[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 91

File: witchcastingspell.jpg (38KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
witchcastingspell.jpg
38KB, 480x340px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19237209
>>
Good afternoon.

I'll be around to discuss divination and empath techniques. I want to give a big thank you to all those who wish father well; he's had a stunt put in his heart and despite the ordeal, and a very long road to recovery, he is looking to recover. My heart goes out to all of you <3
>>
Trading a read
>>
>>19240839
I have yet to know of someone who does tasseomancy. It would be interesting to get a reading with that method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLa9yYt_jw
>>
>>19240857
I've dabbled in it, and I'll be the first to say I'm a novice. If you've got a cup around I'll definitely take a look at it; I love tasseomancy (but that may just be an excuse I use to justify my 7 coffees a day)
>>
>>19240867
But wasn't tasseomancy a method traditionally read with tea leaves?

Also what's the most unusual divination method you have actually seen IRL?

I want to meet a cuban sea Seashell diviner one day...
>>
>>19240881

>Seashell diviner

Why cuban? Thats actually a pretty common way of divination in many countries.
>>
>>19240900
Well, my impression is that it's very rooted in cuban creeds.

I have tried to find books on the subject to no avail...
>>
>>19240881
Yes, traditionally tea leaves (which is a method I use too as I love my loose leaf tea; hell I have 6 teapots, don't laugh I like collecting them) but coffee grounds also work, albeit a little harder I've found.

Most unusual divination method I've seen irl? Well I'd have to say the method I delveoped is pretty darn unique but not including myself there was a friend who'd do readings via head massages but I think she was mostly just using that old head-measuring science combined with some intuition desu.

>Cuban seashell diviner
That sounds pretty neat. I've been tempted to get into seashell casting as I'm indigenous and my tribe lived on the coast; I have no doubt seashell divining has a place in my ancestry.
>>
I'll trade a reading
>>
>>19240920
How far will I get with him?
>>
hey. looking for any reading.

my query is: what does my SO think of me?
>>
File: love_queries.jpg (84KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
love_queries.jpg
84KB, 666x500px
>>19240913
Don't know if you do love queries, but can you scry my next gf?
>>
>>19240928
I will start right now. I want a love reading too: did I completely screw things up with him?
>>
>>19240939
The Ace of Pentacles RX, The Moon, The Hermit RX
Oh yes it seems so. I'm so sorry Anon but it really looks like this person has burnt their Bridge with you. There was an opportunity to go back and apologize yet you did not act on it. All you can do now is move on.
>>
>>19240928
First card: Three of Pentacles (Reversed)

This card represents you and your feelings towards him and it shows that you're holding back. You're doing everything you think you should be doing rather than just being yourself and going after what you want. Loosen up a bit and show other people who you really are and you'll find you'll start making great strides in your personal relationships.

Second card: The World

This represents the energy surrounding him and his feelings toward you: Looks like he thinks pretty highly of you and wants an epic relationship. His expectations may be a bit too high though, so tread carefully.

Third Card: Six of Cups

It looks like if you go for it, a fun, sweet relationship will develop but it's not necessarily going to result in an epic love story or a marriage to last a lifetime or anything like that. That's not to say it should be avoided - it will be a relationship that will provide you with many happy memories in the future, like a cute puppy love sort of thing.

Have fun!
>>
>>19240958
Ah well.
>>
>>19240961
I'm really sorry
>>
>>19240963
It's ok, I figured as much. I wasn't sure if I should try to apologize now or not, but I thought it might be too late anyway.
>>
>>19240968
Just do it. In life, we regret more often the things we don't do than the things we do. Just rip off the bandaid already.
>>
>>19240911

>00
>11

witnesed

Anyhow. Brazilian, Colombian and Venezuelan diviners also use this method. I dont know its roots but i am fairly sure they are african and probably one of the oldest ways of divination considering the materials have been there before mankind.

I have to admit however, i dont know much about it, even if i have met quite a lot of people that does practice it (i live in Miami and grew up in Vemezuela) i have never seen it irl. I could probably find you a book or someone to explain the basics of it if i asked but i am not that close to those acquaintances :/

Tobacco and tassomancy are more around my alley if i want to practice with "old generation" diviners but i dont really have the time... perhaps one day.
>>
>>19240991
Nah, I'm going to go by the reading for now. I think there's a 90% chance I will make things worse if I do it now based on what happened last time. I'll consult again in another few months if it's something I still care about.
>>
>>19240935
>that pic
Have one in return!

I love Love Queries, they're kinda my specialty considering haha. Unfortunately I'm not reading now as I'm so emotionally drained from the weekend & i haven't grounded myself enough; trying to focus on other energies whilst mine is in a state of flux would just bring inaccurate results sorry.
>>
File: IMG_1877.png (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.png
80KB, 680x680px
>>19241072
RIP forget pix
>>
>>19241072
>Have one in return
I don't see one.
>>
>>19241083
Nevermind.

Keks were had.
>>
>>19241087
>>19241084
Sorry man, I'm replying to my reading emails and bouncing between phone and computer.
>>
>>19240991
This is the dumbest advice ever. If you've ever experienced serious regret you know right away it's bullshit. People wish they could take things back. Mistakes leave impressions, things you don't do get forgotten.
>>
>>19241104

Except it really only applies to positive things.

Asking someone out
Apologizing
Going on a trip
Trying new things

These are all things you would regret not doing, but would not regret doing.

Hurting someone
Showing negligence at work
Dropping out of school
Never saying goodbye to someone you love

These are things you would regret if you did them
>>
Can anyone tell me what is haunting me? Any info you need, I will gladly give.
>>
File: IMG_0760.jpg (46KB, 435x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
46KB, 435x229px
>>19241002
Brazilian here
There's a seashell divination method called here "Jogo de Búzios" It's basically a form of cleromancy where you cast these tiny shells inside a circle with beads/cords or some sort of plate. I had it done for me once and as far as I can tell each part of the plate has a meaning and the position of the shell where it falls too and a related with their sacred spirits and a message they convey. It's a practice connected with the Umbanda/Candomblé rites, it has African roots but mixed with native knowledge and some Catholic sincretism. I never saw anyone from outside doing it but I could be wrong.

>tasseomancy
It can be done with tea leaves, coffee grounds too. I just had my cup read yesterday.

>tobacco divination
I'm curious, how that work?
>>
Wondering if we will see her again and will we get together?
And will this be good or bad if we do?
>>
>>19241243

>we

Is this a group you're talking about or do you have a ring in your pocketses?
>>
>>19241308
You made me smile, quick scry for you. Gender and query.
>>
>>19241309

Female

What's ahead for me in life?
>>
>>19241319
Make it more specific than that, I don't scry generals, certainly not with a quick scry.
>>
>>19241321

Alright...

Next bf please :3
>>
Hello, if there is a diviner out and about I am a man with a compound query

Who is the one she loves? Was it her in the dream?
>>
>>19241349
i dont come to x much and read the sticky diligently pls dont make fun
>>
>>19241328
Two guys will be into you soon. One of them has pasty skin and thin dark hair. He's chubby and weird, but he's kind-hearted and just has something about him that seems kind. He probably has a slightly nerdy hobby (not 4chan-tier, just a bit nerdy) and doesn't socialize too much. Really weird sense of humor, kind of awkward. Again, nice guy.

The other guy has dark skin and curly hair. He's a bit more outgoing, but I feel like he's largely a homebody. Still, he has friends. He smiles a lot. You probably don't like him for a reason that's not obvious to me in the scry.

>>19241349
I activated Smeagol-Chan's trap card.
>>
>>19241357
I am not making fun of you, just saying that all the threads as of lately have been focused on trading only.
>>
>>19241200

Alari~ <3

How are you?

>How that work

Its literally called "tobacco read" or "lectura de tabaco". Basically the person performing smokes a cigar. It has to be mix filler to get more "random" results (since long filler cigars usually burn evenly). Depending on the pattern of the burn they tell a different story. It can be a long procces but also talk about far future. Lets say you have a financial reading, they will look for obstacles and tell you how to resolve it (or how it will).

Its widely performed in Venezuela by natives although some Santeros (cubans) can also do it as well. The maim difderence that i have noticed between the two is that Venezuelans sometimes might "cast a spell" while smoking the cigar to help with getting rid of the obstacle while santeros use the smoke to enhance other magical objects while performing it . Its pretty similar in essence for both cultures though, since they all call on "saints"
>>
>>19241360
I'm just tryna fit in with hip paranormal lingo forgive the defensive confusion
>>
>>19241359
>One of them has pasty skin and thin dark hair.

Next verse same as the first eh
>>
>>19241371
Make me believe otherwise and give me a reading:

Show me my financial future 3 years from now.
>>
File: ArcanaForceXXITheWorld.png (636KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
ArcanaForceXXITheWorld.png
636KB, 400x580px
>>19241383
KEK

This needs to be in the next OP.

>yfw there are Yugioh cards named after the Major Trump cards...
>>
Air Query.

What do you have to look forward to in the near future?
>>
>>19241411
>you

I ..
>>
>>19241361
Ohai <3
I'm alright dear, sleepless and you?

I see I thought something along the lines of burning the tobacco or something. I've seen some "blessings" done here in those cults with the smoke of a cigar as well but never as a divination form.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19241453

Sleepless too (almost 4:00 am) but most definetly not because of playing video games :^)

The smoke of a cigar is believed to enhance the control over magic objects. Its a dominant plant or something like that i think ( i am not a practitioner), sometimes is also used to activate them. Alcohol for instance has a similar function but its used more as to call the spirits to the object, so it plays a different role.

Venezuelan spiritist believe that smoking the cigar until the break point that represents the obstacle disappears (while also doing prayers) eliminates the obstacle. So its both a divination tool and a ritual.
>>
>>19241558

One example that i have personally seen is a cleansing using a cigar as part of the ritual. This one is from santeria.

They will make a human doll and fill it with different herbs. The witch would later spit alcohol and ask the person being cleansed to smoke a cigar and throw the smome at the doll. You are supposed to keep the doll for some days and later do a burning ritual, where they draw something on the floor with chalk and burn the doll. There is of course much more into it, between chants and other stuff. After the ritual however, they would perform "divination" with a coconut, but this type is pretty much only useful for this ritual since it only gives you a perspective/anwer about the level of succes on the ritual.
>>
File: 1496997071281.jpg (440KB, 2224x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496997071281.jpg
440KB, 2224x1600px
Hallo dear diviners!
I am looking for some guidance since I've stumbled up on some hard times...
My query would be: Will my plans for the future work out? What is the smartest next move?
Would love to hear from you!
M: 27, aries
>>
File: 1306386996474.jpg (926KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1306386996474.jpg
926KB, 1280x854px
>>19241661
Did an oracle card reading for you:
Signifier: Staff
Spiritual: Lord (as in king, not god)
Danger: Autumn
Thoughts: Adventure
Ambition: Birth
Physical: Comfort

Staff as the signifier gives a big "maybe". It also indicates exploration and aligns with chaos. I'd guess that you're trying something new, and it is or has the potential to cause too many changes to know for sure.

Lord for the virtue/spirit card isn't very strong. It's possible that focusing on patience and chastity will help you with your endeavors. Chastity may be backed up by the danger/sex card being Autumn. Autumn is a time of flux and great change, but also a time of endings. Could be that your sex life will come to a halt for the winter. Could be that the danger your plans bring about will be changing, but also eventually ending. Another big "maybe" card in general.

The mental card being adventure is another "maybe". Seems like your plans are adventurous, and result in unfamiliar thoughts for you. Birth for your ambition indicates you looking for a fresh start, but both adventure for the mental and comfort for the physical indicate things will approximately stay at their status quo.

Sorry.
>>
File: 1306385303230.jpg (22KB, 388x497px) Image search: [Google]
1306385303230.jpg
22KB, 388x497px
>>19242071
Sorry, forgot about your "smartest next move" part of your question.

I don't think it matters too much in the end. Several of the cards indicated vulnerability though. If you want to feel safe and comfortable, don't change anything. If you are willing to go through the vulnerability, move forward with your plans. There's too much uncertainty to see how it will go, but I think that it won't cause things to change too much.
>>
Hello there!
Can you give me a read about love in general?
Thank you.
>>
>>19242080
31 male taurus
>>
File: 1310895373008.jpg (107KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
1310895373008.jpg
107KB, 337x500px
>>19242080
Signifier: Spring
Sex: Stranger
Mental: Stars
Emotional: Butterfly
Physical: Dance

A pretty positive reading overall. Spring represents new beginnings and love. The stranger for sex may mean that you should be open to trying new things, or that it will be with a literal stranger.

The stars for the mental card indicate your thoughts turning more frequently to love and your lover, tempered by a pragmatic attitude. Be realistic about your hopes and expectations, and this love can last a long, long time.

Butterfly for emotions signifies happiness, wonderment, and rebirth. Could be a friend or ex-flame that you will rekindle things with and be very happy, if you are willing to put yourself out there.

Dance for the physical card is also a good sign. It indicates a lover, and reinforces wonderment and optimism, as well as the need to make yourself vulnerable for this to succeed. It also indicates heated invigoration, and exploration, so I think things will go well in the bedroom.
>>
File: a - Crossover.jpg (49KB, 373x387px) Image search: [Google]
a - Crossover.jpg
49KB, 373x387px
>>19242074
>>19242104
That's all for me for now.
>>
>>19242104
>>19242107
Thanks! Sounds like a good read in general.
>>
Can i just get a quick yes or no reading please?
Should i go?
>>
>>19242104
Hullo Receiver
Could you do a reading for my career? Thanks
>>
File: __Geisha_3___by_call_me_Hk.jpg (144KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
__Geisha_3___by_call_me_Hk.jpg
144KB, 900x654px
Howdy everyone, I'm open to give some rune readings, all I need is:

>Query
>Gender(s)

Today's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZVaFO7cGE
>>
>>19242209
Female
How will the next month or two go in regards to the goal I'm working towards?
>>
>>19242209
Female
If I pursue this person (male) further what will be the outcome? My motives are not of romantic nature.

Thank you Alari.
>>
>>19242209

What's the most likely outcome of continuing my current metaphysical practices as is?
Male
>>
File: __Geisha_5___by_call_me_Hk.jpg (70KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
__Geisha_5___by_call_me_Hk.jpg
70KB, 460x650px
>>19242218
>How will the next month or two go in regards to the goal I'm working towards?

>Jera, Raidho m, Wunjo
>Fehu, Thurisaz m, Berkano m

I have the feeling this query has been already answered by me, or looks very similar, anyway, you'll see the results soon but you won't be able to do much just yet. You know when a big money deposit just cash in your account but you can't just withdraw the money yet? This is what it feels like, so a delay is expected before you can actually enjoy the fruits, but you'll definitely be satisfied.

The tendency is to make it grow from there, but don't be hasty on your decisions in what you're going to do with it, there's a tendency of loss if you don't manage it well or act impulsive, when you don't know what to do, better do nothing and just wait for things to become clearer or this will lee you in a dead end, losing all your efforts. Wish you all the best and good luck.
>>
I'd like a general scry!
Female
How will my love life work out for me?
thank you beforehand for any diviner that answers!!
>>
>>19242209
Oi
Male
How she Will feel when i reveal what i feel about her
>>
>>19242224
>If I pursue this person (male) further what will be the outcome? My motives are not of romantic nature.

>Kenaz m, Wunjo m, Sowilo & Hagalaz
Hi dear, you're very welcome. But I'm afraid this pursuit will bear some bitter fruits. If it's not romantic, perhaps you're seeking this person as a mentor but the lesson here brings a loss, a false sense of learning but nothing is really being achieved. It'll be emotionally draining. The intentions here should be very clear and limits strongly placed, yet Hagalaz foretells more trouble. I'm afraid nothing good will come out of this, I'm sorry :( Best wishes.
>>
>>19242209
What career path best suits me?
>>
>>19242209
Male
>>
>>19242209
Am I close of getting a job?
male
>>
>>19242232
>What's the most likely outcome of continuing my current metaphysical practices as is?

>Thurisaz m, Tiwaz m, Sowilo
These are very strong runes, but where you're being lead is a path of confusion and blockage, you're open up to forces you don't know quite well and not using your true potential. Perhaps following some bad advice that's giving you doubts or overthink if this is right for you. It's advised to do some cleansing, and listen to your intuition more carefully to succeed. Best wishes!
>>
>>19242209
can i have a general reading, if not, why the fuck am i constantly unlucky?
Male
>>
>>19242209
What's with W? Will we see each other a lot more now ?
Male 22
>>
>>19242255
Olá ^^

>How she Will feel when i reveal what i feel about her

>Perthro, Kenaz m, Mannaz m
There's no way to sugarcat this but not good anon, Pertho by itself says it's better not to know, Kenaz reversed will signify a loss of a friend and Mannaz reversed some solitude. I hope I'm wrong but this is not positive, sorry :(
>>
>>19242209
Female
Will C profess his attraction to me this month?
>>
File: Sri-Yantra.jpg (108KB, 620x434px) Image search: [Google]
Sri-Yantra.jpg
108KB, 620x434px
>>19242107
Many thanks for the reading! I feel like witholding for the moment will give me clarity of thought and balance. And this reading confirms those thoughts! Positive vibes and general fortune upon you receiver!
>>
File: 31.jpg (12KB, 195x240px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
12KB, 195x240px
>>19242257
>>19242268
>What career path best suits me?

>Eihwaz & Laguz
Military, Police officer, something related to protection of people, related to water, perhaps navy. Good luck!
>>
>>19242209
Female
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19242209
Hi Alari! Gender is female. Query: Am I getting closer reaching my goal this year? Thank you in advance for your time.
>>
File: 343278_1221572047_large.jpg (161KB, 1000x757px) Image search: [Google]
343278_1221572047_large.jpg
161KB, 1000x757px
>>19242272
>Am I close of getting a job?

>Dagaz, Nauthiz, Inguz
Close, yes but not might what you're looking for initially, you'd have to start over and it might demand you to sacrifice wee bit, but it'll pay off. Good luck!
>>
>>19242283
Already expeted for my shitty life,obrigado
>>
>>19242209
Male
What should be my next step in overcoming my current challenges?
>>
>>19242209
female
how is my 1st semester social wise? love? thank u. and im single if it helps :)
>>
File: 10054837.jpg (50KB, 382x479px) Image search: [Google]
10054837.jpg
50KB, 382x479px
>>19242278
>why the fuck am i constantly unlucky?
Ansuz m, Sowilo, Kenaz m, Ehwaz m

You're deviating from your path anon, something you're supposed to be doing but you're not and it's leading you to the opposite direction. Misunderstandings can happen anytime with anyone, so the intentions here with Sowilo should be as clear and bright as a sunny day, nothing should be hidden in the shade. The Lucky rune Sowilo is here, so you're not unlucky, but perhaps just moving into the wrong direction. You're not taking advantage of what you've learned in the past, and this is stopping you from moving forward. What's in your life that keeps repeating? What's there you're not letting go? Sometimes we have to grow through some hardships to become a better person. Try to reconnect with your spiritual side, they have a message for you, you're not listening.

>>19242302
I'm sorry dear, perhaps this isn't a good time, don't dwell so much on this aye? Be well <3
>>
File: 28832442rp6.jpg (118KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
28832442rp6.jpg
118KB, 800x531px
>>19242279
>>19242287
>>19242293
>>19242298
>>19242304
>>19242311
I'm sorry lovelies but I must go, I have a doctor's appointment to attend now. Soon another reader will come and you can query them. If not tag me next time and I'll give priority aye? Wish you all a great day <3
>>
>>19242299
Checked.

Thank you so much for the reading.

close to*
>>
>>19242209
F
What does my j.c think of me?
>>
trading
>>
>>19242319
>What's in your life that keeps repeating? What's there you're not letting go?
things from my childhood that have been following me and ruining my life for the longest time

I've worked alot on myself, but it seems nothing seems to change, i'm stagnating

thanks for the read tho
>>
>>19242340
Query?
>>
>>19242360
is love coming my way in the week or two?
>>
>>19242367
Relevant genders?
>>
>>19242380
i am female
>>
>>19242397
>>19242367
Love? No. A date? Maybe. Close to the end of the two-week window you've given me, there's a guy who catches you off guard while you're off in your little world and looking downwards, looks like. There's something slightly awkward about it, like when someone talks to you when you have food in your mouth. He looks attractive, and that seems to catch you off guard as well. Anyway, I said potential date, not love, just saying.

For giggles, I'll take a romantic outlook for the same time frame. I'm male.
>>
>>19242432
five of coins
the sun
five of cups
king of cups

you have a lot to offer but there Is just sadness for the next two weeks love wise. but its a lot of introspection and pondering over spilled cups while focusing on career stuff. it doesnt mean its going to be like that forever though so dont lose hope. might also mean no one catches your interest since guys typically ask out girls.
>>
Trading right now
>>
>>19242479
Query?
>>
>>19242482
Is she busy or is she intentionally avoiding me. I haven't seen her in her usual spot for almost a week

Your query?
>>
Trading, I do bibliomancy.

Does anything happen with B and I this month? What is it?
>>
>>19242489
Seems busy. I saw her typing away at a computer. I did, however, also see her getting attention from a dude who did not appear to be you. How far she's taking that I don't know, but just thought I should be honest about what I saw.

Should I borrow money or just tough it out until I get paid next?
>>
>>19242491
What are your genders?
>>
>>19242537
I am female and B is a male. What's your query?
>>
>>19242511
If you should borrow money
Six of pentacles reversed, 2 of swords, 5 of pentacles

As someone who has borrowed money it's not a good thing you might have to tough it out otherwise you rise loosing your self into debt.
>>
>>19242491
>>19242545
You're not planning on sending him nudes, are you? I saw what appeared to be a woman flashing a dude, and he smiles behind sunglasses, eyebrow raised and intrigued. He very confidently puts his arm around her and talks while looking up into the distance and standing in one of those "I have a very large penis, and I know it" stances, looking rather smug.

Well, if you attempt something sexual, you'll certainly get his attention, but it sort of puts him on the driver's seat and inflates his ego a bit. But, as a man, I can tell you that ego stroking works, and the last girl who tried knocking me down a bit to pique my interest I laughed at and told she has a lot to learn about men.

So, there you have it. If you try something sexual, you'll inflate his ego and get his attention, but you also inflate his ego. Up to you.

Same query, genders reversed
>>
Trading right now

What does the entity (a demon) desire from me in return for what I asked?
>>
>>19242601
Finally something interesting. If I read this, you'll read am occult query for me, right?
>>
>>19242606
Of course
>>
>>19242590
No I didn't I am rather conservative, haha. I'm not comfortable starting something with him or anyone by doing that either.

"Try to see the concrete wall as a kind of refuge. See if you can stand outside yourself, as outside a black curtain, without peeking in."

If this is a girl you are interested in there is an obstacle blocking you from making a move on her this month. It could purely be never running into her! You will in the future because the show is not over yet~hello black curtain~ so take this month to prepare yourself.
>>
>>19242601
>>19242606
>>19242612
Yo dawg, I heard you like goetia, so I did goetia to read your query on goetia.

Anyway, he says:
"Tell him he is meant to traverse a county. He must place an object that is beloved and precious into a hole in the ground that he finds had already been dug by men in search of gold. If no tears accompany the sacrifice of the object, it is not beloved enough. When his tears soak the ground, he should leave and listen for a sound from the east, like the barking of dogs or baying of wolves. Then he must travel southward until he sees a red sign with white writing. Then he shall receive his answer."
t. Orobas

What are the true intentions of the spirit I found watching me on Sunday night?
>>
>>19242590
Can you do a reading, plz? I want to know what does my boss think of me...
>>
>>19242666
Oh Satan, what kind of query did you want to read for me?
>>
>>19242657
Okay. I didn't work with orabas though to be honest so he could be lying.

I scried for this answer. The spirit is interested in working with you. At the moment it is watching you work seeing if you would be a good match it is either Furcas or Ronove If I'd have to take a guess but I'd did not see any negative/ malicious behavior towards you from it.
>>
>>19242671
I was just asking for a free reading lol
>>
>>19242687
>I didn't work with orabas though to be honest so he could be lying.
I know you didn't, I invoked him for a quick answer.

>The spirit is interested in working with you.
Very strange way of expressing it.

>Furcas or Ronove If I'd have to take a guess
Well, it is Ronove's decan, if well I recall. Furcas would be interesting and set off some sync.

>did not see any negative/ malicious behavior towards you from it
Again, very strange way of expressing it.
>>
>>19242491
I'm open for trades or second opinions
>>
File: 1306387469206.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1306387469206.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>19242208
Signifier: Autumn
Ambition: Prayer
Mental: Battle
Emotional: Adventure
Material: Spring

Autumn signifies rapid change, but also a downward spiral. It's not a very good sign for the future of your career. However, it also has a relatively short term. Either way, everything should resolve itself within a few months (maybe 6?).

Prayer symbolizes your ambition to move up in the ranks, and that it is a good thing. It combined with autumn emphasize a serious and pragmatic attitude benefiting you in this ambition.

Battle for your thoughts is not a good sign. It seems that you are or will think that everything is not going well, and this may contribute to pessimism and prejudice against others in your workplace. Take care not to begrudge others for promotions or benefits you didn't receive, or you may burn bridges to get the same after everything has settled.

Adventure for your emotional card is a better sign. It seems that you will not have a hard time keeping optimistic during these times. Take care to avoid wrath and envy, and keep a positive outlook. Your emotional state may be fragile though, and very connected to what others say. Just be aware of that, and remember that ultimately, it only matters what you think.

Spring for your material card is a good sign. Spring is a time of rebirth and growth. In this case, it may mean a chance for your finances or other resources to grow. Or it may even mean there is a bit of travel in your future. Friends may provide offers of assistance that you would do well not to turn down.

Good luck with this trying time. Remember that no hardship lasts forever.
>>
File: Calvin and Hobbes.jpg (406KB, 2466x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin and Hobbes.jpg
406KB, 2466x1920px
I'll do two more readings with oracle cards. Each will take about 20 minutes though, so please be patient.

Please give me your query, gender, and an object that you try to keep on your person as much as possible.
>>
>>19242744
Hey
Im female
I want to know what does my boss think of me
I always wear my black watch
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2398px
>>19242744
Male
General reading please
Pic related, silver celtic ring
>>
File: Evolution.jpg (183KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution.jpg
183KB, 700x600px
>>19242748
Signifier: Spring
Virtue: Worm
Sin: Sword
Fire: Comfort
Thoughts: Hand
Emotions: Vassal

Spring as the signifier is a good sign. Spring is a time of new beginnings, so if you have just gotten this job, or taken on new responsibilities, it is a good omen. Your boss probably wants to be your friend as you get comfortable in your new role.

The fire card typically represents sex or danger. Comfort is pretty neutral to both, so I don't see you as being in danger from your boss, or having sex with them any time soon.

Worm, though typically a bad sign, is actually quite nice in this situation. As a virtue, it represents humility. You see yourself properly in the position of a subordinate for now, and that lends itself to less friction with your boss. This actually pairs interestingly with spring and the vassal for the emotional card. I think your boss wants to be your friend, but they feel the desire to work diligently and seriously to protect you and your growth.

Hand for their thoughts indicates that your boss is optimistic for your future, though it may also indicate that they want to shape how you grow. You may be alright with that, or may find them too controlling, but their intentions are good.
>>
>>19242798
Thank you, i understand now...
>>
>>19241308
>>>19241243 (You)
>>we
>Is this a group you're talking about or do you have a ring in your pocketses?
It's a group. My girlfriend and I. ( I'm male.)
>>
File: Calvin and Hobbes - Distance.jpg (368KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin and Hobbes - Distance.jpg
368KB, 1920x1200px
>>19242754
I have trouble with general readings, but I'll do my best. Thanks for the picture, it really helped my focus.

Signifier: Butterfly
Fire: Comfort
Mental: Power
Emotional: Song
Material: Hand

The signifier as the butterfly is a relatively good sign. For the near future, at least, things will go well. You will be happy, and it will involve your friends (or possibly making new friends). It's not as strong an indicate of rebirth as "spring", but has some indicators in that direction. If you would like to make a change in your lift, now would be a good time to do it.

Similar to my last reading, doesn't look like you'll be in any danger, or be getting much action. So good and bad there.

Power for the mental card is worrying. It signifies hatred, prejudice, and pride. If people have told you that you have a superiority complex, it may be time to listen to them and work to change it. Ambition and achievement are good, but pride cometh before the fall.

Song as an emotional card is a very strong positive. It indicates happiness and optimism, with lesser indications of wonderment, love, and humor. If you experience sadness, accept it, revel in it, and let it go as the next moment comes. Actually, do the same for all those emotions. They will be generally positive for this season.

Hand is not a very strong card for material outcome. It may be a good time to participate in some actions of charity though. Your wealth and material goods will remain at about the status quo though, at least for the short term.

Several of the cards have indicated vulnerability, but nothing has shown that it's a bad thing. Accept the vulnerability that comes with a little increased extroversion, and you'll enjoy time with friends more.
>>
>>19242855
thanks for the reading, i haven't started reading it yet but i'll report back for feedback when i do
>>
>>19242855
>>19242861
>change in your lift
meant "life". sorry
>>
>>19242855
most of it seemed pretty spot on, thanks tho
>>
Trading for the moment

What will happen between me and C?
>>
>>19242849
>It's a group. My girlfriend and I. ( I'm male.)

Is English a second language?

>Wondering if we will
This implies more than one person is expecting to see your girlfriend.. that or you're a schizo.
>>
This is more like a two part question if anyone could help me out, it would be appreciated: How and when will I find a job?
>>
Hello! can you tell me something about my relationship with this guy I'm seeing? is it fruitful?
>>
>>19242960
Male/Cross necklace
>>
>>19242945
Or he's trying to arrange a threesome
>>
>>19242923
8 of sw, wof, knight of wands
if u arent talking right now, u soon will be. things are changing for you like a stroke of luck is coming your way and giving you a good opportunity to get closer together. there will be a clear path for you to approach eachother and you will have to take it and things will go good between you.

same queey for me and my crush please
>>
Hey guys, my question is, how will my bf appt go today?
>>
>>19242971
7 of wands, 2 of swords, star

Hmm you two might get together but there are a few things between you two right now. Also they are deciding rather or not you are worth their time. If you can sweeten yourself up for them then you two can be together.

>8 of sw
usually thats a negative one but oh well.
>>
>>19242311
approx.
first semester social wise...
it will be a new group being formed.
i see you at university.
everything is new. you are a little into witchcraft. you like your female powers.
well... as i see it, you will be able to make new friends. a boyfriend is not in sight.

also... since i already know what the next years are bringing about... i am telling you this: the harder the way, the greater the outcome.
and not in the way you may be thinking right now.
take care.
>>
Trading. i do tarot, please say what you do in your reply
>>
>>19243041

I can scry or tarot as you prefer. Does that suit you?
>>
>>19242209
Will I meet the person I wanted to today, if not will anything interesting happen to me today that doesn't involve watching the shitty fireworks in my small town?
>>
>>19243047
Either is fine. I want to know how the situation between me and boyfriend will be resolved, like what the outcome will be and what I can do to improve things. He's pretty pissed at me.
>>
>>19242945
Haw about "I am wondering if my girlfriend and I" is that more to your liking phrase-wise?
>>
>>19242966
I'm not but my girlfriend is. We were both somewhat involved with the person in question.
>>
>>19243074
Depends on whether or not she's your preciouses
>>
Trading. What things should I talk to this girl about to get her to be more open up to me.

I do tarot, scry and runes.
>>
>>19243098
9 of wands, 9 of coins, wheel of fortune

you need to break down her defenses. keep hitting on her, romancing her w.e. and she will come around. you also need to be well off without her assistance as an individual, she wants someone to help her out because she isnt well off. she will want someone who gives her security and lots of wellbeing.

can i have a scry what happens with me and this guy I like in the next few weeks please?
>>
>>19243081
Lel, I was right. I'm amused, so we'll scry for you.
___

We see in this crystal ball...silly humanses want to have degeneracy with a third party. They loves it, but we hates it! If you bring in extra birdses to eat, birdses have more fun together than with Master. Master doesn't know the Fellowship will break up when he desires too much the Precious! Master has arms around two women, but they hold hands together behind his back. Master will be left with only his own bird in his hand, and not in a bush.
>>
>>19243158
>dat pic
fuck. someone stippled that?
>>
>>19243081
>>19243158
(Memes aside, yes I did actually scry a man with his arms around two women who were holding each other's hands behind his back. They eventually push him away and go off on their own.)
>>
>>19242963
can somebody take mine pls =)?
>>
>>19243170
I did this for you yesterday and pulled death. The answer is no.
>>
>>19243147
I saw you two talking there was a feeling of indifference from him and desperation from you. He won't come to you, you will have to come to him. I see you on a long journey in the desert heading towards an oasis. It is possible but it won't be easy.
>>
>>19243177
lol ok. thanks Not worth it, interestd in trade again?
>>
>>19243202
sure! I guess I want to know what will happen tomorrow I am visiting the college campus I will attend in the fall.
>>
Trading a scry
Does B miss me?
I am female he is male
>>
>>19242209
Still reading?
>>
>>19243246
knight of cups, king of wands, two of swords
He does miss you, quite a lot, actually, and he battles feelings to just reach out and embrace you again, but in his mind he doesn't feel as though it is a smart idea for some reason. if you want him to come back, I suggest evaluating what it is that separated you two and putting some work in towards that. It will give him some peace of mind if he decides to apprach you again.

mine:
>>19243072
>>
>>19243217
king of cup, the devil, ten of wands
you are going to love it and have a great time seeing it all, its going to be hard for you to part from it at the end of the day but once school starts back up things will be happier for you. Have fun and good luck.

my next bf appearance?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 33
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19243167
>>>19243081 (You)
>>>19243158
>(Memes aside, yes I did actually scry a man with his arms around two women who were holding each other's hands behind his back. They eventually push him away and go off on their own.)

Weirdly expected. We were friends but she and my girlfriend had mutual lust. I miss the friendship more than any of the sexual stuff we did but my girlfriend has that " wondering about what might have happened" sex-wise at least. And I would rather have her curiosity satisfied.
>>
File: 1497184698696.jpg (27KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497184698696.jpg
27KB, 313x313px
>>19240819
Could you do a reading for me plz
>>
>>19243259
Don't bother people

This is just bait to get your hopes up
They never actually read for anyone
>>
>>19243259

Tell me about my job. What should I expect to happen next?

>16
>White
>Circle
>>
>>19243252
Okay so I saw a lean but fit buy with short brown hair, fairly cute. He acts like a goof ball from time to time but your like him. He's kinda tall.
>>
trading
what does he feel for me
>>
>>19243262
Well...good luck with that
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>19243259
>>
File: american mouse.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
american mouse.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
Happy Fourth of July everyone! This goes double for you Emily, happy birthday! (Dont know if you still frequent the threads tho :/ )

Will do some readings today; Anyone interested, all i need is
>Genders
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

As always, i hope i can help. Good luck guys.
>>
>>19243336
Female Capricorn asking about male
Empty
How will things be resolved between my love and I? Is he really giving up? How can I stop this?
>>
>>19243336
Charles
Aries
I've made some positive developments in my life over the past couple months, but am still lacking in terms of a relationship. Any ideas?
Calm
>>
File: 567567.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
567567.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
>>19243336
Male
Aries
sad
what will change in my life when i finally get a gf?
>>
>>19243336
Virgo
Who will peruse me R or B?
I am female they are male.
Hungry
>>
>>19243336
Male Sag, female I don't know her sign
Any advice on the girl I like?
Optimistic
>>
>>19243259
Purple
Rhombus
Can I get a destiny reading?
>>
>>19243336
Nice to see you!!
Male
Gemini
Worried
Am I gettign a job soon? Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>19243336
female
Feel lkke shit
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19243336
Male
Cancer

What will her name be? I have bits and pieces of my next girlfriend from several of you readers, all I need is a name and a date, if you could give me the date is be extremely greatful, good vibes your way friend.

Excited
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19243391
>Purple
>A primary color
It's a secondary color that you only get when you mix blue and red
>>
>>19243336
M
Capricorn
I've been told of a woman that I can trust, yesterday, but I can't tell if it was my mother or a girl I know. So, who was the woman I've been told about yesterday?
Tranquil.
>>
>>19243309
>>>19243262 (You)
>Well...good luck with that
Ah no problem. Always knew she was going to leave me no matter how I felt.
>>
>>19243437
I chose 2 bitch
>>
>>19243336
F
Desperate
Leo
What does he think of me?
>>
>>19243336
f, cancer, word: cloudy. query: is there a boyfriend entering my life anytime soon?
>>
>>19243336
Feme
Leo
Is he going to talk to me soon?
Nervous
>>
>>19243416
Sorry, Im a Virgo
>>
>>19243345

>How will things be resolved between my love and I?

>Emperor, Ten of Pentacles Reversed, Eight of Swords, Knight of Wands

>Well, then, if after such filling with knowledge, people lose it again through forgetting, do you notice any kinds of pain?

Things seem pretty consistent between you two and by this i not necessarily mean it the ''good way'', more like ''consistent inconsistency'' or so to speak . You two might be avoiding having a simple relationship,where things should be build up at a slow peace and work on the issues as they come with care and attention, sturdy foundations like everything should be in life. This is not to say there is not an emotional connection or love; he still cares a lot about you but at this point is more in the authoritative kind of love than a romantic one, fatherly even.

There are issues that are not properly resolved and hence they reappear time after time. You should ask yourself why is this and if they can be indeed resolved or not? It might simply be stuck in the nature of you two.

He is indeed losing hope, i am afraid. And its better for you to let him think things over, or the issue will again rise later on. Do what you can but dont force things.

Sorry. I hope it helped.
>>
>>19243364

>Three of Swords, Five of Cups Reversed, three of Wands Reversed

>Then shall we posit the statesman and king and slave-master, and the manager of a household as well, as one thing, when we refer to them by all these names, or are we to say that they are as many sorts of expertise as the names we use to refer to them? Or rather, let me take this way, and you follow me.

The issue is not intrinsically you, its just simply how it is. You can improve your love life but it might be at the expenses of another aspects of your life and so you might not be ready for it yet. Keep developing yourself and show that you can handle it, things will develop naturally and all you can do is win at the end.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
Air Query, deign at your befitting.

General, whether work, love, or spiritual.
Plox?
>>
>>19243336
male
gemini
general
hopeful
>>
>>19243336
Female
Libra
Love reading with the guy I like
a good kind of dizzy
>>
>>19243336
>M
>Aquarius
>Any silver linings heading my way?
>If Shakespear were to write of me, it be a life affirming tragedy of well meaning ne'er do well idiot.
>>
>>19243336
Male
Aquarius
Will I be successful in playing trumpet in the school band in my 11th grade year?

Unsure.
>>
>>19243336

>Male
>Cancer
>Confused

What will happen at the end between me and my love interest (female)?
>>
>>19240819
M
Taurus
Love
Is she the one?
I love her a lot but im afraid
>>
>>19243366

You will get your dick wet for starters, at least more frequently... i hope.

>Ace of Swords, Ace of Wands Reversed

>Therefore, when someone gives music an opportunity to charm his soul with the flute and to pour those sweet, soft, and plaintive tunes we mentioned through his ear, as through a funnel, when he spends his whole life humming them and delighting in them, then, at first, whatever spirit he has is softened, just as iron is tempered, and from being hard and useless, it is made useful.

Clarity in your mind, a new start on your core self. This time being more logical and direct rather than an idealist and dreamer. It will be positive for your head, but it might change your wants and needs in life for something more consistence.

Aces signify starts, you got two. Basically you will feel bad on yourself but a good type of bad, where you realize where you are wrong and strive to improve all aspects of yourself for this other person.

>can relate

Hope it helped and good luck anon.
>>
>>19243336
Ohai there o/ good to see you reading again ^^
Happy Fourth of July
Hope you're enjoying your day :)
>>
>>19243251
I apologize for taking so long.
I see the four of wands card. The wands then catch fire and the people run away.
IT seems like not Anon. I'm really sorry. Things look lost.
>>
>>19243336
Male, gemini, important.
will I get a gilfriend this year?
>>
>>19243512
Sigh. Thanks, man. :/ I'll try to just be more amicable and listen more often. It's my fault
>>
>>19243336
Male
Taurus
Will I become successful financially speaking?
Tired.
>>
>>19243371

>Hungry

Sorry for the delay, you remind me i hadnt eat in the whole day ;P

R: Five of Wands, Five of Pentacles
B: Wheel of Fortune, Tower

R will be more inclined as to be around you than actually pursuing you, a good supportive friend. Might have other interests besides you but is possible to give you a chance eventually, but not with much effort behind it.

B however, will be more direct eventually. The Tower might mean a complete change of direction for both of you albeit the wheel of fortune gives it a positive vibe to it but entirely different from what you expect, sudden and out of no where.

Hope this helps

>>19243714

Hey Alari! Same. same :)

Yeah got the day off so i am watching Little Witch Academia on netflix while doing reads between episodes. Really chill day, love it <3

How about you? How was your doctor's appointment? Hope its nothing serious :/
>>
Is anyone willing to let me do a tarot reading for them? I'm new to tarot and need to practice. I would like to do a 3 card spread :)
>>
>>19243336
>that list
Male,Aries
how my next gf will perceive me at first?
>>
>>19243863
I'm down for it, what career path should I follow?
>>
>>19243863
>>19243868
I accept :)
>>
>>19243863
Okay sure here is one.

Should I invite my friend Price to join my D & D session? Will he get along with the other players.
>>
>>19243336
Hello :)
>Male
>Taurus, Leo Asc, Pisces dominant
I am seeing 7's, pairs of sevens, trios, quads, everywhere. What am I missing?!
>Stircrazy
>>
>>19243708
thanks Old
I really like your readings! it's good to have you here again
>>
Trading a love general for july!
>>
>>19243863
Sure

Female, virgo

Will he and i wind up together?
>>
>>19243868
>A word that describes how you feel right now
contemplative
>>
>>19243928
2 of swords, 8 of wands, 3 of cups

You will have a hard time making choices on candidates but whoever you choose make sure they know your intentions and what you want from them.

Question should I Invite my friend to join my friends for D & d will they get along or will it backfire horribly.
>>
>>19243928

i'm not the best at tarot but you're such a nice person that i wanted to read for you. i hope i helped:

8 of wands, king of cups, queen of wands. oh my, it seems you'll meet a nice guy very soon; caring but can be a bit emotional. i see you as the queen of wands. this person will make you more confident and feel some stability.
>>
I feel like /div/ would be able to help me most here; I've recently had an experience leading me to consider the idea that I have found out how I will die. Specifically, the fatal wound I will suffer.
Does anyone know how I can confirm or have any information regarding this? Not trying to avoid death, just see if I'm capable of something like predicting my own death.
>>
>>19243871
>I'm down for it, what career path should I follow?
Ace of Pentacles, The Fool - reversed, Five of Pentacles

Are you seeking something that requires little effort and yields great payoffs? Vanity and carelessness an easily tarnish a meticulously polished ego. You might have a habit of tooting your own horn, may it be opposed to your intentions, you are aware.Now, I have a feeling you might see beauty in things others might not notice unless otherwise shown. Do you enjoy shedding your light on others? You may be a natural leader. Be careful not to lead others on... That being said, a career focused on exposing the beauties of the mundane might be your calling.
>>
>>19243863
Can I fix things? What will he feel about the text I just sent?
>>
>>19243863
love reading with the guy i like pleasee thank you
>>
File: Orbs 1 Ace of Orbs.png (83KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 1 Ace of Orbs.png
83KB, 300x578px
Hey everyone, what's up?

So, I'm still working on that chakra guide, I can share what I've put together so far if you all want though it's still a bit cluttered an inaccurately labeled in a few areas due to my own conflicting experiences.

Also, I'm going to dump my work so far on creating my own minor arcana out of the Egyptian Law of One Tarot (Found here: http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/) I've only finished the pentacles suit so far, but what's more is I was wondering if any decently experienced readers of Tarot could help me more accurately label my Minor Arcana.

I'd offer to do chakra readings, just don't want to be overwhelmed again since I'm already depressed as fuck today. If you want one, say so and I'll post the questionnaire.

Now then, to the dump.
>>
>>19243928
May I have these three things?
I'd like to know your favourite colour, a partiular food your taste buds seek at this moment, and a tool you might find useful.
>>
File: Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png (105KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png
105KB, 300x578px
Orbs = Pentacles I should add.
>>
File: Orbs 3 Three of Orbs.png (76KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 3 Three of Orbs.png
76KB, 300x578px
And I should add I only had the major arcana imagery to work with in photoshop, these are more a 'first draft' than the finished product.
>>
File: Orbs 4 Four of Orbs.png (65KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 4 Four of Orbs.png
65KB, 300x578px
And again, any help in more accurately providing an excerpt at the bottom for what the relevant minor arcana card might actually suggest, would be much appreciated.
>>
>>19243863
Please do one for me? Female, 19, Scorpio.
>>
>>19244001
Sure I will have one what info do you need to know?
>>
File: Orbs 5 Five of Orbs.png (94KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 5 Five of Orbs.png
94KB, 300x578px
Kept it simple too, was hoping to be more creative with the Ace, Page, Knight, Queen, and King cards.
>>
>>19243963
>Question should I Invite my friend to join my friends for D & d will they get along or will it backfire horribly.
>Ace of swords, highpreistes, knight of cups
Things look pretty good over here,Anon. I recommend it!! The chemistry between the two feels really nice!
>>19243967
Awww thank you so much beloved!
What is your query?
>>
>>19243336
Thank you!

>female
>scorpio
>excited

What importance is Saturn to me?
>>
File: Orbs 6 Six of Orbs.png (90KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 6 Six of Orbs.png
90KB, 300x578px
>>19244020
Just answer the below questions my good soul.
Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
>>
>>19244032

hmm i'd like to know if i'll find love myself, at least in the next few months. i'm female
>>
File: Orbs 7 Seven of Orbs.png (46KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 7 Seven of Orbs.png
46KB, 300x578px
Oh...Any input on the look of the cards would be appreciated too, but maybe try to keep it to constructive criticism please? I tried to make them look decent...
>>
>>19243376

>But since we have completed this discussion, let’s recall the point at which we began the digression that brought us here, so that we can continue on the same path from where we left off.

>Wheel of Fortune, Star

Optimistic is a good choice of words, you look lovely. There really isnt much advice to tell from this but to remain optimistic, its simply that good. Things are already working out on your favor and you should capitalize on that by continue doing what you have so far, remember what has worked for you.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19244002
Sure :)
Purple, it's not food ,but I could really get some water, and as for a tool the first thing that comes to mind is a kitchen knife.
>>
>>19243868
Five of Pentacles - Reversed, Ace of Pentacles - Reversed, The Sun

I see a very bad first impression, and so do you and your girlfriend. You may try very hard to win her over, like a peacock fanning his tail and dancing. This will make you come off as desperate and unfortunate. However, as you have a naturally fiery spirit, you just won't take no as an answer. Your passion and determination are what will win her over so let those sparks fly and don't put out the fire before it's burned its course.
>>
File: Orbs 8 Eight of Orbs.png (70KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 8 Eight of Orbs.png
70KB, 300x578px
The placement in this one is intended to mimic the chakra system's kundalini motions.
>>
>>19243336
>male
>capricorn
>craziness
Am i the right job?
>>
File: Orbs 9 Nine of Orbs.png (52KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 9 Nine of Orbs.png
52KB, 300x578px
OH, also I'm making these because I'm a (literally, like for real) high functioning autistic poorfag who wants a personal tarot deck the same way I design all of my tattoos so I'll know I'm not copypasting someone else's energy into my skin.

I figure I'll print them out and laminate them. What better tarot deck to use than one I made myself, you know??
>>
File: Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png (57KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png
57KB, 300x578px
Design obviously based on the Tree of Life.
>>
File: Orbs 11 Page of Orbs.png (46KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 11 Page of Orbs.png
46KB, 300x578px
I will definitely be redesigning this one, one day.

Oh hey look, this thread currently has 66 posters in it.
>>
File: Orbs 12 Knight of Orbs.png (74KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 12 Knight of Orbs.png
74KB, 300x578px
My favorite so far...

The symbolism really shines in this one I think.
>>
File: Orbs 13 Queen of Orbs.png (108KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 13 Queen of Orbs.png
108KB, 300x578px
The lack of a suitable feeling female figure made me go more abstract on this one.

Works out too since the female is known for it's abstraction and unconscious symbolism.
>>
>>19243397

Thank you!

>Two of Pentacles, Nine of Cups

>I do believe you will, so long as you are who you are.

Yes. Simply show confidence that you have what it takes, your opportunity will come anon and confidence will be key. It looks like an interview where you will have a chance to impress them.

Good luck anon.
>>
File: Orbs 14 King of Orbs.png (109KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 14 King of Orbs.png
109KB, 300x578px
And that's all I got so far.

The king one I'll be redesigning too. I wanted to do it similar to the knight of orbs but with the king's image being reflected in a lens flare, but I was trying to make my own edited lens flare effect, and it didn't work out well so I settled on something simpler.
>>
>>19243979
I've actually scried someone's death before, but I obviously can't confirm accuracy on that and generally prefer to avoid death readings. Still, I'm apparently bent on procrastinating right now, so with your permi–nah, just kidding:

Lel, did you see a bullet wound? I saw a gunman, face covered. You were walking together with a woman. You seemed to be in your early 40s or so. The gun was pointed deliberately, so it was either a mugging gone wrong, mistaken identity, or you get involved in some heavy shit.

Happy 4th of July! ^_^
>>
>>19244093
...Will you scry my death??

I have always wanted to know when I'll die, just seems like something to look forward to.
>>
>>19243878
The Hierophant, The Chariot, Ace of Cups - Reversed

Is price quite familiar with D & D? I don't know much about the game myself, but I have a feeling he may play differently than your friends and if he isn't willing to ease up that may cause a bit of friction. Eventually everyone may get fed up and play by his rules just to get the night going. Price, if he truly is as I read from these cards, may feel like he's won some personal victory, but it won't be enough to warrant another invitation to play.
I truly hope he's not that kind of person, and that I am off.
>>
>>19243416

>Queen of Wands Reversed, Temperance

>:Well, Lysias certainly doesn’t and neither does your speech,which you charmed me through your potion into delivering myself.

Welp... Not highly i am afraid. He believes you are manipulative and someone that he should be very wary off. He might had feelings for you before and does not wants to have them back... What did you do to him i wonder?

Sorry. Hope everything works out for you two.
>>
>>19244093
Happy 4th!
I actually didn't see a thing, I felt it all. All I can tell outside of where I get shot and where the bullet will exit is that the weapon is of a larger caliber, assault rifle or DMR.
>>
>>19244038
1.D,04,08,Aries

2. 5/10

3.I think it's a very delicate subject.I would not do it for fun,I mean,with a stranger.sexuality very unstable, there are days that I have no interest because I do not feel loved

4.I do not know of any of my own skills

5.I try not to cause conflicts Mainly because I'm not social and I just want to have as much good acquaintance as possible

6.Introvert most part. I can fake a short duration extrovertion but I get really tired after

7.nothing

8.dark side..I fear becoming what I hate.A cheater in the case

9. 6/10 honest

10. 4/10

11. yes,recently in love related but its very shady

12. believe more faithfully than logically

13. I like a girl and apparently she has no interest in me, at least not stated. Do I have real chances with her?
>>
File: 1 Magician of Consciousness.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
1 Magician of Consciousness.png
82KB, 300x578px
Gonna post the Egyptian Major Arcana for now just cause I'm drunk and bored... You may recognize this if you're familiar with the brotherhood of light tarot deck.

Guess where they got their inspiration from?
>>
>>19244119

>>19244120
orrr noooot.

Gimmie a some time anon. My readings take a bit to do.
>>
>>19244110
That's depressing, i have nothing to gain from him
>>
>>19243992
Seven of Wands, The Fool, Strength

What do your friends think about this gentleman? Have you shone a cast a negative light over him? He might feel like he's been backed into a corner. I don't know what you've done but the text you sent him is enough to make him feel like he's made the right decision.
>>
>>19243982
What is my future with Cheyenne, she was someone I met some weeks ago, but I would like to know if there is any type of relationship with us, love or friendship.
>>
>>19244001
Ayyy how is my favorite anime protag! I'm sorry that you are feeling crappy, m8 ill send you some loving and positive vibes.
Yo your cards look really nice! They give off a abstract minimalist vibe to them with a nice touch of the aesthetic from OFF the game.
>>
>>19244083
Thank you so much, mate.

Do you think it'll be long until the opprotunity arrives?

Happy 4th!
>>
trading
will he message me this month? about what?
>>
>>19244048
The Devil
This card quite literally jumped out of the deck while I was shuffling. I caught it and put it down so I think I might stick to one card for this reading...

You definitely know what you want in a relationship. Are you more inclined to the adventurous type? Better buckle up (whatever you may be buckling) because you're in for a wild ride this month!
>>
>>19244103
You, and no more after that, death is icky.

You have a possibility to die in an accident at a fairly young age, looks like a car, probably runs a red light or something while you're crossing, seems to happen right when you step off the sidewalk. You're like 30% likely to die from that, but I think you'll miss the car. Otherwise, I see you dying in old age from health complications. I see issues in your heart and liver, but I don't know what will do you in.

>>19244114
>the weapon is of a larger caliber, assault rifle or DMR
Nope, I saw a handgun, albeit a big one. I've never been shot, and the largest gun I've had pointed at me was a.45, so I wouldn't really know. Anyway, this was fun. I'm curious about your method, so you should leave me a throwaway so I can email you.
>>
>>19244049
thanks. I hope you you are right
>>
>>19244132
He hasn't made a decision about anything as far as I've known. Is it to my benefit or will it leave me hurt?
>>
>>19244156
Thank you!
What is your query?
>>
File: 3 The Empress of Paradigms.png (99KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
3 The Empress of Paradigms.png
99KB, 300x578px
>>19244119
D408 Aries (Fiery)

Magenta Ray is nominal albeit it seems a bit tired. Maybe you should be more conscious of your thoughts as they affect your energetic system literally directly. A tired magenta ray usually leads on the short term towards feelings of discouragement, depression, and unmotivated.

Red Ray is almost minimally balanced except that several of the vortices, the swirling energies located within the chakra's main energy vortex body, are stagnant and clogged from orange and yellow energy feedbacks of a negative nature. Rather common for someone feeling unloved, this stems directly from a orange/yellow ray blockage AND possession of the green ray. You shut yourself down essentially.

Orange ray is fully blocked, the problem is a HIGHLY complicated one having to do with a lifetime of sly abuse and being controlled, you're better off holding off on trying to take care of this, rather you should focus on changing your living environment and work towards independence wholly from any friends, lovers, or family. Once you work out your living situation you'll end up in a place that'll help you work on your orange and yellow rays.

Now, anon, the problem here is wholly a lack of support, without emotional support, not dependency but pure support without extraneous aid, you'll struggle continually and endlessly (until a certain point actually) with becoming independent and living on your own fully.

You have a powerful set of life lessons activated, and your guides are working literally what we call 'overtime' to keep you from becoming overwhelming in this time of extreme vulnerability to the reality you find yourself within.
>>
>>19244170
Are people talking about me behind my back at work?
>>
>>19244038

Not that person, but I would appreciate if you could read my chakra as well. If not, thanks anyway.

> 1.G, September, 9, 9

> 2.Fluctuates, usually lower than I like but I try to keep myself motivated

> 3.Male, fiance away so bit frustrating, sexually active but not a priority in my life

> 4.I believe I have structured myself to be unique in the sense that I don't fit in but I can open doors with ease. So I could gain power but won't hold onto it, not can't.

> 5.I like to share the love and be loved, but I can't deal with phony people

> 6.I am an introvert mostly but when I'm high energetically I am an extrovert

> 7.It is the only form of love

> 8.It is there with me every day. I need to keep it under control.

> 9.As honest as I can, without breaking their hearts.

> 10. Don't affect me emotionally but they can keep my thoughts occupied

> 11. Yes, deja vu very often, premonitions from dreams.

> 12. I don't know.

> 13. I'd like to learn about the imbalances in my chakra. I've been feeling very tense for quite some time (years).

Thank you!
>>
>>19244166
If you are seeking benefit from another's dilemma then I would be inclined to think it will leave you hurt.
>>
>>19244119
Yellow Ray is strongly imbalanced towards disassociation, you refuse to make connections out of fear and a hidden apathy out of a self hatred that is projected outwardly fully, you do not feel worthy, useful, or anything but trash and this reflect in how you refuse to allow anyone close enough to you our of fear of hurting them the way you have hurt yourself and others in your past.

The solution here can be found in the Star tarot. Hope and Faith are your only real resources when you've got no one else to rely on for your inner support. You MUST find a way to alter your inner feelings and thoughts towards your life and thus your self projection on others. You should maybe consider that you are alone because you believe you are in your mind. The start to altering life is to change the way you think.

Which requires faith and hope that doing so will actually do something for you and not just be a placebo or some sort of spiritualistic gullibility crap that will waste your time. You should go on a journey to discover your self, go on walks every day for 30 minutes and just walk slowly at the most leisurely pace you can think of, pick a route that'll keep you from interacting with others (3am walks work wonders if you're a night owl/overnighter), on these walks, simply allow your mind to wander on subjects of yourself, think about who you are, and when you become bogged down in the inevitable habits of self depreciation, notice these thoughts, bid them thanks and consider the opposite of them, for their presence is an indication that the opposite rings more true, but just simply isn't ready to be revealed to you yet.
>>
>>19243420

I cant give either but Roxana came to mind while reading your query... might just be random noise, most likely is. Even if you know a girl with a similar name it might just be that she is in your head.

I predicted a name once in a similar fashion, but i am more usually wrong.

>When: Six of Pentacles, Ace of Swords

Six years, early spring.

Sorry, that is some major leagues divination you are requesting for, take everything with a huge grain of salt lol.

>>19244129

>i have nothing to gain from him

Well, i dont think he believes you are after his money lol.

The fault on your query is that you did not requested advice.

>Three of Cups, Knight of Wands

Well, you can seduce him but its likely to take you a bit more out of your comfort zone and into his. Show him that you two can share good times together and be more... ehh, slutty (or daring). Always with having a good time in as priority first and foremost.

All in all, i wish you luck.
>>
File: 4 The Emperor of Paths.png (85KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
4 The Emperor of Paths.png
85KB, 300x578px
>>19244119
Lower Triad mimics mine, talk about Law of Attraction. . . It's imbalanced and angled towards self defeatism and learned helplessness. Do not be afraid to say 'fuck it all' and just be yourself, move through the depression, push through the self defeat. Be who you want to be and just don't give two fucks, but maybe give a fuck just to be considerate to others.

Green Ray is wholly and completely blocked by orange and yellow ray possessions. Orange ray possession is of a nullifying effect, without self belief you cannot empower your system. The yellow ray possession is a more insidious perpetuation blockage in that the more you become reclusive and withdraw from others the more you reinforce your shutting down of the green ray energy center.

To bypass all of this bullshit, and this will sound cliche. Find God. No, not the christian monstrous excuse for a deity, I mean truly discover the Creator, your Soul, your inner consciousness and true self, and allow it to speak to you because here's the dealio my soul friend.

We're all here to learn how to love, and all of the problems we face in doing so exist like a surprise exam in a 'life school', the world we live in is a physical illusion used to help teach souls rather harsh, hard, and powerful lessons on the infinite usage of love over all obstacles and concerns.

The solution is to find inner love for yourself first and foremost. This will help slowly unblock an balance the red, orange, and yellow chakras.

Kundalini is fluctuating between below red an mid yellow but sits mostly at mid orange ray. You're in need of a caring friend to allow you to let out all of the things inside of you that you're stuck with running circles inside of your mind.

Consider talking to a pet, or your reflection in the mirror without judging it.

(cont)
>>
>>19244180
I'm not seeking benefit from his dilemma, just wondering if he is going to agree to improve things or bail.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19244209
hello >>19244155
>>
>>19244209
I'll trade if you can read an occult query.
>>
>>19244214
Still here? I'll trade an occult query
>>
female (only into gals though)
Aquarius
who will be my next love interest?
thank you beforehand!
>>
File: 5 Actions of The Hierophant.png (127KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
5 Actions of The Hierophant.png
127KB, 300x578px
>>19244119
Inner Green Ray is blatantly open and manifesting itself to curb you from your self-destructive habits. It is in and of itself those self destructive habits, the more concisely and vividly manifested your self defeat, destruction, and hatred are, the more open and willing your inner dark shadow self is to receiving you for the more you come to hate yourself or defeat yourself or do anything negatively more an more strongly, the more open this resource becomes to your attempts at penetrating and exploring it.

The inner green ray is the 'dark courtyard of the heart' where everything you've denied, suppressed, and mistreated has sunken into, becoming part of your subconscious. This is arguably your 'metaphysical manifestation of your subconscious'. Meditation is my advice, but deep contemplation helps too in discovering all of the bad parts about yourself, and then forgiving them.

As Jesus said, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

You don't know either, you are just as worthy of that forgiveness, and it is a requirement within the inner green ray to move deeper and deeper until you pierce the green ray fully and discover your currently available deep self love, that can then be projected into others as self love of other's who are arguably yourself in another time and space in differing circumstances of genetics and environment, because simply put, we all belong to the same thing. Earth, we're all part of Earth and one with it, we shouldn't ostracize each other as different due to this single fact.

Bridge is nominal albeit you seem to be trying to hamper the higher energies from converting into the lower energies, you're resisting love.

Blue ray is nominal albeit underactive but this is normal for your current configuration and not to worry, once the inner green ray is pierced the blue ray will begin to slowly activate more and more the closer you get to piercing your green ray and unlocking your inner deep self love.

(cont)
>>
>>19244213
I'll trade you, too if you want.
World, Temperance, Moon
All majors. Haha
Anyways, he has wrestled with the idea of messaging you in the past, but right now it's not on his agenda. In the future he will message you, but he hasn't thought what they may be about, or it is alternatively possible that the reason he ends up messaging you simply hasn't appeared yet. The cards say patience. He WILL message you, just not this month.
I want to know if dating someone else will improve my relationship with the person I love unconditionally.
>>
Trading a scry
What does Capricorn think of me ??
>>
>>19244231
Sure. What kind of occult queries do you prefer? Spirit identification, work diagnoses, pattern recognition, something else? Do you tarot, scry, or something else? I'm male. I'll need your query and relevant genders. I use multiple methods and will choose the one(s) I feel best suited to your query.
>>
>>19244246
I guess something related to work progress and effectiveness.
I'm female. I do tarot. I'm asking about a male.
What decision will he make? Will I be happy with it or will it leave me hurting?
I'm just going to rinse off real quick. Will take me 5 minutes. Leave your query and I'll start as soon as I return.
>>
File: 6 The Lovers of the Deep Mind.png (117KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
6 The Lovers of the Deep Mind.png
117KB, 300x578px
>>19244119
Indigo Ray is... You know what, it'd be wholly inappropriate to offer ANY information on it within your current configuration as there is a myriad of things going on associated with your lower chakras, simply put, save this for later in the future, do not work upon it, rather, the only advice worth giving here safely is simply this.

Your thoughts do not instantly make your reality, as you experience them, and allow them to affect you, you must do one thing, and one thing only.

Do not let them lead you if they are not aligned with a path that'll lead you to a better place, simply allow them to be, let them come, experience them, then allow them to leave into the same place they arose from. All thoughts have a beginning, and an end. You don't need to let them control you after they've ended, you can thank them, or ignore them, and move on, but no matter what, you must figure out if they're the right thoughts for you, or something you've just learned to think because you feel certain ways that don't fit with the way you wish to feel.

Violet Ray is preoccupied, it's blocking me itself from providing a reading but it seems to be doing so more out of a 'I'm really busy, come back later' sense than a 'gtfo' sense.

I take this as you have a higher aspect of creation focusing on you, trying to change things, align things, configure things, make things better without somehow accidentally over-changing something and making things worse. Their work is one of concentration, in intense moments they cannot be disturbed.

On a fun side note, you may notice my presence around you around the time you read this, most notably around the back left side of the head. Don't mind me, I'm just invading your personal aura to read everything. You are strikingly similar to me so much so, it's kinda freaking me out maaann!

Upper Triad is imbalanced because of Indigo Ray, don't worry about this, it's natural at this point and nothing to worry about, it WILL resolve itself.
>>
>>19244238
nine of wands
Two of swords
Three of cups

It would albeit very slowly and discreetly. He wont want to show the pain he feels from it or battle against it. He would lose out though and give in to your whims. He would become a better friend to you and a better lover as a result.
>>
File: 7 The Conquerors Chariot.png (133KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
7 The Conquerors Chariot.png
133KB, 300x578px
>>19244119
As for your question, in your current configuration you have no love to give except that which is meant for you that you selflessly sacrifice to give to another you care about.

Your best movement in this case is to be her friend, but to also be honest with her but not just out front blatantly, rather hang out with her in a public place alone, maybe over coffee and a board game or card game, and just put down your pieces or cards and look at her and tell her you need to tell her something, and let her know how you feel, what you think. Tell her how she glows in your vision, how you care about what's going on in her life and you felt it was appropriate to let her know.

...Unless she has a boyfriend, leave it alone if she does. Or if she's a slut. Don't fall for sluts unless they fall for you first.

Finally man, you have chances with her if she's not a manipulative user of men, otherwise if she is you're just throwing yourself to the flames to get badly hurt all over again.

Don't be afraid to just be friends, pussy isn't worth the emotional trauma it sometimes takes to get. If you really love her, you'll allow her to be as she is with or without you.

Finally, if she truly has no interest in you despite knowing that you like her, than you need to do YOURSELF a loving favor, and allow yourself to not be effected by desired to love another currently.

Now is the time to heal, not the time to add more lessons and trials to your curriculum of life. Find love for yourself first, and you'll find a love that is suitable for you and not a desperate desire to be loved by something that has no interest.

...Sorry if that was too blunt anon...I too am experiencing your current situation. My advice applies to myself as much as it does to yourself.
>>
File: these fucks.jpg (9KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
these fucks.jpg
9KB, 236x241px
>>19244175
I did a scry huehue
I see smoll little creatures. Like the ones in pic related. There murmuring its is not loud at all. When I focused on what they where saying all I felt was just frivolous things nothing out of malice just gossip
>>
>>19244257
>something related to work progress and effectiveness
Got it. With the adjustments I've made recently and plan on making in the next couple of days, how well will Project MS work? Would using another method work better for me?

I'll get started on yours momentarily.
>>
>>19244283
Ty. I'll consider it. The relationship is strained and he doesn't want to end it, neither do I, but I don't know how to help him with his struggles. The only thing I can think of is some distance. Not looking to cause him pain. I probably wouldn't disclose that I'm dating other people. I would just ask for some space.
>>
>>19244242
I see a woman in a dress frolicking in a meadow. Then i see flowers.

He thinks you are girlish and very cute. Theres no negative feelings here, he finds you nice to look at. Theres no depth to it though, just cuteness.

Same query for this guy I like
>>
>>19244289
Thanks friend. Starting yours now.
>>
File: 8 Dynamic Balance.png (97KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
8 Dynamic Balance.png
97KB, 300x578px
>>19244143
Angel Chan!

Thank you for the kind words, I like to try and make unique things that suit myself more than anyone else. I'm simple (yet complex) so I find that in the Tarot minor arcana this should be reflected in most cards with some exceptions. Thank you.

How have you been? Sorry for not dropping around more often, struggling with suicide usually keeps me off the computer and in bed.

Love is a damned, just, damned thing. You find a girl you want to marry and she uses and leaves your ass! Pray Tell God why you gotta give me these trials?

Can't I just go serial killer on everyone? No? Fiiiinne.. I'd regret it too much anyways.

>>19244159
-prays for car accident-
I'm not meant for this world, I keep telling myself I am but then I remember I can't even discern if I'm a soul or a human in my mind or what is and isn't my own thoughts and just habits. Feel like I'm slowly but very vividly losing my mind and it freaks me out. If I live into old age dementia is probably inevitable at this point with the kind of rewiring I've done to my brain. Even God can't help someone who like me it seems, so come on car accident!

It's be prophetic too since my protagonist in my time travel book actually ends with her in a car crash that she was told about in her first meeting with her future self. Obviously she doesn't die, but she permanently loses her memory.

I'm also highly inclined towards heart and liver disease genetically. Old age with health complications...

I better fucking get laid a lot between now and then, or else I'll have a serious fucking need to have a veeerrryyy long talk with my self or whoever plans out my life when I finally die.

...Sigh, after everything I can't stop believing... I wish I could go back to how I was before I learned all these things about the afterlife. When I had no clue and was legitimately innocent spiritually.

Sigh. Oh well. Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>19244287
>frivolous
:(
>>
File: 9 Wisdom of The Hermit.png (92KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
9 Wisdom of The Hermit.png
92KB, 300x578px
>>19244177
checked em, okay universe I see you telling me to do my thing I was born with.

Okay soul friend, give me a bit.
>>
>>19244287
Thank you for your read :)
>>
>>19243441 >>19243472 >>19243486 >>19243489 >>19243619 >>19243657 >>19243673 >>19243674 >>19243695 >>19243714 >>19243729 >>19243790 >>19243868 >>19243884 >>19244033 >>19244054

Sorry anons thats it for today. Hope another reader gets to you
>>
>>19244246
can you trade a tarot? i can do occult query too (different anon)
>>
>>19244289
>eight of wands, ace of wands, ace of pentacles
>knight of swords, ten of cups reversed

Project MS will work fine for you, though it won't yield your desired results immediately. This project will show gradual change, as it is currently facing opposition. Eight of wands, to me, is a progress card, but that there are still check points you'll need to make. What comes up, must come down in a sense. I get the feeling that there may be some deliberate opposition from an outside source though. You'll see bits of success here and there, but you'll have long-term success overall if you stick with it. Ace of Pentacles is definitely a card that would indicate material (or physical) success over time. Sort of like investing in a risky stock, I suppose. You might take a hit or two, but the net gain is worth the hits.
Taking another course will throw you off and sort of mess up what you've got now. You'd throw things out of balance. Best to have patience and allow things to take their course. Project MS will give you what you seek in the future.
>>
1.R, 02, 06, Aquarius

2. 5/10

3. Male, straight, not much to say since I don't have any sexual experience since I was focus with school.

4. I'm agnostic

5.I think family is important to me, and is what I live for.

6.Introvert

7. I know very little, I think I know, but I'm not sure.

8. yes, it is something I used to do when I was younger. But I don't do It anymore.

9. 6/10

10. 8/10

11.no not really

12. I would not say I am A believer, but more of open minded about it.

13. A girl I met at the beginning of june, I wonder if me and her will build a relationship of love or freindship, her name starts with C.
>>
>>19244257
Situation: King of Swords rev / Ace of Pentacles / 7 of Pentacles
Question: 3 of Cups, between The Sun and 9 of Swords
Decision: The Tower, Princess of Pentacles, The Lovers, 7 of Cups
Reaction: King of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, 10 of Cups, 8 of Wands

Well, first of all, you don't seem to get the point he makes or you misunderstand what he's saying. It's kind of brutal, this decision of his. But, you seem to interpret it in a way that's more positive than it is, dropping in some silver lining that may or may not actually be there.

Between this spread and some scrying, I saw some details I'm not going to type out, for your own privacy (and I can't be bothered to double-check them, honestly) that you already know, most likely. Take a look at the spread for yourself for a moment.

The situation between you two is that 7P, frustration and waiting. His decision could either be very happy or absolute misery for you. See the Tower? It's wrecking whatever you're thinking of getting started, as well as the whole Lovers bit, and it leads right over into the 7C, where I saw that you do that mental gymnastics thing.

Your mental gymnastics point over to you thinking that he's actually stepping up, and things are going to change in your favor. Think /very/ carefully about how much of what he says to you is actually said, and how much you simply infer without concrete evidence to back it up. You'll tend towards self-delusion in your interpretation of what he decides.

>>19244352
Feedback incoming

>>19244330
Yes, tell me what kind of occult reading you'd like to do, as well as your query and relevant genders.
>>
File: 10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png (88KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png
88KB, 300x578px
>>19244177
Oh hoh hoh, nice field. You're doing well for yourself...

G909 Virgo (Self-Creating Life Theme)

Magenta Ray is nominal

Red Ray is minimally balanced, albeit I sense a desire to cheat, I'd suggest you keep this desire strictly to fantasy and not act on it.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced, although your 'I don't fit in' sticks out as an interesting stagnation in one of the vortices, you have not come to fully realize yourself as one belonging to your environment, this is more a red/orange ray imbalance between the two energy centers but seems to stem from the orange ray.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced, I sense a strange feedback loop in that your sense of hatred of phony people belongs more to your sense of hatred of your ability to lie to others so easily. Not to worry, the blue ray aspect of this seems to be currently under work so this will naturally resolve itself. Even the phony people can be enjoyed. I feel you will derive something from this advice so I offer it to you.

To fully balance your yellow ray, you must come to not judge anyone for how they are, and forgive them for their issues and still hope that their life will be well and not one of consequences.

Lower Triad is minimally balance with an odd influx of higher energy pushing to further refine this balance, it's a trial and error method, you'll eventually find the right balance of extroversion and introversion or extrovert/introvert//introvert/extrovert. You'll have a few bumps most likely but they'll lead you to exciting and worthwhile moments.
>>
>>19244359
work diagnosis
im female, what will happen between me and P(male) for the remainder of this month?
>>
>>19244352
>it is currently facing opposition
>I get the feeling that there may be some deliberate opposition from an outside source
Correct and confirmed

>Ace of Pentacles is definitely a card that would indicate material (or physical) success over time
Good, it's for money

>Sort of like investing in a risky stock, I suppose. You might take a hit or two, but the net gain is worth the hits.
No, you're thinking mutual funds over a time horizon of 20 to 30 years.

Let me know if you'd like to trade again.

>>19244314
>It's be prophetic too since my protagonist in my time travel book actually ends with her in a car crash that she was told about in her first meeting with her future self. Obviously she doesn't die, but she permanently loses her memory.
Fascinating

>I'm also highly inclined towards heart and liver disease genetically. Old age with health complications...
Thanks for the confirmation

>...Sigh, after everything I can't stop believing... I wish I could go back to how I was before I learned all these things about the afterlife. When I had no clue and was legitimately innocent spiritually.
Mind if I realtalk you? There's something I think needs to be said, but it's not gentle.
>>
>>19244357
>>19244038
Sorry, forget to tag your numbers.
>>
>>19244359
So what he decide will either make me very happy or very miserable, but if it makes me happy it's only a delusion I've created, and if I look at it realistically it'll make me miserable?
>>
File: 11 Strength of the Enchantress.png (92KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
11 Strength of the Enchantress.png
92KB, 300x578px
>>19244177
Green Ray is primed, open, and potentiated, you are currently creating your own reality as was preincarnationally planned to occur. Your life lessons revolve around properly controlling this ability to self manifest your own reality and your own soul self personality through your human personality. Expect some painfully low moments and other heavy trials of faith and dedication as these are the attributes that derive how accurately you derive this self manifestation consequences/rewards.

Kundalini has risen into green ray but moves back down into yellow and sometimes red when you're depressed/down and seeking sexual relief.

Inner Green Ray is being misused, this is what is causing the slow utilization of the blue ray, you have one things a bit backwards (another resemblance to myself, yikes.)
This darkness is not there to be controlled, that pushes it further and further down until it becomes so much a part of your underlying foundation of self that you can no longer control it. Prolonged control leads to loss of control, you must come to find forgiveness and above all mercy towards these aspects of yourself. You need not let them manifest outwardly but it isn't wrong to let them exist in mind and fantasy. You however seem to have plumbed the depths of your courtyard enough so that the majority of it has signs of your presence, aka lingering light from your soul. Do not stop, do not fear, you are doing good albeit in an unusual way but still, you even recognize this with your feelings of not fitting in, you're 'different' and that's so perfectly fine and acceptable that it's very manifestation is a sign of your noticing it unconsciously. You DO fit in, in your own unique way, it's not that you don't it's that you're special, not in a bad way, or a good way, but just in general. Keep at it.
>>
>>19244373
>let me know if you'd like to trade again
Sure I'll trade again. Maybe just let me know what I can do to improve the situation, maybe what he thought of the text I sent him? I thought it was very non-absolute or imposing at all but we have a history of misunderstanding each other despite both of our efforts.
>>
>>19244286
>Unless she has a boyfriend
she doesnt
> Or if she's a slut.
well...you know girls nowdays,but i think she is not slutty

> if she's not a manipulative user of men
another thing i don't know, actually i did a uncompromising comment with my friends about her,i think someone told her in other words and she got mad with me...
I do not know if she was very easy or if she was giving signs of interest...
We have no contact but I always had the impression that I will find she someday again and redeem myself,A similar figure to her has appeared in some readings, so it makes me think I still have a chance
thanks reader
>>
>>19244314
Ah my man. I have been doing good. Looking at some parts of myself that are very much hidden inside of me. Things that I very much do not like and caring/taking care for them.
I feel odd.
>Suicide and love
Oh dear I can empathize with you. Can I give you a hug?
>>
>>19240819
holly shit everyone courage the cowardly dog predicted that kidnapped kids are being put on rockets sent to mars!
>>
>>19244379
Essentially, yes.

>>19244391
I'll get started on yours momentarily. For my next one, tell me the best course of action to deal with the opposition.

>>19244370
>work diagnosis
Aside from external opposition, is there anything else that impeded the progress of Project MS? I'll start on yours after I read the other anon's second query.
>>
File: 12 The Hanged Mans Thoughts.png (106KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
12 The Hanged Mans Thoughts.png
106KB, 300x578px
>>19244177
Bridge is nominal, although the higher energies seem to outweigh the lower, it seems you have A LOT of help this time around. You may have failed this incarnation several times and now have a large amount of background support spiritually.

Blue Ray is nominal albeit a bit underactive due to your configuration in handling the overall facets of green ray energies.

Indigo Ray is blocked from me, you're one of those highly advanced souls with built in defenses against discarnate entity interference (as well as invasive interference such as myself). I won't be able to read this chakra directly. I can say it looks decently balanced with some imbalances in places I can't see most likely, not sure, but you seem to be at a place of conscientiousness. Just don't let it control you, you must maintain a neutrality with any thoughts that push you too far in any certain way.

Violet Ray is in fact working closely with your entire system, it seems to currently be working on the lower triad outwardly, as in it's preparing to expose you to new stimulus that will test your spontaneous reactions to further 'measure' your 'balances' in your chakras. I'd call this a scientific entity as it seems to be very concise. Oh, it also says you should consider being less serious towards coworkers/acquaintances and offer a more lighthearted attitude towards them when you notice their 'issues' aka your judgments of them.

Upper Triad is nominal as far as I can tell. Or as the famous saying goes, all I know is I know nothing, basically 'I don't know'.

Your imbalances are subtle, gentle, small tweaks effect large amounts of your life, so you'll find your thoughts, words, and actions, and the intensity put into them, greatly effect your entire reality.

You're living a life of learning how to better and more accurately manifest purer and purer energies. I couldn't possible explain such things to you as they are wholly yours to discover in time (probably after death).
>>
>>19244400
Who the fuck would use kids for a slave colony? That's the dumbest shit.
>>19244420
Okay. Starting on your second one.
>>
File: 13 Death the Change.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
13 Death the Change.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19244177
But if I had to give a estimated guess.

The imbalances focus mostly around a contrast of desire vs pragmatism, how much you're willing to desire to make a more practical existence for yourself over a less practical one for your superficial desires and wants.

You're here learning much more higher and advances lessons in how to be humble yet honest yet restrained yet open. It's a very subtle paradox of occurrences and overall you've handled them well but more severe lessons will activate in later years, around a mid life crisis (so 40's or early 30's), and around this time you'll be at your most vulnerable to severely messing up your remaining life.

Try to just hold onto what you feel you're here to do. Don't worry, even if it all ends in tears you'll probably have garnished so much experience and positivity in this life that it'll be a worthwhile occurrence that you'll probably make further attempts at. That you have so much help intangibly seems to suggest that you've had serious problems in that time of your life and will need more support to properly make it through. You seem to have suicide hidden as a sudden death surprise in your life. The moment you feel suicidal, DO NOT JUST LET IT BE, stay with a friend, family, occupy yourself, DO NOT BE STAGNANT, don't stay in bed, it will defeat you (seemingly by design), it's the mountain in your life line that has stopped you in your path several times through either the same of various incarnations and this is your last chance here on Earth (that applies to basically everyone too give or take some who have one to three more chances on Earth).

I think you'll be fine if you just find a way to occupy yourself physically during your early 30's and through your 40's, and it can't be work, you'll need to find a hobby of some sort.
>>
>>19244001
Give me the questionary.
>>
File: 14 Temperance the Alchemist.png (90KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
14 Temperance the Alchemist.png
90KB, 300x578px
>>19244373
I've had a bunch of 'real talk' lately, my issue is reality to me seems less and less real so go right ahead, just don't be surprised if I get hurt and don't want to respond...

>>19244375
No worries, I got it under control~

>>19244392
THIS IS HELPFUL, you may be getting readings on a similar future life lesson, aka a repeating theme in life. Try to recognize your mistakes in the last occurrence of a similar nature and work from there.

Also it may not be the same girl, but your next love interest might resemble this one you questioned me on, and so it's important that you refine yourself the next time around.

The most important thing to say, just do your best anon. You're pretty amazing as a soul even if you aren't as a human, don't worry if you embarrass yourself. You're going to die one day, may as well do the best you can and any consequences that come from it are just lessons to write off and keep in mind for the next time.

Sadly the human body handles consequences with more permanence sometimes, so if it effects you severely, you'll need to take a step back and ask yourself not 'why' but 'how' you can have the courage to walk into the same situation you've already been in.

The Fool tarot applies here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=67#30
"[...]One great aspect of this archetype(Tarot) is the aspect of faith, the walking into space without regard for what is to come next. This is, of course, foolish but is part of the characteristic of the spiritual neophyte."

We are all the 22nd Archetype/Tarot, The Fool, we must walk into these situations without concern for what will come, for we do not know, and must let it come to fruition.

Worry not Anon, love is in your system but later in your life, for now you are in lessons of self healing and self love.
>>
>>19244420
>best course of action for dealing with the opposition

>world, high priestess, eight of cups (clarified by emperor), empress

No more mercy. You're best advised to try to find a way to do one final blow against the opposition. The image I got was of an Emperor putting an end to a coup within his ranks. He grows frustrated and tired with the blatant disrespect and the out of line behavior. Honestly you'll have to play the biggest role in this, but the Empress suggests having some aid that is also powerful to help with this. I'm not sure by which means you would be most comfortable with, but I suggest something that doesn't create an outright ruckus, like public shaming or anything, but an internal blow to the heart of the issue. Who you seek may not be as powerful as you, but definitely has power. I had some trouble zeroing in on this one. Let me know where I can clarify if necessary.
>>
>>19244420
5 of cups centered
3 of Pentacles, the lovers, the moon

you and yourself is what is mostly going to hinder this project because there is a shadow of sadness in your life right now and in order for this work to be a complete success it would be easier if you were in a better mood. thats right the biggest problem is going to be your mental state and you need to lift this fogyy sadness away but its not that easy though i know. one of those things easier said than done. have you had problems with a close confidant or partner who you talked a lot to for advice recently? if so do not fear because you are stronger than you think and do not need their support right now. they will come around in their ways but that is an aside for the time being, the most reliable person you know is yourself and you dont need their support for this work when all the power you need is inside you. there is an internal talent for you and magic that is often unparalleled compared to others and you must remember that always.
>>
>>19244396
Guh, lately I've had a severe issue with being touched. It's not even others, it's myself, I feel so dirty, like please don't touch me for your own sake.

But sure, hugs are always nice. I wish my friends would let me hug them for more than a few seconds. Nothing makes a day better than a good 20 second long hug.

>>19244459
Please see >>19244038
>>
File: h05.jpg (4MB, 3481x2625px) Image search: [Google]
h05.jpg
4MB, 3481x2625px
Why are so many of you occult and divination-fags poor or not wealthy? I don't practice or believe and shovel in the money yet people who claim they have powers to change reality, predict the future or allies in the spiritual world are still not getting anywhere?

>inb4 they don't care about money (but still complain)
>>
>>19244038
Yo Apotheosis if you have the energy and dont mind.
>1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign
S, 9, 18, Virgo

>2. How energetic do you feel daily?
Pretty energetic. Sometimes if I stay too long at home or on a computer I get restless and go to the park.

>3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality?
Who knows? Because I dont. sex is whatever.
>4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power?
My power will always come from love. I have noticed that if I am emotionally invested in something I will do shit half assed and leads to nothing good.
>5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones?
They are all good people who care about me. They have seen me at my worst and still love me and support me. It is only fair I do the same for them.
If that is not a blessing then I dont know what is.
>6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
Both depends on the situation
>7. What do you know of Unconditional Love?
It comes from within.
It is soft like a warm blanket, but light like sun light. Forgives and sees the inherent good in all. You cannot offer unconditional love if you do not have it. You cannot pour onto another's cup if you have nothing in yours.

>8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours?
SELF HATRED

9. How honest are you with yourself and others?
Very honest, yet with some truths i have a hard time accepting them.

>10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you?
Very much aware. I'm changing for the better now.

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life?
Only when I sleep. They only speak to me then.

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Both
13. A brief question.
I'm have been lacking alot of self confidence in my scientific studies for as long as i can remember. Where did this come from?
>>
File: 16 The Enlightening Tower.png (122KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
16 The Enlightening Tower.png
122KB, 300x578px
>>19244514
Ah yes, the darkness of the soul Archetype.

This one is what fucks us all up, but overall it's there to be transmuted into it's equivalent opposite.

Why do I feel so much more real when I'm drunk or high, or especially crossfaded, although I feel TOO real when crossfaded... But still.

Alcohol is so bad for you and yet it lets me just feel myself so much more.

I used to have a pain in my chest like a hole, then I healed it in 2014 then in 2015 it opened back up an now it just encompasses my entire body, like I'm lost in a void... It hurts especially when I'm drunk, it's not a physical or mental pain, but something so much deeper, and I can't feel it with my body but it's there and it FUCKING HURTS. Just want it STAHP.

UGHHNNNNN.

uhhnn... Whatever. I'm kind of just glad I can do readings still.

I wish my mind wasn't so dark and gruesome and vividly horrific. But then again that's what makes me a potentially great writer...

Hey, does anyone here smoke hookah?
>>
File: 1306384987556.jpg (82KB, 520x326px) Image search: [Google]
1306384987556.jpg
82KB, 520x326px
>>19244526
I'm not poor, though I wouldn't call myself wealthy. Just started with cartomancy, and don't claim to have any other powers. I don't do readings for myself (isn't that the whole point behind "trades"?).
>>
>>19244526
>Social mobility
in the USA there really isn't a chance to move up the ladder anymore, the rich get richer the poor get poorer.
>>
File: 17 The Star of Hope and Faith.png (74KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
17 The Star of Hope and Faith.png
74KB, 300x578px
>>19244526
because most of us suffer from mental illnesses or severely bad self esteem which is highly common with highly advanced souls learning advances lessons that come into life with memories of certain information, which for a good portion (but by no means a majority) of us means we come into life with memories of the more...Confusing and unusual mannerisms of creation and life.

Why are we poor? Because society doesn't recognize mentally ill and highly self-defeating individuals as people worthwhile in helping. We are truly, and sadly, utterly left to our own devices.

And many of us do not make it, many of us kill ourselves. It's just a risk of learning heavier and more refined and advance lessons in how to manifest love through all of the bullshit that life can throw at us.

All we want is to be loved, instead we're judged and used.

It makes me wonder why, why must it be like this? Why can humans be made to suffer for souls?

But that's a very niche philosophical debate for... God, probably nowhere...Sigh...
>>
File: Picture Unrelated.jpg (89KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Unrelated.jpg
89KB, 750x600px
Incidentally, I'll be hanging around for an hour, so I can do three readings with oracle cards. Each will take 15-20 minutes, so have patience.

Please post your query, gender, and describe an object related to your query.
>>
>>19244555
>because most of us suffer from mental illnesses or severely bad self esteem

A LOT of wealthy people struggle with mental illness and self esteem issues. I have horrible self esteem and am severely paranoid with episodes of schizophrenia. It's not an excuse and doesn't make sense either.
>>
>>19244557
I'm a female
I'm wondering if I will ever meet his expectations for me? Will he ever believe in me again?

Ummm....an object associated? I guess maybe my cellphone since we talk on it alone. It's an iPhone 6, rose gold. A small crack in the bottom left hand side with a teal and gold case
>>
>>19244557
female
object related to my query would be a slick black card with a moon on the back
am i getting closer in reaching my goal and uncovering the truth or not?

thank you in advance receiver
>>
>>19244557
I've got multiple love/dating prospects my first choice her name is "C". I just want clarity on narrowing the list down or any advice you could give me

Im male,
I have a poem that says
"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone"
>>
>>19244557
Male
Will I find love this year?
A rose
>>
>>19244557
Male
An object huh? Hmm this is hard
I guess one could say a yellow bottle
Will everything be ok in the future by me finally reaching my goal?
>>
>>19244391
I started with a scry of his reaction as he saw the text. His eyebrow lifted, and he mouthed “the fuck?” Definitely looks like a misunderstanding. These sort of things can happen often with texts, you know. There's no tone, so you really have no idea what the other is saying. I've been there.

Anyway, you read that query very well, so I'm going to do a special spread for you. I'm going to show you where you are right now and where you want to be, then construct a series of events that would lead there.

Now: 5 of Cups, 8 of Pentacles, The Sun, 8 of Cups
Goal: Knight of Swords, King of Wands, The Tower, Knight of Pentacles

Now, I'm going to draw pairs of cards, one for your action, the other for his reaction. These are sequential. I'm going to grab another deck for this part.

>The Tower, Ace of Wands
>The Moon, The Sun
>Page of Swords, 2 of Swords
>7 of Wands, 3 of Swords
>Page of Wands, 10 of Cups

First of all, I need to let you know that you are not being as honest with yourself about this situation as you think you are. You say you're trying to accomplish or care about something, but what is driving you seems incongruent with what you present to yourself. I do need to mention this, because this is being screamed between the cards here.
(cont)
>>
>>19244584
(cont)
Now then, you're going to have to play a bit of a game here. I don't know what happened recently between you two, but things went very downhill. Now it's not going to be as simple. You're going to have to calculate emotional appeals very carefully to get what you want.

Firstly, you will need to make a bit of a scene. This seems counterintuitive, but it will throw him off and put him in an emotional state. While he is in this state, you need to put thoughts into his mind about what he likes about the situation. Be subtle about this, so it's not like you're listing off a list. Be subtle and make sure he thinks about this unconsciously.

When you can tell it's in his head (he'll speak sweetly), proceed to the more intellectual argument, using logic and reason. He won't seem to react, but it's essential that you keep going until you see that you hit a nerve and elicit some sadness from him. When he's in that state, approach him with mad passion, like two silly 18-year olds who are horny and think they're going to get married because their hormones have their minds on a leash. Then, you'll get the reaction from him you want.

>>19244500
>No more mercy
Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear.

>Let me know where I can clarify if necessary.
Sure, any details on my target, if you can.

>>19244503
Thanks, let me catch my breath, then I'll start on yours.
>>
File: 18 The Moon of Truth and Lies.png (85KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
18 The Moon of Truth and Lies.png
85KB, 300x578px
>>19244536
Was about to say I'm done but then I saw it was you.

Sure, but this is the last one for today, doing these drunk seriously compromises my own energetic system, I let other's energy into me too vividly and it muddies up my own personality.

Thankfully my energetic system is fucking bad ass... Maybe. Hookah and weed helps, sadly I have neither, oh well.

Wish people would donate even just a few dollars for these readings but I understand it's hard times economically. I would know, I'm poor and so encumbered by acute anxiety that some days I wonder if I'm going to go on a murder-suicide spree.

I hope not. I couldn't bare to kill another, no one deserves that, even monsters like Hitler need rehabilitation.

OH WELL, give me some time cause I'm going to grab something to eat first cause I got the drunchies. That's munchies but for drunk people lol

>>19244563
Those 'wealthy' people are the negative polarity souls, they ALWAYS (with seemingly few exceptions) set themselves up with wealth and power to better do what they do, which is manipulation and power plays against others. Also if they're advanced enough, it's a life that leads them into a positive polarity through means of humility, humbleness, and typically ends in them broke and 'pathetic' by their own societal standards, and yet it is needed to lead them into the next stage of evolution as the negative polarity can only learn lessons so far, and further the highly advanced ones do not like to incarnate on Earth due to the VERY HIGH probability that they'll lose negative polarity for positive polarity. Which is precisely why some do incarnate on Earth to begin their lessons in the positive polarity from a negative polarity standpoint.

I don't know why I know this shit, it just comes into my head so vividly.

And it's overwhelming so often, I have no fucking idea how I've made it to 25 but I have the strongest feeling I won't make it out of this incarnation normally...
>>
>>19244496
>Also it may not be the same girl
I strongly believe its the same person.readings regarding appearance,personality both matches with her...also life moment matches with readings. i can be wrong,but it's a lot of coincidence.
>>
File: 19 The Sun of Serendipity.png (97KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
19 The Sun of Serendipity.png
97KB, 300x578px
>>19244600
You'd be amazed how many 'clones' of people are out there. You have others that are just like you and may even look eerily just like you.

...I guess I should say keep an open mind so you don't get caught off guard if life does throw you another girl exactly like her either in personality or appearance.
>>
>>19244589
Ty. Give me a few and I'll provide feedback and give you some details about your target
>>
File: 1310883257549.jpg (35KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1310883257549.jpg
35KB, 500x330px
>>19244567
This one is kind of complicated, so I did a full spread, but I'm placing the most importance on signifier, virtues, and sins.

Signifier: Sea
Virtues: Bow
Sins: Firefly
Danger: Dagger
Mental: Spring
Emotional: Stars
Physical: Sword

The sea is forever changing and yet unchanging, associated with males, and frequently a harbinger of woe. It is associated with sadness and pessimism more often than not. I'm sorry to say that the answer is probably no. Though it may seem that the situation is resolved for the better, it can more easily change back, and get even worse than before.

The bow for a virtue indicates diligence and focus, as well as introversion. By itself, I might have said that you are simply very focused on your own work/studies/hobbies, and that may have caused some misunderstandings that could be cleared up. The firefly however, as a sin, strongly represents lust. Based on this and your question, is it safe to assume that you cheated on him in some way? If that is the case, it seems that you have not yet removed the root of the lust from yourself.

The dagger for the fire card is very strongly indicative of danger. The sword, though usually positive, for the material card indicates vulnerability.

Birth for mental and stars for emotional indicate that you are thinking of restarting or reviving this relationship, and may get feelings of wonderment at first.

However, in light of the other cards, I would suggest a clean break. The dagger and sword indicate that you at the least may be hated or invoke wrath, and at most may be in physical danger if you continue on this path. I'd suggest refocusing on you and the reasons for what may have caused this schism, before moving on to something new.

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
File: 8678768.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
8678768.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>19244605
no please,I promise be a good boy if the person be her
>>
File: 20 Judgment and Ascension.png (106KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
20 Judgment and Ascension.png
106KB, 300x578px
>>19244536
S918 Virgo (Self Perpetuating Transformative Life Lessons)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray appears to be minimally balanced with some imbalances towards living environment and even lesser imbalances in sexuality. You're open to a point of fault, you allow others to hurt you sexually because it provides new experiences for you.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced, you seem to however have imbalances in holding yourself back, probably due to some spiritual beliefs intermixed with preincarnational designs in your biochemistry.
However, I sense that you are not being honest in this question which leads me to believe that you are also manipulative especially towards your own self, which back fires often as manipulation of the self is a form of severe imbalance as you are not honest enough with yourself to be yourself, and instead force yourself to be certain ways which results in the long-term with severe mental/emotional conflicts of interest in everything from the love life to the financial and professional life. You should not commandeer yourself, let yourself be as your human body attempts to be, and refine your personality and behavior from there rather than controlling it.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced albeit there is a severe balance with, again, manipulation. You should just be yourself even if that makes you seemingly apathetic, because in the long run you give all that you receive, sometimes it just takes time, and forcing it to happen sooner than later results in a feedback that jeopardizes your own future plans both short term and long term.

Lower Triad is nominal, albeit it could use a few tweaks here and there towards humility and sincerity.
>>
>>19244038
Will you get those who emailed you too?
>>
>>19244370
2 of Wands rev, The Devil, The Hierophant, Knight of Cups, The Empress, 7 of Cups rev, Queen of Swords

Well, the beginning won't be very romantic or sweet. It honestly looks like the beginning of a fling, or something just without expectations of any sort. Looks like it will proceed into a sexual space quite quickly, or maybe even lead with that. I'm not saying specifically that you two necessarily start by having sex, but this relationship or whatever it is starts in a very lower-chakra way, if you catch my meaning.

The turning point is a conversation he has with someone else, an older man he respects. It looks like a father figure of some sort from what I scried. After going into contemplation from this, he will come to the conclusion that you're relationship material, not just a sex toy. After that, it seems like there will be some warmth and closeness between you two.

Something comes to light, though, something you don't know, or something he doesn't know. The cards aren't really clear on who finds out what, and I couldn't really get any detail from scrying (I'm tired af, sorry, been reading here and elsewhere for almost 7 hours now), save for a girl crying. After that, things might be colder between the two of you. Whether this is an indication of a death knell for the relationship or a shift in relationship dynamic is kind of unclear, and I think it would depend largely on how you both take the new information that comes to light.
>>
>>19243084
She is..
>>
>>19244650
Anon, let me level with you.

I chased after a girl for two years who used my affection and love to fuel her own ego.

You should be a good boy to anyone who is willing to let your interest in them be explored. Everyone else is using you and you should only go along with it if you want to get hurt to re-learn a lesson you are now already potentiated to discover and distill.

Please, stop hurting yourself, she may feel like 'The Only One', but I swear by my heart and to God to you, there is someone out there meant for you and you're just not at a place yet to receive them. Everything before that person is a lesson to prepare you to be the perfect match for them.

If this girl currently is the one you 'need'. Then chase her, and face the inevitable reality of doing so, but once done, don't be afraid to look back and see the mistakes you made and to be a better person from those mistakes.

You don't need to suffer, but if you make motions to do so, it's inevitable and I forgive you for doing this to yourself, and in many ways I am so compassionate that you would do such to yourself that it is somewhat seriously enraging, it pisses me off that this is how it goes, that we do these things to ourselves all while begging for answers as to why.

But Anon, don't worry. In the end, at least for your soul, it'll be okay... So in the mean time, treat your humanity, your body, with the love and respect you wish it would receive from others.

Please. You don't deserve to suffer. Do not be afraid to move away from what you're attracted to. It's not always the right thing, and sometimes the lesson is as simple as simply saying, 'No'.

Say no to her, in your mind. You deserve someone who is interested in you too, not this one way road you've been taking all this time.

Don't be afraid of that change, it leads to better things.

>>19244678
I thought I did?? Did I miss you??
>>
>>19244701
Yeah, I never got any answer. :(
>>
Trading right now for a yes or no reading

Will I see her tomorrow?
>>
File: 1326374437877.jpg (70KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
1326374437877.jpg
70KB, 700x473px
>>19244569
Signifier: Enemy
Spiritual: Dagger
Mental: Craft
It looked pretty bad, so I drew a Danger card for you as well - Knowledge

The enemy for the signifier is a very pessimistic sign. It seems that there is someone or something actively working against you uncovering this knowledge. If the truth you seek is spiritual in nature, the dagger is pretty pessimistic about that as well.

Those two together made me assume there may be some danger, but I drew knowledge. I believe this is meant to be taken literally - the only danger you might be in would be from the truth itself. Or possibly from false information you may encounter on your quest for the truth.

Craft for the mental card is a bit odd, as it is very grounded in the material plane. It may be indicating that the knowledge is protected. It may mean a pragmatic or utilitarian attitude could serve you well, and you would do best to focus on things that you know can improve your situation, rather than seeking the unknown. Or it may literally mean "make up what you will believe to be the truth". I'm not sure.

Sorry, but it doesn't look like your search will be successful.
>>
>>19244526
I made over $100 from a reading I did in ten minutes while driving because I gave the client better advice from a lazy reading on his legal case than his lawyers did in their professional opinion.

I used a bindrune to get a 40% raise in a previous job. I used a lazy bruteforce sigil I made in like 15 minutes to get random consulting work out of nowhere. I did a complex work to end unemployment, waking up to multiple job offers the morning after I completed it, and I used divination to calculate a course that led me to ending up at a good company through leapfrogging, choosing it out of the six interviews I had that week, all of which wanted to hire me.

For giggles while trying to move a product, I pulled out a map and used divination to pinpoint a potential client. Later that week, I drove right up to his business, and he told me he was just beginning to look for the very product I was selling. Unfortunately, he freaked out because I came out of nowhere and walked right into his business, so he got really nervous, continuously looking at his religious imagery, then ended the meeting.

If you're good enough, it can certainly be done. The only issue is that, the deeper you get into the occult, the more eyes are on you, and not everyone and everything is necessarily friendly or cooperative. Besides, being able to create very real changes doesn't necessarily mean everything just falls into place.

But honestly, money is immensely boring in comparison to some of the things you can do with the occult. It is unfathomably boring.
>>
>>19244584
>>19244589
Okay, so more info about a possible target. It'll be difficult for me to get too specific with tarot, but I'll try.
>page of cups reversed, king of wands, empress reversed

A scorned lover of a lover? This is really confusing with both the page and the king, and both of different elements. It may be speaking of different people. For sure the page of cups is someone that feels very negatively towards you because there is something specifically personal between you two. The fact that it is a page suggests that it may be a female and maybe someone you were close with but not a girlfriend (because it is not a queen). The king if another story. Whoever this is...hmm....someone who acts impulsively, and the base of those actions seem to be jealousy, so possibly that is the lover of a lover. Someone that just wants you out of the picture completely because they feel threatened. I'm not sure what the empress may suggest here other than another female somewhere here. Someone that just simply feels malice towards you but may not be actively doing anything towards you. She may be telling someone else that is causing them to take action against you, which may be that king. Hope this helps. Let me know.

I'll be doing the feedback for your read now.
>>
File: 22 The Spiritual Fool.png (78KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
22 The Spiritual Fool.png
78KB, 300x578px
>>19244536
Green Ray is being used inappropriately, it is manifesting this in issues in your own life in subtle ways that I'm blocked from reading. Simply put, unconditional love, or 'cosmic' love is infinite, and is always available to imbue and empower you. Your belief that it cannot be offered without having it isn't far from the truth but belies an even deeper issue concerning the inner green ray.

You can always share the invisible love of thought, to pour an empty cup into another is to pour the intangible belief of hope and prosperity unto another even as you yourself experience so little, an act so divine it can change the entire life of a person, as love so often does.

Kundalini is fluctuating between orange and green but sits mainly in yellow.

Inner green ray is pierced but not well plumbed, you seem to be fearful of your own monstrosity (...Also mimics myself, double yikes!).

A recent tarot reading I had revealed to me that monsters (or the energies we judge as monstrous) which in this case can be akin to self hatred, are there to be overcome to acquire a wealth of some sort.

>>19244715
Really??? Please resend the email then! I'm really sorry, I thought I got everyone D:
>>
>>19244679
Thanks, hes tried innuendo with me in the past but I refused so this is all possible. He doesnt talk to his dad anymore so zi mmmm
>>
>>19244744
So I wonder who it could be. Any guess what the crying was caused by?
>>
>>19244733
got any tutorials or could explain how you personally create sigils and make them come true?
>>
>>19244740
Thank you. I'll resend it now
>>
>>19244536
The shadow self is a person analogy to this, the monstrosity of our existence and self being, the horror of what we've done and what/who we are, we're all monsters as much as lovers, and some...Many of us struggle with this darkness and monstrous shadow self, and yet it never makes moves to destroy you, for it is you. You are the monster, the self hatred is your own self hating everything around it projected it inwardly back unto yourself.

why, oh why, do you hate everything? Is it not right for you? Is it all wrong? Can it be better? Are you certain there's more to life than just what you've had on your plate? Whatever the reason may be, your self hatred is a direct sign on the road of life.

'Walk into the Darkness, for it is YOU who is the illuminating light at the end of the tunnel, and you are what enlightens that darkness and raises it into the light, without your presence within that darkness, it sinks ever deeper and into ever darker realms'.

You should find mercy for your monstrous hatred, the greatest villains can be defeated with forgiveness and mercy, but to get there, you must first wrestle with them in a battle of will, and your will must not be concentrated towards defeat and destruction, but help. Help yourself, forgive yourself, have mercy upon yourself. You're only human and your faults are expected, and admired, for without them.

What are you but utterly perfect without the need to ever improve? That's stagnation, the perfect paradox of being perfect but getting nothing out of it but the same old thing.

Forgive, have mercy.

Blue Ray is nominal, doesn't seem imbalanced so much as inactive in that you haven't consciously applied it's energies beyond use in the lower triad for purposes of manipulation of self and others. This chakra will activate once you begin sharing your self fully and humbly without concern for how you can utilize such sharing to control yourself or others.
>>
>>19244584
>and he mouthed “the fuck?”
shit. i really thought i was clear and concise. that's so frustrating. :/
>You say you're trying to accomplish or care about something, but what is driving you seems incongruent with what you present to yourself.
This is true. i gave things a lot of thought and i think i've been pretty selfish and not giving him enough credit. things don't seem to be lining up like the way we communicate when dealing with issues. literally 99% of the time we're two peas in a pod. it doesn't make any goddamn sense that two people who absolutely love each other to the depths of the ocean and back just can't communicate when they're having a disagreement and the worst part is that i know we're both at least trying to understand each other. it's so stupid and i don't know where to start to fix that.
>you will need to make a bit of a scene
fuggggg. i'm scared. he absolutely H-A-T-E-S drama and drama is what started this bs to begin with. i got too emotional over something small and it got him mad.
>This seems counterintuitive
shaking in my boots, anon.

thanks anon. i will try to think about how i can do this strategically. sigh. i'm scared. :(
feel like trading one last time?
>>
>>19244701
I'll stay a little bit stubborn about it. she is a not manipulative,she was a little immature and I very stupid.It would be very foolish on the part of the readings to present so much in common in order and not to be her...im gonna be a conscient idiot fort this one. not open for doppelganger on this subject.

thanks reader,i'm providing self improving but i'll keep with my Idiocy about love
>>
>>19244536
Indigo Ray is severely imbalanced in terms of it's triad of denial.

The indigo ray has a thousand vortices, give or take depending on the evolution of the soul and human body and mind and spirit. These vortices are grouped into three areas akin to the Legend of Zelda Triforce, Power, Courage, and Wisdom which synonymously are blocked by Denial, Fear, and Doubt respectively. You have some serious imbalances in your Power aspects which shows up as denial. While you think you are changing for the better, does it reflect accurately your spontaneous reactions towards others? If it doesn't then you will need to look into unveiling this feelings of denial that deny you from your own self empowerment.

Otherwise the indigo ray is nearly minimally balanced.

Violet Ray seems busy or is blocking me, it seems to be doubtful of me, which is just an allegory to...

...Is this you testing me for accuracy? Whatever, even if you are, no worries. I understand.

Upper Triad is nominal for the given configuration.

Bridge is efficient and seems to be keeping the entire configuration in-line in a state of homeostasis, which is pretty cool as it doesn't seem to do that often, I must have caught you at a special time.

Give me a bit of time to process your question (I need to go make sure the oven I left on isn't burning down the house.)
>>
Trading
Should I stay of should I go?
>>
>>19244797
I was doing a rune reading and I got Raidho the rune of travels followed by Wunjo the rune of joy.

Pretty selfexplantory.

My query I am thinking of sending this girl this text its kinda naughty, not any nudes or pics but the message... is this is good idea or not?
>>
File: 1310883161414.jpg (133KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1310883161414.jpg
133KB, 500x333px
>>19244571
Signifier: Dagger
Virtues: Chameleon
Sins: Staff
Mental: Stranger
Emotional: Hand
Physical: Song

The dagger, I believe, is a warning about a hidden enemy - one who represents hatred, anger, and possible danger. I believe that this reading is not telling you who to be with, but who NOT to be with.

This person to avoid will exhibit patience and temperance. I also think the chameleon is to be taken more literally - this person may be able to smoothly interact with any group, hiding or showing different aspects of themself to appeal to who they are with. They will appear to have no sins or dislikeable characteristics.

This person's thoughts and/or interests will be very different from your own, though not necessarily in an apparently bad way. I'd normally say this is fine for a relationship, as it's that way with my wife and I, but in this case I'd recommend going with someone who shares your interests and has a similar mindset.

Hand represents the easily-changing stance. I believe this person is or will become emotionally unstable, or at least quick to change moods.

Physically, this person stands out a lot, and either has a lot of energy, or brings energy to the group. They may also give or receive many gifts, possibly even to/from you.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>19244649
He would never hurt me physically, so hating me or invoking wrath would be what would be applicable, but I doubt even that. Frustration, yes, but hatred? Wrath? I don't know about that.
It wasn't my studies, but actually the introversion that made him upset. He says I'm too introverted and it makes him frustrated. This is the part where I got upset.
>cheated on him
Holy shit, never.
>thinking of restarting or revising this relationship
That is definitely what I wanted.
>clean break
Maybe. I don't know if either of us could do it though. Maybe if he initiated it.
>>
>>19244807
Thank you

I got Uruz and Thurisaz merkstave
Any sort of sexual advance from your part will seem "aggressive", any rash action will go against you.
>>
>>19244797
Feel like trading again?
>>
>>19244536
Self confidence in scientific studies.

Last I recalled, Scientific studies lacked a good portion of confidence as a means of remaining impartial and open to the results.

Are you sure this is not something that is a positive attribute towards your openness and sincerity as a scientist?

Is the confidence not supposed to derive from your endeavors into the unknown, pushing the realm of science forever more open into the realm of the unknown?

You sound like a powerful individual, and in the realm of science that is socially restricted to conform to the 'consensus' you may be a threat to that consensus as you venture further and further into the realms that demand your attention by sheer scientific method of discovery.

Further, your lack derives from the deep inner realization that some things, especially of the divination and paranormal aspects or supernatural, are not scientifically provable by the antiquated current model of the scientific method, further you seem to recognize the uniqueness of every construct and how this makes everything scientific require a scale or spectrum of relief, in that every result may differ, and yet they will have a, with enough testing, clear diversity that relates to them alone, their 'unique modifier' as I would call it (because DnD is fucking awesome).

Simpy put, not every shell following the golden spiral adheres PRECISELY to the golden spiral, this is their unique modifier, it makes them wholly their own creation while belonging to the whole.

This puts you off, because it jeopardizes your 'objectivity' because you can no longer confirm something by re-producing it continually because it will always be 'unique'.

This lack of self confidence is a positive not a negative, it allows you to approach the scientific realm in a fresh new way that it desperately is in need of. In fact, you may be experiencing this set of 'issues' precisely for that reason.
>>
>>19244796
Email sent
Let me know if you got it
>>
anyone wanna trade?
>>
File: 1306384481889.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1306384481889.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19244580
Signifier: Stranger
Emotional: Comfort

This one was actually pretty clear. If you are willing to meet new people and explore a bit outside your comfort zone, you will make a good friend. No love will develop between you in the short term, but it will be a level of comfort and happiness beyond what you have with others.

Long-term, who knows. Love may grow out of that closeness, but probably not this year. At least you'll have a good friend though. Don't rush things, but explore new situations together.
>>
>>19244847
Sure, same query, what's yours?
>>
>>19244863
Will my love talk with me tonight, or will it just be a good night?
starting yours
>>
>>19244811
>Physically, this person stands out a lot, and either has a lot of energy, or brings energy to the group. They may also give or receive many gifts, possibly even to/from you.

That she does, she has a juicy phat ass!
>>
>>19244789
I've been down that road.

When you get hurt, try not to beat yourself up too much.

...But if you end up getting her. All my jealousy anon. Literally, ALL of it.

>>19244856
I believe I got it. Give me some time to respond, maybe a day or two unless I get to it in a bit~
>>
>>19244735
Lol, I've pissed off a lot of women, so this doesn't necessarily narrow it down. I'll see what I can do, though, thanks.

>>19244787
Yes, you're going to need to be very careful and clever (read: manipulative) to get it to work. Good luck, I believe in you.

>feel like trading one last time?
Sure. I have a certain magical item in my possession, and I think I may have figured out how to use it, but I wouldn't mind the opinion of your cards. What's yours?

>>19244744
>>19244753
>hes tried innuendo with me in the past but I refused so this is all possible
Yes, the beginning of the spread shows chronology beginning with pure sexuality.

>He doesnt talk to his dad anymore so zi mmmm
Father figure =/= father

>Any guess what the crying was caused by?
Whatever the revelation represented by 7C rev is

>>19244759
It's very simple: DO NOT START WITH CHAOS MAGIC

Chaos magic is supposed to be deconstructive. Without something to deconstruct, it's just brute force. It's meant to be an additional tool in a good toolbelt. If you don't have a solid background in a more technical magical system, your chaos magic will be nothing more than brute force. Does brute force work? Absolutely. Does it work efficiently? Absolutely not, and relying entirely on brute force without ever learning precision is a great way to sabotage your development. Consider the difference between a sledgehammer and a fine hammer with a chisel. You can break some rock with a sledgehammer, but you can't make a nice sculpture with it.

Now, assuming you already have a solid background in a more technical magical system, Chaos just works because your mind is conditioned properly. If you need some reading material, start with Phil Hine.
>>
>>19244666
>You're open to a point of fault, you allow others to hurt you sexually because it provides new experiences for you.
I am a blank slate.
>However, I sense that you are not being honest in this question which leads me to believe that you are also manipulative especially towards your own self.
Hmmm.... yeah me and sexuality dont go together. I'm manipulative to protect myself.
>You should not commandeer yourself,
???I'm actually confused???
I always thought that your life was yours too mold into what ever you like.
>humility and sincerity.
So I'm arrogant and vain? Hmm gives me something to think about.
>>
>>19244863
The first cards I pulled were Six of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, and Fool, which really don't tell me much except illustrate the dilemma you're facing. Clearly you have a some sort of emotional investment in whatever you're thinking of leaving behind with the cards of six of cups and seven of pentacles, and with the fool, you're telling yourself that you've just got to do it and that things will work themselves out afterwards, but you're not very sure about that either (seven of pentacles again). Let's pull more and see what we get...

page of pentacles reversed, page of wands, knight of swords

You should go. As you suspect, things will work themselves out along the way. You should just remain open-minded about the situation, attack the problems as they appear, and just try your best to move forward, even when it seem uncomfortable. It will work out, even if it's bumpy along the way.
>>
>>19244894
could you give me an idea what i could do if my mind is very obsessive? i want to attract and make something true that i think a lot about and not thinking about is NOT an option it doesnt work.. so for sigils for example ive read youre supposed to forgot, but it wouldnt fit for me. thoughts?
>>
>>19244900
If life was ours to mold into whatever we likes we'd all be kings and queens, it's a bit more... Curved towards teaching us something than it is towards granting us our desires.

I wouldn't say you're arrogant and vain, just cautious and anxious of being hurt and used.

Manipulation is precisely utilized for self-protection a majority of the time, I'm glad you're already aware of this! Some people just can't seem to grasp it, and beat themselves up badly for being manipulative.

Every great story, every great piece of art, started off as a blank or empty space.
How will you fill in yours?

Sorry if my reading was insulting :c
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>19244894
>Sure. I have a certain magical item in my possession, and I think I may have figured out how to use it, but I wouldn't mind the opinion of your cards.
Sure i'll give it a shot.

>What's yours?
does he hate me over this situation? i mean, i know he's frustrated, but another reader said he hates me and i invoke wrath within him. is that true? that's such an extreme from where i thought we were because i've considered him my best friend and him likewise. so he's just giving up on me completely?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19244871
Tiwaz m, Thurisaz, Fehu

They're having problems in being upfront, something in their mind isn't right, but if you give them a little poke, trying to not cause a conflict, it might get something out of them to work with.

>>19244907
>You should go. As you suspect, things will work themselves out along the way
Thank you. You're right, I was heavily emotionally invested. Yet it's a bridge I'm going to burn so I'm not sure about being open-minded or look back to see if things will work out afterwards.
>>
>>19244945
what i mean by being open-minded is just embracing the change in direction and believing that it will work out in your best interest in the long-run.

Thanks for my read. let me know if you want to trade again. I have another question but don't feel pressured to trade again if you're not feeling it.
>>
File: 1306384894038.jpg (193KB, 1370x679px) Image search: [Google]
1306384894038.jpg
193KB, 1370x679px
>>19244583
Signifier: Dagger
Ambition: Bow
Danger: Stars
Mental: Worm
Emotional: Birth
Physical: Hand

Overall, I think the dagger symbolizes that "no, not everything will be okay". There is always something wrong in life, problems to solve, difficulties to overcome. In this case, there is a danger always lurking in the shadows that may revert any gains you have achieved by meeting your goal.

Bow for your ambition is an ambivalent sign. Quite literally, it may be hit-or-miss whether things go well or not. Beware of having too much pride though.

There doesn't seem to be any immediate physical danger though (stars are pretty neutral on that).

Worm is an indicator of woe and pessimism, but also of subordination and humility. It may be that your mental state will take a dive, it may just be that you shift to accept yourself in a more humble position. This choice may be up to you to make.

Birth is a great chance for hope and optimism though. I think that emotionally you will feel great when you achieve your goal, and optimistic about the future. Remember that this is just one step on the road though. You have to hold on to the achievement, or even grow further in the future.

Hand for the physical/material card could be interpreted a few ways. It is a symbol of change and adaptation, but also of sacrifice. You may have to offer up some material goods/money/effort to achieve or maintain your goal. But you are the one in control of it, as well as any changes, which, at least, is a good thing.
>>
>>19244957
>just embracing the change in direction and believing that it will work out in your best interest in the long-run
Definitely, this is what I've been trying to "convince" myself, thank you.

Sure, go on, what else can I help you with?
>>
>>19244971
Based on your last answer you mentioned he was having trouble being forward. Can you give me any idea about what that may be about? Or is he just having trouble starting conversation?
>>
>>19244557
love reading with the guy i like please
female
hmm, dark blue socks that have little crabs on them hahah, yeah...
thank you
>>
I wish I knew how to make a tripcode say what I want it to say.

Anyways, thanks all for listening to me rant.
>>
>>19244557
Male
A hat
Would I be better off killing myself and hoping that they are reasonable with my reasons and hopefully never reincarnating again? Can that happen?
>>
>>19244894
>I have a certain magical item in my possession, and I think I may have figured out how to use it,
Again not entirely possible for me to get super specific, which may just be because I don't have enough experience with the tarot to do so (I've been doing tarot for over a year now) but I'm going to try my best.

>knight of cups reversed, hanged man, six of pentacles reversed, three of pentacles reversed, four of pentacles reversed

Yo. This item is serious business isn't it? I'm getting the creeps from these cards.
what i'm getting here is pure gain. sort of something you have to consider before you use because it really takes things to the next level. so honestly what i'm getting here is that it's going to ask something of you in exchange for using it, though i don't get the feeling that you're against it, as you have a "by any means necessary" aura about you. it's pretty intimidating to be honest. anyways, this object honestly seems like it's motivated by the greed and desire of its user. strong intent, specific direction, disregard of consequences. this object is something you don't tell others about. you work with it, almost like it is a sentient being. it will tell you what you need to know and teach you more as you continue to work with it. it will give you what you want, though it may ask for collateral.
let me know where i can clarify and expand please.
>>
>>19244740
>Inner green ray is pierced but not well plumbed, you seem to be fearful of your own monstrosity (...Also mimics myself, double yikes!).
haha..........yeah
>Kundalini is fluctuating between orange and green but sits mainly in yellow.
Sorry, dear but I know jack shit about kundalini. What does this mean?
>A recent tarot reading I had revealed to me that monsters (or the energies we judge as monstrous) which in this case can be akin to self hatred, are there to be overcome to acquire a wealth of some sort.
I assume is mercy?
>why, oh why, do you hate everything?
I dont...
>Is it not right for you? Is it all wrong? Can it be better?
It can always be better. If we dont change for the better we become stagnant and depressed.
>Forgive, have mercy.
Its weird as soon as I read this my instinctual thought was no. Give you something to think about. Thank you
>>19244796
>If it doesn't then you will need to look into unveiling this feelings of denial that deny you from your own self empowerment.
That sounds like a good place to start to fix things.
>Violet Ray seems busy or is blocking me, it seems to be doubtful of me, which is just an allegory to...

...Is this you testing me for accuracy? Whatever, even if you are, no worries. I understand.
Ahhhh you said this last time! I'm not testing you on anything. I'm sorry!!
>>19244850
>Self confidence in scientific studies.

Last I recalled, Scientific studies lacked a good portion of confidence as a means of remaining impartial and open to the results.
Sorry I meant as a student.
>>
>>19244883
>When you get hurt, try not to beat yourself up too much.
its more at hands of destiny. but will keep with faith
>>
Trading
>>
>>19245042
What do you read?
>>
File: 1310887930518.jpg (111KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1310887930518.jpg
111KB, 500x335px
>>19244992
Signifier: Love
Sex: Aurora
Mental: Sea
Emotional: Whale

Couldn't get much of a stronger sign than "love" as a signifier. Good news on that front. The sex will be really good, inspiring feelings of happiness and wonderment.

Your thoughts may be chaotic. You may be very focused at times, and feel actually endangered at other times. Overall, I think you'll be in over your head a bit.

It seems like this love may be born out of a bit of sadness. Maybe you will comfort him from something that has upset him, and your kindness will show through. Despite your mental turmoil, you will be confident in your and his feelings.

Enjoy!
>>
>>19244989
Yes I got Tiwaz reversed for his current state, like he's facing some sort of blockage or trust issue. He's avoiding to get deep in the source.

For his emotional state I've tried to scry what's blocking him. All I got was a man in front of the computer typing, in a dark room, he was looking at the screen, crying like a baby, but saying "It's all right, It's all right". Feels like something he wanted/needed was denied and he was trying to put a strong face, but inside he's falling apart and needs to withdraw.

It's been a while I've properly scryed, I hope this helps.
>>
>>19245058
tarot, runes, and scry.
>>
>>19245061
Pretty accurate. I hurt him badly. Yesterday he told me that I wasn't there for him when he needed me and he still hadn't gotten over it. Sucks. What's your query?

>>19245061
Any of those are fine. I'm doing tarot tonight if you're okay with that.
What's your query?
>>
>>19245078
>>19245066
Any of those are fine. I'm doing tarot tonight if you're okay with that.
What's your query?
oops meant to tag you not Alari
>>
>>19244557
Biological is male, i identify as a female so Male(Female)
A black bag that covers a face
Am i too masculine looking to ever successfully transition?
>>
File: pic.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
pic.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>19245087
>>
>>19245084
less than 30 mins ago I was texting this girl and I tried to make a joke about her being drunk at this birthday party she kinda reacted badly.

I already apologized, but I think I pissed her off should I apologize again or should I leave her be and hope that she will understand that I was joking.

Query.
>>
>>19245095
fuck, shit.
i knew this anon would come here, and say this.
this is truly the pain of ages.
>>
File: 1306384550009.png (26KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
1306384550009.png
26KB, 1350x561px
>>19245025
I'm pretty uncomfortable with this query, but I'll give it a try. I will first say that I don't ever believe in suicide, and would highly recommend not doing it.

Signifier: Craft
Spiritual: Bow
Astral: Dagger

It does not look good for that plan. Craft has an indication towards reincarnation. Bow has an association with death, but no reward/punishment in the afterlife. Dagger associates strongly with woe, resulting from prejudice or wrath.

Sorry, but this seems to indicate that you'd go to hell. Or possibly reincarnate as a ghost, forced to "live" through a hell of your own making. Don't do it.
>>
>>19245098
Ugh. Texting sucks. It causes too many misunderstandings. Starting.
I'd like to know if my boyfriend is going to break up with me tonight.
>>
File: Mario - One Up.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mario - One Up.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>19244557
>>19245087
Sorry, that's it for me tonight. Please ask someone else.
>>
>>19245078
I'm sorry to hear, but I understand that, just go slowly with him, don't push him to open up just yet but make him comfortable when he feels like sharing. Wish you two all the best!

I'm pretty satisfied with your first answer, thank you, I'm just thinking now how to make that move.
>>
>>19245121
>Sorry, that's it for me tonight. Please ask someone else.
I actually knew that was going to happen.
thanks though
>>
>>19245098
Apologize again:
>king of wands reversed, nine of swords, five of cups

Leave her alone:
>moon, hierophant, five of wands...i needed more for this so i pulled two more and got five of pentacles and queen of wands

so she is thoroughly pissed off. don't try apologizing again tonight. she'll just reject your apology or react coldly towards you (even if she accepts it) and it'll make you feel like shit. just leave her alone for now. she'll act kind of bitchy still and may even try to pull the whole cold shoulder bs, but she'll come around again after awhile. she's trying to punish you, which is stupid, but it's just a technique to try to condition and control you. take you whippings and just keep that in mind next time you overestimate her sense of humor.

>>19245129
okay, no problem. I'll pull a card or two for that for you.
knight of swords if your advice, but you'll get five of wands, seven of wands, knight of pentacles in return. it'll be hard for you to go through with it the best way possible, which is just a quick, clean cut. instead your heart and mind will stay at war through this process and you may even receive some opposition from whoever is getting the short end of this deal. try to prevent this from turning into a long process. the longer it takes, the more likely you are to end up getting drawn back in.
>>
>>19245110
>that image
if only things were so easy

>Sorry, but this seems to indicate that you'd go to hell.
How shitty, they gave me a life full of shit and then tell me to figure it out.
they must enjoy it atleast
>Or possibly reincarnate as a ghost, forced to "live" through a hell of your own making.
so my llive like im right now forever, fuck them
i must a find a way to rest forever
i will
>>
>>19244038

if you want to

>1.P, October, 1, Libra

>2.very tired in the mornings, but after some time i go crazy lol

>3.Female, bisexual i guess, mm it's kinda important to who i do it with. i feel like i can only do it with someone really close

>4.i feel like i can only do good when i'm relaxed. i always feel like i can do better. not good at showing myself tho.

>5.i like my family, my brother is my fav person even if he's annoying <3 i have several close friends, and me and my bestfriend are reaallly close we're like family.

>6.both..... but i feel extroverted mostly

>7.it's loving without any reason. just loving someone, something, everything. acknowledging and accepting. how you should love yourself and everyone.

>8.i try to please everyone. i lie sometimes, to not make people feel displeased about me. i have stupid secrets because of this.

>9.i think i'm honest with myself and with the people that are really close to me. other people, not that much.

>10.yeah. with both.

>11.i think i love this guy and i've always felt like we're very similar. i'd like to know how he feels about me.
>>
>>19240258
>>19240288 (you)
To the anon who did my read yesterday, I wanted to say that you ended up right about that first part. He was feeling resentful towards me about the conversation we had. I just wanted to update you because the was the only part of your read I had doubts about.
Thanks again.
>>
>>19245160
>>19245115
3 of swords, 5 of swords, Temperance,

Okay so if you two get in fight right now yes you could possibly get dumped but more of defense mechanism. I would try to talk you guys issues out peacefully if you can.
>>
Anyone super confident in their readings want to trade? I need a second opinion.

>>19245189
thanks
>>
>>19245059

comforting part happened actually, he loved this girl before, told me about it and i tried to comfort him and he said things like you make me feel betterr i'll talk to you more etc. then after a while he got a bit distant but always kept in touch

i've been feeling so stressed... thank you so much for the reading <3
>>
>>19244120
These just look like reworkings of the Falconnier deck if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>19244942
>does he hate me over this situation?
No, stop chicking out about this.

>i invoke wrath within him?
Even if this is true, men can still love button-pushers.

You'll believe my cards more, though.
>How he feels about you: Page of Wands, 8 of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, 9 of Cups, King of Swords
See, anon? He's like this little boy who loves you and wants to do right by you. He understands that he has room for growth, and he's determined to make the necessary growth. He is, however, frustrated by what he perceives as you being overbearing at times. He wants for things to be better between you two, and he's a bit frustrated by his shortcomings. Being hard on him doesn't help.

Do you perhaps need to learn a little bit more about how men work? It's not specifically stated in these cards, but it's the general impression I've gotten from reading for you. I'm reminded of situations where I've been stressed out, and the girl I was dating chose that particular to give me shit about the circumstances surrounding my stress. Ever find yourself doing that?

You have to understand that we men have very fragile egos. We keep them locked up and safe, propped up by our accomplishments and virtues, but part of letting someone close to you means giving someone access to that.
>”I would laugh if 2000 strangers said that to me. But it was you alone who said it, so I weep.”

To answer your question, no, he does not hate you. You should, however, examine how you behave towards him and understand that the path to hell can be paved with good intentions.

I'm tired now, and I have another query waiting elsewhere so, if you want a second opinion, consider trading with Alari if she's still offering:
>>19244797
She's an excellent reader.

>>19245188
Thanks for the update, good to know. I wish you the best.
>>
>>19245176
noticed i skipped some of those lol

>10.not everything i think or say is real me. i need to feel and know if it's really me. mostly i know.

>11.yes, i see same numbers everywhere, moslty 3,7,37. andd mostly things i've just learned or seen, later come to me as little oppurtunities

>12.yeah with both

>13..i think i love this guy and i've always felt like we're very similar. i'd like to know how he feels about me.
>>
>>19245035
Kundalini is just the measure of how much you have balanced your various facets of humanity to more purely manifest your inhabiting soul personality through your human body.

The Tarot reading specifically was done by the Celestial Deck, the monster in question was Cestus I think, the spelling might be wrong.

Even if you don't hate everything, your hatred derives from a self projection, it doesn't need to be everything, it only takes a few things to change an entire life or perceptions. I clearly overgeneralized, sorry about that. I don't usually do readings while drunk...

I've noticed that even people who change for the better remain stagnant and depressed, sometimes the road we seek isn't so clear as to be one that leads us to happiness. Sometimes we seek that hard long winding road.

Because souls apparently like a challenge.

I'm sorry again too, I have been dealing with feelings of paranoia lately... Why, just the other day I thought my turkish friend was an agent of ISIS trying to trick me into visiting him so he could rape and murder me.

I severely wish mental health care was more available in the US, so badly :(

I don't see a distinguishment, even students unearth scientific discoveries!

>>19245037
You may find that Destiny and Free Will intermingle, it's not so much predestination or all open to anything, it's a fine balance so I am just warning you.

You are following the EXACT PRECISE mindset I had, please please P L E A S E be careful.

>>19245236
As far as I'm aware these are the images recovered from inside the Great Pyramid of Giza and are the inspiration for the brotherhood of light deck.

Regardless I didn't make them, I just added the above and below black bars for conciseness for the questioner.
>>
Trading
How can I get rid of the self-doubt that hinders me?
>>
File: Occult Anatomy Two.jpg (205KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy Two.jpg
205KB, 736x1108px
>>19245256
I didn't forget my name or anything!

I wasn't browsing elsewhere anonymously on /x/ I swear!!
>>
>>19244526
It's curious, because in European lore as well as long-seated Asian traditional views, divination and sooth-saying were much marginal professions (with the exception of court astrologer types and the like), and these gifts or skills came with a certain stigma attached to them, most notably in terms of one's own ability to earn a living.
>>
>>19245242
>stop chicking out
lmao thank you, you're right. :(
>a bit frustrated by his own shortcomings
yeah he said that to me earlier
>being hard on him doesn't help
i'm ashamed.
>do you perhaps need to learn a little bit more about how men work?
i'm awful with men. super inexperienced, so yes. lol
>I'm reminded of situations where I've been stressed out, and the girl I was dating chose that particular to give me shit about the circumstances surrounding my stress. Ever find yourself doing that?
so much this.
>I'm tired now, and I have another query waiting elsewhere so, if you want a second opinion, consider trading with Alari if she's still offering:
sigh....no it's okay. ty though. i think you answered all of my questions. thanks for all the trades.
>>
>>19245262
uruz, Raidho, and Eiwahz

I would say you have to just fake it til you make it. That's the only thing I can give you in terms of advice, "Just Do it" that and be kind to yourself.

my query I want a second opinion on me being and idiot and how to fix it. >>19245098
>>
>>19245242
>Thanks for the update, good to know. I wish you the best.
No prob, Bob. Thank you for the read. I wish you the best as well.
>>
>>19245256
>As far as I'm aware these are the images recovered from inside the Great Pyramid of Giza and are the inspiration for the brotherhood of light deck.
I don't think any such images were found in the pyramids, and the Egyptian initiation ritual supposedly found in Iamblichus' work De Mysteriis is in fact a fanciful concoction by Paul Christian/J.-B. Pitois, and nothing more.

see here for more images: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Egyptian_Tarot_(Falconnier)
>>
>>19245256
I see.
Thank you so much Apotheosis. You have given me so much to think about to heal. I feel like The Tower. Sudden upheaval that must be done.

>I severely wish mental health care was more available in the US, so badly :(
Ugh me too. I'm sending you positive and loving vibes. No hugs, just a nod in acknowledgement and love.
>>
>>19245262
>>19245289 (Me)

Also I might add that you should see a therapist to help you overcome learned helplessness it can make a huge difference
>>
>>19245160
>receive some opposition from whoever is getting the short end of this deal
thank you again dear but I doubt someone would try, this is more like me against myself and how strong can I stay in my decision

I hope you work things out with your partner, sending you some good vibes <3

>>19245242
>She's an excellent reader.
memes :3
>>
>>19245034
>I've been doing tarot for over a year now
Only a year? I'm impressed. You should consider leaving me a throwaway so we can trade in the future. I'm always looking for good occult readers for regular trading. I think we could be mutually beneficial to each other.

>>19244924
Lust of Result is a bitch. Too much thought and you stop it from working, not enough thought, and you don't power it enough. I don't really use brute force sigils myself, and any sigils I display or show to others are 99% likely to be for the purposes of social engineering or just an anchor for a larger work with many moving parts. I use a lot of moving parts in my works, and it's kind of impossible for me to think about all of them, so it just works, regardless of how much or how little I think about the outcome.

In your case, you should just use a non-bruteforce method to achieve what you want or have someone else do it for you. Trying to bruteforce with a significant case of Lust of Result is asking for frustration.

>>19245336
:3
>>
>>19245289
I scried.
Oh boy she is absolutely livid. I can see her face being red and her throat getting tight from anger. I would suggest leaving her alone for a bit since you did apologize. Give her a good week. Women are like that they take things extremely personally.
>>
>>19245362
>Give her a good week.
Jesus do I really have to wait that long?
>>
>>19245391
Give or take.
Maybe five days
>>
Trading right now I can scry if you want to

My query. Is Natalia she worth pursuing?
>>
>>19245446
I've got you. I just want a second opinion. is my boyfriend going to break up with me tonight or tomorrow? starting yours
>>
>>19245446
>two of wands, ten of pentacles, world
yes, though it seems the ball will mostly be in her court throughout the pursuit (she'll have the upper hand in the relationship for a time), but if you play your cards right and you win her, there is a long-term relationship in your future that could lead to marriage. the journey honestly seems irritating and a bit intimidating because it will seem pretty hard to wait and let her kind of direct the relationship, but she will be worth it.

me:
>>19245457
>>
>>19245457
Alright I scried

IT doesn't look pretty I see two people arguing a lot of tears and I sense the man feels resentment and mistreatment. I also see a mountain cracking open.

I think it might be tonight, but could be tomorrow. Im sorry.
>>
>>19245495
Hm. :/ alright ty :(
>>
Willing to do soul card readings. I haven't been doing them very long but they're probably the easiest readings. Some requirements if you want one, you have to be willing to be a participant in projection. You have to be willing to provide background information. You have to be willing to write descriptions of pictures you see.
>>
>>19245516
Okay. How do we get started?
>>
>>19245516
Alright!
>>
>>19245516
How does this projection work?
>>
>>19245516
sounds good i guess
tell me more
>>
>>19245522
I offer two different readings for soul cards.
past present future
mind body and soul.
You will give me consent to choose 3 cards out of a deck(I do so at random) on your behalf. I post the image for each in response to the message that gives me consent. you'll look at the cards tell me what you see and I'll help guide you if something important pops out to me.
again, you're mostly looking at images and describing them to me.
>>
>>19245307
Kindly soul i honestly do not know, I'm simply going off of lawofone.info information which I admit isn't all accurate.

I will admit though that those images look like alterations of the ones I'm working with. Most notably is the change of symbolism in many cards that usually depict polarity or the orb of willpower.

Still, I like both, maybe I'll intermix elements of each in my minor arcana.

>>19245313
Angel, you're so hard on yourself, please take it easy~
>>
>>19245545
Sure! Past, present, future, please.
You can identify me as M, and I give you permission.
>>
File: 20170704_231341.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_231341.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>19245551
okay M.
here we go ^^
this is the first card I drew on behalf of you, this card represents your past.
(my bed sheets are purple so ignore those)
look at the card as best you can. (If I need to retake the picture let me know and five me specifics)
tell me what you see.
>>
File: 20170704_231828.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_231828.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19245551
I just realized how shitty the quality of that was.
hopefully this turns out better.
potato electronics.
>>
>>19245571
>>19245585

I see a person that has been trapped in a cave for a long time, or at least has been too afraid to leave. That vortex to their left is light that leads to the outside. They're afraid of what may come out, but often find themselves absorbed by curiosity.
>>
>>19245589
When you look at the figures face what goes through your head. How does it make you feel.
>>
>>19245545
I want one too
Past present future
>>
>>19245597
The figure's face is peaceful but twisted. They're tortured, but try to spin it off as some sort of normalcy. Darkness and fear is all they really know, even know they're smart enough to know that it's not the way it's supposed to be.
>>
File: 20170704_232828.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_232828.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19245602
Very good^^ as we continue if something pops up into your head or if you need further guidance with your past speak freely. for now I will reveal your present.

with this card the color calls to me the most. as well as the left eye. tell me what you see M.
>>
>>19245629
Definitely the left eye. The color doesn't call to me so much as the designs in the color. To me it looks like trying to hide hurt behind a facade of thoughts and actions--trying to hide and bury the hurt by cluttering the mind.
>>
>>19244367
>>19244385
>>19244422
>>19244452

Thank you very very much, my apologies for straying away.
>>
>>19245540
>>19245545
i want one reader
>>
>>19245635
tell me more about the left eye as well the designs. what feelings do they bring out. what do the eyes say to you.
do they remind you of specific instances in your life?
>>
>>19245654
Hurt, regret. The scribbles sort of look like mathematics at a quick glance. The eyes look like a mix of shock and fear. Sort of hard to look out without feeling very sad.
>>
>>19245661
>>19245629
but the lips sort of give me an aura of "Yup, I deserve this." or "I saw this coming, did I expect any less?"
>>
>>19245550
Ahhh that is just how I am!!!
>>
>>19245661
And if the face could speak what do you believe it would say?
>>
>>19244883
Sorry I was out, you don't have to hurry, I can wait when you are in a good time. Thanks for doing it.
>>
>>19245670
Honestly, when I try to think of words, just a deep, empty sigh of acceptance. At a loss for words.
What I said in >>19245665
was more internal.
>>
>>19245545
Can I have one?
My alias is Dent.
>>
>>19245670
Very good.^^
Are you ready to see your future or would you like to talk about your present more?
I present this option because I feel as though you connected with this card. Am I correct in saying this?
>>
>>19245684
Yes, I definitely connected with the card. I'm ready to move forward to future. I've been dwelling on the present too much today already.
>>
A wee bit drunk and feeling down.
Male. Leo.
Can I get a general reading and possibly state-of-romance future with my long term girlfriend / love.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19245693
>>19245693
>>19245693
>>
File: 20170704_233638.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_233638.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19245689
alright M here we go. this is the card of your future.
what draws me about this is the tones of red as well as the black.
tell me what you see.
>>
>>19245699
It sort of reminds me of a combination of the Wheel of Fortune and Ruin in tarot. It's sad. Consumed by the darkness. A failed attempt to escape through that vortex in the cave from the first card.
Damn. Are there any positive cards in your deck? lol
>>
>>19245711
teehee. I'm sure you know how it works. They can all be positive.
what do you see underneath the red figure?
what purpose does the figure have for it's contorted look.
When you look at the face how does it make you feel?
>>
>>19245721
I see darkness--like a void. The figure is trying to launch themselves out and away from the void, but it looks as though it is fighting back and trying to pull the figure in. The purpose of the face seems to illustrate the struggle it's going through, trying to escape. It seems confused as to why this isn't going better, but probably knew what challenge it was facing.
Um...it makes me feel.....A gasp. Exhilaration, but not exactly in a positive way. It's turning into adrenaline.
>>
>>19245738
Very good M.
have you gotten what you need from the reading or do you require more guidance?
>>
>>19245759
I think I understand what your readings are about. Is it like, the future we get is what we perceive or what we put out is what we get back? Maybe just a little more understanding on how the readings work.
>>
>>19245767
>>19245759
Also thank you very much for the read. It's appreciated. Very different and interesting.
>>
Anyone want to trade??
>>
>>19245779

question? and what is your method?
>>
>>19245786
I do tarot! Hope that's okay.
Will he text me tonight before I go to bed? If not should I try to initiate conversation or will that end badly?

Yours?
>>
>>19245767
okay sure. I'm new to this so keep that in mind.
logically speaking it works like a rorshak test. there is no right or wrong way to take it. It's ambiguous so that your mind fills in the blanks. I'm basically providing you with a medium to search within yourself. the cards act as an easy way for you to come into contact with your divinity
every reading I've done is different. sometimes people want me to tell them what the cards mean for them and I do so cautiously. other people- much like yourself see what they need to and try to remain more conserved with their answers.
I gave you opportunities to draw correlations with your life and what the card represents to you.
I honestly believe this method of reading provides the clearest answers and a sense of catharsis/healing because I'm not telling you what they mean you're telling me what they mean to you.
you're the first person I've ever done a reading for over the internet.
do you feel like the cards effected you emotionally or gave you strong vibes?
Did you enjoy the experience?
>>
>>19245696
I saw a couple people interested in my soul card readings. due to the personal nature of the reading it's hard to respond when I'm reading for someone else. I'm going to make a post on the new thread and if you're still interested in a reading respond to it and I'll do my best.
however I do need a brief break so if j don't respond right away please have patience with me.
>>
>>19245804
The cards definitely effected me emotionally and it was easy to see how they correlated to my life. Did I enjoy it? Hard to say definitely when I was experiencing some pretty depressing emotions, but it was definitely an impressive reading and I would be interesting in participating again someday next time you're around.
>>
>>19245798

Will he text her?

>Five of Pentacles

Not by his own iniciative it seems (not a question easy to answer with tarot)

>Should she?

>Knight if Swords Reversed

You should most definetly not.

>Advice

>Temperance, Judgement

You should really wait for openings on his side. Tru to think why the situation is how it is and adapt accordingly. Sometimes restrain is all we need to see the bigger picture.

Hope this helped.

For me id like to know why am i being a bit moody lately even though i am ought to be happy.
>>
>>19245830
>Devil, King of Swords rx, Two of Wands rx, Chariot

Self-sabotage. It's possible you're overthinking your feelings or situation and avoiding the fact that you should just enjoy the simplicity of your current state. Often times, especially after hard times, we convince ourselves that we don't deserve to be happy or the good things that come into our lives. It's just a matter of telling yourself that it's bullshit and you do deserve to be happy.
>>
>>19245668
Well. I don't know you but i care. Please... Be gentle on yourself.

Life is hard enough...
>>
>>19246031
ITT: Chakra Apotheosis finds a new girl to whiteknight and write longingly about in 6 months
>>
>>19244650
>>>
>Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)19:08:08 No.19244257 ▶>>19244289 >>19244359
> >>19244246
> I guess something related to work progress and effectiveness.
>>
>>19246438
Wut?
>>
>>19246128
Lolkay, think i learned my lesson but if you're so sure that giving a fuck about a random guy/girl is whiteknighting then please teach me how to be a piece of shit such as yourself.

...fuck I'm hungover lol
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.