[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooks at Work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Security Guard Bro here for Night 2: The Sleepover Boogaloo

Continuing for those interested off my posts from
>>19003933

Post your spooky stories from work if you've got any.
Will post some of mine as i monitor the cameras here on site
>>
I love you security man
>>
To start us off, i might as well give a side spook back from college days.

>live in old late 1800's early 1900's private school dorm at Coker College
>look up history, find multiple stories of a death of a girl who live in our suite room back when it was a girls college
>live with 3 other guys, hardwood floor, typical ivy league architecture
>girl that died had an affair with professor, got pregnant, supposedly committed suicide

>was in shower, turned to scrub legs, water turns ICE cold
>freak out at the sudden change and turn around thinking my suite mate played a trick on me
>faucet is turned at the maxium to cold, can't be easily tapped over
>suitemate not there
>bathroom connects our two rooms, both doors open, no one around

>playing GTA with roomate in suitemates room with bathroom doors to our room open
>says "do you hear that?"
>im sitting right next to him with our backs to the bathroom
>"bruh what?"
>"there's footsteps in our room man"
>don't believe him, he leaves minutes later
>take his chair next to mine, play for a bit
>then i hear it. Our hardwood floors make a lot of creaking in certain spots so you'd know what part of the room someone would be in
>footsteps coming from our room to the bathroom behind me
>investigate, no one around, doors too creaky to sneak in/out

>Laying in bed on a sunday, alone in the suite
>Hear a girl laugh from my roommates bed clear as day, typical "heehaha"
>nope the fuck out and head to friends

There'd also be knocks and things missing/moved when no one is around but it's enough to make you want to change dorms. Thank god i left after that semester
>>
File: 0513170637_HDR-1.jpg (1014KB, 1440x1724px) Image search: [Google]
0513170637_HDR-1.jpg
1014KB, 1440x1724px
>>19007549
You as well amigo

My next report will be around 12:30am east. Spooksters house currently not lit up, may not be home atm.

Posting only evidence i have so far from cams of yesterday
>>
RECAP OF NIGHT ONE:
>See shit on cam
>"something" or someone acting strange in front of residents house
>looks like it's walking to my guardhouse or camera
>light goes out on other gate/camera im looking at
>disappears when light comes back on, both gates on that side are suddenly open
>light goes out again for a second minutes later
>an hour later, hear something moving towards my guardhouse door and a light tap at the knob
>thoroughly spooked
>show supervisor what i've seen, take photo
>report sent, light chat about something or someone being "around" that gate at night sometimes, doesn't know what it is, can't do much about it
Above posts photo is what was seen on cam
>video doesn't show it move into frame, only "appear"
>no one comes out or in from residents house

Apparently other coworkers i talked to earlier today say they've seen things move in the guardhouse on cam while they were in another guardhouse (it's kept locked after 6pm)
Another stated they've seen someone or something walk along the road on the infrared cams

Reporting in as of now, nothings out of the ordinary, and i'm still hoping it's just some weird dude out walking around i can call the cops on.
>>
It's 0030 here on site and so far, nothing out of the ordinary

Sleepover Boogaloo looks like a bust at the moment but i'll be here for 5 more hours to monitor
>>
I see spooks at work, I just tell them to finish cleaning up nigger
>>
>>19007697
Are fireworks legal in your area? Get some small bottle rockets or Screamin Willies. Whether its paranormal, an ayylmao, or just a prowler they are gonna freak if someone tosses firecrackers at them.
>>
>>19007943
funnily enough there's enough in the community of a few thousand to count on your fingers.

>>19007945
Unfortunately nothing more than m80's really unless it's 4th of july when the black market hits town.
>>
Reporting in for more spoopiness amigo. Gambate kudasai security kun.
>>
File: n.jpg (136KB, 540x540px)
n.jpg
136KB, 540x540px
bump for interest
btw OP what country do you work in? did you need to get any certifications for night security work? I'd love to do it for the potential spooky happenings alone at 3AM
>>
road-flare sandilands-truck-chase anon here
>I'll probably set the building on fire but alright.
In regards to the road flares, if you need to light them up, burning down the building is likely to be low on your list of priorities - teaching the creature that the flame-sticks in the grip of the slightly panicking individual it was trying to hunt burn like hell is likely at or near the top of the list.
>>19007954
>Unfortunately nothing more than m80's
Could still work, at least as a light deterrent.

Do you have any glass bottles, or are allowed to drink cola on the job?
To take a note from the Second(?) Battle of Berkeley, M80 + glass bottle (and a few pebbles if possible) = homebrew fragmentation grenade. Course, you'll probably have to clean up the shattered glass in the morning, but...

Of course, the local residents might get slightly miffed if a barrage of M80s start rippling off in the middle of the night, so maybe not such a good idea in terms of continued employment.
>>
We opened a family business a few months ago.
A month or so ago, an old lady came in holding a piece of paper explaining that she is deaf and needs some money. We told her that we don't have anything to spare and she left with a vivid look of hatred on her face. A few steps after going out the door, she turned back and raised her finger to the sky, pointing to the ceiling and then swiftly and angrily pointed her finger to the ground and left. She cursed us. What I'm not so sure about is whether she wished for our business to fail or for the actual building to collapse.
At any rate, I fucking hate gypsies.
That's all.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Fellow overnight security guy here. You really do see some weird shit when the rest of the world is asleep or indoors. Probably sometines the most frightening is just how scary crackheads can look/act you never see the real bad ones on cops. Barely even human anymore.
>>
I'll post mine, it's not much but I thought it was scary when it happened.

>Work at Walgreens as photo tech
>Have to spend a night resetting shelves for new products.
>3 am rolls around and start hearing shit drop.
>The things that drop are light like boxes of food and stuff, so I think it's the AC or a window open somewhere.
>About 20 minutes later hear what sounds like a dog running down aisles near me.
>Go take a look and see nothing,Hear it again in another aisle spooked a lot at this point.
>Rest of shift very quiet.
>I don't do overnight shifts anymore.
>>
>>19010190
sounds like that awful thinner movie
or drag me to hell
>>
What happened to security bro? Is you alive?
>>
security bro, do you need me to make burrito sacrifices to ensure your safety
>>
Rip security bro. He got eated by the thing.
>>
>>19013086
let's just hope he was eaten by some kind of girl there is a chance he will recover in a while :>
>>
>working night shift at water treatment plant
>go around plant at 2am to get readings on chemicals
>walk by a dumpster that is making strange noises
>raccoon jumps out of dumpster with a box of popeyes chicken
>runs off while keeping eye contact with me
>>
File: IMG_4514.jpg (19KB, 200x200px)
IMG_4514.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>19015033
Fuck man
>>
>work for security company
>one of the areas we check is a historic cemetery
>around Halloween we have to actually go through and do walking patrols because of retarded high school kids
>walking through one knight
>hear horse hooves
>don't see anything
>sounds like it's right in front of me
>close enough to smell horse odor
>shine light around
>no horses anywhere
>still hear the hooves

Weird shit
>>
>>19016800
Reminds me if something that happened to my mom as a kid
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.