[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Sigils Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1497231439239.png (12KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
1497231439239.png
12KB, 422x408px
Sigils are a simple but effective form of magick, safe to use since it doesn't call on any outside entities (no deals).

Its an artful and creative way to get into performing magick for changing your life and controlling the types of opportunities that come your way, and on your time.

Frequent uses for Sigils and ceremonial magick are added creativity to get projects done, added luck with finding jobs or love interests, drumming up finding good deals or making connections with other people, and making something More Possible which was only remotely so.

In the previous thread a variety of additional information and techniques were presented so it is linked below.

In the starter posts for this thread some essentials and FAQ will be presented for how to make a sigil and use it.

Previous Thread
>>19130518
>>19130518
>>19130518
>>
>>19162599

Making A Sigil:

>But anon how do I into sigils
Write your intention. For example
>"I will have a job within two weeks."
Take that sentence and remove all vowels - you now have
>WLL HV JB WTHN TW WKS

Remove all repeating letters, leaving you with
>WL HV JB TN KS

Make a magic symbol out of those letters.
Pic related, how I would make a symbol like this.

Now choose a method to charge the sigil. I usually meditate, and when I have a pure, crisp and clear mind I trace the symbol inside my head with closed eyes until it is all I can see with my minds eyes. Then I burn the piece of paper the symbol was drawn on.

It's important that when you charge the sigil, you are in a state of no-thought. Single focus upon your sigil.

> Suggestions for how to actually Charge a sigil with energy are spurrious but essentially this is a measure of Willpower and skill at handling chi/spiritual force.

> The more proficient you are, and strong your Will is, the easier it will be to suffuse your symbol with more energy.

> Since these methods are essentially non-physical there are no exact ways or procedures for doing it.

> The simplest way is just to hold it in your hand and mentally visualize blue or white energy (or light, or electricity) flowing into the symbol.

This is imprinting your will upon the subconscious. You are not working with external entities, so this is really safe form of magic. Just be aware if you make a intention like "I will get 100 000 dollars", you might end up in a car crash and the money will come through insurance payments or something. Be specific in your intent.

Give it time.
> I can vouch that it often takes as long as 3 Weeks, maybe up to 6 Weeks to bear results.
> For a complicated subject it may require an additional casting, but inbetween you would most likely receive Synchronicities - suspicious coincidences, that lend the message that your goal is achieving progress.
>>
>>19162599
>>19162619

Addendum:

Another way to make a sigil is focusing only on the first letters or the significant letters of the phraise you are imprinting. Sometimes less is more, as long as its still enough.

For example for penis extension (a complicated task since it must cause physical changes, activating Biokinesis, a process certainly taking weeks)... I might decide on a catch phraise such as:

"That long dick Seven"
(penis goes to seven inches long)

I may condense this straight down to the letters:
>"T L Dk (along with the number 7)"

I would probably put the 7 at the bottom of the L pointing to the left (wherever the L ends up being).
>>
>>19162619
>>19162628

FAQ:
>"Do I need to burn it as soon as its done charging, what should I do with the ashes"
Yes. You should probably flush the ashes down the toilet.

>"Do I need to do the sigil in english"
No, all that matters is that you can understand it.

>"I made a sigil and nothing happened..."
Give it 3-6 weeks, and if it was anything beyond a mundane task give it another casting. This world sucks and magic is weak here so you've really got to give it a chance.

>"Can I use this to make a woman I know love me?"
No, when it comes to magick like this you cant use it to dominate someone else. Its best used in the matchmaker role of arranging an opportunity. It does not provide a guarantee, it only opens the door for you (which is saying a hell of alot, that you can use a silly little ritual to conjure up golden opportunities).

>"If I do it over and over again will it work better"
No that'll just complicate it or screw up the situation for awhile. Give it time, or at the very least, make different sigils that approach the situation from other angles.

Wait at least 3 weeks before you do the same one, and id suggest waiting at least 1 week between sigils if its the same subject being confronted from a different context.

>"Is it a good idea to put it on my body or keep it long term"
No. If you get a tattoo thats just going to be personalized symbol art nothing more. Follow the instructions presented so far - Sigils are a very temporary thing, you destroy them to "let them go" and release their energy into the cosmos.

>"Is this going to cost me in some way, as in equivalent exchange?"
NO. Unless you have an innate belief that it will. But thats an issue that you may need to work on releasing or could be indicative of a bigger problem (a curse, or phony spirit guides) that you're already suffering from and don't know it.
Karma is real, but its not necessary, it can be Delet.

And here's a good FAQ piece:
>>19158679
>>
>>19146802
Practice. It comes with experience, which comes with practice. It helps to start reading some material on the matter - try Robert Bruce, a cheap Kindle book on the topic, or even searching for online resources. /x/ shouldn't be your only source for information on meditation.

Initially, because I have an extremely noisy mind, I started with practice and slowly came to realized a lot of the "mental noise/chaos" was extraneous. If that's the case, meditation will require more than simply emptying your mind: you'll need to actively protect yourself from obstructive thoughts/forms as well. When meditating, also perceive yourself as cloaked in a protective shroud of whatever suits you (light, shadow, fire, ice, etc).

>>19162883
>>19146802
Oh, and don't try to force your mind "clear" of thoughts - try, instead, to simply OBSERVE your thoughts. POLR: Path of Least Resistance. Your thoughts are like a stream; before you can attempt to control them, simply flow with their current to discover where they take you. It may help to meditate on that image, actually. Perceive yourself as simply floating supine downriver as you observe your thoughts freely.
>>
File: the kybalion.jpg (18KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
the kybalion.jpg
18KB, 231x346px
>>19162925
Couple other books that go with these subjects in general are:

The Kybalion (three initiates)
and The Science Of Getting Rich (wallace wattles)

both of them are public domain, and especially the Kybal will help with understanding just how easy it is to start changing stuff in your external reality, shows that what we've got going on is usually a product of where we set our relative "settings" for each category of our lives - its not a perfect science but it does tend to indicate the likely results.

Because if you have enough flow of energy going into a certain sector of your life, eventually itll dam-bust and it will pay off, or that energy will naturally start going somewhere else.

If you want to change some area of your life Sigils can definitely help kick-start that as opposed to going the traditional (LOA, or science of getting rich) cold turkey approach of just grinding your thoughts in that direction constantly.

> Path of least resistance

Thats another thing with Sigils or any magick/law of attraction stuff - if you arent specific enough then itll just likely grab the easiest most sufficient answer to fulfill the request.

There is a trick to being both Simple with your request as well as Accurate with it.

You fill in the gaps with your Intention, strictly focused, so that it covers what the phraising doesn't.

> Runes

Another good way to empower a sigil is to use celtic Runes since these are symbolic and have meanings all to themselves.

Most of my candle magick rituals involved me etching 3 or 5 runes down the side of the candle (usually 5 times around the circumference of it).

Those formed the basis of what I wanted the spell to "do", while the rest was me CHARGING the candle/spell by
> Staring at the candle flame while it was lit casually thinking of all the things associated with what I wanted to get done
> and prior to that I imagined a forcefield bubble around the candle so that it contained and built up all that energy to be releasd
>>
>>19162992
Thanks for adding those book recommendations. The Kybalion and other Three Initiates/WWA books are among the most instructive works neophytes can find. They're cheap, too.

I wouldn't advocate relying whole hog on POLR for active practice, least of all sigilwork. I recommend it to neophytes for introductory meditative practice, and to initiate them into a mindset appropriate for detecting synchronicities. For manifesting desires, however, not so much. It IS critical not to overload the sigil itself with anything too specific (to wit, the "Phraise" or incantation itself from which it derives form) - accuracy is generally left to the image and desire with which the sigil is impregnated.
>>
>>19162599
>>19162619
>>19162628
>>19162662
>>19162925

Also never SHOW your Sigil to anybody else, dont post it here asking for advice.

Dont talk about it and what it does either. Unless its real old history and somehow you recall what it looked like.

Fact is Magick has to stay a secret/hidden in order to do its job, otherwise it leaks a bunch of energy and dies.

So dont post a sigil asking for advice about it either, because now you'll have to make a new one

(though it could be salvageable, if you re-drew it in a slightly different way, or upside down, or backwards, and didnt tell us - that becomes a "hidden in plain sight" sorta deal)

>>19162992
>>19163034

For anyone who is wondering I will also say the Kybalion has -Nothing- to do with Kabbalah or the law of one ra materials shit.

At least I don't see any correlation between them. Kybalion shit works.

I would have alot of things to say against those other two, but suffice to say they've alway seemed fishy and speculative, and it doesn't seem you can do much with them.

Kybalion stuff is literally like "If I mentally change this slider, I can start having stuff roll in my life, even if ive got nothing"
>>
If I want to get to know a girl more (nothing like getting her to love me, just the possibility of meeting her) in which way you guys think I should phrase it?
>>
>>19163122

Craft a sigil for Romance matching the girl you want to get close to. But all the while keep your mind open to "hey it'd be great to be with any girl like her too". While accepting that you may in fact get together with someone else.

This is what I call the "Ancient Aliens" approach, you know what your actual intention is, and you're hoping it will do that, but at the same time formally you're leaving the door open for technicalities (which who knows, might turn out to be better).

Secondarily you could just do a different one for Max Social Skills and Girl Getting Powers. Because why not simply become chad. There are parts of your psychie (even in jung terms of the mass consciousness) that can pretty much download this into your brain.

(there is a book for you to torrent on this called "The Tao Of Badass" - the only thing it wont cover for getting girls the real way is dredging up conversation topics)

Another good one might be for Romance to just "Make It Happen". Like focusing on getting sex and alot of it from the same person (indicating a steady relationship or fwb, not just a hookup). It may be with this person, it may be with someone else you dont know.

> while afflicting a spell on someone else usually doesnt work, lets say on the off chance She Is Open to it - and her spirit wants to have you in her life
> but the stupid mating dance we do as humans is getting in the way
> something like a sigil/magick can just railroad that process either due to a string of coincidences, or honestly just being inspired with the right things to say/approach out of the blue.

Remember, assume it will take awhile.
>>
>>19163158
Thing is, I don't know if I would want to a romance with her because the thing is that I don't know how she really is, so in this case another girl wouldn't really make it. I want to meet her even if it turns out we are extremely different or we just stay friends, because I've got very little initiative in getting to know new people.

Sorry for not having specified that before.
>>
File: received_1914213658859996.png (821KB, 2048x1785px) Image search: [Google]
received_1914213658859996.png
821KB, 2048x1785px
Ayo can anyone who is good with computers make this look all professional?
>>
File: alpha pepe.png (51KB, 484x292px) Image search: [Google]
alpha pepe.png
51KB, 484x292px
>>19163192
Then the part I mentioned about People/Girl skills is what you want to focus on.
>>
>>19163314
Hilarious - Is that a curse or hex of some kind, or is it witchy garbage?
>>
>>19163484
bless you anon
>>
>>19163314
>will move to new ??? with my friends
You must be at least 18 to post here, kiddo.
>>
can you change appearance with sigils? Subtle things like hair growth, jawline, eye color, skin tone, height, etc
>>
>>19163772
refer to previous thread, linked at top
>>
>>19163765
*house

I'm 21 my dude. Still waiting to move in with some coworkers so I can actually have money after rent
>>
>>19164247
Ebin. However, remember to remove the repeating consonants. You should make sigil out of whichever remain.
>>
>>19164247
And dont show us either

It was a good design but the other anon suggested a change, id use that as an excuse to make a 2nd one and keep it private
>>
I need help, please don't judge but I'm basically in love with my friends wife. I own some of her personal belongings. Would putting a sigil on them then burning it increase the power or something? Im so desperate.
>>
>>19165578
>be you
>be in love with friends wife
>stumbles upon a method that more or less warps reality to my will
>OhThePossibilites.jpg
>I could make it so the my attraction to her is mitigated
>i could make it so that i could attract a girl similar to her
>Hell, i could make it so that i could attract a girl that's BETTER than her
>meh, i'm just going shit all over my friends life
by more-or-less brainwashing his wife

what the hell is wrong with you, dude, seriously
>>
>>19165578
>personal belongings
did you steal her underwear?

I was just thinking about your situation, and all the possible variables on how to do minor things to bend reality and earn her love. And then I realized, why waste time changing so much stuff, when I could just make a sigil to make me happy regardless of my actual situation.... it may be a borderline dumbification spell or bluepill.... but ultimately doing all this stuff to feel better temporarily is seeminngly pointless, when all I need is some magical zap that will make me dumb and happy even if I'm alone, if I'm poor, if no one likes me and I have a shit home/car/clothes/computer/etc.

God damn, why destroy the foundations of this world when all I need is to conquer myself... a single sigil to make me forget I'm unhappy or ignore all my unnecessary urges that only breed frustration.
>>
>>19166118
Yes, I have about 7 pairs of her underwear.
>>
all your sigils are fuck
>>
>>19166200
can you take pictures of them? I would greatly appreciate it
>>
After burning a sigil, what should I do? Just forget about it? Or can I think about it to reinforce it more? I feel like my intent was clear, but might not have charged it enough before burning it.
>>
>>19166211
hi senpai
>>
>>19166491
forget as well as you can.

>>19166211
then post some of his why dont you
>>
Been reading up on these and I have a few questions before I try anything.

For meeting women can I be specific in what type of woman I want in the sigil or would that be too demanding?

Can I include names peoples names in my sigils?
>>
Holy hell...whether it be evocation, invocation, sigils, spells, or divination, there is never a shortage of people who can see no further than the tip of their own dick/their temporary petty urges. Christ on a mo-ped.
>>
File: sigil wip.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sigil wip.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>>19166655
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.