[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredibly Strange Coincidences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: potato coincidence.png (309KB, 779x871px) Image search: [Google]
potato coincidence.png
309KB, 779x871px
First time posting on this board so be gentle,
Has anyone else had incredibly strange coincidences, either on the internet or irl?
Example a few seconds ago I watched a Youtube video, while reading through the comments I saw a comment with a potato icon, I didn't think much about it until litterally milliseconds later I open a new tab and go on a meme site called Memecentre, (its shit now but used to be good.)
imagine my fucking surprise when the most recent post I see has the EXACT same picture of that potato.

I'm not making this up you can go look at the websites themselves.
The video was demoranch: "how deep will it go"
and the website is memecenter.com
uploaded 40 minutes ago from posting this.
by this dude: monty_amv (just search the name)
This isn't the first time this has happened and it has gotten far more frequent.
Is there anything that can explain this?
(I'll post more coincidences in comments)
>>
STOP BEING RETARDED
>>
What a waste of time. Try going outside and maybe you'll experience some more worthwhile events.
>>
>>19205640
>>19205635
Says the guy on /x/
Like I said this sort of thing has happened more than once.
>>
>>19205644
Maybe give an example not as retarded, friend?
>>
File: pol coincidence.jpg (81KB, 929x598px) Image search: [Google]
pol coincidence.jpg
81KB, 929x598px
>>19205630
Another coincidence, my post was just a few seconds before the next one and are practically identical.
>>
>>19205652
This one might have not been a coincidence more of a clairvoyance sort of thing.
>>
>>19205656
It's called hivemind. Your shit rape joke clearly isn't as original as you thought. Seriously, if this stuff blows your mind try turning off the PC and going outside.
>>
>>19205650
How can a coindence be retarded, the two have nothing in common,
You can't have a wrong coincidence. I mean what are the chances of the same image being used on two different websites at the exact same time?
>>
>>19205656
>Implying that's not what like 40% of comments in that thread would be about.
>>
>>19205657
>>19205658
You guys might be autistic. I mean you are autistic, but you might also have autism.
>>
>>19205665
Just delete your thread. If you want gentle you should probably try reddit.
>>
>>19205669
I don't think you know who's replying retard. I only posted twice.
>>
>>19205670
That was my first post ITT. I think YOU are the retard.
>>
>>19205685
Oh I'm sorry for your disability. I didn't know you were THIS autistic.
>>
Back to >>>/b/ with this shit
>>
Something that happens a lot in my life is this :

I think for no reason about a old thing (A song, a video game, anything...) and something related happens a few days after. Like the unpopular song I was thinking of aired a few days after that on the radio. My friends decides to play the old game I was thinking of all of sudden. etc

It's almost uncanny.
>>
>>19205704
this. I'll think of a band I haven't heard of for a few years and think they must of broke up or something then next week I'll hear ads for their new album
>>
>>19205743
>>19205704
It's called foresight you fucking retarded monkey's. Niggers know how to be more meta than you fucking autismos.
>>
>>19205630
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
Synchronicity (German: Synchronizität) is a concept, first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.[1] During his career, Jung furnished several slightly different definitions of it.[2] Jung variously defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence", and "acausal parallelism." [...] Jung used the concept to try to justify the paranormal.
>>
my mum sat me down and told me about what she wanted at her funeral, I thought nothing of it because she was only fifty and had no health conditions. She died two weeks later of a random brain hemorrhage, the day after her best friend got the all clear from breast cancer we thought was gonna take her
>>
Here's a coincidence. This bus driver from Brazil who has his finger amputated looks almost exactly like me. I don't have an ounce of Latino/south American blood in me, I'm pure European according to 23andme.
Boys from Brazil / Les Enfants Terribles confirmed?!?!
>>
>>19205644
And this is why you don't stay in this containment board. You merely visit it once or twice a year to see spoopy stories and laugh at the retards who think ghosts and vampires and telepathy are real. Though from your inability to realize how search engine optimization works for pictures I think you might belong here.
>>
>>19205656
>Not expecting 90% of all comments to be making fun of him for being part black.
>>
>>19205696
nope, this containment board is for retards that think coincidences are because of aliens and magic, /b/ is for the trap, dubs and YLYL cancer.
>>
>>19205630
this is some shit skunkpaste would say. are you skunkpaste?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.