[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen some shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: 1494723337094.jpg (169KB, 642x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1494723337094.jpg
169KB, 642x1142px
Alright folks. I'm bored at the moment, so here's the deal. I'm an empathic medium. I've dealt with faefolk, pixies, spirits, the odd nasty entity, elementals, animal spirits, etc. I've done a few exorcisms using various methods, and I've seen plenty of things I can't easily describe, some of which has had...lasting effects. I'm currently curled up in bed with the missus. Ask me shit.
>>
>>19032226
give us your most epic demon fight. U ever fuck a fae man?
>>
>>19032268
I think the word demon is heavily overused to describe the nastier entities out there. I did however once spend an hour tracking down an entity in a graveyard, leashing it to myself with its' own energy, dragging it kicking and screaming to the graveyard gates, and leaving it to run away down the street "yelping like a beaten puppy" as a fellow psychic I was at the time dating described it.

As for the fae, no, I have never fucked the fae, nor would I advise it. I keep my dealings with them, few as there have been, respectful but suspicious. After all, my ancestors several thousand years back gave them a right royal beating until they ran for the hills. I'm told some still hold a grudge.
>>
>>19032347
Are you able to astral project yourself??
If so can you use coordinates to travel faster. Iknow its possible but i want to know if you can do it
>>
>>19032446
I used to be able to astral project, but haven't bothered in years. Not much point really. as for co-ordinates, no they dont help me at all. I suppose if you're a more numbers oriented person they can, but that isn't me.
>>
>>19032226
When did you realize you were a medium ? Can that sort of thing be trained, or is it a "you have it or you don't" scenario ?
>>
>>19032226
Have you spoke to any or seen any Greek gods
>>
>>19032593

Yeah, I never understood the mil ones.

What do they use as beacons to train them to get used to coordinates?
>>
>>19034506
I always have been, but I tried to deny it until I was in my teens. I think anyone can develop the skills, but people like me have a predisposition towards it.
>>
>>19034513
nope. celtic and norse gods, a few demons, and a few proto-celtic deities, but nothing greek. possibly because greek gods have no personal relevance to me.
>>
>>19034534
Would you have any advice on how to develop those skills then ? It sounds pretty interesting
>>
>>19034560
Do any of them still have a bearing on the real world?
>>
>>19034564
I suggest starting with basic energy work. Beyond that I really can't be sure. I would be a shitty teacher lol. I just sort of developed a "feel" for things through experience and practice. The hardpart is sorting out what's coming from your head and what's entirely external. Learning a bit about psychology and philosophy can help, I suppose.
>>
>>19034609
More than we think they do, but less than their cults thought/think they do. They're more like very powerful spirits particularly in tune with various aspects of life. Less like the traditional concept of deities. However I am also looking at things through the lens of skepticism and of celtic paganism, odd though the combination might seem.
>>
You're no medium. You're an extra large.
>>
>>19034744
Is Kek real? Does he seek to help a specific group or is he just seeking chaos?
>>
Who was I in my past life?
>>
>>19034761
Probably a faggot.
>>
>>19034790
No. That's what I am in this life.
>>
>>19034755
Of course Kek isn't real. It's a meme for the lulz. Also free Kekistan and normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1494543517636.jpg (351KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
1494543517636.jpg
351KB, 680x954px
>>19034721
Honestly I'm having a hard time not taking you as someone talking out of your ass. You sound like you've no real idea about what you're doing and using very vague terms.
From what I've experienced and understood, part of it is to understand the close relation between you and what you percieve, and about how nothing is entirely external to you, and all that jazz. But clearly your point is that there is us, and them, the abyss between and the few of us that can see them.

Care to develop on that ? I'd say I'm among those who'd rather see it as a continuum where man and the "outside" he perceives is on the same line, though not on the same point. That to some extent we make it happen, sorta.

Tl;dr are you for real or are you schizophrenic ?
>>
>>19034761
A whore with a limp and crooked tits. Oh wait, that's your mom.
>>
>>19034821
I would say that the spirit and physical world are largely two sides of the same coin, the difference being that time and space don't really exist as a constant there. The external amd internal are a matter largely of perception, since for your mind to make sense of something you need to have the proper signals. When I experience contact with those on the spiritual plane, it's like a collection of things my brain attempts to focus into a picture. Emotions, impressions, words, peices of an image rather than the whole. The hard part is attempting to keep your own preconceptions out of it, to keep the figurative picture uncorrupted. I know that sounds a bit jumbled, but it's difficult to explain.
For example, I might be in a building, and suddenly feel there is something nearby. I attempt to open myself to perception and see what comes up.
>Blue eyes
>brown hair
>a small scar on the forehead
>the words "I'm sorry"
>the name "Sean"
However, I still don't neccessarily know if those details are coming from my head, as they most certainly are when I just now typed this stuff, or if they're coming from somewhere outside of myself, so I wait for more details or confirmation. I try to take myself out of the picture. Sometimes I ask others present what they're getting, or what comes to mind and see if it fits what I think I'm getting without telling them what I'm getting to prevent confirmation bias. Human experience is nothing if not fallible, and even at that, the more negative entities can be fairly deceptive.
Does that explain my meaning a bit better?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494926943296.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494926943296.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
>>19034881
Yes it does makes things clearer.

Honestly I'd love to spend the rest of the night discussing more with you but I'm sick and need some rest.

However you can contact me here. In case the thread dies.

[email protected]

I'm an art student and be it just for the sake of mutual inspiration, I'd appreciate further exchanges with you.
>>
>>19034957
no problem. I'm actually on mobile right now as I'm at the hospital with the missus(nothing terribly serious, just a fall and some bruising) and haven't had much sleep myself. I'll add you to my contacts list though.
>>
File: 1495249501536.jpg (38KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495249501536.jpg
38KB, 466x700px
>>19035487
>herp a derp everyone claiming experience with anything I don't believe is LARPING HuRr HUrr

Why do people like you even come here?
>>
File: 20170422_122610_HDR-1.jpg (968KB, 2484x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_122610_HDR-1.jpg
968KB, 2484x1512px
What do you do when someone you spend the majority of your day in close proximity with has such a negative energy that it makes you feel physically ill? I'm an empath who has zero control over my senses. How do I protect myself from negative energies?
>>
>>19036013
Learn to selectively sheild, or stop spending time with them. Selective sheilding is a pain in the ass but it can help.
>>
hahahahhaahhaahahahahahahah
>>
>>19032226
twiggs
>>
>>19036862
Can I find info on selective shielding?
>>
>>19036962
nein
>>
What do you think of all this keke worship non sense and old gods returning

Also becuase im coming from a different board
And i dont think youll know
What do you think about Ammit have you ever encountered her?
>>
>>19037004
there is a definite lapse, as far as depth of waves. the usual verse will signify whatever low electricity. seeing the same imagery, etc. different board, my ass. whoever ammit is, he/she needs to suck satan's cock.
>>
>>19037023
That was the most disjointed nonsense ive ever read
>>
>>19032347
You need mental help and so does your ex
>>
>>19035704
Because you are all full of shit and deserve to be called out
>>
Heya, hope your missus heals well.

And to ask you shit,
Could you tell about the earliest encounter you well.. encountered?
If not that then just some interesting, funny, scary, what have you, story you'd like to share?
>>
>>19036962
It's basic energy work dude.
>>
>>19037004
I am enjoying the lulz generated by triggering the idiot progressives that have made the left intolerable to actual liberals. No, I have never met anyone named "Ammit".
>>
>>19038365
Kk thanks bud
Also for a friend of mine in the past when you were ap'ing had you ever gone to a plane a shadows like its our world only darker with all the color drained out of it
>>
>>19032226

how's the 10th grade going for you?
>>
Is there any "correct" belief system, or do they all exist simultaneously? Foe instance, does the Judeo-Christian God exist along with the pagan gods? I know that you have mentioned interacting with pagan gods, any experience with Abrahamic deities (angels, demons, etc?)
>>
>>19038384
not entirelysure what you mean by that, but I have been to certain parts of the "astral plane" that are isolated from the rest and tend to be unusually dead and desolate feeling. I hesitate to speculate much on them, but things there were absolutely "dead" and "empty" feeling. I found it highly unsettling and do not wish to return there.
>>
>>19039839
my experience seems to indicate that abrahamic deities do not exist, but I can't say for certain. Personally I reject any one-way ideology because it goes against human nature. My path is my own, and no entity living or dead should have the right to dictate otherwise.
>>
>>19040757
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it
>>
I'll ask this: I have two friends who claim to be partially fae. They claim they are thousands of years old and have reincarnated many times. (They claim their first lives were in ancient mesopotamia). They claim they are what they call Soror Bellators and that they are joined at the soul AMD can never be parted. They claim they've spent time in purgatory between lives. They get all triggered when I find holes in their claims (like when they incorrectly "remember" certain historical facts). My question is, have you encountered anyone or anything like this? In your opinion, is there any hope of validity here, or are my friends just too deep in their own larp?
>inb4 autism
Neither have any mental or psychological trouble other than one of them has tourettes, ADHD, and depression. The other one is mentally and neurologically... Average. (I hate saying normal in the medical sense.)
>>
>>19041427
sorry to say, but your friends are full of shit. the reincarnated fae thing would be a maybe, if they weren't making it clear they have no fucking clue what the faefolk even ARE. purgatory? psuedo-latin group classification? joined at the soul? MESO FUCKING POTAMEA?? that kind of teen fantasy novel dumbfuckery is beneath the fae. they could at least try to not come off as fuckwits by doing cursory research FFS.
>>
>>19041715
You know, I've brought up a) they're blending A LOT of random shit together (not just faerie lore but also abrahamic stuff. The neurodivergent one is a pretty a she aren't Episcopalian) and b) even they have said "this particular novel series is the closest we can find to what we actually experienced" and I'm like, do you even hear yourselves? I can see having blended/eclectic beliefs, like who the fuck has all the answers, amirite? But this is just cherry picking what you like and ignoring reality.
>>
>>19032226
Hell and the Devil; do they exist?
>>
>>19041735
An otherkin friend of mine, over a decade ago before that community was shit up by SJWs and tumblrinas and fluff(not that it was ever very good in the first place), used to refer to a "dragon do, dragon don't" set of rules referring to filling in the gaps in spiritual identity using research and careful thought instead of using novels and films and games, making sure to remove as much fiction from their self interpretation as possible. while i have my issues with those communities, they used to be largely responsible about serious discussion and criticism, and not letting people in who were obviously full of shit.
People in those communities stopped doing that and the end result is people like your friends.
>>
>>19041742
see >>19040757
>>
Hey I have been wanting to sharpen my abilities for a while now since I haven't used them for a bit, where would you recommend starting as far as locations or whatever go?
>>
>>19041799
you'll need to be more specific, though psipog has some good beginners' resources.
>>
Where are you from?
>>
>>19032226
Are you androgenous? Have you split your masculine and feminine energies?
>>
>>19032226
Give me a psycic reading OP.

what details you need?
>>
>>19041846
Canada.
>>19041856
Are you retarded?
>>19041876
Apologies, but that really isn't the kind of psychic I am. I only even attempt to read someone over the intertubes via tarot cards. perhaps I'll pop into one of those threads under this trip after I get back from dropping the missus off at the train station.
>>
>>19041897
Haha, struck a nerve did I? You're half bitch I take it.
>>
>>19032226
you ever have to deal with crack head ghost bugging you when you are trying to sleep. i say crack head but its more like a chain gang

like you leave a door open one day and something came in and didnt want to leave because it was looking for trouble. not asking for advice just curious
>>
>>19041901
I haven't had to deal with that shit for years. Warding is useful to learn.
I also only rarely have random spirits show up. Typically I have to be where they are to know they exist. Basically they don't come to me, I go to them. If you're still having difficulty understanding what i mean, it's a bit like how the psychic in the Insidious films works.
>>
>>19041929
How do I learn warding?
>>
>>19042181
Like I keep saying, I am not much of a teacher. I suggest researching various methods of psychic warding to see what works for you. I use a visualization method that combines some energy work and creative sigil work calling on elemental energy, totemic animals, and runes.
I've had it described to me as somewhat akin to walking through a thick wall of fire. except the fire hates you and is very hungry.
>>
>>19042721
Warding away spirits is like walking through a hateful fire? Is that really what you're saying here?

T-thanks
>>
>>19042776
no dude. The ward itself is a "fire wall". kek.
It keeps spirits away. You can also cast it on people and places.
>>
>>19032226
Do you really believe in this shit?
>>
>>19034821
Is the last one a real image?
Where did you find it?
>>
>>19041775
I would love to keep chatting with you after this thread dies. Is there a way to do that that you're open to or nah?
>>
>>19037600
yeah, agreed you guys are full of shit and you know it. how long does larping stay fun for?
>>
File: op.jpg (33KB, 579x189px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
33KB, 579x189px
>>>/tg/
>>
OP, Almost everytime I lucid dream a woman in black with a shitgrin smile chase me, and I've seen her a lot. Am I haunted? What might an entity want from me?
>>
>>19042776
>>19042852 gets it
The main elements I work with are fire and earth. I really don't know why, but those are the ones that click with me. when putting up a ward or barrier i visualize it like a literal firewall.
>>19044357
Chances are I'll post somewhere under this trip again. I'm wary of posting any external ways of contacting me here as I've been a channer since 2007...I know far too well the annoying trolling that teenaged edgelords here are capable of, since i used to engage in it myself.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.