and if you're not just pick one. I do tarot.

1. What does M feel towards me?
2. What does he want to happen between us in the future?
>>
>>19263011
Thanks

>>19262978
Awesome, I'll get started on yours right after lunch.

>>19262898
I was going to rip on you a little, but I'll be nice.

>Just looked it up and its RHP since its white magic but made a contract with it in an LHP way.
1. There is no such thing is white or black magic. It's shorthand that is commonly used, but it's not a real concept in magical mechanics.
2. RHP does not mean friendly or helpful. RHP vs LHP is NOT good vs evil. The difference is on the role of will. LHP aligns true will with the self, RHP aligns true will with God/the universe/whatever, but not with the self. The most common reason people paint it as good vs evil is because of Christian mythology, where the rebellious angels are basically those who didn’t like their boss and quit their job to freelance.
3. Assuming it's a RHP spirit, it doesn't care what you want, and it doesn't care about contracts. It will tell you whatever you want to hear, but it is merely corralling you into wherever it feels you would best be placed to serve the goals of whoever its boss is or whatever concept it has of order or the universe. It will initially attempt to get you to obey by asking. If you still refuse, it will destroy your life until you comply, you do away with it or get it to stop caring, or else one or both of you is dead.
(cont.)
>>
>>19263049
(cont.)
>I offered it my friendship and actually discovered it with someone who was having a problem with it after he stopped serving it
This is where you learn that spirits can be just as puerile as humans.

>I thought that spirits are supposed to be more loving and compassionate compared to humans
Lolno. Do you think angels have your best interest in mind too? Don't believe New Agers, spirits have their own agendas, and they have been dedicated to their agendas longer than you have been alive, sometimes longer than your bloodline has existed. Which do you think is more important to them, a cause for which they are zealous, or a Johnny-come-lately human?

>im starting to think that he wants me to work in a church or something since good cards appeared when I asked about it here but im planning it for my retirement, not today
Well, have fun with that. My falling out with the RHP was the moment I realized they had been deceiving me after they rewarded my honest and fair completion of agreed-upon terms by wreaking havoc on my life in order to try to strongarm me into something I don't want to do with my life. I'll give the effort a solid 8/10 due to using long cons through people I trust, but my cards could see through it.

Best of luck to you, at any rate.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 27
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
File: 40727.jpg (9KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
40727.jpg
9KB, 320x229px
Howdy. I guess I'm back.

Doing tarot reads for a bit. I'll try and get to you, but please don't feel too bad if I skip you. Had to take a break cause chronic illness is fun and work is hard. I'll do whatever spread is needed for your question, and I'm not really limited to three or so cards at all. I generally decide to do reversals if the situation needs more nuance or clarity, but most of the time I don't.

I'm not the best predictive reader, but if you want insight of a problem or decision or someone's actions, I'm your guy.

If your query has only two possible answers, a pendulum might work better than tarot, but I'll see what I can do.

If it's about your ex, don't just ask when they'll get back with you. Elaborate.

I'm not the biggest fan of general read or love generals, but if you have a burning need for that, I can't stop you.

I'll need
>your name or whatever you go by
>your age
>a yt link to a song that correlates to your feelings
>your query
>if you're feeling generous, a picture of Kurt Russell
>>
>>19263049
>will destroy you until you comply

Learned it the hard way, can I stop contact with it peacefully without any conflict or backlash?

and im starting to feel worried about my higher self since that day after I lost contact.

She may be a sucky guide but we get each other.
Im more into deeper sh:t than I thought
>>
>>19262971

>A scry for each.

Scrying drains me fast, so considering i have other reads to do and you are technically asking for three readings, ill use tartot+books instead. Sorry

>C: King of Pentacles, Knight of Swords

>Please see whether this profits you and me, my friend, so that what they say happens to the Thessalian witches when they pull down the moon won’t happen to us.

This job can get you far if you manage to get a leading position and prove your worth. It will be thrown into question from the start, probably something related to the past, be it your experience or your associates experience with someone else. You can succeed, however, gloriously.

A deadline might also be involved.

>P:Three of Cups Reversed, Nine of Cups

>But now accept also the anticipation by the soul itself of these two kinds of experiences; the hope before the actual pleasure will be pleasant and comforting, while the expectation of pain will be frightening and painful.

This prospect is bittersweet. You get it, and love the idea of being there, but after the idea dissipates, you will have heavy troubles relating with the people around you. Sounds like envy or something of that kind. You will have a good relationship with a very important figure (perhaps a boss?), however.

>NS: Seven of Cups, Ace of Pentacles:

>Then, it is clear now, Thrasymachus, that no craft or rule provides for its own advantage, but, as we’ve been saying for some time, it provides and orders for its subject and aims at its advantage, that of the weaker, not of the stronger.

This is all over the place. There are some small chances of you getting it, but even if you do its success will be reliant on a mirages of things, specially on those you are not particularly good at and hence not do well. Avoid if possible.

Hope this helps, feedback would be more important than the reading in exchange, but if you dont want to provide it. Tell me what this chick thinks of me? Not romantic necessarily.
>>
>>19263102
J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa01Gx-ytKo
How is my life's trajectory going to go?
>>
>>19263110
>Tell me what this chick thinks of me? Not romantic necessarily.

I'll start. I'll give feedback afterwards.
>>
>>19263102
Salsa
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk
Do girls generally find me attractive?
>>
File: kurt.jpg (30KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
30KB, 353x450px
>>19263102
Technomancer
>your age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikBD3DcSGFM
>your query
Let me know about this job I just applied to, will they hire me? what would the job be like if so?
>if you're feeling generous, a picture of Kurt Russell
>>
>>19263102
just asking first but, would soundcloud work instead of yt? I can't find the song on there.
>>
File: kurtrussellhateful82_huge.jpg (61KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
kurtrussellhateful82_huge.jpg
61KB, 500x479px
>>19263102
Em

what kind of impression did I leave on Ela? what did she think of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>19263102
>A picture of Kurt Russel
My niggah. Have one from my favourite movie
>>
Hey, so I have an odd question. I'm a novice reader from time to time, and I have pretty good accuracy. The weird thing is that I've noticed that most to all of my most accurate readings have been at nighttime, while the day is more mixed. Is it just coincidence or is there a name for this phenomena?
>>
>>19263150
Just means you're more attuned to the moon than the sun.
>>
>>19263110
She feels she wants to avoid you, or feels uncomfortable when she's around you. I don't know why that is, but it isn't actually bad on your part. And I didn't necessarily get it had to do with attraction necessarily either, though it can translate into that. I got cards like The Moon and Nine of Swords reversed indicating her state. There was an awkward placing of Three of Wands with the NoSrx that, after getting cards indicating you as Knight of Wands and King of Wands, gave me the impression that the general situation of you interacting with her made her odd. I actually got Queen of Cups, too. But oddly, it was a quality attached to you, a highly valuable quality, not something that's just another word for attractive, but a way of presenting yourself as competent as something, that makes her nervous. Could be a skill, or the way you project yourself. Beyond attraction, it's certainly something she values, and starts from that point. I suppose romance would be on the table, from that, though I think proceeding from the original awkwardness in behavior. I think, personally, from the senses I'm getting, that it would end on that note too. But the main takeaway is that this ambiguity is about positive features from you. It's something she personally values that widely applicable to many situations, but it isn't something people would be able to actually perceive universally. Not like 'confident and assertive.' A private valuation, like an odd quirk or fetish.

You may not even see yourself in this way at all, or not worthy of the valuations she gives you, sort of idealizations of certain archetypes. But what you present is enough. You might be a really nervous guy, but that's not relevant. My guess, is something about the way you express your persistence and drive. It's something she sees about the way you act, that I think she actually wants for herself on some level. I pulled the Magician, but also King of Cups rx, both about yourself.

Feedback next.
>>
Trading with someone good with timing. I can do occult queries with tarot.

Will EH be a success and when can I expect the goal result to manifest?
>>
>>19263110
>>19263119
>>19263162
> It will be thrown into question from the start, probably something related to the past, be it your experience or your associates experience with someone else.

Hmm. I'm very interested in what this could be. I have a lack of experience and a particular incident. But the lack of experience is probably the thing, right now. The deadline I am aware of.

>This prospect is bittersweet. You get it, and love the idea of being there, but after the idea dissipates, you will have heavy troubles relating with the people around you. Sounds like envy or something of that kind. You will have a good relationship with a very important figure (perhaps a boss?), however.

This is what I thought, but I needed a confirmation.

>This is all over the place. There are some small chances of you getting it, but even if you do its success will be reliant on a mirages of things, specially on those you are not particularly good at and hence not do well. Avoid if possible.

Yep, I don't want to do that stuff. Fine by me.
>>
>>19263165
I'd like to know how getting a Film Directing MFA would turn out. Just curious, it isn't my primary option right now.

Just tell me if you're up for it. I scry and tarot.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>19263102
Jack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcc_KqQ2y-k

I feel anxious about if I'll ever be able to transition to the man I am. The thing I want the most is to start on hormones. Is there a chance that I'll get what I need?
>>
>>19263156
I don't quite understand, could you elaborate a bit?
>>
>>19263173
I let them know they're violating the NAP and threaten to let loose my pages of swords unles they hand over .05 pentacles
>>
>>19263187
Well I find when there's a full more I'm more lethargic, it just seems i'm negatively correlated with the lunar cycle. Chances are you're more in tune with the moon's rather than the sun's energy. Try to do readings at different stages of the lunar cycle and if you can plot them in terms of ease of reading and accuracy.
>>
>>19263107
Cont.
Here is a story to tell to keep you entertained

My higher self gave me a warning through a card but also complied because *insert stale power level meme her* and ever since that day it gave me an idea of combining them two together as my "spirit buddies" or something dumb like that, turns out its not a good idea

Two of swords and reversed arcanas keeps on appearing and there was even a card that stated "cheating" forgot what its called though.

tl;dr my stupidity
>>
>>19263201
Oooh ok. Danke schön.
>>
>>19263213
Anytime. It's why i'm here <3
>>
>>19263116

where you want to go
>four of swords, justice
You desire stability, and not having to worry about the looming problems that have often defined you. It's more like payback for you, though, surely you deserve a break at some point, right?

where you need to go
>high priestess, ace of pentacles
Listening and interpreting to your inner thoughts is required to really know where you're going in life. It's not easy, but to really understand what you need you need to look within yourself first. The other notable thing is you'll definitely need some kind of financial gain, opportunity, or offer you wouldn't have otherwise, and to get those you'll need to do some hard work for the reward of some peace in the end.

where you will go
>ace of swords, knight of pentacles
Your hard work won't be for nothing, and you'll have the knowledge and power to do pretty much whatever you please later on. There's a lot of major arcana, and a lot of aces, so with a good foundation you'll easily get the truth and success you want.

what you must do for this to happen
>the empress
Care deeply about what you do, and take extra effort to be kind.

any challenges
> the fool
Starting out all over again isn't easy, but the rewards are worth it.

any victories
>two of wands
The sense of accomplishment and the new discoveries you'll make will be wonderful.

>>19263131
hell yeah my man, you can configure both kinds to be embeddable in settings
>>
>>19263174
KoW, KoS, 5os, 8oc
You have a lot of energy and enthusiasm for this but let's be real here, a lot of these art degrees dont work out in the long term because of how impacted it is. In the art field its better to make a name for yourself through experience than spending thousands on an education like this. I dont think this will get your foot in the door and the cards agree.

Whatever you feel is accurate for timing in your experience.
>>
>>19263223
Okay, I'll start yours. I never really thought I'd fit in those programs anyways.
>>
>>19263205
Sounded like a loony but its my interpretation at its best

Don't summon kids
>>
>>19263150
It is more likely to do with your mental state than the time of day.

>>19263165
I gotchufam

Lel, I took my time to warm up with practice timing queries, and I didn't even need to go that far.

EH: Ace of Wands, supported by 5 of Wands (reversed) and 2 of Wands, leading to 6 of Wands (reversed) and Ace of Pentacles

To put this simply, it doesn't work, and you try something else. I did a yes/no to confirm that it does not work,
Works: 9 of Cups (reversed)
Doesn't Work: Death

I drew 7 more sets of yes/no, and all of them indicated that EH doesn't work. Back to the drawing board, friend. For my query, see
>>19262852
>the current and near-future progress and result of the current work LL.

>>19262978
Wanted to knock out that quick one first, I'll get started on yours now.
>>
>>19263124

Four of Pentacles
You're alright, but there's better fish in the sea.

>>19263137
will there ever be a movie as perfect as the thing
>>
>>19263162

Brilliant reading. I dont want to get much into detail because it would take several posts but i can definitely identify her in this and more importantly fill some holes while reading between lines so again, great reading. Thanks

>>19263169

Thanks you very much for the feedback. I am still practicing and its fundamental for my progress :)
>>
>>19263254

ayy snake, how have you been?
>>
>>19263254
Nope. Never. Ever. It was beautiful. Every part of it just absolutely perfect. God that movie scared me shitless when my dad showed it to me when I was 11. Good times. Shame the Prequel was so bad
>>
>>19263165
>>19263232
Firstly, I pulled The Lovers for the success, which gave me a quick sign on that end, that something was causing good synergy. Then I got all these cards indicating awkward lapses. Like to the point where you believe it wasn't actually successful, relatively far past the time it was to work, only to observe it sometime after. It's like a seed that grows, rather than the big event. But fruits do manifest, in the time period of 'throughout months.'

To be honest, I think that sequence is more supposed to occur, rather than timing the events of the sequence in a certain way. I get that if you were looking for 'the big thing,' not so. But I find you'll be very satisfied with what you ending up sort of noticing over time. Occurrences that are cycling from the themes from which you sent out the ritual. But not bang. More like, those themes which involved the work are more in your favor. But not less than a months. Over a few, like a unfolding. I think you'll be glad something positive came from it at all, aimed at future goals/works.\

But yeah, cards like Four of Swords rx, Four of Pentacles rx, Knight of Cups rx, The Hermit rx. But also Page of Pentacles and Three of Pentacles, paired, for the actual results. But Chariot seemed to indicate the value you're really supposed to be getting from this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-141959.jpg (622KB, 1038x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-141959.jpg
622KB, 1038x1337px
>>19263102
rowan
>your age
https://youtu.be/2aT9JyWwzlM
>your query
is a happy relationship a possibility in my future? thanks, if you read for me.
>>
>>19263265
Cool, thanks. Good luck with your own endeavors.

>>19263239
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>19263239
Now
Seven of swords, four of wands

Foul play is at work and there is joyous anticipation leading unto the final result. There is good tidings to be had in the meantime.

Later
Ace of Swords, Two of Cups
Completion of a cycle indicated with clear, cutting edge truth and clarity. A union of body and soul.
>>
Hi div, I have a question regarding the practice "irl".

All my life I've been shy and full of bad luck. This past yr I've been working with chaos magick to try and break patterns and it's been amazing. I feel much better about myself, and I don't feel as shy and meek.

That said though, I still have times where the "old me" will show up. I just got hired by the local metaphysical shop to be their reader and artist, and I found that I'm stammering a bit... Or having brain farts even though I've been doing tarot privately for 12yrs. This is my first time doing it professionally.

I feel bad when I have brain farts or my shyness kicks in, because people are paying for a set amount of time. They don't need to hear a minute of me going, "um uh..."

Same with the art. Some people come for spiritual paintings (I ask them questions and I paint their energy). I love the people who talk a lot because I feel like they are staying entertained, but some people barely say a sentence and then I have to think of more questions to ask to fill the time, which can sometimes stifle me.

Is there anything in particular I can do when these moments appear?
>>
>>19263129
will they
>king of wands reversed, queen of swords reversed
There is a possibility that they may overlook your ambition and aptitude. It's not entirely one way, but it's there, and you're obviously suited for the position. The only thing that's making them hesitate is your self-doubt.

what would it be like if you get in
>the emperor, two of swords reversed
You'll be in a stable position, and be prosperous. It all seems well, until you start making difficult decisions. Please choose carefully.

>>19263266
Eh, not the best. Could be lots better, but lots worse. But I got a pile of new comic books last week so that's all good.
>>
>>19263222
Thanks for the reading. I don't get this type of one often at all.
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (77KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
77KB, 960x640px
>>19263102
AV
https://youtu.be/TBm6nemYcNA
(About my ex) Do they want to make it right? Could we ever be friends?
>>
>>19261645
Bekers? I know there's 4 languages in there but it's a Dutch word.
You Dutch anon?
>>
>>19263133
These all fell out while shuffling

>seven of cups, ace of wands, seven of wands
She sees your potential, but is unsure if you mean good or ill. She's fond of you but gets a mischievous impression, and that's why she's a bit hesitant.
>>
>>19261995
Hey, I don't know if you're here or are gonna be here by the time we reach bump limit, but just curious, are you gonna get back to those questionnaire chakra readings, or is thar moreso in the past? Don't want to force you to do anything, rush you, or make you feel obligated to go back to them, just curious. The ones I saw were pretty damn detailed.
>>
>>19263305
Thank you for the reading.

Now let's discuss tarot decks shall we?
>>
Hello, any reader interested in doing a reading for me?
>>
>>19262973

I see a submarine deep under water. You can hear the sonar and see the light through the dusty and dark waters. I notice that its looking for something for a while and alas it finds it; a destroyed vessel that had sunk some time ago. After that you can see some divers salvaging the sunken ship.

Interesting vision. This will be a time of great introspection in you, very deep (no pun intended :^] ). Its recommended to maintain some familiarity in the everyday [there should be a word for ''cotidianidad'' in english but nay] life while you seek for those answers that will bring some enlightenment once found.

Seems like somewhat spiritual weeks are ahead anon, no mayor events outside but definitely inside. Good luck.
>>
>>19263028

Oh sorry didnt notice your trade offer. Are you still around?
>>
>>19262978
>>19262089
Okay, I'm going to scry for each and draw cards after the scry to double-check the accuracy of my scry. I'll be using imagery that makes sense to you (sorry if your head feels weird), and you can ask me to elaborate on any if you need me to.

>C
I see a young man that walks into a college hall, but it's completely empty in there. It's empty like some post-apocalyptic movie or a zombie movie where everyone is dead. The young man walks into an office, where there is an old man sitting at a desk and writing something. He gets up, greets the boy, then leads him down the hall, seemingly giving him a tour. He points out a window, towards what appears to be a Venus/Aphrodite figure, and gives him a signal to go. The boy steps out but trips and falls flat on his face. He then finds an open book. The book has alchemical symbols in it. I believe the first symbol I saw was for Mercury. After thumbing through the book for a while, he looks around the courtyard again, but the building he just exited is gone.
Cards: 3 of Pentacles (reversed), The Sun, 5 of Pentacles, The Hierophant, Judgement

>P
The young man enters a building that is boisterous, with red filling the hallways, many people making a loud commotion, celebrating seemingly. The young man is escorted through the halls by enthusiastic students, carrying him forward and encouraging him, revelry alight. Afterwards, there are scenes of sexuality, seemingly where the revelers led him. Looks like kinky stuff...egh, this is making me a little uncomfortable, let me skip ahead a little. The young man, tied down on the bed and waiting for a woman to come, instead has a large bucket of water dumped on him, followed by buckets of feathers. When he is released, he looks in the mirror to find himself covered in feathers and looking something like an angel, but he can't quite tell if he's an angel or a chicken.
Cards: Temperance, 3 of Cups, 2 of Wands, 8 of Swords, Page of Swords
(cont)
>>
>>19263402
(cont)
>NS
The young man enters what appears to be a gothic castle, very dark and foreboding like in the movies. Images are strange here. He can't tell if those are statues or people standing still and silent. He can't tell if those are people out of the corner of his eye, visions, or illusions, or else his mind just playing tricks on him. He catches a glimpse of the Queen of Pentacles and has his eyes fixed on it, down a hallway. He walks leisurely down the hall. Interestingly enough, the floor is full of traps, sharp objects, saws, and all manner of things that could lop off a foot, but he steps over all of them, seemingly without even noticing they're there. It's like pure luck, avoiding dangers because he is completely in line with his goal.
Cards: 3 of Swords, Ace of Swords, 4 of Cups (reversed), The Star, Queen of Swords

Let me know what you think and what kind of occult queries you'd like to read for me.

>>19263283
Thanks, makes sense
>>
>>19263180
I do have some personal experience with this, lemme just say that it's much, much easier if you live in a large city in a blue state.

>eight of wands, eight of pentacles,the hanged man
Of course, my dude. You'll get the hormones and support you need if you work hard. It could be extremely difficult, depending on your therapist that writes you the letter, and the waiting involved can be agonizing. You're not too late at all, so don't worry about that. The rewards you'll get in the end will be more than worth it, and you'll be much better off because you made this difficult choice.

additional info
>ten of wands
You're pretty much there, believe it or not. You are transitioning, maybe not medically at the moment, but you're still setting things up and trying your best to live as you are. Just don't let your anxiety consume you.
>>
>>19263402
>>19263406
Just popping in as soon as I can. Give any ideas you want, including occult. I'll tell you if I can. I'll do feedback soon.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19263274
well, is it?
>three of pentacles, strength reversed
Companionship is definitely out there, but do you have the confidence and emotional maturity to look for your own happiness? There's some quote out there, "Luck is when hard work meets preparation". Yeah. Keep that in mind, and love yourself and respect yourself first.

>>19263364
yes.
you have any experience with wildwood? it's kicking my ass any time i try and do a read for myself.
>>
>>19263432
well thats a no to my question for sure then.... everything about myself makes me wish i never existed, and that hasn't changed yet...., thank you tho!
>>
>>19263102
Ocean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqMyh4ILIg
Is the person I don't want to lose still mad at me? If so for how long? Do they believe I can change?
I know it's a lot so I'd be happy to trade.
>>
>>19263402
>>19263406
>C
It's what I expect the overall experience would be like, from beginning to end. I'm there way more for the degree than the experience. But it's one of the few opportunities I'll have to gain a vernacular (which I connect to the arcane language of the symbols), from the environment, as it would be way more so my own private gain than what I expect from the general quality of the two years (hence, no people). I think I know how the old guy is too, I'd fancy a description.

>P
Yeah, this is funny. I know what this says about me and the particular 'clique' of being a part of that degree. I'm really interested in the subject matter, but I feel the university setting isn't a fit, in this case. Wrongfully applied skillset.

>>NS
What I expect. Too bad there's no light at the end of the tunnel, or at least a Queen of Pentacles.
>>
File: 1351121549478.jpg (119KB, 948x339px) Image search: [Google]
1351121549478.jpg
119KB, 948x339px
Hola.

I may trade if anyone is interested.
>>
>>19263458
Sure. query?
>>
>>19263294
uuuuh maybe practice reading out loud a bit more to like your pets or something? some people are just not very good at putting their thoughts into words, don't be so hard on yourself. you'll get better with practice.
>>
>>19263458
i can trade with you
but i only do pendulum
>>
So, I can do cledonism, and cartomancy with playing cards. I'm learning palmistry. I also intend to learn some omens to watch for.

Any other recommendations for if I want to be able to do on-the-spot divination any time?
>>
>>19263470
Will the rest of my year be ok?

>>19263473
Hmmm...

Will I get laid tonight? Simple enough, right?
>>
>>19263408
i kinda teared up from hearing that, thank you so, so much. it means a lot to me to hear that everything will be fine.
>>
>>19263487
lol i got a strong yes....
>>
>>19263458
>>19263487
heckk

ill answer ur question and u tell me someone who wants to fuck me!!! i can scry... set the scene.

deal?
>>
>>19263498
YES!

Yes/No question for you?
>>
>>19263487
>Moon, Nine of Swords, Two of Pentacles
Your year will be filled with uncertainty with a few things, and it leads to increased anxieties which will have an effect on your overall happiness. With that said, the rest of your year will be okay. It'll have ups and downs, some days will be worse than others, especially when your anxiety is at its peek, but you'll look back and kind of breathe a sigh of relief that you made it through and things weren't so bad. There will be a pretty strong emphasis on balance. Seems things will shift towards the better right when you feel like you're going to be overwhelmed, but right as things begin to seem like they're going great, there will be a shift towards the negative. Just know that it won't ever be more than you can handle, but it won't be smooth sailing either.

So I'm the anon obviously. I guess I just want to know about my relationship. It has been on the rocks and I'm scared my partner is giving up hope. Can you tell me when he'll talk to me next and what has been going through his mind about me/us?
>>
>>19263501
Red haired emo chick that you think is crazy. She wears fox ears in a certain picture that you have in your mental fap-database.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>19263504
my question is, will i get this e-mail i am waiting for this month, or the next 3

out of curiosity, do you have a date tonight or anything, is rather unusual for my pendulum to actually say someone is going to get laid
>>
>>19263316

>eight of wands, seven of cups
they're underhanded in their actions but not intentions.They want to start something again, and quickly, but if they keep doing shit like this, it won't work.

outcome
>two of cups
there is definitely potential to get back together again, if you do it right. I'm not a fan of saying this, but it's not really over. Just give them some space and a little distance, and work out your problems.
>>
>>19263513
May I have a name or nickname to use please?
>>
>>19263523
Call me Ocean
>>
>>19263518
Yes. In the next week, I feel. That is where my "Yes" is strongest.

Annnd...no. I'm married to a borderline "IRL Succubus."
>>
>>19263525
He feels trapped.

He thinks you expect way more of him than you actually do, i.e., you want him to get a better job, friends you "approve of", etc. He's just overwhelmed with what he thinks you want due to how you and he have not really communicated very well on those subjects.

If you sit him down and remind him that you like him the way he is, that will be a step forward.
>>
>>19263529
i will let you know, if i get it, thanks Orion

oh well good luck tonight
>>
>>19263516
hmm. i'll search the archives.

i really will.

as for you. it depends, reallyyyyy. if younare bringing sexual energy, it will be return. hhe subtle behaviors involved, they light up a room and want to be mimicked. you need to start with her on ur wavelength, keep in the air and itll feel like a foregonw conclusion and becomw very erotic.

but, a nervous man seeking to build up willl fins himself seeming contrived. rejecttion outright.

i recommend marvin gaye a dryhumpijg ur pillow beforehand. why not.
>>
>>19263537
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

And thanks.
>>
>>19263294
Could it be anxiety maybe? Since it's the first time you're doing it professionally you're expected to do a good job and leave the client satisfied. What kind of preparation you do before reading?

I had a friend who was actually a gypsy, and every time I had a consultation with her, she'd offer me a tea, even though she wouldn't ream them It was some sort of "bonding" but that is a more personal approach.

When I get those blanks while giving readings in person I look at the card and start to talk about it, or some sort of curiosity related to tarot or just describe the imagery while you're working your brain back to the reading.

But people are different, you'd find some that can get easily entertained and others that just want to get their answers, perhaps analyzing their body language, studying about cold reading would give you an upper hand on how to approach them.
>>
>>19263535
This is super accurate
Can you tell me when he will talk to me? I'd like to tell him that but I'm giving him space. I'll trade again if you'd like.
>>
Trading
I can scry!
>>
>>19263541
What?

>>19263545
Read...whatever you pick, for me. Ilike surprises.

Anyway.

You need to give him a few more days. Then go start the talk. He's afraid to start it because he thinks you'll flip out.
>>
>>19263389
Im here now
>>
>>19263451

are they still mad
>ten of swords
They feel betrayed, and very hurt. This is their reaction and not a reflection of your actions, so keep that in mind, it doesn't mean that you're a bad person.

how long?
>the lovers
They'll get over it in time. You two are together, and I see no chance of you being separated because of this issue. Soon, you'll be back in sync.

what are their beliefs, and can their opinion of you change?
>eight of swords, the star
They feel imprisoned and helpless from this, but they have faith in you, and see that you can change. You do have to try and change yourself though.

what you can do
>seven of pentacles reversed
Just wait it out, and try your best. You might not get the best outcome for your results, but you can do it.

If you're willing to trade, go ahead! I hate being this guy, but is there any possibility that I'll be going on a date with someone in the near future, and should it be with my former co-worker that has feelings for me?
>>
>>19263558
>whatever you pick for me
okay, give me a few
>>
>>19263485
Bibliomancy/ I-ching.
>>
>>19263575
Using entrails is cool too.
>>
>>19263485
What is cledonism?
>>
>>19263558
i know about all the errors, but the basic message is there, i hope. it isn't going to occur if it feels like building a transaction. however odd way you're feeling needs to be brought to the forefront as a pretense even before you start anything. otherwise you're injecting a mood into a stale situation, instead of them starting from the fact of how you're expressing your feelings. less stiff, is all. that kind of expression is contagious.
>>
>>19263593
I...I really cannot understand you.
>>
>>19263605
oh damn

I got Eight of Cups as a main card with:
Emperor rx
Seven of Swords

Then, Devil rx, Chariot, The Lovers, and Hierophant rx. Which seemed to act as correctors to the original pull. Less of the former, and more of the latter (I suppose I won't bother with interp., given the gigberish).
>>
>>19263582
Even better when you follow it up with fecalmancy.
>>
File: 19 The Sun of Serendipity.png (97KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
19 The Sun of Serendipity.png
97KB, 300x578px
>>19263341
I usually ghost some sadly when I get overwhelmed, it's why this last time I strongly encouraged people to send their answers to me in an email as I typically always get to the ones in my email. Especially if they already posted their answers and did not get a response but REALLY wanted one.

So again, to anyone who I didn't get to, please email me at [email protected].

...Alternatively, if you still have the questions/answers available to you...You can repost them here after linking to this post and ask me to do it again, when I see it I'll probably feel really bad about not getting to you and will end up doing it because I like helping people and do not like leaving them hanging.

I wanna be more of a Significator of the Spirit (The Sun) and less a Significator of the Body (The Hanged Man).
>>
>>19263516
she is the bane is my existence. literally. yes i remember her.
>>
>>19263628
That's how I start my day.
>>
>>19263558
Okay. You've been super accurate so I have no reason not to believe you but I just HAVE to ask if you're absolutely sure. I'll wait a bit longer and contact him because you're right, he is probably scared I'll flip out on him. I just don't want to contact him and him end up annoyed with me.
>I like surprises.
How is career?
>Four of Swords, Hermit, Ten of Wands
Huh. These cards make me think you're either feeling stagnant and bored at your job or you're going through a difficult job change of some sort. Are you out of work and looking? Seems things in the career department might be a bit bleak for awhile. Moving forward, but at a snail's pace.
Let's see about finances:
>Justice, Five of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles
So finances are a bit....meh. Some hard times are ahead, but you'll make it through alright with careful planning. Even if things seem fine now, just start preparing a cushion for yourself.

>>19263573
Thanks. This seems pretty accurate for sure.
Do you have a date in the future:
>Judgement, Wheel of Fortune, Six of Wands
Is it with your former co-worker:
World, Emperor, Seven of Wands

Seems like you'll definitely get a date, and it appears that it is possible with your former co-worker, but you'll have to work for her a bit. She's a bit hesitant for whatever reason, but if you fight for a date with her, you'll win one.
>>
>>19263640
>Huh. These cards make me think you're either feeling stagnant and bored at your job or you're going through a difficult job change of some sort. Are you out of work and looking? Seems things in the career department might be a bit bleak for awhile. Moving forward, but at a snail's pace.

Stopped work to get to spend time with my kids while I finish my degree. So, yeah 100% correct. Good job.

>So finances are a bit....meh. Some hard times are ahead, but you'll make it through alright with careful planning. Even if things seem fine now, just start preparing a cushion for yourself.

Yeah, I'm doing that. I had a bunch in savings but you know...life is expensive.
>>
>>19263629
I'd be interested in a general reading from you, if you didn't mind. Would you be down for it?
>>
>>19263558
Ill trade
Will I ever recover? When?
>>
>>19263685
Yeah, once you stop going back and ripping the wound open yourself. You may even have to just cut ties altogether. Even if it seems like cutting off a limb.

You're not allowing recovery because you refuse to stay away from the things hurting you.
>>
File: The Jokers Reality.jpg (64KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Jokers Reality.jpg
64KB, 300x400px
>>19263662
I'm not...I mean. I've never really just outright been able to read a person. It's why I kind of rely on the questionnaire I provide to give me the information I need to discern the superficial traits of chakras, it's the actual 13th question where I'm offered a question that makes me able to 'read' the finer and deeper details of chakras. Even just asking for a general reading in that 13th question is valid for me.

But to just bam, boom, read you, I've never done that before.

I want to say I'm willing to try, but I'm nervous as fuck because I don't feel that I'm very capable in that sense.

Like, It's important that I point out that had I never come across Val's questionnaire, I probably would have never discovered I was able to do what I can do. As someone who's hfa I couldn't even discern social cues from people until I took a course in non-verbal psychology and even then I was always skirting the edges with intuition more than logic because. . .

-clears throat-

Sure, I will do a general reading for you.

...Uhhhh, what does a general reading usually entail out of the blue anyways? Should I just try to get a read on you and go with what I get?

(Damn it I thought I had a picture for this autistic moment of mine... In the immortal words of Sterling Archer... I had something for this.)
>>
>>19263701
Its not addictionl related health related
Did you see someone cutting off a limb tho
And query?
>>
File: eistibus3F.jpg (307KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
eistibus3F.jpg
307KB, 533x800px
Just look at this sick art!

It's called Eistibus supposedly an angel of Divination.
>>
>>19263239
Are you trading?
>>
>>19263731
Neato!
>>
>>19263745
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZRUblo034M

P.S. I am not a shill
>>
>>19263729
No, it has to do with the loss of a loved one. Or lover?

And I don't care. Just go for whatever.
>>
>>19263759
No its health related for me

Two of Cups, The Sun, The Empress

If youre in a relationship use protection unless you want a kid, because it will be on the way.
>>
>>19263758
Hue hue how nice!
I like the aesthetic!
>>
trading
>>
>>19263821
I just realized, an oracle deck is on the making.... I will eagerly wait for it to be released...

https://www.amazon.com/Angelarium-Oracle-Emanations-Peter-Mohrbacher/dp/0738754331

I am concerned about the price however, most quality decks cost some more, I hope the paper they use isn't cheap.
>>
>>19263839
What would you like to know
I would like to know what my love interest thinks of me. Are there any romantic energies?
>>
>>19263028

>What does M feel towards me?

I see a chess board with only the withe pieces on it and only one player. The man seems confused as to which move considering that any move would be irrelevant in the long run.

Hopeless, lonely. I am guessing you two dont speak to each other that much or are clueless as to what to expect from the relationship in the future. Notice that i say expect, not want.

He also seems the one calling the shots, at least on his mind that is. See it as if he is proactive but you give nothing to act on, that is how he feels.

> I see two books placed on a couch. Later a dinner table a and at last i see a pair wedding ring next to and a single golden goblet.

He has good intentions albeit a bit selfish but this is to expect, we all want to be happy. I dont normally have visions representing ''different stories'' so i take that what he wants to progress in phases and all depends on how each one works out. Getting to know each other better > Intimacy > Relationship > Living the dream. Pretty basic stuff.

If you feel the reading is consistent, tell me if i can (and should) ask for a day off next week? There will be a lot of work and it will be dependent of me but i also want to assist to an event. Thanks
>>
>>19263843
Hmm the paper in the video looked a little flimsy.
>>
>>19263640
np my friendo, good read for the most part

We're both dudes, and his family's pretty religious, that's why he's pretty hesitant. Also he's the one with a lot of feelings for me, and I'm a needy gay little shit. I feel like I need someone, but I don't want to take advantage of anyone.
>>
>>19263856

Ugh... Pardon the mess of my orthography. I got constantly disrupted while typing and didnt want to lose the reading so i had to do it promptly.
>>
>>19263629
It's perfectly fine. I understand. I was just curious, I hope I didn't come off to be like "grr, why didn't you do this grr." Thank you for letting me know, and thank you for the contact resources. Hopefully I can be a bit quicker next time or catch you at a more opportune time. Have a good one.
>>
>>19263454
>it would be way more so my own private gain than what I expect from the general quality of the two years (hence, no people)
Sounds like my grad school experience. I got to know my room, the library, and the department hall. The rest of the campus remains a mystery to me to this day.
>I think I know how the old guy is too, I'd fancy a description.
Goatee, mixture of white, but mostly gray, like a very solid gray overall, touches of dark hair. He seems bald or balding, difficult to tell. Also, a lot of the imagery was more figurative than literal on this one. He felt like he was from another time and transported to our present time. Either that or like a Classics professor.

>Too bad there's no light at the end of the tunnel, or at least a Queen of Pentacles
The Queen of Pentacles he followed was a literal card that started as an illusion. Remember I told you he saw illusions popping up out of the corner of his eye? This one in particular maintained his attention, and focusing on it avoided all the pitfalls. In a sense, it didn't matter whether or it was real or not, simply that his brute faith guided him through safely. Still, it cut off before he reached the end of the hall, so I don't know what's really over there.

>>19263417
I'm going to give you a mess of choices. Choose as many or as few as you want. If you want to read...

...spirit identification,
>The spirit that was watching me last Sunday night
>The “storyeller” lady
>The “young treasure hunter”
...diagnoses
>Nature of the connection for the access point vulnerability I'm investigating
>Cause of failure of MS, and whether anyone or anything is still in the way
...work results,
>The result of the cleaning I did the other day
>Any new damage I should be aware of
>Rebooting MS

>>19263739
Done for the day, I'll make an exception if you can read any of the 8 occult queries I mentioned right above this to a degree that can help me, and can wait until a few hours for a reading in return.
>>
Is it a good idea for me to go to this party?
If I go, how will things turn out?
Please give me a reading some1
>>
File: torus crop circle.jpg (93KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
torus crop circle.jpg
93KB, 600x404px
>>19263882
>grr, why y no read me

I didn't perceive that at all! No worries anon! If you want to repost your answers I'll do your reading today~
>>
>>19263899
Alright, as long as you're up for it: >>19250136
>>19250151
No need to rush
>>
taking requests for a short time
>>
>>19263930
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>19263930
What info do you need?
>>
>>19263938

your question
>>
>>19263930
Are things going to get better from now on?
>>
>>19263856
10 of wands
The fool
Six of swords

It will be hard for you to get your day off and it will pile up more work on your plate for later but you definitely should try and get it. The event would be a very good time for you and introduce you to a lot of new people to make new friends. It will also open up possibilities of travel for you. I see it going very well, i definitely think you should go. You will have a great time. Dont always put work as a priority put yourself first once in a while!

Thank you for mine... That actually makes complete sense although ive made myself available
>>
>>19263930
Will I ever get to remove Commie scum?
>>
>>19263936
king of cups reversed, knight of pentacles,the hermit

what he feels about you at the moment is irreverent, i can see something here about a close friend of your whom is concerned about your choice of mate, someone who is close, posibly even family member. now might be the time to consider your friends or family advice and think about him
>>
>>19263948
Is it a good idea for me to go to this party?
If I go, how will things turn out?
Please give me a reading
>>
>>19263944
five of cups reversed, the emporer, three of pentacles

i can see youve tried to improve your life rejecting certain aspect which are causing your emotional harm, yet dont feel any improvements.

i can see things improving greatly for you in the future, i can see a authority figure in your future and i can see work and happiness, i can see things moving on
>>
Trading
Will thing bett. my ex and I be non akward in the fall?
>>
>>19263930
what will happen between me and him in the near future?
>>
>>19263930
What should I do?
>>
>>19263969
Thank you very much!
>>
>>19263976
the world, five of cups, ten of pentacles

focusing on the near future here i can see a small dispute, maybe something didn't quite live up to your standards with regards to his demeanor, your major arcana card which pulled represents elongated happiness and completion so i wouldn't worry too much about the small things
>>
>>19263978

too vague
>>
>>19263930
Do you see some brightness in my future?
>>
Trading. How will my friend Xander's situation resolve? Will he be able to keep his family together and clear his name?
>>
>>19263930
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
>>19263948

Thank you, your reading matches with someone else's so i guess ill follow advice.
>>
File: CAM01973.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01973.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19263915
>>19250136
Gotcha, give me an hour to clean up and get some stuff done then I'll get started on the readings I have today.

You'll be the first one, then I'll have a few emails to do.

>>19263662
Mr. Thoth did you mean you wanted a 'general chakra reading' from me? I might be able to do that but it'll be pretty superficial I think.
>>
Reading for a party that will happen today:
Is it a good idea for me to go to this party? What will happen if I go?
>>
>>19264014

do you even really want to go?
>>
>>19264000
should i give up?
>>
>>19264003
strength reversed, four of wands, knight of cups reversed

in the near past i can see that something has tested your patience quite heavily, you've seen red and let it get the better of you\? at the moment i can a clear improvement , in terms of time its going to be short, something will imrpove quite readily, it will be a short and solid chance in your life which you will have to build on yourself, but the opportunity is there
in the near future i've seen a younger male, possibly family member attempting to knock you back a bit, be wary
>>
>>19263930
I tried getting back into life doesn't work, suicide an option now?
>>
>>19264033
>>19264047
sorry gotta go
>>
>>19264026
Kinda
>>
>>19264037
Thanks, I'll be careful
>>
is tarononymous around?
>>
>>19263996
god, that little dispute has just happened.....

thank you
>>
File: 1446311828823.jpg (95KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
1446311828823.jpg
95KB, 1350x561px
>>19264047
suicide is never an option anon
you want to kill the suffering, not yourself
suicide isn't the end, you'll destroy the body but the soul will be trapped with suffering, think well
you still have a chance like this guy did http://brobible.com/life/article/traveled-to-mexico-to-kill-himself/
hope you get stronger to solve your issues, love vibes to you
>>
>>19261464
Under The Law it is stated divinitation is illegal,necromancy, and the reading of intestines or something. So like magic is against the rules unless it's a life or death situation
>>
>>19264162
Even if it's a means of self improvement that doesn't clash with religions like catholicism?
>>
File: mfw misery and despair.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw misery and despair.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>19264047
was lurking and noticed this.

As someone who's suicidal but has managed not to kill himself (barely), I want to say, suicide is always an option but that doesn't make it a proper or good one. If you aren't quadriplegic or so damaged that you can no longer perform life functions or learn life lessons, then you are not going to be able to perform a suicide without being required to re-initiate another incarnation with the exact same lessons that instigated you into suicide.

Yeah, welcome to Earth, the spirit world's 'Legendary Difficulty' (think Halo) for souls that are in the mood to perform some seriously rapid evolution. Like a crash course, and sometimes we crash.

And while I have no words that will make you magically feel better and pull you out of this darkness you now engulf yourself with, I can say this.

You're not wrong to want to leave this suffering behind, to feel that your humanity doesn't deserve to hurt in these ways and would be better off dead.
But you're also not right in thinking death is something to be better off with, because in the end it's still the destruction of something you cared enough about to experience deeply and profoundly.

You don't need to find anything, just don't give up.

Hey...Anon. Don't give up. You might regret it...But you might not. Why aren't you focusing on that chance that it might not all turn out so badly?

Still. If you do, just know I won't blame you or judge you for it. I just don't want you to because, well, I think about if I were to kill myself.

It'd hurt everyone around me even if they don't seem to care, it'd blow them back and put them into perspective at how little they did for another, it'd hurt them in so many ways that in a way it could be said that the only monster at the end of my life, was myself.

Take care of yourself Anon... You are owed that much, to be able to take care of yourself.
>>
File: 216 phi sequence patterns.png (31KB, 335x684px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence patterns.png
31KB, 335x684px
>>19264162
The only Law I really have taken my free will choice in following is the Law of One.

It doesn't really say anything about what's il/legal, it simply states that All Is One.

Kind of gives you something to think about philosophically.

Okay, back to cleaning the pool...
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19261710
KEK
>>
>>19264236

Query?
>>
>>19264271
I want to have a query read about my friend. I've heard both sides of the story if that helps.
He fucked up big time. I'm wondering if he will be able to work things out with his family and keep his career going.
>>
Need help with a (violent) neighbor dispute... Outcome and safety priorities thanks
>>
>>19264226

Hey, so will you be able to do mine sometime?

>>19249782
>>
>Reading about the requirements to submit a Tarot deck to Llewellyn
>Stumble upon this: Remember that if buyers have difficulty pronouncing or spelling your pen name, they may not buy your deck.

Why are occultists so retarded /div/?
>>
File: 53a476727ec4c.png (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
53a476727ec4c.png
62KB, 512x512px
WEEGEE!
>>
Air query
Do I have some higher purpose in this life? What path will be the best for me?
>>
File: Interesting Philosophy.jpg (528KB, 1264x2438px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting Philosophy.jpg
528KB, 1264x2438px
>>19264323
Did an oracle card reading.
Signifier: Hummingbird
Virtues: Coin
Sins: Magic
Danger: Prayer

So good news, prayer is an extremely strong sign of safety. So no one should be injured (any further at least). Hummingbird is also another positive sign, though it does symbolize endangerment a bit. I think there may be some dangerous situations that end up being resolved safely. Still take care, these readings are fallible.

Hummingbird is also a symbol of estrangement, so I don't think that you all will be best buds after this.

Coin is an interesting one for the virtue card. It is a sign of charity, and also good fortune, utilitarianism, and subordination. I think that someone may need to swallow their pride and take a less-dominant posture out of need to resolve this situation. It may be necessary to make monetary offerings to resolve this, but I can't confirm that. Also not sure who is doing the offering/subordinating, but it's always easier to do something yourself, right?

Magic, as a sin, represents gluttony and sloth. Avoid procrastinating actions that need to be taken. However, this may be meant to be taken literally. Possibly it means, don't turn to magic to resolve this situation that you should be able to handle yourself. I can't be certain about that though.
>>
File: the_magician.jpg (311KB, 827x1382px) Image search: [Google]
the_magician.jpg
311KB, 827x1382px
I am hyping because this shit is gonna be a thing, and it's gonna be orchestrated by Barbara Moore, my favorite Tarot designer.
>>
I know this is not the apropriate place for questions like this, but the guys in this thread seem to know more about this stuff, here's the thing;

Whenever I dream about my ex-best friend-fuckbuddy, the day after I feel DRAINED, like people notice a difference in me, she was or is into satanist shit and stuff like that. There's no sex in the dreams. I was deeply in love with her but haven't spoken to her in more than 2 years. Does anyone have any idea what this is about?
>>
File: 1306384291063.png (613KB, 1003x429px) Image search: [Google]
1306384291063.png
613KB, 1003x429px
>>19264639
Signifier: Staff
Spirit: Clouds
Ambition: Autumn
Power: Lord (as in ruler, not deity)

More good news. The staff is the tool of a magician, so you certainly have some spiritual or magical potential within you. As with any potential, though, accessing and using it is entirely up to you.

Clouds is another fairly positive sign, but someone odd for the spirit card in this query. They represent good fortune, charity, friends, and chaos. I think you are better aligned to chaotic energies, and that you may need to make offerings, and receive gifts in return.

Autumn is a sign of change, but with a distinctly downward spiral. It represents sadness, and the sin of greed. I believe that it means to take care not to overreach yourself. Be grateful for the gifts and powers you have, work to learn to use them better, but don't try to claim power you haven't yet earned. It's a long shot, but it may be specifically warning against summoning malignant spirits or demons in an attempt to gain power.

Lord is the most interesting sign.It is obviously a sign of domination and governance. It may represent the sins of sloth, gluttony, and pride, but also the virtues of chastity and patience. It is very lawfully-aligned, countering clouds leaning towards chaos.

If I am reading this correctly, this may mean that you will have an opportunity to gain power over others. Like with any ruler, whether that becomes a good or a bad thing is up to you. Though you will be dealing with many chaotic situations and people, you should keep a focus on fairness and order. I would suggest aiming for this path of governance, but don't overreach yourself (as warned by autumn). Exhibit your abilities, and receive the rightful rewards in return in due time.
>>
Is anyone up for a trade? I have some simple queries, and they're not love related. I use tarot.
>>
>>19264711
It could be that she astrally gets into your dreams, and you give her energy through those dreams.

This is just a theory however, it's called psychic vampirism, look it up.
>>
File: 216 phi sequence.png (6KB, 343x173px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence.png
6KB, 343x173px
>>19264349
Just got back from helping my mother with her weed addiction, cause I just can't fight that anymore.

I will get your reading today too :)
I'm starting now.
>>
>>19264711
>>19264742

You got be careful though, desu. The best way to find out is to ask her. You can try to use cards, but no one can read her mind. A card reading is fine, but if you think she'a attacking you this is the fast track to mental illness. I'm not saying you think that, but I'm just saying be careful.
>>
Can domenie give me reading about love life?
F/20/Capricorn
>>
File: Danny Phantom.png (474KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Danny Phantom.png
474KB, 480x640px
>>19264739
Sure, if you don't mind me using oracle cards. What are your queries? And your gender?

Mine for the trade:
My brother-in-law is going through some rough times (gf left him, no job, pretty emotionally messed up). What should he focus on to get back on his feet? For two possible options, fixing his mental/emotional state with therapy, or doing a fresh restart by getting another degree and taking his career in a different direction. But open to other options.
>>
>>19264742

Okay man I will thanks, it bothers me because today I was total shit at work and people noticed, hell, there was this one some time ago where I was saying goodbye to her (possibly forever), kissing her and shit and she was looking sick as shit with blood in her eyes and shit but it didn't bother me for some reason. It just makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>19264757

No I never think that, it makes no sense at all, just wondering why I feel so tired after those dreams.
>>
>>19264730
Holy shit. I didn't expect to have some long reading.
>The staff is the tool of a magician, so you certainly have some spiritual or magical potential within you
When people sometimes do readings for me it's very often Magician that represents me, so it might be true. I feel like I have something more powerful inside me, but I didn't tried this whole magick too much.
>I would suggest aiming for this path of governance
But I don't think I have power to have influence on others. Also don't feel like typical "leader", so I don't know.
Thanks for a reading. This is helpful in some way.
>>
>>19264769
Alright, awesome! Do you have a specific spread you'd like me to use for this?

My question: I'm a mid twenties female. I've been pretty burnt out emotionally for several years. I'm trying to attract more money and good vibes into my life, but I quickly loose motivation. I have a really well paying job, all I have to do is do my work to get paid...but I have been doing the bare minimum amount of work to survive.

How can I mentally turn myself around? How can I become more stable and work harder? I'm asking for advice. Give it to me straight, don't worry about sparing my feelings.
>>
File: 1310883673386.jpg (214KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1310883673386.jpg
214KB, 500x256px
>>19264762
Probably not good, sorry.
Signifier: Worm
Sex: Cavern
Emotional: Magic

Worm is a negative signifier, so it looks like your love life will be diving a bit soon. However, it can signify subordination. So if you are an "M", this could actually be a good sign for you.

Cavern is another that is generally negative, but could be positive with the right spin. It means bad luck, hatred, and greed. However, it also symbolizes exploration. So if you are willing to try new things, you might get something good sexually.

Magic is one of those maybe-good-maybe-bad cards. Emotionally though, it has no real strong leanings. It also represents strangers (as opposed to friends or lovers).

Overall, could potentially mean one or multiple flings with exploratory sex? Could mean nothing really happening in your love life.

Sorry for the news.
>>
>>19264825
hi receiver
i feel so shitty
can you do me a reading please.
f libra
>>
File: 1306386007762.jpg (52KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1306386007762.jpg
52KB, 480x473px
>>19264808
It's not that you have the power now, or even the mental inclination for it currently. However, I think you have the aptitude, and would take to it well.

Besides, isn't there some kind of old saying. Something like, "Who would you rather have in power, the one who wants to be king, or the one too humble to put themself forward?".
>>
File: 1306384258061.jpg (373KB, 640x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1306384258061.jpg
373KB, 640x1997px
>>19264813
Any spread is fine. I don't really know tarot, so whatever you think is best.

I'll start your reading now, and probably add some of my own advice too.
>>
Hello!
I want to know about my ex and me. I'm pretty sure he's about to re-appear in my life, one way or another.
I'm Female, Libra, Rising sing Pisces, and Moon Scorpio.
>>
>>19264825
Hey, would you like to give me some love general reading?
>>
>>19263915
Sorry for the wait, Some stuff came up, I'm starting with your reading!

T923 Libra (Resolution of Foundations and Balances)

Okay Anon, you've got a pretty strange thing going on with your system. You seem to be...How do I say this. You're working backwards into the future, which isn't exactly easy, you seem to be learning some subtle lessons regarding faith and hope in association with balancing lessons of wisdom and love. A very odd occurrence in that you're being led here and there but you never stop to seek where it matters the most, you looked in all the doors, out all the windows, you even climbed the roof and searched from there, but you can't seem to find it, the thing you're looking for.

My first advice from just a glance at your system is this: Stop searching the ends of the external reality you have available to you; Start searching the roots of the internal reality within yourself. This internal reality is really hard to describe because it's so unique for everyone, but in your case, you might want to start by simply looking for the signs of... I believe it is 'The Father' within your 'inner safe space', the place you go to retreat. If not the Father then The Son, my Catholicism is a bit rusty. But you must look for that divine spark within yourself, it'll be the candlelight that'll reveal the hidden road you seek within yourself to your 'higher' self.

Magenta Ray is actually very powerful, which is odd because it's a very simple construct that usually doesn't need additional power. Your's interestingly seems to have a polarity to it! Something new that I've never seen! I'm not sure, but I think it's a preincarnational design to help 'push you' 'this way' and 'that way', but overall seems to dictate when you're feeling energetic. Right now it does seem to have a preference for the absence of the light of the Logos principle, Sunlight. This has an indication of an archetypical nature and seems to correlate with Primeval Darkness.
>>
>>19264402
I'd hardly consider that indicative of occultists, by any stretch. Proper occultists are accustomed to seeing names in languages other than their native tongues on a regular basis.
>>
>>19263975
Still trading this.
I can do tarot and scry
>>
>>19264901
Still here? I do tarot. will trade for that scry offer
>>
File: 16 The Enlightening Tower.png (122KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
16 The Enlightening Tower.png
122KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
Now Primeval Darkness is a fancy way of saying the lessons of the soul that require your faith to push through the darkness without fear of what may come running up to you, or what you may run up into.

Because it's associated with the Magenta Ray it seems that you're being pushed to explore contrasting issues, and what's more because it's currently operating more strongly at night, with the strongest moments being around 3am to when it's the darkest before dawn, this is an indication that you must seek solitude and seek within yourself. You are being pushed 'this way' to begin a spiritual journey that you have been trying to find but haven't been able to.

So interest... It's actually a bit sad, it seems to have been made this way because you have a very 'everywhere' way of going about things of the spiritual due to a preincarnational plan to 'lead you astray along the edge of the correct path'... Like saying, you're walking right next to your spiritual path, but here in the darkness you can't see just how close you are. If you only had that candlelight of your inner self to illuminate the dark landscape of the night of the soul, you'd see it. Thankfully this calls into action the Potentiator of the Spirit, The Enlightening Lightning of Power, that flashes the landscape with illumination in moments of intuition to provide you a grasping chance at finding the right way.

However, this will not occur until some basic things are met in your physical incarnation.

Let's explore that now.

Red Ray is interestingly blocked by the indigo ray, in that it is being made to be a specific way in belief that this is the way it is supposed to be. This is a somewhat severe blockage in that you deny yourself to yourself on a foundational level. You don't know yourself, because you don't realize you need to know yourself. Of this blockage, the living situation is imbalanced, the sexual identity is imbalanced with denial from the indigo ray, (cont)
>>
>>19264844
Current position: Death. Your brother in law is going through a hard time (obviously). Emotionally, he's pretty dead. He needs to be reborn and revitalized.

The Challenge: King of Swords, RX. I get King RX cards when an older gentleman's world has been turned around. He needs to get back on his feet by using logic and rationality.

Strengths: Four of Swords, reversed. He's not using his inner peace or inner strength. He needs to take a break and just RELAX. He needs to contemplate. He needs to gain a better perspective, listen to his inner voice, take some time alone to think, examine his motivations, and review where he is in life. He basically doesn't have any strength right now, but this is what he can do to get some. Note that this is a swords suit, again. This means he needs to apply rationality and logic to his situation.

Therapy Outcome: Six of Swords. I think therapy would make him dwell on his bad situation too much.

Career Change Outcome: The Tower, RX. I think a career would actually give him the change he seriously needs right now.
Final Outcome: Knight of Wands. This was the best card I pulled. I think he'll pull himself together and get his fire back, but he won't be the same person as he once was.
>>
File: 1306384664804.jpg (414KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1306384664804.jpg
414KB, 1600x1000px
>>19264813
I did a full spread, to get the biggest picture of your situation that I could.

Signifier: Staff
Spiritual: Whale
Ambition: Autumn
Fire: Song
Mental: Mountain
Emotional: Summer
Material: Love

The staff certainly represents you, since you are in tune with more spiritual energies. It has equal alignment with good luck and bad, fully representing self-determination. However, I believe it is also providing guidance on how you can move forward. It aligns with enlightenment, humor, and wonder, and represents exploration. I think that it is suggesting to explore some new things to try to inject some enjoyment and energy into your life.

Whale is an interesting dichotomy. It represents a superior and sadness, and both wonderment and utilitarianism. As this is for your spirit/virtue card, I think that it is saying your utilitarian focus on money can be a positive thing, but it is contributing to your sadness. You still have your sense of wonderment within you, but it is buried underneath. Possibly refocusing on your kindness to others would rebuild your sense of self.

Autumn is a worrying sign for your ambition. It symbolizes an upcoming change, a downward trend, and the sin of greed. I think that you may have or may soon overreach yourself with your focus on money. If you are already bringing in enough to be comfortable, maybe try to stay with where you are right now. I don't think this reading is advising to work any harder at work (though I will personally say that doing just the bare minimum will be noticed at some point).

I usually read the fire card as either sex or danger depending on the context. Song doesn't pull strongly in either direction, so it may just be passion. It represents happiness, as well as empathy, and ties nicely with whale. You may find a passion for helping others and bringing happiness to them, turning it around on yourself. Or you could take this literally, and focus your passion on music. Not totally sure.

cont.
>>
>>19264920
Yup what is your query, dear?
>>
File: Hasegawa-Nansen1[1].jpg (95KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hasegawa-Nansen1[1].jpg
95KB, 500x525px
Hello, I think I can stick around for a bit and do a few I Ching readings for people.

I have a relationship question of my own, in case anyone wants to ask for any information they need to do a reading.
>>
>>19264957
Are my feelings genuine for the issue or am I confused? F here. Thanks.
>>
>>19264954
Does my love still love me or did i ruin things between us forever? startings yours
>>
>>19264957
What can I do to fix the situation with him? What does he want me to do?
>>
>>19264957
love reading with this guy please
what the hell is he thinking, feeling
>>
>>19264957
Just general love reading for me if you don't mind.

And I'll give you a reading, but I need genders.
>>
File: 17 The Star of Hope and Faith.png (74KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
17 The Star of Hope and Faith.png
74KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
your connection to Earth is the only area minimally balanced and it seems to be lingering towards imbalance the more you seek to escape this plane for the metaphysical one.

You need to step back, and you need to do so enough that you feel like you've stopped walking your current path. Then you need to evaluate yourself without the negative judgments, as in make sense of your positive attributes and discover why you are trying to tell yourself how to be instead of just letting you be you.

Orange Ray has an indigo ray imbalance that seems to go both ways and is imbalancing the indigo ray simultaneously. A dangerous setup only in that it can lea you down some pretty sick and twisted roads of megalomania and it's opposite, complete disbelief in who you are leading you to be someone you're not.
Strange. I'm having a hard time reading your orange ray. I'll see if the aura has anything to tell. You suppress your emotions to the point you delude yourself with false feelings. You're in a highly imbalanced state presently, though it appears very temporary. You're seeking out in ways you never intended to, and the desperation of doing so itself is disheartening to you. There's signs of thoughtform disruption in the orange ray aura. You begin to design a future choice you wish to make, and then discard it all in a moment of giving up and discouragement. You have faltering faith not in the higher ups, but in your very divine self, you doubt it, you deny it, all while trying to believe in it and empower it. You're trying to fit the circle into the square slot. It's gotten to a point of disarray and dissolution of your desires to even try to make sense of it all. Yet you feel this uncontrollable, insatiable urge to persist, to continue. This is the light of your higher self's divine intervention leading you from walking into a very bad path. You're walking dangerously close to the discarding of the self in disbelief of the self.
>>
File: 1306384940610.jpg (79KB, 400x507px) Image search: [Google]
1306384940610.jpg
79KB, 400x507px
>>19264813
>>19264951

Mountain represents utilitarianism and protection, as well as action. This seems to be counter to many of the other cards that advise moving your focus away from your career. It could just be representing your current state of mind, using your focus on your job and actions there as a means of protecting yourself? However, it's also a card of balance. Maybe it just advises that you need to keep your mind on your job and finances during part of the day, and you can refocus yourself on other pursuits at other times.

Summer is a positive sign for emotions, representing optimism, humor, and happiness. Focus on the warmth while it's here, and enjoy your time with friends. Take each moment as it comes and live it fully.

Love is an interesting one for the material/physical card. It could be interpreted as less material and more emotional rewards for pursuing this path. Or that focusing on your love life may be rewarding. Or that having some good sex is a good idea. But I'm choosing to interpret it as trying reinvigorate yourself physically (through sex or just exercise) will help invigorate yourself emotionally and mentally as well. It is a card of heat and energy after all.

I hope this helps.
>>
got a simple yes/no type question. Doesn't really even have to be a reader. Just indecisive about something and a small nudge in either direction would be helpful if anyone is willing to do something silly like that.
>>
>>19264901
>ten of wands, hierophant, three of cups, eight of pentacles, four of wands
Good news! Things will be kind of awkward at first, maybe for awhile, and it'll be kind of difficult for both of you to come out of your shells, but it seems like both of you will try hard to overcome it and you'll reestablish your bond. it has plenty of potential for it to become more romantic in nature. it'll feel very natural with them, like breathing. good luck and congrats. i'm jelly.
>>
File: Vinegar_tasters[1].jpg (14KB, 192x288px) Image search: [Google]
Vinegar_tasters[1].jpg
14KB, 192x288px
>>19264961
>>19264962
>>19264967
>>19264969

I'll need a bit more information from all of you. Try to write at least four or five sentences. Say whatever's on your mind or feels most important to say.

>>19264976
Me [25m], her [25f]. I ended our friendship recently because I wanted more and she didn't. I have a few options open as far as finding someone else to date, but I'm just wondering where she and I are going from here.
>>
>>19264861
can somebody do mine pls? <3
>>
>>19264929
I really hope that he has some inner peace to find. He's kind of an intense individual. The therapy outcome makes sense, and I do think the career change would be for the best as well. I worry about financial feasibility, but maybe something similar but less costly would be the way to go. It's actually good to hear that he will change into a new person, as bad as that sounds.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>19265002
I'm:
>>19264967

He's mad at me and doesn't want to talk right now. He has always had a hard time expressing his feelings so if I don't do something he'll just keep avoiding the situation and possibly me. I need a solution that is fair and logical and isn't too heavy. I'm also curious about what he wants from me, what he wants me to do about the situation.
>>
File: 5 Actions of The Hierophant.png (127KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
5 Actions of The Hierophant.png
127KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
This higher self's intervention is like a bright star in the night sky of the dark night of the soul that has caught your unwaivering attention. You will not stray from that direction by spiritual instinct. Because of this your orange ray remains in a state of fluctuation, it's a powerful ray, and in this power, this sheer brilliance, it's blowing energies all over the place because you've lost control of it. Your emotions throw you around. Your feelings don't even control you so much as throw you out of control in letting yourself be yourself. It's a blockage of willpower, in that you are using this very chakra's energies to block itself (something only possible with the help of the indigo ray).

Stop expecting things of yourself, stop holding yourself to these standards of what is right and wrong for you. Do you know? Surely you believe you do, in disbelief that it couldn't be true that you're being led the wrong way while following the way you want to go.

It's all so confusing, you're confused, it's all over the place, you want this but need that but have this but not that and it's like...Watching a... Series of... How do you even describe such confusing dances of energy...? (this isn't very helpful, hold on...)
>>
>>19265002
>>19264969
he cares about me but when i start to think something is going on he starts talking about this girl he loved before, and he knows that i loved him before too. i can't understand his feelings at all. he probably knows i get hurt but he acts like nothing happened.
>>
>>19264962
>The Moon rev, king of swords rev, queen. Of swords rev.
Dear fucking god. Confusion on top of cruelty and bitterness.
A confection of negativity and sourness
Beloved I'm getting a huge no from this. Did yall have an argument because I feel like the situation was blown incredibly put of proportion. Both of yall left and processes the whole ordeal in a negative way.
Yeah just go and let go from this
>>
>>19264951
>>19264995
Thank you. I do think you're right. I lost my sense of wonder, and I should try to get it back. Maybe I will listen to more music or something, that would help a lot.

It's strange, I just remembered having a dream where a voice told me I was being too greedy. I think you're about about this, too. I'll scale back my ambitions, and just settle for making enough to pay my bills, taxes, and a small amount extra, but I won't overreach at all.

I don't really know how to gain a sense of wonder anymore. Maybe I'll go outside or something, I think it would help.

Good luck with your brother in law! I'm sorry my reading wasn't as in depth, so let me know if you need anymore information or clarifying cards because I aim to be fair.
>>
File: 22 The Spiritual Fool.png (78KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
22 The Spiritual Fool.png
78KB, 300x578px
>>19263915

I'm going to cut this short and say that the more I try to make sense of it, the farther I get from finding sense in it. This might even be an energetic defense. All I feel I can say regards balancing the orange ray is that you must leave it alone. Leave yourself alone, stop trying to control yourself, stop trying to control your belief in self. You are required in this moment an every moment to be 'The Fool', to foolishly walk into the unknown without any knowledge of what might occur, you must put yourself in the hands of 'God/Creator' to direct you, because you have asked for such, and there is an answer, but you don't hear it, but it is there. The silent whispering of love in your mind, the quietude of this infinite energy permeates you, and the more you try to force yourself to discover it, the more you move away from discovering it because it is already trying to do so for you through you, and you override every attempt with your egoic conscious effort to do so. Let go of that ego, that need to know. Quiet your mind, sit in the silence, no movement of thought or feeling is needed. What is needed is that you stand still, stop moving, sit quietly, and connect with yourself without trying to make sense of it all. You're a divine spiral of 'true-paradox'. The more you attempt to find a solution to this paradox, the more confusing it becomes. The only true solution is to accept it as it is, strange, abstract, unusual, but so perfect that it inspires you to continually seek the 'Truth' of it.

Solution: Meditate. A lot. Stop the external search of logic, begin the internal search of faith and creativity. You are a HIGHLY CREATIVE being, and you have crafted this life in a highly creative way... This is the story of T, and how he sought something of pure abstraction with an infinite array of logical attempts. Lose the logic, this thing that you seek is not logical, it cannot translate appropriately through these logical attempts.
>>
>>19265019
there was a fight
>>
File: 1306388928091.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1306388928091.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>19264840
Signifier: Autumn
Emotional: War
Virtue: Death

Now this isn't actually as bad as it sounds, but it certainly represents a poor current situation. Autumn is indicating a downward spiral that you are currently feeling. War is literally titled a "gathering of vexation". You are being assaulted with multiple external irritants, many of which are outside of your control.

However, death, as a virtue, represents charity and humility. It also is a sign of the end of a current state. You are a good person, and if you can persevere through the current adversity, other people will recognize it as well. Don't put up false fronts, especially not of bravado. Be yourself, express what you are feeling, and reach out to help others. You will receive help in return.
>>
File: 1388894276220.jpg (246KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1388894276220.jpg
246KB, 1000x673px
Hello friends, anyone up for a trade?

I want to know if I should leave as President of my College Club and if so, what will happen to the club without me?

Leave me your query and I'll get to work.
>>
>>19265002
>Dog, Man, Tower, Anchor, Garden
So yeah. There's a good friendship, but nothing more. Probably you two going to meet together again, but don't expect anything romantic from it. It would good to keep her around you as a friend, but from my experience I know it would be very hard, so do what you need to do. If you keep her around her as a friend, she will be there for a loooong time.
Since I had similar problem I recommend to leave her as it is. If you keep thinking about her you will only hurt yourself more. Find someone else and try to not trouble your mind too much about it. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19265042
Did I ruin my chances with him for good? Starting yours.
>>
>>19265012
Your reading is:

Hexagram 58: The Joyous (Lake)

The judgment: The Joyous. Success. Perseverance is favorable.

The changing lines are 2 and 4.

Nine in the second place means: Sincere joyousness. Good fortune. Remorse disappears.

Nine in the fourth place means: Joyousness that is weighed is not at peace. After ridding himself of mistakes a man has joy.

Changing to:

Hexagram 3: Difficulty at the Beginning

The judgment: Difficulty at the Beginning works supreme success, furthering through perseverance. Nothing should be undertaken. It furthers one to appoint helpers.

---

My commentary:

Joy seems to always go hand-in-hand with difficulty. There is the wonder and love that permeates relationships, espeially at their beginning, that can turn to fighting and mixed feelings at the drop of a hat. Are you two a new couple, by any chance?

Unfortunately, my experience has usually been that the oracle does not tell us "do this and all your problems will be solved". It seems that, simply by throwing a light on the dynamics at play in a situation, it frees our own intution for counsel. Any decision to act (or more importantly, not act) will thus be your own, but at least on a basis of the oracle's clear insight and wisdom.

Overall I think the oracle is telling you to trust yourself and your own judgment. There may be difficult times ahead, but by emphasizing your own self-worth and personal growth you will see through events in the best way possible.
>>
File: sky.jpg (169KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
169KB, 1066x800px
>>19265024
No, I think your reading was very helpful. Good luck with your self-exploration. I've personally always been awed by beautiful sky views, especially from mountaintops. Hiking can be boring, but the end result is often worth it.
>>
File: Orbs 6 Six of Orbs.png (90KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 6 Six of Orbs.png
90KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
Your Yellow Ray is close to being minimally balanced and seems to be resilient in a gentle kind of way. You are tired of others who do not seem to understand. You pull yourself away and while there are signs of a 'potential' partial deactivation of the yellow ray towards reclusiveness, you're being kept from doing so by your higher self. This ray seems to be preparing for the lower ones to be minimally balanced and is being directly worked with by your spiritual guidance system to direct you.
Again, your various attempts at doing this have caused you to override these workings. Further, this ray belies your whole ego, and it is shining in a muddied way because it is being used improperly. The rotational rate is off, the oscillations are not aligning with any frequency, it's fluctuating and so a 'fix' or 'lock' is becoming harder for you.

Something about 'gentleness'. You are a very loving person but you are so rough with yourself that you don't see it. Leave yourself alone to be the Earthly being you currently are. Disconnect from this notion that you must be a certain way, this is pure ego control, instead, connect with the natural order of the reality you find yourself within, the plane(t) you inhabit. You are becoming firm, but you wish to be gentle. Be gentle outwardly, and then be so inwardly. When you judge yourself or another, soften that judgment. Find reasons why it's okay. Find acceptance.

The sooner you can let go of the need to know, the sooner you will come to actually have an idea. And anon, that is all you truly seem to seek, is the ideas of 'The Truth' that drives you.
>>
Willing to trade.

Would it be a bad idea to go back, or should i keep my distance?
>>
>>19264998
thank you!
although I am in no way interested in reforming a romantic bond with this person I just don't want things to be awkward.
Here's hoping that he leave me alone and not pursue me romanticly next term.
>>
>>19265048
>Did I ruin my chances with him for good? Starting yours.

>Ace of Swords, Judgement, Queen of Swords

Not at all, you've made some mistakes and are paying for the price but you need to learn from them and take your challenges head on. It's not going to be easy going forward but it's more than possible to at the very least be on good terms. I see you succeeding but it's going to be mentally and physically taxing on you. Good luck
>>
>>19265042
I'll start with what will happen if you leave:
>ace of swords, eight of swords, nine of swords
Okay, so the club would have a lot of trouble getting their shit together. To be fair, they'll give it a pretty damn good try, but it's not going to work out. They kind of just barely function, but not well.
Now should you leave:
>six of cups, nine of pentacles, two of wands
Moving on from the club wouldn't be the worst thing for you. You's actually probably be okay with your choice to leave. Just be sure to see that the club is prepared and has their affairs are in order so they don't abslutely crumble when you leave.
me:
>>19265048
>>
>>19265038
>You are being assaulted with multiple external irritants

hah yeah..
thank you
>>
>>19265074
Starting yours.
what does Capricorn think of me?
>>
>>19264825
Thanks for answering. You are really good at it because you basically summarize all my love life, which is still nonexistenting. Also would you mind doing one more about what should I do to be more spiritual aware? And if what I am doing right now is enough or maybe I should change something?
>>
>>19265043
Thank you, friend.

>>19265017
Your reading is: 35 (Progress) changing to 25 (Innocence; The Unexpected). Changing lines are 1 and 5.

Hexagram 35 (Progress)
The judgment: Progress. The powerful prince is honored with horses in large numbers. In a single day he is granted audience three times.

Line 1: Progressing, but turned back. Perseverance brings good fortune. If one meets with no confidence, one should remain calm. No mistake.

Line 5: Remorse disappears. Take not gain and loss to heart. Undertakings bring good fortune. Everything serves to further.

Hexagram 25 (Innocence; The Unexpected)
The judgment: Innocence. Supreme success. Perseverance furthers. If someone is not as he should be, he has misfortune, and it does not further him to undertake anything.

---

It is easy to read things like "Progress" and immediately think things like "I will be with my desired one in a relationship soon!" -- I do this all the time. However, the oracle tends to speak almost exclusively about our own internal feelings, psychological development, maturity, and the relationship between the Self and the Ego.

The reading seems to be implying that you are starting to understanding facets of the situation now but in some sense you are still in the dark about some important things. Most importantly, it seems you are starting to understand your own values and desires on a deeper level. This is often a troubling process, but not to worry -- clear insight will come with time. For the moment, focus on yourself and try not to dwell on these things. In the end, it's most important to ride the flow of life and
>>
File: 1310888521439.png (235KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1310888521439.png
235KB, 500x335px
>>19264863
Not very good news, I'm afraid.
Signifier: Knowledge
Sex: Aurora
Emotional: Dagger

I believe that knowledge is representing a stranger, or someone you don't know well at least. They are intellectual and interesting. The sex with them will be wonderful for the moment, and you will be very happy. However, I believe that they will betray you, inspiring great anger on your part. They will become your enemy, as far as you are concerned.

Sorry for the bad news. Maybe try to stick with people you already know?
>>
File: Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png (105KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png
105KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
The Kundalini is interestingly able to move up into yellow ray despite the orange ray blockage...This seems to mean that your orange ray is literally on the razor-edge of balance, and is imbalanced in a balanced way, and while this configuration won't allow kundalini beyond the Lower Triad, it means that your divine self is actively partaking alongside your mundane self. You are 'activating' but with so much need to make sense and know and control, you are slowing this seemingly inevitable process to a snails pace.

Good news, Anon. Your life, the longer you live it, will provide more and more resolution to you.

The problem is, as you walk the spiritual path in the dark night of the soul, you have a gentle light of the moon that casts revelations and illusions across the landscape of your soul, and in this moonlight you have found so many illusions that you have begun lingering, hesitating, deliberating overly so. You're trying to push the pieces of the puzzle into place, but the pieces are already in place, so you become confused as to why things aren't going the way they are suppose to, because they already have, and are, and you just don't see it through your confusions from dealing with yourself in such a way as to say, "I am not this." When truthfully, you are, and you just don't seem to recognize it as being so.

You are walking a rather treacherous path and you seem to be aware of this, but you don't believe you have any help, and you feel alone.

Again, if you just stop, you will discover that all around you is help, hidden in plain sight, blending so perfectly into the scenery that you don't recognize the energies, because to you, they aren't perceived in the way they actually are.
>>
>>19265109
not fantasize about what-ifs much, only taking everything as it comes. (Didn't mean to leave you hanging!)
>>
>>19265056
Thanks. I'll do my best.
>>
>>19265005
>>19265042

Excuse me, can you do mine, please? =)
>>
>>19265109
>>19265114
hahah thank you so much
have good day
>>
>>19265110
I did a reading for myself not that not so long ago and something similar popped out. I'll meet someone new, we gonna have some good times, but something is going to fuck up it. Maybe it will happen, but maybe nothing bad is going to happen if I don't expect much from it. Thanks.
>>
>>19265089
>Moving on from the club wouldn't be the worst thing for you. You's actually probably be okay with your choice to leave. Just be sure to see that the club is prepared and has their affairs are in order so they don't abslutely crumble when you leave.

I wouldn't mind if the club crumbles desu, the main purpose of the club was to have fun and this group seems like they want to take over but they suck the fun out of the club. I'm left doing all the work by myself for a group that is so anti-fun that I don't even want to show up to meetings anymore.

I feel like if I leave the club will just crash and burn, maybe it's for the best.
>>
File: 18 The Moon of Truth and Lies.png (85KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
18 The Moon of Truth and Lies.png
85KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
The solution to this issue, which is actually of a yellow/green energy, the gateway to the green ray, is that you must discover in those moments of illusion their hidden revelations, and as with such things, the best way to make sense of the truth in the illusion, is to sit with it without reaction, to learn about it through the stillness and silence of acceptance.

To all those people you know, find compassion in their lives, the same compassion that exists in your life will become known.

Sadly I'm having a lot of trouble reading you, it's like cryptic mysterious messages one after another, confusing imagery of lights that are all... wibblywobblytimeywimey and, like a time traveler interfering with a timeline, everything is all wrong despite not being wrong in and of itself, and yet you know things aren't the way they should be.

You need to stop interfering with your own instincts, they are trying to make you stop, but you keep on moving.
>>
>>19265043
You wanted a general love reading as well correct? Please tell me more about yourself and your life. I'm also curious as to what method you use, I'm not familiar with the images you mentioned.

>>19265042
If you can tell me about your time at the club then I can do a reading for you as well. In return, can you tell me how the relationship with my friend will develop in the next year?
>>
>>19265134
>If you can tell me about your time at the club then I can do a reading for you as well. In return, can you tell me how the relationship with my friend will develop in the next year?

Sure, what would you like to know?

When I first started the club it's main purpose was to have fun. We started out with over 100+ members on our first day and averaged 80+ a meeting. Something happened last year so we weren't chartered, this year we averaged maybe 15 a meeting at best. Recently this group has showed up of about 7 people and I try to include everyone but they just suck the fun out of the club. I'm thinking of leaving them high and dry next semester and leaving them on their own, I have a feeling that if I leave as President, they'll eventually fuck up everything and the club will dissolve on its own.

What I want to know is if I'm right and they crash the club, with no survivors or they'll flourish without me?

I'll start yours
>>
>>19265134
>Please tell me more about yourself and your life.
I'm a cool person with multiple talents and my special ability is dealing with a lot of shit coming on my way. Had few love interest and they even liked my back, but it didn't lead to anything more so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.
>I'm not familiar with the images you mentioned.
Lenormand deck, pretty cool cards. I like them a lot. Check them, I really recommend it.
>>
>>19265165
>I'm a cool person with multiple talents and my special ability is dealing with a lot of shit coming on my way

This sounds exactly like the kind of dating profile I'd avoid.
>>
>>19265074
>king of pents, the wheel of fortune, 7of cups
If this query is about something work-related like a job. Then is very recommended that you stay since you will be valued there more since you do put a lot of effort. They are also a lot of other possibilities of the choices that you have in your hands. Yet regardless of that you are surrounded by a lot of good luck
>>
File: 14 Temperance the Alchemist.png (90KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
14 Temperance the Alchemist.png
90KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
The Lower Triad is imbalanced by sheer self willpower. Stop trying to be what you think you should be, and just let yourself be, literally 'JUST BE'. I can't word it any more concisely, you need to let yourself be yourself.

Green Ray is primed and has been ready to be accessed fully, and it appears that preincarnationally you are designed in life to inevitably access it fully. It'll come in a moment that will through everything you believe upside down, you'll suddenly be so lost you'll wonder how you could ever possibly be found.

And yet, after a while, it will hit you. You've been found long ago, and it was you as a human who was lost, as your soul self who has been found has been working endlessly to make you realize this. You've already glimpsed that which you feel you miss, but you mistook it for something else and kept on looking. Backtrack a bit, don't be so critical.

Inner Green Ray is being denied. The corruption that is perceived is actually the purity of 'discovery', you are denying yourself, suppressing yourself, and in this you are blocking yourself from self-discovery, the sign post that will lead you right to the doorstep of your higher self, who is patiently waiting eternally to finally meet you at last with such open loving arms that it almost weeps knowing that you may not even accept this embrace it offers when you finally discover it.
And you will discover it, what it comes down to is if when you do, you'll recognize it.

Bridge is nominal.

Blue Ray is unpotentiated due to the inner green ray being denied. Once you stop judging yourself for who you enjoy being, you will find that honesty is as simple as not trying to be honest and just 'Being'.
>>
>>19265173
... -cough-
>through everything you believe
should be
>throw everything you believe

SORRY
>>
>>19265101
Its a bit of a silly but charming impression. a bit like a charming yet campy song that everyone sort of enjoys but the lyrics are a bit out there, but it's a classic in a sense. The kind of thing you'd be embarrassed to admit you enjoy but it's universally enjoyed so there really shouldn't be a stigma associated with it, but it's the kinda song you get caught humming or singing and try to laugh off as normal or typical to be rocking out to. Overall hopeful if you can clear away the stigma of it and make it known that there's nothing wrong with enjoying something like that. Heartfelt enjoyment with a little reservation as to what others would think really.
>>
Willing to do tarot in exchange for a reading.
>>
File: 1310883477753.jpg (46KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1310883477753.jpg
46KB, 500x412px
>>19264861
>>19265005
>>19265122
I'd recommend against multi-posting an air query. If no one picks it up the first time, try asking a specific person offering readings. I did one for you though, since I'd been planning too since your first post once I got through the people specifically asking me.

Signifier: Love
Virtues: Hummingbird
Sins: Dance
Emotional: Firefly
Sexual: Enemy

Looks like he will be back, and you will get back together. I believe he will be more humble, and possibly apologetic about whatever it was that split you up (hummingbird represents humility). His love for you will be rekindled, and possibly your love for him as well (firefly).

However, the sin is lust, and enemy was pulled for the sex card. You will be strongly attracted to each other, and tempted to rekindle your physical relationship just as quickly. I strongly advise against this. Take it slow. Pretend like it's a completely new relationship, started fresh, and you don't jump into bed immediately then. Rebuild your relationship mentally and emotionally before starting anything physically, or it will undermine your relationship completely.
>>
>>19265197
Ah, sorry, I guess you had asked someone specifically in
>>19265122
>>
Will do a few reads tonight because of extenuating circumstances, use and abuse me probably shouldn't be back for a long while after tonight, will be here a while and drinking tonight so go nuts.

Name/alias and a question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pics much appreciated.
>>
>>19265154
>>19265134
>If you can tell me about your time at the club then I can do a reading for you as well. In return, can you tell me how the relationship with my friend will develop in the next year?

>Five of Pentacles, The Chariot, Page of Swords

Good, there's some give and take between you two. I feel like you're going to be there for your friend in a great time of need and this will draw you closer together. Have you two talked about traveling together? I see both of you going out more, most of it will be locally but you'll both have great times together. This will do wonders to your confidence and personality, this friend will make you mature into a much better, more complete person. Hold onto this friendship.
>>
>>19265197
>I'd recommend against multi-posting an air query. If no one picks it up the first time, try asking a specific person offering readings. I did one for you though, since I'd been planning too since your first post once I got through the people specifically asking me.

Thank you so much! I didn't quite understand this part (I'm spanish speaker) so, whenever I try to get a reading I should refer to a specific reader?
>>
File: cute pic.jpg (73KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
cute pic.jpg
73KB, 500x559px
>>19265210
My name is Luke

Could you do what my next girlfriend will be like? And possibly where we will meet if that's not too much to ask.

Much appreciated.
>>
>>19265210

OG

Tell me about the next time I'm going to have sex, where is it going to be and do I already know this person? Is this happening soon or in the far future?
>>
File: CHS.jpg (44KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
CHS.jpg
44KB, 300x460px
>>19265210
Hello!
Rain
Could you tell me about next romantic relationship that I will have? Will I meet a right girl?
>>
File: 20 Judgment and Ascension.png (106KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
20 Judgment and Ascension.png
106KB, 300x578px
>>19263915
The Indigo Ray is the cluster of problems here...
Sigh. I also cannot read over half of it because of some kind of energetic defense. the problem here is how sophisticated and creative this defense is. I can read the associations from the orange ray, but there are clearly imbalances across the entire system all stemming from a highly overactive indigo ray. The beauty in this is that your orange and indigo rays are your most powerful rays in terms of female/abstract/creative/unconscious energies.
The beauty of that is that you, when you properly concentrate and focus your creative willpower towards endeavors of 'creative solutions', you will probably begin quickly balancing the Lower Triad and healing the indigo ray towards appropriate use of it's creative abilities.
As you use them now, you literally are designing strange 'screens' or 'filters' of perception, which is distorting the true perceptions available to you of the world around you. I think I can see that there is a green ray positive association within the indigo ray stemming from the violet ray aspect's (higher self's) direct 'working with' of your life.

The solution truly to this overactive indigo ray is to meditate and slow it. Once this CONSTANT NONSTOP overactivation ceases, you'll begin to see things with clarity, both externally and internally.

Again, solution is to still the mind occasionally. It needs to be done so while conscious, and done so consciously, and it doesn't require anything fancy in the meditation. It just requires a chance to experience a meditative state to begin properly aligning itself with what your life path/plan has in store for you.

Failure to do this will result in you taking exponentially longer at fulfilling your life.

The Violet Ray while without need to be balanced, is seemingly working directly through the green ray to effect the Lower and Upper Triads. You have 'Direct Intervention' by higher sources working in your life keeping you safe.
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19265210

Ayanami

Am I going to purchase a plot of land and one of those tiny houses within this year?
>>
File: 4927_witch_anime_witch.jpg (367KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
4927_witch_anime_witch.jpg
367KB, 1190x842px
>>19265210
John Titor
I want to know if I should start looking for another artist, for my project.
>>
>>19265217
No, "air queries" (not asking a specific person, but hoping someone will answer) are fine generally. But posting the same query multiple times may just be annoying. You will probably have better luck if you don't get a response at first to ask a specific person who is doing readings.

But then I saw that you did that on your third post, so I should not have brought it up. Sorry.
>>
File: 1458891261571.gif (2MB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
1458891261571.gif
2MB, 360x265px
>>19265210

KA

Am I going to start making a ton of more money before this year ends? I feel like someone opened up a faucet and money is pouring out. I'm curious if this is just the beginning or if that's it?
>>
File: 1440387586759.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440387586759.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>19265221
A little on the chubbier side of things, but not outright heavyset. More a bodytype and height thing if anything. Light brown almost reddish wavy hair about shoulder length and a pretty cute smile. she doesn't use it all to much these days but it's a miracle of it's own right to see that happy radiant smile of hers, she looks much better when she smiles. Not to say she isn't lighthearted just that she has a hard time expressing or showing that. A bit of a hard worker and perhaps that's why she's not all too keen on seeming happy go lucky all the time, she takes her work seriously and has a somewhat stern look to her. Almost resting bitch face, but more resting bored face. Don;t let that startle you and it should be okay. She enjoys fruity and sweet mixed drinks, seems like you'll meet at a party or a place where people go to chat and drink, it's a bit vague might be a bar, a family restaurant where they serve drinks or a casual friendly get together.
>>
>>19265210
Sacrilight
how my next girlfriend is like?
>>
File: 05c.png (55KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
05c.png
55KB, 200x203px
>>19265248
Thanks for the reading.

I'd also like to say, to any non believers I've had the same description 3 times from 3 different readers. If that doesn't convince you that this shit works not much will.
>>
>>19265210

louise
he lives far away from me but could we still have a future together?
>>
File: 6765756.jpg (150KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
6765756.jpg
150KB, 700x550px
>>19265210
David
Where do I will find "the one"?
>>
>>19265241
It's ok <3 thank you.
>>
File: 1473042067707.jpg (70KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473042067707.jpg
70KB, 540x359px
>>19265210

Jr

Am I going to visit my family in Arizona soon or will I keep postponing going to see them?
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>19265260
>He actually thinks we need validation from non-believers
>>
File: 1497804024892.png (592KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497804024892.png
592KB, 1280x720px
>>19265223
>sex read
>pic has spam in it
Like pottery.

Oddly enough if you're looking for a fling or just a chance to get down and dirty without attachments that's hardly in store for you. seems like a situation wherin you will be bitten once and keep coming back to it, oddly topical since we're on /x/ but has a lot of relate-ability to werewolf and vampire lore, wherein one bite changes your outlook on it all, and changes the way you go about your lifestyle. A simple exploratory outing that leads to a feeling of total change and reconfimring your lifestyle to that wherein you can't help but be committed to the lifestyle of the one that set you on this path, either in accordance with your will or against, doesn't really matter much. Seems a lot like a freinds with benefits situation that becomes something more, or a hot and heavy relationship that takes off from the get go and relies a lot of sexual or romantic love to keep afloat.
>>
>>19265260
>the same description 3 time
with me too,it's crazy
>>
>>19263915
Upper Triad appears to be imbalanced but only partially, it is otherwise nominal for the present configuration, albeit not minimally balanced, but 'appropriate'.

Let me level this out with you Anon. the majority of this reading is highly confusing and abstract to me because the vast majority of your energetic system is devised from an abstract and purely creative 'slant'. Energetic Systems have a mixture of feminine/masculine energies associated respectively with unconscious/conscious and manifest/potentiated constructions of energy. Your's is so incredibly slanted with a massive influx of potentiation rather than manifestation that you are able to literally devise your entire life and design it long before ever experiencing it. You are one of those 'high intensity conduits' that you are more of a poem, closer to a riddle, an abstract painting, than to anything else.

Because of this you have that which you seek always with you metaphysically, that which you feel you are missing (masculine/manifest/conscious) is actually right with you, deep down inside.

To answer the question directly, what you're missing in your life is inner seeking. Attempts at 'knowing thyself'. Movements of discovering the Infinite Love present in 'The Moment', the infinite eternal array of moments you experience, they all contain Love. What you are missing is Spirituality, not this new age stuff but that which all religions speak of and most philosophies detail in Love's infinite forms of logic and abstraction.
You are missing in your life a place of solitude to seek yourself without judgement.

Compassion, Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Mercy. There is an entire 'curriculum' in your life manifested already, and you are learning each class of lessons but without a conscious attempt to partake in this school you are within, you are skipping class and then blaming yourself.

Stop assigning blame. Look for reasons why these things in your life are worthy of forgiveness.
>>
File: 657567657.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
657567657.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>19265210
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS PLACE AGAIN
>>
File: 250px-Cangue_punishment[1].jpg (15KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cangue_punishment[1].jpg
15KB, 250x292px
>>19265215
>>19265154
Thank you for this reading. I have a question: I'm not very experienced in Tarot. What does a Seven of Pentacles in the Future mean? (This was for a reading I did myself the other day.)

Your reading is:
Hexagram 21 -> Hexagram 51

21: BITING THROUGH (DISCERNMENT). Biting Through has success. It is favorable to let justice be administered.

Changing line at 6: His neck is fastened in the wooden cangue, so that his ears disappear. Misfortune. (The picture I've attached is a cangue. It is used for publicly punishing lawbreakers and criminals.)

51: SHOCKING (THUNDER). Shock brings success. Shock comes --oh, oh! Laughing words -- ha, ha! The shock terrifies for a hundred miles, and he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice.

---

The reading is fairly clear. There is something you are not understanding about the situation. Perhaps you are letting small sins build up into greater ones, or you aren't listening to what someone or something is trying to tell you. On your current path, this will lead to a sudden, dramatic event, whether in your psyche or in the common world. Tread carefully.
>>
>>19263915
The place of Solitude to seek yourself without Judgment, is that inner place of silence within your mind available to all who meditate frequently.

I'm sorry this reading wasn't as helpful as I had hoped it would be. You have a very abstract energy, and thus for you, it is best that you not criticize yourself, and instead, find faith and hope that you are exactly as you are meant to be in this moment.

And from t/here, you can Be however you want to be, so long as you simply do so without so much extraneous effort to be any certain way, with one exception; Being Gentle and Forgiving.
>>
>>19265165

Your reading is: Hexagram 64 -> Hexagram 40

64: BEFORE COMPLETION. Success. But if the little fox, after nearly completing the crossing, gets his tail in the water, there is nothing that would further.

Changing line at 6: There is drinking of wine in genuine confidence. No blame. But if one wets his head, he loses it, in truth.

40: DELIVERANCE. The southwest furthers. If there is no longer anything where one has to go, return brings good fortune. If there is still something where one has to go, hastening brings good fortune.

---

The symbol of the fox getting wet refers to how, near the completion of things, small mistakes may lead to disaster. It is worth thinking critically about how your own actions impact your relationships. In the meantime, you may enjoy moderate success in the near future, but it is easy to get carried away by small accomplishments.

---

I will double-check to make sure I got everyone, but other than that I'm turning in for the night. Thanks to everyone who stuck it out!
>>
>>19265282

That sucks, I just want to fuck bitches and get money. I just came out of a 5 year relationship and went into another relationship where the girl was planning our future within the first 5 minutes. I just want to fuck around with cute girls, work/make money and have a good time.
>>
>>19265320
Thank you
>>
File: 1450649884179.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450649884179.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>19265226
>charlotte pic
Just tell her about your good taste and she'll be all over you m8 :^)

you said next, but gonna skip that one since the next one is better, The current trajectory leads you to a simple relationship that barely gets off the ground, she's gonna say she's interested than almost immediately change her mind a few days later. Not worth it this gal, but rest assured that's not worth worrying about.

If I were the jealous type I'd withhold this, but after that trashy give up of a relationship you'll meet someone that you can't imagine would be interested in you, blonde buxon and has a crazy good career in the medical field, it all seems to good, wherein lies the irony. Becasue of her place in life people have treated her as special or as something to give too much effort in or none at all. People either think of her as a goody goody type and ignore her thinking she's probably a pretentious bitch asking for too much, or label her a generic hot blonde gal and expect her to put out immediately. walk the middle ground and just be a friend, don't let her status or looks intimidate you and she'll love your sense of reliability and personal comfort where she can just be herself around you without having to live up to standards or be judged for who she is. Your ticket is to be calm collected non judgmental. It may seem to be too good to be true, but ride it out and just let it happen. You're gonna find a hell of a gal, just be sure to not give it too much attention. It's a hard place to be where you'll want to let her know she's special but not to overdo it and arouse her suspicious that you're just another one of "those people"

>>19265300
m8, this is a slip up and I shouldn't be here now, for all intents and purposes I'm already gone. Just came back since this is one of the few times I'm gonna be free and boozed up enough to blow a few hours here.

>>19265278
b-but I'd take validation from whoever, it's just nice to have someone who believes in you :^(
>>
New thread:
>>19265338
>>19265338
>>
>>19264349
Gonna meditate a bit before starting yours~
>>
>>19265351

This thread hasn't even reached 400 yet, mods seem to delete new div threads if the original thread is under 400 post
>>
>>19265357

if you don't know why they delete them then you're not actually paying attention
>>
>>19265357
Bump limit reached, why on Earth should we not be allowed to have a new thread? besides we're not that far from that mark.
>>
File: 1422598587394.jpg (2MB, 5575x2834px) Image search: [Google]
1422598587394.jpg
2MB, 5575x2834px
>>19265332
sorry m8, just report it as I see it. It's all just trajectories really, don't like where it leads, make a few adjustments then fire away, who knows where it'll take you? Hope you find your happiness and what you're looking for m8.

>>19265351
>new thread has a cute girl pic in the OP
The temptation to go over there is overwhelming, but a loyal doggo and a good captain always go down with their ship.

>>19265230
>tiny houses
Good news and bad news, well sort of.
You won;'t get that little house and small plot of land, however you will land a big time deal on a decent sized home and a fairly big chunk of land a bit further in the country side, sure the commute is a pain, but damn if it isn't a way nicer house than you thought you could afford. There's nothing wrong with it but the price is to die for given the condition and locale of it. It's a bit out of the way perhaps and it's one of those "must sell fast properties" for whatever reason, not sure if the old inhabitant croaked in it or what, or just got it repo-ed, but why worry about shit like that? Might be the deal of a lifetime if you're willing to be a little away from things for a bit and have a longer drive to nearby facilities, but give some thought to a more rural setting, not out in to boonies exactly but just a bit aways from the full on city. Out there exists a great potential for a happy little home you never imagined you'd own, and a lot of space to call your own.
>>
>>19265332
>not resorting to hookers
Shame on you
>>
>>19265382
It's an oncoming manga themed deck by Barbara Moore, I am not shilling or anything, but I am eagerly awaiting for its release.
>>
>>19265350
>she's gonna say she's interested than almost immediately change her mind a few days later. Not worth it this gal
Yeah it happened, so I'm not bothered anymore by her.
Oh man, this seems to good to be true, yeah. I wonder when she appear, if I even meet her.
> just be sure to not give it too much attention.
Welp, I'm not this type of person, so it should be fine. Thanks for a reading very much I hope you're right.
>>
>>19265387

I've got morals or else I would. Just can't see hookers or have sex for money/favors.

I get pussy, not as much as I'd like to be getting all the time but more would be nice without having to go the hooker route. Fucking sluts I don't mind, as long as they're hot.
>>
File: 1458857127953.jpg (27KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1458857127953.jpg
27KB, 439x439px
>>19265387
>advising hookers
Shame on you :^)

>>19265231
Yeah, probably best to do that, look for the kind of person who would be willing to work for free then pay them to do that, a passionate crowd exists out there, no need to worry so much about personal relationships and friendly feelings to the person you pick, the person who would be most likely to follow through would be the type that enjoys the art process itself and wants to create for creation's sake and has genuine hype about this project. Look for someone who seems a bit too excited at first and give em a chance, they won't dissapoint.

Out of curiosity what kinda project you got going on? This read reminded me a lot of a silly pipe dream project I had/might still believe in doing someday. In that case, my project artist ended up being my adopted little sister who I forgot does some good art, though I would have never expected it, since she wanted to help her onii-chan.Basically look for someone who has an actual investment in the project, and a philosophical commitment to see it through. commitment and ideals > money or talent; in this case
>>
>>19265425
I am working on my own tarot deck. I just have the occult knowledge however, my artistic skills are shit.
>>
File: 35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg
69KB, 1024x510px
>>19265395
>manga themed
but who watches anime or reads manga? Dorks that's who :^)
Cute art though, shame I already have a weeb themed tarot deck I never use.

>>19265242
Sort of, it comes in bursts, like every few months or moments periodically, expect it to flood, then close off for a little bit only to break the dam when it builds up again. eventually the dam will be a bit stronger and stronger each time making it harder to get that flow, but when it finally does break it'll flow stronger and stronger each time. It's progressive and the water will always win out suggesting a series of raises, just a slightly longer wait or perhaps smaller rate in between them, but it'll keep flowing rest assured. You do good work for what you deserve and there are people out there that can aknowledge that and will keep putting their two cents into that pool to help it break through the dam of paywall.

tldr; holla holla get dolla, enjoy the sweet dosh m8,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
>>
File: The Lover.png (17KB, 246x340px) Image search: [Google]
The Lover.png
17KB, 246x340px
>>19265436
I made my own oracle cards. Just choose a particular style of image to go with, and pick stuff from online. I kept it simple with black and white line art. If you're doing tarot, there's probably plenty of existing images specifically for it.
>>
Any readers willing to give me a reading? I'm an /out/ist hiking the Appalachian Trail, and I'd like to know how this is going to end up. Will any good cone of it? Is this going to be the death of me?
>>
File: Chameleon.png (24KB, 247x343px) Image search: [Google]
Chameleon.png
24KB, 247x343px
>>19265470
Just to be clear, the central image was all that was taken from online. The font, wording, symbols, and backs were all original.
>>
File: 1460140845294.jpg (193KB, 1200x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1460140845294.jpg
193KB, 1200x1304px
>>19265436
I was working on a Visual novel I was the writing pat of it, my friend the programmer and my imouto the art genius, your pursuit seems a bit more noble/useful or better for people. Hope it turns out best for you though m8.

>>19265410
I hope I'm right too, one of us has to make it someday. Lucky kid right there, treat her right m8. Seems like a real nice, for both your sake and hers I hope you make each other happy.

>>19265250
bad news she'll be swooning over a mysterious reader on /x/ instead and totally miss out on realizing your charm points and overall decent personality.

Black hair and dark skin, She's got a laugh that, well it annoys me but I best some people might find it cute, she's one of those people who hides nothing and wears their heart on their sleeve, real skinny gal. If anything they say what they feel in that moment and as a result are easy to understand but hard to contain when the need arises. A real sassy girl and I must admit her insults are pure genuins and hit way too cloase to home, the kind of gal who says what she thinks when she thinks it and is observant in that regard is not a bit impulsive, she seems fun if anything, not my type desu, but to each their own. hope you'll be happy together.
>>
File: 1497855656971.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497855656971.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
>>19265210
Reese
Next BF pls
>>
File: 1490068836598.jpg (109KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490068836598.jpg
109KB, 714x1000px
>>19265485
hang tight anonichi will get on it as I work down my backlog, if you could give me a nickname and an optional cute pic in the meantime it'd be real nice/helpful.

>>19265266
Duh, you guys are already closer than most people within arm's reach. it may not seem that way, but believe me when I say that you two are closer than it seems. Overall I hate to mention it, but I think you might be one of the few pwople he goes out of the way to expect to interact with or tries to speak to regularly. you may not know it but you're a big part of his life anw what inspires him to keep trying, hell even he might not know it consciously but it;s a real part of it all. Just keep chatting and letting things take their course you'll be just fine.
>>
>>19265527

are you sure? i mean...he seems like he doesn't think about me that way at all. it's hard to tell. i'm surprised by this reading...thank you stray
>>
File: 1306387590435.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1306387590435.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>19265485
Signifier: Mountain
Virtue: Hand
Ambition: Adventure
Danger: Power
Physical: Bow

Could not be a more appropriate signifier than that. Unfortunately, it's a somewhat negative sign. You'll have to take this very seriously, and be very utilitarian in your planning and choices to ensure that this goes well. It will be cold at times, and full of action at other times, but the mountains themselves will offer some protection.

The hand represents optimism, wonderment, and enlightenment. I feel that this will be a spiritual journey for you, as much as a physical one. It also represents a host of virtues, chief among them humility and (unfortunately) chastity. Don't exceed your reach, have an accurate assessment of your own capabilities, and you will do better.

Adventure is your ambition, I would assume, and I do believe you'll find it. The bow represents both weal and woe - you will face danger and death at times. The hand means you shape your own destiny, so both combined mean the outcome is entirely on you. You will not be gaining monetarily from this, but I don't think you expected to.

Power being the danger is interesting. Normally I'd say to watch out for your superiors at work, but out on the trail all are equal. It does represent hatred and prejudice though. Be careful not to anger your fellow hikers, or make yourself vulnerable to them.

Sorry I can't give you a clear answer of the end result. Too much depends on you and your actions. That said, I wish you the best of luck. I do believe you will be rewarded by this journey.
>>
>>19265509
>hit way too cloase to home
aaa stray,aaa stray,you always said she is like you in some ways,that you can percept her very "well" and you can see her very well.You're not the type that stares for a long time at people you fall in love with, right?
you could be my best ally at this subject
>>
File: 1453228393763.jpg (465KB, 786x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453228393763.jpg
465KB, 786x700px
>>19265566
think about it this way, the things people rely or need the most they hardly think of until they're gone, we all like electricity and internet, but one or both of them go out and we freak out, it's not blatant, but hopefully they'll realize just how much they rely on or need something like that in their life. It's a weird example of human overlooking but the emotional reality and potential reliaince is there as I see it.

>>19265586
>you're not the type that stares for a long time at people you fall in love with, right?
It's hard not to when you barely recognize their face and love them for their character hoping to protect their smile or something silly like that :^(

>you could be my best ally in this subject
What did anonichi mean by this?
>>
File: 20170708_224149.jpg (3MB, 2266x2266px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_224149.jpg
3MB, 2266x2266px
>>19265527
I gotchu, famalamborghini.

Will you accept some spooky foggy Maine mountain pics instead?
>>
>>19265609

i guess you're right but do you ever think he'll realize this or tell me? or something like that...idk lol. thanks for your help
>>
File: Flower of Life Art.jpg (253KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flower of Life Art.jpg
253KB, 780x1024px
>>19264349
V1029 (Creation and Transformation of Foundation)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Huh, Red Ray appears to be minimally balanced but has some imbalances in regards to your living situation and sexuality, this minor imbalance in sexuality does seem to stem from orange ray issues with the opposite sex. You seem to be contemplating on expanding your sexuality to compensate, possibly towards a more fantasy related approach which will imbalance the orange ray. I'd suggest you consider why it is you seek sex so much besides the usual obvious reasons, there's a deeper array of concerns you seem to have regarding your self esteem. Do you seek sex to lift your opinion of yourself? If you sought it out with a more selfless intention it might manifest more easily.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced albeit with one severe blockage in belief in self. This blockage does seem to stem from an overactivation that occurs occasionally towards sexual activity and desire for sexual activity. Is there someone close to you who you've been wanting to have sex with but they don't reciprocate this desire? If so, you should move on from that want. There is a lesson in stopping a want to bang someone who does not want to do so with you that is integral to your future balancing of the yellow and indigo rays.

Yellow Ray is almost minimally balanced but is experiencing a blockage in regards to sexual partners and work. Work in and of itself being disliked enough so to not want good to come out of it. This seems to stem from a want to be more independent with your work, as in you would rather be your own boss than answer to another. This isn't a bad thing, but it can be impractical if the orange ray is not utilized in such a way as to manifest the work you wish to accomplish.

Lower Triad is almost minimally balanced, with a bit of humility towards moderation of the sexual desire and positive concern for work and females this will ameliorate itself naturally.
>>
>>19265210
Look who's back :^)

Frank
How am I going to find my next GF?
>>
>>19265571
>>19265613

Dang, y'all move quick! A lot of that makes sense, though the chastity bit kinda sucks. Thank you for your reading.
>>
File: 1455893832723.jpg (85KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1455893832723.jpg
85KB, 538x717px
>>19265275
oddly pertinent name and pic there anonkovich, since times of strife or conflict will be the times where you are strongest and open to such a relationship, when it feels like you can't or shouldn't take much more weight to bear is when it seems best for such things to come along. Maybe it's a sense of someone seeing how well you carry the weight you already bear on your shoulders and assuming your strong because of it, but you seem like the type that has a hard time and somehow finds something beautiful or better from it all and cast aside the dead wieght only to pick up the worthwhile parts of it and add them to your caravan of life toils and baggage. Try not to worry too much about it an let the hard times represent something better to come.

>>19265277
You'll try to postpone it as long as you can, but evnetually something serious enough or perhaps even silly enough will draw you there, you'll avoid it but a moment of either "eh fuck it why not" or "maybe I probably should since it's so serious" will hit, either a tone of seriousness or lackadaisical feeling will creep in an make the trip happen. You might not expect or want it but expect a tirp or two there before all is said and done.
>>
File: 1498703586139.png (859KB, 600x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1498703586139.png
859KB, 600x1635px
>>19265650
>You'll try to postpone it as long as you can, but evnetually something serious enough or perhaps even silly enough will draw you there, you'll avoid it but a moment of either "eh fuck it why not" or "maybe I probably should since it's so serious" will hit, either a tone of seriousness or lackadaisical feeling will creep in an make the trip happen. You might not expect or want it but expect a tirp or two there before all is said and done.

I don't mind going, just haven't had any money to go, now I do.

I want to go to see my grandmother, she loves me and I love her. Haven't seen her in 5 years and she misses me, doesn't have much time left but like I said, haven't had money to go but I do want to go, just don't know when it's going to happen?
>>
File: 1499533819618.jpg (68KB, 586x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499533819618.jpg
68KB, 586x1200px
>>19265638
>>
File: 1497156139370.png (186KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497156139370.png
186KB, 750x800px
>>19265300
thought about it a bit, but don't worry about it anonichi, readers like me are a dime a dozen, if I got 10 more will take my place, I'm nothing special and just a silly old dog that hangs around from time to time.

>>19265485
>will it be the death of me
Not likely unless too much smiling and exercise is a death sentence, not really too exciting or too detrimental, but well worth the experience, the kind of thing you can relay back to your kids someday. Just a normal average trip, the wildlife will take you by surprise and it'll be hard not to put too much meaning in it or be captivated by other animals just doing their thing in nature, but well worth the travel, you;ll survive it, not really sure why that's much of a concern but rest assured you'll survive going outside and getting exercise. Overall a good trip, take lots of pictures to remember it by and enjoy the travel. Not seeing anything negative here really.
>>
File: march of the rainbow pyramids.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
march of the rainbow pyramids.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19264349
Kundalini is sitting above orange ray and in the bottom of yellow ray. I want to use the word abstinence but it's not the right word but it is close to the right idea, do not be afraid to enjoy a lack of sexual activity, it is a time of self discovery and you are slowing this process with such heavy concerns of sex. Further there seems to be a curvature of the kundalini in orange ray which tells me there is a repulsion effect, you seem to be, metaphysically, deactivating chances to sexual activity which makes the occurrence not manifest despite the opportunity for it to do so.

Green Ray is potentiated but seems to be underactive due to an array of childhood experiences intermixed with learned behaviors from family and friends. Were you to move away from what you feel is expected of you in society, and instead to try to be more yourself without much concern for the judgments of others you may begin to see the love that is present in your life.

Inner Green Ray is partially plumbed albeit unconsciously, you have an open connection with the green ray but are not utilizing it due to an orange ray lack of self belief AND an indigo ray possession of denial and some doubt. Denial of your own Power, and Doubt of your ability to be a good loving partner. There also does appear to be some further areas of the shadow self you have refused to experience.

Blue Ray is nominal surprisingly due to conscious attempts to communicate truthfully. Otherwise it would be a bit imbalanced towards self-deception.
>>
File: 20170708_225803.jpg (4MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_225803.jpg
4MB, 3024x3024px
>>19265571
Actually, two questions for you, Receiver. First, the danger: could that refer to events I've already experienced, or is that a reading of events to come?

Second question, my goal with the trail has been to figure out a direction in life, with a change in scenery as a secondary thing. Does that change how Adventure is interpreted?

Thanks again- have more spooky Maine pics as collateral.
>>
File: Internal Stargate.jpg (123KB, 960x619px) Image search: [Google]
Internal Stargate.jpg
123KB, 960x619px
>>19264349
Indigo Ray is imbalanced and experiencing blockages of Doubt in self's abilities which stems down into a simultaneous orange ray blockage manifestation. This Doubt also extends into the Green Ray. There is also Denial of the divine nature of the self, the intimate nature of the self, and the loving nature of the self. Finally there is a strong balance of Courage towards meeting life head on. You appear to have some misconstrued ideas of relationships being caused by an underactivation of the indigo ray in regards to consideration of that which you believe and take for granted. But overall the Indigo Ray is almost in a position to become instantly minimally balanced, but the actions needed to do so are being hidden from me...

Violet Ray is silent and serene, inspiration may strike you soon in regards to your living situation.

Upper Triad is minimally imbalanced with the majority of imbalance and blockage stemming from an underactive indigo ray that has a series of 'locked' beliefs that are holding you back from doing what it is you feel you are capable of doing. You are having trouble manifesting the lessons you desire to learn in life.

Your love future, if you can take steps to change some of the ways you think and things you believe, will be a bright one, though you may not get all the sex that you are hoping for but the experience alone will be worthwhile enough. OTHERWISE, you may experience a couple more years of the current repeating patterns in life regards sexual behavior towards others.

You have an extremely high chance of becoming at the very least a musician with a small following. There's a small chance of this becoming something more but only if you continually work in refining your belief in self, educating yourself on the things you feel you need to know, and taking the necessary, consistent, steps in creating your musical ambitions. Further, seeking out inspiration will greatly supplement your ability to impress musically.
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
>>19265666
Thanks satan, that pic is both extremely lewd and heartwarming at the same time.

Seems weird you'd ask about seeing your granny, just go nigga, if I were close to my granny I'd do it, old people have a lot of wisdom and a little bit of time left, why not make the most of it you know? You'll manage to find the time, that's the idea here, something will drive you to go visit, and it's well worth the travel, make it happen m8.

>>19265523
>next bf please
I'd love to but such a shame that stray is a monster with a pretty harsh lifestyle that makes him doubt anyone could ever truly love him :^)

He's a little macarbe, might have been a goth back in highschool or something, but he thinks too much, try to be the kind of person that makes him skip a beat or reconsider what has already been thought of, be the kind of gal that throws him for a loop and makes him wonder and recondier if the whole "think before you act" gig is a tool of people who are too indescisive to make it happen. You have a lot of potential to sway this guy, and people in general actually, embrace that and while I can't say I support it entirely use that to your benifit, you have more power in situations that you could ever know, experiement with that and maybe even abuse it to see where the limit lies but the notion is that fate lies in your own hard so steer it in the right direction, not sure why you're asking for a reading with that level of control over youe life, most people are directionless, but you have a lot of power here, maybe you don;t see it but it might be best to embrace that and mess around with it until you learn your definitions and sphere of influence.
>>
File: Circling the drain.gif (702KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circling the drain.gif
702KB, 400x400px
I don't know if I'm just having an off day but these last two readings I did feel like I was off. I might just call it a night because I don't want to be doing half assed or shoddy readings...
>>
>>19265609
>What did anonichi mean by this?
that I need your help for when she comes,she's a difficult person to deal with,the kind that is nitpicking at its extreme...without you i will can't deal with this. the fact you can feel her very well helps
>>
>>19265210
Fiasko
Where will i meet my next gf and what will she be like?
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>19265738
>without you i will can't deal with this.
of course you can, I'm just a silly reader on /x/ you're better than me aren't you? Why rely on something lesser than you like that, I'm sure you;ll be fine all on your own m8, not like i'm gonna be around much more anyway :^)

>>19265638
>look who's back.
I really shouldn't and wish I had stayed true to my earlier word, what good is a man who can;t stick by what he says?
>pic related anonichi
Hit way too close to home there m8

By being wild, embrace your manly side of things and do some some stupid shit for the sake of images and overall appearances, in a way perception shapes more that we know and how people consider or imagine you might be more important than who you really are, sounds like weird advice but it's that whole fake it till you make it BS, for whatever reason it'll work fro you the fake will lst only so long before thye realisze it all and strangely be okay with it.
>>
File: 1317514279998.jpg (474KB, 858x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1317514279998.jpg
474KB, 858x1088px
>>19265714
I was focusing on the future, so I'm afraid that there is likely to be danger on the trail. I suppose it depends on how you hike it, and how long you do it for, but I think that anyone walking the AT should expect some level of danger. Bears if nothing else.

The adventure card also represents exploration and optimism, so I would say that your chances are good of achieving what you are looking for. It's not strictly a "weal" card, but I think you will come to interpret your life with new eyes. That may cause you to choose a new career path or something, or it may lead to you being content with where you are.
>>
>>19265822
Nah M8 . You love us as much as we love you :^)

Did you see where we would meet or anything like that?
I don't even know what to do to be very honest. Am not a good faker.

May I ask for another read?:D
>>
>>19265829
Nah, bears are pussies. Clap your hands and don't get near their cubs and you're good. It's the thunder storms and the ticks that scare me.

Thank you again, Receiver.
>>
>>19265822
>of course you can
I couldn't in the first round
> I'm just a silly reader on /x/ you're better than me aren't you?
yes you are the silly stray the dog BUT believe or not has something special psychic power or whatever it is. ((((careful not to become a government guinea pig in the army))))

you guys are c-r-a-z-y,maybe she can scry too
>>
>>19265730
You are burnt out take a break, you derserve it. You have been working really hard on your readings
>>
File: 1421910070394.jpg (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421910070394.jpg
120KB, 1000x1000px
>>19265836
>you love us as much as we love you. but nobody actually loves me m8 why else am I a stray? :^(

>may i ask for another read?
Go nuts m8

If anything I'm just here because it's just because /div/ is mostly cute gals and maybe I hope i can find one that'll be willing to put up with my BS is all, not noble, just as petty and pathetic as most people online is all.

>>19265766
You'll meet her in a place of relaxation, where you are both at ease and open to casual conversation, strange to say but that simple casual conversation will lead to much much more, can't guarantee it'll last that part id up to you but huble beginnings will lead to grandiose endings if you so chose it to be. she's got short hair a few tattoos, mostly on her ankles and wrists and a crude humour that I can only cribbed as entry level of basic, that;s just my opinion though so don;'t take it too harshly. most relevant is that she has some tattoo on her right wrist that she says is about suicide awareness that she updates every year, adds a comma of some pretentious shit to it. No idea if that's legti but that's how she plays it off is all.
>>
>>19265901
Stray! How are yout doing?
>>
File: 1445964989073.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445964989073.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>19265914
drunk, lonely, and miserable, and in a state of concern that I probably shouldn't even be here to begin with.
How are you tonight m80?
>>
>>19265901
>If anything I'm just here because it's just because /div/ is mostly cute gals and maybe I hope i can find one that'll be willing to put up with my BS is all, not noble, just as petty and pathetic as most people online is all.

with that post you screamed that loves /div/, you are aware of this? :^)
>>
>>19265921
Awww m8 sorry to hear that. Sending a hug your way.
Have you ever swam against the current of a river before?
I did today and I'm gonna die from exhaustion :)
>>
File: 1499558775518.png (232KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499558775518.png
232KB, 450x500px
>>19265901
Haven't you found one yet? I mean, you have a fan club :^)

Could you scry my next job and tell me whether it'll take long until I find it?
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>19265939
>Have you ever swam against the current of a river before?
Kinda the story of my life. Doing things against he current though I don't know why, I imagine it makes me stronger, but who knows?

Sass and edgy bs aside, I bet it was fun an fufilling.

>>19265930
>are you aware of this
more self-aware than you could know. Why do you think i'm trying so hard to quit this place? You're all so nice but it's not really something I expect for my life, so I try to quit it time and time again. I sincerely doubt stray is meant to be happy, a reader that started reading out of despair is better left that way so they'll help others, you know?
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19265950
>haven't you found one yet?
If I have, i sure as hell don't know. Still holding out hope and all that silly bs, though I doubt this site is really the best place to find not broken caring people who feel real emotion, hell I'd even settle fora broken person who'd heart is in the right place, but as I see it unconditional love is a lie and a joke, maybe it's best I leave alone you know?

That nonsense aside,

3 months at most from the initial application process, I mean that as in the moment you see or hear of the opening, within three months you'll be in and hired, within 8 you'll be a valued member of the team and someone your workers are happy to see in the morning when they clock on. You'll fit right in and overall wonder why you didn't start this before, good luck m8, I bet you'll be happy with it, watch out for onne of your managers though, he tries to be everyone's friend but he's actually pretty harsh and expects a lot from you all as workers.
>>
>>19265955
Of course sass and edge make up Stray.
But I was really good! Helped with my /fit/ goal and got to relieve some stress. (Thank god..)
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
okay >>19265210 is done reading for tonight and hopefully forever, a bit too messed up and off topic to continue. sorry to have slipped up like this and returned so soon, was just a bit lonely is all, it won't happen again I promise,
>>
File: 1416365805019.png (667KB, 850x961px) Image search: [Google]
1416365805019.png
667KB, 850x961px
>>19266023
glad to hear it. keep up the good work.

>sass and edge make up stray
Gross, irl I'm actually a pretty happy go lucky person who give people a lot of support and moral support weird that that's the image I give online.
>>
>>19265991
Thanks mate!!

Did you see how find it?

Thanks
>>
>>19266027
Bye brave doggo,really like you
>>
File: 1398292934807.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398292934807.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>19266073
just said I wasn't reading anymore as an insomniac I'm gonna be up forever contemplating stupid shit all night.
>really like you

>>19266070
From a distant source, one far removed from youself you happen to come across or stumble upon, expect it to be a field you might not have considered before but might actually excel at.
Good joke m8, nobody really likes me, just what I have to offer them, that's the issue :^)
>>
File: 1441931603408.png (43KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441931603408.png
43KB, 173x180px
>>19266073
>Good joke m8, nobody really likes me, just what I have to offer them, that's the issue :^)
Good joke m8, nobody really likes me, just what I have to offer them, that's the issue :^)
second half of >>19266089 was meant to be directed at you, just shows what a mess I am right now. sorry for that.
>>
>>19265991
There's no 'best' place to find a cute to melt your heart,mate.
Maybe unconditional love is a lie or it's real, but not our reality... Who knows :(
>>
File: 1450579676719.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450579676719.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19266101
>There's no 'best' place to find a cute to melt your heart,mate.
Normally I just cut out the "cute" part of that sentence and replace it with "anyone". Personally for a lot of people it's an ideal or a hope that might not ever come true, maybe that's alright too though.

The one thing I hope I could have contributed in my time here is that nobody would ever aspire or hope to be like me, stray was already a demon, I hope people were self aware to realize it's no way to live and someone out there turned their life around because of my negative example if anything.
>>
>>19266095
>Good joke m8, nobody really likes me, just what I have to offer them, that's the issue :^)

Now YOU made me sad,gn anyways froggo
>>
>>19266147
sorry m8, truth hurts sometimes, i deal with that 24/7 m8, sorry to have brought it up. my bad anonichi.
>>
>>19265315
>>19266893
>>
>>19263890
Welp, I fell fast asleep after waiting for you that hour and a half. I tend to lay in bed thinking I'm going to stay up, only to find the next moment at 2 in the morning. But I'm up, and I'll do three off the list. If you don't see it in this thread, I'll post in the next thread too, seeing as how you pop in these threads pretty often.
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.