[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grandfather's necklace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (87KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
87KB, 899x1600px
So, It´s been a while.
I have been away from the site for a while because my grandfather was hospitalised.
Also, I saw a girl waving at me in the supermarket, however I cannot tell if I knew the girl for I thought she was quite odd. Dressed in all white, on bare feet. Just waving towards me and walking slowly towards me. I watched my back like if she was waving at someone else and just continued walking. Not sure if that has anything to do with my last story but it did kind of freak me out.

Any advise is very welcome.
>>
>>19146537
Also, to avoid any confusion, He is doing fine now.
>>
>>19146537
Archives of the first part? The least you could do, fucktard.
A hobo waved at you, or not. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>19146547
Quite new to 4chan :)
Here you go >>19083467
>>
>>19146547
>Going on /x/ to make fun of paranomal posts

Lmao
>>
>>19146574
No, I'm not here to make fun of paranormal shit. I've had my fair share of those. All I was saying is that it was probably a hobo or a druggie since she didn't do anything that a vanilla human can't do.
>>
>>19146571
>>19146574
Intradesting. I just realized (you) were samefagging.
>>
>>19146598
that's true, yet it did give me the creeps. thought it was worth mentioning. However, Lately i've been hearing knocks whenever i'm in the attic again. Mostly 3 taps against the wall. And i'm not the only one hearing it. Maybe you do have knowledge about that, yes?
>>
>>19146608
>Mostly 3 taps against the wall.
I found that mice tend to make those kind of noises. Three taps in quick succession. Pause. Three taps.
>>
>>19146614
That might be something yea, Yet they were kind of loud and hard to be mice. Will try mice traps anyway, thanks.
>>
>>19146640
You'd be surprised. But it could be a bigger rodent such as a marten, weasel, raccoon, whatever do you have in your area. They can scale the walls and get under the beams with no effort.
See around your attic for scratch and bite marks, primarily on wooden surfaces, but they can chew on concrete as well.
You know how rodent shit looks like?
>>
>>19146660
Sadly enough I do know how their feces look like yes. Will try and get the bugger. Thanks.
>>
>>19146537
Still being troubled? Did you half bury it like I said?
>>
>>19146677
I didn't dare to burry it yet for what my grandfather told me about not to discard it for so long..
However I might try it tomorrow since it's not really discarting the necklace.
>>
>>19146672
One more question, kinda important. Where are you from, anon? And don't listen to >>19146677 even though he got dub dubs. Burying it will only piss it off.
>>
>>19146690
That is what I feared what might happen. The netherlands, why so?
>>
>>19146709
Eh, too far for me. I don't feel like driving across the continent on the weekend. I knew you were european, but I hoped it was a bit more to the south.
>>
>>19146717
Hah,I appriciate the thought :P
>>
>>19146723
Well it wouldn't be the first time I packed my shit and went to help a fellow /x/enophile in Europe. I even went to meet Hanz when he was in Budapest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.