[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 151

File: 611.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
611.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19069113
>>
Trading!
What is stopping us from being together?
Is it me? Or him?
>>
Lurking, happy to answer questions but not doing readings
>>
>>19073180
Ayy same!!
How is everyone doing?
>>
>>19073180
Would you break down this reading for me, please? Forgot the name of the spread but is supposed to use just the major arcanas.
Destiny card was the emperor
Alignment w/ was strength
Mission was the world
Talent was the tower
Life path lovers
Supported by chariot
>>
Should I take the leap of faith and proscrinate everytime an opportunity opens up?

More info: I have to see every woman as a goddess.
>>
>>19073209
And I doesnt have anything to do with forcing. If somebody opens up and wants to have it, I will just follow that thread.
>>
>>19073209
>Should I procrastinate
No
>I have to see every woman as a goddess
hell no, thats like seeing every man as a god.
>>
>>19073178

Still here? Also looking to trade
>>
>>19073185
Doing good angel-chan. I'm an older reader, been out of the loop recently with readings but still lurk. I like your readings, keep up the good work!
>>19073186
I haven't used this spread before, nor have I done a major-only read. Interesting reading nonetheless. What exactly are you confused about, it seems pretty self explanatory.

I'm assuming you don't use reversals so each card will entail both sides
Your destiny is to be a leader, a force of stability, but also change. To see greatness not only within yourself, but in others.
Alignment I'm unsure what that means in this context
Mission seems to imply completion, bring full circle and seeing something fulfilled
Talent implies your strengths lie in breaking down that which is flawed and rebuilding into something better.
Life path talks of keeping a balance, not letting any one specific point in it override another
Supported I'm not exactly sure of the context but the chariot talks of make things happen, putting wheels to ground, but also to know to not rush out the gate full pelt as all you'll do is burn out your tires while staying in one place
>>
>>19073216
Yup!
>>
>>19073215
Exactly. But I asked for tarot card reading, not your opinion.
>>
>>19073230

Ok, I'll get started on yours. I want to know how my job search will go? Will I find anything quick and will I be happy at my new job?
>>
>>19073229
Sorry, accidentally pressed post before giving final thoughts. 4chan passes have their problems too I guess hah.

Overall it seems you're destined to lead a group or groups into brighter days, by braking traditional values that are flawed whilst also keeping those that still hold merit. I get the feeling you won't see the completion of it though, but will be a driving force in its growth, being revered later on but not at the time. The last two cards seems to be warnings to not take it too seriously, don't sweat the little things and just keep doing; Remember to stop and smell the roses on your way
>>
>>19073239
>Exactly
So you know it is true.
>>
>>19073209
forgot to include >>19072967
>>
>>19073178
>What is stopping us from being together?
>Is it me? Or him?
>>19073230
>>19073242

>Page of Swords, King of Cups, The Fool

It's him, I get the feeling that he's focused more on adventures than he is on building relationships. At this time, he doesn't want to be tied down even if he says the opposite. You could chase him but the harder you chase, the faster he'll run. He isn't going to be staying in your life for too long at the moment but that doesn't mean he won't make a second appearance somewhere down the line. What you need to do is trust in your intuition and follow it, which is sometimes easier said than done. He is the Fool card, he wants to explore and make mistakes and for the meantime, you're just going to have to let him do his thing and hope he comes back to you one day and if you really do love him, he will when the time is right.
>>
>>19073209
Oh buddy you're in a world of trouble, best of luck fixing that mess without ending up a cuck or a hateful animal sometimes I don't even know if I did it the right way
>>
>>19073262
It is true. We are all divine.
>>
>>19073276
Okay, go give your life to a temptress if you think that is the case.
In a world full of hedonistic gluttons you are just lying to your self.
Do you actually want me to read you?
Your request is vapid and so sure of its self that even doing a read wouldn't sway you.
>>
>>19073290
Yes. I do. I am hardline left hand yogi.
>>
>>19073303
If I were to do a read that contradicts your beliefs, what then?
>>
File: IMG_2687.png (472KB, 600x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.png
472KB, 600x1023px
What is the most spooky/creepy divination you've given/received? What about most eerily accurate?
>>
>>19073305
Will you read it if it contradicts your beliefs?
>>
>>19073308
>received
A specific reading regarding some financial woes that were actually love related. Too close to home.
>given
Oh man, I've given so many readings on here it's hard to remember. One that sticks in my mind is the fishing line reading I did for a femanon. Oh and the anon who would find his perfect match but it would be a guy (they weren't gay)
>>
>>19073320
That doesn't answer the question, so I will assume you think it will all go in your favor and thusly there is no point in reading you as you will attempt to either say I am lying or am wrong.

Answer the question.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19073332
Well. You are assuming a lot about me.

For my beliefs, you don't know them. If tarot reading contradicts, I will take that into account. I wouldn't be asking it, if I thought it's needless nor taking anybody's time for that matter.
>>
>>19073335

I did someone's trade but I guess she disappeared?

Query? Mine is here>>19073242
>>
>>19073344
So. Are you doing it or not? Please.
>>
>>19073344
I will do a read, but I need more specifics on what exactly it is you are asking.
>>
>>19073308
> spooky/creepy
The reader did not want to say. Apparently something terrible is going to happen to me.

> most eerily accurate?
One in which an older woman would buy something for me
5 minutes later my mother arrives with a purchase for me
>>
Looking for a love read
>>
>>19073344
>>19073358
And for the sake of it, I will attempt to detach any preconceived bias.
If you are asking a simple yes or no I will use a pendulum if you do not mind, but for the complexities of it I will do tarot.
>>
>>19073345
I'm here!
I see big stack of paper, smell of ink, copy machine
A humming sound.
I would say yes you will find a job, but not one where you feel really happy in
>>
>>19073308

I've had a read call out a gf of mine by name, her name was Lizette which was really spooky. I didn't mention any names or much info. Then again I've had contradictory readings days apart as well, I usually go with whatever reading my intuition says is right and my intuition has never been wrong.
>>
>>19073345
page of coins, nine of coins
Five of cups
four of wands, page of cups

It will go suprisingly well once you choose a different career path. You are looking at the wrong choices right now or a very competitive field where its hard for you to put a foot in the ground. Staying in this direction might pay off eventually, but it wont be for the longest while yet. There is another path where you will succeed greatly, it is something you have not considered before or have no experience in. It will be very enjoyable for you and you will love being in this new field.

Summer love general please am single
>>
File: ic-vy6-frnt_2.jpg (226KB, 650x1016px) Image search: [Google]
ic-vy6-frnt_2.jpg
226KB, 650x1016px
>>19073358
Should I go all in (given it is mutual) with every possible relationship I encounter?

atm in open relationship. And I hope I don't get burned for posting that picture...
>>
>>19073382
Tarot please, if it doesn't take too much of your time.
>>
>>19073384
>>19073387

I just need something to pay my immediate bills right now. After that I can focus on a career in Realty and making great money.

>Summer love general please am single

Getting started right now
>>
>>19073388
>And I hope I don't get burned for posting that picture...
I have no problem with the imagery.
For the simple yes or no I will consult the pendulum, but to see the results of such I will consult tarot.

Give me five minutes.
>>
>>19073374
Not interested. Go away!
>>
>>19073397
Pendulum: yes

Tarot: The Queen of Swords, The Fool, The World

I will not waste your time with anything too complicated. You do indeed have a connection with women, yet at times you are not always mature enough to deal with them, yet the fool leading into the world shows, to me, a path of growth, the queen of swords being the beginning indeed tells me, so long as it is mutual, it is harmonious with your spirit. The fool leading into the world is really a fascinating draw here, you are light hearted and fun to be around, but you will continue to develop as you are on this path.

I believe you should continue on with who you are in this open relationship, and eventually you will become "complete."

The fool into the world.... that is a good draw.
>>
>>19073434
>>19073397
I would like to add that the fool being the card AFTER the queen of swords could suggest this isn't a long term path, but it is necessary for you to see the world for what it is.
However, I can not say how you will be emotionally. Just that this path will lead to something greater than you may expect.
>>
>>19073387
>>19073400

>Two of Cups, King of Swords, Three of Wands

Right off the bat I sense that a new love is coming your way during summer. Whatever you've been doing before to attract a mate hasn't been working for you so you're going to need to make a clean break and start from scratch again. Change the way you approach, the way you talk with the opposite sex and maybe even change how you dress as well. You will grow from this and your love life will blossom because of all your hard work and effort, you need to change for the better and you will.
>>
>>19073398
I love your readings, you're awesome. Have a good day!
>>
>>19073434
Thank you for doing it. And for what it's worth, I also work as a hype man / dj ie. a fool.
>>
>>19073469
I hope you are able to put more meaning into it, as I purposefully did not want to add too much.
>>
>>19073450
Thanks
>>
Alright everyone, I'm open for reading!

You can join me at twitch tv ayareading (dot, slash).

I'll be reading in order of appearance.
>>
>>19073456
Thank you anon, I wanted to read but something came up. I'll try again later, have a good day as well.
>>
>>19073477
Will I be a successful clinical psychologist?
>>
>>19073486
>>19073477
Maybe don't read this actually, as I have more than three times all saying yes I will be.

I do not trust you.
>>
>>19073399
are you starting with the requests from the other thread?
>>
>>19073398

Ohh God. This is very interesting actually. CCS is one of my favs too. Let's see how's a reading with Clow Cards.

>Crow / Male / 26 / Cancer
>How can I get rid of my insecurity when I deal with my crush? Sometimes this insecurity makes me think that everything what happens is bad. E.g. When she doesn't answer a text I think she's not interested anymore, but later she responds in a good way and I discover that she was only busy. Another insight about my insecurity will be helpful.
>Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

Thank you!
>>
File: Kiira-Korpi1.jpg (32KB, 350x602px) Image search: [Google]
Kiira-Korpi1.jpg
32KB, 350x602px
>>19073473
Yeah. It was great. Thanks again.
>>
>>19073541
You need to buy more milk.
>>
>>19073535
No problem.
>>
>>19073541
I can give you a complete reading when you join us at twitch tv ayareading (dot, slash).
>>
>>19073557
No thanks. You're a charlatan and I don't trust you.
>>
>>19073557
>>19073567
That second guy wasn't me, but I don't want to register for a twitch account, thanks.
>>
>>19073477
Hey Aya,

Posted this to you in the last thread.
I'd like to know about the future and current state of my love life? Two men, one I'm pulled towards/ twin flame etc and the other is a gentleman who would do everything to see me happy. I have a feeling I'll make a descion soon but I'd like to know what you feel or see.

Thanks
>>
>>19073477
What is my future for the next year?
>>
>>19073606
Nevermind on this aya, your stream is lagging out for me too bad to be able to watch.
>>
>>19073477
is there a way you can do the other threads readings here? I wasn't aware you were only going to do readings in twitch...
mine was
>>19072827
>>
>>19073605
>>19073626
post your questions in the livestream's chat
>>
>>19073642
the stream isn't even loading for me so i wouldn't hear what they say in there on video -_-
>>
>>19073557
What deck do you use? It doesn't look like an actually US Games Rider-Waite deck.
>>
>>19073655
inb4 AyaReading gets reported for advertising a paid service on 4chan
>>
>>19073655
It's funny because the first thing that shows up in the stream is a text saying that readings are free.
>>
>>19073665
Hey that's a good idea anon!
>>
>>19073671
Yeah I wonder if it's someone else impersonate them.
>>
>>19073675
Nah; it's a little something called shitty advertising to lure customers in.

The very few times I've ever done paid readings irl, I never asked for payment, but only for a max $25 donation or a meal from some fast food joint. Pay as much as you think my advice is worth to you, but nothing more than my limit.
>>
I hope I'm not forced to use a tripcode, but if I do it'll be confirmed in the twitch channel.

For those who want me to type the reads: Sometimes they're really verbose and it takes a while to edit the text. Most of my reads take anything from 15 to 30 minutes and it's a pain to type it all, but out of respect of people who have already queried, I'll try my best to answer you all.

Also giving the option of donating/tipping is not charging, the reads are for free.

Peace
>>
>>19073698
You could always use Vocaroo as well.
>>
>>19073709
Yeah! Haven't thought about that! Thanks for reminding me, now I can guarantee I'll deliver everyone's readings.
>>
Trading (if desired, I do Tarot)

What kind of impression do I give off to people who I'm unfamiliar with?
>>
>>19073798
I got you. I want to know what kind of future the Gemini wants with me
>>
>>19073808
Sweet. Give me a minute or two. Gonna freshen up and clear my mind.
>>
>>19073798
>>19073813
Eight of Pentacles
Page of Swords
King of Swords

Eh, maybe a little awkward, a little rough around the edges, but nothing bad. People don't seem to mind you or really have an opinion about you either way, which isn't out of the ordinary for a stranger to feel. Some even feel as though you might be okay to get to know. Precise, direct, maybe a little critical and needing to work on conversation/social skills, but certainly not intolerable or annoying at all.
Anything else?
>>
>>19073698
Thanks for the reading man! You touched on some pretty specific stuff and it just confirmed a bunch of stuff that's been shuffling in my mind today

Thanks again!
>>
>>19073850
The Fool
Page of Wands
Judgement

I'm picking up a vibe where it seems as if "the gemini" wants a future where full of excitement and spontaneity. Don't bore them. Make the Gemini's time a fun one. Recommend that you don't beat around the bush with your desires and intentions either. Make sure that the future has some sort of direction.
>>
>>19073789
Can I get a vocaroo reading? What is going on around me now? Will I be able to pull through? What next year holds for me?
>>
I have just a single Twitch reading left, after that I will get to the vocaroo readings.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19074016
What is up, darlin?
>>
>>19074095
I have two questions if you don't mind. I don't mind trading twice.
1) Does L want monogamy from me?
2) How will L feel/react when I tell them that I'm very serious about moving back to the state that I left in 2016?

Yours?
>>
File: really.png (63KB, 1500x1477px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
63KB, 1500x1477px
>>19073655
>Everyone, I don't do readings that I cannot monetise. I do not ply my skills for free.
>>
>>19074133
okok
We shall trade twice!
Can I get a romance general?
Also I was wondering if there anything I can improve on in regards to my love-life? Like as a person

I'll get started on yours!
>>
>>19074265
>love general
>improving love life
No problem!
>>
>>19074149
The stream literally now
>>
>>19074280

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1460600398703.png (83KB, 691x271px) Image search: [Google]
1460600398703.png
83KB, 691x271px
will do a couple reads for a little bit, pretty interested in trades if anyone is willing to do one.

all i need is a name/alias and your question. Method is scry.

cute pics appreciated if you spare one.
>>
>>19074344

Jr, tell me how will I be financially a year from now? If not then general financial reading please
>>
>>19074344

Ken, tell me about my next if you could. Anything would be swell
>>
File: 1490844771572.jpg (183KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490844771572.jpg
183KB, 750x500px
>>19074344
Where can I find the motivation to improve myself?
>>
>>19074344

My friends online call me Zero

I'd like to know if I'd ever own a home and if so will it have a pool? It's one of my dreams in life.
>>
>>19074265
1) queen of wands, nine of swords, seven of pentacles
You're at a point in your life where others find you beautiful, exciting, and even a little intimidating, but you seem to be stuck in your mind about something. Have you recently gone through a loss and are considering or trying to pursue that person again? It seems like your lovelife will be on hold for awhile while your heart works things out still. While you may be vibrant and attractive, your heart soul just isn't ready for love yet.

2) four of cups, magician, ten of cups
It's time to consider what is holding you back and what is keeping you from being happy. It may be time to let go of that loss officially, even if you have to do something symbolic in this physical world, like a moving on ceremony of sorts. This spread is quite literally illustrating the pursuit of happiness. It's time to take major actions to treat yourself well and love yourself to find the love you want and deserve.
>>
File: 1495564305251.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495564305251.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>19074344
A.tack
My future career, and if I will be successful in it
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>19074344
>>19074395

Here's a cute pic
>>
>>19074344
pam
what does this guy i like feel about me?
>>
>>19074344
Cute picture incoming after post.

Alias is Mari
And I want to know when I'll see my love again. I know it won't be soon, but I miss him and I want to know what plans he has for our future. Call him Clark S.
>>
File: 1448928974778.jpg (88KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448928974778.jpg
88KB, 500x334px
>>19074361
A spider finds itself tangled in it's own web, it's caved in due to the forces of nature and formed a dilapidated and awkward net of sorts rather than a home and place to sit and be patient, the spider wrangles harshly against this at first but eventually calms down a bit and begins a more precise and meticulous upward climb dragging webbing along with it. It slowly begins to untangle itself with this slower and more methodological upward walk than when it aimlessly struggled.

Seems better overall, it's gonna be a slow process rather than a quick fix or one where it all seems to get better overnight, but progress will certainly be made, just give it time and a little effort. Keep your goals in mind and make sure you're working towards them, rather than struggling against them or feeling like they're impeding you or setting too high a standard. Very much achievable you just need to be able to overturn the unfortunate streak of bad luck you've experienced as of late and try not to let it victimize you.
>>
Ok everyone, I'm just eating something before I do the vocaroo readings. Thanks for everyone who participated in the livestream it was really good!
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (52KB, 460x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
52KB, 460x506px
>>19074344
KT
Male
How does my next gf look?
>>
File: 1495828330906.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495828330906.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>19074344
Fulltank
Is something going to happen between me and the "mermaid/JO"? If so, what would be the situation that led to this
>>
>>19074133
>1) Does L want monogamy from me?
Leaving

This card confirms what you already know: it’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best.

Your departure doesn’t need to be sudden or drastic. Like a butterfly building a cocoon, you can plan and prepare for this transition right now. You can even make your exit gradual, so that you feel comfortable and secure during this healthy change.
Oh fuck. Strangely enough ummm no. I mean she is thinking about it,but she keeps changing her mind and leaning towards no.
I feel like she is scared of committing to you?

>2) How will L feel/react when I tell them that I'm very serious about moving back to the state that I left in 2016?
III of Pentacles, Queen of Swords rev, King of pentacles.
She is gonna be a quite angry. May i ask, Do you support her financially? Because if so she is dependent on you in the financial/material way.

Hey darling if you want to trade again let me know. Also can you give me feedback?
>>
>>19074420
>Seems better overall, it's gonna be a slow process rather than a quick fix or one where it all seems to get better overnight, but progress will certainly be made, just give it time and a little effort. Keep your goals in mind and make sure you're working towards them, rather than struggling against them or feeling like they're impeding you or setting too high a standard. Very much achievable you just need to be able to overturn the unfortunate streak of bad luck you've experienced as of late and try not to let it victimize you.

You aren't kidding about the string of bad luck, it's been so fucking horrible that I've seriously considered suicide these past couple of days. I feel like that's behind me now and some good fortune will be heading my way soon and that it's long overdue. Thank you
>>
File: IMG_8131.jpg (71KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8131.jpg
71KB, 500x574px
>>19074418
>>
>>19074344
>>19074372

d'oh, I meant next gf. Anything you could tell me about her would be great.
>>
>>19074344

K.A, will I be rich one day or at least make it to the top 1% earners one day? (1% are those who make $150,000 in a year or more)
>>
>>19074380
>>19074344
EC btw
>>
>>19074448
I'll trade agin. Can I have a love general?
Your query?
>>
File: 1496030752112.jpg (75KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
1496030752112.jpg
75KB, 480x641px
>>19074344
the boy who can't live in the present
Hi, can you make a simple timeline of the main events of my life up to 10 years from now?

4 u <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ8GDBA8Is
>>
>>19074401
>Have you recently gone through a loss and are considering or trying to pursue that person again?
Uh yup!!! Fuck yeah I had to let go of a relationship because it was so taxing on me. Yet I hold it so dearly to heart that I cant let it go. And yes I wanted to go back, but I forced myself to be a bitch to this person out of fear of going back to them and living that unhealthy cycle again.

>It may be time to let go of that loss officially, even if you have to do something symbolic in this physical world, like a moving on ceremony of sorts.
FUCK dude you are really accurate! Yeah I cant really do anything symbolic since I have a roommate, but when I go home. Hell yeah the brujeria is gonna get real.
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>19074372
A bit on the skinny side, pretty young, and very generic looking. Kind of the person who has that "girl next door" appeal to her, someone unassuming and un-intimidating to approach and get to know better. The kind of person that seems more like she'd be your friend than a potential romantic interest but that's where it starts. The kind of gl you can be comfortable around and just chat whatever with. Brown hair in a ponytail, and a simple jeans and t-shirt combo. Looks like a real sweet customer, good luck anonnichi.

>>19074380
On a Mongolian finger puppet show imageboard, seems you've come to the right place :^)

As counterintuitive as it seems, and as much as I hate to give advice like this, it seems the personal appeal and gratification through the feelings and opinions of others is going to play a big part in it. People often say that it's best not to let other people define you, or to grant or take away self worth, but in this case it seems that personal element of things will play a big role in it all. When someone is lost or feeling concerned sometimes the input of others and the feeling of belonging somewhere can work wonders.

Not saying to let other people rule your life or make you feel worth it or not based on solely their opinions anything, but search for a place of understanding where you feel the people around you appreciate you for what you do and who you are, and aren;t afraid to give you a pat on the back when you do well, or tell you when you mess up. looks like you could use some friends or at the very least some serious social guidance.
>>
>>19074448
I wasn't expecting Leaving. That's really rough, and I honestly didn't feel like the situation was that severe. L does seem a bit wary of committing. It sucks.
It's actually the other way around. I'm more financially dependent, but it's only because I'm in school and we had an agreement to help each other. L was the one that insisted. :(
>>
>>19074485
My query: After this healing will I be able to persue the man i am interested in right now

I'll start on yours!
>>
File: 1e29b35dc5ee8a2324d4f252849fe672.jpg (247KB, 1440x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1e29b35dc5ee8a2324d4f252849fe672.jpg
247KB, 1440x2048px
>>19074344
Y.C
Could you scry my wife or the person I'm going to spend most time with?
Thanks
>>
File: WqKpWOy.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
WqKpWOy.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
Anyone care to scry my unconscious self image? Name is Vale
>>
>>19074506
>A bit on the skinny side, pretty young, and very generic looking. Kind of the person who has that "girl next door" appeal to her, someone unassuming and un-intimidating to approach and get to know better. The kind of person that seems more like she'd be your friend than a potential romantic interest but that's where it starts. The kind of gl you can be comfortable around and just chat whatever with. Brown hair in a ponytail, and a simple jeans and t-shirt combo. Looks like a real sweet customer, good luck anonnichi.

>customer

That's a very interesting keyword because I met a girl at work who was a customer who looked just like that. When I looked into her eyes we just starred at each other for a bit, she was really cute but didn't really look like the type who likes to be approached. I don't think I could get through her wall, oh well, thanks.
>>
>>19074344
bright
I'm feeling unsettled about upcoming travel plans, will they go well?
>>
>>19074525
Thanks. Starting yours
>>
File: Quiote.jpg (823KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Quiote.jpg
823KB, 2000x1336px
>>19074344
How does R feel about me? Will he pursue me?
Amaya
>>
>>19074344

OG
I made plans to travel to Japan next year. Am I going to go and am I going to have a great time?
>>
File: 1496046780130.png (314KB, 533x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496046780130.png
314KB, 533x633px
>>19074344
Antazio
Will my children be prodigy at something?
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>19074395
>Zero
Interesting, the words "morphogentic field" mean anything to you? :^)

Home ownership yes, the pool however will have to be installed later when you have the time and money for it. Basically looks like you'll buy a place that you may see as temporary and eventually settle into it, and put a bit of time and money into upgrading it little by little.

It's a good dream though, I've thought about a similar setup someday, good taste anonkovich.

>>19074404
>that pic,
fucken saved, gonna get some serious mileage outta that one.

as for career, somewhere you start out from the bottom and work your way up, a place that values the effort of its employees though they're hard pressed not to show it too often. It'll be one of those jobs you take "for the money" at first but end up staying with for a while as things improve and you work your way up the corporate ladder, expect to climb quite a bit if you put in the work, nothing to crazy like ceo or co-owner but considerably well paid and relatively well respected. Sounds like the kind of place you can start as a basic peon and find yourself with your own office someday kind of deal. I know that sounds painfully generic, but that's what I'm getting for this one, sorry I couldn't pick up on more detail.
>>
>>19074525
Justice, Knight of Pentacles, Nine of Wands
Emperor, Star

It's going to be a long, slow process towards healing with no sign of active pursuit in your future. You'll discover that much of you has hardened and love may not really be possible right now for sometime. Your hurts from your past will still have a rule for you for the foreseeable future (at least the remainder of this year). It's not that there won't be any movement, but it may not be the progress you were hoping to see. The most important thing will be to keep hope up for your future and to pursue further in your life. remember, tend to your heart soil. Others may be attracted to you, but if the heart soil isn't right, they may move on without you. Stay strong, my friend
>>
>>19074599
and If you can,my future wife personality,ty
>>
>>19074610
>morphogentic field

Nope

>Home ownership yes, the pool however will have to be installed later when you have the time and money for it. Basically looks like you'll buy a place that you may see as temporary and eventually settle into it, and put a bit of time and money into upgrading it little by little.

It sounds like something I'd do, thank you anon, you've brightened up my day.
>>
File: 1494100686290.webm (953KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494100686290.webm
953KB, 720x404px
>>19074506
>Not saying to let other people rule your life or make you feel worth it or not based on solely their opinions anything, but search for a place of understanding where you feel the people around you appreciate you for what you do and who you are, and aren;t afraid to give you a pat on the back when you do well, or tell you when you mess up. looks like you could use some friends or at the very least some serious social guidance.
Thank you, and you are right, but the problem is I don't know where I can find such place. Last time I tried forming a close bond with someone, it turned out horribly as I got too attached.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>19074413
well this one hurt, not gonna sugarcoat it but the vision involved a man in tattered clothing who
s been through some shit stumbling across a bit of stale and rather old bread in the bottom of his rucksack, she looks at it for a bit considering it, and says something to the effect of "fuck it, it'll do" and takes a bite out of it. It's far from appetizing, but when you feel as though your options aren't many to chose from you'll settle for what you have. I think this is probably this person's mentality of you, they may not think highly of you, or really put a lot into it, but they're willing to stick around for some reason given it gratifies them to do so in some sense. sorry it's not to positive m8, but I would try not to worry about it all that much, there's still a lot of hope out there and whatnot, i think anyway.

>>19074418
Stay afloat for the summer, it seems that a reuniting awaits when it begins to cool down and the sun isn't as harsh as it used to be, the kind of meeting where you're both bundled up a bit and the cold breath on the open air only accentuates the sense of distance and time before this closeness could come forth again. desipite to colder nature of it all, warmth is all you'll feel between one another and the distance will begin to close. Though for what it's worth, despite the distance, you both find a lot of strength and personal conviction in the thoughts of the other one, you think about each other a lot, and probably mean a great deal to one another.
>>
>>19074344
Dal
Will I ever meet my dad? If that's not possible what does he look like/what was his personality?
>>
>>19074673
I'm the second one. Thank you. Seems accurate.
>>
>>19074611
I cant believe i let it affect me badly. We didnt even date lol?

>Hit them with a love general!
Healing The Past
(Haha I guess we are on the same wave length)

This card comes to you because there’s a recurring pattern that stems from hurt feelings in your past. It’s time for you to change this pattern by facing and healing old emotional pain. You may feel tired of revisiting the same issues yet believe that there’s no other way.
>>
>>19074673
wow hahahah.... sad
anyway thank you........
>>
File: 1496038909547.jpg (159KB, 392x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496038909547.jpg
159KB, 392x468px
>>19074428
Short with black hair and a pretty good body. She's pretty made up and dressed to the teeth, a very fashionable and "on the cutting edge" kind of style. The type of girl who's with it and into the popular style these days. She's wearing a nice ensemble mostly a lot of neutrals/black to make her stand out, her pale skind with the black hair and clothing really gives her a presence, it's topped off with a bright golden pendant with a bright blue cham of some sort that really draws you eye to well, where most men's eyes are drawn to anyway, but that's okay. Seems like the type of girl who thinks a lot about who she presents herself and what others think, she may seem high maintenance at first, but she's just got a great deal of personal standards is all. She wants the best and to be the best but isn't unnecessarily picky or unrealistic about it all.
>>
>>19074713
Ty friend. ;____;
>>
File: 1469547241540.jpg (143KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1469547241540.jpg
143KB, 752x1063px
>>19074723
sorry m8, don't want to lie to you, but it hurts me to read or see stuff like that. chin up anonichi, there's still hope out there for you. try to protect your smile okay?

>>19074435
Drama is the most likely outcome sadly, a bitter feud leaving both sides feeling as if they were in the right and that the other side needs to change or adapt, an inability to compromise ad as such a start of a 'cold war" between you both so to speak, a type of personal distancing you'll obth impart untill the other will admit they've made a mistake or expexted too much, don't expect thst stalemate to break anytime soon without at least one side being the bigger party and connceding a few things, or reaching out for a chance for compromise. This situation will arise out of simple conversation, a wayward comment or a simple admission of something will lead to an ideological difference that will escalate. If you seek to avoid this, I'd suggest either letting it go when it happens, or it's truly an event that challenges ideology that cannot be passed off, make sure you don't make it personal or as if such a thing is imperative to the relationship you hold. Weird real way too socially political for my tastes, it's like the popular kids and their cliques all over again m8.
>>
File: gumball tanaka.png (832KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gumball tanaka.png
832KB, 1600x900px
>>19074344
Oooooooh haven't seen ya in a while

can I get a love scry?

I got so excited I forgot my name so repost.
Meg interested in "B"
>>
>>19074761
okay i'll chin up~ thank you so much :')
have a good day <3
>>
File: dpanm62.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dpanm62.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>19074344
Rodrigo
Should I go to the anime stuff with "H"? what will happen?
or an alternate query might be, about the things i want to know about my death
>>
>>19074344
nobea
is there anything i should look out for? a moment or item of significance.. where is life taking me dear?
ps ty for being a cutie and doing reads
>>
File: 1488175206904.jpg (349KB, 1200x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1488175206904.jpg
349KB, 1200x1577px
>>19074649
that pic is l-lewd anon-chan, it's just like my chinese cartoons.
Try not to worry about things to much, often when you put to much significance on things you tend to overdo it or make mistakes because of performance anxiety, try to let it flow naturally and just go with the flow.

>>19074475
6 figures is admirable m8, but hardly a "top 1%" kind of outlook on things. sure it'll buy you a lot but there are people who laugh at a six figure salary and can't imagine making only that much.

That aside, it seems you'll be financially well off given a few years of work, not sure you'll break the mythical six figure mark, but you'll get pretty close, like would you really be all too disappointment if you took home 98k a year instead? The point is that I think you'll find a place where you're making quite a bit beyond your expectations and never really feel strapped for cash or like your lacking, sure it might not be a lavish life of riches and being able to buy everything and anything you want when you want, but you'll be pretty well off one of these days, try not to let money rule your life man, you're gonna make it brah so the number at the end of the day isn't that significant when you're still able to pay all the bills and spend on your hobbies and interests without worry.
>>
File: meincartoon.png (394KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
meincartoon.png
394KB, 600x604px
>>19074761
>cold war
she's winning,she's russia

>Weird real way too socially political
But that's exactly why she stayed on butthurt with me
you are not human m8.so, reconciliation didnt happen?
>>
File: ccs06-00022.jpg (56KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ccs06-00022.jpg
56KB, 1280x960px
>>19073497
Ohai Crow, sorry for replying so late, I had to leave.
I'm a wee old but I still like to watch this anime and how I used to see myself as Sakura when I was in HS lol, that's the reason I've got the cards. I was surprised when I've found out they could be read as an oracle. Thanks for the song, I love it! Now to your reading:

>1 Cause: The Windy
>2 Past: The Arrow
>3 Present: The Time
>4 Solution: The Illusion

Well dear, I feel you, I'm also insecure and anxious lol. And the Wind as cause says what you've stated there: Communication, or perhaps lack of it creating expectations. It has to be clear but we also should be careful to not say the wrong thing, so picking the words is also a source of tension.

In the past a sudden action might have caused a hurt, perhaps said something without thinking? The Arrow card here says something abrupt happened, could be also the cause of your insecurity.

For now you should relax more and enjoy the moment you get with her, the time won't get back. You definitely learned a lot in the past, use that experience to feel safe, time's passing and we're not getting any younger. #yolo

And finally The Illusion. The message of this card is to look for what's hidden, fight the urge to run away and avoid taking a superficial look on things. So to fight your insecurity is to see things for what they are, not what you think of them, the only way to do it is to adapt. Every time a bad thought comes, talk to yourself and ask why, go deep, investigate where this is coming from, even if at the end you have to tell that tiny voice in the back of your head to shut up. And finally relax.

I hope this one was helpful, if you're still around let me know how it goes, best wishes!

>>19074344
*waves* good to see you again o/
I did your reading in the previous thread if you didn't see, I'm very rusty with scrying and my interpretation was weak, sorry -_-' >>19072612
>>
File: 1495750166281.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495750166281.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>19074823
>that pic is l-lewd anon-chan, it's just like my chinese cartoons.
Capybaras are cute, not lewd!

>Try not to worry about things to much, often when you put to much significance on things you tend to overdo it or make mistakes because of performance anxiety, try to let it flow naturally and just go with the flow.
Yeah... Concerning the person I mentioned, they didn't completely blew me off, but we will only see each other in a few months after they return from work. How will things turn out with them? I'm interested in them romantically.
>>
File: succ.jpg (190KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
190KB, 900x1080px
>>19074344
What does she want from me? Should I move on?
>>
File: 1485198383687.png (71KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485198383687.png
71KB, 612x396px
>>19074865
That read was spot on, honestly part of the reason I came back today. hit way too close to home m8. Really dig appreciate it and it touched on some stuff I though I had kept secret for a long time, don't doubt your scry skills m8, I think you're probably better than I am at it.

>>19074871
>Capybaras are cute, not lewd!
but they're bathing, that's lewd anonichi. Hot springs episode none the less.

Will get your read in just a sec, let me fill out my backlog and I'll be right with you as soon as I can aight?

>>19074832
>you are not human m8
Why do you chose the words that hurt me most anonkovich? The truth hurts sometimes too you know? Will get your follow up in a sec, just working down the list, gotta give people their first portion before I dish out seconds you know?
>>
>>19074344
Kevin/Booze

General reading for the coming 3 weeks plz
>>
Trading
Why is he still here? Why do we still talk like we do and share other things like we do? I thought it was over, so what does it mean?
>>
File: 1495404653977.png (2MB, 1996x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495404653977.png
2MB, 1996x1200px
>>19074492
The biggest event in those times is gonna be a funeral where you come to terms with something big. It's not even cathartic in the normal sense of it, you'll feel like an observer in a field of emotional actors. It's gonna be a strange situation where you feel as though you should feel more and be more in touch with it all, but instead just stand and wonder. It's gonna be a great introspection into the reality of life and death rather than a celebration or letting go of another person's life and their achievements. You'll come out of it a changed person. It's gonna shake up a whole lot.

>>19074528
Blonde buxom and a southern belle at heart. She's got a bit of an accent but you think it's cute and she's gonna be a little traditional or sometime embarrass you with they way she acts but in a way it's refreshing to see someone who's that brash and willing to say what's on her mind. Over time it'll be endearing and you'll share a lot together. She's a bit doting and needy but it's only becasue she cares so much. if you can deal with that and offer reassurance in return it'll be just fine, you'll be a happy couple and grow old together. expect retirement close to her family or state of origin though.
>>
>>19074344
Liz
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>19074941
>>19074344
Want to trade?
My alias is Em
>>
Can someone read me pls
Julian 28 Capricorn
General reading of near future, specially money and work please
>>
>>19074962
Hi!
I'll love a reading plz.
I'm looking for moving with my bf to another city, is our choice a good option?
Leo, Female, 27.

Any info needed please tell me...
>>
File: 001.jpg (68KB, 558x477px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
68KB, 558x477px
>>19074906
Oh thanks for the feedback, I was a wee confused because I haven't scryed properly in a while. I often get weird stuff that makes me lost in how to do a proper interpretation.

I wish you all the best Stray, try to stop and smell the roses more often.
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>19074959
>trade
post a cute anime pic and your question and I'll consider moving you ahead in line.

>>19074560
fairly smooth, say a sailor on a ship uttering the motto "wind at your back" it's gonna be smooth sailing for the most part, but with a few bumps here and there, but what's a journey without a little bit of a challenge? Overall you'll araive at your destination just fine and have a hell of a time there, fun times and enjoyment abound, and a safe trip back, no worries man, it's gonna be a good time so make the most of it and try not to be homesick while you're there.

>>19074567
There'll be little to no pursuit on his part he's the type to try and make others chase him instead, he's gonna try for that kind of thing and play it cool despite his feelings in it all, regardless of what it may be he's conditioned to try and be stoic and as if it's just another deal to him, even if it isn't. Basically if there's gonna be any probing or chaising it's gonna be on your part not his, and ironically that's the way he wants it to work out, try not to get used or play too much into his game, if you can mix it up a bit and make him desire you instead it might make for a unique and interesting turnabout in his mind.
>>
>>19074978
Are you trading more scrys? i can scry in return.
>>
File: CuteMouse1[1].jpg (52KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
CuteMouse1[1].jpg
52KB, 500x336px
>>19074344
Lo
I am considering moving to a new city, would this be a positive move or am i better off staying put?
>>
File: yukichi-chan.png (332KB, 619x348px) Image search: [Google]
yukichi-chan.png
332KB, 619x348px
>>19074980
>post a cute anime pic and your question

Em
Why is he still here? Why do we still talk like we do and share other things like we do? I thought it was over, so what does it mean?
>>
>>19074947
2nd here
That's way too good to be real :( that's just amazing, mate. So amazing it has me doubting, but I hope you're right.

If you have the juice, would you mind telling me how we would meet?
>>
File: 1483470096524.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1483470096524.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>19074978
>I often get weird stuff that makes me lost in how to do a proper interpretation.
Same though, it's a real challenge sometimes ins't it?

>I wish you all the best Stray, try to stop and smell the roses more often.
I'll try and you do the same alright, life's too short and that means a lot from someone like me, you helped me out more than you could know so you follow your own advice too and try to make the most out of life too, alright?

>>19074576
>travel to japan
What a weeb, I bet you watch animu too dork :^)

lighthearted humour aside, a bit jealous, sounds like a fun time, make sure you do things other than akihabara and harujuku street okay? there's more to the country than cute animu girls.

but that being said, looks like it'll come to fruitition, it's gonna be a last minute thinng and seem like the financing for it comes through at the last possible moments but you'll make it and have the time of your life, you'll see things that;'ll change your perspective and rewrite a lot of the ways you considered the world, it's gonna be a hell of an experience and youll treasure it forever. You'll go there and never regret it for a day in your life m8, Best of luck in living the dream. Try to hit up a meido cafe or something but also see the historic sites and national monuments, get the whole experience while you;re there.
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>19074599
The way I see it is that you're preoccupied with sucess from the point where before the kids are even really ready to face the world just yet, THey're not gonna be exceptional, i won't lie to you, but inn your mind everything they do will be exceptional to you, in some sense they'll do shit that dissapoints you or makes you wonder, but it's more a matter of knowing those are your kids nad you're still gonna be proud of them no matter what, they'll be average overall and live average lives but that's enough for you, the fact that they grew up to be self sufficient and maybe even find love someday is more than enough to make you one happy father. They'll be a little awkward towards you when they first move out, but as adults you'll have a good relationship.

>>19074697
Not likely. I think it's a pipe dream at best. Honestly it's a matter of knowing that you;re complete without the need for that. Sure we all often wonder about our genetic origins, but it's sometimes a false chase or an excuse to think about who we are and where we came from, would knowing that really make a big difference in your life? I'll still read it if you'd like, but from what I got already I have a lot of respect for your bio father but also concern as to what a random stranger on the net might say about him and how it would affect your psychological state of being.
>>
>>19075035
I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do but what might a random stranger on the net be able to say about him that could impact me that much? And now that you warned me I think I can prepare myself mentally.
I know that me meeting him should in theory only have as much impact as any other nice single meeting and actual real happiness in life can only come through me ensuring my own happiness every day but I hope you can understand.

I don't know logically it shouldn't be this important to me but somehow I want this more than anything else in life.
>>
File: mugi stronk.jpg (53KB, 354x720px) Image search: [Google]
mugi stronk.jpg
53KB, 354x720px
>>19075007
mugi > all other k-ons, but I'll take it.

He can't give it up, he enjoys the attention. it's not anythign well intentioned but imagine if you had someone emotionally in the palm of your hand, you may not feel the same about them but damn if it doesn't feel good in a selfish way to say "that person still cares about me, i must still be good" it's an egoistic assumtion on his part, he keeps you around because it makes him feel as though at least there's still someone else out there that cares, that there's a person willing to give him the time of day and may very well still have strong emotions for him. it's not pretty but life is like that sometimes, baically he enjoys the idea of somone caring about him without having to put in the effort to maintain it, if you give unconditional love oftentimes people will take it and run with it as far as they can with no regard for your wellbeing.

>>19074763
>Oooooooh haven't seen ya in a while
Honestly I wonder a lot if it'd be best if I actually followed through for once and stopped showing up here

B's affections are torn between you and another gal. Basically if you're the competitive type who hates to lose it's time to turn up the heat because he's stuck and contemplating which path to take here, he's got a lot on his mind and if you work hard to make you the choice he wants the more pleasant option he'll go for it, the fun part about indecision is that often it doesn't take much to sway an indecisive person, but it's easy to lose them for the same reasons, basically give it your all and flaunt your assents nad be true to yourself, don't lie or make false promises elsewise you will have to live up to that false image you create, it's best ot be honest here and give it your all genuinely and fullheartedly and hope for the best, it's not a guarantee, but in the end you'll be the bigger person for it regardless of how it turns out.
>>
>>19074344
>Hi!
>I'll love a reading plz.
>I'm looking for moving with my bf to another city, is our choice a good option?
>Leo, Female, 27.
>Any info needed please tell me...
>>
>>19074344
Hi!
I'll love a reading plz.
Leo, Female, 27.

Any info needed please tell me..
>>
File: a4CVG.jpg (106KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
a4CVG.jpg
106KB, 525x1216px
>>19074344
I don't have a lot of pics. Vale. What is my actualised self?
>>
File: diorama.png (460KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
diorama.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>19074344
DS
future wife personality
>>
>>19075068
Ughhhhh I don't know how to turn it up when he's not coming back for about two weeks and hasn't responded to texts because he's probs busy.

I feel like all the unresponded texts I've sent already seem desperate and sending more is just pushing it.
>>
File: 1447301604437.png (1MB, 1024x1487px) Image search: [Google]
1447301604437.png
1MB, 1024x1487px
>>19075066
fair enough, he's like me the self depreicatory type of man wh bails when he feels he might be a burden, the kind of person who makes perhaps bad descisions out of the kindness of his heart and the oerall thought of what would be best for the others. He's selfless in a selfish way, he ;eaves before people can get attached and tries to justify it as "nobody would want a guy like me around anyway, it's best if I got before i ust fuck things up here too" He's a bit pessimistic if not honest with himself, he's struggled to find menaing and happiness nad has a serious concern with draggin others down with him, so he bials before that chance can come up. He's ironically lonely because of it but tkaes gratification in the "sacrifices" he's made for the sake of others, he's a complex guy but his heart is in the right place despite his duplicitou nature, he knows what he's done and regrets it, but in his heart and mind he feels it was for the best, he's borken but tries to hold onto whatever voalour and honur in it he can. Not a bad person, but he sees himself as one, so as a person that views himself as a monster he tired to isolate himself so he can;'t hurt others.

>>19074799
>anime stuff
first red flag right there anime is just escapism for sad lonely people. :^)

Jokes aside, I'd say go for it but don't expect too much from it, it's gonna be a bit dissapointing if you build it up too much and it's just a normal event overall, you'll have a good time no doubt but it's to gonna be a life changing event or anything. Still worth it for the experience and happiness it brings momentarily though.
>>
>>19075001
Sorry anon, I can't now, I'm off to eat.

>>19075016
I even got a book of dreams to make the symbolism association but again it's too personal and there are things pertaining the querent that would make sense to them but not to us.

Aye will do. I have a long road to get full recovery, hope to see you there, thank you Stray. Have a good one.
>>
>>19075068
>mugi > all other k-ons, but I'll take it.
:( your query?
>>
>>19075118
>depreicatory type of man wh bails when he feels he might be a burden
>he ;eaves before people can get attached and tries to justify it as "nobody would want a guy like me around anyway, it's best if I got before i ust fuck things up here too"
>He's a bit pessimistic if not honest with himself, he's struggled to find menaing and happiness nad has a serious concern with draggin others down with him, so he bials before that chance can come up.
>he knows what he's done and regrets it
>he's borken but tries to hold onto whatever voalour and honur in it he can
>a monster he tired to isolate himself so he can;'t hurt others

This is me 1:1, so I guess he's like me in terms of self hate but he actually does/did good unlike me. I've never made any sacrifices for anyone else and have just lived for myself and my own selfish desires like any other human.

This turned out really good, he sounds like the man I wish I could be and I'm happy that I know this now but I'm also happy he doesn't know me now so he can't see how disgusting his own blood turned out.

Thanks a lot man.
>>
>>19075118
Yeah I know the stereotypes with anime but being honest I'm obviously a sad lonely person.

Still I'll see if I can go, just because the dude is nice to me
>>
File: 1430549593596.jpg (353KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1430549593596.jpg
353KB, 992x1404px
>>19074818
>being a cutie and doing reads.
just amonster trying to make up for the things i've done wrong in my life, don't thank me, just paying karma by trying to be helpful here, the real me is a beast at best.

A heartfelt gifl a personal artifact or someting that may seem cheap or simple but full of emotional value a stuffed animal or something inherited with asense of time and nostalgia to it all, something that means a great deal to them given freely and with a lot of though behind it, a symbolic representation of "i'll give my life to you if you'll give yours to me" it may not be obvious at first but to them it'll be the greatest thing they can offer.

>>19074832
reconcillaition is off the table for now, still got a ways to go before that's really seen as a viable route, but it's possible, just gonna be a trip to hell and back, may not be worth trying to do and overall may be best to give it up, but it's really up to you here, I wouldn;'t but if your drive is enough you very well might just make it. A real gamble here,
>>
>>19074344
Will I ever have children, and will they be successful or talented at something? Or failures like me, honestly I don't I'll have children senpai
Got inspired by another query obviously.
Name would be R
>>
File: Foole.jpg (100KB, 540x512px) Image search: [Google]
Foole.jpg
100KB, 540x512px
Alright people! Sorry for taking that long to answer, I was setting some things up for my job tomorrow and having dinner.

I'll be doing freereads over vocaroo for anyone interested.

For such I need:
You initials
The nature of your query/doubt
Some info that you find relevant, initials of related people, etc
Please no yes/no questions
>>
>>19075206
MEM
Love related--what the future holds between me and my person of interest.
Their middle name starts with a C and they are male. They live in the Pacific Northwest
>>
File: 1408823040114.jpg (333KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1408823040114.jpg
333KB, 1000x731px
>>19074871
>>19074871
A reuniting is in line, but it's not gnna be too heartfelt and emotional more a nostalgic sense of what was and could have been, a more sordid sense of things than a happy ending but you'll both be stronger because of it, a meeting and a parting that sets you on a course for greater and better things, a time of nosalgic memories that arre just that, memories inaccessible and long gone.

>>19074885
find someone else, she's not good for you and you not goood for her, it's cruel reality but sometimes it's bet to let it go before it gets too strong anf you keep coming back when you shouldn't. move on and focus on your own happiness man, it's gonna be hard to do so, but i promise you'll be happier for doing so in the long run,
>>
File: 1493075060613.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1493075060613.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
>>19074344
How do i get over my fear and anxiety of going outside, people, some insecurities that are preventing me from doing things to purssue my goals and dreams?

Also what instrument should i learn to play first?
>>
>>19075206
LDM
Moving / Love
Hi!
I'll love a reading plz.
Leo, Female.
>>
Anyone looking for a trade?

I want to know what will happen when Julie inevitably finds me? What's going to become of us?
>>
>>19075239
I've got you.
I want a love read. What are my love's feelings about me?
>>
>>19075206
MEG
Female
Love reading. I'm single and would like to keep it that way for some while. What potential will there be when I'm considering a partner again?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19074344
I HAD A NAP. BUT IM PRETTY SURE I PROMISED YOU A DRAWING <3

I do best at random animals or not fully human people
>>
File: 1452928230195.png (495KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1452928230195.png
495KB, 894x894px
>>19075151
got too many but I'll simplify it and ask merely, 'will this stray ever be happy?"

>>19074927
A lot of work, a series of challenges and hurdles to overcome but come the end of it you;ll not feel stronger perhaps but a sense of accomplishment in overcoming it all and having more to face. a sense of not having time to rest but needing to be at 100% to keep going and working hard to make it all possible. No rest but a sense of drive and meaning to it all.

>>19074956
disdain, it's ot pretty but he thinks himself better than you or is quick to write you off as "just another" if this isn;t hte path you seek to walk it may be best to either move along or to prove to him that you;re more than that, exceed expectations or just find someone else who feels you're worth more.

>>19075002
Stay put for a bit and olny moe when it becomes unbearable, it's not worth uprooting yourself at the moment and it will cause more hassle than it's worht, but in a little bit it'll be the optimal choice to make and you'll feel so much better for it given the time and place for it all.

tldr; move but give it a bit of time for travel delays.
>>
>>19075206
Hello.

RJAM
future-present related
I'm a capricorn, and maybe just that
I wish to start my path into occultism but im sure of what to do and if ill ever be capable of achieving things with it? ( rituals, summoning demons, divination, etc.)
help, please
>>
>>19075243
>I want a love read. What are my love's feelings about me?

Working on it, are you male or female?
>>
>>19075252
>>19075206
Im male
and query is also obviously occult related
>>
>>19075254
female. starting yours.
>>19075251
>got too many but I'll simplify it and ask merely, 'will this stray ever be happy?"
Okie dokie. got you
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>19075188
>Yeah I know the stereotypes with anime but being honest I'm obviously a sad lonely person.
same I'm living them all too. try not to let it define you and seek your happiness out there anonichi.

>>19075085
It's worth it, you;ll face a new set of challenges but it'll only bring you two closer and help solidify the life you hoped to build. funny thing about strife is that it either makes or breaks people in the case of you as a couple it's gonna only strengthen things come the end of it all.

>>19075086
Control. You seek to be the captian of a ship that you've felt a passenger on for far too long, you want to steer your life in the direction you've wanted it to go but felt as if it's just out of reach, you're gonna have a chance at the steering wheel but when you get it just don't go too wild and crash or something.
>>
>>19075243
>>19075258
>I want a love read. What are my love's feelings about me?
>>19075206
>>19075254

>Knight of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, Nine of Pentacles

FFS how long have you two been a couple? I could be wrong but with the cards I pulled I get the feeling that he wants to propose to you. W o Fortune and 9 o Pentacles are great cards to have. Seems like love and prosperity are coming into your life now.
>>
>>19075206
KVH
Shall i meet this "mysterious" woman.
Shall it be soon and under which circumstances ?
>>
>>19075279
Can someone read me pls
Julian 28 Capricorn
General reading of near future please
>>
>>19075239
1) three of pentacles, queen of wands, ace of swords
2) nine of pentacles, knight of cups, magician

A lot of emotion, happiness, seeking to make something work, grasping for words. So little words spoken, yet so much to say. It's confusing for you both, but she is driven, and you are receptive.
Nothing terrible. Seems you two may come to some kind of understanding. There will be some healing. expectations, wishes, and regrets are all spoken of. a renewed spark between two people brings about a lot of possibilities. what ultimately becomes of you two is not decided yet, but there are no bad omens here. i'm feeling a deep welling of fondness and love and a desire to find some sort of solution. to collude or to at least make peace with a stirring emotion that won't go away.

Anything else?
>>
>>19074344
Sad and Insecure anon
Will i ever manage to get my desired looks (ones that are actually good) by using plastic surgery?
>>
>>19075290

I know this place abhors this concept but I really do believe she's my twin flame. No matter how many times in the past I've ran from her, she manages to find me. I feel as though she's just going to "randomly" show up in my life once I'm probably married with kids and have a stable life, only to fuck things up. Still though, even if I run from her, it'll just delay the inevitable.

I feel as though I'm trapped with this "twin flame" and I have no choice in this situation.
>>
File: 1468027041714.jpg (238KB, 1417x901px) Image search: [Google]
1468027041714.jpg
238KB, 1417x901px
>>19075099
Needy and a bit on the side of a "basic bitch" she's gonna ask for a lot and drive you mad somedays, but it's cheaper and better for you to keep her around, you know? welcome to the existential nightmare of marraige.

>>19075201
Gonna have one kid, they're gonna be abit of late bloomer but hey'll do just fine and manage to do what it is they;ve always hoped. They're a gal and will >>19075201
go out into the world and be alone in it all it seems but their passion will be found in the arts and they'll create something that touches the hearts of many out there, that's her contribution to the world.

>>19075228
play the bass guitar, it's a sweet lil insturment, takes minimal effort and is the backbone of any band. Bass is objectively best instument and offers a great learning curve while being easy to approach and lets you get your groove on or play sad somber tones to reflect your soul when you need it, Be all about that bass nigga.

Honeslty with the anxiety eventually you're gonna be pushed against the wall and face a choice of either do it or die, okay maybe not literally but the choice will be a drastic one that'll almost force you to go out there and put on a face, a mask to cope with it all, life situations will force you out in the wild and you'll adapt despite it all, you'll do better than you thought but hate every moment of it until it become second nature and you can blend right in.
>>
>>19075278
>that image
100% true.
>same I'm living them all too.
One day, you'll make it, stray and with some luck, i might too.
Thank you, stray.
>>
File: superthumb (1).jpg (36KB, 259x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb (1).jpg
36KB, 259x250px
>>19074344
Emily
Hey Stray, how are you doing today? Better than usual? Visiting this early is a first, given my memory serves correctly.

Will a circumstance arise where I'll have the opportunity to move out?
>>
>>19075251
>'will this stray ever be happy?"
It's hard for me to do queries with the word 'ever' in them, but I can try to do a read for the foreseeable future.
I got empress, four of cups, and nine of swords
seems you're pretty bent out of shape over something or someone you idolize, which is probably the girl you talk about. she's effecting you on not just a physical level, but also on an emotional and spiritual level. it doesn't seem that you find happiness in the near future. you're still consumed by worry and anxiety and this woman will remain on her pedestal. it doesn't mean you'll never be happy, but the way things are now will not lead to your happiness.
>>
File: 1494636335488.jpg (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494636335488.jpg
187KB, 600x600px
>>19074344
Can I get one please?
John
How does she feel about me after all this time?
>>
>>19075308
>twin flame
dude, i totally believe in these things, but the whole runner and chaser concept is bullshit. they're not your soulmate nor your twin flame if they make you feel like shit. if they at all have the ability to ruin your life, they're not for you. the fact that you know she would chase you and still ruin happiness for you...dude, she's selfish.
>>
File: received_1326890774046971.gif (843KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_1326890774046971.gif
843KB, 480x360px
>>19074344
Eden
How does Ronan feel about me?
>>
>>19075317
>play the bass guitar
Sounds like a good start, thank you stray.

And about that anxiety, well, seems like ive got no option then, i cant do or learn anything by isolating myself in a room, thanks again.
>>
>>19074344
Foef
When shall i find the answers on a few questions i have been puzzled for a while, and under which circumstances? Will it all be worth the sacrifices?
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>19075300
>Sad and Insecure anon
b-but I can't read for myself :^(

Yeeeah but eventually it'll deteriorate and lead to a cycle of trying harder and harder to be ideal only to realize that it may not have been worth it in the first place, basically it may be best for your mental health and wallet to just accept the way you are now and work with what you've got.

>>19075321
anytime friendo. stay strong and keep up the good work being a weeb, feel like a stranger around these parts posting silly stuff like that, but good to know there's at least one other /a/non out there who's got some good taste. Protect your smile and never give up on your interests or dreams alright?

>>19075322
>Hey Stray, how are you doing today? Better than usual? Visiting this early is a first, given my memory serves correctly.
Same shit different day, it's memorial day and this day messes me up real bad, just started drinking earlier than usual and figured i may as make myself useful.

Yep. it's gonna be an individual or person that will push for it or "give you an out" so to speak, they'll extend a hand and offer aplace to go to or stay when it seems you have nowhere else to go, it's gonna seem too good to be true at first and sure they have their own intentions but they aren't maleficent at all, thye worry about you and want to be there for you so when it comes up give it some thought but if the coast seems clear go for it and enjoy your new life away from the old problems you left behind.
>>
>>19075317
Oh shit, a girl? that may actually be really difficult for me
>arts
Does she get that from her mother or hopefully me?
Also what can you tell me about her mother? looks or personality wise
>>
File: 464545645.jpg (721KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
464545645.jpg
721KB, 1400x1200px
>>19074344
Lino
love general
>>
File: huehue.jpg (28KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
28KB, 400x414px
>>19075339
>dude, i totally believe in these things, but the whole runner and chaser concept is bullshit. they're not your soulmate nor your twin flame if they make you feel like shit. if they at all have the ability to ruin your life, they're not for you. the fact that you know she would chase you and still ruin happiness for you...dude, she's selfish.

I never heard those concepts until yesterday, the runner and chaser thing. I actually read an article on it and it was spot on for our relationship. Found it, this was the quote

>No, this union will be more like boy meets girl, boy runs away from girl, girl marries another, boy travels the world, boy and girl meet again decade’s later

She already married someone else but knowing her this marriage won't last unfortunately. I'm already at the traveling the world stage, I'm just saving up enough money and planning my trips. Like I said, no matter what I do, I KNOW she will come looking for me and eventually find me, once everything has been settled down with me.

Trust me, she is a piece of shit and I do deserve better than someone like her, she's morally my complete opposite and she won't be the one I marry but I have this insane bond with this women and she has one with me, much to my chagrin. She must be taking a break from chasing me because of her marriage but once that's over, she'll be back looking for me.
>>
>>19075278
>It's worth it
So, it's a very good thing, thanks so much anon!
It make me really hopeful :).
>>
>>19074344
Elizabeth
Does he have faith in the restoration of our relationship? If not, how can I fix things?
>>
>>19075362
>b-but I can't read for myself :^(
;_; i wish i could help people like you stray.

Yeah, you are actually right, i just hope i have enough self control when the idea appears again
>>
>>19074344
Van hecke
Is my suspicion right, and who shall i put my faith in, except in the Lord?
>>
>>19075373
Get a restraining order. Twin flames and soul mates are about divine love, not obsession and stalking and ruining each other's lives. i'm sure it was just like your relationship. Someone who is dealing with a failing marriage shouldn't be chasing after another and you should tell her that to her face if she does find you.
>>
File: 1450741836028.jpg (192KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1450741836028.jpg
192KB, 1280x1440px
>>19075326
Yeah prolly true, trying my best to give it up and give up on her, but it's killing me inside. Probably for the best though. thanks for the read, happiness is something i have to work for ever harder it seems.

>>19075334
Confused, she's got a set of complex emotions about you but overall is unsure about it all, she has a real back and forth mentality about it all and wonders sometimes what it might be like if she gave you a chance and other days she wishes she never met you, she goes a bit back and forth but the one constant is that she thinks about you a lot and what you mean to her, she consideres it a lot actually, though that's not a positive or negative thing per se, just that she wonders a lot about you and is unsure,

>>19075342
They want something but are unsure of where to start things out, hold their hand and guide them in the right direction, they need support and a sense of guidance more than anything else,
>>
File: 1493076590068.png (24KB, 542x531px) Image search: [Google]
1493076590068.png
24KB, 542x531px
>>19075362
>anytime friendo. stay strong and keep up the good work being a weeb
Always, have to refine that taste with the best anime out there, any rec?
>Protect your smile and never give up on your interests or dreams alright?
I needed this, stray, in fact i'll just save this post to see it in the future whenever im feeling like shit.
>>
>>19075395

Trust me, if I have to get one, I will. I do hate to say this but I do love her, my heart races just hearing her name. I feel a bond with her that I've never felt with any other human being on the planet. She is my polar opposite and I hate her for it but she does care about me and has genuine feelings for me. I might have left her in tears being a dumb teenager, it was nothing physical but more emotional if anything. She still hasn't gotten over it but once she does, we can talk and heal like adults, we both really need it and each other, even if we both hate each others guts.
>>
File: 1494838211353.jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494838211353.jpg
23KB, 512x288px
>>19075388
>i wish i could help people like you stray.
Honestly i wish i could help myself too, but here I am again. some people are beyond help, best not to worry about it m8.

>>19075357
36 days, way more specific than expected but it seems that some major sense of revelation or personal interaction will lead to a real change in yourself and the way you see it all. a sudden and drastic change but you wouldn't want it any other way.

>>19075345
Might be a bit biased since I used to play bass for a band back in the day, but it's a sweet instrument, nice deep sounds and a blast to play. Lets you go anywhere from jazz to funk to death metal, it's as adaptable as you want to make it so it's moreso an experience in discovering your play-style and what you like to do with it, well worth a try at the least.

>>19075401
I'm a depressed mess, so my favourites are ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop, gurren laggan, sayonara zestubou sensei, kodomo no jikan, and the manga, oyasumi punpun. Though if you're looking for more lighthearted fun, yuyushiki, kemono friends and the neptunia anime are fun, jojo's bizzare adventure is picked up a lot as a normie animu these days but well worth a watch if you don;t let other people influence you opinions. It's trashy stuff but still fun.You seem cool to be around let's chat again sometime if you see me around or feel up to it. you seem like a cool cat, nice to find another weeb in this place. i could use a friend is all. i-it's not like i;m lonely or anything
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (238KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
238KB, 640x1136px
>>19074344
Caveman
I would ask a specific question but I'm feeling like a general reading would be more appropriate if you could.
>>
>>19075217
>A reuniting is in line, but it's not gnna be too heartfelt and emotional more a nostalgic sense of what was and could have been, a more sordid sense of things than a happy ending but you'll both be stronger because of it, a meeting and a parting that sets you on a course for greater and better things, a time of nosalgic memories that arre just that, memories inaccessible and long gone.
Thank you Stray...
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19075317
Twixie.

Would i be a good wife?
>>
>>19075013
>>19075447
Will you get to it, Stray? No problem if you can't, mate
>>
File: 1446003560878.png (232KB, 494x507px) Image search: [Google]
1446003560878.png
232KB, 494x507px
>>19075365
Dark hair and a bit reserved, oddly enough your daughter is blonde and a bit of an oddity considering the family lineages you both come from but you're both certain she;s you're girl when she does or says things that make you both say "that's my girl" she'll remind you both of yourselves time and time again.

>>19075371
You'll get married a bit later than you expected but she's gonna be a good gal and you'll be the cuouple that grows old together, try not to worry to much about it, you;ll be happy someday m8, just give it a bit of time.

>>19075386
He's skeptical but willing to give it atry, you just have to shoe a bit of devotions and commitment that this is what you relly want and that you really do want to make things work, prove to him that he's a bit different than the other people out there and he won;t be able to resist it even if he seems reticent at first. you're gonna hve to admit to somethings and be humble about it but it's possible to salvage this.
>>
>>19075213
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CODpfu8psu

>>19075232
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Eu3IeL7tUt
>>
File: 1493645905745.jpg (532KB, 1373x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1493645905745.jpg
532KB, 1373x1093px
>>19075483
>just give it a bit of time
i just cant, the idea of having all my life already righten and wont be able to see it drives me very very impatient. but thanks m8, I see a lot of queries you got today huh? are you not tired?
>>
>>19074344
Henry, love reading please
>>
>>19074344

Aromeve. I have a choice between two men, K and T. What are the outcomes of choosing one of them? One of them is a twin flame and the other is a good man who can give me the world.

Thanks!
>>
File: lonely spike.jpg (27KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
lonely spike.jpg
27KB, 480x515px
>>19075447
>jojo's
im about to start watching that one, sounds like a lot of fun
Will watch the other ones you posted, you kind of lost me after bebop, but i'll do my best to catch up
>You seem cool to be around
Thanks, dont remeber hearing that from anyone before.
>i could use a friend is all. i-it's not like i;m lonely or anything
Yeah no problem, will use my name and the same pic everytime i catch you posting here and we can talk
You sound nice too, stray.
>>
File: 1414552092436.jpg (158KB, 1231x900px) Image search: [Google]
1414552092436.jpg
158KB, 1231x900px
>>19075013
>>19075477
sorry m8, oboviously not at my best today, didn;t mean to skip your follow up there,

You'll meet through a common friend at a social event. You'll exchange numbers on a whim and eventually be inseperable she's gonna be a bit reserved at first but really start to open up as you get to chat more. stick with it and it'll all be golden m80.

>>19075394
>except the Lord
m8 i gave up on even that a long time ago, *tips hopelessness* :^)

but it seems t me that the best person to trust here is the family members closest to you, they may not always have the most pertinent advice but there is knowledge to be glaeaned from in in terms of that they're looking out for your best interests, try to look at the people you gre up with and what they're saying about you and where you are in life, don't be afraid to sit down and have a serious heart to heart family talk about where you;re going in life and what you want.
>>
>>19075334
>>19075397
Well, that honestly sounds like her. We haven't talked in a while, so I wasn't quite sure, but she's always been the back-and-forth kind of person when it comes to relationships (or with me, at least)
Good happy memories buried under a ton of issues that could have been avoided in other circumstances. I'm more or less the same, I keep thinking about her, not really sure if I want to be with her or not, I miss her way too much, but it also hurts to be near her.
Thank you for the reading stray, I wish you the best.
>>
>>19075247
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Wa8iCJzsVn
>>
File: Engy_smile.png (441KB, 611x670px) Image search: [Google]
Engy_smile.png
441KB, 611x670px
>>19075483
>Dark hair and a bit reserved
I dont want to annoy you being the eternal querent, but even more details on her, although i have a belief that it may change the more i know so i dont know

> your daughter is blonde and a bit of an oddity considering the family lineages you both come from but you're both certain she;s you're girl when she does or says things that make you both say "that's my girl" she'll remind you both of yourselves time and time again.

her personality sounds cute, but blonde, and yeah, your spot on the lineage, which leads me to think that just perhaps, crispr or some sort of genetic engineering could have been used, I've considered this so it wouldnt be a surprise to me if i was right in this.
>>
>>19075504
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CODpfu8psu
I;m the first one. thank you!!!
>>
>>19075547
>>19075483
or it could have been a regular mix where the caucasoid genes come up on top
Thank you for your time and help stray
>>
>>19075483
I'm the last one. Thank you Stray
>>
>>19075523
Thank you so much for the follow up, Stray.

I hope it doesn't take long to meet this gal :) I really appreciate it. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>19075252
>>19075256
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sZ8E18w8ZN
>>
File: 1408598850832.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1408598850832.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>19075505
>are you not tired?
I'm always tired m8. Life tore me a new one back in the day, so this is nothing.

>>19075461
life will be a real back and forthe between really comfy and easyt and hard and a pain in the ass for the next few weeks no middle ground, it's gonna be one or the other, you'll either have all the time in the world to rest and have fun or feel like it;s work, eat, sleep work repeat. stick through it though, it;'ll balance out eventually and be a bit easier.

>>19075475
Depends wanna try it out? I'll give you a fair evaluation :^)

Jokes aside, yeah more or less it's gonna be a bit of an adaptation and overall you'll feel like its a sacrifice but also a great benefit, you're gonna have to be adaptable and overall dependable bbut you have the Constitution to make it happen, i bet whoever you end up with will be happy overall and you will be as well. it;s gonna be a fun time and overall give you a sense of hope and appreciation, you seem like the type to appreciate the little things a husband does for their wife or the small gestures kids do for their mother.
>>
>>19075447
>Might be a bit biased since I used to play bass for a band back in the day,
you were a musician? thats awesome
And dont worry ill try it.
>>
can anyone please give me a quick reading?

what is set for me and him in june, what does he think of me?
>>
>>19075282
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P1mUAD8NTw
>>
>it's memorial day and this day messes me up real bad, just started drinking earlier than usual and figured i may as make myself useful.
It's a bit of an outlet here. There's better means of expression than to solely brood after respects are paid.

>person that will push for it or "give you an out" so to speak, they'll extend a hand and offer aplace to go to or stay when it seems you have nowhere else to go
>it's gonna seem too good to be true at first and sure they have their own intentions but they aren't maleficent at all
>thye worry about you and want to be there for you
Ulterior motives could be of concern. It's heavily dependent on how copiously gapped our standpoints are. From limited observation, I have an idea of who this could be.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19075549
You're welcome my friend!
>>
>>19074344
Jaime
Is he going to message me soon?
>>
File: 56564645.jpg (276KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
56564645.jpg
276KB, 1440x900px
>>19075577
>Life tore me a new one back in the day, so this is nothing.
:/ I really hope you get what you are looking for. one last question,how do you scry? and why you start scrying. I wanted to learn to help people too.
>>
>>19075596
>>19075362
>>
File: 1492994886809.jpg (52KB, 543x332px) Image search: [Google]
1492994886809.jpg
52KB, 543x332px
>>19075558
Thank you, Aya.
So I'll need to always keep moving and innovating? Sounds like my kind of thing.
Good night to you.
>>
>>19075206
JP
I think I went for a player and got played but I'm not entirely sure. How is he feeling towards me? What will happen now?
>>
File: 1414552947256.jpg (472KB, 1000x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1414552947256.jpg
472KB, 1000x1226px
>>19075521
remind me again what name you'll ne using i'm alitt out of it osay the least but i don;t want to lose this potential human connection, it;s pathetic i know but when you;re a lonely old dog like me it hardly matters.

>>19075614
I scry becasue i was dealth an unfiar hand in life, i've done thing no man should have to do an I have to live with that everyday of my life, so i try to be a bit lighthearted and talk about cute animu girls and help people with thier life concerns. it's a personal conviction thing. it honestly came nautrally and with a bit of practice, i started back i the day as a newbie with no experience and kept doing my best and befor i knew it people remembered me and thought my reads were spot on, it's a matter of practice and motivation that's all i can really say. I still don't know why peeps around there parts seem to think i'm any good but it's comforting to know i might be making a difference or helping.
>>
File: 01qmsab.png (48KB, 957x264px) Image search: [Google]
01qmsab.png
48KB, 957x264px
>>19075653
>it honestly came nautrally and with a bit of practice

but you simply read the question,close the eyes,and the things come to your mind? simply as that?
>>
>>19075653
>remind me again what name you'll ne using
Now im in doubt about the name, my name is Rodrigo, but call me whatever you want. well almost whatever you want.
Maybe ill use another language/culture version of it from time to time
>>
File: IMG_0395.png (541KB, 456x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.png
541KB, 456x520px
>>19075577
>life will be a real back and forthe between really comfy and easyt and hard and a pain in the ass for the next few weeks no middle ground, it's gonna be one or the other, you'll either have all the time in the world to rest and have fun or feel like it;s work, eat, sleep work repeat. stick through it though, it;'ll balance out eventually and be a bit easier.
Yep, I'm suppose to be moving and soon and I'll start working for a tree planting nursery again; a second job, so it sounds spot on.
In fact it was so spot on I feel comfortable asking another question if you are up to it.
There is a girl who seems to have an interest in me and I an interest in her, would she be compatible/good for me?
>>
>>19075643
Same to you brother.
>>
Trading
Does he want me by his side, or does he really want to die alone?
>>
>>19075713
>Does he want me by his side, or does he really want to die alone?

Sure, I want to know if I will have half asian kids, it could go either way. Getting started on yours
>>
>>19075577
I still gotta draw for you. What you want bby?
>>
>>19074344
Kevin
Is my suspicion right, shall i have help or must i do this on my own?
>>
>>19075719
Lol okay hang on
>>
>>19074344
Hello! Alias: Seph
Could you please do a love reading for Me? I'm interested in a guy, but our relationship is "different". Just wondering if we have a future together or if he is "the one"...what does he think of Me? I kind of messed up our relationship and hoping I can fix it...if not, what do you see in store for me?
>>
>>19075536
Thank you :)

I look forward to finding peace within myself before whoever is to come along.
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (350KB, 457x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
350KB, 457x794px
>>19075685
Actually disregard my second question, every other reading has told me that it's up to me to find out if I'm going to like her, which is really odd because back in Highschool that never occurred when I would do love readings.
>>
>>19075719
Three of Wands
Star
Empress

So it seems like it's possible, because you'll have more than one interest as you go about your years and they won't all be your ideal, but you do have an opportunity to have a relationship with someone you consider your ideal and have your half Asian babies. Assuming the relationship goes well, I'd say you've got some hafus in your future.
>>
>>19074344
Please tell me why my life is such a disaster right now? I'm thinking of writing a book to fix it financially, but my plan might backfire. How do I just fix this huge mess i created so i can have a normal life for once? What will happen if i write the book? I feel like there has been a curse placed on me or my family...or just some sort of build up of negative energy. am I wrong in assuming that? Call me Astor.
>>
>>19075713
>Does he want me by his side, or does he really want to die alone?
>>19075719

>Page of Wands, Eight of Swords, Ace of Pentacles

He wants you but he is afraid to be stifled and be tied down. He's going through a tough time right now but it is one that he has to go through it, in the end he will achieve his financial dreams and along with it, much needed stability. He doesn't want to die alone, he just doesn't want to be suffocated and he needs any help you can give him along with his space once in a while but for now, he needs you.
>>
>>19075755
Ty want to trade again?
>>
>>19075760

Sure, I'd like to know if I'd own my own home before the end of the year and if not, by at least the end of next year?

Query?
>>
File: 1460006635149.jpg (89KB, 785x883px) Image search: [Google]
1460006635149.jpg
89KB, 785x883px
>>19075668
yep, why would it have to be anymore complex than that? it's just a matter of taking yourself out of the moment and taking the thought over to that other person and wondering what's going on in their life and taking a good look at the way things are and how they want them to be and how those two things line up. Honestly I'd probably ask a more experienced person about it than me, but that's always how I've done it.

>>19075720
cute animu girls m8, not even a question. Not enough of that in this life. Honestly I'd be happy with whatever, but it's all up to you. If you draw me up a cute busty animu cake you'd be muh nigga forever. I'm just a simple man of simple pleasures like that I guess.

>>19075596
There's better means of expression than to solely brood after respects are paid.
you're completely right, it's unbecoming of me, but honestly it's all i can do as of now. If i can;t forgive and I cant forget and can't forgive myself for being the way I am all I can do is drink and try to be of some use to people around here, you know? I strive to be a negative role model if anything, like if anything nobody should strive to be a stray like me, sometimes we need that kind of public spectacle to say "well at least I;'m not that bad" in an odd way it gives people hope and a sense of moral aptitude,
>>
>>19075772
Okay.
I want to know if I ever go to Japan with the guy I asked about above
>>
>>19075773
Let me do a reading for you? I've never done anything like it but would like to try
>>
>>19075773
>cute busty animu cake.

Im on it.
>>
>>19075778
>I want to know if I ever go to Japan with the guy I asked about above

That's funny, I plan to go to Japan next year. Working on yours
>>
>>19075772
This year:
Five of Swords, Seven of Swords, Lovers
Next year:
Temperance, Ace of Swords, Knight of Swords and Three of Swords fell out while pulling KoS

You try to make it happen this year, but it doesn't really work out. The cards suggest that something underhanded may happen to prevent you from getting the house you may have set your eyes on and you'll have to bounce back from that. Next year is sort of similar, but less about getting screwed. You try to push forward with getting a house, but Temperance is advised. You've got something amazing for you waiting, but it will only come with them. Be sure to keep your assets in order (your credit score, your savings, etc.) and be ready for the right opportunity, but you're not likely to meet that opportunity by the end of this year or next.
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>19075610
Not for a while, or at least it;ll feel that way, any meaningful intersaction is a bit of a ways off, i don;t really see a whole lot in terms of a happy ending to this fairy tale, it's gonna be a challenge and a real back and forthe test of fortitude where nobody really wins, but it continues anyhow.

>>19075724
You need help even if it's hard to come by or admit you need it, there is gonna have to be a type of support if you hope to accomplish this, the connections you make and the social links you make in your life are vital to the sucess of this project of yours and it's not really worth going on if you cannot find people to help you along the way, rest assured you aren't gonna be alone in it all, as there are already some people who care more than you might think.
>>
>>19073477
Love reading please Aya? Im in love with my best friend and he loves me but it can't work out right now. Do we have a future or should i move on?
>>
>>19075787
Hah, it was always our dream to go to Japan together. He has gone many times, but for work. It's hard to plan a holiday on your own dime. :/
>>
>>19075778
>>19075787

>Five of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Six of Cups

YES but you're going to need to gather everyone together on the same page and basically plan everything out yourself. Wait for money to not be an issue which will be sooner than you might think and you and him are bound to have a great time in Japan.

>>19075795

So have I but I've never been. I plan to save up my own money and take a friend or two with me as well. I probably won't be able to buy the house this year because I'll use that many for the Japan trip.
>>
>>19074344
Who will I lose my virginity to!
Dante
>>
>>19074344
Skyla
Can you help me figure out what caused me to go crazy in 2015?
>>
File: 1495596832115.jpg (57KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1495596832115.jpg
57KB, 650x366px
>>19074344
i know what you think of these types of queries so i wont ask the how, but the who
who will i lose my virginity to?
bandwagon dude
>>
File: 1432800547244.jpg (57KB, 384x357px) Image search: [Google]
1432800547244.jpg
57KB, 384x357px
>>19075784
>>cute busty animu cake.
>Im on it.
Doing the work of a saint right there anonichi, really means a lot to me even if it's a silly little request like that.

>>19075779
sure, i'd love to be the first to pop your /div/ cherry. I'll be gentle I promise :^)
A read concerning a qt in my life that I can love and who would love me back would be fantastic. Basically just a generic love read, that's most of what readers these days read anyhow, lotta lonely peeps on 4chan these days, can't imagine why though :^)
>>
>>19075805
Thank you anon!!!
>>
>>19074344
jezabel
can you scry my next bf please?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19075826
I dont know how long this will take and i dont draw people much. But heres a sneaky peaky.
>>
>>19075843
actually not bf, but someone I will have a loving relationship with?
>>
File: Nietzsche988096849064584002_n.jpg (72KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche988096849064584002_n.jpg
72KB, 768x960px
>>19075773
>it's unbecoming of me, but honestly it's all i can do as of now
It's fine, we're anonymous :^)
There's no one here where a best foot forward approach would be crucial. On standard days, it might be worth it though. It could be part of a process for training yourself into a more objective/neutral mindset. Can fake it 'til you make it work without delusion?

>sometimes we need that kind of public spectacle to say "well at least I;'m not that bad" in an odd way it gives people hope and a sense of moral aptitude,
>a false sense of moral aptitude,
ftfy

Justifications such as these only behave as a reaffirmation for how you are.
>>
>>19074344
When shall i meet or hear her again?
>>
>>19075826
>I'll be gentle I promise
please

ok,lets go...
I'll be honest,I'm not sure if I was influenced by your image,Although I did not focus on her.
I saw a blonde,dirty blonde hair? Her forehead was a little big, but not in an ugly way.Apparently she likes parrots or is / will be biologist/veterinary?

T-that's what i saw..
>>
air query.

i'm obsessed with her tho careful to respect boundaries and her space. my infatuation with her is irrational sparked from first seeing her. what does she think of me? is it futile?? this feeling is exceptionally rare for me & it's been a considerable amount of time since I've had anyone by my side let alone sex.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (73KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
73KB, 640x350px
>>19075877
>Justifications such as these only behave as a reaffirmation for how you are.
man i was a philosophy major back in college and that hit close to home, you're pretty good there anonichi, gonna have to think about that a bit.

>>19075754
looks like you need some sort of stable footing you;re tryint to build up something great on unstable foundations and as such it'll continue to crumble, itnstead of trying to rebuild time and time agian it's best ot look at the fundamentals here and look at the basis for what it is you;re bulding upon, the base material nad the locale make a great difference, non metaphorically speaking it's a matter of the goals and what it is you fight for, the things that insipre you to keep trying, take a good hard look at those and ask if it's really viable or a strong starting place to move forward from. Basically take a strong look at what is is that you hope to acheive and ask if it's really what you want or just a consolation to your life.
>>
File: 1427138017769.jpg (65KB, 353x305px) Image search: [Google]
1427138017769.jpg
65KB, 353x305px
>>19075811
>>19075825
>>19075825
sensing a recurring theme here, haven't had these reads in forever, kinda nostalgic in a strange sense of it perhaps, though you could both always hook up and solve that question yourselves :^)

>>19075811
slightly thicc gal with light brown/blondish hair and a niavetee that is admirable if not concerning, she's got an outlook on life that seems overly optimistic and as if it'll all be okay, it concerns me but she seems happy with it, she's got a bit of a positive outlook sure but i wonder what in her life led her to that, of course that might not matter if all you;re after is to get your dick wet. She's a little to eager and open about things but maybe that's not too bad is it? a reall happy go lucky type who has a lot of hope for the future almost painfully so. try not to ruin that anonkovich.

>>19075820
>still worrying about things 2 years old
Let it go m8, not really sure why you're worrying about that but will read anyhow.

a series of stresses and personal life events that pushed and pushed until it couldn't be taken anymore, the social life you lived and the way you've been treated, a series of small events stacking up until they blocked out the sun and ultimately led to a breakdown, when the small things aren;t dealt with they add up and become massive before you know and can have a serious impact, a collection of tiny little bits becomign a massive entity. Basically work on stress management and take things as they come and dismiss them or cope with them instead of putting them aside and hoping it;ll get better, elsewise it;ll just build up to a breaking point.
>>
File: 1411800068823.jpg (56KB, 452x605px) Image search: [Google]
1411800068823.jpg
56KB, 452x605px
>>19075825
skinny gal who seems a bit inebriated, she's gonna take the initiative and take over the situation, and ultimately it's gonna be a whirlwind interaction and it'll hardly seem like a big event and it'll be over before you know but it'll stick with you for a while. Looks like a impulsive quickie you happened to be just the right guy for, might not be your jam but if you;'re in the right place at the right time it might be hard to say no to it.
>>
>>19075278
>Control

So, I'm getting --consistently-- the same sort of spiel from everyone. My numerology card is the Chariot. The drama, hell thing is hilarious to me for some reason.

Public Role
(Equivalents of "Anonymous")
Words that embody your presence are "Authority, Compulsion, Intimidation, Sterility".
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Drama, Hell".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Africa, Agility, Ambition, Aurora, Author, Barbarism, Beast, Beauty, Bitter, Boat, Change, Chariot, Cocktail, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Death, Defiance, Energy, Fire, Forest, Gold, Iridium, Jackal, Judge, Jury, Luck, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Monkey, Occult, Ocean, Omen, Opium, Palace, Pinnacle, Prayer, Radio, Redemption, Rich, Rock, Seer, Sentiment, Shepherd, Shout, Spring, Tantra, Tarot, Tide, Time, Vassal, Violet, Vixen, Vulture, Warlock, Weapon, Wisdom".
>>
File: 1445905809432.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1445905809432.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>19075843
post a non naruto pic and maybe we'll talk.

But seriously will get on it in a sec pic aside.

>>19075844
diggin it already, honeslty just means a lot that some stranger is willing to humour a silly guy like me for a cute drawing like that.

>>19075902
I dig it m8, would date a shy qt blonde vet anyday. Thanks for the hope and a little brightness in this life of mine, keep working on your scry stuff and your reads, you got potential kid, so keep up the good work aight?
>>
>>19075979
>skinny gal who seems a bit inebriated, she's gonna take the initiative and take over the situation
im surprised, but obviously intrigued
>and ultimately it's gonna be a whirlwind interaction and it'll hardly seem like a big event and it'll be over before you know
not cool, guess ill be 30 seconds guy or something like that, ill try to think in something else
>Looks like a impulsive quickie you happened to be just the right guy for, might not be your jam but if you;'re in the right place at the right time it might be hard to say no to it.
Yeah, youre right, never though of it as something that needed to be planned and stuff, still weird way of it happening, but thank you
>>
File: willie1.jpg (33KB, 262x711px) Image search: [Google]
willie1.jpg
33KB, 262x711px
>>19075923
Desire to remain the same counteracts the pure desire for change through tactics of fear. You don't have to let that subjugate. Good luck.
>>
File: 1423441950080.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423441950080.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>19075891
need a nickname or an alias there if you want a read anon, odd formality i know but it helps.

>>19075990
>Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Drama, Hell".
Sounds like my life right there desu

though it's really a matter of seizing control and driving life in the way you want it to go. It's basically in your court to make things go they way that you want to, readers can only offer advice, it's up to you to make it work for you and try your best to make an outcome you can be happy with. sounds cliche perhaps, but I think you can make it happen.
>>
>>19076002
> keep working on your scry stuff and your reads, you got potential kid, so keep up the good work aight?

wow. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! The bad thing about this type of reading is that it doesn't know if it's accurate or not until it happens...maybe you know who I am someday and tell me if I went well or not.
>>
>>19076034

I'm >>19075891
Name is Kevin.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1280x960px
Will this dress give me free food?
>>
File: 1455574315736.png (353KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1455574315736.png
353KB, 900x1300px
>>19076028
good thoughts there anon. smart lad right there, gonna be up late tonight thinking about that, thanks for the brain food. it's weird how life works but that's some solid advice nevertheless.

>>19076040
The bad thing about this type of reading is that it doesn't know if it's accurate or not until it happens...
The real bad thing is even if it happens you might not know, I may just run off with that qt parrot loving gal and never look back. :^)

The importnat part about scrying and trying to read for others is to not be too preoccupied with the outcome, you;re here to help and it's as simple as that, often it;s a thankless job or people will take you for granted but that's alright if you can derive self gratification from it all, it's a personal journey of self growth and insight at the end of it all.

>>19075891
Yep, in a few years you'll bump into eachother in a not so expected place, the interactio nwill be breif and impersonal, but will make you reconsider if you're really over it after all this time. Basically it's gonna peel of the scab and make a fresh wound again for a few weeks until you leave it be, stop picking at it and let it heal naturally.
>>
File: naruto.gif (607KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.gif
607KB, 500x283px
>>19076034
still scrying?

I might need some
>>
>>19076066
Depends on what you're looking to put in your mouth
>>
>>19076066
>cutting scars
You people are legit insane
>>
File: 1490987369932.png (532KB, 975x847px) Image search: [Google]
1490987369932.png
532KB, 975x847px
>>19076086
yeah still at it i guess, what on your mind anonichi?

gonna try to play it cool and say nothing about your pic except for
>pic related
>>
File: IENL907.jpg (556KB, 1800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IENL907.jpg
556KB, 1800x1150px
>>19076100
Can I get a scry as well?

I'd like to know about my love life. What can you tell me about it?
>>
>>19076106
>>19076100
same here
>>
>>19076100
yeah

Im feeling pretty pessimistic about my situation in college and like I dont know whats gonna happen. Or what should I do.

Can you help me?
>>
File: 1492815497222.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1492815497222.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>19076100
will i pass this year?

btw you'll find a good use to pic related
>>
>>19075960
Hahaa! You just described me! Probably should have mentioned I'm a girl! It's weird how you were able to do that...right down to the hair color...omg
>>
>>19076066
Yes.
For maximum effect walk in malls
and downtown type areas.
Not even paranormal, just common sense.
Also works for males if you're not fugly and even then your personality can still make the deal happen.
>>
>>19075843
ok here is another picture, please do mine!!
>>
>>19075734
I hope you didn't miss me... :(
>>19074344
I kno u dont care much 4 love readings but if u could help, it would mean so much...
>>
>>19076095
They are old. Husshhh
>>19076122
Would just staring at people eating be good enough? Im 4ft11 so im not threatening
>>
>>19076076
>The importnat part about scrying and trying to read for others is to not be too preoccupied with the outcome

Ill try to remember that. Thanks straypai
>>
>>19075923
Thanks man. Sorry to ask another question... do you think the book would be good idea? If you can't answer that's ok too
>>
>>19074344
Kevin
General for the coming week please.
>>
File: 1446001851145.gif (1MB, 728x703px) Image search: [Google]
1446001851145.gif
1MB, 728x703px
>>19076128
>I kno u dont care much 4 love readings
no where'd you hear that nonsense, I'm a hopeless romantic, and love, love reads why do you think I'm always suffering so much? love'll do that to you, just read any classic romance novel, shit destroys the main character.

>>19075843
tall muscualr and a bit of a headstrong fella, he's a little on the simple side of things but I'll be damned if he doesn't know how to face a problemn head on and get it solved. he's got a real knack for making things go alright even when it seems hopeless. About 5'8 and black hair with a serious bit of gains. Dude looks like he works out in his free time and takes pride in his appearance.

>>19076106
it's gonna be a long search with a lot of false ends where you think you've made it and the ground falls out from beneath you, but don;'t let that discourage you, if anything let it reinforce your drive to dust yourself off and get back in it, every fall is a chance to get up stronger than before, in the words of bob ross, "we don't make mistakes we just have happy accidents"

>>19076119
Honestly I'm a weird person, don't think too much about it, like I said all i need is a name and a question to get a read, i tend to do alright given the nature of it all but don't claim to be a prodigy or anything, just an anime shitposting anon who's trying to be helpful when he can, glad it was a good read for you though, hope it helped.
>>
>>19076122
Could i get a love reading?
>>
>>19076162
>it's gonna be a long search with a lot of false ends where you think you've made it and the ground falls out from beneath you, but don;'t let that discourage you, if anything let it reinforce your drive to dust yourself off and get back in it, every fall is a chance to get up stronger than before, in the words of bob ross, "we don't make mistakes we just have happy accidents"

Fuuug. I'm so lonely anon senpai
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (79KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
79KB, 1024x640px
>>19074344
Metz, may I receive a love reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 839x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 839x904px
Its done. I hope its okay.
>>
>>19075843
hi 2nd one here htank you stray, is he white or asian?
>>
File: bored[1].gif (473KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bored[1].gif
473KB, 320x180px
>>19074344
stari
will I find a decent career in the field i'm studying currently?
>>
>>19076171
Could I perhaps get a love reading from you?
>>
>>19076076
>smart lad right there
Oh stop it :3

Have a good one, Stray
>>
>>19076181
Thank you :/
>>
>>19076191
Lizzy
>>
>>19075918
blargh. bumpereeno.

peace of mind prease?
>>
File: 1495836169570.jpg (83KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495836169570.jpg
83KB, 509x509px
>>19076113
Honestly seems liek a time of turmoils for it all, as odd as it sounds enjoythat time of youthful pondering and ability to reconsider that kind of thing, it's a period of growth and change where you can ask what it is you're doing and what you want without really being all too limited by your potentials and obligations, basically take your studies as a sense of what does this teach me about life rather than strictly for the credits or working towards that piece of paper that'll help you make more paper at a future job.

basically look at things in terms of enriching yourself and using those experiences to shape yourself into the adult you hope to be someday rather than looking at it as a rite of passage or a necessary evil.

>>19076184
>told him to draw a anime cake
He did it literally. the absolute madman,
ara ara~/10 not what I expected but appreciate the thought nice art anonichi.

>>19076115
>burger
>catgirl
>(you)
10/10 image m8, will use it responsibly and properly i promise :^)

You'll pass, it might be a bit close, but given it all you may just happen to squeak by at the very worst. remember C's
get degrees, so don't worry too much about it, the important part is that you gave it your effort and all you can do is hope for the best at this point. Basically give it your all and hope for the best and I'm sure your work ethic and natural talent/smarts will pull you through.
>>
>>19076171
Ohhh I just saw another post where someone said you don't like to do them... I'm a hopeless romantic too!! Could you read for please senpai
>>
>>19076207
Im a girl >:T

You said cute busty animu cake. Did the first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>19076171
I meant you described *my* physical appearance and personality... which is actually amazing!
>slightly thicc gal with light brown/blondish hair and a niavetee that is admirable if not concerning, she's got an outlook on life that seems overly optimistic and as if it'll all be okay, it concerns me but she seems happy with it, she's got a bit of a positive outlook sure but i wonder what in her life led her to that, of course that might not matter if all you;re after is to get your dick wet. She's a little to eager and open about things but maybe that's not too bad is it? a reall happy go lucky type who has a lot of hope for the future almost painfully so.

Are you able to scry who it is I lose it to? What he looks like?
>>
>>19076207
>work ethic
basically non existant until the assignment has to be given the next day, but still thank you stray, i'll do the best with what i have at this moment, next year i will try to be less lazy

Also will i go to college? if possible if not dont bother and thank you stray, im glad you liked that image, i will search for more like that to give them to you
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19076218
>>19076207

Can you do animal scrys. This is loki. Born june or july. Almost three. Just a general reading.
If he will have a long healthy life.
>>
File: 5c00ea41b9e12614c724bfdc030fded9.gif (284KB, 920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5c00ea41b9e12614c724bfdc030fded9.gif
284KB, 920x1024px
>>19076207
Starry
>What does my next boyfriend look like?
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
I've been balling pretty hard for a Monday. I'll do two trades and one free read.
>>
>>19076233
not him, but thats a cute dog, wish you and your dog the best
>>
>>19076238
I can trade with art.
>>
>>19076243

What kind of art?
>>
>>19076238
hi, black acanthus.
guy hit by a motorcycle here, everything turned out fine.
>free read
well then, a general future reading if possible
>>
>>19076240
His mum was lab. And his dad red cattle cross dingo. Hes such a good boy.
>>
>>19076238
Whatcha need, pal?
I do 3 card tarot pulls and need your age, relevant genders to your query, and a song.
>>
>>19074344
Betty, wondering what my next job will be... thank u master :3
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19076247
I do non earthly animals mostly but i did the one above with the chick in cake.
>>
File: 1495298483307.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495298483307.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
>>19076249
>Hes such a good boy.
looks like one, how old is he?
>>
>>19076258
Almost 3.
>>
>>19076238
will we talk to eachother soon?
>>
>>19076249
>>19076258
forget it, remembered you wrote his month of birth in your original post, anyways take good care of him
>>
>>19074344
HOW WILL I DIE
Rat
>>
>>19076263
>>19076260
yeah, actually i didnt saw that, i should go to sleep
>>
File: 1445825743363.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445825743363.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>19076213
>Ohhh I just saw another post where someone said you don't like to do them...
pshhh i hardly like anything much anymore aside from shitposting with cute anime girls and doing more reads than i planned on doing in the first place.
Honestly though I'm just an anon here, last thing I care about is what people think of my preferences or interests, not trying to be a well known person around these parts, all you need to know about me is I'm an anon that'll read for a name a question and sometimes a cute anime pic. people call me stray sometimes and I'm a dork, that's basically it.

>>19076128
>>19075734
He's got a bit of a block in terms of being able to commit to something of that magnitude. He's unsure of himself paradoxically. He's a bit insecure as to if he can be comfortable around you, and if he can share his normal self with you. He's confident no doubt but just not really all too sure if this is what he wants, yet at the same time doesn't want to let it go. He's in a place of considering what might be if he sticks with you and gives you his all, he's a bit concerned you might not like the him he shows and reject him for it, so he tires to be a bit reserved and holding out for something he sees as a bit more unconditional.

Basically he's still young and a bit of a flighty heart, he wants to step up and commit but at the same time he's unsure if you're the one or if it'll make him or you happy to do so. He's looking for reinforcement or a sign that this is what is right for him, or you. So he teeter totters back and forth with his emotions, loving you with all his hope one moment and desperately trying to move on but cant the next.
>>
>>19076265
Lol
>>
>>19076271
Derp
>>
File: DDUQ7Nq_d.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DDUQ7Nq_d.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>19076269
Can you scry my future husband/life partner and children....?? Cynthia for nick.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>19076269 #
Damn, it's tough being human...Thank you for your reading Stray! How do I repair things between us? Haven't seen eachother in a while but I honestly feel he is the love of my life...I just dont know if he feels the same way..
>>
Trading--does he still talk to M? What is the nature of their relationship?
>>
>>19076248

A puffy little dandelion sits on a peaceful hill. Seeds have sprouted from it, and it's so fluffy that it comes as a surprise that such a thing might come to pieces. A confused sunflower looker up from a pot in a living room, trying to find the sun. An abstract clay sculpture is now a tea pot, after a little sawing.

Feels like you're in a transition period. Enjoy it while it lasts, but remember that nothing is permanent.
>>
>>19076388
Well thank you, BA
>>
>>19076388
Reading for my future?
>>
>>19076253

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

I'd like to know what to expect in the next three months financially. And you?

>>19076257

I'll take it. I'd like something dragon-ish. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19076392

No worries, glad you aren't dead.
>>
>>19076401
Oh. I love drawing dragies.

Will my newest relationship last for a few good years or more.
>>
>>19076406
yeah, i was surprised but i still have some time left here, so ill just try to be more careful
>>
This is two more than I said I'd do, but I'm feeling generous.

>>19076262

Seeing an eye. It becomes a rainbow oasis, and it looks like it's being drilled into by some kind of oil rig or power drill, depending on how you scale it in your mind. Now I'm seeing a cat with a bit out of it's ear, and it's starting to look like a different sort of animal. Now a plastic cup on a table outdoors, with a hand idly reaching for it.

Yes, but after some experiences that one or both of you might find uncomfortable.

>>19076399

Seeing an upside down motorcycle and a step ladder next to a bookshelf in what I think is a library. A pot on the stove is being used for cooking, and an angel is peering in the window of a house. A wall is now an aquarium. Neon green lights shine up as a reflection on a countertop.

I'm getting a lot of indicators that it's a good time to forestall action, engage in some introspection, and to be aware of others' perceptions and self perceptions. Getting the feeling that it's time to take some time to get a healthy perspective before doing anything.
>>
>>19076358
>Trading--does he still talk to M? What is the nature of their relationship?

Still here?
>>
>>19076429
Could you do one more?
What would the results be of this plan? good as i want them to be or a total failure?
>>
>>19076410

Seeing a chain of beads. Upon examination they look like rosary beads. A multi-colored scarf hangs down someone's shoulders. A fire hydrant is just there on a corner. A storage garage sits unmolested.

Yes, provided that you take care. Bundle up for the hard times, particularly find comfort in your differences. A bit of the unusual is a comfort. The fire hydrant says that there is something in place to deal with emergencies to stop the relationship from burning down if things get out of control, and if you have baggage it might be best to leave it at rest for now.
>>
>>19076262
>>19076429
thank you black, think it will go well?
>>
>>19076437
Yeah. Your query?
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (105KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
105KB, 825x886px
>>19076465

Are things going to work out between me and Jessica or is she going to break up with me?

Starting yours
>>
File: 1494992830926.jpg (1MB, 1515x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1494992830926.jpg
1MB, 1515x2142px
sorry for the delays shitternet is giving me a hard time tonight.

>>19076139
basically avoid the /div/ drama and always remember why it is you read, to help others. You have a good heart and a lot of potential don't forget that anon

>>19076144
In terms of making mad sales and getting a bunch of money from it, not likely but it'll be cathartic and help you express what it is you've always wanted to. Hell as a fan of literature I'd buy a copy when your publisher puts it out if you hook a brother up with a release date. all in all, hell yeah do it from one writer to another, you know that you have to do it, you wouldn;t feel right otherwise.

>>19076153
A sense of personal gratuitude that comes from the enjoying of the simple things in life, it's gonna be iether good or bad in terms of how it goes, the good times being great and the bad ones being enough to make you contemplate taking a 50.cal aspirin but overall it;ll balance out eventually.

>>19076218
Not complaining by any means, I fucking love it. "cake" is a trashy 11 slang for an unmarried woman over 25, but i like your creative twist on it, way better than some generic office lady ara ara archetype desu.

Sorry for calling you by manly pronouns, I do a lot of reads and have a hard time keeping track of who's who anyhow, my bad will call you by proper cute girl terms instead, don't want no drama or any trouble, we even doll?
>>
>>19076472
Wheel of Fortune
Empress
Queen of Cups

Jessica is in a highly emotional, highly volatile state right now. As far as either-or, she isn't sure about whether or not she is going to break up with you, but she doesn't want to. She enjoys the good aspects of your relationship, beyond it being familiar. She feels deeply emotional over you and connected to you.
Let's see where her mind might be at:
Knight of Wands and Four of Wands
Two very contradicting cards here, my friend. Her heart is tugging in two directions. Part of her really wants to bail, and part of her wants to fix things and just have some peace between you two.
Advice:
Emperor
Be the man she needs. Sit down with her and talk about what needs you're not meeting as her partner and express your desire to be what she needs and more. Give her the opportunity to speak her mind openly and freely without you responding with upset and anger. Often times one person just needs to take the higher road to solve the issues, and sometimes we think we're being the bigger person and doing all we can when we're really not.
Second card was Two of Swords. Take some time for introspection. What has she already shared with you about how she feels? Consider these things and approach her with love and understanding. She wants to feel like her opinions on your relationship are acknowledged and considered.
>>
File: 1460182379262.jpg (38KB, 534x374px) Image search: [Google]
1460182379262.jpg
38KB, 534x374px
>>19076233
hell yeah, what a cute doggo, fucking love dogs m8, unconditionally love you and they're always such a joy to be around, would be more than happy to read for a fellow doggo.

They're gonna live a long and good life, they;re gonna get into some trouble from time to time so keep an eye on em and be there for em. They're gonna go at the ripe old age of 16, things complicate when you get to be that old you know, but they'll want you by their side when they finally have to pass over, so promise to give them a ressauring pat and tell them how much they meant to you spent together, they may just be a dog but it'd mean the world to them to have them with you when their time finally comes.

>>19076182
>that image
>on today
y-you too anon, not like I already had enough reasons to drink today.

Not much in terms of the immediate future, but a change of locale and personality will work wonders, it's gonna be a romance that begins as the start of something new, a new beginning and a chance at something you never expected. basically you seem stagnat where you are now, seems when you get a change of scenery and new people around you'll have a better chance of finding someone to share a life with,
>>
>>19076476

>>19076153: What is going to happen? Can i do something in advance or just let it happen and count the days?
>>
>>19076401
Bowie, I like it!
My query is "will I ever see closure with the girl or should I just move on?"

Self Card: Strength
Power Card: Ten of Swords
Fear Card: Ten of Wands

You must put yourself in a position of power over your domain to succeed. No matter how small that domain is, you must put forth effort to be the master of it. This will be a hard time, but not necessarily a time that will be bad for you financially. You will work hard, there will be upheaval, and you will probably be emotionally strained to your limits, but you will put up some of the building blocks of a better future. You will be grateful tomorrow for the work you have done today.

You must be wary of dishonesty. If you are too trusting of other people's bullshit, you will be taken advantage of, swindled even. Keep your wits about you. You must learn to spot out the inconsistent ahead of time. It is imperative to find when someone isn't sticking to their word, but as long as they do you will make great strides.

I hope you found what you're looking for, because there are No Refunds.
>>
>>19076526

ayy no refunds, what's up man?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 318x159px
>>19074344
Quin
How does m feel towards me after what I revealed just now?
>>
>>19076526

Seeing what looks like a certificate or diploma of some sort. It's hung up on a wall. Now I'm seeing crayons drawing something simple. Now a pencil on paper. Now sunglasses set down.

Closure? A sort of token closure. Nothing like what you're hoping for, but maybe something symbolically significant if you push for it. I don't feel like there's going to be a lot of effort on her part though.
>>
File: 1490070328346.jpg (465KB, 628x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490070328346.jpg
465KB, 628x1200px
>>19076221
The guy is a bit on the skinny side and has black hair in a short style and a really cocky attitude. He's a bit on the younger side of things but acts as if he has the experience of many years behind him, a character of great personal worth bordering on narcissistic if he didn't actually have the skill to back it up

>>19076230
Yes, you'll start at a community college and eventually transfer over to an acredited university as your studies go better and better and your finances come online, you will graduate with a degree and be pretty damn proud of your accomplishments.
>>
>>19076510

>Four of Wands, Page of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles, Five of Swords, The Devil, Page of Wands, Seven of Swords

Yes, he still talks to M. I get the feeling that he sees M like a family member, someone who he can confide in. He fears that you will make him choose between yourself and M, and he really doesn't want to do that. I feel as though you or M (most likely you) will want to push the issue, resulting in one person winning out the expense of the other two people involved but this time, there won't be any winners. The Devil talks about obsession and I believe that is the greatest weakness in the relationship. What you need to do is trust him and just as importantly, you need to sit down and talk to him about the issues. Once you get over that, you guys can begin a new, better relationship.
>>
Trading
What is going to happen between us now?
>>
File: 1410273222441.jpg (120KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
1410273222441.jpg
120KB, 1023x574px
>>19076237
looks like a stray if you ask me, how you doing bby? ;^)

jokes aside, He's about 6 ft tall, blonde and bit on the skinny side of things, she's a little lanky looking but he's got a head on his shoulders that's always astonished those around him. His parents always say him as somewhat of a prodigy and they weren't wrong but he's tired of being isolated by his intelligence and wants to be treated normally, he's the type to succeed at whatever he sets his mind to and is a bit of a perfectionist and won't give up until everything is just right, but he works hard to do so. same goes for a relationship, he's had a lot of interested ladies he's turned doen becasue they weren't up to his standards or didn't give him much in terms of an intelectual equal, he's looking moreso for a long term life partner he can share with and talk about meaningful life things with rather than just a cute person to fool around with.
>>
>>19076547
Up for a trade?
>>
>>19076207

mary
what will my future job be like?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
>>19076447
We been doing pretty well i think. We havent had any arguments but we play fight alot and sometimes get hurt. But i think thats fun.

Also draggy.

>>19076520
Awe. And 16 is pretty good. Hes such a lovely pup. Also i treat animals as equals. Even though he tries to swallow socks >>19076476
And yes.
Didnt even know cake was slang xD
>>
>>19076571
>ten of cups reversed, five of pentacles, wheel of fortune, devil, high priestess

Things won't be great. Seems there will be a splitting, or a pretty serious talk that **feels** like a split. You'll both be left feeling pretty confused, especially you. You'll want more, but if you push for more you'll only confuse each other more. The only good thing is that your attachment to each other will bring you guys back together and you'll end up doing some soul searching as a result. You'll both look inward for what went wrong. That's fine, but remember to communicate openly as well.

I want to know if my man will want to fix our relationship, if he wants to put in the effort to make things good again or will we have a repeat of last year?
>>
File: 51593635_p2_master1200.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51593635_p2_master1200.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>19076255
>thank u master :3
kouhai that's lewd, not that I mind or anything. :^)

computer work related, you're gonna be sitting there punching in data day in day out it seems, sure that's not the job description but by the end of the day you'ee gonna be sick of how often you have to "click this" or "access that" it's decent work and the pay is good enough but it's gonna be a bit grating somedays. you're gonna have a lot of down time to hik though for what it's worth, it's not terribly fast paced and overall you'll find yourself wondering about the people you're typing up or more often laughing about their weird last names and such. basically a data related job, but it's comfy enough and pays the bills so you'll be happy enough with it for the time being,.
>>
>>19076589

My head is splitting right now, sorry. Too little sleep and too much festivity.

>>19076599

I like it. Saved. Best of luck to you with your relationship.
>>
>>19076621
That's ok dude!
I'm high as shit
how is your book going?
>>
File: 1447568378654.jpg (177KB, 708x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447568378654.jpg
177KB, 708x500px
>>19076290
married at 27 with plans for no kids, you'll buy a comfy house full of trendy neighbours you try hard to keep up with but eventually give it up, as you get in your 30's you'll have two kids both boys.

>>19076330
Not really sure it can be fixed m8, not trying to bring you down with it or anything but not getting anything in terms of a definite way to make it all okay again. Sorry. You're gonna probably gonna have to carry that weight.

>>19076525
Count the days or more likely, work through it, sleep and wake up again to face the same thing, the upshot here is that during that time of strife it'll be all you do it seems so it'll pass quickly and be over before you know it, but it's gonna suck whilst in in not gonna lie.
>>
>>19076601
To talk is all I want. Thanks.

Five of Cups, hierophant, death, five of pentacles

Your man is sick of your relationship being on the rocks and is looking forward to saving your guys' relationship. He wants to start thing new and fresh for you both. He wants to get rid of past hurts and make things better. He will put in effort but I cant say if things will be fixed. He will try.
>>
>>19075504
Sorry, I was outside.
Thanks a lot! It will help me tons to see real and positive changes =), I didn't got if I should be the male or female energy... but I will work to find out that.
Have a really nice night!
>>
File: 2d 3dpd.jpg (86KB, 706x455px) Image search: [Google]
2d 3dpd.jpg
86KB, 706x455px
>>19076635
>>19076290

>married at 27 with plans for no kids, you'll buy a comfy house full of trendy neighbours you try hard to keep up with but eventually give it up, as you get in your 30's you'll have two kids both boys.

*in a neighbourhood full of trendy neighbours, they wont invade your house I promise.

>>19076599
Treat that doggo well, he looks like a good one, jealous of you m8, hope to have a dog of my own someday.

>didn't know cake was slang
That's for the best, avoid anime it just ruins your life once you go to far, you become a dork and find it hard to relate to people who have that extra third dimension to them :^)
>>
>>19076537
Hey, not much. I'm about to go to sleep actually. It's 1 am in the land without refunds.

>>19076547
Thanks pal, I'll keep that stuff in mind.
>>
>>19074344
Stephanie
Next boyfriend
?,
>>
File: 1490419252799.jpg (181KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490419252799.jpg
181KB, 1000x900px
>>19076545
despondnacy and a desire to distance themselves al ittle but not make it obvious, they're a little turned off by it all, but would hate to feel shallow about it so cognitive dissonance is starting to kick in full force. They're gonna make more excuses and try to move away from things over the course of time and make it seem nautual, but what you said shocked them to the core and they aren;t sure if they want to put up with that, or can rather.

>>19076592
Busy and dealing with a lot of differnet people on a day to day basis, if this career doesn't make you a misanthrope i dunno what will, people asking for silly shit or just plain dubm questions, but oddly you're gonna be the one to reel it in and handle it with poise and personal professionalism and make it all okay. You're like a terrible person wrangler if I ever saw one and will be a sort of legend around the office as the one who gets the job done with a touch of finesse and personal ability. Basically you have the skills to defuse situations most people would crumble and fuck up in and you're gonna be well rewarded for it somehow. Enjoy the work and do what it is you do best and I"m sure it'll go just fine.
>>
File: 1445388013991.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445388013991.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
>>19076674
>next boyfriend
Flattered, but honestly I hardly know you. You probably wouldn't like me much anyway :^)

Someone you already know who will come back into your life after a hard time and make a serious confession that they never saw you for what they do now and want you to give them a chance to be. Someone from a while back who sees you in a new light and let that "what if" thinking get to them too much, it'ds easy to see why though, you;re pretty decent person and maybe they just couldn't see that before but do now. Expect a person who you used to chat with a bit or be casual acquaintances hit you up out of nowhere one of these days to "just see hoe it's all going".
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (622KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
622KB, 800x600px
>>19076520
> that image
> on today
Phone is being really retarded so I can't copy paste whole thing but you get the idea.
Initially I am from Southern California living up here in North Dakota, and I have many friends still in California who are all getting their lives together.
I've never even had a girlfriend before.

In fact I am very curious about this change of scenery you speak of, I am moving out this week but I'll still be hanging out with the same people and working the same two jobs so I take it that it won't be for awhile, which kinda sucks because I have been really into this one chick.
I have considered WWOOfing at farms in Finland with a buddy, however that wouldn't be an unexpected job offer, so it's either going to be something here in North Dakota or something that will bring me back to California, or something entirely different.
I should mention that I had you do a general reading earlier where you said I'll be either very relaxed or constantly working, which is going to be very accurate.

Yea I feel like love is as vicious and passionate as ww2 so I had to post that picture.
I just remembered that I'm going to be forced to be an assistant manager at my work so perhaps that could be part of it although I'll still be doing many of the same things.
I'll have to wait and see.
Pic related are crosses at a church where we planted 65 trees as apart of my second job.
> phone randomly shuts off
> image doesn't want to upload

fuuuu
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
alright >>19074344 is done for the night, you kids ran me raw today, way too many reads for someone in such a bad mood and as messed up as I am.

Thanks to everyone who requested a read hope it was helpful or insightful. Good luck out there friendos and keep optimistic and don't let silly strays like me drag you down.
>>
>>19076645
Oh wow...okay :p Thank ya!
>>
Trading
how does my love see me?
>>
>>19076608
Waaahhh >w< Thank u master!
>>
>>19076676

it's ok, i'm a misanthrope enough as it is. sounds like an ok job tho. thanks
>>
File: 1446002436195.png (283KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
1446002436195.png
283KB, 512x504px
>>19076715
>Waaahhh >w< Thank u master!
you're a lewd kid kouhai, you know that? Ain't had people calling me master since my high school days, odd kid but i like your style.

>>19076716
>misanthrope enough as it is.
You and me both m8, and if i can deal with this volume of people in a day for free you shouldn't have a problem doing it for mad dosh. You'll be just fine I think. Good luck m8
>>
>>19076712
I see a teddy bear with a litle gift box on the side of it. A classic scene that bodes a heartening message.

He sees you as a treasure and very cute. You hold a lot of sentimental value to him and are worth a lot based on the memories he cherishes of you because they run deep. He cant just forget you.

How does this week bode between my love and I?
>>
File: pantsu.gif (158KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.gif
158KB, 352x240px
>>19076731
Feel like a trade?

My query:
How does my love see me? You can call them L.
My alias is Ocean
>>
>>19076700
Thanks!!
>>
File: 1451506391104.jpg (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451506391104.jpg
57KB, 256x256px
>>19076728
>he sounds awful, is that really gonna be the first person I have sex with
well we could always remedy that somehow :^)

but nah, it's not set in stone just the way things are given your current trajectory, I often wonder about the philosophical underpinnings of reads, often i feel giving a read that shows the potential is enough to steer someone away from an undesired outcome, if that's not the kinda guy you don't want in your life avoid him m8, it's that simple, i may be a reader but i'm not holding anyone's fate hostage here, if that's not your jam then keep that in mind and don;t let them anywhere near you. seek the kind of person you want to be with and share that special moment with, just giving a bit of insight as to how I see things playing out given your current standing and whatnot. Fate's ultimately in your hands as I see it.
>>
>>19076748
Shit. That's so cute. Thank you.
>Five of Swords, Three of Cups. Hierophant
It'll mostly be a good week between you two. A little bit...I don't want to say bland, but not particularly exciting, but still full of happiness and bonding. Be careful to choose your words this week. Even when we mean no harm, words can sometimes be minced and misunderstood and cause needless upset.
Otherwise things are looking very well. Both of you just want to be happy and have a good time. Take advantage of that.
>>
>>19076577
What do you look like!
>>
>>19076763
Oi m80
EJM
I might as well do one more question
There's this chick who I have been in to on and off and her seemingly the same with me, would me and her have been compatible?
>>
>>19076577
Sounds like my kinda guy! Is it someone I already know or will meet soon?
>>
File: Sigmaztd.png (96KB, 180x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmaztd.png
96KB, 180x523px
>>19076752
I was done for the night, but
>pantsu
>trade
Ya got me m8. aiming for the weaknesses are we?

They're reticent but willing to give it a shot, they're gonna play it coy at first but in reality it means a lot to them to have someone who cares that much about them. They're a bit shy despite it all and may be a bit inexperienced in what it's like to have someone dote on them like that, just try not to overdo it and things will be fine. you've got a lot of potential to impress this person but it's gonna have to be a waiting game until they're willing or able to reciprocate.

in return I'd like to ask about a career choice i'm thinking about. Gonna go see a person about a potential career choice in a week or so, is it gonna go anywhere or is it just wishful thinking on my part.

>>19076778
Oh man that gave me laugh. I'm 6 ft tall, short dark brown hair, wear glasses and sweater in my free time and I'm told i have a stern face that betrays my real age. Actually pretty muscular despite my anime shitposting tendencies, i work a job with a bunch of super buff chads and just blend right in by hiding my powerlevel. Honestly, my appearance is nothing to be concerned with i've been told i'm like a 7/10 at best, but it's a person's personality that you have to put up with not their looks, and it term of that, well you can probably guess.

Thanks for the giggle anonichi. dunno why you'd be worried about that sort of thing from an anoymous reader online, I could be a fucking 300 pound orge for all you care as long as you get your read amirite?
>>
>>19076806
Oh my god you sound perfect and gorgeous post a pic @_@
>>
File: alsopantsu.gif (625KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
alsopantsu.gif
625KB, 320x180px
>>19076806
>Gonna go see a person about a potential career choice in a week or so, is it gonna go anywhere or is it just wishful thinking on my part.
No problem! Thanks for the read.

>Nine of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, King of Pentacles
>Ace of Wands, Four of Wands, Magician

Shit, anon. There is a metric fuckton of potential for goodness here. There may be some initial road blocks, but quick thinking and creativity will allow you to overcome those roadblocks. This new career path has great potential for steadiness and long-term achievement of goals. The only downside is that you'll feel a bit married to the job, but the job will provide avenues to other things you want in your life, i.e. it just makes some things be a bit more feasible. And let's not play, having a good job doesn't hurt with the ladies either.
>pentacles and wands in a career read
Is it cool if I'm a bit jealous?
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>19076820
>post a pic @_@
>posting pics of yourself on 4chan,
nice try, I may be drunk but I'm not a dumdum :^)

>>19076801
nope, not really much in terms of compatibility really more of an idealistic pipe dream or fantasy that;s just that, wishful thinking, best not to run too far with it.

>>19076804
You've yet to meet him, seems self explanatory, like how many 6 foot blonde guys do you have at your immediate disposal anyway to wonder about that? Concerning me anonkovich, you really are.
>>
File: Selphy.full.161419.jpg (259KB, 714x935px) Image search: [Google]
Selphy.full.161419.jpg
259KB, 714x935px
>>19076835
>This new career path has great potential for steadiness and long-term achievement of goals. The only downside is that you'll feel a bit married to the job,
sounds fucking fantastic, just what i needed to hear, as I see it that's no downside to me, I'm already a turbodork who takes work too seriously, I'm basically a hank hill in terms of worrying about "quality customer service" and "proper work ethic" thankd for the hope anonichi, means a lot to a guy like me.

>doesn't hurt with the ladies either
Chicks dig a guy in uniform amirte? even get that kinda thing at my current job, its silly really.

>is it cool if I'm a bit jealous
Honestly no worries, I just hope my career turns out alright and that it's a good as you say it is, if anything I'm jealous of your reading skills so we're even.
>>
>>19076839
>nope, not really much in terms of compatibility really more of an idealistic pipe dream or fantasy that;s just that, wishful thinking, best not to run too far with it.
Thanks for the reading, this must explain why I had the fool tarrot card for another reading involving if I were to ask her out. However I had to get it out of the way... sad too, really pretty gal who seemed pretty cool but life goes on. Hopefully the reading was on the one with the very dark hair and not the red head, although the dark haired one I've known of for longer and have had much more interaction with.
>>
File: propaneandpropaneaccessories.gif (825KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
propaneandpropaneaccessories.gif
825KB, 450x253px
>>19076866
Best of luck, anon. : ) Enjoy your new career!
>>
>>19076839
Lol I have one who I was dating actually!
>>
>>19076839
Not even body shot *_*
>>
New Thread:
>>19076906
>>19076906
>>19076906
>>19076906
>>
File: i tell ya hwhat.jpg (37KB, 373x359px) Image search: [Google]
i tell ya hwhat.jpg
37KB, 373x359px
>>19076874
that pic gave me a good laugh, even though it's a classic good on ya m8, thanks for that. and thanks again or the read made a world of difference you have no idea.

>>19076875
weird. small world, but this one's a different guy, guess you have a set type or something you go for.

>>19076888
dunno them trips tho.
But nah m8, I'm a shy doggo and this is hardly the place to be posting stuff like that. Dunno why you're so interested in seeing a silly old dog like me anyhow. It's honestly not worth the effort to ask someone like me for that kind of thing. You hardly know me and I'm really not the type to flaunt or boast about stuff like that. You're a weird kid to be asking about that, but admittedly it's a little flattering that you ask about that kinda thing, it's actually kinda cute.
>>
>>19074344
Emily.

How does my lover see me
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19076971
Also heres the pic
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>19076971
b-but stray is tired and needs to relax, eh fuck it you posted a doggo so i'll give you a pass this time, but you people really do run this stray ragged.

he's content with it all and enjoys your company, occasionally he takes your presence for granted and assumes you'll be around forever and that nothing will make that any different. it's a bit flattering maybe but also the idea that he may get complacent in it all and assume you're always gonna be a part of his life and eventually get lazy with the maintenance and upkeep part of making sure someone is cared for and taken care of. He truly does care, but it's a matter of opportunity and thinking about what is most important to him, not that you aren;t but it's often easy to take things that are big and seen as important for granted, like how often do you come home flip a light switch and exclaim "thank goodness i paid the electric bill this month, electricity is surely the marvel of this modern world" sass aside it's a matter of appreciation and not taking for granted the things and comforts that make life comfortable and worth living, the relationship is worth pursuing, just make sure you don't get forgotten about and make sure you take the time to do special things or make time to reaffirm that aspect of your relationship that gives you both meaning,
>>
>>19077035
Love you stray anon
>>
got bored and counted for fun, but this nigga right here >>19074344 had 65 replies and replied to all of em. honestly where does anyone get the stamina or drive to do that kind of shit?
>>
>>19074725
Thank you!
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.