[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 26

File: altar.jpg (302KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
altar.jpg
302KB, 1200x816px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19240819
>>
If this post ends in six, then mushroom strawberry cake.
>>
Trading! Will he text me tonight before I go to bed? If yes how long will we talk for?
>>
>>19245723

The cake is a lie :^)

Even i cringed for the joke but it was necessary
>>
>>19245741

why don't you just wait until you go to bed to find out? "how long" isn't really a question you can answer with tarot.
>>
Thank you Chakra reader from the other thread, if you're reading this I am the second one who asked for a reading.
>>
Hype because I will get this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8CxZb8iinI
>>
>>19245806
>"how long" isn't really a question you can answer with tarot
It is, you just need damn good sortilege
>>
>>19245806

There are more methods of divination than tarot. Their post said nothing about tarot, so tell me why exactly did you automatically assume only tarot could be used? But yes, yes you can *if* you're competent at interpreting your cards and not just a cold reader, faker, or book-definition reading scrub with less intuition than a box of cereal.

>>19245815

You can drive in a nail with a screwdriver, but a hammer is still a better tool for that job.
>>
>>19245853
>You can drive in a nail with a screwdriver, but a hammer is still a better tool for that job.
Lovely platitude. But indulge me. What's your method for doing this?

>But yes, yes you can *if* you're competent at interpreting your cards and not just a cold reader, faker, or book-definition reading scrub with less intuition than a box of cereal
Plenty of competent readers can't read timeframes, no reason to be a douche about it. Why don't you put your div where your mouth is?
>>
>>19245853

Why did you get triggered? I have yet to see someone accurately read a timeframe with Tarot, even for scrying is hard to pull of.

I hate to use this one but can you please tell me the lottery numbers? :^)
>>
trading...how bad did i fuck up? is it over for good?
>>
>>19245947
There are quite a few timing methods that can be used in Tarot readings, but generally speaking, they require a particular spread and interpretation for any degree of accuracy.

In other words, while it is possible to see from the cards in an 'ordinary' reading whether a given process is already underway or about to begin (or not), and whether it will occur slowly or quickly, it can be quite tricky to date events accurately from the basic reading alone.

Two rather impressive timing methods can be found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260204
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151427
>>
>>19245853

pls calm down and take your autism meds anon
>>
Air query
Is he leaving me for another?
I'm female we're both Pisces.
>>
Doing some readings ask away. State your gender too.
>>
>>19245974
There's a chance to salvage this situation, but only if you handle it very delicately.

It's going to take a combination of the right timing coupled with an understanding, remorseful, empathetic approach

*My question:
How can I achieve my dreams despite my family not supporting and believing my vision and potential?
>>
>>19245989
can you do this one please? >>19245986
>>
File: skate.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
skate.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
>>19245989
male

how going to be this new semester in college?
>>
>>19245989
Female
What is the man I end up with like?
>>
>>19245990
Ty anon. I'll start on yours in just a moment. My mom just called me. Not bailing, just give me a moment.
>>
>>19245989
Male

What's the cause of this horrible astral pain I've been experiencing?
>>
>>19245989
Female
Does he love me still?
>>
>>19245989
Female
Drunk as fuck. Hail satan. Give me a general?
>>
>>19245992

Yes he is about too, but good riddance you don't need him in your life weighing things down I hope you don't take it too seriously though, there are others in this world who are deserving of your love and he is not one of them.
>>
File: insane-blackwork-dotwork.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
insane-blackwork-dotwork.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Can trade tarot if someone can read me...

I'm wondering, what kind of challenges is Saturn throwing my way in the future, or is there something I must do now?
>>
>>19245993

It will be patchy but a good step in getting a good education. Try and stay away from people who will lead you down the wrong path, stay away from too many drinks and drugs as these don't help you at all.
>>
>>19245980

Good info, thanks
>>
>>19246004
It's spelled Satin
S-A-T-I-N
>>
>>19245994

He is taller than you think and will be a great host to you and your future family. I think he also will be a snappy dresser so that's another thing to look forward too.
>>
>>19246004
Hello there ;^)
>>
>>19245997

That cannot be revealed even by me there are limitations to what we know, the best advice I can tell you is to get more active and out of the place, you need to be more social and stop these practices.
>>
>>19246021
I love him and want to rim his asshole already
>>
>>19246009
:( thanks now I can kill myself
>>
>>19246004

You are a wise drunk and this is good, you are well on the path to success as you know and things are getting cheaper by the minute, by this I mean something you are holding on too dearly, this should be the revelation you are looking for.
>>
>>19245989
Male
What is my next girlfriend like?
>>
>>19246041

She is a fox, and will beat you at your own game, try harder in the gentleman department be on your best attitude and behaviour if you want success.
>>
>>19246020
Those T'3"s you know I be sending my third eye light to satin while fucking. Sat"I"n there :p

>>19246024
Hello friend
>>
>>19245989
Female
Do I cross Liam's mind still?
Does he ever consider contacting me?
>>
>>19245990
>not supporting my vision and potential
Ugh, I've been there. She still doesn't.

Five of Wands, Ace of Wands, Ten of Cups

Trying to expect them to someday just realize your potential is useless and futile. Your best bet is to go out and make your own people, new people, who love and believe in you. It doesn't mean you have to cut out your family entirely, but it does mean having to build a new support network. They will help you achieve your goals and help you rocket to reach your full potential.
>>
>>19245989
Male.

What's the woman I end up with like?
>>
>>19245989

female
what will my next bf be like?
>>
>>19245693
offering soul card readings. I can do two variations of this.
past present and future.
mind body and spirit.
You must be a willing participant. You must be willing to describe images that you see in decent detail(you don't have to get personal but it makes the reading better)
at no point can you say "I don't know" when asked a question
You may drop out of the reading at anytime.
respond to my post with an alias and a message giving me consent to draw from the deck on your behalf as well as what type of reading you would like to receive.
>>
>>19246064

He will have a sombre attitude to things and this could include being very sentimental and down to earth be nice to this side of him and nurture his inner child.
>>
>>19246069
Yes please
Alias Nina
Past present future
>>
>>19245989
female. moved to a new place, am i going to meet a great guy for a committed relationship?
>>
>>19246056
Hello to you too friend. I'm also drunk. Want to make some bad decisions together?
>>
>>19245989
i'm female and he's male. what are the intentions of s? does he want me or was he just fucking around? and if he wants me, am i just a fling or something he actually wants?
>>
>>19246001
>>19246070
not doing love stuff today?
>>
>>19246079
Yassss
>>
File: 1498830958023.jpg (250KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1498830958023.jpg
250KB, 1600x1066px
>>19246051
Thank you
>>
>>19246057
no, he has a new potato girl on the line now.
>>
>>19246098
Gib contact info, bad decisions are afoot
>>
File: 20170705_011642.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_011642.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246072
Okay Nina. you're first.
A little information before we begin.
I'm going to pick three cards and ask you to examine them. I will not provide an interpretation of these cards until the end and only if you want it.
The cards act as a medium for your divinity.
let's begin.
pic related is your past.
what do you see?
>>
>>19245989
Is there a girl who loves me or like me that I know or don't?
Male
>>
File: 20170705_011819.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_011819.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246123
here is a closer pic because this one doesn't like to show up clearly >.<
>>
>>19246069
"K"
You hereby have my full consent to draw from the deck on my behalf
>>
>>19246132
Past Present and future also
>>
>>19246069
please. i need this so much. my alias is silver and i'd like a mind body and spirit reading.
>>
>>19246132
I'm doing a reading for Nina right now. afterwards I will respond to this post to begin the reading.
okay?
>>
>>19246123
Understood
I saw that picture in the previous thread but I saw something crushing, this big yellow wheel, was held by this person but they couldn't handle the weight and it fell off on the person's body breaking their bones.
>>
>>19246138
after Nina is "K" and then I will respond to your post to see if you're still interested.
these can take some time so I'll try my best to get to tonight. I recognize your need and will do my best to help.
>>
Anyone want to trade? Why is he ignoring me and how long will it go on like this?
>>
>>19246140
OK
>>
>>19246150
thank you. i'll keep up with the thread and if i end up going to sleep, i'll be sure to let you know.
>>
>>19246142
Very good. I thought it was odd that I drew it again after shuffling multiple times. you obviously related to this card.
tell me more about the big yellow wheel. how does it make you feel. what do you see and how does it relate to your life?
>>
>>19246153
Another female has his attention. Step up your game.
>>
>>19246162
Big yellow wheel makes me think of the sun, clarity, happiness and energy but this one feels solid, like hardened sand in different layers. Perhaps the crushing pain of positivity or some truth revealed. The figure in the bottom looks too battered to feel happy about it.

In regards of my life I take it as my responsibility of keeping my mood high, optimistic and give support for others and how it weights on me to put them as priorities.
>>
>>19246153
>why is he ignoring me?
>2 of pents, 3 of wands rx
he doesn't know what else to do. he doesn't know how to deal with you. he's looking at it from every god damn angle there is and he can't figure out what to do besides ignore you. there's probably someone else in his life like >>19246170 said and he's just wanting to move on with shit.

>how long will it go on like this?
>9 of pents rx, the hermit
as long as you let it. i don't think he's going to budge on this, so unless you move on, you're just going to be feeling bad about this for a long while. sorry amigo.

anyway, my query is what S' intentions are for me.
>>
>>19246187
Nine of Wands
Ace of Cups
Hanged Man

S has a lot of feelings for you but they really don't want to make any moves on those feelings because they're really just unsure of where they can fit you in their life. I don't think S will really make a choice on their own about what you two will become so you may need to guide him a bit to the direction you want to take things.
>>
>>19246182
Very good.
do you see anything else or do you want guidance on this card. or would you like to move onto the present?
You can always revisit this card when presented with a new one. I encourage you to find connections between them.
I will say I feel almost a maternal energy resonating from the figure. Very different from the first drawing.
>>
>>19246195
I can't see more yet I know my current emotional state would fail to notice any positive side of it so a guidance is welcome to move on to the present.

A mother often sacrifices for her children.
>>
>>19246069
Yes. Lily, reading on finances concerning business.
>>
File: 20170705_014033.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_014033.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246214
Okay Nina. we will move to the present.
this card represents your present.
pic related is your present.
some things that stand out to me- the color scheme surrounding the figure but not interacting with it.
look at this card and tell me what you see and on this one I want you to tell me how you feel when you see it.
>>
>>19246231
lol did I mention this is your present? derp
>>
>>19246231
In the miniature I've felt happiness. I thought it was a dancer on a colourful dress. But looking closely the figure is so "dirty" not in the sense of being evil and disgusting but just getting out of the swamp. The environment is happy but she isn't. She's still hurting herself, biting her arm. Someone whispers she's a saint that needs to reborn and the colors around is her true aura but because of the time she spent in the swamp she thinks she's just dirt and again scared of the light and hiding/protecting herself. I see angel wings.

>>19246238
Aye, you did ^^
Btw I love your name
>>
trading

Does he still love me?
>>
>>19246251
Very good.
I think you're grasping this very very well. do you need guidance with your present or would you like to move on?

And thanks for the compliment on my name.
>>
>>19246262
The present rings true, specially the hiding/fear part and not realising my true potential. I'm ready for the future.

And yeah I like pandas :)
>>
>>19246265
Okay, Nina.
here we have your future.
this card is another card that frequently gets drawn.
look at it. tell me what it represents to you in terms of your life. how does it make you feel and what advice is it offering?
>>
File: 20170705_015755.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_015755.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246269
might help if I attach it.
>>
>>19246269
Welp no card
>inb4 no future lol

>>19246277
Aye hahaha :)

And wow this is gorgeous. Two becoming one. Can't help but think of soul mates. A perfect union, physically and spiritually. They're on opposite ends but still close, can't see each other but they have a mental bond, still together. Something tell me they are seeing the same thing, telepathic link or shared sensations. The light above bless them like a waterfall. I feel like eating grapes from the purple color. Feels like Eden. This card makes me very happy. Am I getting married? Lol
>>
>>19246187
>there's probably someone else in his life like >>19246170 said
Ya, the funny part is I actually scried that, but it was taken as a shitpost. Whatever.
>>
Trading:

Why is it so hard to move on from her? I just can't tear her off from my mind.
>>
>>19246301
Unfortunately I don't offer that kind of service and I wouldn't feel comfortable answering definitely one way or another.(my intuition isn't strong enough to see the future)
At this point we can revisit any of those three cards if you have more to say. I can also offer you my insight on the cards you selected. I offer this last part with caution as the nature of the cards allow me to see something entirely different from you.
do you need further guidance or do you feel you've gotten what you need from the reading?
>>
>>19246311
Four of Cups, Two of Cups, Two of Pentacles

There is still a bond between you two that simply doesn't just snap because the relationship is over. Even if your heart is past the pain, the chemical bond is still there.
Got page of pentacles for advice. Just give yourself time and take baby steps. The healing process is long, it can take years to get over someone you love.

I want to know if he still loves me
>>
>>19246269
>>19246277
>>19246301
In terms of advice makes me think of integration, somehow we're all connected. Develop the sense that we're all one with each other, with nature and the great spirit. Since the first card was someone crushed and the second hiding and feeling unworthy the last one says she can be integrated into the community. That she needs to be open to the beauty around her also seen in the second card and connect with others on a deeper level that doesn't need words. There are many good things around

>>19246328
Yes the last question was a joke but I'd love to hear your insight from all the cards. I want to know what you feel about them too.
>>
>>19246334
Y-Years? Crap.

Now regarding your request:
He does, he sees you as someone smart but rather shy or withdrawn...
>>
I'll trade with someone. I'm having a shit night just tell me something that will make me feel better and I'll read whatever for you.
>>
>>19246358
He says he does see this in me. So will things resolve positively between us? I'll trade again
>>
File: 20170705_022803.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_022803.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246340
okay ^^
like I said I feel a very strong sense of maternal energy from all of your cards. to me this says that you are most likely a mother yourself. I took much of what you saw in the first card as a sacrificial responsibility. this either represents your relationship with your child/children or maybe your mother herself.
my instincts tell me the second card represents your feelings on whatever relationship the first is showing. how despite the creation of beauty around you there is something inside you that makes you feel inadequate or "used" in a sense.
The third card. your future. shows the possible outcome of this relationship if allowed it's natural progression. almost as if it's effortless. the feelings of shame are gone when the relationship comes to it's pinnacle.
this may not be motherhood it could just be a strong feminine figure. but the future represents a unison for sure, one that almost feels as if it provides both balance(like a personality trait you lack but this relationship brings) and synergy.
two halves coming together to produce something stronger than if these two were alone.
you have strong intuition and I would say trust what you're feeling about these cards.
I hope this helps. you are my second reading over the internet so I'm still learning and trying to gauge if this method works.
do you feel as though you've gained knowledge from our reading?
Did I help at all?
I certainly hope so :D
>>
>>19246132
Greetings,K
I believe I just finished up with Nina. are you still interested in having a reading done? if so would you like past present future or mind body and soul?
due to the interest im seeing I'll give you 5m to respond before I move on.
>>
>>19246359

3 of swords, queen of wands, the world. poor anon, like you said you're having a bad night and you probably feel down. but you are obviously strong enough to get through whatever you're going through right now. you can stand on your own two feet and be proud. soon enough you'll look on this night and laugh because you'll be in a better place.
>>
>>19246132
alright K I gave it 10m and you haven't responded so I'm gonna move on to the next one. if you come back at a later time respond and I'll get back to you. best of luck friend.
>>
>>19246394
past present and future
>>
>>19246432
What do you want me to read for you?
>>
>>19246138
hello, silver.
I certainly hope you're still here. I was excited to so your reading when I read your post.
You mentioned you wanted mind body and spirit. if you're still interested just respond giving me consent to consult the deck on your behalf and I'll lay down some ground rules before we begin.
>>
>>19246455
yeah, i'm here. i do in fact give my consent, i need the insight.
>>
>>19246453

eh...do i have a chance with this guy i'm into? i'm female. any method is fine
>>
File: 20170705_025345.jpg (3MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_025345.jpg
3MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246449
just saw this. I'll do your reading.
some rules before we begin. you have to be a willing participant. if you aren't willing to get introspective then this won't work for you.
I can't provide definitive answers unfortunately as I don't have enough confidence in myself for that.
that being said here is your first card. it represents your past. take some time to look at it and describe to me what you see.
>>
>>19246461
alright silver. then before I draw for you I need you to clearly think of an issue. any type of issue. anything effecting you. hold it in your mind and I'll show you your mind card after I shuffle.
>>
>>19246481
fuck man. what the hell isn't bothering me at this point? my life is just in chaos, i can't pinpoint just one thing. i really have too much on my emotional plate and it's really taking it's toll. go ahead buddy, whip out that card, show me what you got. i have enough issues to give you a whole deck of issue cards.
>>
>>19246069
>alias
blue

i give you permission to draw from the deck on my behalf. if i could have a past, present, and future id be much oblidged. been lost and could use some guidance
>>
File: 20170705_030150.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_030150.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246490
Alright silver.
this card represents your mind.
give it a through look through and tell me what you see.
>>
>>19246475
I see a person desperate for a sense of peace and divinity trying to claw their way to it, but it being ultimately out of reach

They're suffering is suffocating and inesecapable
>>
>>19246498
i see someone compassionate about to attempt to befriend a creature who will bring nothing but cruelty with them. said compassionate person is oblivious to the horrors around them, seeking only to give kindness to the world.
>>
>>19246511
what feelings do you experience when you see this image?
tell me more about this compassionate person. who are they? also focus on the face with this one. what's the significance of the eyes being closed.
>>
>>19246499
is there anything more you can tell me about this image? some things that stick out to me. the number of hands in the photo and the red markings. what do you make of these?
>>
>>19246518
i feel a feeling of unease. one half is full of serenity and peace, while the other has misery creeping up on it, ready to snatch away all happiness.

the compassionate person is someone who's been sheltered from the horrors of the world, the closed eyes showing this. they were never taught to not trust others, and thus they believe everyone's intentions are pure, not thinking twice about anything they're told or experience. they wish only to help.
>>
>>19246520
The hands are my own and the blood is from my own hands and how they bled from me trying to desperately claw out of my insufferable situation

The cloaked figure in the picture is virgin mary and how I tried to find solace in knowing that it'd all be over and I'd get to be in heaven and the people who hurt me would be punished
>>
>>19246522
Very good. do you resonate with this card? can you find the connection to your own mind in its image?
do you require further guidance with mind or would you like to move on to the body?
>>
>>19246529
yes, i can definitely feel the connection here. i'd like to move onto the body please.
>>
>>19246527
Very good K.
do you require guidance or would you like to move on to the present?
we can always revisit this card as we go in order to draw connections between them.
>>
>>19246364
I am sorry. Are you still there by any chance?
>>
>>19246533
Move on to present please
>>
File: 20170705_032537.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_032537.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246530
yes sir, Silver.
you're doing great so far.
pic related is your body.
tell me about this image. explain to me what is going on within the figure.
one thing that stands out to me is the yellow head in both images. Can I get you to explain that connection to me?
>>
>>19246389
I'm so sorry I've passed out.

But you're right on the money about mother. I'm caretaking mine at the moment and it has been a rough ride. I don't know how you saw that.

The second part is really true. I'm feeling unworthy and burnout most of the time, as my good traits were dried and replaced by a jaded and "stained" version of me.

The future card is wonderful, and thanks for your insight on it.

And you did a great job, keep doing it, thank you very much. You have no idea how much it helped me tonight. Bless you <3
>>
File: 20170705_025447.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_025447.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246541
yes sir K.
this card is your present.
what so you see?
>>
>>19246540
yes i am
>>
>>19246544
well, i sometimes have problems with my head, where when i breathe in, my scalp hurts. i also frequently pick at my head, which i heard might somewhat be an anxiety thing, which is why it showed up in both images.

in the figure i see someone who believes he's just fine, that everything is going to be alright, but in the back of his mind he knows he should be seeing a doctor, but chooses to block the thoughts, because it scares him.
>>
>>19246548
thank you so much for letting me know I helped you. even when I'm off on my interpretations I try my best to get the individual to find meaning in it themselves.
May you be made whole. I have a very good feeling about you and I know you walk towards love.
>>
>>19246551
Once again the person represents me

They're isolated and alone, but partially on purpose. They push people away because they've been through too much and don't trust people not to get overwhelmed with their damage

Everynow and then though, they take a quick peak at life outside the isolation and get tempted by it
>>
>>19246556
what more can you tell me about this image. what facial expression is the figure making? and how does it make you feel?

(divination aside if you need medical help there is no substitute for this. before we continue I need to make sure you understand that this is for spiritual growth and can not provide you with the same care a doctor would if that is what's necessary. I would also like to point out that you should NOT ignore this connection that you've made between your mind and body.)
>>
>>19246567
one where he looks somewhat smug. he acts like it's all alright, and this is all business as usual, to the point he's genuinely convinced himself of that. this is the norm for him. it doesn't really make me feel much of anything at all.
>>
>>19246563
tell me about the darkness that the figure is sitting on.
And tell me about the barrier of red around him. what is the connection between the red on the face of your past and the red around the figure of your present.
You initially said it was blood. has it taken a new meaning with new information?
>>
>>19246570
Very good Silver.
is there anything else you can tell me about this image.
do you need guidance over your body or would you like to move on to your spirit?
>>
>>19246575
The darkness underneath is the cold foundation of the past

The red around the figure in the present is a figurative womb. That represents safety but ultimately keeps me isolated and alone
>>
>>19246581
not really. i don't feel much of a connection to this image, though maybe it means i'm disconnected from my body or whatever. but yeah, let's get moving and grooving to the spirit zone.
>>
>>19246583
And the insufferable situation. does that archetype still exist in the picture? does it still persist?
what is the womb protecting from?
>>
>>19246591
Very well then.
your spirit is represented by this image.
there is a lot on this one so I would recommend staring intently at it. examine it and look closely before telling me about this image.
>>
>>19246604
c-can i have the image please
>>
>>19246596
>And the insufferable situation. does that archetype still exist in the picture? does it still persist?

In a differently form. the figure (me) is dealing with the aftershocks of it all. Like not being able to function well as an adult, sucidal tendencies ect.

Their out of the situation but the situation is still in them.

>what is the womb protecting from?
A world I can't succeed and function in because of my cruel upbringing
>>
>>19246069
Hey PandaSoul, Em here. I'd be interested in a past, present, and future love reading if at all possible. I am most willing to participate in interpreting the drawn cards.

A little background info... recently came back on good terms with this girl I know, and she might be coming to visit! I have good hopes that it'll go well but i'm honestly unsure of how she feels for me...
>>
File: 20170705_035208.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_035208.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246614
lol no you must imagine it.
just kidding. sorry mate brain gets fried trying to put myself in other people's shoes sometimes.

here you are sir. your soul/spirit.
>>
>>19246616
Very good, K.
It's my personal policy to let people know that this should in no way be treated as therapy or medical treatment. this is for the growth of the soul.
do you need guidance on either the past or the present or would you like to see your future?
>>
>>19246632
future please
>>
>>19246628
i see a native american man. he's clearly experienced many things in his life, and has built up a hard shell to protect himself from the world, but deep down he still fears pain. the many eyes represents on how he's always on the lookout for possible harmful sources, and the bursting colors represents how he just wants to escape and be in a place free from sorrow. the red in the image is blood, showing his vast hurts in life, and the purple is the part of him that just wants to be free of all this. but deep down, he knows he can't escape.
>>
>>19246622
Hey, Em
I'm currently finishing up with two other readings. After that I'm gonna take a smoke break for 10 minutes. You gonna be on much longer?
>>
File: 20170705_040901.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_040901.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246633
Yessir!
pic related is your future.
The facial expression of the man. the symbols and the red on his cheek are what stick out to me.
what does your future tell you?
>>
>>19246648
I see a man who's transcended his difficulties through mastering the mind and spirit

He's enlightened and content
>>
>>19246638
is there anything else you can tell me about this image. or whether or not it relates to you?
what does the white ground below the eyes symbolize. what is "all this" and where is it's manifestation.

What are your thoughts and feelings on this reading as a whole? I can't really explain it but something feels off to me. almost like radio static but not quite as strong.
>>
>>19245989
What will her name be?
Male
>>
>>19246665
Is there anything else you can see in this image?
do you feel as though you've gotten the message the cards were trying to send?
do you require guidance or my input beyond this point?
can I help you in any way?
>>
>>19246668
the white ground represents the end. he's finally going to be free. he doesn't have to worry anymore. no more stress. it's all alright now.

i feel a sense of someone wanting to escape in this image, and that's exactly how i feel on a daily basis. everything is too much. i just want to disappear.

it was pretty alright. i've never experienced anything like it and am pretty excited to see what you've got for me. my brain feels like radio static a lot, so you're definitely on the right track buddy. i'm a very depressed person, so that's why i wanted this reading so much. to see what the fuck's going on. lay it on me.
>>
In bibliomancy, does it matter which book I use?
>>
>>19246679
I'm content with the reading Thank you for your time panda
>>
>>19246681
okay. I actually need time to reflect if I'm being honest. give me 10 minutes. something feels off but I can't tell what it is. did you relate to any of the cards? you examined them very well and you're very articulate but did you internalize any of them or receive emotions from them at all?
>>
>>19246686
I hope I helped.
You were very interesting.
I love you. please walk in kindness.
>>
File: 20170705_043002.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_043002.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>19246681
alright silver. bare in mind I'm new to this and my intuition isn't the strongest yet. also what you see and what I see are always going to be different.

there is an aspect of your personality that you wear like a crown. it's represented by the yellow in your mind and body. this personality trait whatever it may be almost feels like bragging rights to you despite having an effect on your life. I wanna say this personality trait started off as destructive, but your view on it wouldn't allow you to see it that way.
I see a correlation between the mind and body. the "creature" from the first card almost feels like it is inside the figure from the second. this makes me think whatever "it" is is something you carry with you always and doesn't show physically but maybe used to?
your soul does not have this "thing" this part of your personality. it's free of it's constraints like you said but it's not freedom in a real sense. the eyes make me feel like there's a level of paranoia or addiction.
I imagine at times it feels like you're bursting at the seems even though your face will say otherwise.
is it a longing? it doesn't feel like lust, it feels more like a compulsory behavior or attitude.
I'm afraid I don't... have much more than that.
I simply wanna say that you'd be beautiful still.
like I always tell people. trust your interpretations of the cards over mine. the point is for me to help you grow or make you come to self realizations. not for me to really tell you anything definitive.

I also see a greatness in you. Almost like you feel it can't exist without this thing. like the blues of your body image are contained by this crown. do you fear letting go of this "crown"? would it take away your identity somehow?
>>
>>19246642
still awake Em?
>>
>>19246742
AHH late response! My bad - I hope it's not too late but I am still up!
>>
>>19245693
I see what you did there op
>>
Trading
>>
>>19246824
What's up?
>>
>>19246831
Will I ever see the man I'm in love with ever again?
>>
>>19246831
>>19246836
Yours?
>>
>>19246836
I see a woman seeing a man from a distance, sobbing at the sight of him. He looks at her with an unaffectionate gaze, wide in shock until he eventually reluctantly lets her come to him.

You will have to force yourself to be in proximity of him for it to happen but yes. He'll find it awkward and annoying at first the length you went to do so but he will give in and give you another shot.

What is his current thoughts and feelings on me?
>>
>>19246857
Ugh. Sounds about right.

Judgement
Two of Cups
Wheel of Fortune

He's still discovering his feelings for you, to what length and depth he is willing to let things continue to grow, but he feels A LOT of affection and love towards you, even if he doesn't show it. He is drawn to you, whether he can help it or not. He simply can't help himself with you sometimes. Things seem pretty positive. Even if the situation seems a bit meh now, expect things to grow in a positive direction in the coming months.

Feel like trading again?
>>
keiwerlijer
>>
>>19246863
Alright, one last time. query?
>>
>>19246873
Lol Thanks.
I guess how he would feel if I initiated contact around noon my time, or if it's best advised to let him initiate contact.
Yours?
>>
>>19246879
This is kinda bizarre but I see the man laughing. He can not believe what is right before his eyes sort of laughing. Is he bald by any chance? I'm not sure if that's symbolic or actual.

It depends how much you value your own integrity, I believe? There's a chance he will respond but it would be very brief and not lead into any serious conversation. I have the sensation that he is busy right now, its not the right time for this and he is not on the same page as you. Id wait a little longer.

I'll just take a love general for July
>>
>>19246897
Seven of Swords, Page of Cups, Two of Cups

Huh. The seven of Swords threw me off a bit. I think it's just a warning to treat carefully, not to dive too hard too fast into a relationship because you're feeling overly emotional or excited about having feelings reciprocated. Take your time and be sure to be mindful of your feelings. Protect yourself.
That being said, you're going to have a great July. Looks pretty sexy, anon.
Thanks for the trades
>>
>>19246897
He's bald. Or rather he's losing his hair pretty early so he just shaves it to embrace it. Lmao but yeah, he's technically bald.
>>
I Ching beginner here, will do a reading or 2 if anyone's interested. Ask anything, also state your gender please.
>>
>>19246932
Female
Can I win his heart back? What must I do?
>>
>>19246932
Helloo
Female
can you do a general reading ?
>>
>>19246932
Room for one more?
Male
love reading
please
>>
>>19246933

23.1 ' 27 (Splitting Apart ' Providing Nourishment)

The I Ching points towards accepting your current situation, the best thing you could do at the moment is wait. This is further supported by the first changing line of the hexagram:
"The leg of the bed is split.
Those who persevere are destroyed.
Misfortune."

I interpret the 27th to relate to your personal health, which you should pay attention to in the following weeks. Things will change for the better.
>>
>>19246934

24.3 ' 36 (The Turning Point ' Darkening of the Light')

The future looks very promising, a lot of social opportunities arise. The third changing line suggests that you may have experienced some instability, perhaps a vice or addiction, but this can be fixed naturally.

36th hexagram suggests that you're cautious about the future in terms of how you express yourself towards others.
>>
>>19246959

46.2.5 ' 39 (Pushing Upward ' Obstruction)

Future love-life looks promising, although it will take effort, it is not something that will occur randomly.
It's important not to rush into any relationship, or to skip critical stages (5th line), but perseverance is a common theme in your reading, which could be a double-edged sword. What you're seeking is out there and attainable, there's no need to rush.
Obstruction as I see it relates to heartbreak; use it for self-development and learning, don't be afraid to rely on your friends.
>>
>>19246932
If you have time I'd love a love reading as well.
Male 22
>>
>>19246971
Ty a non
>>
>>19245693
Did I get sufficient grade in the test I made yesterday?
>>
Evening all, just got back from my Blackbelt dinner and feeling in a great mood. I'll be around to answer questions and will pick up the odd query or two. I'll be doing a big stint of readings tomorrow morning after a good, long sleep. I replied to all my emails too in case those anons are in thread

Love and good vibes be with all of you <3
>>
>>19247033

25.2.4.6 ' 60 (Innocence ' Limitation)

As long as you stay true to yourself and to your innately good nature, you're set for greatness. Sincerity appears to be paramount, don't change yourself.
"We should do every task for its own sake as time and place demand and not with an eye to the result."

The sixth line is in direct opposition -"Innocent action brings misfortune. Nothing furthers." - I interpret this as being patient with your future; don't force things that aren't mean to happen yet.
Limitation suggests that you should enforce clear boundaries in your love life, the other aspects of your life are equally important.
>>
>>19247074
hey empath, what can i expect in the next 3 months?
>>
>>19247074
Hello! Could I please get some input for the following 2 months? Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19246685
I think it matters the most how well you know the book and how you can adapt to the query.
>>
Is there any reader who can read a mundane?

Air query.

I want to know if she hates me and, if so, why?
>>
>>19247074
What can I expect for today? Just today.
Good vibes too, also.
>>
>>19246932
Male
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19246464
A chance? Yes you do, but you have to press every available advantage. They'll be hard-won, so don't let them go. You'll receive valuable information in speech, in a conversation he has you overhear. You'll receive valuable infornation when he talks about his family to you. Apologies for the delay.
>>
>>19247074
pls
>>19247042
>>
>>19247074
Hello

Please help me to choose :
Jaskula, Pennerad or Tiquet ?
>>
>>19247031
Thanks
>>
>>19247074
Hey, can you tell me what Will happen in a few months? Love related
>>
>>19247164
trade?
>>
>>19247074
Female
When does my love life pick up?
>>
>>19247074
hi empath wanna trade?
>>
>>19247074
Female
Does he like me?
>>
>Haven't even gotten out of bed yet because I haven't got a reply.
>>
Sorry guys, my computer just went full potato for some reason. I'm getting on my phone so I'll be around but as before I'm not gonna do many readings, just the ones the grab my interest for now. I'll be doing more in the morning when I can get my computer working again. Still around to answer questions and whatnot though
>>19247118
Ehhh kinda feels like a headache of a day; not bad but low dull throbbing. Today (if you can affford it) might be best used as a "me" day; order some food, have a fap, chill out in bed, whatever it is just make it less stress and more casual
>>
>>19247074
Do my closest friend group like me or do I annoy them?
>>
Hey everyone! I'll be doing tarot readings this morning.

I'd prefer to do a 1 card reading, but if I feel like more cards are necessary I'll pull them.

I need:
1. Your gender
2. Your age
3. Your hair color / eye color (Both!)

I'll be doing these until I finish my morning coffee, then I'm off.
>>
>>19247325
21, Male, Brown hair, Brown/Green eyes
>>
>>19247325
>>19247325
male, 20, brown for both. Will I get the required grade today?
>>
>>19247325

Male
Brown and brown

Should i do this?
>>
>>19247325
Male
Black, Brown eyes

Does H like me?
>>
>>19247325
F
Brunette blue
What my crush feels about me?
>>
>>19247325
F
Black hair/dark Brown eyes.
What does he think of me?
>>
>>19247325
>Hello
>Please help me to choose :
>Jaskula, Pennerad or Tiquet ?
>>
>>19247325
female
brown, brown
do i get a bf before end of summer
>>
>>19247325
Male,21, black hair ,dark brown eyes
how my next gf will perceive me at first?
>>
>>19247350
>>19247349
>>19247345
faggots
>>
>>19247334
What's your question?

>>19247340
I got the Ace of Wands. Have some confidence and believe in yourself.
>>
>>19247325

>male
>27
>Dark brown / Hazel

What will happen between me and my love interest at the end?
>>
>>19247341
I asked:
What are you trying to do?
How will it go?

I pulled The Tower for what you're trying to do. I think you're going to attempt something which will cause a massive change, upheaval, and chaos.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get a card which felt right to me for the second question. I think you need to be surprised and figure it out for yourself. I hope it goes well.
>>
>>19247345
Ace of Wands. I think the better question is this-- why wouldn't H like you? ;)
>>
>>19247349
I got The Hanged Man. Your crush isn't sure how he feels about you, yet. He needs some time to get to know you better; his feelings are in a state of suspense. What are you waiting for? Go out there and make him like you! :P
>>
>>19247325
Male
Brown / Brown with hints of green

I feel like I should be contacting someone right now, who is it?
>>
>>19247448
I can't do this one, you didn't follow my easy directions.

>>19247358
I can't do this with a tarot deck, it won't give me a specific name.
>>
>>19247350
>>19247350
Well, you're not really the center of his focus. He thinks about his work/schooling/projects more than he thinks about you. He might be in a leadership role of some kind. I'm guessing at this because your question is really vague.

This is a man who is focused on life right now. He probably sees you as one of many possible outcomes, but he does have fun with you. This reminds me of someone who has a lot of flings on the side, but doesn't pursue romance as a main goal. You're a side quest in an MMORPG.
>>
>>19247325
Female
Blonde/red, and green.

What should I be focusing my energy on?
>>
Sorry everyone, my coffee is all done and I have to get ready for my day. Feedback is highly welcomed and encouraged.

>>19247397

I felt really called to finish your reading for some reason. I think it's because you have the same colored eyes as my little brother, haha. Anyway, I got the Ten of Cups and the Nine of Cups. Really good! I think this person is really good for you, and you should continue on track. You'll be be happy and have a lot of love.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19247426

Its a job movement and for the tower i guess i should not.

Thanks
>>
>>19247453
what? how?
>>
>>19247436
So yeah?
>>
>>19247500

Thank you, it's nice to know that you felt called for my reading, it's a nice reason too. I'll take this like a glimpse of the Universe for this reading :)

These are great cards! I know a little about tarot and I think you've pulled 2 of the best cards for this kind of reading. I'm still having some issues with my love interest, but I really really hope that this reading is completely accurate. Thanks, very encouraging EncouragingLung!
>>
>>19247508

Still there? Query?
>>
>>19247578
Yeah, these are definitely the best two cards you can get for this kind of reading. :) Enjoy it, and have a great time! I'm sure if you try these issues can be resolved.
>>
>>19247584
What is the revelation that will come to light between him and I?
>>
>>19247384
Thanks friend. That is very hard to do.
>>
Trading right now for the next 20 minutes

Going to san marcos I have bad anxiety while driving and I am worried about the trip will I be okay driving and parking there at Texas State.
>>
>>19247680
>>19247680
The Hanged Man, King of Wands, Nine of Wands

This is a big step for you and you feel like you are making a big sacrifice by doing this while feeling anxious. This is a necessary step for you too, but it will work out well. You will make it there okay even and when you arrive though you are nervous people will instantly flock to you because you have a lot of inner charisma and charm that you might not be aware of. Have fun and good luck!

Can u tell me about future boyfriend?
>>
>>19247680
I got you.
My query: can I get a romance General for my third semester in college?
>>
>>19247680
I'm >>19247720
A man is standing on the top of the cliff as he looks down he feels almost dizzy just looking at how high the cliff is. Yet he knows that it's something that he must do. He jumps down of course there is nothing but anxiety yet when he lands he is unhurt just a little shaken in fear. He looks around the area and sees that is a pretty beautiful cave with green water.

Of course your first semester in college is going to be something that is going to give you a lot of anxiety just because of how new the situation is. So traveling over there you're going to be a little worried but nothing is going to hurt too much. You'll be fine you'll experience some growing pains, but then again that's normal. Just do your best like you always do.
>>
>>19247717
okay so for your bodyriend I scried. I got a guy with light brown hair and green eyes. He takes care of himself physically. He seems to like heavy metal music but not like ultra hardcore shit you know?

>>19247720
okay so I got 2 of swords, Heriophant and 8 of cups.

You are going to be busy for the school semester but if you take some time you could find someone worth your time. It might come at the end of the semester if I am being honest.
>>
Currently learning cartomancy (with playing cards). I'd also love to learn divination with (six-sided) dice if anybody has any suggestions?

The idea of using these specific items for divination is convenient since they're so ubiquitous, appeals to me aesthetically, and makes sense to me religion-wise.
>>
>>19247164

thank you very much, i'm surprised lol i hope you feel better, anon.
>>
>>19247680
Pendulum says yes for both.

Love reading for 1st semester?
>>
Trading
Deleted previous post, changing question a bit.
How long does he plan to keep this silence between us? Will it be days, weeks, what? What will happen between us when he breaks the silence?
>>
>>19247633
>>19247384
I passed :)
>>
Bumping the thread and post. I'm still trading.

>>19247869
>>
>>19247869
I can do a quick scry if you can read an occult query.
>>
>>19247934
Hey. lol I just emailed you. But yes. I will.
>>
>>19247869
I need your favorite genre of music, a number and a picture of a small puppo so I can do biblio, my question is, what is wrong with my stomach, these stomach aches are insanely painful
>>
>>19247936
Still here?
>>
trading
>>
>>19247952
Query?
>>
>>19247955
how is my love life the rest of the year?
>>
Anyone have any info on people who see things while dreaming? I see all sorts of occult stuff intermingle with actual people these days so I wonder how much my dreams make sense.

I seem to only dream about very important events but they reinforce what I can gather from others about their religious beliefs and stuff like that. I'm not a Muslim but I had a dream he was like me and had to literally bargain or bet with evil spirits that he could hear. I felt really bad for him, he had a lot of shit to deal with apparently, including being tormented like a person that hears voices does and all that.

Thanks in advance senpai.
>>
>>19247964
Starting
>>
>>19246742
Hey, may I ask if you are still around? Your method seems very interesting and would like to have a take on it. But either way, you are a cool anon, and I wish you to have a nice day!
>>
>>19247964
Nine of Swords
Ten of Swords
Queen of Pentacles
Six of Swords
Ace of Pentacles

So it's not going to be a great year if you're looking to get together with someone, but what this year does bring is healing and moving forward from behaviors and mentalities that are actually preventing you from beginning a relationship.
Do you struggle with anxiety, maybe even some minor self-destructive behavior? Do you try to micromanage yourself or other things in your life? You have a tendency to have a big personality when you become intimate with others (not just romantically, but with friends). And while some may find that endearing (like friends and family) it's difficult to deal with for a potential romantic partner. They simply wouldn't know what to do with all of this person they suddenly have in their life. Try to take it easy with your love life. This is something that will work best for you if you go with the flow and now try to push things too hard in one direction. It doesn't mean become completely passive, but just try to be more conscious of your words and actions and perhaps don't allow yourself to fall into the trap of feeling like you don't deserve love when you meet someone you like (which can translate into anxiety, fear that the person will leave you or cheat, etc..). At the end of the year you will have a shot to try out what you've learned during the growth you've had this year. :)

Mine:
>>19247869
>>
>>19247995

Can you tell me about my dreams? I'm this anon here
>>19247971

I don't even know how far back in time my dreams go but some of them are definitely pre-historic. And I suppose you already know evil spirits are real so I'd love whatever you can offer.
>>
>>19247995
How and when will I find a job (if that will even happen)?
>>
>>19248011
I've never done dream interpretation and haven't the slightest idea of where to begin. There's usually a dream interpretation thread and if it's not up you could go into the archive and copy the sticky from an old thread and start a new one.
>>
>>19248016
I'm not reading for free. I'm only doing trades.
>>
>>19247869
>>19247995
the guides say it will be two to five weeks before he does. it will be closer towards the two week mark when something sudden changes his thoughts.
>>
Trading. No BS please.

Is this career/learning path viable? Is it worth ditching my friends and family and pursuing alone? Should I stop while ahead.
>>
>>19248038
Ok thanks
>>
>>19248026
I've got a tarot deck but it's 4 in the morning, but whatever someone else might pick up on my question eventually.
>>
Hey everyone, Air Query here.

How will this job opportunity that T has setup for me go? Will my interview with his boss go well?

I'll be doing more readings in a bit also so stayed tune for more se/x/y /div/ination funtiem~
>>
>>19248046
>>19248046
Seven of Swords, The High Priestess, Page of Coins

This is going to be a sacrifice for you anon. It's definitely viable and it will work out for you in the long term, but at what cost? The weight of abandoning your friends and family are going to be heavy on you, but you definitely have a future in this job. Remember that you work to support living, not live to work. The overall outcome is the Wheel which means beyond your wildest dreams will come true, but remember to try and keep a balance between work and play. Good luck.

Love reading for the next 2 months please.
>>
>>19245980
So, can you show us these methods in action? You or the other anon>>19245853
Unless you are the same person? Just tell me what info you need.
>>
>>19248096
You seriously have never seen or had a scry done for you? Pendulum? Cartomancy? Runes?
Come on, anon.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 72
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19248127
>A Number From 1 - 72
>A Primary Colour
red
>A Basic Geometric Shape
triangle
>Query
what is my purpose
>>
>>19248127
cyan
star
what's my strength and weakness?
>>
>>19248127

blue
square

What will my destiny be like/
>>
>>19248124
Did you even bother to read the post? I was requesting that the anon demonstrate their method of divining time frames for events/occurences.
>>
>>19248127
Blue
pyramid

What sort of potential can I reach in a STEM career?
>>
>>19248127

>11
>Blue
>Triangle

Could you tell me something about my spellcasting skills?
>>
File: cast_macgyver_lucastill.jpg (9KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
cast_macgyver_lucastill.jpg
9KB, 160x200px
What divination methods can one use to divine names? Like to find the name of the person responsible for a robbery/murder etc.
>>
>>19248127
>7
>Red
>Triangle
Will I get a job in the near future?
>>
>>19248200

Scrying, bibliomancy, tasseomancy, and capnomancy come to mind as suitable choices for it.
>>
>>19248200
Necromancy or other forms of spirit work

Careful, spirits lie
>>
>>19248127
>54
>Blue
>Circle
>What does Saturn mean to me? I'm sorry if this is vague but please help me. Thank you
>>
>>19248127
White
Circle
Where will the two creative fields I'm investing in lead up to?
>>
>>19248228
So why don't you practice any reading for all those querents who fully complied with your guidelines?
>>
>>19245989
Male

How can I learn to be more trusting of other people?
>>
>>19248078
Two of Cups rx
The Lovers
Page of Pentacles rx

Honestly I feel somepositive potential here yet there's a possibility of some tension, nervousness during the interview mess the communication a bit. Get your emotions in check. Try to not feel so nervous about it because there's a good chance of your boss liking you and offer something good but it must get out of the paper. Make sure the offer is really viable and not just a promise too good to be true and slack off. Try to be practical and show you're committed to the job with actions not only words. Good luck.
>>
Trading. I scry and tarot.

I oike to know how options N, K, F, and I will go. Job options.
>>
If I'm doing palm readings for money, how long should each last and how much should I charge per? Should I give a lower rate per person if a group comes in together?
>>
>>19248369

Would you prefer scry or tarot on those?

>Is my next best move in the game to approach them or to wait until they approach me?

Method is whatever you feel appropriate.
>>
>>19248369
N: 3 of cups
K: queen of cups, the hierophant
F: queen of wands, 8 of pentacles

K sounds like the best option for you if you are looking for traditional advancement. N would give you a good social life but having friends with coworkers have cons even though its fun. F would work you a lot more with less rewards and you would feel detached to it compared to K.

can I have a scry of my love life thos month
>>
>>19248409
Starting.
>>
Doing some readings for practice today, anyone interested all i need is

>Genders

As always, keep i mid i take my time to do the reads. Good luck
>>
>>19248399
Prefer scry. I is a fourth one, by the way. I'll start yours after the other one.
>>
>>19248424
What kind of success will project P have upon release? Art project.
Male
>>
>>19248424
female
what is gonna happen with m and i this month
>>
>>19248424
Female
Do I find love first semester of school?
>>
>>19248424
Male
What is my next move?
>>
>>19248424
Does "A"like me?
>>
>>19248424
male
general for next 3 months please and thanks
>>
>>19248409
>>19248420
I see someone waiting at a park. They thought some kind of event outing was supposed to take place here, but it wasn't really so. In fact, behind this person other people laugh, as if the deal offered in details was too good to be true.

I see someone looking through pictures. The people in the pictures don't really look too good, though they might have other qualities that make up for it. But importantly, they aren't your first choice. You decide to go through with it, to say you did something during this time. It might even include sex, but your heart isn't in it.

Finally, I see a person relaxing in bed, after the day's routine. I see this tens of times, but the face on the person has decided to wait for something right to come up. When something like this eventually happens, even if it's longer than you like, months perhaps, you're very satisfied.
>>
>>19248437
Male.
>>
>>19248399
>>19248425
Starting yours now. Tell me if you're up for reading mine though.
>>
>>19248424

female
what will the rest of this month be like for me?
>>
>>19248424
Male
What am i missing to reach my goal?
>>
>>19248386

Don't do discounts, period. People are like animals and if they sense weakness they'll fucking badger you for more and more. Stand firm and have balls or you won't make it in business. Base your fee on the average income of the area/clientelle you draw (basically figure it out for yourself). A normal fee *I* would charge for "poor" areas is 20$ USD, "middle class" I'd go 100$ USD, "upper class" 500$ USD. Make them feel it's worth it, so at least around 10 - 20 minutes per client (depending on overhead, waiting clients, and other variables). Practice padding out time, like other hourly rate professionals do (lawyers, psychiatrists, etc). Do be subtle about it though. And yes, cold read as well. They're often there for entertainment moreso than actual advice. If you're doing it for money, be a shark -- These people are clients for you, they are not friends. Friends don't pay bills, clients do. Make them feel 'special' and they'll be back for more. Honesty rarely gets repeat customers, you want repeat customers.
>>
>>19248456

are you going to do any of the readings for the people that replied to your post? any at all?
>>
>>19248424
Female
Love reading, will I meet with this guy soon? Also, advice would be great...
Thank you <3
>>
>>19248425
>>19248369

KK.

>N

Seeing a door with a circular symbol on it, like a wheel. The door itself is carved circularly, at great expense for installing such a door. The material itself is not ornate and the simple yellow/gold circle is not elaborately done, but the simplicity in itself feels like a statement. A barren tree rests in the crisp winter/fall sunset, conserving it's energy for spring.

>K

A poster on a wall showing the parts of an eye. Lenses are replaced with beams of light, and the biological model is replaced by a mechanical model of an observation lens. The long snout of a mouse protrudes, and it's whiskers twitch. It nears the cheese in the panopticon, and it comes to a footbridge. Now a chalice awaits, feels a bit Indiana Jones.

>F

An "A" on a winter cap. Something that one would wear to an outdoor sports game when it's gold out sitting over what looks like a school paper. Someone leaning over a desk and spitting into a trash can, a woman I think. She goes back to her duties soon after. A neon sign in front of a low end hotel with a small, sandy parking lot. A tall sign for a liquor store.

>I

Monitors showing images of the outside become spoilered. A coffee cup sits on top of family photographs, motivation gives way to forward inertia powered by caffeine. A hand reaches for the lid on the sugar jar, trying to sweeten the coffee. The sugar jar is well stocked. A christmas wreath sits on an empty office chair at a cubicle.

N is going to be a good path forward. It won't be super fancy, but it isn't going to make you want to kill yourself. It will be good for networking and getting a foot in the door. K is going to involve playing lots of fuck-fuck games with your employers during the rat race. F is going to involve a lot of temptations and vices, I'm thinking it's a social workplace, very informal. I is going to consume your life.

I recommend N personally.
>>
>>19248456
>Don't do discounts
>Says the guy who doesn't do readings
Why post that you're going to do readins, only to do nothing?
>>
>>19248424
Male
how my next gf will perceive me at first?
>>
>>19248399
>>19248447
I looked for approaching them first, and got Page of Cups reversed and Temperance, which seems to indicate waiting immediately. Then I pulled Queen of Swords reversed. I think you'll mentally be kept in the right place by waiting. Something doesn't seem right about this situation. You would be right to have an initial attitude of mistrust, here.

By contrast, I do get some cards indicating conflict if you wait, but I think in context they more indicated self-conflict (Five of Swords). I also pulled King of Swords reversed, which actually intuitively told me that you think you have a strong grasp and gist of something, that you use with a hammer, but you really don't know much at all, in fact. On the other hand, the results of waiting yielded Three of Pents, Wheel of Fortune, King of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, and Two of Cups (?). The long path yields big, I think. I think Wheel of Fortune is indicating you being informed on this missing information, actually, in a big way.
>>
>>19248369
I see a dried up branch for N surrounded by snow. For K I see a golden classic looking alarm clock. For F I see a man playing an instrument.

N would be out of the water for me if I were you as there no potential for this according to what I saw. It's barren.

K will pay off but not instantaneously. It will pay off big time and give you riches long-term wise.

F would provide you happiness, joy and creative control over what you do. It will be more instant satisfaction compared to long term but it won't give you riches.

Up to you what you want to do. Can I have a scrying? What's my future with me and this guy I have a crush on?
>>
>>19248507
Also for I, I see hay. Farm hands.

This would be tough on you but I sense some enjoyment from the image. A lot of hard work.
>>
>>19248496

Ahhh. So if I wait then the other shoe drops and I know what's up. I gotcha. I guess I'll sit my ass down and chill lol. Thanks. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19248507
>>19248512
Starting yours.
>>
>>19248424
What are some things that i should be aware of?
Male
Thanks
>>
>>19248507
>>19248512
>>19248549
I actually see this going well. It was weird, I didn't get an image per se, at first. I sort of the sense of being at certain places, at different times. Successive outings over months. I felt a very cool breeze, a fair weather crisp air sort of thing. I think that kind of relaxation I got from the breeze is the general character of the relationship. I don't think you would get tired of one another. Oddly, it seemed like the ideal rapport for a marriage, except I think part of the merit of you two being together is simply enjoyment, without wanting to dig too deeply. If you do, then I expect some difficultly, some rockiness, but it can still be worked out well. But yeah, it felt 'fun.'
>>
>>19248424
Male
>>
File: dungeon-keeper2.jpg (38KB, 545x353px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper2.jpg
38KB, 545x353px
What's going on in here?

I started missing the insanity again...
>>
>>19248428

>Two of Pentacles, Two of Wands (Reversed), Queen of Wands

>Then the guardian women must strip for physical training, since they’ll wear virtue or excellence instead of clothes.

It will open the door for other projects. Looks more like a solid starting point than anything actually substantial for your career. It will however, create expectations highly difficult to meet on your future endeavors.

Its a woman related to it?

>>19248431

>Page of Wands Reversed, Two of Cups Reversed

>I was saying, if you remember, that there are some practices that concern themselves with nothing further than pleasure and procure only pleasure, practices that are ignorant about what’s better and worse, while there are other practices that do know what’s good and what’s bad.

You might be at the brink of starting a relationship if you are not in one already. However, taking the next step into something solid will be hard to do. You might find in a rather childish way that things are not that simple between you two and need to work a little bit more.

But all in all nothing serious... kinda literally lol.

God luck!
>>
>>19248609
It's been surprisingly sane around here lately
>>
>>19248618
Well that sucks. Butis probably for the best.

I can do a few readings. I'll be rusty as hell, but I have to start somewhere.

>Name
>Question
>No love shit.
>>
>>19248611
>Then the guardian women must strip for physical training, since they’ll wear virtue or excellence instead of clothes.

Yeah, this really fits, oddly. It fits my method well.

A woman is tangentially related to most of what I do nowadays. Hopefully not always to be tangential.

>It will open the door for other projects. Looks more like a solid starting point than anything actually substantial for your career. It will however, create expectations highly difficult to meet on your future endeavors.

It's true. It isn't all that substantial, but there's a lot in it I haven't done before. I'm not so disappointing with how it turned out anymore, in that sense.
>>
>>19247092
>>19246685

Biblio here, the most important factor is that the book holds universal truth in its pages. It's why many chose to use spiritual books like the Bible for instance.

That view on truth will always be dependent on the readers world view, which is why no two bibliomancers will be the same in their divination, nor their book choices.

How well you know the book matters not. If you have a genuine connection to the truth and the light, you won't even need to know the query to answer it most times. Just know you will only give to others, what the light wishes to give you.
>>
>>19248633
Kylie
Whats up the rest of the month?
>>
>>19248633
Sanni
what do I change in myself to be a better person?
>>
>>19248645
Death, doom, destruction...

No not really.

If you recently applied to school or for a job, you'll know that you're in by the end of July.

An issue with your car (I see a tiny, blue, fiat-looking thing.) will be fixed. I assume it is just something annoying, but still allows you to drive. Like, a rattling noise?

You'll have a fitting good bye to some friends who are leaving for a while.
>>
>>19248651
Git Disciplined. Force yourself out of bed early. Force yourself to do ALL your work then ask for more. Force yourself to get into shape.

Do that, and you'll start to appreciate life...and others...more. Or if you remain a self centered douche, you'll have earned it. You think you're better than a lot of people. Maybe you just need to actually GET BETTER.
>>
>>19248642
Knowing the book does for me to not give a wrong interpretation of the text, I'd see the same as someone giving a tarot reading without knowing what the card meant and relying only on the imagery. It's not just one thing. Definitely a holy book would have a special meaning. It's not just a matter of being in the light or having a high intuition if you don't know what you're talking about but that's my 50c and it has been working well so far.
>>
>>19248633
Chris
What is missing from my life?
>>
>>19248691
Love/Lust/Passion.

Struggle/hate.

You have nothing to fight for, and that makes you sad and bored with life. I think.
>>
>>19248633
Nina
What should be my next step into my spiritual development?
Would you like a reading in return?
>>
>>19248698
That wasn't the kind of answer i was looking for but you are still kinda accurate on this tho

thanks
>>
File: 216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19248456
I shudder to think what I could get away charging people after reading this...

Seriously, 500 dollars from one reading? I'd never get another job, I'd just advertise the shit out of myself in upper class areas.

I really need to figure out how to do this in person without needing someone to answer a questionnaire.

...And maybe take lessons on speaking more eloquently...
>>
>>19248712
Sure, tell me about career stuff coming up this year, if you can.

As for you...

Well. Don't be afraid to be cynical with spirituality. Do nothing blindly, and make your own choices and your own relationships with your god(s)/spirits, or even with your own self.

You're struggling to keep your own opinions and your own "calling" in mind. Others are creeping in. Stay true to yourself. The only thing that matters right now is that you step in the direction YOU choose after much deliberation. Cut out what others have said, and work with what is left that you have gathered for yourself.

If at any point you start to question yourself, it's ok to stop and think about it. Just not for long.
>>
>>19248725
It is what I got, but what were you looking for?
>>
>>19246685
It's best to use a book you know well that has a large variety of themes. The reason The Bible is common is because it's a thick book with a wide variety of themes. You can just as easily use Tolkien, fairy tales, books of poetry, etc. I first started by using my favorite Nietzsche book, because I was able to contextualize the chosen passage within the book.
>>
>>19248633
Juan
general for 3 months please and thanks
>>
>>19248633
Third
I will have the financial conditions to build my own home?
>>
>>19248744
Things that would be greatly beneficial for me to be aware of

no biggie tho, still was a reflection of a latent truth
>>
>>19248633
hiya
pam
what's happening in near future
>>
>>19248754
You will actually have the credit needed to get a big enough loan within the next year or so.

If you want to go the Non-loan route, well... you're looking at probably another 5-7ish years.
>>
>>19248771
Sadly, you and someone at work, or who you work with at school, or on projects are going to have a falling out. I think they are already starting to distance themselves, so you'd be smart to try and stop it. OR jump ship now.

I feel like you are working on a project involving a website? And you've been arguing over it a bit?
>>
>>19248778
I'm thinking in 10~15 years range
>>
>>19248680
I can understand that view, we probably have two different techniques which are both valid if they give results. I find personally that knowing the book in it's entirety, to the point of being able to quote it by memory alone, can make you relate things back into the context of that book.

The way I approach this tool is context can be a hindrance since words are meant to jump out at you as they relate to the energy of the one you're reading. I was taught you must always read between the lines. If you apply the lens of a coherent story to those words, it sometimes muddles with the interpretation as the more inexperienced might try and relate the two where they may not have been meant to be related.
>>
>>19248796
Sorry, but that's what I got.

I think the moral of the story here is, if you don't want to be in debt, it will be a while.
>>
>>19248633
Coldman
Who was the woman i've been told about the other day in a reading?
>>
>>19248739
Thank you, there's so much I want to look into and been asking for guidance, taking little steps.

>career stuff coming up this year
>Jera, Algiz m, Tiwaz
I read for you last time you were here https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19124716/#19127831 and I remember saying that you were going through a closing and Jera here is again about collecting the results of previous works, in this case your graduation as a closing cycle and accommodating. The new part here is that you're going to get overwhelmed by reversed Algiz, perhaps a lot of pressure coming from different directions and you'll try to keep pushing it because one must not stop and you may feel too proud to ask for help. This also tells me it's a warning to secure your finances as much as you can. Tiwaz here isn't reversed but a wee sideways so a little caution on the direction you're focusing yourself. You have the tendency of going all in, there's a possibility of a business offer or some sort of deal, physical activity related job, something that will keep you spending your energy on, be careful to not burn out. I hope this helps
>>
>>19248633
Mark
Am I getting a job soon? How will I find it?
>>
>>19248850
We'll see, I suppose. The jobs I'm looking at COULD be physically demanding, or I may just sit in a room all day doing nothing. Depends.

Taking a break from reading guys.
>>
>>19248870
Bye Orion, always a pleasure seeing you in here.
>>
>>19248633
Richard
What career path I should take?
>>
>>19248176
>>19248424

Could you do that reading?
>>
>>19248897

Sorry, I'm male
>>
>>19248424
Female

Will there be any considerable or big change in my life this summer?
>>
>>19248434

>Hierophant, Knight of Pentacles

>Such was the end of our comrade, Echecrates, a man who, we would say, was of all those we have known the best, and also the wisest and the most upright.

Ayy a teacher :^)

Joking.. i think. The short answer is yes, someone older. There is a chance you already know him but i could be wrong on this.

>>19248436

>Magician, Knight of Cups.... i got distracted and typed Lovers for some reason so ill add it to the spread.

>You agree, then, that this is our second pattern for speaking or composing poems about the gods: They are not sorcerers who change themselves, nor do they mislead us by falsehoods in words or deeds.

You should stay true to your ideals and yourself, but also show them. Seek for a partner be it romantic or an ally that can support you in your endeavor thanks to your good intended nature and charm, he needs to relate to you.

Vague questions give vague answers,this could be occult or love and change its meaning entirely depending of which.. but with all that said, you seem to be in a god path and i hope you find meaning on my reading.

Good luck.
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
NEW THREAD

>>19248999
>>19248999
>>19248999
>>
>>19248437

>Ten of Cups Reversed, Ace of Swords Reversed

>However, in spite of all these and similar dire examples, you rarely find anyone who declines a gift or who refrains from praying for what he hopes to be granted.

Nope. She might have give you signs saying otherwise but it has been more in the spark of e moment than actual love (or even interest). Things can change however, as if you two dont really know what to think about each other and you both seem looking for affection.

Good luck
>>
File: 9cb.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
9cb.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Is any of you still waiting?

>>19248439 >>19248454 >>19248455 >>19248463 >>19248494 >>19248553 >>19248589 >>19248897 >>19248902
>>
File: 1499116536622.gif (481KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1499116536622.gif
481KB, 540x810px
>>19249181
>>19248494
>>
>>19248897
>>19249181

Me
>>
>>19249181
>>19248463
me
>>
>>19248494

>The Fool, Empress

>Now, isn’t the best physical training akin to the simple music and poetry we were describing a moment ago?

You are going to be just her type it seems. She will believe you hold good intentions and there is something in particular, probably material that catches her attention and will perhaps want to talk about once you approach her, it will be the ice breaker.
>>
>>19249266
ty
>>
>>19249181
me
>>
>>19248176

>Five of Pentacles, Four of Swords

>The discussion develops into a contentious and sometimes bitter dispute about which way of life is best

They are not great as of right now. Seems like poor preparation from your part, where you fail to give a proper direction on how you want the spell you work on to actual manifest.

I however suck at occult questions but this is my approach.

>>19249345

You
>>
>>19249358

>where you fail to give a proper direction on how you want the spell you work on to actual manifest

I don't consider myself an expert spellcaster, but this is a good insight. It's true that my spell preparation requires a little more attention. Thanks man.
>>
>>19249227

>Ace of Swords

Yes you will meet him very soon.

>Seven of Wands, Two of Wands

>“What is my point? That the characteristic style of ancient philosophy was laconic brevity. It was in this context that the saying of Pittacus—It is hard to be good—was privately circulated with approval among the sages.

You will have serious doubts about this guy so be aware that you might just be having preconceptions. Keep a open mind and befriend him, see what he is truly all about first. This might require some effort but you can do it.

Good luck
>>
>>19249335
>>19249385

No problem anons, good luck on your endeavors!
>>
>>19249409
thank you <3
>>
>>19248439
>>19249181
yah
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.