[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Road Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 31

File: road-at-night.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
road-at-night.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
This happened a few nights ago

>Driving with my m8 late at night
>it's around midnight with a new moon
>start leaving nicely lit roads to faster emptier darker back roads
We both live about 40 minutes away from where we work so fuck taking a longer route on a fuller road
>live right where the city/suburbs meet rural ass fuck nowhere
>road is pitch black except one street light on an intersection
>see a bunch of whitish bags on the road
>fucking assholes we think since we gotta swerve around it while turning
>we start the turn and just before we swerve slightly to avoid the bags
>the fucking bags stand up

The way we made the turn was so that whatever the fuck that stood up was on my side of the car (I was in the passenger seat)
> before any real detail of what we saw came to us it started running in the opposite direction of where the car was going, thank christ
>but we were able to make out that it was this big white humanoid shape
>in absolute fear and shock we started speeding to make as much distance between that thing and us
>despite it running away from us we looked behind ourselves the whole rest of the way home, but it was too dark to really make anything else out.
>>
Bitch tonight is a full moon so you lie
>>
>>18993767
Depends on what a few nights ago means to someone, around two weeks ago was the last new moon.
>>
>>18993762
Reminds me of something else I read a while back.
>>
>>18993762
bump this
>>
There have to be some more scary stories on the road.
>>
>be me
>be 15
>driving home late from a friends
>2 maybe 3 in the morning, just my bestfriend, brother and I
>the saburb we lived in was on the base of a mountain
>casually driving home when we make a turn
>remind you its about 2 or 3 in the morning, nobody is ever out this late, not even one car on the road
>dude in the middle if street, all black giant hood. All black trench coat
>walks almost right into are car
>All of our hearts drop out our assholes
>speed the fuck outta there

Might be kinda boring but hey at least it aint a larp
>>
File: wrong neighborhood.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wrong neighborhood.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>18994745
oh no a hobo, so scary
>>
There's a cool ghost story from my home town:
>Drive a secluded backroad to get to the town
>there is a paved road now so nobody uses the backroad
>if you drive it at night, a man on a horse appears
>challenges you to a race
>if you race him, he is always in front of you, no matter how fast you're going
>it is said that everybody who races him ends up in a crash
>>
>>18994845
wht in the fuck is that
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mq9pvj4OrT1qdemdb.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mq9pvj4OrT1qdemdb.png
118KB, 500x500px
>>18994869
>>
>>18993762

Okay, this happened 2-3 years ago after a night out with my brother.

>driving home
>be the designated driver, so only had a couple of beers
>left the bar at 2 something o'clock
>get home, realize it's dawn
>6:00
>bar was about an hour drive away
>the other day, tell brother what happened
>to this day, he still thinks I got way too drunk and lost track of time

I want to believe I got way to drunk too, but unless those beers were 100% alcohol there's no way I got that wasted with only 2 pints.
>>
File: DRIVING DOGS AND GIRL.jpg (1MB, 2448x4252px) Image search: [Google]
DRIVING DOGS AND GIRL.jpg
1MB, 2448x4252px
>>18993762
>>
>>18994915
A music video
>>
>>18994939
>designated driver
>has more than 1 drink
Kys before you kill someone else
>>
>>18994939

Lost time is something that creeps me out too much
>>
>friday night, 1:30ish am
>friend hits me up to go run touge like we usually do on weekends
>heads up first because I'm pretty tired, finish waking up and getting ready and head out around 2:30 am
>as I'm heading up the mountain, realize it's pretty empty for the time
>usually tons of boy racers doing runs and fucking around, but halfway up still haven't seen a single car
>whatever, time to warm up and start ramping up speed through the turns
>few turns down, hugging inside lane tightly when I see a car in the same lane stopped halfway in the middle of the road
>hit brakes, swerve around it, slow down and take a closer look
>car halfway on road, halfway in ditch
>hazards flashing, all windows down
>can't see if there's anyone inside or not so park further down the road and walk down to check it out
>get closer, call out asking if there's anyone there
>no answer, so I start walking around the car and checking it out, obviously no one inside it
>something doesn't feel right, everything's completely silent except for the clicking sound from the hazards blinking
>call out again, halfway through what I'm saying hear a really loud crunch off the road in the woods
>it's a turn on the edge of the cliff, with the inside part facing the mountain a heavily wooded ridge that's pretty much impossible to walk through unless you possibly drove another half mile down and took the long way around walking
>get spooked, call out again
>see flashlight turn on in the woods, whoever is holding it takes a step or two torward me then stops
>both stand there staring at each other for what seems like forever, heavy breathing
>all of a sudden whoever is holding the flashlight breaks out into very fast, unnatural shuffling in my direction
>sounds and looks like someone disfigured doing their best impression of a jog
>freak the fuck out, run a hundred feet back to my car, reverse and start driving as fast as I can without looking back
(cont)
>>
>>18995306
>spend entire rest of the ride looking into my backseat worrying that someone's going to pop up
>get up to the meeting area at the top of the mountain, looks like friend just got there only a few minutes before I did despite him heading out way earlier
>has no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, which means the car must have pulled onto the road and stopped exactly a few minutes after he passed that spot on the road

might not be too spooky of a story but for some reason it scared the shit out of me. Silver lining is though, set a record for my time that night. Never came close to driving that fast again
>>
>>18995312

This is why this thread exists, makes me not wanna stop at all while driving at night.
>>
>>18994922
top kek
>>
Its not exactly driving but it happened in a car
>an exbf and I sit in his car smoking fags on a summer night
>remote place on a top of a hill overlooking the sea
>everything is going as usual
>than a tap on the window(the same sound as if you are tapping with your hand)
>it couldn't been someone else cause we would have seen it and noone really goes there by foot
>we both get spooked and left
>i avoid hanging out there
(it's not as exciting as other stories but still)
>>
>>18995441

Op here, we're just sharing any and all nope stories involving night, cars and roads.

I'm trying to see if anyone has seen anything similar to my experience tho too, shit has me scared going home from work.
>>
Two from my time in Arizona as an MP (military police)

>driving on night shift, about 2 or 3 in the morning
>going towards West Gate, road out there is dark as fuck
>suddenly woman in a dark dress with a bonnet darts in front of my car
>throws her hands up and looks scared as shit, pretty much what you or I would do if a car was barreling toward you at like 50 mph
>slam my brakes
>don't see her
>fuck me I ran this bitch over
>get out of car
>no blood
>no tracks
>no dent in the car
>no body
>NOPED the fuck out of there and don't go down the road for the rest of the night
>>
>>18995599
Second story

>base in Arizona always had illegal immigrants wandering through, we grouped up sometimes and went innawoods to look for them
>one of the patrol vehicles is a pick up truck
>two guys up front, me and 3 more guys pile on the back
>driving through one of the canyons and suddenly one of the guys yells for us to stop
>think he saw some illegals
>look in the woodline
>notice there's no nightbirds, no crickets, no toads making any noise
>whatever is in the woodline it isn't an illegal
>it's short, like 5 and a half feet tall
>wide as fuck, like body builder sized shoulders
>think it's a bear on its hind legs at first but it's human shaped
>it stares at us for a few minutes
>too far off the trail to see any features
>turns around and lumbers off
>birds and crickets etc start making noise again
>we can hear it in the woods all night
>>
>>18995622
Two words:
Fuck
&
That
>>
>>18995659
Pretty much. Sergeant in charge pulled us all out...said he didn't want want a bunch of lower enlisted being all jumpy and shooting someone but I think he was just as afraid as the rest of us.

Fort Huachuca man...that place had some energies about it, no fucking joke.
>>
>>18995684
Damn man, I have been a lot of spooky stuff about Arizona lately.
>>
>>18995704
*hearing a lot of
>>
>>18995704
Huachuca has been around since the 1870s,it's had some time to get wierd.

I dunno, maybe it's something about the desert or something. On the fort there's stables built in the 1910s, barracks from the 30s, pictographs in the hills, a cemetery over a hundred years old, homes built in the 1920s...one of the houses used to be the post hospital in the 1800s. Across from our barracks were buildings that were used as barracks in the 1870s.

Lotta history in a small place.
>>
>>18994444
Nice quads
>>
>>18994444
>>18995786
Guess that means I'm safe from spooks on the road.
>>
>>18995796
Either that, or you have a higher chance of getting spooked.
>>
>>18995817
Not even quads can protect my ass, shit.
>>
This isnt a thrilling story, so dont expect to be blown away
>1 AM driving home from a friends house
>rural Indiana so I can take backroads all the way home
>four way stop next to an old graveyard
>one single dead tree lurks on a hill, then nothing but cornfield
>the moon is on its period
>lots of fog
>radio signal is shit so just static
>looked at graveyard
>looked at stop sign
>shortest stop of my life
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 1256x712px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 1256x712px
>last year, june, around 1am
>walking home from a party that went to shit, friend that took me and a couple others there left at 10pm alone, i left at midnight since everyone else was passed out or fucking
>road has swamp and heavily forested hills on one side, really tall grass fields and a river on the other, nearest houses are a ways off, nothing behind me for miles
>sit my ass down because ive been walking for a while
>contemplating sleeping outside when i realize the bullfrogs and crickets are quiet
>get nervous and look around, see nothing but feel water hit my nose
>have another drop of rain hit my cheek followed by a crack of thunder
>stumble to my feet and keep walking
>walk for a couple more minutes, storm is now light rain, lightning coming form the river side of the road
>getting more and more nervous, every crack of thunder makes me jump
>start half-jogging, starting to panic
>storm picks up, cant see well from the dark and the rain, getting soaked and slipping on shitty dirt road
>hear weird sounds, like someone with the flu gurgling their phlegm and snorting
>slip and fall face first into a puddle
>while im getting up, hear that snorting again and feel hot air on my neck
>whip around and throw a punch, hear something crack and tear
>whatever i hit starts screaming its head off, sprint off as fast as i can
>cross a bridge, stop and catch my breath
>look behind me, see shadow taller than i am at the other side
>flash of lightning lights it up, snow white skin covered in mud, extremely thin, dark hair that grew down to its ass, and a mouth that hung limp at its left side
>hear a train horn from behind me, thing immediately turns and runs through the swamp into the hills
>get home, sit in my basement with a gun at my side until 9am
>head outside, dead fawn on my porch, four-fingered bloody prints and some symbol scratched into my door
>stay with family for a week then move out of state
pic related, drew it and the symbol as best i could
>>
>>18996169
What state?
>>
>>18996213
wv, near chapmanville and mitchell heights
>>
>>18996243
But why didn't you take pictures of the fawn and paw/handprints?
>>
>>18996169
Every instinct says Skinwalker from all the stories I've heard. Can't be too sure, though.
>>
>>18996261
i did, used them in a police report that got dropped, but they were on my old harddrive that died during the move
>>
File: 1493445363179.jpg (21KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493445363179.jpg
21KB, 460x259px
>>18996273
>on my old harddrive that died during the move
>>
>>18995760
Did you ever go to the Copper Queen hotel? It's in that speed trap with the dinosaur McDonalds.
>>
>>18996169
Nope
>>
>>18993762
its a full moon right now on the east coast, so how can you claim a few nights ago it was a new moon? not even gonna read the rest of your bullshit story
>>
>>18993767
>>18997119

I mean there's
>>18993798
>>
File: 2017-05-11-07-35-51--276553689.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-11-07-35-51--276553689.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>18994869
>>
>>18996288
It a spooky story on the internet you sperg what were you expecting.
>>
>>18996315
In Bisbee? Yeah, I walked around inside it once but didn't see shit. Bisbee is a cool little town though I used to go there all the time.
>>
>>18996169
>tmw u get spooped by anon's MS paint of a monster
Spooky story indeed anon
>>
>>18995273
girl i dated had a lot of lost time / blackouts. she would literally start driving home from work at 10 PM and then wake up at 2 AM in her car in an unknown neighborhood and have to turn on GPS and try to figure out where the fuck she was.

i chalked it up to being overworked, stressed out by her shitty boss and family, and sleep deprivation.

turns out she also has dissociative / multiple personality disorder or whatever they're calling it these days so ... obviously that might have been a factor.

in any case it was obvious that she had no business driving if that kind of shit was going on, but i had no luck stopping her.
>>
>>18993762
gosh what an absolute goofball shit story. THE BAGS THE BAGS CAME TO LIFE
>>
File: 1453265573597.jpg (954KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453265573597.jpg
954KB, 1920x1200px
>im a state trooper
>about 7 years ago im out on my usual patrol
>around October, I remember because it was getting colder out and with Halloween right around the corner
>on my usual route, its pretty peaceful actually just cruising the back roads, when I get a call from dispatch
>suspicious vehicle parked off one of the main roads, a concerned citizen had spotted it and wanted to make sure nobody was hurt
>drive to the location, which is again off of a main road but still out in the sticks
>im talking the road isnt even paved
>kind of looks like pic related
>I roll up, flash my lights and sound my siren
>its just a car on the side of the road, ive seen it before. could be abandoned, could be somebody in the woods taking an emergency piss
>get closer and something just seems off
>been at the job for a while, you start to pick up on certain things that are tell tale signs
>car is too nice and new to be abandoned, I approach with my flash light (its getting to be around dusk now)
>Ive caught people having sex, doing drugs, sleeping, ect and there is a scramble in the car when id approach. I see no movement
>passenger side door is open, and a clutter of items like shopping bags and a purse trails out of the car into the woods
>follow, announcing loudly that Im a state trooper and if anyone needs assistance
>im thinking maybe a EDP (nervous break down type situation)
>walk into the woods, still calling out while its getting darker out
>after about 20 yards I see a pair of legs dangling from a tree
>>
File: the shit ive seen.jpg (396KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
the shit ive seen.jpg
396KB, 1000x1288px
>>18997370
>approach cautiously, saying im a trooper and im here to help
>shine my light up and see a young college age girl, early 20s, up a tree
>her throat is cut, deep, I can practically see down her neck
>her body is positioned on the higher branches about 5 feet off the ground
>somebody placed her there
>give myself a minute to take that in, take my gun out and still announce my presence in case there is anyone else around
>im in def-con 1, as far I Im concerned the person that did this is still here
>walk back to my car, grab the shotgun and go back into the woods
>fuck this, if there is somebody else hurt or dying out there im not sitting on my ass
>again, yelling out state police and if anyone is there make yourself known or Ill shoot
>nothing
>back up on its way already, I stay close to the treeline looking for anyone
>on my second trip I notice the trail from the side of the road goes into the woods a bit further
>a shoe, a jacket, some jewelry, ect
>all leading up to the girl in the tree
>back up arrives, detectives arrive. Show them everything I found and give my statements
>concerned citizen gets cleared, turns out he was in fact just a concerned citizen
>no other suspects, case is still unsolved
>the part that really fucked with my head is, checking her phone records, she made a call to her parents saying she had car trouble not even 2 hours before that
>she parked on the side of the road, and waiting for somebody to pick her up, some stranger stopped, jumped her and killed her and just left right before I got there
>>
File: 1492537793487.png (98KB, 674x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492537793487.png
98KB, 674x612px
>>18997392
fuck
>>
>>18997338
She was cheating and using it as an excuse
>>
>>18997392
I dispatch for highway patrol in my state, whenever I train new people I tell them ALWAYS send a trooper (or at least a deputy) to check on disabled motorists for EXACTLY this reason, especially if they're women.

I'm all for female equality but the fact of the matter is that there is still shit out there that's NOT safe for women. Sitting in a car, alone, at night is not safe...especially on an interstate highway where you have all kinds of drivers who are only driving through the state for a few hours and will never be back again.

People don't realize how easy it is to get away with murder.
>>
>driving home
>live out in country
>good bit of moon out but very foggy
>am slowing down at one point because I can't see
>look over
>see huge buck's head sticking out of the fog
>spooped me but it was actually pretty neat, wish i had camera
>>
>>18997589

i suppose it's possible. but after we broke up she got sent to a mental hospital for electroshock therapy, so i think she was probably telling the truth about most of it.
>>
>>18997370
>>18997392
Can you link to a news article about this?
>>
>>18995130
You sound like a little bitch
>>
>>18997728
The real scary story here is how you dodged that bullet
>>
Nothing special, but might as well share.

> a random Friday night a few years ago
> chilling, playing video games and watching a movie with my cousin
> it's after 3:30AM, so I give him a ride home
> my little town of ~2,000 people is totally empty, not a single car on the road
> after a turn, there's a man standing at the edge of the road, smoking under a street light
> he's sort of hiding behind the telephone pole
> it's clear we see him, and he looks right at us intently
> drop cousin off, on my way back
> smoking guy isn't there, so I forget about it
> see a white van cross the road in front of me
> see the same white van a couple minutes later, driving slowly
> take a different route home
> get closer to home, and as I turn near my house, the same white van pulls behind me with its brights on
> I start getting paranoid, decide to pull off in front of somebody else's house on a different street and wait for them to pass
> after they pass, I pull into my driveway and pull up far enough that it wasn't visible from the road
> see them drive by sort of slowly about an hour later, as if they were looking for something
> keep my raifu and shotgun close by for a few days

Rationally it was probably nothing, but it freaked me out at the time.

I'm awake most nights and I've seen some odd looking people walking around in the middle of the night.
>>
File: well fuck.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>18997392
reminds me of a story my friend told me
>friend is an paramedic in a big city
>gets a call about a fight, sounds like somebody is getting fucked up and possibly murdered
>drives out to a known sketchy area (aka da hood), lots of abandoned buildings and known violent crimes
>after the initial confusion of where the victims are, he has to wait until the police clear the scene and deem it safe\
>sitting outside of an abandoned motel, feeling anxious
>a car slows down and then drives off, clearly not wanting any of this shit
>cops clear the scene, he and his partner go to a very much dead victim
>young women, all slashed up across her face and breasts
>2 weeks later detectives arrest her boyfriend for it, says they were having money disputes and he figured it was easier to kill her
>during the interview with the detectives, he walks them through the nights events and mentions after stabbing her, he took off around the block and saw an ambulance
>gave legitimate thought to killing them just in case they saw him, but he decides against it when he heard the cops sirens
>friend is still shaken up by it and doesnt like to talk about it
>>
>>18997392

fucking hell

I've heard of something similar to this. An officer was driving on the highway or a road at 2am and saw something shining in the woods that lead to a dead woman hanging from a tree with her throat cut. The shining thing in the woods turned out to be her bracelet or jewelry
>>
>>18994915
British people
>>
I lived in Australia for a couple years. I worked on a farm in bumfuck nowhere. Australian rural roads are fucking horrifying. No phone signal, miles long and absolutely no light. For my first job in Australia the guy who I worked for was a widower, his wife had died by swerving off one of these roads and bleeding out slowly by herself. When they found her it was way too late. So I had a great impression of these things.

Anyway
>going to the farm one morning, about 3 or 4 am
>about 3/4 of the way there, car breaks down
>try and get it working but cannot do shit with the lack of light, decide to wait until dawn which isn't too far off
>get sleeping bag out boot and try and get some sleep on the backseat
>drifting off at this point and a truck really slowly pulls up next to me
>legitimately all i'm thinking is how i'm going to raped, murdered and have my body dumped in the fucking outback
>tap on the window, hear an "alright mate!" because it was one of the lads from the farm on his way back
>drives me up to the farm and we sort out the car later

good times
>>
>>18997150
>When VTEC kicks in and you're still losing
>>
>>18998877
Is this big city by any chance....chicago?
>>
>>18995558
Out then.
>>
>Live near the Great Lakes
>Tendency for lake fog to seep onto roads
>Driving home from a friends house when quite quickly, the entire road is fog
>Probably could only see 10 feet away with high beams
>Drive slower
>OH SHIT!!!
>Car driving in opposite way nearly crashes into me
>Swerves out of the way before I could even react
>Break quickly, get out and look at where the car is
>The way it swerved, it must've come off the road
>But it was no where to be found
To this day, I have no idea where the fuck that car went
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779KB, 400x211px
>>18999542
...maybe
why?
>>
>>18993762
>driving around a certain large city in WNC
>at night
>go onto the parkway
>at night
>stop at an overlook a river to chill out and listen to the flow of water
>turn off car lights and roll down windows since moon was pretty bright already
>nobody was on the parkway, I mean nobody, during the 30 minutes I was driving on it prior
>30 seconds after I stop a car pulls behind me, headlights on, out of nowhere
>not 10 seconds after that another car pulls out of nowhere in front of me, turns headlights on
>figures get out of the cars, start approaching mine
>FUCK.THIS.SHIT.jpeg
>slam foot on gas, high-tail it the fuck out of there
Still creeps me out thinking about it
Someone I know heard from a park ranger that apparently gay married men have hookups sometimes on the parkway at night, would not surprise me but either way my sphincter was 100% clenched
>>
>>18999455
forgot that australians could be scared too
>>
>>18994845
i know this is supposed to be spooky but I just find it funny
>>
>>18995319
Are you legally obligated to stop if you call the police and give them the car location?
>>
File: mfwyes.png (330KB, 603x527px) Image search: [Google]
mfwyes.png
330KB, 603x527px
>>18995622
>think it's illegals
>It's actually ManBearPig
>>
>>18999911
I actually don't know.

But I'd rather be told I shouldn't've left than have my boipucci stretched out by a hung roadside demon
>>
>>18997344

Well we just thought whatever was on the street that night two weeks ago was a bunch of bags at first it had that wrinkly quality and all.

Not literally a bunch of bags standing up.
>>
>>18994915
Just some fine English lads being some good fellows and having a run from rambunctious Scottish girls.
>>
>>18998148
I'm going laugh when your mom gets killed by someone who just had "a couple of beers"
>>
>>18994939
Some gaylien probably probed you.

>>18998267
Mexican drug dealers most likely.
>>
>>19000399
I don't know which is scarier.
>>
>Be 6-7 year old me
>Moving from Oregon to Las Vegas
>Driving under the stars somewhere in southern Nevada with Mom and either my Grandma or a friend of my Mom's (Not sure which)
>Driving along a long straight road with no other cars in sight
>Suddenly a single bright light appears down the road and everyone immediately notices it
>It's getting closer
>We start getting nervous
>Close enough to the car where we should be able to make out a shape
>We can't
>Mom, audibly getting kinda panicked, starts to ask "What the fuck is that?!"
>It looks like it's going to fly right into the car
>We all start screaming
>It just fucking vanishes just before reaching us.

The weird part is, I don't remember any of this. I'm telling the story based on what my mom told me a couple years later after asking me about it. You'd think that someone would remember something like that. Just makes me uneasy.
>>
>>19000420
That's pretty weird normally it's the other way around, like you'd remember and no one else would.
>>
>>19000420
>>19000420
You blocked it out of your mind because the E.T.'s actually got a hold of you that night and gang-probed you for hours.You arrived at your destination 3 pounds heavier due to all the space jizz in your colon.
>>
>>18996272
yeah because it imitated speech and had a strong copper scent? Fuck off you shithead. Everythings a fucking skinwalker to you newfags. Do everyone a favor and read the 100 story compliation of skinwalker stories so you can be just as sick of them as the rest of us.
>>
>>18998148
You sound like a total fucking faggot
>>
>>18999614
Used to listen to Chicago police scanners quite a lot.
Lots of niggers harass EMS in the hood, and sometimes they get attacked.
>>
>>18999781
>Sphincter was 100% clenched
Kek
>>
>>18994955
Damn, and what happend in this thread, how is it finish?
>>
>>19000928
Listening to Chicago scanners is getting trendy
>>
>>18994869
A ghost horse? Slow piece of shit, i can smoke the fuck out of it in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Turbonetics t74 t4 twinscroll. turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be
>>
>>19001177
Kek
>>
>>19001177
>fwd
>not garbage.
Yeah have fun with that. Meanwhile I'll beat this ghost horse with my 418 rwhp
>>
File: 1443146954324.jpg (41KB, 593x519px) Image search: [Google]
1443146954324.jpg
41KB, 593x519px
>>19001402
:^)
>>
>>19001177
Trying to compensate for something?
>>
>>18999603
>could only see 10 feet away with high beams
You should never use high beams in the fog precisely because the light bounces back and then you can't see shit.
>>
>>18994955
>>19000944
This, fuck I wanna now. Did they figure anything out?
>>
>>19001476
Why don't you put it against an ACTUAL rwd car of the same era, take a c5 vette, an '00 ws6, etc instead of a mom car
>>
>>19001177
Good pasta.
>>
>>19000928
youd be surprised how often this happens, not only ambulances but fire fighters as well. I mean, as far as cops go I expect it. It comes with the territory of the job but fire fighters and EMTs? Some of the older guys told me stories of how they use to put fucking bars over the windows of their fire trucks because of all the close calls they had
>>
>>18993762
>1:30 am
>going to the airport to go home from Arizona vacation
>we get in the car and then see a man in briefs and an open shirt shambling towards us
>My mom drops the keys in a panic
>the man points at us and starts telling incoherent nonsense
>we get the car started and speed off

One of the most surreal situations of my life
>>
File: you-stupid-lol-thumb.png (115KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
you-stupid-lol-thumb.png
115KB, 304x228px
>>19001177
that sure is a nice 14 second car you got there.
>>
>midnight
>walking home in a suburb
>see a man's shape standing in a lawn
>as i pass near it i notice it's a dude dressed in all black and seems to be holding a long object
>"heh" he says
>"you might be big and muscular..."
>"...but can you stand against me and my blade?" As he unsheathes his katana
>teleports behind me
>"your dead kiddo" i hear behind my neck
I instantly turn back and in an attempt to fight back I hit his head, making his hat fall off and revealing a huge beard that was covering the face of a pale, ugly, acne ridden and fat man.
>"you are just a fat, disgusting neet!" I say laughing in surprise
>"stop it chad! Im a human been too!" He cries, his gentlemanly powers taken from him just like his fedora
>he begins to run away from me and trips on his way too long trenchcoat
>i decide to spare his life out of pity
>keep walking down street as he cried in a mess of his own waste in the middle of the street
>>
>>19001939
fuck. I've got famalam in Phoenix, who I plan to visit sometime, next year.

stop making me having second thoughts, anon-kun.
>>
File: Glowing orb.jpg (23KB, 404x316px) Image search: [Google]
Glowing orb.jpg
23KB, 404x316px
So i live in a quite secluded area of NY and the story goes
>Mom and I are in a car in the middle of winter
>driving on a stretch of road with really only one house
>less than 5 minutes walk from our house
>about six in the morning
>no other car on the road except ours
>it's not even dark, the sun is coming up
>cold as fuck
>in front of us, clear as day, not even treetop high
>a light blue orb moves from one side of the road, to the other
>closest anomaly I can find to match it is Ball lightning but even that is way off.
>the thing is in a field on the left side of the road, gets to the road, moves fast as shit across it, then slows again once its crossed, as if it knew to cross the road fast
>it disappears into the woods
>i rubbed my eyes and looked at my mom and asked her if she just saw that too
>she asked me what the hell that thing was

still kinda bummed we didn't stop to observe this shit more, but we both saw it so I'm certain it was real. It was glowing, it got to a whitish color towards its center, it was quite solid in how the color faded. Easily the weirdest thing I have ever seen to date.Few years later i was telling the story to someone and they were freaked out because their dad had seen something similar high in the sky. I am certain it was not ball lightning. Pic kinda related. I don't much believe in the paranormal either. More a science guy.
>>
>>19002035
lost
>>
Here's one a friend told me:

>be him, age 7, sometime in the 90s
>driving with his grandma very late at night
>somewhere in rural Tennessee
>take shortcut home
>shortcut is a windy dirt road that goes through the woods (sp00ky enough)
>suddenly the tree line breaks to reveal field of tallgrass, trail ends
>him and grandma get out of car to find their bearings
>notice whats going on at about 50 yards to his left
>it's the actual fucking KKK
>grandma tells him eerily calm to stay quiet and get back in the car
>get in car, step on the gas and gtfo of their
>both were white, but that sight at 12am isn't to nice
>haven't discussed it between them since, only told me
>>
>>19000420
anon got his young boypussy raped by ayyyys
>>
>be me
>16
>driving home from the graveyard shift one summer night
>driving down an empty road
>all of a sudden some thin figure jumps infront of my car
>slam on the brakes
>get out thinking it's a deer
>don't see anything there
>thin "arm" shoots out of the bottom of my car
>I freak the fuck out and jump back
>it retracts back under the car
>step back and look under the car
>nothing there
>freaking the fuck out
>hear a screeching noise
>get in the car and nope the fuck out
>never gone down that road again
>>
>>18994915
Quick video for a Radiohead song to promote their new album they put on Instagram a while back
>>
>>19002096
Maybe it was a soul or something similar
>>
File: IMG_3544.png (634KB, 1006x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.png
634KB, 1006x493px
>>18993762
>>
>>19002621
I tend to think it was some unexplained natural anomaly, or something I am just unaware of, but I can honestly say I have no idea what it was. Still the strangest thing I have seen to this day.
>>
> a few years back, about six or so
> friend's acquantance gets a new truck, goes a drivin with his gf
> said acquantance comes by and picks friend up, I come along for the ride
> stick to country roads because fuck speed limits
> four hours no other vehicles
> stop in at gas station, fill up around four jcans of gas
> drive out to sandilands
> continue driving around
> another truck on the side of the road, all blinkers on
> slow down, stop alongside, take one look at the cabin
> guns fucking everywhere, windshield's been shot out, there is no passenger door
> everybody wtfs
> hear a series of gunshots out innawoods, followed by noises of something moving through the brush real fast
> open window in back of cab, shout to driver and gf to GTFO
> gas gas gas
> we tear out of there, down a straightaway
> two guys come running outawoods, jump into other truck, kick up a shitload of gravel as they punch it
> they gain on us
> driver stomps on brakes, we hit the cab, friend almost falls out of truckbed as our truck fishtails onto a different road
> other truck passes by road behind us
> a minute later it's back
> sun's going down
> this continues for a while, racing down backroads pursued by actual hicks
> friend finally has enuf of this shit and chunks a jcan at them, they fucking run over it
> no explosion, friend shouts HOLLYWOOD FUCKING LIED
> wtf
> nightfall, still driving, suddenly driver turns onto side path and off the road, kills the engine
> hicks roar right the fuck past
> we wait, listening for the sound of the other truck to fade away
> no other noises
> friend gets squirrely as all fuck, I join him in the feeling
> open up another jcan, top up truck
> hairs on back of neck rising
> close jcan, place in back, hop into the cab
> friend remains in the truck bed, now wielding tire iron
> engine starts up, we back up onto main road
> wefuckinglost.exe
> I suggest using satphone to call for help
> "don't have registration for the vehicle"
> put satphone away
>>
>>18995130
Lol someone has never drank beer before. Pussy
>>
>>18995622
>whatever is in the woodline it isn't an illegal
>it's short, like 5 and a half feet tall

Sounds like a Mexican to me.
>>
>>19002794
> start driving
> three hours later we see something up ahead
> pull up on THAT TRUCK only in the fucking ditch
> stop next to it to look
> nobody inside
> inside's a mess
> driver side window is smashed, there's blood all over that side of the car
> misfire?
> friend hops out of truckbed, the rest of us wtf at him
> walks over, opens truck door which promptly falls off in his hands
> wtf once more, seeing too much fucking blood on the seat
> friend reaches in, loots a beer from under the pedals
> tosses the door in the back before climbing into the cab
> "mine now"
> start driving away
> eventually get back onto main road, head home
> drive back to friend's place, park truck in garage
> "hey mind if I store it here for a few days"
> "sure"
> go have drinks and sit around campfire bitching about random shit for the rest of the night
> friend still has that bloodstained beer can, unopened
> lost the truck door when he got kicked out of house
> still don't know wtf those hicks issue was
> prevailing theory is they had a still in those woods
> and during their pursuit, passenger accidentally let a shot off in the cab, either injuring or killing the driver
> truck went into ditch, passenger stumbled off into woods
> acquaintance is forever bitching that he should have looted one of the rifles too
>>
>>19001939
>Arizona vacation
What a shitty fucking life you must live.
>>
>>19002486
>it retracts back under the car
>step back and look under the car
>nothing there
Hate to break it to you but that "thin thing" is still in your car.
>>
>>18994922
fucking zozz
>>
>>19002865
Which state was this?
West Virginia, and you may have stumbled into an actual inbred nightmare.
>>
>>19002805
kys drunk driver
>>
>driving through Appalachia at night
>shit's already a third world country
>it's about 230 am
>have to piss
>figure there isn't anyone out this time of night so I just open the car door and step to the side of the road
>start pissing
>hear leaves and shit rustling like someone running through the woods
>Several voices: "HEY BOY! C'MERE BOY! YOU GIT BACK HERE BOY!"
>zip up
>piss all over my pants
>run back to car
>"CAIN'T BE ROUND HERE BOY, CAIN'T COME ROUND HERE!"
>these three guys burst out of the treeline with shovels
>two are big and bulky, one skinny as fuck and obviously retarded
>retarded one isn't saying anything, just hooting and acreaming
>Start beating on my car with the shovels
>floor the gas
>they're still screaming as I drive away

Lesson? Don't fucking stop in Appalachia.
>>
>>18995273
yooo same, lost time is the trippiest shit
>>
>>18994939
your brother roofied you yo. was your anus sore the next day?
>>
>>19000420
this happened to me and my girlfriend, it was in Texas though, near Marfa. area is known for the "Marfa Lights". Creepy as hell.
>>
>>19002631
This still fucks me up. It's one thing if it's just the two people.

But when he says it was twenty or so, that's when I shit bricks.
>>
>>19003220
The southwest is full of dying towns populated by method addicts.

There's literally nothing else to do but sell meth and use the profits to buy more meth.
>>
>>18995622
deja vu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ARRTvuTJc
>>
>>19002631
This story! We went out there last winter to check it out and drove that route in the reverse direction during the day. Asked locals about it. They said, "Yup."
>>
>>19001177
Someone should make an /o/ greentext in the vein of that /fitx/ story
>>
>>19003170
Not in US. Canada. Manitoba. Sandilands.
looking at the area in Google Maps now, holy fuck
>What happened to all the fucking forest?
There used to be a fucktonne more trees than that.
>>
>>19002794
>>19002865

Hollywood lied kek
>>
>>19003220
My dad was a truck driver, he mostly worked for citrus companies, going and picking up trailers full of oranges and grapefruit. I couldn't have been much more than 7 or 8 when this happened. It was late 80's, in the middle of nowhere in Central FL
>driving down dirt road to find trailer full of fruit
>Dad, Older Cousin who's way more badass than me, me
>Don't know how long we're driving for, it's like 11pm and I'm a kid and I want to go eat nuggets or whatever the fuck I did as a kid
>All of a sudden two people laying on the sides of the opposite sides of the dirt road, blood caked dirt all around. Some car up ahead with headlights facing us just sitting.

You know how dirt roads get graded and leave that hump to the side? These people were sort of folded over it, If they were alive it wasn't fun or comfortable.

>Cousin says we have to help them, I'm just curious, no idea what the fuck could be happening
>Dad NO'S and we back the fuck out of there and turn around immediately, radios dispatch and says no go

from what I know he didn't call the police either, but that's probably because it would be basically impossible in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: temp.png (83KB, 208x216px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
83KB, 208x216px
>>18994955
probably just coincedence, but this mark on the door looks a little off, don't ya think?
>>
>>18994939
I didn't lose that much time but a few years ago I was driving to my friend's house about 25 minutes away and I can't remember anything for about 2 or 3 minutes. I missed the turn I usually take that goes straight to her place, and ended up driving for a long way past a school and some shops where I must have stopped at crossings before 'coming to' when waiting at some lights
>>
Not exceptionally spooky, but one time driving from where I used to live in Rhode Island to Syracuse NY, it was around 2 AM and I picked up what I'm almost certain was a ham radio operator broadcasting bagpipe music interspersed between number station-style bits.

Also have had the several-deer-staredown experience, but who lives in a rural northern area and hasn't had that happen.
>>
This is the closest thread i could find tonight regarding stories, and this one isn't about driving unfortunately. Here's the gist of what happened about three minutes before posting:

Be security guard, work 3rd (graveyard) shift through the night (about 1am eastern)
>have guardshack in front of community
>two guardhouses, ones empty at night
>me in guardhouse 1, watching cameras overlooking across the street to other residences in our side community
>house dead center of camera view right past other gate
>at 00:30 (12:30 am for you non army fags) guy comes out to smoke a cig almost every night with his dog on a leash in plain view
>cameras aren't amazing, little fuzzy at his distance but i know when it's him
>this night it's not him.

>His front porch light turns on and i immediately notice
>no front door opens but as soon as it turned on, you can see the shape of something humanoid in the porchway
>This shit was as tall as the overhang, about 7ft tall, thinner than a jew in 1943
>notice wierd movement back and forth, looks like it has 3 or 4 arms around shoulder height waving.
>notice its almost like it's waving at me, knowing i can see it due to the light
>it's been doing this for about 4 minutes straight even as i type
>go over to side pc to find /x/ since this isn't the first weird shit iv'e seen from this spot at 12:30am and wanted to share
>glance at camera

>it's walking this way

>as i move in closer to see if i can see if it's indeed walking this way with how light from the other guardhouse illuminates the street, i see these long skinny black legs walking into the street
>it is walking this way
>suddenly as it's almost close enough to somewhat discern, the porch light goes out
>can't see it in the darkness anymore

>the guardhouse 2 visitor lane light goes out.

>i'm typing this shit as i see it guys, this is freaking me out.
>Opening a side bar to make an email about the light going out and it's back on now.

Nothings there now.
>>
>>19003917
Same poster, speaking of bagpipes:

>me and gf driving from RI to visit her brother in NJ
>takes forever to get through GWB
>i told her so.jpg
>it's between thanksgiving & christmas so it's dark at like 5 PM
>take a detour to avoid further aggravation on the jersey pike
>little two lane road
>turn corner
>car pulled over, hazards blinking
>"we should see if they need help"
>honey, the fuck?
>do it anyways bc i put the pussy on a pedestal
>no one in car
>passenger door open, some little garbage strewn about
>gf gets out
>i'm about to have an aneurysm
>all of a sudden bagpipes start playing
>close by
>VERY close by
>"it's time to get back in the car now."
>for the first and last time ever she immediately complies with no banter
>we rip shit out of there
>>
>>19003933
For clarification, if you look at guardhouse 2 cams, at night, it's a wall of blackness past the gate towards the houses.

There's been other weird shit iv'e seen on the cameras before, i can try and recap the two most interesting ones if wanted.
>>
>>19003933
hope you brought the problem solver

good luck friendo
>>
>>19003949
We're unarmed. Anyone can literally murder me and all i can do is lock the doors. fuck me right.

I'm calmed down a little but fuck me dude this hasn't escalated to a level of fear like it has tonight. Will report if anything happens again tonight.
>>
>>19003961
try reasoning with it?

sing bohemian rhapsody and maybe it'll understand
>>
>>19003988
>tfw i know the lyrics by heart and it may come down to this life or death scenario

But really im just about to quit this place. My predecessor quit his 3rd shift nights due to quote unquote "not able to deal with it".

But the pay is good. fuck.

As for the area, as far as i know, nothing should be haunted. I dont know, im unable to look up deed records.
>>
>>19003994
and the residents don't report anything weird?
>>
File: 1491415578708.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491415578708.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>18994922
>>
>>18994845
I actually find that video really funny. You're driving along and find yourself at the lamest business meeting ever.
>>
>>19003994
collect the money and try to figure out what the fuck is going on man

if it hates Queen, try some run the jewels, whatever. Maybe it likes Merle or Johnnie.
>>
>>19004010
No one is outside this late, the thing is that one car came by when i saw it and the damn car stopped right in front and then sped to the right as if he wanted to avoid something.

Aside from other basic shit older res's report seeing at night, nothing is caught by cops. Anything odd at night on cameras pulled up on recording is called "just a resident" if asked about.

I've made a "complaint" to my supervisor before and he said not to worry about it regarding another night. Guards don't usually last three months on this contract.
>>
>>19004029
The light on guardhouse two went out just now and went back on, when it did both gates were open and they don't just "open" by themselves, regardless at the same time. I just shut them remotely.

I'll try and make contact with a resident but i could possibly have a complaint against me for "harassment" (old people are asses here)
>>
>>19004037
Why contact a resident? They won't know shit anyway, If you're alone just record record record. If the security system doesn't record the status of the gates anyway at least you have that. Ain't much you can do by yourself. Just observe and get us some lanky awkward ghost footage. Stay calm also, there's just nothing energy can do about that. Just think to yourself that you aren't afraid. :]
>>
>>19004037
you are remarkably calm about having a spoopy monster taking a piss on your shift.
>>
>>18996169
Jesus, that sounds like a wendigo or a skinwalker. Some freaky shit, right there.
>>
>>19004050
a resident as in THE resident that lives there. I work the other gate sometimes and they come out on some days.

thanks for the advice but i've been doing this for the past few months. I'll try and record some footage the next time i see something but i have to do it outside of the inside cameras view of me.

>>19004052
I've accepted my fate regarding being killed on shift, nothing i can really do, but this shit did freak me out. i was a little shook when i first started typing this.

Like i said, it's really hard to discern the shape on the quality of cameras we have here but i'm pretty damn sure it wasn't a normal person doing this with it's dimensions. both doors are locked. This isn't the first time it happened. A former co worker has seen something weird from that post too.
>>
>>18999781
asheville is bad
>>
>>19004070
Well if you start getting killed at least make it the noisiest you can you know? like screaming and kicking and cursing so at least its very obvious for others that something is wrong with the place.
>>
>>18994845
>people to this day will ask what this is

You must be 18+ to post here
>>
>>18994955
I was in this thread, good fucking times
>>
>>19004079
well considering the nearest house is about 50 yards in either direction i doubt i'll be heard.

Knowing my coworkers and supervisor you might see my demonic death on cam through liveleak.
>>
>>19004070
if it's a sole resident and there's guard towers, they have to know some shit's up. have you asked them about the native burial ground they built on or whatever? Either way I'd have a firearm on me if this shit was going on sideways.
>>
>>19004094
I'd get fired if i had a personal side arm on site

Also, im pretty sure it's been brought up with at least one person that works here as well, just that no one really talks about it. Im the only one that works nights besides another guy doing part time.

Also, it's just a little guard shack with a bathroom, not a tower. Think of a private gated community/golf course.
>>
>>19004101
So you got a big open window facing the darkness while some mysterious creature prowls around. I'm sure nothing bad can come from that.
>>
>>19001177
Get on my level, faggot. An M1A2 Abrams main battle tank with a 120mm cannon, co-axial M2HB .50 BMG machine gun, MK-19 fully-automatic grenade launcher and M240 GPMG in the commander's station. Hot Wheels, BEAT THAT motherfucker!
>>
>>19003873
it would be impossible to call the police...? what
>>
>>19004107
yeah after awhile you'll get used to the possibility of death on shift. I got the short straw in contract sites.
>>
>>19002314
7 year olds just shouldn't be driving, man
>>
>>19002486
If I were you, I'd check the bottom of your car again. I'm still waiting under there.
>>
>>19002096
It probably was just Ball Lightning. BL is so rarely photographed, caught in tape or let alone seen so consider yourself lucky
>>
>>19002631
You should go back, this time with a bigger gun.
>>
>>19004114
1 v 1 it man. Maybe it will respect your pluck and let you live
>>
>>19004113
yeah dude, this is 80's in an orange grove. no cell phones, dispatcher barely gave a fuck. Dad could have called the cops when we got back home, 3 hours later, probably 70 miles away.
>>
>>19004154
Being a somewhat professional (in my sense) guard, i'd like to not act a fool for my superiors to get a complaint from the site with the contract.

Iv'e been here the past 8 months and it's real fuckin' rare to see some shit like this on site. Regardless i'll be ready to either accept my fate or knife fight with a pen.
>>
>>19004163
You don't have at least a blunt weapon? Pick up a chair. That's if the thing decides to come at you of course.
>>
>>19004168
The chairs are heavy as shit, but sure, if it comes down to it, i'll leave this place looking a mess. Our flashlights are pretty blunt.
>>
>>19004163
seems the thing is gone then since you got plenty of time to type this out, so it was probably just a resident, why not come out here just to make sure
>>
>>19004173
Update:

The light went out at the other gate and back on again, leaving he camera basically black. Just sent an email to superior about it. Fuck this shit man.
>>
>>19004190
Im not allowed to leave the guardhouse, let alone leave post and walk 100 yards and investigate. Rules here suck. Im hoping it was a resident.
>>
>>19004191
call an electrician your VIP skimped on building costs
>>
>>19004131
I looked up numerous photographs and videos of ball lightning, and I must say it did not fit the part. Looks, kinda, but movement there was no way. It moved as if it was crossing the road. And it really wasn't all "electrified" looking as most ball lightning seemed to be. I'm obviously not an expert, but it didn't look much like it.
>>
>>19004200
desu the office here on site skimps on a lot of shit that needs to be fixed but the gates were changed a month ago. Might just be the rain.
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Well this isn't really a driving story but it's a road story.

>be 15/16 year old
>live in densely wooded area in Alabama
>4 buddies and I love going out in the woods at night with flashlights and exploring the paths behind our house
>this time we walk REALLY far
>we literally just keep walking further down the path because we are dreading the walk back
>having a great time
>try to scare each other by turning off our flashlights and pretending the batteries are dead
>eventually make it into a hunting area
>signs around say "hog heaven"
>the path has went from really dark and curvy to straight and more clear
>we walk down the path until we come to a crossroads
>decide to take a break and find out where the hell we are exactly
>me and one buddy are standing while the others are sitting together on the road looking at the map
>suddenly hear 100% clearly a women laugh from the thick trees beside the crossroads
>"heeheehee"

Sounds corny as fuck but that's what it sounded like. Three "hee's" from in the forest. It was like the laugh you'd hear the stereotypical witch make on tv.

>friend and I exchange wide stares at each other
>"you heard that too"?
>other friends heard nothing at all
>they were right beside us and nobody was even talking
>how the fuck did they not hear it too

We still talk about it sometimes. It's the only "paranormal" encounter I've ever had. Actually gives me goosebumps just typing it out because of thinking how dumb we were walking that far out into the woods without telling anyone. Great times with friends though. I only recently found out crossroads are apperently related to supernatural things.
>>
>>19003933
Reminds me of some of the older Slenderman stories. Y'Know, before they turned him into a video game character.
>>
>>19004239
i actually thought it was a person with a kid on their shoulders waving around, or a tree in the way, but there is no tree in the front yard and why would a parent have a damn kid on their shoulders at 12:30 am on a porch?
>>
>>19004029
I'd go straight for that Pink Floyd, knowumsayin'?
>>
>>19004190
Oh.
>>
>>19001177
>Twinscroll turbo with one wastegate
>Not having full race exhaust manifold
>using an h22 when the b18 is far superior
>Not using superior deatschwerks injectors
>348 whp what
Nice try kiddo
>>
>>19004244
I think it'd be gone by now. You should go outside and check. Nope. Nothing out here. Oh, those footsteps? That was just the wind. Nope, nothing bad out here. Totally safe...
>>
>>19004279
i'll shine a flasher on the spot as far as i can go off the shack.
>>
>>18997392
Ever see the movie "Predator"?
>>
>>19004284
You should definitely come out here, bro.
>>
>>19004266
oh
>>
>>18995760
>Americans think 150 years is old
But seriously, I wouldn't trust anything that's built in a country that's like 89% indian burial grounds
>>
>>19004292
oh hell no.
This shit has put me on edge all night so far.
>>
>>19004173
I'm rooting for you pal. Fuck that paranormal bitch up with your flashlight.
>>
>>19004322
make a shitty sketch of the creature
>>
>>18993762
bumb
>>
>>19003933
You have it on video, you better upload it.
>>
File: lilly and mama in background.jpg (17KB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
lilly and mama in background.jpg
17KB, 320x244px
>>19004338
If youve ever seen the movie "mama" and you see this scene, imagine that figure, but without the dress, a foot taller, and what looked like thinner hair or arms moving around shoulder level.

Then imagine seeing the silhouette of it in a far away light.
>>
>>18993762
I'll play
>With a few friends in highschool
>it's around 12 - 1 in the morning
>five of us, three sitting in the back of a pickup, myself and two girls, two other guys in the front
>Going through the woods/trails on the edge of town in the dark in the truck, no radio playing, all casually chatting
>Driver asshole friend keeps cutting the lights off and stopping the truck making us all instinctively sit lower in the bed b/c it's pitch black.
>goes on for a while, does it maybe three or four times, last time, cuts engine completely.
>as soon as engine cuts, it sounds like something is rushing through the woods straight for us.
>engine starts back up, truck lurches forward, with a metallic clang in the back, all three of us slide back towards the tailgate.
>good thirty to sixty seconds of high speed and turns followed by acceleration, we are getting thrown around.
>finally pull into a gas station, driver looks terrified.
>When he started the truck back, there was a person off to the side of the truck about to climb in, they made eye contact in the mirror.
>Metallic clang in the bed of the truck was a buck knife that belonged to whoever it was trying to get in.
>>
>>18996169
>at midnight whole party passed out or already fucking

How old are you, 16?
>>
>>19004399
UPDATE:
Just heard walking and a thump right outside the guardhouse.
Got some balls and decided to investigate with the torch and can't see anything around the back or sides.

I locked the doors and put on more exterior lights.
But i forgot to check the roof.
I think i hear movement still and it's usually dead quiet around here.
>>
>>19004465
Can't find anything, calming down now. Im never this fucking paranoid about shit.
>>
I drive down south to visit my family back home from time to time. There is this one spot on the highway that seems to get alot of radio interference. Ive experienced this at least 4 times: It sounds like a voice saying "hello?" And trying to communicate. Im thinking somehow im getting someones phone signal? Im not sure, also unrelated I remember back when phone lines could get mixed up and you could pick up the phone and hear someone elses conversation it was wierd as hell.
>>
>>19004080
im 25 and WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19003933
>sees something supernatural
>doesn't take a picture of it
Fuck off, roleplayer.
>>
>>19004465
>>19004501
Do not go outside. Hell, turn off the lights inside the guardhouse if you can, all you're doing is highlighting your location.
Do you have any buds or co-workers you can get on the horn with?
>>
>>19004650
I only have a work phone here on site and i can't take pictures (any are sent automatically to supervisor) i'll bring my own phone in tomorrow night and see if anything happens again.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me, i'm just sharing what i know. Cry more. Also never stated it as "supernatural" just creepy as shit and don't have an explanation as of yet.
>>
>>19004655
>>19004655
I really dont think it's that serious, there's bound to be random noises here and there, this time it's just spooky as shit since what i believe i saw. I'll be back on post again tonight so we'll see.
>>
>>19004657
>auto-upload to supervisor
That's still good though. If the chance pops up, snap a photo then send a message his way
>If I survive the night I demand the right to exercise the second amendment
>>
>>19004663
actually you're right, i can probably bullshit it and say it's "suspicious activity" and write it down in our DAR, but i doubt anything's gonna happen with it. Knowing him if it's spooky enough he'll react like me.

>muh second ammendment
Still can't bring one on site. I'd survive, but lose my job. Money is life right now, honestly if what ever it is gave me $20 i'd leave it alone
>>
>>19004678
Anyways, i'll be on post again tonight and will report back with anything i get for you bros, thanks for listening, its helped a bit.

Need anything, ask for Officer Pheep, or guard dude, or whatever faggot name you wanna give me in case this thread gets pruned.
>>
This is a story from my friend's father who is said to be able to see spooks

> dad and daughter driving home midnight on empty highway
> 12 yo daughter in passenger seat
>dad spots a figure walking along the road
>"why is there somebody walking on this stretch of road?"
>slows down to get closer look
>it's an old lady limping
>"dad, i don't see anyone?"
>"daughter, there is an old woman on the road, see"
>slowly pass old lady
>she has no legs
>dad promptly nopes the fuck outta there
>daughter couldn't see it
>>
>>19004657
>any are sent automatically to supervisor
Fucking retard some of us here know how phones work.

Fuck off your pasta is shit.
>>
my mom used to beat me up when i hang out with my cousin and doing some silly shit,

now that's scary
>>
>>19004698
There's an invention called a camera, I'd recommend using it.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 263x192px
>>19004727
>I'd take a picture of the murderous revenant but guys my boss would get mad at me

>fucking around on 4chan is okay but I'll get fired if I take a picture of the supernatural hellbeast stalking me

>don't want to die but I'm making like 8.50 an hour here and get blue cross so fuck it
>>
Not especially spooky, but
>last night
>friend and I driving home
>see bright glowing light in the sky
>moving fairly quickly
>ends up in different parts of the sky in no time at all
>we see it for the majority of the ride home, about twenty minutes
>we eventually lose sight for a second and it's gone
>not an aircraft
>not a satellite
>bretty cool
It just looked like a perfectly round glowing light in the sky. More neat than spooky, but there you go.
>>
>>19004727
You sound upset.
>>
>>19004756
>share something pretty spooky imho
>faggot rolls around spouting how everythings fake as if hes got a stick up his ass.
I didnt expect much from returning to this board but christ you idiots bitch and moan about everything that doesnt fit your panties.
>>
>>19004761
Sounds like ball lightening my dude
More environmental than supernatural
>>
Did security guard bro died
>>
File: iiam2.gif (2KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
iiam2.gif
2KB, 255x220px
>>19004792
No. I'm still here. That thing turned out to be my dead uncle lol.
>>
>>18996169
THAT is a really, really good Skinwalker story.
This is one I'm willing to believe.
Don't fucking trespass.

Symbol is weird though. That's new.
>>
>>18999840
I'm Aussie born and raised and I'm more afraid of, psychos and indigenous supernatural story's then any croc. Shit gets very freaky on the land down under can tell you that.
>>
>>19004789
Fuck off roleplayer.

Your story is full of holes.

1-You work as security but you can't take pictures?

2-Security guards call the fucking police because a car is parked somewhere for 20 minutes, you don't call the police over this shit?

3-Somehow your supervisor wouldn't care about this evident suspicious activity

You're full of shit. I don't even care about your roleplaying...most of this board is roleplayers and fake stories anyway. The difference is that they're actually good.
>>
>>18994845
Holy fuck did I have a laugh. Top notch shit right there
>>
File: 0513170637_HDR-1.jpg (1014KB, 1440x1724px) Image search: [Google]
0513170637_HDR-1.jpg
1014KB, 1440x1724px
>>19004917
Get the stick out of your ass, my supervisor took a picture of the camera still, this is as best of quality i can get.

No, we dont call the cops over shit like this unless its clearly a person behaving erratically. Supervisor filed a report on it along with a few seconds of footage. Ive drawn some lines on the image to show the height difference of the awning it was under and the top of its "head". Again, i dont give a shit if you believe me, im just sharing what i experienced.
>>
>>19004966
Also, as we talked about it, my supervisor told me about them knowing something or someone "appears" on that side of the community by that house, i didnt believe him but he sounded genuinely concerned with what he was seeing in the footage with how it moved.

The other weird shit is that in the camera footage doesnt show the frame of the door opening, just it "popping" into frame. Our cameras shoot at 30fps so it should have shown something walking into that spot or coming out.
>>
>>18994869
Tamworth?
>>
>>19004966
>>19004974
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Nice to see that you all of a sudden have proof though.
>>
>>19005009
Im just trying to share what i have, ive had anxiety ever since i got off shift and now in bed. I hate that the cameras dont look better here but oh well.

I can share some spooky stories from college if anyones interested.
>>
>>19002631
Heard a similar story from an emt driving alone in the South somewhere. He stopped to check the bodies, but the scene didn't make any sense. Two cars staged to look like an accident but no damage and three people laying face down in the road no blood or anything. He beat feet out a there
>>
>>19004756
Of course he's full of shit. You'd have to be a genuine retard to believe anything posted on /x/. This board should just be renamed /rp/.
>>
>>19002486
Why make up stories
>>
>>19004190

>out here

this board is for humans only
>>
>First year in college meet a girl that I want to date
>We hit it off and a few dates later I suggest we go to Yosemite
>We have a great time doing valley tourist stuff and meet up with some Spanish tourists
>Both guys and we are having a good time swapping stories about hiking and general differences between USA and Spain
>It gets later than I wanted to be there since it’s a couple hours’ drive home
>Didn’t plan on staying the night
>They offer us a place to crash in their cabin or tent or whatever I can’t remember now
>I decline, they insist, lady friend gets a bad vibe, mutters under her breath “don’t”, I decline again
>Politely say our goodbyes
>They ask what kind of car I’m driving
>Old Coupe de Ville from the 80s (my pride and joy)
>They want to see it because they have a cheap rental and I show it off
>One of them sits in the driver side while the other one is talking to me
>Finally say goodbye and wish them a good time in America
>This is where it gets weird
>Driving up and out of the valley my lights start going on and off
>First time it happened lady friend says that wasn’t funny
>I look at her and say that wasn’t me
>>
>>19005347
>We drive another minute or two and the lights cut out
>Nearly pitch black because the small yellow lamp next to the main lights are still working
>Can only see 20 feet in front of me
> Steep winding road in darkness only bit of luck is the mountain was on our side of the road
>Lights would flicker on for a brief moment and then cut out again
>Finally make it to the end of the road where there is a motel
>We stop and I say I’m going to get a room
>In the light of the parking lot I see there is wires coming out of the steering wheel
>Someone pulled the wires out and I didn’t notice it when I got
>WTF
>Think back to the two guys where one sat in the driver seat where the other guy pulled my attention away to chat
>Tell lady friend to get into the motel while I move the car away from the street where it can’t be seen
>Get a room (bunkbeds only and over 100 bucks for a broke college student)
>Tell her about the wires hanging out of the steering column
>She freaks out and asks me to sleep in the same tiny bed as her
>I stay up most of the night
>Get up the next day and drive home
Never saw the two Spaniards again but I felt like they were going to find us on the side of the road waiting for morning. I have no idea what they intended, but that’s my story
>>
File: 1426717010584.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426717010584.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>19004288
dont joke about that shit man
>>
>>18995306
>>18995312
You should always call the cops in this situation, not for the paranormal factor but for the fact that people use fake crash scenes to rob or kidnap bystanders who seek to help. Especially if it's in an area with not alot of human traffic.
>>
>>18998877
That's why you get a CCW.
>>
>>18998877
no face no case i guess.
>>
>>19003873
sounds like your dad smelled a carjacking trap
>>
bumb
>>
>>19003228
Sounds like the little shithole I work in right now in Sweden. Stay out of Grängesberg.
>>
>>19004727
Auto-upload services exist anon.
>>
>>19006462
Thanks. We have three pcs in the shack that are connected to a monitoring service back to the main office. Only one had been disconnected so i ussd it to freely browse x and post, plus its at an angle so our cams cant see the screen. Our phone line is monitored and our patrol phones are set up to auto send pics and text copies.

Ill be back at work in 4 hours time to monitor.
>>
>>18995306
Obviously a dude or two trying to rob you, maybe even kidnap
>>
>>19003942
Do it friend
>>
>>19006492
>plus its at an angle so our cams cant see the screen
How many dead zones are in the guardhouse (places where there is no camera coverage) and around the same structure?

Also, are there any hunting stores around your place of employment, and if so, do they sell road flares?

A road flare is essentially a fiery cattle prod, after all...
>>
>>19004234
Crossroads demon?
>>
File: 1435069238436.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1435069238436.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>19004725
>>r who is said to be able to see spooks
You mean nigs?
>>
Official /x/ server, join discord Dbqhn
>>
>>19006562
Possibly, but it sounded more like a witch.

I'm no expert though. Not a huge believer either.
>>
A witch? Man you're stupid, you make me feel sad to be human
>>
>>19006260
bumb
>>
>>18993762
Sure why not, altough not my own story but a friends of mine

> be middle of night and they are full car of high af teenagers
> in order to get to the suburbs of our town, you gotta get through a sole roundaboud in the middle of nothing.
> them high as fuck: "Hey lets try to ride the fucking roundabout backwards
> fuck yeah
> they proceed to do so but suddenly hit a car that came out of nowhere (and was normally going through there)
> fuckfuckfuck.gif we are all screwed we ll go to jail shit
> police comes almost immediately
> first check out with the driver of the other car
> cop come to the car of my friend and his friends who are prepared for the worst
> you can go guys but be careful
> b-but what about the accident?
> dont worry son, that guy is drunk as fuck and he claims you were driving backwards to the roundabout

True story.
>>
>>19006729
Sorry, forgot you should write ride a bike and drive a car.. im high af myself atm.
>>
>>19004207
Its probably that fucking monster
>>
>>19006659
Why is that so stupid as compared to a demon? Neither are proven to be real you fool
>>
>>19003172
>>18995130
>kys
Why aren't blatantly underaged redditors instantly banned?
>>
>>19006659
>doesn't even know how to reply
>>
>>18993762
Official /x/ discord, join, don't be a fag
discord E5wcq
>>
>>19005347
>>19005413
underrated
>>
>>19005347
>>19005413
Shifty fucking moroccan rapebabies.
I used to live in Spain for a year, they are dodgy bastards
>>
File: 0513172023_HDR-1.jpg (421KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0513172023_HDR-1.jpg
421KB, 1440x1920px
Security Bro here, about to arrive on site, have another guard here for an hour and i'll be alone after. people stop coming through the gate around 12:30-1:00am so we'll see whats up around then.

>>19006521
The angle the pc i used to browse the internet is the only deadzone angle i guess. I'll check other cams as well tonight.

>get road flares
I'll probably set the building on fire but alright.
>>
>>18993762
bumb
>>
>>19002631
shit is so fucking fake it hurts to read
>>
>>19002631
True story
>me and a friend driving way past midnight on dead interstate towards laredo, tx that stretches for infinity
>no cars, diesels, nada, no troopers, just us
>see white free candy van on side of road
>see 2-3 bodies of men and women lying face flat on dirt, hands tied behind backs
>say fuck that and keep moving
>years later read stories like screencap related and realized how fucked me and my friend could have have been
Laredo is literally Mexico. Nobody speaks English there. And Matamoros is around the corner where drug cults have done satanic palo mayombe shit where they sacrificed people and animals by torturing them to death. Read about all the mangled corpses excavated there. Scary shit the desert.
>>
>>18993762
Bumb
>>
>>19007124
Security Bro Here, my posts and report for night two of the spooky shit continues here:
>>19007543
>>
>>18999781

Fuck dude, I love the parkway. Where were you parked?
>>
>>19006729
>>19006747
Fucking stoners are nothing but a cancer to society
>>
>>19006787
>if you don't drive drunk you're clearly underage
Yeah we're not the ones acting like alcohol is all cool and shit. Hopefully you just wrap your car around a tree and die alone
>>
>>18994845
I'm such a fag that shit actually gives me chills, it's just a weird ass video
>>
>>18996169
Fuck no
>>
>>18995981
Yeah, dude I accidentally ran a stop sign too, once. shit was intense, yo
>>
>>19007854
This. Whenever I see a post about someone getting high, I just skip over it. I don't believe anything stoners say regardless of if it has to do with the paranormal or not.
>>
>>19004441
How the ever-loving fuck does a buck knife pierce a truck? Fuck outta here with that roleplay shit.
>>
>>19005280
You can't prove that. The Captcha bullshit just makes sure you're not a robot. Supernatural entities like Slenderman or RP fags can use this, along with headless Thompson gun-wielding mercenaries.
>>
>>19005609
I'm just saying there's a similarity. Anyway, I have a hard time believing anything on /x/. I will say, that story is entirely plausible and does give me the chills.
>>
>>19007859
Can we just drop the subject? None of you are gonna get laid, anyway.
>>
>>19008226
Story doesn't say anything about the person stabbing the truck with the knife. Learn some reading comprehension idiot.
>>
>seven years ago
>my wife and I are moving to Texas from Illinois
>kinda blew the road trip funds on shit I didn't need
>can't afford a motel
>we decide to sleep at a rest stop in rural Oklahoma
>looks fucking creepy as shit
>just gotta deal with it
>next morning somone drew a smiley face on the car window with the words
>"Hope you stay again someday!!"
>>
>>19008327
that's not creepy at all, dude. that's just southern hospitality.
>>
>>19000411
Mexicans
>>
>>18997589
why does everyone on 4chan assume all women are lying cheating hoes? Must be hell being that insecure
>>
>>19005022
I'm interested inyour report tomorrow amigo, please don't die.
>>
>>19004630
>Remember when you could pick up and hear someone else phone line
I'd do that shit ALLLLLLL the time.
Randomly pick up the phone to see if the "whispers" were talking. I was to young to know that it was just cable cross ups. I would just sit and listen to people talk all day. Now that I think about it, how creepy is it that those people's conversations were listen in to by me, and they didn't even know? Maybe sometimes they even heard me and thought something was wrong.
>>
>>18999888
Woah, double triplets.!
>>
>>19008483
nothing to say, but this.
>>
>>19008226
Not the guy you're responding to but the answer is "fairly easily."

Modern automobiles are like tinfoil. You can easily punch a hole in one with a sharp implement.
>>
File: temp.jpg (192KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
192KB, 800x599px
I have one that I hate telling because every time I do it creeps me out for the entire night afterwards.

>Working mobile security
>Mid 2010
>Had a patrol of some housing project that was kind of abandoned after the housing crash of 2009
>About 250 houses, some fully completed, some half done, some just foundation, etc.
>Absolutely nobody living there because lol economy
>On the side of a mountain that has nobody on it during the night
>Had to do it 8 times a night, takes about 15 minutes every time
>Would drive through and scan a bunch of barcodes to prove I was there, it was a weird system
>Listening to some talk radio, doing my last patrol of the night
>About 3am, get off work at 5 so I was going to finish this and go take a nap somewhere until 5.
>Half way through, get out of my car and immediately got a creepy vibe, hair stands up on the back of my neck
>No moon, pitch black, locking a gate and just had my rear lights and hazards flicking on and off illuminating the road
>Middle of a forest, literally no cars or any sounds besides the muffled radio
>I just stand there and take in the setting for about 20 seconds
>Quickly lock the gate and shuffle back to my car
>Forget about the vibe, on my last checkpoint
>Excited to get the fuck out of there and go home
>Road switchbacks so it's about 100m up from where the gate was
>Feels like a long drive but not too far geographically
>Get out of my car to scan the point there
>Hear something that sounds like a rock or brick falling onto concrete from inside a house across the road
>Look in the direction, eyes start adjusting to the light but still can't see anything
>All the houses in this area were just framed in concrete like pic related
>Meh, I don't really give a fuck there's nothing in the area to steal anyways
>Figure it's probably just a raccoon, scan the point and head back to my car
cont...
>>
>>19008846
continued..
>Hear what sounds like the pitter patter of hooves
>"Ok, what the fuck would that be?"
>Pull my flashlight out of my pocket
>Not a nice LED one like the new ones these days so a pretty shitty beam
>Scan it across the building
>Don't see anything
>Scan back again
>Chill runs down my spine, hair stands up on my neck
>Some fucking creepy ass face looking directly at me; peering around one of the concrete pillars
>Had a huge mouth with thin red lips, big white eyes with tiny pupils, really flat nose, long stringy black hair, sickly looking grey skin, thin face and neck
>Looking at me with kind of a curious smile
>Keep my light pinned on it, kind of questioning my sanity at this point
>It blinks
>Know I'm not just seeing shit at this point
>Full sprint back to my car
>Slam it into reverse, spin around
>Headlights go back across the building where it was looking at me from
>See it just has one eye around the pillar now, still looking at my car
>Floor it out of there

Never saw it or anything like it again for the next 4 months I worked there for but every time I was scanning that checkpoint, the hair would still stand up on the back of my neck.
>>
>>19008856
At the risk of sounding racist, that just sounds like a homeless person.
>>
>>19006659
>you make me feel sad to be human
>you make me feel sad
>to be human

>not knowing how to reply

you make me feel sad, to be a human...
>>
>>19008867
Maybe an 8 foot tall burn victim. Was some serious uncanny valley shit.

That really photoshopped picture of the white girl people always put the loud screams on for jumpscares reminds me of it, I hate looking at that photo though otherwise I'd find it and post it here for comparison.
>>
>>18995306
You dense motherfucker
>>
>>19002035
10/10
>>
>>18993762
bumb
>>
>>19008666
Same reason they're obsessed with spouting the word "cuck" over and over again, insecurities about wemon
>>
>>19008978
found the woman, tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1485489019479.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485489019479.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>18994845
Now for the real video
Welcome to Calais
>>
bumb
>>
>>18994845
why are they acting like penguins? Anyone care to explain this video?
>>
>>19008304
/Thread
>>
>>19009313
its just staged faggotry this entire board is faggotry and mental illness
>>
I got one

>couple of months ago
>central OK
>friend is back from Air Force Basic
>me, wife, Asian friend, Air Force Friend, and Female friend are all hanging out at female friends drinking and hanging out
>decide to pack up all the bottles and flower pots in the apartment (F.Friend is a botany major) we got and smash em on road signs
>drive probably about 45 minutes east near one of the lakes we got here
>smashing bottles on signs, blasting country music, having a pretty good time
>get out to a little parking lot on the side of the road that goes out to the lake shore
>F.friend needs to pee so she walks off and goes and pisses on a fence post
>AF friend is showing off his electric grill starter and shocking the shit out of us
>F.friend rejoins us and we just kind of hang out for a while
>its a kind of bright night and the lot is illumimated by a single light pole
>its about 1:45 - 2:00 am
>shootin the shit when the light pole starts flickering out and eventually turns off
>see a red light floating across the opposite side of the lake heading across our field of view from right to left
>probably about a 5 second event in total as it was heading at a decent pace and the treelines blocked a lot of it
>light pole comes back on
>AF friend's 2011 Hyundai Sonata takes a couple of tries to finally turn over (its in pretty good shape and the battery ain't had problems before)
>spend the whole trip back in awe of what just happened.

Rural areas can be spooky bro
>>
>>19009470
Also forgot to add, I checked those UFO reporting sight and apparently this one has been seen in OK before a few times in my area.
>>
>>19007854
They're no worse than 4chan /pol/tards imo
>>
File: photo_2017-04-25_01-59-25.jpg (17KB, 323x338px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-25_01-59-25.jpg
17KB, 323x338px
>>18996273
>>
Not anything supernatural but pretty spooky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPZINVp0y8&index=4&
>>
>>19008226
The assaulting party was attempting to climb into the truckbed, and apparently dropped the knife in when the truck started moving again. Said individual either fell off then, or was shaken loose while the driver initiated OP: GET THE FUCK OFF MY TRUCK. Knife was then discovered when they stopped at the gas station.
>>
>>18994845
I've seen this a bunch what is the sauce
>>
>>19009209
Oh fuck no! The first person gave me a small scare but then there is like 30 others!

When I was a kid I remember my aunt and uncle telling me a story about some shit like this, they said they got lost in some city and were on a narrow road when a bunch of black people blocked their way. They weren't doing anything just blocking the road. My uncle was driving and he said he didn't know what was going on but when he looked in the mirror there was more black people behind their van setting down car tires to block them in. I think he managed to make a u turn and get out of there before they were blocked in.
>>
>>18993762
bumb
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.