[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Finders Cult & Pelzer SC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 68

File: pelzerrundown.png (69KB, 623x573px) Image search: [Google]
pelzerrundown.png
69KB, 623x573px
This whole thing about Pelzer SC has me sucked in.

pic related, it's a quick run down but much, much more has been uncovered since that post was made.

Pertinent links.
>>19043709

>>19056974

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1877315

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3159.0.html

Also more photos/links in the comments for research purposes.
>>
Left screenshot is from the end of the following video which was found via the ciphers in the fake children's videos.
https://youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k?t=1m6s

This blog entry was made on 2/6/12. It's the only post on the site, though it seems to have previously hosted images of the Gerber Mill in Pelzer, which can also been seen in the above video.
http://pelzer-sc.blogspot.com/
>>
I haven't ruled this out as an ARG, as I'm trying to keep an objective state of mind regarding... Whatever the hell is going on here. But I have four questions:

If it was an ARG who in their right mind would spend five years constructing something like this with no attempts to gain attention for it?

The person or persons perpetrating this have been posting journal entries that were obviously written by someone who seems to be completely disturbed. (See photo) Lots of talk about mind control, Christianity, etc. These can be found on both of the twitter accounts, typically titled "King Of Ecrehous" in code.

Who would have the time or the inclination to leave literally HUNDREDS of coded comments on these fake youtube videos. Who are they directed at and why?

And lastly, what the hell is going on in Pelzer, SC, specifically the Gerber Mill that's continually being referenced?
>>
so, anyone gone to check out the mill? like that one guy who said he would
>>
>>19066635
Wouldn't want to walk anywhere near that town without a group of me and others with a shitload of guns, and I doubt very many others would want to either.
>>
>>19066674
That's how false flags happen, way to go
>>
>>19066635
A few people claimed they would but I don't think anyone has followed through yet. The mill is located here for anyone interested/ballsy enough.
6 Stevenson St
Pelzer, SC 29669
https://www.google.com/maps/place/6+Stevenson+St,+Pelzer,+SC+29669/@34.6510387,-82.4612254,369m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x88582e30f3634769:0xbb1edc7d7ff7271d!2sPelzer,+SC+29669!3b1!8m2!3d34.6423372!4d-82.4559598!3m4!1s0x88583dc20ec0f271:0xfc8520f0fa66639b!8m2!3d34.6518331!4d-82.4599542
Do a 180 camera street view and you'll see the place.
>>
>>19066738
Sorry, not interested in dying to whatever the hell is going on with that town, some other sap with balls bigger than his brains go in there without a weapon.
>>
>>19066767
all you'd need is some kind of handgun for self defence
>>
I live like an hour away... dont feel like driving there though since its probably just some autistic faggot; the town is pretty normal imho
>>
Hello all. If nothing else establishes this as legit, not the hundreds of encoded youtube comments placed over years, not the accurate descriptions of mk color coding, or not even the ominous lone blogpost on the town blog, believe that wherever you see a white rabbit referenced (just like on the sign of the slc "daycare") children are being trafficked.

Look into the owner of lucys mexican restaurant in pelzer and the "rainbow room" he runs as a bnb...

There is some info on him in the thread to my forum op linked.
>>
>>19066524
Image from the same FB thread further detailing the relationship between the blog, the videos, Gerber Mill, so on.
>>
>>19066823
Rainbow room = color programming. Potential front for mind control activities. Or a place "out in the country" to do their dirty work out of the way of prying eyes.
>>
>>19066620
this handwriting definitely looks like someone who is in a agitated sake. i could be wrong but this seems like a cry for help. here is a link to another one.
https://twitter.com/GyKE69/status/866526018147721216
>>
I said it in the last thread and I'll say it here. I have been to/through Pelzer a good many times in my life, it's an old Mill town full of poor people (because mill towns are obsolete) surrounded by farmland with a few rich families scattered around. It's not really that creepy unless poor people scare you. That being said, I believe the mill building in question (a lot of the mill either burned down or was demolished if I was told correctly) has a pretty big hole in the side of it, so it should be pretty easy to check out.
>>
mkultra is still real

they just havent found all of us yet
they have tried,
small group can beat their tests
for now
methods
>>
>>19067208

The mill has already been vacated. It wont be used again either. These people have been around a long long time
>>
File: gerbermillhole.png (468KB, 965x519px) Image search: [Google]
gerbermillhole.png
468KB, 965x519px
>>19067208
I think it's one in the same. This is a photo from the above mentioned Pelzer blog but it's no long available on the blog itself. Still cached in google images though when you google "Pelzer sc gerber mill".
>>
>>19067081
Wow great work whoever found that. Definitely a match...what is going in here... I mean what are those vids on youtube for? The cided messages? What are they trying to accomplish?
>>
>>19066524
I watched this with my headphones on and the tones/colors in this video seriously gave me a panic attack.
>>
>>19066524
FUCK whatever that is... I'm out
>>
just gonna bump to keep alive
>>
>>19066491
Are you the OP of the original thread??
>>
>>19066491
Pics of lead investigator???
>>
>>19066801
Oh really faggot? That's all we need?

Dumb Ass
>>
This is too important to let die, you all are closer than you think. From my thread op linked.

Ok, so pedro moreno is the owner of lucys mexican, he also owns a bnb called "the rainbow".. read this tell me its not weird
http://airbnbgreenville.blogspot.com/p/the-place.html

"At night there is no need to turn on the bathroom light. There is a small light that will help you see what is necessary."

"
In the morning you will find the coffee maker ready: double load of coffee inside the filter and water already loaded. You just have to turn it on. I'm Colombian so the coffee I prefer strong. If you have another preference let me know. There is availability of orange juice and if you are a lucky person, you can taste the special juice of the house."

"For your cereal or granola, in the fruit bowl there are pears, apples, peaches and bananas. Do not forget the honey: you have to go to work with a good load of energy."

"NOTE: It is important that you know that in the living room and in the studio there are security cameras."

"GOLDEN RULE. There is a golden rule: just enter the apartment, please take off your shoes and store them in the entrance closet, like your coats or winter clothes.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oxr8RhzSWN0/WI7NB-0NUaI/AAAAAAABOkM/drglMebud5sGWhjQUD_11F1JnZaogzKKwCLcB/s1600/0129171507_HDR.jpg(picture of golden rule closet)

apparently he owns a trucking company?? sells trucks? I dont know, I know its got a z in place of an s..

http://diamondmotorz.blogspot.com/p/business-privacy-policy.html
"you'll like the kandisnky room" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wassily_Kandinsky

"Fascinated by Christian eschatology and the perception of a coming New Age,[16] a common theme among Kandinsky's first seven Compositions is the apocalypse (the end of the world as we know it). Writing of the "artist as prophet" in his book, Concerning the Spiritual In Art"
>>
>>19069231
The second thread with the photo of the mill was me. Not the first one with a photo of Mulder and Scully. That's where I heard about this.
>>19069238
There are several people who started this investigation. I don't know that there is one central/main investigator. From the voat thread which can be found in my OP you'll see that there is a group of people working on these codes.

In the original archived thread (>>19043709) you can see screenshots from the FB group where I believe it originated and they aren't edited. I personally don't feel comfortable putting these peoples info out there though.
>>
>>19069564
let this drop
>>
>>19066620
Nigger you can change your blogposts' date to past dates on blogspot. Show me a youtube video which was uploaded >1 year ago and I'll believe you. Until then: stop LARPing, faggot.
>>
>>19069748
It doesnt matter much what you believe. I'm sharing this with other people who may be interested. I also havent ruled it out as an arg but whatever it is is very curious and there are plenty of people who wish to see where this leads.
>>
File: pelzerbloggergoogled.png (46KB, 1020x339px) Image search: [Google]
pelzerbloggergoogled.png
46KB, 1020x339px
>>19069748
You actually made a good point. What assurance is there that it isnt some blog that has been switched. So I googled the domain "http://pelzer-sc.blogspot.com/" and this is the top search result. Dated feb 14 2012. However as stated previously in this thread the images of the mill are no longer on the blog, nor is this blurb. But it does prove the date and... intent? of the blog. You can try googling it yourself.
>>
>>19069748
Explain you tube videos with millions of views that went years without a comment
>>
>>19069844

The blog is the LEAST singificant clue here, but than you already knew that leaf
>>
>>19066491

/k/ommando here
I live 15 minutes from Pelzer
I'll ask around and see what I can find out. If I do wind up going, I've got some (legal) Class 3 NFA goodness that I'll bring with me.
>>
>>19070796
Don't forget a vest
>>
>>19070816
I live 2 minutes from Rt8, which runs straight through Pelzer. I take that route to 85 all the time.

I honestly don't think anything weird is going on there except for drunken hillbillies boiling peanuts.

I'll check it out though.
>>
>>19066491
I literally received chills as I read this.

My good friend (an interdimensional alien) was really excited by this.
>>
I literally have no clue what's going on

But my spider senses are going insane in this thread. Whatever this is - it is as real as U n me
>>
>>19070027
I agree that the blog itself doesn't get us any further but it is obvious proof that this is not some spur of the moment weekender stuff. Whoever or whatever group is behind this is obviously playing the long game. I wish we could get someone familiar with ciphers to crack the ones that have been giving researchers trouble.
>>
Someone left this as a comment in the pizzagate fb group thread.

" this could be something or I could be reading way too deeply into things but if you check the 360 panoramic view of the mill found at the link bellow you will see a familiar symbol on the wall. could the two be related? hard to think this is just "chance"."
>>
Followed by this link and another image which is the right adjacent wall to the above image.
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.6509516,-82.460337,3a,41.6y,65.23h,82.6t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-DvUfjP1-4rk%2FVhF0KvHpixI%2FAAAAAAAAAA0%2F0RMO05SEUsQqCUr0EMFyH2TTRPkZFii9gCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s%2F%2Flh4.googleusercontent.com%2F-DvUfjP1-4rk%2FVhF0KvHpixI%2FAAAAAAAAAA0%2F0RMO05SEUsQqCUr0EMFyH2TTRPkZFii9gCLIB%2Fw203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya304.417-ro-0-fo100%2F!7i10240!8i5120
>>
File: chirho.gif (3KB, 327x291px) Image search: [Google]
chirho.gif
3KB, 327x291px
>>19070963
That's a Chi Rho, an early christian symbol.
>>
>>19070979
Interesting. Thank you!
>>
>>19070951
Which are they stuck on? I thought they were all solved
>>
>>19071014
I know several have been solved but there are still a few that people are stuck on. Namely the cipher used in the title of this video and some of the twitter posts.

https://youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/status/866955045148831744

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/status/868644195820490753

I'm positive there are a few others that are still loose ends. Not all the ciphers are the same. Even the ones using letters in the alphabet.
>>
>>19071161
Multiple ciphers indicates compartmentalization , as asking a single member to utilize multiple ciphers is impractical and needlessly inefficient.

Theres no rogue element disclosing, they were exposed. I can assure you the mill is already scrubbed, marked up with red herring tags and random items, and the children have been moved

However they are used to acting, not reacting, theres an advantage here, we need to use it.
>>
>>19066491
Does anyone have links to the fake children cartoons? I saw one a couple of days ago but can't seem to find them again.
>>
>>19071329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NM_Lf4-U90

Look also fpr yt users mary gorgon and stuart silverstone theyve left codes in comments on hundreds of videos
>>
The link to the finger family shit makes more sense than I'd like it too. This bizarre kids videos were using the finger family song left and right and their comments were no different. I feel that something must have happened where they had to change up the format from those bizarre videos to the even weirder animation based pieces their doing now. This shit has been going on for years. I don't if the utterly massive viewcounts on these videos have anything to do with it, they're clearly being upped by bots to some extent but yeah.
>>
my 4 year old used to watch those YouTube videos for hours at a time. We stopped allowing her to use YouTube when she started blaming the people she saw in the videos for the things she would do around the house, stealing, hitting, etc.

She would start out watching normal YouTube kids videos of her favorite cartoons and always end up in the recommended videos with that damn finger family song playing. She went from being a normal sweet kid to needing to see a child psychologist because she became super argumentative and mean. They think she has ADD because she can no longer sit still and concentrate, but if we allow her to use the tablet to watch YouTube she can sit still and watch for hours.

I'm usually not a conspiracy proponent, but those videos always creeper me out and this thread caught my attention because I immediately knew what videos were being discussed. They are marketed as recommended children videos but have some extremely disturbing content. Blood, gore, fighting, all with cheery kids music in the background so parents hear the music and don't check what's being watched.
>>
>>19073255
>They are marketed as recommended children videos but have some extremely disturbing content. Blood, gore, fighting, all with cheery kids music in the background so parents hear the music and don't check what's being watched.

Ah the fruits of the MKULTRA project. Now we can play kids videos and turn them into serial killers isn't psychology amazing
>>
>>19073264

I've also noticed many of them have a Russian mother singing the songs, seemed kind of weird, but makes more sense in the "control the kids, control the future" vein. What if it's a foreign government trying to disrupt future generations knowing so many parents allow kids to watch these videos. Everytime I'm at a Dr appointment or out to eat parents are giving the kids YouTube to shut them up for a few minutes.
>>
Investigate Zeaux's Twitter followers. They should all fall under scrutiny.
>>
You're all fairly talented at this.

Decode the contents of this:https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56552

than you'll see why this small town is significant
>>
>>19073301
already done, they mostly seem to be channers, now who zeaux follows is a more rewarding field of inquiry
>>
ciphers or not, why would this cult use Youtube comments to communicate? why make their messages public? why risk detection?
>>
>>19073433
how many people read the comments of youtube videos, particularly, videos of that nature?

also there's no risk of detection, because even if deciphered, cognitive dissonance saves the day,.

X attracts more open minded folk than most and look how many detractors are present just on this thread...

Now try telling a normie about any of this...
>>
>>19073439
a good amount of people, people you would classify as normies, does indead research these particular videos, ever since the normiesphere found out about them. do you think a highly sophisticated cult would be oblivious of this fact?
>>
>>19073439
and even if nobody knew these videos existed, using a temp mail in order to send these ciphers would still be much safer and more logical than setting up a convoluted net of fake children's videos and fake youtube accounts
>>
My spidey senses are tingling with this.

Close to Pelzer Gerber Mill is the Georgia Guidestones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The main inscriptions on the stones are:

-Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

-Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

-Unite humanity with a living new language.

-Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

-Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

-Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

-Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

-Balance personal rights with social duties.

-Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

-Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Look for some Templar Mechanics at work here. I have found that usually sites are used and connected using Sacred Geometry. I personally lived in Aslackby, UK and was active in finding out the reason for this.

http://www.templarmechanics.com/templar_detail.asp?templarid=250

Part of the reason they use this is that they use emotional energy at these sites to charge this sacred geometry patterns. The ones listed at that site show churches being used.... Find a pattern connecting this and we might be onto something....

Here in Aslackby you can see the Seed of life connected to this Emotional Energy Grid.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aslackby+and+Laughton,+UK/@52.861104,-0.3932037,327m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x487818090ca3c887:0xf3334e144e2e4da3!8m2!3d52.857382!4d-0.401713
>>
>>19073463

Temp mail sites havent been secure for at least 5 years now.

You are vastly overestimating the same population that has an 80 percent "shares links they have only read headline of" ratio
>>
>>19073255
That's fucked up man. Were the vids like this >>19073154
?
>>
>>19073154
It's pretty messed up how a lot of these use "elsa" and "frozen" in the title, like that's precisely what little kids search for but then it's about spiderman and guys with scream masks.
Also anyone have a link to one of the animated vids?
>>
>>19073879

Yes, a lot of them had spider-man or other superheroes mixed with Disney characters. Like Elsa from Frozen and Spider-man fight the Joker and Venom. Shit 3-4-5 year old kids shouldn't be watching, but since Elsa is in the screen cap of course she hits it. Also a bunch of animation stuff, like Mackey and Minnie singing the finger family song only to have spiders show up and eat cartoon characters heads with blood spewing out. Youd think by the music it's all kid friendly, but it's not, listen to it with volume high enough and there's screams and disembodied voices.
>>
>>19070966

A fucking pentagram I want this to stop. fucking hell
>>
>>19073154
Yeah, Stuart Silverstone has only been a youtube member for 2 weeks.
>>
>>19074026
Also the templar/christfaggotry symbol
>>
File: 618c3d0944_md.jpg (85KB, 501x563px) Image search: [Google]
618c3d0944_md.jpg
85KB, 501x563px
>>
>>19073888

here's one after a quick search

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygZudWnHyY

kids jumping in pools without parents around, creepy guy in joker mask spraying something all over behind a tree, the imagery is there.
>>
>>19066524
Holy fuck what the shit is this holy shit

I just click a random point in the video and I know that it's fucking WRONG

My whole body is covered in goosebumps and I INTENTIONALLY took my headphones off to not scare myself

What the fuck is this holy shit this is bad this is completely fucking bad
>>
>>19073293
Foreign government haven't got the psy-ops the US has. If this is anything, it's American.
>>
>>19073393
Why not post results here if you've already deciphered it.
>>
>>19066491
Is it connected to gia ad all the AI youtube bullshit from the past?
>>
>>19074699
Because he's just fucking playing us for idiots and is part of this, whatever it is.

Look at his writing style and speech patterns in the threads here, what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>19074746
Lmao
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jivoQExyBio

these look like kid videos?
>>
File: 20160223_211125.jpg (885KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160223_211125.jpg
885KB, 2560x1440px
>>19073393
>That attachment on the email
Umm... guys?
>>
>>19074762
I don't understand what the fuck this is meant to be?
Like, is this some fucking brainwashing shit? Which fucking kike do I have to send my local nazi party to lynch to stop this?
>>
>>19074762
Does anybody remeber those Spider man Elsa flash games that were popping up last year? /pol/ looked into. It was the same shit as the vids, but it was shit like "Elsa operation" games. Really graphic and definitely not for kids. They were fucking spammed, in poor English titles, all over different sites.
>>
>>19074795
There were thousands of those fucking things weren't there? These shitty randomly generated flash games of dismemberment and gore and shit?

Jesus, I remember that. Anyone got the infograph?
>>
>>19074795
Found it!
http://www.gahe.com/s/Elsa-Surgery-Games-games
The same as the fucking videos. What is the obsession with Elsa?
>>
>>19074807
Ever since Frozen came out in 2013 all little girls have worshipped Elsa like a god. It's easy cash and easy attention.
>>
>>19074807

it's not just flash, I'm telling you, shit is fucked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07nh8Dutegs

Just troll the recommended videos, they're all Baby this or toddler that and they are meant to brainwash and desensitize kids. My daughter thinks it's okay to wrap cords around her and my son's neck because "the witch" is doing it, not her. It's slowed down a ton since we took away the tablets and phones.
>>
>>19074829
>Frozen came out in 2013
Damn I really do feel old yet
>>
>>19074859
Well you shouldn't let kids browse the internet (even if it's only youtube) unsupervised in the first place. That's basic parenting.
>>
>>19074875

It was on a kids tablet on the YouTube kids app. Supposed to be monitored and safe, I know better now.
>>
>>19074859
How do all these vids have 10s of millions of views? What the heck.
>>
>>19074859
That's completely fucked - this is utterly mental, and why do the videos have no many millions of views!?
>>
>>19074859
What the fuck is with all the goddamn cannibalism jokes? Holy fuck, this is absolutely fucking brainwashing. Jesus christ.
>>
>>19074886
Also lots of injection needles I noticed.
>>
>>19074859
From about 4:40 to 4:50 there's this weird flashing light on the screen, could someone do some research and figure out what it means? There's no way it's just a coincidence or random.
>>
>>19074896
Also there's literally a scene making a joke out of cuckolding. What the fuck.

This is definitely sexual programming. There is no fucking doubt about it.
>>
>>19074901

These videos always have repetitive sounds and colors of some sort. It's either that song from these videos or the finger family song, and they will repeat colors over and over. They seriously put kids in a trance like state, that's why they have millions of views, it's because kids get stuck in the loop over and over day after day. They start watching Curious George and end up getting sent to these videos.
>>
There's multiple videos about cars crushing balls and other shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZB_oPJ0jU
>>
>>19074901
It's a siren nigger
>>
>>19074918
well the view count could also be bots
>>
>>19074928
Bots don't work on YouTube anymore, they haven't for years. My brother and I found this out when made a sample video and tried to blow it up. The only way to get a lot of legit views is to have a viewer base or to spread it within communities who will spread it further.
>>
So is this just a campaign to get kids do fucked up shit? Like there's multiple (5+ at least) vids of different accounts bout kids stealing a car and driving to some fast food restaurant. Which is precisely something you should not be teaching kids.
>>
>>19074369
Holy shit, the screaming in that video is creepy as fuck. This is the weirdest content, I can get clickbait titles but going to the extent of making animations that are focused on crying and screaming has to be some sort of conditioning device.
>>
>>19074960
and normies have no fucking clue
>>
One of the videos leads to this when you decipher the hex code
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dqpy8LGVWQ-k
>>
File: jew tube.png (258KB, 412x596px) Image search: [Google]
jew tube.png
258KB, 412x596px
>View one video
>My entire side bar now has these channels recommended to me
Seriously, what the fuck? I guess we know how they're getting so many views.
>>
>>19075019
Classic YouTube
>>
The coded shit is probably just some meatsleep fag trying to be mysterious, the videos themselves are the real creepy part
>>
>>19075041
Eh the accounts are too plain for that besides did you see the video I linked?
>>
that coding is so easy
if i were doing something spooky i would encrypt much harder
>>
jeez that spoopy video gave me anxiety and i turned off the sound immidiately i heard the screaming sound. well not gonna be able to sleep tonite. thanks /x/
>>
>>19075171
Np sweetie
>>
How do these videos get so many hits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4M4XAC2X6I

why is pregnancy and flatulence a weird recurring theme in these videos? and Elsa?
>>
>>19066524
LZW JWV ESKC
ROT 8 = THE RED MASK

MH LBM BG LHEXFG LBEXGVX HG T WNEE WTKD WHVD
BG T IXLMBEXUMBTE IKBLHG PBMA T EBYX EHGZ EHVD
TPTBMBGZ MAX LXGLTMBHG HY T LAHKM LATKI LAHVD
YKHF T VAXTI TGW VABIIR VAHIIXK HG T UBZ UETVD UEHVD

ROT 7 = TO SIT IN SOLEMN SILENCE ON A DULL DARK DOCK
IN A PESTILEBTIAL PRISON WITH A LIFE LONG LOCK
AWAITING THE SENSATION OF A SHORT SHARP SHOCK
FROM A CHEAP AND CHIPPY CHOPPER ON A BIG BLACK BLOCK
>>
>>19075195
Dull dark dock = >>19074772?
>>
>>19075195
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short,_sharp_shock
>>
>>19066524
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PK
>>
I feel like I'm out of my depth here, this is too creepy.
>>
>>19075207
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short,_sharp_shock
red mask... spiderman
>>
Sup guys, /pol/lack here.

My take on all this, is that if someone eventually faps over this shit, -they'll- record it through the laptop cam, logs, microphone and whathave you, so they can extortionate that person by showing him the recording, thus the person has to do their bid unless they want all their friends and family to see what kind of a freak they are.

Yes, I saw that episode on black mirror but came to think of it as I was writing this, not on beforehand.

>captcha froze my browser the first time I tried to post this
>>
>>19075195
Binary
⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠
⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡
⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡
⌠⌡⌠⌡⌡⌠⌠⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡⌡ ⌠⌡⌠⌠⌠⌡⌠⌡ ⌠⌠⌡⌡⌠⌡⌡⌠ ⌠⌠⌡⌡⌡⌠⌠⌡
PROJECT BLUEBIRD AT GYKE69

Another video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
>>
I've been following this here and on /pol/. Do we have some consensus what this might all be about?
ITT multiple people posted about the weird and dangerous effects this videos have on children. How does this relate to MKultra?
>>
>>19075231
https://imgur.com/a/FUlmV
>>
>>19075231
>PROJECT BLUEBIRD AT GYKE69
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83-01042R000800010003-1.pdf
>>
>>19075231
Tried looking at any other uploaded vids and it doesn't even list any including the one you linked.. spoopy!
>>
>>19075231
>>>/pol/127642580
>>>/pol/127643376
>>
Lads has anyone looked at the profile pictures for the YouTube channel yet?

>>19075231
Searching the picture on this link led me to this http://www.thequesterfiles.com/murder_10_--_janelle_cruz_--_n.html
>>
>>19075284
>>>/pol/127644079
>>>/pol/127643893
>>
How is this stuff just hiding in plain sight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR0IWRHLSck
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oM7iasWvw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1nTCwHnUUM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SakXU1Drs

first 3 videos on the YouTube recommended playlist. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>19075313

Theres a creepy, sinister sexual theme underlying a lot of these videos. Then there's others that are just grotesque.
>>
>>19075294
So the EAR is making a comeback like the Zodiac killer?
>>
>>19075313
>all that blood on the thumbnail of the first video
Jesus christ.........
>>
>>19075324

And remember, these are targeted to kids and have millions of hits. You'd think YouTube would ban these accounts. I'm sure if I made a channel called "toddler fun" where I showed children getting abducted and being pregnant, or Elsa getting chopped up by Spider man and dumped in a trash can, it would be taken down immediately. No way it's up long enough for 10 million hits.
>>
>>19075324
Yeah its some sort of sinister mind controlling attempt going on. some sick shit. and jewgle is in on it. sick sick world

more on bluebird: https://sites.google.com/site/mcrais/bluebird
>>
>>19075295
That comment section what the fuck
>>
File: Manchester.png (906KB, 1688x1912px) Image search: [Google]
Manchester.png
906KB, 1688x1912px
>>19066524
Where did this video originate? Could it have anything to do with the Manchester attack?
>>
>>19074901
You're joking right? Either that or you're autistic.
>>
Can anyone just play the devils advocate and tell me how any of these vids could be something normal? I'm trying my best to tell myself you are spastics and this is normal, but I can't find any way to do it. Also watching bits of those vids did my head in in a weird way.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (384KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
384KB, 1366x768px
>>19075363
>>
File: wtf.png (5KB, 757x52px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
5KB, 757x52px
>>19075295
CLICK ON THE COMMENTERS YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Pic related is the last comment when you scroll down, click his name, he has a ten second video of a girl twerking, and it's titled the same as his comment on the video. These aren't real accounts. What in the fuck is this? None of these accounts are real, and they all have weirdly titled random videos uploaded to their accounts.

This has to be some intelligence operation or something.
>>
File: IYQH2JU.jpg (218KB, 1189x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IYQH2JU.jpg
218KB, 1189x1600px
>>19075238
concentrate on this instead of watching shitty youtube videos you fucking morons, it's the next step from the newest video.
>>
>>19075390

I left a comment on the twerking video asking 'who are you'. Maybe I'll get some response.
>>
File: not at all fucking normal.png (220KB, 411x532px) Image search: [Google]
not at all fucking normal.png
220KB, 411x532px
>>19075383
M8, there is absolutely nothing normal about this. I don't even like taking fucking screenshots of this. I mean look at this pic for christs sakes.
>>
>>19075323
Terry L. Boyer is fromcali so maybe
>>
>>19075377
its on the front page you sperg

BTW IF YOU CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE VIDEOS WEIRD COMMENTS THEY ALL HAVE 1-3 VIDS OF KIDS THIS IS A PEDO RING FOR FUCKING SURE AND THIS IS THEIR MARKETPLACE
>>
>>19075418
>[....].
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNvYcYOp8vo

those vids are retarded damn
>>
>>19075406
It's fucking bizarre. It's like something that's trying to imitate humans, but hasn't quite nailed it yet.
>>
File: left out loud.png (48KB, 692x180px) Image search: [Google]
left out loud.png
48KB, 692x180px
>>19075432
>>19075406
>Left out loud XD XD
>>
>>19075363
The 'initials' look similar the chi ro, an early christian symbol. Someone posted a picture of spray painted chi ros earlier in this thread.
>>
>>19075431
Plot twist: We're trees
>>
>>19075417
so from videos ''for'' kids about spudermon we got into EAR killer who suposedly should be Terry L. Boyer?

its just game imho
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivGXBXjoV20

110 million views. Jesus fucking Christ, how many are pedos getting off to a kid taped to the bed as some twisted fucking fap material. Obviously the parents know what's going on and are exploiting it for monetary gain.
>>
>>19075445
arent those views just made by bots?

i dont understand
>>
File: 1433901606450.png (1MB, 1501x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1433901606450.png
1MB, 1501x1516px
It reminds me of GIA. If it's connected it's so deep it's not even worth digging.
Picture related.

https://web.ar[DELETE THIS]chive.org/web/20150723195631/https://8c[DELETE THIS]h.net/gia/res/36.html
Archive if there is a connection and you decide to start digging.
>>
>>19075445
Dude, look at all the comments and their accounts. They are not real accounts. So why us bots? For what purpose? Obviously that wouldn't work for ad revenue, so why all the fake accounts?

None of this shit makes any sense at all. And there's no way that 110 million human beings are actually watching this. There just isn't.
>>
>>19075437
>>19070963
Post I was referring to
>>
>>19075466
see this >>19075458.
It's the same thing, but now the videos had evolved from simple animations to what we see today.
>>
>>19075466

lots of those random comments are kids using parents phones and posting gibberish. They look like the text my kids send when they grab the phone before it locks. Even if they are bots, there's also millions of subscribers to the channel, it's seemingly a huge channel that just shows kids in fucked up situations. It's not some nameless animation, it's actual people, well kids, that have parents making or at least uploading these videos.
>>
>>19074035

Correct. He only comments when somethimg needs to be said, and he was prolific in his two weeks
>>
>>19074572
Thats a bs statement and you know it. Mossad is light years ahead of us int, as is bnd.

Also dont count out mi6
>>
>>19075445

there's a bunch of other channels connected to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivp_MX0GZL8

ballpools seem to be another creepy occuring theme
>>
>>19074746
That a cretin like you doesnt get it is no surprise. Its the same reason you cant tell people the earth is a torus, not round. If they dont do the work and discover it on their own theyll never believe it
>>
I knew Anonymouse was behind dis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNCgme7KX4
>>
>>19070796
brad?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (308KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
308KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: peltzer34.png (1MB, 1328x504px) Image search: [Google]
peltzer34.png
1MB, 1328x504px
So, this is connected to the Peltzer SC cult, am I right? >>19056974

Google streetviewing through, and I found a street with lots of kids toys and costumes lying around in this one perticular street. These point markings had me fucked up
>>
File: 1495489218005.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1495489218005.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
The key posted in the previous threadd if someone wants to do some translations:

>>19043815

>SET 1:

>A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
>S T U V W X Y Z A I P D E F G H C J K L M N O B Q H

>SET 2:

>A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
>S R A T X O K Q D - J U Y E W I - M V C Z - F - L B
>>
>>19075543
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=pelzer-sc.blogspot.com&oq=pelzer-sc.blogspot.com&gs_l=img.3...58300.60155.0.60522.2.2.0.0.0.0.364.727.3-2.2.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.0.0.ZcM4LKHC3uw#imgrc=rNnRpJXMTQykvM:

so somebody has the original pictures
>>
>>19075604
utility markings for gas/water lines is my guess
>>
File: 1463691219030.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1463691219030.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>19074859
LORD have mercy on us, this is what happens when one allows their children to be raised on internet psyops instead of Christ our God, the Logos, Son in the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Truly, how could we not expect these things to happen when we have strayed so far from God the most high, who sent His own Son for our salvation? Yet here we are, living in a society where children are raised on flashing screens, TV, tablets, etc.
>>
>>19075620
>>19075543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_to_Terabithia_(novel)
>>
>>19075624
there is also a yellow one a little up the road from there.
>>
File: creepy idaho.png (118KB, 1474x395px) Image search: [Google]
creepy idaho.png
118KB, 1474x395px
so whats the link between this and Croatoan disappearance literally hundreds of years ago?

also, you think pic related is linked, just a spooky greentext I saved but the theme with pelzer SC is small abandoned factories and what not
>>
File: peltzermason.png (751KB, 1067x496px) Image search: [Google]
peltzermason.png
751KB, 1067x496px
>>
>>19074068
no respect for the man who first exposed the finders years before you faggots were born?
>>
>>19066491
What can you do in South Carolina that you can't do in Georgia?
>>
>>19075676
after digging through their faceberg page I found something called "Scares that Care" that's a charity for kids. This is a video from their site. https://www.faceberg.com/195299815529/videos/1887842998443/ obv change berg to book

Also notice the satanic thing in the OP pic
>>
>>19073393
its just an image in base64
>>
File: digra.jpg (26KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
digra.jpg
26KB, 638x359px
looks to me like DiGRA's stepping up their diversionary tactics because of all the damage spiderman posting did.
>>
File: johnny gosch.jpg (14KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
johnny gosch.jpg
14KB, 256x320px
>>19066491
do you think these are separate cults working on their own across the US/internationally? Or do they work along side other infamous cults like the Franklin cover up, the cult in Florida that trained serial killers (if you believable Henry Lee lucas) or that other cult in NYC the son of sam said he belonged to?
Also how long do you think they have been active? the "game maker" marion D. Pettie was a ww2 vet and traveled internationally as early as the 1950s, makes you wonder if this is all true when he got started
>>
File: Selection_999(061).png (4KB, 198x116px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(061).png
4KB, 198x116px
>>19075750
You might be right considering it says "exif" when decoded. How would you make it an image though?
>>
Nigs I found ELSA FROM THE VIDEOS after lurking through the Peltzer Masonry facebook page

https://www.faceberg.com/mstreetsnow?fref=mentions&pnref=story

replace berg with book
>>
>>19075865
paste here
codebeautify.org/base64-to-image-converter
>>
>>19075886
Seems like a fairly normal facebook page... Someone dig through her tumblr
http://mstreetsnow.tumblr.com
>>
>>19070963
>>19070979
>http://kahalyahweh.net/Articles/chirho.htm
>there is a clear connection between the serpent, the pre-christian “Chrestes” which begins with chi-rho –XP, and the symbol . In addition, “Chrestes”, the one who explains the meaning of oracles is connected as the one who makes offerings for/to the oracle.
>When symbols are reversed they generally indicate that the meaning is also reversed. If anciently the Greek letters chi-rho [XP] later came to refer to the “Christ”, reversing the letters may indicate a return to the “Crestos”, or possibly a reference to the “anti-Christ”.
>The Serpent is the destroyer of faith.
>>
>>19075906
>http://mstreetsnow.tumblr.com
She makes horror movies
>>
File: johnnyj.png (120KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
johnnyj.png
120KB, 522x522px
>>19075886
her fucking boyfriend

/johnnydstone
>>
>>19075886
Wait you're telling me she's a member of the Peltzer SC masonic facebook group
>>
/pages/Pelzer-Masonic-Lodge/1660139874229864

Dig in on those people, they are all part of some horror for kids type of thing, it's weird af
>>
>>19075865
>>19075899
It literally just converts to the image attachment
Well that was a waste of time.

What that image is, is the real question.
>>
>>19074369
>>19073934
>>19073888
Interestingly enough, h3h3 did a takedown on the Bradberry boys, who did stupid prank videos before. Nowadays, their Elsa/Spiderman/Frozen are the most popular iteration of the meme (though they didn't come up with the idea, they did popularize and profit off of it). If you watch their videos, you realize they made major bank and bought sports cars and moved out of their Persian grandmother's house by using this bizarre scheme.

It is fundamentally suspicious that these videos rocketed to huge popularity alongside other disturbing manipulative child-centric media on youtube.

>>19074795
The surgery games were obviously made in Asia/Russia or possibly somewhere worse (N. Korea) and came around at the same time as Finger Family was being pumped up in views with bots. They likely have the same modus operandi, profiteering off ad revenue and falsified buzz. Millions of hits and views, yet no one knows what these things are except as a morbid curiosity... which points to it being niche and not popular by genuine means.

Obviously there's something very AI and uncanny valley going on in this front. In light of these threads: these videos are being used by people trying to, hopefully, expose or send coded messages to paranoids and law enforcement to leave bread crumbs because the videos provoke obvious sentiment about fear of pedophile rings. It is the convenient place to leave the bread trail.

The programming element... well, let's just consider that MKULTRA probably involved stealing or being given children to experiment on. Torture was taken from Nazi research; we used waterboarding during the last war which was invented by Nazis and adapted by the CIA. We know a connection to mind control. Occam's razor: the link between the videos and some pedophile ring is coincedence. Foreigners are using mind control ideas from MKULTRA (experimenting), and these pedo rings take their ideas from MKULTRA or worked for the CIA in the past.
>>
>>19075938
Man idk this looks normal and I also don't see any of the people we're looking for
>>
>>19075938
Looks like standard Freemason nonsense, aka absolutely nothing.
>>
>>19075967
because it's not masonic.
>>
This has more to do with the NSA providing a distraction away from main channels for kids to be funneled.

It's something for the dabblers and the curious.

Now when we get into what the dead kids are used for....

that's when we'll see where the paths are
>>
>>19075938
this is as normal as it gets

>>19075886
what is the link to her from peltzer? I dont see it.
>>
I just looked on her page, she has no link to Peltzer or any masonic groups or pages
>>
>>19074772
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56552
Whats that celestial alignment??fuck this image does me the spooks.
>>
>>19075982
>>19075995
Same here. Even the Masonic guys are just normies.

Don't see what we're supposed to be looking for here.
>>
>>19076007
Honestly I can't even tell if the flat surface is supposed to be an ocean or if it's a painted concrete ledge

What the fuck even is this email supposed to be and why was it sent to Podesta and Clinton anyways?
>>
>>19076017
The text part talks about a delivery
>>
>>19076017
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56552

p sure its a picture of a picture
>>
>>19075956
>>19075967
Maybe its the stims, but I looked into it after I saw the satanic sign on >>19075676
On the last post in the mason facebook timeline, there's
>Come on down to the lodge and have some haunted fun to help the kids in need in our community
So I searched around, and found out that it's the "Scares that Care" foundation that's connected to that event. Both Johnny and Mariah are some kind of horror actors. Johnny likes to be the Joker according to his FB, and has the body shape of the Joker in this vid. Mariah likes the occult and is the princess (not Elsa, sorry) in this vid from 2:15
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07nh8Dutegs
>>
>>19075899
>codebeautify.org/base64-to-image-converter
It sucks that image is the exact image from the attachment, but that website looks useful af. Thanks.
>>
>>19075530
No, my name is not Brad
>>
>>19076037
someone ask them why they like brainwashing kids
>>
>>19076047
I have a bunch of Facebook throwaways, should I risk it?
>>
>>19076057
Why would you tip off a suspect? That's dumb. It's not even a good suspect at this point. You only do that if you want them to get nervous and make a mistake, but I don't think we're in a position to monitor those mistakes.
>>
File: Butmaybeitsthestims.png (488KB, 1183x274px) Image search: [Google]
Butmaybeitsthestims.png
488KB, 1183x274px
>>19076037
It's the same exact nose and teeth if you look at those few seconds of the witch/princess in the purple and the girls pictures on facebook. She's put on a little weight in the vid, but you can clearly see it's her. Johnny (her bf) has the Joker in the vids bodyshape, but I can't say for sure.
>>19076047
>>19076057
fuck no, be smart about it and try to use codewords. also note they might be hired and have nothing to do with it.
>>
F7xT9mWUPLSHUYZBfAMa0ey5n30WaOJ2JwvIJqtvJWq+fyDVlJpXIuzv
>>
So these creepy horror media people, what are they doing in a 80 pop town with a spooky blog that tells you to fuck off?
>>
>>19076084
what literally all attention whore boring women who shit out a kid with an alcoholic yokel boyfriend out of wedlock do

obsess about horror movies and try not to show how boring and hobby and interest-less they are so they can signal to other normies trying not to be normies that they are a good marriage propsect

its really simple social dynamics: stuck in hick town, try to stand out so someone with enough resources can take you away from there
>>
File: soo.png (28KB, 323x307px) Image search: [Google]
soo.png
28KB, 323x307px
Soooo do you guys think-
>>
>>19076102
sauce?
>>
>>19076102
holy fuck these people need to be castrated

to everybody saying bullshit
>who do you know that posts this blatant shit on facebook?

cuz this looks disgusting
>>
>>19076102
wtf is the context of this
>>
>>19076102
Archive before linking here.
>>
>>19076114
>>19076102
More of this Alex Jones/John Podesta/mysterious Democratic National Convention pedophilia ring stuff that Slate (run by a bunch of Jews, mind, and I'm not exaggerating) spent so much energy denouncing as fake news and conspiracy shit.

Remember when "cheese pizza" was joke-slang for CP back in the day on /b/ ? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>19076136
Holy shit, is all this stuff actually tied in to Pizzagate?

If someone can find a link between all these videos and one of the key figures of it then we'd have struck gold.
>>
Probably use their horror charity as a way to find and snatch up at risk kids for their hot tub parties
>>
File: 1487771125614.jpg (77KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1487771125614.jpg
77KB, 720x478px
>>19076140
Tampafag here, I see signs over in the nigger area (USF, Busch Gardens) for "free groceries" and a phone number.

I remember seeing a post on Tumblr that these are actually ways to lure unsuspecting youngins into sex slavery and human trafficking. Right out in the fucking open, posted on telephone polls and shit!

I guess what I'm saying is that even if this shit isn't related to Pizzagate, it's probably not an ARG, because pedo rings and sex slavery is a huge problem across the South.

Nothing spoopy (that we know of, on the surface...) just sick people doing sick shit in the shadows, and little glimpses of horrible things by putting all the pieces together.
>>
>>19076152
See
>>19076164
The nigger area of Tampa is basically one giant at-risk kid playground. Seriously. I can't imagine what it would be like in bigger cities...
>>
>>19076164
Oh yeah, it's no secret that human trafficking and sex slavery are very very real. I'm just interested to know if all this child mind control brainwash shit is somehow part of the whole Pizzagate ring.
>>
File: 1487770085532.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487770085532.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>19076179
Well to me:
>>19076102
Made it really obvious.

Hmm. TOO obvious?

Also did anybody go to that mill? South Carolina is full of rednecks whose last words are bound to be "Hold my beer y'all, watch this," I figured somebody woulda done it by now.
>>
>>19076136
Cheese Pizza is still used to refer to CP
>>
File: 1496110187582.png (15KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496110187582.png
15KB, 450x383px
>>
Don't hassle Mariah, she's just an actor and is currently in a hospital. I was larping
>>
https://youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

At 00:48

Center of screen theres writing that fades after about 2 seconds!
>>
>>19066491
I'm here from /pol were researching this too. SOMETHING is up with these creepy "kids" videos. Godspeed.
>>
File: IMG_2102.jpg (86KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.jpg
86KB, 640x853px
This image was posted in /pol/ with no comment, or anything.
>>
>>19076272
>that tattoo
oh shit
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>19076244
This writing anon?
>>
>>19076272
The tat on her arm it's in one of the vids and the blog with the one post that says "stay away".
>>
>>19076281
>christian px symbol
>pizza worshipping
>first time leaving the dungeon in years according to skin tone
>bruised feet
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 665x1163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 665x1163px
>>19076244
>>19076282
It reads:
"7 CATS INSIDE
3 GUYS IN NOO CAFE
MONKEY SUITS
WE LOVE TO SEE YOU
SMILE
nurse betty
SHE'S A GOOD NURSE
reffstain (not sure if this is exactly what is says)
YOU HOOKED US UP, NOW WERE
GOING TO HOOK YOU UP"

The capital and lowercase stuff is two different handwriting styles, and the stuff in parentheses is obviously not in the letter.

Also, can anyone identify the name, any of the awards or style of uniform on this man? Trying to figure out who he is, if anyone.
>>
>>19076322
http://www.veterantributes.org/TributeDetail.php?recordID=1722
>>
>>19076259
Also from /pol/. We're counting on you, /x/, this is your wheelhouse and you have more relevant collective knowledge than we do. Keep us in the loop, and if an exploring party is mounted remember we can provide boots on the ground, and bring cameras and armaments as needed.
>>
>>19076322
His name plate say, "Homer"?
>>
>>19075414
>>19075019
>>19074883
>>19074859
I want to remind everyone of two things.

The first is a little obscure. The anime and manga, Monster. Remember the fucked up children's books in 511 Kinderheim? And how they horribly brainwashed those kids?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fnQA-1qlgI4

Is there not a similarity?

But...there's a closer similarity to my second point. Michael Jackson.

He kept a "house of horrors" to traumatize kids into sex:

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2016/06/21/michael-jacksons-sick-secret-sex-collection-at-neverland-house-of-horrors-revealed/

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mj-docs.pdf

Now recall how Jacko died. Mysteriously.

This could all be part of the same thing. Illuminati. Podesta. Pizzagata. "Monster" was a fictional example of something that goes on in the world...all the time.
>>
File: 1143616.jpg (84KB, 407x404px) Image search: [Google]
1143616.jpg
84KB, 407x404px
>>19076328
>>
Here is what we have (part 4) , can backtrack from there.

>>>/pol/127666020
>>
>>19076332
>Now recall how Jacko died. Mysteriously.

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
JEW me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, KIKE me
Don't you black or white me

Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

so mysterious, I wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>19076332
Guys. I'm fucking scared.
>>
>>19076333
Nice circa 2012 Facebook meme
>>
File: 220px-Mjtdcau.jpg (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Mjtdcau.jpg
9KB, 220x220px
>>19076345
For those wondering:

https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q
>>
>>19075924
>Nilbog

That's a reference to Troll 2
>>
>>19076328
Cringe
>>
EVERYONE

EVERYONE

http://lhohq.info/

LOOK AT THIS
>>
Someone please give me the highlights of this thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-10-54.png (178KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-10-54.png
178KB, 720x1280px
>>19075231
So it looks like they created a serial killer...
>>
http://lhohq.info/

PLEASE everyone look at this fucking link for Christ's sake! I think this is the key!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-10-26.png (401KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-10-26.png
401KB, 720x1280px
>>19076405
And they're letting us know who he was
>>
>>19076384
>>19076408
not clicking that shit
>>
>>19076332
Your third link to the mj-docs.pdf was removed. Here's a functioning one from wayback machine, it's pretty fucked up:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160621193645/http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mj-docs.pdf
>>
>>19076409
OR
This is all bullshit and this is someone screwing with paranoid schizophrenics online... I bet this. It's too obvious
>>
File: 1496031831120.jpg (105KB, 550x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496031831120.jpg
105KB, 550x717px
>>19076414
Thanks lad!

And yes it is fucked up. Bad, bad shit. What an unhappy man...
>>
>>19076413
It's a lot of weird web 1.0 shit.
>>
>>19076431
>>19076431
actually just saw it and this was on it under "contact"
>GR15DF of /qa/ 4chan is making out he is Mr Big on the internet. It would be nice to see how he handles someone more his size.

His words not mine
`I will cease all my spamming efforts and other measures against the site, under a condition that you admins agree to discourage/ban the frequent threads your board gets calling for and coordinating raids against /qa/. I don't give a shit about your pro websleuths trying to dox me either way, but the raids you knowingly cultivate will feed my motivation for payback.`

Attacking a small community of 300 and thinking this is an achievement. Arrogance is ugly.
actually scared guys
>>
File: field_trip.jpg (102KB, 759x427px) Image search: [Google]
field_trip.jpg
102KB, 759x427px
>>19076415
Does this mean the field trip is canceled? D:
>>
>>19076384
MOTHER OF GOD THE 3 GUYS ON THE FRONT PAGE ARE THE GUYS FROM THE PELZER MASON CLUB ON FB FUCKING HELL
>>
This is freaking me out. I just moved away from Pelzer to DC a week ago.
>>
>>19066491

correct me if im wrong but basically the ones behind this are intelligent madmen belonging to a satanic occult called "the Finders" that abducts children? someone break it down for me cause ive been a-lurkin. i did see on one video that someone (a troll) commented and the "video for kids" channel responded asking "how old are you?"
i won't jump to conclusions, but its a pretty unbalanced scale for masked men supposedly "making videos for children" to be curious about someones age. i do hope that someone can get to the bottom of this. if it is what i think it is, then we're gonna need the best brains we can get. wheres eddie snowball when ya need em?
>>
>>19076454
what do you know?
>>
>>19076438
Girl please, do you even paranoid schizophrenia? Logical reactions will just be called part of the conspiracy and shilling and everything continues down the convoluted rabbit hole it's already digging for itself.
>>
>>19076454
Really just 89 (well 88 now I guess) people there?
>>
>>19076384
>http://lhohq.info/
Wtf is this? Weird flashing shit, I hope these occultists didn't just trojan me
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1183x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1183x590px
anyone see this in the LZW video?
>>
>>19076468
Looks like this goes deeper than just the finders cult (as similar occurences have happened in places such as Belgium with Marc Dutroux). Seems to be some kind of international satanic pedophile cult with interest in monarch programming and brainwashing, typically through traumatic experiences and hypnotic triggers such as those in the videos.
>>
>>19076477
2/10 for making me reply.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1183x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1183x590px
>>19076486
>>
>>19076438
See?
>>19076500
>>
>>19076508
All here >>19075618 mein faggot
>>
>>19076384
Wondering if there are any connections to sentimentalcorp.org. Very similar theme and presentation style
>>
>>19076533
neither of those come out as anything that makes sense, unless i need to put it through both? I dont understand
>>
File: 986587547644.jpg (71KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
986587547644.jpg
71KB, 610x343px
>>19076543
>SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS

It's in the pic.
>>
anyone else get really teary eyed watching the code videos? cause i did and i dont know why, and happens when i rewatch too.
>>
>>19076451
THIS IS THE KEY
>>
>>19076451
I need pictures of this shit
>>
>>19076578
thank god i said this in the pol thread

i get like actual tears, not a lot but enough out each eye streaming down, and i never cry

i think the screaming breaks through to your subconscious and the triggering is pop culture that almost everybody has memories of spurring childhood trauma / family members > all emotional shit
>>
>>19076578
it's triggering your programming
>>
File: lhoq.png (386KB, 1302x444px) Image search: [Google]
lhoq.png
386KB, 1302x444px
>>19076587
>>
>>19076594
>>19076604
i saw in the pol thread that if it makes you teary eyed just watching it once, imagine it being replayed for hours and being forced to watch and listen to it. honeslty some scary shit.
>>
>>19067256
I'm mk ultra. They torture me but keep me alive.
>>
>>19076384
http://lhohq.info/bob.mp4
i'll keep lurking
>>
File: Whats in the box.gif (904KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Whats in the box.gif
904KB, 500x253px
>>19076677
What in the fuck was that? I really have to stop opening weird links. I'm a what's in the box kind of guy.
>>
>>19076535
I didn't look but Randy Prozac isn't malovent.
>>
File: file.png (235KB, 1876x616px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 1876x616px
>>19076677

90% positive this lhohq thing is just someone trying to advertise their shitty website. found two separate posts that are copied verbatim on blizzhackers and abovetopsecret

http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=357587
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286926/pg1

someone is either pulling our leg with this or it's viral advertising

stay on the path with the videos anons.
>>
>>19066635
/k/ fag here. My grandmother used to live in Pelzer before passing last year. She always said that something was ofd about the mill in the town. What she never could explain. Aside from that no other abnormalities were sighted by her or my family
>>
/b/ fag reporting in out of our element here but could scrounge up some SC fags for recon assignment
>>
>>19066801
>all you'd need is some kind of handgun for self defence
i'm a concealed carry, I could do it. i live in Virginia, and organized pedophilia must stop.
>>
>>19076500
>SPIDERMAN AMD ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS
>>
>>19076747

meant to reply to >>19076508
>>
>>19075414

WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I HAVE NOT FELT THIS DISTURBED SINCE I READ DUTRUOUX AND THE X-DOSSIERS THIS WORLD IS SICK KILL IT WITH HELLFIRE
>>
>>19075433

She looks scared. Im not watching that fucking video. Can someone please confirm
>>
>>19076349
Still accurate though
>>
I know people who live in Pelzer, I live about 10-15 minutes away. Some parts of that town are rough. I could probably put together a crew to go exploring if anyone is down for hanging out with gun toting southern boys.
>>
File: bob.jpg (41KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
41KB, 500x380px
>>19076683
>>19076677
There's a message to someone in the Bob video
>>
Are we getting help from the inside?

Unless I missed something it was these two posts that initially linked the spiderman/elsa videos to Peltzer on fairly loose grounds.
>>19075886
>>19076037

then this >>19076508 is posted confirming the link
>SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS

so does anon have incredible intuition or is someone making sure we move in the right direction?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI
>>
>>19076774
I didnt think much of it the first time I watched it (was checking out the booty) but after rewatching you can see she lets her smile drop a few times and its clear someone is telling her get it back up. I dont recognize the language.

just watch it
>>
pretty much confirmed that LOHQ is a meme website made for shits and giggles

a related site http://synt.us has a link to a fucking discord channel in it

http://synt.us/research/love-poetry.html
https://discordapp.com/invite/GgeCvaA

leads to some anarchy server.
>>
I actually live an hour away. It's near Greenvillle which is a small hippy dippy type town. Not exactly "Delliverance" but not quite Charlotte either.
>>
>>19074062
>Also the templar/christfaggotry symbol
the chi-rho is not a templar symbol, you fucking sperg, it's a roman symbol from Constantine.

the templars defend the innocent. go ahead an piss them off, and wind up pissing blood. the real templars don't take too kindly to people who falsely accuse them.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

one of the commenters on the kiddy video linked above uploaded this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zIQ85Rltk74

title translates to "bye mommy"
>>
What the fuck is this? is it real? Why does it make sense?

I couldn't watch more than 15 sec of the coded videos it made me feel weird and I had goose bumps for a while after it. What the fuck
>>
File: jc.png (981KB, 1405x553px) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
981KB, 1405x553px
jfc
>>
Any chance that truthcontest.com ties into any of this?
Truthcontest is a weird cult-y website talking about space, time, earth and all other sorts of things, being there gives me the fucking creeps every time.
>>
>>19076930
>little girls
>a theme of blood and gore
this stuff makes me feel like a Christian parent in the 90s
this shit has to stop
>>
>>19076940
First time I heard about that site was on youtube a few years ago. The video in question was of a Brand New song, think it was the album with the astronaut on the cover. Anyways, someone linked to it in the comment section and said something like "good news, people are waking up and discovering good music like this. just visit the truthcontest.com to learn more". I admittedly don't know much about truthcontest.com but l always thought it was very odd. The comment was the top one too, with dozens of thumbs up, almost certainly shilling of some sort.
>>
>>19076887
This is getting too real
>>
Hey guys /pol/ here. You as spooped as we are over this shit? I just hopped into all this shit tonight, it's fucking weird. Hope we can all dig up something juicy on all this bizarre shit.
>>
>>19076887
>Goodbye mom
>??? is leaving
>>
>>19076849
Not surprising. Get a couple bros and scope the place out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtOSgxvFNY
My fucking sides
>>
File: 1487903276945.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487903276945.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>19077036
>Hey guys /pol/ here
Seriously fuck off with the personal announcements. No one fucking cares and this is coming from someone who browses that board. It's basically the same as prefacing whatever useless shit you have to post by saying you're female. No one cares.

Pic related
>it's you, you stupid cunt
>>
>>19077036
Thought it was an arg. Now I don't know what to think.
>>
>>19077005
I think it's a cult of some sort, they sell some stuff on their site, I sent an email asking what it is with no reply.
I don't think it's LARP and it's legit.
>>
>>19076322
it says bradshaw not reffstain
>>
>>19076849
Greenville is also the home of Bob Jones University. Check out that fucking rabbit trail. Chi-Ro from earlier related.
>>
File: ManlyMan.png (813KB, 924x538px) Image search: [Google]
ManlyMan.png
813KB, 924x538px
I downloaded this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
I opened the file in an editor to do a frame-by-frame at an anon's request to get a screenshot of a man who appears for two frame (pic related). Identified as Terry Lee Boyer. http://www.veterantributes.org/TributeDetail.php?recordID=1722

Not sure if relevant, but figured I'd share.
>>
File: 1464395966904.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464395966904.png
98KB, 600x500px
From the Wiki article:

"Pelzer Manufacturing was sold in 1923 and the mills changed hands several times. The final functional owner was Gerber Products Company, which bought the mills in 1986 and made Onesies and other childrenswear until 1990, when the company ceased operations at Pelzer and moved all clothing manufacturing overseas."

Guys...
>>
>>19076508
Anybody got this one figured out yet? As in what does it saydand where is the map on the world
>>
>>19076930
Looks like a cumshot? but that might be because I havent sex in a while
>>
This weird online coded shit isn't new. This reminds me of some weird shit I went down the rabbit-hole on a few years back after following some link on "Sarah Palin's Dirty Little Secret". It seems like some schizo shit at first, but there is something to it, particularly the bizzare shit-filled "Rich Jerk" you-tube videos, which are reminiscent of these new "kid videos" with feces and apparent nonesense. If there is a connection maybe we can decipher their code changing habits. A google search for "Sarah Palin's little secret" still works, or go here: <<http://9front.org/secret/>> (sorry for the formatting, new here).
>>
>>19077258
Link dead
>>
>>19076282
1700 Cafe is in the Sarasota (FL) Memorial Hospital,
Presumably, where Nurse Betty was.
>>
File: What in the fuck is going on.png (824KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
What in the fuck is going on.png
824KB, 1680x1050px
>>19075295

very disturbing.
>>
>>19075759
what's digra?
>>
>>19075466
YouTube is festering with these bots now. There are people buying bots and subscription bots for more views to get more real views. One reason why a lot of corporate sponsors backed away from YouTube.

YouTube is so unregulated now it's ridiculous and they don't really seem to give a shit because they don't get as much heat as Facebook because most dumbasses on there dox themselves.
>>
>>19077282
Owo
>>
Can someone reply me that this has to do a lot with youtuber recent politics regarding the "ads" deleted or being more "family friendly" they are doing that for this kind of videos to proliferate? maybe its connected i want to know
>>
I'm intrigued to know if anybody else has had this happen, there may not be a connection but it'd be interesting if anybody else has watched a lot of these videos and felt any kind of effect.

Despite being exhausted it took me a long time to get to sleep last night. The only thing I can think of similar to how I felt is if I smoke too much cannabis and can't sleep for all the weird body sensations.I haven't smoked in a long, long time, but after watching a lot of these videos I just went to sleep with a great sense of unease, my brain felt kind of raw and exposed and everything seemed sinister.

I'm ok now, but yeah, it took me an hour or so to get to sleep, I felt pretty damn bad.
>>
>>19075414
Good lord this shit has transgressed into something worse than nightmares over the last couple of years. Back in like 2014 a thread was made about a bizarre day care place in Utah where an anon lived near. He claimed that for years he'd seen kids go into the place but never noticed any to come out. The place was in a shanty shady side of town, and was bombarded with sketch activity. Other anons dug into this mess and some how it ended up tying into this bizarre side of YouTube and led to the discovery of the now defunct and deleted "Hey Kids" channel. During those days these bizarre channels would just use the ever annoying "finger family" song, but the odd and now apparently coded comments were there. This stuff however has become something much more acute and vile. Look up a channel called "Toys AndMe" (spelled just like that) and try not to throw up.

I remember this all distinctly because I dug into that investigation pretty hard back then. Unfortunately we hit a brick wall and never progressed any further after a certain point, however this has whole thing apparently tying into the Finder's sparked my interest again.
>>
>>19077282
Sarasota fag here.

Will go get coffee there tomorrow and ask around for Betty.
>>
>>19077459
check out
>Toy Freaks Cartoon Tv
You'll want to vomit.
>>
What is King of the Ecréhous. why Alphonse Le Gastelois?
why TERABITHIA ?
whats is this text?
"7 CATS INSIDE
3 GUYS IN NOO CAFE
MONKEY SUITS
WE LOVE TO SEE YOU
SMILE
nurse betty
SHE'S A GOOD NURSE
reffstain (not sure if this is exactly what is says)
YOU HOOKED US UP, NOW WERE
GOING TO HOOK YOU UP"
why Terry L. Boyer? why ear?
>>
File: 1374254633350.jpg (19KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1374254633350.jpg
19KB, 500x404px
>bad baby
>colors
>ball pits
>tongues
>blood and mutilation in thumbnails

Across all the channels these themes seem to be consistent.
>>
>>19077524
From animation to live action it seems. I don't dig the direction this seems to be pointing in...
>>
>>19077524

Another is insects, toy insects being used to play pranks on people, the freak family ones seem to have videos with actual insects in.
>>
>>19076286
It's a Chi Rho, the symbol which Emperor Constantine I saw prior to a battle which had convinced him to switch to Christianity.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 709x111px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 709x111px
>>19077546

I found pic related in this >>19056974 thread. Was with some other pictures describing some sick stuff. He said he got them from a thread in December, but doesn't know thread ID >>19060122 is the post that had this image.

>plastic spiders and snakes
>>
>>19077571
Oh god
>>
I believe 'COLORS' are the key to these vids. Rach color represents something, an emotion or a behavior. I remember seeing some of the vids showing colors, and a woman stating their relevance. So i would look at each vid, and see if the colors of the characters or items, correlate with other vids.
>>
File: 1481537061011.png (116KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481537061011.png
116KB, 1280x640px
>>19077624
>COLORS
Not
>COLOURS
Fucking triggered you bastardized fucks
>>
>>19077694
Lmao
>>
>>19073301
Holy shit. I went to Zeaux's Twitter followers. Major Panda is the first on the page. Fucking Pandas. Archived.

http://archive.is/pXfRc
https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/followers
>>
>>19073393
>>19073393

This was included as an attachment along with the possible UFO picture:

"Today starts the campaign takeoff . Lets pull away. Jersey is rady to deliver. Please let Hillary know..congratulations. best"

It was sent on 2/27/2016. Anons do you know of anything significant about this date?
>>
>>19077723
South Carolina primaries
>>
>>19075390
those videos are showcasing children who will be sold
>>
>>19077744
yes I think so. did anyone actually watch the video? its in a fucked up basement out of a horror movie and the girl is obviously being told to smile.
>>
>>19077456
I had a similar experience. My room felt "bright", I would see all these weird color rituals when I closed my eyes and at multiple times I was convinced that someone was trying to open my door

Honestly at this point I would reccomend against watching these videos for extended periods of time.
>>
>>19077991
>>19077456
Well maybe it's just cuz you were watching creepy videos for an hour before bedtime.
>>
>>19077998
A wild "Common Sense" appears.
>>
>>19066491
bumperino
>>
>>19075183
>why is pregnancy and flatulence a weird recurring theme in these videos? and Elsa?

It's a fetish. Check out Deviantart with mature content on, they love to draw massive pregnant women, giant women sticking "little men" into their assholes, eating their scarf skin or getting gassed with their farts. If I'm not mistaken there is even a guy on /adv/ asking for instructions to fuck a pregnant woman. This isn't just random disgusting content, for anyone who has come in contact to such degenerates it's clearly sexual in nature. Even the way they describe it in a "funny" and "cute" way.

>>19077456
> I just went to sleep with a great sense of unease, my brain felt kind of raw and exposed and everything seemed sinister.
Yesterday was the first time I consumed some of this filth thanks to /pol/ and after 1-2 hours I felt exhausted, although it was quite early for me. And I don't mean exhausted in the sense of having a long day but the way one would be if having been allerted for danger for a prolonged time and not having much energy left to continue while also being kinda paranoid (checked door, windows - and I kid you not, under my bed while letting the fucking light on as a grown as man).

What the fuck did just happen, guys? That can't be a coincidence. I mean, I can watch german porn, gore and laught about indian "customs" but that shit really fucked me up without even being that bad on the surface. Just imagine what it does to children.
>>
>>19078143
thread is at bump limit for 50 posts now lol
>>
File: bodhi bot.jpg (73KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bodhi bot.jpg
73KB, 550x550px
Has anybody decypher the tweets of this account or should I take pen and paper and start working?

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT

BTW, Lt. Terry Boyer, I have the sensation that I heard that name before, but I cannot recall.
>>
This twitter account has posted two new tweets 7 hours ago.

https://twitter.com/GyKE69
>>
File: wtf.png (578KB, 1189x1810px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
578KB, 1189x1810px
>>19075390
It appears we've come full circle.
>>
>>19078413
Here's the playlist:
https://youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo?list=PLnOTNXLE0Hsw071qcg1oJsnVicOUByCij

Any new ones in here?
>>
Is someone making a new thread?
>>
File: 1487520739671.png (29KB, 751x902px) Image search: [Google]
1487520739671.png
29KB, 751x902px
>>19078434
no
>>
>>19078434
>>19078490

>>19074996
>>
Guys I've discovered something weird. You know those weird "children's videos" and their gibberish comments? I attempted to respond to a few, only to figure out all my responses only show up to me, yet individual comments still get by. I think a bot is filtering out the "unauthorized" responses.
>>
Anyone checked the tags on these videos? go to page source on one of these videos, search "Keywords" and you'll see the youtube tags. On the third video, I saw "content="MK ULTRA, Mkultra, mkultra triggers, mkultra mind control, mind control programs, project blue bird">"
>>
>>19078538
So it's a Larp?
>>
>>19076477
Idon't care I love these kind of threads. Larping is fun. FUN! And you won't take it away from me!
>>
http://beefproject.com/

Use this, make up images, set traps, find them.
>>
>>19078214
I've only watched one of the supposed MK Ultra vids (the one with Star Wars etc). It kinda fucked up my mood, I had a slight buzzing noise in my head and felt paranoid. The noise went away, but I couldn't sleep for an hour, ended up going outside to smoke a cigaretta at 4AM to clear my head.
>>
>>19078413
Duuude. Those are forced smiles if I've ever seen one.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.