[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Mother's Day Edition Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 11

File: mothers-day-flowers.jpg (61KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
mothers-day-flowers.jpg
61KB, 624x351px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19006118
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0

Complements to all the ladies of /div/, for al lthe help and guidance they've given throughout the years.
>>
>>19007960

To whomever is doing readings tonight, I have a query. I'm unsure what information you require. So if more info is needed to do a reading, please let me know.

Where do I find my strength? What am I doing wrong, and how do I improve?
>>
Will trade with any serious readers, I specialize in love readings
>>
I am trying my hardest to be pure/kind but I find myself falling back into the habits of my old self. I think deep down I am a good person, but I have these uncontrollable moments of intense hatred and vindictiveness...
My sun is conjunct with fixed star Algol, and I think that may be why. How do I overcome this? Thank you to anyone who is willing to spend their time on me! I will provide any more info if required.
>>
>>19008001
I want to know about my fuuture man
What is your query?
>>
offering 3 short readings
>>
>>19008001
Will my love life pick up anytime soon?
>>
>>19008023
Future love reading please.
>>
>>19008023
May I get a love general?
>>
>>19008023
Am I in the right path?
>>
>>19008023
Can I have a love general please?
>>
>>19008023
What do u need
>>
>>19008030
>>19008031
>>19008036

why are y'all so thirsty?
>>19008030
miscommunication, unexplained ideas and concepts, unfinished stories, unhappy matrimony, a self-serving position
>>
>>19008023
>>
Damn gotta go guys something came up.

Was just getting ready, love to all and good tidings
>>
>>19008052
we're on 4chan, of course we are thirsty
>>
>>19008055
fucked up
when do i leave my shithole of a country?
>>
>>19008031

Your aloof attitude looks great if your goal is to keep a stiff lip and sleeve-hidden heart, but the effects of this pride are 90% of your problem with not being successful in courting someone.

They are not opponents, but potential partners.
>>
>>19008023
Where should I start with my study into magic? Both query for divination and just a question.
>>
File: square.jpg (56KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
56KB, 640x633px
>>19008052
>why are y'all so thirsty?
I dont know, im not even interested in it, im just curious because ive never had a relationship, but...
>miscommunication, unexplained ideas and concepts, unfinished stories, unhappy matrimony, a self-serving position
Yeah, seems like things wont get better, maybe its for the best to be alone
>>
>>19008033

This is a familiar path. You have a routine, now, and feel like it's right. Things are falling into place, and patterns emerge. Progress is being made, things are beginning to take shape, opportunities are blossoming. Perhaps you question this due to a terrible consequence as a direct result, such as having to choose this path over someone. Things feel bad right now, but it's not as terrible as it seems
>>
>>19008068
Yeah, I know and I do try to change that. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19008092
Thank you
>>
Trading
>>
Is there anything worse than trying to give someone space and as soon as you do it feels they are hiding from you?
>>
>>19008023
Can I get a reading for my life path?
>>
>>19008126
fuck, that same feel is happening to me right now
>>
>>19008141
Welcome to the club. I feel exactly the same way.
>>
>>19008121

I want to know if I will move to a place that I will be happy in? Am I staying in or near the same city I'm living in now or am I moving out of state?

Leave your query
>>
doing readings about your mom for mother's day
>>
>>19008196
Is my mom's story doomed to end in tragedy like my premonition suggests?
>>
>>19008196

Is my mom going to have a happy ending in life or is she doomed to hell?
>>
>>19008225
are you me?
>>
>>19008233

No, but if I were you then I'd be beautiful.

I only ask that question because my mother went to hell and came back. I think God gave her a second chance but she hasn't really changed since then.
>>
Might be giving readings. They're not necessarily coming in the form that you want them.
>>
>>19008241
You are beautiful. I am a son of Medusa, and to see my image through a mirror would disrobe my false beauty.
>>
>>19008261

Can I get a general reading in whatever form you choose?
>>
>>19008263

You know what you actually want to ask me.
>>
>>19008261
I submit to your mystery reading if you do approve
>>
>>19008269

Why do you want my approval, stranger?
>>
>>19008268

Fine, I want to know if I will move to a place that I will be happy in? Am I staying in or near the same city I'm living in now or am I moving out of state?
>>
>>19008221

your parents are divorced, she's not really over it, and she gets easily irritated and is often not feeling well. she's not doomed, but she could use a little nurturing and a little less stubbornness from you.
>>
>>19008273
Approval is my motivating factor. Without approval, I have no function, only turmoil.
>>
>>19008241

Please just tell me the first thing associated with me / this post, in your cards, if you wouldn't mind?
>>
Do I keep trying to pursue my dream or I'm not and never will be good enough?
>>
>>19008291

What? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying
>>
>>19008274

I'm your coin. You flipped it. You already know the answer that you want to get to those questions. Having me spoon-feed them to you is the easy way.

Let's be real: you don't want to be stuck where you are. What you really, really want to know is how to get out and what your life might be like if you did.
>>
>>19008261
Can i give me one please? Any useful and helpful advice pertaining to my situation please
>>
>>19008278
They are not divorced... yet. It almost happened once, and I do see the possibility of it happening for real. My mom is indeed irratable, and I can't recall a moment when she wasn't unwell. However, she perpetuates her own misery. Thank you.
>>
>>19008261
Since my heart is pretty much shattered (for the time being) and my chances of ever being with the girl I like are close to zero, can I get a love reading please? I need some hope.
>>
>>19008298
Can you give me one*
>>
>>19008288

People can't just give you a function. I mean they can, we all assign people functions all of the time, but if that's what you live for then you're going to pretty much just live for people to abuse you in increasingly creative fashion while you suffer for their entertainment.

That's not what you want, is it?
>>
>>19008296

I do want to stay here, I never wanted to leave. I just might not have enough money to find a place that I can afford around here. If I leave where I live now, I'm going to have to abandon my friends, work, schooling and my dreams and start over everything from scratch. Suicide sounds like a better option than leaving.
>>
>>19008295
This was another anon. Not that who you previously quoted.
>>
>>19008063
To quote Mike Ness:"
You can run you're entire life and not go anywhere."
Change your mentality first or you will be forced to bend and break.

Where are you even, Phillipines?
>>
>>19008308

If you really believed that then why aren't you asking me "what can I do to stay here in this city"? You're asking me where you end up before you ask me how to end up there. How are you going to get what you want if you can't even ask for it?
>>
>>19008303
Of course not. My stars say otherwise. It's a pattern I've attempted to break many times. Only now, as far as I know, that cannot happen. This is a stretch, but is it possible to make a reading with regards to my situation?
>>
>>19008319

Well you don't want to be somebody's punching bag. But you keep doing it. Have you ever successfully set up some sort of parameters that you kept?
>>
>>19008317

Because victory has defeated me. Leaving my home to help out my mother, only to find out she's getting evicted and I might be homeless soon has completely demoralized me. I was riding a slight high but now I just want to lie down and die.

Believe me, I really do want to stay here but I can't see how. This is just keeping me up at night filling me with anxiety.
>>
I want to trade
>>
>>19008337

You know what you need to find a place to stay. You know what it costs you in terms of, well, everything. Time, effort, mental anguish. Are you not looking for better alternatives?
>>
>>19008333
I think my purpose is to be that punching bag as a service to those who need a target.
>>
>>19008358

But to what purpose beyond that? What frustration are you trying to be an outlet for?
>>
>>19008349
He's clearly fucking with you, nobody can be this much fucking retarded, like come on
>>
>>19008349

My biggest hurdle is money, I just barely started working last month even though I was technically hired 3 months ago. I could easily afford my old place but because I decided to help my POS mother, I might be out on the streets soon. Places aren't cheap where I live.
>>
>>19008261
I've been telling him my true feelings. Am I restoring his confidence?
>>
>>19008368

Right, they're not cheap. So you've got studies and work. There are hiccups with pay. Your mom is a stone on you.

Triage: what's worth giving up? What are you willing to drop not to give it up?
>>
>>19008363
You got me there.
>>
trading
>>
>>19008386

So now you know what answer you're looking for. How to discriminate. Who's shit do you want to put up with?
>>
>>19008373

Why are you so invested?
>>
>>19008414
They deserve it from me after what I put them through, though somewhere down the line I found out that I couldn't quit them even if I tried.
>>
>>19008410
Also, when to know that I'm right. I only seem to know when I'm wrong.
>>
>>19008408
Yes?
>>
>>19008420

Are you trying to rebuild something that you broke, or are you trying to rebuild something that you didn't break as payment for what you broke?
>>
>>19008424
Rebuild something I broke. I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>19008422

If you were right, wouldn't that be the feeling of not being wrong?
>>
>>19008426

Why did you break it if you didn't want to buy it?
>>
>>19008261
I'm looking or something but I don't know what. Where should I begin?
>>
>>19008427
This must be the approval I constantly seek, because I wouldn't know unless verified.
>>
>>19008432
I did want to buy it. I made some mistakes but I've spent a year in therapy and I want to make things right. This person means the world to me.
>>
>>19008439

What don't you have?
>>
>>19008450

So you need to be told when you're doing something right, but if you can't then you want to be told when you're wrong. What would you do if you were told that you had done something right?
>>
>>19008451

So why hurt them as a way of keeping them?
>>
File: 20170513_034151.jpg (101KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_034151.jpg
101KB, 330x330px
Tfw every query you make gets replies but never a read
>>
>>19008464
Uh. I'm not hurting them. I've been doing everything within my power to prove my dedication and motivation towards making things right. I'm not holding them hostage. They're free to leave whenever they'd like, as much as I don't want that.
>>
>>19008455
I have no idea. I guess, purpose? But mainly it's just me being depressed all the time and never really finding something I truly find interesting. I know it's really vague, but I'm just trying find that something in my life that makes me happy to wake up in the morning
>>
>>19008475

Right. But you made them wrong. You owe a debt which keeps you near. Are you afraid that if you didn't owe him something that he'd let you go?
>>
>>19008486
Not at all. I'm sure they feel I don't owe them anything at all. I want this because I love them, and I kick myself every day for fucking up. If they ever decide that it's too much and they don't want this, I won't stop them from leaving--I'll miss them greatly, and I'll always have a hole in my heart, but I'll understand.
I guess I just wanted to know if I was making any progress with them, and restoring their faith in me.
>>
>>19008261
Should I keep chasing after him? It feels like running in a circle.
>>
>>19008481

Why don't you have a purpose?
>>
>>19008493

Do you imagine that you won't be around if you fix them?
>>
>>19008519
I'm not trying to fix them, I'm trying to fix the situation. I'm kinda hoping I can be around indefinitely.
>>
>>19008497

Why do you have to chase him?
>>
>>19008514
I dunno; growing up, i felt like something was guiding me towards a destiny or goal. Now, i fell like I'm just spinning my wheels in the mud, and that i'm going nowhere and that I never will.
>>
>>19008261
Hello!

Should I give up on B and return to N?
>>
>>19008530
He's the only person that knows me honestly, no lies.
>>
>>19008261
I feel kinda empty. Will I find love soon? If not, will I get money soon?(unemployed student)
>>
>>19008543
Im a b please dont give up on me whoever you are
>>
>>19008523

What does that look like?
>>
>>19008531

Where did you lose your sense of direction?
>>
>>19008576
My faith is at an all time low though. I just dont know if I can keep going.
>>
>>19008543

Why do either of those things? Why does one predicate the other?
>>
>>19008544

Why do you think that someone who knows you honestly would run from you?
>>
>>19008586
College. junior Year, first semester.
I don't really know what happened. It just sort of seemed like something was severely, off, for some reason.
>>
>>19008560

Why do you think that love or money will be equally stimulating?
>>
>>19008602

What wasn't there?
>>
>>19008604
I know they don't, but money can distract my loneliness untill i eventually find someone
>>
>>19008611

Why aren't you okay with being alone?
>>
>>19008619
Because humans are social animals. You can never survive too long on your own. In a civilised society, the one that doesn't survive is your sanity. I feel the desire of love, of someone that understands me and loves me like I am.
>>
>>19008608
My drive, my ambition. My sense of purpose and identity. It all just sort of felt like it faded away.
>>
>>19008634

What kind of validation do you need?
>>
>>19008637

Where did you leave it last?
>>
Also I'm winding down. I haven't been doing scrying or tarot, but I can't keep doing this. This is not my usual way of doing things, but I wonder if I gave you results this way? Ah well.
>>
>>19008651
My old condo. I lived there for only a semester. Dark and depressing time in my life.

>>19008651
Thank you, your answers have gotten me thinking about why I lost it. I hope you have a good night's rest.
>>
>>19008588
What would restore it senpai
>>
Is anyone is reading???
>>
Trading....
>>
>>19008774
Query?
>>
>>19008782
If you can scry: I'd like to know something I can do to further my career, that I'm not aware of.

If not: likelihood of getting a position in NR soon (within the next six months).
>>
>>19008787
Bring a document to the attention if higher ups indirectly, in a way that is not blatant or forceful but still gives you credit for it. I saw a file being left on a desk and the person waking away The file has the person's name in it somewhere.

Love, money, or occult?
>>
>>19008774
>>19008782

I unfortunately can't trade but I really need help...please read for me if you can...i need guidance...i need to know why my life fell apart & how to fix it? How do I get the person I love back? I feel like I'm cursed or something and I'm so scared...
>>
>>19008805
Love, I guess.

I think I know what you mean. I was in the back of my mind just now, before looking at your reading.
>>
Not totally sure this falls within the scope of this thread, but I'd be curious if someone can describe my physical appearance.

And then, if possible, I'd like advice on how to harden my heart so that this situation that happened never happens again.

I would be incredibly grateful and can provide feedback, for the first.
>>
trading

my query: where am i at with hs? have i gotten on their bad side in some way?
>>
>>19008593
N is the natural result of no B for me.

>>19008756
A feeling, a divine sign, a better mental state as a result, something.
>>
>>19008975
You should let things with B run its course, if things are leading to an end, might as well be. If it's just stagnant, some push is required to put things in its right place.

Going back to N won't be as you expect, a rocky road let's say, doesn't look bad, jus hard. If it's worthy you ask... it's up to you if you're willing to compromise.
>>
Can anyone give me the first letter of the person's/people's name(s) that like me? Also, general outlook on life.

Trading Tarot
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (124KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
124KB, 880x587px
>>19008921
i drew the king of imps (wands) for you and king of cups for 'hs'. you are in a position of power whereas the other party is more vulnerable somehow; you are burning brightly and this other person is more or less underwater. cups often bury their lines of communication so it's up to you to keep things clear between you too. all in all your personalities may be at odds but it's nothing personal aside from that. wands imply action and swithness so the sooner you try and balance things out, the better because it will likely work out just fine.

if you are trading - should i get back into krav maga? thanks
>>
I need a reading please
28 male Capricorn
I want to have a general reading of my near future, with focus on love and money thank you
>>
>>19008822
Damn, fell asleep. Are you still around?
>>
>>19009049
Not that anon, but have you considered a martial art that isnt krav? Maybe bjj or kickboxing?
>>
Anybody reading?

Im considering abandoning Zen. Ive made a real effort for the past 6 months, and for a religion that totes itself as a "do it and feel the difference" experience, I feel no better. However, I also have a habit of quitting things, so im kind of stuck, and a reading would be super helpful.
>>
>>19009236
i love krav but i moved away from the studio (which was great) and now am within distance of a couple different options; krav, bjj and mma
>>
>>19008312
>Where are you even, Phillipines?
Latam, which its either equal, or worse
>>
>>19009242
You're doing it wrong, having expectations and taking them for granted is the biggest trap to failure

If you do something without any expectations, you will end up being in the moment and you will eventually reap the fruits of your labor when times are due

It takes a whole lot of work to come to feel the benefits that certain philosophy of life offers
>>
>>19009278
In my experience teacher personality is more important than style, id go take some trial classes.
>>
>>19009289
It just takes a lot of faith that there is a purpose to what im doing, and my faith is failing.
>>
>>19009294
yeah my krav teacher was amazing and i would like to find a similar learning environment. good advice, thanks. =]
>>
Trading a scry
Query: I'm about to make a life changing decision but I'm afraid I don't have enough resources to make it happen now, what do I need to do to lose the fear and get things started?
>>
>>19009388
Do you take occult queries?
>>
>>19009388
Options. Distance. Power.

Think over what you need to do first. There might be a lot more options to your disposal than you think. Utilize them to your best ability. Try to emotionally distance yourself from your end goal and go with the flow. Allow things to take course without a set destination in order to feel better about the eventual outcome. This will help you lose the fear and lastly, do not be afraid of change or stepping on toes to get where you want to be. This is your choice after all.

What will happen for me there?
>>
>>19009430
If you can make sense of the imagery, I have no restrictions.

>>19009468
Thank you, I don't have an specific place but I'm considering backpacking and dealing with what may come on my way.

Night time, church bells. The city looks ancient or a simple small town. A man steps forward into the church steps. Outside is cold and blue, inside is yellow and warm. The man is hesitant, stepping back and forth. He finally gets inside and everything is bright shining gold but despite the light and the bell sounds it's empty.

You're clearly unsure and your indecision isn't justified. I don't know what you're expecting there but it's not as bad as you think. Something will be missed tho, not sure if you'll be too late because of your indecision.

If this is confusing please let me know.
>>
>>19009526
>If you can make sense of the imagery
Most likely. What's your query? Same or different?
>>
>>19009534
Same, I just want a radical change and go on an adventure. What's your query?
>>
>>19009388
>>19009548
To lose the fear? This will be fun, apologies in advance if this hurts your head a bit.

The source of your fear is your inner child's attachment to an artificial comfort. A child holding a teddy bear and crying. Mother says you have to be big and strong.

I see the teddy bear gutted. You have to destroy something you love, whether it is a relationship or some other emotional attachment, someone or something that makes where you are comfortable.

"...would never speak to you again if you did such a thing..."

"You're a fucking horrible person, what's wrong with you!"

Ya, you have to break an emotional attachment in a brutal way that makes it horrible to be where you are. You'll lose the fear very quickly after that. Don't just burn the boats, burn the bridges as well. If you have someone who will still like you regardless of whether or not you do it, you need to make that person hate you.

It's not the only way, obviously, but it came up as the most efficient way. I've done it before, and I can tell you it's not pleasant to watch yourself being an absolute asshole to a good friend and not being able to tell them that, despite how it seems, you still care, and this is just something you have to do.

Priorities, my friend.

Scry for me a way to identify the individual who dropped the curse.
>>
air query
27/m/aries

anything positive in life today or soon?
>>
>>19009617
Rocks, sun and blue.

Don't know what that means but there you go.
>>
>>19009388
Don't lose the fear. Take it with you. Stay looking forward. Your fear is your passion.

Use it.
>>
>>19009736
a beach?
>>
21, male
whats going to happen between me and laura?
>>
If an anon could help

What am i lacking to accomplish this goal?
>>
>>19009595
Sorry for the delay, I was driving back home.

Doesn't hurt me the slightest but I don't see myself turning an asshole to get my way, thanks anyway...

In a city with hills, a massive flood comes my way, washing away houses, cars, people. It's about to hit me and all I see is dark underwater, deep ocean. This siren shows u in front of me, with a head like a medusa, snakes coming out of her hair, fish tail dark green and she screams but doesn't seems threat, more like someone hurt who wants to draw attention in the wrong way.

It might be someone you hurt emotionally and is trying to get your attention, not to punish but the excessive use of force is meant to make you notice her (assuming it's a broken-hearted female you've crossed).

>>19009741
Thanks anon, I know fear is a good tool of survival, but I guess I'm scared to be out there alone in the unknown , so anything that points me what to expect and how to deal it is welcome.
>>
trading, anyone interested?
>>
>>19009769
>a broken-hearted female you've crossed
>It might be someone you hurt emotionally
Well, fuck, that doesn't narrow it down very much. Thanks, though.
>>
Need to kill some time. Anyone want to trade? Afterwards I will proceed with several quick readings.
>>
>>19009783
Ask away.
>>
>>19009790
Oh shit nigga, I'll trade with you. Love, money, or occult? What's your query?
>>
>>19009790
I can draw I ching
>>
>>19009793

I've been having dreams of coming into money and blowing it all. I also feel it in my intuition as well.

Am I going to come into a lot of money soon?

What's your query?
>>
>>19009759
I'm scared for you two.
>>
>>19009784
She doesn't seem evil despite her appearance, I felt it was more to call your attention rather than plotting a revenge. Good luck
>>
>>19009760
Faith.
>>
>>19009795
I am looking for an overview of my love life soon, I am looking for more of a friends-with-benefits kind of arrangement, also, don't hesitate to stray a bit from the matter, as some different messages might appear in the reading you might perform.
>>
>>19009790
Can you tell me about my future bf? can't trade
>>
>>19009812
I'm feeling suffocated. Your pushing people away though at least two people would like to get closer to you.

The only person suffocating you is you. Let down your walls and you'll be able to relax more and get back into the flow of things.
>>
>>19009830
I'm not BlightHatred, but I feel similarly. I feel suffocated and pushed people away, but now I feel so desperately lonely. How can I mend things? Do they like me enough to return to them? Should I even return?
>>
>>19009843
I feel surrounded by dark and cold. No one is waiting for you anymore.

I'd guess you need to start anew. Try brightening your own life before inviting more people into it.
>>
>>19009824
A brief description of a potential mate for yourself:

A somewhat secluded person. Rarely understood, but with vision in mind. Distinguishable by his strong principles and emotional stability, currently fighting a battle for a certain cause, such as the end of poverty, unfair trade or labor rights, racism, sexism, etc. May appear aloof and a curmudgeon, but is simply too independent to keep up with current trends, hence unpopular, with obscure interests which he rarely follows up to. Outward appearance: highlighted physical beauty, but with taste, likely to wear formal, earthly colors, or informal, trendy, yet out of current fashion garments.
>>
>>19009790
Hi, reader.
Unfortunately im not able to trade for the moment could you tell me about a future gf?
sorry for the shallow question but still
>>
>>19009790
What's going to happen between A and me after she sees my message? Can't trade sorry.
>>
>>19009830
Feel free to present me with you query. Could you, by any chance, give me a brief description of those people, if not, I would understand.
>>
>>19009790
is there something cool to look up while I wait for eternity to end? I'm stuck, I don't know what to do?
>>
>>19009869

Are we still trading here?>>19009783

You never told me your query
>>
>>19009790
General reading for this week please
>>
>>19009864
Thank you. I needed the closure. I left on such a sour note & I've always had the burning desire to come back, but the nagging fear of their judgment. I just wish I knew how to brighten my own life.
>>
>>19009885
I can't. I get the feeling they might be revealed after you open up.

Since you asked, is there any chance of of me seeing him again?
>>
>>19009812
You / Her: 4 of Pentacles / 3 of Wands (reversed)
Circumstances of the Meeting: 2 of Wands, supported by 5 of Wands and The Hanged Man
Advice / Projected Outcome: Judgement / 4 of Wands

Tippytopkeklad
Okay, before I get into this, let me start with the scry.

Pitch black straight hair, possibly tied back in a ponytail, tanned skin, darker color than what you're used to. She feels like a student, smiles a lot, overall friendly demeanor. The meeting is outside, I see benches, stone things that look like benches, what appears to be a university. There's an air of familiarity, at least with the ease with which you simply pat on the part of the bench next to you, signaling her to have a seat. Either you've already met, or you're one smooth dude.

The 4 of Pentacles is reflective of your desire to have something low-key, without emotional strings attached. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, but she's lately having a rough time and feeling the sting of some setbacks. It has to do with her long-term plans. She's a planner, the type to have several years of her life planned out, but this particular moment is causing her to be a bit more vulnerable and open to what you propose. It might be a sort of “well, fuck it” type of conversation she has with herself. It's the same sort of decision a college student might make while frustrated from studying and suddenly deciding to go to a bar. It's contrary to her nature to be impulsive and whimsical like this, but it happens to be just the right time.
(cont.)
>>
>>19009790
Will I find love soon? What is she like?

Thanks!
>>
>>19009898
Forgive yourself. Love yourself. Remember what you've lost. Remember you matter. Don't ask for help. You know what to do.
>>
>>19009913
(cont.)
Now, the reason I laughed is because there's actually more long-term potential than you see. If you get into a casual relationship with her, you'll end up getting to know her and realize that she has some desirable qualities, but you'll have to keep your eyes to notice them, because they'll be hard to spot for the most part. They will likely come in side comment during conversation. You're more likely to make nothing of them, but these casual comments she makes are small nuggets of gold in understanding her personality. If you pay attention and think about the things she says casually and half to herself, you'll find out a lot about how her head works that you might not realize. It has to do with emotional priorities, whereas she might otherwise seem like a very bland and uninteresting person.

Oh, and the outcome card...I don't have to explain that to you, right?

Now then, would you like to read for me love, money, or occult?
>and if your reading will be short, I wouldn't mind if you throw an extra in for me
>>
>>19009790

I'd like a reading on my financial future
>>
>>19009925
If I do know what to do, then I'm too blind to see it.

How can I remove my blindfold?
>>
>>19009790

Will i marry into money?
>>
>>19009918
She'll be a friend first. Bubbly and bright. Maybe blonde- I'm not sure on the aspect. Possibly from a rural area.
>>
>>19009882
I can clearly see a balancing force in the situation - one of you betrayed and let down the other, quite likely you were the victim. I assure you your anxiety will fade, as you will feel confidence and righteous indignation. This is actually a very positive influence over you, as you will realize there is no issue with your own approach - however, with a liability that you become ruthless and careless. The best course of action would be for you to break contacts with A and her immediately surrounding partners, and face up a personal challenge - you feel as you have unfinished business you need to attend to, now that you accept there are people like A in the world, you can look from the other person's perspective. I suggest you seek whatever you're looking for in people you previously avoided due to prejudice, even if you feel endangered by them or their surroundings. Ask nobody for help, and don't push yourself too hard - whatever you need you will find by just surviving the day.
>>
>>19009790
Should I approach him and say that I still love and miss him? How he's going to take it?
>>
>>19009934
Don't ask for help. You know what to do.
>>
>>19009953
I don't know what to do, though. If I did, I wouldn't be asking for help. :|
>>
>>19009957
You will realize what you know when you stop asking. You need your own guidance.
>>
>>19009907
You have the power and potential to do it, and the approach should be a careless, passionate one. Whenever you feel the moment is right for you to open up completely, be emotionally responsive and energetic, you may look for the person. I see a sexual/romantic encounter, should you speak about a person you're only platonically involved with, you would be surprised by how warm they would welcome you. What I would advise you to do is make plans without a timeframe, that is, prepare not to come home the next day and avoid any other plans, and don't hesitate to spend money - it would be the experience that counts. Be well rested. Take the initiative. Should we talk about a particular place, that would be a party, concert, etc. If you want to impress the person, actually indulge in their intoxication/sexual delinquency/adrenaline rush/etc. habits, even in a mild degree.
>>
>>19009960
But that's the whole problem... I don't realise what you seem to think I know. I just feel totally lost.

But thanks again. I've tried my own guidance and nothing fruitful has ever happened. That's why I'm here now.
>>
>>19009927
More than comfortable, you will frivolously spend the money you make. I don't see you ever being poor though you will go through a brief period of relative wealth then return to simply comfortable peaceful living. I also see you in a peaceful long-term partnership with a companion.
>>
>>19009808
This is going to come out wrong, but I've left a few broken hearts in my wake. Even with that established, I still have a list of like 7-10 suspects.
>>
>>19009972

That's the most positive reading I've ever received, hope it happens sooner than later. Thank you
>>
Hi, could I please get a reading? I'm an 18 year old Australian Libran born october 2nd
>>
>>19009968
It's hilarious that I knew all of what you said already. I'm actually in another thread where people are saying the exact same things.

Goddammit, I hate/love when the universe is so consistent in its messages.
>>
>>19009981
Don't try so hard to reach your future. Try to be happy now. The future will come.
>>
>>19009970
Dude just let go, or are you going to break another pen?
>>
>>19010001
I never broke a pen... ?
>>
>>19009943
>one of you betrayed and let down the other, quite likely you were the victim
Yeah, you're absolutely right. However, I'm still totally in the dark as to why she has done so, I hoping to get some closure and find out why she has betrayed me before making my next move. Can you see the nature of this betrayal?
>>
>>19009927
I can't give you an exact estimate of your situation, however, I can see a warning - trust noone with your money. There is a liability that a personal arrangement will be awry, you won't be lied to, but your expectations will not be fulfilled. Read the fine print, keep all the documentation handy, You will be surrounded by greedy, ruthless people, you won't get stolen from, however, you will constantly be criticized about your income and spendings. What I would advise you to do is change your mindset to the following - decide on just how much money YOU need, make no more, share no more. You are liable to being gaslighted and generally manipulated, a better investment would be to heed the advice of people who have proven themselves worthy, than trying to satisfy other people's needs and expectations. Danger lies in people you're not emotionally or genitively attached to, like roommates, colleagues, even strangers in need of help. Should you feel lied to, you are most likely right.
>>
>>19009941
Do I already know her? What will the relationship be like?

Thanks, and sorry if I'm asking too much.
>>
>>19009986
Please state your query.
>>
>>19009790

can i have a description of my potential future boyfriend? thank you. i can trade but it would probably only be a one card reading.
>>
>>19010024
I need to know something that has to do with the immediate future in relation to my career, love and life aspirations.
I need to know if a big positive change is about to come, because I have been feeling for a long time that something huge is on it's way, and now it simply feels overdue
>>
>>19010015
This attitude is exactly what would ruin you. Let me clarify - she, as an experience, holds no wisdom value, but is a good force of inertia to start you moving towards your goal. There is nothing more you can learn from that person rather that well, water is wet, pain hurts, don't stick you genitalia in machinery with rapidly rotating parts. It would be a waste of energy to search for anything particular there, what you should strive for now is to endure, and to not let fear ruin you - you will feel anxious and suffer nightmares soon, in the end, what you need to do is leave your comfort zone.

A great thank you to the other readers helping me handle all the requests.
>>
>>19010042
Alright, thank you for the help.
>>
File: norsethor.jpg (209KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
norsethor.jpg
209KB, 600x632px
I'll be doing only 5 rune readings, first come first serve
>Direct query (no yes/no or generals), be specific
>Relevant gender(s)
>A song connected to your emotions

>>19010042
If you want a reading too let me know and I save a spot ^^
>>
>>19010049

Will anything happen between me and Jessica?
Me (M) and Jessica (F)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPoKiGQzbSQ
>>
>>19010049
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61jlHO3rVM
How will my dream go with a lot of effort in it, i guess?
>>
>>19010049

Male
I'd like to know about my future gf, anything about her you could tell me would be great.
>>
>>19010027
Recently graduated, promoted, or started a new job. Passionate, stable, however, highly controlling. The first thing you will notice about that person is that he is very stubborn about his principles and, while not outwardly aggressive, does not take kindly to people disagreeing with him. Somewhat materialistic and lustful. Since you are bound by fate to meet that person, I would say - focus on his redeeming qualities - that person is very resourceful, fearless, ruthless - if you have him in your team, you have a very poised person, used to dealing with pressure, able to create literally anything out of nothing - no issues getting money, attention, etc. You may feel dominated by that person and a second priority, however, it all depends on what you're looking for in a man. Outward appearance - confident, chooses to blend in the surrondings unless he decides not to, opinionated, physically highly masculine - probably large, with good muscle tone, dark skin, eyes and hair, prominent facial features, tall. Liable to unhealthy addictions.
>>
>>19010049
I'll read for you if you like. What's your query?
>>
>>19010049
Sure, feel free to add some detail or suggest an approach.
>>19009812
>>
>>19010063

wow, thank you so much for this reading. i appreciate the depth of it. would you still like a 1 card draw? thank you again.
>>
>>19010049

M
Will I come into money soon?
>>
>What will happen for me there?
>Female
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTeVHRE3Gv8
>>
I would like to take a break now, please consult Runa about any additional readings.
>>
>>19010079
>>19010049
>>
>>19010061
>>19010049

Forgot song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Op7QhbhxA
>>
>>19010083
When you come back, mind reading for me? I did this reading for you:
>>19009913
>>19009926
>>
>>19010076
No. You'd be better off taking a break from whatever moneymaking endeavors or schemes you have planned.

There's something blocking your success. Are you depressed maybe? I think there's something you have access too that will help break you out but it is small and you've been ignoring it up until now.
>>
>>19010076
>>19010049

Of course I forgot the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk
>>
>>19010090
Sure, however, it might be the last one for the evening.
>>
>>19009869
I dont know anyone like this but thank you
>>
>>19010102
I never said you already know the person. Secluded people may not be that popular.
Keep an open mind.
>>
>>19010094
>There's something blocking your success. Are you depressed maybe? I think there's something you have access too that will help break you out but it is small and you've been ignoring it up until now.

Extremely depressed, I've been getting hit with bad news after bad news and find myself surrounded by negative people.

I'm trying to stay positive though, I'm going to reread the Secret which /x/ probably hates and try to retain my positivity.

Can you tell me more about this something small that I've been ignoring?
>>
>>19010079
Sorry I will change my query. Will I find a boyfriend there?
>>
>>19009790
Senpai, can u tell me about my future gf?? ty ;D!, i cant trade for the moment
>>
no reading for me well okay I tried bye
>>
>>19010034
Can someone please give me a reading on this, thank you
>>
>>19010110
It's something that you've seen again and again but haven't realized would help you. It's probably something you consider unconventional. Try to open your mind to new possibilities. You may need to see your world more clearly.

I don't think things are as bad as they seem. You might simply be on the wrong path. Maybe try doing things that come more naturally to you.
>>
>>19010125
Put what you want in your own words.
>>
>>19010090
Please present your query.
>>
fuck off

I guess I was right, we are living at time where darkness is at it's peak. It's rotten to the point where nothing is salvageable. Better let everything collapse because the only way to thrive today is to be part of the rising darkness that will eventually devour all and even itself. Just sit by and wait for the end to come. It would be wiser for you to do so.
>>
>>19010126

If I throw out a suggestion, can you more or less tell me if it's on the money?

I think it might be the testosterone patch recommended to me by my doctor. The only reason I haven't scheduled the appointment yet is because I don't have any money and have no insurance for my car. If I get caught driving without it, they can take my car. So once I get some money soon, I'll pay for my insurance and go myself to get the testosterone patch.
>>
>>19010133
You didn't indicate whether you wanted to read love, money, or occult, so you're getting occult. I need identified the individual whose interference came up in the ritual.
>>
>>19010049
Would M (male) make me happy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkeOoWquAqk
>>
>>19010148
What do you mean?
>>
>>19010143
?
>>
>>19010146
I don't think so. It's more likely something you've seen as being for others but not yourself.
>>
File: the-mighty-thor-e1494177787315.jpg (210KB, 1600x888px) Image search: [Google]
the-mighty-thor-e1494177787315.jpg
210KB, 1600x888px
>>19010057
>Will anything happen between me and Jessica?
>no yes/no questions... -_-'

I see a ballroom party, everyone dressed up accordingly, a girl is dancing alone in the middle, white fancy dress, she's slightly smaller than other girls. She looks around looking for someone to take her but nobody comes, she's expecting someone to make a move, but he just looks while having a drink and leaves...

Isa
This is only on a wishing level, so far nothing is going to happen if nobody makes a move, perhaps some signs will be missed because now it's not a good time to act,

>>19010059
>How will my dream go with a lot of effort in it, i guess?
Birds flying over the city tower, they watch the sun going down at the highest place, they go high but have the freedom to get down anytime they want.

Kenaz *m*, Jera & Sowilo
Be ready to break free from certain concepts, the top has an incredible view but the climbing can be difficult. Make sure what you have is what you need to make your dream come true. You still have some unfinished work before you can start new, when you get on top, don't forget to those who were down with you.

>>19010061
>>19010086
>I'd like to know about my future gf
If my visions are right, light blonde, medium wavy hair, a little fang shows up when she smiles, feels comfortable with jeans but doesn't leave her feminine side away. Wears something with a white star...

Berkano *m*, Sowilo & Hagalaz
She might have some family issues but doesn't show, her outside is always happy and smiling but deep down she's troubled and will try to keep with the appearances.

>>19010066
That's very kind of you anon, I'm not sure what to ask now but thanks for the offer... Maybe some love reading for the rest of the year? Would you like a reading too?
>>
>When you're so intoxicated you start psychoanalyzing people instead of doing divination for them
>Wake up the next day and wonder why
>>
>>19010163

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

This is going to bother me, I've honestly got no idea what you're talking about but I wish I knew. If there's something I'm missing, something I could do to improve my financial situation, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Will I eventually find that something that you're talking about?
>>
>>19010172
Yeah. Sooner now that you are looking.

I don't know if it will directly improve your finances but it will improve you.
>>
>>19010148
A highly self-satisfied person actually, prides themselves on their ability to read people and negotiate with them. Current events: a minor event, connected with far greater recognition - a graduation, career advancement, finished art project, settled legal matter. As for now, the person is taking a break from communication and social events, might feel somewhat isolated, or simply resting.Sex: male. Defining trait: financially well-off, enterprising, (cont)
>>
>>19010180
physically enduring - easily battles disease and trauma, generous and conscious about economy and it's effect on society.
>>
>>19010174

I really wish I knew what the thing is, I love solving puzzles but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Thank you, I feel more motivated now after talking to you.

I'm going to analyze every word you wrote and try to come up with what that thing could possibly be?
>>
>>19010158
hexagram 23... it's pretty much my life and the world as a whole. Let it die.
>>
>>19010067
>>19009812
A dog is barking in their house, someone offers a bone, he rejects and keeps barking, they give meat, rejected too, and the barking won't stop. A hand comes with a bowl full of dog food, the dog bites the hand and drags it closer. The dog doesn't want to be fed but to be petted.

Inguz, Gebo & Algiz *m*
You may be saying one thing, but deep down you want more than that, an immediate relief let's say won't be enough as you're craving for a deeper connection but with someone that would reciprocate, the runes advise to not take that route, better stay safe and guarding yourself for now, perhaps recovering from an emotional heartbreak?

>>19010076
>>19010097
I guess you got it covered already, aye?
>>19010079
>>19010084
>>19010112
>yes/no -_-'

I a woman walking towards the sunset, I like the colors but it all feels lonely and cold

Kenaz *m*
Nope, you're probably not ready to get involved with anyone yet.

>>19010151
>Would M (male) make me happy?
Gebo, you'll get what you give. If you want to be happy, give happiness.
>>
>>19010180

It sounds like you're describing me, but also like you're describing the person I love. Not sure
>>
>>19010207
Thank you. Please tell me, do you mean I shouldn't follow the impulses for a deeper connection?
>>
File: sif1.jpg (20KB, 280x372px) Image search: [Google]
sif1.jpg
20KB, 280x372px
Sorry guys, running out of juice... but I'm glad to be back on /div/ wish you all a great mother's day.

>>19010221
Just that fwb doesn't seem the best course for you, develop a deeper connection instead, that's what I meant.
>>
>>19010180
>>19010184
That narrows it down to like 7 or 8 dudes. I should be able to figure it out from there, thanks.

>>19010169
>Maybe some love reading for the rest of the year?
>The Magician, 9 of Wands (reversed), 3 of Pentacles, 7 of Cups, 10 of Cups, Queen of Pentacles
>Ace of Cups

Well, whatever you get yourself into, it will be entirely on you. You have an opportunity coming up soon, but it's one that you create yourself. Rushing? Oh yes, you'll be rushing, and it will be the repetition of a common mistake on your part, something you shouldn't keep doing, and you know that.

It's funny how whatever you do is coincidentally aligned with this tendency of yours in a syngergistic way, such that it actually works out this time. It's almost like your magical self said “I'm going to keep doing it anyway, might as well make use of it.” Past the initial star-eyed phase, you two fall into a quiet phase where you bond slowly, almost methodically, over something you're both trying to accomplish or over shared interest. It's something very dry, but it pulls in both of you, and the shared experience leads to things gradually warming up again.

From there, you'll wonder whether you would like to keep things friendly or just jump right in. Your choice isn't really clear from these cards, but whatever choice you make leads to a deeper connection with possibility for growth.

>Would you like a reading too?
Yes, thanks. If you're scrying, find me the individual I asked about here:
>>19010148
Otherwise, you can use runes to read the individual's connection to the subject connected to the ritual. Thanks.
>>
>>19009790
Can you tell me who has feelings for me right now?
>>
I'd like to know if the person I've loved for a long time loves me back at this moment. I've been feeling some strange energies that he does
>>
File: Sif-Norse-Mythology.jpg (3MB, 1865x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Sif-Norse-Mythology.jpg
3MB, 1865x2750px
>>19010238
Wow thank you for your read. It's so eerily accurate on how that describes my last relationship... Would that mean a rekindlement? I'm pretty much an impulsive person so I can see myself rushing in again -_-'

>read the individual's connection to the subject connected to the ritual

If you don't mind, I'll try the runes instead, I ran out of juice by mixing scrying and runes before and don't want to give a poor reading.

Gebo, Tiwaz *m*, Wunjo *m* & Raidho
The individual has(d) some interaction with the subject, whether they know about it or has communicated with it but somehow on a selfish account, trying to separate. Definitely willing to break the trust and get the things moving their own way to get a piece of it. I'm sorry if doesn't make any sense as I'm feeling a wee tired already but let me know if it makes sense to you.
>>
>>19009790
What's the cause of the spiritual blockage I'm experiencing right now?
>>
>>19010049
how things are going to work between me and her?
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UR-61kdyoc
>>
>>19010353
You're ignoring something. Trying to keep the world out. You got what you want, no one can find you.

But vulnerability is strength. Come out come out wherever you are.

It's warmer outside.
>>
>>19010369
Thank you that clears things up a little bit I've been suffering through this for what seems like weeks
>>
> gypsy cards
> 5 people, 1 question each
> don't ask yes/no questions
>>
>>19010420

welcome back! thanks for doing all the readings you've been doing lately. my question is, could i find a job this year?
>>
>>19010420
Female
How can we get back together?
>>
>>19010420
How well will my new business partnership work out for me?
>>
>>19010374
Sure. Also not the person you asked originally btw. Just wanted to help.
>>
>>19010420
What does my love life look like in the near future?
>>
>>19010420

What do I need to do know to advance forward?
>>
>>19010427
You need to go on hunt under the radar style jobs. That are not really publicly looking for new employees.

It is risk you will give up in the process right before you will send the inquiry that will bring you something you hoped for.
>>
>>19010431
You won't.
I see passion with some unknown person. It will be serious relationship, but you will have to keep an eye on it.
>>
>>19010420
what shall i do to return to her?
>>
>>19010439
Someone will successfully sabotage you, to say. You will desire for new start, and I see this could go very well for you (the new start).
>>
>>19010444

i can't think of any places around here like that but thank you for the reading
>>
>>19010454
Thank you but I think I'll pass. I'm still too attached to my ex.
>>
>>19010441
Good. I just see a man that will be dishonest about something. And this will not change, since he will keep the secret for himself. I think it is about some person or agreement with that person ... you might meet that person in the future, but you will not know it they have a secret.
>>
>>19010443
You need to know that someone else will take care of it for you. It might be human being or it might be something spiritual (karma even).
>>
>>19010464
You cant change her mind. It is like she swore she won't change her mind, ever.
>>
>>19010420
how could she give up on me so easily?
>>
>>19010469
It is not a place ...
You need to ask around a little, do a research. Don't look for jobs in the papers or public job market.
>>
>>19010420
how my next lover will see me?
>>
>>19010420
Does he still love me?
>>
>>19010420
What does she think of me?
>>
>>19010483
So it's someone I haven't met yet? Will this man enter into my love life? I'm a bisexual guy, but am mostly into women though.
>>
>>19010503
It didn't look like you were ever going to change. Why wouldn't you put in effort?

You've disappointed her and she has no faith you'll ever be better. You broke her trust. You weren't the person you promised to be. You weren't who she needed.

You were not the only person suffering.
>>
>>19010519
You seem mysterious and nerdy/goofy. You are still very separate from her. She doesn't know what to make of you.
>>
>>19010420
How's my financial future looking?
>>
>>19010503
Decision was made before you knew it.

>>19010511
See you as a tool, and then eject you.

>>19010517
Yes, but it is like loyalty is with someone else now (or will be).

>>19010519
Like she wants to push you away ... but slowly, over the time
>>
>>19010525
feels fucking bad man.
I dont know, i wish so much that i did..
>>
>>19010535
>See you as a tool, and then eject you.

what kind of tool? for what purpose?
>>
>>19010530
Nothing drastic will change at all.
>>
>>19010535
>Yes, but it is like loyalty is with someone else now (or will be).
He's with someone now? Is there a way to be with him?
>>
>>19010541
To exploit you for sex or to brag about you. Will get bored easily of you.
>>
>>19010420
Can u tell me about my future gf?? ty senpai
>>
>>19010545
It is up to him, if he wants to lie for you or not.
>>
>>19010551
You will have more luck AFTER the next girl.
>>
>>19010556
He has someone :'(
>>
>>19010548
>To exploit you for sex or to brag about you. Will get bored easily of you.

Is it for anyone who is the next person? it's inevitable?
>>
>>19010556
Thanks and sorry to bug you
>>
ffs almost got my first tarot deck, motherfucker for dont appear to sell me the thing, aaargg
>>
>>19010569
Person will have something heavy to be angry about. So listen to them and decide who is who. You could also see the lust in their eyes.
You can avoid it of course.
>>
>>19010568
Communication is always the key.
>>
>>19010582
I'm sorry, I'm lost and don't know what to do to win him back :'(
>>
Do I have a higher purpose that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>19010483
>>19010524
senpai, could you clarify this? It's a man, not a woman? Since I have a girl who's being dishonest with me right now.
>>
File: WqKpWOy.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
WqKpWOy.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
>>19010420
Thanks for your service to the board.

How should I proceed after returning from my travels?
>>
>>19010597
Well, I see some kind of a letter or message - something "official", that can make him tick. It looks serious.
>>
>>19010580
and what will happen if I expose its plan?
>>
>>19010420
Who currently has feelings for me? Aspect or personality hints?
>>
>>19010465
This has already occurred. Are you saying it will happen again, or you're reading my past?
>>
>>19010420
What does D think of me?
>>
>>19010606
Make new friends. You need to be wary of loneliness.
>>
Love reading general please. :)
Female, 22, Scorpio, Separated
>>
>>19010420

What should I do to mend the relationship with Julie? Should I just wait for her to contact me when she's ready?
>>
>>19010605
I might think it is you - that man with a secret.
>>
>>19010301
>It's so eerily accurate on how that describes my last relationship... Would that mean a rekindlement?
The last card I had pulled was for context. Ace of Cups suggests a new relationship.
>>
>>19010619
Kinda late, hit the bump limit
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19010635
>>
>>19010606
I don't need to tell. You will know ...
If I had to tell something good, I would. But it doesn't look good.
>>
>>19010624
Julie si very relaxed right now. She feels a weight has been lifted. She feels free. I think you need to let her go.
>>
>>19010612
If you do that, you will need to "run" - to go away, to leave for good.
>>
>>19010611
Thank you, I'm tempted to write him a proposal, hope he takes it well
>>
>>19010613
I see a person with authority or to be respected.
It will get clear to you

>>19010614
I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping you could avoid it.
If I told you the past, you have no clear future
>>
>>19010616
I see a woman clearing something up (speaking out), this is a decision that will lead to some kind of problems. I see 3 people involved.
>>
>>19010420
my wife personality (mother of my children)
>>
>>19010624
Exactly. This is exactly what you need to do.
>>
>>19010651
I saw this as the only solution
He will love it.
>>
>>19010675
I can tell she is or will be angry and holding it for herself, about some money.
But overall looks wonderful.
>>
>>19010683
Thank you, I will do now!
>>
>>19010665
I've been told I don't have clear future before, but I've never found soneone whose future I couldn't read. What does it mean, I'm your experience, not to have a clear future?
>>
>>19010644
>Julie si very relaxed right now. She feels a weight has been lifted. She feels free. I think you need to let her go.

I could let her go, no problem. The problem is I KNOW she's going to eventually look for me and find me and if things aren't on good terms between each other, she will cause chaos in my life.

I'd rather reduce this as much as possible and be on good terms with her and allow her in my life than her just "accidentally bumping into me" at a store or something.

Trust me, she will show up again in my life, no matter how much I don't want her to. Divine yourself if you don't believe me.

>>19010678

You mean wait for her or do what that other anon says?
>>
>>19010689
You have my blessings and I wish you all the love in the wold for you two. All the best my friend.
>>
>>19010639
What does it look like?
>>
>>19010420
Will I find a qt soon?
>>
>>19010690
It could mean two things.
1. you need to clear current events to move forward, and you have more options ... so every option will lead to totally different outcome.

2. you don't have pre-written future. this is rare and so you have unlimited possibilities which you create for yoruself
>>
>>19010696
Same to you reader, you have my forever gratitude <3
>>
>>19010687
hmm and there's some way of identifying her? some easily identifiable sign
>>
>>19010694
Wait for her move. She will come around.

>>19010698
anger, fights, instability

>>19010704
Yes. Nice catch, you two will be great, but then will come a person your qt will flip over for. Watch out for hidden communication.
>>
>>19010722
You will hear about her from a man you dont know.
No need to be told directly to you ... you might just hear it somewhere.

Money issue is related to something official (government,...?). Nothing too big, but enough for you to notice when you hear that someone is talking about her. What you do with what you hear, it is up to you.
>>
>>19010723
Par for the course. Thank you for the heads up.
>>
>>19010638

MOVING HERE
>>
>>19010673
Thanks. Any idea on if it's going to happen soon?
>>
>>19010420
What happens for me this summer?
>>
>>19008830
Bumping. Posted yesterday.

Great way for someone to receive objective feedback on their abilities if they want it.
>>
Posted here earlier for a query but I guess it wasn't interesting enough.

I really just would like some advice on how to progress with this situation, that may have been developing for years now. My emotional and mental faculties are pretty shattered right now, and I don't believe I can be trusted to make the best possible decisions for everyone involved.
>>
>>19010741
If you aren't too busy, can you please help? My friend just recently had such a bizarre and creepy dream, and we were wondering if it meant anything or if it was a message from a ghost, a vision, etc.?
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.