[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov and Related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_3280.jpg (16KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
16KB, 301x167px
Hello /x/!
I'm interested in finding more stories similar to that of Dyatlov Pass (as in, real life, factual encounters, but inexplicable). Any links, stories, or anything will be much appreciated.
>>
>>19060708
Yeah... Dyatlov is pretty unique, that's why people like it...
>>
there's the case of baka choo choo, a chinese train station that got wiped out by a dish of noodles that was high on bath salts
>>
>>19060818

excuse me
>>
>>19060818
>>>/b/
>>
OP here, just to clarify I'm not looking for other things that are identical to dyatlov, just instances that are factually inexplicable.
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>19062992
well

there was the case of ron chooby noobles

he was a pedophile who wiped out a settlement of dwarves because he mistook them for children

they all died of anal trauma
>>
File: surveillance photo.png (23KB, 812x483px) Image search: [Google]
surveillance photo.png
23KB, 812x483px
>>19063054
this is the last photo taken of him
>>
>>19060708
well, there are currently about 1,100 missing people in U.S. national parks. There has to be at least a few creepy ones.
>>
>>19060708
>>19062992
Elisa Lam. That story creeped me the fuck out. So much weird shit that nobody can explain.
>>
In the Korean War a UFO BTFO American Soldiers.

http://www.nicap.org/springkor.htm
>>
>>19060708
This mystery is pretty famous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)
>>
File: IMG_3275.jpg (53KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
53KB, 480x445px
>>19063254
I believe it. I live in Utah and there's some weird shit that goes on here. >>19063604
>>19063614
>>19063634
Now that's some shit I'm looking for. Thanks
>>
>>19064474
Utah has a lot of weird alien occurrences.
>>
File: a3817248830_2.jpg (48KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
a3817248830_2.jpg
48KB, 350x350px
Philadelphia experiment
9/11
the Kursk sub
the Scorpion sub
mothman
JFK
Tunguska event
>>
>>19060708
Trippy one. I really think this was parachute mines. Would explain the strange injuries. Also, the tongue gets eaten by scavengers. Because it stays warm. Wow that sounds gross.
>>
>>19064808
Classified project of the Russian government, going on at the same time.
>>
>>19064800
spoilers
> warheads from kursk were stolen
> Mossad agents claimed one or more to of these warheads were on the planes that hit the WTC
> may go off any second, leveling manhattan
> decision made to take the towers down using controlled demolition -- small yield nuclear explosions in the granite below the buildings and thermite used to destroy the steel supports
> Mossad pretends to be a middle man for the intelligence they gathered even though they orchestrated the event with help from CIA and private "security" forces
> US cannot reveal true extent of corruption without turning the world against Israel, which would eventually result in the Samson option potentially destroying most human biomes
> US govt mails anthrax to anyone who flew a little too close to the truth
> the real cold war never ended, and it is between Israel and the rest of the world

>>19064808
from what I understand they got hypothermia. Makes you take your clothes off and writhe around in late stages, and they may have also trued to run out of fear and confusion. Could be some military shit but more likely just poorly prepared backpackers. Ive heard the bodies had some radiation but never seen any hard evidence of that. People die on mountains all the time. Still definitely a neat story though. I think tyere are creepier things though, like the Judica-Cordiglia brothers recordings and lost cosmonauts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judica-Cordiglia_brothers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts
>>
>>19060708
Use a search engine you retarded fuck.
>>
>>19064842
> comes to thread just to whine

Cute!
>>
>>19064808
But that wouldn't explain the slashed tents from the inside or the nakedness of the trekkers.
>>19064841
The autopsy reports mentioned radiation and the families said the bodies had an orange tinge to the skin.

I personally find the Infrasound to be the most believable story but it still leaves too many things unexplained. I love dyatlov. It was the first real ghost story I heard around a campfire when I was a young scout.
>>
File: IMG_3306.jpg (88KB, 799x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3306.jpg
88KB, 799x324px
>>19064579
Yeah it does. I swear to Christ I've seen more than one UFO in my lifetime of living in the valley. I never mentioned it to anyone because the psych ward would have me btfo. One time in particular I recall vividly as I was Older then (15 or 16).

>camping with my scout troop
>some place we referred to as "white rock" though it probably wasn't really called that
>basically a small cliff in the middle of the desert, fun to climb around on and due to it's distance from roads it made for a good shooting range area
>this place is near Dugway, which was an old military base thing
>no issues with the abandoned base while we were there during the day
>nighttime comes, we're telling stories around the fire
>one of the leaders mentions what dugway is and gives a bit of background
>other fake, obviously LARP stories about fleshgaits are shared
>my favorite leader gets serious and tells a story that was passed down from his dad who used to work at a scout camp at the Utah Wyoming border area (ill post this one separately)
>fire dies down and we all go to bed
>I wake up at a god forsaken hour to piss off the rock
>glance toward dugway as I'm relieving myself
>some shitty led lights are hovering about 500 feet above one of the smokestack looking things
>I think "oh it must be some shitty security light to ward off teenage trespassers"
>it starts flitting around, darting faster than any spotlight could.
>no noise coming from it so it's not a helicopter
>it goes dark and I lose it
>run the fuck back to the tent

Pic related it's dugway proving grounds
>>
>>19064848
yes that faggot fanboi is cute, lol
>>
>>19060708
>>19064808
>>19064841
I've read an article that describes the most plausible version of events at dyatlovs pass. Not gonna link it since its in polish, but what it said was basically
>during the night, an avalanche of frozen snow and rocks happened
>tent got crushed by the avalanche, some people were heavily injured
>less injured people cut up the tent from the inside, got out to try and save their mates
>they try dragging their heavily injured friends to safety
>they went for the woods and tried to light a fire to get warm
>they had to get wood for the fire by climbing the trees and cutting the branches
>frozen wood wasn't warm enough to really warm them up so some of them got too close to the fire and got burnt
>after failing to get warm, they try to make it back to the tent for some warm clothes
>they fall to hipothermia one by one

>tongue and eyeballs missing were apparently because the bodies were laying in a stream
>radiation on one of the guys was because he worked in a nuclear plant or something (makes sense, seeing as the group was made up from some polytechnics students)

Seems plausible to me, also the orignal article had some detailed maps of the terrain along with russian investigators opinions and links to original, russian sources.
>>
>>19064901
Yeah so that leader that told us about Dyatlov also told us this story that his Dad told him about when he worked at a scout camp. I'll greentext it for your convenience, written in first person from the perspective of his dad:

>working at scout camp near the Wyoming border of Eastern Utah
I think I remember him saying it was Camp Tomahawk but I don't remember for sure.
>some stupid kid breaks his ankle because he fell down the mountain in the night while pissing
>being an unassigned counselor and a higher up of the camp I'm assigned to drive this kid to the hospital with his leader to make sure they get there safely so the camp isn't liable
>pile into shitty truck and take off
>there's about an hour of dirt road driving between the camp and the interstate
>can't go more than 25-30MPH because of bumps irritating the kid's ankle
>we're just cruising, trying to stay awake and making light conversation while the kid sleeps
>The last quarter or so of the dirt road passes by a Navajo rez
Not sure why you'd build a scout camp by an Indian Reservation but whatever. Fucking Utah
>On the side of the road is some random native american wearing a wolf pelt or some shit
>pull over and ask him if he's hurt or needs a ride somewhere
>no proper response, just some shitty grunting
>I'muncomfortable.mp4
>finally get him to drone out a haphazard "i'm fine"
>tell him to have a good night and stay safe
>we drive away again
>the interstate is about a quarter mile away, finally we can actually drive reasonable speeds
>the kid's leader randomly says something about the native american jogging behind us
>I laugh it off because we're going 25MPH
>he insists and looks scared so I peep the rearview mirror and jesus christ, sure enough, that raggedy ass dude is jogging and keeping up about 5 feet behind the truck.
>I've had enough of this bullshit
>don't pull off to talk to him again
>make it onto paved interstate road and kick it into high gear
>60MPH+
cont'
>>
>>19064973
>cont'
>I watch in the rearview as this fucker gets on all fours and starts sprinting like a damn dog
>we're going freeway speeds how is this possible
>he starts to close the gap of 20ft toward the truck
>fuck the speed limit I'm not dealing with this
>100MPH
>he tries to keep up for a while but eventually falls back
>we hear howls as we drive away
>I'm not going back to that shit
>call my supervisor on landline and tell him I'm going to stay with the kid and leader at the hospital and just to send my stuff home with a coworker

fucking utah
>>
>>19064901
>>19064973
>>19064980
This is all OP btw

>>19064964
This sounds plausible too but the experts in the field said there was no indication of avalanche debris or anything like that. Also there was no external damage on the bodies, only internal fractures. A rock hitting me in the head would at least leave a bruise if it also caved in my skull. It also doesn't explain why almost all of them were naked, because even if they were asleep when the avalanche hit, they wouldn't be sleeping naked in -30 degree weather. More than the one guy was irradiated too. There's too many missing links. If there's a god I'm going to ask him what happened there
>>
>>19064990
I was citing the article from memory, so I might've missed some stuff that explains your doubts.

http://www.planetagor.pl/articles/entry/Tajemnica-tragedii-na-prze-czy-Diat-owa-cz-II-rekonstrukcja

Here's the original article from a site dedicated to mountain trekking, obviously it is much more detailed than my greentext. You could try google translating it or something,
>>
>>19064930
Get assrekt samefag!
>>
>>19065048
stfu and suck major dick yo
>>
File: 1488489165195.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488489165195.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>19065109
>>
>>19065124
Tell that to my fanclub ffs
they're out of control.
any mod can verify.
>>
File: moment_005.jpg (3KB, 169x226px) Image search: [Google]
moment_005.jpg
3KB, 169x226px
>>19065154
>any mod can verify
Take meds much?
>>
>>19060708
Are you looking for unexplained crimes too? Or just really weird one's?
>>
>>19065663
Yeah that works too
>>
>>19064901
Are you talking that big ass rock just west of the Stansbury range? Like exit 73ish on I80?
>>
>>19066501
Shit yeah I think so
>>
>>19065004
Interesting to see the theories about what exactly happened.
Another theory about the avalanche being actually from a soviet missile test, and the government covering up the deaths is also interesting.
>>
>>19066518
I go out there all of the time, the dirt roads are way washed out right now. Any other spoopings happen? It kind of gives me the creeps to be out there alone.
>>
>>19066689
Damn man I've got some good spoops for it. Will post when I'm not on my phone. Which city are you from? I'm Sandy
>>
Dyatlov is a popular hiking destination in the Summer. Nothing ever happens. People hike and go home.

Anyone hiking in the dead of Winter is an idiot.
>>
>>19064842
>>19064842
Fuck off faggrt
>>
>>19060708

your efforts are better off learning russian and trying to get access to archives/ insiders
>>
>>19067109
They were college students on an expedition like 60 years ago. Calm down dude.
>>
>>19067152
yeah fuck that guy
>>
Lake Bodom incident in Finland. Four teenagers out camping. Something comes in and brutally stabs and bludgeons them. One survives with severe injuries and a broken face

>In a state of shock after everything that had transpired that night, he stated that he had seen a vision of black and bright red eyes coming for them.

Some of their clothes and wallets are taken 500m away and hidden. One girl has her bottoms taken off and her body was brutally savaged worse than the rest and she's laid over top of the tent

The killer never entered the tent. He did the killing from the sides of it then arranged her body on top of it

Never solved
>>
>>19063254

I remember listening to his interviews thinking "I'm surprised none of these are in Florida. I guess we have a lot of shit problems but at least we don't have to worry about skinwalker Bigfoot kidnapping us in the parks" then he says he specifically left Florida out because there are so many incidents in Florida and Texas that they each can make their own books

"Well shit"

Apparently the national park near Ocala is a hotspot

Pic related is the cluster map from the books so far
>>
>>19064808
>>19064811
>>19064881

You guys realize that mountain has a history right?

The mountains Native Mansi name is translated to "mountain of the dead" it's named that because of a legend of 9 mansi warriors dying mysteriously on the mountain well before dylatov happened (9 skiers died at dylatov)

https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/

A body was found of an Unidentified man in the same place last year

Funny enough guess how many people were in the group that found the body? 9
>>
>>19064964

That's a cracked article.

5 famous mysteries with obvious solutions

The polish place might've just lifted it

Don't pay cracked any mind. It was basically some douche sitting in his computer chair theorizing without actually knowing much about the case. He went for the most obvious conclusions while failing to look into why the authorities didn't immediately reach that conclusion if it was that simple

Also it's cracked so he probably then masturbated that 9 white people died
>>
>>19064964

Wait. Nevermind. Ignore the fracked comment. I misread what you said

The nuke plant stuff doesn't explain multiple bodies having the radiation.
>>
>>19067109

It wasn't 60 years ago. It was remote and isolated and the remoteness caused huge problems with the investigation. The pass is named after the leader of the dead group
>>
>>19063254
>>19064474
Perhaps that is what happen when you have a lot of 2nd amendment people who are bored in the natl parks. Unlike Hostel, these pppl go off the beaten track and do there own hunting of sorts is not far fetch for those redneck hicks on meth.
>>
>>19067152
What's a "faggrt"?
>>
>>19067559
The dyatlov pass incident took place in 1959. It is now 2017. That's 58 years
>>
>>19067522
the article i linked back in the thread >>19065004 claims that the mountain's original name isn't "mountain of the dead" but "mountain of winds" (roughly translated) and cites some russian sources along with providing some insight into mansi language and how they name stuff

a lot of stuff about dyatlov incident has been made into an urban legend, so again i recommend you guys to at least try google translating this article, it really does disprove some myths and provides sources
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (244KB, 634x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
244KB, 634x961px
>>19060708
Double murder in Jenner, CA in 2004. Google it.
>>
>>19060708
The 'missing 411 ' books by David Paulides have alot of simlar/related stories. People disappearing then being found dead miles away..associated with strange weather patterns.

Hes done a lot of interviews which you can find on youtube, and has produced a few videos showing the distances / terrain involved in some of the cases.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.