[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 67

File: 1495936044391.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495936044391.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19065796
>>
File: 1469642154011.jpg (111KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1469642154011.jpg
111KB, 1680x1050px
Anyone care to scry who I will be 5 years from now,please? M/27/Pisces
>>
>>19069133
The readers are probably still in the old thread.
>>
>>19069133

Time flows and the future shifts as small changes realign things, so take any reading as far ahead as 5 years with a grain of salt, and with the understanding that you can shift things around.

A fruit hands from a tree and has a very long stem. At first it looks like an apple, but now it glistens like a cherry as the stem suddenly takes on a curve. I'm seeing a heavily stylized "L" written in very odd script, with the "L", this is a hand done work of art. It feels like an introduction from someone who carries weight with their name, if that's the first letter of a name. A top hat, like a magician's hat, but on a random person sitting down who seems unaware of it. It feels very whimsical if a bit annoying. Pages of a book turn, and a hand reaches out to catch them before they turn too quickly. A flower is between several of these pages.

To me it says that you're going to put doing something off until it becomes undone. The apple becomes a cherry. You will have met someone who is very important in some fashion, and be frustrated by the unconscious sleight of hand of a peer. It will feel like life is moving too fast, but you will have to make the time to catch something important and in doing so find something that you treasure.

Five years is a long time though. Plenty of time to steer differently.
>>
Will I ever have a baby or do I die soon?
>>
>>19069191
Why are you so annoying?
>>
>>19069344
I was born that way. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>19069344
Also, my dad dropped me on my head when I was little.
>>
>>19069191

Oddly binary.

I'm seeing a pill bottle. Lots and lots of writing on the label. The font is small and the text is a wall. Seeing a large wooden roll-top desk in the corner of a room with a wooden clock set on top of it. Seeing a slit in the wall that is a cat's eye peering in. Seeing an olive skewered on a toothpick. What might be a "1" becomes a "7". A small square table has place mats on each side. Seeing the silhouette of a person, but a horse or donkey's face suddenly just out from the profile. Now I'm looking at the horse's teeth.

I don't know if the pill bottle signals a problem or overcoming a problem, but drugs are bad, m'kay. Unless it's for medicinal purposes. I don't know if this signifies an addiction or a serious medical complication. Feels like you're going to be stuck indoors at some point. I suspect that you'll have kids at some point, it's a gift horse. Even if you look it in the mouth the teeth seem alright to me, but I don't know horse mouths.
>>
>>19069186
Huh. Thank you so much for taking the time. Would the apple fit going to college? Also, whimsical but a bit annoying is a pretty short way of describing my personality. Scary.
>>
Hello, im significantly concerned about a situation, one that could mean life or death. Can someone see anything I should be concerned about? My own reading are too filled with my own fear.

34/m/Sagittarius
>>
When will I find love? What does she look like?
>>
I'm thinking about livestreaming my free-readings so I can keep an archive of them for further study and for other people to see. What do you guys think? I have a good camera and mic.

I'll be doing readings for the interested querents here later tonight.
>>
>>19069507
That sound awesome, sounds like you are putting effort on it. If you are going to do it, count with me.
>>
>>19069507
sounds like a good idea
>>
Anyone willing to scry 1 year?
m/18/Taurus
>>
>>19069530
>>19069531
Alright then! I'll be open for readings in a few hours then I'll get back to everyone here.
>>
>>19069556

33/m/Sagittarius

I need a general reading, please.
>>
>>19069556
Scorpio
Male
A love general, ty
>>
>>19069556
Pisces
Male

General, wanna see if something has changed since my last reading, plus need some guidance in important decisions that I'll have to make soon.
>>
>>19069556
Well, if that so, 22/male
Just ended a almost 3 year relationship about 2 moths ago, im kind of dead to her, im just wondering if she we will talk again, at least as friends, or if she is in love with somebody new
>>
>>19069556
18 Male Capricorn
Love in near future
Thank you
Also the livestreeam idea seems great
>>
>>19069556
f/cancer, love relationship reading, i'm moving - will i meet someone for a LTR?
>>
>>19069556

19/M/Scorpio

General future reading
>>
Trading
>>
>>19069556
25/m/Virgo
Maybe I get a love reading for the summer?
>>
>>19069556
male
geminis
In exactly 182 days, I have a really important exam that I have been studying since January. Depending how well I do in this exam I will or will not be able to get into the university that I want. I have been killing myself studying. Could give me a read on this? thanks in advance.
>>
>>19069556
21/F/Gemini/
Near Future or general future reading
Thanks!
>>
>>19069612

What do you wish to know?

I'd like to know if I'll have to bow out fully or if I will be able to remain involved if less active when I come around to pursue the other opportunity.
>>
>>19069556
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
Guys, I'm setting up my gear here to start. Sadly I won't be able to read to everyone today, it takes a lot of concentration and energy and each read takes somewhere from 20m to a full hour.

I'll be reading by order of arrival.

Be right back!
>>
>>19069556
can i please have a reading about the friend i like
>>
>>19069800
>>19069739
Male Pisces
>>
Trading!
Virgo
Purple
How can I get his attention?
>>
>>19069819
8 of pentacles, 2, 10 of cups

He wants someone who is very dedicated to their work and has a very socially active life. Talk to him about school or work while showing a geniune interest jn what you are talking about and he will like that. He wants a girl with a brain.

What will happen the next time we talk?
>>
>>19069819
King of Wands rev / 9 of Wands rev / 10 of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles / 5 of Cups
The Magician / Wheel of Fortune

You're going to have to grind a bit, as this won't happen overnight. He's a bit burned out right now, and romantic or emotionally-charged gestures are unlikely to get his attention the way you want them to. Instead, he'll need to see you as a worthwhile investment. If you think his experiences should make him more disposed to you, assume the exact opposite, as they won't. He hasn't quite learned his lessons the way you want him to, choosing instead to continue his old mindset of focus on things like risk-benefit analysis. Not the most romantic approach, but it is what it is, and you'll need to play into that if you want him to consider you.

Anyway, keep presenting yourself as worthy investment, but also introduce a new idea that is of benefit to him, to show that you bring a unique value. That will get his attention, and it will get your foot in the door to give you a good shot.

Would you like to read love, money, or occult for me?
>>
>>19069556
21 m scorpio

How will my boxing career turn out?
>>
>>19069842
IX of swords, vi of pentacles rev, x of wandsrev
Does your talk with this person have to do with the money or jobs? Cuz there's a lot of just anxiety and overprotectiveness. Things go south pretty fast
Anon please be wary okay
>>
>>19069556
Taurus
Male
General reading please
>>
>>19069851
Page of cups, VIII of pentacles rev, highpreistes
Are you currently having feelings for someone? Cuz I see it here it's really really taking up a lot of your mental energy and the lot of your time. Although you are trying to contain these emotions, they just really are impossible to contain.
Try to be more objective and try to think more with the clear head
>>
>>19069556
F
Cancer
Will I be getting the job I want ?
>>
>>19069556
Capricorn
male

should I propose to my girlfriend?
>>
>>19069556
23, Scorpio, Male.

General reading, please.
>>
I need help with a report on the pendulum, not for any of you to do it for me, but I cant find anywhere a good article with a resourceful author regarding its history and earliest uses.I know no one has to help me, and infact probably shouldn't, but I am at my wits end. I am just reading contradiction after contradiction and it is all from blogs. Are there any books that are accurate?
>>
>>19069966
In return I could give a tarot reading, but I am a novice.
>>
twitch tv ayareading
>>
>>19069556
17/M/Taurus
General reading, please!
>>
Well I feel silly now.

Ok, sorry for taking long guys. Readings will start shortly at twitch tv ayareading,

Anyone's who is interested should be already in there, I'll start calling by post number in 10 minutes.
>>
>>19069994
PROTIP: Don't post your age if you are underage. Site wide rule.
>>
>>19069999
I'M SO HERE FOR THIS!
>>
>>19070005
I usually say 18, but I don't know if it change will the reading
>>
>>19070013
To me, it would not be required to even tell me your age.
>>
>>19070015
I'll just keep it at 18, thanks for the kind advice
>>
>>19069556
>General love
Thanks pal.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19069999

WHY ARE YOU GROPING THE FIGURE'S TITS?
>>
>>19069999

OH MY GOD THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT MAN WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>19069599
>>19069999

I'm watching, don't wait for me
>>
>>19069570
You here?
>>
>>19069999

this dude's nuts hoky fuck he's jacking off over a burning weegie board
>>
>>19069999

HE DID IT HE SUMMONED THE FUCKING SUCCUBUS
>>
>>19069556
hey AyaReading
Can I get a love general!
Female Virgo
>>
>>19070192
come to chat on twitch dot tv/ayareading and post your number
>>
>>19070202
already did!
>>
Can someone read me pls
Julian 28 Capricorn
General reading of near future please
>>
>>19070105
Yeah, i was taking a nap, haha
>>
>>19069999
Love general, boyfriend seems distant
Leo female
>>
>>19069739
Male Libra 34 first name starts with J. General future, love.
>>
18/m/ny

how do i shot web
>>
Where be Chesswick?
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19070618
see
>>19069999
>>
>>19070672
I don't want that reader. I want another.
>>
Trading!
How can I move on from this old relationship that has damaged me so much?
>>
>>19069999
Gemini Male

Love general pls. Also nice quads.
>>
>>19069999
im Male and Scorpio
A love general please
>>
File: 2017-05-28 21.57.24.jpg (86KB, 286x285px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-28 21.57.24.jpg
86KB, 286x285px
Pleb-tier inquiry here, but what's going on with these 3 designs on the Fool's tunic? Why don't these match the other designs on the embroidery?
>>
>>19070877

The damned Fool stitched his clothing up wrong lol.

More seriously, he's supposed to represent unformed potential. My interpretation is that homespun, incomplete, and clashing patterns represent unresolved and contradicting possibilities that haven't sorted themselves out exclusively yet.
>>
>>19070877
Because the artist said, "Fuck it."
>>
Thanks for everyone who participated in tonight's readings! It was really fun and a bit emotional. I'll be sticking around /div/ threads so we can do it more often :)
>>
>>19070944
thanks for stopping by Aya
May your enemies die horrible deaths
>>
Trading

Is anything going to happen between Amanda and me? If nothing happens, that's fine, just curious.

Leave me your query
>>
>>19070680
>>19071034
>>
>>19070680
>>19071038

Getting started
>>
>>19071034
Viii of wands rev, hierophant, vi of cups rev
Ahhh if you mean anything romantic than nope it's not happening. You to don't really seem to vibe to we'll dI'd yiu two fight a good while ago?
>>
File: 1492760672449.jpg (64KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1492760672449.jpg
64KB, 700x674px
Hi all,

I'm feeling the sight juices are flowing, so I'll do a few reads tonight.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>19071057
How can I heal from this past hurt?
>>
>>19070680
>>19071034
>>19071038
>>19071047

>Three of Swords, Page of Swords, Eight of Pentacles

You weren't kidding, you're feeling like shit right now. Your best course of action is to talk about it with people who are closer to you, this will instantly start making you feel better little by little. What you need to do is put yourself out there, go hang out with friends, find a hobby and put yourself into it, as well as working on your finances. Things will get better for you soon, so keep your chin up and your finances will improve which will boost your overall moral.
>>19071054

There's nothing really between us, some readers said I'd go out with a coworker and they described someone like her but she's leaving the store where we both work at and so am I which is why I asked just to be sure.
>>
File: Image23.jpg (50KB, 1151x850px) Image search: [Google]
Image23.jpg
50KB, 1151x850px
>>19071057
Hey Eli, how should I handle my current relationship? Is she really into me?
>>
File: goldencerberus.jpg (101KB, 1080x1093px) Image search: [Google]
goldencerberus.jpg
101KB, 1080x1093px
>>19071057

What was K's game? I feel like K played around, but I don't know to what extent or even why.

My /x/ collection is somewhat lacking.
>>
>>19071057
How can i make r fall in love with me?
>>
>>19071057

I've been putting all my energy into winning, am I going to win within the next 3 months or is it going to happen later in the future?
>>
File: bones and beauty.jpg (142KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
bones and beauty.jpg
142KB, 500x676px
>>19071057
insight into my love life or how I should approach it? there is a man I like very much already
>>
>>19071057
Hi,
Does my crush like me back? What does he want?
>>
>>19071057
Does he like me back?
>>
>>19071064

You still hold onto a past love, very strongly. You've got the expectation that this person is going to come back to you eventually, that's it's an interwoven part of your fate. This is causing you to sequester yourself away from others, privately feeling sorry for yourself. You're being forced into no longer being able to express how you feel about things.. people are bored of talking about your ex and expect you to move on.

You're also really shy to begin with. You get invited out to try new things, but between energy and time, you always have an excuse not to join them. Healing will come when you can make that leap, and experience new things and stop the stagnation in your life.
>>
>>19071057
Did my ex ever love me and what about now?
>>
File: oscar.jpg (40KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
oscar.jpg
40KB, 639x474px
>>19071070

Is there something material that you have that is beneficial? I get from this that she might be a little bossy towards you, and that you're a little naive. I'm seeing at least vague signs that you're being used by her to advance her position. Maybe she just likes having someone doing her bidding.
>>
File: 1494991470277.gif (179KB, 467x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494991470277.gif
179KB, 467x527px
>>19071057
How do I fix my relationship with my former troupe members?
>>
>>19071149
Nah, mate. No financial gain whatsoever and she is quite distant and not bossy at all :/
>>
>>19071072

A Cerberus doggo is as good as any :)

I think K might have some emotional issues that keeps them from connecting personally. They keep you at arm's length, viewing emotional interactions coldly, strategically. They're really just looking to fill an emotional void, but you're probably not the best person to do this. Expect to get hurt if you keep trying to connect with them, they are uncertain of what they want and do not care about how this fluctuating need damages those around them.
>>
>>19071185

You hit the nail on the head. Ironically she is now a psychologist, and a much better liar than when we first dated.
>>
>>19071057
What is most important for me to focus on at this period of time? Such as school, work, hobbies, whatever.
>>
>>19071074

Co-worker? She's fairly free spirited and currently hung up on someone else (likely an ex). She doesn't see you doing her justice. If you want to appeal to this girl, don't smother her, don't force conversation, and don't try to appeal to her sensibilities so much. She wants something authentic and existing, not built to order.
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>19071213
Query?
>>
>>19071215

It's a weird one, I want to know if me and Julie are twin flames/soul mates even if /x/ hates the term.

What's your query?
>>
>>19071077

>putting all my energy into winning

That sounds pretty tiring. But it's also a future question so I'm going to pass.
>>
>>19071057
What should I do about my situation with A?
>>
>>19071086

Stop being so damn shy!!! I've got a wee story playing out in these cards in front of me, and the first things tell me you spend way too much time thinking about taking action than you do taking it. This guy is stellar, you feel he's a bit above your league, but he also has his own weird quirks that will mesh with your own. Write him a little love note. Pass it off like you're in high school in the 70's. He'll like it.
>>
>>19071057
would he be good to me? he has so much lady friends already
>>
>>19071057
will my current job put me on a good path or should i be looking for something more fulfilling?
>>
File: 1487965645604.jpg (1MB, 2000x781px) Image search: [Google]
1487965645604.jpg
1MB, 2000x781px
>>19071057
>>19071222
a pic for you
>>
>>19071216
I'm going to decline your query on the grounds that I would have to go through extra trouble to spend time in your head read according to your understanding of the terms and belief structure.

Someone else should be willing to read that for you. Good luck.
>>
>>19071244
Are you sure? He knows I like him. Hell we've had sex. But things are a bit slow and he's not great at texting and is out of town for two weeks. Last time I saw him I got some goodbye kisses and a hug. He had to cancel dinner before going out of town in favor of a work gig. I even wished him a good trip and haven't gotten a text back. I'm sure he's busy with family.
>>
>>19071057
What does she want from me? Should I leave her alone?
>>
>>19071259

Alright, how about my future outlook for money?
Just leave your query
>>
doing some readings, if you've got a specific question feel free to ask.

if anyone wants to do a general love reading for me, it'd be much appreciated. 23/f/aquarius
>>
>>19071268

I'd like to know if I will come into a lot of money soon?

Will give you a general love reading
>>
>>19071268
does he like me still and want to fix things between us?
>>
>>19071268
how should I go about things with this guy I like?
so far just going with the flow.
>>
>>19071088

Your crush is playing the field a little bit, and not taking anything too seriously. I think he fancies you (as in, your type) as a sort of long term goal, but at the moment is too afraid of being held down by anything serious. I also get that he's a little selfish and irritable, and that's making you feel a little self conscious. do you really want to put up with that?
>>
Will this download work? And will everything run ok?
>>19071268
>>
>>19071268

>Two of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Three of Swords

Not good, you have to decide between two people. What you should do is focus on your career instead of your love life. No matter who you decide on, it will lead to a temporary heartbreak but once that clears up, your love life should slowly start improving. It feel like this is something you have to go through but will be a very valuable life lesson.
>>
>>19071268

Will I get a new job soon? Will I meet a new love interest in this new job?
>>
>>19071273
things don't look promising right now. hold on to what you've got because it looks like you may be facing some unexpected challenges that you may not be prepared for.

thanks for the reading
>>
>>19071057
How will my dream of being an artist (musician) go? What things do I need to do?
>>
>>19071276
there's a lot going on between the two of you and it's weighing pretty heavily on him. don't expect anything major right now; he's still in a place of reluctance and thought. however, i think he's still willing to work things out if you give him time.
>>
>>19071268

Am I going to win the Lotto? Serious question
>>
>>19071289
You are so accurate its scary.thank you
>>
>>19071266
7 of Wands / King of Pentacles / 6 of Wands
The Sun rev, Knight of Swords, The Emperor

Very good outlook, with a caveat. That caveat is that you'll want to make sure that you keep an obsession towards your goal, at the cost of a bit of happiness, if necessary. It's not to say that you'll be completely miserable on your way to getting that paper, but be prepared for that, if necessary. You're in a good spot and pointed in the right direction, so you just need to go harder on your efforts and double-down the energy you put into them. There is a period of you working like a beast of burden at times, but the cards suggest you'll find control and power at the end of that if you keep a winner's mentality at all times. Your psychology will play a major role on your performance.

Same query for me.
>>
File: 1490742416090.jpg (2MB, 2741x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1490742416090.jpg
2MB, 2741x1676px
>>19071311
oh, remembered your rule about the future, i guess i'll change my query to how do i get myself out of my depression and "anxiety/fear" and start being able to do things?
also /x/ pic, i think
>>
File: 1495161541442.gif (872KB, 1800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495161541442.gif
872KB, 1800x1080px
>>19071334
another one
2/?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19071333
>Same query for me.

Nice trips, will get started right away.
>>
File: 1495788660108.jpg (24KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495788660108.jpg
24KB, 800x450px
>>19071339
and another one
3/?
>>
>>19071111
>>19071144
>>19071167
>>19071202
>>19071222
>>19071246
>>19071253
>>19071264
>>19071311

I apologize to all of you, I'm not going to be able to finish all these queries tonight. Seems I'm a little hit and miss to begin with.
>>
File: 1494121319987.jpg (671KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494121319987.jpg
671KB, 1920x1050px
>>19071351
and the last one
4/4
>>19071356
ok then, no problem
good luck
>>
>>19071334
>>19071339
>>19071351
>>19071363

oh anon thanks <3
>>
>>19071320
thank you. what do you mean weighing heavily? i figured he is angry even though we have not spoke in a while. do you know his current stance on me?
>>
>>19071287
things are working, albeit progressing a bit slowly. there's definitely a connection there, but one of you needs to make a stronger move before things become stagnant and you get bored.

>>19071290
you're apprehensive, and you have a reason to be. there's the potential for something to go very wrong, so proceed with caution.

>>19071304
there's something that you're interested in, and you have the talent and the kindness to excel in it. if you continue forward with a positive mindset, something good will come out of it, both job-wise and relationship-wise.
>>
>>19071375
shit.

hard to make a move when the person is currently in another state.
>>
Did N know I loved/still love her? Did/does she ever think about seeing me again?
>>
>>19071321
yes, although it may not be much and you may find yourself spending more than you're receiving. don't waste too much time or cash on this; it's not going to be worth it in the long run.
>>
>>19071333

>Five of Swords, The Hanged Man, King of Swords

Not very good for the immediate future. I get the feeling that there are others around you who are financially keeping you down. Are you spending money on other people when you know you shouldn't be? In order to move forward financially, you're just going to have to wait and see until you eventually make a clean break and start all over from scratch. What you're currently doing isn't enough but if you stop, think and plan, you'll get exactly where you want to be. Try reading some books written by people who got where you want to be.
>>
>>19071368
You're welcome.
>>19071375
>very wrong
>pic related
Uh, ok.
Ty.
>>
>>19071268
does C miss me?
>>
>>19071268
>>19071264
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19071268

Am I going to be wealthy? By wealthy I mean not having to worry about the bills, being able to travel whenever.
>>
>>19071369
he's juggling a lot right now, and if he's not careful he'll drop something and make a mess. i'm not getting anything particularly negative, but there is some tension there. it seems like he has a plan but he's taking his time to make sure it works.
>>
>>19071425
watcha need?
>>
>>19071268
Do i find love this summer
>>
>>19071268
I want to move to a new city. reading on if that change would be worth it please.
>>
trading
looking for a love read geared towards what I should do about whatever the confusing current situation is
>>
>>19071480

I'll do it

I'd like to known if I should write and publish that controversial comic book? Will it take off?
>>
>>19071533
kk will read ya' now.
>>
>>19071268
Please if you can do a present and future reading for me and J?
>>
>>19071533
What you should do is embodied by the King of Swords and The Empress.

In regards to your comic you may want to consider it's impact. Not just how it will be viewed but how it can shape your career.
Think about the influence this project has.

But it also may need some tweaking before you publish it. Double check things before you jump off the cliff. Make sure you're ready to handle it.

If you take this course I suggested it will lead to Knave of Wands and King of Swords. New perspectives and ventures that you can take confidently and powerfully. Like the main hero setting off on an adventure. Sure of yourself and prepared for that which is unknown.
So all in all. Take some more time to think about it. Don't jump, yet. Don't abandon the project either. I just don't think it's time, yet.
>>
File: 01-star-trail.adapt.1190.1.jpg (228KB, 1190x669px) Image search: [Google]
01-star-trail.adapt.1190.1.jpg
228KB, 1190x669px
is there anything I should be warned of in my current professional life ?
>>
File: 1242912388514.jpg (27KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
1242912388514.jpg
27KB, 344x400px
>>19071480

>Four of Cups, Queen of Cups, Seven of Swords

Someone will give you an offer, rather than rebuke this person you should strongly consider it. If there isn't a blonde woman in your life now, there should be one coming in soon. This woman will have a huge impact on your love life. I also get the image of someone packing their bags and moving, but I get the feeling that you're not moving into a new place alone.
>>
>>19071568
I'm a woman interested in a man.

My mom's a bleach blond but we're not close and I don't see her having an impact.
My boss/friend has been blond but dyed her hair back to a chestnut brown.

I'm not really in a position to move right now. The person I like is out of town for a bit. I've been helping them get furniture for their new apartment here.
>>
>>19071576

Sorry, I automatically assumed you were a man since 80% of this board is filled with men. I did this reading on the perspective of a male. I'll redo your spread again.

>Knight of Wands, Five of Wands, Eight of Swords

Someone important has come into your life very quickly, I get the sense that this is the person who is out of town right now. Five of Wands can mean many things but when paired with the Eight of Swords, it generally means a conflict will soon unfold and with it a very difficult situation. This coming difficulty will suck, really bad but this is necessary for your growth, sorry, I wish I had better news for you but maybe I'm wrong and I truly hope I am.
>>
>>19071609
if it's better for me, so be it

thank you.
we'll see what happens.
>>
>>19071609
The conflict looks like it could be with myself if it's with the 8 of swords

Which would be accurate
I battle an abandonment complex/childhood trauma with interpersonal relationships. I'll get irrational anxiety and have to cope with it so I don't act out on it.
>>
>>19071614

It could be, but if it's with yourself it could infect your interpersonal relationships. I got the feeling of isolationism and loneliness but I already felt that your reading was negative enough without me mentioning those things but like I said, this is a battle you NEED to go through with. This battle has been coming for a long time but you will grow, mature and become a better person for it.
>>
>>19071625
hahaha yeah that sounds exactly like that conditioning I carry around
>>
>>19071625
also I purposefully isolate myself because sometimes I just want to be by myself.

which is about the past 24 hours.
>>
>>19071057
is she interested in me? i feel like i sensed a vibe but wonder if i'm imagining.
>>
>>19071633
>>19071637

Trust me, I understand, without getting too much into it I basically was abused all my life growing up. It got so bad to the point where I really believe I can never have deep, emotional bonding experiences with others because I never learned how to as a child. I want to be rich so I could be a NEET and never really have to interact with others. I spent a good 5 years of my early adult life without going out past the door of my house, 6 years without going anywhere.

I forced myself to go out and pushed through everything. It may not be your answer but not only could you face your problems and conquer them, you WILL do it.
>>
>>19071648
oh that sucks

I'm no where near that bad and am at the point where I actually recognize some of my conditioned responses and can kinda detach from them.

but it's hard
like seeking tarot reads for affirmation that things will be okay but really that just feeds any anxiety.
>>
>>19071648
thank you again
I'm off to bed
>>
Trading, leave your gender and query
>>
>>19071839

Male
Will things be much better for me 3 months from now and if so, how?

Query?
>>
>>19071843
With respect to what? I'm scrying, so specificity helps. The more specific the query, the better.
>>
>>19071846

Finances, they've been kind of in a disarray lately but I hope they get much better in the coming months. Query and gender please.
>>
>>19071839
Hi anon
Male
Will i succeed in my presentation of my thesis?
Thanks anon
>>
>>19071849
You'll be encountering a hustler soon. I saw a man opening a trenchcoat and offering some wares inside it. In your case, it can be a get-rich quick scheme, MLM, sales job for a bad company, etc. If you don't fall for his tricks, you encounter a damsel in distress figure. She's actually a nice girl, but she's a massive time sink and can be a major distraction if you're trying to get your finances in order, so disregarding this female is advised if looking to acquire currency. Don't get emotional.

Past that, it's a slow crawl that ends with you in a slightly better position. The universe isn't going to start making it rain on you, but you'll get your head above water, at least, and you'll have a way to propel yourself for your next step.

Career advice for the next three weeks, please I'm male.
>>
>>19071868
>Career advice for the next three weeks, please I'm male.

>Six of Swords, The Devil, Two of Wands

Feeling stagnant at work? You're determined to succeed and no one will be able to stop you. There will be transformations in your career path but you should take heed to not let yourself get distracted, other than that things are looking good.
>>
>>19071856
Look past the point of simply preparing your thesis, and prepare to defend it. One of the professors (the one with thin dark hair, slightly heavyset) is going to find some holes in your thesis and practically abuse you. Look to addressing the weaknesses of your paper before you submit it. Not only will it make it stronger, but you'll prepare yourself better for his challenges.

The other professors aren't as brutal. One finds your paper fascinating and asks with a genuinely curious tone. Sone others are rather conciliatory and won't give you too much trouble. Watch out for the one I mentioned, though. Based on his tone, he likely disagrees with your theory and favors another. Maybe try learning more about his preferred theory.

Is the business investment I'm finalizing going to perform the way I want it to?
>>
If anybody feel like reading, i'd love to get a general overview of my life for the coming weeks/months

Unfortunately, i can't trade anything because i'm not really knowledgeable about divination methods
>>
>>19071880
Thanks Anon, i will take your advice. If you have time, i would like to make one more query, also, will my gf leave me in this year?
>>
>>19071057
How will the business go?
>>
Is there someone who would like to give me a reading? Can't read/trade right now, cause one of my cards is lost and without it I can't read.
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and thee shall receive, state your gender too.
>>
>>19071936

Male, will I get a friends with benefits type situation within the next couple of months? I honestly don't think I'm ready to settle down for a real relationship right now but I do miss sex.
>>
>>19071936
Female
What kind of feeling this person have for me? What kind of relationship they want?
>>
>>19071936

M

Will I get a new job soon?
>>
>>19071941

No sexual readings.
>>
>>19071936
Male

Can i get a general overview of my life for the coming weeks/months please?
>>
File: on.jpg (32KB, 590x427px) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
32KB, 590x427px
>>19071936
Male
How will the following months go? will everything go as planned?
>>
>>19071946

This person is strictly a gentleman but has a devious agenda, you should follow your heart out of this, whether or not you manage to convince him that you are a decent woman is up to your best abilities in pointing him in either the right direction or to be with you provided he maintains his gentleman type nature.
>>
>>19071953

No you will not, just sit tight and wait this one out. You are needed in your current role as a drifter because it serves a purpose and this purpose might not make sense to you or your family/loved ones/friends but try and be sly about it, create an illusion of accomplishment.
>>
>>19071958

Yes and No you are expecting something big to happen and kudos to that, on the other hand your life will get better and that is great, try starting out smaller with things, we all want the best for ourselves, we all want to live, but living within our means is all we should do.
>>
>>19071936

Am I going to get a gf soon?
M
>>
>>19071936
Female
is this girl is the one?
>>
File: 66456.jpg (25KB, 477x290px) Image search: [Google]
66456.jpg
25KB, 477x290px
>>19071968
>expecting something big to happen

Actually i am, me and a friend are going to start a business. The first for both of us but both our experience in this industry is over 10 years.

Sort of worried.
>>
>>19071966
>devious agenda
seems about right.
Thanks.
>>
>>19071936

M Can I get a general reading?
>>
>>19071973

It's a love hate relationship I see it working as far as excitement goes but not for a long term happy commitment, you could enjoy the major differences between yourselves and life for the moments at times but your better off finding the one in someone else.
>>
>>19071985

Your saved, your life is good and things are going well. Stay well clear of any financial misconduct as it will burn, you may still be tempted by it and it may well work but remember the consequences of negative action and what can happen to some people who delve into such things.
>>
>>19071967

I kind of might not have a choice in this matter. My current job isn't giving me enough hours and I might need to find a job that will give me more hours because I barely and I really do mean barely make enough money for rent alone. Not even mentioning my insurance and other bills.
>>
>>19071989
If that's okay I'll ask another question.
Why does she wanted me back? I don't get a purpose on this
>>
>>19071993
Can you do me please? You skipped me several times, i'm
>>19071957
>>
>>19071998

Probably jealousy I'm not sure.
>>
>>19072008
oh maaaaaaaaaaaan. Thanks for a readings. Have a good day.
>>
>>19071995

Personal advice, stick with it because you will gain experience that may open the doors to some spectacular changes within the Job Market or Lady Luck might come around and reward with you financial success. It's 50/50.
>>
>>19071936
Male

How does A. (girl, love interest) feel about me?
>>
>>19071936
f
Any general advice?
>>
>>19072025

I've been feeling like I'll be fired soon from this job, asked another reader and they told me to quit or else I will be fired for being accused of theft/fraud but I've never stolen anything. I don't want that to happen and I feel like I should just leave before things get really bad.
>>
>>19072028

A is not just your average type of girl, she is vivacious and easily lead astray by someone of your type. She is lucky to know you, but not lucky enough to know you deeply enough. If only we could convey how we really felt about the other person and show them how good our intentions were there would be no single people left on this planet. A is hanging in there subliminally with you, there has been some extraterrestrial help with her and yourself. Now for the bad news, your going to just have to go with the flow on this one, things aren't happening quick enough but dreams do come true, the saying was coined for a reason, let go but don't let go if you know what I mean.
>>
>>19072033

Best advice would be to stop dead in your tracks and re think, revise and revaluate. If you want to get ahead with all things important why don't you consider minor changes to where you live, buy some nice things, or perhaps change your dress style, look more attractive, adopt a pet, hopefully you will do these out of the square compulsions enough to appreciate the changes variety can bring into your life.
>>
>>19071936
Female
Any new opportunities coming career and education wise ? Thx
>>
>>19072035

Disregard that reader, my instincts told me to override their advice. The Natural human response to an overly difficult situation will involve yourself discarding our advice and letting you take control of your life regardless of whether or not you continue in your job, I think it's one of those things that does not need our advice but your own free will and ability to decide for yourself.
>>
>>19072040
mmh, interesting.
she was in fact giving me silent treatment and I don't know why and things are really not moving forward which is all on her. I guess I'll focus on something else for now or else I get depressed.

thank you for the reading, Hyper!
>>
>>19071936
Male, can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19072049

Yes you will see an opening soon in your Career can't be specific about it but if you choose to accept this semi promotional type of role/assignment/endevour then by all means chase your goal, you will do well in any sense.
>>
>>19071936
Female
Love advice please.
>>
>>19072053

My intuition is telling me to leave, I haven't listened to my intuition 3 times now and have paid the price 3 times in a row now. I just get the feeling that things will go south for the store now and if I don't flee the sinking ship, it'll drag me down to the depths with it.
>>
>>19072056

You're masquerading as a hero and good on you, but if you want to get ahead try a re approach that might see you as a more down to earth person, people will like you better, you may even impress on someone you like for that matter. Tone it down for better outcomes in life.
>>
>>19072061

Love is going to happen, and I'm happy to have a positive reading tonight, you may have been single for a while now and this is sad, but don't be disheartened because your time is coming, you maybe semi with someone a close friend perhaps I'm not sure what is going to happen there but be prepared for joy coming right your way.
>>
>>19072047
I did small changes and I still think about doing it. It makes me more happy person. I look much better, I feel better than few months ago. I'm afraid of losing this state
>>
>>19071936
F

What kind of actions should I take to be happy in case my love life?
>>
>>19072071
Can you do me please? You skipped me several times, i'm
>>19071957
>>
>>19071936
Are the girls jealous i'm dating her?
>>
>>19072071
Thank you, I'm not single but hoping for something good after so many deceptions.
>>
>>19071957

Your overview is going to go something like this. Make peace with the people whom feel burned by your previous actions, it's important because it is causing others stress. If you want to be successful reach out, it could be forcing your hand to email, message or call people that you normally wouldn't and do it to the point where you become uncomfortable, it's really important you start analysing these problems. You need to get ahead, start today.
>>
>>19071936
Male

Tell me if there is a new love relationship on the horizon for me anytime soon here in the capital. Because I'm thinking of moving away from the big city and back to my hometown because I think I might have better luck there instead of here.
>>
>>19072117

Sorry I couldn't get a reading out of you. It's just one of those things where advice can't be given.
>>
>>19072119
that's unfortunate.
but pls tell me about me job future for the rest of the year at least. money is going to be a factor since I'm poor.
>>
>>19072125

OK my voices just shot at me, "It's going to be a good one" That is in relation to your job. And they are never wrong so good luck with that.
>>
>>19072103
Fuck... I don't know you managed to pull this, but you are scaringly fucking accurate
>>
>>19071936
Can I count on something more from her?
>>
>>19072130
alright thank you. I've been trying to make very careful choices and testing the waters about what I wanna do and I hope it's gonna bring in some dough but a lot of free time as well to chase women. see you around on /div/.
>>
>>19072140

Yes as long as you're not trying to seduce her then you should know better. What more do you want from a relationship then her time and happiness if you want to resort to animalistic behaviour then please find time for yourself alone. If not hold her hand more often and control your urges.
>>
>>19071936

Is my job search going to go well?
M
>>
I'm out see you good people tomorrow.
>>
>>19072149
It's very complicated situation.
>Yes as long as you're not trying to seduce her
my heart is pure
I have no idea if she thinks about me this way.
>>
>>19072158
thank you. good bye. until next time.
>>
>>19071936

Fem - Some general guidance please
>>
>>19071936
Will something good happen in the next months?? M
>>
>>19071936
22, male, aquarius, single

am i going to find what ive started looking for a week ago?
>>
>>19072321
>>19072341
See
>>19072158
>>
File: 1467659304491.jpg (126KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
1467659304491.jpg
126KB, 680x614px
will do a few reads, maybe 3 or so at most.

Just need a name/alias and a question. Method is scry.

Cute pics appreciated, bonus points for a cute "most American image" you have.
>>
>>19072367
BG. Will we have a deep romantic relationship?
>>
File: cute-eagle-clipart-eagle-hi.png (70KB, 594x597px) Image search: [Google]
cute-eagle-clipart-eagle-hi.png
70KB, 594x597px
>>19072367

Rasa

Will I ever be able to heal / move on with my life? Not only do I feel numb most of the time, but lately my chest feels like it's got an anvil pressing down on it most days :/
>>
File: charvd.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
charvd.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>19072367
Heello Straaaaaaay-senpai. Nice to see you here!
Rain
I want to ask about one girl that I have in my mind looong time. Something happened, nothing bad, but it bother me. Tell me anything you can. Is there love in it?
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>19072377
A heartfelt letter being written and the envelope being sealed beyond that or normal comprehension, paste, licking it, and putting atiker on top of it all. A wax seal is then applied to the top of it all to ensure closure, a focus on a type of ultimate closure, a way to seal it all off and keep it all clandestine in some sense of it, the pouring out of emotion only to seal it all away after it's all spilled out, the feeling of letting too much slip out and wanting to cover it up a bit or play it cool, trying not to be played as the lovesick fool in it all. the idea is that of having a strong emotional feeling here but trying to play it off as non-nonchalant or simple.

Whether or not this refers to you or the object of your ffections is unknown here but the idea is that one side of it will be hiding their emotions from the other or wish they could afteer it's been all said and done. It's kathartic maybe, but the end result is unsure, aybe it's just best to let that other open up the letter and decide for themselves what they make of it, but it's a matter of strong personal feelings, wheter or not the recipient will respond positively is unsure, it's a real matter of giving it your all and accepting the end result regardless of the results, sometimes that's all we can do as humans.
>>
File: 1431901042797.jpg (315KB, 770x642px) Image search: [Google]
1431901042797.jpg
315KB, 770x642px
>>19072381
An elderly man reaches into his pocket and looks at a pocketwatch that serves not only as a reminder of time, but to the places they've been and the things they've seen, it's a nostalgic reminder of all the things that made them who they are today, they're not always happy with how it all went down, but it's their life nad the way it's all gone, so they live with it, it's gonna be rough, trust me, you'll wish you could turn that clock bck and do it all over again sometimes, but that only happens in fantasy. It's best to look forward rather than back to the past where you felt you were fufilled, there's no real use in looking back to the places where you regret it all, or wish it could have been better. give it up man, look forward and try instead to make the path you're about to walk a happier and more beneficial one.

tldr; yeah, but you're gonna have to give up some of the things holding you to your past and the emotional ties ou had to the "better times back in the day" so to speak.
>>
>>19072392
This was very good. Thank you.
>>
>>19072397

Thank you, gotta let go of a lot of shit still
>>
File: 000009.gif (816KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
000009.gif
816KB, 500x281px
>>19072367
Stray! Good to see you at this hour! How have you been?
I don't want a reading but more of an advice
How can I get good with scrying like you?
>>
File: 1451678385577.jpg (234KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451678385577.jpg
234KB, 520x700px
>>19072385
>Heello Straaaaaaay-senpai. Nice to see you here!
Honestly I gotta stop coming back here, it's only causing drama and making me an attentionwhore. I still think the greatest irony is how a hopeless old stray like me is recognized or can bring people here a little hope, life is certainly absurd isn't it? Cute Charlotte pic though.

A computer being reprogrammed, a set of actions and sequences that seemed as law and as protocol since forever being rewritten, a change in terms of a fundamental operating level, something that will take a great deal of adjusting to on the part of the one experienceing such a change, but once such a change is established as the "new norm" things will go back to the smooth running opperations as they used to be, a change that comes from withing justified as an outside force leaving and impressionn or mark, the rethinking of things and a fundamental rewriting of the rules and codes by which one sees their life running on.

Overall looks positive if things aren't going as you wish them to be going at the moment, it's a chance for change or a new opportunity, but don't take it for granted, it's an opportunity if nothing else, it means a chance to try, failure or sucess are both potentials here, it's a matter of how you cope with the new scenario and adapt accordingly,
>>
>>19072411
>Honestly I gotta stop coming back here, it's only causing drama and making me an attentionwhore.
You're not attention whore and I think most people here agree with me. I don't know you as a person, but I think you must be one of most purest anons here.
Thanks for a reading, you're probably right about it. I'm kinda scared and lost about it.
Best luck to you
>>
>>19072367
Chris

Could you tell me what is the best course of events i should take to get rid of all the problems that's been fucking up my life for years?

Either that or just a general reading please

Thanks
>>
File: 1481502953352.jpg (824KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481502953352.jpg
824KB, 850x1000px
>>19072410
>How have you been?
Fucking awful m8, I'm a mess as always and this holiday does nothing to help with that.

>good with scrying
'ad a giggle, I'm mediocre at best, i'd suggest finding the advice of some of the more seasoned readers and peeps around these parts who seem more on par or insightful. i'm just a shitposting weeb who wants to help when and if he can.

The best advice I can give is to see me as a negative role model, I'm a pretty bad person and overall am a bit of a burden. I read out of despair and a sense of existential emptiness, I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.

The best advice I can offer is to find a comfort zone in it all and find a type of insight and personal gratification where you can "just let it flow" and stop doubting yourself, you have to practice and not let the mistakes stop you from trying you best to get better. Find a purpose for reading and give it some value as to why it is you read or try to look into the lives of others. As cliche as it sounds, believe in yourself and keep practicing and before you know it you'll be surprising yourself with the results you're turning up.
>>
File: 465645997.jpg (74KB, 620x916px) Image search: [Google]
465645997.jpg
74KB, 620x916px
>>19072438
You kept getting readings in the past that you will find love and things will turn out better, yet none of that ever happened.

Isn't it that quite the proof that divination is roleplay and nothing more?
>>
File: mansfield-jayne-03-g.jpg (86KB, 797x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mansfield-jayne-03-g.jpg
86KB, 797x1000px
>>19072367
Hi Stray! Hope you can help with matters of the heart. I love a man and would like a future with him. Could you do a reading for us? I'm Cally 27 F he's Beau 32. Thank you!
>>
>>19072438
How old are you
>>
File: zKLuWEP-1.jpg (1MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
zKLuWEP-1.jpg
1MB, 2048x1362px
>>19072367

Planning on killing myself in a few months, call me "Sol," and my question is simple, will I find and be part of a romantic relationship between now and the end of June?

If you are busy it's ok, I don't want to make anyone lose it's time.

Thanks eitherway.
>>
>>19072451
Why do you want to die?
>>
>>19072438
I know the feel, I'm more along the lines of a chaotic rather than a bad person, doesn't mean I'm good. I still steal people's lunches.

I used to read to feel less miserable sometimes, that isn't working anymore, I either get tired or annoyed and nothing works. I guess I have to keep pushing, eh?

>>19072443
divination won't do all the work for you, if you get a reading and do nothing it's very likely for things to not change, besides it's not even certain when or how it'll happen, so don't lose hope
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>19072429
>but I think you must be one of most purest anons here.
You know it's hard to keep up the facade when you cute straight to the marrow with a comment like that?

>>19072443
Maybe, but honestly I'm not done living my life by any means, and I can't expect things to get better just because someone told me they would it take hard work and effort to make a happy life. Life is more than a simple yes or no, I've never really been loved before so maybe I'm a little concerned with it but in it's absense it's not hurtuful but more of the status quo. In a sad sordid way the despair I'm always in is just the basic state of life since I hardly know any better. It is a point to contemplate though anon, i'll put some though into that, it's easy to maintain hope sure enough, but admitting defeat or that it's all a fraud is hard enough. I'll give it some serious intellectual consideration. If it turns out you're right I doubt I'll be back, but that's some heavy stuff I think about a lot actually, thanks for bringing it up and keeping me in check, it helps a lot.

>>19072450
I know it's still young but I've seen a lot of shit in my days and been through more than I'd ever expect to fit in such a short amount of time on this earth. why do you ask anonkovich?

>>19072451
Honestly I plan on killing myself too at some point but it keeps getting delayed, funny how that works ain't it? Honestly it's not worth it if you ask me

Not by June, but it's gonna start in July and work itself into August. It's gonna be a bit of a long process and be a bit of a back and forth endeavour, but there's a human interaction waiting for you, it's not a guarantee of sucess mind you, but someone will certainly be interested and open themselves to the chance of trying something romantic with you, they'll think they're making it a bit obvious but of course it's not gonna be too out there and blatant, look for the clues and act when you can elsewise risk missing the cues and right time to act.
>>
>>19071936
If you're still reading, could I also get a love reading please? I'm fem, and I like this "B" guy...
>>
>>19072367
love reading please
what will happen between me and the guy i like?
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>19072457
>I guess I have to keep pushing, eh?
maybe, but then again if you don't want to read you don't have to, between you and it's nice to get the satisfaction and feeling of as if you're helping someone, but the way I see it is that you have to have a reason or personal decision to put that effort in or hope into a total stranger's life. It's really a personal choice, reading is fun sure, but if it doesn't make you feel any better or as if you still feel lacking why bother? you know?

Basically do what feels and works best for you.
>>
>>19072467

July and August huh? Well, two months more. I'll have to do that german course and keep going to the gym then. That sucks, well, September since a nice day to commit suicide from a high place.

Thanks reader, good luck, in the end if as probably will happen somebody wants to start slmething but ends up killing my self steem it will help me get that boost of motivation so I can kill myself with almost any doubt.
>>
>>19072467
>You know it's hard to keep up the facade when you cute straight to the marrow with a comment like that?
I used to think you're cute anime girl, but then I saw you're a dude.
How about that.
>>
File: 1475043616838.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475043616838.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>19072479
>you have to have a reason or personal decision to put that effort in or hope into a total stranger's life

That is quite a responsibility if you allow me, I worry constantly to not give false hopes or implicate someone's life badly because a reading was off.

I come here seeking for hope myself too, I guess I'm a selfish person to try getting some sort of "compensation", reading for others so I don't have to deal with my own stuff and feel bits of appreciation. Sometimes it's hard to see a query that is similar to a situation you're going through and don't feel biased or upset because it's something you're deliberately avoiding.

Sorry for the rant, I still want to keep reading, even if I don't have hope myself but at least feel I'm not worthless. I just reached this block, like there's so much to improve but I'm stuck in the mud despite of all the effort.
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459869963183.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>19072474
A definite shell between you two exists you;re gonna have to break it down if you hope to get any cloder to this person, they're a bit reserved and perhaps a bit dishonest about it all, but theier heart is in the right place, you're gonna have to strive to be the one person wo got beyond all their barriers if you hope to succeed, but that's a challenge in and of itself, so don't feel too bad if you can't do it, They have emotions and feelings but they have a hard time admitting it, it's achallenge and trail and a half for sure, but perhaps is you try and work towards it you can make an influence occur, just make sure you feel it's worth it before you embark on such an endeavour. IT's gonnna be a rough path, but so worht if it if you can make it work, a big emphasis on the word "if" ball's really in their court if they'll reciprocae but all you can do is give it your all and hope for the best, try not to get bogged down in it if it doesn;t work out, it's harsh reality but sometimes when it fails all we can do is try our best to move on.
>>
>>19072367
Cry
If you find a time for it. Can you tell about my near future?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-50-48.png (1MB, 1080x599px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-50-48.png
1MB, 1080x599px
>>19072367
Amaya
How can u get closer to my Capricorn. Lover
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone reading? What do you need?

Name is twixie.
4ft11 about 42 kilos.
Born april 7th 1998
Aries prick. And female.

Are my spirit friends coming back?
Can I reconnect with my psychic abilities?
>>
>>19072525
If not that i guess a love reading
>>
File: 1495533977356.png (428KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495533977356.png
428KB, 600x458px
>>19072505
>I worry constantly to not give false hopes or implicate someone's life badly because a reading was off.
You and me both brother, honestly most days I wonder why I do it, but people seem to think i"m okay and worth listening to about these things. Not sure if it's my own hubris or placebo effect going on but if it gives some people a little hope, maybe it's all worth it you know?

>>19072480
du spricht das deutch? It's a good skill to have and honestly self improvement is never a bad path. Not really in the position to tell anyone life is worth living since i;m a hypocritical depressed mess myself, but try not to lose hope anonichi.

>>19072498
>I used to think you're cute anime girl, but then I saw you're a dude.
It's alright, I used to think cute anime girls existed irl, who loved you unconditionally and whatnot, but then I had to face reality. I'm just a silly manly man trying to help other people fix their lives, but that shows even the lowest of the low can make a change you know?
>>
>>19072367
Luke
Love reading please
>>
>>19072525
They'll return when you get yourself in order. You might be experiencing some losses right now, changes, people moving away (not only the spiritual). Sometimes we only notice the real importance of something, when we lose it. That's also an indication to look less into the material and go after the essence of things to reconnect with your abilities.
>>
File: 1452521509812.png (411KB, 520x523px) Image search: [Google]
1452521509812.png
411KB, 520x523px
>>19072517
Expect to reevaluate your career choices or lack thereof, and have a drive to find meaning in the work you do and the things that you put your time and effort into, it's gonna be a bit of a challenge in terms of personal commitment, but ultimately you'll come out of it okay despite the concern and struggle of it, in a way the conflict of it all will help you realize what you deem as most important in your life.

>>19072524
Focus on physical intimacy, being physically close and spending time together, skintimacy is the idea here, can't say I personally advocate it as it all seems a bit lewd but hey that's how life is sometimes you know? Make it apparent you have a physical desire to them and drop some hints in terms of their appearance and they way you feel about it, sometimes it's best to play your cards close to your heart or hand, but not here, honestly and openness will lead to more sucess here than anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19072544
Thank you anonchan <3 lost spirit friend 3 years ago. Had him all my life. It was hard at first. So stressed i was being sick. But im doing alot better and feeling stronger. But trying to talk to animals again just makes me confused and head hurt.
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>19072540
it's a bit idealistic and at some point you're going toi have to lower your standards or to make amends and sacrifice for what is thererather than what it is you'e always been dreaming of, but that's not always as bad as it sounds, love gained is sometimes better than an ideal that will never come to be, give the opportunities you may have written off for petty reasons a change and you may find you'll be suprisingly happy with it all. we all have dreams and ideals but 80% accuracy still isn't too terrible, reevaluate your positio on it all and see if maybe you aren't willing to compromise on a few points, the more flexible you are about it all the greater chance for sucess you are likely to encounter. Sounds a it like a cop-out but sometimes it's better to be moderately happy than completely abandoned and lost.
>>
>>19072548
>Expect to reevaluate your career choices or lack thereof, and have a drive to find meaning in the work you do and the things that you put your time and effort into, it's gonna be a bit of a challenge in terms of personal commitment, but ultimately you'll come out of it okay despite the concern and struggle of it, in a way the conflict of it all will help you realize what you deem as most important in your life.
Sounds about right. Thank you
>>
>>19072548
I'm >>19072524
Ahh would do that but we are going to different states during the summer. What do?
>>
alright >>19072367 is done reading for tonight, enough of a mess to keep going tonight, hope i coujld be helpful tonight, but way too tired and out of it to keep going. night /div/ may you all fin your worth in the waking world. Sleep tight and don't let the despair bite~
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19072561
Fuq now
>>
>>19072536
>brother
Sister* ftfy
Yeah I get a bit of satisfaction when the feedback is positive and push me forward to keep doing it. I guess an ego thing to tell I'm doing something good and I'm worthy and the world will mess me when I die, but it won't. I see divination also as a form of healing, the key isn't to tell someone the future, but give them proper tools to build or understand what might come their way.

Is there anything I can do for you in return, a reading if you wish?
>>
Whats going to happen to me in following six months?

I asked about the same question a year ago. Serena's divination proved out to be accurate.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1440x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1440x863px
>>19072564
Awe. Can twixie still get love reading. Been with someone for awhile but dont know if to fully submit
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>19072561
Honestly it seems the best path is to keep things as physically intimate in terms of a long distance as you can despite the distance, share emotions and feeling in absence of being able to talk in person or to have that type of face to face conversation and hope for the best. Life will separate but show that despite that distance you're willing to stay close, this may be your chance to be close despite it all.
>>
>>19072564
Good night. Thanks for reading for all of us.
>>
File: wall_sangochan.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wall_sangochan.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>19072568
>mess me
I meant miss, the world is already messing anyway

>>19072564
Have a good one Stray!
>>
>>19072513
woah that sounds really accurate, i've been also feeling like he was not being really open so i got worried if he didn't have much/good feelings for me... but then again even though when i acted kinda distant, he kept inviting me to chat etc.
you know what, i like challenges i'll just hope for the best and try~~
thank you so much! whatever happens, you really helped me and i feel relieved <3
>>
File: 1465750059053.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465750059053.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>19072568
>Sister* ftfy
Careful, I'm drunk and existential I may just jokingly hit on you if I didn't know any better. :^)

I'd take a read in return if you're willing, honestly been a bit lonely and wondering if I'll ever really get a sense of admirable and honest human interaction irl. any insight into that would make a world of difference to this silly stray.

>>19072573
Sure will get it in a sec, give me a few to smoke a cig and reevaluate my life and i'll get you an "after hours" read in a sec.
>>
>>19072582
Ill make a drawing just for you if you want <3
>>
>>19072552
Yes you must strengthen your spirit now and don't rush into getting your skills back, easy steps. Go easy with animals, they're easier to understand but they use more of a visual and emotional language
>>
>>19072587
The first time I spoke to an animal was an old cat i read out his food so he could pick. Hada vision of him when he died will never forget it.
>>
File: 1401399407126.png (399KB, 510x516px) Image search: [Google]
1401399407126.png
399KB, 510x516px
>>19072586
That's far too kind anonichi, that'd make a world of difference to a stray like me. I'd cherish it forever and save it. No obligation, but that's sweet of you to offer, love artist types who can create, it's a real talent it really is.

>>19072573
Give it your all for the sake of your personal happiness, this seems like the relationship you've dreamed of and always wanted, you;re gonna have to trust in this if you want it to work out, it takes a lot of trust o give someone your heart and hope for the world, but in this case it might not be too much of mistake to do so, stay objective and keep your personal affairs in check, but also realize they have their oen ends and goals in mind as well, it's amatter of balance, this person truly cares for you, you just have to make your desires and need apparent and they'll put in the effort to see that they are fulfilled to the best of their ability, so don;t fret too much, just be the best you you can be and I bet it'll turn out a-ok in the end, just gotta have a little blind faith,.
>>
Can someone give me a reading? I will trade if you like I just really need the answer right now. I'm kind of heart broken by this.

Maya
Should I message my ex with the question I have in mind?
>>
File: 1474867069165.jpg (785KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474867069165.jpg
785KB, 1132x1600px
>>19072582
Wish I was drunk too lol, but too early here.

Alright I'm a little rusty with scrying so I hope you don't mind.

I see a mother changing a baby's diaper, they're happy and giggling. It's a light wooden house and with a higher view of the city. Something distracts the mother and she moves to the balcony, leaving the baby unattended. Some robot walks in and makes the baby an adult, when the woman turns around, he's a grown man with a suit and a suitcase going off to work, he goes down this stone stairs with pure nature back to the city of metal and concrete.

Seems like once you had it all and lost it because something made you grow up before than it was meant to. Taking responsibility, isolation and moving away from your essence.
This is a quite subjective reading, but I think the answer is when you get back to your inner child, in those moments you've felt pure and free of worries, not the working man trying to blend in the society, but as someone who still sees wonders in simple things of life, who stops to admire a butterfly in a flower. That baby who was forced to grow by unnatural means, needs to heal and open the way to other people to get in.
>>
>>19072611

Tell me when will I meet my next girlfriend and I will destiny scry you. I am a 23 y/o capricorn.

I will replay in a few minutes. I expect you seal our deal.
>>
>>19072620
Are you still there I'll give you a three card reading.
Okay I'm not really a person who believes in time conventionally I'm sorry but I got the hanged man for future, and that tells me usually that if you let the idea of having a girlfriend go she will come inmeadiately. But I'm also getting the number 10. So 10 days, 10 week, 10 months. But sure as hell not 10 years. Has that helped?
>>
>>19072625

You did a bad reading, you are clearly on a rush.

Wont tell you what I saw since it might disturb you, but the meaning of the scry was simple. Ignore your ex. Or you will strongly regret it, there is another man near you, you dislike him yet apparently he will grant you a huge era of happyness if you give this young man a chance tho.

Re-evaluate what matters, looks are not everything.

Put people out of your friend zone or expect months of unhappyness, you are stuck in past rotten emotions.
>>
>>19072612
Of you have time can you scry my love life and which direction it's headed? Or if not just scry me and tell me what you see? My boyfriend is going to make a big descion soon, not sure which way it'll go but I know it'll be for the best :)

Wishing you a nice day!
>>
Trading.

I'd like to know what my current path should be, for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: tumblr_ogm0ntSFJ01qdmmiqo1_500.gif (2MB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogm0ntSFJ01qdmmiqo1_500.gif
2MB, 490x490px
Hello Everyone! I'll be open for freereadings in a couple hours. How is everyone? I hope it's all going alright for you.
>>
>>19072786
How is it looking between me and H? I'm male, she's female.
>>
>>19072786
Hello! I'm enjoying not going to work today, how are you?

My question is if moving to a new city would be better for my life than staying put? thanks!
>>
>>19072827
I can trade you for that. If you happen to be weird 80s music guy.
>>
>>19072786
What are the biggest things holding me back right now in my life?
>>
>>19072829
I like some 80s music but I am not "weird 80s guy" sorry?
>>
>>19072786
What should I do to get closer to this person?
Thank you <3
>>
>>19072834
Oh okay. wrong guess.
>>
>>19072786
Hello, I've missed your readings yesterday but so far everything is fine, how about you?
>>
>>19072786
Is something romantic going to happen between me and the swag girl?
>>
>>19072786
Hello Aya, today is a good day. I've been working away and now I have time to relax. There seems to be so much negativity on /x/ it's disheartening. It's nice to see people like you.

I'd like to know about the future and current state of my love life? Two men, one I'm pulled towards/ twin flame etc and the other is a gentleman who would do everything to see me happy. I have a feeling I'll make a descion soon but I'd like to know what you feel or see.

Good vibes to everyone! Even the trolls.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19072888
query?
>>
>>19072900
>dubs answering trips
If you're down for an occult query, I would like to know how effective what I'm implementing will be, or otherwise how to make it work this time.

If you're not, I'd like to know best practices and strategies for my career this month, trying to hit a certain metric.

I'm male, if it matters. What's your gender and query?
>>
>>19072786
I am well enough. Yourself?

Could I get a reading on what Omens I need to watch out for in the coming future, please?
>>
>>19072786
Can you give me a general overview of my actual situation and how i should go about to turn it around please?
>>
File: 1294956268945.jpg (119KB, 642x565px) Image search: [Google]
1294956268945.jpg
119KB, 642x565px
Hello again one and all, I am back to give a few readings for anyone in need!

Please link to this post if you'd like a reading done by me! As always I will need your astrological sign and a query! More detail is always appreciated!

1st Card: Situation/Question
2nd Card: Remedy/Action
3rd Card: Solution/Conclusion

Let's get started!
>>
>>19072967
How do I get R to talk and bond with me?
I'm fem he is male
>>
>>19072972
I'm a virgo and he is a Capricorn
>>
>>19072967
Can you do me please, i'm
>>19072940
Sun in Leo 12th house
>>
>>19072967
Aries
What is my mom hiding from me?
>>
>>19072967
Gemini
How are things going to go between H and myself the next few months? We had good relations, but I feel distanced lately, on the run up towards a checkpoint. If not so well with her, than what about B?
>>
>>19072967
Aries Female
I'd like a reading on what's blocking me spiritually and how can I overcome, thank you!
>>
>>19072967
Capricorn
When does he plan on seeing me again?
>>
File: YMRoa.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YMRoa.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
>>19072972

1st Card: Seven of Wands
2nd Card: Four of Wands
3rd Card: Ace of Wands

The cards are telling me a certain degree of energy has already been spent trying to get this mate's attention and perhaps it might be time for a different approach! Try and be less aggressive in your attempts if this has been your methodology thus far, the cards are saying a little detachment and reassessment is needed; ask yourself why you are pursuing this person so much, what has gone wrong or right that has culminated this much energy to this point? Only you know the answer to these questions!
>>
>>19072993
Thank you!
>>
>>19072967
What will happen is i bewitch him? Will he be mine?
>>
File: Elephant_Hills_by_NakorTBR.jpg (512KB, 1030x743px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant_Hills_by_NakorTBR.jpg
512KB, 1030x743px
>>19072974

1st Card: The Moon
2nd Card: Temperance
3rd Card: The Hanged Man

The way forward is shadowed to a degree for you. The cards are indicating that what is going on in your life is meant to be happening at this time. There may be no solution in action and "riding it out" so to speak may be the more viable option for you at this time! Focusing on yourself at this time and not trying to change everything around you might suit you better, I'm seeing a need to let go and spend your energies healing yourself and allowing whatever is going on to resolve itself naturally without interference on your part! Time will turn the tides!
>>
>>19073009
Thanks
>>
>>19072967
Virgo
Are things really over between A and me?
>>
>>19072967
How do I reach my individual potential?

Destiny card was the emperor
Alignment w/ was strength
Mission was the world
Talent was the tower
Life path lovers
Supported by chariot

Thank you!
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 15.jpg (65KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 15.jpg
65KB, 398x400px
>>19072975

1st Card: Three of Pentacles
2nd Card: Seven of Pentacles
3rd Card: Nine of Cups

The most obvious way to discover what is being hidden from you is to confront the situation, however it will require a bit of temperance on your part as the cards are saying a repairing in the relationship between you and your mother may be needed at this time. If the way you've communicated didn't work before, try something different, approach the situation with a more level head and work with your mother for a compromise you can both agree on. I'm not seeing any malice or bad intent on her part and am seeing a need for her to be understood. I see the situation being resolved and your questions being answered if you approach with compassion and a level mind!
>>
>>19073019
Pisces for sign
>>
>>19072967
i'm female libra
he is cancer
how to get closer to him?
>>
>>19073003
Virgo
>>
>>19072967
>>19073016
A is Gemini and is leaving for a few months.
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 04.jpg (69KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 04.jpg
69KB, 395x400px
>>19072981

1st Card: Four of Wands
2nd Card: The Sun
3rd Card: Ten of Cups

Do not trouble yourself with the next few months and try to put your mind at ease with this person as I'm seeing that becoming concerned with issues that may have hindered relations in the past will only become a self-fulfilling prophecy in the future for you unless you focus on the positive aspects of your current relationships. Look at what is working in them right now and what makes them feel successful for you, focus on putting energy and intention into those positive aspects and allow the possible anxieties and uncertainty of the future fall by the wayside. This is an auspicious spread if you allow your relationships to grow in positive ways!
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 08.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 08.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>19072987

1st Card: Seven of Cups
2nd Card: Queen of Cups
3rd Card: Three of Swords

The key to unblocking your spiritual progression will come by facing the reality of a situation going on in your life right now. You may be invested in something too strongly that is not possible to achieve at this time or might not be in your best interest to pursue. It's time to go back to square one and evaluate your options. Focus on what's in your best interest at this time and do not dwell in the realm of fantasy or focus on the end result, try and be in the here and now and reevaluate what is worth investing in at this time. It may be difficult and feel like you have to start over again but I'm seeing that you can overcome this blockage by giving yourself more love and understanding at this time!
>>
>>19073059
I think I'll make this my thing from now on. Thanks.
>>
>>19072967
Sag
How do I overcome this apathy and indifference towards life?
>>
>>19072967
Aquarius
Male
Should i take things foward with D?
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 17.jpg (61KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 17.jpg
61KB, 398x400px
>>19072992

1st Card: Princess of Cups
2nd Card: Eight of Wands
3rd Card: Five of Wands

You will be receiving news about this person soon but I'm seeing that things might not go the way you expect them to! There could be another seeking your attention in the mix that you might not have given thought to before, but I'm seeing that they've been doing a lot of thinking about you. You'll be faced with a decision about the future of where you want your relationship with these two people to go in the near future so be prepared to make a decision that's in your best interest, try not to be persuaded by anyone else or their desires at this time, ask yourself what you really want from another!
>>
File: Eye Scapes - 09.jpg (80KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eye Scapes - 09.jpg
80KB, 403x400px
>>19073003

This will be the last one for today! Thanks to everyone who allowed me to read for them and sorry to those whom I could not!

1st Card: The Sun
2nd Card: Seven of Pentacles
3rd Card: King of Cups

The cards are indicating that if you bewitch this person things may not go as you intended. That's not to say there isn't an indication of interest on the other person's part and perhaps going about the situation in a different manner may be appropriate at this time. If your intent is righteous and true, you will succeed in this endeavor. Be sure you're not harming anyone else in this process and be sure you're not disrupting something already in progress. I'm seeing that a process of enhancing yourself in some capacity may prove more effective. Ask yourself what is the most righteous and diplomatic course of action in pursuing this person!
>>
File: kitten_hugs_teddy_thumb[1].gif (2MB, 389x415px) Image search: [Google]
kitten_hugs_teddy_thumb[1].gif
2MB, 389x415px
>>19073078
>facing the reality of a situation going on in your life right now
True, it's not easy and I'm facing oppositions or delays to "resolve"

>invested in something too strongly that is not possible to achieve
yep, something has taking my focus for a while and it's not helping me

>Focus on what's in your best interest at this time and do not dwell in the realm of fantasy
>try and be in the here and now and reevaluate what is worth investing in at this time
I've been expecting some fast/miraculous results yet backfired or too small progress, I guess moving at every direction isn't effective

>difficult and feel like you have to start over again
I can see that by the 3 of Swords, there's no easy way out. Thank you very much Meow, bless you! <3
>>
>>19073101
sigh, thank you
>>
Looks like
>>19072921
dipped

Anyone else want to read one of those and get a reading in return?
>>
>>19073021
I push her on anything she will freak out. She's been lying to me forever about a lot of shit so at this point I have a sensor for when she is lying to me again and trying to bullshit me which went haywire these past months about just about anything she told me that I couldn't prove with my own eyes.

I can be as calm as I want she will freak out, she cannot handle any pressure be it verbal or situational and concering our relationship this is as good as its going to get. While she isn't physically and emotionally abusive anymore to me I can see her doing it to other people which means I have to assume that she didn't change her ways and she isn't actually sorry but instead just had to stop doing it to me as I got bigger and stronger than her and that she would do it all over again if we went back in time.

I'm trying not cut her out of my life but I can't do anything about the fact that any closeness with her makes me feel like dying because I have to think about all the times she fucked me up and I wished I was dead.

Which isn't to say I'm perfect and completely forthcoming but at this time this is the best I can do, she is also not a person to compromise, it is either her way or the highway till this day so a compromise is a dream.

Looks like I won't get truth out of her after all, I don't understand why it has to be this way all she needs to do is be honest as there is no reason to lie to me like this and it's again bringing up bad memories of the past which makes keeping in contact with her even harder.

At least I had a rant which took some pressure off and thanks for the reading.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19073159
>>19073159
>>
>>19072603
Just had s nap. Ready to draw <3
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.