[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 42

File: 1496726587734.gif (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1496726587734.gif
4MB, 4000x4000px
I was watching some videos last night regarding the Rapture and Revelations when it hit me that we may be in end times.

On August 21st, 2017 - there is a once in a lifetime total solar eclipse over the United States from Oregon to South Carolina. Pic related.

33 days later the stars and planets align and culminate in what's essentially the birth of Christ in the cosmos.

Anyway, let me explain why this has me stirred...
>>
Do these delusions persist all the time, or do you have periods of lucidity?
>>
>>19233713
your shitty kike cult is not real you fucking cuck.
>>
>>19233713

(1)

Revelations is marked by The Rapture where believers are taken from Earth to Heaven, and non-believers are "left behind". The period following this time is known as Tribulations. Tribulations is 7 total years, with the first 3.5 years being peaceful, and the last 3.5 years being total war, or as the Bible says "Wrath of God".

I believe the first solar eclipse is essentially going to be the rapture, marking the beginning of Tribulations.

This will cause pandemonium and spark not only a civil war, but a faith war specifically between Christians and Islam. There are too many clues lining up for this not to happen.
>>
CERN is bringing Osiris back. But for what??
>>
2033 is 7000 years since Adam and Eve expelled from Garden.
6000 since Noah.
5000 since Abraham.
4000 since Moses.
3000 since David/Solomon/Temple.
2000 since Jesus killed.
1000 year water in Jerusalem became poisonous.

Tribulation begins 7 years prior in 2026. End Times wouldve kicked off 40-50yrs ago(however you count a Jubilee)

> go to blessyahowah.com

Get on my level OP
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (66KB, 680x524px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
66KB, 680x524px
>>19233716

>>19233713
>>19233716

(2)

There are first a few odd things about this. There is a second total solar eclipse over the United States in 2024... 7 years from the one we'll see in August, and an obvious bookend. This time however, the eclipse runs the entire United States from the Northeast to the Southwest I believe this will mark the end of Tribulations, and the time where Christ will return to establish his kingdom.

along this path of the first eclipse are numerous cities with names and symbols calling back to Muslim invasions in centuries past. also along this route are numerous, new Islamic faith centers. Could it be that once the Rapture occurs, the holy war begins and lasts for 33 days?

Then on September 23, 2017 the stars align and you have a cosmic birth along with a prophesied 3.5 years of peace.
>>
>>19233719
2020 is the start of WW3.
>>
>>19233713
lol wake me up when september ends

green day is a great band!
>>
>>19233719
Cassini flying into Saturn have anything to do with this? Anyways we can thank trump
>>
>>19233721
Cx
>>
>>19233713
What really spooks me is seeing jupiter in virgo with my own eyes. I know God gives us signs and stuff but how do we square the date setting with his word saying that no man, no not even the angels will know when that day comes. In context it seems like september might be our last hoorah.
>Wake me up when september ends
Wtf is up with these captchas?
>>
File: 1173431264295.gif (374KB, 212x132px) Image search: [Google]
1173431264295.gif
374KB, 212x132px
>>19233713
>>
>>19233726
>"WOOOOOOW BROOO I TOTALLY FEEL IT, YA KNOW????"
>"HOLY SHIT BRO IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING, I CAN FEEL IT IN THE STARS BROOOOOOO"

Fucking kill yourself you delusional faggot
>>
>>19233726
The day AND the hour. The sun and moon blacken. Is it for three days? Not quite. The virgo thing matches sept 23. No third temple yet. Maybe this allows the shut down trump mentioned. Some tattoine sun of saturn probably. Jupiter and the head and the heel being bruised maybe with planet x. Who knows but if trump can win anything is possible
>>
File: christian mark.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
christian mark.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>19233713

>>19233714

>oh look, it's a UN goon

>>19233717

I was looking at this last night. Will research more this week.

>>19233716
>>19233719

(3)

Consider the strange things that are happening right now. The government just created the Space Corps, possibly in anticipation of these events.

The strongest message Trump has been sending is Radical Islamic Terrorism, "The Snake" poem, and God. He, without directly telling America, is issuing a warning.

Every single bust at a mosque or traffic stop of a Muslim seems to yield a small arsenal of weapons. What exactly do you think these people are doing or teaching? Why is it that they are stockpiling? Why, over the last administration did Muslim """"resettlement"""" spike in number, and seem to be strategically placed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
>>
>>19233730
Trump is that snake
>>
>>19233730
>Islamic terrorism exists
>HOLY SHIT BROOOOOO IT'S BECAUSE OF THE STARS BROOOO LMAO!!!!

>>>/x/

>>>/b/

>>>/bant/

>>>/trash/
>>
>>19233732
Hi elliot shimon. Hows the synagogue of satan coming along with bibi. Stop shitting your pants you are convincing nobody. We are having a debate. Stick to the Bible. Or to how these signs are wrong
>>
File: 1498958200369.jpg (75KB, 1350x759px) Image search: [Google]
1498958200369.jpg
75KB, 1350x759px
>>19233720

It's going to be a world-wide holy war. Europe is totally finished already. They let the enemy in without a fight and will be lumped together with Africa and the Middle East. That is a big reason behind the Arab Spring besides natural resources and control - to open the flood gates allowing the caliphate to move into Christian lands aka Europe. Obama, a devout Muslim of Islamic faith was the man behind this scourge, and the resettlement of so many Muslims in the United States.

I believe that August 21st is the "signal" to the US based caliphate. Why do you think Trump pushed so hard for the travel ban, and just got it approved and in motion weeks before this date? No more invaders. His other initiative was to secure the Southern Border and that's all we're going to have time for before the battle starts.

>Over 900 mosques built across the US in the last decade
>>
>>19233734
>ABLOOBLOOBLOOOOO IDS HABBEDING

>HURRRRRR LOOK AT ME LARP MOMMY!!!!!!

>MUH STARS TELL MUH FEELINGS THAT ITS HAPPENING!!!!

newfag cancer
>>
/pol/ was kiked again
>>
THANK YOU BASED JANITOR

/pol/OP: KEEP THIS FUCKING SHIT WHERE IT BELONGS YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>19233740
Maximum anal prolapse
>>
>>19233744
>says the butthurt OP
kek'd
>>
>>19233746
Says the rabbi who dropped his yarmulke
>>
>>19233747
>waaaaaah mommy let me shitpost ;-; waaaaaaaaaaaaah
Awwwww the wittle rebbit newfag learned the hard way to post shit where it actually belongs lmao
>>
File: 9-23.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9-23.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>19233733

>>132131119

Thank you. I'm not some conspiracy retard or religion nut and the people straight up dismissing this as a hoax are blind. The signs are real, and you'd have to be arrogant to ignore them.

I see these as signs from God, and put the pieces together in a way that makes the most obvious sense. Could these eclipses, timeline, and people involved be any more close to what has been laid out in the Bible? The book of Daniel describes the anti-christ (who appears during tribulations) and it frames up Obama to a tee, who could be up for Secretary General of the UN in 2021 - the middle of the 7 year tribulations period.

Trump is leading the American people into battle. They know what is on the horizon. The Muslims are NEVER going back, and will die for the caliphate. They have made it too far into this nation to give up now, and will try there best to takeover.
>>
>>19233748
Sweep your problems under the rug and over react. It will sure help your case. Why are we so against you, he asks in many threads. Are all /pol/ threads /pol/? No. Only kiked. If they're not kiked they don't belong. You can admit your orange clown blew us out. Or you can twiddle your thumbs and hope we go away
>>
>>19233732
>>19233735
>>19233739
>>19233740
>>19233748

jeeze, so much backlash on this for a supposedly open-minded board. Did I hit a nerve? Am I too close to the truth shills?
>>
>>19233756
>>19233759
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA THIS STUPID LARP SHIT WAS MOVED TO THE APPROPRIATE BOARD AND YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOO BUTTHURT ABOUT IT LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MEIN FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>19233748

I suppose that is why there are race-mixing and chinese death webm. threads that are allowed to go on and on and on every single day. /pol/ essentially a free-for-all that is based around politics.

What you see now is that politics is intertwining with God, like it or not.
>>
>>19233761
This changes nothing. You are a communist kike censor and that whole board is containment for the very paganism that shipped this thread here. Even if you're right. Nobody cares. Nobody stops believing in this because you tattled taled to the principal. Bitch
>>
>>19233713
whats freaking me out is that they used bowling green for the fountain example. God?
>>
>>19233766
>>19233765
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA *wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you idiots can't even sound like you don't have a foot long neckbeard and a fucking fedora
>>
>>19233771
We are the ones who kept it to the Bible. You are the SNAKE who confounds and has massive sequoia trees stuck in his eyes. Go back to bobbing at the wailing wall
>>
>>19233752
Obama will never be the Secretary General of the UN. Nobody from the US, UK, France, China, or Russia can be elected to that position.
>>
>>19233795
>he keeps spouting shit that is completely irrelevant to /pol/
Thanks for continuing to prove my point you autist
>>
>>19233768
HOLY SHIT, THE BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE!!!!

Kellyanne Conway was right the whole time! She didn't make a mistake - she was giving us a warning!
>>
>>19233802
>fedoras
>neckbeards
>don't ever talk about kikes that is not political
Yes it is. Too bad for you. You can't shove me in a box made for pigeons. Mess yourself. This was your way of controlling the heat against you. Nothing more. Nothing less. You speak no truths because your father is the origin of all lies. When shit goes down. And it will. The fuck happened to your HABBEDINGS? Nobody will hear you. Now. Or in future. Ever.
>>
>>19233798

Good point didn't know that.

Here is the other theory I have. Maybe it's Trump - hear me out.

Trump is beloved by his followers, and many already refer to him as "god emperor". This Rapture happens next month, there is 33 days of chaos, and then a peace treaty is signed where he becomes the defacto world dictator.

3.5 years of peace from there out until about 2020 - the next election. Trump is re-elected, but an assassination attempt is made, badly injuring him. He is then back 3 days later from the dead, possessed by Satan. (I am only lining up current times with what the Bible describes in Revelations about the anti-christ)

Trump comes back and declares total crackdown on dissenters over a period of 3.5 of God's Wrath. During this time, people WILL believe that he our this person is of God. You'll also see the administering of the "mark of the beast" - could this be either a) some kind of voting chip or identification marking? or b) the Make America Great Again hat itself

I say that last part about the mark of the beast and it being the hat because the Bible describes it a being either on the right hand or the forehead - What can you recall being across the forward? The red MAGA hat.

Now I don't think this is how it will play out, at least I hope not, but it's a route and a possibility. The ultimate "trick" Satan could pull would be to utilize Trump, a beloved figure by his following, who prior (in this timeline) would have brought the world to peace, as his own Manchurian candidate.
>>
>>19233839
2/10 theory, didn't even mention the cosmos or astrology
>>
>>19233839

forehead*

For the record, I voted for Trump.
>>
>>19233816
Larp as what? The bible is a larp? You dont even know what youre saying anymore. Theres nothing you can do to win this or change anybody's mind. You are cancer
>>19233839
This. It's so easy to see. He is the assyrian. Not cyrus. There is NOTHING Christian about him
>>
>>19233846
>he's not larping
Then you're a dumbass newfag, kill yourself
>>
>>19233716
The rapture isn't actually in the Bible. Its something Baptists made up.
>>
>>19233849
>generic meme tantrums
>bible
Hrm. I got all day asshole. Maybe we can have this board come and see you lose instead. Debate this now that we're here. Where you say we belong. Not just me. Because you're a weak pussy hatted coward
>>
>>19233857
>abloobloobloo I'm trying to debate because my fucking BRAIN IS JUST SO DAMN SMART LMAOOOO
KYS faggot
>>
>>19233843

You're right, and the September date is the one I have most trouble trying to understand how it ties in. September 23, 2017 would mark 33 days from the August 21st eclipse and possible rapture. 8/21 is 30 weeks and 3 days from when Trump was nominated.

Here is an excerpt from a WaPo article which I'm surprised they even ran.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god/?utm_term=.c31bc7957b71

-------

“The Bible says a number of times that there’s going to be signs in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns to Earth. We see this as possibly one of those,” Ray said about the eclipse.

He is even more interested in another astronomical event that will occur 33 days after the eclipse, on Sept. 23, 2017.

The Book of Revelation, which is full of extraordinary imagery, describes a woman “clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head” who gives birth to a boy who will “rule all the nations with an iron scepter” while she is threatened by a red, seven-headed dragon. The woman then grows the wings of an eagle and is swallowed up by the earth.

Ray says that image will be created in the sky on Sept. 23. The constellation Virgo — representing the woman — will be clothed in sunlight, in a position that is over the moon and under nine stars and three planets. The planet Jupiter, which will have been inside Virgo — in her womb, in Ray’s interpretation — will move out of Virgo, as if she is giving birth.

Astronomers don’t see this as a particularly unusual event. But to Ray and others, it could be the sign that the Rapture is ready to happen: “We think it’s God signaling to us that he’s about to make his next move.”
>>
>>19233862
Ok dumb dumb. Ey buddy. I didnt create this observation. How does it feel that your orange kike and warped sense of tradition have no clue as to what happens in the world or if you do all you do is lie? It feels good to be authentic and to have a spirit. You should try it sometime. The fact it is virgo. Birthing jupiter. With planet x and cassini and saturn and our fucked up timeline. All points to original sin. And vaginas. And the garden. And the fall of man. That you propagate. But gays did this and so did obama and blah blah
>>
>>19233865
tl;dr
>>
>>19233871
Too retarded; can't function
>>
>>19233872
>he can't even function to create a thread that isn't DOA
lel
>>
>>19233877
Keep replying
>>
>>19233882
And what? Your dumbass is gonna continue shitposting about literally the most random shit you can think of
>>
>>19233883
Youve had maybe 23 chances now. Try and have me be convinced by the time this 404s that all this is wrong. Go on. Dont attack me personally with this crap that is obviously damaging you. Come at me with THE WAYS I THINK. To try and convince me. You cant. Best luck
>>
>>19233886
Using the way someone thinks to change the way they think? Sounds like hopping down the rabbit hole to me.
>>
>>19233846

You are right. I was considering this last night and thinking about his life while watching the Celebrate Freedom rally where he is repeatedly brought up God. I thought wow, that is awesome, and inspiring, but does he himself believe these things? The man is womanizer, multiple wives, has had to no doubt play dirty building his empire, and (as entertaining as it is) is completely disrespectful as well as arrogant. The key word here is MAN. Right now, he is a literal man of sin, as the Bible describes. However, it's only after he is "killed" that he becomes Satan incarnate.

Again, Trump could just be a soldier of God, Patton reincarnate, and the true Anti-Christ will show themselves on a grander scale later done the line. Perhaps Hillary runs again in 2020, someone tries to kill her, and out of sympathy she is essentially gifted the presidency, ushering in all the horrible things outlined in Revelations.
>>
>>19233890
And? It's called having an adult purpose in life. Look how much time youve wasted. Clearly you dont give a damn about the subject matter. You are a paid piece of shit JIDF general whose only job is to deflect. Why is this? You fucking gorilla
>>
>>19233886
I'm literally not trying to convince you of anything besides how fucking retarded you sound
I'm just glad you found a place you can talk about your paranoid delusions and fit in at the same time!
>>
>>19233761
what the serious fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>19233716
total conjecture. no scriptural basis for ascenscion rapture.
- point failed
>>
>>19233895
I was in the /pol/ thread arguing that this /x/ shit didn't belong
So the janitor moved it here instead!
>>
>>19233891
At this point I don't know if it's their serpent "god". Or their "G-d". But having a family with the middles names of "Christ". And saying things like "I was a carpenter too!". And "they are rapists so we should grab them; here is my anti sodomite VP imma make out with". Are just bundles of shit
>>
>>19233893
Never been called jidf before in all my time here. Maybe you should sit back and cool off for a bit.
>>
>>19233894
>>19233902
Go away
>>
>>19233909
No. Also tough titties. You are a nag with daddy issues who feels the need to control all the bundles of shit you create and always have. Too fucking bad!
>>
>>19233910
>janitor finally does something good
>you're mad
kek
>>
>>19233913
Ive moved on now. I am here in this new censored/shipped off board to contain the debate. And here i am. Debating. Funny nobody has said this was a good move. Except you. 22,000 times
>>
>>19233714
>>19233715
>>19233728
>>19233735
>>19233740
>>19233748
>>19233761
>>19233816
>>19233849
>>19233862
>>19233877
>>19233883

This is ridiculous backlash for something you could easily ignore if you didn't believe there was any truth to the matter
>>
>>19233920
Enjoy your shit thread that won't go anywhere then ;^)
>>
>>19233927
Heard you again. The first few hundred times. Nobody likes you. Nobody likes for what you stand.
>>19233925
This. Also. Keep replying. Like I already said. It's so nothing. That you cried. Had us moved. Cried more. Cried again. Claim this means nothing. And still keep crying and claiming. Best hooknose
>>
>>19233932
>being this butthurt you can't shitpost on /pol/
all my keks
>>
>>19233938
The jewish encyclopedia once said jews have the most mental illnesses. Which are in reality spiritual problems. We have already proven that all you can think about is having us kicked off. Because we are irrelevant. So just why do you keep repeating yourself like a skipping record, verbatim? The fuck is wrong with you? Im not here to make friends. Why are you still chirping your shit in the background? Look how much time and bandwidth you're wasting. You're right. You always were. Nobody cares. Now fuck right off. Yesterday. Yes im mad. No you have nothing to say. Yes you are the mother hen. No go be a DUFF
>>
>>19233947
>he actually typed all that out
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>19233954
>he actually uses the board and i kinda like the guy because i keep rubbing my dick on his forehead
>LOOK GOYIMS THIS GUY HAS NOTHING TO SAY LOOK HOW RELEVANT I AM
>>
>>19233960
>he keeps replying
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Keep on being butthut because your dumbass was too fucking autistic to post on /pol/
>>
>>19233967
Ok rebecca. You make tasty pies and will make an excellent housewife for me. I hope you have a great day and time being here with us. You improve the entire site with your witty remarks
>>
>>19233970
Thank you for admitting it lmaoooo
>>
http://www.stjoechannel.com/story/35753552/att-to-boost-network-for-total-solar-eclipse

AT&T is boosting coverage in this one stretch of area for the 8/21 eclipse.

Out of the 60 mile wide area that spans from Oregon to South Carolina, why is it that St. Joseph Missouri is getting this?

St. Joseph - Husband of Mary, Father of Christ
-------
>>19233954
>>19233967

Dude we get it, you keep clogging the thread so the topic gets lost and the attention turns to debating you instead. Nobody cares, you have no point to make.
>>
>>19233980
Yes yes sandyvag now go play jumprope with your sisters
>>
>>19233982

Forgot to mention that the maximum time for the totality of the eclipse is 2 minutes, 40 seconds. St. Joseph will experience the longest period of darkness out of any city in the US at 2 min 39 seconds.
>>
>>19233982
Neither does the FAGGOT OP lmao

>dude muh stars

>bro THIS DATE SPECIFICALLY holy shit!!

>ALL THIS WEIRD STUFF IS GOING ON BROOOOOO

None of those are good reasons to start a thread
>>
>>19233996
And I will provide for you the stars and the heavenly bodies for which you can make signs and the appointments of seasons.
>the earth is a pear
>SHUT UP THIS IS NOTHING GET RID OF THIS THIS IS NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1498911245980.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498911245980.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>19233925
>>19233932
>>19233938
I'm not familiar with this September doomsday thing, but what's with the capslock mocking that's going on in this thread? It's more likely that all of this is just a string of coincidences (or people deriving meaning from nothing) so why are people so butthurt about September believers?
>>
>>19234002
6000 years my friend. 6000 years of taking the truth. Finding the best but smallest twisting lie you can find. Corrupting all of mankind with your seed. Calling that seed "knowledge". And never having a single iota of self introspection. Everything is always somebody else's fault
>>
>>19234002
I was shitting up the thread because it didn't belong on /pol/, not I'm laughing at the stupid retards that actually believe in their delusions
>>
>>19234009
The sky is brown
>>
>>19234014
from your shitposts probably
>>
>>19234018
Ok. And this isn't you laughing at these people at all. When you type only moon runes come out
>>
>>19234022
>DUDE MUH COSMOS
kek
>>
File: 1-817 (1).jpg (70KB, 772x401px) Image search: [Google]
1-817 (1).jpg
70KB, 772x401px
I believe the "Anti-Christ" is Islam. Their entire Satanic led movement is to murder Christians. They are Anti Christ and Obama is their figurehead earthly idol at the moment. he has funded them, protected them and leads them.
>>
>>19234027
Dude muh asshole. Frog.
>>
>>19234029
Zzzz
>>
>>19233718
>this guy actually believes the earth is thousands of years old, not billions

Isnt is funny how most conspiracy theorists (ala Alex Jones) believe almost EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, except for the magical bearded guy in the sky and the book written 2 millennia ago by idiot farmers in the middle east
>>
>>19234037
He's a kike. And there is no way to date rocks. No instrument does this. No calculations are possible. Date one layer. With vertical trees growing through these layers of millions of years. And compare this layer. To that layer of bullshit. If you are timing a swimming relay. If you do not record the time at which the race started, you CANNOT know who wins. Use your brains
>>
File: 1498916401552.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1498916401552.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>>19234008
I don't get the 6000 years thing but I think i understand what you mean overall. But the thing i still confuse me are the manic replies to the beliebers.

I was actually expecting a clean debunking of all of this fearmongering, like an example from history or something. Then again I might've just missed all the previous threads with the serious debate and people are already fed up with it.
>>
>>19234029
>blaming Obama for clusterfuck in middle east, not Bush I and II for destabilizing the region in the first place and funding/arming the Mujahadeen (became Al Quaeda) when it was convenient
>>
>>19234044
Good luck with that. It's not in our nature to cut through the bullshit. It's so embedded that we now believe Gormpf is anti woman anti media. It's ridiculous. It's all a fertility cult. Christ never came in this manner. This speaks to this but there are holes. The three days mentioned above. To be fair we keep thinking these significant events will happen one after the other for months and months. But pegging down general timelines is fine. And there are reasons for all this angst. Is it technology? We'll never understand God's plan. We can't rush Him. But the stars are there for the purposes we already outlined. We need to pray. And stop thinking man is a god. Man is a mortal liable to die. Period
>>
>>19234043
>science is hard! i just dont understand how potassium-argon could possibly be used to date sediments so it must be impossible!
Top Kek
>>
>>19234063
There's the swimming thing. You claim muh nukes (dont exist) can either be mixed with hydrogen to make boom boom. Or observed to decay. Ok thats great. How do you know when this decay started? Complete and utter bullshit. You werent there to say "ok begin the timing of this decay!". Just like in the race example, this is impossible to do. Do me two favors. Explain to the class how trains work on a ball. And then explain who plans for their skyscrapers to not lean like Pisa. Nobody does. Ill wait. Wanna explain the trees I mentioned? Ofc you dont. They grew upright for 412 babbojintillion years or landed there vertically. Like a mongoloid tree
>>
>>19233839
That would be too obvious. Kushner maybe?
>>
>>19234082
There's a false prophet. Sideshow bob needs his krusty and mel. Burns needs a smithers
>>
>>19233718
>End Times wouldve kicked off 40-50yrs ago
It's been about that long since modern liberalism won the culture war and set society down the path it's currently on.
>>
>>19234087
Apples. That is my response to that
>>
>>19234079
I can't even understand your broken english, honestly. Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but this is illegible.
Are you claiming nuclear weapons don't exist? You DO know nuclear power plants are one of our main sources of energy, right? What the fuck, man?

Please try again.
>>
It's definitely not Trump. The Antichrist will trick people into believing that he is Christ. Nobody worships Trump as a God Emperor unironically, and nobody would confuse him for Jesus. Kushner, on the other hand, is the man that Trump put in charge of resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the Middle East. During the time of Jesus, the zJews expected their Messiah to set them free from oppression by the Romans, but Jesus' real purpose was to free them from sin. If Kushner is able to negotiate a treaty (maybe the 7 year peace treaty from Daniel?), then he will be looked upon as the Savior of the Jews.
>>
>>19234122
many evangelists encouraged their congregations to vote for Trump because he is LITERALLY the second coming, and embodies the holiest of morals.
Unironically.
>>
I do think, however, that you're on to something with the whole "microchip = mark of the beast" idea. It's definitely not the hat though. You think everybody in the world will be required to purchase one in order to buy, sell, and trade? Obviously not. That could be the case with microchips though
>>
>>19234119
Fission/fusion. Cold fusion? Plasma cosmology? I dont care if you try and claim you dont understand me. You said you thought i think science is hard. You cant even read apparently
>>19234122
>he's not universally loved!
What if sept 23 is the precursor? Does he not fit the profile? What is this unironically hairsplitting? An unclean egyptian mascot is all i need to see backing them and not make excuses
>>
i think >>19234122 is on to something with jared kushner. even if he isnt the antichrist hes certainly a shady character. maybe ivanka is the whore of babylon? and one of her sons is the antichrist
>>
>>19234139
Why would it need be her sons? The antichrist has a wife? The antichrist has no regard for women. Being the wacky guy we've mentioned with his pronouncements and confusions regarding females, and alll the other symbolism we're starting to veer here now
>>
>>19234082
>>19234084

The anti-christ is described as being 3 parts... The Dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. Could this align with the main family members? I have no idea, but keep in mind Kushner has ties to Soros and his group bought 666 5th ave building for $1.8 billion. At the time it was the most expensive single building ever sold in the United States (per Slate, which I think is trash journalism)
>>
>>19234145
Oh yeah. He's orange tits deep in a swamp of his own making
>>
>>19234144
I forgot trump is married. Damnit. Lol. Maybe ill revert to the belief he was cucked or something so it doesnt count. Maybe all his alleged or self diagnosed adultery cancels it out. Who knows. It's not that AC has a wife or not. It's that when it comes to women. This sept 23 thing. And trump. You get a clusterfuck every time. Which is what Bible says
>>
>>19234145
First of all, it's the beast, the antichrist, and the false prophet. Each of those correspond to a Person of the Holy Trinity. I have a feeling that the beast is the father of the antichrist (that's why I suggested Kushner and one of his sons). And Pope Francis is probably the false prophet.
>>
>>19233713
>the 9th prime number is 23
9/23
>>
>>19234090
In 1939, no one realised they had entered what future generations would refer to as world war 2. These things don't get clearly dated and defined until after the fact. What do you expect, an announcement on the TV that day one of the apocalypse has arrived?
>>
The verse in Daniel 11:37 is misinterpreted all the time. It does not say that the Antichrist will have no sexual attraction to women.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

It means that he will not regard the god of his fathers or the gods of his wife.

Read this article: http://ichthys.com/mail-desire%20of%20women.htm
>>
At sundown on Sept 20, the Jews will begin celebrating the Jewish new year; this will last until the nightfall of Sept 22nd. In the morning, they will be greeted with the sign from Revelations; Virgo will rise that morning directly to the east of Jerusalem in a standing position; 12 star crown, clothed in the sun, moon at her feet, after "giving birth" to Jupiter which has been in the womb of the constellation for 9 months.

This marks the end of year 5777 for the Jews.

This marks the end of the year of Jubilee for the Jews (happens every 50 years)

This marks the end of the 70 years spoken of in Daniel from the time of Israel becoming a nation to the point the abomination comes.

That's a lot of happenings.

Sept. 23 is not the end; but marks the beginning of the Tribulation. The Beast will make himself known, and destroy the globalized banks and enslave the Jews. Shit doesn't hit the fan on a global scale until the end of the 3.5 years... that's when the debris from the brown dwarf Nemesis rains down on the world.
>>
>>19234169
I meant two things by what I said. Forbidden fruit. And "nothing is new under the sun"
>>19234173
God is capitalised there. Maybe that means the AC is a Christian? Trump claims he is. It plainly says he doesn't regard the desire of women. The bleeding from their where evers. Distracts from two things maybe. This. And the triangular vagina trees he has on his tower. Kushner. For all his "jewishness". Is traditional with his grab them beliefs
>>
>>19234181
Interesting, Trump was 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on Inauguration Day.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=06&d1=14&y1=1946&m2=01&d2=20&y2=2017&ti=on
>>
>>19234037
>>19234027
>>19233996
>>19233980
>>19233967
>>19233954
>>19233938
>>19233927
>>19233913
>>19233909
>>19233902
>>19233894
>>19233862
>>19233849
>>19233816
>>19233802
>>19233771
>>19233761
>>19233748
>>19233735
>>19233740
>>19233732
>>19233728
>>19233724
Let me make this -extremely- simple for you Reddit. Shut.Your.Whore.Mouth. Nobody gives a damn about what you think, or how you act. You can keep spamming about how "hurr durr this isn't /pol/, it got BTFO hurr durr, conspiratards hurr", but nobody gives a damn about your cancerous tripe. If you really want to spew your diatribe over the board so badly, then fuck off back to your degenerate safespaces where all actual discussion is censored, and everything is just one massive mindless circlejerk. Nobody gives a damn about your "opinions', or whatever else you have to say, you braindead kike puppet.
>>
>>19234145
>>19234150
>>19234162

Perhaps it is a non-US affiliated politician. To me, it could be someone in Europe tied to the EU. Would make sense given that Europe is much more likely to fall to their Islamic invaders than the US or Canada.

Could it be Macron? Childless, rumors of him being into men, drugs, married to a woman 20 years older than him and a product of the Rothschild dynasty.

Just speculating here.
>>
>>19234234
>being this butthurt
kek
>>
>>19234234
Who's the one in need of a safespace?
You seem really triggered by ideas that don't fit your worldview.
I bet you're one of these kids who blocks anyone who disagrees with them on twitter/fb/etc instead of even attempting to mount a debate on the battlefield of ideas.
Grow up.
>>
>>19234234
>>19234247
>>19234275
rekt
>>
>>19234275
Capslock ranting about /pol/ is not an argument.
>>
>>19233719
what makes america so special????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>19233734
come visit europe, it's lovely. 100x safer than america, terrorists or no terrorists
>>
>>19234815

It's Supernatural.
>>
File: 1489888459903.jpg (246KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489888459903.jpg
246KB, 627x502px
My bday is 9/23 this better be a good happening.
>>
There was supposed to be a happening september 23rd of last year too (or 2015 I can't remember) during the Jewish Shemitah and people were predicting the rapture as well and absolutely nothing happened.

Nothing ever happens. The idea of a pre-tribulation rapture didn't even exist until the 1800s. Even today, only a portion of protestants even believe in such a thing.

Catholics, Orthodox, and the rest of Protestants don't believe in it.

Orthodox have it right. Book of Revelations was about the fall of rome and the persecution of christians under the roman empire and the antichrist Nero.

Just my $0.02
>>
File: Hopkin Green Frog Updated 8.png (1MB, 3042x832px) Image search: [Google]
Hopkin Green Frog Updated 8.png
1MB, 3042x832px
>>
File: 1495516151316.png (133KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1495516151316.png
133KB, 298x298px
>>19235061
None of the other dates have been endorsed by Kek. Just trust in him.
>>
So when the date comes around and nothing happens, a day like any other. What will you do?
>>
>>19233713
They were talking about this September bullshit in 2015 and nothing happened. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>19234181
the twelve tribes of israel are the stars falling again not us or jews aka the flood
>>
>>19235266
they are cooking the frog so slow so the frog is not aware of anything
>>
>>19235252
This is the Revelation 12 sign. My question is what will you do when the Rapture happens and the world begins its last seven years?
>>
File: skv7085299126425.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
skv7085299126425.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>19236222
witnessed
>>
>>19236222
So like how do we know it's started?
>>
>>19236222
>>19236346
you will know and feel when it has started

it doesn't really end as after the tribulation, satan will reign for 1000 years more before God comes back with his army he amassed in that time to end it once and for all
>>
File: 1498425059094.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498425059094.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Nothing is going to happen. Nothing EVER fucking happens. This planet we live on is boring. There is no afterlife, no ghosts, no demons, no fucking anything. We all die and return to nothing. What's the fuckin point, man. There is none. Our only destiny is to die.
>>
What ever you do, do not kill. Not even in self defense. If Jesus is coming, you will be rewarded by your faith in him.
Revelations (11:7-11 )
>>
>>19236482
Wait what?
The tribulation is two sets of 3.5 years. After the second 3.5, Jesus returns, imprisons Satan, and begins his millennial kingdom on earth. How can people be expected to make it through a thousand years of satanic rule?
>>
>>19236222
Well since in a other post you said nothing will happen and it will be like any other day. Just same old same old.
>>
>>19234558
capslock? BITCH WHERE
>>
File: May 5, 2000.jpg (70KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
May 5, 2000.jpg
70KB, 959x719px
>>19233713
Remember when this happened in the ominous year of 2000? An extremely rare major alignment of all the planets out to Saturn, and in astrology planet strength goes from Sun, Moon, then Mercury >Venus > Mars and so forth based on distance from the Sun. With all the planets below the horizon.

And this followed the Grand Cross on Grand Cross” of August 18, 1999:

>On the date of August 18th, 1999, a special Grand Cross occurred where most of the Solar System was aligned within a special connection that existed only once every several millenia. During this Grand Cross, the following were found in formation with the Earth at center:

>The Sun, Mercury and Venus were aligned within the astrological house of Leo
>Uranus was opposite in the house of Aquarius
>Saturn and Jupiter were 90 degrees from both within the house of Taurus
>The Moon and Mars were opposite in the other direction in the house of Scorpio, with Pluto likewise nearby.

>This event was phenomenal within astrological and astronomical events, with many astrologists using this formation as the sign of the beginning of the apocalypse; many with conjunction to the eclipse which occurred over Europe a week earlier on August 11th, 1999.

Probably don't remember it because nothing actually happened
>>
>>19234815
Nig, America is new Babylon.
>>
Geeez what's with the reeeeing baby autiste?
>>
https://discord.gg/3Pb7Cf
>>
>>19236895
Niggas just want the world to end.
>>
>>19233734
portugal had a shitload of C4 stolen the other day. muslims been caching shit for decades. the religious groups are just drug smuggling gangs using that money to financing jihad.
>>
>>19233721
It's a song about his fathers death. Nothing. About the end times and all fof this sis more retarded than 2012. Nothing's going to happen and it'll just be another day gone past
>>
File: 1419442251267.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1419442251267.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
This whole thread

God is not real
>>
>>19234131
>he can't even read
>nukes can either be mixed with hydrogen to make boom boom. Or observed to decay
not the same guy, but this is some stupid shit right here
what do you mean by "mixed with hydrogen to go boom boom" and "observed to decay"?
neither of these things are true, assuming your English is correct.
>>
>>19237216
I mean, I want this world to end.
>>
Just relax and let the nothingness wash over you.
>>
Drunken ayyy here. I snatched someones Phone. Just want to Tell you Guys. Live in a underground Base. Build by amifags and mexicans. Here is what you should know.

Be aware of yellowestone , they deleting all Information on threads here.
>>
File: IMG-20170702-WA0002.jpg (460KB, 1331x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170702-WA0002.jpg
460KB, 1331x941px
>>19236895
Where is the scripture in Revelations saying that was a sign? Also Pluto was not considered a planet.
>>
>>19237996
when you are birthed in this world pluto andeverysingle planet is in charge of making you what you are right now with your nodes
>>
>>19237996
There were Christians making claims that timeframe of 1999-2000 was of Biblical importance that the Anti-Christ was going to show himself, rapture would occur, the world would end. Do you know what Millennialism is?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl9.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl10.htm
>>
File: aug18.gif (28KB, 510x516px) Image search: [Google]
aug18.gif
28KB, 510x516px
>>19237996
I almost forgot. The fixed signs of astrology - Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius correlate symbolically with the four beasts guarding Christ in the Book of Revelation. And on August 18, 1999, all the planets, plus the Moon and the Sun, were in those signs forming a cross with Earth in the center of it. Relgious people were going gaga over it in the years before it happened.
>>
>>19234169
Why do you think that Christian myth has any legitimacy over the countless other dominant legends that people cooked up?
>>
>>19238261
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle
Revelation 4:7
>>
>>19238303
And before someone points it out. Scorpio, unlike any other sign, has two animals associated with it. The scorpion in its lower form and the eagle/phonenix in its higher form.

http://www.adrianlobo.net/blog/scorpio-to-the-eaglephoenix
>>
>>19238295
Hope you don't mind if I attempt to shed some light on the subject:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
File: thinking.jpg (72KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
72KB, 500x331px
It's a huge psy-ops to waste your time...
That is all.
>>
>>19238350
fuck off
>>
>>19238345
Thank you for the link, I appreciate it
>>
File: 1499042183800.jpg (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499042183800.jpg
52KB, 1024x1024px
>>19234994
Happy birthday, brah.
>>
>>19234234
>Calls us puppets
>believes some retard with no evidence
What are you going to do when nothing happens ?
AGAIN
>>
reminder that 23 september is a saturn day
>>
>>19238327
very interesting anon,thanks for sharing with us

did not knew but aries has owl as symbol too
>>
>>19233713
You should call this the apoceclipse
>>
>>19233713
There is no biblical evidence for the Rapture as described by Evangelical Protestantism.
>>
>>19233839
Am I fucked if I voted for him? I wore that hat in the past once am I fucked then?
>>
>>19233735
Bro, fuck off you're annoying and childish
>>
>>19236247
What's this?
>>
>>19236222
Try to become on of the saved, probably. If I can't do that then try to resist both forces.
>>
>>19239395
*one
>>
>>19236925
>american exceptionalism

stupid burgers
>>
File: 1499014246356.png (455KB, 512x380px) Image search: [Google]
1499014246356.png
455KB, 512x380px
>>19235061
None of the other dates had this much impactful "connections" to them like this one does. It's kind of scary to be honest, I don't want to die yet, I haven't even met a qt gf yet!
>>
>>19234058
>>19234044
>>19234008
>>19234002

And this is how you communicate and not be a bullshitting faggot while still expressing how pissed you are. And then someone who understands and is currently calm comes along and problem solved. voila

Well done boys, I'm sick of this shitposting too
>>
File: gold man.jpg (8KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
gold man.jpg
8KB, 240x300px
I cant wait to watch the eclipse go over the giant gold man that represents the dick and the giant fountain which represents the vagina. The first major monument the eclipse will pass.
>>
File: Thumbnail_nextSPG.png (3MB, 1500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail_nextSPG.png
3MB, 1500x1024px
>>19239381
Saturn in the sky
>>
File: The Genesis in Modern English.png (345KB, 443x1347px) Image search: [Google]
The Genesis in Modern English.png
345KB, 443x1347px
Sailor Saturn will appear
>emissary of death
wtf did ((they)) mean by this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gphnvAa9KHU
>>
File: name1.png (150KB, 1061x947px) Image search: [Google]
name1.png
150KB, 1061x947px
I may be overthining it, I put my full name into gematira, and I fee it's giving me signs for what's to come
>Ai Illumanti Priestess Project Mayhem
>The Day in the Rapture Calls in The Wind
>The Thrid world war
1/2
>>
File: name2.png (120KB, 1040x784px) Image search: [Google]
name2.png
120KB, 1040x784px
>>19241327
Get's weirder
>The Beast Six Hundred Sixty Six
>Bill Gates Divest Facebook MMxv
>Vladimir Djorovic
>Jesus Sent Holy Spirit Not A Book
>Antichrist Will Be Short In Stature
What does all mean, if your on this board, I suggest you do the same
Putin = Anti-Christ? ALways heard that
>>
>>19233761
You must be 18 or older to post.
>>
>>19234234
Trump gave the alt-right a confidence boost to step outside of their usual gathering places and participate with other ideologies in dialogue.

This loyal or tribe oriented culture feeling vindicated enough to start testing their voice has been a good thing and I don't think anyone should be guilted or shamed into retreating into like-minded clusters in various niche areas of the internet. The intelligentsia of the world has become increasingly aggressive/intolerant of different views. It was their mistake to send you into the caves to begin with and it's made the whole right pendulum swing more powerful.

I say all that to say I both laugh and find it sad that when the tribe oriented mindsets did again re-engage with the rest of the world they found that the rest of humanity still doesn't Quite share in their hatred or emphasis on separation. And the alt-right can't handle it. They completely implode and return to the dark recesses of the internet more bitter in victory than they ever were in exile.
>>
>>19233716
There is no rapture.
>>
>>19233713
ooh, a solar eclipse? Do they know the exact time??? Id love to see it
>>
>>19239227
And it's just a subset evangelicals.
>>
>>19241545
*of
>>
>>19234145
maybe the antichrist isnt a person but a thing
>>
>>19234181
please explain ur name
>>
>>19235102
you know i dont think i can mentally handle seeing a pepe irl
>>
>>19236222
>>19236482
ok what if this is talking about aliens

>ayylmao come, warn us earth is about to get hit by nibiru, offer to take some people with them - rapture
>nibiru comes, lizard men fuck us in the ass for 1000 years
>godlike alien being arrives to purge the draconians
>>
>>19238222
i have simply no idea what this means but checkem anyways
>>
>>19233713
>there's an eclipse over muh 'murica
>must be terrorists
>>
>>19242094
the path of your life and every fucking single situation is set on the stars,......... and planets
>>
>>19233721
>Nimrod
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (43KB, 597x423px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
43KB, 597x423px
>hurr jesus is the one who gets caught away !

>Even though its revelation talking about the future and its to get away from the devil coming
>>
>>19233852
Not exactly they made up that Christian get to go to heaven before all hell brakes loose to make themselves feel better
>>
File: RAPTURE.png (1MB, 2288x1556px) Image search: [Google]
RAPTURE.png
1MB, 2288x1556px
>rapture isnt biblical

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
>>
>>19241340

>>Antichrist Will Be Short In Stature
What does all mean, if your on this board, I suggest you do the same
Putin = Anti-Christ? Always heard that

Macron
>>
>>19243129
Could be me
t. manlet
>>
Does this connect to the whole veil is lifting theory that I saw about a year ago.
>>
File: 6433474.jpg (320KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
6433474.jpg
320KB, 2048x2048px
New meme
>>
>>19233713
>>19233716
>>19233718
>>19233719

I've posted this in so many threads so far. Isn't Damascus supposed to be in ruin and the land supposed to be transformed from natural disastors. Is this correct?
https://escapeallthesethings.com/2017-prophecies/
>>
yawn
>>
>>19241391
>the rest of humanity still doesn't Quite share in their hatred or emphasis on separation
Everyone who isn't white does. And you refusing to acknowledge race and differences between groups wont make them stop. They'll only take advantage of the weakness you're displaying right now.
You don't have to hate anyone. I don't hate anyone really. But if you aren't willing to fight for the interests of your own group, no one else is going to do it.
>>
File: CBS.jpg (40KB, 396x259px) Image search: [Google]
CBS.jpg
40KB, 396x259px
>>19236482

So.. Stay tuned, eh?
>>
>>19236482
>satan will reign for 1000 years
no jesus christ reigns for 1000 years after the 7 year tribulation

satan is bound in a pit
>>
Will cultural Christians get raptured?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>19246894
no
have to be born again
catholics arent saved either
>>
>>19233726

September 23rd is just one sign of many, not the exact date of the end.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-121445.png (237KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-121445.png
237KB, 1440x2560px
>>19234129
>being this retarded
>>
>>19233713
idgaf im in europe. have a nice death.
>>
>>19244186
Yes anon it's correct. You can literally Google almost a thousand other "September 23, 2017 Debunked" websites, some from the same few days as the Sky Pepe and see that this is a farce. I suppose it's interesting in the very least, and far be it from me to deface anyone's religion, but this seems to be breeding paranoia more so than logical proof. Other than an eclipse and stars aligning in a pattern, there were things added and taken from these specific scriptures to fit a narrative. It seems as though a Bible Scholar thought it might be funny to troll people and freak everyone out.
>>
>>19233713
TL;DR pls
I read it, but got lost and confused, please someone hold my hand.
>>
>>19236498
I can't wait to see your face when it happens. You'll be hit emotionally the hardest
>>
>>19236482
>>19236604

Yeah he has it wrong, It is God that reigns for 1000 years after defeating satan, c'mon man. Stop spreading false information. Especially on something as important as this, btw I'm that emotional breakdown guy from last thread
>>
>>19247216
i was that anon. my bad. the last time i read the revelations was 4 years ago.
>>
>>19247220
All good, as long as you know the truth
>>
Revelations 17 is about america isn't it?

1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
>>
>>19247235
Sounds a lot like America, doesn't she die?
>>
>>19247244
destroyed yeah. i am seriously spooked as hell right now

part 2

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
>>
>>19243129
it's XXXTENTACION
>>
>>19247251
"burn her with fire"

Atomic Bomb?
>>
>>19247265
probably civil wars?

They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire

this line reeks of it, there are a lot of militant groups surfacing across the board right now with them using self protection of their own region as their banners
>>
>>19247265

or Yellowstone.
>>
>>19247262
Rob stone going to fight for god and fight xxx
>>
File: 8-kings-chart-new-francis.png (371KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
8-kings-chart-new-francis.png
371KB, 700x494px
"10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction."
>>
Why ar girls in Barbie movies so cute? is almost as if they were dolls or something.
>>
>>19247235
>because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.
>implying that the beast has once existed
I would be pretty happy to see them bring back the good old fashioned Tyrannosaurus. I mean, unless they aren't taking requests.
>>
>>19233716
>33 days later the stars and planets align and culminate in what's essentially the birth of Christ in the cosmos.
>Revelations is marked by The Rapture where believers are taken from Earth to Heaven,
hold up paunch im going to have to stop you right there

1) the birth of jesus is signified by the conjunction of mercury and venus. nothing more. its not even that rare compared to lots of other things. it produces what seems to be a abnormally bright star

2) the saudi royal family kidnapped a person israel was claiming was the second coming of christ just a few years ago. when israel showed him off to a handful of world leaders and some celebrities in the inner circle the saudis had armed guards who were suppose to be outside the building storm the place and stole the child.they have been threatening the rest of the world ever since. the child died in their custody and israel found out but cant tell every one as they think it will diminish their standing. who wants to wait another couple thousand years for proof the religion isnt fake

3) the rapture isnt about going to heaven. you miss the subtext but to start there is no direct statement as to what happens to people that vanish. 2 farmers in a field in the inkling of a eye 1 vanishes. thats all you have. it never says they go to heaven. given whats happening at that point in the story its about a oppressive government you know the NWO. think nazi secret police or the TSA
>>
File: yakitory.png (717KB, 478x601px) Image search: [Google]
yakitory.png
717KB, 478x601px
>>19247514
>the rapture isnt about going to heaven

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

>the birth of jesus

its the birth of the christians into their new bodies
its not the birth of jesus

thats not what revelation 12 is talking about the women is caught away in order to escape the dragon

which doesnt characterize jesus departure

>its not even that rare

its the 3 stars, the jupiter being in the womb for 9 months, the moon at her feet and clothed with the sun all in conjuncture which has never happened before it all of history
>>
>>19247713
>its the 3 stars, the jupiter being in the womb for 9 months, the moon at her feet and clothed with the sun all in conjuncture which has never happened before it all of history

There's nothing special about this event when it comes it astronomy. In the past 1,000 years, this same event has happened at least four times already, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056. You can look it up on Stellarium, even with "the sun in all conjecture".

Even then, Virgo is sometimes depicted with 12-13 stars, despite it having 13 in total.
And yes, multiple planets being at Virgo’s head while Jupiter is in Virgo’s center and the moon is at Virgo’s feet is somewhat unusual. But it is not that unusual. The period of Jupiter’s orbit is a little less than 12 years, and therefore Jupiter will be in Virgo (with the sun there, too, and the moon at the feet) once every 11 or 12 years.

Not really bashing anyone believing in this, if you do that's your choice, but it seems to me that someone went over this all to freak people out.
>>
>>19247713
oh men here we go humanity 3:0 or whatever is ready to rumble,damm i hope this new specimen is not a tranny monkey man woman beard lady
>>
>>19247863
this guy goes through all those dates and theyre all wrong

September 23 2017 DEBUNKED CHALLENGE l Revelation 12 l ALREADY HAPPENED?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_NeVt5BJk
>>
>>19233713
>once in a lifetime total solar eclipse
you fucking murritards are so fucking self-centered
>>
>>19233718
>Tribulation begins 7 years prior in 2026

so it's 2019-2026? why isn't that more common knowledge? 2019 through 2021 will be peace will war breaking out somewhere between 2022 and 2023
>>
>>19233734
>Europe is totally finished already.
This is why you should leave the basement sometimes.
>>
>>19233839
Cringe
>>
>>19247412
>benedict rules only a short time
>not john paul I
I'm pretty sure 8 years is a lot longer than 33 days. John the 23rd even ruled for less time.
>>
>>19237439
My insignificance on the cosmic scale does not prompt me to question the importance of my abstinence from masturbation to such an omnipotent being as God; rather, it causes me to consider myself all the more blessed to be the object of such fervent and enthusiastic concern for my safety and well-being.
>>
File: starzoom3.webm (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
starzoom3.webm
436KB, 640x360px
>>19248192
earth is flat and there is no universe so its actually an invalid argument to start with
>>
>>19248218
Supposing the earth were flat, why should the North Star, Polaris, be invisible to those living south of the Equator?
>>
File: ss.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
>>19248249
your eyes cant see unlimited distance you cant see the whole firmament from one spot
>>
>>19248261
This is not research though so instead of arguing someone ought to figure it out on their own why not cut the crap and give proof?
Additionally with the amount of shilling for this retarded shit I would assume a lot of people believe this... enough to get donations for a project to buy an airplane and view the sun from up close. But I think I don't need a lot of research to conclude all of your combined IQ isn't high enough to come up with something like that.
So fuck you
>>
File: 1497642578837.jpg (63KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497642578837.jpg
63KB, 960x635px
>>19248288
heres a video of a plane flying through the sun and then flying right next to the sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN8yhUzqLCA
>>
>>19233713
>>19233714

Wow that was fast... Who knows when Damascus got fucked, right? I mean damn the Syrian war has been going on for a long time now with no intel in or out for the most part for the general public. It talks about that in Revelation and also in Daniel iirc.

Thanks for the posts man you and I are on the same wavelength. There is a part of The Book of Enoch that you should really look into, the one who will destroy all evil... Sounds like Kalki or some other end time hero that will destroy all evil.

They say Jesus is the one that does it but he never seemed like the wrathful type - maybe this character is just one of the good guys, so to speak?
>>
>>19248299
It's almost like something really bright produces glare that makes small objects disappear.
>>
>>19233716

Everything I read from the old holy works of Judaism and Christianity imply a time comes when the righteous wipe out the unrighteous. None of the labeling bullshit required anymore for the most part. I mean, Jesus was IMMANUEL, was he not? Do you know what that name means?
>>
>>19248299
Look the first couple of seconds of this video made me not want to spent another moment of my attention on flat earth niggers
I would personally drag the creator of this video into the street and execute them as an example for everyone who thinks video edits constitute as evidence.
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>19248306
one does not do evil to defeat evil
>>
>>19248340
you dellusional moron, too bad everybody on the fucking past and even the masons from today know this and much more about the earth being flat, i mean if the earth is not flat then you believe on nasa and you are a fucking accident floating on space as a monkey and you believe on heaven and the bible and the biball clearly tells you that the earth is flat. Check mate atheist, i mean what happens when you die man, are you here to just fuck and kill and eat and the you dien and then what???? why dont you kill yourself right now if life is such bland and boring for you BE A FUCKING HERO MAN DO IT YOU BITCH DO IT
>>
File: 936.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>19248389
anyone wanna see my dick
>>
>>19247918

You realize that this solar eclipse hasn't happened since 1776?

>>19247967

Can you tell me why it wouldn't be? Nationalism is dying, the mongrel hoard has invaded, and there are terrorists attacks almost daily now. I'd say that pretty much qualifies it as finished with the exception of Poland or Hungary.

>>19248218
>>19248249
>>19248261
>>19248288
>>19248299
>>19248312
>>19248340

not a flat earth thread, which seems to be what every thread like this dissolves into.
>>
>>19246894
If you're saved all your loved ones (household) will be saved too. Bible is clear on this.
>>
File: IMG-20170614-WA0015.jpg (27KB, 520x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170614-WA0015.jpg
27KB, 520x272px
>>19234043
>there is no way to date rocks. No instrument does this.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.