[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: magic_money.fw_.png (195KB, 725x300px) Image search: [Google]
magic_money.fw_.png
195KB, 725x300px
OK,

Let's take a break from past lives, enlightenment, conspiracies, and other distractions to focus on the most imortant earthly matter: money.

Discuss ways to manifest, attract, or multiply our shekels.
>>
>>19012647
This
>>
>>19012647

This.
>>
>>19012647
>multiply shekels
>shekels
Spotted the jew
>>
File: 1494323097345.png (597KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1494323097345.png
597KB, 477x477px
>>19012664

Not at all, schlomo. Just want to pass my time here in relative comfort.
>>
>>19012647
Read Ophiel's Art and Practice of Creative Visualization.
>>
>>19012647
i think u have to have money to make money.

do u have any?

get some cash

cum on it

money shekel magicks
>>
>>19012680
A jew and a weeb
>>
>>19012647
>>>/biz/
But, lets ignore those trujews, this will be the hungry conspiracy theorists's guide to getting more beans to live off of.

The truth is that its very difficult to make money legally and even more so illegally (too stressful). Normally a man has only a single source of income - his job. And even that income is already eaten away by the government (though if you live in a nice civilized place your employer will pay your taxes for you and you won't have to deal with any paperwork, and in some places employers will take that into account and just quote your taxed salary, it may sound evil but it really really helps to never think about tax). And if you don't have a job you don't have many options.
Anyway, if you need to make money quickly and you already have an established base of operation (e.g. renting a room) you can usually go to scrapyards with a bunch of spanners and wrenches and take anything still shiny from cars and sell it on ebay. If you do this more than a few times a week you could probably barely afford to pay your rent assuming you live in some unpretentious place.
Once you have this going you'll eventually accumulate enough to climb to the next step of the ladder of capitalism. You'll need to expand your operation. Unless you want to be evil and exploit some human being poorer than you, you've got to do it yourself. Start thinking higher, to what you can apply what you've been doing that will make you more money. My suggestion is to always take the riskiest options.
>>
NAP.

if you need a couple hundred bucks within a week, nothing beats a google search for the new avatar power incantation. don't even need the pdf, just the 5 minute process and the 1 minute money lines.
>>
>>19012647
economics 101/finance & marketing/budgeting

These are some good old ancient rituals, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.