[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ADVICE GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 116680640.jpg (88KB, 640x311px) Image search: [Google]
116680640.jpg
88KB, 640x311px
>Have you recently been spooped?

>Men in Black knocking at your door?

>Not sure if you are being haunted or just schizo?

Ask for /x/ related advice here! Let's be helpful to eachother and not act like a bunch of shills!
>>
How do i attain my apotheosis?
>>
>>19241910
It's something you have to work towards. I don't think things like that are possible to attain in one lifetime.

Just work on introspection for now maybe? As much as you can. Eventually your path will open up to you. Everyone's journey is different.
>>
I posted this thread here.
>>19241707

I just wanna know, if this shadow man is a real thing, and not just my hallucinations, what should I do? Can it hurt me?
>>
>>19241926
Gonna check out the thread now, but just so you know, something can't have power over you unless you let it. I know it's hard as fuck to ignore things like that but your emotional energies are what gives it power.

I would suggest talking to a counselor about it because it honestly could be a mental disorder causing hallucinations. But I truly believe these things exist, and the only way they can physically harm you is if you let them. Don't roll over, stand up to it.

Next time you see it, tell it to fuck off or just ignore it. The most important thing is to be confident in yourself. Even if you are scared shitless try to give off the vibe that you are the alpha. You have a true physical form, this thing is just pretending it does. That has to count for something.
>>
>>19241901
How do i get a girlfriend
>>
>>19241965
Sorry Anon. Not for you.
>>
File: IMG_6585.jpg (40KB, 391x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6585.jpg
40KB, 391x441px
>>19241965
Sorry Anon.
>>
>>19241965
this isn't /x/ related, go to /adv/ faggot
>>
File: tumblr_m8ku9raJ6K1rda9rno1_1280.jpg (54KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ku9raJ6K1rda9rno1_1280.jpg
54KB, 555x700px
>>19241987
How do i get a spoopy gf
>>
>>19242005
Hang out in graveyards or go to goth clubs, and don't be a tryhard.
>>
>>19241965
>>19241987
>Learn a divination method
>Go to /div/
>Do readings
>get fanclub
>Acquire spoopy divination gf*

*satisfaction not guaranteed
>>
>>19241926
Okay, I read the thread. My earlier advice still stands, but don't feed it anger when you tell it to fuck off. Just stare at it indifferently, basically act like you aren't interested in it. Also, try moving to a new place if it bothers you that much. If that doesn't make it go away I would say it is mental health related.
>>
>>19242020
Also, I think if it is a paranormal being, it became interested in you due to your skepticism. The energy from your fear is stronger than that of someone who believes in these things. You need to acknowledge it as something real and then it may lose interest in you.
>>
>>19242005
Write out a short list of your /x/ interests.
Figure out how you could explore those interests with other people.
Look for groups involved in those activities. If you can't find any, start your own.
Talk about spooky things with your new spooky friends. Some of them will be female, a few of those will be single and interested.

If you have any major flaws, do something about them starting now. If you're dumb, read. If you're chubby, exercise. If you're shy, become expert in your /x/ topics so you can speak with confidence on them. If you're broke, get a job.
>>
I know I have a greater purpose, I know I'm different than most. How do I drill down and discover what I should be doing?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.