[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Mother's Day Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 42

File: mothers_day.jpg (803KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
mothers_day.jpg
803KB, 1500x1001px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19004356
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0

And a salute to all the fine ladies of the /div/ community, for your nurturing guidance that you've all given to querents in need over the years.
>>
Trading. I'd prefer a scry, but tarot will do. I scry, books, and tarot.

Will this new change to the work be exactly what it needs, and will I attain my goal with it? Is it the 'difference-maker,' iow?
>>
For anyone I guess.

What would happen if I leave home after my job contract ends to live in a new state closer to my Inmate pen pal?

Kitty/23/m/leo
Feeling despondent and isolated
>>
>>19006118
Gypsy cards, ask me anything.
I have time to do few more readings ...
>>
>>19006164
Does he consider us having a relationship, or are we just hooking up?
>>
>>19006164
Will this new change to the work ('contemporization') be exactly what it needs, and will I attain my goal (WCM) with it? Is it the 'difference-maker,' iow?
>>
>>19006164
Love general please!
>>
>>19006164
Is there a chance for a future between us, does she want one?
>>
>>19006164
What advices can the cards give me? Things to watch out fot anything yseful that could GREATLY help to be aware of

Thanks
>>
>>19006164
Would you be willing to do a general for me. I've tried a few online readings and they all match each other. I'd be very thankful and happy if you could. I really need it badly.
>>
>>19006164
>>19006152
>>
>>19006174
What you have now, will end.

But I see someone respected upcoming, some that will ask to keep it secret between you two.
>>
>>19006191
Oops meant >>19006151
>>
>>19006176
I see you will win over the other person.
Also, some kind of decision will be made "under the table".
>>
>>19006164
am I pursuing the right things? Am I wasting valuable time?
>>
>>19006177
End of your current phase is very near.
You are entering the "something more serious" territory. I see a message of desire.
>>
>>19006198
>Also, some kind of decision will be made "under the table".

That's interesting, but it seems the other readers have indicated it might not be in my favor, compared to what I want. Anything about that?
>>
>>19006181
You will gain and lose something at the same time.
Pick wisely.
>>
>>19006206
Ah thank you I'm so burnt out.
>>
>>19006213
I'm a bit confused. Can you elaborate, please?
>>
>>19006164
Should I get drunk and div tonight
>>
>>19006184
Small problems on the road.
>>
>>19006190
You will think about the paper for some time. Loss of contract/relationship. I see swirl of pain and some great achievement all at once!
>>
>>19006164
How my wife look like
>>
>>19006164
When will I meet my true love
>>
>>19006221
Of course man, your readings are remarkably accurate and flawless

/div/ hasn't somebody as legit as you for a long fucking while
>>
>>19006199
Something of great value or money will end.
I see someone is trying to beat you down or take something away from you.
>>
>>19006238
Thank you so much. Your reading was very close to my other reading. Again, thank you.
>>
>>19006221
Yes, and so should anyone else.

Especially myself.
>>
>>19006239
Your wife is not walking same earth.
Bless you.
>>
>>19006246
She is or will get divorced.
>>
>>19006255
What does It means?
>>
>>19006249
I have no idea what that would be but thank you for the reading!
>>
I need a reading
28 male Capricorn
I want to have a general reading of my near future, with focus on love and money please :) thank you
>>
>>19006164

Air or Water?
>>
>>19006275
It means this nigga trolling us
>>
>>19006164
I have pains in my chest, is it dangerous?
>>
>>19006304
sheeeet
>>
>>19006323
Honestly his reading was consistent with others on the same question. He even mentioned parts that I didn't explicitly imply in my query.
>>
>>19006128
The change to the work looks like a box sparking. It is inserted into a cube-shaped space in a machine, but the space is broken and cracked around it.

The change you wish to implement should be more focused. It's a bit too much. It feels like you have a good idea for how to change the structure of the work, but it's not fully fleshed out. Also, the place where it fits in is lacking in structural integrity, and this should be addressed as well.

If you refine the change more than what you currently plan, I see the cube glowing instead. The cracks around the space are cemented over, but it works well enough, albeit being imperfect.

When looking for the specificity that should be addressed within the change, I see a clock that ticks erratically. Timing is an issue here that you need to consider.

Scry for me something I can use to target the individual whose curse interrupted the ritual.
>>
>>19006336
Your wife is 2D?
>>
>>19006336
I got a reading from him yesterday that completely contradicted one he's given me before.
>>
>>19006337
Yeah, it's all true. I haven't even started the work, but your reading gave my the answer about possible congruence in the first place.

The 'timing' mention is very good, because that's a specific issue I'm addressing in the work, with my style.

I'll start yours (though I'm a bit drunk at this point, thanks for the idea Angel-chan).
>>
>>19006340
Oh no, different query.

>>19006341
Probably is inconsistent then. Interpretations off. New, I guess. But couldn't be that specific without having some sort of knack.
>>
I'm trading
>>
File: vV4mtFs.gif (228KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
vV4mtFs.gif
228KB, 400x250px
I'll do a few readings. I read tarot. Not doing trades; I have no questions to ask.
>>
>>19006354
Should I be direct or wait for more information? If the latter how can I get this info
>>
>>19006354
Tomorrow is his birthday on the 14th...

If I wish him a happy birthday, will it go over well? or should I just not bother?
>>
>>19006354
May I get a love general?
>>
Could someone help decypher 4chanTeller's reading's? They're just too cryptic for meme to get
>>
>>19006354
Will this contract situation turn out in my favor?
>>
>>19006354
How did he feel about the emotions I shared with him just now?
>>
>>19006360
>>19006354
>May I get a love general?
Or rather, how will she react once she sees my message?
>>
>>19006354
Hello Mr cat
How my wife(mother of my Future children) look like?
>>
>>19006354
What opportunities do I have for personal growth?
>>
File: 1494678208049.jpg (40KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494678208049.jpg
40KB, 750x410px
>>19006358
The knight of swords says to be direct. I think when you're direct, you'll also get more information.

>>19006359
I got the 8 of cups, 7 of swords and 8 of wands. I don't think it will go over well, but I still say you should wish him a happy birthday, if only to show who's the better person.

>>19006365
I drew the Hanged Man, Hermit and 9 of cups. There will be a lot of hardship and you'll be questioning why you got yourself into this contract, but it will be worth it.

>>19006371
i got the 7 of cups clarified by the Sun. She'll be hesitant, shy and even a bit apprehensive, but when she fully lets your message and your words sink in, she'll realise your intentions and appreciate you. Possibly not in the capacity as you expect, but she'll appreciate you nonetheless.

>>19006374
I can't use tarot to tell how your future wife will look like, only that there may be a lot of hardship in terms of finances and getting each other's shit together to raise a family. 6 of pentacles, 6 of swords and 5 of wands. It speaks of lots of bickering over finances and how to keep the family unit strong, under rough circumstances.
>>
>>19006354
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19006354
>>19006391
I would like that also please.
>>
>>19006354
Is K interested in me romantically? How should I approach her
>>
File: rage cat.jpg (19KB, 375x263px) Image search: [Google]
rage cat.jpg
19KB, 375x263px
>>19006382
King of pentacles, knight of wands and 2 of wands

To me, it maybe that your father, an uncle or someone older in your family will guide you through to the options you may have. You maybe left confused and hesitant of your stability, but you'll soon realise that the power is in your hands, once you know the full options that are presented to you.

>>19006391
Pic related.

I got the 2 of pentacles, 6 of swords and the Tower.

It seems that things may progressively start to go downhill for you. I hope they don't, but they might and it's all a matter of you knowing how to cope, how to swim against the current without tiring out.
>>
>>19006337
>>19006345
I sometimes do multiple methods even when procked do to only one. In this case I jogged myself with tarot, and got:

Queen of Wands reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
Wheel of Fortune
The World
The High Priestess
The Tower

Which seemed to send a message rather than provide an answer, of generally increasing your potency. Like saying, "if you want it bad enough, you'll get it even if you don't deserve it." Otherwise, genuine intent in looking on your own, one that realizes the targeting will cost you, will help you find what you want.

But I don't get real objects when I scry for 'tools.' I get a sword, which etches out and is revealed to be the product of someone's imagination...but it can still be wielded. Other scries just showed time lapses of you two that indicated the balance would happen naturally on its own. But if you want to go out of your way to target, I would just say the part of cost can't be made exclusive from it. It's like fucking around with your net worth.
>>
>>19006367
>>19006407
I do something wrong? :(
>>
>>19006354
Love general pls
>>
File: 1490678563327.jpg (42KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1490678563327.jpg
42KB, 500x649px
>>19006385
>i got the 7 of cups clarified by the Sun. She'll be hesitant, shy and even a bit apprehensive, but when she fully lets your message and your words sink in, she'll realise your intentions and appreciate you. Possibly not in the capacity as you expect, but she'll appreciate you nonetheless.
Cool, thanks. Have a big cat.
>>
>>19006385
am the 3rd, it's about a contract termination situation but I feel like that answers my question indirectly guess I'll be stuck with it and have to deal it then.
>>
>>19006407
>it seems that things may progressively start to go downhill for you. I hope they don't, but they might and it's all a matter of you knowing how to cope, how to swim against the current without tiring out.
Thanks and yeah... Don't wanna victimize myself but i've been going thru some stalking and harassment for over 10 years and this week i moved to the city and a lot of weird shit happened to me that's linked to what i cited above

I'm really doomed cause I've tried to do anything i could
>>
>>19006385
>may be a lot of hardship in terms of finances

Yes,she spends a lot(others readers said) and im poor. Thanks
>>
>>19006354
What happened between PMA and me?
>>
>>19006385
Can I have general reading please? :)
>>
File: 1494640940278.jpg (103KB, 750x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1494640940278.jpg
103KB, 750x1034px
>>19006404
For you, the cards are the ace of pentacles, Death and the 6 of cups.

Not a totally negative reading. It's actually pretty positive because it shows me you'll master the fine art of crounding yourself before a crisis strikes and causes you depression. You'll be the type of person to look back with fond memories, without much pain. Perhaps a loss in the family (I hope not).

>>19006406
The Hierophant clarified by the 9 of swords says no, she's not. The ebst way to approach her is through friendly outreach, for the sake of friendship without expectation.

>>19006413
Sorry if I missed your query. And I think you'll be met with understanding and compation. I drew the Temperance card, followed by Strength. He seems like a caring person and he'll understand you. I think he'll also want you to be strong and will stand by you to work together.

>>19006417
I see a lot of irresponsibility and selfishness here. 7 of swords, the Devil and the Magician (the last card suggests that this will emanate from you).

>>19006419
Purrfect! Thanks for the pic. I hope my reading helps you.

>>19006422
Best of luck with your contract termination. Be strong and know that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

>>19006428
Well, your solution's a double-edged sword. On the one hand. things have become a bit more difficult, but on the other, things get worse before they get better, especially when it comes to being able to hide yourself in a larger population. A bit like Where's Waldo, if you could pardon the analogy. I sincerely hope the stalking and harassment ends. And know that there are places you can reach out to.

>>19006429
So there's your answer. She's selfish and only wants to marry a bacnk account, not a person. She looks to herself and not towards the greater needs of the family. Don't have children with her until you see if she does change for the better and if she's truly dedicated.
>>
>>19006118
>Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide.

Shit what's next, he might revise the bible and koran.

This guy is so hot right now. Hey thoth remember get of the pc and forget about occultism every once in a while.

>Inb4 some underage wannabe occultist comes to defend his honor.
>>
What do I do if I get conflicting readings from two different readers?
>>
Will he ever contact me again?
>>
>>19006460
You come to und understand that people are just bored so they come here to play psychics.
>>
>>19006460
Always ask for the source (the contents of a scry, the excerpt from a book, the specific cards from a tarot reading). Then do your own work. Sometimes they have bad interpretation, which *can* be because of lack of information.
>>
>>19006457
Thanks for the kind words
>>
>>19006460
Sometimes you may line up with a reading that tells you the exact opposite of everything your intuitive side is telling you.

This is usually a call to trust yourself and what yourself is telling you, instead of relying on an outside source
>>
>>19006457
>Well, your solution's a double-edged sword. On the one hand. things have become a bit more difficult, but on the other, things get worse before they get better, especially when it comes to being able to hide yourself in a larger population. A bit like Where's Waldo, if you could pardon the analogy. I sincerely hope the stalking and harassment ends. And know that there are places you can reach out to.
My whole family is into it, i have no friends anymore because everyone i knew is into this and has lied, backstabbed me and put me in really weird and uncomfortable situations

People are deliberately trying to control my life and since i stopped doubting it(been doubting for years to the point i had a depression from always thinking that i'm seeing things or making shit up in my head) and started making it obvious that i'm aware of all the bullshit, i've cleaned a shitload of people out of my life and things only got exponentially worse since then

I know it might sound like i'm mentally nuts or paranoid at best but i'm not making any of this shit up
>>
>>19006457
What does crouding yourself mean?
And thank you.
>>
File: Pancake Cat.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake Cat.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
>>19006440
It seems she's ignoring you and giving you the cold shoulder because of a conflict between you two, where she feels you owe her an apology. The High Priestess, the ace of swords and the 4 of pentacles.

>>19006449
I drew the Moon, 8 of wands and 7 of cups. I see confusion in terms of your path in life and your relationships with others, especially family. Be sure to not let your emotions cloud your judgment.

>>19006460
If you get conflicting readings, then it's up to you to decide which reading gave the best advice and follow said advice. Also, >>19006471.

Another option is to become a reader yourself. The community here has plenty of resources that anyone can look up, whether or not they want to become readers, or if they just want to understand things.

>>19006475
You're welcome. Be strong in this and I wish you all the best.

>>19006485
It's alright. I could imagine how much you feel the need to just run off to an island in the middle of nowhere, if only to stay safe. There's also police and other services you can always ask for help from.

>>19006489
I meant grounding. And by grounding, I mean bringing your emotions to stability.
>>
>>19006457
>Sorry if I missed your query. And I think you'll be met with understanding and compation. I drew the Temperance card, followed by Strength. He seems like a caring person and he'll understand you. I think he'll also want you to be strong and will stand by you to work together.
ty!!!!!!
>>
>>19006354
What does this man think about me?
What are his intentions?
Thanks.
>>
>>19006407
It'll be my father, I'm sure of it. The confusion refers to future plans for a career. I'm very lost at the moment.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19006500
>There's also police and other services you can always ask for help from.
I've tried and then again, not lying at all, they make it obvious everytime that they're in the know, won't do shit about trying to rationalize that i'm either making it up, or some shit along the lines of "we can't get along with everyone in life and turns out you just ended up hanging with people who you have problems with, you should seek help(or any other variations)

The only thing i could do is document what's been going on as much as i can but they all know who i am and it will end up having me spent too much time writing everything down to not have any come backs or at worst: well the judge won't take this seriously and you need proofs of what you are claiming(have been told exactly that before)

This isn't a joke
>>
>>19006354
Where will I find love?
>>
>>19006500
Your pancake cat is adorable!!!

Thanks, that's exactly how I feel around everything.

I would like to ask for someone else, if I can:

Should I help (A) for his arm surgery? My heart says yes, my brain says no, it's too much.

thanks!

Thanks! :)
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
I'm not drunk, but hey.
>Query
>Something that makes you feel nice.
or
>An answer to my query.
Who/What is draining me emotionally and energetically?
>>
>>19006500
how did things get so dire between laura and me so quickly? also, why is she behaving so cold towards me?
>>
>>19006537
What did that person think of me?

>Who/What is draining me emotionally and energetically?
I literally got the image of you doing readings. It's difficult to be so engaged in the affairs of others.
>>
>>19006537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIFlhzdILMc

It's called life and it's slowly killing all of us.
>>
>>19006354
Will I become the person I wish to be this year?
>>
>>19006537
Should I apply for this cell phone job at my current place of work or should I seek employment from a different place entirely

"I don't have bad days, I have good days and then I have great days"
>>
>>19006537
What does she think of me or how does she feel about me?
Watching Kamen Rider makes me feel pretty nice
>>
>>19006537
>Query
Can the cards give me advices about things i should watch out for or be aware please?
>Something that makes you feel nice.
Skateboarding(injured my ankle almost 2 months ago), smoking weed and playing my guitar/composing music
>>
File: 1493751548921.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493751548921.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>19006511
You're welcome. I hope for the best between you and him. Have a free cat on the house.

>>19006516
7 of swords, the Devil and Temperance...

This man's very aloof and his intentions are very selfish. He seems like the kind of man who wants an easy lay and who may be quite a brute if you look beyond his social mask. Watch out for him.

>>19006524
No problem. Be sure to pay attention to all the things your father has to say. His experience will be your greatest asset and his love your greatest driver.

>>19006528
Oh boy... The best thing to possibly do is to go into a protection program then. Or change your identity completely. I wish I knew how else to help you better, but my heart goes out to you. And no, I don't take this as a joke. You're feeling in danger and that's no joke at all. Be safe and take care of yourself.

>>19006529
You don't need a reading for this. You'll find love where you find it, when you find it. It's like waiting for a bus, really. Just board the bus when it comes, as long as you know it takes you to the right destination.

>>19006534
I'm glad you like it. It's exactly how I feel towards pancakes!

This, I don't think you need a reading for, though. Your heart says yes because you care about (A) and you're their friend. But logically speaking, as much as your heart goes out to them, you know you can't fully support them because you need to look after yourself. So I say to not help beyond moral support. And let them understand this too. Be safe and happy, alright?

>>19006543
Arguments happen and people always have the tendency to look at the faults of others, rather than their own. Perhaps she feels you're at fault, or perhaps she feels you blamed her for something you've done, rather than the two of you approaching each other and admitting your parts in the conflict. SHow that you're not the man she things you are and initiate things with an apology.

>>19006550
Yes, you will. The Hierophant, 3 of pentacles and of of cups says so.
>>
>>19006537
Laying down and thinking.

What are his intentions?
>>
>>19006537

Angel Chan I would to know how things are going between me and Alisha, it's been so long now.

I think what is draining you is unseen forces that leach energies. It is necessary to replenish low stock that comes from the collective of us.
>>
>>19006573
Thanks, I was confused because I like him a lot, but I'm too afraid to lose my own way helping him again. So my brain suggested to me the exact words you have written to me.

Can I ask one more question?
If I can, here it goes: Should I get a better work with a better salary?
I like the place where I work but, I would like to be safer, getting more earnings. I have an indepence project, but I'm just starting to earn my own money.
Thanks!
>>
>>19006345
Nice, and I didn't even have to grab my cards to give you a deeper analysis. Raincheck not necessary after all, I suppose.

>>19006411
So what you're trying to say is that it won't be necessary to wreck him, and he'll sort of wreck himself and the curse will fizzle out on its own? I'm more inclined to believe my "net worth" would be more at jeopardy if I do nothing about this.

>>19006537
Spirit with bad intentions masquerading as something friendly. I saw the Temperance card, but there was a black figure underneath the angel, with glowing red eyes. You're being hustled by someone or something you trust and seems completely innocuous.
>>
>>19006546
Haha this is all I have at the moment. I really dont want to do my finals haha.

Five of Wands reversed
They distrust you, dear. They are still trying to figure you out.
>>
>>19006551
Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other.
>>
File: 1490163850320.jpg (70KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1490163850320.jpg
70KB, 441x441px
>>19006371
>>19006385
>i got the 7 of cups clarified by the Sun. She'll be hesitant, shy and even a bit apprehensive, but when she fully lets your message and your words sink in, she'll realise your intentions and appreciate you. Possibly not in the capacity as you expect, but she'll appreciate you nonetheless.
Oh yeah, will she be more forthcoming afterwards?
>>
>>19006573
>Oh boy... The best thing to possibly do is to go into a protection program then.
There's nothing like that in the province where i live in
>Or change your identity completely.
I can't, i'm literally being watched and followed almost everywhere i go, even last night, i got harassed thrice in a 30 min span of time, no fucking jokes, i could even greentext them for the sake of proving i'm not making it up
>I wish I knew how else to help you better, but my heart goes out to you. And no, I don't take this as a joke. You're feeling in danger and that's no joke at all. Be safe and take care of yourself.
Thanks for the intent
>>
File: 1493750169778.jpg (27KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493750169778.jpg
27KB, 453x700px
>>19006604
Well, little kitty, let me say that I know exactly how you feel. I've spread myself thin to the point that I nearly destroyed myself for someone I loved. It wasn't healthy for either of us. Don't lose your way for someone else because, in the end, you're your biggest fan.

In terms of jobs, I'll do a reading for you, but I also have advice for you.

The knight of cups, 8 of pentacles and the Star.

First, the reading. You logically know that you need to move forward and move ahead in life, but you fear moving too quickly because you've only started to earn more money. But with this comes hard work towards a new goal, a new beginning.

My advice was actually not going to be based on the cards, but it plays in so well to them... While you work, remember that you have the right to refuse work if it's too dangerous and you haven't been trained well enough to do. And while you're working, once you get home, make it a part-time job to find better, safer and more meaningful work for yourself. Don't quit before you find a new place and take in as much skills as you can from where you are now. This will make your star shine more brightly.

>>19006621
I've drawn one card for that and it's the Hanged Man. She'll be more forthcoming, but in time because she's in a wounded state, even if it may be her pride that's wounded. Sure, she'll remember this & may not forget it, but she'll forgive if you show her your sincerity and the fact that you love her, no matter what.

>>19006628
I'm sorry to hear. I wish I knew what to do to help you out.
>>
I'm sorry ill be back
>>
>>19006603

>>19006662

Please don't 4get.
>>
>>19006671
Dont worry I wont
>>
>>19006651
Thank you for the advices!! :)
>>
>>19006573
>You don't need a reading for this. You'll find love where you find it, when you find it. It's like waiting for a bus, really. Just board the bus when it comes, as long as you know it takes you to the right destination.

Do you know if you can please just tell me a place, like school, work or something. I feel completely lost and sitting doing nothing won't help me find it.
>>
File: 1492413939241.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
1492413939241.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>19006682
I'm glad to help. And just for you, another free cat to cheer you up.

>>19006684
First off, tarot won't tell me which location you're going to find somebody. Secondly, why are you even sitting down and doing nothing but moping, rather than actually getting up and going anywhere/everywhere?

As I said, you'll find love when you find it, wherever you may be. Just get up off your ass and go out someplace. It's not like you'll meet anyone in your mom's basement, you know.
>>
>>19006568
Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
You should take care of yourself more. Youll avoid situations if you have strong confidence and respect for yourself
>>
>>19006713
I've tried at work, at school, I've even gone to bars and swing dancing.

Yes right now I am sitting down. I only asked because nothing I have done has worked. Thats all.
>>
>>19006354
Did he really love me?

Thank you.
>>
>>19006716
Thanks alot
>>
>>19006731
Because you're trying too hard. Love comes when you don't try.

>>19006740
Sadly, he didn't truly love you. He was infatuated with you, but he was the type of man to seee love as a conquest and not as a partnership of equals.

2 of cups, clarified by the Chariot.
>>
File: 1492084937401.jpg (75KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
1492084937401.jpg
75KB, 564x843px
>>19006753
I forgot my cat pic.
>>
>>19006753
That makes sense, I had an inkling.
One more question, will he try to contact me again?

Thank you very much..
>>
File: 1491941669135.jpg (185KB, 582x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1491941669135.jpg
185KB, 582x1015px
>>19006773
I drew the 8 of swords, clarified by 3 of cups

I think he's actually glad to not try to contact you because he feels that you're tying him down from his casual sex mentality.
>>
>>19006788
Thank you.
>>
File: 1491461963135.png (396KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491461963135.png
396KB, 599x577px
>>19006816
I'm sorry to have brought you such bad news. I wish things were different for you.

Something to cheer you up.
>>
>>19006753
Will i have anything love related soon?
>>
>>19006823
I needed it for closure, thank you very much for your help and the cat picture. :)
>>
File: 1470453550601.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
1470453550601.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
>>19006354
Love general plz
>>
File: 1400989127794.gif (1012KB, 418x266px) Image search: [Google]
1400989127794.gif
1012KB, 418x266px
>>19006354
Love general please. Thank you senpai.
>>
File: fri_wand.jpg (91KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
fri_wand.jpg
91KB, 625x796px
>>19006354
Thank you, anon.

What do the cards say about me pursuing a degree in psychology?
>>
>>19006354

i'd like a love general reading as well plz
>>
>>19006457
> She's selfish and only wants to marry a bacnk account, not a person

I do not see this way.I think for a woman be in love its necessary a stable life,not only love, I understand her point.despite being a bit disappointed
>>
File: 1323995683698.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323995683698.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Trading
>>
File: 1491170714122.jpg (209KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1491170714122.jpg
209KB, 2048x1602px
>>19006835
Alright... By the looks of my cards, Temperance, 4 of swords and the Devil.

Why am I getting the Devil so much in my readings? Anyways, this tells me of your being desperate, but mostly to get laid. Sexual frustration more than the actual, genuine need for companionship. You need to take a step back, relax and calm yourself. Love is about meaning and starting with a basis of friendship like pic related. You're not going to get anything anytime soon, but if you do, it'll be short-lived because of your mentality towards it. You may be better off hooking up with someone on Tinder with your current attitude.

>>19006838
You're welcome. I just wish you all the best.

>>19006846
The Hermit clarified by the Wheel of Fortune.

You maybe alone now, but you wont' be for long because of your wisdom about you. Just bare in mind, like I said previously, that love's like waiting for a bus.

>>19006876
For you, I drew Judgement, the Lovers and the 9 of pentacles.

The next relationship you'll enter may seem good, but may end up in a trial or test of your resolve and of how well you can work together with him. His characher flaws maybe too much for you to tolerate, but he's also a troubled man, possibly the kind of man who wishes so much to solve all your troubles while his prevent him from doing so properly. The result will leave much for you to wish for, unfortunately.

>>19006892
It's interesting how you mentioned psychology and I drew the Fool, the Hierophant and the High Priestess...

It's positive too. Very positive. You're pursuing a field that not only will earn you good money, but one where you learn so much about the human mind in all its possible states. You're going to be fine, too, because you'll be completely in your element in this program.

>>19006893
The Empress, 6 of wands and 9 of swords...

A mother figure in your life is/will probably be encouraging you to match yourself with someone you know and it will work well, excet for a nagging feeling...
>>
>>19006354
Can I get a reading please?
Love general
>>
File: C-s54zmU0AAN0D-.jpg (84KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
C-s54zmU0AAN0D-.jpg
84KB, 700x558px
>>19006893
To clarify as well, that nagging feeling would be worries about this person's dark side.

>>19006911
Yes, you do have a point. That's what makes you a good man, but don't allow yourself to be spread too thin or to be trampled on.

And I'm done for today. Happy early Mother's day, /div/. And best wishes to all the ladies of /div/ who have done so much to help others, in spite of their own things in life.
>>
>>19006941
bye bye
>>
>>19006164
A love general, ty senpai
>>
>>19006931
Life is crazy, man. Too much coincidence for me.

Care to do a love reading, if you've got the time?
>>
File: 1323993262178.jpg (44KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1323993262178.jpg
44KB, 600x691px
>>19006914

Any takers?
>>
>>19006931

>A mother figure in your life is/will probably be encouraging you to match yourself with someone you know

this isn't happening at the moment and i don't see it really happening in the future. thank you for your time though
>>
>>19006559
oiiii I like Kamen Rider!
King of pentacles, VIII of wands, The emperor
No romantic feelings here. Instead there seems alot of respect/idealization from her.
>>
>>19006603
Keep The Faith

Some of the changes you’ve experienced have been challenging, and this card urges you to keep your faith in Divine intervention and positive outcomes. After all, lapsing into pessimism won’t help the situation.

Faith can come in many forms, such as reconnecting with God through prayer or reviewing all the times when every- thing worked out for the best. Faith is an inner knowing that your experiences are purposeful and that you’ll have a happy ending . . . which is true!
>>
>>19006537
Angel-chan, can I get a reading please?
>Something that makes you feel nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTEj4fbSbk
Does she want us to be together one more time?
>>
>>19007007
Oh well, guess I better get over it. Thanks though who's your favorite Rider?
>>
>>19007014

Thank you Angel Chan - Yes faith is important I am supposed to be affirming my beliefs to Islam and it has been has great to convert I have found my previous sins were absolved but it is difficult to enter Islam without being a true believer, so many divergent beliefs with the modernism of the written word it easily to get mislead into neo concepts of that invalidate the notion of a God and it's humanising of his form but I have found magical peace since entering the conversion process so maybe there is that element to religion that holds true. Thank You again.
>>
File: 1403369938208.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1403369938208.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>19006931
>a trial or test of your resolve and of how well you can work together with him
>him
>>
>>19006537
General love. Thanks champ.
>>
>>19007014
angel chan, can i have a love reading?
> a long and nice talk to someone
>>
Ah I'm sorry guys I'm not doing reads for a good while. I'm really burnt out from reading so much.
I need to take care of myself
>>
File: cutest-kitten-gifs-massage.gif (431KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
cutest-kitten-gifs-massage.gif
431KB, 500x313px
>>19007159
That's why I quit a long time ago, buddy. You did a good run, though.
>>
>>19007159
tnx anyway! you are such a compasive person, blessings to you
>>
>>19006609
>Spirit with bad intentions masquerading as something friendly. I saw the Temperance card, but there was a black figure underneath the angel, with glowing red eyes. You're being hustled by someone or something you trust and seems completely innocuous.

Can someone who ask a question on her drain someone's energy?
>>
>>19007195
Readers get tired from doing so many readings.
Magic and stuff
>>
>>19007242
Are you reading?
>>
File: Mjollnir.png (8KB, 217x296px) Image search: [Google]
Mjollnir.png
8KB, 217x296px
I'll be doing some rune readings
>Direct query (no yes/no questions)
>Relevant gender(s)
>A song connected to your emotions
>No trades unless you want to practice
>>
>>19007313

The fantasy story, do I lead best with the swordsman or the monster? Or will that come out in editing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6KRIMASing
>>
>>19007313
How do I proceed with my revelation about how people wil always see me ( as "that" weird guy over there, etc), my even stronger hate of society and my apparent hardwired loneliness and mistreatment? Also should I turn to the occult?
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepAxJ6BN30
>>
>>19007313
What would happen if I were to return to those I left behind?

Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SWaHpurUzU
>>
>>19007313
will she and i will end together
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNB6f916m0
>>
Will I have a chance to move out?
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB965aUPsmM
>>
>>19007313
Male
I need to know if my relationship is headed in the right direction and get more serious with time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g
>>
>>19007313
What will my next relationship be like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayur3WKrLKA
>>
>>19007349
>>19007313
>>
>>19007313
>Direct query (no yes/no questions)
Can i have a general reading please?
>Relevant gender(s)
M
>A song connected to your emotions
https://youtu.be/m2ZOL1FMt1I
>>
>>19007330

>my even stronger hate of society and my apparent hardwired loneliness and mistreatment?

>Also should I turn to the occult

Sounds like bad idea, but I'm not a reader.
>>
>>19007313
I should ask for a raise on my salary? ty senpai
Im male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgZr2CkjTfU
>>
File: hugin-munin1-300x300.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hugin-munin1-300x300.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>19007319
>The fantasy story, do I lead best with the swordsman or the monster? Or will that come out in editing?
I feel the smell of the wet wood being burnt though not a strong smoke scent

Othala and Dagaz
A sense of familiarity, what is deep in your roots and makes you feel safe honoring the path of those who came before you and leaving a legacy to be followed by the future generation. Even if there's frustration now, a new turning into a profitable moment is ahead. Suffice to say a noble Swordsman seems to be the honorable choice and it's actions will bear great fruits in the future. Good luck!

>>19007330
>How do I proceed with my revelation about how people wil always see me
Fehu *m*, Thurisaz & Jera
Let go, no point in pushing something the results won't benefit you. Sometimes you have to carve your own path, despite of what people think of you, ultimately, you're the only person to account your own deeds. Seek improvement for yourself, not to please others. Remove what's not working for you, that includes people who look down at you. Try your best to improve by being true to your nature and plant good seeds for a better result.

>Also should I turn to the occult?
That's a Yes/No question... But I drew Algiz merkstave, pretty much no, you're not stable/strong enough to dabble with it yet. Start small, maybe meditation, a divination method to get ready in the future.
>>
Trading.
>>
File: Machine62.jpg (207KB, 910x952px) Image search: [Google]
Machine62.jpg
207KB, 910x952px
>>19007400
>read 1 feedback
Makes sense, thank you.
>read 2 feedback
>That's a Yes/No question.
Sorry, I got carried away and forgot the rule
>you're not stable/strong enough to dabble with it yet.
As always.
>Start small, maybe meditation, a divination method to get ready in the future.
Reasonable, should work.

ty.
>>
File: Machine84.jpg (278KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Machine84.jpg
278KB, 500x647px
>>19007385
>Sounds like bad idea, but I'm not a reader.
Then it's useless.
>>
>>19007408

Give me a general love reading please

What's your query?
>>
>>19007313
Male
What are her real feelings towards me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8BmqLtMd-c
>>
>>19007426
I'd like to know if G really wants me to go to the summer workshop. If not, then if C does.

I'll start.
>>
>>19007313
>Am i going to be promoted?
>male
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7UNpbHhuM
>>
>>19007349
>no yes/no

Instead,
How will the opportunity to move out present itself?
>>
>>19007313
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

love general
>>
>>19007400

Thank you. The swordsman leads then.
>>
>>19007426
>>19007432
It says you aren't happy with your current circumstances, but they're bound to change soon. Don't blame yourself for any current failures, as they come naturally. I don't say that to most people who ask for love readings, but it's true in your case. It's really telling me that you shouldn't change anything about yourself for now, and if you think you should then that's the insecurity you need to get rid of, but not anything else. You seem naturally capable.
>>
File: hugin-und-munin.jpg (69KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
hugin-und-munin.jpg
69KB, 446x600px
>>19007336
>What would happen if I were to return to those I left behind?
Jera, Gebo, Uruz & Ehwaz
You'll have to account your deeds with them and perhaps give a peace offer, be strong even if the reception isn't very welcoming, your steady effort will turn things on your favor. Good luck!

>>19007337
>will she and i will end together
That's a Yes/No question baka... Sowilo
Yes, happiness and joy awaits, you'll win every battle.

>>19007349
>>19007436
>How will the opportunity to move out present itself?
Sowilo, Isa & Berkano *m*
Fast I'd say, it'll be pretty clear when you see it and everything will seem perfect, but sadly won't happen so soon. I mean, the moving will expect some delays due to things beyond your control and put a halt on your plans. Make use of that time to make sure everything is covered, specially in the monetary sense. Wait for a better time to act. Best wishes.

>>19007418
Thank you for the feedback, I hope you find your way to overcome yourself and come out stronger. The first reading is somehow linked to the second because I see now you need to find a connection with the divine, get some guidance from a higher power, perhaps that would give you more balance. Best wishes.

"Not a single doubt"

>>19007440
Good luck champ!
>>
>>19007448
>That's a Yes/No question baka
Oi I didn't type baka, my apologies, I had written "s m h"... thanks 4ch baka -_-'
>>
>>19007432

>Does G really want you to go to the summer workshop

>Queen of Cups, Knight of Swords, The Hanged Man

If G isn't really important to you yet, they will be. G wants you to go to the summer workshop and you should go. But don't start making lifelong plans just yet, the Hanged Man as your outcome speaks of a time loop. Thing won't be going according to either of your plans. During and after the summer workshop, trust your intuition, weigh all the facts and just bide your time, things will eventually start looking up for you.

>Does C really want you to go to the workshop

>Queen of Pentacles, Strength, Nine of Cups

All great cards to pull, looks like C really wants you to go. There are good times ahead with C.
>>
>>19007448
>You'll have to account your deeds with them and perhaps give a peace offer, be strong even if the reception isn't very welcoming, your steady effort will turn things on your favor. Good luck!
I sincerely hope that I can return to them someday. Fear of their perception of me is what holds me back. Thank you. But I just feel stagnant and vulnerable.
>>
File: 1490841661707.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490841661707.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19007448
>I hope you find your way to overcome yourself and come out stronger.
The very essence of life is upgrading, so i believe one will take place.
>I see now you need to find a connection with the divine
Oh yeah, certain plans and goals need them.
>>
>>19006118
I wish I could get everyone's input on this question:
What is the Tarot to you all? What does it mean to you anons?
>>
File: 1490839931092.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490839931092.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>19007448
>>19007471
If it doesn't bother you, could you do me a follow up reading? please.
I have certain thing I desire to do,a goal, could you tell me if everything will go great with it in the future?
>>
When will I finally find someone to share myself with? Is he already around?
>>
>>19007448
>Make use of that time to make sure everything is covered, specially in the monetary sense.
I really need to get a job and move out. Living with family isn't worth the money saved.

>Fast I'd say, it'll be pretty clear when you see it and everything will seem perfect, but sadly won't happen so soon.
Richfag friends might offer up space when they have their own places. This is what I'm counting on.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19007477
Everyone around you
>>
>>19007477
Sorry... Forgot
Male
Creep - Radiohead
and Lose my Head - Rufus
>>
>>19007434
Instead, how my job is going to be?
>>
>>19007352
>I need to know if my relationship is headed in the right direction and get more serious with time.
Although this is a veiled yes/no question, it's the last I'll answer: Inguz, for now, take as it is and make sure if that's what you want, to get serious you (two) must at first let go of some unresolved things, close a chapter before starting another. Best wishes

>>19007354
>What will my next relationship be like?
Gebo & Isa
Feels a little "professional" A lot of give and take, as if you two are testing the waters and would be willing to advance only by the other's steps. I don't see much warmth or anything else happening or won't last longer. I must be off since I'm feeling tired already, please consult another reader for clarification, my apologies.

>>19007369
>>19007438
I don't do generals, give me something specific

>>19007390
>>19007434
I don't answer yes/no questions

>>19007430
>What are her real feelings towards me?
While shuffling I saw an odd eyeball, blue yellow and red in the iris... I have no idea what it means but gave me a sense of being spyed, which is what I'm doing by trying to get into someone's feelings that isn't here, oddly enough the runes are telling me the same thing.

Perthro, Wunjo *m* & Ansuz *m*
Somehow you're not meant to know, there's some sadness though and things that she wished to speak of are being unheard. Sorry, that's all I could say as of now. Give it time for things to clear.
>>
>>19007313
General love, please.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAZj-qraYE
>>
>>19007475
To me, tarot's a psychological tool that can be used to advise people on the possible paths they can take, if done properly.
>>
>>19007313
Male.
In the future if possible, should I go with guys or girls?
>inb4 whatever you like
How will my next relationship be? if there will be any of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK1alQN3MDg
>>
>>19007493
>>19007430
That sounds really disturbing. I won't ask about it anymore, but has something similar happened to you before? should I take it as a bad sign?
Thank you very very much for the reading.
>>
>>19007493
>Although this is a veiled yes/no question,
Yes I realize that now, I'm sorry (English is not my first language).
Thank you for your answer, I'm just really insecure with relationships and I like to be very sure before making any moves.
Thank you again, Runa!
>>
>>19007313

female
will i have a chance to talk to him again soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVtpnpCOKM
>>
>>19007313
A love general for this year please
Im male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY
>>
>>19007496
How do you think it works as a psychological tool?

Just to let you know I'm not challenging your views or anything. I'm really curious about Tarot as a form of self-analysis and what affects it's ability to help the people who practice/seek it.
>>
Male/Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9btsq496hkQ&index=28&list=LLgEf0rzheUIMkPBv6Ovi6JA

I am trying my hardest to be pure/kind but I find myself falling back into the habits of my old self. I think deep down I am a good person, but I have these uncontrollable moments of intense hatred and vindictiveness...
>>
>>19007313
>i really wanna know about my career, if i'm in the right path, if i made the right choice.
>male
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7UNpbHhuM

I've already asked you, but i made it wrong, sorry for that.
>>
>>19007313
How does person E feel about me?
Male
https://youtu.be/QnxpHIl5Ynw
>>
im sorry I failed you
>>
>>19007475
Tarot for me = sadism. Always bad news
>>
>>19007313
Any advice on achieving my dream?

male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0d14k--5E
>>
How are yall doing this evening?
>>
>>19007527
Why do you figure that is, anon?
>>
>>19007536
Hello.
Ears hurt. Loud music.
>>
>>19007536

Inebriated. Haven't had a drink in quite some time.
>>
>>19007518
I don't see anything offensive in this. It's a legit question.

As a form of self-analysis, it's one of the best tools if you can handle it properly. People who constantly try to read on issues with the cards while they're in crisis isn't my idea of proper use of the cards. But meditating on the cards' meanings and reflecting back on past events can help you see what changes you need to make to yourself. That's how I see it as a psychological tool. As for readers reading querents, as long as they're accompanying advice, then it's being used as a psychological tool. If it's just being used for fortune-telling in the form of "This will happen 100%," then it's being used more as a psychological weapon.
>>
>>19007538
At least for me, and most of the readers I ask, there is always a tragedy involved
I think because my life sucks.
>>
>>19007462
If you want to get back, you must be brave to face your fears, work to strengthen yourself then, but shake this defeating thoughts. Nothing valuable comes out of fear but regrets and stagnation.

>>19007471
>The very essence of life is upgrading
Definitely, we're here to grow and evolve
We're also part of the divine, so get in touch with that, perhaps all of your sense of inadequacy would be replaced by a confident person who can win themselves each day.

>>19007476
Another yes/no question :P
The runes could be very straight with that but still I prefer to give a deep insight on things
Berkano & Fehu *m*
Well mate, you may gain in one side and lose on the other. Won't be a total loss but would put you into giving more attention to the details and in due time you might recover what's been lost.

>>19007478
Aye then make getting a job your priority in case for unexpected things. Save as much as you can and plan it carefully. Good luck!

>>19007513
She could be simply be putting a barrier on her feelings, doesn't want you or anyone to know but she seems sad and unable to speak about it somehow. Don't worry so much, give her some time, maybe that's what she needs now.

If you're concerned about the eye thing I saw it's not a big deal because I'm a scryer too and sometimes I do it involuntary while reading runes or tarot, it's pure symbolism, no spooky aye around me.

>>19007514
It's all good anon, I hope you two manage to grow happy together, just make sure you keep communicating with each other and never let things unsaid or unfinished. Best wishes.

>>19007495
>>19007502
>>19007515
>>19007517
>>19007522
>>19007534
I'm sorry guys, I'm done for the night... tired already~

>>19007526
Laguz *m* Wunjo & Eihwaz
Stay calm and don't let your emotions take the best of you, there will be good news if you allow yourself to shine in the sun, be brave and face the problems, you're stronger than them. Best wishes
>>
>>19007547
You at a party? I hope you feel better
>>19007551
Ah nice what are you drinking, dear. I have tequila, but I cant bring myself to drink it since I'm doing work.
>>
>>19007561

Water. Lots of water.
>>
>>19007536

lonely
>>
>>19007560
>We're also part of the divine, so get in touch with that, perhaps all of your sense of inadequacy would be replaced by a confident person who can win themselves each day.
Maybe.
>Another yes/no question :P

Because of wanting to hide details it ended up being that.
Apologies.

and thanks
>>
>>19007565
I heard Gatorade is good cuz electrolytes and stuff
>>
>>19007536
that feel when no female to touch and be touched by if you know what I mean friend

also that feel when no friends

also that feel when no money

also that feel when doubt and fear
>>
>>19007574
Ayy dude we have all been there. You will pull through! I believe in you!
>>
>>19007569

Well it's the stuff that plants crave. Incidentally I need water more than alkaloids at the moment.
>>
>>19007560
>Nothing valuable comes out of fear but regrets and stagnation
Thank you. I just wish I knew what steps to take.
>>
>>19007493
2nd one here.

thank you so much for the reading. I will keep that in mind and try to do better than that when I find this person.
>>
>>19007536
I'm good, athough tired now and yourself?

>>19007520
>i really wanna know about my career, if i'm in the right path, if i made the right choice.
Okay I'll give you a discount although you did it again :3

Uruz *m*, Jera, Perthro & Tiwaz
Your efforts aren't being compensated, you're putting too much energy into something and getting little in return. Sometimes we have to be lead instead of taking the lead you know? Sometimes things are beyond our control and the only thing left is to keep doing our part expecting a strike of luck to hit us and be successful.

In your case, don't push so hard or you'll end up burning out, keep with the good job and be correct on your actions a good change will come your way. Good luck!

>>19007568
Understandable anon, as long as the message is useful I'm glad to help. No need to apologize but I wish well for you.

>>19007587
Deep down you know, friend... You heard it over and over, didn't you? The only person stopping you is yourself

>>19007589
Take my words with a pack of salt as I've felt that reading a bit off, either way be good aye?
>>
>>19007552
I had to clear it up. Words are flimsy.

Do you think that biases can alter someone's understanding or reception of the advice given/recieved, and to what extent if any do readers and querents go to make up for possible bias?

Further, do you think that potential bias is a fundamental part of the interpretation process?
>>
>>19007561
Yes I am. Actually helping my old man do a wedding.
How rude of me. How are you? Haven't been in a div gen in a long time. Been around long?
>>
>>19007601
Maybe it was off, maybe it wasn't. However, I'm sure I would be 'careful' in my next relationship, so the reading can't be that off.
>>
>>19007557
Hmm.. life is strange sometimes.
What part of your life sucks, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19007601
Hello Runa!
Dude same. Readings are so tiring!
>>
>>19007614
All parts
>>
>>19007622
Preach it, anon. What about the good parts of your life? You must have one or two stored for a rainy day somewhere.
>>
>>19007569

Though I wonder, what do you need while you're there working?
>>
>>19007606
Aww that is nice! Who is getting married?
ehh I'm pretty new been doing readings here since Feburary. Lurking since 2012
>>
>>19007612
Alright anon, thank you and be happy ^^

>>19007615
Aye and I had a busy day, but I'm happy to see /div/ back
>>
Can I get a reading plz on my current love interests? I'd read back but dun know how
>>
File: 1464303907947.jpg (331KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1464303907947.jpg
331KB, 900x1366px
Trading, I want to know if I will move to a place that I will be happy in? Am I staying in or near the same city I'm living in now or am I moving out of state?

Leave your query
>>
>>19007629
I need nothing, I'm more productive at night. Plus this calm is so nice!
>>19007639
Ahh! Same I'm so glad /div/ is back
>>
>>19007628
Nope
>>
>>19007634
Dunno their names. It's a black mister and a white lady. Honestly the whole crowd is just jamming. Not like most of the weddings which have a clear divide between two generations. Probably my favourite wedding this year.
>>
>>19007649

Calm is good.
>>
>>19007658
Aww man that is amazing!!! I'm glad you and everyone are having fun!

>>19007662
Hell yeah helps me read up on alcoholism and mental disorders.
>>
>>19007657
Hmm. Try counting from 99 to 1 while you're in a cozy position, and with each number you count, pause, breath, and let the relaxation flow through you.
If your foot is uncomfortable or maybe your fingers are cold. That's okay, because you can warm them up, shift your leg, and with each number your relaxation increases.
Try this for as long as you can. You can think of distracting thoughts if you want while you count. When you are done counting tell me what the first and last thoughts in your head were. If you can't remember them that is alright.

I promise you'll feel better after trying this, and you'll be able to recall a good memory from this state.
>>
>>19007670
doing reads tonight Angel-chan?
>>
>>19007670

We've all got the crazy in one form or another.
>>
>>19007670
I'm not really having fun lol. I'm just being lazy on the job. The planner gave us premixed music so it's basically autoplay with an effect here and a transition there.

What sort of divination do you do, angel?
Used to meddle with Tarot and other mancies some time ago.
>>
File: 1493612237866.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493612237866.gif
2MB, 500x375px
How come it seems I have to put in 90%+ of the effort into every friendship Ive ever had

Am I that unlikable or boring? Are the type of people I get along with always way more introverted

Have I been annoying lately
>>
Anybody reading?

I basically want to know if I should call it quits on B, and go back to N.
>>
>>19007678
Hmmm only one. Just for you though I have been doing a fuck ton of readings and it has been draining the shit out of me. i have been feeling a lot better now. So what is up anon?
>>
>>19007574
I know these feels
>>
>>19007684

I can answer that one without a reading.

If someone is giving you back 10% of what you're giving them then they don't value you. Cut them out of your life for a while and see how they deal with it. If they want back in then make them give you something for everything you give in turn.

It isn't wholly their fault anon. Nobody truly values anything that they are given freely until they learn to appreciate it's lack.
>>
>>19007688
:)

I'd like to know about my love life. Which has been non-existent for as long as I've been alive. When will I finally meet someone I can be warm with?
>>
>>19007604
Of course biases can and often will alter both the advice a reader gives and the way a querent receives the advice (especially if the querent's emotions aren't stable). Bias also appears because each reader has their own way to interpret the cards and their meanings. This said, bias is more than a fundamental part of interpretation. Bias exists even without cards, as long as people interact with each other; it's a fundamental part of human nature and communication.
>>
>>19007681
Hell yeah!! We all do. For one we all browse 4chan.

>>19007683
Hey dude at least you are getting paid. I do tarot and I have specific decks that answer my queries in a more focused way.
>>19007692
Yikes to relatable. i had a situation that I had to do that exact thing. The fucker hasn't spoken to me since. All they do is stare
>>
>>19007701
I like your answers. They show you've reflected on this a great deal.
My next question is when, if ever, does bias become a hindrance or problematic to the reader and querent?
>>
>>19007707
>Hell yeah!! We all do. For one we all browse 4chan.
A-fucking-men on that one.
>>
>>19007707
Yepp at least I'm getting paid. Would still do it for free considering my dad is getting too old to do gigs on his own. That's what I think anyway. Maybe I worry too much.

I'll let you divine. Have a good day or night, anon!
>>
>>19007694
IX of Swords rev, king of cups, The empress reversed.
It is easy for you to become worked up over the smallest things and that lead to a shit ton of fear. But hey you are a pretty compassionate person, maybe a little empathetic, full of emotion.
Uhh this might sound weird but did you have a healthy relationship with your mom?
They say past hurt manifest in later points of life.
>>
>>19007712
Ayyy hey, No Refunds!
>>19007714
Hey man, take care. :)
>>
>>19007692
More specifically I mean I always have to take the lead. Theyll give if I ask, but dont ask from me kind of thing

Dont wanna give too much away but I do have a slight personality disorder diagnosis. I agree with it in that connecting with other people is hard for me but I sure hope its wrong about having a reduced capacity for relationships that are made. Whenever that starts happening...
>>
>>19007747
Hey Angel-Chan, how goes it?
>>
>>19007744
I agree with your words.

>Uhh this might sound weird but did you have a healthy relationship with your mom?
>They say past hurt manifest in later points of life.

Its hard to say. My relationship with my mom is a love/hate relationship currently. I was deeply sheltered by her during my upbringing, which does explain my issues currently. I'm so sick of having nobody, its been so long.

Thank you Angel-chan
>>
>>19007752
Hello! Hello, No Refunds. I'm still working on stuff its hella late, but i feel fantastic.
>>
>>19007754
>I'm so sick of having nobody, its been so long.
I know that feel bro. Too fucking well.
best of luck to you. I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: gunmage 2.jpg (125KB, 722x1107px) Image search: [Google]
gunmage 2.jpg
125KB, 722x1107px
>>19007756
I think I'll do some 3cards myself, if you or anyone's interested.

>age/relevant genders/query/a song
>>
>>19007707

How else would I get my stimulation? I mean you don't expect me to just randomly recruit real people to star in my carefully scripted life dramas do you?

>>19007748

The answer is always stop giving.
>>
>>19007767

hey no refunds, i hope you're having a nice night.

f
will i start working again soon?
https://youtu.be/4c-kZ52d7b8
>>
>>19007771
Ive tried that and I end up actually completely alone sometimes for a very long time
>>
>>19007767
Ayy let me jump on this!
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUJXeqh_76k
>Query: How is my next semester gonna go? Will I get closer to my academic goals?

I can read for you No Refunds, I like reading for friends.
>>
>>19007767
Age? do you really need it.
If so 18 but in al alternate universe/timeline it may be 16, interseting stuff.
Male
Will it be worth it? i can put a lot of effort, etc into this but please tell me how to go with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGA68vYFytw
>>
>>19007767
Future career reading
Male

https://youtu.be/1vN85NX6-vk
>>
>>19007794
>interesting
>>
>>19007754
—People don’t always get… what they deserve…
With those faint words, Leo’s indignation was extinguished. He dropped his head, accepting this truth. He hadn’t come here for revenge. He’d come here for Zoya. Timur had died for Zoya. They had to leave now. Abel Prezent would get away with murder

I, too, decided to give you a reading, anon.
You'll find someone, as long as you keep your priorities straight. In order to get something, you'll need to abdicate something.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>19007783

Are you okay with being by yourself for a while?
>>
>>19007771
ehhhhh
>>
>>19007767
22/m
love reading please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYjUU9Q9d7Q
>>
>>19007804
Black do you want to trade?
>>
>>19007767
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Will I have another chance with O? If so, what will
be the result
>>
>>19007767
Male
Can I get a general reading for the next months please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxg1wjfhn5c
>>
File: 1451018841160.png (899KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1451018841160.png
899KB, 797x957px
Anyone trading, something is keeping me up at night and I need some guidance.
>>
>>19007805

On 4chan they usually volunteer and are already crazy! If I just throw the ball at some random person walking down the street then I don't think that they could handle it.

>>19007809

Hmm... maybe. Ask me anyway.
>>
>>19007783
>>19007804
Honestly dear, I believe it is better to be alone than in bad company with people who do not value you. You have inherent worth as a human and deserve to be treated with respect and love.
>>
>>19007781
Hey, I hope you're having a nice night too! This song is super melancholy and pleasant, thanks for sharing it with me.

>You: Ten of Swords
>Job: The Heirophant
>Outside Factors: Page of Wands, Reversed

Interestingly, the Ten of Swords is the card that represents me. When I see it representing myself, it is a culmination of pain and sadness. It's a card that often represents someone who finds themselves severely depressed or lacking in some major need. It is not necessarily a card of violence or death, as surface level symbolism would suggest. I simply think you are someone who is struggling very hard and have not found any relief or reward from it thus far.

Luckily, help is on the way. In terms of a job, I see a man helping you out. Things will get a little bit worse before they get better, but just as you think things won't improve, they will, rapidly. You will be pulled out of your terrible situation by someone, perhaps someone you don't expect or even know just yet.

Outside of employment, I see some kind of malicious news in your immediate future. I believe this will lead things to hitting that "lower point" i just mentioned. It's ok though, as this small coming setback will give way to that which will relieve you of your pains.

I hope you enjoyed your reading, but if not, No Refunds.
>>
>>19007767
Male
I talk to the wind - king crimson
>>19007686 is my query
>>
>>19007823

>I see some kind of malicious news in your immediate future

oh no ._. i can't handle anymore bad news...i'm worried now. i'm at a very low point in my life and you're right, i haven't found any relief. but thank you...i hope things improve soon. if you can, could you tell me what the news is related to?
>>
>do 1 query and refresh the thread
>7 more pop up
Shit. I can almost guarantee I'm not gonna get to you all but I will do my best.
>>
>>19007708
Of course bias can be a problem. I mean you can see here, whenever there's a perceived inaccuracy based on how a querent words their questions, or based on the content they post (like pictures and music videos). A reader will tend to want to analyse as much information as they can from the querent, so that they can better gauge the type of advice to give, no matter how vague the querent may be. And it doesn't always work.
>>
File: 3oEduRzdxq2yLb5kqY.gif (3MB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
3oEduRzdxq2yLb5kqY.gif
3MB, 500x286px
>>19007767
Male
>>19007684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjg43nzSYck
>>
>>19007818
4chan is a special place
>>
>>19007767
Male
A general for this year, ty senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY
>>
>>19007835

Of course. There are only seven stories, and you lot already know them all.
>>
>>19007831
I'm done asking questions. Thank you for indulging me when no one else would, anon. Have a good day and night!
>>
>>19007767
>>25
>>Male
Where do I find my strength? What am I doing wrong, and how do I improve?
>>Septic Flesh - Titan.
>>
>>19007794
>>19007802
>>19007767
>an
sorry for the multiple typos, had to write really fast
>>
>>19007838
You too. Take it easy and I hope it helped you learn a few things.
>>
>>19007818
Can I have a love reading?
>>
>>19007787
Hey, my query if you are interested, is: How do I untangle myself from E and if I do, will I find someone else?

>You: Eight of Cups
>Your goals: Six of Swords
>Next Semester: Three of Pentacles, Reversed

I see you as someone who is multifaceted. Someone who tries their best to bring happiness to others, sometimes at the expense of themselves. Someone who is timid. Someone who is able to prioritize. You have declined to deal with certain things from your past because you see them as petty. You don't want to be dragged into more drama because you're trying to solve something. This is a bit of a double edged sword. I know you seek satisfaction, but I think you should try to put yourself out there more and act more on extroversion, as it would help you greatly even with only a small change.

I see that your goals are within your reach. You have the strength to accomplish them. You have been consistent in putting in maximum effort and you will be rewarded for this. I see you as someone who is building a psychological tool kit. Everything you do, even in your off time, is done with deliberation. You will find what you seek.

Lastly, the next semester specifically will be much of the same as the past has been. As long as you continue to work hard you will continue to see results. It is not going to be some wonderland of instant gratification, but it will be another step up the staircase that is academics. I cannot promise you the world for nothing, but I can promise that if you TRY, you will be rewarded.

That is all, No Refunds.
>>
>>19007846

A grandiose mirror, but there is a straw drawn across it. Now instead of a straw it's a cigarette. Now it's being smoked casually while the person smoking halfway pays attention to the television while making conversation with someone else.

If you keep on like this it's a pathway to being used by somebody who needs to use. None of it is healthy. You want a healthier outlet than whatever you're using now.
>>
>>19007794
>>19007802
>>19007841
Tell me, does this "alternate universe" where underagefags are browsing my fucking board happen to be the "alternate universe" I currently reside in?
>>
>>19007856
Acanthus, how do you scry?
>>
>>19007804
Before the new year I spent some 20~ months really alone

I could do it again
>>19007819
They do value me. They tell me that. Its just frustrating when you always gotta be the one taking initiative, especially when it constantly feels like a risk for me
>>
File: 4474430-constantine.jpg (223KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
4474430-constantine.jpg
223KB, 958x960px
Who holds the greatest power besides the master of creation, aka God? I'm not trying to be edgy. Just curious. Besides the master Creator, who holds the most power?
>>
>>19007881
Buddy there isn't just one God.
>>
>>19007874

I close my eyes. Whatever I'm looking at fades into the back of my eyelids. It becomes an afterimage, and I had to learn to look past that. New shapes come to me. Images, sometimes in the gaps and sometimes in and of themselves. They come quickly, often in color, and it can be hard to take them all in.
>>
>>19007330
if nothing you do works and you always end up shunned and alone you are cursed. It's not a matter of you having a fucked perspective as much as you adjusting your views into a personal sanctuary when you can find none. Look towards the healing that the good side of the spellcraft can offer you. Believe, persist and envision. You will succeed if you are meant to break these chains. The way I see it is that we have been cheated from life by those who have the upper hand spiritually. Yet this may be for a reason. Seek the truth, listen and look for the small messages the entities that may protect you are trying to send you. Do not forsake those in suffering for they are the same as you. Even through their hate they are mirrors of your own feelings in your misery.
Sit down and reflect what you are doing with your life. Stop running around your ambitions and dive headfirst into the ordeal, persistent like a flowing river. Through persistence even a mountain can be cut down by a small stream
>>
>>19007803
>—People don’t always get… what they deserve…
>With those faint words, Leo’s indignation was extinguished. He dropped his head, accepting this truth. He hadn’t come here for revenge. He’d come here for Zoya. Timur had died for Zoya. They had to leave now. Abel Prezent would get away with murder

Ugh, that's a rough one to hear.

>I, too, decided to give you a reading, anon.
>You'll find someone, as long as you keep your priorities straight. In order to get something, you'll need to abdicate something.

I'll keep swimming. Thanks anon.
>>
>>19007891
Black can you scry my next bf?
>>
>>19007852
>How to untangle from E?
Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other. Do not be afraid to ask help from those you trust. It is gonna take some time ,but you will get there.

>Will i meet another qt?
The chariot, II of wands rev, King of swords rev
Hmm you have a vision of who you want, but i dont think it gonna work out. Take care of that past hurt first and move on. Then you will, friend
>>
>>19007891
Cool I should try this out later, thanks Acanthus!
>>
>>19007903
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>19007899

You want me to look where you won't and give you an answer that you probably won't be happy with. Beware: that's a spoiler.
>>
>>19007910

Not a problem. Currently enjoying some revelation of my own.
>>
>>19007894
>Seek the truth, listen and look for the small messages the entities that may protect you are trying to send you. Do not forsake those in suffering for they are the same as you. Even through their hate they are mirrors of your own feelings in your misery.
>Sit down and reflect what you are doing with your life. Stop running around your ambitions and dive headfirst into the ordeal, persistent like a flowing river. Through persistence even a mountain can be cut down by a small stream
Impressive timing.
This is what I needed in all honesty, besides there may be a reason to all of this.
Thank you.
>>
>>19007886
Exactly. But, I'm pretty sure all Gods stem from one stream of creation. I personally highly doubt that there were Gods created/that came into being without one being above all of them.

I'm trying to argue. Just stating my opinion. So, out of curiosity, what's your viewpoint, opinion?
>>
>>19007927
Ayy I hope you have a swell night Acanthus!
See ya!
>>
>>19007951

See ya!
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19007960
>>
>>19007922
Please don't tell me it's him...
>>
>>19007964

What's so bad about this first guy to spring to mind?
>>
>>19007968
He doesn't respect me.
>>
>>19007973

Why is this the man you view as inevitable in your future if you don't want him? If you don't want him why can't you navigate around him? If you don't know how to navigate around what you don't want then why are you asking me to tell you what your next bf looks like?

The object of your curiosity is what you refuse to examine, which is why it's the answer. You refuse to define what you want or seek it out, and so the obvious answer imposes itself on you. It isn't the one that you want, but you refuse to muster the will to defy him as inevitable.

You're wise enough to know that you won't change him into a better man, it doesn't work that way. You're wise enough to know that he isn't what you want. You're wise enough to know that you won't get anything else until you get past him. You refuse to think about how to do that, and in this you resign yourself to him.

Why do you think he doesn't respect you?
>>
Hey, so open query here, and I have 2 questions.
Will I ever be able to find magic that I can do? Where should I start looking?
>>
>>19007983
Hi black,giving readings?
>>
>>19007998

Eh, maybe.
>>
File: C9fiW7pVYAAtLus.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C9fiW7pVYAAtLus.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Giving 3 short readings
>>
>>19008006
See >>19007962

We're already on page 2.
>>
>>19008006
How is my love life looking in the near future?
>>
>>19008006
Love general
>>
>>19008006
Will i get the raise on my salary? ty
>>
>>19008006
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>19008005
If you want:
I will have something in the future with the girl I'm interested in?
>>
>>19008047

Why not now?
>>
>>19008075
Now is fine too
>>
>>19008084

If you don't imagine it being now then why would it be in the future?
>>
>>19008103
Never knows,some people change with time
>>
>>19008075
>Why not now?
Not him, but if you don't mind I'd like a scry to know what the hell is happening between the girl I'm interested in and myself. Pretty sure she like me a lot when we went on our first date, but now she won't reply to my messages.
>>
>>19008119

If you know that one or both of you needs to change then you recognize the need for growth. If you recognize the need for growth then you have to ask: is it healthier to wave the possibility of being with someone as a carrot for that growth? I don't think that it is.

So if it is true and that it could be, what of it? Me telling you that it could be isn't going to help you achieve it. Me even framing it in that fashion would set you to chasing what you could have, but for all of the wrong reasons.
>>
>>19008140
After that, my hopes are gone.
>>
>>19008160

Good. Now go fucking get started.
>>
>>19008165
If you still want to do more readings, >>19007960
>>
>>19008174

I dunno mate. I'm doing readings, but they might not be the kind you want. I'm enjoying this perspective though.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.