[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wanna build a spire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Nikola Tesla wanted to make a spire to provide free power to those within the rage of it. It looked like it didn't work right at the end of it. I think I could make it work. It would be a large effort, we would need money for the parts and the study. I think I can make it work anybody want to help?
>>
>>19133181
>I think I could make it work.
>It looked like it didn't work right at the end of it.
what makes you say that?

also what knowledge do you poses that makes you think you could make it more efficient than he.
if you can answer me these questions, i may be able to help you, as i have rather efficient, quiet and safe method of producing electricity.
>>
>>19133181
>>>/g/
>>>/k/
>>
>>19133196
well he had trouble with producing the power threw the air. I figure if you want it to not lose power threw the air you need to either make allot of these spires or erect smaller spires to conduct the electricity into smaller homes. they would be producing there own amount of power while absorbing a larger amount from the air. This also gives bankers a product to sell
>>
>>19133196
There's also the idea that a group of circus performer using small copper needles threw rubber limbs to get the discharge to flow outward where they need it to go. We could do the same thing to direct the lightning from small spires, like the skinny one Tesla created, into the larger ones.
>>
>>19133364
>not lose power threw the air you need to either make allot of these spires or erect smaller spires
or you could use a carrier wave projected through the ionosphere, and well placed antennas. Of course using the bandwidth radio waves are on is stupid due to the sheer amount of power needed to generate a sufficient carrier wave.
instead you basically want a modified long wave transmitter.
i have herd along the grapevine that Tesla had a method of long wave transition capable of planetary communication but is all just hearsay apart from a few statements from Tesla himself.
so you use say a centralized high potential long wave transmitter, then you have a a receiver coupled with a step down transformer(has to be a certain design, which i am not currently willing to share, to actually work, most people leave out a vital component which leads to a great deal of lost current.)
then step it upto or down to your desired voltage and frequency and enjoy use of wireless broadcast electricity.

the reason most think tesla failed in wireless transmitting of electricity is because he only conducted experiments in a confined radius of his tower due to the inherit risk he knew was involved in high frequency high potential current.

Instead of trying to start the wireless energy craze out of nowhere again, why not start with energy production, as you will want a source of energy that is obviously not from coal, otherwise why even change the electric grid. once you have found an effective clean method of energy production/utilization, and can market that idea, then move on to the transmission, because if your planning on building a broadcasting station, you will likely die from cancer.
>>
>>19133181
honestly though- what makes you think you can do it, when probably thousands of scientists believe it can't be done. What is different?
>>
>>19133440
Ok. BTW the Planetary communication thing from what I looked at said it to be a signal being produced by the sun. I would like to look at the design you have but if I was going to go into energy production there wouldn't be much room for me I'm kinda stuck on creating tesla's tower or Broadcasting station I'm sure it will work. The risk to health should be fixable using mettle suits.
>>
Teslas energy transfer is what became HAARP

Tesla wanted to electrify the atmosphere and then you tap off it. When applied, it caused thunderstorms. US took it, created DOPLAR and then installed doplars all over the place.

The Doplars we have only run at like 4 %, if they were to be cranked up, youd have weather manipulation. HAARP is irrelevant now.
>>
>>19133503
it's not practical because of the power loss. Tesla discovered this just before the money loss.
>>
>>19133516
If a tall spire is built a current can be retuned to follow an infinite series. The current arcs and doesn't harm things...
>>
>>19133525
>>>/g/60848389
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.