[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 269x187px
Welcome to Divination General containment thread!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread:>>19073159
>>
Anyone willing to make a reading on my general future this year?
Either on success, emotional or spiritual basis.
>>
Is there light at the end of the tunnel? I'll be killing myself within the next six months. Got it all planned out, going to my EU citizenship to get around Europe, get to some commie block shithole no one will ever find me and just be another unidentified body.
>>
>>19074502
You are asking if there's light at the end of the tunnel even though you've already decided to kill yourself? Well, I did a general for you anyways. Here's what the cards have to say about your situation...

It's easy to see why you've reached your conclusion. Indeed, your situation seems hopeless. I can clearly see your resolve - and your reason is sufficient. Who am I to tell you to stop after all you've gone through?

If, however, you still wish for another way out, the cards advice you to take a step back and look at the world once again, with different eyes. Where the old world is dead, a new one is being born. World of abundance, world of beauty, world of pleasure. Why shouldn't you be born again into this new world? If you truly have nothing to lose anymore, why not indulge in the pleasure the earth has to offer? The choice is yours.
>>
>>19074988
Why don't you go do that then?
>>
>>19075009
I'm self conscious
>>
>>19075033
Too bad then.
>>
>>19074983
>Why shouldn't you be born again into this new world

Because I'm a worthless asshole.
>>
>>19075072
And?
>>
>>19075074
And the moral thing is to ensure I stop poisoning and infecting people.

Dogs get put down.
>>
File: 1494994088291.jpg (107KB, 633x371px) Image search: [Google]
1494994088291.jpg
107KB, 633x371px
What do I need to do to overcome jealousy?
>>
>>19075116
Oh Anon. Who cares about "moral"? If you're going to die anyways might as well try living for yourself for this once. That's what we human are, you know? Leeches, vermins, spreading our poison. Who is anyone to judge? We're all the same... Embracing it is the other way.
>>
Will he and I ever be friends again? More than friends?
>>
>>19074394
>>19075154
>>19075204
...Since I stuck around anyways, might as well read for you guys as well...
>>
>>19074394
Spiritual it is, then.

...And I regret taking this query immediately. What kind of mess is this? First up: stop lying to yourself. What is it that is causing you this grief? Is it not your self? What is it that you are really looking for? The answer you are seeking is right in front of you - why do you decide to stay in the dark? There's no sin in joy. Drop the pretense shrouding you, and enjoy the blessings of the earth with a thankful heart.
>>
why did OP make a new thread when the other one isn't even close to bump limit?
>>
>>19075154
Look at yourself, and at the people around you. How can you say who is the one that has more? The person you envy so, could be on the verge of death without you knowing. All you can truly see is that which is yours - be thankful for that. That said, to truly overcome it, you need to be born a new. Adapt a new way of seeing and abandon your old ways.
>>
>>19075381
>Welcome to Divination General containment thread!
>containment thread

because trolls.
>>
>>19075381

Reminder to everyone to just report and ignore. Take it to the discord if you have any questions. Otherwise, things will escalate quickly.
>>
>>19075204
Friends? Yes. More? Yes.
>>
>>19075381
Because OP's trying to revive past drama over butthurt for losing to the rest of the sane world.
>>
Who reading this morning?
>>
Need a reading. Will /x/ ever be good again?
>>
>>19079246
It won't if you keep posting such questions in an obvious troll thread. Just report and go to the legit thread.

>>19076906
>>
>>19079257
Why? Are you saying trolls can't do readings? Jeez, why are divination fags so touchy?

>>19074394
Success? You will win $20 on a scratchcard in August. I bet that's more accurate than some of the snowflake shit that gets posted in these threads.
>>
Anyone want to trade readings? I do tarot.
I'm working on getting good at a video game.
I'm wondering how high ranked i'd be able to get and if i'd maybe get a following if I stream or get a youtube channel or something. I'm ranked a little above average, but I spend at least everyday playing a game.
I'm just wondering how it looks from here on out. I'm a male and 19 if you need anymore information just ask.
For a reading from me i'd like:
>Gender
>Age
>Sign
>Query
Thanks for trading if you do!
>>
>>19080530
You be postin' in a failed troll thread. Legit thread's at >>19076906
>>
>>19079246
not while you keep walking around with my dick in your mouth, no.
>>
File: opisafaggot.jpg (68KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
opisafaggot.jpg
68KB, 810x539px
>>19081109
>>
are dream interpretations allowed in here?
>>
>>19073362
I feel my end is near. How true is this?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.