[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone on /r9k/ told me to post my experience here, so Im gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: c37dca6a430b34cd2ba9126554ea6dcf.jpg (32KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c37dca6a430b34cd2ba9126554ea6dcf.jpg
32KB, 1280x1024px
Someone on /r9k/ told me to post my experience here, so Im gonna do it. I wanna start off by saying for most of my life Ive been a staunch atheist. In the past 5 years Ive become agnostic, really because I dont know what the hell is out there anymore.

Okay, so let me explain. Growing up, I never used to believe in the paranormal or anything superstitious. I thought there was a scientific explanation for everything. My parents were never religious. In fact I didnt have a religion growing up. We were just non-religious. But looking back, a lot of paranormal seeming things used to happen to me, all the time. I just continually and continually brushed them off as being weird phenomenons that could be easily explained if I had more information.

Recently though, some weird things that I cant even begin to explain have been happening. Ive been seeing the same silhouette in my house. Fuck, just typing this is giving me chills, which rarely happens to me. I still think I might just be hallucinating. But its been going on for awhile now so I dont even know what to think anymore. Anyway the first time I saw this silhouette, I going downstairs to get food. It was 3 am, and all the lights were off. Ive always been uneasy in the dark, but Ive also always felt it to be super irrational, because again Im not superstitious. Always told myself Im being silly. Anyway as I was walking back upstairs, suddenly the air around me because very cold. And I dont mean the temperature in the house, it was like I had just stepped into distilled unmoving air that lacked any heat. It was really unnerving, so much so that I remember actually slowing down as I walked through it. I continued down the hallway when suddenly something caught my eye. IT seemed like something had moved, but it didnt move horizontal, it kinda of quickly grew into place out of nothing. My head quickly turned and thats when I saw it. The hallway was pitch black, but I clearly saw a defined outline of a person. I froze.
>>
>>19241707

I stood there staring at the outline. It didnt move, nor did I. My immediate thought was that it was an intruder, but I quickly realized that there was no one actually standing there, yet I could still see an outline. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like I was staring at something, but my eyes werent seeing it.

I must have stood there for like 6 or 7 seconds before I actually moved a muscle. I slowly turned my head, and told myself I was just being silly. But my heart was pounding, so I quickly ran up the stairs.

This has happened many times since then. And I almost got used to it, until what happened a couple months ago.
>>
File: IMG_6605.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6605.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
Bump
>>
>>19241716

A couple months ago, my girlfriend was sleeping over. She had work in the morning though, so we woke up around 8 am. Sun was shining, it was super bright in my room. I hung out with her for a bit, we had some breakfast, then she left for work. It was still the morning and I didnt have work that day so I went back to bed to sleep more. Now what Im about to tell you, most people have told me that what I experienced was just sleep paralysis, and that it happens all the time to people. Im going to say right now, this was NOT sleep paralysis. I was not dreaming! I know what sleep paralysis is, I know what its like to be dreaming and think you're awake or experiencing things when you're actually still asleep. My body is sweating right now as I type this, Im just getting wave upon wave of chills but Im going to type it all out.
>>
>>19241726
>/r9k/
>girlfriend
nice try, but i aint buying it
>>
>>19241726

So I got back into bed. I laid down, and I quickly fell asleep. I must have been asleep for only an hour because immediately after what Im about to tell you, immediately after it happened checked the clock and it was just after 10.

I was asleep, and then I remember hearing my name. At first I thought it was my girlfriend. I remember thinking to myself "What? I thought you went to work? Why are you still home?". I slowly opened my eyes. Sun was still shining, it was still a bright and beautiful day. And then thats when I felt it. The same feeling I was feeling in my house at night whenever I saw this silhouette. My heart dropped. I froze, yet again, but this time I didnt even see anything. And then I felt something else. I was being pulled. Not my body, but my head. My head was being pulled. I was laying on my back, with my head turned left, facing left. And something was turning my head to the right. I immediately resisted, just by instinct, I dont know why. I was terrified. There was nothing actually touching me, but it was like I was being compelled to move my head to the right. Im actually having a lot of trouble typing and remembering this because it was traumatizing as fuck.
>>
>>19241739

So Im laying in bed, with this terrible feeling of dread and just, the most fear I have ever felt in my life. And my body is being compelled to turn over to the right. I must have fought it for a couple seconds but it was just too overwhelming. It was like something was pulling my from within my body. I cant even go in depth on the sensations I was feeling because Im just, I must have ptsd or something because I just cant talk about it without freaking out. But anyway after a couple of seconds I couldnt resist anymore, it was just too overwhelming.

My head snapped to the right of the bed. And as it snapped, during this motion of my head flinging to the right, I heard it scream. It was a loud, blood curdling scream. Fuck I cannot talk about this without just chills and goosebumps all over my body, but this is the first time Ive actually ever typed it out since so fuck it.

My head flung to the right, it let out this terrible piercing scream, and I saw it. It was a large, black, silhouette without any detail, and it was right next to me, staring at me, even though it had no eyes. I screamed. I jumped out of bed, and ran downstairs.

I actually cried, I didnt know what to do, I just ran downstairs out into the front of my house. Thankfully none of my neighbours were outside. This was the middle of the fucking day. this has never happened to me before, Ive never been so terrified in daylight like this from something I cant explain. This wasnt like walking through a dark hallway and seeing something out of the corner of my eye, I fucking saw this in the middle of the day.

I went back inside after about 5 minutes, slowly. I grabbed my baseball bat that I keep at the front door. I walked upstairs back into my room, and I was actually yelling as I did, I was just yelling get out. I didnt know what it was, I thought maybe it was a crazy person fucking with me or something I dont even know. But it was gone.
>>
File: IMG_6606.jpg (12KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6606.jpg
12KB, 470x313px
>>
>>19241766

Anyway ever since that day, Ive been terrified. I dont know what happened. I almost hope Im just goign crazy because then at least maybe I can get some medication or something and stop that from happening. Im willing to take anything that will make that thing go away. But part of me is worried that Im not going crazy, that maybe theres actually more to just science of the physical world out there, and that terrifies me even more. I have made my girlfriend sleep over at my place as much as possible, and I dont go downstairs at night anymore, but Im terrified its going to happen again. The last time it happened I couldnt control my body. Im terrified that if it happens again I'll be forced to do something again and theres no way I can explain how fucking insanely fearful it makes you feel when you're trying to resist your body doing something that you cant control.
>>
It's the physical contact that makes this worrying - shadow men are so common as to almost be "normal", but for one to be vindictive or aggressive is not.

Salt and sage sound like they might be in order here - but having someone you love exposed to this seems reckless. She is now part of it. You will need her help.
>>
>>19241804

IF a shadow man was actually a real thing, could it hurt me? Can they hurt people? Can they make people do things? Can they scream and talk to me? Cant they touch me? Are they real physical things or like are they just things that I can see. can they affect the real world? Im still notsure what to think of all this or if paranormal things are even real. Im just hoping Im losing my mind
>>
>>19241829
The shadow's mans are associated to sleep paralysis and are usually harmless.
>>
>>19241829
Well something certainly fucking is, guy. Do any of these things sound like they are not supernatural:
>see spooky silhouette, nothing there
>suddenly the air around me was very cold
>it kinda grew into place out of nothing
>forcing my head to move
>blood curdling scream
>large, black, silohouette staring without eyes.
I mean, have fun with your convictions.
>>
>>19241836

But why am I seeing them when Im not sleeping? I woke up when it happened. I was awake and ran away from it. It woke me up.
>>
>>19241839
>>19241901
>>
I havent heard of something this fucky with silhouettes
If it's physically attacking you it might be time to get help from someone, whoever does that spoopy ghost shit
Has your girlfriend or anyone else seen it?
>>
>>19241839
schizophrenia??
>>
>>19241735
Kek, my same thought
>>
>>19241707
I've had similar things happen to me. i got chills down my spine reading part of your account. my gf used to work early mornings 3-4am to 1pm-2pm. i knew her schudele and shit so one night though.
> be me
>knew gf worked that morning
>half ass at sleep she kisses me goodbye.
>"bye baby".jpg
>go back to sleep
>a while later wake up
>see the back of bae laying next to me on bed
>"hey bay is 3:45 arent you going to work?'
>Wait a minute, bae already left "who the fuck are you"
>Push fake bae of bed
>falls on floor, says hey whats wrong with you anon
>"bae left already i sqaw her leave, please tell me who the fuck are you before i get the gun!!"
>tears on my eyes. so scared at this pont.
>fake bae get all serious. then starts smilling and laughing maniacally as face starts to morph into demon looking thing.
>hear the some fucking loud scream as this thing sprints towards me.
>fucking fall back in bed and freeze up.
wake up fucking sweating. i don't know but that fell way more than just a mere dream. i get spooked just remembering
>>
>>19242086
Spooki
If you arent sure if it was a dream then it probably was, happens to me all of the time, i will think i already did some chore or task and then realise i only dreamt about it
Never anything spooki though
>>
>>19242096
oh im sure it was a dream is just that they feel so fucking real is fucking spoopy. and that wasnt the first time either but i yhink that was the last and that was abouth 5 months ago
>>
Hey OP i also got bad vibes reading your story. Have you lived in your house long. Your house could be haunted. Or youve gone somewhere out of the ordinary and its followed you home.
>>
>>19242119

Ive lived here about 4 years. And I took a 5 hour trip to another city last year. It was the first time Ive ever left my hometown, and its the farthest Ive ever gone. Ive actually always stayed put as far as my living situation goes. Im almost 30 btw.
>>
>>19242121
Ok what about your girlfriend you been with her long, it could be from her. Also have you or her bought any statues, pictures, idols into your house.
>>
>>19241707
Negative astral entity? I remember reading in the law of One/Ra material that a sensation of cold was associated with them, although I'm not 100% sure. Lawofone.info has a search function so it may be there but I don't have time to check rn.
>>
>>19241726
>girlfriend
Busted. OP is a lying faggot
>>
>Fuck, just typing this is giving me chills
You want to know where i stopped reading?
>>
>>19241766
sleep paralysis, next mystery
>>
Sounds like a Djinn to me
>>
>>19242234
Ok ill tell my experience/story. My grandad had a fight with my parents and moved into a flat on his own(old poeples)
Only i would go see him and he was really down. Then one day i visited him and he was completely happy. He had gone church with his neighbour. Tells me God is real and gives me a expensive looking bible (king james). Im also always feel shit. And listening to my grandad whos always been good 2 me decide hes not full of shit. I start reading the bible, and start talking about it with my gramps. We would watch church on tv and pray together.
Then one night i wake up completely spooked. Im in my bedroom and its dark. A bit of light from the hallway leaves the room not entirely blacked out. I look around the room. And at the foot of my bed is standing this dark figure.I looked at him 4 like 10seconds i couldnt move and was scared as fuck. The room was dark but this shadow was completely black. He was big maybe 6 foot. He just stood there i could feel him staring at me. And he was angry. I shut my eyes and prayed for him to go away. When i opened my eyes he was gone.
I have no explanation this only happened one time and i think they were pissed that
i was becoming religous.
As for OP there has to be a reason for the shadow men / demon / ghost to be messing with you.
>>
OP, try using sage around your house. Go find a person that deals with religious/paranormal stuff. They will have sage that you burn as you walk the perimeter inside and outside your house. Some people say it helps if you say words whilst doing this, such as a prayer.

I had two entities (I don't know what they were, I just knew they hated me) that occupied my apartment. I saged it twice. It helped, but ultimately I moved out.
>>
Sounds like it feeds on emotional energy. That's why they scare you, so they can suck the energy from fear. Motherfuckers.
Succubuses work similar, but with sexual energy
>>
>>19242477
That demon was angry because you found the way of God. Their job is usually to lead you astray from God
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.