[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grandfather's necklace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (87KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
87KB, 899x1600px
Weird things started happening since I started wearing my odd grandpa´s necklace. History: My grandfather gave me our family´s heirloom, his necklace. It has been used for quite some time in my family to ´´ cure ´´ their moments of need as in mental and physical illness. But they always had to return the necklace, for some reason he has given it to me and doesn´t want it back. Whenever I ask how he got the necklace in the first place he never wanted to tell me and just talked it off. Things that started happening: Doors opening and closing without any reason with nobody in the house and all windows closed, flower pots shaking and wobbling without anything to push them (some of them are really heavy) and hearing ticking noises whenever i'm in the attic. Quite enough until now that I started believing that this is no ordionairy necklace alright. My grandfather also seems to know somethings that i've been thinking like: I've once thought why am I still wearing this useless piece of silver? And the next time that I visited him he askes me the same thing that i've been thinking to myself. However; The most unsettling thing is that a few weeks ago, he said to me '' Do not lose the necklace '' I didn't quite get it why but i've shrugged it off since then, today when I was visiting him again I told him that i did not lose it yet. In response he said to me that i'll be stalked and I would have to see for myself. This gave me quite the chill and I have been watching over my shoulder for some time, Anyone has any idea what all of this has to mean?? Please, Help.

I've been thinking that it might be a identity instead of a real person.. But I do not understand how I could lose my necklace to a identity..
Also, I woke up in the night to find my phone holder shaking like crazy.
>>
>>19083467
Why would your grandpops give it to you... he probably assumes you can solve it.

Anywho, bury half of it in mud, upright, and leave it for a day. Upon putting it in the mud, say a prayer for the negative energies attached to it to fall back into the earth. Ask God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to take the negative spirits away from the item, and away from you and your family. Ask God to shake away the negative energy and purify your item.

Go about your day, and then go collect the item when you have the feeling 'the time is right'.
>>
My grandfather once told me NOT to burry it, for it will anger the item. And it would return to me one way or another..
>>
Also, I do not believe in God, Would that make a diffence if I decide to follow your advice?
>>
>>19083467
Destroy it, tell your grandfather beforr you do it, it might be cursed.
>>
I don't think I will destroy it, I would like a way to uncover what this item REALLY is.
>>
Also, Why would he want to give me a cursed item? He seems to be quite fond of me.
>>
>>19083467
My grandfather once told me NOT to burry it, for it will anger the item. And it would return to me one way or another.. Also I am not supposed to discard it.
>>
>>19083467
I'm not supposed to discard/ destroy it, That's what my grandfather said to me, It would anger it :P
>>
>>19083549
I'm not supposed to discard/ destroy it, That's what my grandfather said to me, It would anger it, so my grandfather told me once.
>>
>>19083486
He once told me if I was sick of the necklace he did tell me I should burry it, However he did say it would have negative consequences.
>>
>>19083467
I would suspect whatever's happening to you also happened to your grandpa. Does he have an explanation or has he been silent?
>>
>>19083824
No, He doesn't give me any clues when I ask for them, He did say some things that I shouldn't do with it.
>>
>>19083467
Go find a psychic or someone who can see entities and find out what it is. Go from there, it could be a protective spirit or a evil sob. If it's good then keep it, if not we'll... Find a way to get rid of it. Your grandpa seems fine and raised a family and has a decent enough life, so how bad could it be?
>>
>>19084056
Thanks, I've been thinking it might hold a spirit or something and my grandpa is holding that spirit back or something?
>>
>>19084282
A question you may also ask yourself is why did he give it to you? Do you have siblings? Cousins? If so why not give it to them. If it's a ward that keeps something at bay you may want to find out. I'd ask if it's cursed/charmed or if it is something that anchors an entity. You will most likely get the answer from a psychic, or already if it carries positive or negative energy.
>>
Maybe it's time you got a familiar, to watch your back when you sleep.
>>
>>19084431
Yeah i have asked myself that a lot. Problem is, I have no idea where to find a real psychic in my area. :P
>>
>>19084523
Use this board and ask, also I'm sure reddit has subreddits about it. Some is bound to know a legit psychic in your area. Try not to give too much info though as not to get doxed.
>>
Bump

Keep us updated please, don't be one of those dicks that post once then forget to followup
>>
>>19084565
I'll try to give give more information about things that will happen to me. Most things happen about the evenings. Any more tips/advice will be appriciated
>>
>>19084598
If you feel uncomfortable with a presence around you, salt and sage are good for clearing up negative energy temporarily at least. Other than that stay positive, don't let something get you down. Negative thoughts attract negative energy.
>>
>>19084633
Not much negative has happened, only unexplaiable things that never happened in my normal life. The main thing is that my grandfather told me something would be stalking me and that I should NOT lose the necklace.
>>
>>19084633
Thing is, he also told me that I shouldn't do anything weird with the necklace? No idea what that could mean.
>>
>>19084663
If you aren't feeling dread or anything you should be fine then. Playful/positive entities like to do things to get your attention. If you see something move or hear a weird sound just say something like "I saw that/heard that, you can stop now". Be polite but you still need to be the boss and let it know the boundaries.
>>
>>19084671
Keep it, tell him what you see and hear. He will probably begin to fill in the details as you see more stuff. Like I said earlier you should try to find a psychic to verify what it is.
>>
>>19084677
That's some good advice, thank you! I should have said it last night when my phone holder began to shake hahah. Also, I remember now that I also heard things move/close downstairs? It gives me a eerie feeling tho.
>>
>>19084690
Your just not used to it, you cannot mistake dread for uncertainty. If you are absolutely scared you should cleanse your house. If something just spooked you, like a sudden knock, but no heavy feeling you will be fine.
>>
Just as a neat little experiment you should keep a camera on it at night. So put it on a dresser or nightstand when you go to sleep and record it for the night. See if it does anything like move around or something.
>>
was it near the warrens? i was always told never to take heirlooms. my mother once owned a old gothic onyx ring. everytime she wore it something horrible happened. so the one day she went in the woods and buried it.
>>
>>19084750
I do not know that. I know nothing of the history of the necklace. My grandfather refuses to give information.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.